JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+8
starrynights
Jmaclover16
JesseLove
Admin
jmachoney
sami20
babygirl49392
jessecraze
12 posters

Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction)

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction) Empty Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction)

Post  jessecraze Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:51 pm

The name is very different, but I hope you all will enjoy this story! The story is very diffent, too! Nothing like i've ever written, yet.. Please when you read, leave me some reviews, so I know what you all think!

Chapter 1.

Emily, 10 years of age, descovered the looks of a boy named Jesse, who was 14. She liked boys older and cute. Never did she get so giddy inside, untill she would see this boy on television! That's right. This 15 year old boy, Jesse, was an actor on a soap operah. Emily watched him everyday, untill he was cancled from the show and had moved on, to be in a musical group. You will find, Emily is not so bright. She always fell for people's stupid pranks on her. Not to mention, she was very loud and energetic. It was told, she performed a song for the school talent show and blew everyone away. They litterally, were begging for ear plugs, becuase she is so loud! Emily hasn't met a person, that she hasn't told them about her obsession with Jesse McCartney! People from school, would daily, pull pranks on her. Calling her, saying she won contest and saying they were Jesse himself. Emily never gave up hope. She wanted nothing more, than to be with Jesse! Everyone knew that and took advantage of her not so brightful, personality. When they were teasing her, she assumed they were being her friends and laughing with her. Though, no one really understood, what Emily was really capable of! As she turned 21 and Jesse was now 25, Emily still had hope to be with him! Her college friends, pranked her like they were still in high school. Then she finshed college, when she was turnning 23. Jesse was now 27 and still never married. Emily graduated and then got a job at a travel agent! Working at the computer everyday and booking eople's vacation. Soon she would need her own. Her co-workers, teased her about Jesse. Emily was starting to realize, they were and becomming very upset and alone. She had few friends, that she was sure of. Then again, they too, could just be mocking her......

Will she ever have a true friend?

Last edited by jessecraze on Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction) Empty Re: Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction)

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:21 pm

I'll post a reply, even though you already know that I LOVE THIS STORY!!! LOL. Still, amazing job!
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction) Empty Re: Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction)

Post  sami20 Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:49 pm

yEA SAME HERE I LOVE THIS STORY TO.
    CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY ITS CALLED LOVE LIKE THIS
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Mar 07, 2009 3:05 am

Glad you all like it soo well =D

Chapter 2.
    One day, the co-workers pulled the biggest prank on Emily, that led to a big mess, yet, a sweet life! They made a website up, where you type in all your personal information and it tells you, who your future mate is! They told Emily about the "site", that they all found and entered and told her to enter. Emily entered, while the co-wokers watched her type away. They were waiting to laugh, becuase they knew the site was fake and they knew who was going to pop up, when she entered her information! Emily finished typing and then without hesitation, she pushed the, "submit" button. The fake site pretended to load her answer and then popped up, "Your future mate's initials, are: J.M.!" Emily read and let out a loud scream of excitement! The co-workers covered there ears in pain from her high pitched scream and began to laugh. Emily jumped up from her seat and began to do a happy dance. Everyone in the room, just laughed away and Emily proceeded, to dance away and go nuts. She really thought that Jesse was her future mate. The co-workers were laughing so hard, they didn't even bother, to stop her and tell her it was all fake. Not after how loud she screamed. Emily took this seriously.
    No one really knew, how serious she was taking it. A month later, after Emily kept visiting the site and re-enterting her information, only to have the same results everytime! She found herself caught up in it all and started to plan, being with Jesse. Emily was at a Bridal store, trying on a wedding gown! The taylor who worked there, asked her why she wasn't wearing her engagement ring. With her not so bright thinking, Emily said, 'Oh. I'm not engaged yet. I took this test online and it keeps telling me my future mate is Jesse McCartney. So I need to hurry up and find the perfect dress, so I can be ready, when he does engage me!' The taylor dropped her mouth in astonishment! Emily looked in the mirror at the pretty, designer, very exspensive wedding gown, hugging her body. She smiled, hoping Jesse would like it on her. The Taylor quickley ran out of the dressing room, trying to hold in her laughter. She tapped the manager's shoulder and said, "We have a nut, says shes going to marry Jesse McCartney, but he hasn't engaged her yet and I don't think she even really knows him! Should I let her buy the dress?" The manager slowly, started cracking up over the situation. They must have thought Emily broke out of the mental home institute! The way she raved, like Jesse knew her, when he really didn't. Emily felt strong in her heart, Jesse was the one. Even if she didn't, really know him personally. She was never going to give up hope! Both the taylor and the manager, tried talking to Emily about the odds of her and Jesse. Emily started to cry, but wasn't going to take it any longer! She let out a scream and began to yell at them, saying, "You all just wait. The website told me and I believe it. Jesse will one day marry me." The taylor and manager just gazed at Emily in fright and wonder. They both decided that Emily could be a serious, retarted, person. They didn't want her getting violent! So they just played along the rest of the time and helped her with her dress.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:09 pm

i lovee it!!!!!!!!!!! please post more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction) 678787 Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction) 678787 Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction) 678787 Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction) 678787 im ready to read!!! lol its soo funny cute and i love it..except the retarted part i sound just like emily with my obsession
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Chapter 3!! Enjoy Very Happy

Emily
    got it in her car and then went home. One of her co-workers called and said to
    her, "Hey baby. It's Jesse." Emily at first was going to squeel, but she recongnized
    the voice and said, "Garry, this isn't funny! Jesse would be upset, if he knew you
    were posing as him!" Garry just laughed and then hung up. No one had the nerve
    to tell her the website was fake, since Emily was getting all worked up and planning
    her wedding with Jesse. She was at work on the phone with a florist saying to
    them, "Jesse's fave color is orange. We'll need light orange on the flowers."
    The co-workers couldn't believe their ears. The one was startin to feel
    bad, while the others were still laughing and loved how stupid they thought
    she was. Emily was really a smart girl. They just didn't take a break from
    pranking, to know it. So the co-worker named, Linda, came up to
    Emily and said, "Hey Em sweetie, I need to tell you something all of
    us co-workers did, that will upset you." Emily looked at her frustrated
    and said, "Hold on Linda. I'm getting the center pieces, for tables at mine
    and Jesse's reception." Then Linda sighed and grabbed the phone from
    Emily, and hung it up! Emily was mad and said, "Why would you do that?"
    Then Linda faced the floor and looked back up into Emily's eyes. They
    were very pretty, but made her look like she was out there. Linda then
    began to say with sorrow, "Emily, we all did a really bad prank on you
    and made up this website, to find who your future mate its." Emily
    interrupted and said, "I love it. I visit it everyday and it tells me my
    mate is Jesse. Thats why i'm getting a head start on planning the wedding.
    it's going to be big, becuase Jesse knows so many people. haha" Linda
    shook her head in frustraition and then said, 'You don't understand!
    We created the site and it's fake! We made it so that everytime you
    enter information in, it's going to tell you J.M. It's not magic or fate.
    It's all of us being rude and inconsiderate!" Emily was in deep thought.
    She was speechless and unsure. Her whole face was getting red and hot.
    Emily never dreamed that everyone would go this far, but they did and
    pretty much got her hopes up! How evil were these people, she thought?
    Linda feared Emily's reaction. Since for once, Emily was very quiet
    and still. Linda tried to speak to ask Emily if she would be ok, but
    Emily started to wine and slowly, her voice began to project her wine
    and then turned into a loud cried! Emily was mad and yelled at Linda
    saying, 'I paid over 1,000 dollars on a wedding dress, becuase your
    website told me I was marrying Jesse McCartney! The man of my
    dreams. What do you think I am, stupid?" Linda shook her head
    no quickley, while the rest of the co-workers, continued to laugh
    away at Emily. Not much longer, Emily threw off her headset onto
    her desk, grabbed her purse, and took out of the offices area and
    out of the building, into the parking lot! Emily started digging quickly
    into her purse, till she found her keys. She walked towards her car,
    like she was drunk! Pushing the unlock button on her car key pad
    and hearing the car beep, she pryed open her car door and climbed
    in as quick as she could. By the time Linda and some other co-wokers
    made it outside, Emily was driving away like she was in a race. Then
    when she got home, she cried on her bed in her pent house! Then as
    she was crying, facing the Jesse poster on her wall, she realized her
    head was laying on something. It was a pamphlet from her work.
    She whipped off the wet tears on it and began to act knowledge It.
    A get away vacation for key largo! Emily much liked the sound of
    a vacation. Anything to get away from her evil town! So she booked
    her ownself a trip and started packing.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:10 pm

awww why is it shorter???..your probably busy but WRITE MORE I ADORE THIS STORY!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:00 pm

jmachoney wrote:awww why is it shorter???..your probably busy but WRITE MORE I ADORE THIS STORY!

aww thank you soo much. My first few chapters are shorter, but then they get better and longer. (not to mention, Mr. Mac shows up soon!!!!)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:01 am

As you know, I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!! lol! I'm enjoying re-reading it too! Can't wait for more and you to write the new chapter!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:10 am

babygirl49392 wrote:As you know, I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!! lol! I'm enjoying re-reading it too! Can't wait for more and you to write the new chapter!
    te he =D thank you thank you soo much <3333 You have been one of my biggest supporters, on my fan-fic. Thanks =D <333 (btw, I love yours alot)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:20 am

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:As you know, I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!! lol! I'm enjoying re-reading it too! Can't wait for more and you to write the new chapter!
    te he =D thank you thank you soo much <3333 You have been one of my biggest supporters, on my fan-fic. Thanks =D <333 (btw, I love yours alot)

You're welcome! You are a great writer and definitely come up with unique ideas and are always great! And thanks for reading mine too.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:33 pm

Chapter 4 Exclamation

Then the next day, she was heading to Key Largo! What would she do there? She was going to be all by herself. She assumed she would just have to sleep and lay on the beach. Maybe treat herself to a spa! After all, since she was no longer sure if Jesse was the one, she had no one else to worry about. Emily cried some more on the plane, sitting first class, eating chocolate ice cream! The man sitting next to her said, 'Are you going to be ok?' Emily sniffled, whipping her eyes and said, 'I'm ok. I just spent a ton of money on a wedding, that isn't even going to happen.' The guy looked at her strange and rolled his eyes as to say, wow not so lucky. The plane landed and Emily found herself checking into a suite that was right on the beach! Emily settled in her suite and then walked out on her balcany to view the beautiful, crowded, beach, with a bar right on it and the ocean comming in and going back out. So Emily went straight to get her bathing suit on and pull her hair back. Then grabbed her towle and bag, to set off on her way down to the beach. Little did she know what was waiting for her! As Emily laid her towle on the beach and got her stuff situated. She was going to lay out for awhile. Though it was so hot, not much longer and she was thirsty. Since this was her getaway vacation, she figured one drink wouldn't hurt. So Emily grabbed out her wallet and made her way to the bar. Sitting at the bar already, was none other than Jesse himself!! Emily being who she is, was not paying any attention and went right up beside him waiting to be served by the bar tender. Jesse cuaght a glimpse of her and his heart began to race. Emily was so breath taking. Long, brown hair, with a nice body that had the cutest suit on it, he had ever seen! Emily still stood there not even caring who was around her. She was to relax while she was here and not have to worry about anything. Finally Jesse cleared his throat to get her attention. Emily heard him and arose from resting her arms on the bar to see what was going on. Was she in the way or was something wrong? Then as she looked to her right, there sat the love of her dreams! Prince charmming himself! Was it really Jesse? Could it be possible? Emily grinned with a red face and
    was lost for words. Jesse smiled with his white and shinny teeth showing big! He introduced himself and when he did, Emily dropped her mouth open in a shocked daze and said with her eyes locked into his, 'I know who you are...' Jesse smirked and said back, 'I take it, you've watched all my children..' Emily nodded still lost in his eyes. Jesse was even more dreamy in person, than he was on t.v! She couldn't move or think. Just caught in a huge daze! Not much longer and Jesse said, 'May I buy you a drink?' Emily heard what he said, but now she felt like she was stuck in her daze. Emily wanted to break out of it and answer him, but she couldn't seem to figure out how! Finally Jesse waved his hand infront of her and said, 'Hello.. You ok? Is the heat getting to you?' Emily finally shook her head and said, 'Omg I am so sorry. I was in this daze looking into your green eyes and I wasn't sure how to get out of it.' Jesse chuckled some and then proceeded to ask her one more time. 'So, may I buy you something to drink?'
    Emily nodded and said, 'Lite on the whisky please. I'm not looking forward to a hangover.' Jesse grined sneeky and said, 'Awe, it's not so bad. Just eat yoursef a piece of bread in the mornning to adsorb it! No biggy!' Jesse thought it was no biggy? Emily started to think Jesse was a big party animal! She sure isn't one. Since Emily was acting the way she was, Jesse could tell that he could get away with anything. So he ordered Emily a drink and while she was watching to see if her towle and bag was still where she left it, Jesse did not ask for a lite drink. Instead, he asked for them to make it stronger. Jesse was so turned on by Emily, he was hoping he could spend more time with her. Once he recieved both their drinks, he followed Emily to her towle and asked to sit with her. Emily ofcourse said yes and made room for him. Jesse handed her the drink and then suggested a toast! Emily got red and Jesse toasted to relaxing vacations. Emily took a drink of hers and right away, could taste how strong it was. She wanted to complain, but she didn't wanna run Jesse off either. She had that same problem of always running people off. For once, she wanted someone to truely be her friend and truely love her. Even her parents thought she was a mental case! After they took a few drinks, Emily was feeling the heat but, she tried not to worry about it, while asking
    Jesse what he was doing in Key Largo. Jesse said that he too, was on vacation to get away from it all. Jesse noticed her cheecks turned red and sweat covered her forehead. So he offered to let her come up to his suite and enjoy some cool air. Emily quickly said yes and gathered her stuff fast. Soon they were going inside to the big, yet luxurious, suite! Emily thought her suite was nice, but Jesse's was top notch! They both sat on the couch and continued to drink their drinks. Jesse gazed at Emily's red body, from the heat
    and couldn't help but want her. Would she be easy to get? Jesse assumed shes been easy this far. So then Jesse came out and asked if Emily liked him. Emily couldn't control herself and told how she always amired Jesse since he was a kid and she always wanted to be with him. Then before she could finish her story, Jesse hushed her mouth and said, 'So may I kiss you?' Emily's eyes grew very large and her whole face lit up! She nodded big and threw her arms around him. Jesse hugged her small waist and began pressing his lips against her's and kissing her passionately. Emily felt butterflys in her stomach and didn't want it to end. Jesse felt himself get even more turned on and he leaned her backwards some, in his arms. They kissed for a few minutes and then
    Jesse felt it was ok now to make his moves. So Jesse continued to kiss Emily and slowly had his hand, rub up her leg some. Emily felt it and a chill ran through her body. Then Jesse ran his hand up a little further. Emily finally pulled herself away from Jesse and said unsure, 'Um, what are you doing Jesse?' He grinned and said, 'It's ok Emily. I like
    you too'. Then went back to kissing her and rubbing her. But Emily pulled away again and said, 'I'm not sure i'm very comfortable with this.' Jesse seemed a little frustraited, but said, 'Oh. Am I taking it too far?' Emily nodded and Jesse took his hands off of her completely. Emily half grinned and just sat there hoping Jesse wasn't a jerk. Then Jesse smiled and said, 'Well, we can still talk and get to know each other. I have more drinks in my fridge. I will get you one.' Emily took one, hoping he wasn't getting her drunk. Three hours, three drinks, and embarassing high school stories later, Emily and Jesse found theirself's laughing up a storm and getting really close. Emily had forgotten all about earlier and was enjoying Jesse's company. No one has sat and laughed with her for more than 15 minutes and it was always at her, never with her. Jesse had a sense of humor though and thought Emily was very entertainning. He couldn't help but to still want her. Though instead of rushing it and making her uncomfortable, Jesse asked to take her to dinner. Emily liked that idea and rushed to her suite to put on a throw over dress and touch up her hair and makeup. Since she didn't actually go in the ocean, she wasn't in need of another shower. Emily was ready and Jesse came knocking on her door. She opened it up and went out with him. Jesse smiled at what she had on, knowing she still had that sexy bathing suit on, under her throw over dress.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:29 am

I've said it many times before, but I'll say it again: I LOVE THIS STORY!!!
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:41 am

I love this story post more soon.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:16 pm

Thank you for reading and posting your reviews <333 I hope you all are enjoying this!

Chapter 5 Like a Star @ heaven
    They ate there at the hotel, down by the beach. They shared a platter of different types of sea food, while still acting quite drunk and slap happy. They just laughed away at the table, allowing other people around them to look over at them and think they are nuts. Then Jesse asked Emily to dance. They got up from their table and went to the dance area, where others were slow dancing. Jesse and Emily were all over themselfs, being drunk and trying to slow dance, but getting crazy. Finally Emily got smart enough, to lay her head on Jesse's shoulder. Jesse watched her and liked it very much. He felt so
    excited and happy. Emily looked so precious and sweet, he thought. Jesse would be upset, when her trip was over. He wanted her to stay with him forever. Emily felt the same way. She felt so loved and at home. No one, not even her own parents, ever made her feel like shes belonged. All of them have always treated her like shes different and came from some crazy planet in space. Jesse thought she was fun and unique though. He liked how she acted. When they were almost done dancing, Emily looked deep into Jesse's eyes once more and made her way up to give him another kiss. Jesse looked down into her eyes and knew right away, Emily was the most special girl he had ever met! They were so drunk and turned on, that they finished their dinner, Jesse paid the bill, and he rushed her back up to his suite. They kissed quickly and passionately in the elevator, having people up against the other side of the elevator, covering young ones eye's, shocked, asking them not to do that in public. When
    the doors opened to their floor, they hurried out holding hands, and ran to Jesse's suite. He unlocked the door and then picked Emily up quickly, like she was a bride, and rushed her to his bed room. Jesse threw her onto his bed and jumped right ontop of her. Jesse darted for her neck and started kissing it fast as he could. Emily began laughing out of controll. Jesse arose from her neck with a smile and said, 'What is it?' Emily giggled
    some more, playing with Jesse's hair and said, 'I feel like i'm in this biiiiig sleep and dreamming all this. There is no way all this is real. No one wants to be with a ditzy girl.' Jesse kind of frowned feeling bad for her, then smiled big, kissed her cheeck and said, 'There is one person who wants to be with that girl.' Emily's face lit up once more and then Jesse attacked Emily's lips and made it so that they both rolled from side to side. Emily was so happy. This was all too good to be true.She just assumed she was really in a dream and enjoyed the passion. Jesse's first plan was to only take advantage of a hot girl, but he was falling for her and much wanted to be with her. Even though he still wanted her, this wasn't going to be his only time with her. Jesse was going to make sure of that. So together they made passionate love for a couple hours, then started falling asleep together. Emily held tight in Jesse's arms. He smiled at her and continued to softly peck at her neck more. Emily just laid there facing at the wall with the biggest grin on her face! All of her dreams were comming true. All accept, getting married. Emily hoped in this wonderful dream, that Jesse marrys her. The next mornning, Emily's eyes opened to the sunshine comming from the window. Sh e yawned and when she went to stretch, Emily realized she was in Jesse's arms trapped. Was this not a dream? Did she really have s.ex with Jesse McCartney? Emily just laid there with her eyes large. How could she assume it was all a dream? She was just drunk. Not dreamming! A little bit longer, Emily heard Jesse sigh and felt him raise up. She was still shocked, so she didn't face him or anything. Just laid there feeling awkward and shy.
    Jesse arose from his pillow and started kissing Emily's shoulder! When he realized she was awake he grinned sweetly at her and said, 'Good mornning sweetie. Did you sleep well?' Emily tried to act natural, 'Um yea.. Like a baby.' Though she was scared out of her mind. Did Jesse see her naked body? Was she still naked? Did they call each other nick names? Did they elope? Emily checked her finger. No ring was on it! She wanted to kick herself. Then she lifted up the blankets to see what she looked like. She was deffently naked! Not to mention, so was Jesse! Her eyes grew very wide. Jesse
    was snuggled up to her even more and said, 'I had the best sleep i've ever had! I also dreamed about you, Emmy.' Emily smirked at that. She hoped that wasn't the nick name he used last night. She dreaded whatever she had called him!! It was quiet for awhile, becuase Jesse was not all the way awake himself. Emily got up the nerve and said, 'Did I call you any weird names at all, last night?' Jesse grinned and tried
    to hold back a cute gigle, but had to let it out! Then said, 'You mean, Wesse Bear?' Worse than she thought. Emily wanted to hide herself in the pillow. She must have been pretty drunk, to call him such a name!! Jesse just grinned in awe at her. He thought she was very cute! He continued to kiss her shoulder and neck and then turned her face to look at him. He was so taken by her and she was also taken by him. Though Emily was more scared of the out come from last night. Jesse wanted to kiss her soft lips and she stopped him with her words and said, 'Jesse, I have one more question.' Jesse grinned at her and said, 'What is it, sweetie?' Emily half frowned and said with desperation, 'Last night, did we...' Jesse's eyes followed hers and he was worried what she thought of last
    night. He enjoyed it but, did she? Then Emily finished her question asking, 'Did we use protection at all?' Jesse hoped she wasn't going to be upset when he told her the truth. Jesse made an ouchie face and said, 'Oh um... No i'm sorry, is that ok?' Emily wanted to cry. How could they not use protection? She didn't wanna be a mommy just yet! She
    wasn't even married. Jesse felt bad now. After having the night of his life, now he was feeling guilty. Emily's eyes started to fill up with tears and she let out her regular wine! One she always seems to use, when shes upset or sad. Jesse shhshed her and told her it was ok. Then Emily tried talking, but was still sobbing uncontrollably! She was saying, 'I'm not ready to have a baby. I thought I was dreamming last night. I didn't think I was really having s.ex with you...' Jesse made a puppy face and hugged Emily tight saying, 'awe emmy... It was cute that you thought it was a dream. You were really really cute last night. I loved every minute with you.' Emily felt deffensive of herself
    and said, 'You liked it becuase you got to do me! I almost didn't let you...' Jesse looked upset and surprised, that Emily said that and said back, also denffensive, 'Not true. Emily, I am falling inlove with you. I don't want our time together to end. Maybe we can spend more time together?' Emily felt a rush flow through her, when he said that.
    Her sad tears were starting to turn into happy tears! She couldn't believe what she was hearing! Emily could already hear wedding bells in the back of her mind! So she smiled at Jesse and said, 'I fell inlove with you, the first time I ever saw you, back when you were young. I am happy we had sex. I hope next time we have it, that I remember it!' Jesse grinned in heaven and said back, 'Me too, silly!' Silly? (Emily's thoughts) Must have
    been another nick name. She really dreaded not remembering it. How could she ever tell anybody and make them believe her, when she doesn't know exactly what they did?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:43 am

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

lol! I think you get the point! lol!
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:30 pm

omg omg omg i LOOOVE it!!!! I soooo wish i could be in Emmys spot...gurr=] hahahah sooo many things me and that hott hott man would do together
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:34 pm

jmachoney wrote:omg omg omg i LOOOVE it!!!! I soooo wish i could be in Emmys spot...gurr=] hahahah sooo many things me and that hott hott man would do together
    lmao you and me both, sister <333 Razz
    I hope you all like this story.. I will post more very soon =D Thanks so much for all of you reading!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:20 am

Chapter 6.

Emily was soo curious and wanted to know every detail. Jesse was back to kissing Emily's shoulder and neck. She liked it, but really wanted to hear what all they did. She sat up, holding up the sheets with her. Then Jesse laid there looking up at her, like he never had true love before. Jesse was truely amazed at her. Emily bit her lip a second to think of what exactly she wanted to ask, then spoke up and said, 'So how was last night? I mean, I don't remember a thing at all, accept I thought I was in a dream. haha Tell me about it?' Jesse sat up with the biggest, flirtatious, grin on his face and said, 'Well, let's just say you are a pretty wild girl!' Emily's eyes were huge and her mouth dropped. Then she said in shock, 'I'm a wild girl? How was I wild?' Jesse laughed and said, 'I'm just kidding with you, sweetheart. You were so cute and sweet. I never had so much fun in my life!' Emily grinned and said flirtatious as well, 'Well, im glad you had fun. You should try me when i'm aware of whats going on. I'm even better!' Jesse's eyes dazzled with the glair of the bright sunlight shooting through the window and his whole face lit up. Then Jesse grabbed her face and pressed in his lips some more. Emily wrapped her arms around Jesse and joined in the action. The whole time thinking to herself, 'Yes yes yes! J.M., is my match!' They kissed awhile longer, then Jesse suggested they go down to the beach for awhile. Emily went into her suite, singing
    away and dancing like a ballerina, over to her suitcase, to change into a new bathing suit. She also wanted to rense off, before she went down to meet Jesse at the beach. Her suite phone was flashing the red light, like she had a message. She pushed it and then her co-worker, Linda, started talking saying, 'Emily dear, we are so sorry for the way we treated you. Please come back to work soon and forgive us. You are a hard worker and a really nice girl. I even wanna hang out with you sometime, after work. Please don't be upset at me anymore and return this call to me, soon as you get it. ttyl dear.' Emily laughed out loud. They missed her, didn't they? Emily wasn't ready to come back home. So she called Linda's cell and left her a message, to rub things in her face. When Linda's voice message beeped, Emily began talking and said, 'Hi Linda. This is Emily. I am sorry I wont be back to work right away, it seems as though your "fake" website, was right and I have found Jesse and we are now dating. He made love to me
    last night and there is no possible way, I am ready to leave him. We are inlove and there will be a wedding after all. Please don't hesitate to tell the rest, so they know how much they helped me out. Thank you and yes, I forgive you. bye!' Linda recieved the message and when she played it, she thought for sure, Emily had went over the top and completely lost her total mind. Linda was going to send a docter to test Emily and see if she is crazy! Meanwhile, Jesse was already on the beach sitting on a towle, with two drinks, and a note he wrote for Emily. Jesse looked around at the crowded beach and thanked God, there was no other crazy fans about. Emily showed up and Jesse was ready to get up and greet her, but she bent down and kissed his cheeck. Then she sat down next to him and said, 'What all do you got, here?' Jesse smiled and said, 'I bought us each a drink. This time, yours is deffently lite. I also wrote you a note.' Emily gleemed with excitement and said, 'Aww. Baby, you wrote me a note?' Jesse nodded with a sweet smile and Emily grabbed him and kissed him like crazy for a minute. Then she said, 'Can you read it to me upstairs in your suite?' Jesse paused his grin and
    said, 'Well, now..' Then Emily hugged him real tight, almost smothering him and said, 'I'm really sober right now. Do you wanna get romantic again?' Jesse kind of pushed her off of him a little bit and said, 'Emily, we just got romantic last night and we just arrived at the beach. Don't you wanna actually spend, some time on the beach?' Emily puckered out her bottom lip pouting and then said, 'I wanna spend romantic time alone with you, Jesse. It's only fair, since you got me so drunk yesterday and I couldn't remember last night at all!' Jesse smirked and shook his head. Then he put his arms around Emily and said, 'How about we spend time out here and then go out awhile, grab some dinner, and then we can get romantic again. This time, we wont order anything but water.' Emily thought about it for awhile and then grinned big at Jesse and said, 'Ok. But let's not spend too much time out here on the beach. I can't take too much heat.' Jesse kissed her cheeck and nodded at her. They finished their drinks, layed out a few minutes, then rushed into the ocean, to cool off. Emily was more red than yesterday. Jesse hoped she wasn't burnt too bad. Even though her red body turned him on, greatly. He was really falling for her. Jesse and Emily both played around in the water awhile and then they were ready to go back to their towles. They dried off some and sat their giggling at how much fun they were having. Then Emily said she was tired. Jesse allowed her to climb up on his back and he carried her to the elevator. Then Jesse let Emily down slowly and went with her up to her floor. She said to Jesse that she wanted
    a small nap, before they went out anywhere. Jesse kissed her and said he would call her in 45 mins, to tell her to get ready. Emily kissed him back and slowly went into her suit, leaving Jesse standing there to watch her sexy body moving so sweetly. She shut the door and Jesse shook his head to get out of his daze. Then got his thoughts together, so he could get back on the elevator and go up to his suit. He Walked inside and two girls, that were twins, stood there. He smiled and stood up against the wall, holding on to the handle behind him. The twins giggled together and said to Jesse, 'Well, hello there, handsome.' Jesse got nervious and said back, 'Uh, hello.' Then they continued to giggle
    and whisper about him to eachother. Jesse just held his breath and hoped to make it to his floor quickly. One of the twins then asked, 'So what are your plans, for this evenning?' Jesse smiled with glee and said back happily, 'I'm taking my girlfriend out to dinner and then back to my suite.' The twins frowned at each other and then the other one said, 'Awe, too bad. Your girlfriend is really lucky, though.' Jesse nodded and his face lit up, as the doors opened to his floor. He rushed out then turned to face the twins and said, 'Have a good evenning ladies.' They both grined and giggled more as the doors shut back. Jesse sighed with reliefe and then proceeded to open his suite door. He went inside and grabed a drink out of his fridge, not even thinking. Then he turned on his tv and began drinking. Did Jesse have a drinking problem, maybe? Time rolled
    around and Jesse decided to take a hot bath. He sat there with yet another drink, thinking about Emily and how different she was, compared to most girls he has dated. No she wasn't the brighest girl, but he knew she was the sweetest and the funest. Something about her, just attracted him and drew him to her. Once his face was red enough from the hot bath, he got out, dried off, and started getting ready for Emily. He called her on her phone and asked if she was ok and wanted to get ready. Emily said yes
    and then they hung up.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:33 am

Cutecutee:)
    i've read this chapter on the old forum

;D
    Buy you a drank, Sunshine... (A Jesse Fan-Fiction) 414387
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:38 am

This is me, so need I say more? But I am enjoying re-reading them! LOVE IT!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you LOL.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:15 pm

awww thanks <333 I'm glad you aren't bored, re-reading.. I will have more up soon!!!!
    JesseLove
    JesseLove

Number of posts : 77
    Hobbies : talking and day dreaming about Jesse, reading, writing,listening to music and dancing

Post  JesseLove Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm

I liked the story, but not the fact that Jesse was described as being a person who just wants one thing from a girl. Over all I loved it.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:57 pm

i looove it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy DONT FORGET D.R COMES OUT THIS TUESDAY!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy !!!! WRITE MORE
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:52 am

Thank you soo much everyone for reading! I'm trying to be a mod on here, while helping be an admin, read Rachel's story(cuz i'm addicted to it), and still find time to work my job, have my carrer in music, not to mention work with the youth group at church and still write my story and post it!!! (so please forgive me for the long delays...)

Chapter 7! (plz enjoy and write your thoughts.. thank you soo much<3)
    Jesse was excited about tonight, but couldn't stop drinking. he got all ready
    and then went out to the elevator infront of his suite. The doors opened and Jesse got on. He road the elevator till it reached Emily's floor and then got off and walked down to her suite. He knocked and Emily opened the door. She peaked her head out and said, 'I'm not fully ready. Please come in and wait.' Jesse walked in and took a few good looks around. Her place was pretty nice, he thought. Then he sat on her couch and waited for her. He could hear her in her bathroom singing, while she got ready.
    He smiled and felt himself getting anxious to see her come out. Emily stopped singing and hollered to Jesse from her bathroom saying, 'Jesse, where are we going exactly?' Jesse smirked and said, 'It's a surprise, why?' Emily sighed real loud and said, 'I need to know what shoes to wear.' Jesse grinned and said, 'You will be fine no matter what you wear, sweetie.' Then a minute later, Emily stepped out of her room with a light and flowy sun dress on and wedge heels, that tied half way up her legs. Jesse just looked her up and down in amazement at how she looked. Emily wore her hair half up with a flower, barrette, clipped in it. Soft pink gloss on her lips and rosey cheeks. Her skin was slightly red from being in the sun, but slowly was turnning tan. Then she smiled sweet
    and said softly, 'Ok. I'm ready to go.' Jesse got up quickly from the couch and kissed her cheeck. Then held out his arm, for her to grab onto and be escorted out. Emily felt like Jesse was a majour gentlemen and that excited her more. They went out the door and onto the elevator. Then they walked out in the parking lot. Jesse walked Emily over to his sporty car. Emily was getting a bit nervous, since she had never been off the hotel property with Jesse and in his car yet. Jesse seemed so confident in their date, though. Emily tried having confidence. All her life, she was made fun of. It made it hard for her to believe she was even dating Jesse. He just kept getting more and more dreamy. More prince charmming like. Emily just had to pinch herself a few times. When she actually did, it hurt her and she yelled, 'ouch!' Jesse turned to face her in wonder and
    said, 'You ok, Emily?' She blushed at him and said, 'Uh yea, I was just pinching myself...'
    Jesse raised one eyebrow and said, 'Why are you pinching yourself? It obviously hurts.'
    Emily was still bright red and said, 'Well, I was just seeing if this was or wasn't a dream.'
    Jesse shook his head smirking and put his hand on Emily's shoulder and said, 'Emily, you are not dreaming, sweetie. I know it's hard for you to believe, but I really do love you. I've never been with a girl like you before, but i'm glad i'm with you. I never wanna leave you.' Emily's eyes filled up with happy tears and she put her arms around Jesse's neck and hugged him tight and said, 'No one has ever made me feel so special. All my life, everyone has treated me like i'm the stupidist girl.' Jesse ran his hand down her back and squeezed her tight. Then said to her, 'I'm sorry they treated you like that. I would never treat you like that. You are so sophisticated and sexy, in my eyes.' Emily grinned and gave Jesse a kiss. He grinned with a dreamy look at her and then faced the wheel. Emily's cloud 9 illness, was rubbing off onto Jesse. He even questioned if he was dreamming now. They drove off into the sunset, till they reached a small, elegant, place. Jesse helped Emily out of the car and into the place. They were seated to have dinner and Jesse helped Emily into her chair. She smiled at him big and said, 'Did you do this for me last night, at dinner?' Jesse shrugged and said, 'I hope I did, sweetie.' They giggled becuase they both knew how drunk they were the night before. Jesse was somewhat feeling tipsy from the few drinks he had before, but he was doing his best to ignor it and stay sober for Emily. Since he knew it was important to her to get romantic with him again and be sober, doing it. They ordered their dinner and then just gazed at each other. How did they get so lucky, to both be getting away from their lifes and meet each other? Then Jesse wondered what exactly she was getting away from. So he asked her and Emily sighed real big. Jesse held onto her hand rubbing his thumb on it and said, 'Awe, you don't have to tell me, if you don't want to.' Emily half grinned and said, 'I don't mind, it's just hard to explain and talk about.' Jesse then kissed her hand and said, 'I am sure I will understand you, if you tell me.' Emily then tried her best to tell Jesse about her work. Emily told him how she is a travel agent for a big company near her pent house and explained about her cruel co-workers, making the fake website, saying Jesse was her soul mate and how she spent over 1,000 dollars on a wedding dress. Jesse's eyes were huge and he didn't know how to respond, by her saying she spent that much money on a wedding dress. Emily could tell how Jesse was stunned and she was afraid that he thought she was crazy. Jesse just couldn't find
    words. Little did she know, he didn't think bad of her for doing it. He still liked her.
    By his actions though, she assumed he didn't like her anymore and she got mad. She
    put her head down and said, 'I knew you wouldn't understand.' Then she grabbed her
    purse and went off towards the restrooms. Jesse yelled, 'Emmy, wait!' Then he thought
    to himself, 'Wow, more than a thousand dollars?' Emily was crying in the girl's restroom
    and was mad that she told Jesse anything. Jesse called her cell and she answered it.
    Jesse's soft and sweet voice said, 'Emmy, I understand why you bought the dress. The
    website told you I was your soul mate. YOu know, I was just stunned at how much you
    paid. I didn't think you owned that much, no offense. I really..' Just then Emily
    interrupted and said, 'I don't own that kind of money! I had to take out a loan,
    Jesse and thats why when my co-workers told me it was a joke, I got mad and left.
    Now when I get back home, I have to pay off that loan!' Jesse was quiet and felt really bad. Emily waS still sniffling over the phone. Then Jesse said, 'Well don't take the dress
    back and don't worry about the loan. I will take care of you sweetie, just please
    come back to the table and share dinner with me. I really love you!' Emily stopped
    her sniffles and said, 'What? I love you too!' Then she hung up. She looked into
    the mirror at herself. She had mascara going down her cheeck. She stomped her foot
    and said outloud to herself, 'No!! Why?' A girl washing her hands looked at her
    odd and said, 'Um, are you ok?' Emily looked at the girl and said, 'NO! I have
    makeup going down my face and Jesse McCartney is waiting at the table for me.'
    The girl thought Emily was a weirdo, but helped her whipe off her makeup. Then
    said, 'Well, enjoy your date with um "Jesse McCartney"!' Then held back a laugh
    as she left the bathroom. Emily adjusted herself and put more lip gloss on. Then
    went out to the table.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:23 pm