JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+6
heathermarie
JessexBroadway
jesserockz4eva
babygirl49392
jesseluver182
Jmaclover16
10 posters

MEET AND GREET!

heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 Empty Re: MEET AND GREET!

Post  heathermarie Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:58 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jesserockz4eva wrote:oh congrats to all of u... i so wanna meet him again... i miss him haha.

yeah ask him about that girl jumping on stage or... if there'll be a departure live dvd or something... Very Happy:D

i'm so happy for all of u!!

Yea, I'm all for the Departure Live dvd. He needs another live dvd. As much as I love my BS Live, I'm ready to watch another concert whenever I feel the need to see him performing. Smile Granted that is everyday, but having a variety would definitely be nice. Wink lol.

yeah, i agree with that! a departure live dvd is a necessity, haha and will be very much appreciated (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:59 am

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jesserockz4eva wrote:oh congrats to all of u... i so wanna meet him again... i miss him haha.

yeah ask him about that girl jumping on stage or... if there'll be a departure live dvd or something... Very Happy:D

i'm so happy for all of u!!

Yea, I'm all for the Departure Live dvd. He needs another live dvd. As much as I love my BS Live, I'm ready to watch another concert whenever I feel the need to see him performing. Smile Granted that is everyday, but having a variety would definitely be nice. Wink lol.

yeah, i agree with that! a departure live dvd is a necessity, haha and will be very much appreciated (:

Completely, especially since he has already been touring for it for over a year and has plans for about another year of touring for it! I believe that is cause for it to definitely happening and being a necessity! Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:48 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:I'm giving Jesse a cd of all the songs I wrote for him, I dunno if Ihe will like it or even play it, but it's worth a shot??

Yea, that's a cool idea. Though you might want to make sure that he knows that you aren't trying to 'use' him to get your foot in the door. Know what I mean?

Oh deffently! That would be the first thing I would let him know. I love writting songs and music, but fame is the last thing on my mind!! (it's all about him) <33333333333333

Yea, and I'm sure if he knew that then he would most definitely listen to them. I mean he does truly love his fans and definitely seems to truly care about what they give him, so I don't seem him just discarding it and/or throwing it away after you tell him that they were written for him. Do you know if you are getting to meet him this tour yet?
    Yes Em, Myself, and Crystal Clear will all be meeting him together =D
    and I really hope if he finds time to hear my cd, that he understands me..
    I can't help, but to write from my heart and sometimes I get really deep! (I mean you read the "shine on me" song. That was totally deep and from my heart) Have you found out if you will get to meet him this tour?
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:07 pm

yeah i so HOPE there'll be a dearture live dvd. i mean why not? i dont see a reason for it NOT to be released... somebody HAS to tell him xD
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:44 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:I'm giving Jesse a cd of all the songs I wrote for him, I dunno if Ihe will like it or even play it, but it's worth a shot??

Yea, that's a cool idea. Though you might want to make sure that he knows that you aren't trying to 'use' him to get your foot in the door. Know what I mean?

Oh deffently! That would be the first thing I would let him know. I love writting songs and music, but fame is the last thing on my mind!! (it's all about him) <33333333333333

Yea, and I'm sure if he knew that then he would most definitely listen to them. I mean he does truly love his fans and definitely seems to truly care about what they give him, so I don't seem him just discarding it and/or throwing it away after you tell him that they were written for him. Do you know if you are getting to meet him this tour yet?
    I can't help, but to write from my heart and sometimes I get really deep! (I mean you read the "shine on me" song. That was totally deep and from my heart) Have you found out if you will get to meet him this tour?

Yea, I know what you mean. I'm sure that he will though.

I haven't found out yet. Registration for July 7 doesn't close till Monday, the 15th, so I'm hoping to know by the end of next week. That way I have a few weeks to 'calm' down before meeting him. Get used to the idea, you know?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:08 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I haven't found out yet. Registration for July 7 doesn't close till Monday, the 15th, so I'm hoping to know by the end of next week. That way I have a few weeks to 'calm' down before meeting him. Get used to the idea, you know?

awww yea <333 I really hope you do win =D <3333
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:20 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Thanks. Right now there is still only 3 people registered for it. So, I'm hope that a ton of people don't sign up at the last minute. lol. That would so be my luck! Especially since3 I was the first person to sign up for it. haha. I bought my tickets the day they announced Jesse was opening for NKOTB and as soon as that was approved, and they had the dates on the site, I signed up. Even before they were completely confirmed. lol. I also asked Jenny on the fc message boards if they would still have it if there was only 3 people entered, and she said that they would but that they will probably give passes out to the local radio stations but that it will stay pretty small. I'm kinda hoping that means that we'll have a little more time with him. You know talk a little and get an autograph. But we'll see. Definitely keeping my fingers crosses. haha.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:25 am

jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

i hope you win too! you deserve it! (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:07 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Awe, thank you.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:42 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

Awe, thank you.

your welcome! (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Just received my email!!!! I'M MEETING JESSE JULY 7!! AT 6:40 PM!!!! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait!!! Very Happy MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 110686
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Just received my email!!!! I'M MEETING JESSE JULY 7!! AT 6:40 PM!!!! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait!!! Very Happy MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 110686

Awww yay!!!
    I'm soo happy for you! haha, is this your first time meeting him or no?

yay! haha, have fun. :]
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:52 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:Just received my email!!!! I'M MEETING JESSE JULY 7!! AT 6:40 PM!!!! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait!!! Very Happy MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 690817 MEET AND GREET! - Page 2 110686

Awww yay!!!

Thank you! Yes, it's my first time meeting him! I'm already so anxious! The next 21 days definitely can't go by fast enough!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:54 pm

yay!! i'm so happy for you!
    you deserve it! (:
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:59 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

Awww yay!!!

Thank you! Yes, it's my first time meeting him! I'm already so anxious! The next 21 days definitely can't go by fast enough!

aw!
    Tell us how it goes. :]
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:01 pm

heathermarie wrote:

you deserve it! (:

Thanks! You do too. Let me know every detail when you meet him Friday! I still have 21 days to wait!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:02 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

Awww yay!!!

aw!
    Tell us how it goes. :]

I'll definitely let you all know! But it's still 21 days!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:12 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

you deserve it! (:

Thanks! You do too. Let me know every detail when you meet him Friday! I still have 21 days to wait!

thanks! don't worry i will! and those days will go by sooner than you think (:
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:48 pm

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    heathermarie wrote:

you deserve it! (:

thanks! don't worry i will! and those days will go by sooner than you think (:

AWWW 2 MORE DAYSS YEAAAA
    _jessevda_

Number of posts : 9

Post  _jessevda_ Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:54 am

if you are going to meet him, can you tell him that he has lots of fans here in turkey Very Happy
    I really wanna meet him. if you tell ,you will make me so happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:41 am