JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Departed - Short Story *UPDATED 3TH OCT 2011*

jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Departed - Short Story *UPDATED 3TH OCT 2011* Empty Departed - Short Story *UPDATED 3TH OCT 2011*

Post  jessefan Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:55 pm

About the story - Jesse leaves New York after breaking up with his long term girlfired. He's heading for Los Angeles to foucs on his music but something pulls him back to NY.

Last edited by jessefan on Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:58 am; edited 3 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Departed - Short Story *UPDATED 3TH OCT 2011* Empty Re: Departed - Short Story *UPDATED 3TH OCT 2011*

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:12 am

MORE! (:
    jessefan
    jessefan

Departed - Short Story *UPDATED 3TH OCT 2011* Empty Re: Departed - Short Story *UPDATED 3TH OCT 2011*

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:18 am

jessecraze wrote:MORE! (:

Thanks Smile I'll get writing Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:10 am

Chapter 1

Jesse left his house with his bags. He headed for the taxi that was waiting for him. He jumped in and the taxi drove off. While in the car Jesse was thinking about how Lacy could leave him for other man. All he did was be good to her. He gave her everything, yet she wasn't happy. 

It start started to rain as the taxi pulled up to JFK Airport. "Can I help you with your bags, sir?" Taxi man asked Jesse. "No thank you, I'm fine" Jesse replied" "Alright that will be $68 please" Continued the driver. Jesse handed him $100 dollar bill. "Keep the change" Jesse said.   

With that Jesse walked into the airport. He looked at his ticket which read "LAX non stop Flight number 4567" He quickly joined the line to let his luggage to checked in. 

After his luggage was checked in Jesse made his way to the body scanners. Once that was all done, Jesse looked around the shops as he had one hour until he had to board his flight. He was thinking if he should buy something but he decided not to. 

"Flight number 4567 for non stop to Los Angeles, now boarding. First class please make your way to Gate 26" The speaker yelled. Jesse started to make his way to Gate 26, it was a bit of a walk so he had to walk fast. 

He reached the gate and made his way to the plane. He looked for his seat number "37" Jesse found his seat and was happy to find it was a window seat. He settled in his seat, clicked his belt in place and was set for the take off. 
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:16 pm

awesome! (: I'm anxious to what happens next... please post more soon! <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:59 pm

jessecraze wrote:awesome! (: I'm anxious to what happens next... please post more soon! <3

Thank you! I will Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:21 pm

jessefan wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:awesome! (: I'm anxious to what happens next... please post more soon! <3

Thank you! I will Smile

ur welcome <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Sorry for the lack of update. I've been a little busy and I had a writer's block >_<

Enjoy this Smile Feedback welcome Very Happy

Chapter 2

Jesse landed in L.A. He was tired from the traveling and after his suitcase broke he had to buy another one so he was in a good mood. Plus he needed some much needed sleep. After collecting his luggage Jesse flagged down a taxi.

Jesse was in L.A for a week as he needed to holiday after the break up with Lacy.

Jesse arrived at the Eden Resort. It was a 5* hotel priced at $6,600 a night. He walked over to the check in desk. "Hello, how can I help" The woman said. "Hi, I'm checking in" Jesse replied. "Sure, can I take your name please?" The desk woman asked. "Jesse McCartney" Jesse said. The woman handed him the key to his room. He was on the ground floor, which Jesse was please about.

Jesse walked to his room inserted the key and opened the door. He walked in and threw his jacket on the large arm chair and put his luggage next to a 5 seater sofa. Jesse soaked in the view which over looked a beach. 

He then proceed to the bedroom which had super king sized bed. When Jesse saw the bed he smiled and jumped on the bed lying on his back. He reached into his pocked and tooled out his phone and decided to text his sister Lea. To let her know he landed in L.A.

It been long flight and Jesse decided to take a shower before he went out for the night. He took off his black t-shirt, blue jeans, socks and his boxers and headed to the bathroom. Jesse hopped in and switched on the shower. The water hit his face and then is chest. Jesse washed his body and hair as doing so something popped into his head

"If you let me put it a little into ya
    For so long I've been tryin' to get into ya
    Let me in your brain I'll be in your heart
    I'll be that good thing that you just can't put down"

"Crap!!! Not now!" Jesse said. He quickly washed the soap and shampoo and got out of the shower, he wrapped a towel around him self and ran out of the bathroom. He grabbed his rucksack, got his journal out and wrote down the lyrics before he forgot them. With that Jesse decided to stay in and work on his song.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:27 am

ooooh wow! Very realistic and paints a picture of almost what has already went down for Jesse durring the release of departure and I like how ur making the songs he writes along with the title of the story 'departed'. Keep writing please (:
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:26 am

jessecraze wrote:ooooh wow! Very realistic and paints a picture of almost what has already went down for Jesse durring the release of departure and I like how ur making the songs he writes along with the title of the story 'departed'. Keep writing please (:

I'm glad you like it!! I will write more Very Happy I love writing it's so much fun!!! Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:03 am

Sorry I haven't updated. I've been really busy and I've not been able to write. Hopefully I'll be able to update in the coming weeks! Smile
    jmaclover42796
    jmaclover42796

Number of posts : 41
    Hobbies : Listening to music(mainly Jesse McCartney), sign language, reading, and last but not least dreaming about Jesse and meeting him

Post  jmaclover42796 Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Cant wait for update!!!! <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:32 am

jmaclover42796 wrote:Cant wait for update!!!! <3

Thank you!! Very Happy
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Great start. And great job with the imagining and setting the story.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:24 am

Updating soon!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 am

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been busy with other stuff. Hopefully I'll have something to post soon! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:19 pm