JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Wanted! The fan-fiction!

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Wanted! The fan-fiction!  Empty Wanted! The fan-fiction!

Post  jessecraze Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:39 pm

"Wanted" Storyline by: Miss Amp
    Wanted! The fan-fiction!  X2020o
    Story Description:
    Ali Zeller, a young, girl,full of sexuality, who finds herself loose with many men, always making herself remembered by her mysterious yet subtle ways and content with her life style, ends up with celebrity, Jesse McCartney! She's been a huge fan but never thought of getting serious with anyone, not even Jesse. She's worked her way into his heart and now she can not escape his charm and magical touch.

INTRODUCTION. Meeting with desitny.

Ali's pov.
    I took the kiss deeper as I reached into his pants,
    feeling my hands on his only statement as a man. I lived for chances like this. Not because I consider myself such a bad girl, as I just enjoy the passion. It makes me feel confident and daring. I own the concept and I always deliver the result. Its a bit messy but it makes me feel so alive. This night of all nights, was a night I didn't even exspect but I suppose I had it coming...
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Wanted! The fan-fiction!  Empty Re: Wanted! The fan-fiction!

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Chapter 1. 6 months before.

Ali's pov.
    I'm a huge Jesse McCartney fan and I have been for about 9 years. Thats a long time to like somebody but i've never even met the man. You could say though, that i've met quite a few other men. Okay, lets not be so modest. I've met plenty of men and i've slept with all of them. Why? well because, I enjoy it. Its like going on a date, only better and you get better aquainted. Skip the awkward conversations at dinner, forget who has to pay, don't even try to dance together, just get naked and hop into bed. Its become my phillosiphy and im very comfortable in this way of living. Most of my friends know me and consider me their slut, which I don't mind because im so open with my sexuality. Its just that love seems so extreme to me, so official and i've never been brave enough to even fall in love. My parents were good to me but to say they taught me about love, is like saying pigs can fly. It never happened, so I have decided not to even learn. Just keep on weekend after weekend, looking for love in all the wrong places, never settling down and always fooling around. Just for fun, just to live and do my own thing. No attachments. That all kind of changed though when I met someone so special, my only choice was to indeed, fall in love...
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:17 pm

Chapter 2. I'll do anything for tickets.

Ali's pov.
    Since im such a big Jesse McCartney fan, as soon as Jesse McCartney was touring in my city, I tweeted to everyone of my girls about it. They too were big fans and I knew they would wanna go see him. I awaited all their responses and made plans with them to get tickets. Then the next morning, we all stood in a long, never ending line hoping to win tickets. They weren't sold online yet so we had no other option. By the time it was our turn after hours of waiting, we were able to buy our tickets. Unfortunately, our tickets weren't very good so it was going to be hard seeing Jesse on stage. I hated this and tried to find another way but there didn't seem to be one. At least we have tickets at all but I still want better and I want to meet him back stage too. After all, i've been a fan of his for 9 years. I think its only fair I finally meet him face to face. My girls agreed with me on this and I decided we would have to work hard. I searched online first and when that failed, I decided to find out where he was staying. That too was a mystery to solve and I knew nothing. Whatever it took though, I was going to meet Jesse. Now that I know I may have a chance at that, it has me excited and suprisingly, too excited to go home with anybody when im back at the hot spot with my girls. I had more than one offer tonight too but some reason I was really giddy over Jesse. One of my closest friends, Tony, was curious to why I wasn't going home with anyone and when I told her what was going on, she said it was cute how i've always cared so much about Jesse and followed him so many years. I just blew her off because I don't like to be cute. The very thought of true love just scares me away. So I went home that night by myself just laying in bed thinking a lot. Why is love so scary and why do I care so much for Jesse. I've never been so giddy over him like I am now. Sure I get the hots for him but im truely excited to see him. Hopefully seeing him will be everything I hoped as well. I just wanna express to him how amazing I find him to be, how hot and how much he turns me on. I'm sure other girls will say the same but some how, I feel like im more serious about it. Which is not something i'm very happy about.
    Bella
    Bella

Number of posts : 25
    Hobbies : Listening to Jesse :D

Wanted! The fan-fiction!  Empty Re: Wanted the fanfica

Post  Bella Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:26 pm

awwww she's going to fall for him!! Razz I loved it all, can't wait for the next update. I'm in love with this story already!! Very Happy
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:33 pm

wow! sounds good so far ampy! can't wait to see what happens next!!! keep it up girl! Very Happy Wanted! The fan-fiction!  690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:35 pm

Chapter 2.

Ali's pov.
    The day of Jesse's concert, was so crazy. I don't know how to describe it all. First off, I woke up early thinking I should be at the concert early. Maybe i'll get to watch soundcheck. All my girl's liked the idea and joined me. We got ready, I put on Jesse's perfurme, 'Wanted' and then we left to the venue. We got there and got inside. Sure enough, our seats were up high and crappy. I was not going to sit there the whole show not able to get close with Jesse. So my girls followed me back outside and we decided to walk around and see what we find. As we're walking the parkinglot now, a big, bus, comes driving through. I'm shaking as I realise its got to be Jesse. My girls all scream with excitement and then Tony notices my reaction. She wonders if im okay and I lie, telling her I am. Deep down though, i'm freaking out. No guy has made me even feel close to this beore. The bus has parked but no one has gotten out. My girls are all saying one of us should go in to talk to him and maybe he can give us better seats. Before I know it, i've already voulinteered myself, with my natural confidents towards men, I told them I would deffently take care of this. Little did I know, I was so scared inside of my mind just thinking of seeing him face to face. It was too late and being so cocky, I marched myself to the bus door and knocked on it. There I stood awhile thinking they weren't going to answer and that I should run away but too quickly the door swung open and Jesse was standing there, really standing there, now seeing me in the eyes for the first time and that smile of his, looking so amazing. Not like his normal, kind of cute, happy go lucky, grin but a smile that over took me and blinded my eyes. Jesse then spoke so smoothly and invited me inside. I jumped at the offer, took his hand and followed him inside. He was alone, saying that another bus was coming with his band mates and their equitment. I looked around bedazzled by the luxurious and spacious bus. Jesse truely knew how to tour in style and by the look of it all and him, he had to be sweating diamonds. I wanted to be speechless yet I knew I came on here for a special reason. As Jesse was showing me around, he then wanted to know some about me. I told him I was Ali Zeller, That I was 23, I had been a fan for 9 years and it was always a silly dream of mine to meet him, yet it has now came true and i'll do anything for better seats and for a backstage pass. Jesse was obviously taken by my natural flirtaion and desperation I seem to give off to many men. I don't know if im truely desperate for sex, as much as I am for love. I normally don't know how to handle a man, unless I am throwing myself at him. So without consideration, I threw myself at Jesse and he became too weak to reject me. Its just my way and I don't think i'll ever change. His pants down to his ankles, my panties on the floor with my skirt raised up and I road him like I was in a horse race. How else was I going to get what I want without first supplying his needs. Then as we both reached our climax, we slowed down to breath and looked each other deep in the eyes, hearing the quick beat of each other's hearts. Then Jesse smirked and said, 'I swear i've never had sex with a fan on my tour bus before but wow, you have skills.' I smirked trying to play innocent with him but im not sure lieing feels good right now. Infact, I feel kind of bad for what I just did but i'm sure its going to all be worth it. Jesse smiled as well and started to kiss on my neck with his soft lips, barely pressing up towards my ear. I moaned out feeling insane pleasure that no guy has ever done to me before. Jesse raises up though with this increditably, sexy, laugh and then asked, 'Are you wearing Wanted?' I nodded now lookng deeply in his eyes and said, 'I feel so wanted by you. Thanks.' Jesse raised up his eyebrows like he was in shock, then faces away from me while shaking his head and smirking again. I smirked too and asked, 'Is everything alright?' Jesse nodded now while smiling at me so cute and said, 'So you want a backstage pass really bad, I assume?' I grinned kind of shy now and then said, 'Well actually, my friends wanted backstage passes, I just wanted to get a closer seat so I had a better view of you on stage but this view right here I know already is the best view of the night.' Jesse just kept grinning and then said, 'Well okay, you can bring all your friends backstage and all of you can sit in the front row. Just do one thing for me.' I nodded and asked, 'Whats that?' Jesse got really red as he said, 'Come to dinner with me sometime.' Right then I backed off still afraid of any commitment and said, 'Well the offer is sweet but I don't really do the whole dinner thing. I think sex was enough for me, thank you.' I got up putting my panties back on quickly and as I tried to leave off the bus, Jesse followed me. He grabbed my arm and as I faced him, he smiled and said, 'You get hungry, don't you?' I nodded and said, 'Yes and when I do, I cook something. Thanks again Jesse.' I quickly stole one last kiss from his cheek and then got of the bus, shutting the door behind me and trying to re-adjust my skirt.
    danal32
    danal32

Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:43 pm

omg...woah! that was crazy! but also good! love the thing saying "i rode him like a cowboy"! lol! that made me laugh!!! so good amp! more, more! hahah! I love you Wanted! The fan-fiction!  690817
    Bella
    Bella

Post  Bella Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 pm

awww wow!! sooo awesome!!! Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Chapter 3. Backstage and soundcheck.

Jesse's pov.
    I randomly meet this amazing girl, out of the blue, shes so sexy and we end up having this premiscuos sex together on my bus, in cowgirl position, she road me so hot and quick. Can't say the last time I had that big of an oragasim. Now as I try to ask her on a date, she rejects me which makes no since at all to me because she just threw herself at me, she had sex with me and already has gone. I don't think it was anything I did wrong but with women, you never know. I fixed myself up and tried to get it together for soudcheck but all thats on my mind, is the sound of her amazing voice just whinning so deseprately in my ear, the image of her head tilted back, with her eyes closed and her mouth wide open, as her tounge licked the corner of her lips like they were covered in sugar and she couldn't stop tasting them. I would like to taste them myself but it was a 'hit and run' deal she gave me. I prepair on stage and as I now look out into the seating, about 5 or 6 girls come walking in towards the front. Theres Ali, in the middle of them. God, she looks so great too. I mean I can tell her legs are red from my hands just gripping them as I held so tight trying to take her all in. She is a lot to take in and I can already tell she has a lot of story behind her. Almost like this mystery I now have to solve. All I can do right now, is just send her another smile as she goes to sit down. Some reason she trys not to smile back but its looking hard for her. I decide then to start communicating with all of them. I ask them how they're doing and then I make Ali super read when I ask if shes hungry yet. She shakes her head no and whispers something to the girl on her left. I then look behind me to see if the band is about ready to practice. I wanted to practice Shake just for Ali and remind her that I she can re-up anytime she likes. After Shake and a few other songs, I told all the ladies I had to head backstage and that i'd catch them there soon. I tried to wave to Ali but she was playing on her cellphone ignoring me. It kind of hurt too, since now that she blew my mind, i'm have these odd feelings for her. As i'm backstage starting the meet n greet, there is many woman in line to meet me. Normally I keep things clean and cool but I can't keep cool right now. I'm seeing Ali in line just giggling with her girls and it makes me giggle too. That smile looks contageous. The line got shorter thankfully and Ali was almost taking her turn. I quickly took a picture with two younger girls and then sent them on their way. Ali now walks up to me so sexy with her friend behind her, hugs me and says, 'Hey.' Shes giggling some more, I giggle and ask, 'Hey there. Hungry?' Ali shakes her head no still laughing and says kind of in a cocky tone, 'You have to do better than that, JMac.' I shrug not sure what else to say and then we take our picture. Those two go to leave but I tap Ali's arm and motion her to come back to me. She slowly walks back to me, causing me to now be in a daze at her sexy feet, in those high, sexy, orange, heels. I just keep looking until she snaps me back to her. I look up quick and say, 'Oh sorry. Seriously, we should hang out sometime. It can't hurt, can it? Even if you're not hungry?' Ali sighed heavy, then smiled and said, 'Sure we can hang out. Just say when.' I kissed her cheek and said softly into her ear, 'Just slip me your number really quick so I can call you sometime.' Ali smirked, unzipped her purse slowly, dipped her hand in, pulled out small note, slipped it into my pocket of jeans and whispered back, 'Its better the second with me.' I just stood there froze not able to move from the chills running down my spine of her sexy, words and the smell of my purfume just fanning me in the face as she now walks off again with her girlfriends. I take a deep breath, look out at the line and see there is still about 5 more people. I then clear my throat and put on a smile for the next girl.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:01 am

omg! it's getting really good now! i keep wanting more from this fic! please don't disappoint me ok?! lol! Wanted! The fan-fiction!  690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:04 am

Chapter 4. A week after the concert.

Ali's pov.
    Its now been two weeks since I met Jesse McCartney and had sex with him. I honestly can't remember what I was possibly thinking but I knew he was hot. He thought I was hot too or else he wouldn't have chased me down and now has been texting me like crazy. I'm trying to take it slow because i'm really scared of dating someone famous. Honestly, my dating history is poor. Considering I normally just have 'one-night-stands' instead of boyfriends or dates. I sit at work on my lunch break and recieve another text from Jesse. He is somewhat cute but i'm not sure I can go for the cutesy type. He sends me a picture now of himself, rolling his lip, saying hes missing me and wishes his tour was over already so he can take me out sometime. Lucky for me, we don't live that far apart. We're only about 30 miles apart. So Jesse insist we meet up and have dinner. I'm actually avoiding dinner at all cost, assuming we can just skip right to having sex. I'm much more comfortable that way and I can basically hide my feelings from him. Not that I have any, well none i'll admit. Since i've been a fan for 9 solid years and I feel like I do support Jesse a lot. It just seems too crazy to imagen me being his girlfriend or even wife, for that matter. He's already talked kids to me when we spoke over the phone two nights ago and talked till 4am. I felt bad keeping him up but he wouldn't sleep, said it was too hard to sleep on a tour bus. Finally my lunch break is over, so I send Jesse one last text, letting him know I have to get back to work and shut my phone off. He quickly sent me a sad face and I then put my phone on silent. I slipped it back in my purse and faced my computer again. I was already behind on typing a letter up for my boss and didn't wanna be fired. So I typed as quick as I good, trying to keep focused and get the letter done but suddenly thoughts of being with Jesse come to my head and I find myself day dreaming of our date to come. All I can do is shake my head out of it and tell myself to focus. Finally the paper is done just in time and I now only have three seconds of work left. I print the letter and then fax it to my boss. I turn my phone back on and find out I have 5 text and another one is from Jesse. It says to call him after work so he can ask me something. I sigh and put my phone back in my purse. My boss calls my desk to say he has recieved my fax and to have a good evenning. I turn off my computer, clear my desk, grab my purse and folders, then head out. Right as I get into my car, my phone rings. I answer it and sure enough, its Jesse. He says he didn't think I was ever calling and he really wanted to ask me something. I sigh and listen as he speaks. Jesse wants to know if i'll just spontaneously go to Santa Barbra for the weekend with him, since I don't wanna do dinner, he thinks we can cruise around there together with top down and everything. My head wants to say no but my heart is very lonely and desperate for some real, attention. I quickly say yes and then as I start my car and hang up, I realize i'm really going away for the weekend with Jesse McCartney and I think he's in love with me, the way hes taking things so fast. Should I really go through with this?
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:11 am

aww poor ali! she's afraid of commitment! i am too so i can relate! she should just go for it with him! i mean, it's jesse freakin' mccartney! i'd have trouble saying no to him too! awesome story so far girl! more, more, more!! hahahah! Very Happy Wanted! The fan-fiction!  690817
    Bella
    Bella

Post  Bella Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:20 am

mmmmm AMAZING!!!! maravilloso!!! (Spanish version of the word lmao)
    But I do think Jesse's moving way too fast, any girl would be scared of moving THAT fast epesically with someone like Jesse Mac!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:32 am

Chapter 5. Weekend in Santa Barbra

Jesse's pov.
    I'm finally getting a break and im taking this time off with a very, special, lady. She has no idea how special she really is but I do. The more I talk with her and get to know her, the more I love her. She's got so much inside her running deep and while i've yet to figure her all out, I know soon enough i'll get to the bottom of it all. Until then, she's got me chasing her. As I pull up infront of this complex, I see Ali coming down the front steps with her purse and duffle bag. I think she looks super cute too and I get out of my car, trying to help her. We put her stuff in my trunk and as she gets in the passenger seat, I shut the car door for her. I go around to my side and get in. Now we're ready to be off and as I face her, she is slipping some shades on. I decide to slip on some as well and then I ask her if she is ready to go. She says yes with a beautiful smile and before I can drive, I just reach in to kiss it. She allows me but then quickly pulls away and looks almost like shes getting red. I smirk and put us in gear. We're now on our journey and I turn up some music. Then as I glance over, I see Ali run her fingers through her long hair, blowing in the wind and she looks like she got more of a tan, since I last saw her. A true beauty and its turnning me on like fire. So I smirk and have to bite my finger, to keep from pulling this car over and attacking her. Not more than 45 minutes go by and we see the sign saying 5 miles to Santa
    Barbra. Ali starts putting lip gloss on in her little mirror and rubs her lips together. Its driving me nuts for her and then I park us into a spot at the hotel we're going to stay at. Then as I get both our stuff, I guide her quickly into our hotel. I can't have the media spotting us because she doesn't seem all game for being with me. I don't know why, when we've already had sex together. I think thats something personal you don't just do anywhere at anytime with any person. At least not for me but im afraid its that way for her. Judging by her careless attitude and choice of words she has used in our late night conversations on the phone. Hopefully tonight, we can stay up and communicate in a very bonding, way. Maybe in a special, romantic, way. I'm sure she'll gladly just go to bed with me but I think I could enjoy having some simple, pillow, talk. Doesn't always have to be about sex. Now that we've checked in, we go on up to the room and start settling in. Ali sits on the edge of the bed seeming shy and then says to me, 'Well are we gonna go cruise around some more now or what?' I just sit by her gazing into her eyes with a smile and then I ask, 'Don't you wanna eat something now?' Ali then rolls her eyes and says, 'If I eat, will you be happy?' I shrug and ask, 'Are you hungry?' Ali smirks, then stands up and says, 'You're such a dork. I seriously didn't imagen you this way.' I kind of frown and say, 'How come?' Ali shruggs and says, 'I dunno, i just didn't think you were so cutesy and all sweet. I knew you were nice but aren't famous guys supposed to be all demanding and perverted?' I then stood up towards her and said, 'Um not me, deffinately not!' Ali then smiled and said, 'I'm glad youre not. I mean even though it doesn't bother me too much, im just glad youre normal.' I kissed her cheek, then worked my way down her neck some. Ali giggled and said so sexy, 'God, youre good at that.' I smirked, pulled away and said, 'Lets go eat now. I'm starved.' Ali sighed heavy and said, 'Fine but you were working me up there to have more sex.' I just shook my head with another smirk and as she walked infront of me out of the hotel door, I got another wif of 'Wanted' and had to grin. We went to dinner and decided to walk around the town, I bought her a neckless while we were out and then we went dancing. I think it was all a successful date and to my happy suprise, by night time she was too tired for sex but still awake enough to chat. We both layed down on the bed and faced each other, as we got to know one another and tried to share some feelings. Ali still wasn't very open about her family or home life but she did open up about past happennings with other men and her whole phisllosipy on life. I'm hoping by being with her and spending time with her, I can change that though. I think shes a great person and i'm really crazy about her. I keep seeing her in a white, wedding dress walking down the aisle to marry me...
    Bella
    Bella

Post  Bella Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:40 am

awww he's thinking about this wayyy to fast, and she doesnt even know what love is so when she first experiences it of course she'll get scared and run and he'll have to go after her and aww i love this story so frucking much!!!!
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:05 am

awww! what a guy! i love how he treats her in this story! i just melt just seeing how he is towards her! he makes me crazy! Wanted! The fan-fiction!  690817 Wanted! The fan-fiction!  690817
    i need more now!!! hahah
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:50 pm

Chapter 6. I'm not a believer.

Ali's pov.
    So I have to admit, Jesse McCartney is a very sweet, man but the weekend in Santa Barbra was weak! He didn't rape me or use me, he didn't buy me diamonds, just to get into my pants... Said he did it, cuz he 'loves me'. Well, if I know love, its fake and not real. Jesse McCartney is in some fantasy dream over me and its kinda freaky. So i'm trying to avoid him at all cost but he wont stop sending me sweet text and saying he wants me to come over to a grill out with all his friends and family. Meeting his family would be the most far I ever went with a guy and thats a lot for me. All my girls are saying I should go but i'm just scared that Jesse McCartney wants to get really close and i'm not sure i'm ready. Even though we spent the whole weekend together, we didn't even do anything. We just got to 'know each other' and I learned that Jesse is extremely creative and funny. He makes me laugh and is great company to have but i'm just not use to this at all. Its like I don't even know how to react over this. Since my girls talked me into it, I found myself pulling into Jesse's driveway. First time i'm at his house and its a mansion, compared to mine. It looks like it has a thousand rooms! I know thats over exggatering but now im so nervous and shakey. I rang the doorbell and a young, boy about 13 answered the door. I smiled and asked still very nervous, 'Are you Jesse's little brother?' He smirked and said, 'Yup, hi. I'm Tim. Are you Ali?' I smiled as well and then as I came inside, I followed Tim wondering where Jesse was. I head back towards the backyard, look out on this patio and see Jesse standing over a grill, sweating at the brow and a bunch of guys standing around laughing together. I just stand there until Tim gets Jesse's attention. Jesse then faces me and says, 'Hey...look who it is!' He quickly puts down his cooking tool and comes over to hug me. He kisses my cheek and then as he faces all the guys, he smiles so adorable and says almost getting red, 'This is Ali, my girl. Ali, this is the boys-Toddy, Jake, Drew, Frankie and my father, Scot.' I smiled very shyly, barely able to raise my hand to say hi, my heart raced and then this woman came out to me, yelling at Jesse that he didn't introduce me, he gets even more red and says, 'Sorry....Mom, this is Ali. Ali, mom...' I smile, shake her hand and say, 'Hi, mom.' We all laugh, Jesse looks at me with this gaze, im now super uncomfortable and then Jesse yells, 'Alright, burgers up!' Everyone grabs a plate, Jesse hands me a plate with this amazing smile and then we all started eating. I'm now trying to warm up to everyone but im scared to death. My parents have been devorced since I was about 12, it was hard because I was seperated from my family and I don't really know what its like to have a big, amazing, family like this. Jesse is just overwhelming me with attention and love, showing me off like im an award to his friends. They seem to buy it and i'm just suffocating with anxiety...Theres no way i'm really in a realtion with a guy who wants to spend forever with me and i'm not about to believe hes my 'soul mate'. There just can't be such a thing, if there was, my parents would still be together...
    Bella
    Bella

Post  Bella Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:02 am

LOVE LOOOVE LOOOVE IT!! AND Awww poor her, not used all the sappy love crap well not crap but you know what i mean its just so awwwwwwwww
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:03 am

Chapter 7. Working hard.

Jesse's pov.
    I've been trying to spend lots of time with Ali, trying to get to know her and allow her to know me but shes getting weird on me. I'll call her, leave a message and she wont call me back till late at night. Then she says shes gotta get up for work, so she lets me go. I'm starting to think shes not high on me, as I am on her. That has to change though because im certain she makes me crazy and I can't stop thinking about her all day long. I've decided I need to make her realize how much I care and I need to prove my love. So I text her at work to invite her to dinner and dancing. At first she doesn't reply, so I was getting my feelings hurt but then she responds with 'What time should I be ready?' I quickly reply to her with a time and then I start to get ready myself. Now its time to pick her up, so I get in my lexus and drive over to her house. She comes out in the most beautiful, blue, dress, perfect for a model and she walks towards my car. I rush around the side to let her in and shut the door for her. Then I get back into the driver's seat and as I face her to compliment her, she compliments me first on being a gentleman, I feel so on top of things, like maybe tonight is going to be a break through and then I drive on to the restaurant. We arrive, I lead her to the table and push in her seat for her. She's being so damn lady like, I amost don't know how to handle her right now. Considering the frist time I met her, was in my pants... We order wine, food, we dance and then I decide its the perfect time for some serious talk. I set her back at the table and just have to know exactly, how she feels about me and if shes on the same page as me because i'm ready for a deeper commitment and I want to move forward with her. What looked like to be a great start in our conversation, ended poorly. She yelled and said I was never ending, I was annoying and over the top. Said I was suffocating her and right before she pulled the knife back out of my heart, she got up from the table and left. I sat there facing my plate in total shock of the whole thing. Surely she wasn't that cold but its clear, she has no heart...
    Bella
    Bella

Post  Bella Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:14 am

ouch...poor jesse getting his heart ripped out and cut up...just owwww Sad I feel his pain lol MORE MORE MORE!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:14 am

Chapter 8. I can't escape his love...

Ali's pov.
    I had to leave the restaurant because Jesse was overwhelming me to the point I couldn't breath and couldn't sit there and let him see me cry. I'm scared to death of being with him, hes famous, hes amazing and I don't deserve him! Now that im half way down the sidewalk, I can hear feet behind me and now hear Jesse's sexy, deep, voice say, 'Ali...wait!' I turn around see him stand there, loosening his tie. He sure looks handsome and good enough to sleep with but he doesn't want that. He just wants to be friends and build something or whatever, I don't fully pay attention when he talks all serious because I get lost in his eyes half the time. Now im lost again as he starts giving me this big, long, story how he will do anything I want, he just wants me to say the word, he doesn't wanna lose me, he knows im special and the rest sounded like 'blah, blah, blah, blah and blah, blah...' I smirked, walked up to him and started kissing him. Jesse acted shocked, pulled away with his eyebrows raised and asked, 'Are you even listening to me?' I sighed, faced away a second, then faced back and said, 'Honestly I only heard half of what you said...Although I agree we should be working to build a friendship and im not doing my part because im just not into that at all. I've told you from day one, I wasn't into dating or dinners, dancing, awkward conversations about our thoughts and feelings. YOu really wanna know how I feel?' Jesse just stood there listenning, looking nervous now and I said bluntly, 'I want sex. I think youre hot, i'd do you every night for the rest of my life, if you want kids, I don't have a problem with that but i'm just not into this plan you've got going on. This learnning to love and trust crap. It doesn't even exsist!' Jesse quickly tried to put in his two cents but I held him off by saying, 'Cuz if it did work, my parents would still be together and my family would get together like yours does. We would have grill outs, play volleyball and watch sports together. Have all these cute, stories to tell...I don't have that though and i'm not sure I even want it.' Finally Jesse cleared his throat and said, 'If you stay with me, you're getting all that and then some! I swear!' I sighed, turned away and said, 'But I don't want it...' So I walked off from him now listenning for his steps behind me but as I glanced behind me, he was still just standing there, facing the ground in deep thought while licking his bottom lip and rubbing his hands together slowly.
    So I took another breath, very unsure of what im doing and kept on walking home.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 am

omg! i feel so bad for jesse! the poor guy is trying so hard and she isn't co operating at all! i hope things change quickly! Crying or Very sad
    Bella
    Bella

Post  Bella Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:19 am

Awww, i understand she's scared of the unknown and probably afraid of what happened to her parents happning to her...just awwww poor jesse and ali
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 am

Chapter 9. I've gotta learn to play the game

Jesse's pov.
    I realize after what happened last night, the only way to win Ali, is to get on her level. She's not thinking like me whatsoever, shes still thinking like before and so far, im not breaking any ground. I decided to go back to square one start out fresh. I followed her and her girls that Friday night to her favorite bar and watch closely for any guys trying to pick her up. Just my luck, shes been hanging with her girls the whole time. She looks pretty drunk, too. I decide she'll need a driver to take her home, so I made my move. I talked to her as if we're not even a couple and just triend to stay 'friendly'. Ali was drunk enough, she didn't care, she just laughed and carried on, having a good time. Then she got super loose with me and as badly as I hated taking advantage of her while she's drunk, she was just throwing herself at me badly. I took her back to her place and she wanted me to follow her to her bed. I get in there and im speechless at the posters on her wall, all of me. She's got at least 50, from my younger years till now. Shes got all these fan, gear, merchandeise, cds up on her wall as well. I'm trying to talk to her about it but shes insisting I unzip her dress. I do and once shes naked, shes got on these panties that say, 'JMac #1 fan.' I'm really speechless now and trying not to laugh at how crazy, she is. To think she doesn't want a serious relationship with me when shes clearly my biggest, fan. Something just doesn't seem right here. Before I could ask her more questions, she threw me down on her bed, climbed up on my lap and started yanking off my belt. I laughed and said, 'Calm down, Ali. You're going to break my zipper!' Ali suprised me by saying out of breath and so drunk, 'Good! I Hope youre zipper does break, so you can't put your pants back on, sexy.' I laughed and yelled, 'Youre crazy, Ali!' She jerked my pants off and climbed back on me, kissing up my chest fast and now kissing up my neck. I held her waste and tried to talk some sense into her, so to maybe calm her down and keep from whats about to happen and luckily in the middle of her trying to seduce me, shes getting tired from being drunk, then gets sick and runs to her bathroom. I try to check to see if shes alright but she yells and says, 'Don't come in here! I don't want you to see me like this!' I sigh and say, 'I don't mind, I just wanna know youre ok.' She starts to sound upset and says, 'Well im not ok. Go away in the other room please!' I feel bad and go sit on her couch, sit there thinking if shes even worth it all or is she too wild for me. About that time, she came out looking nervous and barely sat next to me. I smiled and asked, 'You okay, now?' She nodded, faced the ground awhile, then faced up at me and said, 'You have the right to never wanna speak to me or see me again, after how I acted...' I then sat up closer by her, hugged her up in my arms, rubbing her back and said, 'Hey, it happens....I mean I drink too, so its not like youre the only one ever drunk before.' Ali leaned on me, then she raised up her head and said, 'I wasn't just talking about being drunk, I mean, oh gosh....' She stood up away from me again quickly and ran back into her room. I knew that meant she was going to be sick again, so I just sighed, sat back against her couch all the way and rested. Not more than 30 minutes gone by and shes back out trying to talk to me. I'm hoping she wants to work things out but I can tell shes still scared. Ali tells me more about her parent's relationship and its brought to my attention, shes comparing us to them. I hate this and know just what I have to do now... I have to prove to her we are not them, whatever it takes.
    Bella
    Bella

Post  Bella Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:30 am

hehe i guessed it!! Very Happy Okies so now I really want more I loved the whole panties Jmac's #1 fan lmaoooo that was awesome but awesome chapter loove loove looove

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:51 am