JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

JESSE STORY-How do you sleep????

Poll

what do u think of the story?

[ 1 ]
    JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Bar_left17%JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Bar_left0%JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Bar_left17%JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Bar_right [17%] 
    [ 3 ]
    JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Bar_left50%JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Bar_right [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Bar_left16%JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Bar_right [16%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Poll closed
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Empty JESSE STORY-How do you sleep????

Post  xbackstreetMacx Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Hi so this story is about jesse when he's sixteen and his parents are sending him back to boarding school because his dad's firm pays for his fees (jesse's dad works in dubai which means all the family goes to dubai) but jesse stays in america. jesse feels really low and blames himself for his parents not loving him also his routine ashvale academy has changed his best friend has back to Ireland he's got a new room mate (david archuleta) he's been put on probation to get his act together either that or get kicked out of school is his new room mate going to help or do things get out of hand with jesse and david???.........

BTW I renamed this story to how do you sleep????????

CHAPTER 1
    DAVID’S POV
    “Wakey! Wakey!” Nicky came running jumping on my bed in his hand I saw a big white envelope this could only mean one thing today was the day where I find out if I’ve got a place at Ashvale academy.
    “Gimme the letter!” I snatched the letter out of Nicky’s hands; I opened the letter with trembling hands scanning the page quickly hardly daring to breathe… I didn’t notice mom standing there by the door.
    “Well?” mom was trembling too this meant so much to her, she knew how much I wanted this

“They gave me the scholarship mom… I’m going to Ashvale Academy!” A big beaming grin spread over my face
    “Oh sweetheart I’m so proud of you… Its one of the top schools in America… and its rare they take anyone with one year to go to their school cert. Your dad will be so pleased”
    END POV
    David still had one doubt that the school was miles away from Miami It was still a wonderful opportunity and his parents were so proud it would be OK…

In New York a defiant sixteen year old Jesse McCartney looked at the new school uniform with distaste… ‘Mom… do I have to go back…?’
    Ginger McCartney sighed… ‘Of course you do… don’t be stupid… and get packed… I can’t do yours as well as ours…’
    ‘Why can’t I come out to San Francisco with you? Lea does…?’
    “Lea’s still young Jesse”
    “Yeah well you sent me to boarding school when I was 11!”
    “Because it was and still is a wonderful opportunity… one that by the last school report, you are not making the most of ,Jesse you’ve got to understand your father’s firm pays the fees… if he didn’t work abroad there’s no way in hell we could afford it, It would be a normal comprehensive school.”
    ‘I’d prefer that… mom please… I hate it there”
    “You say that now… you wouldn’t like it if you were going to the local school… Now stop arguing and get packed… and don’t forget you’re having your hair cut before you go!”
    Jesse turned sadly away… he knew it was no point arguing… he had to go back to Ashvale… and he knew it wasn’t going to be fun.
    In Arkansas Kris Allen was pull in with his horse
    “Well that’s it for the next 12 weeks … I’m back at school” Kris looked sad for a moment as he would miss his horse and his dog and his family but on the whole he liked school. “S****t is that the time…? I haven’t finished packing yet!”
    “I’ll put Clover in for you… go and get it done” His dad smiled as his son tore into the house… it was always a lot quieter when Kris was at school

Aaron Carter looked at himself critically in the mirror… this last year was very important to him… He was almost 18 and had confidence and poise… He re-read the letter again
    ‘Dear Aaron,
    ‘We, the senior staff at Ashvale Academy, have been considering, as always at this time of year, whom to appoint in the pivotal role of Head Boy. Considering your impressive academic grades, both at School Certificate and predicted Leaving Certificate level, your outstanding sporting performances and your mature personality, combined with your unblemished school behaviour records, we would like to ask you to become Ashvale Academy’s head boy for the academic year 2003-04 please call with the number given above....
    As an ex-academy head boy it would greatly aid his university applications or his career choices… And he could do it… he would be firm and fair and continue to get straight A’s and lead the soccer team to yet more victories… So why was he so nervous?
    “Aaron?” It was his mother… “What time do you want to leave…?”
    “Soon mom… I need to be there early… in case I’m needed…”
    She smiled fondly at him… “Your father and I are so proud of you … Head Boy, Captain of the soccer team, all those predicted honours… You’re a son in a million…” She hugged him… “Hey why the worried look?”
    “Because… what if I cant do this…? What if I fail?”
    “Of course you won’t fail… you have never failed at anything… and you’re not going to start now… Now stop being so silly!”

*At the academy*
    Mr Clarke unlocked his office… it was the weekend before the official start of term and the boys would all be arriving back after the holidays and some new ones as well… He savoured this moment of calm before the explosion of bustle. Then making sure the office was immaculate as he would be seeing parents in it in a few hours he went for a cup of tea and to await the new term at Ashvale!

‘It’s a pleasure to welcome you to Ashvale Academy as a student Mr Archuleta.’ Mr Clarke leaned across the desk and shook David’s slightly sweaty hand… He could feel the boy’s fear and that wasn’t a bad sign… if he was scared he wouldn’t break the rules that he had just been handed a copy of. He picked up the papers on his desk and smiled at the David’s parents who were looking at David proudly…
    “Normally we don’t admit new students on the final year of the School Certificate courses. But David’s excellent application and grades were supported by a glowing testimonial from his previous school that he would excel even more given the opportunities afforded to Ashvale boys so we made an exception.”
    He looked at the boy, he was tall for sixteen, solidly built with thick dark hair and amazing green eyes… He blushed easily and the father guessed he was somewhat shy and probably used to being teased about his academic skills… the report from his previous school had hinted that… and also that he didn’t make friends easily… It would be somewhat a hard year for him… the secretary continued…

“We have an excellent pastoral system here to support our boys… The students live in 3 houses… Mannerly, where I’ve put you David, Yeats and St Johns We encourage healthy competition between our houses and mannerly has an excellent reputation. Fifth years such as you either shares four to a dorm or two to a room… I’ve put you in a twin room for now David, we will re-evaluate at half term… I’m putting you to share with a boy called Jesse McCartney who’s in your year. Not one of our most applied scholars I’m hoping he will help you settle in and you will be a steadying influence on him. But he’s basically a good boy who needs more positive influences…”

David felt sick with nerves but nodded as the Head secretary continued to outline rules, regulations. It was all so much to take in… he hoped it would all be OK and that he would make friends with Jesse and fit in.
    Jesse climbed out of the car… it was no use him being miserable… he was here for another bloody year and he had to make the best out of it… Sometimes he hated his father’s job but as he was frequently reminded it paid for his music lessons, the keyboards and the expensive guitar. It had paid for his dance and drama lessons too…. Because Ashvale didn’t have a full performing arts curriculum he was also taught at classes at the Hawks well theatre in New York and all that had to be paid for as well… He was lucky, he knew that but he sent from one boarding school to another since the age of ten had left him with feelings of isolation – at least where his family were concerned… But there were other boys in a similar situation at Ashvale and he had made good friends with them.
    He got to Mannerly House and was relieved to see the assistant house master, his music teacher Mr Harrison on duty. The genial young man smiled at him ‘Hello Jesse… did you have a good holiday?’ He took in the young blonde’s deep tan… “You’ve been sun bathing I take it?”
    Jesse grinned… “Yes sir… I went over to Spain for 2 weeks then we all had a holiday in Miami”
    James Harrison smiled again… it was nice to see Jesse spending some time with his family, he worried about the boy, knowing that under his cheeky, typical lad exterior Jesse was highly sensitive…
    “Very nice… I hope you’ve found some time to practise on your piano though… remember you’re meant to be taking your grade 8 this term”
    “Yes sir… I’ve practised a lot…”
    “Good… right then to business…” he consulted his list… “I’m afraid you’ve moved Jesse!”
    Jesse’s face fell… ‘You mean I’m not with Joe and Patrick and Phil this term… why?’
    “Calm down… you know fifth year brings changes? You’re in a twin this term… with a new boy called David…”
    Jesse took a deep breath… Patrick King was his best friend, mainly because he knew what Jesse was going through as he was going through it himself… Patrick’s family lived in California and they wanted him educated in Ashvale academy as well … It was Patrick who listened on the rare occasions when Jesse opened up.
    ‘Do I have to sir?’

‘I’m afraid so Jesse… its been sanctioned by Principle ascot… in fact he wants to see you and your parents… so I’ll tell him you’re here…’ Jesse resumed lifting his luggage out of the car and praying he wouldn’t cry – this term was kicking off just great!
    Kris surveyed his study… as assistant house captain he got a slightly bigger room – which greatly pleased his room mate. He and Michael had been best friends since beginning at Ashvale. In fact Michael was already half unpacked…
    ‘You could have waited to see which bed I wanted!’
    ‘Soz Kris… I thought you’d want the window one… You can see the stables from it!’
    ‘Can you?’ Kris dropped his case and dashed to the window…
    Michael was too busy investigating the contents of a parcel… ‘Ohhhh home made cake and biscuits… good one mum’

Kris pulled a framed picture of his beautiful horse out of his rucksack and placed it next to his bed.
    ‘You seen who Head Boy is this year?’ ‘No… who…?’
    ‘Aaron carter…’
    Kris flopped back on his bed… ‘That figures… He’s Mr straight sports hero perfect student… but he’s an OK guy’
    He’ll change…’ said Michael with an air of grim certainty ‘they all do… we’ll have to watch out especially with him being in Mannerly…’
    Yeah! I never thought of that… Oh well I’d better go and see mom and dad before they leave. They’re having tea with desperate Dan’ Shane was referring to Mr. Daniels their House master…
    ‘You must be special… mine got a hi and bye…’
    ‘I think I’d prefer that…’
    Aaron looked round his room… as Head Boy he got his own room… an almost unheard of privilege… Except he felt lonely – he was used to the hustle and bustle of sharing rooms. He then went to join the House master greeting the parents…
    Shocked

Last edited by xbackstreetMacx on Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 7 times in total
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Empty Re: JESSE STORY-How do you sleep????

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:01 pm

I like it. Definitely unique and original. Post more soon please. =)
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:09 am

trust me it is unique ur gonna be shocked at wat happens!!!!!!!!!!!!! sunny cyclops Laughing
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Empty chapter 2

Post  xbackstreetMacx Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:47 am

CHAPTER 2
    Jesse sat outside Principle ascot’s office as he had been bid… He was no stranger to it, he was often summoned to the principles room for some misdemeanour and he would be the first to admit he usually deserved it… The priest wasn’t a bad old bat for a principal… he was genuinely concerned for Jesse’s well being and his mortal soul, Jesse realised that… Often he had held back from giving him a caning or a strapping preferring to lecture him and issue some character building task such as weeding the gardens or cleaning the floors. Jesse sighed… he didn’t want to get into trouble, didn’t set out to break rules… it just sort of happened… he would have to make an extra special effort this term…
    The door opened and Principle ascot stood there… Jesse looked up anxiously but to his relief the man gave him a smile… ‘You can come in now?’
    Jesse nodded … ‘Thank you Sir…’ he followed the man inside. His parents were sat and they looked at him as he walked in but they didn’t look too angry so he obviously wasn’t in too much trouble.
    Sit down Jesse!’
    ‘Thank you Sir…’ Jesse’s responses were automatic.

I’ve been talking to your parents about your grades Jesse… and that as you already know from last term I’m not impressed with them. This is your School Cert. year and I know you have the intelligence and aptitude to do very well… yet you consistently underachieve!’ Jesse lowered his eyes to the floor ‘Therefore it is mine and the academy’s duty, being in loco parentis whilst your family are on foreign soil to make sure you work to a standard in keeping with your abilities. I’m placing you on Academic Probation. You will be monitored with regard to all academic work and extra tuition arranged in the subjects you appear weakest in. If there isn’t significant improvement in the first half term we shall have to see about reducing the constraints on your time!’ Jesse gave him a puzzled look “I mean your extra performing arts lessons and places on the school sports teams may be considered less important and removed…in your own interests of course!”

Jesse’s heart fell… he loved his sport and he loved his lessons at the Hawks well… it was a means of escape into a different world… he didn’t think he would cope without them. He bit his lip… he had no choice but to go along with this
    ‘Yes Sir’ he murmured
    ‘Good, I’m glad you understand. You are a bright boy Jesse and you have a wonderful future ahead of you as an old Ashvale boy, it would be a pity to waste that. Aside from your academic issues I would also like your behaviour to improve, not as many visits to my office please!’
    ‘Yes Sir, I understand…’
    ‘Good… now go along to your new room, you’re sharing with a new boy, David Archuleta who is extremely academically gifted. I’m hoping that your lively personality will help him settle in and in turn he will influence you to apply yourself more to your studies… I expect big improvement Jesse!’
    ‘Yes Sir’
    Outside the office he groaned…
    ‘Well you heard Father Moore’ Scott looked at his son… I expect big improvements too Jesse… No more letters or bad reports and certainly no phone calls… I’ve left written permission for them to punish any of your misdemeanours as they see fit… So if you’re getting a good strapping you’ve only yourself to blame. It’s been laid on the line clear enough…’
    ‘Yes dad…’ This was going from bad to worse…
    ‘Right we’d better be off now, we fly to London tomorrow night and then on to Dubai the night after… We’ll be spending Christmas at home but I’m afraid we wont be home for half term’ Jesse’s face fell. ‘You can either spend it here at school or with your grandmother but you’ll have to decide at least 3 weeks before. Try to keep out of trouble and improve those grades’ he gave his son a brief hug.
    His mother hugged him as well… ‘And eat properly Jesse… I’ve put enough money in your personal account to cover you for spending this term and your extra fees have been paid till half term, we’ll pay the rest then if everything’s good’ She kissed him… ‘See you in December!’
    ‘See you…’ It was no point crying – even though there was a lump in his throat… ‘Have a safe journey and let me know you’ve got there OK’
    ‘Will do… Bye…’
    And they were gone, the BMW disappearing down the road… once more he was alone again. He trudged up to the second floor where his new room was. He didn’t feel like facing any one and was relieved to see that although the new boy’s luggage was there he wasn’t… Jesse threw himself on the nearest bed and buried his face in the pillow, feeling a couple of tears squeeze out, despite his good intentions not to.
    Kris smiled at the new boy who looked very shy… ‘Pleased to meet you, I’ll show you round the house… its quite big but we’re on the second floor and have our own common room away from the younger kids, thank goodness…’ He smiled at David’s parents… ‘Please come and look as well… it’s the tidiest it ever is at the beginning of term… ‘
    Kris showed them the house, the bathrooms… ‘These are for lower school – we have ensuite… and that’s our own private kitchen for snacks and weekends if we don’t want to use the main dining hall. Oh and if lads stay over at holiday times… ‘
    David looked at him… ‘Why would they?’
    ‘Some have no choice, a lot of the boys here are here because their parents work abroad and it’s not always practical to fly over for a week. Everyone moves into one house then and the older ones can sort of look after themselves… they quite enjoy it by all accounts. Weekdays we have to get up at 6.45am, breakfast is 7.15 to 8.00am and first lesson starts 8.15… we have a short break at 10.30am and lunch at 12.15 then afternoon classes till 4.00pm, recreation till 5.30 then dinner. Then 2 hours private study and we all have to be in our rooms by 10pm lights off is 10.30pm though that’s ‘officially’ In school cert. year and leaving cert they allow us to study much longer if we need to… There’s no official getting up time on Saturday though breakfast ends at 9.30am and it’s not good to miss it… Saturdays are for extra sports, recreation, study… it’s a good day really. Also we can go into the city with a pass… Sundays up at 7.30am, breakfast at 8.00 and mass… then lunch, theology and sessions with your personal tutor, to monitor your progress and make sure there’s no problems… then dinner then recreation…’
    David nodded… he was being assailed by all this information that was being thrown at him but he liked Kris, the boy was friendly and approachable.
    ‘Right this is your room… he handed David a key… ‘That’s for privacy but your house master has a key too and can enter without warning. Let’s see if your luggage has been brought up… Did anyone say who you’re sharing with…?’
    ‘Someone called Jesse…’
    Kris smiled… ‘Ah…’ he looked at David… ‘I don’t mean that in a bad sense… I get on well with Jesse… he’s a bit of a rebel though… I expect they’ve moved him to try and calm him down a bit… Plus he’ll certainly introduce you to Ashvale life… he’s very active…Wonder if he’s arrived yet?’ Kris knocked on the door…
    Jesse was lost in his misery when the knock startled him… ‘Yes?’
    ‘Jesse… its Kris Allen… I’ve brought your new roommate along… Are ye decent?’
    ‘Hang on… I’m in the bathroom…’ Jesse dashed to the little room and looked at himself… he looked a mess… his eyes were red and puffy and his hair was a mess… Cursing he splashed himself with cold water and slicked down his hair… ‘Come in…’
    Mark followed Shane into the room… he wasn’t curious about the surroundings though more the occupant… He saw a smallish, well at least compared to him blonde boy coming out of the bathroom…
    ‘Hiya Kris…’ he gave him a grin…
    ‘Hi Jesse… this is David… he’s sharing with you this term…’
    ‘So I gathered…’ he smiled at David as he held out his hand… ‘Jesse McCartney… pleased to meet you’
    David shook the hand… it was cool and firm, he knew Jesse probably wasn’t pleased to meet him and have his own routine messed up but was too well brought up to show it…
    ‘And these are David’s parents, Mr and Mrs Archuleta…’
    Jesse gave a polite smile and held out his hand… ‘Pleased to meet you as well… Take no notice what Kris has said about me I don’t bite…’ David’s mum smiled… the boy was confident like Kris but without any edge… He was a lovely tanned colour… which Kris commented on
    ‘Guess you didn’t spend your hols in Leitrim then?’
    Jesse laughed… ‘No… Dubai and then Miami…’
    ‘Very nice…’
    Jesse shrugged… ‘It was OK… didn’t see much of my friends though but I did some more surfing… I might pick it as an option this term…
    ‘Rather you than me … the water at Strand hill will be freezing… Anyway I’ll leave you both to unpack… dinner’s in main hall at 6.30pm after a full school assembly at 5.45… then we’re having a house meeting at 8pm so don’t be late Jesse… And nice meeting you Mr and Mrs Archuleta… ‘
    Jesse felt a little inadequate left with David’s parents and David… ‘I sort of ended up on this bed but if you want it its OK…’
    ‘No this one’s fine…’
    Jesse began to unpack, talking about the school and teachers and students… he was very funny and quick with impressions but Marie noticed he didn’t mention his home life much and that he had obviously been crying at some point...
    ‘Did your parents bring you here today Jesse?’
    ‘Yes but they had to go… they’re flying back out to Dubai tomorrow… Dad’s an electrical contractor out there…’
    ‘It’s a long way away…’
    ‘Yes… ‘Jesse was no longer looking at her… he was concentrating on his case…
    ‘How long as he worked out there…?’
    ‘Since I was about eight or nine… I went the first couple of years but mom said it wasn’t the best place to bring up a kid…so as soon as I hit ten she enrolled me in the feeder school for this place… Dad’s firm pays…’ Jesse was quite open about his circumstances ‘they said I’d have the best opportunities here…unfortunately…’ he gave a grin ‘I seem to have wasted some of them…But don’t worry…’ he looked Marie in the eyes and gave a wide genuine smile… ‘I’m reformed… turned over a new leaf and I won’t lead him astray…’
    She smiled at him ‘I’m sure you wont… and thank you for sharing with him…’
    ‘It’s not my choice… nothing against David… I usually share a dorm with three friends… but I’m sure me and David will get on though…’
    David turned and gave Jesse a smile… ‘I’m sure too…’

Tell me wat u guys think!!! JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 bounce JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Empty chapter 3

Post  xbackstreetMacx Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:42 pm

CHAPTER 3

Jesse finished his unpacking… ‘I guess you’ll want a bit of privacy to say goodbyes its hell trying to do in the courtyard… I’ll disappear…’
    ‘You don’t have to…’
    ‘Not a problem… I need to find some of my friends… See you in about half an hour David and nice meeting you all…’ He disappeared…
    ‘He seems nice’ Oliver smiled at David… ‘Very lively and talkative…’
    ‘Poor kid… his parents over the other side of the world… ‘
    David nodded… ‘I thought that… he’s not what I expected… but I do like him…’
    Jesse went to the dorm he had shared the year before with Patrick and the other lads… He was feeling quite low really, the scene with the principal and then his parents casual ‘see you in December’ combined with how close his new room mate obviously was to his parents had all served to depress him and he needed to see Patrick… he would understand… He stood in front of the familiar door and took a deep breath before he knocked. It felt weird knocking on what had been his own room door.
    ‘Who is it?’ Jesse smiled as he recognised Joe’s voice…
    ‘Me… Jesse…’
    ‘Come in mate…’
    Jesse did as bid… smiling broadly… Joe was in the middle of unpacking and Phil was diligently tacking posters (nothing obscene or vulgar as stated in the rule book) to the display board…
    ‘Hiya Mac… I hear you got banished to the outer reaches… must have thought you were a bad influence on us…’ Joe grinned… ‘Wow nice tan!’
    ‘Thanks… and its you that’s the bad influences on me…. How you doing Phil…?’
    ‘OK thanks… someone’s been somewhere hot and exotic…’
    Hardly… Dubai… and then Miami…’
    ‘Better than Co Wicklow…’
    ‘I guess…’ Jesse was looking round the room… the two beds that weren’t covered in luggage hadn’t been touched… ‘Your new roomie not here yet?’
    ‘Nope…’
    ‘And Paddy’s not got here… that’s unusual…’
    Jesse possessed an intelligence and quickness of mind that was often hidden by his abysmal grades – he didn’t miss the quick look between Phil and Joe… Then after a silence that was a fraction too long Phil cleared his throat ‘Didn’t you get Patrick’s letter Mac?’
    ‘No… why? Is he coming back late or something the jammy bugger…?’
    Phil swallowed… he knew how close Jesse and Patrick had been… he had heard the low conversations when things had finally got too much for the young blonde… how the other boy had been there for him…’ ‘He’s not coming back at all Jesse… he got accepted into some posh school in Ireland … and his father seemed to think, that after all these years wanting him to have an American education, he would get into a better Ireland university if he graduated from there… so he’s staying in Dublin…’
    Jesse looked at him, not comprehending for a minute… ‘So he’s… not coming back…?’
    ‘No Mac… I’m sorry… you were in Dubai when the decisions were made so he couldn’t ring you… but… he said he’d written to tell you about it all…’
    Jesse knew his best friend probably had – they often lost post when they were living abroad but at the moment pain and self pity over came him… ‘Yeah and maybe he didn’t want to tell me, maybe he was glad to leave me and my whingeing…’
    “Oh Mac don’t be bloody stupid… Paddy was your best mate… he didn’t think about you like that!’
    ‘Why not? My parents do! You don’t know how he thought…’ Jesse was fighting a battle with the tears that were building behind his eyes… But he was strong… the happy go lucky kid, always up for a laugh and joke and a mess about – he couldn’t be seen to be crying… he swallowed hard…
    Phil was watching Jesse carefully and he knew he was on the verge of tears which wasn’t the Jesse he knew… The Jesse he knew would get six of the best across his hands or the slipper against his arse and joke about it… Jesse had once finished a game of Gaelic football after cracking 3 ribs and never cried. This was serious…
    ‘Mac mate… I know it’s a shock… sit down… Joe ye deutz… go to the kitchen and make us a cuppa, we can have some biscuits…’
    ‘No… I’m fine… honest… I guess it was a bit of a surprise… good on Paddy, must be great for him to see his family more…’ The walls of the rooms were closing in on him… ‘Look I’d better go… I’ve left my new room mate and it’s all new to him… I’ll see you at dinner…’
    ‘You sure you’re OK Mac?’
    ‘Yeah… fine…’ he dashed from the room and slipped outside… the back of the building was deserted and he could think… He couldn’t face walking back into his own room with David still there – not whilst the tears were still threatening to break free… Then sudden inspiration hit him and he was heading over to the main teaching block and music practice rooms…
    Luckily for him they were unlocked and he slipped into room no.5 where he always practised. Still shaking with barely held in check emotions he sat down and lifted the lid on the battered piano… he caressed the keys lovingly… his own piano at home was in far better condition but this was a place he came to when he needed solace… He began to play… finally letting the tears came…
    Mr Harrison was on a break and found he had left his teaching timetable in his classroom – which was in the music block… He slipped in to get it but as he was returning he was distracted by the haunting melody of the Moonlight Sonata echoing through the empty building… For a second he froze… remembering all the tales of ghosts that were supposed to wander through the old main block then he got a grip of himself… it was no ghost playing like that
    He smiled to himself as he approached the practise rooms… it was coming from no.5 and he would have laid money on it being Jesse… he always taught the talented young blond in that particular room… A look of pleasure spread across his face… the boy had improved enormously… he hadn’t been lying when he had said he had been practising… Up until that point Mr Harrison had been apprehensive about Jesse taking his grade 8 that term… he had scraped his grade 7 on the second attempt and he hadn’t mastered the technicalities whose absence so let down his standard of playing… but they were present now with a vengeance…

But still the boy shouldn’t be there… OK it wasn’t strictly out of bounds but he should be with his new room mate settling in, not hiding away playing the piano… As the music changed to Fur Elise he drew level with the door and stopped in his tracks as he saw Jesse through the window… Tears were running down his face and he was making no attempt to hide them…
    Mr Harrison pulled back a little wondering how best to approach Jesse… he often worried about the boy because he knew how sensitive he was underneath the thick shell he had built up around him… Other members of staff saw it as overconfidence, cockiness, even arrogance but Mr Harrison knew or at least suspected there was much more to the bright sixteen year old and hoped many times for him to confide in him… Jesse could be an outstanding person as well a phenomenal musician but he would have to learn to accept himself and like himself first. And from odd remarks and more frequent essays, poems and compositions James had the impression Jesse didn’t like himself much at all and almost seemed to blame himself for his parents’ absence…

He knew if he went in now Jesse would clam up, make some excuse, and in secret feel even more guilty that he had been seeing being ‘weak’ Jesse had no time for weakness – he was an aggressive sportsman and approached everything with an ‘I have to be the best’ attitude – apart from his schoolwork that was… But he hated to see the young boy in such obvious emotional turmoil… but what could he do…
    The music changed again… Jesse had in his rush, left the door slightly open which enabled him to hear every note… and this close… the soft sobs Jesse was making… James listened as Jesse played a song… he knew it but couldn’t place it at that moment… it was sad and haunting… Biting his lip he made the decision to back away – even though he regretted himself for doing it… It was the first day of the school year, the boy wouldn’t see his parents for 3 months and his routine had been changed – no wonder he was a little sad. Though they wouldn’t have admitted it for the world many of the boys cried a few tears on this day. He would just have to keep a close eye on Jesse and let his tutor know his concerns…

Jesse finally hit a wrong note that put an end to his playing ‘S***t!’ he muttered loudly and scrubbed his hands over his eyes… It had been a form of release and though he was still in turmoil and feeling lonely the immense pain had lessened… it always did when he played the piano or guitar… Then he glanced at his watch and exclaimed s***t again… he had been in there over an hour and it was almost tea time… David would wonder where he was… Running his hands over the keys one final time, he slipped out of the room and into the toilets… he would wash his face here so no one knew he had been crying…
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*
    *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ*

Number of posts : 70

Post  *ΘェΘjessemybabyΘェΘ* Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:48 pm

this story is realy goooooooooooooooooooood please post more!!! JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 690817 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 690817
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Empty How do you sleep???- chapter 4

Post  xbackstreetMacx Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:17 am

Chapter 4
    David was sat on his bed when Jesse knocked…‘Yes?’
    ‘Its Jesse… is it OK for me to come in?’
    David smiled sadly… he’d been having a cry too… it was a weird feeling saying good bye to his parents though he would definitely be seeing them at half term and maybe before if they came to take him out on a Sunday as they were allowed to… ‘Of course…’ He wiped a hand over his eyes as Jesse came in… ‘It’s your room too… you don’t have to ask…’
    Jesse knew he had been crying at once but decided not to draw attention to it… ‘Yeah I know… but when it’s the first time you share… its weird… Me, well I’ve been doing this for six years… I don’t notice… privacy’s not a word in my vocab… ‘He smiled… ‘But I will try…’
    ‘Its OK Jesse… I want to fit in and be like everyone else…’
    Jesse was combing his hair… if only David knew he wasn’t like anyone else and he sure as hell didn’t fit in even after six years – at least beneath the surface but he did do a good job of hiding it… ‘I’m sure you will… come on let’s go and see what slop they’re serving up for dinner… I’m starving…’
    ‘Is it really that bad?’
    ‘Nah not really but they’re into healthy eating and you rarely see a chip’ Jesse sighed… ‘And its all vegetables… which I hate… but there’s worse… its much better than junior academy… come in… its first come first served today… usually its in order of year…’ Chattering happily he led David down ancient hallways that came alive…
    Mr Harrison was on the staff table for Mannerly House when Jesse and David came in… Jesse looked like a different kid, laughing and joking with the others but as he sat down and met Jesse’s eyes the words from the song that had been haunting him since he had heard Jesse play it that afternoon sprang into his mind…
    A shiver went through James as he stared into Jesse’s green eyes for a second that lasted a lifetime and seemed to see right into his soul… then Jesse turned and laughed at something Kris Allen said and the moment was gone… But it left no doubt in James’s mind that Jesse McCartney was a soul in turmoil! David felt very out of place at the crowded dinner table… Jesse seemed to know everyone and everyone seemed to know Jesse… He was eating his food with enthusiasm and joining in a multitude of conversations. David sighed
    Jesse heard him… ‘I’m sorry David… I didn’t mean to ignore you… its just… catching up you know?’
    ‘Its OK… I don’t expect you to look after me…’
    Jesse looked at him and felt a sudden wave of sympathy… ‘I want to… it’s a crazy enough life when you’re used to it…’ He grinned and turned to his friends around him… “Guys this is my new room mate David…”
    They all said hi and started asking him questions and shortly after the meal was over and he’d cleaned his plate without noticing… He smiled at Jesse as they got up…
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:19 am

HERE YOU GUYS GO ENJOY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? NEXT UPDATE WILL BE IN A COUPLE OF DAYS JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 54846 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 54846 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 54846 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 506598 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 761607 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 660932 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 678787 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 420950 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 544425
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Empty chapter 5

Post  xbackstreetMacx Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:44 am

CHAPTER 5
    ‘Thanks…’
    ‘Nothing to thank me for…’ He looked at his watch… ‘Half an hour to spare before the house meeting… I’m going back to finish my unpacking…’ David nodded… he’d done his but he didn’t want to be left alone… he followed Jesse back to their room
    Jesse started to hang his uniform up… he didn’t want to be getting in trouble for crumpled clothes to start with… David didn’t want to look as if he was staring so he picked up a book… But he was watching Jesse over the top of it.

The blond boy was tall, not more than five foot 11 and he had a narrow waist and hips but broad shoulders. His hair was short but his fringe was long and had floppiness about it. It fell into the most amazing intense green eyes and he kept brushing it back.  And he radiated confidence… David wished he could be like that…
    Jesse concentrated on unpacking… it felt weird to be in a room with only one other person – he’d been in dorms all his school days and this was a little unnerving… He finally got to the bottom of his cases and with a sigh unpacked his school books…  Then he took out a few photos of his family… which made him sigh more…
    ‘How many brothers and sisters have you got?’ David broke the silence
    ‘Yeah I’m one of three!’
    ‘Have you any brothers and sisters?’
    “I’ve got one brother he’s younger than me though”
    “So how come you decided to come here?”
    “I wanted to come… because Ashvale’s got such a good reputation… I won a scholarship…” David didn’t know whether to mention this, he didn’t want to look as if he was showing off but he knew it would come out eventually
    Jesse looked surprised… ‘Jesus you must be clever…’
    ‘I don’t think I am… I worked hard for it… very hard…’
    ‘Because you wanted to come here?’ Jesse was beginning to have new admiration for the David … and a little shame because he thought so little of his own place at Ashvale
    ‘Yes…’
    ‘I’m impressed…’

David looked to see if he was taking the piss but he was serious… ‘Thanks… but why?’
    ‘Because I should work harder…’ He sighed… ‘I have to work harder… apparently my grades don’t match my ability and I’m on academic probation’ he wrinkled his nose up
    ‘That’s not good ....I guess?’ David wasn’t sure what Academic Probation was but he gathered from Jesse’s face it wasn’t anything to be thrilled about.’
    ‘No because if I mess up they’ll take away my extra curricular activities…’ he saw David’s puzzled expression… ‘I study music, drama and dance off timetable… they said if my school work suffers they go…’
    ‘Oh…’ David was surprised… Mainly at the idea of Jesse, who seemed the tough guy, studying music and dance…?
    ‘I’d hate that…’ Jesse’s mouth was running away with him… he wasn’t normally so unguarded with people he didn’t know but something about the other boy radiated trustworthy… ‘Its my only escape…’ he took a deep breath… ‘I couldn’t cope without my music…’
    David listened to the passion in his voice… it must be amazing to feel so passionate about something… ‘What do you play?’
    ‘Piano and guitar mainly… Do you play anything?’
    David shook his head… ‘I like singing though… I used to sing in the school choir…’
    ‘That’s great…’Jesse smiled… in control of the emotions which for a second had threatened to escape… he couldn’t let his guard down yet… Not till he knew how good friends he and David were going to be… Jesse shared very little of his inner self with anyone… He glanced at his watch… ‘We’d better be going to the common room for the meeting…’
    There were already a few boys sat about the common room when Jesse and David got there… Including Kris and Michael… Jesse smiled and went over to them ‘You got your speech prepared yet Kris?’
    ‘No… just going to say about giving it our best and that we need to win the house cup and all that… You still on the teams this year?’ he raised his eyebrows as he asked the question
    ‘At the moment yes… though I think I’ll drop out of soccer… its not as if I’m that good and… I need some time for work…’

‘Not according to Aaron Carter…’ Jesse’s expression hardened as he spoke the head boy’s name. He found Aaron had been very critical of his playing the year before… Jesse was better at Gaelic football but his fighter instinct and determination to win made him an asset on any team. This was why he had been chosen for the House and Academy teams…

‘You did miss a lot of training Jesse’
    ‘Because I was in detention!’
    ‘Exactly…’ Kris laughed… and Jesse had to laugh too
    ‘I need to give my work more attention this year… with it being school cert and all that… and I want to do my grade eight and I want to go surfing…’
    ‘You’re going to be very busy then…’
    ‘Best way to get through this…’
    Kris looked at Jesse… ‘It’s not a prison sentence you know?’
    ‘Feels like it at times…’ Jesse bit his lip and became flippant again ‘I know… schooldays are the best of your life… I think who said that didn’t come to Ashvale Academy…’
    Kris was about to reply but Principle Ascot walked in and he had to go and speak to him… Jesse sat down and tried to look interested as the man began to speak. It was a lot of stuff about upholding the good name of the school and the house, always following rules and not letting the house down… Jesse shifted uncomfortably as the Principle fixed him with a stare as he said that… Then it was about making an effort to participate in house activities and how it was important to do your best…

Kris made his short speech, trying not to look at Jesse because he knew the blond boy would make him laugh then Aaron stood up…
    ‘As you know this is my last year… and I would have been your house captain but for the honour of being asked to be head boy. I will still be captaining the soccer team and I want to say it’s an honour to be in Mannerly … I hope I can leave on a high with us winning the house cup’
    Muted applause… Aaron smiled… ‘Can everyone who played for a team last year stay behind please?’
    At the end of the meeting David stood up…
    ‘You don’t have to go David…’
    ‘I know but I need to sort my books for tomorrow…’
    ‘OK… ‘Jesse settled down
    Kris was sorting the rugby team and the Gaelic football…  Jesse agreed to play in both as usual. Then Aaron came over…‘Same position as last year Jesse?’
    ‘I think I’m going to drop soccer Aaron!’
    Aaron’s eyes narrowed… ‘We need you on the team Jesse…’
    Jesse felt his temper stir… ‘That’s not what you said last year when you didn’t have a good word to say about me and how I played’
    ‘That’s because you were irresponsible… it didn’t mean I thought you couldn’t play…’
    ‘Well you sure liked humiliating me in front of everyone else…’

‘That’s because you needed to grow up and judging by your attitude now you still need to grow up!’
    ‘Well if I’m so immature you won’t want me on your team then!’
    Aaron took a deep breath… ‘Jesse… lets start this conversation again… I’m sorry if you felt I humiliated you last year… I think you’re a good player and I need you on the team’ Aaron didn’t find apologising easy
    Jesse looked at him… and knew he would have to meet the head boy half way ‘that’s fine… maybe I was a bit… irresponsible but I really don’t want to play soccer this term… I’m sorry…’
    Aaron sighed, exasperated… ‘Can I ask why? Unless it’s to make things hard for me…’
    I’m not that immature…If you must know it’s because I’m on Academic probation… I want to keep up my extracurricular activities and I took up surfing… I don’t have time…’
    ‘How about dropping either Rugby or Gaelic football?’
    Jesse bit his lip… Aaron wasn’t going to give up… and the truth is known Jesse wasn’t that keen on rugby… ‘OK if you tell Kris I’ll drop out of rugby this term…’
    ‘I’ll sort it… and thanks Jesse…’ Aaron slapped Jesse on the back… relieved he’d won… he hated backing down at all but Jesse was a tough nut to crack once he’d dug his heels in…
    Jesse wasn’t hundred percent happy about giving in… but he didn’t relish a battle with Aaron… He found the older boy arrogant at times but he had a lot more power and it was stupid to make an enemy of him, at least with so much pressure on him to behave and do well – and stay out of trouble. Jesse wasn’t stupid in the least, OK he was hot headed and impulsive but he wasn’t stupid. Aaron could make trouble for him and he wanted to avoid that…
    aalliinnaaaaa
    aalliinnaaaaa

Number of posts : 41

Post  aalliinnaaaaa Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:53 pm

This is a really great story, it's original.
    Please post more.
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:39 pm

aalliinnaaaaa wrote:This is a really great story, it's original.
    Please post more.

thanks i'm gonna update tommorow shall i post smaller parts or the same size as my last update cos i don't know if it's too much JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? Empty chapter 6

Post  xbackstreetMacx Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:43 pm

CHAPTER 6
    He went back to his room, wishing with all of his heart that Paddy was still there… he could have used a heart to heart with him at this moment… David was nice and he hoped they’d be friends but he didn’t trust him… not enough… not yet…. Not to spill his loneliness and his frustration out to him… But he felt very lonely and frustrated at that moment.
    David was reading a book when Jesse walked in… he looked up…‘Did you get the teams sorted?’
    ‘Oh yes…’ Jesse threw himself onto his bed… ‘Or rather Aaron f****g Carter sorted them!’
    David put the book down… slightly concerned by Jesse’s voice… ‘What’s wrong?’
    ‘He wouldn’t let me come off the football team that’s what… I need to drop a team and I wanted it to be football… he thought otherwise…’
    ‘So are you dropping one?’
    ‘Yes… Rugby… not that I like it that much but…’
    ‘So why did you agree to it?’

‘Because Aaron’s head boy – he can make it very hard for me… and I don’t need any trouble this term…’ Jesse sat himself up and wrapped his arms around his knees, looking at the brunette ‘I get into trouble a lot… Not major but I mess about and doesn’t work as hard as I should and I’ve got a smart mouth and a quick temper…’ he gave a little smile… ‘Not a good combination… I know that’s why I’ve been moved to share with you… to get me away from my friends and calm me down a bit…’
    David looked embarrassed… ‘I’m sorry about that…’
    ‘Hey it’s not your fault…’ Jesse gave him a broader more genuine smile… ‘Its mine really… I’ve known I couldn’t keep getting away with it and I sure as hell don’t want them to stop my music and drama lessons or my sports… Or get kicked out… Jesus that would be the end…’

David nodded… ‘I see what you mean but I didn’t think you liked it here…’
    ‘I do and I don’t… I’m used to it…and dad’s firm pays my fees… it wouldn’t look good at all… I’d not be able to sit down for a month… In a way it’s good that I know I have to knuckle down but… it means I have to do what arrogant tossers like Carter say… ‘
    ‘Is he that bad?’
    ‘Well he wasn’t… he was always a bit condescending and know it all because he’s so good at soccer and has really good grades… he was junior sports captain all the way up… He comes from a ‘good’ family, he dates the daughter of an MP and he’s going to have a fucking amazing career and now he’s got this position and… 
    ‘You think he’ll abuse it?’
    ‘I don’t think he’ll intend to… but he’ll not be one of us… not that he ever has…’ Jesse bit his lip ‘Shit… I’m sorry David… this is your first night… you don’t need this…’
    ‘It’s OK… I want to know more about what it’s like here…’
    ‘But I’m telling you all the bad things… and its not that bad…’ Jesse smiled at him… ‘Ignore me… I’m just tired and a bit down…’ it took a lot for him to admit that  ‘I’ll be better tomorrow’
    ‘I bet it’s hard… knowing your parents are going so far away…’ David hoped he was saying the right things
    Jesse nodded… ‘Its not as bad now as it was when I was younger… I was a real mummy’s boy… she’d always sorted everything out for me… it was bad then…’
    I bet…’ David flushed… ‘I’m a bit of a mummy’s boy really…’
    He looked to see if Jesse looked scornful at his admission he was smiling gently… ‘It must be hard for you’
    ‘Its strange but I wanted to come here so much… I worked so hard… and I think I’ll like it… ‘
    ‘I didn’t want to go to boarding school at all…’ Jesse wrinkled his nose at the memories… ‘But dad got the job in Dubai and they took me over there at first but mom didn’t like the schools and there were a lot of kidnap rumours and crap… So dad’s firm offered to pay for me to go to boarding school… they were paying for my cousin… So that’s how it all started!’ He looked at David… ‘Only Tom was at a senior school so I went to a junior… and was on my own… I was a proper little cry baby then… and a mummy’s boy… I got that kicked out of me pretty f*****g quick I can tell you…’
    ‘I bet…’
    ‘So I learnt the best way to survive was to have a quick answer for staff and students, make the other lads laugh. I was good at sports so though although they thought I was a wuss cos I had music lessons they didn’t lay into me about it… I learnt to fight and stand up for myself and not tell tales and I got accepted…  But by then it was easier to take the piss than to work…’
    ‘Right…’

‘But I need to settle down… I do know that… and I’ll have to… so if that means asking how high when Aaron carter says jump then so be it…’ He grinned… ‘I might need your influence though…’
    David grinned too… ‘I’ll try…’
    Jesse yawned… he looked at his watch… it wasn’t nine o’clock but he was shattered… ‘David you won’t think I’m rude if I get a bath and go to bed… I’m knackered and I need to go for a run in the morning… I do that most mornings… I’ll try and not wake you…’
    ‘Of course I won’t think you’re rude… I’m going myself soon… but I don’t run…’
    Jesse laughed… ‘That’s not a problem…’
    He was soon out of the bath, in boxers and a T shirt… rubbing his wet hair… ‘That’s better…’ David tried not to stare at the tall blonds’ muscular legs … Jesse’s liking for physical activities was evident in his physique…  David was slightly envious…
    Jesse climbed into bed… ‘Night David, sleep well…’

‘Shall I put the light off…?’
    ‘Just the overhead one… your bedside one’s fine… David… I can fall asleep anywhere and sleep through anything… so for Christ’s sake if there’s a fire drill wake me…’
    David smiled… ‘Will do… and thanks…’
    ‘For what?’
    ‘Being so nice to me… I mean I kind of disrupted your life…’
    Jesse laughed… ‘Trust me they’d have disrupted it… and you’re welcome… I want to be friends… I hope we’re friends already…’ his voice held a hopeful note… he had taken to the brunette… trusted in a way he didn’t think possible so quickly…
    ‘So do I!’ David’s voice was eager…
    ‘Well sleep well and welcome to Ashvale…’ with another yawn Jesse turned over… he was asleep in minutes… David took much longer…lost in thought

Here you go the 6th chapter i'm gonna update in a couple of days i think
    JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 flower JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 690817 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 660932 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 761607 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 54846
    aalliinnaaaaa
    aalliinnaaaaa

Post  aalliinnaaaaa Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:36 pm

This story is good so far!
    Post more soon!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:35 am

Loving this! Great job. Please post more soon. =)
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:14 am

CHAPTER 7
    And in his single room Aaron was also lost in thought… he’d forgotten to tell Kris about pulling Jesse out of the rugby team but he had a lot on his mind… he made a mental note to invite Kris for a coffee to discuss the teams the next day… The first day at Ashvale was always hectic and this would be no exception…
    Jesse blinked and woke suddenly… realising he wasn’t in his bed at home any more… It was still dark and he lay, running the past day’s happenings through his mind. He had to come to terms with things… Paddy was gone and he himself had to knuckle down to hard work and improving his behaviour, For all he made flippant remarks about how much he hated Ashvale he had no desire to face his dad with the news he had been kicked out – when he had said he wouldn’t be able to sit down for a month he wasn’t joking. And Jesse was bright, he knew if he wanted a good future he had to get through his school days
    He glanced at the watch, it was almost “6am” and he knew he wouldn’t sleep again… Quietly, trying not to disturb David he got out of bed and went into the bathroom with his running clothes… He washed quickly and cleaned his teeth, knowing he would need a shower when he came back anyway. Pocketing his room key he slipped out of the room
    It was just getting light as he headed downstairs… they weren’t allowed off of the school grounds but Jesse often jogged round the perimeter fence as opposed to the track,  he felt less trapped that way.
    He ran briskly, soon working up a sweat, the exercise pushing away other things from his mind.
    Kris was up early for a run too – he did a circuit of the track then went over to the stables to look at the horses, he knew them all and they greeted him like old friends…  He wished he’d brought his own horse but he knew he would be better looked after by his dad at home… Then he saw Jesse running alongside the fence. He waved and the blond saw him and waved back… Kris jogged over…
    ‘Morning Jesse…’
    ‘Morning’
    ‘Back in the routine?’ Kris fell into step alongside Jesse – normally he couldn’t keep pace with the him but from the sweaty state of Jesse he’d been running a while…
    ‘Yep… same s***t different day!’
    Kris smiled… Jesse always had an answer for everything… ‘How did Aaron take you dropping soccer…?’
    Jesse slowed down and looked at Kris… ‘You mean he didn’t see you? The lying bastard said he would…’ Jesse’s eyes flashed
    ‘About what?’
    ‘Me… dropping rugby…’ Jesse flushed… he hated letting Kris down, between kris and Aaron as people he respected there was no contest but he knew Kris would take it better than Aaron had about the soccer…
    ‘He never said a word… ‘
    ‘I’m sorry…’
    ‘Don’t be… it’s your choice…’
    ‘Aaron didn’t want me to drop soccer… and you’ve other good players…’
    ‘Jesse… its fine… you don’t have to explain yourself to me…’ Kris gave him a smile
    ‘But I don’t want to let you down…’
    ‘You’re not…’
    ‘I feel I am… I feel a twat… but…’
    ‘Jesse its OK… you worry too much… Now let’s go back inside… we don’t want to be late on our first day back…’ he looked at the worried expression on Jesse’s face and gave him a gentle push… ‘Race ya!!’
    Jesse forced a smile… ‘You’re on…’
     *David and Jesse bedroom*
    David had got up to find Jesse’s bed empty… he’d slept much better than he’d imagined possible and hadn’t heard the blond go out. Guessing Jesse would need the bathroom on his return David showered quickly. He was tying his tie when the door opened and Jesse came in, breathing heavily
    ‘Morning David’ he panted…
    ‘Morning… you had a good run?’
    ‘Not bad… just raced kris in…’
    David smiled… ‘Who won?’
    ‘Me of course… I don’t do losing very well’
    David laughed… ‘I’ve done with bathroom; I thought you might be in a rush…’
    Jesse looked at his watch… ‘I’ll make it… but thanks…’
    He went into the bathroom. Mark sighed… he looked good all sweaty, his shorts clinging to his thighs. David shook his head… he didn’t need to be having thoughts like this… He wasn’t gay, Jesse wasn’t gay…  Maybe it was him who needed the cold shower!
    Jesse was enjoying a hot shower… the water taking the stiffness out of his muscles, slicking his body with shower gel…  Jesse liked to push his body beyond its endurance… it kept his mind off of a lot of things…
    He dried his hair roughly on a towel and came out just in his boxers… then realised David’s embarrassed expression… Years of living in the dormitory environment had made Jesse lose a lot of his self-consciousness but he was beginning to realise the brunette was very shy…
    ‘Sorry… I’m just used to wandering about…’
    ‘It’s OK… it’s your room as well as mine… ‘He gave a little laugh… ‘I’m not used to sharing a room either…’
    ‘Jesus…’ Jesse dried himself quickly and pulled his clean school shirt on…
    ‘I’ve always shared… even before I came to boarding school… so its not great shock… ‘ Jesse dried his legs and pulled his trousers on… glancing at the time and letting out a sigh of relief that he had time to dry his hair properly…
    David watched him styling his blond hair… pink tongue peeking between his teeth in concentration and felt his stomach lurch – but he dismissed it…
    Jesse finished his hair and quickly tied his tie, pulling his blazer on and fastening his shoes… ‘I’m ready for breakfast…’
    They were sat having breakfast when Aaron came down… immaculately dressed with his ‘Head Boy’ badge shining… Jesse glared in his direction… ‘Stupid idiot didn’t tell Kris like he agreed to about me coming out of the rugby team’
    ‘Oh…’ David didn’t know what to say but luckily Jesse was too engrossed in his food to say anything else
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:15 am

CHAPTER 8
    Afterwards they gathered in their registration rooms to be given their timetables – to David’s relief he was in the same class as Jesse and he sat next to the blond. Their form tutor was a stern looking man called Mr Brennan
    ‘Welcome back class!’
    ‘Welcome back Mr Brennan’ came the subdued reply.
    ‘We have a new member of the group. I’d like you all to welcome David Archuleta, I know its rare to get new students in school cert year but Mr Archuleta is joining us because of his academic excellence’ Mark groaned to himself – he hadn’t wanted the group to know anything about how he was there…
    Brennan fixed Jesse with a stare, as he was sat next to David.. ‘I hope his presence inspires some of us to work a little harder this term… Mr McCartney’
    ‘Yes sir…’ Jesse was squirming under the stare… Trust the b******d to start in on him…
    ‘Mind you from the looks of your timetable Mr McCartney… I don’t think you’ll have much choice…’ He smiled
    Jesse wondered what he meant but when they were given their timetables he knew what the man had meant… There were extra maths and Latin classes, after school and there was no space for his extra music lessons…
    ‘Sir…’
    ‘Hand up McCartney… unless you want to have a punishment mark to start with!’
    Jesse bit his lip and put his hand up… the man ignored him for a while then turned to him ‘Yes Mr McCartney?’
    ‘Sir… I was just wondering why I’ve got extra maths and Latin…and where my piano lessons will fit in…?’
    ‘Simple Mr McCartney… as you know you’re on Academic probation which means extra tutoring in the areas where you are failing school certificate’ Brennan announced loudly, Jesse felt a blush rise up in his cheeks as some of the boys sniggered. ‘And about your piano lessons… well you’ll have to talk that one over with Mr Harrison and see where he can fit you in because you aren’t coming out of your lessons this year for them…’
    ‘But sir… I’ve got my grade eight…’
    ‘Well you should have thought about that last term when you were wasting not only your time but your teachers’ time as well… Now is there anything else you wish to know or may I carry on now?’
    Jesse shook his head… ‘No sir… that’s it…’
    ‘Good…’
    David looked at Jesse, he could see Jesse was upset, he didn’t dare speak but he gave him a comforting smile… and was overjoyed to see Jesse’s lips twitch in a small smile back…’

Jesse got through to the morning break though if the truth were known he felt like crying… He needed to speak to Mr Harrison desperately and he was at the young teacher’s classroom before the man had a chance to leave to go to the staff room… He watched his music teacher with his second year tutor group and wished to god he’d had Mr Harrison instead of Brenan who had enjoyed every moment of humiliating him in front of the class
    James looked up and saw Jesse standing there; he knew instantly something was bothering the blond, it was obvious in his whole demeanour. He smiled at Jesse…
    ‘Won’t be a minute… come on guys any problems and we’ll sort them this afternoon…’ He waited till the last child had left then nodded to Jesse… ‘Come in…’
    Jesse did as asked… Mr Harrison was the one teacher he really liked; felt at least partly understood him ‘Sir…?’
    ‘What’s the matter Jesse…?’
    ‘I got my timetable…’
    ‘I should hope so…’
    ‘And… they won’t let me come out of class to have my piano lessons with you sir…’ Jesse’s voice was full of desperation.
    ‘Right…’ James wasn’t entirely surprised at that… there had been a lot of muttering in the staff room the previous term about how Jesse not only managed to fail classes but got out of them legitimately. ‘That’s going to cause us a problem then…’
    Jesse nodded and for one moment James thought he was going to cry, he’d never seen Jesse so near the edge of breaking down, or at least where Jesse was aware people were looking at him… ‘I wanted to do my grade eight this term…’
    ‘And you will…’ He gave Jesse a smile… ‘I said it’s going to cause a problem, not going to stop us… Have you got your timetable with you?’
    Jesse nodded and pulled it out of his blazer pocket… James smiled and opened his planner… He had always taught Jesse in his free lessons, taking the boy out of whichever lesson had fitted but now he couldn’t do that… OK he could go to the principal and argue but he’d probably not get anywhere and even if he did it would probably make it very hard for Jesse… A lot of the teachers didn’t like the him, especially Brennan and he didn’t want to place him in that position.
    The problem was it was hard to fit Jesse in anywhere because of the sheer amount of extra-curricular activities the lad already did. He sighed and looked at Jesse… ‘Right it looks like it will have to be lunchtimes… twice a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays… I’ll arrange for you to get in lunch first and then if you’re quick we should get at least half an hour both days… That OK?’
    Jesse nodded… the relief evident on his face… ‘But what about your lunch break sir?’ he added.
    ‘Don’t worry about it Jesse… I can manage on sandwiches a couple of times a week… after all some of us have to watch our weight… we don’t all spend most of our time in physical activity…’ Jesse grinned, obviously a weight off of his mind.
    ‘Thank you sir… I really appreciate it… ‘
    ‘I know you do Jesse and that’s why I’m doing it…’
    ‘I really want to pass my grade 8; I’m going to work very hard…’
    ‘I hope you are and at your studies too…’
    ‘Yes sir…’
    ‘Good… I’ll see you tomorrow lunch time, unless you’ve a music class before then… ‘
    Jesse shrugged… ‘I’ve no idea… I just saw those extra classes and freaked out… ‘
    ‘You happier now then?’ James looked intently at the blond, memories of the previous day still vivid in his mind
    ‘Much… thank you…’
    ‘And how are you getting on with your new room mate?’
    Jesse nodded ‘He seems nice… a bit shy…’ he suddenly grinned… ‘I think you’re all hoping he’ll calm me down a bit…’
    James laughed… ‘I have nothing to do with rooming arrangements but you might be right…’
    ‘I was planning to calm down a bit anyway…’ Jesse was suddenly serious… ‘I’m sixteen now, I need to do better…  I want a decent future… that’s one of the reasons I want my grade 8, I want to be able to teach…’
    ‘I think you’ll be fine Jesse…’ James was surprised Jesse was being as open with him as he was… ‘Maybe you’re just growing up… it does happen…’
    Jesse laughed… ‘Not to me… or I didn’t think so…’
    The bell interrupted them… Jesse turned… ‘Thank you for sorting my problem out sir anyway… I’d better go… I don’t want to be late to start with…’
    ‘No you don’t and it’s a pleasure to help Jesse…’

He slipped into line behind David just as Brennan returned from the staff room…‘I wondered where you’d gone?’
    ‘I had to sort my piano lessons… sorry I left you …’
    ‘Its OK… is they sorted?’
    Jesse smiled ‘Yes… Mr Harrison will teach me at lunch…’ David smiled… Jesse was obviously so much more relaxed and for some reason that made David happy too!

here you guys go i'll post more soon JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 54846 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 660932 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 761607
    aalliinnaaaaa
    aalliinnaaaaa

Post  aalliinnaaaaa Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 am

I hope you continue to write more and more.
    I'd definitely be glued to the computer keeping up with it.
    Please post more!
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:25 pm

aalliinnaaaaa wrote:I hope you continue to write more and more.
    I'd definitely be glued to the computer keeping up with it.
    Please post more!

thankyou JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:26 pm

CHAPTER 9
    The bell rang for the last lesson of the day and Kris put his books away and walked out… there was a while until dinner and he had no homework to do. It was definitely less pressure than last year but he didn’t want to imagine what leaving this year would be like.
    Aaron Carter didn’t look fazed though, he was walking towards Kris, an air of quiet confidence around him.
    ‘Kris!’
    ‘Hi Aaron…’
    ‘How’s your first day been?’
    ‘Good thanks – how about yours?’
    ‘Manic’ Aaron smiled… ‘I actually need to talk to you… do you fancy a coffee?’
    ‘Sure…’ Kris was very easy-going and he would be working closely with Aaron as assistant house captain. He followed Aaron into the Six Upper kitchen… it was strangely quiet compared to Six Lower and Fifth. Aaron put the kettle on
    ‘Actually we could have gone to my room… we’re less likely to get interrupted’
    Kris was curious to see what the Head Boy’s room was like… it was highly unlikely he’d be offered the position of Head Boy next year, though providing he didn’t mess up he was almost certain to be offered House Captain again
    ‘Sounds good to me’
    Aaron's room wasn’t big but it was really tidy. Aaron gave Kris the mug of coffee and took his own ‘I need to speak to you about Jesse McCartney…’

‘I know about it –he’s dropping rugby to play soccer…’
    Aaron's face darkened ‘Who told you?’
    ‘He did… ‘
    ‘I told him I’d sort it…’
    ‘Aaron calm down… I met him out running and he thought you’d seen me about it… its fine anyway…’ Aaron relaxed visibly – he liked Kris, and he knew he would need his help if the House was to be successful in his final year. He didn’t want to upset the younger boy.
    ‘As long as it is fine… I know he’s a good rugby player but I need him on the soccer team – he’s a very aggressive player and we need that…’
    ‘Its fine’ kris repeated… ‘I think Jesse would prefer soccer to rugby anyway, what with his place on the Gaelic football team as well he’s got enough on…’
    ‘Yes… And he’s on Academic probation…’
    Kris took a sip of coffee and looked at Aaron… ‘But I thought you didn’t get on very well with Jesse?’ kris asked
    ‘He’s immature… but when he’s on form he’s a good player… Hopefully with him being on AP he’ll take himself a bit more seriously and not miss as much training because of detentions and things like that!’ Aaron was getting fed up with talking about Jesse so he changed the subject ‘Who else is on the rugby team this year?’

JESSE'S POV
    Jesse sighed as he pulled his homework planner out and looked at what he had to do… the pressure was on already and he didn’t react well to pressure… It crossed his mind to wonder where David was but he needed to make a start on his maths
    Half an hour he threw the book on the floor in disgust… it wasn’t making sense ‘Damn’ he muttered. He needed to relax a bit, his mind seemed to be permanently on overdrive.
    He picked up his guitar and started to play softly, he didn’t want to get a bollocking for disturbing people but he knew it would relax him… Feeling safe in the knowledge there was no one listening to him he began to sing along
    David walked back to his room, he’d stayed behind to discuss taking some advanced courses and he had didn’t know where Kian had gone. He was hungry and actually looking forward to their dinner
    He opened the door quietly in case Jesse was studying… he was met by soft music. Jesse had his back to the door and was playing his guitar and singing.
    "I don't want another pretty face
    I don't want just anyone to hold
    I don't want my love to go to waste
    I want you and your beautiful soul
    You're the one I wanna chase
    You're the one I wanna hold
    I wont let another minute go to waste
    I want you and your beautiful soul"
    David smiled, it sounded sweet… Jesse obviously hadn't heard him come in and David just wanted to watch and listen

The back of Jesse's neck was visible and a shudder ran through David… he didn’t know what the feelings were and why he only felt them around Jesse… He’d never considered he might be gay, he’d fantasised about girls – only he was very shy around girls! But he’d never had feelings for another boy!!!
    Suddenly he felt a little uncomfortable stood watching Jesse so he cleared his throat… the music died and Jesse turned around…‘Sorry… I didn’t mean to disturb you…’
    ‘Its OK…’ Jesse was also a bit pink about being caught singing ‘How long you been there?’
    ‘Just…’
    Jesse gave a little smile… ‘I don’t like people hearing me sing really…’
    ‘But you’re studying music and performing?’
    ‘I know but my voice isn't great and I get a bit self conscious…’ Jesse coloured even more.
    ‘It sounded pretty good to me… what little I heard…’ David was also blushing
    'is that your own song?"
    'yeah i wrote it last year in the hoidays but it's not like i'm gonna release the song i just write songs cos i be bored."
    'that song sounded good"
    ‘You obviously didn’t hear much then…’ Jesse smiled and put his guitar down… ‘I just needed a break… I can’t do the fucking maths…’ the smile died on his face.
    ‘Let me have a look…’ David picked up the book from the floor and Jesse blushed again… ‘I got a bit mad with it…’

David had to chuckle… ‘Show me what the problem is…’ He sat on the edge of Jesse's bed and opened the book
    Jesse sat next to him… ‘It's those equations… it makes no sense to me at all…’
    ‘OK… this is how I do it…’ Slowly and patiently David explained it to Jesse who did his best to listen… ‘You see?’
    ‘I think so…’ Jesse took his book back… ‘Thanks… I hate asking in class’
    ‘Why?’
    ‘Because I get the ‘if you’d been listening when I explained McCartney' bit in front of all the class… and usually get extra work’
    ‘I see… have a go at the next question on your own’ David gave Jesse a gentle smile… inside he was overjoyed he could actually help the blond. Up until that moment David had been feeling all he was to Jesse was a burden but the knowledge he could actually help Jesse was amazing…
    Jesse bit his lip and bent over the book… concentrating… Finally he finished and handed it over to David…‘Does that look right?’
    David scanned it… then he looked up and Jesse and nodded… ‘Yes it looks fine… and they are all done the same way… You’ll be OK now?’
    Jesse nodded, relief showing on his face… ‘Thank god for that… thanks a million David…’
    ‘Its not a problem…’ David wondered how to say the next bit without maybe Jesse thinking he was implying he was thick but he had to offer… ‘I know you’ve so much work on… if you do need a hand… well you’re welcome to ask…’

Jesse grinned… ‘Thanks for the offer and I’m sure I will… ‘ His belly rumbled and he glanced at his watch… ‘Hell come on… before the snotty first years eat everything…’ He grabbed his blazer and dashed downstairs, David following him… smiling
    After dinner Jesse went to the common room, intending to check the training fixtures and then go and work on the rest of his homework. But the chatter of his friends and the TV drew him away and it was gone eight PM when he got back to his room… David was sat reading one of the set literature texts. Jesse groaned and pulled out his maths again…

David was trying not to watch him as he sat at the desk but he couldn’t help notice Jesse had broad shoulders but a narrow waist… he couldn’t understand the fascination…
    At nine-thirty Jesse yawned… the early morning catching up with him… ‘Is it OK if I use the bathroom first David?’
    ‘Sure…’
    ‘I need an early night… I’ve soccer training right after last lesson tomorrow and I need to go for a run in the morning…’
    ‘You’re really big on the physical exercise stuff?’
    ‘I love sport… I love pushing myself so I don’t have to think…’ Jesse's honesty threw Mark
    ‘Think about what?’
    A shadow crossed Jesse's face… ‘A lot of things David…’
    Jesse bit his lip… he wanted to know what Jesse didn’t want to think about but he didn’t like to ask. ‘I see’ he finished lamely
    ‘And I like to win’ Jesse lifted his mood and grinned… ‘So I need some sleep…and a bath first…’ He shut his book and got a towel…
    He wasn’t long and he came out pink from the hot water, smiling… ‘Man that’s good… that was the worst thing about Junior Academy – sharing bloody bathrooms… especially when you’re a fat kid…’
    ‘You? fat?’
    ‘I used to be… the sport helped me fill out…’ Jesse was unselfconscious
    David chuckled… ‘I think I’ve filled out a bit too much as it is…’
    ‘Nah… you’re fine David…’ Jesse gave him a smile… ‘Fine as you are…’
    David's heart beat quickened… he doubted whether Jesse meant anything by those words, he doubted he did but all the same they filled him with a warm glow… He smiled back at Jesse… who grinned and climbed into bed
    A few days later…

Jesse yawned as he walked over to the main teaching block… Mr Harrison had managed to get him permission to use the practise rooms in the evening though the caretakers weren’t too happy with that. They had come to the conclusion that two 45 minute lessons a week weren’t enough and though there was a piano in the house it wasn’t private enough for Jesse to be able to practise… So he had been given permission to use the main block before nine pm. Not that he had a lot of time… Aaron's soccer training was punishing and he could see he wouldn’t be able to do both soccer and Gaelic football for long, and keep up with his work and piano practise but he was doing his best – he wasn’t a quitter!
    Jesse had to pass the principal’s office to get to the practise rooms as all the side doors were locked at this time and he saw about four 2nd year boys stood outside looking very apprehensive. Jesse felt sorry for them, they’d obviously done wrong and were about to get a bollocking – he’d been there enough to know what that was like. He gave them a sympathetic smile…
    ‘You in trouble?’ he whispered. They nodded…
    ‘He’s not a bad old bat you know… just be really sorry…’ Jesse winked at them then went on to the practice room. It was weird but he’d not been in any trouble in the first few days of term which was a miracle for him. His homework was done, if not brilliantly, at least to an acceptable standard and he hadnt been late, or cheeky. He grinned at that, he was too knackered to be cheeky.
    He settled himself at the piano and began to run through the scales to warm himself up… he was planning on spending an hour here before returning to his history essay and he had a lot he wanted to run through…

As always, when he played the piano or guitar he got lost in the music, it carried him away to a better place, not the dusty practice room so he was most abrupt thrown when the door was flung open and one of the 2nd year boys flew in
    ‘Do you mind?’ Jesse's tone was angry
    ‘Please… you have to come… now’ the kid panted … he was near tears
    ‘Why? Where?’
    ‘Its Principle Ascot… he’s ill or something… he’s collapsed…’
    Jesse jumped up with a start… he followed the kid… ‘What’s happened?’
    ‘I don’t know… he was shouting at us and getting really red in the face and he went for the strap… then he sort of fell on the floor…’
    ‘Is he breathing?’
    ‘I don’t know…’
    Jesse dashed into the Principal’s office, full of fear… the other kids were huddled together looking at Ascot who was laid motionless… Jesse felt even more scared… He went over to the figure ‘Principle…?’
    There was no response so Jesse got on his hands and knees and began to search for a pulse… it was barely there and to his utter horror he realised the man wasn’t breathing. He turned to the kids…
    ‘GO GET A MEMBER OF STAFF TO RING FOR A AMBULANCE! NOW!’

They all went and left him which scared him even more… He’d been trained in first aid but he’d never thought he would have to use it on his principal… But taking a deep breath and trying to calm himself he began CPR
    aalliinnaaaaa
    aalliinnaaaaa

Post  aalliinnaaaaa Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Thank you for this chapter. Very Happy
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:05 pm

thankyou it's okay i'll update in the next 2 days JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686
    aalliinnaaaaa
    aalliinnaaaaa

Post  aalliinnaaaaa Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:02 am

I really really like this story.
    I can't wait for the next chapter.
    Very Happy
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:07 am

here you go the next chapter

It was the longest few minutes of his life, trying to get the man to breathe… he guessed it was some sort of heart attack or stroke but that didn’t matter… All that mattered was saving him and he prayed as he went through what he had learned… ‘Please god… let him start breathing… please… please’

He had never realised how tiring it was and he was conscious of how alone he was… Physically after a long day in lessons then football training he was shattered but his determination kept him going…

Suddenly there were people there… Mr Delainey the vice principal who had just started that term, Mr Daniels and to his relief Mr Harrison ‘OK Jesse… we’ll take over…’ Mr Daniels was knelt next to him… Jesse didn’t stop… the man let him go through the cycle then gently pushed him away… ‘I’ll carry on now… the ambulance will be here in a minute…’

Numbly Jesse nodded and got to his feet…
    ‘What happened then …’ Mr Delainey didn’t know Jesse's name or at least couldn’t match his face to it…

‘I… I don’t know…’ Jesse realised that to his shame he was starting to shake… he guessed it was shock setting in … ‘The kids came and got me… said he’d collapsed and… when I got here… he wasn’t breathing. So I started CPR…’ Jesse wrapped his arms round himself… blinking back tears that were threatening to fall… ‘

‘So you don’t know why he collapsed? You weren’t in the room at that point?’

Jesse shook his head… ‘I was practising…’ Suddenly the room spun and Jesse had to grab a chair for support… ‘I’m sorry…’

‘You have nothing to be sorry for Jesse…’ Mr Harrison stepped forward, he realised Jesse was in a fragile state… ‘You did very well… you may have saved his life!’
    ‘But what if… what if he dies…?’ Jesse bit his lip… he looked at where his housemaster was trying to revive the man

‘Then you did your best…’ Mr Harrison's voice was calm… ‘You couldn’t have done any more…’

Suddenly Mr Brennan was there with the paramedics who began work immediately. Mr Harrison looked at Jesse who was as pale as a ghost. ‘I’ll take Jesse to get a drink now…’

Mr Delainey nodded… and Mr harrison put an arm round Jesse's shoulders… ‘Come on Jesse…’ he could feel him trembling
    He led Jesse to the staffroom and sat him down on a sofa… knowing there would be too many questions if he took him back to his class at that moment… He could sense Jesse was on the verge of tears as well…He made tea and made sure the heating was on in the room as Jesse was shivering… He saw Jesse turn pale as he heard the ambulance siren…

‘Jesse… that’s a good sign… they must think he’s going to make it… they’re rushing him to hospital…’
    Jesse didn’t seem to hear him and James put the drink in front of him… ‘Jesse… you did your best!’
    ‘I was scared… I was on my own and I thought… he was dead but I had to try… Something took over me’ Jesse's voice shook and James patted his arm…
    ‘Jesse… calm down … its over now… It was a very brave thing you did…’
    ‘I just feel…’ Jesse didn’t want to cry in front of his teacher… ‘Inadequate…’
    ‘You’re not Jesse… you did all you could…’
    The door opened and Mr Delainey walked in… he looked at Jesse and then at James ‘They managed to restart Priciple Ascott's heart and have rushed him straight to New york General. Mr Daniels has gone with him so you’re in charge of Mannerley House tonight… I’ll take charge of the school… as vice principal’
    James nodded and turned to Jesse… ‘You see… he has a chance thanks to you!’ He gave Jesse a smile
    Mr Delainey looked at Jesse… ‘How are you now?’
    Jesse looked up… ‘I’m a bit shaken up to be honest Sir…’
    ‘I can imagine… maybe you should go to the medical room and see the nurse…’
    Jesse's eyes opened wide… that was the last thing he wanted… he hated it there and because of his many activities he seemed to find himself there a lot… Nurse was no nonsense and she’d probably give him some disgusting medicine… He shook his head ‘I’ll be OK… honest… I’d really rather just go to my room and rest…’

The Teacher nodded… ‘If you think you’ll be fine…’
    James spoke up… ‘I’ll keep an eye on him…’
    ‘Alright… I’ll call a whole school assembly tomorrow morning… until then its best not to worry the students…’
    David nodded… after the man had gone he spoke to Jesse ‘If you’ve finished your tea I’ll take you back… its going to be a busy day tomorrow…’
    Jesse stood up… he had a little more colour and he seemed more composed… ‘I’m ready…’

David was wondering where Jesse was when the door opened and he walked in, together with Mr Harrison. He could tell at a glance Jesse wasn’t himself and his heart leapt with fear
    ‘Jesse… are you OK?’
    James smiled at the concern… ‘Jesse's had a bit of a shock tonight David…’ he closed the door… ‘The whole school will know tomorrow but for now I trust you to keep it to yourself… you need to know so you can be there to support Jesse He quickly went over what had happened…
    ‘Oh no…’ David bit his lip… ‘Jesse… that’s awful…’
    Jesse nodded… ‘It was…’
    ‘So I’ll come back to check Jesse later but for now… be there for him’ James smiled kindly at David
    ‘I will sir…’
    ‘Sir…’ Jesse spoke… ‘You will let me know as soon as there’s any news won’t you? Please?’
    ‘I will Jesse… but try and get some rest…’
    After he’d gone Jesse sat on his bed… David didn’t know what to say to him… ‘It was a really brave thing you did Jesse…’

Jesse shook his head… ‘It wasn’t… and the thing was… I was so tired and I kept thinking what if no one comes to help…’
    David rubbed his shoulders… ‘But they did…’
    I felt so alone… ‘ Suddenly Jesse knew he was going to cry and he couldn’t hold it back any longer… ‘I always feel alone but that was the worst feeling ever… to be alone with someone dying and to know it was all down to me…’ he started to sob…
    ‘Shhhhh’ David carried on rubbing his back… ‘He hasn’t died… you probably saved his life…’
    Jesse gulped… ‘I was so scared… I’m sorry for crying but…’
    ‘Don’t be… I’d cry if that had happened…’ Instinctively David wrapped his arm round Jesse's shoulders, pulling him closer… expecting Jesse to shrug him off and move away
    He didn’t expect Jesse to bury his face in his chest and cling to him… ‘I’m sorry but… I’m scared… ‘Its OK…’ David held him close… ‘If it makes you feel better its good…’ Jesse realised it had been a long time since anyone had held him whilst he cried… had given him the warmth and support and somewhere deep down he realised he had missed it… So he let David hold him until all his tears were gone.
    JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 690817 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 690817 lol! affraid JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 54846 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686 JESSE STORY-How do you sleep???? 110686

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:55 am