JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Sweet Sixteen

xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Sweet Sixteen Empty Sweet Sixteen

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:02 pm

ik im only 14 but my parents r starting to plan a sweet sixteen party for me and they want me to start thinking about what kind of theme i want. i want something different so i dont have the same theme as someone else. and of course the first thing that popped into my mind was a Jesse McCartney themed sweet sixteen but my parents said no :[ so what do yall think?
    esmeralda06
    esmeralda06

Number of posts : 306
    Hobbies : Surfing the web, making people laugh and having fun

Sweet Sixteen Empty Re: Sweet Sixteen

Post  esmeralda06 Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Well what if you have sort of like a music/musical theme. Where you can get a few of your friends and do musicals (of course you can sing to Jesse's songs). You can also sing along to some other songs but mainly sing Jesse songs just to not make it obvious. Well that's my humble opinion and hopefully it helps a bit.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:12 pm

why did they say NO to a Jesse theme?Isn't YOUR bday?And they DID ask U! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Mad Mad Mad Mad
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:23 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:why did they say NO to a Jesse theme?Isn't YOUR bday?And they DID ask U! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Mad Mad Mad Mad

You know how parents are sometimes....

I know my parents have gotten wore out with Jesse from time to time...

Now that i'm almost 21 though, they are just like whatever floats your boat with him...

So as long as she is still young, they prolly just getting burnt... Don'tr give up tho, they may change their minds? Or wait till you are on ur own and have the biggest Jesse party there is!!!! woooooooo (and invite all of us, plz) haha <333
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:31 pm

i say, host a beach-themed party ... maybe at a pool/beach if you can, if its during the summer. haha and then just put up a lot of pics of shirtless guys at the beach ... Jesse included =)
    because, there really is no sure fire 'Jesse-themed party' ideas where it could all be about him. i say make it about what you like to do, then just add him into the mix =)
    hope that helped! haha
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:38 am

im either thinking about a Princes theme so i can have a realllllyyyyyyyy pretty tiara and dress<3 or a Masquerade themed party so i can have a realllllyyyyyyy pretty mask and dress<3

but either way im definitly having a tiara and really prettyyyyyy dress<33
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:58 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:im either thinking about a Princes theme so i can have a realllllyyyyyyyy pretty tiara and dress<3 or a Masquerade themed party so i can have a realllllyyyyyyy pretty mask and dress<3

but either way im definitly having a tiara and really prettyyyyyy dress<33

haha i don't blame you =)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:17 am