JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

~Dead-End~ fan fiction story

*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

~Dead-End~ fan fiction story Empty ~Dead-End~ fan fiction story

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:42 am

hi everyone i'm new on this forum and i've decided to write a story cos it's the summer school holidays and i get bored easily ~Dead-End~ fan fiction story 110686 um i've only written one paragraph cos i don't know if people are going to like my story.

JESSE'S POV

"I glance in the three-way mirror. I can see my back, my ribs and spine all looking back at me.I look close to the mirror, my skin translucent. There are purple circles around my eyes. I've lost more than half my hair. What's happened?"

let me know if u want me to carry on this story

~Dead-End~ fan fiction story 110686 ~Dead-End~ fan fiction story 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

~Dead-End~ fan fiction story Empty OKAY GREAT

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 pm

UM..WHATS THIS STORY ABOUT?...ITS OKAY,BUT COULD U POST WHAT ITS ABOUT THOUGH PLEASE?..TYTY

~Dead-End~ fan fiction story 110686 ~Dead-End~ fan fiction story 110686 .MY RANKING FOR THIS STORY: Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

~Dead-End~ fan fiction story Empty Re: ~Dead-End~ fan fiction story

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:14 am

it's about jesse when he's in dreamstreet aged 13 and all of the members have been put on a diet to get more healthier for their upcoming tour which has a lot of dance routines even after a couple weeks they all stop dieting but jesse wants to carry on he has his own personal goal he wants to achieve. soon things get out of hands and jesse looses control himself
    i changed some stuff with the story line i thought it will be easier for the story if jesse is more younger when he was in dreamstreet.

xxxxx ~Dead-End~ fan fiction story 110686 ~Dead-End~ fan fiction story 690817
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

~Dead-End~ fan fiction story Empty Chapter 1

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:59 pm

Chapter 1

JESSE POV
    "Thank you New york you have been amazing tonight!!" all the fans started screaming shouting for more
    "you want more?!"
    Is chris doing this on purpose he knows we're all tired why does he always do long goodbyes?
    "ok chris that's enough i know your not tired but we are just say goodbye and lets go!"
    I don't think i should of said that ,chris gave me a look saying i'll sort you out later whatever I don't care i just want to go to sleep i've been up for nearly 22 hours i don't know how he keeps up.
    "so new york fans i hope to see you again .....have a good night!!"
    At last we get off stage and go backstage where there's comfy sofas ,food and water waiting for us i quickly ran to the water i was so thirsty i didn't care how hungry i was i just wanted water. i opened one of the bottles and started drinking the water until chris came along and knocked onto the sofas
    "what was that for?!!"
    "I don't know maybe for interrupting me at the end ,you couldn't wait just could you? I know everyone was tired but you were the only that opened your mouth you don't think i was tired?At least try looking happy in front of your fans!!
    "shut up chris you always think every thing is about you ,it's always me me me!!"
    I knew no-one is going to win this argument so i just tried walk pst chris but he just blocked my way. aaaaarrrgh he really knows how to get your nerves.
    "where do you think your going? i'm not finished yet"
    "Anywhere away from you!"
    "aww are you going to phone your mum little mummy's boy are you?"
    "Chris that's enough now" greg said from behind me
    "NO! it should be said can't he last one night without phoning his beloved mum i mean we phone every three days but he phones her every night"
    "Mabye i have a mum that cares unlike yours!!"
    "what did you say?"
    "are you deaf you heard!"
    OWW i can't believe it chris just punched me in the eye
    "RIGHT THAT'S IT"
    i swing a punch at chris's mouth i could tell by his face it hurt next minute i knew we were on the floor man he was strong he was grabbing me by the neck now i kicked him off he hit the table all icing and chocolate went on his clothes i couldn't but laugh oh s****t i've made him angry now oww he had to punch me right in the nose
    "CHRIS COOL IT"
    "NO MCCARTNEY YOU LISTEN NOW I'VE HAD IT UP HERE WITH YOU!!"
    I can hardly breath he's got me gripped hard against the wall i can feel his breath on me his face is so close to me i could see the anger in his eyes i think something else bothering him other than that he's got anger problems
    right when chris was about to take another shot at me , gerry our stage manager walked on in us.
    "WHAT'S GOING ON?!CHRIS ,JESSE?"
    i could finally breathe his claws weren't around me anymore!
    gerry passed me and chris some tissue and what the heck were frankie,greg and matt looking at it's not a show
    "you want some popcorn?" i asked sarcastically
    "gerry it was jesse who started it he punched me first"
    "WHAT? he's lying tell him greg you saw it all he was tormenting me first!"
    "sorry jesse it was both of your faults you hit him back as well"
    "i don't know what's going with both of but you better get your act sorted cos tomorrows meet and greats with fans i don't need any arguments your not little kids anymore"
    "yeah whatever i'm going to bed"
    "not calling mommy?"
    "oh shut up chris!"
    i hate chris he needs to learn when to shut up why am i wasting my thoughts on him i need some sleep

Last edited by *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

~Dead-End~ fan fiction story Empty chapter 2

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Chapter 2

JESSE'S POV
    I had a restless night i couldn't get to sleep my mind was all over the place i couldn't stop thinking what mum,lea and timmy were doing. i phone mum straight away in the morning ,i wonder what time it is "3 am" i look over if Matt's asleep well his face is covered but i can hear him snoring i don't know how i got used to his snoring it used to drive me mad but he's a great guy. greg is the closest to me he understands me i always go and talk to him if i have a problem. i should apologize to him i shouldn't have taken my anger out on him and matt and frankie. 3 more weeks till we get to go home i can sleep in my own bed at least i won't have back cramps from sleeping on these cheap ,thin mattresses. "6 am" already i better get up we leave at 7:15 for dance rehearsals. I slide open the door and quietly walk out the toilet is really small but we get used to it i brush my teeth and wash my face i glance in the mirror whoa! my right eye was is a little puffy with a hint of purple to it my amount of sleep didn't help either i had blood shot eyes as well. i hope the make up can cover up my black eye i wonder what fans will think. i quickly put gel on my hair and made my way to the back of the tour bus where we usually eat breakfast. i saw greg sat there staring into his cup of hot chocolate.
    "hey greg!"
    "huh? oh hey jesse! what happened to your eye?"
    "oh um it was from last night remember? oh yeah and I'm sorry for yesterday i didn't mean to take my anger you guys."
    "it's cool man ......so chris hasn't woken up yet?"
    "i don't know shall i wake up matt?"
    "yeah cos chris takes a looooonnnng time doing his hair!"
    so i made my way back to mine and Matt's sleeping cabin his duvet was on the floor he wasn't on his bed he must be in the toilet i guess.
    "ha ha greg are you on about the girl with brown hair?"
    "yeah the one stood outside our tour bus yesterday!"
    i knew that laugh from anywhere it was chris. i just walked up the small steps leading me to the small but easy to use kitchen i made myself some toast and tea. i quickly went down the stairs and sat down next to greg.
    "Matt's awake he's in the toilet"
    there was an awkward silent at the table but i didn't care i wasn't in the mood for talking anyway. matt came out of the toilet 5 minutes later.
    i looked at my watch "7:00 am" just got enough time to phone mom man she'll be worried i made my way out of the bus and walked along the path after 3 rings lea picked up the phone.
    "hello?"
    "hey lea its jesse!"
    "hey jesse watcha doin?"
    "nothing much we're just gonna go do some dance rehearsals ,so what u doin?"
    "oh mum was gonna drop me off at school we need to go early today cos i'm going on a science trip!"
    "cool can you call mum i don't want you to get late"
    "yeah sure i'll just go get her"
    ..........."hello?"
    "hey mom!" how you doin?"
    "i'm fine you didn't call last night was something wrong?"
    "no nothing's wrong i was just tired to much dancing in one day you know?"
    "okay baby i'm sorry we couldn't make it yesterday i'll try make it up to you when you come home you're coming home in 3 weeks right?"
    "yeah! can't wait to see you all"
    "hey jesse gerry said hurry up we gotta go!" greg shouted
    "ok mom i have to go now i'll talk to you soon.......ok bye then love you to mom"
    After that i hanged up and headed back to the tour bus i needed to get inside it was freezing out here.
    when i walked inside everyone was sat down Gerry ushered me to sit down next to matt.
    "so guys as you know this is the final stage of your tour and trust me there will be more work to do such as more dancing and keeping up with all the hours you will have to be working"
    timetables we're all passed around the table WOW we have a lot of work to do.
    "also i have planned out a diet for you guys so you won't get tired as easily ,e.g. more protein in your diet. any questions?"
    "no questions?......... okay Carly's waiting for you in the dance studio oh yeah and don't forget it's meet and greet with fans today!!"
    "okay!!" we shouted back lamely we we're all tired i don't know how I'm gonna handle these three weeks. the only good thing about dance rehearsals was Carly she was funny and wasn't as pressurizing and as serious as the other people that help us. we reached the dance studio ,the room had pale blue walls one side of the room covered with long mirrors so it's easier for you to see your choreography. at the other side there was benches and seats for you to have a rest this room was the best i liked it was very spacious.
    "hey sleepy heads!!" carly shouted
    I don't know how she could be happy this time in the morning we all greeted her and sat down.
    "so we know all the routines but we're just making sure your ready for this afternoon's show okay?.........so lets get a move on!"
    we all stood in our place in front of the mirrors with carly saying the dance moves.
    "and a 1 ,2 ,3 ,4 turn 5 ,6 ,7 thrust and twist" we did this part of the dance first then the music started playing. we did a couple more other dance routines till we stopped and started practicing this afternoon's songs
    "okay everybody check if your microphones are working?"
    everyone's was working except for frankie's so he had to sing without one.
    "Que. the music greg your first!"

Can you hear the music playing?
    Can you feel the rhythm swaying?
    This is the sound of dreams comin' true

And I can promise you that,
    You are the one and only,
    And I'm the lost and lonely,
    We are the perfect dream come true
    And I Can Promise You That I Hear A Silly Love Song In My Heart

It happens everytime,
    When I see you
    It happens everytime,
    When I think of you
    It happens everytime,
    Oh it's magic when we meet
    Baby
    Down on Dream Street

Let me take you by the hand and,
    Walk you down the milky way,
    'Cause you make me feel I'm so alive
    Oh I promise baby
    I hear a silly love song in my heart

It happens everytime,
    When I see you
    It happens everytime,
    When I think of you
    It happens everytime,
    Baby
    Down on Dream Street

It happens everytime,
    When I see you
    It happens everytime,
    When I think of you
    It happens everytime,
    Baby
    Down on Dream Street
    "Okay jesse get ready it's your turn!"

When I close my eyes,
    There's angels all around,
    Singing a love song
    You know it happens every time
    Aah aah aah aah
    When I see of you oh
    It happens every time
    Aah aah aah

It happens every time,
    When I see you
    It happens everytime,
    When I think of you
    It happens everytime,
    Down on Dream Street

It happens everytime,
    Baby Oh
    It happens everytime,
    Baby
    Down on Dream Street

we rehearsed other songs as well soon we we're done and we're aloud to leave.
    "i'll see you guys at 11:30 for a last minute checkup before the show."
    "yeah okay see ya later" i shouted back as the others didn't hear carly.
    "man that was exhausting!!" i heard matt complain to frankie
    "hey you okay?" greg asked me
    "yeah just can't wait to get home you know?"
    Gerry's waiting for us outside our bus guess he can't wait to see us!
    "hey boys have a good dance session!" he joked he knew how to get on our nerves. just one rule for him just don't joke with us when we're tired.
    "okay not going to see any happy faces?" he pouted trying to make a sad face
    "um gerry are trying to look sad?" frankie joked
    "okay enough with the jokes we've got serious business to do.i need to get you all to have your makeup done looks like jesse and chris really need it!" every one started laughing except for me and chris i don't know how make up can cover up Chris's split lip.
    I notice him glaring at me what is his precious face ruined?
    "so it's 9 am does that mean we've got a break?" greg asked gerry
    "yeah only an hour though"
    "hey greg you wanna play ball?" i asked greg
    "yeah sure is it only us or is matt ,frankie and chris coming?"
    "yeah if they want"
    "c'mon guys we're gonna go play ball down at the park"
    every one came except for chris hmm i wonder why(!)
    "chris you coming?" matt asked
    "nah i'm gonna get some sleep you have fun though!"
    "see ya in a bit!" matt shouted back
    we started heading for the park it was only a 5 mins walk just hope no girls are there.
    "you still not talking to chris?" matt asked
    "why should i he's not talking to me anyways he hit me first!"
    "that's why he didn't wanna come play ball"
    frankie butted in "well well matt has a brain after all!"
    "shut up frankie that's not funny"
    "shall i do a jesse on him and start throwing punches?!"
    "ha ha very funny frankie" i said sarcastically
    at last we got to the park it was deserted oh well no screaming fans in our faces
    "frankie your on my team matt and greg get ready to loooooose" i always have frankie on my team he's the best at foot ball. after about 20 minutes of playing we all got bored and started heading back to the bus

Last edited by *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* on Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:01 pm

not too bad!
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:22 am

JesseMacNY wrote:not too bad!

i know it hasn't got to the good parts yet ~Dead-End~ fan fiction story 110686 still luv ur story though i voted 4 it ~Dead-End~ fan fiction story 690817
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

~Dead-End~ fan fiction story Empty chapter 3

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:39 am

Chapter 3

CHRIS’S POV
    Man was I bored there was nothing to do wish I went with all the other guys to play ball, what was up with me last night? I know Jesse was tired but we all were I shouldn’t have lashed out at him. Actually I think might go to sleep better to that sit alone bored out of mind. I looked at my watch “9:05 am” got enough time till we get our makeup done.
    I yawned as I leaned my head on my pillow I was shattered didn’t get much sleep last night. I closed my eyes and fell fast asleep......

JESSE’S POV
    We made the bus , still had half an hour of our break left what shall we do?? I looked in the fridge nothing to eat we weren’t hungry so it didn’t matter.
    “Heeeeeyyy Jesse!”
    I turned around only to find Frankie squirting whipped cream in my face. I grabbed the bottle from his grip and started chasing him outside. Once I got him pinned to the floor I got Greg to hold him in place
    “No I’m sssorry! I didn’t mean it”
    “Your gonna regret this!” I started squirting the cream under his trousers and shirt his face was so funny.
    “Nooooooo aaaaahhhgh it tickles!”
    “You’re lucky the cream finished” I pulled him up to his feet, man is he gonna get in trouble from Gerry.
    CHRIS’S POV
    I’m sure I could hear laughing that could only mean one thing the guys we’re here! At last not alone any more I opened the door and walked outside. I saw Frankie stood there in his boxers covered all in whipped cream I think.
    “What’s going on?”
    “Nothing Frankie just decided to get covered in cream just to entertain us!” matt said
    Before I could say anything Gerry came everyone became quiet although he didn’t seem to notice Frankie stood there he was too focused on his piece of paper he was holding. Until he looked up you can tell he was confused.
    “Um Frankie what you doin stood there covered in cream?”
    “Um me and Jesse we’re bored so we um decided to have a cream fight”
    “WHAT! Jesse you gotta start behaving yourself you’re in a boy band not kindergarten I suppose I have to inform your parents on your behaviour.”
    “What? No we were just having fun.”
    “I have to Jesse you don’t take anything seriously. Now Frankie you go and get yourself cleaned up you gotta get your make up done in 5 minutes.”
    JESSE POV
    Uurrrggghh I hate Gerry so much he never tells anyone else only me!! I sit on the bus quietly I wonder what mom’s gonna say when I call I’m dreading calling her now. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn’t hear Greg calling me until he came tugging me on my sleeve god that was annoying.
    “What?” I said bluntly to him I was always take my anger on other people I don’t know why?
    “Okay Jesse controls your hormones (!) Have you forgot we gotta get our makeup done remember?”
    I didn’t say anything just followed him to the other building where we were gonna get our makeup done. I sat down on one of the chairs and waited.
    “Hey Jesse you ready to get your make up done?” Angela asked she’s one of the makeup people that come on tour with us. She was looking at my black eye I answered her question even though she didn’t say it but I knew she was thinking it.
    “I had a fight with Chris that’s how I got it”
    “Oh it doesn’t matter I can cover it up in no time.” 10 minutes later I was done I glanced at myself in the mirror WOW I had no black eye good news for me what about Chris?

*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

~Dead-End~ fan fiction story Empty chapter 4

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:40 am

chapter 4

“11:55 am” 5 more minutes till show time! Carly was with us backstage telling us all the routines just in case we forgot.
    “Ok guys you’ve done great today good luck to you all!” this was it we positioned our self behind the
    curtains 1 ,2 ,3 the curtains we’re pulled up slowly the smoke was fading away the crowd started screaming firstly we started singing “let’s get funky tonight” I’ll have to admit the dance moves in this song we’re more trickier than all the other songs we did. After what felt like a life time we ended the show with “it happens every time” as soon as the curtains fell down I quickly made my way backstage I had to sit down I was soooo tired from all that dancing.
    “You we’re all great!” Carly told us as soon as we we’re all sat down. Gerry walked in the room not long after
    “Well that’s it for today you’re free to go!”
    END OF POV
    Jesse sat at the back of the tour bus staring out of the window. They had just completed yet another arena in New York, and were now on their way to the airport where they would catch a plane to Miami. He sighed as he thought about his family seated around the dining table, his Mum and Dad talking, and Lea and Timmy squabbling about something. How he missed them. For the last few weeks he had been feeling incredibly homesick. He felt almost as bad as he had when the group had first formed, when he wasn’t used to the prolonged periods away from home. But he’d soon grown out of that, or so he’d thought.
    A couple of days ago Gerry had hired an image consultant to work his ‘magic’ on the group, to try to make them more attractive to an American audience. The consultant had looked them all up and down, walked around them and made a few tutting noises, then suggested to Gerry that he should hire a fitness instructor as losing a couple of pounds wouldn’t hurt any of them. They’d exchanged apprehensive looks at just the idea of it, but deep down Jesse secretly thought that maybe he was right, and if losing a bit of weight would help them crack America, what was the harm in that?
    When he had gone, Gerry had muttered something about knowing all those McDonalds meals and junk food they insisted on eating while on the road would catch up with them one day. He then dismissed them and picked up his phone to find a fitness instructor.
    They had been introduced to Mark (the instructor Gerry had found) a couple of days ago and he had turned their routine upside down. Instead of McDonalds they now had salads and low-fat pastas prepared for them by Harry, a chef and ‘diet expert’ who now followed them everywhere, keeping an eye on what they were consuming. Also twice a day, between interviews, sound checks and concerts, they were put through their paces by Mark who would make them jog, and stretch, and do sit-ups. Chris joked that it was like being back at school.
    It was usually tiring enough just doing a concert so for the last two weeks the boys had felt completely exhausted. For the last day or two though, Jesse had actually felt far more energetic. He guessed that the training and diet must’ve just taken a couple weeks to start working, and he loved the feeling of it. The other guys didn’t seem to appreciate it all as much as he did and were looking forwards to filling their faces with home cooked meals and fatty food when they got home.

Jesse wasn’t going to. He had really dedicated himself to it, and was enjoying the benefits he was already feeling. There was going to be no snacking at the McCartney house – well, not by him anyway.
    *Dream street’s Break*
    The bus pulled into airport car park, and surrounded by a group of security guards, Dream Street were escorted through the crowds to the first class boarding lounge.
    As soon as Jesse walked in through his Mum and Dad’s front door, his mom had pounced on him, welcoming him home, and fussing over him.
    “That Gerry’s been working you too hard!” She cried as she looked him up and down, “you’re little more than skin and bones!”
    “Hi Mom, I’m fine.” Jesse laughed as he walked in and gave her a hug. “How have things been here?”
    “Much the same, oh Timmy sprained his ankle playing football.” She told him as they made their way through to the next room.
    “Really? How is he?”
    “Oh, as you’d expect. Making the most of it.” She replied with a laugh.
    “Yeah, that’d be right. Don’t let him get away with too much.” Jesse said as he slumped down on the sofa.
    “Would you like a piece of chocolate cake?” She asked him, glancing over his thin frame once more, “I just made one this morning.”
    “No thanks Mom.” Jesse replied, although it was extremely tempting. “I’m not hungry.” But his stomach, apparently not on his side, gave a loud rumble in argument.
    “You sure? I’ll just get you a piece.” His mom replied with a smile.
    “No thanks Mum,” Jesse repeated, “I can’t, Gerry’ put us on this new diet. I have to stick to it.”

“Diet! You don’t need to be on a diet!” She exclaimed, not believing what he’d just told her. “If you lost any more weight you’d be a skeleton! What does Gerry know about diets anyway?”
    “I don’t know, but Mark knows everything about them. It’s his job.” Jesse replied calmly. He’d been expecting a reaction like this. Would she ever realise that he wasn’t a baby any more and could look after himself? He guessed though that all mothers were the same.
    “Mark? Who on earth is Mark?”
    “Our new fitness instructor. Gerry hired him to help us break America.”
    “Well I don’t want to hear anymore, I’ve heard enough.” She told her son as she walked over to the phone and picked it up.
    “What are you doing?” Jesse asked anxiously as he followed her.
    “I’m calling Gerry to complain. He has no right to work you so hard and make you so ill.” She replied as though what she was doing was the most logical thing in the world.
    “No Mom. You’re not.” Jesse told her calmly, taking the telephone out of her loose grip and placing it back on the cabinet. “I’m not ill, I’m fine and I’m old enough to look out for myself. I wouldn’t do anything that wasn’t right for me. You’ve brought me up to be a strong person, nobody, especially Gerry, is going to make me do anything I don’t want to.”

“Oh I know you’re right,” She agreed, giving in, “but I’m your mother and I just worry sometimes. It comes with the job.”
    “Yeah I know.” Jesse uttered with a laugh.
    “Do you want some cake then?” she asked again hopefully.
    Jesse rolled his eyes, “I’m going up to my room to unpack and read some mail.”
    “Ok, sweetheart. At least I tried.” She called after him.

It was now dinnertime and as Jesse watched his family enjoying their roast chicken he began to feel envious. As he picked up his salad sandwich with a sigh, his mum looked over at him. “You can have some chicken Jesse, there’s more than enough.”
    “Yeah ok.” He gave in, and watched as his mum flashed him a smile and began to load his plate up with food. He began to eat it slowly, it tasted so delicious he couldn’t believe that he’d almost missed out on it and had his tasteless salad sandwich instead.
    Before he knew it, he’d finished his plate and was about to excuse himself from the table when his mum brought out the chocolate cake that she had mentioned earlier. Just looking at it made his mouth water. What was the harm in having just one slice? He thought to himself, promising at the same time to stick to his diet from the next day onwards. What harm would one day do? He asked himself as he bit into the chocolate and cream sponge.

Five minutes later Jesse was sat up in his room trying to read a magazine, but his mind was elsewhere. Why had he done it? It was just one stupid meal, but he could feel it being digested. He could imagine all the fat being absorbed into his body and ruining all his hard work. Why had he been so weak? He thought, as he leant back in his chair and groaned.
    He felt awful and bloated and ashamed of himself. He had been so determined to stick to the diet, and had caved in on his first day home! What did that say about him? All he knew was that tomorrow didn’t seem soon enough to re-start his diet.
    He felt he needed to do something about the way he was feeling right then, and he could only think of one way. He had to get rid of the food in his stomach before it caused too much damage. He ran to the bathroom, and crouching over the toilet, put his fingers into his mouth and made himself sick.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:35 pm