JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

We Can Go Anywhere - Mini Story *UPDATED 12TH APRIL 2012*

jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

We Can Go Anywhere - Mini Story *UPDATED 12TH APRIL 2012* Empty We Can Go Anywhere - Mini Story *UPDATED 12TH APRIL 2012*

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:35 pm

If you like it so far, please comment and I'll write more Smile

I drove in the pouring rain after dropping Katie off to her parents house. Even though she's 23 and I'm 24 they won't let us be together. We've been dating since we were 18, though her parents don't know that. They think I'm no good for her. 

Me and Katie have talked about moving in together. But if her Mother and Father found out, they would kill us both! The plan was to pack a bag or two and leave. Katie said she would but was worried if her parents would try and stop her.

I reached my house. I ran to the front door and went in. "So much rain" I mumbled. I took off my jacket and put it to dry. I texted Katie to ask her if she was ok, she was. 

As I sat on my bed, I was thinking how we would leave. We hadn't pick a place to live. It had to be safe.

Last edited by jessefan on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

We Can Go Anywhere - Mini Story *UPDATED 12TH APRIL 2012* Empty Re: We Can Go Anywhere - Mini Story *UPDATED 12TH APRIL 2012*

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:17 am

awe sweet! Kind of like 'running away' hehe I wonder where they'll run away to? POST MORE (:
    jessefan
    jessefan

We Can Go Anywhere - Mini Story *UPDATED 12TH APRIL 2012* Empty Re: We Can Go Anywhere - Mini Story *UPDATED 12TH APRIL 2012*

Post  jessefan Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:30 am

jessecraze wrote:awe sweet! Kind of like 'running away' hehe I wonder where they'll run away to? POST MORE (:

Thank you! Smile It's a mini story so it won't be long. 'Running Away' as in your story? I haven't read that one. Sorry.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:04 pm

jessefan wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:awe sweet! Kind of like 'running away' hehe I wonder where they'll run away to? POST MORE (:

Thank you! Smile It's a mini story so it won't be long. 'Running Away' as in your story? I haven't read that one. Sorry.

awe okay its still good and oh you haven't? Well thats okay hehe it just reminded me cuz in that one Jesse is abused by his dad and at 15, runs away getting picked up by a man with a daughter named 'Lexi' who is less than a year younger than Jess and anyway they both have to run from Jesse's abusive dad and make it on their own. You might like it tho if you read (: hehe but I understand youre already writing a lot hehe you're good tho! Keep it up!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:18 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

awe okay its still good and oh you haven't? Well thats okay hehe it just reminded me cuz in that one Jesse is abused by his dad and at 15, runs away getting picked up by a man with a daughter named 'Lexi' who is less than a year younger than Jess and anyway they both have to run from Jesse's abusive dad and make it on their own. You might like it tho if you read (: hehe but I understand youre already writing a lot hehe you're good tho! Keep it up!

Thank you!! I love writing and the fact you like it makes me really happy!! Very Happy I'll read it once this story is done, I don't want to end up copying you Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:21 pm

jessefan wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:
    jessefan wrote:

Thank you!! I love writing and the fact you like it makes me really happy!! Very Happy I'll read it once this story is done, I don't want to end up copying you Smile

awe its cool <3 You'll be fine (:
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:40 pm

Thank you so much! Smile <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 am

Here is the next chapter!! Smile

Chapter 2

I got a call from Katie saying she wanted to leave now and couldn't wait anymore. I pulled out my map and called her back. "Where would you like to go?" I asked. "Anywhere Jesse, as long as we can be together" That made me smile! "How about Jacksonville?" I said. "Urm.... I don't know, what's it like there?" She asked. "I have no idea" I told her. We lived in New York so on order to go some place we would have to drive or take a flight out and figure out how to get my car there. "How about Texas? That's far enough." I asked her again, unsure what her answer would be. "Texas it is!" she said in a happy voice. "Great" I said. We up hung up the phone. After talking about how we where going to get there. I told her I would drive and then we would pick a county.

It was 2:30am and I went to sleep. I needed some rest as I would be busy tomorrow and I needed to take some money out of the bank. I wanted to take some cash with us. I didn't want someone tracing my card. So I would have to be careful and only use it when it's safe to.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. Bushed my teeth and took a shower. I quickly had something to eat and headed out. I got in my car and drove to the shops. I didn't know much about Texas so I needed to buy a book. I entered the Oak Bookstore, I looked around for the travel section. It was right at the other end of the shop. I flicked thought a few and found the right one. I paid for the book I choose and headed to the bank. I wasn't sure how much I should take out so I thought $30,000 should do for now. I walked into the bank and waited to be called. "Next!" the lady yelled. I walked over and said "Hi, I'd like to take out $30,000 cash please" The lady looked stunned "What's it for" she asked me. I was thinking "Really?!!" So I said "It's to buy a car, the deals only accept cash" She went on to process the information and went to speak to the manger. She came back and said "That's fine, I just need a few signatures" She handed me a couple of forms to sign. I did what she asked and signed them. She then handed me 3 bags of money which I shoved into my backpack. With that I walked of the bank and as I was walking out I bumped into a man, as I was saying sorry I looked up to see it was Katie's father, Edward.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Tue Oct 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Chapter 3

"Where are you going in a hurry?" He said. "Urm... Just to the bookstore sir, my sister wanted me to look for a book for her" I said. "Fine, anyway I'm glad I bumped into you. Me and my wife will be out of town tonight and will be back tomorrow afternoon around 2pm. We will be leaving around 4pm today. Can you please just look out for Katie. I don't like you but I have no choice! And I know she is 23, I just don't her being by herself" He said. "Sure Mr. Williams, I will!" I said. "Good" he replied. Edward walked off after he bumped into me. "He was glad that he bumped into me?!? Yeah right!!" 

I texted Katie to let her know what happened and that I would be coming over to her house. I'll take her out for dinner and then we can back to hers or mine. 

I got back into my car and headed back home. I'll called the Dallas restaurant to book a table for 7:30pm. I wanted to treat my girl. 

When I got home I decided to clean my living room. I had a lot junk mail. So I threw them out. It was approaching 5:45pm. So I hit the shower before picking up Katie. 
    I got out and got ready. I put on a black suit and emptied out my perfume. I just want to smell nice. I looked at my watch and it was 6:30pm. So I called Katie and to tell her I was coming. "Hey, girl! I'm on my way. I hope you're ready!" I said. "I'm always ready for you Jesse!" she said. With that I hung up and went. I reached her house at 7:00pm and rung the door bell. She answered. "Wow! You look beautiful!!" I said in shock. "Thank you! Shall we?" Katie said. 

We drove in silence. Which was odd as we normally would talk. We parked in the car park and went into the restaurant. "Mr. McCartney, we have a table booked for 7:30pm" "Come with me sir" the man said. I looked over at Katie and smiled, I wanted to take her home and....... "Here is your table and menu" the waiter said. "Great!! Did he have interrupt my thoughts?" I muttered.  

We ordered drinks and food. We weren't really eating much as we both knew what we wanted to do. After we ate, I paid the bill and headed home fast. 

We reached the door kissing, hands all over each other. Katie couldn't open the front door so I helped her. Once inside our coats dropped to the floor, along with her handbag. I took her hand and went upstairs. Still kissing Katie opened her bedroom door. We both went inside. "God, I love you so much" I said breathless. "I love you too Jesse, kiss my neck" she said. I did as she said. As doing so we both landed on the bed. I was now on top of her. I had my had on her thigh and she had her hand on my back. She was moaning in my ear and I kissed her more. She stated to pull on my suit so I let her take it off. I was now in my underwear. And then I started to take her dress off. We both kissed more, hands all over our bodies. We got into bed and took off our remaining underwear. We made love.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:53 pm

This chapter is 16+. But you can still read Smile

Chapter 4

I could feel the sun on my back. I opened my eyes to see Katie still sleeping. I got up trying not to wake her up, I walked to the bathroom. Then I heard a voice saying "Where are you going?" "Just to the bathroom, I'll be right back" I told her. She smiled. As I was washing my hands the bathroom door opened. Katie said she wanted to bush her teeth. I moved out of the way as I'd already bushes mine. When she was done she asked me if I wanted to have a shower first. I told her sure, she went out and brought me a towel. By this time I was already in the shower. The next thing I knew Katie had hopped into the shower with me. "What are you doing?" I said in a happy voice. "I though you might need a hand" She said in a flirty matter. She started to soap me down, I loved it when she touched me. I soaped her as well. Running my hands all over her body as I had done the night before. She likes what I was doing. That feeling came back again. And I couldn't help but push Katie up against the wall and give her what we both wanted again. The water from the shower fell on both of us as we made love for the second time.

We got out of the shower and I took her to the bed. I needed more. Katie didn't mind. She kissed my neck, this time she was on top of me and I knew what she wanted to do. And I let her. I slowly went in and she was saying name again. I was moving, she was moving and I didn't want this to end. We went on for another hour and as we finished, we both heard footsteps. I looked over to Katie in horror. We froze, standing there naked. The footsteps got closer. There was a knock on the bedroom door.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:03 am

Sorry I haven't updated. I've been really busy and I've not been able to write. Hopefully I'll be able to update in the coming weeks! Smile
    jmaclover42796
    jmaclover42796

Number of posts : 41
    Hobbies : Listening to music(mainly Jesse McCartney), sign language, reading, and last but not least dreaming about Jesse and meeting him

Post  jmaclover42796 Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:53 pm

Can't wait for more!! <3
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:31 am

jmaclover42796 wrote:Can't wait for more!! <3

Thank you!! Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:52 pm

Hey! Sorry it took me so long to check this our for you. Smile

I love it so far. Great start! Excited for more.
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:29 pm

Sorry for the lack of update. I've been busy. This chapter is a little short but I will write another and make it longer.

Enjoy Smile

Chapter 5

I quickly put my clothes on and hid in the bathroom. I heard Katie open the door and her father walked in. I heard them talking. I saw Katie looking at the bathroom every few seconds. I guess she was worried her dad would find out I was her. They spoke for a while and then left. Katie came to the door. "My parents are going to the supermarket, you can quickly go before they come out" she told me. "Sure" I said. I grabbed my stuff and told her I'd call her later.

I got home around lunch time. I putt keys on the coffee table and talked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and took out the pasta dish from a few days ago. I heated it up and ate it. After finishing up I sat down. "I gonna have to leave with Katie real soon and fast!" I muttered. "How about L.A??" I added. I knew that leaving for Texas wouldn't be far enough, her parents would find us and drag Katie back with them and I didn't want that to happen! 

I switched on my laptop and stated to search for a flight. I put in the dates for the next few days. The price was $1,300 per person. But I didn't care. I just hope Katie won't mind leaving in the next few weeks. We both would need to get our things ready. 

My phone buzzed. A message from Katie. It read "Jesse, my parents found out what we doing when they were out of town, they have banned me from seeing you and they are coming around to yours!!!!..............."
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:24 am

Updatding soon!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 am

Sorry for the lack of updates! I've been busy with other stuff. Hopefully I'll have something to post soon! Smile
    jessefan
    jessefan

Post  jessefan Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:21 pm

Chapter 6

I quickly grabbed my car keys and ran out of my house and jumped into my car and drove off. I quickly made a left turn as Katie's parents would be coming from the right. I carried on straight, I drove for another 5 miles. I pulled up into the driveway and parked. This was mine and Kaite's crash house. 

I got out of the car and went into the house. I called Katie. "hey it's me, you ok? Have your parents left?" Katie replied " I'm fine thanks, yes they have" I said "Ok here's the plan. When your parents are sleeping, I'm going to come round and pick you up. We are going to leave tonight. I'll be the at 2:30am" "ok sure. I'll have a bag ready" Said Katie. With that we hung up. 

There wasn't really a plan. I actually had no idea what do to. I had to think. The best option would be to drive down to the Hamptons first and then deicide. But I needed to book the flight to L.A. I wonder how quickly I can get the seats booked. But then I'd need to buy or rent an apartment out too. Oh god!!! Maybe I'm over thinking this!! 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:03 pm