JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

It Takes Two (new tv series by Miss Amp)

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

It Takes Two (new tv series by Miss Amp) Empty It Takes Two (new tv series by Miss Amp)

Post  jessecraze Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:40 am

IT TAKES TWO by : Miss Amp

introduction:
    Two very good friends Jesse Abraham Arthur McCartney and Alison Renee Stone become room mates when they get out of college and need support from each other. The two have always came close to showing their real emotions but have managed to keep their feelings a secret from each other. As they now live together, can they keep their feelings hidden or will fate win?

Theme song: It Takes two - Rob base
    Pilot episode

Scene 1.

Jesse and Aly are walking into their new 'studio apartment' for the first time with boxes of stuff they are moving in with. The place is spacious, yet very boring and empty.

Jesse: Well Aly, my dear, here we are! This is the start of our lives from here on out!

Alison: Well, um, no furniture?

Jesse: Oh...right. Well they never said we wouldn't have a couch!

Alison: Great! Looks like we'll have no where to sit untill we find a couch.

Jesse: looks like we'll be without alot of things. They really don't supply much here.

Alison: Thats why you read the fine print, Jess!

Jesse: Eh, who has time to read? Between my new job and the ladies all over me, im pretty booked.

Alison: What ladies? You mean the two older women from the seinors pool down at the gym?

Jesse: hey! Those ladies are in shape. 60 and can almost out lap me!

Alison: Right...So lets see which bedrooms we want?

While Jesse goes into one room you can now hear him scream like a girl. Jesse runs out.

Alison: What the heck, Jesse?

Jesse: I'm not taking that room! There was a big spider!

Alison: Well goooo kill it!

Jesse: *talking nervous* Cant you go kill it?

Alison: *rolls her eyes* It's like i'm moving in with a child!

Jesse: *taking offense and getting cracky in his voice* It's a big spider, okay? I'm talking mother of all spiders!

Alison: *walking off* Fine... i'll go kill it for you.

Scene 2.

Jesse and Alison visit a furniture store to find a couch.

While Alison is talking to a worker there about some deals, Jesse is napping in one of the comfortable recliners. The worker faces him as Jesse is snoring loudly with his mouth wide open. Alison walks up to him quietly, then shakes his legs to wake him up!

Alison: Jesse, get up!

Jesse jumps up quick while rubbing spit off his mouth.

Alison whispers: Youre supposed to be helping me buy a couch!

Jesse: I don't care. You can pick.

The manager: Do we have a problem?

Alison: No sir. Just discussing the deals with each other.

Then Alison faces Jesse frustraited at him.

Alison Whispers: Get up and help me pick a couch now!

Jesse: Okay. okay. *Jesse looks around and then points*
    Over there. That couch! Done.

Jesse sits back in the chair and reclines back to sleep.

Alison reaches down to pinch his leg. Jesse sits back up.

Jesse: Ow!

Alison: Get up and help me or we'll cotinue to sit on the floor while watching the game.

Jesse quickly sits up off the chair and rushes over towards the couches. Alison follows.

Scene 3.

Jesse and Alison have their new couch delivered, they move it to the spot they want and then as they sit down, the couch caves in and they both sink in together.

Jesse: Um...this wasn't supposed to happen!

Alison: You think?
    I sure hope you put a warranity on this couch!

Jesse: Well I signed some extra papers but umm...

Alison: You didn't read the fine print again, did you?

Jesse: Um...no?

Alison climbs off the couch frustraited.

Alison: You need to march down back to Furniture Valley and demand a new couch!

Jesse: Why me?

Alison: Well if you would have helped me find a good couch in the first place instead of sleeping, we wouldn't be in this mess!

Jesse: Fine! I'll go down there! Just help me up here...

Alison then walks away off into her bedroom leaving Jesse stuck down in the couch.

Jesse: Aly... Aly?

Scene. 4

Jesse is back at Furniture Valley, trying to get a new couch.
    He trys out one couch and then sits on another one. It's so soft, he leans back and before he knows it, he's asleep.

-45 minutes later-

Business manager - Sir. Sir!*Jesse's eyes barely open* Sir, you can not sleep on our furniture!*jesse groans*

Jesse - *realizing what he's doing* I'm up! I'm up!
    Business manager - Sir, were you planning to buy this couch?
    Jesse - *rubs his eyes* um, yea. yea.... put it on my card!

-back at the apartment-
    Alison: *viewing their new couch* Jesse, this couch looks like my grandmas! Could you not even consider the color?

Jesse: *smirks* But it's soft... All i see myself doing on that baby is taking naps. Sweet, sweet, naps....

Alison: *scoffs* Whatever, I give up on you!

Jesse: If you hate it so bad, you take it back!
    Alison: *thinking* I just wanna finally get settled in... No more moving things around or unpacking.(Jesse sees another spider crawling on the floor and screams while jumping up into Aly's arms)

Jesse: Ohmygod! It's another spider!

Alison: Ewe. We should call the landlord and complain!

Jesse: (closes his eyes) Kill it!!

Alison: *sets Jesse down* You kill it, you baby!(Aly walks away and Jesse runs out of the apartment creeped out)

THAT IS ALL I HAVE SO FAR AND IF ANY OF YOU ARE EVEN INTERESTED IN THIS SCRIPT, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL CONTINUE THIS (:
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

It Takes Two (new tv series by Miss Amp) Empty Re: It Takes Two (new tv series by Miss Amp)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:51 am

I love her name! And lmao it's hilarious how Jesse's the one afraid of the spider and not Alison. I would love to read more! =)
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Number of posts : 30
    Occupation : none, except the occasional baby-sitting job for my neighbors

It Takes Two (new tv series by Miss Amp) Empty Re: It Takes Two (new tv series by Miss Amp)

Post  jessiecarson257 Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:48 am

gosh Jesse reminds me of a girl in my second grade class who screamed when she saw a spider!!! more!!!!!!
    jmaclover42796
    jmaclover42796

Number of posts : 41
    Hobbies : Listening to music(mainly Jesse McCartney), sign language, reading, and last but not least dreaming about Jesse and meeting him

Post  jmaclover42796 Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 am

Can't wait for you to post more girly!! <3 I need more stories since I no longer have Twitter
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:21 am

I like this!! Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:00 pm