JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+8
heathermarie
JessexBroadway
aalliinnaaaaa
Admin
AngelaJoy
*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
Jmaclover16
JesseMacNY
12 posters

JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE

JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE Empty JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 am

HEY THIS MY NEW STORY ON HERE!I'M NEW SO..GO EASY PLEASE!!!
    THANKS!HOPE PEOPLE LIKE IT!

Jesse POV

I walked into my tour bus after a concert and Meet & Greet..I was exhausted..I sat down on one of the couches and pulled my phone out,looking through it to see if my girlfriend or if anybody had called..Turns out,my mom called,once,Lea my sister,twice,and Greg my bestfriend..Oh..And Alissa Matthews,my girl-bestfriend..I was 17,turning 18 in about 3 monthes,and was going home in 2 days.I couldn't wait to get back to Ardsley...I missed home!...I decided to call Alissa,first and let her know how it went..Ring..Ring..Rin-"Hey,J!.How was it?".I smiled and laughed..I knew Liss missed me as much as i did her.."Hey,Liss!..It went good,no crazies this time.."."Haha!..Thats good..So,when are ya coming home?..Everybody misses you!".I sighed lightly.."In 2 days!..Hey,can i ask you something,Liss?".Liss laughed..I knew i didn't have to ask."Sure,Jess..What?"."Hows Katie?..I haven't heard from her tonight,just wondered if you did?".I heard Liss sigh..Whenever Liss did this,it meant she didn't want to tell me something.."Liss..Tell me"."No,J..Sorry..I thought she was calling you earlier..I ran into her after school,and she said she'd call you..Guess not".I sighed..I finished the call with Liss and went and called Lea..She was already in bed,so i left her a quick message..Then i got into bed,and grabbed my phone..I sent a quick text to Katie,saying..'Nite baby!..I'm coming home in 2 days!..Call me,Katie!I miss you!..Luve U!'.I sent the text and went to sleep..The next morning,Melissa,my 2nd backup dancer/singer,woke me up..I turned over and glared at her.."Jesse McCartney!Get your *** out of that bed!".I rolled my eyes and got up...I had an interview and signing and then have to start packing to go home..We arrive at the interview place 20mins early,so i've got time to call Katie..I hit the number 2 for Katie's speeddial..Its ringing and ringing..Come on Katie!.Katie finally picks up.."Hello?".I smile..I really miss her.."Hey,babe!..Whats up?".I hear her breath slightly catch as realizes who it is.."Jesse?.Hey!..I'm sorry i'm haven't called,Jesse..I've umm,been..Busy".I frown at the short pause but don't give any thought to it though.."Oh,okay baby..Well,i'm at an interview then off to a signing,then i gotta pack to come..Home!".I hear her gasp.."Yo-your coming h-home?"."Yep!..why don't you want me to,baby?".I could hear someone in the background,but just figured it was one of her friends.."Umm..No of course,babe!..Just a little caught offgaurd!...Of course i'm happy!..Hey i gott-gotta g-go!..Ha.Stop!..Bye Jess!".I could hear her laughing and giggling and Katie never giggles that much...Before i can say anything,she hangs up!...I frown,then slide my phone into my pocket and head into the interview...30mins later,i comeout and head into the signing..I see a bunch of teenage and pre-teens waiting...I smile and greet them...One of them comes up and says "Hi!..".I force a smile and say back.."Hi..I'm Jesse..Whats your name?".She squeels and i resort to biting my lip..(nervous habit)..She hands me a picture of when i was 15 maybe 16,and says.."Its Shawna".I nod,and go through about another 40 girls..At the last one,this really pretty one steps up..She has medium Brown hair,with blond highlights,its about mid shoulder length,and her bodys slender,but not skinny but not fat either...But she had sunglasses on,a dark shade of red,kinda like the ones i had gotten for Alissa for her birthday last yr..I ask."Hi..Whats your name?".The girl hands me a picture,of me and Liss,probably one from a magazine,and as i'm going to sign it,she takes off her shades..Just as i'm looking to ask her hername,she says "Its Alissa".I knew that voice anywhere!..I look up,and into Liss' sweet milk choco;ate eyes!..I gasp,then say."Liss!!.What are you doing here?!".Liss laughs that laugh and smile i love..Whoa..Where did that come from?!...And says."I wanted to surprise you,J!..Did I?".I motion for her to come around behind the table,motion the gaurds not to stop her,and when she gets behind the table,i hug her to death..She laughes and says."I've missed you to,Jess!..".I let go of her,sign a few more loose posters,and get ready to leave..I motion for Liss to follow me,and we head back onto the bus..After we get in,and get her settled,we sit down on the couch..She sits on the couch with me,i pull her into my lap,putting my hand around her waist,and tickle her..She laughes and starts doing it back...We've done since..well..forever!..We met in Kindergarden,and we're inseperable since...We both hated being away from eachother..It sucked...But the thing is is that,she's my bestfriend..She's there whenever i needed her,whenever i'm having a hard time..And i'm always there for her...We've always had eachothers backs!..No matter what!..Thats what i loved..And what i loved and love about her is her sense of humor,and how she can still stick by me even when i'm gone so often...I've never admitted this,especially since i've got Katie now but..Well,i think i've even started to love her even as more than just as my bestfriend..I doubt she does though..But anyway...
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE Empty I'LL POST

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:33 am

IF PEOPLE LIKE THIS,THEN LET ME KNOW AND I WILL POST MORE!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE Empty Re: JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:20 am

love it JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817 post more soon
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:12 am

i love it please post more JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 110686 JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:53 pm

post more
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE Empty thank you!

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:19 pm

thank you for your reviews!!!~~

I will post more now!hope you like it!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE Empty here u go again!

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:31 pm

I'm sitting in Jesse' lap...And i'm freaking!..I mean i shouldn't be..but i am!..I've grown to love Jesse as more than just a 'bestfriend'!...He won't see me that way though..No way!..I lean my head on his shoulder as we watch one of his favorite show's,Dexter..I looked at Jesse as he changed episode with the remote."You know,Jesse..Its unbelievable just obsessed you are with this!".Jesse shook his head,put the remote down,and lunged at me..Which wasn't hard,considering i still in his lap..He tossed me down onto the seat next to us,and started tickling me..I couldn't stop laughing!..."J-J-Jes-se!..ST-STOP!..Please!I'm S-SORRY!!".I can't stop laughing..But as his fingers tickled me,i suddenly wanted to kiss him..Kiss Jesse!My bestfriend!..This was bad!REAL BAD!...I manage to look at Jesse,who's stopped tickling me,and is now just staring back at me,with the same expression on his face as i have...I can't take it with Jesse on me,looking at me like that,while i can't get up from under!..He's literally got me pinned down!..He's pinned me with his hands on my shoulders,and knees on my upper legs..Its driving me CRAZY!..Liss,don't do it!..He's got Katie now!..He's happy!..But if only he really knew what she did when he's gone...Why she hasn't called him in about 2days..He wouldn't be so happy...But i can't keep the truth from my bestfriend..That would Just hurt him more in the long run..

End POV

Jesse' POV

I'm literally sitting on Liss.We've done this game before..But this time's..Different...I notice Liss is looking at me the same way i'm looking at her..I look at her one last time,then get off of her..I notice her pout a little,but she doesn't complain..I laugh..Since its almost 1 AM,we get ready for bed..Joe,my bus driver,ancounces that we've arrived at the Hilton Hotel..We get upto our room,and get unpacked...I let Liss take the window bed..She loves them..I set my duffle bag on the bed,and look over at Liss...She has got to be one of the prettiest girls i've seen!..And i've seen plenty!...More than my share...Liss notices me and slightly..Blushes?.."Hey,J?..I'm gonna go into the bathroom and change,and you can change out here.Kay?".I nod..Once she's in the bathroom,and i've heard the door lock,i start undressing..I pull out my blue and white Yankees tshirt that Liss had gotten me 2yrs ago,and pull out my boxer shorts..I slip them on,and just as i'm about to go to slip my shirt on,Lissa walks out..I notice she's wearing the blue and orange Tshirt with a sign on it that says 'kiss liss if you dare!'..And her banana-yellow shorts...I had gotten her that shirt..Liss walked over to me,and wrapped her arms around my waist..She felt nice just holding her..She pulled back,and slipped my shirt on,and smirked..I laughed..
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE Empty next chapter!

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:32 pm

I was wrapped in Jesse' arms..It felt so nice..I pulled away and slipped his shirt on him..I smirked and laughed that smile and laugh i love so much..."Jesse,could you get 2 water bottles.One for you one for me?".Jesse nodded,and i walked over to my bed..When Jesse turned to get the waters,i noticed that he had on the boxer shorts i had gotten him that said 'Strike This!'.I laghed,when Jesse turned back around,he looked at strange.Then he realized what i was laughing at and smiled..Jesse handed me my water and went to sit on his bed..But i stopped him..Jesse turned back around.I motioned for him to sit next to me,on my bed..Jesse grinned..I smiled..

End POV

Jesse POV

I'm sitting on Liss' bed with her,talking and drinking water with her..I've missed our rutine so much..Even though we're both almost adults,it still feels like we're always be kids...Liss is talking about school.."So,Liss,how's Sarbo?".(actual teacher of Jesse' highschool days!).Liss laughes,knowing i had a small little 'crush' on her.."She's fine..Still kicking it up with the guys' hormones but..What can you do?".We laugh..Then i ask.."So,did Greg ever make it on his team he wanted?..".Liss shook her head.."He decided not to,i guess..Matt told me that he decided it would be better to focus on music".I nodded.Thats Greg for ya..I then the one question i couldn't get out of my head.."Whats Katie been up to?..She still hasn't called me since waaay earlier technically,yesterday morning,and i called her".Liss just shook her head,like she knew something but couldn't or wouldn't tell me about..Finally she said.."I'm not to sure J..I know she's been going around doing casting calls,but they keep turning her down.And i know that she just went shopping with Lea yesterday..And she went to the movies with-".Suddenly she stops talking,and gets a look on her face,like she shouldn't have just said what she said..Now i KNOW somethings up!.."Liss..Whats wrong?..You keep getting quiet around the subject of Katie,and whenever i ask about her,you don't really say anything!..Whats up?".I see her sort of flinch at the mention of Katies name..I kinda always knew that Greg didn't like Katie,but i knew thats cause the guy had dated her..But whats up with Liss?.."Jesse..You gotta listen to me..Carefully and not get pissed..at me or upset and mad at ME!..if i tell you.Okay?".I nod,concerned and worried..Liss is almost never like this...Liss sighes and looks at me..I grab her hand and say.."Liss,you know you can tell me anything,and you should know that i wouldn't ever get mad or upset at YOU for it!..".Liss smiled and squeezed my hand,but held onto it.."Now..Who was she at the movies with?".Liss takes a breath.."It wasn't just the movies..Its been everyday almost..".I frown.."Who?".Liss takes a deep breath.."Tyler..Hoechlin".My eyes go wide.."Wh-what?!..HIM?!..but she-she hates that guy!"."No,she doesn't Jess!..".I can feel her squeezing my hand..Liss makes me face her.."Jesse.She's been hanging out with him,for like that month..And not just 'hanging out'.He's been to her house like 5times".I shake my head.."That can't be true,Liss!"."But it is,Jesse!..She won't say it to YOUR face,but she's told Greg,and me this".I frown at her and ask.."What has she said?".Liss sighes..I needed Lissa to talk to me!...But i knew she was just trying to protect me.."Lissa..Come on..Just tell me..I need to know,L"..Liss sighes again,then looks straight into my face..This scares me a bit.."Jesse..She told Greg that she..She wants Tyler back..And that..Your gone to often for her..And that..And Greg told me that she told him..And she's told me to my face before,that...If she could,she would make me 'stay away'from you..Jesse,she doesn't like you hanging with me..She thinks that well..She thinks that you 'like like'me..And she says she can always 'see it'on our faces whenever wer'e around eachother..But i told her its not true..".I lightly gasped,i had tears coming but wouldn't let them through..I laid down,then sat back up..I turned to Liss and asked the one question..."Liss..If i didn't have Katie..Would you have answered differentely to that?".Liss looked shocked but somewhat happy..

End POV

Liss POV

I just stared at Jesse.I couldn't believe that he had just asked that question!..I blinked..I looked at Jesse,trying to figure out if he was being serious.Sometimes you just can't tell with Jesse..Unless he uses his special name for me..He looks at me and asks.."Lissy?".Thats the name for me,so now i know he's being serious!..O sigh deeply.."Yes,i would have,Jester"..Jesse smiles,knowing the name i just called him...He moves over to go to his bed,but i stop him..He turns around,asking.."Yeah,Liss?".I smirk,patting the my bed..We've always done this since we were like,13 or 14..He would lay down with me,at least until i fell asleep,sometimes longer..I liked it..
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:22 pm

aww. i like it
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:32 am

AngelaJoy wrote:aww. i like it

Thank you!I posted more!
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:18 am

I love this Smile Post more soon<3
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:11 am

aww this is so cute please post more soon JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:aww this is so cute please post more soon JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817

Thanks!!!I posted more!and i will post more a little later...Or maybe now!!What did you like the most?
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Jesse POV

I smiled,knowing just Liss wanted without her having to say..I climbed over her,but just as i was about to pull the covers up,Liss attacked me,pulling me down..I laughed,as she started tickling me..After a few seconds,Liss had me pinned down..Ofcourse,i could have taken her down anytime,she was smaller than me..But i always let her win.But not this time though..I flipped us both over,making it so i was ontop of Liss now..I had her totally pinned under me..Just like on the bus,my hands were on her shoulders,and my legs on her upper thighes..She had her hands on my upper waist,which made was making it difficult for me to breath.Not cause she was squeezing that hard,but just having her holding me like this,with my hands on her shoulders and my legs pinning her upper thighes.Liss was smiling..I grinned eviley,letting her know she didn't win so easily..Her smiling was slowly dissapearing..I asked worriedly,"Am i hurtung you?".Liss just shook her no..Then whispered something i thought i would never hear her say during this.."Nope..Its perfect..".My eyes widen,but then the shock wears off....I look into eyes,noting something real about them..I never got the feeling i get when i'm with Liss,with Katie..Katie!..What AM I DOING?!...Then again,if Katie could betray,it really doesn't matter if i love Liss.Does it?..No..It doesn't...Liss looks at me and asks.."What are you thinking about,Jess?".I smile lightly.."You..".Liss smiles...Then she asks the 1 question,that i've been feeling.."Jesse..Do ou love me?".I nod,smiling.Liss shakes her head."No.I mean,REALLY love me?.Like,as in,as in not just as your bestfriend-".I cut her off,bringing my finger to her lips,shushing her..Whenever Liss gets nervous,she tends to not stop talking.."Shhh..Yes i do love you more than just as my bestfriend,Lissy!...I pretty damn sure i always have..But you don't feel the same way do you..?'.Liss shakes her head."Actually,I do!..I'e felt this way for a long time..I just never said anything cause of..".I nod."Cause of Katie..".Lissa nods.."Whats gonna happen to you two now?".I sigh,and get off of Liss.I sit next her,against the headboard.."I'm not to sure..But i know one thing's for sure though..I'm breaking up with her..She basically already did with me..Why not make it official?..".Liss nods.."I'm sorry Jess".I lightly shake my head.."Don't be Liss...Besides,i'm not".She tilts her head,curious.."Why not?".I smile,leaning closer to Liss now.."Because i'm inlove with someone else..And that someone had already stolen my heart,i was just to stupid to realize it..I just hope its not to late to her".Liss smiles.."And who would this 'girl'be?".I lightly run my fingers through her silky hair.."I think you know the answer..But incase your doubting it..Its you Lissy..But is it to late for me?".Liss smiles warmly,and shakes her head.."Its never too late,Jester..I've loved you as long as i could remember!".I lightly bring her head towards mine..Just as i'm about to kiss her she asks..."Jess..Are you positive you want this?.I want this but..Do YOU?".I nod and look into her eyes..."I promise you,Liss.I do"...Liss smiles and grabs my right shoulder,pulling me closer to her..We lean in,and a second later,i feel her lips meet mine,soft and warm..I feel her smile,and smile into her lips..Liss pulls away for a second,checking i guess for my reaction.I smile at her and lean back in..Liss leans back in to,and once again,our lips meet..This just feel so right..I never got this feeling with Katie!Never!...I pull Liss into me..Lis smiles and pushes me further down on the bed..Without managing to break the kiss,i manage to climb half ontop of her,with her back on the bed..I opened my eyes for a second,looking at Liss..Liss seemed to know what i was thinking,and nodded her okay...I smiled and closed my eyes.I felt Liss lean in and kiss me..I leaned even further and started deepening it..A few minutes later,we had to pull away for air..Liss looked at me with a look i had seen before in her eyes..It was happiness,mixed with love and longing..I brushed a few strands of hair from her face and lightly kissed her hair.."You okay Liss?".Liss just nodded,smiling..I knew she was happy.She ran her hand over my hair smiling..I leaned in,and wrapped her in my arms..She settled into them..It just felt..Right..Then she asked.."Jess..When are you planning on telling her?..I could do it with you,if thats easier on you?".I smiled..Thats whats so great about Liss..SHe always knew what to do."That would be nice but..I need to talk to Katie alone..No offense Liss,but i'm not sure she'll take it that seriously if someones with me.You know?".Lissa nodded..And smiled..Then i said.."I'm actually supposed to call her tonight..But i think i'll wait till tomorrow..She's been doing it to me,so why can't she wait another day?".Liss nodded and smiled..I went to lay down,when my cell started ringing.Liss picked it up,looking to see who it was."Well well,look who it is.".I looked at her and she nodded..I sighed,and had her answer it..Just to see Katies reaction.."Hello?"."Nope,i just got in..No,he didn't know...Nope,surprised him..I didn't think i needed to,Katie...He's right next to me..Yeah here".I frowned,knowing Katie didn't like Liss verymuch..That part was always shown..I took the phone from Liss with a kiss.."Hello"..I heard Katie sigh.."Nope,i'm just talking with Liss..No..Nope,it was a pretty cool surprise actually...Okay..But Katie,i need to talk to you when i get back..Okay".I looked over at Liss and rolled my eyes..Liss laughed..Unfortuantly,Katie heard her.."No,it was Liss laughing..Katie,calm down..".While Katie was busy snapping at me,i reached over and pulled Liss closer to me..I wrapped my arm around her..She laughed quietly,and reached up and lightly kissed me..."Yeah,yeah i'll see you later,Katie..Fine bye..Oh,and have fun with 'whoever'it is you've been'hanging'with..No,..Just drop it Katie..FINE!I'll tell you if you want to know so bad!..ITS OVER!..UHH!FIGURE IT OUT?!...I know you've been hanging with him!..You know who!...I'll just talk to you when i get home...".I hung up and threw my phone onto the other bed...I looked at Liss,who looked ready to crackup...I started laughing,and soon so did she...When we stopped,i reached over and hugged Liss..She asked,slightly worried.."Jesse..Even though,obviously,we both have strong feelings and love eachother,we'll still have our friendshi,right?".I looked at her,and said lightly.."Of course,Lissy!..This doesn't and won't change that!I promise!".Liss smiled,but it faded.."Whats wrong,Lissy?".Liss sighed lightly and asked.."You not going to..You know..'pressure'me right?..To do anything?..Like those other guys?".I looked at Liss,remembering thos other guys.."Liss i promise...I'm definitely not those other guys..I'm Todd,and i'm definitely not Derrik".

END POV

LISS POV

I looked at Jesse for a few seconds..I knew he would never do anything that i wasn't comfortable with..But after those other two guys,i couldn't be sure..Todd,had been the first..Not my FIRST,but the first one to pressure meinto it..And Derrik,had tried to do even more to me..So much that i had needed Jesse' help...I smiled at Jesse and said.."I know that now..Thank you"..Jesse nodded,smiled and lightly kissed me and said.."I wouldn't anything to you,Liss..You need to know that!..I can and will wait for you!".I smiled big...I leaned over and wrapped my arms around his body,and snuggled close..Jesse reached over and turned out the light..Then he laid down,and pulled the covers over us,and pulling me closer to him,kissed me...I deepened the kiss,which made him smile...
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Jesse POV

I smiled as she deepened the kiss..Soon,i felt her asking for me to open fully..I granted,and soon felt her tongue against mine...After a little while though,i knew i had to stop...I kissed her once more,then stopped..Liss looked at me weird,until i raised mu eyebrows..Then she smiled and half nodded..I pulled her to me,as close as i could get her,and felt her wrap her arms tighter around me...We both fell asleep sometime after 2:30..
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:21 pm

The next morning,Liss woke me up..Well,i actually woke up to her gazing at me..I smiled at her..Then i asked.."Last wasn't just a dream,was it Lissy?".Liss smiled,and shook her."Not unless you want it to be?".I shook my head."Nope..I definitely don't want it to have been a dream at all!".Liss smiles..I reach over,sitting up,and pull her to me..She smiles,like she knows whats coming next..I kiss her,and i feel her returning it..I pull her back down with me,not breaking the kiss..About 2minutes later,my stupid phone alarm goes off!..Ugh!...Beep..Beep..Beeeep!!.I pull away reluctantly,and press OFF and slam it shut again..Liss thinks this is just hilarious!..I tackle her,and send flying down on the bed again..She's laughing and trying to move..Finally she says.."Alright Alright!I surrender JESSE!!".I laugh and before i pull off of her,i give her a quick little kiss..I hear her sigh after i pull away.. I hear her sigh after i pull away..I stand up and say."Lets get ready and then pack to get onto the plane..Kay?".Liss nods and heads into the bathroom..A second later,she comes back out,just as i'm taking my shirt off!..She looks up and says."Let me help you with that!".I laugh as she takes my shirt off me,and grabs another one..Then she holds up two shirts of hers..I take it she wants me to choose..There's a Light baby Green tank,with silver sequins across the front,going down like buttons..And the other one is a pink and red one,with a huge Smiley face across the front and back,with logo on the front and back that says'Shirt Happens!'.I laugh..I had helped her that shirt in Forever 21..I picked that one..She nodded,kissed me,and skipped off to the bathroom.I heard it lock,i start changing..I quickly do it to,incase Liss decides to 'surprise me'again...I didn't exactly mind it though!..A few minutes later,Liss comes out in the shirt,with Jeans capris..They were her favorite pair too.."You nice.Then again,you always do,Liss!".She laughes and shakes her head..We pack and head out into the waiting SUV..We head to the airport,and board the plane.We settle in,and I get out my iPod..I flip through it to both of our favorite playlist,put it on repeat,and hand her an earphone..She settles into her seat,and leans her head on my shoulder..

Last edited by JesseMacNY on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mixed up)
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:24 pm

i loooooove this please post more soon!! JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 110686 JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:44 pm

*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* wrote:i loooooove this please post more soon!! JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 110686 JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817
    Thanks!!!...i posted more!Unless u read that already!.....I will post more later!PROMISE!
    aalliinnaaaaa
    aalliinnaaaaa

Number of posts : 41

Post  aalliinnaaaaa Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:44 pm

I can't wait to find out wat happens next!
    Please post more!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:12 pm

We head to the airport,and board the plane.We settle in,and I get out my iPod..I flip through it to both of our favorite playlist,put it on repeat,and hand her an earphone..She settles into her seat,and leans her head on my shoulder..A little while later,the music is still going,when we land..I wake Liss up,and we get out..We walk out into the outside parking lot terminal,where i grab her hand,smiling..Liss looks up at me,and i lean down to kiss her..Suddenly,we hear someone calling my name..Liss pulls immediatly,and we notice its Katie..Luckily she didn't see us though..We walk to her,and i put mine and Liss' bags into the car.."Hey Katie".I say,looking at her..She added highlights i see..Katie jumps on me,and kisses me..I don't return it though..Instead,while shes busy kissing the hell out me,i open my eyes too look at Liss.Liss just rolls her eyes..I roll mine back and slightly push Katie off me..Katie looks at me but doesn't say anything..I get into the front,while Liss said she would take the back..Katie got in and drove..Katie looked over at me and said.."Jesse,i'm sorry about last night.I shouldn't have snapped or went off".I shrug and say.."Whatever".Katie takes my hand and squeezes it,but i pull it back..I turn to stare out the window..I look at Liss in the back..I can tell she knows whats on my mind..She smiles at me,and i slightly smile back..She reaches up and squeezes my shoulder.I smile...We reach my house,and we get out.I grab our bags and we head in..I had already told Liss i had wanted to talk to Katie alone..Liss looked at me,and smiled encouragenly..I nodded,took a deep breath,and took Katies hand and lead her upstaires to my room.It felt different this time..Having her in my room with me..Katie sat down,smiling at me..I sat down to,but not on my bed with her like usual..Katie frowned.."Whats wrong Jess?".I breathed deepley and said.."I know".Katie looked unsure."About what,baby?'.I rolled my eyes.."You KNOW about WHAT!..That you've been hanging with HIM!With Tyler behind my back,while i'm away!.And that 'hanging'includes 'other things'!..".Katie rolls heer eyes."Jesse,what are you talking about?".I glare at her."YOU KNOW WHAT!.."."NO I DON'T!.Why don't you tell me?!".I sighed then blurted the truth that she did not think or wanted me to know about."THAT YOU'RE SCREWING HIM BEHIND MY BACK!".I had tears coming down now..I couldn't stop them..Katie glared at me..WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?!..".Then she said.."How did you even find out?!".My eyes widen.."SO ITS TRUE THEN?!..WHY?!".Katie just looked at me,the look in her eys i had never seen before now..A look that said envy,anger,bitterness,everything exept hurt and guilt.."What do YOU THINK?!..Who told you?!"..."It doesn't matter anymore,Katie!".Katie just continued to glare at me..She didn't even cry.."It WAS THAT LITTLE BITCHY SLUT YOU CALL A 'FRIEND',WASN'T IT?!".I had never heard Katie like.Something told me though that THIS was the REAL side of her coming out for once though.."WHAT?!...DON'T C-CALL HER THAT!..ITS OVER KATIE!..GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!".I was screaming by now..Katie just looked at me..Before she left i asked the one thing i thought i knew to be true.."Did you ever even love me Katie?..Ever?.Just answer that truthfully".Katie just looked at me and i knew.."No i didn't..

Last edited by JesseMacNY on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mixed)
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:13 pm

..A little while later,the music is still going,when we land..I wake Liss up,and we get out..We walk out into the outside parking lot terminal,where i grab her hand,smiling..Liss looks up at me,and i lean down to kiss her..Suddenly,we hear someone calling my name..Liss pulls immediatly,and we notice its Katie..Luckily she didn't see us though..We walk to her,and i put mine and Liss' bags into the car.."Hey Katie".I say,looking at her..She added highlights i see..Katie jumps on me,and kisses me..I don't return it though..Instead,while shes busy kissing the hell out me,i open my eyes too look at Liss.Liss just rolls her eyes..I roll mine back and slightly push Katie off me..Katie looks at me but doesn't say anything..I get into the front,while Liss said she would take the back..Katie got in and drove..Katie looked over at me and said.."Jesse,i'm sorry about last night.I shouldn't have snapped or went off".I shrug and say.."Whatever".Katie takes my hand and squeezes it,but i pull it back..I turn to stare out the window..I look at Liss in the back..I can tell she knows whats on my mind..She smiles at me,and i slightly smile back..She reaches up and squeezes my shoulder.I smile...We reach my house,and we get out.I grab our bags and we head in..I had already told Liss i had wanted to talk to Katie alone..Liss looked at me,and smiled encouragenly..I nodded,took a deep breath,and took Katies hand and lead her upstaires to my room.It felt different this time..Having her in my room with me..Katie sat down,smiling at me..I sat down to,but not on my bed with her like usual..Katie frowned.."Whats wrong Jess?".I breathed deepley and said.."I know".Katie looked unsure."About what,baby?'.I rolled my eyes.."You KNOW about WHAT!..That you've been hanging with HIM!With Tyler behind my back,while i'm away!.And that 'hanging'includes 'other things'!..".Katie rolls heer eyes."Jesse,what are you talking about?".I glare at her."YOU KNOW WHAT!.."."NO I DON'T!.Why don't you tell me?!".I sighed then blurted the truth that she did not think or wanted me to know about."THAT YOU'RE SCREWING HIM BEHIND MY BACK!".I had tears coming down now..I couldn't stop them..Katie glared at me..WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING TALKING ABOUT?!..".Then she said.."How did you even find out?!".My eyes widen.."SO ITS TRUE THEN?!..WHY?!".Katie just looked at me,the look in her eys i had never seen before now..A look that said envy,anger,bitterness,everything exept hurt and guilt.."What do YOU THINK?!..Who told you?!"..."It doesn't matter anymore,Katie!".Katie just continued to glare at me..She didn't even cry.."It WAS THAT LITTLE BITCHY SLUT YOU CALL A 'FRIEND',WASN'T IT?!".I had never heard Katie like.Something told me though that THIS was the REAL side of her coming out for once though.."WHAT?!...DON'T C-CALL HER THAT!..ITS OVER KATIE!..GET OUT AND DON'T COME BACK!".I was screaming by now..Katie just looked at me..Before she left i asked the one thing i thought i knew to be true.."Did you ever even love me Katie?..Ever?.Just answer that truthfully".Katie just looked at me and i knew.."No i didn't..I was just using you basically!..I-".I glared at harder and yelled.."JUST GET OUT!".Katie left,and slid against my bed,tears streaming down.I didn't bother stopping them when Liss walked in,looking for me..When she saw me,she rushed over to me..She sat down,and hugged me.."Come on Jess..Talk to me..What happened?".I managed to choke out.."Sh-she told me ev-everything..And she even t-tried blaming some of how i f-f-found out in you..I knew that wasn't true t-though..I found out everything!..Howcould she!?..I thought she actually loved me,Liss?!...I'm done!..Besides..I'm in love with someone else now..I knew it would not last with her".Liss smiled.."Yeah,but didn't have to hurt you,Jess..She could've just talked to you..I would never be able to hurt you like that..It would kill me..Just seeing you hurting like this,kills me Jess!".I smile..I hug her tighter..I look up into her eyes..And smile.Liss smiles.."I know that Liss..I know..".Liss puts her head on mine,and i lean down to kiss her...I feel her run her bottom lip over mine,and know what she wants..I open my mouth wider,letting her in..She deepens the already deep kiss,and i smile into her...I know she can feel it,cause a second later,she's grinning right back...I push my fingers through her hair,pushing it back away from her face..She pulls back,looking me directly in my eyes..I shake as a shiver goes up my spine..She smiles lightly and asks.."You gonna be okay,Jess?".I nod,and lean back in..She grins and lets me kiss her again..I lean into her,leaning her against my bed..I'm half on her lap,half on the floor..Just then,Lea walks into my room and gasps and says.."UH!HEY!".We spring apart,and i glare at Lea..Though i can't exactly blame her..My door wasn't locked,and it half open.But still!."Don't you ever knock,Lea?".Lea rolls her eyes and ask.."Since when do YOU TWO kiss?!".Liss laughes,but i just roll my eyes."Lea..I know what your thinking..So,stop!..".Lea just looks at me.."What am i thinking?".I roll my eyes again and look at Lissa..Liss says.."Your thinking about telling his mom,dad,and everybody.Right?".Lea just looked at us."What happened when you left to surprise him,Lissa?".Liss and i laughed..I looked at Lea and said."Please don't tell..Thats for us.Okay?".Lea narrowed her eyes and asked."What happened to you and Katie-?".Liss went to stop her but it was to late..I just took a deep breath and said.."We're done..It didn't work..She um..She just..-".Liss cut in and said.."She just did something and just didn't him as much as he loved her,Lea..Okay?".I smiled at Liss,grateful..Lea frowned but dropped it..Lea left and luckily shut the door behind her.Liss turned to me and asked."Think she'll tell?".I shook my head.."I don't thinl so.".Liss nodded..We got off the floor and headed downstaires..Halfway down,Liss asked.."Hey,wanna come over for dinner?..You could help me get ready for school tomorrow..?".I laugh say.."Lets go ask..Mom might want me here tonight".We filed down the stairs..At the landing,i grabbed her hand..She smiled and i lead her to the kitchen..My mom was preparing lunch for tomorrow for i'm guessing Timmy.She turned when she heard us..She smiled..I know she noticed Liss' hand tightly laced through mine.."Jesse!Alissa!..Did you have a good trip back?".We nodded..I sat down on one of the stools at the Island,and motioned for Liss to come sit on my lap..Mom noticed of course but still didn't say anything.."So..Hows Katie?".Liss looks at me..She squeezes my hand and smiles gently..I smile back..My mom ahd stopped what she was doing..She was looking at us now..I finally say.."Um..Okay i guess.I'm not too sure though".And i leave it at that..I don't want to talk about it..But evidently that doesn't get across like it should.."Why not,Jesse?..She is your girlfriend..And your aniversary's coming up..What are you going to do?".Tears form..I kknow that Liss notices,cause she says.."Um..Ginger,something happened,its up Jesse if he wants to tell you but..Can we get off the subject of Katie?.".My mom narrows her eyes.."What happened?'.I roll my eyes and glance at Liss.."Nothing mom!...Just..Nothing.Okay..Just drop it.Please?".I practically begged...But she's a mom and doesn't drop anything till she gets to the bottom of it..No,we won't just drop it,Jesse.Will Katie be coming for dinner tonight or no?".I shake my head.."No,she won't be..Not ever!..".I start to feel the tears slide down but push them away quickly..I don't need mom seeing this..

Last edited by JesseMacNY on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mixed)
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:13 pm

.."Why?..Tell me Jesse McCartney!"..****..Lats name.."Fine!..You wanna know?!..She cheated on me!..And lied to me about where she's been for the past weeks since i left!..And to top it all off,she never even loved me!Okay?!".My mom shakes her head.."I'm sure thats not true,Jesse".I roll my eyes.."Yes uts true!.She said it straight to my damn face!..Ask Liss!".She looks at liss,who confirms it..Mom sighes."I'm so sorry Jesse..When did you find out?".I sigh..Liss laces her fingers in mine.."Last night..Liss told me..Then i got home today and we..Brokeup"..My mom looked shocked...But didn't say anything.."So,how did this start?".Liss and i looked at eachother for a second..Then Liss asked.."What do you mean,Ginger?".My mom smirked,her falling to our fingers that were still laced together..Liss blushes,and i'm pretty sure i did to...I said..."Um...Technically..Last night..But.It's been building for awhile".My mom smiled knowingly..Then asked.."Is this partly why you and her brokeup?".I shrugged,not wanting to get at it again.."Kinda..Half why..I partly did it cause of this..I mean,you can't just ignore how you feel about someone".Liss smiled and nodded..Then asked.."Could Jesse come over for dinner tonight?..".It was our thing everytime i went and got back from being on tour..Mom nodded.."Sure.But be back by at least before 1:30AM!".I nodded,smiled and pulled Liss with me out of the kitchen..We went her house,and walked in,looking for her mom..Her mom was in the kitchen too,reading a HomeGardening magazine.She looks up and says.."Well!Hello you two!..Did you just get back?"..We nod..She gets up and walks over..She looks at me then at Liss.."Are you staying for dinner,Jesse?".I nod..She smiles."Welcome home..Um..-".Liss cuts in.."Mom..Please don't there right now..Okay?..Jesse' had a rough day..And he's gonna stay for dinner,then help me for tomorrow.Okay?".Her mom looks at both of us,and says.."Okay..You guys know the upstaires.".I smile.."Thanks,Stacie".She smiles,and we head upstaires..I sit on her bed,while she closes the door half shut..Liss walks over to me,sits next to me,and kisses me..I pull back slightly,surprised..But i smile..I lean back in and kiss her more..Just as i'm about to give Liss some space,she pulls me back,well,actually,yanks is more like how she does it...I lookup shocked,but quickly recover.Liss smiles,and moves in to kiss me..A second later,i move my bottom lip over hers,wanting access..Liss smiles,and opens..A few seconds later,we both can feelit deepening..Just as Liss is about to push me back onto the bed,Stacie walks in and gasps...Wejump apart,embarrssed..Liss says."Uh..Mom..Hi..Whats up?".I laugh slightly..Stacie glances at both of us,then says.."Well!..When this start?".She sounds..Happy!.Liss says.."Um..Last night?..Are you mad,mom?".Stacie shakes her head no.Which i'm sort of surprised at.."No!Not at all!..I'm happy!.Just keep it PG when Lizza's home!".And she walks out..Her parents weren't really all that strict.Liss shakes her head,and laughes..A little while later,hermom calls up the stairs.."DINNERS READY YOU GUYS!".We yell okay,and head down..Liss grabs my hand,while we head down..I smile as we get to the landing..We head to the table,and sit..I noticed her mom had made Liss and mine's favorite:Lansagna..We sat and ate..After dinner,her mom brought out dessert,again one of our favorites:Banana cream pudding!..Homemade!..We dug in..A few minutes into it,Liss looks at her her parents,more like her dad and says.."Daddy?".Her dad,Robert,looks up.."Yes,sweetie?".Liss looks at me,then says.."I don't know if mom said anything but..".Her dad shakes his head no.."No,what?".She graabs my hand and says.."Um..Daddy,Jesse and i aren't just friends anymore..We're..Dating..".Robert smiles..And i knew he approved of this.."Congratulations!.This happened when you went to surprise him right?".Liss and i nodded.."Just take care of her,although i knowi don't have to worry about that..You already do".We smile,then her younger sister pouts and says."I KNEW i should have gone with you,Lissa!..Hmph".I grinned at Liss..SHe rolled her eyes and said.."Oh..You'll get over it".Her sister had always had a crush on me...After dinner,i call my mom and tell her i'm staying over..She of course lets me,as Liss and i do eveytime i go and come back from tours..We go up to her room,where i help her get ready for school tomorrow..Liss shuts her door,while i sit on her bed..She goes over to her desk and gets out pencils,notebooks,2 binders,pens,and 2 more notebooks..Then she flings everything onto her bed and sits down..Liss looks at me and says.."Okay,Jess..Pick which ones you want".We needed 2 notebooks each..There were 4 notebooks altogether..I picked one that had white and blue dots on it,and went to pick another when Liss stopped me suddenly.."Wait..I have another for you".She rns over to her desk,pulls something out and comes back.."Here..I bought this for you".I look at the thing she handed me.It was a notebook,but it had Orange J's allover it!..I smiled.."Thanks Liss..I like it alot.."."Theres something else on the inside and back.Look"..I open it,and see Liss had added something extra to it on the back inside.It said.."Jess..I made this for you!..I saw something like this at the store yesterday,and thought of you..I made cause i thought you would like it..Love you,Jester!..-Lissy~.I smile and look on the outer back like she said to.It had a picture of us,taken right before i had left a few weeks before..It showed us goofing around on the day i was leaving..Liss had decided to tackle me,by jumping onto my back,i had lifted her up and it showed her on my shoulders..Liss was laughing jer pretty smile,while i was holding her upper legs,and smiling into her eyes..I smiled at that..We had been outside on the lawn right then,just as i was about to leave..I smiled remembering that day...I turned to Liss and said.."Thank you,Liss..I love it".Liss smiled bright and leaned over and kissed me..I kissed back,happy..I pulled back slightly and looked Liss..I could tell she was happy..Liss smiled,pulling back also..She got our stuff together for school,and got her pajamas out..She said.."I'll be right back,Jess".I nodded..A few minutes later,Liss came back,now dressed in her cotton tank and shorts..She walked over to her dresser and pulled something out.."My mom just washed this.She knew you'd be coming back soon".She handed me my old Orange and Purple Lakers T-Shirt she had picked up as a present when she took me last year.I grinned and went out to her bathroom that connected to her room..A few seconds later i came back into her room,wearing only the shirt and my boxer shorts..Liss grinned,looking me up and down..

Last edited by JesseMacNY on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:14 pm

I looked at her and rolled my eyes playfully..Liss grinned even wider..I laughed and came up to her,leaning her down on her bed..A second later,we heard a knock and the door opened..Seeing Stacie,i pulled of Liss,smiling at Stacie,slightly embarressed..Stacie just smirked.."Don't worry,i just came to say goodnight..Be good,and remember:PG,not R!...Night you two!".Stacie smiled and shut Liss's door..Liss looked at me and laughed..I laughed too...Liss got off her bed and went and grabbed her laptop and put it on her bed for me..She turned to me,smiled and reached up and kissed me..I smiled after she had pulled back..Liss grinned and said.."Here..You can use this..I just got a new charger so..Good as new..I'll use the one on my desk.Okay?".I nodded and got comfortable on her bed,like always..I leaned back and turned it on..While they were both starting up,Liss asked me.."Hey,you want something to drink,Jess?".I nodded,smiling.."Sure,baby girl".It was an old nickname i always used for Liss,besides Lissy..Liss smiled warmly and left to get us something..Just then,i heard someone walk in.I looked up ti find her sister Alli walks in,her younger sister..She looks at me,and grins..I raise my eyebrows and ask.."Hey,Alli..You need something?".Since Alli was only 5,i couldn't blame her for much..Not that i wanted to,but it was hard to get and to say no to something that Alli wanted from me..Alli shakes her head..Then i notice tears on her face..I ask.."Whats wrong,Alli?".Alli looks at me,starting to cry a little..I pat the bed,and she comes over and sits on my lap.."Wanna tell me whats wrong,Alli?".Alli looks at me and nods..I smile lightly..She says.."I guess i just,couldn't sleep"."Why not?".Alli looks at me and says.."I had a bad dream".I smile..Ever since Alli had been about 2 or 3,she had come to me when she was scared..Kinda like Timmy did..I didn't mind..I laugh gently and push some hair out of her face..Just then,Liss walk back in and looks at Alli.."Alli,what are you doing bothering Jesse?".I look at Alli,then at Liss and say.."She had a nightmere..She just came in".Liss smiles lightly and says..."Here,why don't i tuck you back in,Alli sweetie?".Alli shakes her head..I laugh a little at this..She looks at me and says.."No i want stay with Jesse and you".Liss shakes her head.."Sorry Alli,but you can't.Not tonight anyway..Why don't i tuck you in now?".Alli just shakes her head and holds onto me tighter and says.."No!..I want Jesse!".I look at Lissa,and looks at me begging me..I nod at her slightly..I look at Alli and ask.More like say.."What if i tuck you in,then stay till you asleep.Would you like that,Alli Bug?".Liss laughes slightly and i know why..Its cause i said Alli Bug,my nickname for Alli..Alli nods and i put her down for a second and say to Liss.."I'll be right back..Okay?".Liss nods,leans up and kisses me i kiss her back then pick Alli up and head to her room with her leaning on my shoulder..I run into Stacie.."Hey,Jesse.I can take her".I shake my head."Thanks,but i can do it..".Stacie nods and heads to bed..I walk into Alli's room,flick on her bedside light,casting a light glow around the room,and set her down in her bed..But she just clings to me,not wanting to le go.."Alli..You need to let,sweetie,or else i can't put you down.Please,Alli?".Alli nods and allows me to lay her down..

Last edited by JesseMacNY on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:16 pm

THERE YOU GUYS GOO!!!!!!!!......SOME MORE FOR TODAY!!!!!!!!....PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKED BEST AND WHAT YOU DIDN'T LIKE SO MUCH!...PLEASE BEE HONEST AND GIVE YOUR BEST REVIEWS![u]CONSTRUCTIVE criticism allowed! JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817 JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817 JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817 JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817 JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817 JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817 JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817 JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817 cherry cherry cherry cherry flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Last edited by JesseMacNY on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:35 pm

there's nothing wrong it's really good r u gonna be updating everyday? JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 110686 JESSE STORY:SUNSHINE 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:41 am