JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

How Does He Sleep At Night?

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

How Does He Sleep At Night? Empty How Does He Sleep At Night?

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:02 pm

A little article/video I found talking about Jesse's and Luda's performance on Ellen. Fair warning though, the author is a little rude with his comments. But everyone's entitled to their own opinion, right? Well, anyway, that just means more for us! Very Happy

http://media.www.diamondbackonline.com/media/storage/paper873/news/2009/04/22/Diversions/Vital.Video-3719592.shtml

Source: Topix and Diamondbackonline
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

How Does He Sleep At Night? Empty Re: How Does He Sleep At Night?

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:12 pm

"Why, then, has he found himself performing " How Do You Sleep?" with McCartney on Ellen? Ladies and gentleman, your Art Attack 2009 headliner - Ludacris! Maybe next year he'll have a duet with Miley Cyrus at the Grammys."

that was extremely rude, that pissed me off Evil or Very Mad
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:27 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:"Why, then, has he found himself performing " How Do You Sleep?" with McCartney on Ellen? Ladies and gentleman, your Art Attack 2009 headliner - Ludacris! Maybe next year he'll have a duet with Miley Cyrus at the Grammys."

that was extremely rude, that pissed me off Evil or Very Mad

I know. I don't get it. But whatever! The song is doing GREAT!! And Luda nad Jesse are friends. So, maybe they just don't know a good thing when it's right in front of their faces.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:58 pm

I will admit, I was a bit pissed of when I read that.
    Especially because they basically compared Jesse to Miley Cyrus. Come on now, Jesse is being a lot more respected now and has a more promising career in the future than most of the artists today do. People need to watch what they're saying.

I love poking a little harmless fun at Jesse sometimes, but that was just rude.

The Carter thing..that's just really old now and is foolish of them to say especially since Jesse is not and never was anything like Aaron Carter...

Jesse's better. :p
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:00 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I will admit, I was a bit pissed of when I read that.
    Especially because they basically compared Jesse to Miley Cyrus. Come on now, Jesse is being a lot more respected now and has a more promising career in the future than most of the artists today do. People need to watch what they're saying.

The Carter thing..that's just really old now and is foolish of them to say.

Agreed! Jesse is in no way in the same group as Miley. They are just on the same label, that doens't mean that he's any less of a performer or anything.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:02 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:

Agreed! Jesse is in no way in the same group as Miley. They are just on the same label, that doens't mean that he's any less of a performer or anything.

Exactly. Plus, Jesse's been signed to that label for 6 years, long before anybody even knew Miley Cyrus existed.
    Not mention it's the same label the Plain White T's are on too.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:15 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Exactly. Plus, Jesse's been signed to that label for 6 years, long before anybody even knew Miley Cyrus existed.
    Not mention it's the same label the Plain White T's are on too.

Yep! So true! You don't have to be a 'Disney star' to be signed to Hollywood!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:03 pm

The part that got me going, is when they wrote, 'Teen Idol'! Jesse is 22 years old! Just becuase he's staying young and handsome, doesn't make him a teen!!!!!! No
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:08 pm

jessecraze wrote:The part that got me going, is when they wrote, 'Teen Idol'! Jesse is 22 years old! Just becuase he's staying young and handsome, doesn't make him a teen!!!!!! No

So true! He's been out of the teens for a few years! ANd past the 'teen idol' phase even longer!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:20 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:The part that got me going, is when they wrote, 'Teen Idol'! Jesse is 22 years old! Just becuase he's staying young and handsome, doesn't make him a teen!!!!!! No

So true! He's been out of the teens for a few years! ANd past the 'teen idol' phase even longer!

For real! Well I do know that he looks young at times, which is alright..
    People mistake me like 5 or 6 years younger than I am haha (cuz i'm short)

Atleast Jesse owns a home and pays his own bills. (I'd say he's pretty grown up now!) <3
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:46 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Atleast Jesse owns a home and pays his own bills. (I'd say he's pretty grown up now!) <3

I agree. Jesse does look young sometimes, but if you look at him now then look at a picture back when he was about 15-16, you can really tell he does look older.

I always thought Jesse seemed pretty mature for his age too. He's definitely not a teen idol anymore though. I hate how people refer to him that period because it just makes it seem like he was another washed up star when he really isn't. He is a lot more respected now than he ever was in his career as an artist.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:52 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I agree. Jesse does look young sometimes, but if you look at him now then look at a picture back when he was about 15-16, you can really tell he does look older.

I always thought Jesse seemed pretty mature for his age too. He's definitely not a teen idol anymore though. I hate how people refer to him that period because it just makes it seem like he was another washed up star when he really isn't. He is a lot more respected now than he ever was in his career as an artist.

Yea he does look young at times, but that just means that he'll age so well. Wink

And he supposedly owns 2 houses now. With renting out the other one, he's adding a lot more responsibility to his plate, which is already full. He is so responsible, mature, and so cautious of what he does and says and how it will all come back to him and everything. Like not saying the racial one liner on that Joke for Jesse video. Not many celebs are that way, especially these days.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:01 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea he does look young at times, but that just means that he'll age so well. Wink

And he supposedly owns 2 houses now. With renting out the other one, he's adding a lot more responsibility to his plate, which is already full. He is so responsible, mature, and so cautious of what he does and says and how it will all come back to him and everything. Like not saying the racial one liner on that Joke for Jesse video. Not many celebs are that way, especially these days.

Yes, that's what I always say. He's going to be a sexy old man who can still do his 'thang" lmao.

Yeah, he's definitely responsible. Just the fact that he knows how to stay out of the media and not get himself into any real trouble too. He stays in good surroundings and watches what he does. He knows the deal. Imagine if he did say that racial line, he'd probably be getting hammered even if nobody really heard it. The media does wonders.
    I also think he learned something when he let that JLo pregnancy thing slip a few years ago.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:09 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yes, that's what I always say. He's going to be a sexy old man who can still do his 'thang" lmao.

Yeah, he's definitely responsible. Just the fact that he knows how to stay out of the media and not get himself into any real trouble too. He stays in good surroundings and watches what he does. He knows the deal. Imagine if he did say that racial line, he'd probably be getting hammered even if nobody really heard it. The media does wonders.
    I also think he learned something when he let that JLo pregnancy thing slip a few years ago.

Yea, so true. I actually forgot about that. LOL. But I like that he's one of the few celebs that learns the lesson the first time! He had the one slip up and that was it. Just like with the pic of him drink a Corona, after that, he never got caught drinking as long as he was underage. He always makes a point to learn the lesson and correct any wrongs that might happen in the future. And as he has said plenty of times, there is always a way to get around being caught on tape by the paps. If you want to go out but don't wnat to deal with them, don't go the the 'hot' spot of the night. Just like is he knows that he's going to be drinking, he always makes sure to have a car hired for the evening or a cab or something. He's always so responsible and understands that anything bad that gets caught on film, doesn't just effect him, but his whole family and friends and fans as well.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:17 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Yea, so true. I actually forgot about that. LOL. But I like that he's one of the few celebs that learns the lesson the first time! He had the one slip up and that was it. Just like with the pic of him drink a Corona, after that, he never got caught drinking as long as he was underage. He always makes a point to learn the lesson and correct any wrongs that might happen in the future. And as he has said plenty of times, there is always a way to get around being caught on tape by the paps. If you want to go out but don't wnat to deal with them, don't go the the 'hot' spot of the night. Just like is he knows that he's going to be drinking, he always makes sure to have a car hired for the evening or a cab or something. He's always so responsible and understands that anything bad that gets caught on film, doesn't just effect him, but his whole family and friends and fans as well.

Very true. I think that is actually respectful of him to do that too. He thinks about all that stuff and really respects his family, friends, and fans that much. He really knows the importance of it all and how much it means to some of the people closest to him. I know for sure I don't want to see him in any trouble. His paparazzi record is so clean and that's just so great for an artist like him. It just adds on to the respect he'll get in the future and he won't ever become a joke like some celebs have.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:21 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Very true. I think that is actually respectful of him to do that too. He thinks about all that stuff and really respects his family, friends, and fans that much. He really knows the importance of it all and how much it means to some of the people closest to him. I know for sure I don't want to see him in any trouble. His paparazzi record is so clean and that's just so great for an artist like him. It just adds on to the respect he'll get in the future and he won't ever become a joke like some celebs have.

Yea, and that it can all be gone in a day. He takes it seriously and that's very good. I'm glad that he has such a clean 'pap' record. LOL. I like even more that he has made so that they can't even really make up any bad stuff about him. Very Happy
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:23 pm

haha yeah exactly! I think they actually "tried" to get him with that Chris Brown comment, but it was seriously and innocent comment and him being nice. haha

The paps are probably just waiting for the day Jesse does something absolutely insane so they can post it everywhere.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:32 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:haha yeah exactly! I think they actually "tried" to get him with that Chris Brown comment, but it was seriously and innocent comment and him being nice. haha

The paps are probably just waiting for the day Jesse does something absolutely insane so they can post it everywhere.

I know. But that's never going to happen because he's learned his lesson and has been in the indistry for too long. Plus his parents have taught him better from their own experiences from the industry. And he is so cautious of his comments and actions now. And when you watch that Chris Brown comment, you can tell because you can see that he's thinking it over in his head before he speaks it to make such it couldn't be misconstrued into something that it wasn't. Though they sure did try.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:43 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:haha yeah exactly! I think they actually "tried" to get him with that Chris Brown comment, but it was seriously and innocent comment and him being nice. haha

I know. But that's never going to happen because he's learned his lesson and has been in the indistry for too long. Plus his parents have taught him better from their own experiences from the industry. And he is so cautious of his comments and actions now. And when you watch that Chris Brown comment, you can tell because you can see that he's thinking it over in his head before he speaks it to make such it couldn't be misconstrued into something that it wasn't. Though they sure did try.

So true. His family and friends always promised to beat his butt if he ever got out of hand. He's definitely learned a lot too. He's been doing this for about 10 years now, I think he knows how it all works.
    I know what you mean about the Chris Brown thing. You can tell he does that with everything he says now. He knows things can get taken out of context so easily now and he even has said that. It's just great he's not oblivious and falls into the Hollywood traps.

Also, those "supposed" rumors about him smoking? People saying there pictures and stuff. Jesse knows better than to let anybody catch him in that kind of position. I don't know if he does or not, but he certainly would NEVER be out publicly doing it.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:55 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

So true. His family and friends always promised to beat his butt if he ever got out of hand. He's definitely learned a lot too. He's been doing this for about 10 years now, I think he knows how it all works.
    I know what you mean about the Chris Brown thing. You can tell he does that with everything he says now. He knows things can get taken out of context so easily now and he even has said that. It's just great he's not oblivious and falls into the Hollywood traps.

Also, those "supposed" rumors about him smoking? People saying there pictures and stuff. Jesse knows better than to let anybody catch him in that kind of position. I don't know if he does or not, but he certainly would NEVER be out publicly doing it.

I know, especially since he knows that he has so many younger fans that look up to him so much.
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:15 pm

I don't really care what the other says about him. We know Jesse. He's doing better and better. And that's all that matters. I always say I'll keep sticking to an artist as long as he has good songs. Departure definitely shocked me. I think Jesse is a promising singer. There are always haters and it's natural for not having everyone like you. There's no need to make everyone like you, right?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:25 pm