JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+9
Jmaclover89
mandy_tran306
ILoveJesseMac
aprsajlmlalcfan
COMcCartney
maralita
ILuvJmac86
BodyLanguage
JesseMAC22
13 posters

Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race

JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race Empty Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race

Post  JesseMAC22 Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:12 pm

Jesse McCartney just performed ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’ at today’s NASCAR Sprint Cup race in Fontana, California, but the pop singer missed a verse (or two) and was off-key during the disappointing national anthem rendition. Jesse had told fans prior to the performance on his Twitter:

On my way to Auto Club Spdwy for NASCAR. Getting ready to sing the National Anthem. 12pm PST on ABC.

First Nascar race! Singin’ the Anthem today! I’ll be the guy with yellow earplugs! LOUD!!!!

The situation is generating some buzz on Twitter, with opinions ranging from “epic fail”, “moron” and “idiot”. Stay tuned for the video.

I'd like to see them perform the National Anthem in front of that many people! They have no right to judge Jesse on ONE SMALL MISTAKE! The Jackson 5 didn't know what the Star Spangled Banner was and had to learn it in a matter of minutes on AN AIRPLANE! Anyone with a Twitter page, please tweet Jesse and send him all the love Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race 690817 Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race 690817 Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race 690817 Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race 690817 He really deserves it right now. Everyone keeps ragging on him and he needs our support Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Sad Sad Sad
    BodyLanguage

Number of posts : 86

Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race Empty Re: Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race

Post  BodyLanguage Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:22 pm

It's not a big deal.

Just, everybody knows the National Anthem so it's so easy to target.
    Let it drop. It won't matter tomorrow.
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race Empty Re: Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race

Post  ILuvJmac86 Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:57 pm

it's no big deal every makes mistakes. Maybe he was having a bad day and anyone posting stupid youtube videos making fun needs to get a life! Jesse is a awesome person to know and he's a great performer..
    maralita
    maralita

Number of posts : 74

Post  maralita Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:30 pm

That's ridiculous that everyones making such a big deal that he messed up! I mean that was his first time singing at a nascar event! anybody would be nervous about that.
    COMcCartney
    COMcCartney

Number of posts : 94
    Hobbies : Playing Basketball/Volleyball, Singing,Reading

Post  COMcCartney Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:53 pm

But at least he sounded good while singing it, some people can't even do that. I would rather listen to a professional sing well and forget the words than a professional sing bad and remember the words.
    aprsajlmlalcfan

Number of posts : 61

Post  aprsajlmlalcfan Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:03 am

so first let me jus say that i jus watched the first 30 seconds of jesses performance like jus right now. n ok so he forgot the words everyone makes mistakes n worser ones at that. jesse will b okay. its jus when ur a celebrity ppl make such a big deal about it n blow it up into a HUUGE proportion wen its an honest mistake. n it becomes a bigger deal wen haters completely mock them
    on youtube i seen 2 haters and i posted a comment on one of them. i think it was too nice compared to the anger and rage that was goin thru my mind haaha ughh im so heeeeeeeeeeated right now
    haters make me so mad Evil or Very Mad
    ARGHHHHHHHH

all the jesse fans are here for him!!!! we got his back no doubt!!!!! Exclamation
    ILoveJesseMac
    ILoveJesseMac

Number of posts : 141
    Hobbies : Jesse, Singing, Songwriting, Movies/TV, Football(Soccor), drawing. Dance, Searching for new Music,

Post  ILoveJesseMac Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:57 am

OMG! I just watched it.. And I felt soo bad..
    Did you see his face? He looked so nervous..
    There is so many videoes about it on youtube.. And on of them from Australia saying that he's not even from America and can half of the national anthem.. And Jesse is American and should sing it without any problems.. And that he is stupid......
    I mean, I'm from Denmark and I can the whole song.. But that doesn't men Jesse is stupid cause he messed it up.. He was just so nervous.. And he sang it other places perfectly.. But hey.. They only remember the bad stuff!!!!
    mandy_tran306
    mandy_tran306

Number of posts : 173

Post  mandy_tran306 Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:32 am

Oh poor Jesse. I think he now feels very bad. It's ok Jesse. We still love you Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race 690817 Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race 690817
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:59 am

its not like he forgot the whole song i don't see why people have to blow it all out of proportion. theres a video of it on TMZ heres the link

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/11/mccartney-and-the-ho
    me-of-the-something
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:04 am

I don't actually know the lyrics of USA's National Anthem,,,
    but I can imagine a HK singer forgetting the lyrics of the PRC's National Anthem,,,
    THAT REALLY SUCKS......

Anyway, what's done is done,,, bygones are bygones,,,
    LET'S MOVE ON......
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:09 am

ouch :[

i still love of course<33

every one makes mistakes
    i'd like to see all the people saying bad stuff sing as amazing as he does

everyone send him ur love Jesse McCartney Messes Up National Anthem Before NASCAR Fontana Race 690817
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:11 am

oohh! Poor Jesse.. ************ who are calling him an idiot! THEY ARE IDIOTS!
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:39 pm

i just feel so bad for him =(
    but i love him no less of course!! <33

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:45 am