JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

I need a really important video for my research paper :[

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

I need a really important video for my research paper :[ Empty I need a really important video for my research paper :[ EDIT

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu May 28, 2009 5:31 pm

i think its a video it mite be an interview where Jesse says something about "If people think my type of music is gay im okay with it" i think he also said "if i a guy comes up to me and says hey man, i like ur music than thats cool with me" it was something liek that and if any of you have any idea of what video that it that would be AMAZING I need a really important video for my research paper :[ 110686

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnpmbbrAtqg&feature=related
    does any one know what year its from?? it says 2007 but idk if thats rite

Last edited by xxGetFreakyxx on Thu May 28, 2009 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

I need a really important video for my research paper :[ Empty Re: I need a really important video for my research paper :[

Post  heathermarie Thu May 28, 2009 5:35 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:i think its a video it mite be an interview where Jesse says something about "If people think my type of music is gay im okay with it" i think he also said "if i a guy comes up to me and says hey man, i like ur music than thats cool with me" it was something liek that and if any of you have any idea of what video that it that would be AMAZING I need a really important video for my research paper :[ 110686

i can try and help you find it!
    do you remember anything else about it? just to try and maybe narrow it down a little more since there are many videos of his interviews out there, haha (:
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

I need a really important video for my research paper :[ Empty Re: I need a really important video for my research paper :[

Post  JessexBroadway Thu May 28, 2009 5:35 pm

I think i know what you're talking about. I'll search for it!
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu May 28, 2009 5:45 pm

heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Thu May 28, 2009 5:46 pm

oh wow, thats great!
    it's old, and i dont think i've ever seen it before! haha
    maralita
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

Post  maralita Thu May 28, 2009 10:48 pm

cute video. at the end of the video it says that its copyrighted 2006 so it was probably done in 2006 and just posted in 2007.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:49 pm