JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+6
heathermarie
JessexBroadway
jesserockz4eva
babygirl49392
jesseluver182
Jmaclover16
10 posters

MEET AND GREET!

Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

MEET AND GREET! Empty MEET AND GREET!

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:04 pm

I WON MEET AND GREET PASSES FOR THE JUNE 19TH SHOW IN MANSFIELD,MA AHHH IM SO EXCITED I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I WAS SHAKING SO MUCH WHEN I READ THE EMAILL OMGG AHH 8 DAYS AWAY MEET AND GREET! 690817 MEET AND GREET! 690817 MEET AND GREET! 690817 MEET AND GREET! 690817
    jesseluver182

Number of posts : 330

MEET AND GREET! Empty Re: MEET AND GREET!

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:19 pm

first time meeting him??? lol never been to a show or met him...
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:37 pm

jesseluver182 wrote:first time meeting him??? lol never been to a show or met him...
    I have been to a show February 27th at the House of Blues here in Boston but I was part of his fan site so I didn't get a chance to win meet and greets but now I did and I'm so happy!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:24 pm

Congrats!
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:09 pm

aww that's soooo coool Very Happy:D CONGRATS!

i met him last year and wow i still can't believe it... because he was just soooooo nice and sweet and down to earth and funny and polite and.......... you wont be disappointed Smile
    maybe u could think of a question or something... because last year i thought "damn why didnt i ask him a question i always wanted to know"... haha. just if u want of course. xD
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:12 pm

ask about that girl jumpin up on stage and if it was planned and what he thoughts were about it ahahaha

ask him what his other band members arfe besides phil dave and aaron or ask him when 'Wanted' comes out... theres just a few questions LOL
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:23 pm

Awww yayy!! that's great! Smile
    I won passes for the July 27th show!!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:26 pm

aaah i won for the 19th too! it will be my first time meeting him also! i can't wait, it really will complete my life!
    haha i'm trying to prepare myself now so i can act as normal as i possibly can around him, haha
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:30 pm

I think im going to write a letter and give it to him
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:30 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:Awww yayy!! that's great! Smile
    I won passes for the July 27th show!!

CONGRATS!!
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:32 pm

heathermarie wrote:aaah i won for the 19th too! it will be my first time meeting him also! i can't wait, it really will complete my life!
    haha i'm trying to prepare myself now so i can act as normal as i possibly can around him, haha
    hahahaha i have to prepare myself when my chance comes. omg i wont be on for the whole week before the show. lol ahaha ill be too busy making posters,signs,letters,buying stuff for him...etc
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:44 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:I think im going to write a letter and give it to him

i was thinking about that, but do you think he actually reads them? just since he is always so busy while on tour....
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:47 pm

heathermarie wrote:

i was thinking about that, but do you think he actually reads them? just since he is always so busy while on tour....

lol i would read him the letter out loud...aha
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:50 pm

jesseluver182 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

Yea but you also think, he is stuck on a tour bus a lot of the time and just reads, watches tv/movies, or plays video games. So, he has some time then to read them. Which is probably when he goes through everything the he gets during the M&G and show from that day. And I doubt that he'd be going to bed as soon as he gets on the bus since it's still kinda early when he leaves since as far as I can tell he doesn't stay for the New Kids' show.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:50 pm

jesseluver182 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

hahaha!
    at least that way you know he heard it, haha (:
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:52 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jesseluver182 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

Yea but you also think, he is stuck on a tour bus a lot of the time and just reads, watches tv/movies, or plays video games. So, he has some time then to read them. Which is probably when he goes through everything the he gets during the M&G and show from that day. And I doubt that he'd be going to bed as soon as he gets on the bus since it's still kinda early when he leaves since as far as I can tell he doesn't stay for the New Kids' show.

yeah, thats true. i was just wondering where all the stuff that he gets during a m&g goes during it, and if he gets all of it back...i hope he would see the things that he gets from fans, but i wonder if he actually does....
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:55 pm

I'd be like be honest with me, no lying ahaha then id be like what do u really do with all the letters and gifts you get?
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:57 pm

ive never met him Sad i want to so badly my life would be complete if i met him
    jesseluver182

Post  jesseluver182 Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:00 pm

same here freaky. Sad
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:03 am

I'm giving Jesse a cd of all the songs I wrote for him, I dunno if Ihe will like it or even play it, but it's worth a shot??
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:55 am

jessecraze wrote:I'm giving Jesse a cd of all the songs I wrote for him, I dunno if Ihe will like it or even play it, but it's worth a shot??

Yea, that's a cool idea. Though you might want to make sure that he knows that you aren't trying to 'use' him to get your foot in the door. Know what I mean?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:36 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:I'm giving Jesse a cd of all the songs I wrote for him, I dunno if Ihe will like it or even play it, but it's worth a shot??

Yea, that's a cool idea. Though you might want to make sure that he knows that you aren't trying to 'use' him to get your foot in the door. Know what I mean?

Oh deffently! That would be the first thing I would let him know. I love writting songs and music, but fame is the last thing on my mind!! (it's all about him) <33333333333333
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:48 am

oh congrats to all of u... i so wanna meet him again... i miss him haha.

yeah ask him about that girl jumping on stage or... if there'll be a departure live dvd or something... Very Happy:D

i'm so happy for all of u!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:15 am

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Oh deffently! That would be the first thing I would let him know. I love writting songs and music, but fame is the last thing on my mind!! (it's all about him) <33333333333333

Yea, and I'm sure if he knew that then he would most definitely listen to them. I mean he does truly love his fans and definitely seems to truly care about what they give him, so I don't seem him just discarding it and/or throwing it away after you tell him that they were written for him. Do you know if you are getting to meet him this tour yet?
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:17 am

jesserockz4eva wrote:oh congrats to all of u... i so wanna meet him again... i miss him haha.

yeah ask him about that girl jumping on stage or... if there'll be a departure live dvd or something... Very Happy:D

i'm so happy for all of u!!

Yea, I'm all for the Departure Live dvd. He needs another live dvd. As much as I love my BS Live, I'm ready to watch another concert whenever I feel the need to see him performing. Smile Granted that is everyday, but having a variety would definitely be nice. Wink lol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:19 pm