JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
l0vinxJeSsE
xxGetFreakyxx
6 posters

I'm writing a paper on Jesse...//edit

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

I'm writing a paper on Jesse...//edit Empty I'm writing a paper on Jesse...//edit

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:34 pm

so i was wondering if u guys could help me out a little bit Smile

i have to disprove that all male pop stars are gay and the one i chose to research is of course Jesse I'm writing a paper on Jesse...//edit 690817

1.) so if you guys have any videos or interviews with Jesse saying stuff about Katie, Katy Perry or his first kiss or anything pretty much about him liking girls would be a huge help. also pictures of him out with girls (danielle panabaker, aubrey o'day... )[ik all of those are rumors but it helps and i will make sure my paper says the facts about it being a rumor and not a real date and stuff]

2.) if you know any songs that sound like Jesse songs (from any album other than DS) please post them Smile if you know any songs that sound like them particulary artists who arent classified as 'gay' and are males (akon, colby o'donis, tpain...) that would be amazing too Very Happy (ppl who sing pop/rock, pop, pop/r&b)

3.) any collaborations Jesse did (body lanuage/tpain, HDYS/luda...)

anything at all would help me so much. i really wanna show everyone Jesse isn't gay because i told 2 ppl about the topic i chose and they said "but he is gay" as if they knew it for a fact
    so lets help ppl understand that jesse isnt gay

ik its kind of a lot but it would be amazing if u could post anything

EDIT::
    does anyone remember when he said he had a crush on christina ricci or when he said he liked katy perry?

Last edited by xxGetFreakyxx on Sun May 03, 2009 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

I'm writing a paper on Jesse...//edit Empty Re: I'm writing a paper on Jesse...//edit

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:00 pm

You can also include that he was in a 3 year long relationship with a FEMALE that he loved.

Here's a video of him talking about his first kiss...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl9_jeT9OGw

But uh you might want to leave out the part about her being gay now. lol.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

I'm writing a paper on Jesse...//edit Empty Re: I'm writing a paper on Jesse...//edit

Post  heathermarie Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:10 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:You can also include that he was in a 3 year long relationship with a FEMALE that he loved.

hahaha i remember that interview.
    that part was soo funny too, about how he scared her with the kiss and turned her gay. lol
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:16 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:You can also include that he was in a 3 year long relationship with a FEMALE that he loved.

hahaha i remember that interview.
    that part was soo funny too, about how he scared her with the kiss and turned her gay. lol

Haha, he would turn any gay girl straight =]

lol
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:17 pm

lmao i love when he says that
    i won't include that haha
    bedtime71
    bedtime71

Number of posts : 168

I'm writing a paper on Jesse...//edit Empty essay!

Post  bedtime71 Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Jesse McCartney is a perfect example of a male pop star who is not gay. You should definitely include the fact that the majority of his songs focus on his biographical or hypothetical relationships with women, which disproves that all male pop stars are homosexual. Here's a link to an interview where Jesse McCartney describes the personal inspiration of his songs from Departure.
    Good luck! Razz

http://www.singersroom.com/interview/artist-v-114.asp
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri May 01, 2009 10:03 am

There's also the Bongo shoot from last year. Especially the pics where he's getting kissed all over by the girls. I mean sure people could say that he did it just because he was paid to, but seriously would any gay man, good actor or not, look that genuinely pleased at where those girls were kissing? Or about having five girls kissing him? And there is that video of the shoot too where Jesse says that he loves Bongo girls or something close to that. I have the pics if you need them. And the video in on You Tube.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri May 01, 2009 1:17 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:There's also the Bongo shoot from last year. Especially the pics where he's getting kissed all over by the girls. I mean sure people could say that he did it just because he was paid to, but seriously would any gay man, good actor or not, look that genuinely pleased at where those girls were kissing? Or about having five girls kissing him? And there is that video of the shoot too where Jesse says that he loves Bongo girls or something close to that. I have the pics if you need them. And the video in on You Tube.

oh yeah i remember that, and when he said that if he saw girls wearing the jeans, he would be staring at a certain place, or however he said it. hahaha
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri May 01, 2009 2:57 pm

I forgot about the Bongo shoot! haha.

Yep. He said that if he saw a girl in those jeans he'd definitely be staring, "at their back ends..." hahah.

Would a gay man say that? I don't think so. Razz
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri May 01, 2009 3:02 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I forgot about the Bongo shoot! haha.

Yep. He said that if he saw a girl in those jeans he'd definitely be staring, "at their back ends..." hahah.

Would a gay man say that? I don't think so. Razz

yess that was it! hahaha
    and oh yeah, i completely agree with that. he could be the best actor in the world, but he couldn't hide something like that (if it was true!). espically when he says something like that, and you can just see him become so flirty...<3

....basically people who believe that its true just need to get over themselves and let it go! it's pretty rediculous!
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Fri May 01, 2009 9:00 pm

thanks guys<3
    i thought about all this stuff
    i thought about BONGO but the ppl at my skool would think its aperverted to say that quote but whatever i wont write it in my presentation lol

and i thought about quotes about "if a girl can make me laugh, im in love"

thank you guys so much
    u guys deserve an award<3
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Fri May 01, 2009 9:03 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:thanks guys<3
    i thought about BONGO but the ppl at my skool would think its aperverted to say that quote but whatever i wont write it in my presentation lol

thank you guys so much

no problem!
    i'm happy i could help (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri May 01, 2009 9:33 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    xxGetFreakyxx wrote:thanks guys<3

thank you guys so much

no problem!
    i'm happy i could help (:

Agreed! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:06 am