JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

kinda tired of waiting...

NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

kinda tired of waiting... Empty kinda tired of waiting...

Post  NikajMac Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:12 pm

Hey guys...
    I don't know what you think, or how you feel about this.. but I'm seriously tired of all the waiting! I've been waiting for this album to come out since SEPTEMBER 2009!! 2 damned years! :-( Why does he keep pushing back the release date? I feel soooo distracted... and I feel he lost all of his fans...

don't get me wrong, I LOVE Jesse... it's just that I also HATE waiting... :-(

He could tweet at least something... or release some songs :-/ but... NOTHING! There's only silence, and this silence is kinda killing me :-(
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Number of posts : 77

kinda tired of waiting... Empty Re: kinda tired of waiting...

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:30 pm

i feel just the same...as much as i love him i'm tired to see him hiding from us like a caveman ... how busy can he be if he can't take 1 minute to tweet at least 2 words to let us know he's still alive...

seriously...we see celebs traveling back and forth doing dozens of interviews, concerts movies and they still make time to talk to their fans...so did jesse once...but not this year. this year everything fell apart, he changed at 360 degrees and kept disappointing me all these months

but i guess he only cares for someone's kids now...

all i have left is a little hope that one day he'll wake up and start being himself
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:08 pm

I agree with you both. I was talking about this to someone on Twitter and sayin how tired I am of waiting and how everyone else is releasing their album and nothing from Jesse. I understand that he is adding more tracks and Jesse did say his record label were going under some big changes so that pushed back 'Have It All'.

But the fact he doesn't tweet anymore upsets me. He has changed and he is all always out. But he never has time to tweet his fans?? Don't get me wrong. I love Jesse and I will always support him but I mean come on! You know??
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:57 am

I agree! It kinda hurts seeing singer like Rihanna and Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber etc release an album EVERY F*CKING YEAR do a world tour whatever, only Jesse is the one left behind... I really start thinking that Hollywood Records might not be the best label for him! I don't care who he is with, the only thing I care about, which seriously annoys me, is that this **** changed him!

I mean come on? She has two children is SUPER old! She could be his MOTHER under some circumstances! and... I want Jesse back... I really want the old Jesse back... he used to be so caring and sweet and wonderful... now all he tweets about is when he wants us to buy something. I'm tired. I really am... but somehow I can't seem to NOT love him. I don't know why. There is Bieber Fever, there is the Cyrus Virus, but I've got the never ending McCartney flu!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:02 am

NikajMac wrote:I agree! It kinda hurts seeing singer like Rihanna and Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber etc release an album EVERY F*CKING YEAR do a world tour whatever, only Jesse is the one left behind... I really start thinking that Hollywood Records might not be the best label for him! I don't care who he is with, the only thing I care about, which seriously annoys me, is that this **** changed him!

I mean come on? She has two children is SUPER old! She could be his MOTHER under some circumstances! and... I want Jesse back... I really want the old Jesse back... he used to be so caring and sweet and wonderful... now all he tweets about is when he wants us to buy something. I'm tired. I really am... but somehow I can't seem to NOT love him. I don't know why. There is Bieber Fever, there is the Cyrus Virus, but I've got the never ending McCartney flu!

I remember talking to my friend about Hollywood Records and saying they don't promote him very much. They do with other artists but not Jesse. He's better off with another label. Well that's what I think.

And yes you are right, she is old for him and I think she is using him. She won't let Jesse be his own person and she won't let him get on with his career. Her's seems to be flying but Jesse;s keeps getting left behind! This really isn't fair!
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:31 pm

that's right girls...i agree with u all...we understand he's busy working on that album but seriously even the busiest celebs find the time to tweet something random to their fans

and what's bothering me the most is that he used to be like that too...but since that "thing" came in his life he changed completely.

so her age is just one of the problems...i wouldn't be so much against her if she wouldn't made jesse to become a caveman.

i saw he finally tweeted something more personal (about running 2 miles) but i bet that even that was eden's idea...well at least that sounded more normal than a stupid 3 days juice diet (totally unnecessary for a young man like jesse)

and i think he should change his label too (i really do because they don't promote him at all) but i guess he's under a contract...

sorry if i write to much but this is a sensitive subject for me Smile)
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:50 pm

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:that's right girls...i agree with u all...we understand he's busy working on that album but seriously even the busiest celebs find the time to tweet something random to their fans

and what's bothering me the most is that he used to be like that too...but since that "thing" came in his life he changed completely.

so her age is just one of the problems...i wouldn't be so much against her if she wouldn't made jesse to become a caveman.

i saw he finally tweeted something more personal (about running 2 miles) but i bet that even that was eden's idea...well at least that sounded more normal than a stupid 3 days juice diet (totally unnecessary for a young man like jesse)

and i think he should change his label too (i really do because they don't promote him at all) but i guess he's under a contract...

You don't write too much Smile

You are right, he has changed since he's been going out with her. And I don't like that he's changed Sad I just hope Jesse sees what she is doing.

Yeah, he is under a conract. But I think artists are signed to make 4-6 albums. So I guess he can't leave. And if he did, there is that problem of finding another label to sign with.

And those silly tweets!! >_<

I saw a pic of Jesse driving her car, while she was doing something!! What's the deal with that?!?? Why can't she drive!!
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:55 am

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:that's right girls...i agree with u all...we understand he's busy working on that album but seriously even the busiest celebs find the time to tweet something random to their fans

You are right, he has changed since he's been going out with her. And I don't like that he's changed Sad I just hope Jesse sees what she is doing.

Yeah, he is under a conract. But I think artists are signed to make 4-6 albums. So I guess he can't leave. And if he did, there is that problem of finding another label to sign with.

I saw a pic of Jesse driving her car, while she was doing something!! What's the deal with that?!?? Why can't she drive!!

he's a smart and talented guy ... he could find another label. i mean who wouldn't want him??? he's adorable and he has an amazing voice and a great fan base.

and what car? i've only seen him driving his own cars...the black mercedes and the white old school car. and i know he has a white suv too but i've only seen him once with that one in 2009 if i remember well
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:32 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

he's a smart and talented guy ... he could find another label. i mean who wouldn't want him??? he's adorable and he has an amazing voice and a great fan base.

and what car? i've only seen him driving his own cars...the black mercedes and the white old school car. and i know he has a white suv too but i've only seen him once with that one in 2009 if i remember well

True!! I think he should go with Universal. His fan willl support him Smile

This car http://jmacdaily.com/photos/albums/Candids/2011/beverlyh927/normal_7.jpg is that His car?? I just thought he had the two.
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 am

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

True!! I think he should go with Universal. His fan willl support him Smile

This car http://jmacdaily.com/photos/albums/Candids/2011/beverlyh927/normal_7.jpg is that His car?? I just thought he had the two.

yep! that's his car...i saw it on google map (street view) parked in front of his old house.

he said he has 3. i guess he was talking about that one in the pic, the black mercedes and the other white one (a suv or something...we saw him with that one only once at the cvs pharmacy)
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:06 pm

I think it's his car :-) but she still doesn't deserve a wonderful guy like him... she's using him for her own career... I mean come on! She has 1000 followers on twitter ONLY because of Jesse, she keeps writing in the THIRD person about herself like "Eden (this ****** b****) is opening pilates by Eden f*ch*** Sassoon)!"

I'm tired! I really am! Jesse has been M.I.A in sooooo long, I feel the distance between him and US his, freaking supporting no matter what, FANS keeps widening! I want him back, I really do... I wish he would realize that we miss him, that we miss his music... that we, or at least I, want 2008 back... that's when he did so much... that's when he changed my life with Departure, that's when he helped me get out of serious problems with his music... now I just feel empty I'm sorry. Kinda sounds too obsessed, right? I kinda feel pathetic now... I just miss him...

Does anybody here get what I'm trying to say? I used to be proud when I said: I'm a JMacer... I still am but... I also get kinda sad because everybody says Jesse who? The beautiful soul guy? The blonde one?
    I don't care about the way he looks (all of us know he doesn't have a perfect body, but seriously, who has?), all that matters to me is that he doesn't change for somebody that obviously RUINS his life...
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:27 pm

NikajMac wrote:I think it's his car :-) but she still doesn't deserve a wonderful guy like him... she's using him for her own career... I mean come on! She has 1000 followers on twitter ONLY because of Jesse, she keeps writing in the THIRD person about herself like "Eden (this ****** b****) is opening pilates by Eden f*ch*** Sassoon)!"

I'm tired! I really am! Jesse has been M.I.A in sooooo long, I feel the distance between him and US his, freaking supporting no matter what, FANS keeps widening! I want him back, I really do... I wish he would realize that we miss him, that we miss his music... that we, or at least I, want 2008 back... that's when he did so much... that's when he changed my life with Departure, that's when he helped me get out of serious problems with his music... now I just feel empty I'm sorry. Kinda sounds too obsessed, right? I kinda feel pathetic now... I just miss him...

Does anybody here get what I'm trying to say? I used to be proud when I said: I'm a JMacer... I still am but... I also get kinda sad because everybody says Jesse who? The beautiful soul guy? The blonde one?
    I don't care about the way he looks (all of us know he doesn't have a perfect body, but seriously, who has?), all that matters to me is that he doesn't change for somebody that obviously RUINS his life...

i understand u perfectly...i really do. and i wish that the other fans would see what's happening but they're like óh i love him and i accept everything as long as he's happy" ...

well as fans i think we have our rights too...and jesse seems to forget about it. he probably just got used to everyone having his back no matter what stupid things he does....and we do love him and support him but that doesn't mean we have to accept everything.

he thinks he's in the 9th sky having this woman? well i can't wait to see what's he gonna say when the consequences will appear...him getting hurt, those kids getting hurt....his songs are starting to sound more like her than like him (simple thing is just the beginning) and i know fans are super excited now but when he's gonna sing about "kisses, hugs, peace and love and joy all in one sentence just like she does"they might realize that's not HIM anymore and his album's sales will go down

i really miss 2008-2009 too...everything was perfect back then: he used to go to events, do interviews all the times, having concerts and talking to his fans. Now i don't ask for perfection but i just want him to act like himself and not like a kid who tries to make people believe he's so mature that he needs to date older women and starts to look and behave like them.

and like that wasn't enough he ignored his fans the whole year...tweeting once a month about something we already knew from someone else or tweeting about someone we don't know or care care about that's not interacting with fans!

jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:46 pm

I agree with both of you. She IS using him big time and it's sad that he doesn't see it. I love Jesse but she isn't right for him!!

And I hate that he doesn't tweet or answer his fans too! I miss 2008-2009 too. That was when Jesse was Jesse. That woman has taken over! She's made him like this. It's like he's gone into hiding!! I mean come on!! I really hope Jesse opens his eyes and sees what's happening! How did they bumped into each other anyway?!?

Ah thanks for telling me Jesse has 3 cars Smile
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:58 pm

jessefan wrote:I agree with both of you. She IS using him big time and it's sad that he doesn't see it. I love Jesse but she isn't right for him!!

And I hate that he doesn't tweet or answer his fans too! I miss 2008-2009 too. That was when Jesse was Jesse. That woman has taken over! She's made him like this. It's like he's gone into hiding!! I mean come on!! I really hope Jesse opens his eyes and sees what's happening! How did they bumped into each other anyway?!?

She said they met through a mutual friend (I don't know who that is. And btw in order to prove us even more we were right about her using him ... She just used his name again on her stupid page advertising her brother's products and she posted a pic with him buying those shampoos...

I swear I can't stand her anymore! For how long do I have to see her abusing of her relationship with him? It's already been 10 months...gosh almost a year of terror and disgust!!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:30 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:I agree with both of you. She IS using him big time and it's sad that he doesn't see it. I love Jesse but she isn't right for him!!

She said they met through a mutual friend (I don't know who that is. And btw in order to prove us even more we were right about her using him ... She just used his name again on her stupid page advertising her brother's products and she posted a pic with him buying those shampoos...

I swear I can't stand her anymore! For how long do I have to see her abusing of her relationship with him? It's already been 10 months...gosh almost a year of terror and disgust!!

I was going to mention the name thing as well. I saw that yesterday before I went to bed. She really is using him!! It's just crazy!!! How can she do this?!?! Does he even like/ have an interest in Jesse? I pray that Jesse sees what she is doing before it's too late!!

Plus she is always posting/tweeting about thier life, I mean if she really knew Jesse, she would know that Jesse doesn't like his personal stuff being exposed like that!!! That woman!!! confused
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Thu Oct 20, 2011 6:48 am

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

I was going to mention the name thing as well. I saw that yesterday before I went to bed. She really is using him!! It's just crazy!!! How can she do this?!?! Does he even like/ have an interest in Jesse? I pray that Jesse sees what she is doing before it's too late!!

Plus she is always posting/tweeting about thier life, I mean if she really knew Jesse, she would know that Jesse doesn't like his personal stuff being exposed like that!!! That woman!!! confused

i was wondering if he actually knows what she's doing on internet.

i'm actually very worried he does know and he accepts it. maybe he actually wants to help her in her business and lets her use his name.

that would be disappointing and totally against of what we knew about him (about being always private) but it's a strong possibility he's ok with what's happening (it hurts even to think about it but i think in 10 months since they're dating he would have discovered she post things about him on internet)

i almost exploded last night when i saw she used his name again(right after i talked to someone about how she kinda stopped with this...it's like she's doing it on purpose.

and somehow whenever i try to talk about this and show people who she really is they all call me a "hater" and that's really not this is all about.

i'm getting tired to fight against people's stupidity. why do i keep explaining to them? if they can't see for themselves what's really going on then clearly they won't understand from me either Sad
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:50 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

i'm actually very worried he does know and he accepts it. maybe he actually wants to help her in her business and lets her use his name.

that would be disappointing and totally against of what we knew about him (about being always private) but it's a strong possibility he's ok with what's happening (it hurts even to think about it but i think in 10 months since they're dating he would have discovered she post things about him on internet)

i almost exploded last night when i saw she used his name again(right after i talked to someone about how she kinda stopped with this...it's like she's doing it on purpose.

and somehow whenever i try to talk about this and show people who she really is they all call me a "hater" and that's really not this is all about.

i'm getting tired to fight against people's stupidity. why do i keep explaining to them? if they can't see for themselves what's really going on then clearly they won't understand from me either Sad

Maybe other people can't see what she is doing. Most of the mentions on her Twitter are from Jesse fans saying they miss her!! I'm like how can you miss her!?!?!!? It's Jesse who we support and not her!!!

I don't think Jesse knows, I don't know. He did then I'm sure he would say something right? I've been talking at some other fan on Twitter about her and they feel the same too. And no we are not haters. We are just taking about what is happening that other people are too blind too see!!!
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:12 am

jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

Maybe other people can't see what she is doing. Most of the mentions on her Twitter are from Jesse fans saying they miss her!! I'm like how can you miss her!?!?!!? It's Jesse who we support and not her!!!

I don't think Jesse knows, I don't know. He did then I'm sure he would say something right? I've been talking at some other fan on Twitter about her and they feel the same too. And no we are not haters. We are just taking about what is happening that other people are too blind too see!!!

i wish he wouldn't know but it seems unlikely...how can u stay 10 months with someone and not realize what kind of person are u living with? i'm just being realistic here...i think he actually lets her to do this to help her career.

u have no idea how good it makes me feel that there are some people who i can actually talk to...because they are so few...

i know we can't do anything but talking about it but at least i know there are people who are not letting themselves fooled by her "just sharing love" stuff.

i talked to many people on twitter too and even if someone agrees with me they still find excuses for both of them (i understand the feeling but then again...let's be realistic)
    and also i saw so many people telling me i'm not a true fan because i hate his gf (although i never said that but to them anything bad i say about her=hate) or how haters makes them laugh.

as much as it hurts to say it because i can't even explain how much i love and care for jesse...this year he really disappointed me Sad

NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:16 am

Not only you are disappointed... I'm feeling the same way as you guys. I'm happy that you share the same opinion as me! I could cry, literally!
    When I read her post on my phone... I was like WHAT THE HELL?
    Let us forget about her age for a while or the fact that she has two children... (I'm not fine with that, but what can we do?), let's see what she is doing to him. She's changing him, as you guys said before this whole "LOVE" thing is just killing me. This **** (I'm sorry, but she is) wouldn't know what love is, if it was right in front of her screaming and hollering! If she actually knew, how could she let her kids grow up WITHOUT their father? Jesse CAN'T be a father for them. Never! Not because he's not the begetter...he's just too young, he...would throw his whole life away. I wish he would wake up and look ahead, I wish he would realize what she is doing to him... and to us? I feel like crying right now!

If he really loves her, then I'm okay with it. But I'm not okay with the fact that she is using him, for herself AND for her brother! I could kill her! Doesn't anybody else hate the way she's always talking about herself in the third person? ugh... My opinion is not meant hateful... I'm just saying what's on my mind....

why can't at least she understand what she is doing to him? If her world is only about "love" (which I highly doubt), she should realize that she isn't doing any "love" to him! She's ruining him, and his whole career. I hope he gets back on the right track... even if it takes another 10 months... I just hope that he doesn't burn himself...
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:47 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:
    jessefan wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

i wish he wouldn't know but it seems unlikely...how can u stay 10 months with someone and not realize what kind of person are u living with? i'm just being realistic here...i think he actually lets her to do this to help her career.

u have no idea how good it makes me feel that there are some people who i can actually talk to...because they are so few...

i know we can't do anything but talking about it but at least i know there are people who are not letting themselves fooled by her "just sharing love" stuff.

i talked to many people on twitter too and even if someone agrees with me they still find excuses for both of them (i understand the feeling but then again...let's be realistic)
    and also i saw so many people telling me i'm not a true fan because i hate his gf (although i never said that but to them anything bad i say about her=hate) or how haters makes them laugh.

as much as it hurts to say it because i can't even explain how much i love and care for jesse...this year he really disappointed me Sad

NikajMac wrote:Not only you are disappointed... I'm feeling the same way as you guys. I'm happy that you share the same opinion as me! I could cry, literally!
    Let us forget about her age for a while or the fact that she has two children... (I'm not fine with that, but what can we do?), let's see what she is doing to him. She's changing him, as you guys said before this whole "LOVE" thing is just killing me. This **** (I'm sorry, but she is) wouldn't know what love is, if it was right in front of her screaming and hollering! If she actually knew, how could she let her kids grow up WITHOUT their father? Jesse CAN'T be a father for them. Never! Not because he's not the begetter...he's just too young, he...would throw his whole life away. I wish he would wake up and look ahead, I wish he would realize what she is doing to him... and to us? I feel like crying right now!

If he really loves her, then I'm okay with it. But I'm not okay with the fact that she is using him, for herself AND for her brother! I could kill her! Doesn't anybody else hate the way she's always talking about herself in the third person? ugh... My opinion is not meant hateful... I'm just saying what's on my mind....

why can't at least she understand what she is doing to him? If her world is only about "love" (which I highly doubt), she should realize that she isn't doing any "love" to him! She's ruining him, and his whole career. I hope he gets back on the right track... even if it takes another 10 months... I just hope that he doesn't burn himself...

Both of you are right. This whole thing about LOVE is just crazy!!! I bet she doesn't even talk that for real! He has changed him. But saying all this, what really pissing me off is that fact Jesse's career has been put on hold and for what?? She really isn't worth it!! We all know how hard Jesse has worked and this woman seems to have taken over and just thrown it away for Jesse!!!

Who takes pictures of their boyfriend buying products at the related to them??? No one does it!! Why can't she use her dad's name?? He's rich and known?!!!?

If Jesse knows what she is doing and he is letting her do it. It could mean that Jesse may not be able to say anything to her. Because older women who date younger guys normally have the guys running around after the women, I've seen it happen before.

I've never had any problems with his girlfirends at all. I've always been supportive. And it's not that he hate her or being a bad fan, we are just looking out for Jesse. Because we can see what is happening. I just hope Jesse spends Christmas with his family!! Maybe once the album is released and he goes on tour he'll see what she's being doing.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees what's happening and I'm glad I can talk about this.
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:04 am

NikajMac wrote:Not only you are disappointed... I'm feeling the same way as you guys. I'm happy that you share the same opinion as me! I could cry, literally!

yes exactly...like i said her age is not the only problem..i could pass on that like i did with jasmine...but to see her using his name with no shame whatsoever drives me nuts!! she has 1o41 likes on that page and 1000 are only his fans, she has idk how many followers on twitter (700 and something...again only fans) it's actually sad the only reason people actually read her stuff is because of her relationship with jesse...i would be embarrassed if i were her.

the reasons u see her talking on the 3d person is probably because she's not the one who posts those stuff (she answered some questions from time to time though)...she probably has someone to do do that for her...she's just giving orders.

idk if he loves her or not but i can guarantee 100% she's not "the one" for him. she will hurt him somehow i have no doubt about that...but when it's gonna happen idk...i hope it won't be too late Sad

i can't understand why doesn't he see what she's doing to him? is he blind or something? did she put a spell on him? Smile))) i wish i could wake him up before this situation gets worse

jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:22 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

yes exactly...like i said her age is not the only problem..i could pass on that like i did with jasmine...but to see her using his name with no shame whatsoever drives me nuts!! she has 1o41 likes on that page and 1000 are only his fans, she has idk how many followers on twitter (700 and something...again only fans) it's actually sad the only reason people actually read her stuff is because of her relationship with jesse...i would be embarrassed if i were her.

the reasons u see her talking on the 3d person is probably because she's not the one who posts those stuff (she answered some questions from time to time though)...she probably has someone to do do that for her...she's just giving orders.

idk if he loves her or not but i can guarantee 100% she's not "the one" for him. she will hurt him somehow i have no doubt about that...but when it's gonna happen idk...i hope it won't be too late Sad

i can't understand why doesn't he see what she's doing to him? is he blind or something? did she put a spell on him? Smile))) i wish i could wake him up before this situation gets worse

You right, most of them are fans! It's just silly! I really hope he wakes up from this because I really doesn't want to see him get hurt. And she isn't the one.
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Post  NikajMac Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:23 am

EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

yeah, he is blind. He's obviously blind. He drives me insane! He goes from Katie to... ugh.. I don't wanna even mention her name -.-

I don't think that she has somebody writing for her on her pages! NOT EVEN JESSE HAS SOMEBODY WRITING FOR HIM, SO WHY SHOULD SHE?! She's just an arrogant little famewhore. I understand that she wants to get popular, and that she wants her studio to be a success, but why does she have to use a wonderful guy like Jesse? :-( ugh... I'm only getting more upset the more I think about it... I keep telling myself to get over it, but I can't! She's obviously ruining him and I don't want this to happen. I want Jesse back, and his music... I just want him back... It feels like she's tearing him apart from his fans. I'm terrified of the day he could possibly propose to her, or that he could marry her... or that he could get her pregnant... I'm scared, I really am. I just hope that it won't come that far...
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:27 am

NikajMac wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

yeah, he is blind. He's obviously blind. He drives me insane! He goes from Katie to... ugh.. I don't wanna even mention her name -.-

I don't think that she has somebody writing for her on her pages! NOT EVEN JESSE HAS SOMEBODY WRITING FOR HIM, SO WHY SHOULD SHE?! She's just an arrogant little famewhore. I understand that she wants to get popular, and that she wants her studio to be a success, but why does she have to use a wonderful guy like Jesse? :-( ugh... I'm only getting more upset the more I think about it... I keep telling myself to get over it, but I can't! She's obviously ruining him and I don't want this to happen. I want Jesse back, and his music... I just want him back... It feels like she's tearing him apart from his fans. I'm terrified of the day he could possibly propose to her, or that he could marry her... or that he could get her pregnant... I'm scared, I really am. I just hope that it won't come that far...

I want Jesse back and his music. I REALLY miss them both!! At first when I found out Jesse was going out with this 38 I was fine but then I started to see what has happening. It bugs me too, but we can't do anything about it Sad

Jesse is looking for a house so I'm hoping SHE DOESN'T MOVE IN!!!!!!
    EveryoneLovesMe
    EveryoneLovesMe

Post  EveryoneLovesMe Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:44 am

jessefan wrote:
    NikajMac wrote:
    EveryoneLovesMe wrote:

I want Jesse back and his music. I REALLY miss them both!! At first when I found out Jesse was going out with this 38 I was fine but then I started to see what has happening. It bugs me too, but we can't do anything about it Sad

Jesse is looking for a house so I'm hoping SHE DOESN'T MOVE IN!!!!!!

i don't even wanna think about marriage for gods sake that would be a disaster...and kids? hell no!!! she would ruin his perfect genes.

i can't get over it either (although i swear i tried)...everytime i say: "oh well she hasn't really been talking about him lately so maybe she got some sense" in the exact same day she uses his name again.

and it's true she teared him apart from his fans...he used to talk to us about anything even the most random things and he was making us laugh and everyone was happy. but now he only stays with her and babysits her kids while she makes a career on his back.

it's true that he still works in the studio but somehow i think that if eden wasn't in his life the album would have been finished long time ago. but well...in the early 2011 when the album was supposed to come he was too busy taking her to cabo and lake tahoe and fancy restaurants and other stuff like that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:21 pm