JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
*ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
JesseMacDeparture
theone_bettytam
7 posters

About the talking before How Do You Sleep...

theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

About the talking before How Do You Sleep... Empty About the talking before How Do You Sleep...

Post  theone_bettytam Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:45 am

So is this part of the rundown? 'Cause it seems that he tells the same story each time. And the way he talks is so not him. It just feels like he's doing a talk show or sth, not being that serious I mean.

JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

About the talking before How Do You Sleep... Empty Re: About the talking before How Do You Sleep...

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:48 pm

I think its just supposed to be funny and, also, to get the crowd going, y'know, cause everyone loves HDYS. It might not really, really be him, but, it might be him a little.
    He is telling the same story each time.....well, thats the same thing he says in all the other vides of "HDYS live" that I've watched.

And thanks for posting the video! Very Happy
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

About the talking before How Do You Sleep... Empty Re: About the talking before How Do You Sleep...

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:17 pm

i luv this speech could u give the link pleeeeeeease About the talking before How Do You Sleep... 110686 About the talking before How Do You Sleep... 690817
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Post  esmeralda06 Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Thank you for posting the video.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:49 pm

Yeah he does say the same thing. I noticed that a while ago. It's probably "scripted" if you know what I mean. He probably wrote the little speech and then memorized it. I think he could do without the F word thing. There's going to be little girls there no doubt.

I like that he does it. It's just another great way to interact with the crowd and to get them pumped. There's singers who don't even bother talking to the crowd or trying to interact. So I'd rather him tell some corny story for 2 minutes to get us pumped than to just go right into all his songs without talking to us. lol.
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:27 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Yeah he does say the same thing. I noticed that a while ago. It's probably "scripted" if you know what I mean. He probably wrote the little speech and then memorized it. I think he could do without the F word thing. There's going to be little girls there no doubt.

I like that he does it. It's just another great way to interact with the crowd and to get them pumped. There's singers who don't even bother talking to the crowd or trying to interact. So I'd rather him tell some corny story for 2 minutes to get us pumped than to just go right into all his songs without talking to us. lol.

yeah, i feel the same. i like that he talks to the crowd between each song - it makes it more personable and comfortable. and i really like this lil speech too - it shows that he's trying to fit more in with the older crowd, and i think that's a good idea.
    JesseMacDeparture
    JesseMacDeparture

Number of posts : 454
    Hobbies : Gaming (Xbox 360), reading, video editing

Post  JesseMacDeparture Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:30 pm

JMacLover09 wrote:yeah, i feel the same. i like that he talks to the crowd between each song - it makes it more personable and comfortable. and i really like this lil speech too - it shows that he's trying to fit more in with the older crowd, and i think that's a good idea.

Ditto. Smile
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:28 am

uhh, yeah I noticed that.. uhm I think It's the "intro" of How do you sleep? a pretty good intro, cause when I saw it the first time I was laughing, my heart was pounding when he said "don't even call me" Wink I don't mind it if he is saying this intro over and over and over again. It's as a speech he's holding, a way to get connected with his "female" fans who had those experiences. Jesse did a great Job and thats a great reason to love him

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:59 am