JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+6
Skysthelimit
Audrine
starrynights
heathermarie
Jmaclover16
babygirl49392
10 posters

Here Comes Goodbye

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Here Comes Goodbye Empty Here Comes Goodbye

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:01 pm

NEW STORY!!

Just started this today! I woke up and it was all just flooding my brain and begging to be written, though I have had this idea written down for while. This is a short story. I already have the Prologue and Epilogue written, and I've only been up for about 4 hours. I'm not expecting it to have more than 5 chapters. And you all know the deal, 3 responses/comments/replies before I start posting and also after each part for the next part to get posted! Smile Here Comes Goodbye 690817

Anyway, here we are with the characters and summary. Also, this is all in Jesse's POV.

Summary:

Jesse is getting home from a 7 week tour across the U.S. Everything is going according to plan and normal. Almost exactly how he left it. His loving and beautiful girlfriend, whom he just bought a new house with, picks him up to the airport. However, while on their way to visit Jesse's family before going to their new home, tragedy strikes. How will Jesse cope?

Characters

Male Lead- Jesse McCartney

Male Lead's Family- Mom: Ginger McCartney, Dad: Scot McCartney

Female Lead- Lindsay Richards

Other- Doctor, Nurse

(Side note: this is inspired by Rascal Flatts' video to their song "Here Comes Goodbye".) Here Comes Goodbye 690817

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Here Comes Goodbye Empty Re: Here Comes Goodbye

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:14 pm

I want to read Here Comes Goodbye 690817
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:19 am

me too! (:
    starrynights
    starrynights

Number of posts : 102

Post  starrynights Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:47 am

I want to read it too!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Here Comes Goodbye Empty Here Comes Goodbye Prologue

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Ok, everyone! Thanks for the interest in this story. I know I still need to finish chapter 16 of My Baby, I'm hoping to have that up later tonight or possibly tomorrow. I'm stuck on The Bot Next Door, so if anyone has ideas or wants to help please reply in that thread or pm me.

So, without further ado, here is the prologue to Here Comes Goodbye. And just a little warning, while reading this story, it's a good idea to have always have tissues within reaching distance. This story is sad, and ultimately will not have the happy ending. Sorry guys. But it just has to be done. So, here we go with yet another story that is just short of a 'masterpiece'! haha. Wink Just kidding! And remember, this story is all in Jesse's POV! ENJOY!! Very Happy Here Comes Goodbye 690817 Here Comes Goodbye 690817

Prologue:

~At LAX Airport~

“Hello?” I answered my phone as I was walking out of the terminal and turning to head to baggage claim.

“Hey Baby! I can’t wait to see you! I’m waiting right out front!” I smile at hearing my girlfriend Lindsay’s excitement.

“I’m excited to see you too. It’s been too long. I’m just now getting to baggage claim, so it’ll be just a few more minutes.” I smile as I thought about getting to kiss her again. Seven weeks away is too long. I tighten my left hand around the small box in my jeans pocket. I have to ask her tonight. I’ve put it off for far too long already.

“Ok, babe, I’ll be waiting! I love you! See you in a few.” I snap out of my reverie at the sound of her voice.

“Ok, I’ll hurry the best that I can. I love you too Linds.” As I close my phone and drop it back into my pocket, the conveyor belt starts moving and I sigh as I move closer to wait for my bags.

As soon as I have all my luggage, I head out with the rest of the guys and Bill to everyone who’s waiting to take us home. I say a quick bye and wave over my shoulder as I head to the five foot six dirty blond woman leaning against the blue Dodge SRT4. Why she ever insisted on this car I’ll never know. Once I’m within a few feet of her, she brings her head up and locks her light sea green eyes with mine, her smile growing significantly, mine matching it I’m sure. I drop my bags as she pushes off the car and rushes to me. I take a few more steps, opening my arms to engulf her once she’s within reach. I close my arms around her and stand straight, leaving her feet dangling off the ground a few inches. I close my eyes and breathe all of her in. Her shampoo, body wash, perfume, everything that is Lindsay Richards. Hopefully to be Lindsay McCartney one day soon. We pull back and I place her feet back on the ground.

“You always look so different.” She whispers as I smile at her and as she returns it, I close the distance before us and brush my lips against hers ever so softly, wrapping my arms tightly around her waist again and her arms tighten around my neck, increasing the pressure and deepening the kiss ever so slightly. I break our kiss and give her a small loving peck on the tip of her nose.

“What do you say we get going. We need to swing by Mom and Dad’s before heading home.” She nods softly squeezing me into a hug again and kissing my chin then my lips in chaste kisses before turning to walk to the driver’s seat.

After tossing my bags into the trunk, I slide into the passenger seat as she starts the car and then pulls away from the curb and drives from the airport. Once she’s on the highway and has set the cruise, I reach over and take her right hand into my left.

“So, I want to know about everything that happened while I was gone.” And that’s all it took to start the catching up, well the verbal catching up that is. I smile as I listen to her every story intently. All about her classes and the dog. Though not my choice of dog, he still grew on me, like she said he would. But she is in love with him and he is her baby. And totally spoiled rotten. But as she, Mom, and Dad have all told me, ‘better to have a spoiled pet than a spoiled kid.’ And I’d have to agree. Plus pets are definitely cheaper than kids. Though I definitely can’t ever see anyone else mothering my children.

I watch her as she drops my hand and rubs at her eyes, one at a time. I furrow my brow in curiosity but before I can ask, she notices my expression and answers the unasked question freely with a small shrug.

“My contacts have been bothering me a lot lately. I really need to make an appointment to see what’s going on.” I look her over a little more closely.

“Are you sure that it’s just your contacts babe?” She glances at me briefly before turning her eyes back to the road while nodding. She takes hold of my hand again and we fall into a comfortable silence. I turn the radio up slightly and turn to look out at the scenery passing us by.

I immediately turn back to her as soon as I feel her hand tighten around mine, feeling almost involuntary. My eyes meet hers briefly before hers close and then everything that follows is nothing but a bunch of blurs.

~Hours Later, At the Hospital~

“Ugh…” I slowly start to open my eyes and try to look around to get my bearings. When I can’t really focus on anything, I try to rub my eyes with my hands. That’s when I notice the wires connecting me to the annoying beeping. I hear a door open and hear a few pairs of footsteps approaching me. And for the first time I notice that I’m also laying propped up in a bed. A hospital bed. Wait the hospital? Why am I here? What happened for me to be here?

“Oh, good you’re awake.” I look up at the person who spoke. He’s wearing a white coat over plain teal scrubs. A Doctor. I nod and try to sit up more when a pair of hands reach out to help me. I turn to the owner and see my mom with Dad sitting right behind her on the small ledge in front of the window. I turn back to the doctor and nod when I notice just how dry and sore my throat is.

“Ok, Jesse, do you remember anything that happened.” I look him over again and shake my head. “Ok, would you like some water?” I try to verbally answer, but nothing comes out so I nod again. He turns to a nurse who is already heading for the door. “Ok, well you were in a car accident. Miss Richards lost control of the vehicle. After further testing,” the door opens and the same nurse enters with a cup and one of those plain plastic pitchers. She pours water in the cup and hands it too me with a sad smile. What’s that about? I look around the room again. Wait. Where’s Lindsay? Is she ok? I look back to the doctor after I take a drink.

“Lindsay?” I say noticing just how hoarse my voice really is. “Where is she? Is she ok?” I look around the room again but no one will look me in the eye.

“Well, after some further testing, we found that Miss Richards had a cerebral aneurysm,”

“Wait,” I interrupt him, “a cerebral aneurysm? You mean a brain aneurysm?”

“Yes, Jesse. She had a brain aneurysm that ruptured in one of the posterior circulation arteries,” I look over to my parents and they still wouldn’t look at me. I was about to speak again when he continued and I turn my attention back to him, “causing her to slip into unconsciousness, in turn losing control of the vehicle. And from what we can gather with talking to her parents, she hadn’t mentioned having any of the normal symptoms. Do you remember her mentioning any to you? Like feeling nausea maybe even some vomiting, getting sudden and severe headaches, vision impairment, anything along those lines?” I meet his eyes briefly before looking back down to my hands in my lap. This doesn’t feel right. Something is wrong, majorly wrong.

“Um, right before the…accident she…um…she was rubbing her eyes. But she just said that her contacts had been bothering her the last few days and the she needed to make an appointment. But that could have been nothing, right?” I meet his eyes again, this time holding his stare. He nods solemnly to me, which causes something inside me to snap. “Where is Lindsay? Can I see her? Is she alright?” I was losing my patience and his noticeable reluctance to answer my questions wasn’t helping at all.

“Well, I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this but…” He stops and looks down at his clipboard, the one that I can only guess is holding my charts.

“But what? She’s either fine or not!” I barely feel my mom squeeze my hand in a feeble attempt to calm me. “Well? But what?”

He meets my gaze again and he doesn’t have to say anything. I start shaking my head back and forth, repeatedly mumbling ‘no’ under my breath, my eyes never wavering from his.

“I’m so sorry.” And that’s all it took for my whole body to just shut down
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:04 pm

oh my god, you were not kidding about the tissues!! it made me cry, honestly, it's so sad, but i love it! haha
    i can't wait to read more! (:
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:29 pm

omg that goes just good with my day today to be honest this girl who is 12 years old who lives down the street from me right well her name is arianna and 2 years ago I used to babysit her well her mom was 56 and she was a middle school teacher in 6th grade math teacher well her mom past away Thursday during work while she was teaching and I was so devastated today and then I went by to drop a card off because it said in the Boston Globe that arianna was staying with her aunt and she must had been at home picking stuff up and I heard her crying and screaming and I just broke out in to tears it was horrible Sad post more soon though love it sorry lol for drowning you all in my sorrows you shouldnt have to hear it
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:55 pm

heathermarie wrote:oh my god, you were not kidding about the tissues!! it made me cry, honestly, it's so sad, but i love it! haha
    i can't wait to read more! (:

Thanks. Hate to tell you too, it does get worse. Sorry for making you cry though, but at least I did give you warning. *meek smile.* I'm glad you like it though.

Jmaclover16 wrote:omg that goes just good with my day today to be honest this girl who is 12 years old who lives down the street from me right well her name is arianna and 2 years ago I used to babysit her well her mom was 56 and she was a middle school teacher in 6th grade math teacher well her mom past away Thursday during work while she was teaching and I was so devastated today and then I went by to drop a card off because it said in the Boston Globe that arianna was staying with her aunt and she must had been at home picking stuff up and I heard her crying and screaming and I just broke out in to tears it was horrible Sad post more soon though love it sorry lol for drowning you all in my sorrows you shouldnt have to hear it

Man that sucks. I'm sorry to post this today then. I'm glad you like it though. I hope everything gets better for you and Arianna.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:19 pm

yeah, i figured it would get worse.... but i wasn't too bad, just a few tears (: and haha i know, i'll give you credit, you did warn me! haha but i don't mind the crying, i'm pretty much a sucker for sad love stories anyway (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:02 pm

heathermarie wrote:yeah, i figured it would get worse.... but i wasn't too bad, just a few tears (: and haha i know, i'll give you credit, you did warn me! haha but i don't mind the crying, i'm pretty much a sucker for sad love stories anyway (:

Yea, I'm a sucker for them too. Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:01 am

One more comment/reply guys! Then I can post chapter 1!
    Audrine
    Audrine

Number of posts : 33
    Hobbies : Music : JESSE MCCARTNEY, Taekwondo and my Car

Post  Audrine Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:54 am

OMG it is so good... so sad but so good !!
    I'm waiting for the next chapter ... ;-)
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:26 pm

That was SO good. Really sad, though, but in all fairness you did warn me. Smile I can't wait for me. Great job! Smile
    *CanNon~BallZ`
    *CanNon~BallZ`

Number of posts : 20

Post  *CanNon~BallZ` Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:24 am

awesome, can't wait for more!
    JMrocks1988
    JMrocks1988

Number of posts : 9
    Hobbies : Looking at Jesse McCartney photos, writing fanfiction

Post  JMrocks1988 Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:15 pm

This was so sad but well written!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Here Comes Goodbye Empty Here Comes Goodbye Chapter One

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:27 pm

Hey everyone!!! Thanks so much for all the comments/replies! They are all well appreciated and loved! Also, I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to update all my stories. I'm working on them though. Slowly but surely. haha. Anyway, thanks so much again. Love you all to pieces!! Very Happy And here we are with the first chapter!!!

Chapter One:

I turn over in my bed trying to shield my eyes from the brightness of the sun seeping through my lids. Upon turning over however, my eyes shoot open at realizing I’m alone in the bed. I stretch, sit up, and rub the sleep from my eyes before looking around and taking in my surroundings. Home. Our new home. Until now, I’d only seen it furnished in pictures. How come I can’t remember anything? Not the visit with Mom and Dad. Not arriving at our house. Not Lindsay showing me around. Lindsay. The reason I woke up floods my brain. Where is she? Why isn’t she in bed? I turn to look at the clock. 7:00 am. Well she should definitely be in bed. I pull the covers back and flinch slightly at the cool air hitting my bare skin. I reach for my jeans that are tossed on the floor. Pulling them on, I leave the room in search for her.

I arrive downstairs in the living room and there she is. Wearing my light blue button up, her boy short underwear, and that’s it. I stand there against the door frame for a few minutes just watching her. I smile softly and then push away from the frame and enter the room. I walk quietly to where she’s sitting on the couch and wrap her in my arms as best as I can with the couch in the way. “Morning babe. Why aren’t you still in bed?”

She turns her face to meet mine and brushes her lips against mine softly. “Hmm, morning. Couldn’t sleep. Why aren’t you still in bed?” She sends me a smile and shifts her whole body to face me and wraps her arms around me as well.

“Because you aren’t still in bed.” I smile back at her and kiss her back just as softly. We break the kiss and she leans into me, resting her head on my chest softly. I turn my head to rest my cheek against the top of hers and we stay like that for an immeasurable amount of time.

She takes a deep breath and releases it slowly, causing me to lift my head and pull back from her a little bit. She looks up at me, meeting my eyes before taking another slow deep breath and releasing it. Oh, no. This can’t be good. “Um, I wanted to tell you something last night, but I never got the chance.” I nod and she clears her throat. “Um, Jess, it might be best for you to sit down.” I study her face for a minute before nodding again and walking around the couch to sit next to her. We both turn to face each other with her legs slightly overlapping mine, I grasp her hands to reassure her.

“Ok, whenever you’re ready.” I give her a small smile and nod to show her she has my full attention. As if she ever doesn’t.

She opens her mouth and starts to speak, but it’s not her voice I hear. “Well, he got pretty lucky. No serious injuries, no broken bones. Nothing major. Just some bumps and minor bruising. He’ll make a full recovery. The part we need to worry about now though, is how long he stays in the coma and how that might effect him in the long run.”

“Um, Lindsay. What was that?” I try to focus solely on her voice. But where have I heard that voice before?

She starts to repeat what she said but again, it’s not her voice I hear. But the voice I do hear, I’d know anywhere. Dad? “Um,” he clears his throat before continuing, “is there anything that we can or should do?”

Then the first voice is back and answers him. “Nothing much for now. Just keep talking to him. It’s greatly believed that comatose patients can hear voices they know very well. And hopefully, that will help him to realize what’s reality and what’s not.”

I close my eyes tightly shut for a few minutes. Willing my brain to focus on the woman in front of me that I want so much to focus on. That’s the voice from that messed up dream. But man did it ever feel so real.

“Jess?” I slowly open my eyes to meet Lindsay’s concerned ones. I shake my head of the remnants of my dream and nod to her. “Are you ok? You were spacing out a little.” She chuckles softly causing me to smile at her meekly.

“Yeah, sorry. I just, I can’t seem to shake this dream I had. It was so real and I just don’t know. But anyway. What were you needing to tell me?” She gives me a small smile and studies my face for a few minutes.

“Oh, it’s nothing. It can wait. It’s not worth it if you can’t even concentrate right now. So, tell me about this dream. Maybe that’s all you need. To just tell someone and everything will be better. Then I can continue.” I nod, but am hesitant.

“Um, ok, but it’s not a pleasant dream. Definitely more like my worst nightmare.” She nods, encouraging me to continue. “Hmm, well, it’s starts with you picking me up at the airport. Then while you’re driving to Mom and Dad’s you rub your eyes and say that your contacts have been bothering you and you need to make an appointment. Then we’re quiet, just listening to the radio. I feel you squeeze my hand. And I swear I could feel you do it too, it felt so real. Then I turn to look at you and meet your eyes just seconds before they slide close and then,” I clear my throat, “well, then I’m waking up in the hospital. At first I don’t realize where I am but a doctor and nurse come in. He starts talking to me, asking me questions but my throat is too dry so the nurse leaves to get me water. Once she’s back the doctor continues with what happened. A car accident. You had a brain aneurysm rupture causing you to lose consciousness and in turn lose control of the car.” I swallow and meet her eyes for the first time since I started talking about this. And her blank expression confuses me. She tries to give me a smile to encourage me to continue but doesn’t quite succeed. I’m just about to ask her if she’s ok but she shakes her head so I just finish telling her my dream. “Um, I lose my patience because the doctor refuses to answer me when I continue to ask if you’re ok. My parents and the nurse won’t look at me. Finally the doctor looks right in my eyes, and I see everything that I need to see there. All that I really hope that I don’t have to ever actually live through. And then he just says “I’m so sorry.” And that’s where I woke up, right as the dream me slips into unconsciousness.”

I chance another look at her and she still has the same blank look on her face. Even her eyes show no expression. “Linds? Are you feeling ok? I mean, yeah it sucks. But it is just a dream, right?” She starts to get up, shaking her head. I grab her hand tighter so that she can’t get too far. “Come on Lindsay. Talk to me. It’s just a stupid dream. Nothing more. I mean yeah I was upset about it too at first but, once I was over the shock of it, I was thankful that it was just a dream. I’d hate to ever even think about someth,” but I’m cut off when I her a sob escape her and see her shoulders shaking. I immediately jump up and envelop her in my arms, one hand rubbing soothing circles on her back and the other cupping the back of her head and holding it into my bare chest. “Hey, hey, sweetie it’s ok. We’re both here and we are both perfectly healthy and fine.” She pushes roughly away from me and shakes her head at me as she backs away. I’m in so much shock that I can’t even form words. I just watch her back away, almost like she’s scared of me. After a few minutes, the shock wears off, but I don’t try to go to her. I stand there, her tears drying on my skin, and watch her, study her. It takes me a few minutes before I see that her mouth is moving. What is she saying? As I struggle to find the words to ask her, she finally speaks loud enough for me to hear, till just a whisper, but the words she’s repeating stop me cold.

“Not. Just. A. Dream.”
    *CanNon~BallZ`
    *CanNon~BallZ`

Post  *CanNon~BallZ` Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:39 pm

awesome! can't wait to read more!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sun Jun 21, 2009 10:54 pm

i love it!
    please post more soon! (:
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:53 pm

I loved it! That was so good, I can't wait for more! Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Here Comes Goodbye Empty Here Comes Goodbye Chapter Two

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:16 pm

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in updates lately. School is kicking my a** currently. haha. Love summer courses! Anyway, going to finish the rest of chapter 16 for My Baby later tonight into tomorrow, so hopefully it will be up tomorrow night. Just in time for all my last week of assignments to start being due! These will also probably be my last updates before the Jesse/NKOTB concert on the 7th. (Getting to finally meet Jesse! YAY!!) So, hopefully these can tie you all over till then. haha. Anyway, as always let me know what you think, constructive critisim is always welcome! And at least 3 comments/replies for the the next chapter! Oh, and this is kinda a short chapter, but again, just a short story. haha. Smile Anyway. So, now go and ENJOY!! Much love everyone! You all ROCK!!

Chapter Two:

As I take in my surroundings, I can’t help but be confused. But I was just in the living room with Lindsay. How did I get here? I’m in the studio for rehearsal. I look around again and see that I’m alone. So, am I early? Or are we already done? And how could I not know? I hear someone enter the room and spin around to face the door. I smile involuntarily and naturally as soon as my eyes land on Lindsay standing in the door way.

“Well, are you just going to stand there staring at me all day, or leave with me to go look at the new house?” She sends me a smile as she turns to walk right back out the door.

I stare after her for about a minute before finally moving and following her. But what does she mean look at the new house? I’ve already seen it. Once I get out to her car, she’s sitting there looking through her ipod. As I open the door and slide in, tossing my bag over my shoulder into the back seat, she settles on a song and sits her ipod back in the cup holder. She puts on her seat belt as I do the same and then pulls out of the spot and leaves the parking lot.

“Well, here we are! This is just so exciting right? I mean we are moving in together!” I look her over and can’t help but to feel the same excitement that is written so clearly on her face.

“Yea, come on babe, let’s go see what we can do with the place.” We get out of the car and walk into the house hand in hand. I look around slowly, taking it all in, as Lindsay rushes off in the direction of the bedroom.

As I look around, it’s all déjà vu. But that doesn’t make sense. This is our home, but before we ever moved in. “Jess!” I turn in the direction that I hear Lindsay’s voice and start walking that way when I see that she’s not coming out here.

“Yea, babe?” I walk in to the bedroom but she’s not in there.

“I just love this bathroom!” She walks out of the joining room and right into my arms, wrapping her arms around my neck. Sliding my arms around her waist, I lean down slightly and brush my lips against hers softly.

“I’m glad you like it babe. Are you done looking around? Cause I’m starving and want to take you out to celebrate.” Her face lights up and she nods her head before reaching to pull my head down to hers. I smile against her lips as she deepens the kiss ever so slightly. Once we brake apart, I take her hand and lead her out of the house, locking it and setting the alarm before getting in the car and leaving.

I reach down to turn on the radio, but it’s not music that I hear. I look over at Lindsay and she’s singing along softly. I furrow my brow and turn to look out the window.

“Well, hopefully he’ll wake up soon. His brain activity is increasing with each passing day, so that’s a very good sign.” It’s that doctor from my dream again. But technically I haven’t had that dream yet. I’m about two months before that time. What the hell is going on with me?

“Do you know when he might wake up?” Mom? Why does she sound so stressed? No, wait, she doesn’t sound stressed but distressed. What in the world is going on? I continue watching the scenery pass while getting lost in my thoughts.

“Jess, where do you want to eat?” I slowly turn my head to face Lindsay. But I don’t fully see her. My vision is blurry from not blinking in so long. I blink a couple times and shake my head clear of my previous thoughts. “Um, Jess?” She glances at me quickly before turning her eyes back to the road. “Jess, you don’t look so good. Are you ok?” I clear my throat and continue watching her for a few seconds before I finally answer her.

“Yea, I’m, um, I’m fine. Just hungry. Let’s just get something to take home.” She glances at me for a second before nodding softly while dialing a number on her cell. I listen to her place the order to our favorite Chinese place and then set her phone back in the door. “Ok, but you are going to tell me what’s going on.” I look at her again before nodding once and turning back to the window.

About 20 minutes later, we are back at my place, sitting on the living room floor, and getting ready to watch a movie. We’re eating in silence till Lindsay grabs the remote and pauses the opening credits. I look at the TV, then glance to her before looking back at to the screen. I shrug my shoulders and look back to my food and continue eating.

“Ok, Jesse. Talk to me. We are not watching this movie till you tell me what’s going on.” I look at her again and then back to my food. Should I tell her? She might just think I’m crazy and want me to go to a doctor. I look at her again but this time I study her face carefully, slowly. She’s worried. That’s easy to see. And concerned. I release a long breath before I begin.

“Linds, I’ve, we’ve done this before.” Her brow furrows in confusion. “I don’t know an easy way to explain this without sounding completely crazy. But I’m having memories from the future. We already live in that house. I just spent my first night there last night because I just got home from my short tour yesterday. So, we have done this before.” I look at her again and her expression surprises me. Now it’s my turn to be surprised because she’s smiling and looking…happy. “What?”

She throws her arms around me giving me a quick kiss then whispers in my ear. “I’m so glad that you remember. That means that I can tell you everything!” I pull back from her and look at her with utter confusion.

“Um,” I clear my throat, “what do you mean everything?”
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:49 am

i love it, as always!
    great job!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:50 pm

heathermarie wrote:i love it, as always!
    great job!

Thanks! Still working on the update for My Baby. I'm really sad and everything because I know how these next couple chapters are going to go and it's going to completely suck. But yea, hopefully will post it late tonight or very early tomorrow morning!
    *CanNon~BallZ`
    *CanNon~BallZ`

Post  *CanNon~BallZ` Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:00 pm

awesome, can't wait for more!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:04 am

babygirl49392 wrote:
    great job!

Thanks! Still working on the update for My Baby. I'm really sad and everything because I know how these next couple chapters are going to go and it's going to completely suck. But yea, hopefully will post it late tonight or very early tomorrow morning!

oh, that makes me sad lol
    but thanks for the warning. knowing me, will i need tissues? lol
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:14 am

heathermarie wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    great job!

oh, that makes me sad lol
    but thanks for the warning. knowing me, will i need tissues? lol

And you're welcome.

Maybe. In My Baby, its nothing too bad, nothing like this story. With this story, definitely always a good idea to have them handy. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:22 am