JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

How Jesse came into my life - My Story *UPDATED 24TH OCT 2011*

jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

How Jesse came into my life - My Story  *UPDATED 24TH OCT 2011* Empty How Jesse came into my life - My Story *UPDATED 24TH OCT 2011*

Post  jessefan Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:19 pm

This idea was pitched to me by Jessecraze as I loved her story on how she became a fan of Jesse Smile

This it short becuase I want some feedback so I can then continue Smile

I was on the Internet searching for something when I saw a picture of a cute guy. I thought to myself "He's cute" He was wearing a blue shirt and lying on the sand. Underneath it said Bradin Westerly in Summerland. So I googled Summerland and found a guy named Jesse McCartney playing him. 

I want on to google Jesse to find he was an actor. Then I searched for him on the music shop's website, I saw he had an album called 'Beautiful Soul' Right away I texted my friend to tell him "We need to go town, I need to buy an album!!"

UPDATED

So I went into town and I looked around for 'Beautiful Soul' Lucky I found it in my favourite music shop. I bought it and I couldn't wait to go home and listen to the album. 

I listened to the album non stop. I loved it! I just couldn't stop! I loved Jesse from that moment! 

Last edited by jessefan on Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:10 am; edited 5 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

How Jesse came into my life - My Story  *UPDATED 24TH OCT 2011* Empty Re: How Jesse came into my life - My Story *UPDATED 24TH OCT 2011*

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:11 am

OH WOW! That's super awesome <3 Isn't it ironic, how Jesse just finds his way onto ur internet searches, lassos you in with a rope and just presses you against his warm, heart? lol So amazing! I love this story so far and can't wait to find out what ur first thoughts of the cd was (; Woo!! <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

How Jesse came into my life - My Story  *UPDATED 24TH OCT 2011* Empty Re: How Jesse came into my life - My Story *UPDATED 24TH OCT 2011*

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:21 pm

jessecraze wrote:OH WOW! That's super awesome <3 Isn't it ironic, how Jesse just finds his way onto ur internet searches, lassos you in with a rope and just presses you against his warm, heart? lol So amazing! I love this story so far and can't wait to find out what ur first thoughts of the cd was (; Woo!! <3

It's amazing!! Smile I'm so glad I found Jesse!!! I don't know how I would live without Jesse and his muisc. I'm so ever greatful!

I will write more Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:25 pm

awwww Well I mean life would deff be boring without Jess hehe <3 *sigh* He certainly is amazing!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:01 pm

jessecraze wrote:awwww Well I mean life would deff be boring without Jess hehe <3 *sigh* He certainly is amazing!

It sure would. He is amazing for sure <3
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:05 pm

AGREED <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Part 2

When I bought 'Beautiful Soul' (in January 2005) I was excited and nervous at the same time as I was into Rock music at that time. I got home and I opened the album and put the CD into my CD player and listened. I listened to all the songs and I loved it!!! I was so happy that I bought it. When I would get the chance I would listen to the album. I even kept the album on the sofa. So when I would walk into the kitchen I would get to look at Jesse's face Wink

I went on the internet to search Jesse so I could find out about him and collect pictures of him too. I found out that he was an actor as well. It would be 2006 until I found out about Summerland. So I didn't get to watch the show until then. 
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:38 pm

aww thats soooo cute you kept his pic up on the sofa so you could look at his pic <3 <3 <3

&& awww Summerland was a grand time (: hehe

GOOD! Post more soon please <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:30 pm

jessecraze wrote:aww thats soooo cute you kept his pic up on the sofa so you could look at his pic <3 <3 <3

&& awww Summerland was a grand time (: hehe

GOOD! Post more soon please <3

I sure did <3 Summerland was great Smile Shame it ended. I will Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:59 pm

oh i know =/ it was good while it lasted though and I always enjoy going back for re-runs of it hehe <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:08 pm

jessecraze wrote:oh i know =/ it was good while it lasted though and I always enjoy going back for re-runs of it hehe <3

Lucky!! The channels here are not showing the repeats ;(
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:27 pm

jessefan wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:oh i know =/ it was good while it lasted though and I always enjoy going back for re-runs of it hehe <3

well I have all the episodes taped is why (:
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:27 am

jessecraze wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

well I have all the episodes taped is why (:

:O I'll have to come over to your house and watch them all with popcorn Wink
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:04 pm

Part 3 

I was flicking through the music channels and I spotted guy I thought I've been before. I looked closer and saw it was Jesse McCartney!! I freaked! It was the "Right Where You Want Me" music video!! As soon as I heard it I was straight on the net to do some research to find Jesse was going to release his 2nd solo album in September 2006. I was excited.

I was so desperate to get my hands on the album I bought it from the supermarket as I didn't want wait a week after it was out to buy! I had to wait to listen to it because I bought it in my lunch hour. 

When I heard all the songs I thought 'Right Where You Want Me' was amazing!! By this time Jesse had me hooked and I loved him!!! 

By this time I had collected lots of pictures of Jesse and I mean lots! My msn name was Jesse related, Jesse as my desktop, Jesse as my wallpaper in my phone. I even printed pictures of him to put on my wall as I couldn't get hold of any posters of Jesse.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:05 am

awww ur story is soooo cute! You are an amazing fan <3 PLEASE POST MORE (:
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:08 pm

jessecraze wrote:awww ur story is soooo cute! You are an amazing fan <3 PLEASE POST MORE (:

Thank you so much! Very Happy I will Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 am

Part 4

I was in college when Departure was released. I heard a few of the songs off the album from Jesse's myspace page and at first I was like what the hell?!!?!!? It was a diffrenet sound from what Jesse had done before so I wasn't not sure. But as always I support him no matter what and I gave the songs a go.

From what I can remember he had uploaded My Baby, Make Up and Freaky. I started liking these songs and then I couldn't wait for the album. This time I really couldn't wait because from what I was hearing the songs, previews and promo for the album I knew this album would be is best work. And I was right! Smile

When Leavin' came out I didn't like it. The intro didn't do anything for me, but I said I'd listen to it again and it started to grown on me. Such I was please about. The video for the lead single soon followed and I had the date marked for the Premiere of the video. That weekend of the premiere I was in London so I had to watch it at my cousin's house. I was in for a shock when I play it! And i was!! I was like Oh My God! I didn't expect that from Jesse at all. But at the same time I liked the video! Jesse had he hooked not only on him but his music.

I went on the day of my exam to the msuic shop to buy Departure! That's how desperate I was!!!

For me Departure was the album at really hit it off for me. Not just Jesse musically but personally for me. It marked a time in my life where I actually wanted to do music for a living. Writing and composing. That's when I took up guitar. So this album for me means a lot.

As for Jesse, musically I thought he was in a good place with this new sound and couldn't do it any better. I was so wrong!!! They call him Jesse for sure!!!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:07 pm

awwww that was soooo sweet! I'm loving your story so much because of what a sweet fan you are/have been! thats great that you took up guitar cuz of him Smile hehe POST MORE SOON!!!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:45 am

jessecraze wrote:awwww that was soooo sweet! I'm loving your story so much because of what a sweet fan you are/have been! thats great that you took up guitar cuz of him Smile hehe POST MORE SOON!!!

Thank you so much!! I will!! Your a great fan too!! Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:04 am

I'll be updating this soon Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:10 am

Part 5

I was really excited when I heard Jesse was back in the studio writing for his 4th solo album. I knew that the sound for this album would be somewhat similar to Departure, which I was please about. I wasn't sure how Jesse was going to top Departure but I knew that he wouldn't disappoint. As the months went I was searching for more information on the album but there wasn't. So all I could do was to wait and take to other Jesse fans. About 1 year later Jesse tweeted for us to guess the album name. For the life of me I could not guess!! At this point I really wanted to know the name of the album. A few weeks later Jesse tweeted again with the name 'Have It All' my first reaction was "What the hell?!?!? What kind of name is that for an album?!?" I thought Jesse had lost it! I mean 'Have It All'?? I was disappointed!

Then more disappoint came when Jesse tweeted the name of his 1st single "Shake" off the new album. I was excited but disappointed. Later on that month he released the single and I didn't like it at first. I'd been waiting so long for new material from him that I really wasn't please with it at all. But as time when on it grew on me, the album name and the 1st single.

At this point Jesse started to do radio promotion. He would go into radio stations and talk about his single and album. He then did a bunch of mini tour. That's where I heard "Mrs. Mistake" and "One Night" I fell in love with the songs straight away! And I knew that 'Have It All' was going to be amazing!!

Christmas was coming up and I heard 'Have It All' would be coming out in the new year (2011) I was so happy!! Jesse sung some of his new tracks live and the first one I heard was "I Think She Likes Me" And I didn't like it again. But this time I waited 30 minutes and listened to it again and again. After playing it 20 in one day, I started it like it! Then I loved it! I then heard "Club Hop" and "Have It All" I loved the tracks.

The release date has been changed since then but I'm a huge fan so I'll be waiting..........
    Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

How Jesse came into my life - My Story  *UPDATED 24TH OCT 2011* Empty Interesting and Sweet!

Post  Quida411 Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:17 pm

I like your story on how Jesse McCartney came into your life! Very interesting and Sweet!!! Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:06 am

Quida411 wrote:I like your story on how Jesse McCartney came into your life! Very interesting and Sweet!!! Smile

Thank you!! Smile
    Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

How Jesse came into my life - My Story  *UPDATED 24TH OCT 2011* Empty Your Welcome!

Post  Quida411 Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Your Welcome! Very Happy
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:24 am

Quida411 wrote:Your Welcome! Very Happy

Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:04 pm