JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Wanted! The fan-fiction!

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Wanted! The fan-fiction!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted! The fan-fiction!

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:33 am

Chapter 10. Will it work?

Ali's pov.
    So i'm keeping Jesse in my life, im openning up my heart more and trying to get comfortable with this whole 'boyfriend' deal but its just slightly weird for me. He calls me at the end of each day to ask me about my day and on the weekends, we go out for dinner and sometimes he wants to go back to Santa Barbra to cruise around and spend more time 'getting to know one another'. Honestly, I don't wanna be fake or pretend but I know Jesse's not. Its all me and the more I work at this, the harder it is for me. Only because i'm so use to partying all weekend long and having a bunch of 'one night stand's. I'm just not use to being with one guy and not even getting laid by him. From my understanding, he has a 'nasty past' as well but hes acting like its over, like he no longer wishes to full around, he just wants a tight, friendship and its really hard to understand why. Maybe he really does love me, maybe love exsist, just my parents were'nt really in love? I find that hard to believe but I can see how hard Jesse is working to show me im wrong. I wanna show him hes wrong as well. Just to show him, I went and did something I now regret. While he was out of town last weekend, I went and had another 'one night stand.' Thats right, I went out with my girls, like Jesse told me I could and I met a guy there, just a nice, very sexy, guy who wanted nothing more than to have hot, sex, with me. SO I had the hottest sex, so desperate and empty, I needed my tank filled back on high, so I slept with the guy and got my fix again. It felt good, until I was awoken the next mornning by Jesse, waking me up sweetly to tell me he misses me and dreamed about me. I know he really cares and if he knew where I was and who I was with, he'd surely never forgive me. Lets see how long I can lie to him though... See the guy, he knows Jesse and Jesse knows him, they are 'friends' and I only hope this never gets out. Its just something I needed bad and since Jesse wouldn't give it to me, I had to go get it else where. Now hes back home and the first thing he wants to do is invite me over to watch the game with him and spend time. Little did I know, If I had waited, Jesse would be in the mood. I assumed he'd never give me anything since he wants this 'perfect friendship/relationship' but turns out, durring the game, Jesse was so hot for me, me for him and he carried me upstairs to his bedroom. I was almost speechless and now feeling so horrible for what I did over the weekend. He hasn't even quesioned about my weekend without him, he only lets me know he missed me really badly and hes been waiting for the perfect and romantic momment to have sex and appearently, watching football with me, got him really hot and turned on. SO he layed me on his bed, took off all of my clothes and his too, allowing me to finally see him fully naked, (like a dream come true, somebody pinch me because hes a complete angel) and finally his strong, arms, grabbed me up tightly, he slides his manhood in me deep and starts to rock me under his sheets, while looking into my eyes, with these peircing, green, eyes. My breath was completely taken away and I had no words. Just moans and yells out of excitement as Jesse thrusted into me so quick and deep, causing the whole bed to shake sweat just dripping off our bodies. Sure its great that I got laid twice in just 4 days but I feel really bad and as we both now lay next to each other, tired, so red and weak, i'm afraid to say anything at all. I don't wanna tell him what I did behind his back but I surely don't wanna lie to him because I now for once in my life, feel like I care about someone and I know for a fact, he truely cares about me...
    Bella
    Bella

Number of posts : 25
    Hobbies : Listening to Jesse :D

Wanted! The fan-fiction!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted the fanfica

Post  Bella Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:42 am

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww loved the sex btw but aww poor poor ali she got the wrong idea and sorta cheated? but mmm poor jesse tho if he ever finds out...can't wait for more!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:44 am

Chapter 11. Eveyrthing was going great...

Jesse's pov.
    So Ali was working to make the relationship special, she opened up to me in so many different ways, we laughed and talked everynight, I put all my trust and faith with her. Not only that, when I thought the time was perfect, I gave myself away to her again and had made the most romantic, love, to her. It all seemed too to good to be true how loyal she was being and I was right... I knew Ali was acting funny since we made love which bothered me because thats what she wanted all along and I thought for sure I had made her night but she barely speaks now, she can't even seem to look me in the eyes at dinner. I finally break down and ask her whats going on. At first I could tell she didn't wanna talk but eventually she started crying. I just glaired at her and ask, 'Ali, whats the matter? Is it something I did when we made love?' Ali then shook her head, stood away from me off the couch and said while facing away with tears down her face, 'Its something i did...before we made love.' I stood up behind her, rubbed her shoulders and as she faced me, I looked her in the eyes and said, 'Well you can tell me. After all, no one is perfect...' Ali faced the ground trying to catch her breath from all her tears and said softly, 'I cheated on you.' I tried to get her to repeat herself, hoping I missunerstood what she said but as she repeated herself, she looked me in the eyes so desperately saying so sorry, 'It was while you were out of town, I thought you were never going to make love to me, I wanted to have a relationship so I was wiling to hold off for you but you don't understand how desperately I wanted sex and your friend was there at the bar, he knew you were away so he wanted to take me home and I went. I knew it was wrong and that I was hurting you but I had no idea how amazing you'd be and if I had only waited on you, we were about to have the most increditible, sex, i've ever had in my life!' Now im not sure how to respond to her and I just stand there looking at her cry with her face in her hands as she acts like a child. I feel so torn apart, like she ripped my heart in two and I kind of deserved it, trying to force a girl like her, to be serious with me. She can't be serious, she can only have 'one night stands' and 'hit and runs' I wanted to forgive her and try to understand her but I was just so hurt, thinking she was changing, when clearly shes never going to change. So I picked up my leather, jacket, faced her as I went towards her door and said, 'I'm sorry I tried to make you into something youre not. I wont bother you no more. I'm out!' I left out her door and started going down the complex steps, just holding back the aches and pains of tears, welding up in my eyes and ready to flow like rivers. I get to the very bottom of the steps and stop, as I hear, 'Jesse! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!' I turn around to face her and ask, 'Why should I stay? You're just messing with my heart Ali. Do you not realize how painful it is to have your heart messed with?' Ali then took a deep breath and said, 'Jesse, my parents never showed me love, so I didn't know how...Then you show up in my life and you love me like the father I never had, you give me this great, affection, no guy has ever taken the time to get to know me. I'm sorry I messed up, I was just confused but i'm not anymore!' I sighed, walked back up to the top of the steps, took Ali's hands into mine and asked so seriously, 'How do I believe you, though?' Ali smirked and said, 'Because I ran out of the complex begging you to stay and normally when a guy leaves my apartment, I never want him back.' I then lit up, reached in to kiss her and Ali wrapped her arms around me quick, hugged me up, looked back into my eyes with a cute, smile and said, 'I really wanna learn to love you as more than just some guy to sleep with.' I kissed her again and said, 'No problem. I'll show you right now...' Ali giggled as I picked her back up in my arms, like a bride and carried her back up to her apartment.
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:49 am

omg! i can't believe what ali did! that's so wrong! but the sex part was really hot! loved that part! Wink i hope she comes clean with him though soon....
    Bella
    Bella

Post  Bella Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:50 am

awwwwwww awww awww awww i know i overuse the word but AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Poor jesse and ali...i hope they pull through, all is good for now but will she mess up again? mm? hmmm...MORE! I DEMAND MORE! LOL!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:58 am

Ali's pov.
    I must say I was stubborn and in my way of doing things but Jesse has really showed me a better way of living. We've dated almost a year now and to my happy suprise, i'm 8 weeks pregnant. I moved in with Jesse and we're doing great, relaionship wise. Its still weird getting use to his lifestyle of fame and money, being pregnant isn't all smooth sailing either but for once in my life, i'm not only happy but im 'wanted' and its not for the wrong reasons, anymore. All that seemed left for me to do now, was to get back in contact with my parents. Moving out to L.A, was my choice of keeping away from them. Not just them but their drama and hate... I'm extrememly suprised though when I find out that just a month ago, they started into counciling and now that they know they will be grandparents, its making them even more closer and proud of me. So I thought that was the ending to my fairytale but Jesse went and did something more extreme. He flew me away with him to Rome, Italy and while we stand infrot of the 'Trevi Fountain', at night, Jesse finally proposes to me! The most romantic thing a guy has ever done! So less than 6 more months, Jesse and I were pronounced husband and wife, then another month later, we had our first, baby, girl. I promised Jesse we'd teach her love everyday of her life!
    Bella
    Bella

Post  Bella Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:05 am

awww awww aww i'm gonna cry...sooo soo wonderful and teach them love everyday of her life!?!?! and aww jesse with a girl...well baby girl i mean just AWWWWWWWW Very Happy I soooo sooo sooo soooo sooooooo love it!!!! great bittersweet ending!!! Very Happy
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:36 am

awww! that is such a good ending to another great story! awesome story there ampy! i loved it! Smile
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Number of posts : 30
    Occupation : none, except the occasional baby-sitting job for my neighbors

Post  jessiecarson257 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Awww, this is so sweet... ALI AND JESSE FOREVER Wanted! The fan-fiction!  - Page 2 110686
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Number of posts : 30
    Occupation : none, except the occasional baby-sitting job for my neighbors

Post  jessiecarson257 Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:10 pm

aww Smile I kind of feel bad for Ali, because I know some a girl like her... and the way they act comes from bad things in their past. Their parents weren't really ones to show how much they loved their daughter and now she can't show love to any guy. Even if she does really like him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:46 pm