JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years)

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Empty Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years)

Post  jessecraze Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:21 am

Please watch this new trailer about my newest story comming soon called, 'Count Your Blessings'! Please rate and comment. Hope you all like it and are interested in reading it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXlTSR23YcM

thank you all very much <3

Last edited by jessecraze on Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Empty Re: Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years)

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:24 pm

omg I cant wait for this story
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Empty Re: Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years)

Post  jessecraze Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Awe Smile I'm excited <3 I have already been writting the first chapter, so stuff will be up before this week is over, I promise!!!!!! Thank you for your comment. Take care!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:48 pm

[b]cant wait for it!!!!! Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 110686 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 110686
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:59 pm

What the story is about:
    Jesse McCartney catches eyes with a girl in the audience at one of his shows.Shes singing along and also making eyecontact with him. Jesse is lost for words, but knows the show must go on. So he continues the show and goes on with the tour. Then Jesse sees the same girl at another show, in the line for the meet n greet. What does he do? What should he say? Jesse feels stupid, as he lets her go, afraid of dating a fan. Though Jesse knows it's meant to be when he sees her yet a third time at another show. Jesse finally gets words with her asking why she is at every show and then finds out her love is strong. Quickly Jesse takes her as his girlfriend and very soon, takes her as his wife. They have a baby right away and from then on, start their lives together. They don't
    just have one baby though. The two have a great passion for children and find it's something they both love and share deeply. So they have 9 more kids, before they ever stop! Durring their marriage, Jesse gets
    under alot of stress with fame, money, so many kids and staying true to his loving wife. He can't seem to handle it all and starts seeing another woman and doing drugs. His wife finds out about it and does everything
    she can to keep Jesse sane and as her husband. Jesse realizes that his family is everything to him and would do anything for him. Not to mention the drama with the children growing up, dating and tv wants them to have their own reality show. Can Jesse pull it all off and still be a hero to fathers around the world?

Main Characters:
    Jesse McCartney - Himself

Angle Scarlette - Wife

10 Kids(oldest to youngest):
    Carol Nicole
    Arthur Scott
    Drew Braiden
    lryric Justine
    Kyle Lance
    Derrek Ardsley
    Twins:
    Taylor Rose
    Hayle Desirae
    Cameron Rock
    Infinity Grace

Woman Jesse turns to - Bri James

More Characters mentioned on in the story...
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

Post  stinemarie Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Looking forward to read it!! Very Happy Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:44 pm

Here you all go. I hope it's better than you exspected!

Introduction.
    Jesse goes on tour, to launch his newest cd, 'Departure: Recharged.'

Jesse's pov.
    I am backstage drinking the last bit of my redbull, about to enter on the stage. My camera man films me, giving me the ok sign. I show him my piece sign and then slowly start to enter on stage. The spotlight comes on me and I start my dance steps. All the while, getting a good look at the crowd. So many beautiful women in the crowd. I happen to glance past this one lady in paticular. (She looks like shes having alot of fun. wow.) It was getting hard to stay focused. So I went over to the over side of the stage, trying to finish out my moves to 'Freaky'! Finally it got easier, so I felt safe to move back to the other side of the stage though. (Wow ok this is a bad idea. Shes still over here and shes sexy. What do I do? Oh God. Hot eyes. Don't look into them man, don't-damn it! Oh wow. Is she the one? The one? What the heck am I telling myself? Sing man! Focus!) That night I lost it. When I looked into the woman's eyes, there was such a connection, I was actually scared. So I rushed to the other side of the stage and made sure I didn't go back. After the show, I was debating if I should leave without knowing who the mystery girl was. Then I heard Phill say, 'Yo Jesse, we're all on the bus! Let's go!' So I left, wondering if i'd regret leaving. Come next day, i'm sitting upfront in the bus chewing gum and watching out the window. The driver looks over at me and says, 'Jesse, i've never seen you think so much. What's on your mind?' I shruged and said, 'Just watching out the window at the open road.' Then the driver didn't bother me again, untill we made a pitt stop. Now, I was going crazy. I take one step off the bus and swear, the girl is leaving out the gas station with a redbull in her hand. I close my eyes tight, thinking it could be the sun and open them back up. The car is pulling out fast and leaving. I just sigh and ignor it all. We all get back on the bus and this time, I go in the back so the guys and myself can practice some. We get situated and then sing. Then they tell me to get ready for the meet n greet. So I do and now it's time to go out for it. I get off the bus, kinda not caring at this point. (I should have left the girl, becuase I don't know her, but now shes bugging me and I do wonder who she was. Ugh ok, lots of fans in line. This may take forever. Wait.. Ok no! no! No! I'm seeing her again. God, just wake up dude. You left her. Move on!) So I stand out in front and the first fan comes up to me.. She seems nice, but she looks very young. Then comes some older woman. Wow I mean older, woman. Finally some cute, younger, girls come up. (Awe I love children. Can't wait to have my own man!) I look up from seeing what the two girls got me and sure enough, i'm in complete shock as the girl I saw last night, is standing three people away! (Oh wow, that's really her! No way! No No way! What the hell do I do? Oh God, this isn't good. Shes so hot. God, calm down man. Be cool!) You could say my nerves were jumping and my heart was racing. The two girls thanked me and left. I just shook the next girl's hand and took our pic. Then she said thanks and I told her she was welcome. Then came another girl. (She's too close. This isn't good man.) Just my luck, that girl was shy, didn't say anything and left right after the picture. Then before my eyes, came the girl! She wore light, blue, jean, shorts. With a yellow blouse on. (Shes so beautiful. Dude stop it! Shes just a fan!) Her smile was blinding. Love is blind, but i'm so blind im begging to leave out of here. Though shes so beautiful. The whole sun is surrounding her! I ask her how she is and from then on, I have no clue what she says.. Though her voice is like a angel talking in my ear! (Oh God i'm so weak. Don't lose it Jesse, you have to controll yourself. Shes a fan, for God's sake!) Finally they are ready to take our picture. Ofcourse I don't use my brain and grab her, pulling her into my arms and smile big for the picture. Her head actually lays on my chest and I feel so right. (I can't feel this way. This is messed up dude! STOP IT NOW!) Then the picture is done and the fan goes to leave. I say, 'Thanks sweetie.' (Okay, I did not just say that to her! What am I saying?) The fan smiles so sexy and says, 'No problem Jesse.' Then she grabs her camera and is gone in no time. I sigh feeling so on edge. Three more girls come up to me and start showing me things in my face. I feel bad and just try to acknowledge them, but i'm stuck on the girl. Shes still so fresh in my mind. Then after the meet n greet, I go back on stage. You would think i'd be ok, but the girl is right back in the crowd. Singing along and looking so sexy. I keep my shades on and just blow through the songs, like they are nothing! Phill looks at me confused and I just ignor him, trying to also ignor the fan. Shes right in the middle of the crowd though and standing out from everyone else. (Why is she there? Dude, go away!) So I finish up everything, give the peace sign and take off. I look over at the camera man and say, 'Good show. Let's pack up!' Both Phill and Aaron rush back after me and say, 'Jesse what the hell? You alright man?' I cover up by saying, 'Yea i'm pumped! Good show. let's get a move on to the next venue. More fans, more excitement!' They are both still very confused but just follow my lead, becuase they have no choice. Ofcourse the whole ride to the next spot, i'm non-stop thinking of the girl. Shes all in my brain and i'm seeing her everywhere. I see her online. I see her on tv. Then it gets bad, when I hear her voice on the radio. I shut the radio off and try to sleep. No one knows what is wrong with me, but ofcourse I don't tell them a thing. The last thing I need, is them bothering me about all this. So we burn rubber and make it to the next show. I kind of feel reliefe. We do the meet n greet, then the show. I don't see her tonight. I'm so glad. (Wow is that the last of her? Well, I guess it's for the better. How could I even be thinking of a fan, as more than a fan? I don't even know her!) You would think that would be that, but as I get on the bus, i'm feeling very dissapointed. (Why can't I get her off my mind? I don't know her!) I'm fighting with my emotions to no end, resting across the couch on my bus, with the tv on. We finally get to the next venue and i'm feeling like this tour is never gonna end! I just wanna get back to L.A and head out with my friends for drinks. I feel that would take my mind off of things. Another meet n greet and the sun is blazing again. No telling which fan is who. I just smile at them all and go about my business, getting ready to go on stage. I peak through the curtains and see a pretty full house. The pressure is completely on! Phill and Aaron both smile at each other and then rush out on to the stage, as the music is playing. It gets louder and builds up. I run onto the stage and feel this great rush. I start to dance all crazy, not stopping my thoughts about the fan. I spin around feeling so crazy and reckless. Then I take a good look at the crowd and almost pass out, seeing the girl sitting in the middle of the third row, cheering me on and looking so amazing. My breath is litteraly gone and my heart has stopped beating. I swear, her eyes are speaking to me, telling me she longs to be by my side! It's so sexy and hot, I just wanna grab her and seduce her all night long! Before I know it, i'm going crazy all over the stage. Phill and Aaron just grin at me, wondering if I will lose it on stage! I fall onto the floor humping it, wishing I could just grab the girl on the spot. I can hear the crowd going nuts and Phill and Aaron, are trying to hold back their laughter at how crazy I am. The show ends and I rush backstage, sweating like crazy. Both Phill and Aaron, just stand there raising their eyebrows at me. Unsure if i'm arlight. I glair at them and say, 'What, guys?' Phill smirks and says, 'Which one was it?' I drop my mouth and say, 'Oh come on! What do you mean, which one?' Aaron shakes his head and says, 'Some chick out there had you going. We saw it all man!' I just rolled my eyes and walked off. When I started to head towards the bus, I got a text message. It's from one of my friends. So I start replying and go to get on the bus. I turn around, seeing the rest comming as well. I think we are all ready to get going, but my driver exclaims he needs to stop for more gass. I sigh and just sit back.

Last edited by jessecraze on Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:35 am

I'm posting more, becuase Bri requested me to. Everyone not reading yet, take your time and catch up whenever you can.. I understand and i hope it's good so far Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817

Chapter 1. Part 1.

We pull into the gas station and I get out to throw away some trash. Then as I turn to go back in the bus, I glance and find the girl is getting out of her car, also throwing away a redbull can and heading into the building. Ofcourse I adjust my shades and go after her! No one knows
    what i'm about to do and to be honest, neither do I. I'm just going for it! So I get inside the building and look around. (Okay, where is she? I know shes in here, enless im losing my mind? Damn!) Then I look back in the candy aisle, seeing the girl picking up small candy bags. For some reason, I just stood there watching her. (Shes so cute. Dude, calm yourself! You don't even know what you are doing here! You can't have her, shes a fan. Shes so cute, I could seduce her right here in the store! Stop it!) Sure enough, I find myself walking up beside her. Without consideration, I just spoke out and said, 'Hey.' She smiled at me and said, 'Hey, how are you?' (Wow shes too cool.. Is that a good thing?) Then I smiled and said, 'How are you doing? I saw you at the show!' She smiled back and said, 'Yup. Fun times.' I bit the bottom of my lip, wondering why she was so hot and sexy. Then I cleared my throat and said, 'So will you be at the next show?' She shook her head and said, 'No i'm heading home now. I have to go back to work.' I sighed and just faced the floor, feeling kind of
    stupid. Then I saw her feet starting to walk off. I start to panic and say, 'Hey whoa... uh...' She looked up at me weird and then I scratched the back of my head, trying to be cool. Then I said, 'Can I have your number?' The girl laughed so cute and said, 'Wouldn't you like to know my name first? I promise you, it's not sweetie!' I turned bright red! I could feel it on my face. Then I said, 'Um so, what's your name?' She grinned so sexy and said, 'I'm Angel.' I just looked surprised and then realized she had her hand out for me to shake. I did and it was firm. (God i'm going to lose it on her any second! Calm yourself man!) Then she let go and said, 'You still want my number?' I nodded and said, 'Yea sure.' I got out my phone and she got out hers. We had the same exact phone, accept hers was pink. I smiled and then we traded phones, putting in our information. (Im' giving my number to a fan. Have I lost my freaking mind?) When we finished, she started checking her phone out. I watched her and then she looked up at me and said, 'Ok well, talk to you later. Good luck at your
    next show. Sorry I can't go.' I smirked and said, 'It's ok sweetie.' Ofcourse she giggled and then went on to the cash register. I just stood there and then my phone started going off. I answered it and Phill was telling me they were waiting on me in the bus. I hurried off and as I walked past the girl, i just got another good look at her. (Why is she so cute? Shes like a cute little dolly! I'd deffently make her my sex toy.) Then I see shes done paying for her candy, so I foolishly stand there with the door open for her. She walks out, looks back at me and says, 'Thanks. Later!' I nod and say, 'Youre welcome.' I'm smiling at her like i'm on dope and she just walks off towards her car. I get so stuck, watching her hips sway, as she gets closer to her car. Then I shake myself alive and rush to the bus looking down at my phone, knowing shes in my contact list! When I hop onto the bus, everyone just looks at me strange. I sigh and say, 'Okay, I got her number!' They all give each other looks, doubting me and my mystery fan. Who wasn't much of a mystery to me anymore, since I now know her name and have her number! The whole rest of the ride to the next venue, i'm thinking about her and wondering what it would be like, if I dated her. Plus i'm hoping shes thinking of me too. Durring the whole show and the next ride, i'm still thinking about this fan. (Oh man, I can still hear her voice like I just talked to her a minute ago. It's so wonderful sounding. I gotta hear! Is it too soon to call? Should I? Dude, I so want to! NOW!) Quickly I pulled out my phone and brought up her number. Then I pushed talk and it started ringing. My whole heart was racing and my knee was shaking. Then her amazing voice said, 'Hello?' I took a minute to speak but then I said, 'Hey this is Jesse, What's going on?' Angel replied saying, 'Not much. I just got home from work.' I smiled and said, 'Yea, where do you work?' She said, 'I sell insurrance.' After thinking about it a minute, I stupidly said, 'My father owns his own insurrance company in New York.' Then Angel said, 'Oh cool.' I felt so shy and stupid. Then I said, 'Um, Where do you live?' Angel said, 'I'm from Ohio ofcourse, but I may move to Florida to get a job somewhere in Orlando. Possibly at Disney World.' I couldn't believe my ears and then said, 'Oh really?' Angel said, 'Yep, i'm not very happy with where i'm at right now. I need something more exciting!' That got me so turned on I said back without thinking, 'I can give you exciting baby. Just come back my way!' There was giggling over the phone and then Angel said, 'I'd love to come back your way, if I could.' The more I thought about it, the more I knew I had to hook up with this fan. So my hormoans took over and I said, 'Maybe I could give you a private concert sometime...' It was quiet at first but then Angel said, 'I've always wanted you to pick me, when you sang oxygen.' So my knee started shaking faster and I was very hard right now. I smirked and said, 'I wont just sing you oxygen. I'll sing you every song!' Then more giggling on the phone and Angle said, 'You are so cute.' I was thinking the same thing and said back, 'You are like a little dolly, i'd love to carry around.' (okay you are so flirting with this chick, who is a fan. Are you serious? Oh but shes hot. I want her in my bed!) To my surprise, the girl wasn't saying anything. I felt bad and said, 'You still there?' Then she sighed and said, 'Yea sorry, i'm looking over my mail right now. Bills suck!' I laughed and said, 'Yes I know what you mean.' It was more quiet again and the heat was on. My mind was blank. Then Angel spoke and said, 'My phones about to die Jesse, sorry. You have myspace or facebook?' I still couldn't think straight and said, 'Uh, twitter is good.' It was quiet at first and then Angel said, 'Well ok, add me at angel4771' I nodded and said, 'I'll add you sweetie.' There was a big sigh and she said as she started to break up, 'Ok then. Thanks Jesse. later.' I said as quick as I could, 'Talk to you later Angel.' Though she was hung up. So I put my phone down and found myself rushing onto twitter to look her up. I typed her in and there was her sexy picture. This was all so real for me. I clicked on her and pushed follow. Her updates were so shocking. The most recent one said, 'Jesse is so good at what he does. I hate I can't go to his next show, becuase they're too much fun! From twitterberry' Then I read the next one and it said, 'I just met Jesse McCartney today. He actually grabbed me into his arms! I liked it alot! From twitterberry ' My whole middle and lower section on down, is numb as can be. Phill happens to be standing there and says, 'What you looking at?' I turn red and say, 'It's the girl!' Phill sits next to me and says, 'Yo I gotta see this!' He grabs my laptop and starts viewing her twitter. Then he says, 'Aren't you gonna click on her myspace?' I glaired at him and say, 'Her mysapce is there?' Phill nodded and said, 'Right in her info where it says address. Here, i'll click on it!' Phill and I spent the next hour viewing her playlist, all her pictures and reading her blogs. She was amazing, I thought and I couldn't let her go. So Phill started asking, 'Don't tell me you are going to hook up with this chick!' I smirked and said, 'Man I have to! She's amazing!' Phill shook his head and said, 'Shes a fan. How are you gonna be able to trust a fan?'
    I shruged and said, 'I don't care. She's so hot!' Phill smirked and then went off into the other room. I looked around at the room which was now empty. I sighed with reliefe and picked my laptop back up, to look over her pictures one last time. Angel was so beautiful and sweet. She had all these pictures of chidlren shes taken care of and loves. I admire that, since i'm very passionate for children too! As i'm viewing her page, something pops up for me saying I have new friends. Then as I go to see who, a chat window pops up! I look down and then it says, 'Hey Jesse! It's Angel!' My eyes are huge, but i'm so excited. So I start writting back to her and chatting with her. We chat untill it's time for me to practice. I ask her if she can wait for me. So I sing and I say to Sherry, 'Will you film me with my cell?' Sherry doesn't know why and does it anyway. So I sing with the guys and then I import it to Angel. She writes a smiley face and says, 'I love it Jesse! It's making me mad I can't come to anymore of your shows.' I feel like i'm falling inlove and say back, 'We'll have to hang out sometime.' There is no reply at first and I get nervious, thinking shes not comfortable with how fast i'm moving things. Then a picture pops up on the chat and I grin so big, seeing she took a picture of herself giving me the thumbs up and posted it on the chat. I laugh so happy and say, 'Wow you look so cute. very sexy girl!' Angel writes back and says, 'You are silly. I love you for that!' Sherry walks past me and says, 'Calm down
    there tiger!' I look up at her raising my eyebrow and say, 'What? I'm cool!' Sherry chuckles and leaves into the other room. Then I write back to Angel and say, 'Tell me when your phone is charged. I have to get ready for my meet n greet.' Then i'm waiting awhile longer. Bubbles yells for me to get a move on. I start to panic, thinking Angel isn't going to reply to me in time. Then another picture pops up and shes making a sad face saying, 'I'll miss you hon.' Ofcourse I feel frustraited having to leave her now. So I write back and say, 'Can I call you as soon as the concert is over? Will that be enough time?' Angel writes back and says, 'Yes I might be in bed by then, but thats ok. It's already 9pm here.' I feel bad and say, 'Oh well I can call you tomarrow then.' She replys back quickly and says, 'IT'S OK JESSE! I WANT YOU TO CALL!' I smirk and say, 'Well ok then. Later sweetie.' I shut my laptop and hurry off, feeling like I need her with me. I can't explain why I feel this way or what it means, but i'm anxious to come back to her. Sherry pats my back and says, 'You ready?' I shrug and say, 'Sure.' Aaron laughs and say, 'You are thinking of that chick, aren't you?' I nod and take off.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:05 am

awesome!10stars Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:41 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:awesome!10stars Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3

Thanks for reading Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Icon_biggrin Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:55 pm

omg so good I love that he is so in love with her so fast I really love this story Amp please post more ASAP!! Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:37 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:omg so good I love that he is so in love with her so fast I really love this story Amp please post more ASAP!! Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817

Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Icon_biggrin Awe. I am so glad you like it so far. Thank you so much for reading!
    More is being posted now. Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Fresse
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:40 pm

Chatper 1. Part 2.

Once I get through another meet n greet and yet another concert, I take out my cell and start to dial it as i'm heading back on the bus. I push talk and it rings. My body is so hot and my heart is jumping out of my chest. Angel answers saying, 'Hey you. How did it go?' I smile so big and say, 'It was cool. How are you? You in bed?' she giggles and says, 'Not yet. I just back from the gym.' I can't believe what I hear and say, 'You went to the gym? How late is it there?' She laughs sexy and says, 'Let's just say I needed to get some stress off me.' Ofcourse i'm very turned on and i'm not sure what shes up to. Then I say, 'Stress? Well do you feel better now?' She is quiet but says, 'Yea i'm not tense anymore, but I think some of that pressure is back.' I would worry, accept I know shes just being
    sexy. Its obvious to me that stress and tension, is all from being turned on by me. I myself, am starting to feel like I need the gym. Then she says, 'You ok?' I sigh and say, 'Yes sorry, I was just thinking.' Then she yawned and said, 'Sorry, i'm wore out. I've never worked out so hard.' I was lost for words now and just stunned at how sexy she was. Was she trying to make me crazy on purpose? I spoke back and said, 'Do you wanna go to bed?' Angel was making some movement in the phone and said, 'I'm ok. I'll go to bed soon.' Then I smile and say, 'Uh ok. So...' Then music was in the background. I say to her, 'What's that?' She makes some more movement and says, 'Oh sorry, I like to listen to my ipod when i'm getting ready for bed.' I smile and say, 'Is that Ne-Yo?' She giggles and says, 'Um yea, he's one of my favorites to play.' I smiled so big and said, 'Really? I like him ok. I have his newest cd.' She said back, 'Mhmm,
    me too and the Black eyed peas cd is great.' Ofcourse i'm loving everything that comes out of her mouth so far and wish I was with her right now. So I said back, 'I like them too. Hey, where is your favorite place to hang out?' She had water going in the background and then she said, 'Hold on, i'm washing off my makeup.' I just sat there a minute, now getting an image of her and her make-up! All the guys were starting to come in the room where I was making me get up and leave, so I can be alone on the phone. Ofcourse they all teased me as I walked out. Then she came back to me and said, 'Ok sorry about that. So what were
    you saying to me?' I smiled and said, 'Where is your favorite place to hang out?' She giggled and made me crazy by saying, 'In your arms was a nice place to be!' So I just stood there thinking and then said, 'You enjoy making me crazy, don't you?' Then she said, 'Back atcha babe.' So now i'm ready to make my move and say, 'Why were you at so many concerts, anyway?' It got quiet in the background, cuz she must of turned off the music. Then she said, 'I enjoy your concerts. You are the sexiest man alive!' My heart started thumping and I said, 'Well I enjoyed you at my concerts. At first I thought you were just crazy, but now I know you are sexy.' She giggled so sexy and adorable saying, 'Too bad we'll have to wait to hang out.' I thought long and hard, leaving her to get sleepy. I finally said, 'Well how about we make plans for after my tour? I'll have a weekand available. Where can we hang?' She yawned and said, 'I don't
    care where. I'm sleepy now.' I laughed and said, 'Oh ok. We can talk about it some other time then?' Angel spoke and said, 'Huh? Sorry, i'm out of it. I would love to hang out with you soon.' I giggled and said, 'Ok sweetie, where?' She struggled to get her thoughts together and said, 'Um somewhere is fine. My place.' I grinned and said, 'You live alone?' She was dead quiet. I smirked and said, 'Awe, you alseep?' She quickly said back, 'Oh no sorry. Um, yes I live alone. Want my address?' I said yes and then she said, 'I'll message you on myspace.' I grinned so happy and said, 'So you want to sleep?' Then she was quiet and so I just said, 'OK sweetie. Sweet dreams!' Finally she spoke and said, 'Forgive me Jesse. I should have never went to the gym. It didn't help me stay awake.' I laughed and said, 'Redbull?' Then she said, 'I have to go to the grocery.' I yawned myself and said, 'Go on to bed sweetie. I'll call you tomarrow.' So she said ok and let me go. I hung up with her and couldn't believe how I felt. Days past and i'm calling this fan everyday. We talk and then when her phone dies, we log onto myspace and chat there. Finally my tour ends and both Angel and I are making plans to meet again. I end up back in L.A and every person i'm close to, is calling to see me. Ofcourse I let them all down, when I say i'm flying back out to see a girl. Even all my friends who are girls, are upset at me and highly jealous. It's obvious they were all in line for me to ask them out, though i'm going to ask out Angel. So I call her one last time and let her know i'm getting on the plane. Angel sweetly tells me she will pick me up at the airport and that she will take me out to eat afterwards. I question myself if it's a good idea, then just head onto the airplane. It's a quick ride and i'm already getting off. So I call up Angel and find a private corner to stand by and hear her. She tells me shes out front in her car. So I quickly walk with my one duffle bag hurrying to see her, feeling so nervious. (Oh God, I bet shes hot. I hope we get some action here. She acts like she wants me. I'm sure we will!) I adjust my shades, hoping no one is recongizing who I am. I get out front and look at all the cars. There is one sitting off to the side and as I take a good look at it, I see Angel getting out of the driver side and yelling, 'Over here!' at me. I walk towards her with a huge grin on my face. Angel opens up her trunk and says, 'You can put your stuff in here.' I say ok and put it in there. Then she shuts it and says, 'Was your flight ok?' I nod and reach out to give her a hug. I can see her face getting a little red, then she hugs me and quickly lets go, getting back into her driver seat. I go into the passenger side and as soon as I get in I hear
    the music and say, 'Are you playing Jay-Z?' She hands me her ipod and says, 'Yea, but you can controll the music and play what you like.' I smirk and say, 'It's fine, I like Jay-Z.' She smiles putting us in reverse and says, 'You wanna go eat?' I nod and say, 'Ok sure. Just um, I really don't wanna be swarmed by fans.' She shakes her head and says, 'That will be the day in this town. Most of the time, I feel like the only fan.' I frown somewhat, then look down on my watch and back up at her car clock. It's deffently three hours ahead of mine. So we drive and then I say, 'You know where we are going?' She nods while turnning right and says, 'I wanna take you somewhere you've probably never ate at or even heard of before.' I smile and wait paitently.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:11 pm

omg that was so good post more soon pleasee ahhh im dying to read more please post more lol Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:59 pm

awesome hun
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:19 am

Thank you all for the amazing comments. I'm so pleased you both like it so far! I do hope you will like what is next <3

Chapter 2. Part 1.

We pull into this place called, 'Uno's Pizza.' I smile and say, 'Pizza sounds good.' She grins and says, 'This isn't like your normal pizza. You will like it!' I shrug and follow behind her, finding it hard to keep my eyes off her hips and backside. She's so beautiful and cute. We get inside the place and I keep my shades on, afraid of who might know me. Obviously this isn't L.A, though i'm still scared. To my surprise, Angel takes my hand leading back to our table. I smile so happy and squeeze onto her hand a little tighter. Then we get in the round booth and she slides all the way to the middle. I scoot with her and decide not to let go of her hand yet. She doesn't seem to mind. Then we order drinks. I order a beer and she orders water. I glair at her and say, 'You don't drink?' She shrugs and says, 'It makes you really fat. I just wanna stay healthy.' I sigh and say, 'I understand. I probably shouldn't have it either. Oh well.' She
    smiles finally letting go of my hand and I feel kind of stupid. Then she pulls out the menu and starts telling me about their uniqe pizza how they use real tomatos instead of sauce and the sausage is bigger ontop. I just listen to her sexy voice and say, 'I'm willing to try anything.' She smiles and says, 'Ok then. I'll be back.' I watch her scoot back out of the booth with her purse and exit into a hallway. (Okay. I think you can take your shades off. Wow shes so cool and sweet. How is she not freaking out here? I'm the one freaking out here! She's amazing. I hope she feels how I feel. Gosh this is so crazy. This place is neat. Wish we were at the bar, but whatever. Atleast shes really awesome anyway.) Finally Angel comes back out to me with a lovely smile and says, 'Hey.' I smile so crazy for her and then I say, 'So you doing ok?' She nods so cool and says, 'I'm fine. I haven't eaten her in a long while.' I watch her get situated next to me and then I say, 'Why is that?' She thinks about it and then looks at me and says, 'It's not close to my house here.' I think about it as well wondering about everything and then our drinks come. Some reason I can't controll myself and put my arm across the booth ledge, so it's behind her. She takes a sip of her water and faces me, as I drink my beer. Then she grins and says, 'What would you like to do after this?' I smile and say, 'I'm not from around here, so you can show me your favorite place.' Angel giggles and says, 'You like perfume?' I look at her weird and say, 'Why?' She giggles more and says, 'Cuz my favorite place is Victoria's Secret.' Ofcourse that turns me on highly and I grin at her. Then the waitress comes back to take our order. Angel tells her what pizza we want and then goes back off. Angel and I talk more untill our food comes. I try the pizza and end up likeing it alot. Once we finish, I insist on paying the bill and we head out back into her car. It's already 7pm so she ask to stop at the grocery and then wants to go on home. I am not sure why but I go along with her. We pull into a parking spot and she leaves the car running saying, 'I'll will be right back, I promise.' I nod and say, 'Ok.' She grabs her purse and takes off. I watch her hurry into the store. (I hope shes not scared to have sex. I want her so badly!) About 5 mintues or so, she comes back out with two bags and a case of redbull. I smile and see her put it in her trunk. Then she gets back in the driver's seat and says, 'Sorry I haven't been to the grocery all week.' I tell her its ok and then we pull out for yet another drive. Finally we start pulling down this streat of cute, little, ranch, houses. We turn down another street and end up pulling into her driveway. Her house looks like a story book house. I giggle and say, 'Is this it?' She nods and says, 'Yea i'll pop open the trunk for you to get your stuff and then i'll go unlock the front door.' I nod at her and go for my bag and carry the case of redbull for her. She comes back getting the two bags and says, 'Oh thanks hon.' I smile and say, 'sure. No problem.' I follow her into the house, feeling my heart racing so fast. We go in and she shuts the door behind me, taking off into the other room, leaving me to look around at the place. It looks so modern and bright. She even has a neon sign on the wall that says, 'open'. I laugh at that and then she comes back out to me and says, 'You want me to take your bag?' I shake my head and say, 'It's ok. Where do you want me to set it?' She sighs and says, 'You can set it in my room I guess. Sorry, but I only have one bedroom, since it's just me that lives here.' I smile and say, 'It's ok sweetie.' I follow her into her room and it's bright as well. She charges her cell up and then slides off her flip flops and turns to me saying, 'You like comdey movies?' I nod and then she rushes out of her room. I too take off my gym shoes, feeling so comfortable with her. I go back out and see she is into a cabnet full of movies. I see her pulling out the 'Yes Man' and turns to me saying, 'How is Jim Carrey?' I nod and say, 'Very funny.' She smiles and puts it on her tv. Then she says, 'Wanna help me make some chip dip?' I nod really big this time and say, 'What kind sweetie?' She pulls all the stuff out of the bags she got from the store. Then she says, 'Ever tried skyline dip?' I shake my head and said, 'What is it?' She explains it all to me and then we both start to make it. We are having way too much fun, not to mention flirting badly. By the time it's baked and the movie is started, we curl up on her couch pigging out with the chips and laughing at the movie. Then she actually leans her head towards me. So I wrap my arm around her, letting her head fall onto my shoulder. She looks up at me with a smile and then says, 'You ok?' I nod and say, 'I'm having a good time.' She smirks and says, 'I'm glad becuase I live a very boring life compaired to your's.' I shake my head and say, 'Your life is calm.' She nods and snuggles up to me more. I can't help it and hug her up. Then I say, 'Hey Angel?' She looks back up at me again and I say, 'Um, Can I ask you what you think of me so far?' She grins so sweet and says, 'You are not only a gentleman, you are down to earth and mature.' I smiled and
    said, 'yea, so you like me?' Angel just looked into my eyes a minute. I looked back in hers, feeling them talking to me all over again. Then I leaned in and kissed her right on the spot. We started to pull away both with a huge smile on our faces and then Angel said, 'That's good.' I felt so turned on, I leaned back in grabbing her and kissed her some more. She giggled wrapping her arms around me tightly and falling back on her couch allowing me ontop of her. We laid there kissing passionately and then I decided to kiss down her neck. Angel slightly moaned and looked up at me. I looked down at her with a smile and said, 'I want you to be my girl.' Angle looked deep into my eyes again and then nodded, while running her hand through my hair. I gently bent my head back down and kissed softly up her neck again. She giggled and said, 'We are missing the movie.'I laughed and said, 'I've seen it before.' She smirked and allowed
    me to kiss her some more. So we did and then we got up and cleaned up our mess.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:41 am

By request from Bri again te he More for you!

Chapter 2. Part 2.

After that, the movie was going over. Angel shut it off putting it away and lead me into her bedroom. She allowed me to use her bathroom to get ready for bed and then she went in there. Ofcourse she was in there longer. I layed on her bed about to fall asleep becuase it was so comfortable. Finally the bathroom door swings open. My eyes widen as I wait to see her come out. She does and i'm so turned on. She has on silky lace shorts, with a silk lace tank and her hair completely down and wavy. She comes over to the empty side of the bed and climbs in next to me. I get a big sniff of her purfume and feel like attacking her. As soon as shes in the bed I grab her and hold her in my arms. She giggles and says, 'You are crazy.' I laugh and say, 'Crazy about you!' She smiles so sexy and then kisses me. I fall back on the bed with her, holding her tight and kiss her over and over. Then she says, 'Wouldn't you like to get under the covers?' I nod and we pull down her covers, sinking under them. Then I
    wrap them up over her and go back to kissing her. She giggles and just lays there. Ofcourse i'm turned on and getting crazy, so I start to rub her side and even rub down as far as her tighs. She moans somewhat and then lets go. I glair into her eyes and say, 'Are you ok?' She nods at me. I try to go back to kissing her but she slows me down and says, 'We don't wanna do anything we'll regret Jesse.' I get a little frustraited and say, 'What?' She gives me a puppy look and says, 'I like you alot, I just don't think sex is a good idea right now. I'm still getting to know you!' I frown too and then say, 'Well ok. I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.' She smiles giving me another kiss and says, 'Thanks Jesse. You're the best!' I half smile and then just hold her. Then she starts asking me more questions. We end up talking for endless hours untill we fall asleep. My arms wrapped around her snuggled up tight. Come mornning I felt her moving around and it woke me up. I open up my eyes feeling her getting out from my arms and heading into the bathroom. Then I just lay there and look around. The sun is most likely out, but I can barely see it, cuz her blinds are shut. Then I look over at her clock and see it's only 8:45am. I stretch and try to sit up. Then I hear water running. (Is she brushing her teeth or getting a shower? Man I can't believe her. Shes amazing. Dude is this love? AM I, JESSE MCCARTNEY, INLOVE WITH A FAN?) Not much longer the door opened back up and she stepped quietly back out and crawled back in the bed seeing i'm awake and smileing at me. I smiled back at her and she bent down kissing my forehead. Then she got back under the covers and snuggled back up to me. I was quiet becuase I was still wondering if I was inlove and I was amazed at her beauty. She just looked into my eyes and then she said, 'Did you sleep ok?' I nodded and said, 'Did you?' She nodded too and then kissed me sweetly, acting like she was cold. I hugged her up and said, 'Is that better?' She grinned bigger and said, 'Thanks Jesse.' I smiled at her and then decided what I felt was not normal. I still couldn't decide if I was inlove, but it was deffently a feeling I never had before. I not only felt peaceful, I felt security! After we layed there a little while longer she looked up at me and said, 'Can I tell you something?' I nodded and then she said, 'Promise not to think i'm weird?' I shook my head now kissing her shoulder. Then she moaned slightly and said, 'Well um, i've been a fan of yours since we were both young and um, um..' I had moved to her neck, leaving her unable to talk. Then I stoped, smiled and said, 'Sorry sweetie. Go on!' She giggled and said, 'You are cute! Um, I liked you a long time and been to many of your shows. You don't remember me, but I met you
    back in 2004, right after beautiful Soul came out.' I smiled and said, 'Awe, really?' She nodded and said, 'My room when I lived with my parents, was covered in your posters.' Ofcourse I was turned on and I said, 'You are so sweet.' Angel just gazed into my eyes and then said, 'I'm the luckiest person right now.' I smirked and kissed her. She held onto my neck and after awhile, I went back to her neck hard. As soon as I started to nibble she removed my head and said, 'haha ok crazy. Don't bite me!' I laughed and said, 'I wont bite hard!' She grinned and said, 'No hickey!' We looked at each other a minute and then I sat up and said, 'Sorry Angel. I'll admit you turn me on badly!' She sat up too and said, 'I know you do. We are adults though, so we have to controll ourselves!' I just glaired at her and then she got out of the bed and said, 'Can I cook you breakfast?' I nodded and followed her into her kitchen. She made me this great big omlet and this amazing milkshake. I pigged out and then she sat on my lap holding onto me and laying on my shoulder saying, 'I wish I could do this for you every mornning! Then my life would deffently be exciting.' I just gazed out into space thinking. (Is she inlove with me? Shes a fan. Would she really do this for me every mornnng? God I hope so... I could get so use to this. She would make the perfect wife! Oh and not to mention what kind of mother she would be!) I was shaken out of my thoughts when she began to kiss my cheeck and rubbed my chest in a circular motion. I looked down into her eyes with a smile and said, 'You really care, don't you?' She nodded and said, 'I love you more than life it's self! I'm just good at keeping my cool.' I bit the bottom of my lip and then said, 'Well I care about you too. I promise i'll do what I can, to make this thing work out. Even though i'm famous and live far away...' Angel
    snuggled up to me more and said, 'I'll wait for you.' I hugged her tighter and then kissed the top of her head holding her in my arms, knowing this was real. It had to be tested ofcourse, but deffently real! The weekand ends and I hate going home. Angel squeezes me so tight and says, 'Call me when you make it home.' I nod and bend my head down, giving her kisses. Then I slowly let go and say, 'I love you.' She grins so sweetly and says, 'I love you too!' Then I kissed her one last time and started walking away. I get a few feet away and then turn back around seeing her standing with the driver side door opened. She blew me a kiss making me go crazy and then got in her car. I got on the plane and headed back to L.A.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:16 am

awesome!!!!!!!!! *10*
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:12 pm

aww so sweet post more soon please Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:56 am

Woooo thank you soo much for reading. Hope you love this so far <3
    Here is more Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Icon_wink

Chapter 3. Part 1.

I get home and everyone is calling me to go out. I feel bad telling them all no, becuase I have to enter back in the studio to work with some other artist. While we are in the studio, i'm gazing off in space thinking of Angel. So all of the sudden I find myself writting a love song about her and everyone loves it! I record it and then we pack up and go home. I go to lay down and see it's way late to call Angel. I can't resist and dial her. Ofcourse I get her voicemail so I leave her a nice message and tell her I love her and miss her. Then I get ready for bed. The next mornning, my phone goes off waking me up. I answer it quickly and hear Angel's voice telling me good mornning and that she misses me. I sit up right away and say, 'Hey sweetie. I miss you too!' Then we talk awhile longer and have to hang up, cuz her lunch break is over and I have to go back to the studio. The week goes pretty fast, but i'm busy all weekand. (When will I ever see Angel back. I have to make this work or else we are done! Damn! This has to work out. I love her! I do!) Thats all I could think of sitting in the back of my limo, about to do a talk show and a performance. I wish the band knew how to play my new song so I could go ahead and sing it. I go inside and they rush me back stage and into hair and makeup. When the time comes, I text Angel one last time making sure she will be watching me on tv. They call me out and I go right on the stage and sit in the big chair. Then the woman host starts talking away, asking me how I am and stuff. I tell her i'm great and the host is curious what i'm up to. So tell her all about my new love who is a fan. The host is shocked and said, 'You're inlove with a fan?' I nod and say, 'She's going to make the perfect wife and mother someday, so i'm doing my best not to let her slip from me.' Everyone is in shock that it's a fan and they have a little trouble understanding. Though I know how I feel inside and i'm on top of the world right now! When the show is over, i'm rushed back into my limo and call up Angel. I ask her if she has seen the show and what she thought. Ofcourse she saw it and was so pleased at what I said. Then I tell her we have to get together again very soon. Things are so hetic. Then i'm invited to the teen choice awards. Ofcourse I beg Angel to fly out and come with me. I tell her i'll pay for her flight and everything, she has to miss a day of work. She's not sure but ends up comming anway. Now i'm at the airport waiting intensely. My heart is racing and my foot is tapping. Then people start comming out of gate 6. I start weeding out everybody with my eyes, untill there she is. Wearing shades and looking so sexy and L.A. I smirk at that and go towards her. She sees me and I see her smile grow very big. I grab her in my arms, hugging her tight and lifting her up. Then I kiss her and we go back to my car. I open the door up for her letting her. (Okay man calm yourself. Yes sex with her would be nice, but don't push it man. You want to be with her, then you have to make her comfortable. Sex will come soon enough! Better come.) Once we are in the car, I drive her to my place. We hang out awhile, I cook something to eat for her and then finish getting everything I need. Finally we are back in my car and heading to the hotel near the building where the awards will be. We get there and ofcourse papparazzi are waiting for any signs of celebrities and when they see Angel and I get out of the car and grab our stuff out of the trunk, they are all eyes on us. I hide Angel and tell her to walk right with me, so they don't bother her. She stays right by my side, under my arm and hides behind my bags. Not that i'm ashamed of her, i'm just trying to protect her, since this is all new to her. I'm not sure she would know what to do. We get in the hotel and a bell boy greets us. I start to check in and ask the boy to take Angel on up to our room. Then I look at Angel and say, 'Can you go freshin up sweetie?' Angel just looks at me weird and second and then says, 'Uh, where are we going?' I am trying to sign us in but then look back at her and say, 'Hmm? No where yet, just wait for me.' She slowly walks off, obviously confused at me. To be honest, my head is spinning around becuase I have no clue how shes going to possibly deal with my fame and carrer, yet I want to spend every second with her. Not to mention, i'm finding it hard to wait on sex. I'm not use to a girl making me wait like she is. Once i'm checked in, I head on into the elevator and go up to our room. When I find it, I go inside and hear water running. I look around at the room to see it and then go for my bag to also freshin up. I knock on the bathroom door and say, 'Are you ok?' She speaks back and says, 'I'm fine. Although i'm a little confused at what we have to do.' I smiled and said, 'We don't have to do anything till tomarrow. I just want to take you to the lobby for some drinks.' Then she swung open the bathroom door with a smile and said, 'I don't drink Jesse. I'm a good girl.' I frown and say, 'Yes beer makes you fat, but what is wrong with some wine?' She shook her head and said, 'Nothing, I just don't drink! God, I would think you would understand this.' Then I held her in my arms and said, 'I'm sorry. My bad. To tell you the truth, i'm just trying to get you a little drunk, so I can have sex with you.' Angel smirked and said, 'You think? I'm not stupid Jesse. Since the momment you saw me in the crowd, sex has been on your mind.' I just glaired at her and said, 'You aren't pissed at me, are you?' She shook her head and said, 'No i'm fine. However, I would think you would have more respect for me.' I nodded and said, 'Let's forget any of this. I don't wanna lose you!' Angel smiled and kissed my cheeck. Then I just stood there trying to make since of all this. Then I turned to her and said, 'You would seriously still date me, after what I just said about having sex with you?' Angel nodded and said, 'All guys are perverts! They want sex, so what! You can have sex with me, when you marry me.' My eyes were large and my mouth was dropped. (Shes got to be kidding me. Shes from another planet? Dude, what are you thinking! She's amazing. like, perfect and not like other chicks. YOu better not screw this up. Waiting is worth it. Wait for her now!) I couldn't quit thinking and then Angel looked at me weird and said, 'You going to be alright there Jesse?' I shook out of things and said, 'I'm just thinking. I really don't wanna screw things up with you. You are amazing, I hope you know that!' Angel came up to me holding me and rubbing my back. Then she kissed my cheeck and said, 'It's ok. I'm not going anywhere.' Then I smiled at her and said, 'So then no drinks. Um, you wanna rent a movie and order take out?' Angel nodded and said, 'Sure thats fine.' I smiled at her relieved this is all done with and then quickly picked up my cell to order. We ate, watched a funny movie and talked. I told her what would go down at the awards and that she had nothing to worry about. Then we kissed passionately, untill we fell asleep.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:14 am

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ****10stars****
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:59 pm

awesome I love how you portray Jesse different in every story because in Runnin' you were portraying him as waiting for sex but in this story he is the one wanting it lol. I love that I can compare your work because I love it. Post more soon please I love this story!! Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817 100 stars *** Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:10 am

Jmaclover16 wrote:awesome I love how you portray Jesse different in every story because in Runnin' you were portraying him as waiting for sex but in this story he is the one wanting it lol. I love that I can compare your work because I love it. Post more soon please I love this story!! Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817 100 stars *** Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Star3

Awe Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) Icon_redface Thanks! I try to make Jesse a little different in each story, so hes not the same each time! (Wouldn't that be boring?) lol Thanks again for reading and i'm so glad you are enjoying this so far! I'm posting more now!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:12 am

Here is more! Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 690817 Count Your Blessings (The Younger Years) 110686

Chapter 3. Part 2.

The next day was hetic. My stylist was there getting me ready and helping Angel decide what to wear as well. Then we rushed off to the awards making it barely on time. That went well actually and everyone was saying, 'Who is she? What show is she on? Did she star in that one movie? Did she play in greek? Did Jesse meet her on JDate?' I laughed at them all and neglected to tell them she was a fan, so not to confuse people. After the show and the after party with the Jonas Brothers who were more than nice to both myself and Angel. Despite the fact Joe kept joking and flirting with Angel. I let him know right away that she was mine. we rush back to the hotel and relax together. I kiss all over her neck and shoulder. Then she sighs and says, 'I don't wanna go home tomarrow Jesse. My job sucks as well as my boring life. Can I just be in your arms forever?' I kissed her hand and said, 'I'm not making you go home. Ofcourse you do have to make a living, though you are more than welcome to be with me sweetie. You know I love you so much!' She grinned and said, 'Well, we aren't married. I wouldn't live with you and not be husband and wife.' I kissed up her neck again, thinking how I would love to seduce her but she'll only let me if I marry her. So I thought a long time and looked into her beautiful green-ish, blue eyes. Angel looked into mine and said, 'What hon?' I kissed her sweetly and said, 'You would not only make the perfect wife but the perfect mother.' She turned red and said, 'Well i'm sure you would be a good husband and father.' Then I smirked and said, 'You aren't just saying that?' She shook her head and said, 'No, you are wonderful. Despite your drinking habbits.' I laughed and said, 'Hey, you drink just as much redbull as I do!' She laughed and said, 'Oh I know, I can't get enough!' I nodded and said, 'I know!' Then I found myself climbing ontop of her and kissing all over her neck more. She moaned slightly and said, 'Don't do this to me please!' I rasied up my eyebrow and said, 'What sweetie?' She giggled and said, 'I want you, I really do. I just refuse not to wait paitently for marriage.' I smiled so big and said, 'Then I have a solution to your problem!' She glaired up at me and said, 'Hmm?' I smiled sly and said, 'Let's get married!' Her mouth dropped and said, 'Um ok? Seriously?' I nodded and said, 'I can't stand to be away from you anyhow. Let's do it! Please?' She giggled and said, 'Why are you begging? I'm going to say yes silly!' I grinned so big and said, 'Wow ok. Where?' She looked into my eyes and said, 'I'm a girl and we have our dream weddings.' So I asked her to tell me and she told me every detail ofcourse. I promised to make her dreams come true.
    Now it's time to meet the families!

Angel's pov. Her Family.
    I'm so nervious, I can't believe i'm getting married. To Jesse McCartney! Not only have I dreamed about this many nights, no one in my family believes me right now. Ofcourse I can't wait to pick Jesse up at the airport and show them they were wrong. Once i'm parked at the airport, I go inside and start searching for him. I'm running late to get him, becuase I just got off work. Finally I hear a small, sweet, voice say, 'Looking for this guy?' I turn around and there stands Jesse looking amazing as always in his shades, his scarf and his pimped out jacket! I grabbed him hugging him and we kissed. Then I lead him to my car and helped with his stuff. Once we were set, I had to go home change and then drive him to meet all my crazy family. I was so scared of how they would recieve him! Not to mention, if he would think they were all crazy, since there was so many of them! So we get to my place and I'm getting more dressed up. Then he cleans up some too and we head back out. I'm telling him how big and loud it's going to be. He promises me it's ok, that he loves family and children. I smile and then when we arrive at my cousin's, I give him a big kiss and adjust his scarf for him. Jesse grinned so pleasent at me and said, 'You are amazing! I can't wait to meet the rest of you.' I took a deep breath and said, 'Well, ok then...' Jesse kissed me again and then I took his hand, leading him to the door. Then I knocked on the door and seen one of my closest cousins, Lizzie, run to the door and swing it open grabbing me and hugging me. I hugged her and then she saw Jesse, attacked him as well and said, 'Oh wow it's really you! How are you both?' We both nodded saying we were fine and then she took us inside. I looked over at Jesse smirking, seeing his face red. I giggled and said, 'You ok so far?' He nodded and followed close behind me. Everyone couldn't believe Jesse was really there and that I had a great big, white, diamond on my finger. All my cousins, aunts and even uncles were so happy for me. Both Lizzie and her sister, Susan, came up to me bugging me about my hot guy and the ring. Then they questioned if he was staying at my house. I said yes and Susan said, 'So you are shacking up?' I shook my head and said, 'Um no? That would be wrong?' Then Susan smirked and said, 'You should. That way you make sure he will be yours till you say I do. After all, he's famous. He can have any girl he wants!' I assure my two crazy cousins that Jesse is mine to stay, that he is amazing and they have nothing to worry about. They went ahead and agreed with me, then walked off. I met up with Jesse right away to make sure he was ok! Everyone grilled and talked our heads off. Jesse and I told them our wedding plans and then I had to get him out of there, becuase I was very turned on. So we get back to my place and i'm kissing all over him. Jesse laughs and says, 'Your family is so awesome!' I look at him weird and said, 'You really think so?' He nods and says, 'Not only is your family very big, you are all so tight and close. Thats really cool!' I can't believe how sweet and wonderful Jesse is. So I go get ready for bed, getting all sexy and then rush out to the bed. Jesse is already in my bed and when I come out to him, he sits up bitting his bottom lip and then says to me, 'Wow sweetie. You look so hot!' I feel my whole face blushing and I crawl into his arms and lay on him. Jesse sweetly wraps his arms around me tight and then I kiss him. We smile and then he says, 'So how do you feel about meeting my family next weekand?' I nod and say, 'I can't wait!' Jesse smirks, tucks a piece of my hair behind my ear and then kisses me more. After kissing, I shut off my bedroom light and lay back on him to sleep. We actually talk awhile before we close our eyes and dream together. I'm just hoping we share the same dream.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:16 am

awesome!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 20 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven !! BTW what happened to ya on myspace tonight?did ya fall alseep?lol..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:03 pm