JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+7
aalliinnaaaaa
AngelaJoy
Jmaclover16
Audrine
heathermarie
babygirl49392
jessecraze
11 posters

Into Ya - new Jesse fic by Miss Amp

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Into Ya - new Jesse fic by Miss Amp Empty Into Ya - new Jesse fic by Miss Amp

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:50 am

INTO YA by: Miss Amp

This is my very first Mature fan-fic
    for the forum.

Romantic/Comedy

Only rated M, becuase of the story line.

What it's about:
    Jesse McCartney ofcourse
    is the main guy.
    He really likes this one girl
    that he meets and decides to make it
    his mission to "put a little into her" lol
    The girl likes Jesse too
    and starts seeing him every weekand.
    Though she refuses to give herself away
    till marriage.. Although on a unexspected
    night when the date gets carried away...
    (I can't give everything away, you have to read)

Characters:
    Jesse McCartney - Himself
    Taylor Rose - Main girl
    Philly - Jesse's bestfriend (back up singer)
    libby - Main girl's bestfriend

anyone interested? (please let me know)

Last edited by jessecraze on Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Into Ya - new Jesse fic by Miss Amp Empty Re: Into Ya - new Jesse fic by Miss Amp

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:05 am

Sounds good. Post soon please.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Into Ya - new Jesse fic by Miss Amp Empty Re: Into Ya - new Jesse fic by Miss Amp

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Sounds good. Post soon please.
    wooo! Yay =D I'll deff post more as soon as 1 or 2 more ppl, are interested Wink
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:39 pm

i'll definitely read it! it sounds good (:
    Audrine
    Audrine

Number of posts : 33
    Hobbies : Music : JESSE MCCARTNEY, Taekwondo and my Car

Post  Audrine Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:16 pm

I'm interested too. sounds good !
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:43 pm

Very Happy wooo! thanks sooo much everyone... Here you go!!! (please tell me what you think, before I post more)

How the two main characters meet:

Jesse's pov.
    I was walking into the club after been gone for 3 months on tour, when I notice two very lovely ladies walking out of the women's room. The first one to come out, had a nice smile but when the second girl came out, I had to adjust my tie and loosen it. Philly, my homeboy, looked over at me and said, 'Those two look nice, don't they?'
    At first I was too hot to speak, but then I looked at Philly with a smirk on my face and said, 'I think we should buy them some drinks.' Philly nodded with a sly grin and we slowly made our way near the bar. The two fine girls were standing there giggling away and I cleared my throat, to get their attention. The girl I liked the most, turned to look at me and made eye-contact right away! I felt like her eyes were doing the talking for her and I could already tell she was a super hot chick, that loved to drink alcohol as much as I do. (atleast I hoped so)
    Philly jumped right in talking and said, 'You ladies look like you need some drinks. Allow me and my boy Jesse, to provide what needs providing.' Both girls giggled and started whispering to each other. Both looking straight at me. I was deffently on fire and wanted nothing more than to get out of there with the both of them! However, I didn't wanna rush anything just yet. Since I just got started. Philly and I bought drinks and passed them around. The girl I liked the most, had this soft, silky, long, light-brown hair, that was slightly wavy. Looked fresh like in a shampoo commercial. Her eyes as dark-blue and sparkled, as the night sky. Somehow they had me trapped and I couldn't stop looking at them. She didn't seem to mind, either... Philly was talking away to the other girl, who was blonde and shaped like barbie. Not that she wasn't cute too, but she just wasn't burnnin' me up, like the brunette was. Just something about her, drove me wild! Finally I started to ask her some questions to get to know her. To my surprise, she was very open with herself and pretty much allowed me closer to her. I ofcourse liked that, since I liked how she looked and talked. Such a sexy voice. After talking to her and getting to know her some, I talk her into leaving with me. Myself, her, her friend and Philly, all leave and ride around in a "Lincoln Navigator SUV". The music is loud and hot, as the girl in the back seat with me. I finally find a way for my tounge to go into her mouth and I think she likes it. Then as I want to get further into it, I realize I have yet to know her name or age. Why? I've talked to her for two hours straigt. How could I not ask her those two important questions? It led me to panic! What if she was under 21 and what if her name is something like "Francis"?
    I pulled myself away quickly and she looked at me strange. What a total jerk I was, to not ask her name. To act like I was all about leaving and getting laid, rather than getting to know a very beautiful girl... Finally the girl said, 'You ok?' I sighed and said, 'I am so sorry.' She smirked and said, 'What are you sorry for? I am enjoying myself!' I grinned and then frowned saying, 'I am sorry that I do not know ur name or age. What d*ck, doesn't ask a pretty girl her name?' She giggled and said, 'My name isn't that important anyway.' I looked at her a second admiring her beauty and then said, 'I beg to differ. If we are getting anywhere tonight, I need to know your name.' She grinned and said, 'I don't know what anywhere would be, but it's not under my dress.' I raised one eyebrow, not sure what she was talking about. Then it came to me, that she must not be on the same page. She must not be thinking about sex, like I am. Maybe i'm the only perverted one? I just sat in my seat facing straight, trying to figure out what was really on her mind. Girl sure knew how to be mysterious. All the more reason, to make me hard for her. Finally she faced me with such a cute smile and said, 'My name starts with a T.' I faced her and said, 'Oh, I gotta guess your name. let's see. Uh.. Tina?' She shook her head and said, 'You guess it right and i'll tell you my age for free!' I laughed out loud. She is either drunk or she's deffently different. I finally said, 'I dunno, Taylor?' She just looked into my eyes for a minute then she smirked and said, 'I'm 22, this fall.' I thought about it and said, 'So I got your name right?' She nodded and then grabbed my face, only to start making back out with me. I really hoped she would spend the night with me. It was too much fun, to end. As the Suv pulled slowly down my street, I got really excited. Taylor looked at me odd and said, 'Um, where are we?' I grinned sly and said, 'We are at my place. Is that cool?' She shrugged and said, 'Sure.' I sighed with reliefe and felt like I just made a really hot deal. (I did) The four of us go inside and I take Taylor up to my room right away, leaving Philly and the other girl downstairs. We get in my room and I shut the door, locking it. Taylor sat on my bed, looking around. She grinned and said, 'I love the bright colors you have added. They make me happy!' I grinned and said, 'Looking at you, is deffently making me happy.' Taylor giggled and I rushed over to her, to take her in my arms and continue making out with her. Thinking in my head, 'Wow. This has got to be the best night of my life. She's the perfect chick!' As I was ready to undress her though, she rolled me off of her and sat up quickly. Then she said, 'Look, I really admire you and you have some amazing eyes, but i'm not into giving myself away. You have to put a ring on my finger, if you are going to have me.' I sat up too, looking at her dissapointed. I thought she would be easy, but she's hard. Taylor kissed my cheeck, stood up, grabbed her purse and headed for the door. I got up following her and grabbed onto her shoulder. She faced me and I said, 'Wait. I really like you.' Taylor grinned and said, 'Oh I like you too. I'm just not having sex you with!' Then Taylor was leaving down the stairs. I couldn't let her get away. I really did have feelings for her. I followed her all the way to my front door and said, 'Hey. Can I atleast take you to dinner sometime?' Taylor turned around with a cute smile and said, 'Oh alright.' She took a small piece of paper out of her purse, kissed it and handed it to me. It had her number on it and now had her lipstick on it too. Then I smelt it and it smelled like 'Love spell'. I was more than ready to die over her. For sure, I would be calling her very soon.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Cute! Post more soon please!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:46 pm

OHH I LOVE THIS POST MORE SOON PLEASE!!! Into Ya - new Jesse fic by Miss Amp 690817
    Audrine
    Audrine

Number of posts : 33
    Hobbies : Music : JESSE MCCARTNEY, Taekwondo and my Car

Post  Audrine Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:38 pm

I love it too !!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:09 pm

awww. I'm glad you all like it <33 More will be up very soon. I just started writting this, so I don't have too much written yet, but it's all in my head so i'll try to be quick Very Happy
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:39 pm

wms
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:49 pm

Wooo ok! Here is the first chapter!! Hope you all like it Very Happy (please be honest about what you think)<33333

Chapter 1.

Taylor's pov.
    I spent hours getting ready. Jesse was this dreamy, handsome, guy.. His eyes were green and wonderful. How could I not go to dinner with him? (Even though he tried to seduce me.) It was very hot, but I just couldn't give in. It totally goes against everything I believe in life. To me, sex should be special and with that person you are spending your life with. Not a one night stand. No matter what, I knew Jesse could still be a great guy somehow... Then I heard a buzz on my wall. This must be Jesse! I walked over pushing the button saying, 'Hey. I'll be right down!'

Jesse's pov.
    After hearing Taylor's sexy voice, I awaited to see her sexy body. A few mins later, she came outside where I was, with a smile that was out of this world. She looked happy and confident about our date. Man, If only I could take her to my place afterwards. I just hope I can keep my cool till then. She greeted me with a kiss on my cheeck and I walked her to my suv again. We got in and headed to the restaurant. When we got there, I got us straight in and seated. Right away, I wanted to buy her a drink. she allowed me and I ordered. Then we each picked up a menu and decided what to eat. I also tried getting to know her more, but she was being somewhat causious. I didn't know why, either. Finally she came out to me and said, 'I think you are a wonderful person, but if you have taking me home afterwards in your mind, please get it out, becuase i'm not interested in that yet. I just want to know you more first.' I let out a small sigh and said back, 'Well i'm trying to get to know you more too, but you aren't very open tonight!' Then she rolled her eyes and said, 'Forgive me that I wont open up and spread my legs for you, becuase i'm descent.' I smirked and said, 'Whatever. Just read your damn menu!' A few minutes later, she grabbed her purse and stood up. My eyes were widen and I said, 'Where are you going?' she sighed and said, 'I'm just going to the ladie's room. I'll be right back.' I smiled and said, 'Oh ok.' She walked off and I slid back in my chair some! Taylor was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. Could I help that I was very attracked to her? So what, I wanted to seduce her... She's gorgeious, that's why!!

Taylor's pov.
    I was in the ladie's room and feeling very alone. Why did it seem like I was the only one who cared about true love and sex "after" marriage? Jesse was very nice and I know guy's have feelings too, but why can't he accept my wish to wait? How come he makes me feel guilty on purpose, for not putting out? Sure I thought he was hot and if we were married, I would have sex with him. I'm very attracted to him, I just really wanna save myself! I doubt he's saved his self at all, but I really want to! I finished checking myself in the mirror and added a little more body spray. Then I headed back to the table. I sat back down and Jesse straightend himself up in his seat. He grinned and said, 'You ok?' I nodded and said, 'Yea, thanks.' Then the waitress came and Jesse said, 'Do you know what you want?' I nodded and ordered my food. Jesse looked at me a second before he ordered and then said, 'I think i'll have the same!' I smiled at him and something was going on between us. I couldn't figure it out right away, but I knew it was something special. It got me very excited! We talked more, ate our food, then Jesse wanted desert. I explained I was too full and he decided to take me on home. Thank God, he took me to my place! Jesse walked me up to my door and stood there, as I turned the key. I opened my door up and before I went inside, I said, 'Thank you for dinner Jesse. You are a sweet guy.' I kissed his cheeck and started inside. Then Jesse stopped me and said, 'Wait Taylor.' I came back out and shut the door. Jesse stood facing me with a red face and added, 'I really like you alot. I think you are an amazing woman and i'm very into you.' I smiled and said back,'Awe. Well i'm into you too. I'm just not letting you come inside tonight.' I kissed Jesse softly on the lips and wanted to go inside, but Jesse grabed me back and kissed me some more. Yes it was hot and yes it was crazy. I started to feel bad, as we continued to kiss against my door. Jesse tried to turn the knob, to take me inside but I pulled away and said, 'Goodnight sweetie. Call me later!' I slowly walked in my condo, leaving Jesse to stand with his mouth dropped! I smirked and blew him a kiss, before shutting the door all the way and wanting to slide down it, feeling so excited to have this wonderful guy in my life!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:10 pm

So, cute. Great job!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:22 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:So, cute. Great job!

awe thanks for reading =D I hope others get to read it and like it, then I'll post more and hopefully it will be just as good or better! <3
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:59 pm

i like it!
    i can't wait to read more!
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:14 am

i like it so far.. wms
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:23 pm

Thank you everyone for reading so far... I hope you all are enjoying this. Don't forget to be honest about what you think Into Ya - new Jesse fic by Miss Amp 110686 Thanks so much!

Chapter 2.

Jesse's pov.
    I sat by the phone hesitating if I should call Taylor again or not. I knew she wouldn't put out, but I coudn't keep myself from her! She was absolutely gorgeous and sexy. Everything about her, was perfect! Was she worth waisting another weekand without sex? I'm a single, bachelour, with high hormoans and needs. I was on edge and coudn't be still. How could she not put out to me and still sleep at night? Maybe I just had to get her warmed up to me. Maybe once we spend more time and she feels secure, she will sleep with me? I called her up and asked her back to dinner again. Taylor actually said yes and hung up with me to hurry and get ready. As I got out of the shower and faced the mirror, I studdied my face to make sure it was shaved well. I wanted my face to be smooth, if she decides to touch it at all tonight. I really was crossing my fingers to get lucky! Once I got myself ready, I called for my ride to come and left my place. No telling if we were to get drunk tonight, we didn't wanna drive ourselves. The Suv pulled me up to Taylor's condo building. I got out, went up to the front door and pushed in the button saying, 'Taylor, are you ready?' I let go of the button a minute and listened for her. Finally she spoke back saying, 'Hey come on up! I am almost ready.' I sighed and put my finger up to the driver, to hold on. Then I went inside and up to Taylor's place. I knocked and she opened it, rushing back into her room. I walked inside slowly and took a good look around. Her bachelourette pad, was really nice. She too, had bright colors everywhere. I noticed she had posters framed, along with awards framed. Did she write music? I got really confused. If she did, I was not informed about it. Seems like she told me that her carrer was business. Maybe Taylor met, music business? That would shock me. I just stood trying to wait, but I was in a hurry to see her. Then I could hear sounds of spraying. This sexy, in-toxicating smell, flooded in the room and I wanted her to come out so badly. Soon, the sound of her high heels, approached me!

Taylor's pov.
    It seemed like it was taking me forever to get ready. I really was hurrying, but wasn't getting anywhere. Finally though I was ready and came out of the room. I walked into my living room, finding Jesse standing with wide eyes and I could tell he was very turned on. Ofcourse I greeted him with a kiss on the cheeck and he quickly kissed my cheeck back! I was crossing my fingers, hoping he wasn't going to attack me. Grabbing my purse, I tried to walk towards the door, but Jesse still stood there. I sighed and said, 'Are we ready or not?' Jesse scratched the back of his head and said, 'Well, I was kind of wondering what all these awards are from?' I threw down my purse and said, 'Um, they really aren't a big deal. Can we go now?' Jesse raised his eyebrows and said, 'I thought you said your carrer was business?' I let out air of frustraiten and said, 'Yea it is. It's just um, the music business. It'really no big deal, i'm' really hungary.' Jesse looked at me stunned and said, 'So what, these are songs you wrote or how come I never heard of you before? Do you sing or play an instrument?' I got upset and said, 'I don't wanna talk about it right now!' I started out of the door and Jesse jumped infront of me. He grinned and said, 'Why don't you wanna talk about it? I mean, we are in the same business. It's not like anything you need to hide or worry about.' I put my head down and said, 'Trust me, these awards are no big deal. Nothing like the awards that are in your place. Please, let's go now.' Jesse frowned and escorted me out the door, down the steps, out the front door and down those set of steps, into the suv. We road to dinner and neither of us, said a word!

Jesse's pov.
    I was determend to figure Taylor out. She was this big, ball, of mystery and secrets. Something told me, she wasn't straigt up with me! I had to know the truth about her. After all, we were on our second date together. I felt like we could be moving fast, but If she wasn't honest, I had to take things slow with her. Suddenly, sex was no longer on my mind. I was too focused on who she was. We got to the restaruant and went inside to be seated. I pushed in her chair, trying to be a gentlmen, but still very unsure of her. When she was pushed in, I sat down across from and cleared my throat. Taylor grinned and said, 'I never ate here before, so you will have to order for me.' I grinned back and said, 'Do you trust me?' Taylor nodded and said, 'You have very good taste.' Some reason, chills ran up my spine and I started to think about sex again. Why was she so lovely and perfect? Everything about her. Even if she was hiding the truth about her self, I couldn't help but want her! I needed her. My lap was very sore now. There had to be a way to keep my cool. How could I, when i'm sitting across from her? The waiter came and offered us the wine special. I was so nervous I shouted, 'No wine!' Taylor looked at me odd and said, 'Why not? The special looks good!' I didn't know what to say and the waiter said, 'Sir, I think the lovely lady wants wine.' I scratched the back of my head and said, 'S-Sure. The special for both of us...' The waiter nodded and left the table. Taylor leaned forward and said, 'You alright, Jess?' I sighed and said, 'Yea. I'm sorry, I just can't stop thinking about your wall of awards!' Taylor leaned back in her chair and said, 'Fine. The awards were for song pieces I had written for local films.' I was set back in my chair and in deep thought. I smirked and said, 'That's why I never heard of you?' Taylor shrugged and said, 'Yea my job's pretty crappy. Those posters were of the crappy movies!' I chuckled and said, 'Why are you calling them crappy?' Taylor sighed and said, 'They are the worst movies I have ever seen. I keep wishing for better to come along, but i'm just not good enough, I guess!' I smiled and said, 'I'd have to hear you sometime.' Taylor nodded and said, 'Yea I guess you will.' Then wine came and I ordered us food. We ate quietly and pleasently, then paid the bill and left. I walked Taylor back up to her door and as I kissed her goodnight I said, 'You sure I can't come in for just a little while, baby?' Taylor grinned sly and said, 'Nope. Although you can call me again next weekand and we can have dinner again. Goodnight sweetie.' She kissed me again and slowly went into her place. I stood there with my head pressed against her door. What was it going to take? I was getting so frustraited. I guess i'll be calling her again.
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:13 pm

poor jesse's getting no where
    haha
    wms
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:14 am

Oh that was so good I feel bad for Jesse he is really not getting anywhere with her she is playing hard to get post more soon please!!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:54 pm

Loving it! Man, Jesse just can't get ahead can he? haha. WMS!!
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:45 pm

i really like it! he's really not getting anywhere fast haha
    post more soon!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:56 am

lol Thank you everyone soo much for reading! I hope you are truely enjoying this Smile
    Here is the next chapter. Please continue to tell me what you think. Into Ya - new Jesse fic by Miss Amp 690817

Chapter 3.

Jesse's pov.
    Another week gone by and i'm calling Taylor again. Her sexy voice is saying, 'I'm not really in the mood for fancy food tonight. I'm more in the mood to dance. How about we just go to the club?' I sigh and say back, 'Sure, if that is what you wanna do.' (so much for being private) Nevertheless, I pick her up and take her to the club. We get there and go inside, only to find the place jam packed and loud. I'm trying to ask what she wants to drink and she says, 'You left what in your sink?' I get frustraited and end up texting her my question. She laughs and texts back what she wants. I order and then find us a small table to sit at in the corner. She frowns and says, 'Why are we all the way back here?' I frown too and say, 'I wanna be alone with you.' Taylor looks at me odd and says, 'You wanna do what?' I get frustraited and shout, 'I WANNA BE ALONE!' Taylor gets mad and grabs her purse and drink. I get up too and say, 'Where are you going?' She slams her chair into the table and says, 'FINE! Be alone!' I grabb her arm tight and say into her ear, 'I wanna be alone with you!' Taylor just stands there looking at me. Then she smiles and hugs me tight. I'm not sure why, but it feels so warm and comforting, to hug her. So I rub my hand along side her back and just hold her. She says in my ear, 'I'm sorry I missunderstood you, sweetie!' Then she kisses my cheeck and I kiss hers back. We sit down and sip our drinks. Not saying anything. I keep looking into her eyes. I wonder if all these dates we have had mean anything to her or is this just all fun and games? I wish I could ask her, but it's so darn loud and the dj keeps yelling, 'Make some noise in the hosue tonight!' Everyone is yelling and going wild. Normally I would enjoy this, but the fact i'm really going crazy over Taylor and really wanting to get to know her, is making me hate this place right now. I just want so bad to be alone with her. Not just to rendezvous with her, but to really be close with her! A little while later, Taylor is saying in my ear, 'It's really hard to chat here, with it being so loud!' I lean back over to her and say, 'Do you wanna go somewhere else?' Taylor nods and says, 'Sure. I don't really care where we go.' We take a few more sips and then head out. I lead her to the suv and then surprise her and take her back to my place. As we are heading down my street she sighs and says, 'Jesse, I should have known what you are up to.' I grin and say, 'Atleast it's quiet here and we can talk. Maybe do a few other things.' Taylor rolls her eyes and says, 'Yea you sure wish.' I grin big and take her inside and up to my room.

Taylor's pov.
    Jesse is taking me up to his room and for some reason, i'm very excited. Jesse has been more than amazing and I'm really into him. I still am scared to give myself away untill marriage, but I really do care about Jesse. I can't even figure it out, but he's driving me wild. My friend Libby insist I have a majour crush on him, but I am not too sure yet. I get inside Jesse's room and he leads me to sit on his bed. I set my purse down on the floor next to me and Jesse sits down too, taking off his shoes. Then he looks at me and says, 'You can make yourself comfortable in here.' I grin and start taking my heels off. Some reason, Jesse is watching me intensely. I look at him funny and say, 'What are you thinking?' Jesse shakes his head with a grin and says, 'Nothing. I can't admire your beauty?' I giggle and say, 'Um sure, not that I have any to admire.' Jesse smirks and starts to mumbble saying, 'Whatever. You are the hottest girl in the entire world...' I raise my eyebrows and say, 'Hmm. What was that?' Jesse shakes his head again and starts kissing down my neck. I sit there trying not to go crazy, but he's actually turnning me on. I mean seriously, if we were married i'd take him down in a heart beat! Since we are not, I just can't. I can't bring myself to do it. Probably, becuase of how my mother raised me. Jesse just kept kissing down my neck and began to message my leg. I liked it alot and started to moan some, but I didn't want to moan. It was hard. Jesse grinned big and looked into my eyes a minute. I looked back into his. Wow they were gorgeous. Jesse had to be the most handsome man, I ever met! Though I wanted our friendship to be more, than just physical attraction! I wanted us to have a deep friendship. Would Jesse want the same? I started talking to him saying, 'Jesse, can I ask you something?' Jesse relaxes his shoulders and says, 'Ask away, darling.' I grin and say, 'How do you seriously feel about us? This is only our third date, but do you think we could be good friends or do you think of us as more than friends?' Jesse gets red in the face but is glowing at the same time. I'm loving how it's looking right now! Jesse shrugs and says, 'Why, would you like to be more than friends?' I smirk and say, 'Well if you are willing to wait on me, yes I would love to be more than friends.' Jesse's head drops a minute and I can tell he's in deep thought. Then he looks at me in awe and says, 'Taylor, I love you. I think you are an amazing girl and i'm crazy for you. Though you also make me very horny and it's hard not to want you in my bed, becuase you are so sexy and fine. I'm sorry for sounding like a majour jerk, but I really wanna have sex with you and it's getting very hard for me to wait!' I put my head down and say, 'oh. Well if it's too hard to wait, then I guess we can't be more then friends.' Jesse wraps his arms around me tight and says, 'I said it was hard to wait, but I never said I woudn't try harder to wait.' I looked up into his eyes and grinned. Jesse grinned back at me and leaned in to kiss me. Right away our lips danced and I loved every minute of it. (pinch me, I swear I'm in a dream!) Too good for words to describe. I seriously died and went to heaven!

Jesse's pov.
    I could not believe this night, started out rough at the club but it just kept getting better. With Taylor wanting to be my girl and now she's in my arms, on my bed. Even though I'm deffently horny right now, something inside me felt paitent. I was just happy to be holding her and kissing her. (The way she wants it to be) I wanted her to be happy, becuase she made me happy! Then our kiss got stronger though. It got more intense and I was burnning up! I laid Taylor back on my bed and she didn't say anything or push me off. We just laid and kissed. Her kisses were heavenly too! My favorite flavour I think i've ever tasted in the world! God I was getting so horny again. We just kept kissing and I managed to wrap my legs around hers and she still didn't do nothing. Instead, she let out a small moan. Was she ok with this? Was all her talk about wanting me to wait, just a faze? I really hoped so, becuase this was the hottest moment i've ever had in my life. We kissed more and I slowly rubbed my right leg against her left. She had her arms wrapped around my neck and then her right hand moved down my back slowly and she rubbed it some. How could I possibly contain myself or calm down? After all, she was acting like she enjoyed this. I mean, what is not to enjoy? So I moved my head down to her neck and started kissing it. I took my hand and slowly rubbed her leg more and moved uptowards her dress. Finally I heard her say, 'Oh Jesse... What are you doing?' I looked at her strange and said, 'What? Is this not what you want?' Then she frowned and said, 'Have you not listened to anything i've said tonight?' I sat up frustraited and said, 'I heard you, I just thought you changed your mind.' Taylor sat up too and said, 'Hell no. You are never getting this, enless a ring is on it. Can't a couple just kiss passionately without having sex?' I sighed and said, 'Not when you are letting out moans and leading me on. Makes me crazy and once you make a man crazy, he's gotta have his way.' Taylor got up off the bed and said, 'I'm going on home. Goodnight Jesse!' I got off quickly too and said, 'No baby i'm sorry. Please stay longer. I'll do my best to cool it. Please!' Taylor grinned and said, 'Well ok, but just talking and kissing. No sex!' I nodded and hugged her tight. We talked for hours and actually fell alseep! I woke up in the middle of the night, to find her alseep in my arms, laying her head on my chest. I grinned super big and kissed her forehead. Damn, she slept like an angel! Taylor was seriously perfect. I was in amazement. I pulled up the covers over us and made sure she was warm. I kissed her forehead again and turned off the light beside us. Then I cuddled her tight and shut my eyes back to sleep.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:57 pm

Smile
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:12 pm

so cute! i really like it!
    post more soon (:
    AngelaJoy

Post  AngelaJoy Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:10 pm

write more

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:53 pm