JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

2 posters

Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  Empty Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:42 am

To read the first book of 'Count Your Blessings', simply go here:
    http://tinyurl.com/cyb1fc

What this story is about:
    Jesse's eldest daughter Carol Nicole, enters Middle School for the first time.
    At first Jesse has a hard time with it but then recongizes her voice maturing
    and her talent and drive she has. Right away Jesse pushes her into the music
    business and gets her recording music like him. His wife Angel hates the idea
    but can not controll her idea driven husband. Soon Carol finds herself
    surrounded by the wrong crowd and pressure of being a young teen in the fame
    world. Her other siblings Arthur and Drew find it hard not to follow her with
    the same wrong crowd. Mtv loves the drama and excitement in the McCartney house
    as Jesse sees the mistake he has made and its too late to turn it around! How
    will the family hold together and get back to the morals and standards that
    matter most to them? Will they still love eachother and will stay a family? Find
    out now!

Quick flash back..
    Jesse's pov.
    In the year 2009, I met my wife, Angel. She was just a fan but she was gorgeous. I fell quickly in love with her and not even a year later, we were married. Then twelve years later, we had ten kids together! (You can bet we got a nanny to help us with all them!) Along the way, we had our ups and ofcourse alot of downs. Our marriage was in a great deal of danger, as I thought we'd devorce but i'm so blessed that we have not. We have our own reality show on mtv called, 'McCartney Maddness!' People think its maddness with all the children we have and struggle we have to keep things real, with being famous. Somehow we've stayed close and have yet to fall apart. Angel is an amazing mother, lover and friend! Infact, she's my best friend! We share everything together and can not function without the other. I'm truely blessed to have her and I know she feels the same about me. We love our children all so much and take great pride in them! They are deffently first in our life!

Introduction.
    Carol Nicole's pov.
    I'm the oldest of 10. I'm 12 years old now and about to enter the sixth grade! Yes i'm nervous but not near as nervous as my father is. You could say he loves me and thats true. Just, hes kind of a pain. He had to go school clothes shopping with me as always and puts back everything I pick out! Thankfully my mother sticks up for me and helps me out. She understands my need for looking my age. My dad, however, wants to treat me like my other little, sibblings. He still calls me 'baby' and kisses on my head every minute i'm around him and constantly says, 'Daddy loves you!' Which makes me so afraid to be seen in public. Like, what if other kids saw me? They all know me becuase i'm on tv and my dad is really famous, which also makes it hard on me. I rarely do see him and when I do, he's wanting to hug on me and kiss on me. I try to enjoy it, since he is my father and a very good father for being famous. My other friend who has a father that plays for the 'Los Angeles Dodgers' baseball team isn't close with her father like I am with mine and my father is away more then hers! (so sad.) Once my parents agree on all of our clothes, we can now pay. I am thankful for new clothes but I wish they didn't have to argue so much about what we can and can't wear. If I show any skin, my dad flips out! If my mom shows any skin, he thinks its good. Which I kind of understand but I don't think its fair! I'm a pre-teen almost a teen and I think I should be able to dress like one! We always have this weird tradition after we get new school clothes, we go for ice cream. It's the same place where all little kids run and scream all hyper with sugar! I hate going, feeling like i'm too old. My dad gets the same sundae he always does with the smiley faced cherries and nuts. Lots of sprinkles for the hair and lots of whip cream! I like ice cream, I do, but do I really need a smiley faced one? That just proves my dad is still treating me like a baby. After i've pretty much helped my mother raise my siblings out of diapers! Grace is almost out of them completely now. My brother Arthur who is only a year younger than me, also has helped fill my dad's shoes. Hes only 10, going to be 11 soon. I don't complain while we have our ice cream becuase atleast its not the first day of school yet. Going to a new school seems scary for me but i'm sure i'll be fine. My dad has already walked me through it, helped me learn my locker combination and took me to meet all my teachers. Hes really bad for worrying about me. Why he chooses me the oldest to worry about, I don't know but he does. There is 10 of us and i'm picked on the worse! My sister Lryic is attached to him and crys when hes out of town but he doesn't worry about her at all. I'll never understand it! We all finish our ice cream and then my dad says to me, 'Did you enjoy your smiley face baby?' I sigh so annoyed and said, 'Yes Dad!' He smiles, giving me another kiss on my head and says, 'I love you!' I say it back becuase I know it will break his heart if I don't. Then he hugs me up tight as we all head back to our car. We get in and then head home to the rest of my younger, siblings.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  Empty Re: Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:51 am

Awwwww hehe I can totally relate to what Carol is going through! I'm the oldest of 5 kids! Loving this already hehe can't wait for more! Very Happy bounce Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  690817 Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  110686
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  Empty Re: Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:53 am

Chapter 1. Part 1.

Angel's pov.
    My oldest daugher, Carol is finally going into middle school! Seems like yesterday she was born and Jesse was amazed at how I gave birth to her. She's growing up so fast though and i'm proud of her. Shes a good girl and hard working too. She never complains and shes so pretty. Jesse is losing his mind though and can't seem to grip hold that shes maturing so quickly! I had to actually fight him on what clothes Carol could pick out for school. She always picks clothes that are a little flashy and Jesse always puts them back and tells her boys are jerks and pigs and that they will only take advantage of her if she dresses like that. I'm not sure she really understands the word 'advantage' but Jesse uses it the same. After we've already agreed on clothes for our kids and get home, i'm wore out. I get a glass of water and then sit on the couch. All the kids that got new clothes took them on down to the laundry room for me and then when I got back up, I was going to start washing. Jesse noticed me sitting and sat next to me. I looked over at him with a smile, he gave me a sweet kiss on the lips and then I said, 'I need to just sit a minute and rest. My feet kind of hurt.' Jesse started rubbing my feet for me which made me smile because i'm more ticklesh there than he is. Then he kissed my cheeck, stood up and said, 'I'm gonna go with the little kids outside.' I nodded and said, 'Okay. I'm going to start the laundry after I get up.' Jesse smiled okaying it and then headed off. I went back to resting my eyes untill I heard some yelling downstairs. I dreaded it but stood up quickly and went to check in the basement. I heard Carol saying, 'Drew get off!' I yelled down and said, 'Who is fighting?' Soon carol came to me at the bottom of the steps and said, 'I'm trying to take off the price tags and Drew wants to take off his own tags but there is no scissors for him.' I sighed and told Drew to come upstairs with me. He came up stomping with his head facing down and his arms crossed. I took him by the arm and walked him to the couch to sit with me. He sat there still upset. Then I faced him and said, 'Smile because if your father sees you with that mean face, he'll get after you!' Drew sighed and leaned his head back against the couch now trying to look happy even though he wasn't. I closed my eyes back again trying to relax becuase my aging body doesn't do what it use to. Soon Jesse and some of the kids came back in and when Jesse saw Drew sitting next to me, he knew he was in trouble. He narrowed his eyes at Drew and said, 'What did you do, buddy?' Drew shrugged and said, 'Nothing...' Jesse faced me and I sighed too saying, 'Its nothing to get all hard on him for. He was just trying to help Carol but she didn't need his help and so I had him sit with me awhile.' Jesse just looked at Drew a minute and then walked on with the kids. Drew faced me and said, 'Mom, can I get up now?' I nodded and said, 'Yes, just don't bother your sister.' Drew nodded and rushed off back downstairs with everyone else. I finally decided I had to get up and went outside where Charolette and the other little kids were. Grace was finally walking almost able to run and when she saw me, she ran to me. I picked her up and kiss her cheeck. Then I put her back down so she could play more. Once I knew all the kids that were outside were doing alright with Charolette, I went back inside and headed into the basement. Jesse had the older kids on the wii again as he always does and the rest watched. I got a start on the laundry so the kids school clothes will be washed for them. Then I made my way back upstairs to start dinner. My feet still hurt for some reason and i'm not sure why. It's actually been like this since I was young. I sure hope I don't have any problem where i'll need any kind of suregery!

Jesse's pov.
    My little, girl is going into the sixth grade! I hate it. Angel tells me i'm being paranoid but i'm scared of what will happen to my baby. She's so pretty like a princess and just so perfect in everyway. Such long, lightbrown, hair and her green, eyes are deep. Shes getting taller everyday seems like and shes really starting to look like a woman! Almost too much. I'm not sure but i'd guess Angel started looking like a woman young too. I mean with her chest growing and all that. I almost hit the roof when Angel made it clear to me Carol already was wearing Bras. I just wish Carol would slow down but she isn't about to. I know when she gets to school, all the boys are going to turn into wolves and attack her like shes red riding hood! If only I could home school her or just hold her back. I can't do either! I'm truely upset about it and everyone in this house knows it. At night time, Angel trys to calm me down. She came out of the bathroom in the sexiest night gown and I had to just say to her, 'How can I ever calm down if you are going to dress sexy for bed? This is what i'm talking about! Being a guy myself, I remember being 12 in the sixth grade and wanting every girl I thought was pretty. I had trouble keeping my pants on till I was older. I'm not even going to tell you when I lost my virginity becuase you would pass out!' Angel shook her head and said, 'What makes you think Carol isn't strong enough to say no?' I smirked and said, 'Every girl I slept with always told me no babe and I still slept with them the same! You get my point? Guys are dogs! They are aggressive and mean!' Angel kissed my cheeck and then started rubbing my chest in a circular motion. I sighed heavy, faced her and said, 'You don't believe me?' Angel giggled and said, 'Yes I do honey. I'm just not worried like you. You didn't have sex at twelve years. Don't lie!' I nodded and said, 'I know I didn't but thats when I was learnning about sex and getting big crushes. I've always liked girls since I was little but never really had big crushes till then.' Angel gave me a kiss and hugged me up to sleep. I frowned and said, 'I'm seriously concerned. You should be too!' Angel laughed and said, 'The only person i'm concerned about honey is you! You aren't going to lock Carol in her room are you?' I shook my head no and said, 'No I want her to have a life.' Angel smiled kissing my cheeck again and said, 'Then stop worrying and let her live! If she makes mistakes, its only becuase shes a human and as her parents, we'll be there for her! Okay?' I slightly nodded trying to agree with her but deep down I was still scared. Angel and I kissed a little more, she kissed on my neck some and then layed herself on my chest to snuggle up to me. I hugged her up in my arms, kissed her head and then turned off the lights trying to sleep peacefully with her. she always knew how to calm me down but the worrying wasn't really over. I was only trying to agree with her becuase I love her and know shes a true friend. Angel would be there for me no matter what I went through. She has been already. So I know shes only trying to relax my mind but its not fully relaxed. I guess she doesn't understand me becuase shes not a guy. Girls just don't get it how much we guys get crazy for them and how bad we wanna have sex. I know becuase I have ten kids and its not just becuase. Its all those times Angel got me horny and I had to have my way with her. So I truely dread what guys are going to do with my little girl when they see her in middle school. After all, she didn't have a chest like she does now in fifth grade! I sure hope my prayers i've sent to God get through and he watches over her.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:02 am

Aw I hope everything's okay with Angel's feet!

& aww poor Jesse worrying hehe <3333

I'm sure Carol is just as smart as her mommy! =]

Sooo ready for more hehe Very Happy Very Happy Smile Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  110686
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:04 am

Chapter 1. Part 2.
    Carol Nicole's pov.
    It's my first day of Middle School! I'm nervous but i'm also excited. I can't wait to see my friends and some cute guys. (I hope they are still cute!) My dad and Mom always wake us up earlier on our first day to make sure we have everything and get to school on time. Plus it was Kyle's first day of Kintergarden
    and they always go to school with the kintergarden kids! I didn't think they would go to mine but sure enough my dad faces me and says, 'Tell me when you are ready to go baby. I'm driving you to your first day!' I wanted to smack my face. None of the other kids will drive. They will all ride the bus! I'm so not looking foward to whats going to happen. I can just picture my dad kissing on me and hugging me up and saying, 'Daddy loves you!' Right infront of all my friends! Ugh, i'm so freaked out right now. My mom double checks our lunches and then yells out, 'All school kids need to head to the front door!' The bus shows up and I want so bad to get on it but I know I can't. Arthur and Drew are heading to the door as my dad high fives them and says, 'Have a good first day, guys! I love you!' They both say it back knowing they have to and then rush for the bus. My mom also yells out she loves them and then they yell it back again. Lryic soon appears from around the corner and jumps in my dad's arms. He kisses her big, which grosses me out and then he sends her out the door. She runs to the bus and gets on. Now my dad faces me and i'm feeling weak in my stomach. He smiles at me and says, 'Have everything you need baby?' I nod quickly hoping he doesn't try to send me with anything else he thinks i'll need. My mom goes after Kyle and brings him by the door. Jesse takes his hand and says, 'Ready for school?' Kyle nods with a big smile and says, 'Lets go!' My dad smiles back bigger and says, 'Well okay.' We all start to leave and my mom shouts out, 'I'll be back Charolette.' Our nanny hears her and says, 'Okay sweetie. Becareful.' We all go towards the car and my dad helps us in like we are handy cap. Once he knows our seatbelts are on, he jumps into the driver seat. Soon my mom is in the passenger, she turns to face us and says, 'Are we happy or sad to start school?' Kyle grins and says, 'Happy mommy!' I shrug and my mom grins and says, 'I don't blame you. I never liked school.' My dad adjust the rear view mirror in our car and says looking into it, 'School is where you learn and make all your friends!' My mom patted my dad's shoulder and said, 'Its not always the funnest place though.' My dad didn't reply to that, he just started backing us out. I took a deep breath and couldn't wait to pull into the school. We finally did and with my luck, everyone got out of the car with me. Both my parents stood there hugging me and my dad said, 'Do you remember how to get to home room or would you like me to walk you there?' I shook my head as fast as I could and said, 'No. I remember dad!' He kissed the top of my head like I knew he would and said, 'Well okay baby. Have a good day! I love you!' I hurried up and said it back but before I could escape, my mom said it too and hugged me also. Then she grabbed a hold of my dad's arm thankfully and said, 'We gotta get Kyle to his school now.' My dad nodded and hugged me up one last time. As as he let go, I turned around to leave hearing my mom say, 'See you after school.' I waved to them all and they waved back. Then I walked as fast as I could to get away from them. I really hope none of my close friends saw it. They would laugh at me!

Angel's pov.
    We're headed to the elemtary to take Kyle to kintergarden. I can tell Jesse's still nervous about Carol in middle school and i've been trying to keep him calm. While he drives, i'm running my fingers through the back of his hair and then rubbing on his back. He faces me with a smile and says, 'Shes really there.' I nodded and said, 'And shes fine too!' Jesse nodded and then turned us into the elemtary parkinglot. We got out of the car once we parked and walked Kyle into the school. We waited with all the other parents and children as the class doors weren't opened yet. Kyle was so excited to be there and Jesse was giving him a talk. He always thinks he needs to give the children a talk like they are going into the army or something or going into a baseball game. Once he had his talk with Kyle, he slapped five with him and hugged him. Then he stood up by me and smiled at me. I smiled back remembering us here a year ago for Lryic and I was mad at him for seeing other girls. I didnt bring it up though becuase hes truely a changed man now and I know he wouldn't wanna talk about it. He hasn't seen Katie since last year either. I certianly wouldn't wanna remind him of her. (his past) The classroom doors opened and the teacher came out saying, 'Alright kids, come on in and find your name tags!' We walked Kyle into his class and followed him as he searched for his name. When he found it, he quickly sat down. Jesse and I tooks pictures and then hugged him bye. Jesse had to kiss on his head and said, 'Be good buddy.' Kyle nodded so hyper. Worse than Drew ever was at that age! Always on the go and so advernturous. He gets into everything he can! So I hope he will learn well at school, sinces hes so interested in everything around him. Jesse and I leave heading back to the car. Jesse hugs up my waste as we walk, kisses my cheeck and says, 'Mwah! Our kids are so good. So smart too! I swear they get it from you.' I giggled and said, 'You're smart too dork.' Jesse smiled and got into the driver side of our car. I made my way around to the passenger side and got in. We backed out and Jesse drove me back home. The whole way there I had to continuously calm him down and rest his mind from Carol. Soon we pulled into the driveway and before I got out, Jesse and I kissed big and I said, 'Have a good day honey.' Jesse nodded and said, 'See you at dinner babe. Love you!' I told him I loved him too and quickly got out of the car. Jesse drove back out, now headed to work. I went inside and found Charolette having the younger kids watching cartoons in the living room on the floor and couches. Cameron ran to me and said, 'Mommy I go byebye!' I smirked and said, 'You wanna go bye bye?' Cameron nodded and tried tugging on my pant leg to leave. I picked him up and carried him back towards the couch. I sat down with him and said, 'Mommy isn't going anywhere. I had to take your siblings to school!' Cameron layed on me and I rubbed his back. Then I smiled at him and said wanna get dressed and go play outside?' He nodded big with a smile and soon all the other little ones got up and wanted to do the same. So Charolette turned off the tv and we took them all upstairs to change into their play clothes. Then we took them outside to play untill lunch time. They ate lunch, took a nap and then got up in time for the older kids to start getting home from school. They all told me about their first day, then went outside with the others. All accept Carol. She had more to tell me and wanted to help with dinner. Soon once dinner was about 15 minutes away, I started getting the kids inside to wash up. Jesse came home and came into the kitchen. He smiled at everybody sitting at the table and said, 'Hey everybody!' Lryic ran for him and jumped in his arms as always. I'm thankful his back has held up this long. My feet sure aren't doing so well. Lryic tells Jesse about her first day and then Jesse wants to talk with all the other kids. Naturally Carol doesn't say much to him. I think shes just a girl and only wants to tell things to other girls. I really don't blame her! After Jesse has seen and talked with all his kids, he stands up and comes over to me at the stove. He wraps his arms around my waste, kisses on my neck and whispers in my ear, 'How is your feet?' I face him and say, 'They aren't hurting too bad now but they were hurting earlier really bad.' Jesse kept holding my waste and swaying with me over the stove. Then when he realized what I was cooking, he grabbed the spoon from me and said, 'You go set the table and sit down. I'll finish stirring okay?' I nodded with a smile and said, 'Thanks hon.' We kissed on the lips for the first time since hes been home and then I take plates, napkins, glasses and spoons over to the table. The kids are good to pass things around the table. Charolette also helps me and then Jesse yells, 'Who is hungary?' The kids all agree they are all hungary and Jesse brings over the hot pot of soup, setting it in the middle of the table. He starts dipping it out into their bowls and then they start eating. Even Grace knows how to use a spoon and eat soup. Ofcourse shes so cute, after she takes one sip she yells out and says, 'Daddy! Hot!' Jesse takes her bowl from her, blows on her soup and sets it back on her tray. She trys another bite and then keeps eating. While were all eating, Jesse has an announcement to make. I wait and then he
    smiles at me and says, 'We're all going to New York to be on the today show live
    this weekand!' Everyone is excited accept me ofcourse. I know this means work.
    Packing, worrying, flying, dragging the kids around, the babys scream and cry
    everywhere they go and Jesse wont leave my side! He acts like some raper is
    gonna rape me the minute hes not holding onto my hand and he also holds on to
    Carol like she too will be hurt. Honestly im more worried that he will be the
    one raped. He's Jesse McCartney, first of all! He's famous, sexy and easy! I
    call him easy cuz we have 10 kids. I guess i've been pretty easy too but with a
    lover like him, why wouldn't I be easy? So after the shock wore off of me and
    dinner was over, I attended to the dishes right away. Jesse too trys to always
    help clean up but hes normally just in my way. So I send him down to the
    basement with the children to play. Charolette too takes the little ones down to
    play. Carol stayed to help with the dishes and kept trying to ask me something
    but I didn't really give her a chance cuz I was nervous about this weekand. I
    knew what all I had to do and I knew Jesse would be wired. He would be all hyper
    and excited, not to mention worked up. I know he loves showing off his family
    but he gets so crazy about it. How could someone be so overly protective, yet
    when it comes to tv, hes all proud and showing off his kids like they are a
    million dollars! I guess he thinks tv is safe but thats not so at all. Once the
    dishes were done, I ran upstairs to see what kind of dress i'd wear on the show.
    Carol helped me pick it out, then I went to help her pick out hers. After that,
    she went back downstairs awhile and I picked out Jesse's suit and then went to
    start on the other kids. It was only tuesday but we will have alot to get ready
    for. I wanted to get an early start now!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:15 am

ahahahah Angel cracked me up with this line!!

Honestly im more worried that he will be the one raped. He's Jesse McCartney, first of all! He's famous, sexy and easy!

Ohhhh cool they're going to New York!! Very Happy Very Happy

Ohhhh man I wonder what Carol was trying to ask Angel!! Can't wait to find out! hehe Smile Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  110686
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:25 am

Chapter 2. part 1.
    Jesse's pov.
    Ever since I told the news about my family being on the Today Show, Angel has
    been hopping around like shes walking on hot rocks! Don't ask me why but she
    over thinks, worrys about what we need to bring and never trust that we have
    enough money. I mean if we forget something, we can just go out and buy it but
    she doesn't think like that. She's the total opposite as me! Whatever I worry
    about, she thinks is silly and whatever she worrys about, I think is silly.
    ofourse we both agree on sex and im thankful we do becuase its the most pleasure
    we get out of our marriage. I mean we adore our kids but its work. Its not near
    as fun as we hoped it would be yet at the same time, we wouldn't trade our
    children for all the gold and silver! I just wish we had more to enjoy when
    we're together but conversation is hazardes depending on what kind of day we had
    and trying to do anything beyond making love just doesn't seem to go good.
    Enless we're rocking the bed, we're just blah. There is times we can make each
    other laugh but its mostly when we're talking about our crazy family. I mean we
    can also agree we are crazy to have 10 kids and they are just like us so we're
    all crazy in this house. I guess that makes us laugh and we pretty much laugh at
    each other but in the same breath we turn each other on so our passion in our
    bedroom stays quite strong! Either that or we just love doing it. I have not
    decided out of the 12 and a half almost 13 years i've been married to my Angel.
    There is alot of qualities I admire about her but I do wish there was more
    between us. Without our kids, we'd having nothing to talk about. Just becuase we
    really have nothing in commen accept she likes music and I make music so I guess
    I can please her outside the bedroom. Thats about it though! Come bedtime when
    we've tucked in all of our kiddies, Angel rushes to the bathroom. Shes in there
    awhile and I decide I have to pee. So I have to run downstirs to the bathroom.
    When I do, I bump into Charolette. She excuses me on by, use to seeing me in
    boxers and nothing else by now. I go pee and rush back upstairs. Angel is
    already under the covers about to sleep but I carelessly wake her back up when I
    hop in the bed next to her. She faces me and says, 'What?' I smile and say, 'I
    had to pee' She smirks and says, 'Thats good to know hon.' I giggled and right
    away im ready to kiss her everywhere. I lean her back on the bed and start
    kissing down her neck. Angel moans some then pushes me off of her and says, 'Can
    we get some rest? We have a rather large weekand ahead of us!' I frown and say,
    'You act like we can't have any help! My sister can come over babe!' Angel sighs
    and faces away from me. I try to turn her back to face me but she wont budge. So
    I kiss on the back of her shoulder and say, 'Babe its not a bad thing to ask for
    help..' Angel sighed and said, 'Well theyre our kids, so theyre our
    responsibility!' I frowned and said, 'Babe I know but you do deserve a nice
    break. Our anniversary is soon, maybe we can have a night to ourselves? Play
    some one on one?' Angel started giggling out loud and said, 'Oh God! What,
    you'll be micheal Jordon?' I smirked and said, 'Or I could be shaq. Whoever
    you're more attracted to!' Angel finally faced me bitting her lip and said, 'Or
    you could be Jesse McCartney and I could be Angel McCartney....' I grinned
    really big and said, 'I dunno about you but that sounds pretty slutty to me!'
    Angel smacked my arm and turned back over to her side quickly. I followed her
    and wrapped her up tight in my arms, then went back to kissing on her neck. She
    moaned again some then tried sleeping. I was kind enough I shut off our light
    for her and tried to sleep as well. By the weekand, we had been packing,
    planning, rounding up the kids, I was so excited I could hardly stand it. I was
    aggrivating Angel and she actually had to yell at me to calm down. Finally we
    were leaving our house and heading to the airport. The whole van ride to the
    airport was loud and so crazy. My sister, my brother and my sister's long time
    fiance came too so they were talking and laughing. Angel was yelling at the boys
    to stop fighting and I was trying to carry a conversation with Carol but im
    afraid she hates me! She wont hardly speak to me ever anymore and im so hurt
    over that. I wish I knew the right things to say but she treats me like im so
    annoying. I dunno why becuase shes my baby girl! We all get to the airport and I
    face Carol saying, 'You ready baby?' She nodded fast and hurried out of the van
    away from me over to Angel and some of the younger kids. I sighed, took a hold
    of Derek and Grace's hand walking them over to Angel as well. The van driver
    walked back to open the trunk, then came another guy with our cart. They started
    putting our bags onto the cart while Angel started walking on in with the kids,
    Charolette, Lea and her bf. Arthur and my bro stayed out with me to see if they
    could help. We had plenty of help though and then went inside with everyone
    else. Lea had printed out all our plane tickets for us and was passing them out.
    Angel took the little kids straight to security to get them out of the way.
    Finally the rest of us followed through security and we all headed to find our
    gate. We found a bunch of seats to sit in, then one by one took each kid to the
    potty. That way no one had to go on the plane. We didn't have too long a flight
    ahead of us but we didn't want any accidents either. Before we knew it, they
    were calling our flight. All of us boreded on and got comfortably seated. I
    never get to sit next to Angel becuase shes always with little ones or big ones.
    I too have my budy Lryic who is attached to me. She pretty much lays on me every
    chance she gets. So I put my around her and hug her up tight. Plus shes always
    scared of the take off, so I think she feels safer in my arms. Finally we're
    ready to roll. I face over the way to Angel to check on her. She smiles at me
    relieved we're on the plane and settled in. I give her the kissy face making her
    red and then she sweetly smiles at me with those eyes. For someone I don't have
    much in commen with, something about her drives me so insane! She's just
    gorgeous and shes always been ever since I first saw her! I can hear Tim behind
    me with drew and Arthur. Ofcourse im always with Lyric and Kyle. I have to stay
    with Kyle becuase he gets into everything, hes curious about everything and hes
    the moest hyper. Even without sugar hes hyper! Today though he was so curious
    about looking out the window, cuz he wanted to see New York, he wasn't bouncing
    around and causing alot of trouble or loud comotion! Charolette had my twins and
    derek. Then Angel had my grace and my Cameron but my grown up daughter was with
    Lea and John! I was still hurt towards her becuase I didn't know what I did
    wrong. I felt like I was a very good father to her but she treated me like I
    wasn't cool. I'm Jesse McCartney and im famous! How could she not think her old,
    man, was cool? (oh God, now I sound like my father...well no wonder.) While I
    was doing alot of thinking, Angel had called out to me making me face her. When
    I did, she said, 'You okay?' I nodded and said, 'I was just thinking.' Angel
    smiled at me so pretty again. I honestly think shes excited that our anniversary
    is comming up soon. I'm not sure where we're going to spend it but i'm really
    hoping we get some alone time. We haven't gotten romantic almost all summer, not
    to mention since the kids started school we've barely even kissed. I hate that
    becuase kissing her neck is one of my favorite things to do with her. Ofcourse I
    also love the actual love making part but deffently admire kissing her soft
    skin. Lryic had nodded off onto me, making me smile so big down at her. I
    decided to close my eyes some as well. After all, as soon as we land, we have to
    check in and get everyone settled in, plus get dinner. I knew it was going to be
    alot of work for Angel and I. Kyle started tugging my shirt and when I opened my
    eyes back up to face him, he said, 'Daddy when am I gonna see New York City?' I
    smield and said, 'In a little while son...If you take a nap, you'll see it
    faster!' Kyle sighed in frustraition and then took my word, now laying on me as
    well. I smiled bigger becuase im a very pleased, dad! I have the most beautiful
    children and plenty of them. Thinking of my children always makes me think of my
    wife who made it all possible and as I face her, she too has her eyes closed. I
    smile over at her but then close my eyes back. The plane is finally calm and
    quiet. That is untill about 45 minutes we hit some slight air pockets, causing
    the seatbelt lights to come on and Grace got awoken. She started crying
    for me but Angel got her cereal out, trying to make her be still as much as
    possible. Finally when the seatbelt lights were back off, Angel handed Grace to
    me. I held her in my arms and she complained about her ears. I felt bad there
    was nothing we could really do about it since we're up in the air. I just tried
    rubbing her ears for her and talked with her some to keep her mind off her ears.
    I asked her what color shirt she had on, asked her what color her eyes were, got
    her to find her nose and then she found my nose. Luckily the plane ride went
    faster than we thought it would. I woke up Kyle to tell him we're in New York
    City and he started pointing out the window saying, 'Daddy! I see the
    buildings!' I nodded and helped Lryic look out the window as well. Soon the
    plane got loud again becuase we were landing and everyone was awake and more
    than anxious to land already. Angel and I both got our stuff together, the kids
    stuff together and quickly yelled across our game plane to each other for when
    we land. Angel is gonna rush the kids to the van that will take us to our hotel,
    while I take care of everything else. Angel talks to Charolette who is front of
    me and runs the game plan by her as well. Finally we're on the ground and about
    to unload everyone. I start grabbing Lryic and Kyle's hand tight becuase I know
    its gonna get packed and crowded as we enter off the plane and I don't wanna
    lose them. Then once were all inside the airport, I hand them two off to Lea and
    John. Arthur and Drew both tag with me while we go see about our stuff and
    everything else. We meet up with the guy who has our cart of bags and now follow
    him to the van. I know Arthur is 11 and Drew is 9 and a half but in this city,
    i'm afraid to lose them so I hold their hands tight. I don't care if thats the
    cool thing to do, i'm being cuatious as can be here. I don't wanna lose a single
    soul becuase i'd never forgive myself. I love each and everyone of my children
    equally and couldn't bare to part with one. Finally we're at the van where
    everyone is already seated in accept us three. The boys help load the van, then
    we get in as well. As soon as im in, I get a head count and then count again.
    Angel glairs at me and says, 'This isn't home alone Jesse.' I smirk and say,
    'Well we are in New York after all.' Angel shakes her head, then we take off. We
    get to the hotel, I rush inside to check us in quickly, sign a few papers and
    then the rest of the family comes pouring in. Its a stressful time, Kyle is now
    hyper again and I keep yelling at him to stop and calm down. He has trouble
    becuase hes so curious. We're all trying to crowd in the elevator but
    its almost impossible. So Angel and I go on up ahead with Charolette and some of
    the small ones. While were in the elevator, Kyle can't help himself and pushes
    about three other buttons, making us stop all three times before we reach our
    floor. I get aggrivated and threathen to put him in time out when we get into
    our room. While im yelling him, Angel smacks the back of my head and says, 'Stop
    it! You're only making him worse.' I sigh and say, 'I'll tell you one last time,
    you are not going to tell me how to correct my kids!' Angel rolls her eyes and
    says, 'As being the parents of the same children, we have to agree on the same
    punishments and I do not agree with yelling at them loudly.' I sighed so
    aggrivated and said, 'What, you want me to whisper to him? Give me a break!'
    Angel ignored me and Charolette just glaired. Then she faced right at me and
    said, 'In my day, the men always spanked their children.' I nodded and said, 'I
    was spanked too but Angel wont spank them.' Angel looked at me so furiously and
    said, 'I do too.' I rolled my eyes and said under my breath, 'In hell you do...'
    Angel dropped her mouth so shocked then stopped talking to me altogether. I
    dreaded that but what else could I do? I haven't seen her spank anybody ever and
    if she does, she must do it when im not home. I think the reason she wont spank
    them is becuase her parents were too hard on her. Thats why she moved out as
    soon as she turned 18 becuase she had to get away from them. I kinda don't blame
    her but whatever. We get into our room, set everything up and then clean up to
    go eat. The kids are so wired and hungary they just can't be still. Most kids
    wouldn't be hyper till they ate but my kids are the total opposite. They are
    hyper when they are hungary. Then as soon as they get their bellys full, then
    they are tired and ready for a nap. I take Kyle into the bedroom Angel and I
    will have and set him on the bed. He begs to go play but I use that time out as
    his punishment. Then I knock on the bathroom door where Angel is at. She wont
    answer so I say, 'Babe, let me in!' She still ignores and I say one more time,
    'C'mon, Angel! Let me in!' The door barely cracks open
    so I open it wide enough to fit in and before I enter, I face Kyle making sure
    he doesn't get up from his time out spot. When I enter in the bathroom and shut
    the door behind me, Angel smacks my arm. I make an ow face and say, 'What the
    hell, woman?' Angel grunts and says, 'Why do you have to always make me look bad
    infront of Charolette?' I shrug and say, 'I wasn't trying to.' Angel's eyes got
    big and she said, 'Sure, in hell I spank my kids. You know, this is typical you!
    Obviously you are the only good parent around here and im the bad one.' Then I
    got defensive and said, 'I'm the only good parent? How about everytime I say
    something to one of the kids, you yell at me for it. I'm just trying to do my
    job!' Angel sighed heavy and said, 'Well could you just not scream at them? My
    parents screamed at me for everything when I was a child and I just don't want
    to be like them. Okay?' I nodded now holding her waiste and said, 'Ofcourse we
    wont be like that. Its just we both share the correction and I was only doing my
    turn.' Angel leaned on my shoulder so stressed out, so I rubbed on her back some
    and then whispered in her ear, 'Only three more days till our happy anniversary
    babe!' Angel grinned while still laying on me, then looked up into my eyes and
    said, 'It will be better than last time!' I nodded big and said, 'Oh yes. The
    only woman i'll be talking to is you!' Angel reached up to kiss me and then
    scooted by me to leave out of the bathroom. Before she left, she faced me and
    said, 'Do you need anything hon?' I nodded and said, 'Could you get me my razor
    please?' Angel nodded so sweet and went out to our bag. Then as I faced out of
    the bathroom getting a clear view of Kyle, I got his attention to face me and
    told him he could get up and play now if he promised to be good. He nodded fast
    and leaped down off the bed quickly to run off. I almost got a vision of myself
    as a kid running to play. Accept I didn't have that dark of hair. It took us
    only two and a half hours and then we we're all ready to go eat. We packed back
    in the van and drove to one of my favorite places in New York. The kids weren't
    too bad but we did have to keep them calmed down. Lucky for all us on the ride
    home all the kids we're fast asleep. So one by one we all carried a kid up the
    elevator and into bed. Carol was even nodding off so I tried to pick her up as
    well. She wasn't light but she wasn't too heavy. I rushed her up to bed and when
    she slowly woke up with her eyes half open, she faced me and said in a sleeply
    but cute, voice, 'Night daddy.' That made me so excited that she called me
    daddy. Considering earlier I was the
    most uncool person to her. I think she doesn't really mean it, shes just gonna
    be 13 and would like me to understand shes getting older. Boy I dread my kids
    getting older but I know it will come.

Carol's pov.
    My dad didn't use to be a mornning person....till now. I'm not sure why all the
    sudden the change but he must be really excited that we're all going to be on
    the today show becuase he came into the room where I happen to be sleeping good,
    opens up the blinds with a smile and says, 'Time to get up! I've got breakfast
    for everybody!' I just can't believe hes being like this. Worse I look over at
    the hotel clock and it says 7am. I'm wishing we were back on the west coast, so
    we could still have 3 more hours. Lryic wakes up happy as well yelling in her
    high pitched voice, 'Daddy!!!' Atleast she can say it right now but does she
    have to say it in such a high pitch? My dad takes her in his arms and carries
    her off into the kitchen area. I want to sleep five more minutes but Cameron
    somehow came into the room smacking my face and saying, 'Sissy! Dit up!' I
    frowned now realizing my mom probably sent him in here knowing he'd smack me. I
    slowly sat up, stretched and took Cameron's hand following him out into the
    kitchen. Everyone was out there loud, awake and eating up like pigs. Then my
    nasty, brother, drew, makes a loud fart, causing my dad to laugh really hard and
    my mom starts yelling at him. I just shrug at it becuase i've learned to accept
    my life. There is times I wish I was an only child becuase then i'd be spoild.
    Isntead I have 9 other insane, siblings I have to share with. We all eat
    breakfast and then start getting ready. My mom did buy me this really cool,
    sparkly, blue, eyeshadow. I love it and think it really brings out my eyes but
    my dad hates it. I came out dressed for the today show and he almost lost it on
    me becuase I had makeup and the dress my mom let me wear was strapless! Quickly
    my dad ran for my bag and started trying to find a sweater. He got furious and
    said, 'You didn't pack a sweater to match?' I was scared to shake my head no but
    it was the truth. Then my dad yelled for my mom saying, 'Angel! Come here!' My
    mom quickly ran in and said, 'What, hon?' He pointed to me and said, 'Did you
    help her pick this out?' My mom boldy nodded and said, 'Yea, why? It's warm
    outside still!' My dad blew out air of frustraition and said, 'Well you could
    have atleast found her a sweater to match it. I don't like my little, girl,
    dressing like a slut!' My mom covered his mouth and said, 'She is not! Stop
    that!' I just stood here so upset. This fued between my parents all my life of
    disagreement was always so horrible. I don't know how they stayed married cuz
    they have different opinions about everything. Completely the opposite of the
    other! Finally my mom got my dad to calm down some and my dad faced me saying,
    'Sorry baby but as your father I have to protect you. I know you are going to be
    a teen but thats no excuse for you. Enless both your mother and I okay you
    wearing makeup you better not have it on!' I just faced my feet holding back my
    tears. I don't think my dad will ever understand me and what I think is cool.
    He's too old and protective! So the rest of the mornning I wasn't even speaking
    to my dad. I totally think he over reacted about how I looked and I didn't even
    care what he thought at this point. We all made it to the studio where the today
    show was being filmed and I stayed far from my dad and ignored everything he
    told me. The camera crew could tell something was wrong and the director came
    over to check on us. My dad told them everything was okay but that is only
    becuase we're about to be on live tv. I wasn't okay at all! Pretty much my dad
    is a joy killer and has been all my life! I can't ever do anything fun becuase
    hes afraid something is going to happen to me. Plus he treats me like im 5 still
    and im sick of it! They took us all backstage untill it was our time to come
    back out. My mom and dad were whispering to each other and I knew it was about
    me becuase my dad made his sad face making my mom start kissing him. (Gross!)
    Seriously my parents always faught but when they weren't fighting, they were
    making out. No wonder they have 10 kids! I swear they have a illness going on!
    Finally they call all of us out to be on the show. My dad is introducing each
    one of us kids to the host and audience. Everyone awes at us like we're all a
    bunch of little dolls. I roll my eyes becuase my family isn't that special! My
    brothers are nasty, my sisters are annoying and our nanny is pointless. She
    doesn't even really help anymore. Just tags along where ever we go and eats.
    Shes getting fat and so is my twin sisters. I wish my mom would seriously do
    something! While we're on the show, the host is trying to get to know each of us. I'm now
    getting nervous since my turn is soon. My dad was talking about Lryic but now
    looks over at me and says, 'and my beautiful, daughter, carol is going to be 13
    soon.' I couldn't help but smile when he said I was beautiful and I felt bad for
    how I ignored him earlier. My mom was smiling too and rubbing her hand across my
    dad's back as he talked. I did have a good father who I knew loved me, I just
    wish he wasn't so overly protective. Once they talked about each of us kids,
    they started talking about my parent's anniversary. I remember a year ago my
    parents were having a really bad fight and i'm truely thankful they are still
    together. I could tell they were in love too becuase the way they looked at each
    other as they talked about their anniversary plans. I hope when I grow older,
    that I am in love just like I know my mom is. I mean it is kind of cool she was
    a fan of his music and got to marry him. I'm a fan of some male, celebrities.
    Not sure I wanna marry any of them but it could happen. Finally the show was
    going over and we're now all able to stand up and leave. I quickly grabbed
    Cameron's hand for my mom becuase she was holding on to my dad as they walked.
    I'm not sure what they were saying to each other now but my mom didn't stop
    smiling and she was all over my dad. It got kinda uncomfortable for me being
    behind them as they were all lovey dovey. I'm guessing it has something to do
    with their anniversay being in two days. Now we were all backstage again and
    talking to more people. I didn't know any of them but the one guy was looking at
    me and said, 'How old is she?' My dad grinned and said, 'Shes about to be 13.'
    Whoever the guy was he lit up and said, 'Thats great. Lets hear her sing!' I
    freaked out and my dad actually looked over at me with a grin and said, 'Baby
    sing the song you were singing in the car when you had your earphones in.' I got
    so nervous and said, 'You mean, the old Beyonce song?' My dad nodded, faced the
    guy and said, 'She does this one the best!' So I faced over at my mom becuase I
    was confused. My mom smiled and said, 'Go ahead sweetie.' I wasn't sure why they
    wanted to but I started to sing, 'remember those walls I built, well baby there
    tumbling down, they didn't even up a fight, they didn't even make a sound..' The
    guy was smiling at me and as I faced my dad, he too was lit up. I guess its
    always been his dream for me to follow in his footsteps and have a music career.
    As I thought about being famous, that kind of sounded exciting. So I got into
    the song and loosend up! By the time I finished, everyone backstage clapped for
    me and my dad gave me this giant, hug, I was not exspecting! The guy told my dad
    he wanted to sign me and had big, ideas, for me. My dad shook hands with him and
    they said a few other big words i've heard my dad say before when talking about
    his job but I didn't understand
    what they meant. I'm only 12! I thought for sure this was going to end up being
    a good day but the whole ride back to our hotel, my mom and dad argued again. It
    seems now my mom is the one upset over me and not my dad. I just faced out
    the window becuase i'll never get the say and as soon as they stop fighting,
    theyre gonna kiss, so I didn't wanna watch any more than I had to.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:44 am

Aww poor Carol! Well Jesse is a dad & dad's tend to get like that lol =]

I feel the exact same way at times! Like I wish I were an only child lmao I think I will really relate to her a lot in this story! Wink (Well except for the fame part lol)

WOot good job so far!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:00 am

Chaper 2. Part 2.

Angel's pov.
    After I calm Jesse down from calling our daughter a slut, now he has to calm me
    down becuase hes putting her into the music buisness with him and i'm not okay
    with that. I'm really against it becuase shes only 12 and I think she should
    get to decide but Jesse wont let her decide anything. He chooses everything for
    our family. He doesn't even wanna talk it over first with me, he just wants to
    have his way always. He's even choosing what we do for our anniversary. All he
    really even wants to do is have sex and I know it. He's not about to do anything
    else or maybe try something such as taking me on a boat ride or even a romantic
    helecopter ride. I'll be lucky if we even leave our own bedroom. So I start
    ignoring him and face out the window. The van is quiet becuase alot of our kids
    are sleepy from getting up so early and they are falling asleep. Lryic says she
    doesn't feel good but she always says that to get attention from Jesse. He pets
    on her some and then tells her when we get back to the hotel he'll take a nap
    with
    her. He really is a sweetie and loves all of us but its always his way or the
    highway and I just don't think thats fair. Finally we arrive at the hotel and
    have to fight off papparazzi as they swarm us at the front entrance to the
    hotel. We manage to get all of our family inside, including Charolette and go
    upstairs into our room. While I start getting things ready for our flight home,
    Jesse puts all the kids down for a nap and puts Lryic with him in our bed. He
    sleeps so sweetly when hes sleeping with the kids. I am excited for our
    anniversary i'm just really sad that we can't agree very often on anything.
    Anything I want, he always wants the opposite. I zip up my makeup bag and stick
    it back in our suitcase. Then I quietly craw into the bed with Jesse and Lryic
    becuase I too would like a nice, nap. I kiss the top of Jesse's head and watch
    him sleep a minute. I think he means well for our family by being so protective
    and I do understand him but I want him to trust my judgement of giving our kids
    space and letting them grow up. After we all took a nice nap we woke up and had
    lunch down in the lobby. Jesse was apologizing to me for our fighting on this
    trip and I was forgiving him. Then he whispered into my ear that he was going to
    make our anniversary special. I hope he was serious and I hugged him tight
    becuase i'm glad hes back. After our marriage problem we had a year ago, i'm
    very thankful we are where we are today. Once everybody was fed, we went back up
    into our room to get everything ready, get ourselves ready and then it was time
    to go home. I was kind of excited to leave becuase tomarrow Jesse and I leave
    again and we get to leave alone. We haven't went away alone in a year and im
    anxious for it. He's still handsome as ever, not to mention he has yet to lose
    the muscle in his arms. It really turns me on how strong and manly he really is,
    even though hes gentle with our kids. At the airport we're rushing to
    our gate when Charolette and Hayle both somehow tripped and fell. Jesse ran back
    to help them up and see if they are okay. Hayle is crying for me so I hand Grace
    off to Carol and take Hayle to hold her and tell her its okay. Jesse is still
    checking on Charolette and when we see that she is okay and nothing is broken,
    we get back on the plane. Honestly Charolette is gainning too much weight and im
    going to have to join a gym with her or something becuase she can't watch our
    kids if she is going to get too fat to help them. We don't wanna fire her though
    becuase shes like family and we don't want to lose her friendship with us. Once
    we're all on the plane, we get settled and strapped in. Jesse happens to be
    sitting behind me on this flight and reaches around my chair tapping me. I turn
    back to face him and he smiles at me. I smile too and say, 'Everyone okay back
    there?' Jesse nodded and gave me a kiss. I pulled away and said, 'Save it for
    our anniversary.' Jesse nodded and sat back in his seat. Grace said her foot was
    itching of all places so I took off her shoe and helped her rub her little foot.
    Then she smiled so cute and said, 'Dank you mommy.' She sure tried to talk but
    it wasn't easy for her. The plane ride wasn't too much longer and we were
    finally home. I was getting more anxious by the minute to be alone with Jesse.
    We all got back to the house and started to unpack. When it became night, Lryic
    was crying becuase Jesse told her we were leaving in the mornning. We told her
    Lea and John would be back over to spend the night with her. That didn't make
    her any happier though. So Jesse brought her into our bed and snuggled her up. I
    went into our bathroom and shaved myself. It's been so long that Jesse and I
    made love and I knew without a doubt he'd want to tomarrow so I am getting
    myself ready. Then I put on pants and a tank. I get into the bed and Jesse
    slowly opens his eyes. I apologize to him for waking him up and he smiles so
    sweetly at me. I lean down to give him a quick kiss and then kiss Lryic on her
    cheeck. We all three snuggled up sleeping. In the middle of the night I could
    hear someone saying mommy but I couldn't tell which one because I was in and out
    of dreams. I jumped up anyway and ran into the halway. It happened to be Derek. He
    had gotten sick and was crying so over dramatically like he always does. I felt
    bad because Jesse and I are leaving for our anniversary. We've waited paitently
    for this but if we can't go, then we can't. Jesse too woke up and came out to
    see what was wrong. Derek ran into his arms and layed on his shoulder. Jesse
    held him tight and went downstairs with him. I cleaned up after Derek's mess and
    then went downstairs as well. Lryic woke up knowing we weren't in bed and
    thought we left already so she started crying. I ran back up the stairs to get
    her. Then I brought her downstairs as well. 3am and we're all up watching
    cartoons. I lean against Jesse and say softly, 'Hon, will you forgive me if we
    can't go on our trip?' Jesse nods while kissing the top of my head and just
    leans his head against mine. Finally by 3:45 the kids were back asleep. We put
    them all back in their beds and then got back in ours. Jesse and I decided we'd
    only go on our trip if Derek wasn't throwing up anymore. Soon we fell back
    asleep and didn't wake up till 8:30am. I got up and ran straight to check on
    Derek. He hadn't thrown up anymore, nor did he have a fever. Maybe what he ate
    for dinner and desert last night didn't settle in his stomach well. So I quietly
    got all of mine and Jesse's stuff ready. Then I woke up Jesse for us to get
    dressed. He was so happy when I told him Derek was okay and that we can leave on
    our little trip. Jesse quiclky got dressed and then carried our stuff to his
    car. We we're leaving the van for Lea and John to use. As we're trying to leave,
    all the kids are hugging us, telling us 'Happy Anniversary' and saying they'll
    miss us. Lryic trys to go with us and Grace crys when she sees Jesse leave out
    the door. We both feel bad but we know we have to leave now if we're going to
    make it to our check-in time. Jesse grabs my hand pulling me out of the house
    and sweetly walks me to the car, openning the door up for me and then shuts it
    once i'm in. He gets in on
    his side and smiles at me, now leanning over to kiss me. I smirk and say, 'What
    was that for?' Jesse smirked and said, 'Well I want to make this anniversary
    special for you. There has been so much you've done for the kids and I. So I
    want you to be pampered. ok?' I hugged him tight and thanked him. Then I put on
    my seatbelt. It's been awhile since we've road together alone in his mustang. I
    actually didn't know where we were going but I knew we weren't going very far.
    Jesse had the music loud in the car and then rolled down the windows. I slipped
    on my shades and pulled down the mirror on my side to look into it and check my
    makeup. I touched up my lipgloss and then shut the mirror. Jesse stopped at a
    red light and then put his arm around me resting on my seat. I leaned over to
    kiss him again wondering why this felt so amazing. I haven't been this crazy
    about him in a long time. Sure i've been attracted to him and I always miss him
    when he's gone out of town but some reason right now he was making me so happy
    to be his wife. I just hope we don't have any fights while were alone. I hope we
    can actually carry a conversation together.

Jesse's pov.
    I was so looking foward to our anniversary. Angel is the most special lady in my
    life, next to my mother and my sister. She's so good to me and my children. I
    don't deserve her and i'm going to show her how much she means to me tonight.
    Not just make love to her but make her feel important. I drove the two of us in
    my mustang down to a private beach I knew of. I've been here before when I was
    dating Katie but Angel has never been here. We get to another 5 star hotel near
    by the beach and take each other's hand to go inside. A bell boy takes our stuff
    and parks my car. I lead Angel to check us in and then take her upstairs. We
    feel weird without our kids and I only hope Angel can enjoy herself without
    missing them too much. It's always hard for her to leave them. Right away I set
    her on the bed and kiss her, hoping to take her mind off things. We kiss awhile
    and then decide we want something to eat. So we clean up some and then head down
    into the lobby. There is a small, fancy, restaurant. We are seated and then pick
    up our menus to order. I reach across the table for Angel's hand the same time
    she reaches for mine. We giggle and then I kiss her hand. She blushes and says,
    'You know you don't have to be this sweet.' I nodded and said, 'Babe, I want
    to!' Angel
    smiled so pretty and then asked what I was getting. We talked about our orders
    and then told the waitress as she came to our table. Then the heat was on
    becuase we had to now have a conversation, which we're terrible at. Angel
    started
    asking me about work and I asked her about the kids and their school. After
    that, it got quiet. I felt bad becuase I wanted more to say to her but I
    seriously didn't know what. Our food happen to show up so we started eating. In
    the middle of eating though, Angel starts laughing. I glair at her and say,
    'What is so funny?' She shakes her head and says, 'I'm not use to eating a warm
    meal right away. Are you?' I smirked and said, 'Not when the kids are with us.
    We always feed them first.' Angel nodded with another cute smile making me ready
    to attack her for the night. I tried to wait for the perfect momment though.
    After we enjoyed our food, I paied the bill and asked Angel if she wanted to
    walk the beach and see the sunset. You would have thought I offered her a
    million dollars. She was so excited and hurried us to the car. So I drove us 1
    mile from the hotel down to the private beach and parked. We took off our shoes
    and then I took her hand to follow me down to the edge of the shore. We slowly
    started walking, my arm around her waist and some reason she stuck her index
    finger through my belt loop. I didn't mind though. I just kissed her cheeck and
    slowly walked with her. Soon the sun started to set so I pointed to it. Angel
    looked up in awe and then we just stood still in our tracks to stare at it.
    Angel asked to sit right where we were and as we started to sit in the sand, I
    moved Angel to sit on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her and she leaned her
    head back onto my chest. She took off her shades and told me she loved me. I
    said the same back to her and kissed the top of her head. We didn't talk
    anymore, just enjoyed the beautiful sight we were seeing. Just our luck though
    as it got dark, the clouds got stormy looking. I hoped it wouldn't rain but it
    was hard to tell. We just sat there swaying and soaking up each other's
    presence. I know I don't get much alone time with her and so I wanted to make
    every minute here count. So I started kissing on her neck some. She moaned
    softly and then said, 'Mmm...save it till we get back to the hotel.' I
    nodded and hugged her tight in my arms. She finally looked up grinning and said,
    '13 years ago I was anxious to make love to you...I still am too!' I couldnt
    believe she said that and it made me feel really good. She truely knew how
    to make me feel things no one can else can make me feel. I was pretty much
    speechless becuase I would think after 13 years and having 10 kids that she
    would be done with me but she acts like this is our first date or something. I
    guess becuase we haven't been this alone in a whole year! We always have the
    kids, my family, our friends, producers, somebody is always around us. Now that
    its just her and I its so different feeling. I wanted to say somthing back to
    her but it started to rain on us. We quickly stood up instead and I hugged her
    up to protect her from the rain. She hugged up to me and we ran back to the car.
    I helped her in and drove us back to the hotel. We didn't get too wet but just
    enough. So when we got back into the hotel we went straight up to our room to
    get ready for bed. Whenever we're away like this we also like to take the
    oppurtunity to get lots of rest. Since we know we don't get it at home with 10
    kids. I was already under the covers but Angel was still in the bathroom. I had
    the tv on and was getting kind of
    sleepy. I decided to tap on the bathroom door and see if she was okay. She said
    that she would be out in a few minutes and asked me to shut the tv off. I knew
    what that meant atleast I hope it means what I think it does. So I did and then
    sat on the bed anticipating. Not much longer the bathroom door swung open and
    Angel came out almost making me fall out of the bed. She had on a little, red,
    night gown and had fixed up her makeup and hair. She looked so amazing compaired
    to what she normally wears to bed which is my sweat pants and t-shirts. Angel
    crawled into the bed next to me and I quickly lifted up the blanket for her. She
    got in with me and leaned up to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her and made
    it so we sank together in the bed. Right away Angel moaned in our kiss and
    rested her hand on my chest. I loved it and went for her neck, my favorite spot
    on her. She giggled and said, 'Is it wrong that I fantasized about this all
    day?' I stopped us completely in our tracks thinking how weird it is she is
    saying what she said the night of our honeymoon. Angel glaired at me looking my
    face all over and said, 'Whats the matter hon?' I grinned super big and said,
    'Babe, don't you remember?' Angel looked so confused at me and said,
    'Um...remember what?' I smirked and said, 'You said the same thing on our
    honeymoon night, silly!' Angel smirked back and said, 'Wow I did? I don't
    remember that sorry.' I shook my head now ready to have my way with her and
    said, 'It's okay babe. You did say it though.' Angel giggled with me and then we
    continued to kiss passionately. Finally I was ready, so I rolled her onto her
    back and started rubbing up her leg, still kissing her. Angel stopped me though
    and said, 'Not untill you put on a condom!' I nodded and said, 'I'll be back.'
    Angel kissed me again and said, 'Thanks honey.' I
    smiled back and said, 'Sure thing babe.' I rushed to our bag now getting so
    horny and start searching. Some reason I don't see a condom anywhere. I get
    nervous and say, 'Hey Angel?' She raises up from the pillows looking over the
    bed at me and says, 'yea?' I sigh and say, 'I don't think you packed a condom. I
    don't see it anywhere.' Angel sighed too and said, 'Well I thought you were
    capable of packing your own condom. I mean i'm capable of packing all my
    personal things so I thought for sure you could handle packing your own.' I
    didn't wanna fight with her on our anniversary and said, 'Babe, i'm sorry. lets
    not worry about it, i'll just go down into the lobby and see if they have
    condoms. okay?' Angel nodded at me. I stood up, put my pants and shirt back on
    then as I got my shoes back on, Angel got up on her knees behind me and kissed
    my cheeck. I smiled at her and said, 'I'll be right back.' Angel kissed me on
    the lips and started to lay back down on the bed. I got a good look at her and
    couldn't believe how amazing she looked. She really does work hard on at home
    and it shows. She has great legs. I rush to the lobby hoping I don't show my
    hard. Then as I ask the front desk, the worker starts laughing. I glair and say,
    'You think asking for condoms is funny?' The worker was rude and said, 'What,
    did you pick up a hooker?' I dropped my jaw and said, 'Excuse me no. I'm
    celebrating my 13th anniversary with my wife and we wanna have sex. You got a
    problem with that?' Then the guy shook his head and said, 'We do not offer that
    kind of thing here, i'm sorry.' I frowned and said, 'Well thank you anyway.'
    Then I rushed back upstairs frusraited and ticked. Angel was looking more tired
    by the minute and couldn't believe how the front desk treated me. I told her I
    could drive down to a pharmacy but she actually told me no. I said, 'But babe,
    do we really want 11 kids?' Angel smirked and said, 'If you leave me again, I
    may fall asleep. If you wanna make love hon, this is your chance. I'm on the
    pill now, incase you haven't noticed.' I looked at her suprised and said,
    'Really? You are?' Angel nodded and said, 'You think im gonna risk having 11
    kids?' I smirked and said, 'Well I didn't know.' Angel actually started nibbling
    on my ear now and then said, 'Will you turn on music?' I nodded and couldn't
    believe she was risking sex without a condom. I turned on the hotel radio and as
    I searched for a channel, Angel started kissing on my shoulder. It brought
    chills on me and made me giggle. Angel giggled too and as I swept across a
    song, she stopped my hand from going farther and said, 'I like this song hon.' I
    smiled and said, 'Okay babe.' Then I quickly leaned her back onto the pillows
    and brought the covers up over our heads. We started kissing again and I
    felt up her leg. Angel moaned and hugged me tight around my neck. I loved it and
    now went for her neck to kiss on it some more. This whole night was so amazing
    and fun. I seriously didn't want it to end becuase my wife is so sexy and its so
    relaxing. Just our luck though, the hotel power went out becuase of the storm.
    We stopped dead in our tracks and Angel said, 'Hon, did the electric go out?' I
    smirked and said, 'Awe babe, I think so.' Then when I thought we'd have to stop
    what we were doing, Angel felt her hand down my back and said, 'Well I don't
    mind to have sex in the dark. Do you?' I giggled suprised and said, 'Sure yea. I
    wish I could see you though. You are so sexy tonight!' Angel laughed out loud
    and said, 'Oh God dork.' I giggled and then felt my way around her body in the
    dark. I touch her private area and found out she had no panties on. I liked it
    alot and asked her to help me get my boxers off. She did and then I lifted up
    her gown out of the way so I could slide myself into her. Soon I was in and
    ready to go. Angel moaned softly and then said, 'I love you dork.' I smiled even
    though she couldn't see and said, 'I love you too crazy. You doing okay so far?'
    Angel said 'mhmm im ready.' I loved it and started trusthing gently into her. I
    felt her hug me tighter in her arms and then got myself moving faster. There
    wasn't a clock near by since the power
    was out and I didn't feel like getting my cell so who knows how long it took but
    finally I had the bed rocking fast. Angel moaned out so sexy and even called out
    my name. It all felt so good I was in heaven with her. Since we're on our little
    get away, I didn't care what time it was, how long we went for or what else went
    on around us, nor did I care if the power ever came back on, It sucks I can't
    see her face or body as I thrust her but I can hear her and feel her going up
    and down on me. I love it and move things even faster. Angel moans out louder
    and grips onto my shoulders. I love it and decide to talk sweet to her.
    Suprisingly we're having a little bit of a conversation here other than talking
    about my job or our kids. We're actually agreeing on what we think is romantic
    and sexy. It really gets me going crazy and I start feeling my insides rising to
    their climax. I start to moan too along with Angel. She giggles and says, 'Ready
    to lose it dork?' I nod and said, 'yes babe. Is that okay?' Angel laughed out
    loud and said, 'Ofcourse its okay. Why are you asking?' I sighed as I thrusted
    harder in her and said, 'Well since I don't have a condom on.' Angel was quiet
    at first and then said, 'Hon I trust you.' I smiled and hit harder into her
    making her whine. Finally I couldn't hold back and my juices started to leak out
    into her. She got quiet and I said, 'Angel, you alright?' She giggled and said,
    'Mhmm, im just catching my breath. haha' I laughed too and said, 'Oh okay. You
    need anything?' I could feel her sit up and she said, 'No, but I need to find my
    way to the bathroom.' I sat up too and started finding my way to our bag and got
    out my cell phone. Then I lit it up and pointed the light towards her. She
    looked so gorgeous as she crawled off the bed still in her gown with her sex
    hair. I followed her to the bathroom and held up my cell so she could pee. She
    got really giggly while I stood there and as I faced her I said, 'What is it?'
    Angel shook her head and said, 'Its so quiet and all you can hear is me peeing.'
    I giggled wondering how peeing is funny and said, 'You sure are crazy.' Angel
    giggled some more and said, 'Well if you didn't **** so good, I wouldn't have to
    pee so much and then laugh about it.' I glaired at her wondering why of all
    conversations we are having this one. then she made a weird face at me. So I
    raised up one eyebrow and said, 'what?' She cleared her throat and said, 'Can
    you please turn away while I clean up myself here please?' I sighed and said, 'I
    watched you have birth 10 times Angel.' She sighed and said, 'Well thats
    different hon.' I shrugged and waited till I hear her flush. Then I turn back to
    her and see her standing up. Finally she washes her hands and then I lead her
    back to our bed. As soon we lay back under the covers and snuggle up, the lights
    flick back on. Angel and I both laugh and she says, 'Why did the lights come
    back on after we made love?' I shrugged and said, 'Sorry babe. You were still
    beautiful, even though I couldn't see you.' Angel kissed me sweetly and said,
    'Mmm thats ok. It was kind of hot to do it in the pitch black.' I smiled at her
    and hugged her up tightly in my arms, petting her hair and kissing her cheeck.
    She looked into my eyes awhile and then said, 'Are you tired yet?' I shrugged
    and said, 'A little, why?' Angel grinned a sly grin and said, 'Well now that the
    lights are on...' I shook my head and said, 'Oh dear. More?' Angel blushed and
    said, 'Maybe for a little while longer?' I grinned and lifted her up onto me.
    Then I slid back into her and allowed her to be ontop of me this time. she
    wanted to take off her gown and ofcourse that was fine by me. I helped her and
    threw it on the floor by my boxers. Then I rocked her on me awhile untill she
    got tired finally. Watching her chest bounce on me is so sexy but I didn't lose
    it becuase I already lost it once tonight and im just too old for this or
    something. Its just too hard to orgasim twice in a row anymore. Angel finally
    layed next to me and said, 'Sorry hon I can't go any longer. Im too tired.' I
    nodded and said, 'Thats okay gorgeous. We really should get alot of rest while
    we have the chance anyway.' Angel agreed and rested on my chest. We layed there
    a few minutes untill I offered her gown to her. She took it and put it back on.
    I put my boxers back on and really wanted to have a nice, coversation with her
    but its just so hard for some reason. Instead I turned on some tv and we started
    to watch it together. I glanced down a few minutes later and saw Angel had
    already fell asleep. I kissed the top of her head and just rested with her while the
    tv was still on. Honestly I was too lazy to reach for the controller and turn it
    off. So we slept sound with it on all night long. We even forgot to say 'Happy
    Anniversary!' Ah, I figured we say it when we woke up.
    I woke up to my cell going off and Angel moving up off me. As soon as I got
    awake enough and reached for my phone, I answered it. It was Lryic calling cuz
    she missed me. It was so cute how she said, 'You and mommy havin fun daddy?' I
    smirked and said, 'Yea baby. We miss you though!' Lryic was getting upset and
    said, 'Can you come home now?' I smiled so big and said, 'Mommy and Daddy will
    be home when you wake up tomarrow okay? Spend one more night with Aunt Lea and
    Uncle John!' She whined some more untill I calmed her down and finally hung up
    with her. Then I faced Angel who was smilling and I smiled back saying, 'Youre
    kids are so cute!' Angel giggled as I leaned in now to kiss her and she said, 'My
    kids?' I gave her a kiss on the lips and then said, 'Our kids!' Angel wrapped
    her arms around my neck and we went back to kissing. Her lips were so soft and
    warm.
    Probably becuase she just woke up. After we kissed awhile, I decided I had to
    pee. Normally I go right after we have sex but some reason I haven't went yet.
    So I kiss Angel one last time, then start making my way to the bathroom. As I go
    to shut the door, my phone buzzes. Angel looks at it for me and her face looks
    concerned. I just stand there a minute trying not to pee all over myself,
    wondering whats going on. I finally say, 'Who is it, babe?' Angel keeps staring
    at it like she doesn't know what to say. I sigh and say, 'God I can't wait!' So
    I leave the door open but then rush to do my business. Im kind of nervous now
    becuasae im not sure who is texting me and by the look on Angel's face, it could
    be anybody from my past. I hope its not! Once I did my thing, I came back out
    over to Angel. She wasn't looking at my phone anymore but she was looking out in
    space. I crawled back in the bed with her and started kissing down her neck. She
    didn't even move, she just layed there. I decided to take my phone from her and
    look at it for myself. I too was so confused as I read a text that said, 'Where
    are you at? You not comming?' I quickly looked at the number. I didn't even
    recongnize the number. So I set my phone aside and ignored the text. I tried to
    lay back with Angel and snuggle her but she nudge me off of her. I sighed and
    said, 'Babe, seriously. I have no clue who's number that is!' Angel faced me
    with her sad, puppy, face and said, 'It's just like our last anniversary!' I
    shook my head no quickly and said, 'Babe I swear! This is nothing like last
    year!' Angel nodded and said, 'Strange woman I don't know texting you.' I
    smirked and said, 'Strange is right. I don't know who they are. I haven't texted
    another woman in a year babe, I swear to you from the bottom of my heart!'
    Angel sighed and sat up. As I tried to hold her, she got out of the bed and
    walked off. I sat up too and said, 'Angel, where are you going?' She smirked and
    said, 'Well now I have to pee. Is that okay?' I smirked back relaxed, said, 'Oh
    yea sure babe.' and then layed back on the bed. Hopefully she was believing me
    that the number had to be a 'wrong' number cuz I didn't recongize it at all. A
    few minutes later, Angel came back to the bed and climbed in next to me. I took
    her in my arms and started kissing on her neck again. She moaned and said, 'You
    know what I think?' I quickly got nervous again and said, 'Whats that?' She
    giggled and said, 'We should go back to sleep.' I glaired at her and said,
    'Why?' She looked me all over my face and said, 'Well this is our only chance to
    get solid sleep. you know?' I sighed and said, 'yea but I really wanna see you
    and talk to you right now.' Angel got smart and said, 'Yea right...talk to me..'
    I defended myself and said, 'What? Yes talk!' Angel shook her head and said, 'We
    never talk. We just make babies and yell at each other.' I sighed and said 'Well
    i'd like to talk but I mean you dont' say much either. So don't act like im the
    bad one here.' Angel giggled and said, 'I didn't say you were bad im just saying
    we never talk so you seriously wanna choose 13 years later to start?' I nodded
    and said, 'Yes...I do! I wanna change things in our relationship baby becuase I
    don't wanna lose you!' Angel smiled so pretty and said, 'Hon, you aren't gonna
    lose me trust me. We have 10 kids together and you make tons of money. Aint no
    way im lettting you go!' I got frustarited and said, 'Well I want you to love me
    for more than just the fact im the father of your kids and pay the bills.' Angel
    sweetly and quickly hugged me up in her arms and said, 'Jesse, I do love you for
    you. Yes we don't say much but you have to admit we don't have much in comman. I
    still love you though. I mean youre funny, youre so talented and youre amazing
    in bed.' By this time I was so horny all over
    again, I started wrapping my leg up around her legs and kissed back on her neck.
    She giggled and then moaned again. I loved it and wanted to get romantic with
    her again but I had to know for sure she wasn't mad at me. So sighed and said,
    'Babe, do you still trust me?' Angel looked deep into my eyes and said, 'Mhmm I
    really do.' I smiled at her and then finally couldn't hold back. I started
    getting ontop of her again and ready to make more love to her since its our
    actual anniversary and its hit me like a rock! I quickly let go of her lips and
    say, 'Hey Angel?' Angel looks at me and says, 'What?' I smile big and
    say, 'Happy anniversary!' She actually turns red on her face and
    says, 'Happy anniversary dork!' I love it and go back to attacking her. She
    giggles out loud and goes to squeeze my neck saying, 'I'm the luckiest woman in
    the world!' I can't believe her and barrie myself in her neck, enjoying her like
    theres no tomarrow. She moans out more hugging me up tight to her. I love it and
    decide I wanna have my way with her again but my phone actually buzzes again. I
    sigh heavy now getting out of her neck. She looks upset again and says, 'Is it
    the same number?' I quickly look at my phone and try to read the next text. It
    says, 'Um hello... you are ignoring me...' I decide to write back and as I do,
    Angel quickly gets out of the bed. I face her and say, 'What?' She glairs at me
    and says, 'Don't ask me what. Text whoever it is ur with now. I don't care.' I
    threw my phone down to the floor, quickly went over to her grabbing her arm and
    got her to fall back on the bed with me. She squealed and said, 'Jesse! What the
    heck?' I grabbed her tightly in my arms and said, 'Come here babe.' Angel just
    screamed out trying to get out of my grip but I wouldn't let her. I finally
    pulled her back onto
    the pillows now ready to attack her all over again. Angel wanted to act mad at
    me but I knew she was having a good time becuase now she was just barely trying
    to stop me. I wrapped my legs around her's so she was trapped and then I
    attacked her neck and kissed all over it. She moaned out so sweet and said, 'Why
    do you make me so crazy?' I giggled and said, 'Same reason you make so crazy.
    Mmm you make such good love!' Angel blushed and then said, 'More? I thought we
    were going to sleep some?' I smirked and said, 'We'll go right back to sleep
    after breakfast.' Angel actually laughed out loud and ofcourse as I started
    kissing her, my cell buzzed again.' Angel tried pulling away from me and said,
    'Mm, hon aren't you going to get that?' I shook my head while smiling at her and
    said softly, 'No becuase they have the wrong number. I wanna make love to you!'
    Angel giggled and said, 'Oh God. Now you got me horny!' My eyes got big and I
    said, 'Oh really now?' Angel nodded and said, 'Mmm yes.' I grinned so excited
    and as I went back to kissing her, I remembered there was nothing on under her
    gown, so I quickly took of my boxers, spreaded her legs and went at her like
    crazy. I made sure she was comfortable first and then I started thrusting into
    her quickly. Her face looked concerned right away so I said, 'Everything okay
    babe?' Angel nodded and said, 'Yes b-but.....wow..' I glaired at her face all
    over and said, 'But what, babe? Should I stop?' Angel whined some shaking her
    head and said, 'Please don't hon.' I now smiled realizing this feels good to
    her. So I pick up the pace now trying to kiss Angel again. She moans more and
    moves her hands up to grip my hair. It makes me wild so I moan too and now go
    for her neck again as I continue to thrust into her. In the middle of the heat
    while im ready to lose it, my cell rings now. I keep trying to ignor it but
    Angel says, 'Hon, obviously someone is desperately trying to get a hold of you.
    I think you should answer it now so they will just leave you alone!' I got
    aggrivated and said, 'God fine! I will already! Damn im too weak baby. Get it
    for me?' I fall on the bed since I was too on edge hardly to move. Angel quickly
    crawled over me making me wish we weren't done becusae her legs look kind of red
    too. Im just so crazy looking at her. Once she hands me my phone, I have two
    missed calls a voicemail and a textmessage. I quickly sit up and listen to the
    voicemail and im so confused when this weird voice says 'I don't know who the
    hell you think you are but you better pick up your damn phone unless you are
    with another woman. That better not be the case or im seriously gonna kick your
    ass!' I was in such shock, Angel started rubbing my shoulders and said, 'Hon,
    whats going on?' I quickly deleted the voicemail and said, 'Babe, I dunno.. Some
    random chick said if im with another woman she gonna kick my ass. I really think
    she has the wrong number though!' Angel grinned now kissing me and said, 'Well
    then ignor it hon. Finish where you left off!' I couldn't resist and said, 'Well
    okay babe.' Just then as I got back in my favorite sex position, there went my
    phone again. I was getting so mad I quickly answered it and the voice said,
    'Oh...who are you?' I smirked and said, 'Why, who are you looking for?' It was
    quiet at first and then voice said, 'Um...not you i'm positive.' I smiled and
    said, 'Oh okay. I'm very sorry about that.' After that I heard the person hang
    up and tried to go back to making love to my gorgeous, wife, who was making me
    so horny just looking at her but my phone rang again. It was the same number! I
    answered and said, 'Um, didn't you just call?' Then the girl got mad and said,
    'God someone must have given me a fake number or else the wires are crossed.' I
    sighed now and said, 'Well obviously im not who you are looking for so will you
    please stop trying this number?' The woman apologized and hung up. After that I
    was getting worn down. Angel started petting my head while actually rolling down
    her bottom lip cuz she wanted to spoon now. As amazing as that sounded to me I
    just didn't have the energy. Then she actually said, 'Oh God don't tell me you
    are getting too old for spontaneous sex...Jesse, thats all we know to do when
    we're alone... What else would we do?' I smirked and said, 'I guess play go
    fish.' Angel giggled out loud and said, 'Wow. That sounds so exciting, I can
    hardly wait.' I now rolled down my bottom lip and said, 'I'm sorry sweetheart. I
    still love you! No matter how old or bored of each other we get.' Angel quickly
    kissed me and said, 'Shut up. I don't like this old talk. I want us to still
    make strong love even when we have false teeth and glasses.' I started laughing
    so hard barely able to stop and then found myself crazy again I attacked her
    like mad. Angel was very caught off guard by how quickly I changed my mind an
    took her. She made me so horny though and left me no choice! Once we had our
    second round for the day, we fell back asleep till later. Actually much later.
    Then we got in the shower, we called to check on the kids and found ourselfs
    going out for dinner. I orignally was going to have us eat in our room cuz I
    thought we'd have tons and tons of sex but im now realizing its not as easy to
    have that much sex anymore. My back is actually sore! So while we wait for our
    table to be called, Angel is rubbing my back as we stand against the wall
    waiting. I hug her up in my arms now and get her to rest her head on me. She
    smiles up at me and says, 'I'm having the best anniversary hon. I'm seriously so
    relaxed!' I agreed with her and now leaned down to give her a kiss. We kissed a
    few times, smiled big at each other and then our table was being called. As we
    go to sit down, there is an unexspected present for me! Not a present I wanted
    or asked for either... Katie, my ex, happened to be at the same restaurant as us
    at the table right near ours. She gets a good look at us and says, 'Oh hey
    Jesse! What are you two doing here?' I try not to act happy to see her but
    honestly im so suprised and shocked shes finally got herself another man since
    Luvez has passed. Angel smiles at her but I know its fake. I smile too and say,
    'Well were
    actually here celebrating our anniversary!' Katie looks suprised now and says,
    'Oh really? Is it today, how many years?' I smirk and say 'Yes its today.. 13
    years...' Katie really looks shocked and goes 'wow! 13?' I go to talk back but
    Angel is getting my atteion and when I face her, she says, 'What do you want to
    drink?' Then I realize our waitress is there waiting on me. I smile and try to
    order some water but then face back to Katie who now has stopped talking to me
    and is talking to the guy across from her. I just shake out of things and try to
    focus back on Angel who is already focused on her menu. Now im on the spot and
    not sure what to do but then Angel raises back up to look at me with a beautiful
    smile and says softly, 'You gonna be okay hon?' I nod thinking how sweet it is
    shes concerned about my feelings towards katie and my broken heart. Then she ask
    if we can split and actually says, 'I'm not that hungary since I pretty much fed
    off of you all day!' I get so crazy and say, 'Well then I guess I made you
    full?' Angel nodded playfully and said, 'Mm you were yummy...' I giggled getting
    all red and say softly back, 'Stop it...' Angel smirks at me and then says,
    'Seriously though, can we split?' I nod and say, 'Whatever you want baby!' We
    talk about what were eating, we go to order and then Katie is now standing up to
    leave with her guy. I can't help but to glance over at her again and watch her
    leave holding hands with the guy. She actually looks back and it makes me
    quickly face Angel who is gazing at me for some reason. I smile a little nervous
    and say, 'What are you doing?' Angel just smiles so wonderfully and says, 'I'm
    just blown away by this anniversary we've had. You've truely made it special and
    im truely crazy over you hon!' I suddenly forgot about Katie completely, grabbed
    Angel's hands from across the table holding them in my hands and kissing the top
    of them. Now Angel and I gaze into each other's eyes for awhile and it feels
    like it did when I first noticed her at my concerts. That made me take a trip
    down memmorie lane...
    Back flash. June 2009.
    "The pressure is completely on! Phill and Aaron both smile at each other and
    then rush out on to the stage, as the music is playing. It gets louder and
    builds up. I run onto the stage and feel this great rush. I start to dance all
    crazy, not stopping my thoughts about the fan. I spin around feeling so crazy
    and reckless. Then I take a good look at the crowd and almost pass out, seeing
    the girl sitting in the middle of the third row, cheering me on and looking so
    amazing. My breath is litteraly gone and my heart has stopped beating. I swear,
    her eyes are speaking to me, telling me she longs to be by my side! It's so sexy
    and hot, I just wanna grab her and seduce her all night long! Before I know it,
    i'm going crazy all over the stage."
    Angel finally gets my attention and says, 'You okay hon?' I nod and say, 'Yea I
    was just thinkng about us... When you first came to my shows...' Angel grinned
    and said, 'Awe honey I love you so much! I always have and always will!' I now
    blushed, kissed her hands again and soon our food came for us to eat. After our
    dinner and evenning of walking the beach again, we get back to our room and get
    ready for bed. Im not exspecting to have any more sex but Angel can't seem to
    wear clothing to bed. She comes out in a little, off-white, nighty with lace
    around the neck line and her hair is all crazy cuz who knows what she did to it
    but its so wavy and all to one side. I love it and pull her quickly down on the
    bed with me, hugging her up and enjoying her neck again. Truely an amazing
    anniversary and i'm so glad nothing truely messed it up! I do miss my kids but
    im really enjoying this time with my sexy, wife. I often think about all the
    times when our kids were babies and she would breast feed them. So sexy
    and hot. I actually thought of giving her another baby but 11 just seems like
    too much. So I hold back but I truely wanna make a baby with her.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:01 am

Awww so sweet! <333

Nice anniversary! Wink

More soon I hope! =]
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Chapter 3. Part 1.

Angel's pov.
    I wake up early in my hubby's arms, seeing him sleep so peaceful. I gently kiss on his chest some till he moans a little in his sleep. That makes me smirk and then I carefully get out of the bed, so not to wake him. I go into the bathroom and start getting ready. We've had an amazing anniversary, not to mention we've made some amazing love on this trip. I miss my children though and i'm more than ready to go home and see them. While i'm in the shower, I hear a noise. I speak out and say, 'You awake honey?' Jesse barely talks sounding so tired and says, 'Yea im using the bathroom.' I smile and continue getting my shower. When i'm done, I hear the sink running. I ask Jesse for my towle. He hands it to me with his tooth brush sticking out of his mouth. I'm drying off and then wrap the towle around me. I go to walk past Jesse but he grabs me into his arms. I giggle out and say, 'What are you doing?' Jesse kisses up my neck some and says, 'Mm getting what last little bit I can before we go home.' I smirk and say, 'Wow okay. It's not like we can't ever have sex at home, Jesse.' He keeps kissing on me till he gets down onto my shoulder and then says, 'Yea I know but it can't be
    as spontaneous and loud as it can when we're away.' I pull away and say, 'God Jesse. Enough already please.' Jesse smacked my butt as im leaving the bathroom and just smiles at me. I smile back trying to hold in my laughter and start
    getting dressed. Then as I go back into the bathroom to start on my makeup, Jesse is in the shower. He's asking me if I wanna stop for breaskfast before going home and even though I wanna hurry to see the children, I know it means
    alot to him to spend alone time so I say okay. We finish packing our stuff and then go to check out. While we're trying to leave out of the place, papparazzi are all in our faces. Jesse puts me on into the car and then rushes our bags
    into the trunk. Finally hes in the car and trying to drive us out of the parkinglot but the people are in our way taking pictures. I'm putting on my seatbelt and Jesse is laying on the horn. They still wont budge. We get frustraited and I decide to call Lea to ask how things are again. Jesse is getting angry, sticks his head out of the car window and yells, 'Hey buddy!
    Enless you wanna get ran over, you need to move out of the way!' Lea answers the phone and I ask her about the kids. She says the older ones are eating cereal but have everything ready for school and the younger ones are still in bed. I'm
    happy to hear that and thank her for being so good with them. Jesse lays on the horn one more time and Lea wants to know whats going on. I explain to her whats going on and then we hang up. I start rubbing on Jesse's arm and say, 'Hon its okay. Don't lose your temper!' Jesse now takes off his seatbelt and I freak
    saying, 'Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney! What are you doing?' He sighs heavy and says, 'This is pathetic. I'm getting someone.' Then before he gets out of the
    car, he faces me and says, 'Keep your door locked! Keep your face hidden and i'll be right back!' I frown and say, 'Hon becareful!' Jesse continues getting out of the car and says, 'I'll be fine!!' He slams the door and then as I watch
    out the front window, he's pushing his way through the mob saying, 'Please let me through, fellas!' I wanna worry about him but im sure he will be fine and I
    know hes protecting me, so I lay low in my seat hoping they don't bother me. Soon enough I hear Jesse's voice again saying, 'I can't leave if they wont clear
    out of my way!' Then another voice says 'Alright. Everyone not staying here at this hotel, needs to move out now!' Jesse quickly gets back in the car, faces me and says, 'I got help.' I look up at him with a smile and say, 'You okay?' Jesse
    nods and says, 'Yea, you?' I nod too and then he tells me I can sit back up straight. As soon as I do I see the crowd is letting up infront of us now. I put my seatbelt back on and so does Jess. Now we're finally rolling and head to breaskfast. It's really quiet as we drive and I don't know why. Finally I lean my head over on Jesse's shoulder as hes driving and he lifts up his arm to go around my neck while he drives. I love it and say, 'This time alone with you has
    been amazing hon.' Jesse kisses the top of my head not taking his eyes off the road and says back, 'You are amazing. Taking care of 10 kids, keeping me satisfied in the bedroom and treating me like a king. You've done everthing you
    promised me, when we got married!' I got to feeling so guilty becuase I knew I wasn't that great and I also know I nag him like crazy. So I begain to apologize to him for that and he was giggling. I looked up at him and said, 'You think
    it's funny?' Jesse shook his head and as we stopped at a red light, he glanced at me and said, 'Well I think its silly you are asking forgiveness for something that really isn't a big deal.' I nodded and said, 'It's a big deal to me Jesse! I don't like nagging you, its just one of my flaws I guess.' Jesse kissed me sweetly as the light is still red and then he says, 'Babe you use to nag me
    badly in the past but after all, you we're pregnant alot. So I give you a free pass becuase you were just moody and not feeling well. If anything, I should apologize for all the times you carried my babies and I wasnt a big help like I should be.' I couldn't believe what he was saying to me and wanted to attack him but the light turned green again. We conitnued driving and I was honestly just speechless. I don't know who Jesse is right now but hes not my husband becuase he's rarely ever apologized to me for anything accept when I thought he was having affairs with other woman. He's always quick to defend that and ask for my forgiveness right away. Finally we pull into a restaurant and park. Jesse just
    looks down at me so cute and it makes me go, 'What are you doing?' Jesse shakes his head, then reaches down to kiss me. I love it, rest my hands on his chest and kiss him back deeper. We spend atleast five whole minutes just kissing. Then
    as we let go, Jesse kisses my head and says, 'I'm so glad you kicked me out of the house last year.' My eyes are huge and i'm so confused. Jesse can tell and says, 'Reason I say that babe is while I stayed at my sisters for a month, I did alot of thinking and figuring out. While I still don't know what to do about
    Katie, I know exactly what to do about you!' Now i'm really worried what he's talking about and can't even speak. Jesse kisses my cheeck and says, 'I missed you so badly that whole month, its going to take us the rest of our lives for me
    to make it up to you and its going to take me alot of making sweet love to you so you know i'm legit. Anytime you want it baby, i'll give it to you on command. No matter where i'm at or how busy I am! I swear to you!' I'm almost in tears
    becuase he's so crazy and sweet. Finally I let out a tear. Jesse narrows his eyebrows and says, 'Baby don't cry about it. I'm serious!' I cried harder this time and said, 'Jesse you've already made yourself up to me countless times. Not only that, this anniversary has been more than I deserve! Really you don't have
    to feel you haven't done anything for me. You've done more than I can imagen!' Jesse cupped his hands under my chin lifting up my face and kissed me deeply again. I couldn't resist it and wrapped my arms around his neck. Soon he
    moved me back against the door on my side. We kissed passionately and got things heating up. Before we got carried away and started having sex again, I moved Jesse up off of me and said, 'Can we eat now?' Jesse nodded with a smirk and
    said, 'Sorry babe. You're amazing!' I smirked back, kissed him one last time, then got out of the car on my side. After Jesse got out on his side, he waited for me to come around and then took my hand, leading me into the restaurant. We
    got a table and as I sat into the booth, Jesse actually scooted in next to me. I was suprised and said, 'Hon, what are you doing?' He smiled so sweet at me and said, 'I wanna be close to you as possible before we get home to the maddness
    where we will be seperated by wild, animals, roamming free!' I laughed out loud and said, 'God you kill me dork.' Jesse gave me a quick kiss on the lips and quickly pulled away as our waitress came to serve us. Why he was so different and amazing on this trip i'm not sure but its like hes this whole new person. I
    like it but im not use to it so its really weird for me. I only hope hes like this when we get home!
    Jesse and I finally return home and as we're comming up our sidewalk together, Derek stands with the door wide open and yells 'Mommy and daddy!' We first grin at each other and then go up to hug Derek. He wants Jesse to pick him up and
    then reaches over for me. I take him out of Jesse's arms and carry him inside. Once we're in, I shut the front door behind us and before Jesse takes our stuff up to our bedroom, he heads towards the kithcen finding everyone in there, They are all excited to see us. Taylor gets down out of her seat backwards and then runs into Jesse's arms. He picks her up, kissing all over her and sits down with her. Lea smiles and then looks at me saying, 'Was your little get away nice?' I had instant flash backs of the trip and almost smirked thinking about the love
    we made and how the eletric went out. Jesse was nodding and said, 'It rained alot but there was plenty to do inside.' I was shocked he said that and Lea laughed out loud and said, 'Well i'm sure there was...' I could feel my face getting red and had to sit down quickly. Charolette soon entered the kitchen with a basket of laundry and waved to us. We waved back and then Jesse said, 'How are you?' She smiled and said, 'I'm fine thank you. Did you have a nice
    time?' We both nodded and Jesse said, 'It was wonderful, thank you for asking us. EVerything go okay while we were gone?' Quickly Lea, Charolette and John all had stories to tell us about the kids and all agreed our kids were so cute.'
    After we sat and talked with everyone awhile and spent a little time with our kids, we went upstairs to unpack and Jesse got a phone call. Appearently it was
    the guy that was going to sign Carol and they wanted to start a recording session right away. I didn't feel right about it but Jesse was all excited. So I
    hated to say anything but deep in my heart I knew better. Jesse hung up, faced me and said, 'I always knew Carol had what it took to follow in my steps. I'm so happy for her! I mean, shes going to get her big break and go so much further than me!' I faced down to the ground upset. Jesse noticed and said, 'Babe, I thought you whould be thrilled...' I shook my head and said, 'Jesse about 7 years ago we had this same discussion at the Kca's and there I told you I didn't
    want Carol going into the business like you becuase I don't wanna lose her. No offense but how many people besides yourself, go into the buisness and come out normal?' Jesse smirked and said, 'Hon, Carol will turn out okay like me becuase
    she has us for parents. We'll raise her right! It will be okay!' I sighed and just took his word becuase when he gets an idea in his head, there is no telling him different! Right away, Jesse wanted to run down to Carol's school, take her out and take her to the studio to record. He actualy thought that would protect her from school boys. I tried to explain to him it would only make the problem worse but he was too cocky now to think otherwise. He kissed my lips big and said, 'We'll be later for dinner but i'll call you soon as we're done so you know for sure.' I tried to speak up but Jesse kissed me, thanked me for a wonderful trip and then took out quickly. I sighed and started following him downstairs to the front door. As he left outisde, he first faced back at me, kissed me again and then shut the door. I wanted so bad to stop him but he was too excited. Lea came by me and said, 'Where's my bother going?' I sighed and said, 'Picking up Carol to take down to the studio. He's all high on the idea she should follow in his footsteps. Why he can't wait till she's older, I just don't know.' Lea smirked and said, 'Yup. Thats my crazy, brother!' I nodded and then said, 'You and John are free to go at anytime.' Lea nodded and said, 'Thank you. We will soon.' I smiled at her and slowly made my way back into the kitchen
    with everyone.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Awww oh man I can tell this whole thing with Carol getting into the business like Jesse is going to be the cause of a lot of arguments between Jesse and Angel! Not to mention she will probably get lots & lots of attention from boys! haha can't wait for more! Very Happy Very Happy Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  110686 Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:42 pm

Chapter 3. Part 2.

Carol's pov.
    While i'm in science supposed to be taking a pop quiz, they call my name on the classroom intercom, saying, 'We need Carol McCartney for dismissle. Her father is here to pick her up!' Everyone quickly looks at me jealous. I hate that I stand out so badly. Everyone knows i'm on tv and they know my dad has songs on the radio. Not only that, i'm often made fun of becuase I haven't kissed a boy, only my dad. I hate that! There is plenty of boys I would consider kissing in the school, let alone in this room. Though everyone hates me becuase they are so jealous. I quickly stand up and the teacher says, 'Did you finish your quiz?' I shake my head and say, 'Sorry mr. darnnel, I have three left.' He sighs and says, 'You can finish it tomarrow. We'll give you some extra time.' I nod and say, 'Thank you.' Then I go out into the hallway and head to my locker. I'm so red when I see my dad already at my locker. He reaches out to hug me and then says, 'I'm taking you down to the studio baby, cuz Kevin wants to produce a song for you.' I'm honestly speechless and hoping no one is wathcing this. They already tease me enough. I don't need more teasing. We get my stuff out of my locker, visit all my teachers to see if I need to take any homework home and then leave. Honestly the whole ride to the studio, i'm nervous. Its not easy to sing for people other than when I have my headphones in while i'm in the car with my siblings. I only sing out to block out the annoying sound of my loud, crazy, siblings. Plus I have to block out sounds of my parents kissing. I hear them kiss all the time and it grosses me out! Finally we pull into the parking lot of the studio where we'll record. My dad leads me inside so excited, he can hardly stand himself. I'm nervous as can be and can feel my legs shaking. A man greets us once we're inside and my dad says, 'Kevin, this is my daughter Carol, she'll be 13 in 5 and a half months!' Kevin smiled weird at me and said, 'Oh, thats just enough time for her to put out her cd, get herself out there and have a little extra time to plan her birthday party!' My dad smirks and says, 'Well her mother and I always plan her parties for her!' Kevin shook his head and said, 'Awe but shes going to be the big 1 3! she has to invite her whole class and play spin the bottle. Isn't that what you did for your 13th?' My dad shook his head with this weird look on his face and said, 'Um no...There isn't going to be any spinning anything at her party.' Ofcourse I felt like my dad was being unreasonable and Kevin was being really cool!' He smirked, faced me and said, 'I'll throw you a cool party myself, sweetie!' As great as that sounded, since I was longing to kiss boys anyway but I was afraid to say anything back becuase my dad gets all worked up and mad. I knew he'd punish me if I opened my mouth. So I just waited to see what was next. Quickly Keven ignored the conversation and rushed over to a chair. My dad followed and said, 'What can we come up with for her? Has to be clean, just so you know!' Keven nodded and said, 'Bubble gum it is!' I thought that was slang talk but turns out its a style of music! This really fun, beat, started playing and my dad's head started bobbing. It was kind of creepy to me. Then my father said, 'Do we have lryics?' Kevin nodded now pulling out a sheet of paper, showed it to my dad and my dad motioned me over to him. I slowly walked over to him, still very nervous and surpised. I've not actually seen my daddy at work before. I always stayed home with mom. This was like seeing a whole new, person. In some ways it was cool but other ways it was just weird for me. My dad grooving to a song and all famous and what not. Keven sings us the song im going to learn, then I have to learn it. My dad is getting really strict at first, then lightens up and says, 'My baby girl is ready! Lets get to it!' I recorded myself and Keven said he'd do the rest. Suprisinly the whole ride home, my dad is telling me how proud he is of me and hes so excited for me. I do hope this is the start of a good relationship becuase for the past year, I kinda resented my dad and actually hated him for being so judegemental and all the pain he put my mom through. She didn't deserve the lies he told and he smoked alot. His clothes would stink and so would his breath. I wouldn't even want to hug him becuase it was so nasty. Im so glad hes different now. Actually I think he's becomming way better. When we finally get home, my mom is at the door wanting to know how things went and how we are. Then she offers us dinner. All of the sudden her and my dad start to whisper. I know whats comming next and before I could leave out of the room, I hear them kissing. I don't face them becuase it just grosses me out. I've even see my dad use his tounge! Its nasty! Although it also makes me wanna kiss someone with my tounge and I hate i've never kissed before. I really wanna know what its like! Tired of it always being my dad kissing all over my cheeck and top of my head. yuck! (Maybe Keven will seriously plan my party so I can get some lip action!)

Angel's pov.
    It's been a week already and at first when Jesse started taking Carol to the
    studio with him, I thought it was a very bad idea. I was completely against it
    till I now see a relationship building between the two and I think thats so
    sweet. I honestly think Carol needed a reason to spend time with Jesse and this
    is it. They come home every night talking and laughing. I feel so much better
    becuase I honestly thought they would hurt each other. Jesse just wants to
    protect Carol but she just wants to be treated like a young lady and not a baby.
    Today I get to go down with them and hear her new song. I'm so excited.
    Charolette stays home with the kids and Jesse's mom ends up comming over as well
    to spend time with the kids. Ofcourse its always so hard to leave. Grace runs
    after us towards the car and when Jesse faces her, he says, 'Get back in the
    house now!' She starts crying while standing there. I walk over to her and so
    does Jesse. He picks her up and we both kiss her on the cheeck. I go back in the
    car while Jesse takes her back inside and gets her to his mom. Then he rushes
    out, shutting the door. Now we're headed towards the studio. The whole way,
    actually having conversations with Carol. Maybe its just her age or moods. Since
    this past month shes not wanted to be around Jesse and I or really tell us
    anything. I guess I know how my mother felt when I would ignore her at that age.
    Finally we're at the studio and Kevin greets us. He hugs Carol and says, 'There
    is the sweetest girl!' He hugs her a little tigher before letting go. I look
    over at Jesse to see what hes thinking but hes smiling at it like its cute.
    Maybe he's a different person in the studio? I've not truely spent time with him
    in a studio before or really been around when hes working. Only went on tour
    with him one time when Carol was a baby and I was pregnant with Arthur. Maybe
    becuase we've kept having babies i've not made myself available to work with
    Jesse. He use to always ask me to sing with him and audition for movies with him
    but I guess i've not been very fun. Sex is fun but i've not tried anything else
    with him. No wonder he's almost left me quite a few times. He wont admit he ever
    thought of leaving me but I know he has. Finally Jesse wakes me out of my
    thoughts and says, 'Babe, you ready to hear her song?' I nodded and Kevin pushed
    play. It came on loud and for the first time, I heard my daughter singing and
    she was actually singing one of Jesse's old songs, 'Because you live' I smiled
    big at her and Jesse and Jesse knew what was going on my mind because he nodded
    at me with a grin back. Carol sounded so beautiful and she looked like she was
    in shock to hear herself as well. After they played the song, I told them all
    how good it sounded and bragged on Carol some. Then Kevin
    asked if I could sing. I blushed and shook my head no. All the while Jesse was
    nodding his head and said, 'Yes she can but she needs to practice on holding
    out her notes longer but she wont.' I nodded and said, 'Because I'm not a
    singer.' Kevin narrowed his eyes at me and said, 'YOu don't wanna sing like your
    husband?' I shrugged and said, 'I'm busy raising his 10 kids. That should be
    enough!' Kevin then smirked and said, 'Wow 10. You really have been too busy to
    persue singing...' Jesse didn't speak he just smiled at me. I smiled back
    because the weird thing between us is even though we don't have much in comman,
    we always seem to get a kick of how many kids we really have and all the times
    we made crazy love together. If sex was ever done away with, Jesse and I would
    be
    screwed for life! Soon enough I felt my cheecks getting red and Jesse started
    smirking at me. I was hoping Kevin wouldn't say anything more and thank God, he
    didn't. He just kept working on Carol's songs. I finally started asking
    questions about when her cd would be done, would she perform her songs live and
    if she would get her own photoshoot. Instantly Carol kind of freaked on us and
    said, 'How many people have to actually watch me perform? I don't like being
    infront of big crowds!' Jesse started trying to comfort her mind and let her
    know she'd have fun. That seemed to help her some but being her mother, I could
    tell she still wasn't at home yet with all this. I wasn't home at all with any
    of it. After the session we took Carol to lunch and then on home. Some reason I
    was so sleepy I fell asleep in the car. When we arrived in our driveway, Jesse
    patted my leg and said, 'We're home babe.' I slowly sat up and got out of the
    car getting my purse up on my shoulder. Jesse was waiting by the front door. I
    walked up by him and said, 'What are you doing?' He smiled and said, 'You going
    to be okay sweetie?' I nodded some and then he held open the door for me. I went
    inside and Cameron attacked me. Ginger smiled at us and said, 'So how was it?'
    Jesse told her all about Carol redoing his song and Carol sang some for her. I
    couldn't help myself and went upstair hoping to only take off my purse and
    change my clothes. I ended up resting on the bed awhile. I was just so tired for
    some reason. Not much longer Jesse came up in our bed and said, 'Angel, you
    sick?' I sighed kind of in a mood and said, 'No, im just so tired! I don't know
    why!' Jesse smirked comming over to sit on the bed next to me, leaned down to
    kiss my head and said, 'Well you work hard babe. You raise kids, you take good
    care of me. You never sleep.' I frowned and said, 'Well i'm not complannig...'
    Jesse smiled and said, 'Babe you never complain. Infact, I think you should
    start!' I shook my head no and said, 'I'm happy though!' Jesse kissed me on the
    lip and said, 'Mhmm...Well you take a nap..' He started taking off my shoes and
    then said, 'I'll come wake you up in an hour or two.' I couldn't believe him,
    sighed heavy and said, 'You sure hon?' Jesse smirked and said, 'Yes you deserve
    some rest.' I didn't know what to say back and then he kissed me again, got up
    and left out of our bedroom turnning out the lights and shutting our door. Now
    it was kind of hard to fall asleep because I was excited to have a husband so
    sweet. Plus it was way too dark and quiet. I need kids or sound or sex.
    Something to make me sleep. About three hours later I jump up in a panic because
    my body feels its sleeping too long and i'm not use to this much solid sleep.
    Quickly I try to get myself together and get downstairs. Nobody is down there.
    I'm so confused and start going through the house. I get in the kitchen and
    Jesse has a note on the fridge that says, 'We all left for the park. Exspect us
    back in two hours. While we're gone, take a bubble bath. Love you - Jesse' I
    just can't believe how weird Jesse is lately. He's too sweet and too lovey
    dovey. Makes me wonder if hes taking some kind of magic sex pills or something.
    He's never done something like this. Sure he might take one or two of the kids
    but never all 10! Im sure Charolette and Ginger went too but still... It was
    really making me scared maybe Jesse has something to hide from me and hes trying
    to be all sweet so I wont be mad at him. I sure hope not but it sure seems like
    it. I do what the note says anyway and deicde to go in the bath. As relaxing as
    it is, I acutally wish Jesse was in with me. Last time I had a bath was over a
    year ago when Jesse and I were
    fighting and he was in with me. Some reason taking a bath together always brings
    us close together somehow. I'm just sitting in the tub alone and realizing I
    really hate being alone. One reason I wanted such a big, family. I had a bad
    relationship with my parents, moved out soon as I was 18 and was living alone.
    It was painful to be alone so when Jesse asked me to marry him, I had to say yes
    because he was my only offer it seemed like and I was desperate for a partner
    and friend. Not just because I was a big fan, although that did play a big part
    of it because had I not went to so many of his shows, he wouldn't have ever saw
    me and I know it. Just my luck as i'm sitting in the tub, I can hear laughter
    and loud talking all at once. I smile big and quickly sit up out of the tub. I
    wrap my towle around me and just as I go out into the bedroom to change, Jesse
    walks in. He smiles at me and says, 'Awe you took your bath! How was it?' I
    smirk and say, 'It was fine dork. You seriously took all 10 kids to the park?'
    Jesse nodded now comming up to kiss me. Then I said, 'You are so crazy!' Jesse
    giggled and said, 'Crazy about you!' I finally shook my head and said, 'Alright,
    what is going on?' Jesse looked confused and said, 'What, babe?' I sighed and
    said, 'You are hiding something. Why else would be all sweet to me?' Jesse
    frowned and said, 'Um..You think im being all sweet becuase you think im hiding
    something?' I nodded and said, 'yes now tell me. I can't take it anymore!' Jesse
    faced the ground awhile and I decided to start putting my clothes on. Then he
    faced up at me and said, 'Sweetie, i'm not really hiding anything i've just...'
    I faced him as well as I slipped on my sweatpants and
    said, 'You just what?' Then he smiled so big and said, 'I never truely fell in
    love with you till I realized what we meant to each other.' Now I was speechless
    becuase he really has never told me hes in love with me. He always says I love
    you but we are kind of so use to it that it almost can be blah. Then I went up
    to him, putting my arms around his head and said, 'Well what made you all the
    sudden fall in love with me?' Jesse smirked and said, 'Well I was always in love
    with you I just never admitted to it becuase babe my past had never left me.
    Katie was trying to get me back the night before our wedding and I was tempted
    to go back to her!' That was one thing I was not exspecting and it actually hurt
    me to hear. Jesse saw it saddened me and said, 'You don't have to worry though.
    I told her I loved you and I married you. Angel, you've stuck up for me when I
    needed you the most, you've delt with me when I was the biggest asshole, you
    still slept with me even when you knew I kissed other girls and smelt like
    smoke. I just hate that I never got over Katie till now.' Honestly Jesse has not
    been this open with me before, we've not had this much communication about our
    true feelings, well he hasn't and I just kinda knew he still loved Katie but my
    guess was seeing her with another guy on our anniversary did it for him. So I
    started kissing him and allowed him to hug up to me for while. I petted his
    head, kissed his cheeck and said, 'Don't feel bad hon. You work hard, supply the
    money for this family and you keep me happy in the bed so you are doing your
    part. I promise you.' Jesse lit up, giggled out loud and said, 'Well as long
    we're a team. There is no I in team.' I nodded also laughing out loud and said,
    'You are suuuch aaaa dork.' Jesse kissed me some more, hugged me again and then
    followed me back downstairs with the kids. I wasn't mad at him because he was so
    open with me that it really made me happy. I've always wanted to know his true
    feelings and now that I know, I think things in our marriage will get easier!
    Atleast its a start.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:12 pm

Awwww Carol wants some lip action!! haha

& awwww I'm glad that Jesse finally communicated with Angel about his feelings! <3333

I'm be here waiting for more lol =]
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:30 am

Chapter 4. Part 1.

Jesse's pov.
    I'm so pleased at how well Carol has done in the studio. She's learned all the
    songs, doesn't make many mistakes in her recordings and she listens to every
    piece of advice Kevin or I give her. I honestly think she'll have this cd done
    long before six months is up. Which isn't easy to do. I have taken up to a whole
    year to finish a record. My daughter is just so gifted. She hasn't been moody at
    all lately. I feel like this chance to make herself a cd, has kept her busy and
    kept her mind off boys. Atleast I hope because i'm trying so hard to protect her
    and her virginity for that matter. A young, girl, down our street who is only 15
    is 3 months pregnant. I can't imagen that being my daughter! Angel even thinks
    this has been a really good thing for our family. Plus if Carol can maintain a
    sex free life till she's married, I pray my other kids will follow her example.
    I have 10 kids after all. I can't have them reproducing in my home. There isn't
    room for anymore. Actually Angel has wanted one more but i'd told her no. She's
    tried to seduce me everynight and I fight her off becuase she's got this issue
    where shes like craving to have a baby and breast feed it. I told her to just
    breast feed me but appearently because I have teeth, its no pleasure to her. I'm
    just trying to help her but we just can't do anymore children. It's enough to
    keep up with what we have. Why she needs more one, I think she's sick in the
    head or maybe just really horny. Either way its not going to happen. She
    actually waits for me evernight and when I come into our bedroom she's dressed
    up all sexy laying across our bed, hoping i'll get her pregnant. I've actually
    stayed really strong and resisted her. Had this been about 5 years ago, I would
    have attacked her and furiously had my way with her but i'm a new man. Actually
    i'm a 30 year old man and I feel like i'm too old to make babies anymore.
    Tonight I actually wait 20 minutes before I walk up to bed, hoping Angel will be
    too tired to try and seduce me. While i'm up on the
    computer, she comes down in my boxers and t-shirt headed towards the kitchen. I
    glair up at her and say, 'Why are you wearing my boxers?' Angel faces me before
    going into the kitchen and says, 'They're comfy on me.' I smirk and continue on
    the computer, hoping shes not trying tonight. After she comes out of the kitchen
    with a bottle of water, she walks over to me and sits on my lap. I wrap my arms
    around her and say, 'What are you doing sweetie?' She sighs, looks up at me with
    a pouty face and says, 'I wanna make love.' I sigh heavy and say, 'Angel i'm
    serious. I don't wanna have anymore kids.' Then she snuggles up to my chest and
    says, 'Well what if we adopted?' I shake my head no and say, 'How in this world
    do you manage the 10 we already have and want more?' Angel looks deep into my
    eyes and says, 'I need someone to carry around on my side and rock to sleep at
    night.' I smirk and say, 'Well Grace is only 2 and a half babe. Think you could
    cotinue carrying and rocking her?' Angel nodded and said, 'Yes but she walks
    now.' I sighed again and said, 'Well I don't know what to tell you babe but
    getting pregnant again is out of the question.' Angel quickly stood up off of me
    and now started back upstairs. I told her good night. She didn't face back to me
    but I heard her say, 'Night.' Then she was gone upstairs. I didn't care how mad
    it made her, I thought having another kid would be way too hard. Finally
    another 15 minutes and I was tired so I shut off the computer. I went upstairs
    slowly and gently opened the bedroom hoping I don't wake up Angel. Ofcourse
    she's not asleep. She's got our favorite song on, she's wearing her orange
    nighty and she's motioning me towards her. I lock our door just because she's
    indescent for the kids to see her like this but i'm not giving in. I start
    getting undressed for bed and Angel comes over to help me. I grab ahold of her
    arms and say to her face, 'Angel stop it. You think you are getting your way and
    youre not.' Angel curled her lip and said, 'Then why lock the door?' I smirked
    and said, 'Because the kids don't need to see you dressed like a hoe.' That came
    out so fast that I was shocked I said it. Angel quickly rushed into the
    bathroom, slammed the door and locked it. I felt bad but I didn't wanna make a
    baby. She's ill with this and I just want it to stop. I thought our marriage
    would get easier with communication but its only getting harder. She doesn't
    wanna talk, she just wants to make babies. Its hurtful because I wanna spend
    time talking to her and telling her how I feel. So I got ready, turned off the
    music and got into the bed. It was hard to fall asleep though because Angel was
    crying in the bathroom. I forced myself up, walked towards our bathroom and
    tapped on the door. I said, 'Sweetie. Youre being unfair
    to me and how I feel towards this baby making idea. Can you just understand i'm
    too busy?' Angel finally opened up the door with tears in her eyes and said,
    'I'm just a hoe!' I frowned and said, 'I didn't mean that babe. I was just
    frustraited becuase everynight this week you've been trying to seduce me when
    i've clearly said I don't want another baby.' Angel just kept crying and said,
    'Just because I want another baby doesn't make me a hoe.' I nodded and said,
    'I'm sorry it just came out that way. I was just stating how sexy your nightgown
    was and that I didn't want our kids to see it on you because aren't we trying to
    keep them in a clean environment? Angel sniffed, nodded and said, 'I wouldn't
    let the kids see me like that hon.' I held her in my arms, swayed with her and
    said, 'Do you forgive me for what I accidently said?' Angel nodded some more and
    said, 'Yes but why are you so against making another baby?' I sighed while
    letting go of her and said, 'Babe, we have 10 kids. That's alot already! I'm in
    the studio everynight with Carol. I can't help you raise another baby right now.
    Not to mention i'm 30 years old and you are going to be 30. Aren't we a little
    too old to making another baby?' Angel glaired at me and said, 'My cousin April
    was 35 when she had her first child.' I shook my head and said, 'Angel we're
    done.' Angel pulled away from me completely and went back into the bathroom I
    guess to change. I crawled back into the bed not sure what else do to. When
    Angel came back out, she was back into my shorts and snuggled up to me in the
    bed. I hugged her up and said, 'You mad at me babe?' Angel shook her head and
    said, 'No but It's not fair the kids are sleeping so good and in their own beds
    and you wont take this oppurtinity to make love with me.' I frowned and said,
    'Because I don't want more kids.' Angel turned over onto her side away from me
    and just ignored me. So I turned over with her, started rubbing her side and
    kissed her cheeck. Then I turned out the lights and went to sleep with her. I
    really wasn't in the mood for any love making at all. Normally I would be but I
    think this week i've been to excited about Carol making a cd. She's came along
    so well and I can't wait for her first appearence in the public eye. I'm taking
    her to the teen choice awards with me next weekand and I know she'll wow
    everyone.

Carol's pov.
    It's been so amazing to record music with my dad. At first I didn't want to
    because I couldn't stand my dad but actually he's being really cool lately. He's
    going to take me to the teen choice awards and i'm overly excited. All my
    friends at school hate me for it and wont hardly speak to me because they are so
    jealous. I don't care anymore though. It's not really my fault i've grown up
    around celebrities and shows. My parents have raised me into showbiz. I was in
    my first theater produtction at like 7 years old. Infact, I can still smell the
    theater air! The day of the awards, my mom is helping me dress. I'm not sure
    what is going on between my parents but they are very short with each other when
    they talk. I can't help but be nosey and when my dad leaves the room finally, I
    ask my mom. At first she didn't wanna tell me but I promised I wouldn't say a
    word to no one so she told me! She said she wanted another baby but my dad said
    no. Then I asked my mom why she wanted another baby and she couldn't really tell
    me why. I guess because i'm only 12, she thinks I wont understand. Then my dad
    comes back in and says, 'Baby you ready? I want your mother to take a picture of
    us before we leave.' I nod and face my mom. She smiles at me and says, 'You look
    beautiful honey.' I hug her, thank her and go over by my dad. My mom leaves the
    room for the camera, then comes back in and tells us to smile. We both smile
    while she takes our picture and then we get ready to leave. I start out the door
    and turn around to see where my dad went. Ofcourse hes hugging my mom goodbye
    and they start kissing. I decide not to watch because it grosses me out still. I
    get on out towards our car and now my dad finally comes out about to shut the
    door. Lryic runs out to him and jumps in his arms. He hugs her tight, kisses her
    as well and then sends her back inside. Now hes comming towards the car finally
    and we both get in. He pats my leg and says, 'You are going to shine tonight
    baby. I want you to trust me and just follow by me. okay? Don't be scared on the
    red carpet.' I nodded and said, 'Well dad i've been down a red carpet with you
    before.' My dad smiled and said, 'Well baby tonight is going to be different
    because the spotlight will be on you sweetie.' That made me nervous but I was
    just doing my best to trust him.' Finally we drove to the place. We got out and
    all I could see before me was a long, red, strip, full of famous people I always
    see on tv and cameras surrounding it. Nervously I stepped one foot on it and my
    whole life changed. My father took me by the arm now leading the way and led me
    down it. We stopped
    right smack in the middle and cameras started flashing our way. I was all smile
    because this really felt good. People started yelling out, 'which one is this?'
    My dad yelled back, 'This is my oldest, Carol!' They all continued snapping away
    and one lady said, 'Honey your dress is darling on you!' I lit up and decided to
    pose somewhat, putting my left hand on my hip. Then I looked up to see what my
    dad was doing and he was glowing and smiling from ear to ear. That made me feel
    even better that I knew he was so proud of me. After walking the red carpet, we
    now headed into the awards building, found our seats and sat down. It was so
    nice to be here and more so when my dad won an award for song writting. He got
    me to go up with him. Ofcourse my legs were shaking because I was so nervous up
    there but my dad introuced me and said, 'Her cd will be out in the spring.
    Everyone go buy it, Carol McCartney!' Everyone cheered and then we quickly left
    backstage. My dad kept hugging me up to him and said, 'You did fine sweetheart.
    I'm very very proud of you!' I smiled, thanked him and gave him one big hug.
    After the show, we got to go to a fesitval where they had live bands, food and
    games. I got to meet some other celebritie's kids as well as celebrities and
    happened to meet this very cute guy who is somehow related to the jonas brothers
    but i've not figured it out yet. I'm also too shy to ask him I only know his
    name is 'Brett Jonas.' He ask for my number so he can text me. I look around
    first to make sure my dad isn't watching and then take his phone from him. I
    quickly type in my number, press save and hand it back to him. He smiles at me
    and says, 'Talk to you later Carol.' I nod and watch him leave, thinking hes so
    cute. Then im shaken out of my love stare, as my dad grabs my arm and says, 'You
    ready to get home sweetie? its almost 2am.' I nod and say, 'Wow its late. I'm
    getting kinda sleepy too.' My dad smiles and says, 'Yea I need to get home to
    your mother. Lets go.' I follow him close and start to wave at some of the
    friends I made. We got into our car and headed home. To my suprise on our way, I
    got a text from Brett. I quickly opened my phone to read it. My dad glanced over
    at me and said, 'who is texting you at 2:20 am?' I lied and said, 'Lisa from
    school is. She's a night owl.' My dad sighed and continued to drive. I felt bad
    that I lied but if he knew a jonas boy was texting me, he'd be mad. Not that the
    Jonas boys are bad but still hes a boy. We end up texting till I get home and
    then continue till almost 3:30. Then I hear some weird noise my parents are
    making. Im sure they are kissing or something. So I ignor them, tell Brett good
    night and try to fall asleep. My parents get a little louder with the weird
    noise and I decide to put in my ipod headphones. I play some music and fall
    asleep dreamming of being with Brett.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:41 am

haha oh wow I can't believe Angel wants another baby! & from the way things sounded at the end of the chapter Jesse gave in!

But omg lmao Jesse cracked me up saying he told Angel she could breast feed him!! Very Happy

& awwww Carol might be getting her 1st boyfriend!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Can't waittttt for more!! bounce Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  690817 Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  690817 Count Your Blessings: The Middle Ages  110686
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:49 am

Chapter 4. Part 2.

Angel's pov.
    I wake up in Jesse's arms happy I think I got what I want finally. Since
    he came home last night in a really good mood and I just so happen to be
    in one of my short, gowns becuase I was hot from running up and down the stairs
    taking care of the kids since Jesse was gone and so was Carol, they are my two
    biggest help! I was laying in bed cooling down and my hubby walked in with the
    biggest smile on his face. I knew good things had happened at the teen choice
    and I couldn't wait to hear. I would have watched it accept I have 9 other
    kids to take care of, so the tv stays on cartoons. Jesse understands that too!
    I got up off the bed, came up to hug him and said, 'So....how did it go hon?
    something really good happen?' Jesse nodded now kissing me and said, 'Mhmm.
    I won the award for song writer of the year!' I quickly jumped up and down in
    his arms saying, 'Thats so wonderful honey! I'm so proud of you!' Jesse just
    gazed into my eyes a second and then said, 'I'm so proud of our daugher. She
    really did well on the red carpet and everybody loved her dress. All thanks to
    you have really classy taste my dear!' I blushed when he said my dear and then
    he looked me up and down. I raised one eyebrow and said, 'Um..what are you doing?'
    He smirked and said, 'I'm admiring how you look.' I blushed more and said, 'God!
    Why do you have to be so sweet?' Jesse shook his head and said, 'Why do you have to
    be so lovely?' I honestly wasn't sure how to respond and before i knew it, Jesse
    started kissing me and moving me backwards to our bed. I wanted to speak up and tell
    him I wasn't taking the pill becuase I recently had a slight cold and was on another
    pill instead. He wouldn't listen to me though! He got me back on the bed while kissing me,
    started reaching up my gown to rub my tighs making me crazy and then started to take off
    his clothes. I helped him and said, 'You sure about this Jesse?' He nodded bigger and
    said, 'Mmm I just won for song writer of the year! YOu know how many girls are out there
    begging to bang me right now and I only wanna bang my wife!' He sweetly kissed up my neck
    and some reason I just lost all controll of myself and wrapped my arms around him. He was
    so sucessful and sexy. I was able to glance over at the doornob and said, 'Umm Jesse, you
    might wanna lock the door first.' He quickly stood up, went over to the door locking it and
    then rushed back into the bed. He actually cracked me up acting like hes diving into the bed
    with his hands up like a person who dives into a swimming pool. I laughed out loud and
    said, 'You dork!' Jesse smiled and attacked me getting us under the covers. Then as hes going
    back up my neck with kisses every so offen he speaks between the kisses asking about the kids
    and how our evenning went without him. I told him we were fine but busy and I asked about his
    wonderful night. He finally stopped kissing me awhile to acutally talk to me and tell me what
    all went on and why hes so sweet. I guess hes just having such a good night, he wants to top
    it off with me. Which is fine by me becuase im finally getting my way, he doesn't know im off
    the pill right now and we're about to make a baby! I know its not right to not really tell him but
    hes not really going to listen to me anyway, hes just going to have his way with me and thats
    what I really want so im not saying a word. About 30 minutes later, he's got the bed rocking,
    hes kissing all over my neck and his hands are messaging my hips. I'm not sure if I should cry
    or die. He's being so hot and deep I don't really know if I can take him any longer. I want to
    speak up and say something but I can't catch my breath enough to speak up. Jesse starts moanning
    out now letting me know he's going to lose it becuase he always sounds like this when hes close
    to losing his juices in me. I gripped onto his waste getting very excited now becuase I just know
    we're making a baby and I can hardly believe it. Honestly when I do get pregnant hes going to kill
    me but atleast i'll die a pregnant woman! Finally he pours out all his juices, he catches his breath
    and continues to kiss up my neck now whispering in my ear 'God woman you are amazing.' I couldn't help
    but to giggle like crazy and said, 'Mmmm no you are becomming quite the lover. Years of experience has
    turned you into a softy in bed!' Jesse nodded and said, 'I'm learnning to apprieciate you in bed more.'
    I gave him more big kiss and then squeezed his neck so happy. He has no idea why im so happy and im scared
    to tell him till I know for sure it works.

Jesse's pov.
    So my wife has been acting so strange all day. Since we woke up cuddled together and when we got up and going,
    shes just been so giddy. I finally got her alone in the kitchen and said, 'Babe, what is up with you today?'
    Angel smirked and said, 'Don't act like you don't know...' I raised up one eyebrow and then said softly to
    her, 'Last night did all this to you?' Angel nodded quickly, squeezed my neck, kissed me big and said, 'Mmm
    you were so good last night. I don't think you've ever been that good. No offense...' I smirked and said, 'well
    then you may have to get it again!' Angel shook her head and said, 'Mmm last night was fine hon. Don't waste it
    all right away. Lets save it for when we really want it. okay?' I shrugged and faced the kitchen door as Lryic
    ran in and said, 'Daddy my belly hurts cuz im hungary!' I smiled and said, 'Well baby i'm making you eggs right now.
    Can you wait a few more minutes?' Lryic grabbed her stomach acting like she's in alot of pain and stands there waiting.
    I giggle and so does Angel. Finally Carol comes in dressed for school and says to Angel, 'Hey mom, I can't find my new
    pen you gave me. I think one of the twins hid it but our room is so messy, I can't find it!' Angel sighed and said, 'Honey
    mommy is so tired right now. I'll let you barrow a pen from me for now and then i'll clean your room when the twins lay down
    for their naps. okay?' Carol sighed and said, 'Okay whatever...bye everyone!' I faced her and cleared my throat. She slowly
    turned to face me, gave me a 'daaaaad...' face and then walked up to me. I hugged her, kissed her head and said, 'Be good at
    school my super star.' Carol nodded and smiled at both Angel and I, now leaving out the kitchen door. I turned to Angel as she
    was gazing infront of her out in space. I waved my hand infront of her and she quickly looked up at me. I smiled and said, 'You
    okay babe?' She nodded and said, 'yea...i'm fine.' I kissed her and then went to serve the eggs. Finally everyone was eating, I
    got up to get ready for work and Angel followed me upstairs. I turned around once we got into our bedroom, I grabbed her and
    started kissing her. She giggled, pulled away and said, 'I need to get something...you mind?' I glaired at her and said, 'Um no?'
    Then she glaired back. I sighed and said, 'What, Angel? Want me to leave for some stupid reason?' Angel nodded and said, 'I umm
    wanna do something in the bathroom. okay?' I was somewhat confused what she could possibly do in the bathroom. So I started quetioning
    if she was alright. Finally she sighed, started walking off and said, 'Forget it. I'll do it later.' I frowned and said, 'Babe, you wanna
    talk to me?' She shook her head and said, 'Nah don't worry honey. Really...' I grabbed her back in my arms and said, 'Don't be afraid to
    tell me Angel.' She smiled and said, 'Im not its just a woman thing...I don't think its my day tho.' I sighed and said, 'Well okay. I hope
    I didn't bring on your time of the month. I did go pretty deep in you sweetie!' Angel nodded fast and said, 'Yes you did, you beast!' I kissed
    her some more and then sent her off back down to the kids and charolette, while I got ready for work. Once I was all set, I stuck my wallet in my
    back pocket, grabbed my car keys, my jacket and headed down the steps. I peaked into the kitchen and said, 'Bye kids. Daddy loves you!' Ofcourse they
    all ran to hug and kiss me goodbye. Then Angel was last and followed me to the door. I faced her again and said, 'You gonna be okay?' Angel nodded
    and said, 'I'm going to miss you hon.' I kissed her sweetly and then said, 'Bye babe.' She lit up and said, 'Bye. Have a good day sweetie!' I smirked
    and shook my head wondering why im all the sudden "sweetie" and why shes in such a good mood. I wonder if something is going on shes neglecting to
    tell me. I hope not but it sure feels like it. So I went on to work but I just knew there was more then "she was satisfied from last night!" I get
    to the studio meeting up with some other producers to work on some songs for other artist, plus Keven was going to help me add some effects and
    harmonize with Carol's recordings. When it got to be 2pm, I left to go pick her up from school and bring her over to hear what I did with her songs.
    I was pleased she liked them and was ready and in the mood to make more. Her cd is going to be so good and with the amazing and hardworking team she
    has, her cd will be finished in no time. Once Carol and I have worked hard and we're hungary, we rush home. Im kind of nervous because I don't know
    whats going on with Angel and im worried about her. Carol is texting the whole way home and she better not be ringing up a big, texting, bill. I want
    to know what shes possibly saying so much of but im driving and focusing on the road. Finally were home and im actually slow to go inside cuz I am doing
    so much thinking and worrying. Angel has not been herself all day! She greets me at the door, kisses me quick and tells me dinner is ready so i'll go wash
    my hands. I sigh and slowly walk towards the bathroom. All the kids see me come into the kitchen and they all attack me for hugs and kisses. I do that, go
    wash my hands then sit at the table. Angel hands me my plate of food, kisses the top of my head and sits back down. Im really concerned about her. After dinner, Carol had dissapeared and not returned for a long time. I asked Angel where she was and Angel said Carol was helping clean her room. I just shrugged and went back to giving my attention to all other 9 kids. I have been giving Carol alot lately but we have a much stronger relationship now! Angel gets done
    with laundry and gets me to help her carry it upstairs. I do and then I heard lots of laughter from the girl's room. I peak open the door and see Carol on her cell, just giggly and giddy as can be. I get concerned and open the door all the way. Carol looks up at me frustraited and says, 'what dad? I cleaned for mom already...' I nodded and said, 'You did get good job baby. Please don't stay on your cell all night, you will have a large bill if you do.' Carol actually rolled her eyes and said, 'I'm almost off! OKay?' I nodded and said, 'Okay.' I shut her door back confused about woman all of the sudden and decide to go plop on my bed a minute. Soon as I do, I hear loud crying and Angel's voice saying 'Jessssssse! Come here!' I force myself back up off the bed and rush downstairs. Camermon had an accident and bruised his whole chin. He was crying so hard and as I took him off upstairs, he cried harder. I quickly started calming him down and went into our freezer for an ice bag. I put it on his chin and he said, 'Daddy thats too cold!' I nodded and said, 'You need it buddy. Your chin will feel better if you leave it on.' Then I sat alone on the couch with him and got the cartoons rollen. Angel finally came up and said, 'Is he okay?' I nodded and said, 'Yea i'm holding an ice bag for him.' Angel smiled at me and said, 'aww thanks hon. Ugh im soo hot in this house! Can I please turn up the air?' I nodded and said, 'Sure do whatever. im not cold.' Angel was fixing the air and Cameron was getting sleepy in my arms. I picked him up to let him lay on my shoulder, started rubbing his back slowly and soon he was knocking off. Angel came over to look at his chin again and said, 'Ugh hes gonna have a big knot tomarrow. What should we do?' I shrugged and said, 'Just ice it everyday. What else can we do?' Angel shrugged too and then just left back downstairs. I took Cameron up to his car bed and started tucking him in it. Then I went back and layed in my bed worried and tired. Angel soon came back up to change into something cooler, sat on the edge of the bed running her fingers through my hair sweetly and said, 'You okay Jess? You feel bad?' I sighed and said, 'I'm just tired.' Angel kissed me and said, 'Well go to bed. I'll tuck all the darlings in for ya.' I smiled and said, 'No, I have to tuck them in.' Angel smiled again none stop and followed me. I was so freaked out at this point, I just knew something was up or wrong. I dreaded to know but then again I did need to know. We tucked all the kids into bed, I said a little prayer with each of them. (my mother's request) Then Angel and I told Charolette good night. We shut our door and started getting ready for bed. Angel already has a tank and shorts on but now she was washing her face. I was changing my clothes and ready to pass out. Angel quickly came out of the bathroom, attacked me onto the bed, then pushed me back and kissed me. I finally pulled her away out of breath and said, 'What are you doing crazy?' She giggled and said, 'God I love you so much.' I smirked and said, 'Well I love you too but seriously calm down. You act like this is christmas!' Angel giggled some more and said, 'Well it feels like it. You make such good love and you treat me so good. I don't deserve you!' I sighed and said, 'Well if you say so. Ready to rest? I'm so wore out!' Angel nodded and said, 'Im ready to snuggle you up, lover.' I just smiled at her and hugged her up under the covers. Then she kissed me some more before she let me shut off the lights and sunk more into my arms. I just grinned thinking how cute she really can be 13 years later. Soon we're comfy and im falling asleep. My eyes jump back open a second for me to check my alarm to see if its turned on and then my eyes start shutting back. Angel starts breahting kind of heavy and I move her more up on my chest, so she can have plenty of air. Ofcourse she sinks herself back more into my arms and I feel her grip on my waste more. I decide just to let her and go to sleep.

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:05 am

Oh man I wonder if Angel is pregnant! Question

Nice chapter! =D

haha can't wait for more!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:17 am

Chapter 5. Part 1.

Carol's pov.
    I've been lucky I haven't been caught yet by my dad. I've been talking to Brent ever since we met! He's so hot and nice to me. He makes me laugh like crazy and he makes me feel very special. We're texting now because my dad is in bed and I know if he hears me talking, he'll be mad im still up. Plus all my sisters are asleep and since I have to still share a room with all of them, talking will wake them up. I seriously hope one day I get my own room. Maybe my parents will buy a bigger house! For right now, i'm stuck. Brent was making me blush becuase in his last text, he said 'I sure wish I could kiss you right now.' Honestly I wasn't sure what to say back at first because i've never kissed a guy before accept my dad and I try not to brag about that one. Finally I just flat out tell him, hoping he'd be nice enough to understand. Then he writes back saying, 'Well don't worry. I'll make sure you get your first kiss.' Now im really blushing because i've wanted so bad to kiss a guy and now I really want so bad to kiss him. I write back to him and say, 'I really want to you kiss you!' Then he wasn't texting back for awhile. I got very nervous thinking he didn't wanna kiss me or maybe he got in trouble and had to go to bed. I wasn't sure if he ever does get in trouble or not. I know all this calling and texting is going to make my dad furious when he gets my bill. I don't care though because I love Brent. I seriously see myself being his girlfriend if he would ever ask me out. Finally my phone buzzed again and I lit up. My face became worried though as I read, 'Wish I could sneak into your room and kiss you now. Where do you live again?' Im so freaked out but honestly I wanna have fun! I wanna have a boyfriend too. I'm not scared of my mom or dad too bad. So I wrote back telling him. There wasn't any reply for awhile. I tried to stay awake while waiting on him. I was wide awake though once he finally wrote back and said, 'Wow. How do you live so close and we don't go to the same school?' I sighed and replied with, 'Because you go to a private school and I go to a public school. My dad wants me to be normal! lol' Brent wrote quickly back to that saying, 'lol Okay I am so riding my back to your house.' At first I really thought he was playing around with me so I was going along with it and saying, 'Oh great. I'll meet you outside.' He stopped replying awhile again. I was seriously falling asleep. Just as I entered my dream world, my phone buzzed again. I jumped up to look at it. This time it wasn't a text, it was a call! I quietly answered and said, 'Hello?' Then brent was loud in the phone and said, 'I'm out front of your house. Im actually infront of your gate. I don't know how to get in enless I climb over the gate.' I sighed and said, 'You're seriously infront of my house? What?' Brent laughed and said, 'yes come outside baby.' I sat up rubbing my eyes so confused. I decided to sneak downstairs and peak out the front window. Sure enough I see him pacing infront of my gate on his cell phone. I tell him to wave so I know its him. He does and I freak. then I tell him i'll be right out. I rush upstairs to fix myself up since I was in my pjs and had no makeup on. Once i'm ready, I sneak back outside and open up the gates for Brent come in. Then I lead him inside my house quietly and we sit on the couch.

Jesse's pov.
    I'm asleep with Angel but i'm not really sleeping good. I'm trying so hard but my back has been bothering me. Worse, Angel's feet hurt her so she constantly moves her legs in her sleep. Together neither of us are comfortable. We're just trying so hard to be still and relax as best as we know how. While im half asleep half awake, I thought I heard the sound of our front gates open but I know thats impossible and its probably all in my head. Angel moans out in her sleep and says in a soft whine, 'Honey whats thats noise?' I realize she hears it too. Some reason im not fully awake and my back is still so sore, I just sigh and try to get back in my dream world again. Its just not easy when you are so uncomfortable. Angel doesn't mean to and her foot hits against my leg. I finally sit up having her sit up too and then I get out of bed and go into our bathroom to find some kind of pain medication. Soon Angel comes in with me looking so tired and says, 'Hon, will you go get some water bottles?' I nod and say, 'Yea I need to walk this off or something.' Angel sighs and says, 'You need to see a docter but you wont.' I nod and say, 'I will. You need to see one too your feet have hurt you for too long!' Angel kisses me and says, 'When you come back to bed i'll rub your back for you. Okay?' I nod and take off downstairs half out of it. What really threw me off was the living room light was on. Maybe I forgot to shut it off? Oh what a big suprise I got though when I get into the living and find my 12 year old on my couch kissing a boy and with her tounge too! That really woke me up and upset me too. I was trying to protect her from boys but I guess I wasn't doing a good enough job. Quickly I yelled out 'What do you think you are doing young lady?' As my caught off daughter and the boy faced me, I now see it's Kevin Jonas' son! Now im really mad! I get him to leave quickly and threaten to call his dad. He leaves in a hurry and Carol is putting her face in her hands. Now not only does my back hurt, my head is blood red and my heart is angry at her. She was supposed to stay away from boys. Not french kiss them! She didn't even talk to me. She just sat crying while I yelled at her so disappointed in her character. Soon Angel came down and said, 'Jess? What the hell is going on down here?' She saw me yelling and Carol crying. Then she came over and sat by Carol, hugging her up. Angel faced me and said, 'Why are you yelling at her and making her cry at 2am?' I sighed and said, 'She was down here kissing a boy!' Angel faced Carol and said, 'Is that true?' Carol nodded and Angel said, 'Oh my God! Who would you be down here kissing?' Carol sighed and said, 'Brent Jonas.' Angel faced me confused and said, 'Kevin Jonas' son?' I nodded and said, 'They must have met at the KCA's fesitval or something.' Angel nodded, faced Carol and said, 'You can't be kissing boys at 2am.' I nodded agreeing and said, 'You are never kissing any boy under my roof without mine or your mother's permission! You hear me?' Carol nodded and I said, 'Oh and youre grounded! HoW do you like that?' Angel faced me and said, 'Jesse?' I faced her and said, 'What, she needs her phone taken away!' Angel slowly nodded and said, 'Carol I agree with your father on this one. If we can't trust you, we have to take away your phone for awhile till we can trust you again.' Carol cried some more and said, 'OKay whatever!' Angel hugged carol and told her to go back to bed. As carol walked past me, I hugged her too and said in her ear, 'It's my job to protect you and im going to continue doing my job. Okay?' carol shrugged and ran off upstairs. Then I faced Angel who was thinking out in space. I asked her if she was okay, she faced me and said, 'Well I see your plan to keep her busy in the music buisness has really helped her stay away from boys!' I dropped my jaw and said, 'Hey im doing the best I can here! What was your plan, huh? Be her girlfriend and take her to get tatoos together? You're the one always buying her makeup, dressing her up like shes 16 and letting her get her ears pierced! You tried to grow her up too fast!' Angel got really defensive and said, 'Seriously, Jesse? I was only treating her like her real age! You are the one not letting anyone grow up around here. If you would just give her space, she'd open up to you like she does me and she'd listen to you better. Instead you just scream at everybody like youre perfect and no one will ever live up to yor perfectness!' I got hurt and said, 'Whatever Angel. It's 2am, my back hurts and im really tired. You win this arguement because you wont shut up till you do anyway.' Angel stood up walking into the kitchen like she was aggrivated. I followed her and when she got into the frige, she got out a water bottle and threw it at me. Luckily I caught it and said, 'Will you give me a break?' Angel shook her head so mad and said, 'No. I wont. My feet hurt just as well as ur back, I'm doing the best I can as well to be a good mother, be a good wife and not complain! You have the nerve to yell at me like that.' She started crying and now I felt like scum. I sighed and hugged her up. Then I kissed her head and said, 'I'm just scared.' Angel faced me and said, 'What are you possibly scared about?' I shrugged and said, 'My baby girl growing up and having sex before marriage. I look at the girl down the street starting parenthood at 15 and I don't want that to be Carol!' Angel hugged me up now rubbing her hand across my back and whispered in my ear, 'You have to trust Carol and you have to give her some space. I'm warnning you!' I sighed, kissed Angel and held her hand, walking us back up to bed. We first took some pain killers and then propped up in bed together, tryin to get comfy again. Angel messaged my back awhile and then rested her head on my shoulder since we were propped up. I wrapped my arm around her, kissed her head and before I tried to sleep again, I faced my clock. I hated it was almost 3am. I shut my eyes and tried my hardest to fall back asleep.
    Eventually it worked untill 5:10. Some reason I was wide awake and sore as can be. I tried to gently move Angel off of me so I wouldn't wake her up but she woke up, faced me and said, 'You sore again hon?' I nodded and as I sat up, She got behind me and messaged my back again. I smirked and said, 'What about your feet?' Angel sighed and said, 'Yea...they hurt.' I felt bad and said, 'You want me to rub them?' Angel kissed my cheeck and as she went back to messaging my back she said, 'No. Theyre acutally sore to touch.' I faced her and said, 'It hurts to just touch them?' Angel nodded and said, 'Yes i've never had good feet.' I felt bad and said, 'Well chasing around 10 kids isn't helping you. I better take you to a foot docter.' Angel kissed me on the lips this time and said, 'I'll let you know if they get worse. Then you can take me to a foot docter.' I shrugged and moaned some as she messaged my back, making me feel so relaxed. A few seconds later, she made me lay back with her on the bed and started running her fingers through my hair. I couldn't really fall back asleep but it was nice to lay back down. We ended up laying there for 35 minutes before we ever woke up for good. I was tired but I was in no shape to fall back asleep and neither was Angel.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:27 am

Awwwwww oh man!! Carol is crazyyy sneaking in a boy at 2am!!! Shocked

& awwwww poor Jesse & Angel! I hope everything's okay with them! <3333

I'll be patiently waiting for more! =]
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:05 am

Chapter 5. Part 2.

Carol's pov.
    I'm highly embarrassed and upset. Not only did my dad yell at my boyfriend in his boxers, he took away my phone! Now I can't text any of my friends for who knows how long and if Brent tells anyone about it, they will know and make fun of me. Appearently when I told my girlfriends at school I was texting 'Brent Jonas' they all knew who he was because they are big fans of his Uncle, Frankie Jonas! I had no clue who he was but he was an amazing kisser. Even though im in trouble, I got my first kiss and it was very good. Plus he taught me how to use my tounge. yummy! All mornning while I got ready for school, I thought about it. Then as I was ready to leave, I wanted so bad to just get on the bus without dealing with my parents but my mom yelled my name. She was in her room with my dad. They wanted to talk to me. I dreaded everything they were going to say too. I felt like they said enough last night! I sat on their bed and my dad started talking to me, while pointing his finger. I hate how he does that! He says, 'Your mother and I are still very disappointed what you did last night. Its one thing to break the rules and text a boy but to bring him in our home at 2am is too far!' My mom nodded and said, 'Sweetie its okay you like boys. You are growing up and everyone at your age starts to want the opposite sex. You cannot bring a boy in our home without our permission!' My dad smiled and said, 'Carol we love you and want what is best for you!' I nodded now and said, 'I know. I didn't think Brent would come over but he did and I really wanted to kiss him!' My dad frowned when I said that. I didn't care though. My mom sighed and said, 'We understand Carol but enless you ask us first, you can't bring anybody over. Not even your girlfriends!' I faced the ground ready to leave for school but they weren't done with me. My dad sighed and said, '
    No studio for the rest of the week!' I lifted up my head quickly and said, 'What?' My dad nodded and said, 'Youre grounded from the studio this week!' I whined around and said, 'But weve almost finished the cd!' My dad frowned and said, 'Well I know but thats what you get for kissing a boy. Maybe next time you'll think before you do it.' My mom agreed and said, 'When you get home from school, you can help me do chores before your homework.' Now I was really shocked. My dad agreed as well and said, 'Thats a good idea. Theres plenty around the house she can do everyday this week after school since she wont be texting her friends.' I whined around more and said, 'Thats not fair guys!' Both my parents smirked and my mom said, 'Life isn't fair sweetie.' My dad smirked and said, 'Life just gets harder as you grow up. There is no roses to stop and smell. Well, enless youre a florist.' My mom giggled with my dad. I was confused. Why was my mom being just as evil as my dad was? Where is the love and compassion? Finally I sighed aggrivated and said, 'Im gonna miss my bus if you all care...' My dad glaired at me and said, 'You better watch that attitude with us. We wouldn't let you miss the bus.' They both hugged me and sent me off. I rushed onto the bus, sat in the very back by myself and cried the whole way to school. My friend, Dianna, tried to sit with me and talk. I told her how things went down and she said, 'Well atleast you see your father like every day. Mine is away at baseball trainning and then after he trains, he starts playing and is only home three days a month and every once in awhile on weekands.' I just staired out the window feeling bad. Then I apologized to Dianna. She understood and hugged me. Thank God for her compassion. Now I was missing Brent though and wondered what he was doing. Finally the bus stopped at school and soon we all were let out to class.

Angel's pov.
    Jesse has been so upset towards Carol. I've been doing my best to keep him calm and not worried. Not only that, i've been watching myself. I really wanna be pregnant but I haven't been alone to take a test yet. I want to so bad. Jesse actually didn't go into the studio today. He was so upset, he was hanging around the house. I finally asked him to go get some milk. I knew taking my test was kind of soon but after all, we've had plenty of unprotected sex lately so maybe im getting lucky. I don't feel sick and im not late but I want to be. Soon as Jesse leaves the house taking Kyle with him to get milke, I rush to the bathroom for my test. Im nervous, anxious and excited. As im waiting to see my results, I hear Jesse is already back and stirring around in our bedroom. I'm under pressure and trying to hide the test. Then he knocks on the door and says, 'You in there babe?' I yell back and say, 'yes im almost done.' Quickly I hide the test in the trash can. the I wash my hands and open up the door. Jesse stands there so handsome and kisses me. Then as I leave out, he goes in and shuts the door. I rush downstairs to be with the kids. While im down there wondering about my test, Jesse soon comes down with a bag. I look at it closer and see its our garbage bag from our bathroom hes going to throw away! I'm freaking out and have to think fast of an excuse for him not to throw it away. As I stop him, hes so confused. I tell him its not that full yet. He ofcourse thinks its plenty full. I beg him not to throw it away and now hes demanding to know why. I break down and say something I threw away by accident i need to get back. Jesse now wants to look in the nasty garbage for me. As hes digging since I wont tell him, he digs up the test. Now his eyes are big and his jaw has droped low. I'm too lost for words and so worried what hes going to say. He glairs at the test for awhile. I finally speak softly and say, 'Well?' Jesse shakes his head and says, 'This can't be.' I sigh and say, ''can't be what? Postive?' Soon Jesse looks up at me and says, 'Tell me you didn't plan this behind my back!' I am speechless and he raises his voice at me saying, 'Tell me!' I sigh upset and say, 'Okay I know you said no but Jesse I couldn't help it!' Jesse now looked really red in his face. I spoke up and said, 'Hon?' Jesse faced me so flustered and said, 'It was enough our 12 year old making out. Now you do this. Angel, how could you?' I faced the floor with tears building up in my eyes and as my voice got really shakey I said, 'I'm sorry. I needed another baby! You don't understand!' Jesse nodded and said, 'I understand perfectly! I married a sick person! YOu are very sick!' I frowned and said, 'I'm sick? You kept talking me into having babies. You got me hooked!' Jesse grunted and said, 'Whatever. I tried to keep you on the pill but you wouldn't have it. Why, I don't know.' I shook my head and said, 'How about all those times you refused a comdom? You said having kids was a beautiful thing!!' Jesse nodded fast and said, 'That was before I knew how much work was involved and then I tried to slow you down I wouldn't have had 10 with you but you had to have your way. You don't stop untill you win! At everything!' I defended myself and said, 'YOu have the fancy carrer Jesse. I just have babies. Its what I do. I don't have a thing im good at. okay?' Jesse grabbed me, started shaking me and said, 'YOu have 10 kids to raise. 11 was not in our future. Why Angel? Why?' I cried harder and said, 'Becuase I needed it. okay? I just needed it!' Jesse looked at me so confused and then said, 'Fine. I mean its not like we can change it. I'm not about to abort one of mine.' I agreed and said, 'Jesse we can do this. Whats one more?' Jesse sighed as he began to hug me and said, 'Eh, I dunno sweetheart... I really don't.' I reached up to kiss him and said, 'I'm very happy. Can you be happy for me?' Jesse faced down at me with a big smile and said, 'Yes I can.' We kissed awhile sweetly and then back to the maddess where Charolette kept watch.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:17 am

Awwwwww I hope Jesse gets Angel help for her sickness! At this rate they're gonna have 15 then 20 & maybe more! lol more soon! <333
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Chapter 6. Part 1.

Jesse's pov.
    Its hard to believe im going to be a dad of 11 kids but then again its reality. I hate to face it but I have no where else to go enless I just leave my family and I could never do that. My kids are my life! Granted this past week i've been upset towards Angel. I do love her but im still scared. I have really lost her trust, since she went behind my back not taking her pill and making sure I get her pregnant. She has always been good about manipulating me to get what she wants. I hate it. I can never really say no to her and I need to learn now. I need to show her im in charge and what I say goes. Ofcourse with 11 kids its too late but if I had it to do all over again, i'd make sure she knew the answer was no. Now shes back to mornning sickness, shes swelling up already and she looks so bad yet shes so happy. I just don't understand it! I feel awful and there is nothing I can do. Tonight I was sleeping so peaceful till I hear her spilling her guts. My back has been hurting me again anyway so I just get up. I look at the clock and moan in pain as I see its only 3:24am. I could easily get two more hours of sleep but theres no point in going for it. My back is sore and now so is my head as I hear Angel heaving and spilling her guts. I rush into our bathroom and check on her. Her eyes are getting more blood shot as she is sick and shes shaking so much. I try to calm her down and she starts crying. I hold her and say, 'Babe, isn't this what you wanted?' Angel nods and says, 'Something is wrong. This isn't my normal pregency Jesse!' I nod and say, 'Well it is number 11 babe. Don't you think your body is done yet?' Angel shakes her head and says, 'No! Its nothing to do with that.' I shrug and say, 'Well I dunno babe. Wanna go downstairs and get a soda? Maybe some sprite?' Angel nods slowly and I help her up. She first wants to clean up her face and teeth, then pulls back her hair and follows after me downstairs. I have the tv on and I made her a drink. She takes the glass and sips it. I kiss her forehead and say, 'Why you had to have 11 I dunno but you sure are paying for it!' Angel leans her head on my chest, so I wrap my arms around her and sway gently with her. Then she looks up into my eyes and says, 'Will you please stop being mad at me and be happy?' I nodded and said, 'I am babe. I'm just concerned we over did it here.' Angel sighed and said, 'Oh maybe youre right...but its too late to change things.' I kissed her head again and said, 'Angel I love you but when my answers are no, I wish you would accept them. If you really love me atleast.' Angel glaired up at me and said, 'If I really love you? I can't believe you would say that to me! Ofcourse I love you!' I smirked and said, 'Calm down baby. I just wish you would have planned this with me first instead of springing it on me!' Angel got more angry and said, 'I tried to plan it with you but you didn't want to plan to have a baby!' I nodded and said, 'I didn't want one, babe!' Angel cried and said, 'Well I did!' I sighed now petting her hair and said, 'Shh. We're going to wake up the kids. Its okay Angel. I'm not mad at you im just slowly adjusting to the fact we're really having 11.' Angel sighed again, hugged me up and then said, 'I'm sorry hon. I couldn't help myself. I was off the pill because of my cold and that night you came home in the mood I wanted to tell you I wasn't on the pill but you were so sweet and you made such amazing love, I couldn't controll myself or say anything.' I giggled and said, 'I make you weak, don't I?' Angel nodded with the cutest baby face and said, 'I was helpless and alone. My only choice was to take you.' I kissed her and said, 'Mmm. You make good love too babe.' We just stood there awhile till her feet started hurting. I picked her up like a bride and carried her back to bed. I layed her down and she begged me to lay with her. Even though my back was bothering me. Finally she sat up and rubbed it for me. She always does a good job too! Even though she was relaxing me, I couldn't fall back asleep

Carol's pov.
    The day I came home from school and found out my mom was pregnant again, I ran up in my room and cried. I truely felt like she didn't care that I was the oldest and about to be 13. I wanted a party, I wanted nice presents, I didn't want my mom sick and unable to plan a party for me. Thats when I decided I wanted Keven to plan my party. My dad woldn't like it but he will get over it. Brett even said I could have it at his house. So I already started planning behind my parent's back. Plus my cd was almost complete, i've kept up with my school work. I deserved this party! I haven't seen brett is so long too so I wanna be with him badly. Since i've gotten my cell back I still text brett just not too much so I don't lose my cell again. Now that my mom's prego shes got me doing crazy house work too! She's even got my folding my dad's clean underwear. It wasn't pleasent but I had no choice. Then today as we're leaving the studio, I break the news to my dad about my party. He thinks its just gonna be a few of my girlfriends, him, my mom and all my siblings but he is wrong! When I tell him Brett wants to have a party at his house, my dad says no! He tells me I can't go to Brett's house and Brett can come over to mine. Now im just flat out upset and angry at my dad. He'll never let me grow up but he'll wish he did because im going to grow up on my own without him! Finally we get home and I run upstairs to cry. My mother happened to see me go in my room and comes after me. She wants to know whats wrong so I just tell her everything and say, 'Dad just wants to lock me up in a cage and watch me all day like im a cute, little, bunny! I'm not mom! I'm about to be a teenager and I want a real birthday party! Not baloons and toys and games. I want music and dancing and my friends.' My mom sighed and said, 'Carol sweetie I want you to have a real party too but you are only going to be 13, you are under our roof and you will only be allowed to do what we say or else. Your father is just protecting you from some things its time we told you about and I have to be on your father's side. We're a team and I can't go against him if he already told you no.' I got mad and said, 'Fine becuase im already having a party at Brett's house and Kevin Rudolf is in charge! I don't want you or dad their anyway!' My mom just faced the ground a second, then she faced me and said, 'Think what you want dear but you are not having a party at your boyfriend's planned by Mr. Rudolf or any other producer your father works with.' I grunted and said, 'I am too!' Then my mom grabbed ahold of my arm pulling me closer to her and said right in my face, 'You do and you wont get any presents from us and we'll take away your phone and studio previllages!' I just glaired at her and then faced away from towards the wall. My mom got up slowly holding onto her hips and waddled out the door. I still couldn't believe she would get pregnant again. If our lives wasn't complicated enough, she can't help but bring another baby into our world. I don't even like the siblings I have, let alone get another one! Not much longer Lryic had came into our room and said, 'Carol will you play with me? Arthur wont let me on the wii!' I smirked and said, 'Go color or watch tv.' Lryic sighed and said, 'Dad's watching something. Can we play a game?' I ignored her and said, 'No go color.' Lryic made her angry face at me and said, 'Youre mean!' Then she stomped away. I just sighed, got out my headphones and played my ipod while I studied for my test.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:06 pm

Oh wow I wonder what Angel meant by the sickness wasn't like her usual pregnancy's! I hope everything's okay!

Can't wait to see how Carol's bday party turns out!! Very Happy Maybe they'll play spin the bottle or something? Wink haha more soon! =D
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:53 am

Chapter 6. Part 2.

Angel's pov.
    My feet kill me, i'm pregnant, Jesse is still mad towards me and his back kills, now our daughter is being a rebel and Ginger wants to stop by tonight to see everyone. Im trying to keep the house clean but everyone keeps making a mess getting snacks and drinks. Jesse isn't helping me becuase hes still mad and hes so involved with the football game on tv. I'm tempted to shut if off on him but I know I have to go to bed with him tonight and hes already mad at me. I'm really sad. I know I shouldn't be but I am. I have a blessed family like no other but yet its not good enough. I want more. I want a deeper relationship with all of them but its not happenning. Instead everyone is yelling and mad. I hear Lryic saying to Jesse, 'Carol wont play with me daddy! Im bored!' I look out the kitchen to peak and see Jesse putting her on his lap, squeezing her tight and changing the channel to a cartoon for her. It makes me smile so big becuase I know Jesse has a good heart and he loves his children with a passion. I just wish he wasn't uspet at me right now. If only I didn't get myself pregnant. I thought for sure it was what I wanted. Its too late to change though. Finally our home phone rings. Ginger tells me shes going to stop at the store before she comes over. I tell her what Jesse and I need, then she hangs up with me. I try as nice as I can to go over by Jesse and say, 'Jesse, your mom is on her way but shes stopping at the store first.' Jesse looks up at me quickly and says, 'Okay. Thank you.' Then he faces back at the tv with Lryic. I just go on upstairs and get cleaned up for his mom. I know hes still mad at me but I can't do anything about it right now. Once im all clean his mom shows up. All the kids are excited to see her accept Carol isn't down stairs. I run up to the girl's room, knock on her door and say, 'Grandma Ginger is here sweetie.' She yells back and says, 'I'm studying for my test. I'll be down in a few.' I sigh and say back, 'Okay sweetie.' Then as I go to leave back downstairs, Jesse is in the halway. I smile at him and say, 'You okay hon?' He wraps his arms around me and says, 'No I miss you.' I smirk and said, 'You miss me? I've been here all day.' Jesse shook his head and said, 'You haven't been in my arms. You've been busy cleanning while I was sitting on the couch being a fat, jerk.' I smiled bigger and said, 'Not a fat jerk..Just a skinny one.' Jesse laughed out loud and said, 'Well do you forgive me?' I nodded and said, 'Will you give me a kiss?' Jesse leaned in to kiss me, we hugged tight and then followed each other down the steps slowly back to his mom and our children. Her visit was nice but got crazy when Carol came down the steps. She played this nice, girl, act that Jesse and I both knew wasn't her at the momment. We tried to hold in our disappointment in her character but ever since shes been talking to Brent Jonas and been recording with Kevin Rudolf, shes a whole new person. I don't like it and wish it could stop but Jesse just had to let her fall into his steps when she wasn't big enough to even fill them. Im not mad at him though becuase I can't stand to be away from him. He's my hubby and he means so much to me. I wanna spend every chance I can with him in his arms. Hopefully tonight we'll sleep well since we're not mad anymore and hopefully my feet and his back wont hurt us!

Carol's pov.
    I don't like to get in trouble but my parents make me so mad. They boss me around to no end, my mom uses me and my dad refuses to accept im becomming a woman. Honestly I am not sure where these weird, feelings, are comming from but i've been on edge so badly. My mom decides to come in my room without knocking and says, 'Sweetie you need to come to our room. Youre father and I need to talk to you.' I sigh, get up with my cell and follow my mom. She quickly turns to face me and says, 'Don't bring your cell becuase you arent going to text while we try to talk to you.' I sat it on my sister's little tv stand which has no tv on it, so what is the point? Then I follow into my parents room where my dad sits on the bed facing the floor thinking. He sees me walk in, scoots over and pats his bed for me to sit next to him. I dread them yelling at me more. It seems like all they've done these past few days is scream at me. My mom takes a deep breath and says, 'Carol we know you are getting older. Thats why we have to tell you some things that happens as you get older. You are not going to like it, trust me, I don't.' My dad agrees and says, 'You're body changes baby.' I rolled my eyes and said, 'Yea I know I wont stop growing till i'm what, 18?' My dad smirked and my mom did too. I glaired at the both of them and said, 'What?' My dad rubbed my back and said, 'You're mom has to tell you now in case you start early and i'm not qualified to say anything so i'll be back when its time to talk about the other stuff.' I was so confused as my dad stood up, kissed my mom on the lips and left out quickly shutting the door behind him. My mom sighed and said, 'YOu're father has the easy job.' I shrugged not having a single clue what was going on. Finally mom sat beside me carefully and said, 'Ooh ok my butt hurts.' I smirked and said, 'You ok?' My mom nodded and said, 'Yea for now. Okay sweetie I wanted to give you this talk two years ago but your father insisted I wait. Now that you're being so moody, its obvious to us you are going through pms and about to go through the change.' I raised up my eyebrows and said, 'I have what?' My mom smiled and said, 'So none of your friends got their periods either.' I shrugged and said, 'I don't know. I never heard them talk about it.' My mom giggled and said, 'Well i'm glad im not the only parent waiting this long to tell you. Sweetie you are about to get your period. Which i'm thankful becuase now you know it aint so easy.' I just looked at my mom like she was crazy because this is seriously the first time i've heard about this! My mom took a deep breath and explained to me everything that was going to happen to me and how I would know. Not much longer my dad peaked in the door and said, 'My turn?' My mom nodded and said, 'Yes please.' My dad quickly shut the door and sat beside me. First he squeezed me tight and said, 'Don't be afraid baby. Everything your body is going through is perfectly natural and everyone goes through it. Well you girls do. Us guys have something different Um anyway...' My mom cleared her throat and said, 'Just tell her already what we discussed.' My dad got slightly red in the face and said, 'Honestly baby this isn't an easy subject but i'm afraid if I dont't tell you, Brett will and God I do not want Brett teaching you!' My mom slapped the back of his head and said, 'Get on with it.' My dad faced me into the eyes and said, 'At your age this time and day, teenagers are learnning to make babies together and so they are doing just that. It's too young of an age. I want you to know first off you should be married like your mother and I was and should atleast be 18 enless you marry younger but that wont be happenning for you. No guy is worth having you because you are the rarest treasure in the sea.' I just glaired at my dad now and then looked over at my mom who was smiling. I faced back to my dad who was also in a smile. Then he said, 'Making a baby is not easy but it's something you share with a spouse thats very special.' Seriously I was ready to puke because my parents we're being all lovely dovey gazing into each other's eyes. I guess I really didn't understand as much as I thought I did. After my dad shook out of his love gaze at my mother, he faced me and said, 'So you need to know what happens when you make a baby and the price you pay once you've made it. There is problems when you make too many and with the wrong person.' My mom was agreeing and adding her say. I thought this was so weird, uncomfortable, really strange conversatoin, would never end. I wasn't about to make a baby with anyone! I'm just now going to be 13. Why would I wanna be a mother? I just wanna make out with Brett. I did once already but I was cut off quickly. I really wanna have a party at his house so when everyone leaves, we can kiss as much as we want. I really hope I could pull it off but as of right now, my parents have me chained to them. They are watching my every move and giving me such a hard time. After the long, nasty talk about my body, my parents both hugged me and then my dad said, 'Sex is not a bad thing baby. It's really good and its worth waiting for. Promise us you'll wait for it.' I nodded and said, 'God yes. Thats nasty i'm not doing that crap.' My dad grinned so big, faced my mom and my mom just smirked. Then I said, 'Okay, can I go now?' My mom nodded and said, 'Yes go tell Charolette dinner will be done in 30 minutes. okay?' I sighed and continued walking out. Then I heard my dad say, 'Will you please shut our door baby?' I quickly shut it knowing they are going to kiss and who knows what else they will do. I'm kind of shocked but then again I just feel so weird. I never new growing up had this much invovled and was so nasty. I mean i'm kind of scared now thinking about myself bleeding once a month. Eww.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:21 pm