JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+5
Skysthelimit
JMacLover09
jessecraze
JesseMAC22
l0vinxJeSsE
9 posters

Body Language with T-Pain - The single?

l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Body Language with T-Pain - The single? Empty Body Language with T-Pain - The single?

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Mon May 18, 2009 10:03 pm

This is about the third interview from this weekend that I heard Jesse mention "getting the studio with T-pain" for Body Language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euwtqqxU3lU&feature=channel_page

He pretty much confirmed it's the single.
    Any thoughts?

He mentioned that he wrote a song called Lights Out for one of the actresses on Gossip Girl and talked about Toni Braxton again. :]
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Body Language with T-Pain - The single? Empty Re: Body Language with T-Pain - The single?

Post  JesseMAC22 Mon May 18, 2009 11:41 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:This is about the third interview from this weekend that I heard Jesse mention "getting the studio with T-pain" for Body Language.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euwtqqxU3lU&feature=channel_page

He pretty much confirmed it's the single.
    Any thoughts?

He mentioned that he wrote a song called Lights Out for one of the actresses on Gossip Girl and talked about Toni Braxton again. :]

That girl he's talking about is Leighton Meester. She's a pretty good singer/actress Surprised
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Body Language with T-Pain - The single? Empty Re: Body Language with T-Pain - The single?

Post  jessecraze Wed May 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Suspect I am still unsure about the T-Pain version!!!
    I like T-Pain, sure, but I feel like he took over Jesse's song!!!!!!!!!!!
    Crying or Very sad I'm very dissapointed. I will still support Jesse and the song no matter what version he let's lose, but i'm still very upset. This is just my opinioin, but all I hear in the new version is T-Pain over top of Jesse's pretty vocie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even left Jesse messages on saynow saying I was afraid T-Pain was going to get all the glory for the song and Jesse get none!!!!!!

Maybe i'm wrong tho... But i'm just worried, bcuz it's Jesse's song and he deserves what is his and I just really like the orginal version better!!!!
    I even think there could be like a little rap version in there like what he did with Luda, but I didn't feel that this was the song for him and T-pain to do! Like they could have done a better song together, I thought... (ofcourse i'm not the music whiz and what do I know?) It's Jesse's carrer and song, so he can do what he wants but as his fan, i'm very upset about it and I think Jesse is wayyyy better than this and sounds wayy better alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How does everyone else feel???????
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed May 20, 2009 3:20 pm

jessecraze wrote:Suspect I am still unsure about the T-Pain version!!!
    Crying or Very sad I'm very dissapointed. I will still support Jesse and the song no matter what version he let's lose, but i'm still very upset. This is just my opinioin, but all I hear in the new version is T-Pain over top of Jesse's pretty vocie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I even left Jesse messages on saynow saying I was afraid T-Pain was going to get all the glory for the song and Jesse get none!!!!!!

Maybe i'm wrong tho... But i'm just worried, bcuz it's Jesse's song and he deserves what is his and I just really like the orginal version better!!!!
    I even think there could be like a little rap version in there like what he did with Luda, but I didn't feel that this was the song for him and T-pain to do! Like they could have done a better song together, I thought... (ofcourse i'm not the music whiz and what do I know?) It's Jesse's carrer and song, so he can do what he wants but as his fan, i'm very upset about it and I think Jesse is wayyyy better than this and sounds wayy better alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly, I agree. The song is better just as it was originally recorded. That should be the single because I see that one being a much bigger hit than the T-Pain one. Honestly, I think later on in the years when people look back on that remix (if it is released as the single) that people will laugh and think it's a joke. While, the original is different. That remix is something that I feel everybody has heard before, especially coming from T-pain. All his stuff sounds the same.

idk, but I'm really excited to hear what he has written for other people! <3

Oh man, my friend just told me an interesting story..:
    She said that some girl came on her bus today and said, "hey did anybody hear t-pain's new song?" and she started playing it and it was Body Language. My friend tried arguing with her telling her that it's Jesse's and she's like "no, it's not. This is t-pain's song, blah blah."

I knew that was going to happen.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed May 20, 2009 9:26 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Sadly, I agree. The song is better just as it was originally recorded. That should be the single because I see that one being a much bigger hit than the T-Pain one. Honestly, I think later on in the years when people look back on that remix (if it is released as the single) that people will laugh and think it's a joke. While, the original is different. That remix is something that I feel everybody has heard before, especially coming from T-pain. All his stuff sounds the same.

She said that some girl came on her bus today and said, "hey did anybody hear t-pain's new song?" and she started playing it and it was Body Language. My friend tried arguing with her telling her that it's Jesse's and she's like "no, it's not. This is t-pain's song, blah blah."

OMG NOOOO! No Well can't we all or shouldn't we all start telling Jesse about this? saynow, myspace, youtube, twitter...

Let's all write to him and warn him, becuase this is very upsetting to me as his own fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;'(
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed May 20, 2009 9:38 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:Suspect I am still unsure about the T-Pain version!!!

Sadly, I agree. The song is better just as it was originally recorded. That should be the single because I see that one being a much bigger hit than the T-Pain one. Honestly, I think later on in the years when people look back on that remix (if it is released as the single) that people will laugh and think it's a joke. While, the original is different. That remix is something that I feel everybody has heard before, especially coming from T-pain. All his stuff sounds the same.

oh God - yeah, i knew that was going to happen. T-Pain just RUINED the song and TOTALLY took it over too!! when i first heard it, the mixing and beat weren't that bad and he didn't sound horrible in the beginning ... but then he kept singing over Jesse and it sounded like Jesse was included in T-Pain's song, not the other way around =(

this is going to suck ... if it is the new single.
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed May 20, 2009 10:27 pm

I think that the only thing we could probably do is just request the original Body Language instead of "T-Pain's" (yes, I'm calling it t-pain's version because that's basically what it is) as much as we possibly can and maybe Jesse would get the hint?

I don't know. I've tried on myspace, but he just gets too many messages and I don't know any other way to get in contact with him.

Saynow maybe? Doesn't he listen to all of his calls on saynow? Or has he stopped with that?
    I really wish he would use his Twitter....
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Thu May 21, 2009 3:05 pm

I knew that was going to happen.[/quote]

oh God - yeah, i knew that was going to happen. T-Pain just RUINED the song and TOTALLY took it over too!! when i first heard it, the mixing and beat weren't that bad and he didn't sound horrible in the beginning ... but then he kept singing over Jesse and it sounded like Jesse was included in T-Pain's song, not the other way around =(

this is going to suck ... if it is the new single.[/quote]

This is exactly what I thought was going to happen. Sad I agree, I think T-Pain totally took over Jesse's song and now everyone is going to think it's his song and not Jesse's. I wish Jesse would have just released his version, it's much better!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Thu May 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Skysthelimit wrote:Oh man, my friend just told me an interesting story..:

this is going to suck ... if it is the new single.[/quote]

This is exactly what I thought was going to happen. Sad I agree, I think T-Pain totally took over Jesse's song and now everyone is going to think it's his song and not Jesse's. I wish Jesse would have just released his version, it's much better![/quote]

totally =(
    ooh - i like your icon, though! haha
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 337

Post  Admin Thu May 21, 2009 10:42 pm

Yeah, I'm not too happy about this t-pain version. He completely overpowers Jesse's voice in the song and he'll probably take credit for it.. DEFFFFFFFF.

I hope Jesse listens to it over and over again and really starts thinking about what he's doing because it doesn't sound like Jesse McCartney's song.. It sounds like T-Pains.
    :/
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Thu May 21, 2009 10:45 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:Sadly, I agree. The song is better just as it was originally recorded. That should be the single because I see that one being a much bigger hit than the T-Pain one. Honestly, I think later on in the years when people look back on that remix (if it is released as the single) that people will laugh and think it's a joke. While, the original is different. That remix is something that I feel everybody has heard before, especially coming from T-pain. All his stuff sounds the same.

OMG NOOOO! No Well can't we all or shouldn't we all start telling Jesse about this? saynow, myspace, youtube, twitter...

Let's all write to him and warn him, becuase this is very upsetting to me as his own fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;'(

We should make a petition and everyone who agrees should sign, and we should find a way to contact Jesse's Managgement! Seriously. I don't want tpain taking credit for jesse's song. Sad
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Thu May 21, 2009 11:04 pm

Admin wrote:
    We should make a petition and everyone who agrees should sign, and we should find a way to contact Jesse's Managgement! Seriously. I don't want tpain taking credit for jesse's song. Sad

That's actually a good idea. Who would do it though?

But, I just kind of feel bad in a way for Jesse because by the way he talked about it (saying how he got out of the studio with tpain) it sounded like he took part in SOME of the mixing of the song and agreed on it. The fact that possibly he liked it and thought that fans would like it makes me feel bad because I don't like it. :[ I've never not liked one of Jesse's songs.

I don't want him taking credit either. I went to type in "Body Language" in on youtube and a few searches down when different matches popped up, t-pain's name was after the name of the song. I only saw that once though, but it still bothered me.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

Post  JessexBroadway Fri May 22, 2009 12:51 am

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    Admin wrote:

But, I just kind of feel bad in a way for Jesse because by the way he talked about it (saying how he got out of the studio with tpain) it sounded like he took part in SOME of the mixing of the song and agreed on it. The fact that possibly he liked it and thought that fans would like it makes me feel bad because I don't like it. :[ I've never not liked one of Jesse's songs.

I don't want him taking credit either. I went to type in "Body Language" in on youtube and a few searches down when different matches popped up, t-pain's name was after the name of the song. I only saw that once though, but it still bothered me.

Yeah it makes me kinda sad because he's so excited about it and stuff.. but barely anyone really likes it and we're only looking out for him. Hopefully if we'd get a petition signed and typed up a reason to why we did this, and somehow sent it to his mangement and he got it, maybe he'd realize that t-pain overpowers his voice massively. Maybe he doesn't realize it right now because he's really excited to be working with him, you know? Idk. but i really don't want to see t-pain getting all the credit. That is not fair at all!
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Fri May 22, 2009 12:54 am

Admin wrote:

I think a petition is a good idea as well!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Fri May 22, 2009 5:13 am

HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    Admin wrote:

Yeah it makes me kinda sad because he's so excited about it and stuff.. but barely anyone really likes it and we're only looking out for him. Hopefully if we'd get a petition signed and typed up a reason to why we did this, and somehow sent it to his mangement and he got it, maybe he'd realize that t-pain overpowers his voice massively. Maybe he doesn't realize it right now because he's really excited to be working with him, you know? Idk. but i really don't want to see t-pain getting all the credit. That is not fair at all!

i completely agree with you! he probably doesn't see it because he's so excited about it, but it would hurt him even more if the song gets out there, and people don't even acknowledge its his song, or if they do, they dont like him in it or something....like i think if it was to fail, that would hurt him more..even though i know we will all support it, but not everyone will probably feel that way.

i think we should try something!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri May 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Omg I have a good ideas also, as long as it's not too late!!!!

Let's all write down our comments and feelings about this and then make it into a big letter and print it out and whoever is meeting Jesse first on here, give it to him! I signed up for the june 27th meet n greet and I was the second to sign up. But that may be too late... So anyone else seeing him before then? (just an idea along with our other ideas)
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri May 22, 2009 3:21 pm

jessecraze wrote:Omg I have a good ideas also, as long as it's not too late!!!!

Let's all write down our comments and feelings about this and then make it into a big letter and print it out and whoever is meeting Jesse first on here, give it to him! I signed up for the june 27th meet n greet and I was the second to sign up. But that may be too late... So anyone else seeing him before then? (just an idea along with our other ideas)

I am seeing him June 20th mabye I am going to the NKTOB concert but I don't know if I will win meet and Greet yet lol im praying!!!!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Fri May 22, 2009 5:43 pm

yeah, i'm seeing him june 19th...if i win a meet and greet, i would totally bring it! (:
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Fri May 22, 2009 6:03 pm

You could use any of the comments of mine if you want. :]

That's a good idea.
    I agree with who said that we're just looking out for Jesse.
    I want to see Jesse become successful for singing his song, not somebody else.

I'm not meeting Jesse this time though. I'm broke after buying the tickets. lol
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Fri May 22, 2009 6:45 pm

That's a good idea too. Smile Maybe we can like do a petition have tons of people sign it and then give there own comment to why they feel the way they do. and someone could give it to him..
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri May 22, 2009 7:42 pm

woooooooooo ok Let's all write down our comments and we can add them into our petition thing and the first person for sure meeting him and soon, please print it out and take it to him <333333333333333333 Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    I don't wanna see my Jesse get hurt No

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:55 pm