JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Right Where You Want Me *UPDATED 6TH DEC 2011*

jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Right Where You Want Me *UPDATED 6TH DEC 2011* Empty Right Where You Want Me *UPDATED 6TH DEC 2011*

Post  jessefan Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:48 am

It's a work in progress, so please be gentle Smile

Here is the first part. I hope you like it.

Right Where You Want Me

After the success of 'Beautiful Soul' things were looking up for Jesse. With that he wanted to get back into the recording studio and start working on his second solo album.

Jesse got out of bed. "Wow! What a night!" he said. Last night Jesse was out with friends celebrating the end of The Beautiful Soul tour. It was one hell of a night!

Jesse walked into his bathroom, turned on the shower and got in.

"I'll call Dory Lobel after breakfast" Jesse thought.

Jesse hopped out of the shower, dried himself and threw on some clean clothes.

As he walked to the kitchen, the door bell rang. "I wonder who it is" he muttered. The door bell rang again. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" Jesse yelled.

He opened the door to find it was his next door neighbour, Lucy.

Since Jesse moved in to his new house, he became friends with Lucy. She reminded him of his sister, Lea.

Lucy was 12 so he automatically thought of her as a sister. As Jesse was 17.

"Hey Jesse!!" Lucy shouted. "Hey Lucy, How are you?" "Good thanks, my mum made some fruit salad and she thought you would like some" She said smiling.

"Ah thank you Lucy, that's nice of your mum" He said.

With that they both said bye and Jesse closed the door.

As he received the fruit salad he thought I'd eat that for breakfast.

"I need to eat more healthy foods anyway" He muttered to himself.

After finishing it, he picked up his cell and called Dory.

"Hey man!" How's it going? Said Jesse.

Yeah, great Jesse! How about with you?" Dory replied.

Great thanks! So I was thinking about what we talking about, you know with my second album. How about we meet up and discuss where I'd like the album to go?" Jesse said in a confident voice.

"Sure! How about you come round my place later and We will jot some ideas down" He replied.

"Sounds great, Dory! See you later man" Jesse replied excited!

Last edited by jessefan on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:58 pm; edited 8 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Right Where You Want Me *UPDATED 6TH DEC 2011* Empty Re: Right Where You Want Me *UPDATED 6TH DEC 2011*

Post  jessecraze Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:50 am

I love it! I've already got visuals in my head & I'm anxious to what comes next! More soon plz <33
    jessefan
    jessefan

Right Where You Want Me *UPDATED 6TH DEC 2011* Empty Re: Right Where You Want Me *UPDATED 6TH DEC 2011*

Post  jessefan Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:15 pm

jessecraze wrote:I love it! I've already got visuals in my head & I'm anxious to what comes next! More soon plz <33

Ah thank you so much!! I'll write some more Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:50 am

(: <333333
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:49 am

Hey, sorry I haven't had time to update. I've had a few things going on.

Hopefully I'll get writing in the next few weeks. Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:59 am

jessefan wrote:Hey, sorry I haven't had time to update. I've had a few things going on.

Hopefully I'll get writing in the next few weeks. Smile

aww can't wait <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Sorry for the lack of update, I've been busy with exams.

Here is he next part. Sorry it's a bit short but hopefully it will keep you going until I write the next part Smile

Feedback always welcome Smile

Jesse was looking forward to recording his next album. He wanted the album to go in the same direction as 'Beautiful Soul' but with more guitar thrown in there. 

Jesse arrived at Dory's place. He drove into the drive way and park. He got out of he car with his shades on. Jesse walked to be door and rung the bell. 

Dory answered the door. "Hey Jesse!!" he said. Hey man!! How's it going??" Jesse said smiling. "Come on in" Dory replied. Jesse went into the house. He walked to the studio. Jesse wanted a home recording studio but he didn't have the room as he lived in an apartment.

His thoughts were interrupted by someone walking into the studio. It was a tall woman with brunette hair.  

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you about Scarlett. She's a musician, I hope you don't mind she's hear" Dory said. "No man, it's not problem" Said Jesse smiling. 

Jesse put his had out to shake Scarlett's hand. "Hi, I'm Jesse" Jesse said now smiling. "Hey I'm Scarlett, Scarlett Starlight" Said Scarlett.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:42 pm

ooooooooh! I like this Smile I like the name 'Scarllet Starlight' Jesse sounds hot too with his shades Wink wooo! post more <3 (oh and its sexy you made him live in an apartment)
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:02 pm

jessecraze wrote:ooooooooh! I like this Smile I like the name 'Scarllet Starlight' Jesse sounds hot too with his shades Wink wooo! post more <3 (oh and its sexy you made him live in an apartment)

I'm glad you like the name Smile Yes Jesse with shades on is always hot Wink Yes I wanted Jesse to live in an apartment for now. Maybe something with happen with that Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:15 pm

jessefan wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:ooooooooh! I like this Smile I like the name 'Scarllet Starlight' Jesse sounds hot too with his shades Wink wooo! post more <3 (oh and its sexy you made him live in an apartment)

I'm glad you like the name Smile Yes Jesse with shades on is always hot Wink Yes I wanted Jesse to live in an apartment for now. Maybe something with happen with that Smile

woot! Can't wait Right Where You Want Me *UPDATED 6TH DEC 2011* 690817
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:00 am

Here is the next part. Sorry it's short again. I'll try and make the next update a bit longer. I just don't want to keep you guys waiting Wink

Enjoy Smile

Scarlett was a 24 year old singer. She had been singing since she was a kid. She moved to L.A to peruse her music career. Her parents always supported her career.

"I've heard you're working on your second solo album?" Asked Scarlett. "Yes I am actually, I'm looking forward to writing" Replied Jesse. "Wow! You write your owns songs??" Shouted Scarlett. "Sorry I didn't mean to shout, it's just that I write too" Scarlett said. "That's ok, don't worry. Well maybe we can collaborate one day? Jesse said interested.
    "That would be great. Listen I gotta go, nice meeting you Jesse and good luck" Scarlett said with a smile.

With that she was gone. Jesse looking stunned. He couldn't think for a moment. He thought she was the most beautiful woman he'd seen in a while!

His thoughts were short lived when Dory came into he studio. "Jesse I've got some great idea's down, we should go over them" Said Dory. He knew Jesse wasn't paying any attention. "Calling earth to Jesse! I see you bumped into Scar!! I was meaning to tell you about her" Dory said excited.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:43 pm

aw cute <3 very good! More soon <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Here is the part. Feedback welcome and enjoy Smile

After spending the day writing songs Jesse decided to call it a day. He was tired. He'd been pleased with the days work and looking forward to having another session soon. 

After meeting Scarlett, Jesse needed to know more about her. He couldn't get het out of his mind. 

Jesse left Dory's house, he was hungry and decided to pick up a pizza on the way home. He stopped over at Pizza Hut. Jesse ordered his usual, pepperoni.  He arrived home. He shut the door behind him and placed his keys next to the phone. He saw a light flashing on the answer machine. He pressed the button and listened.

"Hey Jesse, is Scar. I hope you don't mind but Dory gave me your number and I thought I'd call you" The machine said. 
    "I was wondering if we could meet? You know, so we can get to know each other. We may be working together so it would be great! Call me when you can, bye!" Continued Scar. 
    Jesse quickly wrote down her number. 

Jesse stood there in his hall way. He couldn't believe she wanted to get to know him. While he tried to process what he had just heard, he took a bite of his pizza while switching the tv on. 
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:08 am

I'M LOVING THIS (: Especially the part where he takes a bite of his pizza and turns the tv on. I can imagine him doing this and it's super sexy <3 hehe MORE SOON PLEASE (:
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 am

jessecraze wrote:I'M LOVING THIS (: Especially the part where he takes a bite of his pizza and turns the tv on. I can imagine him doing this and it's super sexy <3 hehe MORE SOON PLEASE (:

Thank you so much!!! Very Happy I'm really gald you like my story Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Youre welcome! please post more soon<3 btw, I started a new game in the fun section (:
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:44 pm

jessecraze wrote:Youre welcome! please post more soon<3 btw, I started a new game in the fun section (:

Wil do Smile I'll be sure to check it out Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:20 pm

jessefan wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:Youre welcome! please post more soon<3 btw, I started a new game in the fun section (:

Wil do Smile I'll be sure to check it out Smile

sweeet <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:43 am

Hey!! Sorry for the lack of update again. This is short so I'm sorry. Hopefully it will keep you filled until the next chapter Smile

Enjoy and feedback always welocme Smile

"This pizza is so good, Scar is so good" Jesse said. "Damn I need to get out more!" Jesse said shocked.

Jesse finished eating his pizza. He picked up the box and walked into the kitchen and threw it away. While he was washing his hands, he was thinking about when to call Scar and tell her he would love to go.

Jesse walked to the towel that was hanging from the chair, picked it put and dried his hands. He when walked over to this phone that was on the coffee table. He picked it up and called Scar. It was ringing, after 5 rings the call was picked up. "Hello?" a voice said. "Hey Scar, it's Jesse I got your voice message and I think I would be great to meet up, about about a coffee tomorrow? Urmmm... How are you by the way?" Jesse asked excited. "Sure, sound great, I'm good thank you! Tomorrow at 1pm?" Scar replied. "Great!! See you tomorrow!" Jesse said and with that he hung up the phone.

Jesse had no idea what to wear. He was used to just throwing on something. But he wanted to wear something a little more smart as he would be discussing work in a professional manner.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Oct 04, 2011 8:20 pm

awe. You're making him sound darling in this story! More soon please <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:06 am

jessecraze wrote:awe. You're making him sound darling in this story! More soon please <3

Thank you! <3 I will Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:17 am

Here is chapter 2! Smile Enjoy Very Happy

Chapter 2

Jesse was walking up and down his room. He couldn't decide what to wear. He looked through his chestdraw, going through his clothes. He found a pair of black jeans, "these will do" he thought. Then he picked out a black top. "that will do as well" Jesse said. He put on his clothes, combed his hair, put some spray on, grabbed his car keys and walked out of his front door.

Jesse stuck the key in and turned the engine on. He drove off. Has Jesse was driving he noticed some traffic. "I hope I'm not late" Jesse muttered to himself. He joined a que, which he wasn't pleased about but he had no choice as there wasn't a another route. While in the car Jesse was thinking about his new record, how he want to sound like. He thought this subject would be good to talk to as she would like to work with him and he thought it be great if he wrote for her too. Jesse had always wanted to write songs for other artists and thought why not start with Scar. By now the traffic was moving along.

The Coffee House was only 20 minutes away from where Jesse lived. He arrived at the Coffee House after 30 minutes, he parked in their parking area. Jesse got out of his car and locked it. As he was walking he checked his phone and saw he had a message from Scar. It read "Hey Jesse, I'm running a little late sorry. I'll be at the Coffee House around 1:20pm, Scar" The watch said 1:10pm. "Thank god I'm not late" Jesse said. He replied to her message, "Don't worry, I've just arrived. See you in 10! J" and the message was sent.

Jesse walked into the building and grabbed a table. The waiter came over, "Hi sir what can I get you?" he said. "Oh urmmm.... I'm waiting for a friend so I'll order when she gets hear" Jesse said to the waiter. "Sure, no worries" the said to Jesse. Jesse looked around and checked his watch, it said 1:20pm, "She will be here now" Jesse said. Has he looked back up he saw Scar. She walked towards him and smiled. Jesse got up and said "Hey you made it!" "I guess I did!" Scar said in a flirty manner.

"Shall we order coffee? Said Jesse. "Sure I'll have a black coffee no sugar please" Scar told Jesse. He went over to the till and ordered the black coffee and a normal coffee for himself. The lady gave him the drinks he ordered, paid for them and went back to his table.

"So here is the thing, I've been a fan of your work and I think you're very talented and wondered if you would work with me on my album?" Scar told Jesse upfront. "Ah thank you. I would love to! Just send me some of your demos and I'll have a listen and see what I can do. Jesse said. After they both got that out of the way they starting talking about themselves. Jesse told her he liked coffee as loves the stuff! He also told her how he loves his fans and how he loves singing. Scar told Jesse how much she wanted a music career and how grateful she was for this opportunity. After spend 2 hours talking they headed home and said they would call each other to arrange other meeting.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:56 pm

awe cute <3 I love it! More soon please (:
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:55 pm

jessecraze wrote:awe cute <3 I love it! More soon please (:

Thank you!! <3 Sure Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:37 am

Chapter 3

Jesse could not wait to work with Scar because it meant they would be spending a lot of time together. Jesse spent the next two days at home, he wanted to get some rest before he started work because after working with Scar he would be working on his album if not at the same time.

The second night that Jesse was at home he cooked for him self, he fancied pasta. Jesse loves Italian food. He went into his cupboard and took out the oil, salt and pasta. He then boiled some water, added the oil and salt an waited for the water to boil some more. Once that was done, Jesse added the pasta in.

While that was doing he went into his living room and put the stereo on, an Elvis record. Jesse was a fan of his music. It's the first record he pulled out of his parents music collection and that when he decided he wanted to make that kind of a music and wanted it to be his career. Also the reason he look up singing was because of Michael Jackson. Jesse turned up the song, then his phone buzzed. It was a message from Scar. It read: Hey! How are you? Just texting to see how you are" Jesse smiled. He wanted to call her and text her but he didn't want to come across obsessed. He replied back: "Hey, I'm good thanks, you? I'm just making dinner"

While he waiting for a message back he went to check on his pasta. They still need a few minutes back. He emptied a bottle of tomato sauce into a pan and put it on the hob and started to warm it.

By now the pasta was done so Jesse drained the water and put the pasta back into the pan. He dished him self a plate and ate. While eating he wondered why Scar hadn't replied back. "She must be busy" Jesse thought.

Jesse finished his plate and went to get some more. He sat back down and ate.
    After he was done Jesse went into the kitchen to clean up. About an 1 hour later, his phone buzzed again. It was Scar: Sorry Jesse, I was in the shower and I just got out. It was a long day, you know? How was dinner?" "OMG!! She told me she was in the shower?!? How on earth I'm I going to focus now?" Jesse said shocked. But he liked the fact she told he she was in the shower. Jesse respond back smiling and couldn't get that image out of his head. So he went to bed very happy!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:30 pm