JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Count Your Blessings: The Golden Years

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Count Your Blessings: The Golden Years Empty Count Your Blessings: The Golden Years

Post  jessecraze Fri May 06, 2011 4:38 am

CYB: THE GOLDEN YEARS (3rd book to the 4th book series)

What its about:
    As the story continues with the McCartney family, it gets heavy as the kids are getting older and as much as Jesse wants to keep them young, he has no power against time. So many of the family and friends hold in secrets, some slip out and some are never known of. Jesse trys to keep things real as normal, trying to keep his family close and open but the older his children get, the more distant they become. How will Jesse handle this and can Angel keep his mind clear?
    Follow through yet another journey and feast on some of the juciest stuff you've ever seen happen in CYB!

Rated M-17

Recap of the past.
    Jesse's pov.
    Over the years of being a married man with children its been up and down. Just over the past three years i've had so many health issues, my wife also had issues having our 11th chid but we held on the whole time and made it through. My kids have been apart of keeping my wife and I together. My daughter got her own record deal and shes done well with her career. She stayed away from the boys just like I wanted, my son, Arthur got a girlfriend but hes been so innocent over it. I know he loves her and shes really sweet. I hope they can make it till marriage. My baby, Faith had problems but only because of God my wife's care, has brought Faith up to be a normal child and she was able to continue growing like normal. I'm a blessed man and wouldn't have things any other way.

Introduction.
    Jesse's pov.
    Just a normal, day in my house. Normal for us is everyone with their boyfriend or girlfriend, kids running and playing, Angel working in the kitchen and me kicking it with my bro. I've gotten much closer to my brother since our issue with our dad. He was facing a bit of a crisis for awhile but we helped him through it. I think its because of the distance so long from my mom, he thought he could be fine on his own but even i know you can't live alone. Not when you have a family. I could never leave my kids. I've been married to my wife 17 years now. Its been a long journey but I know we've still got a long way to go. My oldest daughter is 17 now and its been scary her growing up so fast and shes already practicing to drive. Arthur is right behind her and after him I know is Drew and Lyric. I don't even like to think about it all but I know its happenning. I'm now the owner of my own studio, I have a vacation house in Florida and i've created a new scent im about to release called 'Intimacy'! Just what I have with my wife! Lea is back with John now! Its weird how they just got back together so randomly. I didn't think it was ever going to happen the way things were going. They were sorda friends again but she talked so much trash about him. Then one day she called me up to tell me shes in love with him and they are going to get married and this time its for real. Not only does she have a ring, they found a new house together and John got a new job that pays more. I really like this new JOhn! Carol still isn't back with Brent but I know that will happen when its time. She needs to focus on her driving. While were all sitting there on the couch watching tv, Timmy tells me he has news. I wait and finally he tells me he landed a part in a new sit-com on TBS called 'Strangers'. It sounds interesting and as hes telling me about it, Lea says she too heard about that and was going to tell me to try out for it but shes happy Timmy tried out for it. I smirk and say, 'Aw sis, you know I have no time.' Lea sighed and said, 'I know...' Then Angel came back with desert and said, 'Okay pie for everyone. Ecspecially for my man.' I kissed her lips as she handed me a plate with a big, piece, of pie on it. I thanked her and as I started to eat it, Faith looked up at me from her toy and said, 'I have pie, daddy?' I nodded and said, 'Go tell me mommy you want pie.' Faith got up from playing and ran into the kitchen excited. I smirked and as I took a bite of my treat, I let out a big moan. Timmy faced me and asked, 'You making love to that pie or what?' I laughed as I swallowed and said, 'No its hot but damn its good.' Timmy shook his head and said, 'You and youre pie.' I smiled and said, 'Its my wife keeps making the pie. Shes going to make me so fat I wont be able to fit into my own studio!' John started laughing and said, 'I think its her plot to keep you home.' I just smirked and kept eating. Finally Arthur came inside with Sydney done taking their walk. They've been walking almost every day together. I wave to them and Sydney smiles and says, 'Hi everyone.' Arthur takes her hand and leads her into the kitchen. Kind of reminds me of when I was a young, teen boy with my first, real, girlfriend. I know this one is serious for Arthur though. This isn't no kid's game. Soon everyone had pie and I spoke up to Angel saying, 'Come here and sit down. Its hurting my eyes to watch you up on your feet so much.' Angel sighed and gave me a look like 'Oh Jesse....' I just sighed and kept eating till I was full. I layed back against the couch but was startled when lryic jumped on me. I grunted and said, 'Sweetie youre getting too big to jump up on me. You're in the 6th grade now!' Lyric kissed my cheek and said, 'I'm never too old to sit on your lap, daddy.' I smirked and decided to hug her and rub her shoulder. Shes been my pal ever since she was born and I love her so much. Carol now came home from driving school being dropped off by Tori's mother. Everyone waved to her and I asked her how things went. Carol said she learned how to signal and how to make turns today. I was pleased and kissed the top of Lyric's head. Then faced down to her and said, 'Did you get some pie?' Lyric shook her head and I said, 'Go get some pie mommy made.' Lyric then slowly got up off me nad drug herself to go get pie. I went to stand up myself to take my plate in the kitchen by it was snatched by my wife.  I smirked and said, 'I could have taken it into the kitchen.' Angel smiled and said, 'I know hon.' I just sighed and kept sitting back. Then after talking a little more to Timmy about his new show, he got a text from a friend he was supposed to meet and told me he'd go but he'd see me later and possibly come over again soon to stay the night. He loves staying with the boys and they even camp outside sometimes. Now that hes gone, there is a open seat next to me on the couch against our wall and Angel finally sits down. She rubs her hand through her hair thats fallen out of her pony tail from doing so much in the kitchen. I kiss her cheek and say, 'You tired?' She looks at me with a smirk and says, 'I'm just burning up.' I start to fan her with the pillow between us that sits on our couch and as I fan her she smirks again and says, 'Hah. You think that does anything? How about some air?' I giggled and go to stand up to fix the air. Then Faith calls from her chair in the kitchen and says, 'I done eatin pie guys!' I laugh and run over to her. I tickle her and ask, 'Did  you enjoy mommy's pie?' Faith smiles so cute and says, 'I'm done daddy.' I nod and say, 'I see that. You left a mess too. Who is going to clean you up?' Faith just looks at me blank a second, then she smiles cute again and says, 'YOu clean me up daddy?' I nod again while kissing her cheek and go over to the sink wetting a paper towle and going back over to her to wipe her mouch. Once im done, I lift her up out of her chair and set her down. she smiles again and says, 'Dank you daddy. I smile back and watch her go off. Once I come back into the living room, there is my family. Lea and John on  one couch, Angel on the other across the way, Charolette in the rocking chair, my little ones playing on the floor and my bigger ones are in the basement. Well im not sure where Arthur and Sydney is. I guess I should go check on them. I creep upstairs to see if they are in the boys room and as I look through the cracked door, Arthur has his music playing and hes sitting on the edge of the bed, talking to Sydney who is laying down looking up at him. I try not to ease drop too much I just want to make sure my kids are safe from sex before marriage. I listen awhile and hear Arthur saying something about a teacher who was getting too old. I kind of laughed at it and decided to walk on because I knew they weren't having sex. I go back downstairs and can see Angel is ready to nod off. Good thing its almost 9pm. I'll make sure all the kids have their baths and are in bed, then I can snuggle up my wife to sleep.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Count Your Blessings: The Golden Years Empty Re: Count Your Blessings: The Golden Years

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri May 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Woot yay this is great so far!! I'm glad Lea and John are back together!! And Faith is soooo cute and I'm sooo glad she's doing better!! Looks like everything's going good so far! More soon please!! =) <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Count Your Blessings: The Golden Years Empty Re: Count Your Blessings: The Golden Years

Post  jessecraze Sun May 08, 2011 1:52 am

Chapter 1. Part 1.
    Arthur's pov.
    I'm about to be 16 and so is my girlfriend, who I love and trust so much. She knows everything about me and I know everything about her. Not a day goes by that we don't hang out together. We're in her room planning our party together since our birthdays are so close together. My sister Carol had a big, party, since shes this rockstar, she had all kinds of celebrity friends there. Sydney wants us to do a theme and I chose the 50s, kind of Grease, theme because its one of my parent's favorite movies, I always watched it with them and its crazy how Sydney has always watched it too so its almost like its meant to be. I am gonna dress up like danny, my dad will help with my hair and Sydney is going to be Sandy. Her dad even thinks he can get us a classic car that looks like that theme. My parents wouldn't do that because they said we didn't need it but Sydney is her father's youngest and only child left so hes spoiling her and me being her boyfriend, hes spoling me too. He knows im protecting her and taking good care of her. I've already gotten in about three fights over her. Guys just beg to kiss her and go out with her but i'm so pleased she only chooses me. I can't wait for us to get our license so we can go on our own dates from now on. Its too much when my dad always drives us places and tells us what is appropriate to see and what isn't scary. He doesn't realize we always see the scariest. We saw a movie one time so scary Sydney called me the next morning saying she had to sleep with her sister who happened to be home from college. As I continue trying to plan things, Sydney finally gets into my ear and says softly, 'You know what i'm going to ask for on my birthday?' I smile and say, 'What? A car?' She giggles and says, 'That too but no. I'm going to ask for you.' I smirk and say, 'For me? You already have me though.' Sydney giggled and said, 'I mean have you with me. In this very bed.' I sighed and said, 'But weve talked about that.' Sydney took a deep breath and asked, 'Why do you take everything your parent's say like its the gospel of the world?' I smirked and said, 'Because they are protective and they really want the best for us. I want the best for us. Sydney, I wanna wait to marry you and then trust me, I will attack you. You are a beautiful girl and I really want your body.' Sydney smiled so pretty and asked, 'Youre not just saying that?' I kissed her sweetly and said, 'Oh no. If we were already married i'd deffently have my way with you now.' Sydney then leaned over her head on me and said, 'I love you Arthur. Its just so hard to wait.' I petted her head and said, 'We can do it. You know its just three more years before our 18th birthdays. Then we can plan marriage once were out of high school. Unless we go to collge that is.' Sydney smirked and said, 'I hope we have sex before then. I'm not waiting longer than that.' I sighed and asked, 'Why are you so in a hurry to have sex, anyway?' Sydney traced her finger nail on my arm and said so sexy, 'Arthur, I have needs. My body yearns for pleasure and attention from the opposite sex.' I raised up my eyebrows shocked and said, 'Well youre too pretty to just throw your body away. Wait and when its the right time, i'll take good care of you. I swear with all thats inside me.' Sydney then kissed me sweetly and smiled saying, 'I know hon. Love you.' I smiled back and said while facing into her eyes, 'I love you too.'

Arthur's 16th brirhday.
    I'm with Sydney at our amazing party that we're all having so much fun at. Sydney had to invite Jack for some reason though and i'm kind of mad but hes actually being really cool. Hes not trying to beat me up like he would in the 6th grade. Sydney's parents now bring out the cake and we both blow out our candles together. Then Sydney kisses my cheek and it makes me put some picing on her cheeck. She laughs out loud and puts some back on me. Finally we get our picture taken like that and then clean ourselves up. Everyone enjoys the cake and now my dad turns on the music. We dance to some good songs and then a slow one comes on. I slow dance with Sydney and she lays her head on my shoulder. I hold her so tight and notice Jack watching from across the room. I give him a look saying with my eyes, 'Stay away bud. Shes all mine.' The more Jack looks at me, te more uncomfortable I get. I decide to make him jealous, I lift Sydney up from resting on me while we dance and I start kissing her. She giggles and whispers into my ear, 'Are you sure you can't give me that present I was wanting?' I laugh and say, 'in three years if we're married, I can.' Sydney then sighed heavy and pulled away. I asked if she was mad and she said, 'No. I just wanna go see if we can open presents now.' I giggled and said, 'Well okay.' Both our dad's told us we could get our gifts and to go outside. We held hands rushing outside and as we look, there sits two cars. My dad gave me his lexus just like I always wanted to have. I thought for sure he'd either give it to Carol or keep it in his garage but he said he knew I aways wanted it so he had it fixed up just for me. Sydney got also got really nice car. It wasn't no sports car but her dad said it was enough to get her to and from school. She hugged her dad anyway and then her dad said to me, 'So you two ready to start driving school?' My dad shook his head and said, 'He'll have to wait till his sister gets out. Shes having a little late start and i'm in no hurry for Arthur to be out on the road. You sure its a good idea to rush Sydney out there? You know, theres a lot of crazy wackos on the road!' Sydney's dad smirked and said, 'Jesse, once our kids learn and practice hard, which I know they will, they will be fine out on the road. They just can't talk and text. You are in the campange for that, you should know!' My dad nodded and said, 'When Arthur is fully ready and his sister gets through, then i'll allow him.' I didn't even speak up for myself but Sydney gave me a look like she wanted to talk back to my dad but I refused. Its just another thing for her to be upset at me about...
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sun May 08, 2011 2:57 am

Awwww I loved this chapter!! I can't believe Arthur and Sydney are already 16 and are still together!! haha wow Sydney is really trying to get Arthur to sleep with her!! This is soooo cute and I wonder if they will get married once they turn 18!

Awww that was a nice party!! Jack better stay away and aww that's awesome how they got cars!! Oh wow, Jesse and his over protectiveness haha and sheesh Arthur shoulda spoke up for himself!

I LOVE this so far! More soon please!! <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed May 11, 2011 4:53 am

Chapter 1. Part 2.

Lryic's pov.
    I'm at my brother's birthday party and his grade has some really hot boys. Well, none of them are half the image I think my dad is. I really compare looks to my dad but my dad doesn't realize how much the opposite drives me crazy. He wouldn't like it either. No, he would throw a fit. I see nothing wrong with how i feel towards guys and how I look at them and approach them. While everyone is dancing, my mom is off calling to check on the little ones who stayed home and my dad I guess went with her or somewhere. I don't see my brother or his girlfriend either. I'm just enjoying the music and one of the guys in Arthur's grade came up to me. He could tell I was younger but I don't think that effected him. He was obviously look down at my chest, I guess I have my mom's genes in me cuz my chest seems almost to big for my little, frame. This guy was hitting on me and I didn't even know his name. I decided he was pretty cute though, with sandy blonde hair and blue-ish green eyes... I danced with him some and before I knew it, he whispered in my ear to go somewhere private. I took his hand and followed him off, going past my brother, Drew. He glaired at me and asked, 'Where are you going?' I sighed frustraited and said, 'none of your business and don't tell dad. I'll be back inside!' I had went out of the building and around the back. I leaned up against the brick wall and the guy pressed his tounge into my mouth without warnning. I hugged his neck and made out with him passionately. Maybe this was a sin or maybe it was just what I enjoy. I don't ever do anything really bad with guys, I just enjoy kissing them... a lot! Finally the guy let go, smirked and said, 'and youre only in the 6th grade?' I smirked too and said with naughty tone, 'I bet you didn't think I even knew how to do that, did ya?' He shook his head and then I played hard to get by saying, 'I also know some other dirty tricks but I don't think I wanna show you any!' I walked off leaving him to just stand there in complete shock. I got inside and rushed past Carol who said, 'What were you doing out there, sis?' I shrugged and said, 'Seeing if it was cold enough for my jacket when I leave...' Carol just glaired at me in curiousity. None of my family knew about my secret life of kissing boys but i've made out with many now that im 13. My own dad would kill a cow over my secret but he thinks im too innocent. I feel like in a way, I am. I'm pure, even though I have a little fun teasing.

Drew's pov.
    My sister went outside with a boy and I knew that meant they were going to kiss or something. I'm kind of mad everyone in this family kisses but me. I just don't think im ready to kiss anyone or maybe i am. I wanna tell my dad on her but im afraid she'll kick my butt. for a little sister, she doesn't mess around! She could easily make up something about me and get me in trouble. Thank God my dad doesn't beat me to death anymore with a belt but he comes close! I try to always be on his good side and be careful.

Arthur's pov.
    My party is now over and im in the car with her just waiting. My family had to go on home because there is so many of us and my dad has to get up early for an interview, so he let me stay longer to help clean up some and I wanted to be with my girlfriend. The whole ride home as were in the back together, Sydney keeps rubbing my leg and leanning on me. I kiss her cheek and try to stay cool but shes wanted me all night long. I don't know how else to explain to her my desperate desire to wait till marriage but she obviously has a desperate desire to give herself away! I hope this doesn't become too much of a problem!

Carol's pov.
    I'm focused on my career, my family, my school work and i'm kind of tired from it all. I still think about Brent but we have no contact right now. Arthur actually invited him to his party but he didn't show. I assume he didn't wanna see me which breaks my heart but after all, I assumed we were too young and Brent didn't know what he was saying when he said we'd marry at 18. Well hes quite a few months older than me so hes almost there. I don't know if he will contact me then or what but im getting kind of tired of waiting on him. My dad tells me to be strong but I can't. I really can't...
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed May 11, 2011 5:02 am

omg woah!! Lyric better cool it before she gets in trouble!! Sheesh she's a lil too fast for her age haha

Awww poor Drew! Hopefully he gets a gf of his own soon!

lmao Sydney just won't quit. I wonder if her and Arthur are going to be able to wait till marriage..

Awww poor Carol!! Hopefully she'll see Brent soon!

More soon please! <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu May 12, 2011 4:08 am

Chapter 2. Part 1.

Angel's pov.
    I can't believe my son, Arthur, is 16! Its almost like i'm dreamming that we're all getting old but its real. I don't wanna get over the hill and I know Jesse doesn't want to either its close and closer each day. We're just doing our best to help our kids and get by ourselves. Its a struggle sometimes to even get in and out of bed together and not have words. We still love each other there is just so much stress day in and day out. With Faith being 3 now, shes out of her terrible 2s but now shes got all these questions, she has more questions than the Jeoprody it feels like half the time and both Jesse and I would like another baby but we know we're pushing it and that my body probably can't take it. We haven't even made love yet because we wanna see a doctor first. We can't let anyone know though because they will try to stop us. We picked a day when Jesse had off work and all the older guys were at school The only young ones really left at home, is just Grace, Cameron and Faith. Everyone else is older and I know it makes Charolette's job easier but it makes me feel sad seeing everyone grow up so fast. Jesse and I waited till the kids left on the bus, kissed goodbye the 3 little ones and left to the doctors. I did a full check and even Jesse did a check up. Of course he was fine but they said considering what I went through with Faith I would be risking my health. They told me it was like a 30-70 chance I could get pregnant and would have a natural birth but the 30 was still high. Jesse didn't seem to think so though and as we drove home, he talked me about we have to plan a night for us to try again. He decided with his 34th birtday coming up, thats what he wanted was to go out of town and try again. I told him I was scared of another miss-carriage but Jesse told me he felt confident this time and he thought that if we really planned things out and did them right, we could very well succeed. I didn't like leaving the kids and Jesse knew that but since it was his birthday, I went along with it. I packed, Jesse booked our trip and I even went lengerie shopping with Lea. Lea is planning for her wedding and I flat out told her whats up so she wouldn't be unaware. She thought Jesse and I were crazy but I swore to her it was Jesse's idea. She offered her and John to stay with the kids while Jesse and I are gone away for a night. We were going down to the private beach about 1 hour away from home like we did for our 13th anniversary. I bought a matching lace pantie and tank set to wear and even decided to try some new perfume. I wanted to go along with Jesse's plan for his birthday and he gets turned on easy by a certain way I dress or smell so thats the weapen i'm using. Once Lea and I got home, I started putting things away in my bag I bought and just then, Jesse had came home and walked into the room. I was happy to see him but obviously not as happy as him. He was smirking so big and had a little baggy in his hand from the drug store. I glared at him and asked, 'Um Jesse, what do have their?' He smirked, going back to lock our door, making me wonder if hes got something to tell me and I get nervous its not good. Jesse walks back over by me with this silly grin and says while openning up the bag to show me, I got us a little treat for the weekend to help us!' I look in the bag seeing Kay jelly lubricant in orange and strawberry. I start shaking my head and said, 'Youre crazy.' Then Jesse put them back into the bag, rolled up the bag and found a spot in our suitcase to hide the bag. I then kissed his cheek and said, 'I'm looking forward to this... mostly because its been so long since we've been alone!' Jesse wrapped his arms around my waste, kissed me big one time on the lips, let go and gazed into my eyes saying, 'I know it will be a birthday to remember because you'll be there and you always wear my favorite colors to bed...' I smirked and said, 'Well I think you will be happy with the new outfit I bought for you.' Jesse sighed and said, 'Well we will see...' I smirked and said, 'Alright dork. Everything is packed just about, I need to go check on my chicken baking in the oven.' Jesse smiled at me and went into our bathroom. I walked on down and Arthur followed me into the kitchen. I smiled at him and said, 'What do you need, sweetie? Dinner is almost ready.' Arthur sighed and asked, 'Can Sydney please come over while you guys are gone?' I shook my head and said, 'You can ask your dad again but you and I both know hes not going to change his mind cuz he doesn't like the idea of you two always spending alone time. Youre 16, not 18. Youre still our kid and under our roof!' Arthur nodded and said, 'yea mom I know but I have things under controll. I'm not going to sleep with Sydney unless we're married.' I smiled while kissing his cheek and said, 'Youre a sweet boy and I love you very much for that but your father always gets the final say. End of discussin!' Arthur sighed frustrated and walked off. I didn't much care though because I was not going to change Jesse's mind for him because he'll just argue with me about it all night in bed and im trying to keep him in a sweet mood so he has a good birthday, we have great sex and I end up pregnant! Finally I have dinner almost ready, so I start setting the table. Before i know it, like I feared, I hear Jesse and Arthur talking in the livingroom. Arthur defends himself well but Jesse always gets his say. Arthur finally raised his voice something he doesn't normally do and I him say, 'You never let us make our own choices its like you brain wash us and make us do what you think we should. Since when are we your robots, dad?' I listend longer worried whats going to take place next and soon its super quiet. I start praying to myself Jesse doesn't blow and soon he comes into the kitchen where i am. He smiles and says, 'Need help?' I raise up my eyebrows and ask, 'Where is Arthur?' Jesse sighs and says, 'he ran upstairs... he thinks hes my robot but hes my bratty kid I didn't spank enough you know Drew will never talk back to me but the two oldes ones will... we never really spanked them and I regret it!' Then I spoke up out of turn and said, 'You never spanked Lryic either...' Jesse sighed and said, 'Yea well she didn't need it. Shes my buddy and shes been a little Angel!' I smirked and ended the conversation. Then I started to yell its dinner time and Jesse covered his ears saying, 'Damn woman. Yell any louder and the whole neighbourhood will show up for dinner!' I laughed and said, 'Oh shut up dork and get yourself something to drink, I made you fresh tea by the way!' Jesse sighed again and said, 'Oh woman, what would I do without you....' I shrugged and yelled again till finally Drew came into the room and said, 'I'm starving!' I smiled and said, 'What is everyone else doing?' Drew sat at the table and then said, 'Kyle and Derek and shutting off the wii!' I sighed and waited till finally more kids came up the steps. I started helping them get drinks and so did Jesse. Then as we set down, Jesse jerked back out of his chair and said, 'Im going to get Arthur really quick because he is coming down and eating with the rest of us!' I just ignored him and made sure everyone had what they needed, inlcuding Charolette and myself. Then after that, came Arthur slowly and sat at the table, Jesse following behind with the the look of serious business on his face!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu May 12, 2011 4:27 am

omg wow they're going to try and have another baby?? Sheesh they are crazy!! haha I wonder if they'll succeed. More soon please! <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu May 19, 2011 2:52 am

Chapter 2. Part 2.
    Angel's pov.
    Jesse and I have made sure we have everything and then start to head out the door. Faith runs up behind Jesse, grabs his leg and says, 'I go wishu dad?' Jesse smiled while facing her and said, 'Sweetie daddy and mommy need to be alone but we will be back tomorrow evenning.' I held open the front door as Jesse rolled our suitcase and walked out. Then I shut the door behind me and we walked on to his mustang. About that time, Brent rolled passed our front gate on a motorcycle and moving pretty fast. Jesse sighed and said, 'There goes our future son-in-law.' I laughed as we got into the car and asked, 'You really think so?' Jesse sighed as he nodded and said, 'When you hear Carol's new song coming out, you will agree. She still thinks about him!' I sighed as well unsure what hes talking about and we started to back out. Now we're on our 1 hour drive. I decide to text Carol about Brent to see what she says. She quickly responds with me, 'Hi mommy. I miss you already. You saw Brent?' I smirked and Jesse smirked while he drove and said, 'What? Is it Christi?' I shook my head and said, 'Our daughter.' Jesse then put his arm up by the window to rest it and kept driving. I then decided to turn up the music but Jesse asked me to shut it back off. I glaired at him and asked, 'Do you have a headache?' Jesse then sighed, faced me at the red light and said, 'I just thought we could talk instead...' I smiled and sat my cell down to talk. I smiled and asked, 'Anything special you wanna say?' Jesse then thought to speak as he saw it was a green light agan and he pressed on the gas, he then cleared his throat and said, 'Well first I wanna say i'm so glad you're coming away with me for my birthday. Its been hard for us to get any private time to breath and i'm anxious for what we're going to do, too...' I then smiled bigger, leaned over to him and kissed his cheek. He smiled too and then I decided to just lean on him and rest my head. I felt his kissing the top of my head and then he asked if I was okay. I didn't raise up off his shoulder but said out loud, 'Yea, im just getting anxious now.' Jesse then giggled out loud making me question what was so funny. Jesse then stopped giggling and said, 'Oh its just so cute how you are always the same as when we first got married, I mean, you have not changed one bit and I love how you act sometimes as if we're together for the first time! It does often feel that way!' I continued to rest on him and decided being married to him and sharing his family is everything i've dreamed of and its even more than I have imagened this would all be. The fact im really married to Jesse McCartney and have been for 17 years. After 1 hour went by, we've stopped to get gas before we go to our hotel and while the gas is being pumped, Jesse taps on my window so I roll it down. I press the switch to roll down my window, see what Jesse wants and he suprises me when he reaches his head in to kiss me. I smirk and then he ask me if I want anything from inside the store. I say no thank you and turn him on a little, saying, 'I just need to hurry to the hotel so you can pump me next!' Jesse blushes and laughs so cute. I just smile thinking how much I love his face when hes shy or super excited. Now that he has gas, he pays for it and then we head on to the hotel. We check in and we're escorted to our room. We're in our room and as I go to stand out on the balacony, I can now see some paps down on the sidewalk taking pictures. I decide to mess with them and wave. Jesse sees me and ask what im doing. I tell him, so he walks out with me and as he comes up behind me, he looks over me at the paps and waves too. They shout up and Jesse shouts back saying, 'Wish me luck! I'm about to make another baby!' I quickly slap his stomach as my reflex and Jesse jumps back away from me. I feel bad and say, 'Sorry hun but why are you telling them that?' Jesse smirked and said, 'Trust me, its what they wanna hear and it is true, after all...' I then grabbed his arm and walked him inside with me saying, 'We will see.' Jesse shut the door behind him and asked, 'So you wanna eat first or what?' I then pulled him into the bed with me and said, 'Oh I wanna eat...' Jesse got red again and asked, 'So you think im the main corse?' I giggled and said, 'I know you are!' Jesse then bent his head down to kiss me and I wrapped my legs around his waste, rubbing his back. We made out passionately for quite some time until Jesse got excited and grunted, now kissing down my neck. I moaned too and said with a smirk, 'I'm really excited about this.' Jesse kept kissing on me and then sat up and said, 'Seriously babe. I'm hungary.' I sighed and said, 'I knew there would be a day you would be too old to choose sex over an empty stomach!' Jesse laughed and said, 'Well trust me, im horny but right now my tummy wins!' I sat up with him and asked, 'Should we eat in the lobby?' Jesse nodded and as we stood up, he took my hand and asked if I needed to prep first. I told him I thought I looked okay and him being sweet, agreed with me. I went with him into the lobby and we split a nice steak dinner. Then as we were done eating, Jesse wanted to walk off his food so we went down to the beach. Both of us walked holding hands together and swinging our arms at the same time. Suddenly Jesse caught me off guard when he stopped and pointed to the sky. I looked up and saw the sun setting so beautifully. I also felt Jesse come up and rub my arm, now hugging me up. I just kept gazing at the sun set, gazed back at Jesse with a grin and kissed his lips. He then led me back to the car so we could drive back to the hotel. Then we call up the kids to check on them before we get ready for bed. They all say they miss us even Charolette says she misses us already. Now im in the bathroom preping for the night and I hear Jesse singing softly to himself. Hes singing 'Personal' by Craig David which he knows is one of my favorite songs, so im very excited to hear him singing it. I quickly join in and sing out loud, 'Personal, Personal with you...' Jesse is quiet at first but then I hear him say, 'Hurry up babe!' I smirk and say back, 'I'm trying!' Then I look in the mirror one last time and decide to tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. I'm ready, so I swing open the bathroom door and step out. Jesse is sitting up waiting for me but as I walk to the bed he quickly stands up. I just smile and say, 'Happy birthday!' Jesse grins back and leans in to kiss me. I hug his neck and he holds my waste so firm. Then as we stop kissing a minute, we gaze into each other's eyes. Jesse leans his head against mine and says softly, 'Its a happy birthday so far. I just need to get into my birthday suit. Wanna join me?' I nod and say, 'Do you not like what I have on?' Jesse giggles and steps back to view me. His smile turns sideways and then I sigh and ask, 'Its that bad, huh?' Jesse shakes his head no with his smile getting bigger and then he says, 'I don't know how you make things look that good but I guess its just youre natural beauty.' I blush and say back, 'Oh stop it...' Jesse shakes his head no and then holds me again to hug me up and starts swaying with me. I laugh and say, 'If we had music, we could dance.' Jesse giggled so sexy and started singing in my ear, 'I wanna rock withca baby, all night long...I wanna roll witcha lady, feelings so strong...' I laughed out loud and started singing along saying, 'Rock and roll, roll and rock, makin sweet love don't ever stop...' Jesse then sighed as he looked me in the eyes and said, 'You know all the words!' I laughed and said, 'Suprisinly I remembered.' We kissed passionately again and I felt Jesse dipping me back. I giggled in our kiss and hugged his neck tighter. Finally I knew we were ready and so Jesse begain to lead me to the bed. I climbed in with him and sat up on my knees. Jesse layed down and then faced up at me and said, 'I forgot the lubricant!' I sighed and said, 'You mean you left it all the way back home? I thought you put it in the case?' Jesse smiled and said, 'I did but I forgot to bring it with us here on the bed. What good is it doing in the case?' I laughed and said, 'Dork... i'll get it for you!' Jesse thanked me and as I went to climb off the bed, Jesse smacked my butt. I faced him with big eyes and said, 'Well goodness...' Jesse did the kissy face and said, 'Hurry while im still horny and awake.' I laughed and asked, 'Gettin old there Jess?' He then frowned and said, 'Hey be glad im still alive for another year!' I smiled and said, 'You know what I meant...' I opened up our case and started to get our lubricant. As I start searching for it, I find the drug store bag and lift it up. I notice something else is in the bag and its a bottle. I panic and look at it, reading the label. Its pills to help Jesse's enhancement. I get worried and quickly stand up to face Jesse and ask, 'YOu haven't taken these have you?' Jesse winked and said, 'Took one this mornning babe!' I got scared and shouted, 'No! Do not take these, Jesse! Have you even considered the side effects? Don't ever take drugs like this again!' Jesse then narrowed his eyebrows at me and said, 'Relax woman. I only took one and it was just for tonight.' I shook my head throwing downt he drugs and said, 'I don't even wanna think of you taking this stuff. Its bad for you and if you take these again, I will be very mad at you because I can't lose you, Jesse!' Jesse then sat up and said, 'Come here and **** me before I come over there and **** you.' I walked back up to him with the lubricant and asked, 'You sure you are okay?' Jesse nodded and said, 'It was one pill and I don't think im going to have a risk of heart attack over it.' I kissed his cheek and said, 'You better not!' Jesse kissed me on the lips and said, 'Mm ok. Lets get this party going!' I giggled and said, 'Fine, which one do you want first. Orange or Cherry?' Jesse bit the bottom of his lip and then he said so playfully, 'I want both!' I giggled and asked, 'Can you even mix these or will it be too strong? I mean, will it sting?' Jesse kissed up my neck and then said, 'No, now... lets do it already, im getting impatient!' I smirked and said, 'Geez birthday boy, you act like you never get any.' Jesse yawned and said, 'No I just get tired quicker now so lets get it while the getting is good!' I nodded and he layed back on the bed, I poured so of the gel on him and messaged it on for him. He instantly smiled at me and did the kissy face again. I smiled back and then I said, 'My turn.' Jesse sat up and as I now layed back, he poured some on me too and used to his fingers to rub it over my clit. I moaned out instantly and then Jesse closed up the bottles and got ontop of me right away. I asked him why he didn't turn music on and to my suprised his response was, 'Our sweet love is going to sound beautiful, trust me.' I sighed and said, 'Okay.' Jesse wrapped himself around me, now smoothly sliding himself into me. I moaned out again and hugged up his neck. Then he slowly started to move out and quickly back in. I grunted already feeling the gel taking its effect as Jesse trys to work himself into me and I hold tight to him. He trys to move faster and goes back quickly to kissing my neck. I moan out again so in pleasure and speak out saying, 'Yea...Thats so good!' Jesse grunted and went from kissing my neck to now kissing my lips. We made out passionately as he tried to thrust me so good. I whined in our kisses because the gel was now cooling inside me and the more Jesse pushed into me, the more the gel soaked into my skin and arroused all my insides. I almost couldn't take it because it was that good. It obviously was working for Jesse too because he grunted again and worked his way faster inside me. I decided to chant him name because that always seems to cheer him on and get him more into it. To my suprise as hes hugging my waste tight and being so romantic and gentle, he whispers into my ear and says, 'I think I can speed things up now.' I sigh and say, 'Don't kill your back, baby. You've done enough to it over the years!' Jesse sighed as well and said, 'trust me, I can do this.' He held me now pressing his face into my neck started wiggling around his legs to get in better position and support himself. I just hugged his neck tigher unsure what was to come and soon I felt him trying to ram me. At first his legs weren't firmly planted yet in the bed but once he had a good grip of things, he started to trust me so hard and deep. I whined harder and nearly cried tears from the amazing but painful momment he was giving me. Sure it was making us both orgasim but at what cost. I finally couldn't take it but Jesse wouldn't stop, saying, 'W-wait....I-oh baby-I have more in me!' I hear him let out a deep breath and then I say, 'Hon! hon! Please!' Jesse keeps going untill finally he jerks and then falls to the side of me. I laugh out loud and ask, 'Jess? YOu okay hun?' Jesse starts to breath so hard and quick with his face red. Then he faces me and says, 'Damn that was quick!' I nodded now snuggling up next to him, kissed his cheek and said, 'Its okay. As long as we made a baby.' Jesse was still catching his breath and then faced me again saying, 'Nah I don't think we did yet.' I sighed and said, 'Jess, its okay. Its not worth us killing ourselves. Lets just rest, okay?' Jesse rubbed his face with his hands, faced me again and said, 'Babe, I wanna try! One more try!' I sighed and said, 'Only cuz I love you.' Jesse leaned over to kiss me and then he made himself sit up. I just layed there watching him and soon he came back down ontop me, wrapping himself back around me and sliding back into me. I smirked and said, 'Wow thats easy.' Jesse smirked and then kissed me again. I moaned back out as he thrusted in me again and this time gripped my right leg. I called out his name again hoping to cheer him back on and waited for him to orgasim. It took him much longer this time but finally he leaked and grunted. I smiled and asked, 'Feel good?' Jesse nodded with a smile, kissed my lips and said with his head leaned up against mine, 'This is the best birthday ever!' I giggled and said, 'Well im glad sweetheart. I wanted it to be special for you because everday im with you, its special for me.' Jesse grinned and we made out passionately again till we were getting very tired. We turned on some tv and snuggled up almost asleep. But then Jesse faced me and said, 'Thank you for my present.' I smiled and said, 'You're present isn't delivered yet. Gotta wait 9 months!' Jesse sighed, kiss my head and continued to hold me while I lay on his chest. I'm so in love!

Last edited by jessecraze on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu May 19, 2011 3:13 am

Nice chapter!! Really hot Wink hehe I'm glad Jesse enjoyed his birthday but I still think it's crazy of them to want to make another baby! More soon please!! <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri May 20, 2011 5:44 am

Chapter 3. Part 1.

Carol's pov.
    It was hard to sleep last night knowing Brent was riding past my street. Makes me think hes still wondering about me. Its been atleast 2 years since we've talked and I miss him really bad. I want to just text him but im scared he has a girlfriend. Although why would he come all the way down my street? He lives like 5 streets away! It was all confusing to me and more so when I go online later that night because he was online for the first time in awhile and he never messaged me. I was afraid he had a girlfriend but when I checked his status, it said single! Then I saw he updated his page with, 'School freakin sucks! I hate it!' I couldn't resist any longer and left a comment saying, 'Awe its not that bad. Just enjoy youre friends and it will be better for you!' Then not long after I did that, I thought he went offline so I was about to sign out too but a message popped up saying he replied to me! I flipped out and was concerned when I looked at his page and he wrote back, 'No, it will still stuck. I bet you don't take the classes im forced to take. Dad's wishes... ugh!'
    I decided to reply with, 'I know all about what daddy wants.. Trust me, my dad is the king of wishes!' I waited for a reply back again thought for sure he signed off again so I just signed off not exspecting him to reply because he sounded pissed. I just put my laptop away and as I was getting into my PJs, Lyric came into my room. I sighed while facing her and asked, 'What do you want?' She sighed too and said while sitting on my bed, 'I'm curious...' I glaired at her and said, 'First off, get off my bed and secondly, about what?' Lyric then faced me with this blank look and said so blunt, 'I'm curious as to when you know you're in love and when you're just having fun...' I glaired at her and said, 'Um, who have you been having fun with? Youre only in the 6th grade!' Lryic sat up finally and looked at me like I was stupid. I glaired back longer until she said 'I'm serious Carol! YOu don't follow me around school so you don't know what goes on!' I dropped my jaw and said, 'Lyric, what do you mean?' She then stood up and said, 'Nevermind, you're not even with Brent anymore so why am I asking you love advice?' I shrugged and asked, 'Is there a boy you have feelings for?' Lyric shrugged again and said, 'I dunno. I mean, we hang in the halls but I dunno the different between lust and love.' I went to explain but soon Arthur came into the room. I glaired at him and said, 'Dude, what? Why does everyone come here? get out guys!' Arthur started looking through my makeup and perfume, so I pushed him away and said, 'What the heck? Stop!' Arthur faced me and said, 'I'm trying to find out what girls wear so I can buy a gift for Sydney! Its been 3 years and 6 months weve been together and I wanna know what to get her other than the same thing.' I took a deep breath and said, 'Just write her a song or something, I dunno but guys, leave me alone. I don't like you barging into my room all the time and I wanna get ready for bed. So do you mind?' Both Lyric and Arthur looked at each other with wide eyes and left out. I shut the door back to lock it but soon there was another knock. I got aggrivate and yelled, 'What?!' Then I heard Lea's voice saying, 'Can we talk girly?' I opened the door back up and said, 'Yea but keep everyone else out please!' Lea nodded and sat on my bed. Then as I sat with her, she smiled and said, 'Will you be a bridesmaid in my wedding? After all, we're like so close and you've been there for me when I wasn't evne with John helpng me through cuz like you've understood me the most and you're only 17 now. Wow you have been so mature for youre age. I swear, you are exactly like my brother, only the girl version!' I laughed and said, 'Well dad just kind of rubs off on me...badly...' Lea smirked and asked, 'So you'll do it? & I wanna take you with me dress shopping like a girl's day!' I nodded and said, 'Sounds like fun. You know I enjoy shopping!' We both giggled and then Lea stood up and said, 'Well good. How about next saturday? Think you're mama will be cool with it?' I nodded and said, 'Yea shes cool.' We both hugged and lea smiled saying, 'Good night Carol. Oh, you're parents called me and said they are going to have breakfast before they come home.' I smiled and said, 'Well okay. Thanks for letting me know!' Lea smiled again and left out. I then went into my bathroom to brush my teeth but got to wondering about Brent. I finally couldn't take it any longer and decided to log back on my laptop. Sure enough, Brent had replied with, 'Oh yea. You're dad is a monster! Well, good thing school is easy for you.' I just took a deep breath and wrote back, 'Well its okay I just make the best of it and my dad is legit the greatest dad in the world!' I sent that feeling like Brent was just being a jerk or something or maybe he really was pissed about his school work. I couldn't help that though. Soon as I looked around on my laptop a little more, it showed another message. I quickly viewed it and was shocked when it said, 'Mhmm.' I just sighed and wrote back, 'Well im going to bed. Night Brent.' Then I sighed off and I actually wanted to cry going to sleep because Brent never asked how I was, said he had missed me, why he drove down my street on his bike and he was being rude about my dad. Maybe hes jealous? Wow I really don't know but im not sure I can handle all this right now. I just closed my eyes and forced myself to fall asleep.

Arthur's pov.
    So its been quite some time that i've dated Sydney and she gets more amazing each day. I'm still a little worried why she wants to have sex so bad like does she want to get pregnant? Its beyond me but I keep trying to avoid it. While my parents were away they said she could not come over to my house nor could I go to hers, so I had to wait for another weekend and when time came, my dad drove me to Sydneys. She told me she had dinner for me that she was learning to cook and I was anxious to try it. My dad dropped me off and warned me at least 20 million times about keeping my pants on and signs that lead to sex. I just blew him off cuz I knew I didn't want sex. I rang the door bell and Sydney opened the front door, nearly attacking me into a hug. I hugged her waste back and then we kissed. She grinned and said, 'Listen, dinner isn't ready yet but we can still hang out awhile.' I nodded and said, 'Okay. Hey, where is your family?' She smiled and said so playfully, 'They went out...' I sighed and said, 'Oh they did?' Then Sydney lit up and said, 'yea, out of town!!' I freaked and said, 'and they left you? alone?' Sydney nodded and said, 'Baby, we're 16 now. We're old enough to drive! Of course they left me alone.' I sighed while setting down her gift and said, 'Well good thing im here to keep you company wow. I hate that you're alone here. What if something happens to you or what if the house catches on fire? What will you do?' Sydney got smart with me and said, 'I'll stop, drop and roll...' I giggled and said, 'Wow okay then.' Sydney then took my hand and walked with me to the couch. She sat down pulling me with her and then she got up on her knees and started kissing me. I loved the kiss and decided to hug her up. Soon as I feared, she started trying to lay back on the couch and pull me down with her. I resister her and said, 'Mm nice try but no.' Sydney rolled her lip and said, 'Were just kissing.' I sighed and said, 'Yea well just kissing is making me crazy so lets not even though there. Unless you like to watch me in pain.' Sydney took a deep breath and said, 'Well if you just would go ahead and have sex with me, then all that tension you are feeling would be gone and you'd be a very happy, man! I guarentee!' I shook my head and said, 'Sydney, no. We have to wait! Its better to wait, I know it is!' Sydney got off the couch and I thought she was mad so I asked, 'Oh my God, are you mad at me?' She shook her head and said, 'Im only checking on my lasagna, okay?' I smirked and said while standing up, 'I'll come help.' Sydney faced back at me while walking into her kitchen and asked, 'YOu cook?' I smirked and said, 'Well my dad and mom do but I watch them and my dad is always trying to make me grill.' Sydney opened up her oven and then said, 'Ooh it looks done! Finally!' I smiled and said, 'Wow sweetie. Smells good too!' She then leaned up to kiss me and said, 'I can't wait to feed my baby boy.' I just stood there feeling this goofy grin on my face. All this time my dad has been right about how men need woman to take care of them because Sydney spoils me. Maybe she just wants sex really bad because she wants to be with me passionately. I'm just not sure im willing to go through with it. We sat down to eat and Sydney fed me her lasgna. It was suprisinly really good and it made me ask for more. Not more than a few more bites though and I was stuff. Sydney walked me back to the couch and as we sat down she climbed on my lap. I told her I was too full and she started to rub my belly in a circular motion with her hands. I sighed and said, 'You wanting me to belch?' Sydney smirked and layed on my shoulder, so I hugged her up and held her. Then I asked if she wanted to watch tv but she kept messaging my chest and then she looked me into the eyes and said so dirty, 'You know what I want...' I shook my head and said, 'Nope.' Sydney sighed and said, 'Aw, come on baby...When?' I kissed her forehead and said, 'After I marry you when we turn 18. I'll tare you apart on our wedding night, I promise.
    Becase by then i'll be more than ready!' Sydney curled her lip and said, 'but im ready now...right now!' I leaned my head back on the couch, closed my eyes saying, 'Sweetie please...' She kissed up my cheek near my ear and started to nibble on it. I giggled out loud and said, 'Okay okay! Stop!' Sydney shook her head no and said in a soft and sexy tone, 'No...Not until you make love with me cuz my parents are out of town, you're dad wont come get you for another hour and i'm wearing my big, girl, panties!' I looked at her strange and asked, 'What do you mean?' Sydney unziped skinny, jeans, revealing to me this white, thong. I glaired at it a minute not able to look away and felt myself instantly hard. I knew I had to fight it though because my dad would seriously kill me if I had sex right now. I just smirked and said, 'I can't believe you have a thong.. does it hurt?' Sydney giggled and said, 'Its actually my sisters. She gave me all her old stuff that no longer fits and no, it doesn't hurt, silly!' I shrugged and said, 'Well I don't know much about thongs, Sydney! Give me a break!' Sydney never pulled back up her jeans, she just climbed back on my lap and attacked my lips. I held her and made out with her. Suprisingly I couldn't take it and layed back on couch, ontop of her and decided to start kissing her neck while rubbing her leg. Instaly she moaned out so sexy makeing me crazy and making me kiss harder on her neck. I felt her dig her nails into my back and then she whispers, 'Oh God Arthur! I want you so baaaaaadly!' I giggle while kissing her neck and kiss down it near her chest line. Its so hot and we're so caught up in the moment but I jump up when my cellphone starts going off. Sydney just lays there and grunts saying, 'Nooooo! Don't stop!' I answer my phone and its my dad. He wants to know why im out of breath sounding and I say, 'Well we are playing kinect!' My dad actually buys it and says, 'Well im coming to get you now so be ready to leave.' I sigh and say, 'Okay dad. thanks.' Then as I hang up and face back at Sydney, shes pouting so much. I kiss her lips and says, 'Oh stop that... Sweetie, soon enough we will have sex. Just wait 2 more years.' Sydney sits up and as she zips back up her pants, she gets up off the couch. I then stop her and say, 'Don't forget the present I brought for you!' Sydney looks at me odd and says, 'oh...you got me something?' I nod as I stand up and say, 'yea to celebrate 3 years and 6 months. See? I've been keeping up!' Sydney then looked at me like she was gonna cry and said, 'Oh my God you're so sweet! I love you so much baby!' I hug her, kiss her and say, 'Now don't be sad about sex....' Sydney took a deep breath and asked, 'Wheres the gift?' I pick it up off the floor and hand it to her. She opens it seeing its my dad's new, perfume he just released along with her favorite chocolate. She smirks and says, 'I love it...' I sigh and say, 'Well I always get you jewlery but I wanted to get you something different this time. Do you hate it?' She shakes her head no, reaches up to kiss me again and says, 'No, as long as you promise on our wedding night, you give me the best gift ever and that is, taking away my virginity which I don't much care for having righ t now...' I glair at her and ask, 'Why? Whats wrong with it?' Sydney shrugs and says, 'I'm just tired of being the only girl with it. Ya know?' I shake my head no and say, 'Sydney you are better than those girls, trust me!' She then faces out the window and says 'Well your dad is here.. Thanks for coming over!' I kiss her cheek and say, 'I'll call you tomorrow sweetie. Dinner was amazing!' She glairs up at me and says, 'Glad you liked it.' I kiss her again and say, 'Enough pounting. You're 16, not a baby.' Sydney then smirks and holds open the door for me as I go to leave. I kiss her one last time and say, 'See you later.' She sighs looking up and says, 'Okay baby. Night.' I turn back one last time to get a good glimpse of that smile and have to smile twice as big at her. I open up the car door and get in it, having my dad lean over to wave to Sydney too. Then he faces me and says, 'Dinner good?' I nod and say, 'yea dad, shes learned how to make lasagna, so it was tastey!' My dad put us in resverse, then he patted my leg and asked, 'keep ur pants on?' I nodded and said, 'Well duh. I wouldn't take them off...' My dad kept driving and then his cell rang. He asked me to look at it for him and it was my mom. I answered the phone to talk to her and she asked me to tell my dad to stop and get milk. I said okay and as I went to hang up, my dad wanted the phone. I handed it to him and he starts talking all sweet and sappy to my mom. I wanna vomit, even though I know they are in love and they just spent a whole weekend together. Anytime they spend time alone, seems like they come home all attached to each other and lovey dovey but when dad my is out of town a lot, then they both yell a lot and give each other a cold, shoulder. I'm just thankful my dad doesn't leave because that would tare me apart. It was always my biggest, fear! I didn't wanna be the oldest man in the house because thats too much pressure! The more my dad talks all weird and googly to my mom, I start to miss Sydney and feel bad shes home alone. Then I got to thinking about her thong she had on and felt myself wanting to get sore down there but I tried to hide it infront of my dad. Luckily he stayed on his phone until we got to the gas station and he asked me to help him get milk. We went inside and Brent was in there. I was shocked and more shocked he was with some older, guy, getting cigarettes! My dad said hey to Brent and he said back, 'Hello, mr. McCartney.' My dad glaired at him and asked, 'YOu smoke?' Brent then looked like a deer and head lights and said, 'no sir, just my friend here. My dad would kill me, if I smoked!' My dad nodded and said, 'Yea I thought so. Be careful there bud.' Then Brent walked out of the place fast with his friend and they went off around the corner. I looked at my dad so shocked and my dad sighed saying, 'Yup hes smoking. I was afraid of that...' I didn't know what to say myself and then we walked back to get the milk. As we're both getting a jug in each hand, a voice calls out my dad's name. A tall, blonde, lady stood there. She looked about average and she also looked somewhat familiar. I think shes been to some of carol's award dinners. She was talking to my dad and my dad acted like he didn't wanna talk to her because I could sense the fake hello in his voice. Yet the lady talked away all excited and was kind of being flirty, putting hair behind her ear and giggling a lot. My dad then faced me and said, 'Go ahead and put your jugs on the counter.' The lady laughed and said, 'Me first!' My dad laughed his nervous laugh and was shewing me to go to the counter away from them. I was confused and nervous myself. I'm not sure whay kind of relationship they may have had before or do have but my dad seemed frustraited so it can't be good...
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri May 20, 2011 12:55 pm

Awww wow well that's good that Carol and Brent started talking again. I wonder if they'll talk again.

And omg haha Sydney just won't quit and it looks like it's getting harder for Arthur to resist her! I wonder how far they would have gotten if Jesse didn't call!

Sheesh Brent smokes?? That's horrible! He better stop!! And OMG I wonder if that woman is Katie!! Whoever she is, she better back off if she knows what's good for her..

More soon please!! <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon May 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Chapter 3. Part 2.

Jesse's pov.
    It was hard but I couldn't lie to my son about Bri James and how she almost caused me a devorce. We were riding home in the car and I faced Arthur saying, 'Son, you do trust me, right?' Arthur nodded and said, 'Of course dad. Although...' I faced him concerned and said, 'What?' Arthur was facing his lap a minute and then faced me saying, 'Dad, I always get afraid that one night when you walk out the door, you will never come home!' I smirked and said, 'Well you can bet your bottom dollar im here to stay. I have to be honest with you about something though. Don't tell the younger guys but there was a couple of times I almost didn't come home because I made your mother very upset.' Arthur kind of glared at me in shock and I finished by saying, 'That woman in the drugstore works there, has for over 10 years and is a producer and songwriter. She works mostly with Sean Garette and at one point, I was seeing her behind your mothers back. Not romantically seeing her but spending time with her like a friend.' Arthur then faced out the window obviously thinking and I felt tears wanting to come on but I held back and added, 'I couldn't leave you guys though. You're my whole world! I can't live without your mother because she takes such good care of me. She knows everything I don't and her judgement is always cleaner than mine...' I felt more tears working their way out and Arthur then faced me and said kind of nicely, 'Its okay dad. As long as you weren't cheating.' I just stayed quiet and pulled us into our driveway. I park in my normal spot and as Arthur got out, he helped carry jugs of milk inside. I got in, put the milk away and then as I walk past the basement door, Angel is coming up the stairs with Faith who is asleep on her shoulder. I quickly kiss Angel's lips and whisper, 'Want me to take her for you?' Angel grinned so beautifuly and whispered back, 'Sure. Thanks hunny.' I walked off and could hear Angel asking Arthur about dinner. I put Faith in her bed and as I was tucking the covers around her, she started to whine and said, 'Noo...' I knew she was in a dream so I kissed her head and started running my nails over her arm gently to relax her. She then tilted her head to the side of the pillow and started to drift. Lyric now appears in the room quietly and whispers, 'Dad, I have a question.' I face her with googly eyes because shes my favorite and as I listen to her, shes asking me if she can go with a friend to get their hair and nails done tomorrow. I tell her yes and ask her how much money she needs. Once I dip into my wallet and get her a 50, she quickly hugs my neck and kisses my cheek. I kiss her cheek back and tell her to get on to bed then. She does and I exit out of the girl's room, to go check on the other kids. Carol goes past me in the hallway headed to her room and says, 'Night daddy.' I quickly reach over to kiss the top of her head and say, 'Night babe.' I go down the steps and Arthur goes past me quick. I wave to him and Drew rushes past too. I wave to him too and tell him to not forget about brushing his teeth because he already had to have one tooth filled and I don't want him to have to get more filled. All the kids are about ready for bed accept Derek, Mr. Dramatic, starts crying saying he doesn't wanna go to bed yet. I have to wrestle him into his pjs and under his covers. I pet his head looking him straight into his eyes because Angel claims they calm down if you look them straight in the eyes. I do while talking to him softly and soon rubs his eyes and jerks to his side away from me, now facing the wall. I continue to rub his back firmly and face the doorway as Angel stands there with a smile. I smile back and she motions me quickly. I then peak over Derek's shoulders and see his eyes closed. I stand up fast and rush over to Angel. She takes my hand and whispers, 'Come on. I took the test and I wanna see my results.' We rush to our room and Angel goes gets her test. She walks out to me with it behind her back and says, 'Oh God... This is it!' I grin and ask, 'You think its too early? Like have you even felt sick?' Angel shook her head and said, 'No but i'm late.' I grinned and said, 'Well okay, lets see it then!' Angel whips it from behind her back and as we both look at it, we both hug and kiss. Angel squeels into my chest and then faces up at me saying, 'Oh wow we did it on the first try, this time. Its all thanks to you, your lubricant and you're hornyness!' I giggle, kiss her lips again and say, 'Well I think your body and your sexy nighty deserves some credit too!' We kissed passtionately again and supsiringly, the kiss got stronger, Angel moaned out and started pulling me down on the bed. I broke the kiss and said, 'Crazy, what are you doing?' Angel smirked so sexy and said softly, 'Lets just be sure...' I sighed, got up to lock our bedroom door and then went back towards the bed. I undressed and Angel sat up on the bed undressing too. Then I walked up to her while wrapping my arms around her waste and fell back with her on the bed. She quickly lifted her legs for me to get between them and I slid myself into her. Then I kissed her lips passionately again and started thrusting into her so smoothly. Angel moaned out instantly and made a tighter grip around me. I couldn't hold back the excitement and I was afraid about seeing Bri James again, so I assumed if I stay busy, I wont be feeling bad and she wont have to know about it at all because she'll throw a fit, even though I didn't do anything wrong, she'll assume things or think things that aren't so. I kissed down her cheek, leaving her lips and then traced my tounge down her neck. She giggled so cute and then squeeled as I continued tracing my tounge down her body and stopped what I was doing a minute, so I could bend myself down more to trace all the way down towards her clit. She just grinned so pretty and said sounding so seductive, 'You know how to make me crazy.' I joked around with her and said, 'You were born crazy, baby!' Angel just looked into my eyes like she was speechless and then she kept grinning so amazingly. I went back to kissing her lips and started thrusting back into her. She moaned and rubbed her hands down my back and over my ass and then squeezed my cheeks. I grunted and thrusted harder hearing myself smacking into her and hearing her quiver in her moan. Then she too grunted and said so hot as hell, 'oh God Jesse..OH my GOd....' I laughed, looked into her eyes and said, 'Damn girl. Take it.' Angel whined this time and squeezed my ass so much tighter. Then as I hit hard one last time, I cummed so fast it almost took my breath away and I fell beside her completely weak. Angel just layed there next to me breathing so heavy and so loud. I was breating heavy too and neither of us said a word. We got a knock on our door and I was afraid it was Arthur again but it was Charolette saying, 'Could you two please take a break? I'm sorry but if you're going to act like animals, then go visit the zoo.' I just faced Angel wanting to laugh but I was still catching my breath. She too faced me looking shy and then said so softy, 'Its great having grandma here to tell us how to have sex.' I then raised up my eyebrows and said back quietly, 'Don't worry. Shes doing a great job with our kids, so lets not say anything.' Then Angel sat up while rubbing her face and started to get up off the bed. I quickly sat up, wrapped my arms around her and kissed up her neck. Then as I let go, she finally stood up and I smacked her ass as she tried to walk off. She faced me with an 'Oh my gosh' face and then hurried off into our bathroom. I finally layed back down still weak and pleased. Best sex ever!

Lyric's pov.
    My dad spoils me and gave me 50 dollars. I'm going with my best friend, Whitney, to get our hair and nails done, then we're meeting some boys at the park. My dad doesn't have a clue we're meeting boys though. I told him we were having dinner at her house and then she'd bring me home. Well, her parents will bring us. Her parents think we're going to the park to walk around and talk. Its all planned out, almost too well planned. I am waiting by the front door, looking into my little mirror and checking my face for blemish. My dad spots me, hugs me tight and says, 'Have a good time, sweetie and listen, don't forget to think Whitney's parents for dinner. You hear me?' I nodded and said, 'Yea dad. I always say thank you.' We both kissed and then I smiled at him because I love him but everyone in this house agrees hes very controlling and strict. I don't like lieing to him but i'm growing up and I have certain needs he can't give me, since hes my dad. If he wasnt my dad, i'd marry him. Hes always looked like prince charming to me and hes been my only hero. My mom is good to me as well but she can be a grump sometimes. Unless its her pms. Now Whitney's car is in my driveway and I go to leave but my mom stops me to ask if I have money. I told her dad gave me a 50 and her eyes get big as she says, '50? 50 bucks?' I hold it up to show her and then she says, 'Ah okay but you'll have to earn that.' My dad happened to go by again and asked, 'What does she have to earn?' My mom faced him and said, 'You can't jsut give a 13 year old 50 bucks. Shes going to have to do some extra chores this week to pay back.' My dad then shook his head and said, 'No no no... That was a gift to her from me and she doesn't have to pay me back.' My mom shook her head too and said, 'Jesse, shes 13. She has to learn responsibility like everyone else! You can't just keep spoling her.' My dad looked at me with love eyes and said, 'Oh yes I can. Shes my pal. He hugged me again so tight and then I said, 'Ok... Can I go now? Whiteny is here.' My dad nodded and said, 'Love you baby. Have a good time!' I waved and as I walked down my driveway, I said under my breathm, 'Sucker...' Maybe I am being selfish but im one child out of eleven children and I want what I want sometimes because im tired of sharing everything! I get into Whiteny's car and hug her. We travel to the hair place and her mom goes in with us. So far its a quiet girls day but as soon as her mom goes to the bathroom, she starts talking to me about the boys were meeting later and she tells me theyre 8th graders! I'm so excited I can hardly stand myself. Then her mom comes back and we try to act natural. Our nails are both painted blue with diamonds glued on to each nail and then our hair is cut and styled. I had my hair curled out in a flip but Whiteny had her's curled under. Once we're done, we both pay and her mom drives us to the park. She insist on getting us some food so we both got a burger, fries and a milkshake each. Then we head to the park. We take our food with us to the picnic table and eat. Her mom says shell be back to get us in an hour and a half. Now we're watching closely for the boys. I'm nervous but I decide to eat anyway. I don't care if they see me eat or if I have milkshake breath. I'm just comfortable with myself. Its probably because my dad has made me comfortable. All we have left now is our milkshake and we start taking a walk. As we start on the trail, i hear Whitney's name. We turn around and there stands 2, hot, guys. One with blonde hair and the other with brown. They both have blue eyes and are about 6 feet tall. Whitney talks to them and introduces me. The brown hair guy just grins and then says, 'Wow...You're a little cutie. You're only in 6th grade?' I nod and say, 'Well i'm one kid out of 11 kids and so i've developed early.' I winked at him and he acted like he was trippin. Then Whitney suggested we all take a walk on the trail. We did and the boys walked right behind us. They flirted with us some and soon the brown haired guy, picked me up making me squeel and carried me. He smirked and said, 'come on!' I giggled and ask, 'Where are you taking me and hey, how come I don't know your name?' He raised up his eyebrows and said, 'Thats not important right now.' He conituned to carry me, making Whitney yell, 'Where are you taking my friend?' He yelled back in laughter, 'I'll be back with her.' I hugged his neck and soon we were deep into the woods alone. He set me down and I grinned asking, 'So you think you can handle me?' He just gazed at me while bitting his lip and said, 'Um...I think so.' I smirked and said while leanning into him, 'I guess we will see.' I was shorter than him so he bent down to my level, leanning me up against a tree and we started to make out heavy. He messaged my leg and I moaned out in the kiss now running my hands through his hair. He moaned too and the kiss got sloppier. Soon he started griding up against me and then looked into my eyes a minute and said, 'Damn cutie. You wanna **** or what?' I laughed and said, 'you wish, huh?' Then he gave me a blank look and I said softly, 'I may be a big flirt but im still a little girl and fucking me is only in your dreams.' Then I started to walk off from him while dusting my self and adjusting my shirt. I turned to face him one last time and hes still standing there speechless. I smirk, wink at him and get back to meeting Whitney. She ask what we were doing and I lied, saying, 'He was trying to tell me he wants to date me but I told him he was too old.' She shrugged and then said, 'Lets had back because its almost time for my mom.' I walked with her, not even saying good bye to the guys and as we waited for her mom, she asked so concerned, 'You sure nothing else was going on?' I nodded and said, 'Yup.' Then Whitney sighed and we stood up together as her mom pulled up to get us. I sure had a good time and I kind of wonder what fucking would have been like but I don't think im ready for that yet. I just enjoy kissing.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:18 am

lmaoo oh wow Angel and Jesse are crazy!! and omg what is wrong with Lyric??? She better be careful and not do anything stupid!! Sheesh! More soon please! <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:45 am

Chapter 4. Part 1.

Angel's pov.
    I'm at the doctors to have my ultra-sound and im really excited thinking im finally getting another baby. Jesse takes me and as we're waiting in our room for our results, Jesse holds my hand so sweetly, obviously wishing for this more than me. He kisses my cheek as his thumb rubs over the top of my hand. The doctor is doing our ultra sound, says things look okay so far but she isn't sure its gender. Then as the doctor keeps looking closely at her screen, she gets really quiet. I get nervous and Jesse starts to comfort me right away, knowing something isn't quite right. Finally the doctor sighs, faces me while adjusting her glasses and says, 'Mrs. McCartney, I don't know how else to tell you but your chord is wrapped around the babie's neck. Has this ever happened to you before?' I nodded and said, 'My last birth was a premie.' The doctor nodded and said, 'I thought so...Sweetie, do you realize you already have 11 children and you really want to risk having more? You're body is telling you you're done!' I didn't respond because I was upset and then Jesse spoke out angry saying, 'Excuse me but I think its our business how many children we want and I don't care how stupid you think we are, we want one more. We're ready, shes ready and if you think she can have a ce-section to resolve the chord from choking our child, let us know now and cut all the other **** lady.' I looked at Jesse so suprised that hes cursing to the doctor and then she throws down her clipboard and says, 'Fine, its your business but your baby is still suffocating right now, anymore you try to have is also gonna have this problem because time is up for you two and the only way around this is to have a premie again but chances of it living is slim. Just saying since I went to school for 20 years and it wasn't for nothing.' As the doctor started to leave the room, Jesse faced me and said, 'Sweetie, maybe shes right.' I faced Jesse with tears in my eyes and said, 'Jess, I don't wanna be done. I don't wanna be old! Jess you gotta do something!' Jesse smirked and kissed me again saying, 'Crazy, im sorry. You're 33 years old. Time to throw in the towle, okay?' I slowly nodded and then said under my breath, 'Lets get this premie kicken...' Jesse heard me and laughed as he tried to help me off the bed. I grabbed the towle next to me to whipe off the gell on my belly and then Jesse took my hand to lead me out. We paid for our visit and then walked to the car. Carol called my cell and asked when we were coming home to do lunch cuz everyone was starving. I told her we'd pick up something cuz I was super hungary too. Jesse talked to me in the car about setting up an appointment to do the ce-section and then we decided which place to pick up food from. After we got the food, we took it home. The kids all attacked the food, even Sydney was over also eating. I feel like shes one of my kids because shes always over here with Arthur. Once we all eat, I go to lay down but im too upset to sleep. Jesse sneaks up from the kids to visit with me, lays beside me and tells me to cheer up that as long as we have the ce-section, we can still have the baby. I ask him if we have enough time and he says yes. I'm excited but still feeling bad. Jesse runs his fingers through my hair, kisses my forehead and then leaves me to rest alone awhile. Its kind of boring but just what I need to feel better.

Carol's pov.
    My mom's insanity is out of control. Shes having baby number 12 now and im normally falling on the floor crying but im so used to it and it has been 3 years since shes had a baby so I know shes freaking out or whatever. I've never been through child birth so I can't imagen what its like but I guess its fun for her because shes doing it for the 12th time! She comes down from her nap and she seems happy right now so im glad because when she came home from her ultra sound, she was so mean and hateful. I guess because of the news she got. I didn't really get into details with her but thats okay. I'm to the point where I just don't care. Now that shes awake, I stop helping with my little siblings and I go upstairs to get on my laptop. I don't even know why I bother to sign on, I know im just gonna get mad at Brent. All he does online is post about how awful school is and how he wants to move. It upsets me that he doesn't even act like he misses me or cares about me anymore. I sign on anyway and start to search my facebook timeline. Sure enough he wrote once today but he said he wasn't feeling well. I decided to leave him a get well comment and to my suprise, he instantly wrote back with 'Thank you so much. It means a lot to me that you care.[:' I wrote back too saying, 'Of course I care. Whatever made you think I didn't?' I waited and waited for him to reply and assuming he was nervous or signed off, I signed off too and turned on some music. I was singing a long when my dad started yelling like crazy for me. I sighed and went on downstairs. He wanted me to take the twins on a walk since some reason Charolette isn't doing it. I'm not sure why and I quickly go for the double stroller. Once is in our driveway, my dad walks he twins out and puts them in each of the seats. He kisses them, then kisses me and says sounding stressed, 'Thank you so much. You're mother feels awful, shes extremely upset and i'm just trying to keep her calm and we really need your help sweetie. We love you so much and i'll reward all your hard work.' I took a deep breath and said, 'Its fine dad, really...' He shook his head and said, 'No no, its not your job. Its mine and your mother's, just this is another difficult time and you are so much help. I love you so much!' He kissed my head again and I took a deep breath, now starting to push the stroller out of our driveway. The gates opened up and the twins started shouting with excitement and clapping. I started down our street and took them for a nice long walk but I was still thinking of Brent and if he was okay, since he said he felt sick. I was getting tired from my walk and turned back towards home. One of the twins started crying because she was getting tired and needed a nap. I tried to push faster but the stroller is heavy with two kids in it. I'm not sure how my parents push it making it look so easy and light-weight. I struggle and when I finally make it home, both the twins are almost passed out. I call my dad to tell him the twins are falling asleep in the stroller and he tells me to pick one kid up at a time and carry them into the house and let them nap on the couches. I sigh and can tell he's still stressed and trying to comfort my crazy mom. I do what he says because I love him and because I want to get inside and sit myself. Once the twins are both on each couch asleep, I decide to pull a blanket on a floor and its not too bad until Derek and Cameron run past me and Cameron decides to step on my hair. I can't help but to yell 'ow!!' and when I do, it makes Hayle cry. I go over to her nad calm her back down and as soon as shes calm, Taylor now wakes up saying, 'Sissy, I need you!' I go over to her as well and while im calming her down, my mom comes stomping down the steps making Taylor now want her. She insist she can't hold Taylor right now, so Taylor crys. It wakes Hayle back up and im so frustraited. My dad rushes down the steps as well wih some kind of papers in his hand and hes chasing after my mom into the basement. I'm yelling to my dad for help and he says to me, 'Sweetie you are doing great. Just put on a movie for them and wait with them please. Daddy has a tremendous headache!' He rushes on down to the basement and i'm ready to cry myself. I take a deep breath and then turn on a movie. I end up laying bith the twins on the floor and we all three take a nap.

Arthur's pov.
    I'm with Sydney at the mall and holding her purse while she trys on clothes. Shes obviously flirting and trying to show off, since we've been walking everyday together, we're both in good shape and her legs are smoking. Not to mention her tighs and her butt is super tight. Shes trying on mini skirts, with tanks, then she trys on lace nightys to find what turns me on and my answer everytime is, 'Sweetie you look great.' and I leave it at that. I don't wanna encourage sexual tension but its bad between us and the more she trys on certain things, the more hard I am. Finally she comes out in the most sexiest and wrong outfit. I almost called the police on her, she was so fine. It was the cutest lace, mini, shorts with this lace bra and I said out loud, 'Where is your clothes?' She smirked and said, 'This is it. Its what i'd wear to bed with you.' I just sat there gazing at her about to speak up when she blew me a kiss, winked and then said, 'So will you go home with me if I wear this?' I finally bit my finger and didn't speak up. She sighed, went back into the dressing room and as I sit waiting patiently in a chair, I can see under the door her lace shorts and top falling to the floor near her barefoot. I know shes doing it on purpose because she wants me to have sex with her and I do want it badly maybe more than she does but i'm making myself wait and I hate myself right now because im so sore down there but I don't want to give in. I can hear my dad in the back of my mind just reminding me how badly hes going ot beat me if I come home virginless. Which I don't fully understand anymore because I found out what a playboy he use to be before my mother and even now that hes married, he has plenty of sex because I hear it and its nasty. I sometimes wanna cry because my mom sounds like shes in pain but yet the next morning both of them always seem to be so happy and nice to all of us kids and when they don't have sex, the are mean and grumpy. They threaten to beat us all and tell us we have to do all these chores and how we have to earn everything we get. Mostly my mom. I think my dad is more liberal and my mom is more conserative. What do I really know yet im still only 16 and my dad wont let me drive yet. Sydney is already in driving school without me and now that shes back into her normal clothes, she comes out of the dressing room, I smirk and say to her, 'MUch better sweetie. YOu look great with your clothes on.' Sydney rolls her eyes and starts putting away the sexy stuff she tried on. She sighed heavy and said, 'Well I better call my dad so you can go home to my ma and pa. I then smack her booty and say, 'Be good you.' She looks at me caught off guard and she says, 'Ooh well its hard to be good when you make me wanna be bad. Very bad.' I put my arm around her waste and walk her out of the store into the mall. Then I kiss her cheek and say, 'Lets not call your dad yet. Lets share a pretzle and a smoothy.' Sydney then smiled and said, 'Okay hunny. Love you.' I kissed her lips and continued to lead her now holding her hand and walking her, keeping a grip on her. I can't let her go alone because I know other guys will attach her. Her smile is amazing, her body is the most sexiest thing in the world and her voice will melt any man's dick off. I have to make sure I protect her and save her for myself.

Drew's pov.
    I'm tired of everyone in this house having someone. My dad has my mom, Arthur shows off Sydney as well and then Lea comes over with John all the time too because they are planning their wedding. I feel like im left out, even though Carol doesn't have a boyfriend, she almost doesn't seem like she cares. She just goes to school, work, comes home does her homework and then locks herself in her room and doesn't seem to wanna come home. I just watch everything and worse, I keep seeing Lyric sneak around. She knows I know shes up to no good and shes constantly daring me to tell on her but shes no joke. I don't know where she gets her attitude from but she is mean. I know she plays nice to my dad and plays up the innocent cute act that makes my dad assume shes so cute and harmless but at school shes a whole new person. Everyone in my grade talks about how hot she is and they are always asking me for our number and I never give it out because shes only 13. Lyric flirts with them all and I see her standing by this one guy's locker everyday talking to him and then she makes out with him. I'd like to say its her boyfriend but she never brings him up to any of us and I would think if they were a couple, she'd want to bring him around the family like Arthur and Lea but she doesn't even talk about boys at home. She just plays one act at home, my dad buys it, she has this tough girl act at school and everyone believes her but me. I remember when she use to be afraid to sleep alone and when she was scared of monsters under the bed, she would sleep with me and Arthur. I'm about to tell everyone that at school but I know she'd kill me. I'm just not sure what her deal is. I finally get to the point I try to tell Carol about it but Carol doesn't even believe me. So I let it go for awhile longer to see how Lyric continues to act. Sure enough, shes about the same...
    Same locker everyday, same guy, they make out, then she makes out with guys at parties, at social time, on the bus, down our street, I think she has a problem and I don't know if its good but I just don't know who to tell and since Carol wont even believe me, why would my dad believe me? He thinks shes innocent as a baby. Shes grown up now but my dad assumes shes still a little, girl. He spoils her and im never spoild. I'm just told what to do and made to work hard to help my dad and both Arthur and I take turns mowing grass and my dad even made us help plant a whole gardin in the front yard for my mom. A whole gardin in hot, steamy, weather. It was so hawt, Arthur and I took the hose and sprayed each other down while spraying the flowers, until my dad threatend us and we stopped. Gosh hes hard on everyone but Lyric. She's his favorite and I don't get it. Shes not that cute, considering I see boy's tounges down her throat everyday now. I'm so sick of this!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:48 am

Ohh dang I hope this baby survives!! And I wonder if Brent and Carol are gonna get back together & if Arthur will finally cave in. And lyric better change soon before it's too late! More soon please! =)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Chapter 4. Part 2.

So we've gotten a new camera crew just yesterday and its hard getting use to because my kids we're just getting use to the old camera man. Now they've gotta warm up to this new, guy, who is young. I like him myself but thats because i'm giving him a chance. His name is 'Freddy' and hes new to the film world. He just came out of college and this is his first, real, job. I'm excited for him and think this will be good. He follows me and Angel to our doctor's appoiment to see what we have to do to save our baby from strangling on it's chord. So far it doesn't look too good but we're trying to keep hope. Considering the last baby we tried to have didn't live. I hold Angel's hand as we wait in the waiting room and I try to tell her everything is okay but she feels nervous. While we're sitting there, I get a call from Arthur asking to go to the mall with Sydney. I face Angel and ask, 'When is the last time we let Arthur go with Sydney to the mall?' Angel sighs and says, 'Just a couple weeks ago I think, is he wanting to go back?' I nod and then she sighs and says, 'Does he have any money?' I shrug and say, 'I'll ask him.' So I get back on the phone and say, 'You have money, bud?' and Arthur says, 'I still have 40 dollars from my birthday.' I smile and say, 'Well, then there you go. You gonna be careful and come home before 9, right?' Arthur makes his promise and then I leave it up to him to keep it but if he breaks it, I take away his freedom. Finally the doctor comes out to greet us and leads us back into his office. Angel lays up on the bed and he does his normal check up. I sit in a chair across from her just smiling at her trying to keep her calm. I can tell shes really scared about this whole thing. Then the doctor begins all his test. Its all smooth till the doctor listens for the baby's heart. He doesn't say anything but listens longer and then faces me and says, 'We've gotta do another ultra sound. I'll get the room ready and the nurse but you two wait here until we come get you.' He storms out and I quickly stand up to go over to Angel. She takes a big breath and says, 'Jesse, I don't wanna lose another baby.' I nod, kiss her cheek and say, 'Me too baby but there is a reason for everything, right?' Angel nods, faces the wall and tears just stream down her face. I kiss her cheek again and start to rub my thumbs under her eyes to clear the tears. After waiting a good 10 or 15 minutes, the Doctor rushed back and two other doctors came to roll the bed Angel was on. We rolled her out to the ultra sound room and then they quickly prepaired her and smoothed the gel over her belly. She smirked saying it was cold and then squeezed my hand tight, showing me lots of fear. I did my best to comfort her while they did the ultra sound and while we wait in anticipation for whats going to happen, we get the news that the baby has to come out now or else its not going to make it another day. Its dreadful news because Angel is barely 5 months preagnant and this baby is coming way too early. If it makes it like Faith, it will be a miracle! 

Lea's pov.
    I was on the couch snuggled with John, we both just got home from work and haven't even turned the tv on and my cell rings. I answer it and as I hear my brother breathing, I just dread what hes about to say. Sure enough, the baby is another premie, they have to take it now and i'm needed to stay the night with the kids and my mom and Timmy are going to the hospital together. My dad was doing better but now hes stopped hanging with the family again. It hurts us all but we know this is him just being him... John and I pack our things and we head over to Jesse's. Little Grace sees me, runs and jumps into my arms. I spin her around and greet the other kids. Charolette also greets me and Carol is over the stove baking cookies. She smiles while tucking some hair behind her ear, then as she comes over to hug me, she sniffles and says, 'I'm worried about my mom, lea...' I hug her up tight and say, 'Aw, don't worry. Shes going to be alright.' Carol hugged me longer and then I went to get settled. As im settling, John comes behind me and says, 'Wheres Arthur?' I quickly turn around and say, 'Oh, I don't know... I better ask Carol!' I go back into the kitchen and say, 'Hey Carol, where is Arthur?' Carol shuts the oven door, faces me and says, 'Out with his girlfriend.' I smile and say, 'Aw, okay. Does your dad know?' Carol nods and says, 'Yup. He encourages it!' I could sense something in Carol's voice, it almost made her sound angry. I just stood there a minute, watching her throw off her oven mit and kind of stomp past me. I grab her arm and say, 'Carol, are you upset about something?' Carol shrugged and said, 'Maybe, I don't know, why?' I sighed and said, 'Sweetie, are you jealous Arthur is dating someone?' Carol then acted like she didn't wanna talk and said, 'It doesn't matter.' I took her back into a hug and said, 'yes it does, matter. You should be happy for your brother!' Then as I look down into Carol's eyes, she frowns and says, 'My dad hated when I dated Brent but he aways encouraged Arthur to date Sydney, he even set them up and he lets them hang out almost everyday and he doesn't even let me mention Brent!' I smirked and said, 'Thats because hes protecting his little girl.' Carol just kept looking into my eyes so sweetly and said, 'but i'm not little...' I nodded and said, 'Tell that to your dad. He loves you so much, hes afraid Brent would break your heart!' About that time, Carol pulled away and said, 'Too late...' Then she walked off from me and rushed upstairs. I just stood there, till John suprised me while hugging my waste. I giggled out loud and said, 'What are you trying to do?' John kisses my cheek and said, 'Well we had no time since we got home from work. I didn't get to really spend time with you. I nodded and said, 'I know, John. I'm sorry.' He just took a deep breath and then left me to go hang out with the boys. I waited for news from my brother and never got an update till about 10:30, Jesse finally called and said, so disappointed, 'Lea, they tried to deliver the baby to save it from choking on its chord but what they did is cause it to choke sooner.' I took a deep breath and said, 'Did it make it?' Jesse took awhile to respond and I listened wondering if he was alright and I could hear soft sobs in the background that was deffently his voice. I just sat on the edge of his bed so sorrowful for him and Angel. Not much longer, Jesse came back on the phone and said, 'Let me tell everyone tomorrow and then we're going to have a small service this weekend.' I sighed heavy and said, 'Jesse, I am truely saddened for you from the bottom of my heart.' About that time, I too started sobbing and then Jesse cried harder over the phone. I couldn't believe the emotion I felt and the sounds of both of our tears was so sad, that i cried more. John now came in the room and just stood at the doorway afraid to come in. I stood up quickly to hug him and then told him the news. John too looked upset and said, 'So it really didn't make it?' I nodded and then he held me so sweetly for the longest time. I asked Jesse how Angel was and Jesse said she was sleeping in recovery but that she was very upset and he was planning to keep her in the hospital an extra night till shes calm enough to come home. I can't imagen what shes going through but I know its probably for the best. 12 is just too many. I got off the phone, got ready for bed since John and I already put the kids to bed and while we're about to sleep, Arthur has came home with Sydney and I hear him tallking saying, 'Good, looks like everyone is in bed. Lets watch a movie.' I listen longer and think its all good till I hear Sydney say, 'Got any dirty movies?' I decide to investigate and as I come down the steps, I see them both on the couch with the lights on. I smile and say, 'hey guys, did you have fun?' Arthur smiles and says, 'yea, we just hung around the mall. Has my parents called yet? Is the baby born?' I took a deep breath and said, 'Yea that called and they are going to tell you the news tomorrow.' Arthur then sighed and said, 'Can you tell me now? I'm really anxious! Is it a boy?' I smirk and say, 'I promised your dad, i'd let him tell and trust me, its gender is of no importance right now.' Then as I held back another sob, Arthur and Sydney both just looked at me funny. I took a deep breath and said, 'Well okay, heres the deal. I'm going to bed and Sydney, do you have a ride home?' Sydney nodded and I added, 'Good, because its almost 11:30 at night on a school night and I don't think you should be out this late.' Arthur saluted me which caught me off gaurd and he said, 'Yes mam!' I glaired at him and said, 'You think im kidding?' Arthur shook his head and said, 'No, of course not.' I just eyed him closely and then I started up the stairs hoping to keep his trust. I got in bed with John and we slept for atleast a good 2 or 3 hours until i'm startled by a loud squeal, some laughter and a high pitched voice saying, 'Oh my God!' I quickly sit up and it makes John wake up too. He turns on the light and says, 'Lea, what is it?' I listen and hear another high pitched voice saying, 'Oh yea! Yea!' I face John and say, 'Oh ****, sounds like somebody having sex!' John smirked and said, 'Has to be Arthur...' I quickly jump out of bed, I creep down the steps to get a peak of whats going on and see Arthur making out with Sydney and his hand shovled between her legs, looks like hes messaging her private area. She's giggling uncontrollably and as I face the clock, it says 2:10. I take a deep breath and decide to break up the party. As I now enter the room and startle the two, Arthur quickly straights up and yells out, 'Aunt Lea!' I shake my head and say, 'I told you it was late. Sydney, where is your ride?' Sydney now looks really guilty and has yet to fix her skirt. I'm kind of concerned with her 'lose behavour' Then Arthur puts his head down and says, 'Sorry we lied... Her dad said she could stay over and I knew you wouldn't let her so I was going to sneak her all night.' Then I embarass him when I ask, 'And what you were doing to her with your hand?' Arthur turns so red he doesn't speak but he faces his lap. Then I decide to make him a deal and say, 'If you can keep quiet and keep your pants on, I wont say anything to your dad about this and sinces its already after 2, i'll let Sydney stay but this is the only time! Please, don't have sex. You're dad will kill me, if you do.' Arthur then speaks up this random attitude and says, 'We're not having sex. We're just playing around, thats all. Nothing serious...' I nod and say, 'Yea, playing around almost turns into sex, trust me.' Arthur just faced back to his lap so I decided to leave and said, 'Night you two... I'm leaving the the choice up to you what you all do from here but if you break my promise, I will have to tell your dad.' I then went on back to bed and tried to get images out of my head.

Arthur's pov.
    I was highly nervous my Aunt caught me with Sydney. I wasn't really going to have sex with her but she wouldn't stop nagging me about it, so I thought I could do things to her to please her without giving up my virginity. Turned out she liked it too much and woke up Lea. Then as soon as my aunt went back to bed, Sydney attacked me and said in my ear, 'More please!' I let out some air of frustation and said, 'Sydney, its after 2am. Aren't you tired?' Sydney just gazed into my eyes while biting her bottom lip and then said, 'No!' I then just sat there awhile until she took my hand and put it back between her legs. I smirked and said, 'You're bad.' Sydney then went back to hugging my neck and kissed me hard. I kissed her and rubbed her again. As im rubbing her shes moanning in our kiss and it sounds so hot but i'm scared Lea will hear it again. I then pull away from the kiss and stop messaging her. She frowns and says, 'I'll message you too. Sound good?' I sigh, face the rocking chair, then Sydney turns my head to face her, with her lip rolled down and says, 'Pweeeeease.' I smirk and say, 'Well alright but please tone down your moans. Their waking my aunt up! Its gross!' Sydney giggled and said in a whisper, 'I'll moan quietly to myself.' I nod and say, 'Okay.' Then as I go back to messaging her, she reaches down and I feel her grabbing me down there to message me to. At first i'm not sure what to think but suddenly its tingling down there and I feel chills run all through my body. Its starts to feel really good as she grabs at me harder and messages more in a circular motion. I'm trying not to react but all the sudden I have to grunt and its hard to be still. Sydney giggles more and says, 'Ooh, its making you crazy, isn't it?' I nod faster and rub her faster. She messages me harder and faster too, so I grunt again and feel my breath getting heavy. Finally I went back to making out with Sydney while we still rubbed on each other. I actually liked it a lot and joined her moans. Then I slowly laid her back on the couch and gazed into her eyes. She grinned so beautifully but said so naughty, "I wish you would make love to me." I sighed and "Syd, no.... I'm saving you as my special treat. Then on our honeymoon night, we'll be away in Paris on the beach and I'll ravish you up!" sydney giggled and said, "you beast! I can't wait!" I smiled and kissed up her neck while rubbing the inside of her leg now. She moaned more and stopped massaging me to rubbing her hands up my back. We continued to rub each other all over until I told her I loved her. She said the same and then we just laid there to sleep in each other's arms. 
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:18 pm

Awwww wow that's so sad how the baby died =( maybe they should just not have anymore kids...and sheesh I sooo wasn't expecting that from Arthur! At this rate he's gonna cave in and end up having sex! I wonder what's gonna happen next lol can't wait to read more!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:22 pm

Chapter 5. Part 1.

Carol's pov.
    I wake up to find my brother and his girlfriend asleep on the couch, hugged up with his leg between her legs. I was not only sick, I was mad. I thought for sure Arthur snuck her in, so I quickly woke him up to give him time to hide her. To my angry, shock, Lea already knows about it and is okay with it, so Arthur says... Now i'm more angry and stomp off into the kitchen. If I had Brent on the couch like that, my dad would kill me. (Litteraly!) I make myself some breakfast and then I need to rush upstairs to get dressed. As I go past the couch, I see both Sydney and Arthur not only awake but kissing softly and whispering to each other all lovey dovey. I feel myself gagging all the way upstairs. I lock my bedroom door and then go into my bathroom to shower. Right as im naked and about to step in my tub, I hear a loud knock on my door. I take a deep breath and yell, 'What? i'm getting a shower!' Then I hear Lea's soft, voice, say, 'Just making sure you're up for school.' I take a deep breath and say, 'Yea, im up!' Lea didn't respond so I stepped all the way in the tub and shut my curtains. I really needed to hurry because I feel time slipping already. I'm also trying to keep it cool over my mom. I can't believe she had to have another premie and i'm worried how shes doing. I wish she'd tell us soon. I clean up, start on my makeup and in the middle of it all, I now hear Arthur's voice through my door say, 'Carol, dad's home! He wants to have a family meeting...' I quickly rush to open my door and say, 'Dad's here?'' Arthur nods happily and says, 'Yeah, he wants us all downstairs.' I sigh now dropping my lipgloss into my pants pocket and rushing on down behind Arthur. I get down there and all the kids accept the littest ones are awake and in the living room being loud and hyper. I wanna feel like theres good news in the air but as I go to give my dad a hug, he seems too quiet and down. I'm now feeling exactly how I did the last time my dad had a premie and I start to feel a tear build up in my eye. My dad calms everyone down saying, 'Shh! guys! Daddy isn't awake yet and you're all being too loud. I have to tell you whats going on with mommy and the baby.' I decide to lean towards him and embrace another hug only this time its much deeper and meaningful. My dad takes a deep breath now prepairing to speak. My siblings finally start to calm down and my dad says, 'Mommy tried to have the baby last night but the chord was wrapped too tightly around the baby's neck and it went to heaven...' I am so shocked that its painful to start crying but I can't seem to hold back tears. My dad is shaking around me in our hug and I feel my heart just beating faster and faster. I look around and see Arthur and Sydney with tears. Drew is facing the ground with a big, stare, Lea is sniffling hard and the younger ones are just standing there obviusly not old enough to understand yet. I look up at my dad as he has a tear falling down his cheek and ask, 'Is mommy okay?' My dad kisses my forehead and says, 'Mommy is fine health-wise but shes very sad and wont get to come home for a few days until shes recovered physically and spiritually.' I lean my head on my dad and hold him tigher. He begins to rub my arms tightly and then our bus pulls up. I face up at my dad again and say, 'The bus is here but I don't have all my things ready yet.' My dad kisses my forehead again and says, 'I'll take you all to school later. I need you all here right now...' I just keep holding my dad and I realize hes scared. Not just hurt but afraid to be without my mom. I really feel now that my dad has had her for so long that now that she isn't here, hes afraid. The more I hug him, the more he rubs my arms. Lea finally speaks up and says, 'Well the least I can do now is feed everybody and check on the ones still asleep.' My dad nodded and said, 'thanks, sis.' She smiled slightly with her lips closed and walked off into the kitchen, with everyone following her. Lyric also wanted to hug daddy and he put his other arm around her so we were both with him. Then he smirked and said as he squeezed us both hard, 'I'm so blessed to have two, gorgeous and sweet, daughters. I love you both more than you can know and I thank God everyday for you!' We both kissed his cheek like we use to as smaller, kids and then continued to lean on him. Aunt Lea offered dad food and he sighd while saying, 'No thank you.' She then looked at Lyric and I, saying, 'Girls?' I faced Lyric and said, 'I already fed myself, so go ahead.' She grinned and said, 'Alright.' Lyric left and it was back to just me and dad alone. We continued to just hold each other and I knew my dad was hurt, so I began to sang his favorite Carole King song. My dad softly sang along with me, faced me with a smile and said, 'Thanks sweetie.' I kissed his cheek again, stood up finally and said, 'I'm gonna finish my makeup, daddy. okay?' He took a really deep breath and said, 'As long as you don't look too pretty now. I don't want some creep to steal you away from me.' I blew him a kiss and went off to do my own thing. I knew he wanted the best for me and wanted me longer but I am 17 and i'm more than ready to do my own thing. After all, I passed driving school and I think its only fair I ask for a car on my 18th... Since Arthur got one on his 16th...
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Awww this was sad =( I'm sure they'll make it thru this. And I feel so bad for Carol! It's so not fair how she can't have a boy in the house but Arthur can have a girl. And omg she's already gonna be 18??? Daaang time sure does fly!! lol can't wait to read more <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:39 pm

Chapter 5. Part 2.

Jesse's pov.
    I have the most amazing kids in the world. carol just tried her hardest to cheer me up which is more than I can say I would do for someone else. She even sent me a text later on in the day that said, 'Cheer up daddy. You still have 11 other kids who love you. Smile' I just felt a tear down my face as i'm in the studio with Colbie. She smiles and says, 'What a sweet thang. I'd give anything to have kids half as amazing as you. I'm still waiting to get married. You just up and did your thang so quickly. I applaud you!' I smirked and said, 'Lets go over this song one more time because i'd like to sing it to my wife when I visit her after this in the hospital.' Colbie smiled and said, 'Sure.' We sang together and then as we packed up, she told me she'd see me later. I hugged her, kissed her cheek and headed on to the hospital. First I stopped and bought some chocolate kisses and then I got myself a redbull. I walked into the hospital, checked into the front desk, you could say we were like family as many times as i've came here to have babies. I enter the elevator and i'm so shocked when I see someone I never planned on seeing. Katie was standing there plain as day, like she was just meant to stay there and she wore the most beautiful, sun-dress! First she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, then she smiled and said, 'I wasn't expecting to see you here! Please tell me you are not having baby number 12!' I took a deep breath and said trying not to be sad or too eager to talk to her, 'Oh um, no... The baby actually was caught up in the chord so it didn't make it.' Katie quickly put her hand on my shoulder and said, 'oh no.. thats terrible! Please give your wife my condolence.' I nodded, cleared my throat and said while getting nervous, 'Th-thank you Katie, that means a lot.' Then she kissed my cheek and said, 'Very lucky lady to still have you.' I felt my whole face getting red and then as she went to get off on her floor, I stopped her and asked, 'Wait, what are you here for?' She faced me getting shy and said, 'I'm just visiting a friend who had a baby yesterday.' I smile and watch katie leave now, as she also smiles. The elevator doors closed back up and all I could do was grab my chest and try not to cry. The feelings I always felt around Katie were real and painful. I mean, she was an amazing woman. I never met another one like her but as the doors now open to my floor, I have to face another lady who is a totally different girl from Kaite. She may not write music or sing a whole lot but she laying in the hospital mourning from the lost of my child, which I know she would love it more than anything and nurture it. I sigh heavily, face the bag of kisses in my hand and light up as I head into the hospital room and see my wife up, awake and resting with the tv on. Something i know she never does for herself. I walk up to her while grabbing her attention and she also lights up. Her arms stretch out to hug me and what a hug it was. She squeeze my neck and then said in my ear, 'How did my older guys take the news?' I faced her into the eyes and sighed saying, 'they were okay. I have to show you a beautiful text Carol made me today while I was at the studio, trying to cheer me up.' Angel petted the front of my hair and she smiled. I smiled at her and asked, 'You okay sweetie?' She nodded and said, 'I'm just happy you're here. Being alone just feels so sad without you or the kids around me.' I smirked, tried to get my thoughts together because for a minute, I saw katie instead of Angel and I wasn't sure why. Angel now smirked and said, 'Uh oh, whats in those hands?' I snapped out of my thoughts and said, 'Oh, these? I bought you some kisses cuz I thought you'd like a treat.' Angel lifted up to kiss my cheek and then as she leaned back, she sighed looking uncomfortable. I faced her and asked, 'What is it?' She cleared her throat and said, 'Will you adjust the bed more for me?' I nodded quickly, stood up and started to adjust her bed till she sat up more. Then she smiled bigger and said, 'Thank you.' I quickly leaned into her, kissed her lips and as I let go, she giggled and sighed. I opened up the bag of candy and started to feed her one. She chewed it and kissed my cheek again. Then the nurse entered the room to check on us. I told her Angel was alright and then she left. Angel talked with me about her pain and that she wishes she could come home sooner. I try to rest her mind and talk her into resting in the hospital longer so she can hear propperly. Angel wants to fight me but gives in and decides to take another nap. I tuck her in and tell her im going to go home and take dinner but i'll see her afterwards. We kiss goodbye and I head home. The only problem is, I can't stop thinking of Katie's kiss on my cheek. Why did she have to remind me?
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:53 pm

I hope Angel gets to go home soon! And dang why does Katie always show up when she's least expected?? She better not try and influence Jesse in any way! Moreee soon please!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:40 pm

iLoveJMac613 wrote:I hope Angel gets to go home soon! And dang why does Katie always show up when she's least expected?? She better not try and influence Jesse in any way! Moreee soon please!

I know, right? It always seems like Katie purposely follows Jesse around but they just run into each other everywhere! heh well thanks for still reading and i'll post more very shortly Wink
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Chapter 6. Part 1.

Carol's pov.
    I'm really sad for my mom but there is too much else going on right now. Between Lea planning her first wedding, Charolette's been facing some issues with her eyesight, so i'm driving her in my mom's car to help her get glasses, Sherry wont stop nagging me about it's good publicity if I start dating someone and then i'm trying to finish up my junior year of high school. It's just a lot to all take in and my head is spinning around. On top of all that, I read yesterday on facebook that Brent hates his school so much, he can't stand one more year there and his father may let him transfer schools! Only thing that concerns me, is he didn't say which school and there isn't many choices around here. Unless you go to a private school there isn't many public. I don't say anything to anyone cuz I know they'd all flip. Actually I don't think my dad hates Brent but he just didn't like how comfortable he got with me too quick and at a young age. We were only 13 and 14 when we started making out together. After Charolette picks the right glasses, I start on my way home with her. Arthur is trying to call my cell but I can't answer while im driving, I promised my dad so I asked Charolette to answer it. She did and he said he wants to know when were coming home so him and Sydney can leave out on their date since theyre babysitting. I let out air of frustration because i'm tired of Arthur going out on multiple days while I go on none and i'm a year and some months older than him! Finally I pull inside the house about the same time as my dad. I'm shocked because I didn't think he'd come home tonight but he did and he has chicken. I'm glad cuz i'm very hungry. We all settle in for dinner and my dad whispers into my ear as I sit at the table, 'Thank you for the very sweet text you sent me today. It made me smile so big.' I smiled up at him and said, 'Youre welcome daddy. Hows mommy?' My dad smirked and said, 'Mommy is great. She just wants to come home now and see everybody. She's very lonely.' Then I took a breath and faced around forgetting Arthur has a date and thats why we have two empty chairs. I try my best to ignore it and eat but i'm still bummed. Although, if Brent transfers to my school, theres a good chance we could get back together. I'm just not sure.

Lea's pov.
    I'm really trying to plan my wedding with John. It isn't easy because Carol and Angel are supposed to help me and Angel is in the hospital, while Carol is stuck home babysitting. Arthur is no help cuz all he can do is hang with Sydney and gaze at her large boobs. I can't say I know many girls her age with such big, boobs or a big, butt. I think the girl drinks a lot of milk or something because she's not holding back anything. I also fear they have been fulling around. Arthur says he hasn't and he sounds honest but what do I know? So I get brave enough, I just take my wedding book down to my brother's to look at it with Carol. I know shes only 17 but shes very mature for her age and she's been there for me when my closest girlfriends weren't. Honestly, they've all gotten married, started families, gotten their lives in tact and while John was behing a bonehead, Carol understood me because of Brent and so we had much in common. While I sit on her couch going over stuff, I hear crying. Carol jumps up aggrivated and says, 'I'll be back. It's probably Faith not getting her way. She's just as dramatic as Derek...' I sigh because I know how Derek is like and I can just picture how the two would be simular! Then after I hear Carol yelling for the kids to stop, soon sounds of her footsteps come back towards me and I smirk because it sounds like her mother coming. Soon as she sits down, she notices my look and says, 'what?' I laugh now and say, 'You sounded like your mother for a minute there.' Carol smirked as well and said, 'Uh, no! I do nooot wanna be like mother! She's insane, I think she has this labour obession or sex obession. Maybe its both but she needs help!' I laughed harder and said, 'Aw, don't pick on your mommy. She's just in love with my brother.' Then Carol made a grossed out face and said, 'Exactly.' Then I sighed and said while turnning a page in my wedding book, 'So about the center pieces. I put some selections together online and printed them out here. I'm visioning coral since its a spring/into summer wedding but I don't want just coral, so helpe me out.' Carol helped me out and then the home phone rang. Carol jumped up to answer it and as she listened, she made a curious face. I just watched and as she hung up, she slowly came back to the couch. I glaired at her a second and then asked, 'Who was it?' Carol shrugged while resting her head on her knees. I rubbed her back and asked again, 'Is everything okay?' Carol glanced up at me looking down and said so nonchalant, 'Some how katie Cassidy has our home number and she said to tell my dad to give her a call, that it was great to see him again.' I couldn't believe my ears, wondering where in the world they met up and is my brother cheating. All fair answers that I hope to get questions from soon before Angel finds out anything and goes all divorce happy...
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:39 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    iLoveJMac613 wrote:I hope Angel gets to go home soon! And dang why does Katie always show up when she's least expected?? She better not try and influence Jesse in any way! Moreee soon please!

I know, right? It always seems like Katie purposely follows Jesse around but they just run into each other everywhere! heh well thanks for still reading and i'll post more very shortly Wink

Oh yeah it deff does seem that way! No prob! Woot yay I love this story!! <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:35 pm