JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

High School Romance (Finally being posted here)

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

High School Romance (Finally being posted here) Empty High School Romance (Finally being posted here)

Post  jessecraze Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:52 am

I just wanna say, I started this story way back in like 2006 or 2007, I can't really remember but I was a freak back then... So I made up this crazy idea in my head for this story. Hope you all enjoy it and keep it real by adding lots of feedback for me! (It would mean a lot to me if you did)

High School Romance (Finally being posted here) 21bnr7d

What this story is about:

In a old, two story building, is many teens under the age of 19.
    Some teens wanting a education and some, just wanting fun. 2 out of 1 hundred students, already had their fun and is now having to choose between, droping out or having a long, rough, year. Meanning they now have familys and are suffering. But those other 98 students, are not just wanting fun they are planning weeks, before the building even opens. When it finally does, 105 students march quickly into the doors. The 5 I haven't mentioned yet, are the 5 that want the education. They will work hard all year, just to be on top of the grades, by the end of the year. 30 will spend their year, fighting to beat other schools in foot ball. Almost 50,will spend their year, trying to act out one of the best plays and get the standing ovation, they dream of. 10, will spend their year staying up late everynight, sleeping in classes, missing homework assignments, and most of all, finding the fun that no other teens could find, all school year.

Main Characters -
    Jesse McCartney(main boy)
    Tina Frey(main girl)
    Baily Metzner(good girl goes bad)
    Hayle dunham(Tina's bestfriend)
    Channing Wells(Hayle's bf)
    Mike dunham(Hayle's brother)
    Brent Stevens(younger of the 10)
    Emily Paige(always throwing a party)
    Cheasly Timers(victom in rape)
    Mendy Riely(major school slut)
    Mr. Peters(English teacher perverted)
    Mr. Deckers(gym teacher, sex victim)

jessecraze
    jessecraze

High School Romance (Finally being posted here) Empty Re: High School Romance (Finally being posted here)

Post  jessecraze Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:03 am

Chapter 1.

First bell rang and everyone rushed to find their classes and
    friends to sit by. Baily, 16, was a new girl to the school.Shes one of the 10, though she doesn't know it yet. Her eye searching for an empty seat, right next to Tina. Tina, 17, was the most popular of the 10 and also very popular with almost all the guys in school. She offered
    Baily to sit next to her. Baily smiled and sat her books right
    on her desk. She felt awkward, seeing Tina only with her agenda
    and herself, having a book for every subject, including the book she
    is reading in her personal time. Nevertheless, both girls just smiled at each other.Knowing they would end up close somehow. Right then, Jesse, 17, walked in. Another one of those 10. The year before, Tina and Jesse had a thing going on but they had over passed that, all summer. Not once durring the Summer, did they spend alone time or even have phone convos. That didn't mean though, that they wouldn't start back up again this year. Jesse came close and sat infront of Tina. She could tell he didn't shave his face completely and this year, his braces were gone he had on for over 5 years. Tina held in her emotions, as much as she could. She didn't want it to show, that the first day of school and Jesse was already turnning her on. Another one of the 10, was sitting up more towards the front. She didn't really care about learnning but she knew her teacher was a male and she was very attracted to him. Her name was, Mendy, 17. She never really worried about the guys in her school, cuz she wanted more of the mature and intellecual, like most of her male teachers. Mr. Peters, 23, walked in the class room with his nice pants and his button up and down shirt with his tie. As he walked in a little late and on edge, he loosend his tie. Mendy, sighed in heaven as she watched her teacher fix his tie around his neck, so it was more free and loose. Mendy was starting to feel free and loose, untill the principal walked in. Announcing, that no cell phones were allowed out in class or hallways, enless having permission to. The whole class rolled there eyes and some even barried their cells a little more in their pockets, so they didn't get their's taken away. After that, the principal walked out, shutting the door behind her. Mr. Peters, locked the door and then faced the class with a smirk on his face. "Good mornning class.", said the teacher. "good mornning." They shouted back. As Mr. Peters looked in the back and then towards the front, he saw Mendy puting on her chapstick and then licking her lips. She was indeed, tall and thin, with long golden hair and big green eyes. The teacher just looked at her stern trying to hold in his hormoans. He then exclaimed to the class that his name was on the board for starters and then claimed he was a new teacher fresh out of collage and fresh of knowledge, to give and share. Some of the class put their faces on their arms and others just sat in dazes. Baily was grinning from ear to ear, cuz she loved school. Tina was looking at her like a Zombie. Then Tina felt something touch her hand. She quickly raised up and looked at her desk. There
    was a note folded up in a square. In wonder, Tina unfolded it and looked on the inside. It read, "Looking good on the first day, Tina. Sorry we didn't hang out much all summer but I was working for my dad's company. Notice my muscles I gained? So hoping to spend more time with you this year. Now that I have ching ching, I can start to spoil you again. Oh and are you having a birthday bash for your 18th? -Jesse" Tina started to smile but then sighed cuz she wanted so bad to stop going out with Jesse and then breaking up again. They were off and on like the light switch in their classroom. Tina did start to stare at Jesse's shoulders and the back of him. She noticed his muscles and they were firm and bold looking. If only she would hold on to them, they were more sterdy then how his arms use to be when they were just average size and not real strong. It bacame harder for her to sit still in her seat. There was no way she would start off the beginning of school, hooking up with Jesse. Mr. Peters was talking away, when he looked back at Tina. "You in the white tank!", he shouted. "What was the reason, for Romeo's death?", the teacher asked. Tina was caught off guard from her day dream of Jesse. Of course Jesse was looking back at her, as she was to answer the question. Not speaking up quick enough, the teacher turnned to ask Baily. "Becuase he thought Juliet was dead and felt he couldn't live without her, so he wanted to just die with her.", Baily answered in a well manner. The teacher grinned with glee and nodded of aprovel, for her answer. Then Mr. Peters wrote on the board "Romeo and Juliet". He sat the chalk back down on the tray and started picking up chapter books and passing them out. "You will be reading and studying the art of this book, with a partner.", he exclaimed. Everyone gave a big sigh and gave disgusted looks. Mendy shouted, "Can anyone be your partner, Mr. Peters?" "Yes, infact they can!", Mr. Peters answered. Right then he was setting Baily's book on her desk. He looked into her brown eyes and then said, "Baily, you seem to know this book well. I want you to be my partner." Baily was struck odd and her eyes grew wide. "The teacher's partner?" She thought to herself. Mendy was very destought. She wanted so bad to be the sexy teacher's partner. Yet, some new, girl, who looked like she was a freshman, got him as her partner. Jesse and Tina were then assigned partners. Tina layed her head on her desk frustraited and Jesse cheered. Finally the second bell rang and the teacher assured them what chapters to read for the week together. Three whole chapters. Tina's mouth droped and she walked on out of the classroom. As Baily was following behind her, the teacher stoped Baily. "Hey since your going to be my partner, I think we need to start reading our chapters toinght. Maybe you should meet me back here at the end of the day, so we can study at my apartment.", he said. Baily was unsure of what her parents would say about her going to her teacher's apartment. She told Mr. Peters she might not be allowed and he then told her, "Well this counts as a big grade for your first semester. I suggest you do the assignment or take your bad grade. You will be fine. Let your parents know I am your teacher and I have chosen you, cuz I know you already know the story well and I want to use you as we go over the book more in class, as well." Baily asked to use a cell and Mr. Peters offered his. Baily's mom was confused but told her to do the assignments the teacher gives her from now on. Gone from the class was all the students and then more came rushing in. Two more of the 10, came in. Chealsy, 16, and Emily, 17, came in and sat in the back together. They both looked at the board and saw what Mr. Peters wrote. Chealsy smiled, cuz she knew the movie and book by heart. Emily knew the movie but not the book. Class began and the teacher gave the same speech he gave to the class before and asked the same question. Chealsy ofcourse threw up her hand in a hurry and gave almost the same answer Baily gave before. The teacher lit up again and stared at Chealsy long and hard. She was very thin and tiny with brown hair and blue eyes. Chealsy was to be his partner. Now Mr. peters was to study with two girls on this book. Would he study with them at the same time or maybe study with one at school and the other at his apartment. He asked Chealsy how she felt about studying at his apartment. Chelsy figured it would be alright and the teacher sighed with reliefe. The last student of his, Baily, didn't seem very comfortable with studying at his apartment, so he would study with her at school. Out in the hallway, was Jesse by his locker along with three more of the 10, Channing, 17, Mike, 17, and Brent, 16. Jesse was talking all about Tina. "Dude. Shes totally hot this year and I think her body is deffenantly showing shes going to be 18." "So you gonna go back out with her?", asked Channing. "What I wouldn't give to.", answered Jesse in a day dream. The guys just looked at him crazy and then started off to their next class. They walked into the gym. From the opposite room, walked in Tina, with the last of the 10. Hayle, 17. "Oh no. He has another class with me.", shouted Tina, as she hid behind Hayle. "Oh my word. Hes flippn' hot-tie.", Said Hayle in awe. Jesse sat his agenda and car keys, on the bleachers. Watching Tina's every move. Mike and Channing were hitting Jesse's shoulder shouting how he was right about Tina's look. The gym teacther, Mr. Decker, walked out of the men's locker room, grabbing soccer balls and dumping them out to role on the gym floor. Everyone watched
    in wonder, as what they were to do with them. Then Mr. Decker shouted, "Alright. Everyone grab a ball and a partner and start kicking back and forth." Mendy walked in and ran up to Mr. Decker. "Sorry im late coach, I had trouble with my locker. Couldn't jam it open too hard or I would have broken a nail." The teacher stared at her and then said, "Sorry about your luck. Go grab a partner!" "I don't think there is any left, coach!", Mendy said batting her
    eyes, hintting she wanted to be his partner. "Go kick your ball against the wall then!" The coach shouted loud and bold. So Mendy walked over by Tina and hayle. "hey guys. I need a partner." "Can't you just be Mr. Deckers?", asked Tina not even looking up. "No. He told me to kick against the wall.", Answered Mendy. Then Jesse and
    the guys came near. Tina just continued to kick her ball over to Hayle and Hayle stoped it and kicked it back. Jesse cleared his throat and went right up to Tina. "Hey uh, I didn't get a partner, would you be mine?", Asked Jesse. "You can be Mendy's partner.", Tina said back still not lifting her head to look up at anyone. Jesse sighed and said, "Thats cool baby. I think I found a partner over here, anyway. Thanks for offering though." "I didn't offer nothing, baby!", Tina shouted back in a smartelic way. The guys just grinned and laughed as Jesse walked back over to them. His heart was beating fast, as he handled rejection well. Jesse ended up being channing's
    partner. Tina and Hayle had both played real hard till they were getting tired. They both asked the coach to go get a drink. Both ran out to the soda and bottled water machine. Soon Jesse and channing had followed. Tina turned her dollar facing the same as the picture and pushed it in the slot. As she was dialing the letter and the number of the water bottle, Jesse leaned up next to the machine and smiled at Tina. "You look pretty sexy when you are covered in sweat!", Jesse said to Tina. "You look pretty dumb, standing there!", Tina winged back at him with her words. Channing droped his mouth in shock. Hayle grinned and then tried to hide it, so she was not to make things worse. Jesse hid the hurt inside and decided to be bold with her, "Come on Tina, how you gonna play me like this?
    I want you and you want me. Its too obvious." Tina was frustraited and unsure of what to say but she coulnd't let this continue betweem them. "Jesse, its the first day of school! You can't even chill and at least try to do good this year?", Tina spoke her heart. Then Jesse put his head down grabbed the water he too bought out of the pick up slot and went back into the gym. Halye sighed and then looked at Tina with a staight face and said, "Tina. Do really not like Jesse? Cuz I know without a doubt, he really likes you!" Tina lifted up her head out of thought and said back,"I do like Jesse. I just want to do good this year. I'm tired of the past. Being the girl every guy thinks they can get at easily. I just want a fresh clean start this year. If Jesse and I do ever get back together, it would have to be later in
    the year. Cuz I wanna succeed in doing good." Hayle just looked at Tina as if a rock had hit Tina's head and changed her completely. Then as they headed back into the gym, the bell rang again. They grabed their binders along with their bottled water and headed back out into the hallways. At the end of the day, Baily and Mr. Peters
    had been reading Romeo and Juliet in the libreary. Baily turned out to be a very good reader. The teacher was impressed. Although he was not turned on. The last bell rang and Mr. Peters sent her off on her way. Baily was walking in the halway, when Tina saw her passing by. Tina stoped her in her tracks and said, 'hey wait up! Do you need a ride home?' Baily smiled and said, 'yes. I only have my temps still and I would be taking the bus.' Tina kind of smirked and said, 'Only freshmen take the bus. Come on.' Baily follwed Tina feeling nervous.
    They walked outside and passing the buses, heading to the seinor parkinglot. Jesse and the guys happened to be already in the seinor parkinglot. Jesse saw Tina and shot accross the parkinglot, sliding accross someone's hood of their car, untill he reached Tina's car. Out of breath and said, 'Hey babe. I missed you in 5th bell. Its
    ashame we don't take the same language. You would probably sound sexy speaking french. What are you taking anyway?' Tina rolld her eyes and said back, 'I'm taking sign language, like its any of your bussiness and I sure didn't miss you. If you don't mind, I need to take someone home!' Jesse's eyes grew wide and then he bursted out, 'Oh God! You are taking sign language? You like talking to deaf people?' In a flash, Tina came back sharp saying, 'Well I am talking to you, aren't I?' When Jesse was about to respond, Tina added, 'You are deaf! Cuz
    you obviously don't hear me, when I state that i'm not getting with you anytime soon and I don't want to be your baby!' Tina hurried in her car and slammed her door, baily too was sitting in the passenger seat looking at Tina in amazement. Jesse just walked off with such ache and pain in his heart. Tina then threw down her seatbelt,
    locked it, and backed up quickley. Baily was a nervous wreck, not knowing what kind of driver Tina was. Atleast Tina had her seatbelt on. Baily enjoyed adventures but she also worried in times like this. They were driving towards Baily's house an Baily had some personal questions. Tina had some too. 'So you don't like Jesse?' Baily asked. 'Oh gosh. I use too. I actually do like him alot. We just have some bad history that I'm trying to erase. Going back out with him, wouldn't help. It would only remind me of our past daily.', Tina
    told Baily in a stressed out voice. Baily raised up her eyebrows then turned to Tina and said, 'Oh. You two have bad history? Like what?' Tina realised Baily had probably never had a relationship and probably doesn't understand how guys really are. Tina didn't wanna lie though about anything. Sighing she then said the truth as she made a turn down the street Baily said was her's, 'Ok well. Over the past year and a half, Jesse and I have went out a few times, we've been partying alot, and well; More than a few times, i've spent the night with him.' Right as she finished the truth, they had pulled up to Baily's house. Baily was shocked, yet, she heared of this stuff before. Tina looked at Baily unsure if Baily would think of her as a bad person. Baily just smiled and started to get out of the car. 'Thank you for the ride, Tina.' baily exclaimed. Tina said back, 'oh your welcome.' Then Baily turned back around and said, 'I have a cell phone in my room. I see you have one too. Mind if I call you sometime?' Tina nodded and wrote her number on Baily's hand. Baily shut the car door and started inside. Tina drove on to the end of the street and made a turn around. She was heading home, when she got to thinking if Baily would ever tell her business to anyone. The girl seemed trustworthy.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

High School Romance (Finally being posted here) Empty Re: High School Romance (Finally being posted here)

Post  jessecraze Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:29 pm

Chapter 2.

Later on at Mr. Peters apartment, Chealsy was reading her home work with the teacher. He was gazing at her with puppy eyes, while she spoke the art of Romeo and Juliet softly.
    Never once while she was reading, did her voice get loud. Finally as she was turnning a page, she looked up and looked at her teacher looking back at her with a look. Chealsy couldn't help wondering what her teacher was thinking. He just kept looking at her and then started to grin. She grinned back hopeing Mr. Peters was just being nice. Turned out, he was being very nice. He leaned in towards her, causing her to fall back towards the ground. "uh..Mr. Peters?", Chelsy tried to ask. Though he put his finger against her lips to shut her up and then assured her it was going to be ok. Slowly they both went back on the floor and Mr. Peters made his way in and started kissing Chealsy. Her eyes were wide and she had absolutly no controll over the situation. He made his tounge message hers and they laid there, making out. Mr. Peters could smell her flirty perfume and it made him even more crazy. For the next 45 mins, they
    kissed. How could Chelsy face her friends now, since she has kissed her teacher! When they stoped, they both raised up and Chelsy was very distrought. Mr. Peters continued to smile and said, 'You are so smart and mature for your age, Chealsy. Not like the other young ladys in your classes.' Chealsy still had absolutely no clue what to do or say. She just looked at her teacher with a weirded out look. She Certainly wasn't like Mendy and thought having a teacher hit on you, was just crazy and wrong. Though what happened, happened and she had to deal with it and ignor it, the best she could. The next day at school, was more crazy than the first day. It was so hot, girls were dying to take of their shirts and walk around in their sports bras. The principal was almost pulling out her hair of what was going on. She made a quick assembly in the gym and had every student and teacher attend. The principal stated that she new it was hot and that taking of your cloths, was an automatic suspension. Jesse happened to be two bleachers behind Tina. Jesse yelled down to her and when she turned around, she just rolled her eyes and then went back to hearing the principal speak. Jesse was determend though, not give up on going after her. When the assembly was over, it was off to their classes. In English, Chelsy walked in passed Mr. Peters, he smiled to her and said, 'Good day Cheals.' Chelsy smiled back awkwardly and then sat down. Emily looked at the both of them odd, having no clue what was between them. Chealsy wasn't going to tell her, even though they were the best of friends. In Gym, Mr. Decker, decided to have boys and girl partner up today.
    Just what Tina wanted. She already had to read a book with Jesse, which they hadn't even started reading yet. As they all lined up, Mr Decker, was gonna do a 1, 2, 3, 4, count. Then narrow it down again. He wasn't about to let his students pick partners on their own. Too much drama there. They lined up and Jesse kept trying to line up to be in the same group as Tina. Tina kept moving though, untill Mr. Decker shouted, "You two! Partner up!" Jesse grinned and Tina moaned and frowned. The more she wanted to get away from Jesse, the more he eneded up with her. They were all to dribble a backset ball and play offense and defense. Girls started out offense and the boys had to be deffense. Tina was dribbling the ball and Jesse had both arms out and almost around her waist, trying to get the ball from her. Finally he just grabbed her from behind and she shouted, "Jesse! What are you doing?" Jesse stoped and stared at her for awhile and then said, "I dunno, I just want you so bad I can't keep my hands off you!" Then almost in tears Tina put her head down, threw the ball to him and walked off. Mr. Decker yelled, "Where you are going missy?" She just kept on walking. Then Jesse ran after her. The gym teacher yelled at him too. Jesse chased Tina all the way to her locker. Tina opened her locker and grabbed her keys, then
    she slammed the locker door back. Jesse stared, then said, "Tina im sorry. I'm inlove with you I promise you with all I have. Its not just lust. I don't wanna just mess around like before. I wanna hold you and be with you as much as I can. I'll do anything, just to proove to you, your the one for me. I've known you were the one, ever since middle school, when we first kissed in the back of the bus." Tina was in deep thought then said back to him, "I'm just tired of being on and off with you and playing dirty. I don't wanna mess around and like you care, I went to a youth group all summer at a church and I made a vowl to myself, I was gonna wait till marriage from now on and not do it anymore. I don't wanna re-live the past anymore either, Jesse." Right then Tina cried and Jesse threw his arms around her. Tina just stood there crying. Jesse whispered in her ear, "Baby, whatever you want from me. If you want to wait and you never wanna live the past again, I'll do better. Just be my girl. I love you" Tina didn't smile but she shook her head yes and said, "Even though you've hurt me in the past, its like I can't
    get away from you and I can't sleep at nights, cuz you are on my mind. I guess you are the one." Jesse's smile lit up like the lights on the school football feild. At the end of the day, Baily was leaving the library from studying with Mr. Peters, when she saw another girl walking up to him and he hugged her. She was watching in wonder. Cheasly was leaving with Mr. peters to his apartment, to study. Baily was shocked that Mr. Peters was taking home a student. Maybe he was a nice guy and giving her a ride. Then Baily saw Tina going out the door. She stoped her saying, "Tina! Wait!" Tina sighed and stoped to look back at Baily. Tina said, "I'm sorry, I can't give you a ride today. I have to study my book with Jesse." Baily's smile dropped and then she went to go towards the buses.Baily was starting to feel like, she was to much of a good girl, to hang with Tina and them. After all Tina had told her. Baily was a straight A student, listened to everything her teachers said and had never even kissed a boy. She was told at her old school, a boy wanted to kiss her and when she got up to him, it was all a joke. Baily wanted to cry, thinking of her past. Baily had to do something. When she got on the bus, there was some softmores sniffing out each other's body spray. Baily smiled and chose a seat. They all grinned and one of them said, "are you a new girl?" Baily nodded and half smiled again. They all talked to her about their cloths and make up. One of the girls said, "You don't wear makeup, do you?" Baily shook her head and said, "No, I've never tried to." Then they all wanted to give her a makeover. So Baily asked if she were to ride the bus in the mornning, would they give her one then. They all nodded sliely and also offered to bring her some cooler cloths. Baily smiled with glee. Tina had ended up driving to Jesse's house. They were up in his room reading while Jesse dazed off out his window. Tina raised up her head and said, "Jesse. You have to listen, cuz Mr. Peters is gonna give us a test on these chapters tomarrow. I know he is." Jesse rolled his eyes and then focused his daze up on Tina. Watching her sexy lips move, as she read the book about dying for romance. Then for the first time in almost 5 months, Jesse leaned over and kissed her cheeck, then started kissing her lips. The feelings they both had again, was so overwhelming to the both of them, that they could hardly stop kissing. Tina was asking him to quit, so they could finsh reading the chapter but Jesse kept smiling and going for one more.
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Number of posts : 30
    Occupation : none, except the occasional baby-sitting job for my neighbors

Post  jessiecarson257 Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:15 am

SOOO GOOD!!!!! PMS!!!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:04 am

Chapter 3.

Chealsy was at Mr. Peters house studying. They both sat on his couch and took turns reading a page. After about three pages, Chealsy could feel Mr. Peters' hand on her leg. She tried to ignor it but it got harder. He started rubbing his hand acrossed her leg softly and slowly. Cheasly tensed up and barely managed to gulp loud enough, Mr. Peters looked at her with puppy eyes and said, "Whats wrong dear?" She just puased to think
    about what he just called her and then stood up quickly. It was obvious she was a nervous wreck and Mr. Peters was hitting on her to much. The teacher stood up too and wrapped his arms around her quickly, taking her in. Then he leaned her back and pulled her back up to him. Their eyes were in close contact and both eye sights were attached. Mr. Peters found a way to reach his lips out far enough, they pierced Chealsy's. How could she go trough this again and still act like nothing is going on. Muinutes past and she had no controll again. Chealsy was thrown gently on the couch and being touched and rubbed all over by her teacher. Tears were ready to fall from her eyes, as she felt so dissapointed. Her own teacher making out with her and hitting on her. She was not happy one bit. Though there was no way to stop it. The teacher was way more aggresive than he looked and Cheasly was so intimidated, there was just nothing she could do but let it happen. He saw her sad eyes and whispered in her ear, "Don't cry sweetie. I'm your teacher and everything is ok. Just let me show you the passion Romeo and Juliet had." Cheasly tried to hold back tears, though she didn't want passion with her teacher. He was older than her and not that attractive to her. Yet as the littlest tears began to flow down her cheecks, Mr. Peters quickly kissed them all away. Cheasly suddendly felt a pleasurable urge. Nothing like she ever felt, when a guy kissed her. It grew stronger
    and heavy. The teacher smiled big as he kissed her soft lips and it made her kind of smile too. Then the kiss got stronger and faster. Cheasly finally ignored her fear and made friends with the crazy urge she had. She pressed the
    teacher closer to her and let her arms rest around his neck. Then the teacher felt the urge too and it was really bad for him. Heat was rising between the two and they were letting their hormoans get to their head. Not thinking of anything but how pleasurable everything was feeling right then. Both of their books fell to the ground and they rolled around on the couch and their bodys swayed to and throw. Their lips danced and their eyes feeling the moment. Mr. Peters massaged Cheasly's leg once again and out of no where, Cheasly let out a soft sigh and then a gentle moan. Cheasly never experienced anything like it before. The sounds she started to make, had Mr. Peters going out of controll. he finally loosend his tie competely and made away for his hand to touch Chealsy under her shirt. Not even thinking about right or wrong, only thinking of what felt good, Cheasly got excited and pushed Mr. Peters back so he was now laying on the couch. He figured he was getting his way and started undoing his belt.
    Cheasly stoped a minute realizing what she was doing. She sat there a minute in thought and Mr. Peters knew she
    could change her mind. However, he assured her she was safe and she would never understand the story, unless experienceing the passion for herself. "Would it really help me understand?", she thought. Cheasly loved romance
    and always wanted one of her own but with her teacher, this felt all weird. Mr. Peters was so convicing though, Cheasly couldn't controll herself. She found herself losing it and throwing her cloths on the floor. What a mistake
    she was making. The two kissed fast and long. Mr. Peters became like a beast and took power agressively, throwing
    her back and pushing into her. Making her scream in pain and crying for him to stop. It was to late. Chealsy had already let him do this to her. Cheasly's face became red and so did the rest of her body. She panted and sweated. This was not passion. For Cheasly, it was a nightmare. Mr. Peters grunted one last time and then sighed loudly and out of breath.
    They sat there on the couch for awhile. The teacher half smiled at Cheasly but she just frowned. He tried rubbing her arm, hoping to make everything alright for her but Chealsy pulled away in anger. She was not happy whatsoever, infact she was really mad and upset. She picked her cloths up off the floor and took off to his bathroom to get dressed. Cheasly stood in his bathroom crying and shivering as she tried to get her cloths on.
    Mr. Peters knocked on the door and said, 'You alright, hon?' Cheasly didn't reply to that. She glaired at the door
    as if it had abused her. Cheasly was looking right through the door at Mr. Peters. She stood up and opened the door. her teacher stood there in reliefe to see her. Though her face looked sly. Mr. Peters had no idea what she was
    thinking. Then she said in an evil way, 'I'm going to tell my parents you rapped me and I am going to have them call
    the police and I'm gonna have you pay for all the pain you cuased me tonight. Romeo and Juliet had passion, becuase they were inlove. You just wated sex. Now you are one sorry teacher.' Mr. Peter's mouth dropped and he had no clue what to say back to her. She was going to turn him in? Then he replyed saying, "You took your cloths off for me. I never forced them off of you. you wanted it!' He smiled knowing it wasn't all his fault. Then Cheasly started crying again. She ran out of his aparment and down the stairs. When Cheasly arrived home, she had manged to clear up her tears. Her mom was on the couch watching tv and said, 'Hi honey. Did your teacher bring you or did you have to walk?' Cheasly thought about what she would say. If she said he rapped her, that wouldn't be true cuz she gave in to temptation. So she lied to her mom and said 'Oh he drove me.' Then her mom said, 'did he feed you at all toinght?' Cheasly lied again and said, 'Yea we had Chineese take out.' Her mom smiled and Cheasly walked upstairs to her room. Lying on her bed she sighed. How could she lie to her mom like that. She walked all the way and she was starving. Then she started thinking of the whole night. She lost her virginity to her teacher.
    Cheasly did the best she could not to cry again. She was tired of crying. Though she was so dissapointed in herself, She was never a bad girl. Now she felt like she was the worst ever.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Tina was home already when Jesse called her cell. She answered and Jesse said, 'Hey babe. Thanks for helping me study. You know I don't do so well in school.' Tina smiled and said, 'Its ok Jesse. I understand.' They were both smiling over the phone even though they couldn't see the other. Then Jesse cleared his throat and said, 'Hey can I ask you something?' "Sure", Tina said. Then Jesse asked, 'You wanna go see a movie with me this friday? Or rent one and watch it over here?' Tina was quiet at first leaving Jesse in anticipation but finally she answered and said, 'Thats cool. What are we seeing?' Jesse smiled and said, 'We will have to see what looks good. We may have to watch you. Cuz I know you will look good.' Tina laughed and said, 'Oh please. You aint putting no moves down on me friday. I'm done doing that stuff.' Jesse was quiet over the phone after she said that but he knew he could change her mind. They talked a little while longer and then said good night to each other. The next mornning, Baily was rushing around to catch the bus. As it pulled up, her mother shouted, "Sweetie, where are you going? Don't you want me to take you to school?' "no. thats ok.", baily said. She got on the bus and smiled as the bus driver greeted her. Baily searched for her new friends in the back and sure enough they were all sitting back there giggling. She walked back there and said, 'Hi girls.' They stopped giggling and with fake smiles said, "Oh hi." One girl said, "Wassup chickey?"
    Baily sat in a seat and staired at them wondering if they were still gonna give her a makeover. They all looked back at her and the one with the braided poney tail said, 'You still want that makeover?' Baily grinned big and said, yea. If thats ok.' The girl laughed and said, 'Duh its ok. Its not ok to look like a little girl when your a big girl.' Baily just sighed and smiled again. All the girls began tugging at her hair and rubbing foundation and other stuff all over her face. Baily kinda of scrunged up her face wanderng exactly how she was looking. Finally the girl with heavy cigarette breath said, 'Lets show her our art work.' They held a mirror up infront of Baily and she gasped when she looked in the mirror. She looked like a total slut! They all were smilling and saying, 'Girl you better watch your back at school, all the boys gonna want some and try to get it witchu.' Baily was nervous and frightened by their words. Then the girl with the braids said, 'here duck in your seat and put these cloths on we brought you. And don't get no crap on these. I want these back tomarrow. They're from my closet." Baily did what they said shaking while slipping each arm into the sleeve of the shirt. It said, 'sexy' on it. Baily was not liking that one bit. Though the girls seemed to treat her different once she had the cloths on. They were acting like she was hot and popular. Baily started likeing that. When the bus stopped at the school and let off, everyone hurried off. Baily stepped off and started walking fast to the front doors. Right then, Tina saw her and shouted, 'Hey Baily! Baily?' Tina couldn't believe what she saw. Baily looked like a hooker with her chest almost showing and all the make up she had on. Baily half grinned at Tina and said, 'Is it all too much?' Tina gave a grossed out face and said back, 'ur all right. Whoever you are trying to impress, i'm sure they are gonna see you.' Baily put her head down and walked on in the building. Tina went to follow when Jesse cuaght the door and opened it for her. "Good mornning sunshine.", he said to her. She grinned and said, 'Thank you.' They started down the hall together not saying anything. Jesse couldn't stand the silence between the two and said, 'So I was thinking about this weekand. I think we should picnic at the lake, under the stars.' Tina didn't reply and Jesse was not sure what was going on at all. He put his hand on her back and said, 'What is wrong, babe?' Tina sighed as she grabbed books out of her locker and shut it. Tina faced him and said, 'I'm not sure I wanna be back with you.' Jesse's eyes grew big and his mouth dropped open. Quickly Tina tried to leave but Jesse grabbed her by the arm, making her face him and he said, 'Why?' Tina jerked away and said, 'I know you Jesse. You can say you love me all day long but all thats ever on your mind, is sex. I'm not going back to that, I can't!' Tears filling up in Tina's eyes, she stormed off from Jesse to first bell. He faced the ground awhile before going to his own locker to get his stuff. Then he too went to first bell. This time instead of sitting infront of her, he found a seat behind her. Jesse sat down and pulled out some paper, writting her a quick note. Then he slipped his arm around her, setting the note on her desk. She faced him frustraited, then faced back to read the note. Just then, Mr. Peters caught them and asked to see the note. Tina was now boiling mad and Jesse's face was blood red. Mr. Peters stood by Tina's desk, reading the note aloud that said, 'You think all I want is sex and I do want sex but i'm more concerned about our friendship. I'm not giving up till we're friends again.' The whole class was smirking, trying not to freak, Mr. Peters raised up his eyebrows and says, 'Which one of you wants sex?' Jesse's face was stil blood red and Tina was hiding her face in her hands. Then Mr. Peters sat the note back down and said, 'Use protection. Alright? Now back to our lesson!' Jesse faced his desk trying not to lose it when Tina slapped his arm, smiled at him and said softly, 'You freaking idiot!' Jesse rubbed his arm saying back 'What?' Then Baily leaned over to Tina and said, 'He still likes you.' Tina nodded then faced back at Jesse who was still red. Tina winked at him flirtatiously then looked back at the board. Jesse was confused why she winked and couldn't wait till Gym class, to find out. Soon as Litature Arts class was over, they all rushed to Gym accept Baily had a smart math class. One of those A.P classes. Jesse followed Tina to the bleachers till Tina sat down. She faced Jesse and said, 'Will you stop?' Jesse frowned and said, 'What was that sexy, wink, for?' Tina put her hands back in her face leanning on her lap and said softly, 'I want you Jesse.' Jesse raised up his eyebrows in shock and said, 'Wait, you do?' Tina now raised up with her face red, faced him with a giggle and said, 'God yes. Youre so hot.' Jesse was more shocked now and said, 'Wow well...I'm glad youre finally admitting it.' Tina smirked and said, 'I can't help it. I guess im just always gonna be your toy.' Jesse shook his head and said, 'No. You're my girlfriend. Not my toy.' Tina leaned over on his shoulder whispering in his ear, 'But I wanna be used by you.' Jesse was now so shocked and turned on, he almost couldn't speak. Then Mr. Decker walked in with more balls and shouted 'Today we're playing Mega Ball!' Everyone cheered and rused off the bleachers. Tina winked at Jesse again and rushed off ahead of him. He walked slowly so in awe of her. Channing came by him and said, 'Dude, whats going on with you and Tina?' Jesse smirked at channing now whispering in Channing's ear, 'She wants to have sex with me again.' Channing almost choked and then said, 'Wow what a dirty girl.' Jesse got him to be quiet so Tina wouldn't hear it. Then they did a boy team against a girl team. Girls got to start first throwing their balls to tag the boys. Tina went right for Jesse, trying to tag him. He was too quick, jumping out of the way and sticking his tounge out at her. Tina stuck out her tounge too and then finally tagged him. He was out, so he had to go onto the bleachers. Then Tina went for Channing. After that, it was the boy's turn. Naturally, Jesse tried to tag Tina. Once he tagged her, she walked past him towards the bleachers and he smacked her butt! She faced him with her mouth dropped and said, 'Oh you just wait. You'll be sorry for that one!' Jesse winked at her, now going to hit Mendy with the ball. Finally gym was over. While Tina was at her locker, Jesse came up behind her, hugging her waste. Then he whispered in her ear, 'So when should we finish reading our book's? Tonight?' Tina smirked and said, 'I'll call you and we'll read them over the phone.' Jesse siged and said, 'Why can't I come over or something?' Tina kissed Jesse on the cheeck and said, 'Lets save it for this weekand. Picnic on the lake, right?' Jesse looked stunned, nodded and said, 'Hell yea.' Tina kissed his cheeck again now walking away so flirty. Jesse smirked and then went off to his locker.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:37 pm

This sounds good!! I'll try and read the first part tomorrow and the rest Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:25 pm

Chapter 5.

Chealsy was still scared of what to do about Mr. Peters. When would she ever confess they slept together? The teacher was getting serious with her and she was confused. Maybe she wanted to be with him? He's her teacher though. That seemed very wrong! Baily stopped asking Tina for a ride because she felt like she was bothering her. Instead shes making good friends with the Sophmores on the bus. They share makeup, snacks and boy's numbers. Baily wants a boyfriend really bad and shes got her eye on Mike. She knows Tina told her Mike is just a player but Baily wants just that. When school is over and Baily was home, she sent Mike a flirty text. To her suprise, he texted back saying he'd wanna hang out for sure. For the first time in history, Baily skipped her homework to have her first, real, kiss with Mike. She didn't wanna do anything bad but Mike was pressuring her to go further. Finally she sent him home, scared to lose her virginity. Jesse calls up Tina so they can read their book but shes super distracted. She keeps asking Jesse what hes wearing and if he is in his room laying on his bed. Jesse starts talking dirty to her and then she finally snaps out of it. She gets up and says, 'Here we go again. We sound just like we did the end of Sophmore year. Ugh, why can't we stop?' Jesse giggles on the phone and says, 'We're addicted to each other.' Tina smiled and said, 'I can't wait till the weekand. Are we going to have the picnic Friday night or Saturday night?' Jesse was quiet at first while he thought and then he said, 'Lets go with Friday. I think my parents have plans saturday and I have to hang with my little brother. Tina smirked and said, 'You're so cute. I love you.' Jesse lit up and said, 'Love you too baby.' They had to hang up so they could eat dinner and get ready for bed. Tina thought about Jesse the whole night though. The next day in Home room, Mr. Peters was very disappointed Baily didn't have her assignment to turn in. Even Tina was shocked. Baily wasn't upset though. She quickly talked to Tina as soon as Mr. Pepters walked away, to tell her that she kissed Mike last night. Jesse over heard it and said, 'Dude, you hooked up with Mike?' Baily shook her head and said, 'I only kissed him. I swear!' Jesse cracked up and said, 'And you swear too? Wow Baily. Nice change.' Baily smirked, then Tina shook her head and said, 'No, bad change. I like you the way you are Baily. Well, the way you were.' Baily was confused and so was Jesse. Then Tina stormed off when the bell rang. Jesse chased her down and pinned her to her locker, trying to kiss her. Tina pushed him off and said, 'God Jesse. Wait till tonight.' Jesse shook his head, now moving back in for a second try. Tina smacked his face and said, 'Stop before I change my complete mind.' Jesse rubbed his face then said, 'Well okay sheesh. Ready for gym?' Tina sighed, now closing her locker and took Jesse's hand. He walked her to gym now supporting her lower back. They both sat their stuff down on the bleachers and before they could get a seat, Mr. Decker blew his whistle and shouted, 'Alright! Outside!' Jesse sighed and now started jogging in that direction. He faced back to Tina seeing her behind. He stopped to wait for her and soon she passed him up. He raised up his eyebrows shocked, then picked up the pace till he was finally by her on the school track feild. He smiled at her and said breathing heavy, 'Go girl. Work them legs.' Tina ignored him and rolled her eyes. Jesse smirked and then said, 'You not excited about tonight?' Tina shook her head running now. Jesse was so confused, now running as well. He caught back up with her and said, 'I want the truth!' Tina smirked and said, 'You really want it?' Jesse nodded now getting out of breath but Tina picked up the pace more. Soon Jesse pressed in, running faster and tackled Tina to the ground. She looked up at him shocked and Jesse smiled saying, 'Let this be a warnning to you baby.' Tina pushed him off, he helped her up, then she stood up catching her breath. Jesse wrapped his arms around her, making Mr. Decker blow his whistle and yell, 'Get jogging, you two!' Jesse kissed the top of Tina's head and said, 'We can do this baby.' Tina nodded now smirking and said, 'Well tonight should be easy.' Jesse raised up his eyebrows again, then whined as he saw Tina start jogging off again. He wanted to catch her but she was way ahead. Channing happened to be jogging by and said, 'Yo Jesse. Whats up?' Jesse sighed and said, 'Man...She's really playing me.' Channing looked at Jesse odd and said, 'Dude, what do you mean? Hard to get?' Jesse shook his head really out of breath now slowing down and said, 'No...She...is making me weak so that when tonight comes, i'll become a monster. She always does this!' Jesse was bending over trying to breath and Channing was so shocked now saying, 'Wow. Shes like really dirty, huh?' Jesse nodded, then smirked up at Channing so anxious. Tina had ran all her laps, then rushed into the school to get a drink. While shes gulping her water, Jesse comes up beside her with a grin and says, 'Slow down baby.' Tina was quiet while catching her breath, then she smiled at Jesse and said, 'Don't tell me what to do.' Jesse backed away and said, 'Fine, you monster.' Tina walked up to him kissing his cheeck and whispered in his ear, 'I'll meet you at 7, okay?' Jesse nodded with another smirk, kissed Tina's forehead and watched her rush off to get her stuff. Mendy was hanging around the gym till Mr. Decker said, 'You need something?' Mendy nodded and said, 'Can I have extra gym time after school?' Mr. Decker shrugged and said, 'I don't see why not.' Mendy smirked and said, 'Will you still be here?' Mr. Decker nodded and said, 'Yes I will.' Now Baily is in the library reading with Mr. Peters and asking about his other 'girl' he reads with. Mr Peters confesses hes dating Cheasly Timers. Baily is so shocked and sworn not to tell anyone. Soon Tina is home and trying to get ready. Jesse is buzzing her cell like crazy till she answers. When she does, she says, 'What, Jess?' He smirks and said, 'Mm Cute. You called me Jess.' Tina sighs heavy and says, 'I can't get ready if you are busy buzzing me.' Jesse smirked and said, 'I was just wondering what snacks I should make for you. For our picnic.' Tina smiled and said, 'You know what I like, Jesse.' Jesse nodded with a huge grin and said, 'Chocolate, covered, cherries, it is.' Then they hung up and got ready for tonight.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:32 pm

Chapter 6.

Tina was slipping out of her house till her mom walked by and said, 'Going out with your friends?' Tina nodded and said, 'Yea. Bye.' Her mom sighed and said, 'Becareful Tina.' Tina nodded and rushed out quickly. She got into her car and changed quickly into something more revealing and sexy. Then she drove over to 'Eastfort Lake.' Jesse was waiting there with a big blanket spread out on the grass. He had a bowl of chocolate, covered, cherries, he also had grapes, salad and one bottle of wine, he stole from his parent's cabnet and a radio with music playing. Tina smirked as she got out of her corvette, shut the door back and then made her way over to the blanket. She had a small, fleece, blanket wrapped around her because of how she was dressed and the fact it gets colder at night time now. She sat by Jesse leanning her head on his shoulder. He hugged her up and said, 'Cold?' Tina nodded still laying on him. He kissed the top of her head some then asked, 'You hungary?' Tina shrugged and said, 'A little bit.' Jesse smiled and handed her a glass of wine. She took it and watched him take his glass. Then Jesse smiled bigger and said, 'To our senier year.' Tina hit her glass lightly against his and then took a sip of the wine. Jesse kept hugging her up, looking down at her and said, 'Is it good?' Tina nodded and then set it down. She continued to hug up to Jesse to stay warm. Jesse held her awhile before asking if she wanted to eat. She nodded and he held out a cherry for her. She bit into it now smiling up at him and said after she swallowed, 'I love you.' Jesse kissed her lips sweetly, then said, 'I love you too.' Right away Jesse kissed her more, now laying her back on the blanket he had on the grass. Tina took her blanket and wrapped it around Jesse too. They kissed passionately, now wrapping their legs around each other and moanning. Tina hugged up his back and rubbed her legs against his, moanning louder. Jesse giggled, let go of her lips to gaze into her eyes and said, 'What a horny girl, you are!' Tina smirked and said, 'So!' Jesse raised up his eyebrows anxious to have his way with her and thrilled how she has gave in already. He thought she would be hard to get back with but honestly she couldn't resist him. Now they've gotten more into it, Tina trying to unbutton Jesse's pants. He helped her and took them off. Then went for panties because she only had a mini, skirt on. he took off her panties and felt his two fingers along side her clit. She moaned more and said, 'Mmm, Jess.' He smiled and continued to message her down there while still kissing her. Tina finally got excited enough, she stopped him and said, 'I want you now.' Jesse raised up his eyebrows and said, 'Well...ok then baby.' He took off his boxers, threw them aside and held onto his penis, now making his way into her vagina. Tina just gazed up at Jesse shivering. Jesse sighed and said, 'You ok baby?' Tina smirked and said, 'I'm freezing. Hurry!' Jesse giggled and said, 'Awe, ok. I'm hurrying!' He forced himself all the way into her and then hugged her up more with the blanket trying to make her warmer. She moaned again and said, 'I'm glad we're doing this.' Jesse smiled, bent his head down to start kissing her lips and then began to thrust himself into her. She moaned more and held onto him tight. It did feel like old times and made Jesse very excited. Not only that, Tina's body has really matured and Jesse's body is more buff from working with his dad all summer. Tina can't help but to love it and get crazy. She moans more and says, 'harder Jesse.' He grunts and starts to thrust into her harder. Tina whined out and Jesse started moanning too. Eventually they were both moanning at the same time. The radio was now playing the song 'Christopher Finnesse - Sympathy' The both of them couldn't help thinking how perfect the song was and they stopped what they were doing awhile to gaze into each other's eyes. They were both thinking so much untill Tina sighed and said, 'What will we do after high school?' Jesse smiled and said, 'Get married, I hope.' Tina smirked and said, 'You crazy.' Jesse giggled, rushed back to kissing her and thrusting into her fast. Tina whined more and ran her nails down his back, nearly digging in. Once they enjoyed making love again, Jesse sat up with Tina, holding her tight in her blanket to keep her warm, feeding her more Cherries. Then they shared more kisses before they checked their clock seeing its getting late. They didn't wanna split but they knew they'd get busted if they didn't. Tina helped Jesse clean up their mess, she got dressed back into her normal clothes, got into her car. Jesse shut the door for her, stuck his head into the window, kissing her goodbye. They shared kisses, saying they would see each other later. Jesse stood watching Tina drive off, missing her already. he slowly got into his car and now also drove off. He sped up a little till they were at the same traffic light now. Jesse winked over at her giving her the kissy face. Tina just grinned looking shy and then as the light was green, she drove on quickly. Jesse watched for a minute, then he also stepped on the gas and drove also. The rest of the night, Jesse layed in his bed smiling, thinking about Tina and how she sounded as he made love to her. She truely messed with his head. How could he focus on school now, when hes back with his girl? Thats all he cares about. Tina also is laying in her bed. Apart of her is excited she made love to Jesse but there is still apart of her afraid Jesse is gonna be a problem for her. She wanted so hard to focus on her school work but Jesse is always going to be there to get in her way. As much as she loves him, shes worried she made yet, another mistake! Mr. Decker almost made a mistake too that day.
    He let Mendy stay after school and do extra gym time. Though he wasnt sure why she wanted it or what she wanted to do durring it. She snuck into the boy's locker room where Mr. Decker was sitting on a bench changing clothes. He got nervous when Mendy appeared infront of him now out of her school clothes, into a mini skirt, a tank top and high heels. He raised up his eyes shocked and said, 'Mendy, why are you in here? This is the boys locker room and i'm trying to change. Go out into the gym and wait for me, i'll bring out some balls and maybe some jump ropes!' Mendy smirked now getting down on her knees infront of Mr. Decker and messaging his lap. Since he was only in his boxers because he was changing. She ran her nails over his legs and slowly up his chest. Mr. Decker just watched her intensely. She was the most beautiful, young, lady, he had ever saw. He didn't wanna do anything with her though because shes just a student. Finally he spoke up abrutly and said, 'Mendy, i'm going to have to ask you to leave before I report you to the principal!' Mendy rolled her lip and said, 'But Mr. Decker, I need extra gym time!' Mr. Decker shook his head still nervous and said, 'You've had enough gym time for one day. Go home!' Mendy got frustraited and said, 'Fine.' She stood up quickly walking away in her sexy outfit and heels. Mr. Decker was burnning up, finished changing and rushed to get some water.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:13 pm

chapter 7.

Now there is nothing teens hate more than their weekand ending and Monday showing up. Jesse and Tina both thought about each other the whole rest of the weekand. Jesse couldn't wait to see her but Tina was kind of upset now for what they did. She couldn't quit thinking about what the youth pastor had said over the summer about how you shouldn't have sex. She wished she had heard that before she ever had sex to start with. While Tina is at her locker, Jesse comes up behind her wrapping his arms around her waist, kissing her cheeck and whispering in her ear, 'Hey sexy. I missed you.' Tina giggled and sighs. Jesse sighs too and says, 'You ok?' Tina nods with a small, grin and says, 'I missed you too.' Jesse kisses her on the lips and then says, 'Come on. I'm walking you to class!' Tina smirks shutting her locker and locks arms with Jesse. He suddenly grabs her agenda from her to carry it on top of his. Tina leans her head on his shoulder as they walk then before they go into the classroom, Jesse leans his head down to kiss her more. Mr. Peters catches a glimpse, walks outside and says softly, 'Are we using protection like teacher said?' Jesse is blood red and then says, 'Uh...' Mr. Peters smirks and says, 'I thought so. Come on into class.' He shuts the door behind them, locks it and goes on over to the board. Tina sits next to baily and when she gets another look at baily, shes astounded. Baily has on short, shorts, a white tank and lots of makeup. Just like Tina looked on the first day. Jesse smirked and said, 'Looking nice Baily.' Baily smiled but then faced Tina who shook her head. What was Tina's problem? She wasn't jealous but she was trying so hard to break the 'bad girl' curse that was bestowed upon her! Class seemed to go longer than normal and then it was back to Gym. Jesse also walked Tina there and when they all got there, Mr. Decker wasn't there yet. They didn't know where he was but they all sat on the bleachers talking and waiting. Jesse hugged Tina tight and played with her hair. Even though he made her feel special, she hates how he smothers her. How he treats her like shes everything and hes so sexual with her too. Jesse went from playing with her hair to rubbing her back, then whispered in her ear, 'Can I come over and study with you tonight?' Tina shrugged and said, 'If you want to.' Jesse smiled big, kissed the top of her head and then said, 'I'd love to.' Right as they kissed on the lips again, Mr. Decker came in from the halway, blew his whistle and said, 'Alright. Lets line up against the wall! now!' Everyone rushed off the bleachers against the wall. Mendy rushed in late to grab attetion and then lined up along the wall too. Mr. Decker watched her a minute, then shook himself out of things and got back to the game they were gonna play. While he gave directions, Jesse's fingers played with Tina's fingers, intwinning them together and then he put his arm back around her waist. Mr. Decker never even noticed. Tina was going to push him off but something inside her heart couldn't help but be crazy for Jesse. So she just left him drapped over her. Other people could see it though and honestly couldn't believe they were back together again. Tina couldn't believe it too but yet she kind of figured it would be hard to come back to this school and ignor Jesse. She knew he would wanna be with her. He's been after her since they met in 6th grade. Once gym was over, Tina was back into her locker. Hayle walked up to her with a really, big, grin and said, 'Tell me you didn't sleep with Jesse this weekand!' Tina smirked and said, 'I can't.' Hayle covered her mouth and said, 'Shut up. Shut up!' Tina shook her head and said, 'I can't shut up. It happened.' Hayle raised up her eyebrows and said, 'Was it at the lake again?' Tina nodded and said, 'Yea it was.' Hayle just looked at her odd and then said, 'Well how come you act like its no big deal?' Tina sighed and said, 'Its not. We're back at it again. Means nothing.' Hayle was astounded and said, 'Means nothing? At all?' Tina nodded and said, 'Well it just means we really are addicted to each other and no matter how I try, I can't get away from him. I always get sucked back into his heart and I get really in the mood and I have sex with him. I'm a slut, I guess.' Hayle shook her head quickly and said, 'Mm no. Not a slut. More like a hopeless romantic!' Tina smirked and said, 'Well whatever you call it, i'm that and I guess i'll always be that.' Quickly she rushed off to her next class, finding herself meeting up by Jesse again, who took her hand, smiling at her and walked with her. Hayle felt bad because she feared Tina wasn't happy with Jesse. Yet, why was she back with him then? It was very confusing. Baily was back into the library and found Mr. Peters off in a daze. She assumed he was thinking about 'Chealsy'! There was nothing she could do about it though. Mendy was hiding in the boy's locker room waiting for Mr. Decker to come back in. She was not about to give up. Soon Mr. Decker came in to change before school let out, since there was not a gym class for last bell. He sat back on the bleachers, taking off his jacket, revealing his muscle shirt, his sweat and his whistle. Mendy quiet walked behind him, messaging his shoulders and then started licking up the back of his neck! Mr. Decker tensed up and didn't move. Soon Mendy walked around slowly till she was infront of Mr. Decker and she sat on his lap with her legs around his waste. He gulped and said, 'Mendy stop...' Mendy put her finger up to his lips to shut them and then began to kiss them lightly, while carressing his hair. He hurt so bad in his private and wanted to stop this before things got carried away but Mendy being who she is, continued till Mr. Decker lost all his will to fight her and gave in. He started kissing her back, wrapping his arms around her waste and leanning her back some. Mendy giggled playfully and as Mr. Decker let go of her lips to look into her eyes, she grinned big and said in a flirty tone, 'Isn't this fun?' Mr. Decker didn't respond but he lifted her up off of him, layed her down on the bench and kissed up her legs in a rush. Right away he moaned so hard and Mendy just smiled watching the whole thing. Back in Social Studies class, Jesse is so bored, he starts playing with Tina's hair, since he sits behind her. Tina feels it and faces him saying, 'Jess, What are you doing?' Jesse smirks and says, 'Playing with your beautiful hair.' Tina sighed and figured he was super bored, so she just let him. While Baily is in the library with Mr. Peters, Chealsy soon walks in now sitting on his lap. He kisses her cheesk, whispering in her ear. It kind of grosses Baily out to the point, she asked to be excused to the restroom. Hayle is walking down the hall with Channing talking about Tina and Jesse then they stop to talk to Baily, when they see her in the hall. Channing tells Baily Mike likes her but he doesn't like to wait. He likes to have sex right away. Baily is nervous talking to them but Hayle tells her its ok. Mr. Decker has gave in and while Mendy lays down on the bench, Mr. Decker is thrusting into her, making her squeal. He hopes no one can hear her too! Mendy certainly, has got her way. 34 minutes gone and past, making the bell ring. Tina is almost to her car, when Jesse grabs her from behing and spins her around. She screams and says, 'OH my God! Put me down!' Jesse giggles and says, 'Sorry baby. So, i'll show up at your house about 4? 5?' Tina shakes her head with a smirk and says, '7, Jesse. I have to babysit tonight.' Jesse sighs and says, 'Oh right right. Dog sitting. Okay well...if you like dogs.' Tina giggles out loud and says, 'Well im getting paid, Jesse.' Jesse grins, kisses her lips sweetly and says, 'I love you.' Tina kisses him back and says, 'Love you too. Bye!' Jesse waves and then watches her pull out of the school building. Then Mike is stopping channing before he leaves and says, 'Hey, where is Mr. Decker?' Channing shrugs and then says, 'Oh hey...I talked to Baily for you!' Mike smiles and says, 'And?' Channing smirks and says, 'I thinks shes ready dude. Like, now!' Mike grinned so big and said, 'Its about time shes ready. We've been texting enough.' Then Channing slapped his arm and said, 'Good luck with that, man.' Mike nodded, waved bye and then took off.
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Post  jessiecarson257 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:05 am

Uh oh... Mr. Decker.... and Mandy!?! he's gonna get fired!! PMS!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:23 am

jessiecarson257 wrote:Uh oh... Mr. Decker.... and Mandy!?! he's gonna get fired!! PMS!

yea if anyone finds out... A year after I dropped out of middle school in 2003, it was told that the gym teacher hooked up with an 8th GRADER & you bet ur botton's dollar, he was fired and put in jail!!! (8th grade is too young)
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Post  jessiecarson257 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:30 am

jessecraze wrote:
    jessiecarson257 wrote:Uh oh... Mr. Decker.... and Mandy!?! he's gonna get fired!! PMS!

yea if anyone finds out... A year after I dropped out of middle school in 2003, it was told that the gym teacher hooked up with an 8th GRADER & you bet ur botton's dollar, he was fired and put in jail!!! (8th grade is too young)

dropped out???????? and wooooow... seriously? that's wrong
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:48 am

jessiecarson257 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

dropped out???????? and wooooow... seriously? that's wrong

yea, I left school to be homeschooled and yea, I was soo glad I was out of that school when that happened... Some teachers are just messed up and nassssty!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:50 am

Chapter 8.

Now 7 rolls around and Jesse pulls up in his car, then gets out, knocking on the door. Tina's mom answers and says, 'Well what a suprise! How are you, Jesse?' He smiles and says 'I'm well, thank you. Is Tina in her room?' Tina's mom nods and says, 'Yea go on up. I think shes finishing up her homework.' Jesse smiles and says, 'Yes I have mine too. We have to read a book together for litature arts.' Tina's mom just smiles and then Jesse rushes upstairs. He taps on Tina's door and says, 'Baby, its me!' Tina lets him in and when she does, he greets her with a kiss, now hugging her up tight. She then pulls away and leads him to her bed. They try to read the three chapters of 'Romeo and Juliet' that was assigned for homework but they keep getting distracted by each other. Soon they can't help it and find themselves laying back on Tina's bed, making out. Tina lets out a moan, indicating shes in the mood to have Jesse. He kisses down her neck quickly and messages her right boob. She gets more crazy and squeezes his butt. He giggles and is ready to take her but they both shoot up off the bed, when they hear the doorknob turnning. Tina's dad walks in to check on her and see how her homework is comming. She claims Jesse and her are reading their book. Her dad goes along with it, waving to Jesse and then leaves them alone again. They both let out a sigh and Tina ask Jesse if they can stop and focus back on their book. Jesse wants to prove his love so he trys so hard but they are just so turned on. Eventually Jesse says he'll leave and they can finish reading at school. Tina loves that idea and walks him to his car. She kisses him goodbye and thanks him alot, now finding herself giddy of how sweet he is being. Sure enough, shes afraid shes feeling for him again and she doesn't want him to be her main focus. She wants school to be her main focus but when Jesse is driving her crazy, its impossible!
    Another day at school, Tina is struggling so hard. She hates that its only the second week into things and already, Jesse has her wrapped around his finger. While they are sitting at lunch, with all their friends, Jesse offically announces, Tina and him getting back together. Everyone that already knows is happy and the ones who are just finding out, aren't really that shocked. Tina is trying to act happy but she is just so worried they will all fail and not graduate. If all everyone wanna does is hook up, party and miss assignments, she has no choice but to fail. Jesse trys to be romantic on Tina and feeds her some of his ice cream. Then the bell rings, so everyone quickly stands up and rushes to leave. Jesse holds Tina's hand as they slowly drift down the hall to Tina's locker. He stops every few minutes to give Tina kisses. Then he looks deep into her eyes and says, 'It feels so good to be back with you. I dunno how I made it all summer without you. Had I not kept you on my mind, I wouldn't been able to work as hard as I did. It paid off, too! Now I can take you to the movies, dinner, back to lake, if you desire...' Tina smirks as shes flattered and says, 'Oh please. You just wanna have more sex.' Jesse nods being honest and says, 'With you, I do!' Tina gets flirty now, winks at him and says, 'You're lucky I don't babysitt on the weekands. I can devote that time to you!' Jesse shakes his head and says, 'You don't even babysitt. You dogsitt. Like thats any better...' Tina just grins and starts to walk on more. Jesse gets back with her, taking her hand and continues leading her, till they make it to her locker. There Tina loses her mind, pushes herself against her locker, bringing Jesse with her and makes out with him intensely. Jesse is thrilled, wrapped his arms around her waste. Now Tina is so turned on, she moans slightly. Jesse is so anxious for what he wants to do but suddenly the principal happens to walk past, stopping to yell at them saying, 'Oh right, you two! Break it up and get to class. No pda in the hall!' Jesse manages to pull away from Tina, whisper's in her ear and says, 'Later love. My place?' Tina sighs and says, 'Are we studying?' Jesse smirks and says softly, 'If its me learnning about your body, then yes. We're studying.' Tina smirks also and says, 'We'll see...' She quickly grabs her history book, shuts her locker and starts off towards history. Jesse is amazed and follows her. He sits behind her in history, bored yet again, Tapping his pencil on his desk, shaking his knee, trying to braid Tina's hair. Then he writes her another note and slips it onto her desk. Tina sighs and sneaks to open it reading, 'Do you want my baby? Check yes or no.' Tina is trying not to die out laughing, circles 'yes' really fast and slips it back to him. He opens it to read her answer, then he leans foward to her ear and whispers, 'So...tonight?' Tina barely turns to face him and says, 'Your place?' Jesse smiles and leans back in his chair, not doing his work, just relaxing. Tina doesn't know what to do with him. Finally the bell rings, Jesse stands up quick with his stuff, rushes to Tina's desk to grab her stuff, pulls her hand and walks fast. Tina is giggling out loud and says, 'Will you stop?' Jesse walks like hes on a mission and leads her ahead of the crowd towards her locker. She finally gets his attention and says, 'Slow down! What are you doing?' Jesse giggles and says, 'Taking you to your locker, to get your keys.' Tina sighs and follows him. They get her keys, head to Jesse's locker, then they are out in the parkinglot. About that time, Mike and Baily come out together. Jesse questions if they are dating and Mike smirks saying, 'yea Jesse....dating...' Jesse thinks a minute and then says, 'Well ok...playa!' Mike winks at Jesse gets Baily who is half dressed into his car and then gets into the driver seat, taking her home. Jesse faces Tina who has now rushed into her car. He stuck his head into her window and says, 'So baby...7?' Tina faces him and says, 'Why not now?' Jesse smiles big and says, 'Sure. Um...follow me home then.' Tina smiles, fascines her seatbelt and backs up her car. She follows Jesse and the whole way there, they are beeping at each other and making faces at eachother as they drive to Jesse's.
    jmaclover42796
    jmaclover42796

Number of posts : 41
    Hobbies : Listening to music(mainly Jesse McCartney), sign language, reading, and last but not least dreaming about Jesse and meeting him

Post  jmaclover42796 Tue Nov 22, 2011 1:31 am

GIRLLLLLL I'm loving it!!! Can't wait for more!!! Soo FREAKIN sexy hahahah!!! <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:23 pm

Chapter 9.

When they arrive, Jesse parks into his normal spot and Tina parks in the grass. Jesse is glad to see no one home. He takes Tina's hand, rushing her inside. He offers her something to eat and drink, then she wants to study. Jesse has better things on his mind but he knows he needs to study as well. They sit up in his room on his bed and go over their book. Not much later though, Jesse is getting his way by laying Tina back on his bed and kissing down her neck. She actually loves it and moans. Jesse takes it a step further and nibbles on her neck, placing a small hicky on it. Tina moans louder and then exclaims she thinks she wants Jesse. He trys to rip off her clothes to have his way with her more when his bedroom door swings open. Both Jesse and Tina face the doorway in shock as Jesse's sister stands there going 'Eww. Were you about to have sex?' Jesse smirks and says, 'What makes you think that, sis?' His sister scrunges up her nose and says, 'Well your belt is undone and her shirt is halfway off.' Jesse shakes his head no quick and says, 'Get out of my room! I didn't even know you were home.' His sister smirked and said, 'I just got here. Wish I would have stayed on the bus.' Then she shut the door, leaving Jesse to sit up off Tina embarrassed. Tina is also feeling bad and starts to get off the bed. Jesse grabs her arm and says, 'Where you going, baby?' Tina sighs and says, 'I can't do this, Jesse. We've snuck around in the past and managed to get away with it but now were too old to sneak around. I don't even wanna sneak around. Its just no fun, anymore!' Jesse raises his eyebrows in shock and says, 'Its not fun anymore? How could you say that?' Tina smirks and says, 'Well I think I just said it with my mouth...Couldn't be more clearer.' Jesse shakes his head no, pulling Tina towards him and kissing up her cheeck.' Tina can't help but to sigh again and try to hold in her moans. Jesse's lips were so soft, smootly pressing up her cheeck by her ear, making her get chills up her back. She finally couldn't resist, giving back in and rolled back around with him on his bed. He wrapped her legs around his waste, grinding himself against her. Tina tried so hard to fight her emotions but she couldn't. Soon she whined around and said, 'Jesse...I'm in the mood!' Jesse grinned super big and said, 'Well should we go somewhere and do the dirty awhile?' Tina sighed and said, 'We have our homework.' Jesse raised up his eyebrows and said, 'Well we already read some of our book. We'll be fine!' Tina tried to avoid what Jesse wanted but he made her so weak. He told his mom they were going to dinner together but really he was taking her somewhere, they could get romantic. People were at his place, Tina knew someone would be at her's, so he drove down to a building use to be a drug store, now its closed down. They both drove and parked behind the buidling. Tina got out of her car and got into Jesse's. He got the radio going allowing Chris Brown to play, then took Tina into his backseat hoping something could happen. They first talked, getting situated and then Jesse held Tina close, pressing his lips against hers and moving her back against the door. Tina moaned and held onto his back awhile. Soon it got more intense as Jesse started slipping his tounge into Tina's mouth, she moved her hands up behind his head, gripping his hair. Jesse got excited, let go of Tina and said, 'Ok I can't take it. I gotta have you, baby!' Tina giggled now loosenning up and said, 'Mm fine. Take me!' Jesse rushed to get his pants off, helped Tina with her's, threw his shirt off as she threw her's off, Tina knew she was making another mistake, yet she was all caught up in the momment, loving the feeling it gives her. Then Jesse sat back in the seat, pulling Tina ontop of him. Their lips fell on each other, pressing hard and they rubbed each other down awhile. Then as they quickly let go, Jesse looking deep, deep, into Tina's eyes, said, 'Can I take off your wet, panties?' Tina smirked and said, 'How do you know they are wet?' Jesse started feeling his two fingers behind Tina and underneath her clit. Then said, 'They are wet now!' Tina right away shut her eyes, moanning and leanning her head back against the front driver seat. Jesse giggled andcontinued to rub her clit, now leanning himself foward so he can kiss up her neck. Tina moaned more and said, 'Oh God...youre killing me!' Jesse moaned now giggling also and said as he let go of kissing her neck, 'Am I making you weak?' Tina nodded quickly and said, 'yea. You always do this to me!' Jesse grinned super big, made her sit all the way on his lap, now trying to take her panites off. Tina helped him, slipping each leg out, then went for his boxers. She laughed out loud as she seen Jesse's cock sticking straight up, since he was hard over her. once she helped get his boxers off of him, She raised up, allowing him to now place his cock up into her vangina. When Jesse knew he had it in the perfect place, he got Tina to sit more on him and lean forward, relaxing her head onto his shoulder. Tina rested her head, wrapped her arms around Jesse's neck as Jesse cuffed his hands under her butt, supporting it. He wasted no time and began to thrust upward into Tina. She moaned right away, still holding onto his neck. Then he faced her, indicating he wanted her lips up to his. Tina raised her head from laying comfortably on his shoulder, to kissing his lips. While they kissed passtionately, Jesse thrusted upward and Tina began to rock herself back and forward. It got to the point, Jesse grunted out in pleasure saying, 'Tina...baby...' Tina moaned out not saying anything because she was in complete bliss. Jesse got excited from the momment, gripped her tighter and thrusted up harder. Tina whined around saying, 'Oh my God, Jesse...You're hitting too hard!' Jesse sighed and as he slowed down, he felt Tina actually dripping on him. She grinned kissing his lips and said, 'mmm. What a lover!' Jesse grinned pleased she called him her lover and said back, 'I love you, baby girl!' Tina giggled and began to rock on him more, making him grunt out again and say, 'Ooh God. Ride my cock, baby!' Tina rocked a little faster, making Jesse red in the face. She questioned if he was all right and he said, 'Never better, baby. Keep on rocking!' Tina smiled rocking more untill Jesse lost controll and took back hold of her, thrusting back up into her. Tina screamed and said, 'Nooo! You're hurting me!' Jesse grunted and said, 'I have to Tina. I have to lose it!' Tina shook her head and said, 'I don't wanna get preagnant!' Jesse nodded and said, 'I'm sorry. It's so close!' He thrusted harder till Tina screamed again and said, 'Oh God! Please be done!' Jesse giggled and said, 'I'd never hurt you, baby girl.' About that time, his legs shook as he released everything within him, out into Tina. She sqeauled and said, 'Wow ok. Youre so done! Never again!' Jesse frowned and said, 'You can't exspect me to have sex with you and not orgasim, silly.' Tina sighed out of breath and said, 'Whatever. You didn't have to thrust so hard.' Jesse pulled her into his arms, holding her and kissing up her cheeck. Tina layed down on his shoulder and rested her head awhile. Then she said she was getting cold. Jesse turned on some heat in his car, also turnning up the radio. The same song 'Sympathy' that played last time they had sex, was playing agian. They both felt that was a sign and just sat and listend. Then Jesse had a serious talk with Tina. First he said he wanted to be with her permanitly right after school, then asked if they could start sharing a locker again like last year. Tina wanted to say no but something stopped her. Jesse was always a flirt but never a ladies man. He's always stuck to one woman and thats Tina. She felt like he really cared and so she gladly accepted his offer to be his forever and share his locker. She kind of felt like that was her only choice, anyway. Finally it was time to say goodnight again. They hated this part but knew they had to, once again. Jesse kept giving Tina kisses, when she finally pulled away with a smile, backing out in her car and driving off. Jesse slowly made it back into his car, re-adjusted everything and then also drove on home. Jesse couldn't help but smirk the whole way home, thinking about his lover and a small tear came down his cheeck. He missed her and hoped school would end soon, so he could go back to work and marry Tina too. He liked that much better than sitting in boring school everyday.
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Post  jessiecarson257 Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:46 am

0_o damnnnnnn you weren't kidding about things heating up!!!!! PMS
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:19 am

Chapter 10.

The next day at school, Tina was running late. After last night, she left way too long. Jesse was sitting in Litature Arts, wondering where she was. She finally knocked on the door. He smiled seeing she made it. Mr. Peters stuck his head out the door and said to her, 'Where is your late pass?' Tina handed it to him and then he allowed her inside. She sat in the chair behind Jesse still tired and he quickly turned around to face her, grinning so big and said softly, 'hey. You alright?' Tina shrugged and opened up her agenda to write in it. Jesse frowned and said, 'Are you upset with me over last night?' Tina shook her head and then Jesse said, 'Well are you going to talk to me?' Finally Mr. Peters called out to Jesse and said, 'Would you like to teach this lesson, Mr. McCartney?' Jesse smiled and said, 'I'm good. Thanks for asking.' Mr. Peters rolled his eyes and went back to talking. Then as Jesse looked back at Tina, she was laying her head on her desk, still very tired. Jesse petted her hair a little and then bent down to kiss her forehead. Baily was actually texting so when Mr. Peters called her to answer a question, she actually didn't know where he was at. He frowned and said, 'Ms. Metzner, i'm disappointed you aren't paying attention.' She frowned and said, 'My mind just has alot going on, Mr. Peters.' He faced around the whole class and said, 'Do none of you take this class seriously? Do you even take school, seriously? I have the power to fail all of you and I will.' Jesse smirked now facing Baily and whispered, 'Hes full of it.' Baily just sat in her desk, feeling so bad. Shes always been a straight A student, up untill she changed. Now she dressed slutty, she textes in class, she misses aissgnments and textes boys. Baily would never even bring her cellphone to school, untill now. Jesse faced Tina who was asleep on her desk now. He kissed her forehead agan and said softly, 'Dude, you gotta wake up.' Tina barely opened her eyes, looking up at him angry. Since he kept her out on a school night, having sex. Finally with some luck, the bell rang. Mr. Peters gave up and said, 'You're free to go. Just um, try to read three more chapters tonight please. I will test you on the book this Friday.' Every student moaned at the tought of a test on Friday. Jesse grabbed Tina's hand, making her stand up and walked with her to her locker. He was wanting to walk her to gym but she started crying. He hugged her and said, 'Why are you crying?' Tina layed on his shoulder and said, 'I'm so tired. I don't wanna go to gym.' Jesse smiled and said, 'You wanna skip gym today?' Tina nodded and said, 'I can't run anymore laps. I'm just too tired.' Jesse giggled and said, 'Well im sure we'll get an F but thats ok.' He grabbed Tina's hand and walked her out into the parkinglot. He got into his car and brought Tina in too. Then she quickly curled up to him, putting her head on his chest. Jesse loved it so much, now rubbing her back firmly. Tina sighed and began to sleep on him. He loved it so much and as he too was gonna nap, his cell rang. He sighed frustraited and answered it. Channing was on the other line saying, 'Dude. Where you at?' Jesse smirked and said, 'Sleeping with Tina, in my car.' Channing laughed and said, 'Youre having sex in the school parkinglot?' Jesse laughed too and said, 'No, I had sex last night. I'm recovering.' Channing laughed and said, 'Oh well, no one can find Mr. Decker, again. So we're all just sitting here bored.' Jesse smiled and said, 'Well not me. My baby girl was tired, so i'm letting her nap in my car.' Channing got quiet and then said, 'Okay, something is up.' Jesse thought a minute and then said, 'Um, What?' Channing giggled and said, 'Dude. Mendy just came out of the guy's locker room. You think she was going something?' Jesse smirked and said, 'That sounds like her. After what she did to the football players last year.' Channing laughed harder and said, 'Oh God. Mr. Decker came out of the locker room too. I bet since she did all the football players, she had to do the coach too.' Jesse shook his head and said, 'Well thats her business, if she likes older men.' Channing finally said, 'Okay im hanging up. bye.' He hung up, Jesse closed his phone and kissed Tina's head. She was sleeping so peaceful on him. Jesse smiled now laying his head back on the seat to close his eyes too and was playing with Tina's hair. Then a song came on the radio Jesse liked, so he turned it up some. It was 'Foreing Beauty by Micheal Loves to rock' So Jesse barely turned it up some and continued to hug up Tina to me, kissing the top of her head. He knew they were getting bad grades but it was all worth it!
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Post  jessiecarson257 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:53 am

awwwwweee Smile PMS
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:58 am

Chapter 11.

This school week flew by and when the weekand came, Emily was having a party at her house. She wanted so bad to have her best friend, Chealsy, there but shes with Mr. Peters now. Everyone including Jesse, Tina and Baily showed up to it on Friday night. Emily wasn't super rich but she did have some money and her parents were away on business, so she took advantage of that by throwing a wild, party. It became wild first off because it wasn't just the 10 people in their group, there. It was half of the football team, the drama club and even some kids from science club. Baily showed up in nothing but a belly, shirt and mini, skirt. Tina was wanting to have a talk with her but Jesse had a tight grip of her, not letting her out of his sight. He took her into the kitchen, found the chips and dip, then started feeding her some chips. Tina kind of got frustraited and yelled at him saying, 'I'm not a freakin baby. Stop feeding me!' Jesse was suprised and said, 'What? I'm just trying to be sexy!' Tina started to cry and said, 'I don't wanna be sexy right now!' Then she stormed out of the kitchen and upstairs to Emily's bed, so she could cry. Jesse came out of the kitchen looking for her, scared of where she went to. Tina couldn't drive home because she road with Jesse. Finally Channing came up to Jesse and said, 'Dude, whats going on?' Jesse sighed and said into Channing's ear over the loud music, 'Tina just stormed off mad but im not sure where she went off to.' Channing shrugged and said, 'Sorry man, I didn't see her. Maybe try upstairs?' Jesse was trying to look upstairs but when he looked into the first door, Baily was having sex with Jacob, the star quarter back for their school, football team. Jesse quickly shut the door in shock and stood there a minute trying to clear his mind. Then he could hear crying nextdoor in the next room. He peaked into the door and saw Tina laying across Emily's bed, sobbing. Jesse entered the room shutting the door behind him and then rushed to sit on the bed next to her. He bent all the way foward, petting Tina's hair and kissing the top of her head. She looked up to face him and said, 'Jesse, I...' Jesse just glaired at her and then as he took a deep breath he said, 'Go ahead and say it!' Tina shook her head and said with a stutter, 'I-I...can't do this. It's too hard!' Jesse made her sit up next to him, he wrapped his arms around her to hold her and then made her head lay on his chest. He carressed her hair more and said, 'Baby, I love you so much i'll do anything for you! You know that, right?' Tina looked up into Jesse's eyes nodding and then as Jesse began to whipe the tears off her cheeks, she smiled and said, 'Sorry i'm being a pain in the ass tonight, i'm just scared we're going to fail because all we do is party and have sex together.' Jesse giggled and said, 'Tina, life is a party! We're seniors now and we can do whatever the hell we want.' Tina was thinking deep, till Jesse started kissing up her neck, up her cheeck and then kissed on her ear. His hot breath tickled inside her ear and made her giggled out loud. Then Jesse pulled away to face her some, smiled and moved in to kiss her, while laying her back on Emily's bed. Tina stopped him from kissing her and said, 'Jesse, in Emily's room?' Jesse nodded quick and said, 'It's a party! She knows people are going to have sex. No worries. Infact, Baily is having sex right now with Jacob Lee, nextdoor.' Tina raised up her eyebrows so fast and said, 'Our chineese, star, quarterback?' Jesse nodded with a smirk and said, 'Weird I know...' Tina wanted to worry about Baily so much but Jesse was raising up her shirt so he could massage her breast and then kiss down her breast line. Tina just watched him now intensely as Jesse pulled down her bra completely to reveal her breast and now began to suck on each one. Tina decided to close her eyes and do her best to enjoy the momment. Jesse soon kissed down her belly towards her pants line, then with his teeth, tried to unzip her pants. Tina laughed and said, 'Want some help?' Jesse smiled happy and said, 'Yes, please.' Tina smirked cuz he said please and then unzipped her pants, unbuttoned them and made herself raise up some, so she could start pulling them down off her butt. Jesse quickly grabbed her pant legs and pulled them the rest of the way. Then he started to get a good look at her panties. They were a navy blue and they were silky. Jesse rubbed his hand over her vagina to feel the silky panties and make Tina crazy. She smiled and said, 'They're new.' Jesse smiled bigger with his cheecks red and said, 'I like them.' Tina giggled and said, 'I knew you would.' Jesse just looked at her into her eyes seductively and then went full on crazy. He grabbed one of her legs to kiss up it till he reached her panties again and kissed over top of her panties, back up her belly, over her chest line, up her neck and then met her lips. He kissed her lips passionately, while slipping in his tounge. Tina now felt her hands down Jesse's back to his butt and then started squeezing it. They were both heated and caught up but soon Emily had walked in to get something and just stood there a minute. Jesse faced her and said, 'Ooh sorry. Is this okay?' Emily smirked and said, 'Freaks.' Jesse smiled and said, 'Do you want us out of here?' Emily shrugged and said, 'I don't care. I mean, you're not the only couple having sex.' Jesse sighed and said, 'Well okay. We wont mess up youre bed too bad.' Tina didn't even talk, she just let a small tear go down her face. Emily got what she needed, walked out and as Jesse faced back to Tina seeing a tear slide down her cheeck, he frowned and said, 'Whats with the tears babe?' Tina tried to sit up and said, 'I feel nasty, Jesse. Having sex in here.' Jesse laughed and said, 'Well the first time we had sex was in Mendy's basement. Remember? Did you feel bad then?' Tina shook her head and said, 'I was naive then. I was young and stupid, oh, and I was drunk too! Very drunk!' Jesse sighed and said, 'Well can you just for tonight be that wild, girl, for me?' Tina shook her head and said, 'I'm too smart and grown up now, Jesse. I love you, I really do but im sick of this sexual activity we share so much. I need to change!' Jesse leaned his head on hers and then said feeling bad, 'Babe, I really do love you I just love making love to you. This is my treat after going to stupid, school, everyday. I hate that place!' Tina faced up into Jesse's eyes and said, 'You really hate it that bad?' Jesse nodded and said, 'I can't wait to get out of there and marry you. Have a family!' Tina smiled and said, 'You really wanna be with me after school?' Jesse shook his head and said, 'I wanna be with you now. Skip school, skip test, skip all that **** and let me be with you. Forever.' Tina got up on her knees, wrapped her arms around Jesse's neck and went back to kissing his lips, now allowing him to fall back on the bed and her fall ontop of him. They continued to kiss and undress, then Tina placed his cock into her vagina, sitting ontop of him and began to rock her body on him. The music from downstairs changed to a more slow song and it was 'Stop this world from spinnin by Ne Yo'. Tina rocked gently on Jesse to the beat and Jesse rubbed his hands up her body and then messaged her chest. She called out his name. With the loudness of the music throughtout the house, no one could hear her call out to Jesse. Through the whole song, she continued to barely rock on Jesse and he continued to gently message her chest. As the song was about to end, Jesse could feel himself orgasimming. He grunted and gripped onto Tina's waste, so he could rock a little faster and trust up harder. Tina squealed and shouted, 'Oooh God, Jesse!' Jesse's face turned red as he panted out of breath and right when he lost it, Tina giggled out loud and said, 'You done yet?' Jesse nodded quick, pulling Tina to lay down on him. He hugged her up, rubbing her back and kissed the of her head still out of breath. Then Tina smirked at him and said, 'I'm pretty sure we made a baby that time.' Jesse smiled big and then said, 'I love you baby.' Tina smiled back, kissed his lips a few times and just layed holding him. Now the music was Akon - Angel and after Jesse layed there holding Tina, he let her get up and helped her get her clothes back on. Before they left Emily's bedroom, they kissed some more, then Jesse took Tina's hand and walked her back downstairs. They got something to drink and went to visit with Channing and Hayle. Hayle was talking to Tina who was glowing and said to her, 'Where you were two all this time?' Tina smirked shyly and then Hayle said, 'Oh God. You were upstairs having sex, weren't you?' Tina nodded and then Hayle said, 'Well? How was it?' Tina layed her head on Jesse's shoulder next to her and said, 'It was really good.' Jesse happened to put his arm around Tina while still talking to Channing but then faced her and said, 'You doing okay babe?' Tina nodded and puckered out her lips till Jesse bent down his head to kiss them. Hayle thought it was sweet, faced Channing and smiled. Channing smiled too and also put his arm around Hayle. Soon Baily walked by with Jacob and they left outside. Tina wasn't sure what they were up to though. As she watched out the window awhile to see them, Emily came up handing her a beer. Tina took it and said, 'What?' Emily smiled and said, 'I've got plenty. Drink up!' Jesse grabbed the beer from Tina and said, 'I'll open it for you, sweetie.' Tina sighed not ready to drink again but she felt forced. So together they all got super drunk and almost didn't make it out of the party alive!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:22 am

Just read the first chapter! And I'm liking it! I'll be sure to read the rest! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:28 am