JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
theone_bettytam
iLoveJMac613
6 posters

Jesse singing the National Anthem at the Phoenix game 10/29! =D

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Jesse singing the National Anthem at the Phoenix game 10/29! =D Empty Jesse singing the National Anthem at the Phoenix game 10/29! =D

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Here is Jesse singing the Anthem that we didn't get to see cause the game was delayed! He was awesome! Very Happy
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Jesse singing the National Anthem at the Phoenix game 10/29! =D Empty Re: Jesse singing the National Anthem at the Phoenix game 10/29! =D

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:22 pm

I think he's actually kind of nervous. But anyway, wow this song is really hard to sing!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Jesse singing the National Anthem at the Phoenix game 10/29! =D Empty Re: Jesse singing the National Anthem at the Phoenix game 10/29! =D

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:41 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:I think he's actually kind of nervous. But anyway, wow this song is really hard to sing!

I agree that is a hard song to sing but I think Jesse nailed it! He was awesome Very Happy
    Hah anyone would be nervous! Its the national anthem & he already forgot a line the last time! =D lol
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Oh baby!!!! I mean the last time he sang this, he forgot a whole line, so i'm very proud of him! This is a hard song to sing & I personally think he needs to find a better version. Maybe if he tried to sing it higher or something because he always struggles with this song, in my opinion. Maybe hes just very nervous because hes around so many more people than the faces hes use to seeing when he sings(us girls) lol I dunno i'm not saying hes bad at this song just he chokes up or something & I feel like if he approached it differently, maybe tried to make it more comfortable(like his own songs) I dunno yet, I just hope he continues & again, im very proud of him! (= <33333333333333
    NikajMac
    NikajMac

Number of posts : 937
    Hobbies : singing, dancing, shopping etc ;)

Post  NikajMac Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:37 am

loved it! He sang that so great!!!!! Jesse singing the National Anthem at the Phoenix game 10/29! =D 690817 I think we all noticed that he was kinda nervous... but well.. he messed it up the last time, he was probably scared that he'd forget the words a second time.. :-)
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:32 pm

yeah, he was definately nervous ... and i think he did aiight. not the best; his voice broke a few times, but again, this song is really hard to sing.
    so props anyway!!
    Jmaclover89
    Jmaclover89

Number of posts : 467
    Hobbies : COOKING!

Post  Jmaclover89 Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:14 pm

def could see the nerves but at least he didn't forget any lines this time so over all a job well done.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:24 pm