JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Jesse singing the National Anthem

ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Jesse singing the National Anthem  Empty Jesse singing the National Anthem

Post  ILoveJesseMac Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:04 pm

Jesse sang the national anthem at the Suns/Lakers game.. Anybody got a video? I really wanna see it.. Cant find it anywhere.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Jesse singing the National Anthem  Empty Re: Jesse singing the National Anthem

Post  adriiii Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:05 pm

hmmm was anyone at the game and took a video? Otherwise it's going to be basically impossible to find a video since ESPN never shows the anthem and very beginning of the basketball games :/
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:08 pm

I dont know how that works really.. Live in Denmark, and basketball isn't so popular here..
    But there has to be someone taping it in the audience.. I hope I'll find one. He always sounds great when he sings the NA..
    jmcfan2

Number of posts : 28

Jesse singing the National Anthem  Empty picture

Post  jmcfan2 Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:41 pm

All I saw was picture somewhere no video.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:59 pm