JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+4
jessecraze
babygirl49392
l0vinxJeSsE
JessexBroadway
8 posters

I'M QUITTING.**UPDATE

JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Number of posts : 1754

I'M QUITTING.**UPDATE - Page 2 Empty Re: I'M QUITTING.**UPDATE

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Wow are you freaking kidding me!?
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:04 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I was totally just banned from mmmJesse too...

scratch hmm wonder why. hahahaha.

They really need to grow up.
    They shouldn't even be running a fansite if they're going to act this way.

Ugh! SO FREAKIN' TRUE!! Now it just seems that they are banning people for even coming here. Talk about immature!

Why do they even have the forum if all they are going to do is run people away by being rude, mean, and making people choose one or the other. It's ridiculous.

I know!
    The thread they made about making the forum private there was a line in there that said something like "if you disagree say so" or something. But I put my opinion down underneath another person's about how we're all here to support Jesse and how it shouldn't be some competition. I also said to think about what Jesse would think and stuff. Then I get back in there in like 2 minutes and it says "you have been banned..." I actually laughed at first.

Can't believe they're acting so childish. They have to be coming on here reading our posts. There's really no other way to know.

Last edited by l0vinxJeSsE on Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:06 pm

xxGetFreakyxx wrote:how do they know all of the ppl to ban???

Cuz they have prolly found ways to stalk our forum and see who is talking about them and who isn't?
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:09 pm

It would say how many guest we have looking though
    and i banned sarah because she's going to them and spreading what we say to them!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:11 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:
    l0vinxJeSsE wrote:I was totally just banned from mmmJesse too...

scratch hmm wonder why. hahahaha.

They really need to grow up.
    They shouldn't even be running a fansite if they're going to act this way.

Ugh! SO FREAKIN' TRUE!! Now it just seems that they are banning people for even coming here. Talk about immature!

Why do they even have the forum if all they are going to do is run people away by being rude, mean, and making people choose one or the other. It's ridiculous.

I know!
    The thread they made about making the forum private there was a line in there that said something like "if you disagree say so" or something. But I put my opinion down underneath another person's about how we're all here to support Jesse and how it shouldn't be some competition. I also said to think about what Jesse would think and stuff. Then I get back in there in like 2 minutes and it says "you have been banned..." I actually laughed at first.

Can't believe they're acting so childish. They have to be coming on here reading our posts. There's really no other way to know.

Ugh! I know. They should so just grow up already.

So, does that mean that you can disagree, but if you do, they'll ban you? Seriuously? Talk about not caring about Jesse and supporting him! That would so proof that they are just in it for the 'competition' and 'popularity'.

They are so childish and ridiculous!
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:20 pm

I know. It basically seems like that they think they're right because they're the admins.

They just look ignorant and immature.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Yea, and it's more like a dictatorship. Like no matter what they are right and if you voice any different, then you get banned from their 'country'. At least here, if you can proof us wrong, we are cool about it and thank you for setting the record straight. We just want the truth about the news about Jesse out there, doesn't matter how it gets out, just as long as it is.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Soon all there members will realize what they are doing is stupid.. and come here or something! Here, we're not gonna treat you like crap and we're not gonna post a whole topic about you bashing you and stuff. We're going to continue supporting Jesse and try to get you the latest news and hopefully, there members realize that they are rude and very immature
    and will wanna come here. I actually, about a week ago got a message from a member on there asking me what my forum was because the admins at mmmjesse were mean to her.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:29 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:Soon all there members will realize what they are doing is stupid.. and come here or something! Here, we're not gonna treat you like crap and we're not gonna post a whole topic about you bashing you and stuff. We're going to continue supporting Jesse and try to get you the latest news and hopefully, there members realize that they are rude and very immature
    and will wanna come here. I actually, about a week ago got a message from a member on there asking me what my forum was because the admins at mmmjesse were mean to her.

So true, just give it time.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:32 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:Yea, and it's more like a dictatorship. Like no matter what they are right and if you voice any different, then you get banned from their 'country'.

that is a really good way to put it because that is how it is
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:36 pm

I dont say it much, but i do apreciate all the work you guys do, and i'm sure a lot of us members do.
    That sounds so immature for them to do... they're probably wanting you to react. be the bigger person and dont even reply. thats what they want you to do, so dont even give them that
    Keep up what your doing. Since the boards have left the jesse forum, and kinda split (even the off topic, vs the jesse forum side) it seems like each board gets along better than ever before.. not as many fights, and seems like people are more willing to speak up and stuff.

Keep up the great work. All of you admins/mods are doing great keeping this forum going, and if its tooo much for you to handle, go back to the list of applicants and choose another if you got another applications for assisting you guys that you feel would be able to be a good help.
    Maybe give like 2 more people some responsibility with limitations?
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:48 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:Soon all there members will realize what they are doing is stupid.. and come here or something! Here, we're not gonna treat you like crap and we're not gonna post a whole topic about you bashing you and stuff. We're going to continue supporting Jesse and try to get you the latest news and hopefully, there members realize that they are rude and very immature

I agree. Those admins are just rude.
    Really what did they say to her!? How in the world could they do that to their own members.

For example, that would be like if Jesse were to ever reject one of his fans. The members of a forum look up to the admins just as a fan would look up to their favorite singer/actor/etc.

I also agree about the dictatorship thing, Rachel. That's so true. What's the point of even having a forum if nobody can voice their opinion. That is what having a forum is for!
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:58 pm

l0vinxJeSsE wrote:

I agree. Those admins are just rude.
    Really what did they say to her!? How in the world could they do that to their own members.

For example, that would be like if Jesse were to ever reject one of his fans. The members of a forum look up to the admins just as a fan would look up to their favorite singer/actor/etc.

I also agree about the dictatorship thing, Rachel. That's so true. What's the point of even having a forum if nobody can voice their opinion. That is what having a forum is for!
    She never told me what they had said to her. But, she asked for our fourm and i gave her the link. And what rachel said is so true.

They just banned Amp too
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:04 pm

Please everyone, we should get together and stick together.

You know what, I'm not a local and ever since Jesse Forum's closed, I realized that I really don't have a choice, a say for everything. I can't join the fan club so I drifted from place to place for Jesse's update. Until I found this! I'm depending on this now. I can't do this on my own without all of you.

So please don't quit! Think twice. We need you.

Like I said before, I'll never find a place like this. You guys love Jesse, in a much different way, much stronger way.

Last edited by theone_bettytam on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:03 pm

theone_bettytam wrote:Please everyone, we should get together and stick together.

I'm not going anywhere. I'M QUITTING.**UPDATE - Page 2 110686
    I'm pretty comfortable here at these forums. I love it. :]

theone_bettytam wrote:
    You guys love Jesse, in a much different way, much strong way.

Always and forever. I'M QUITTING.**UPDATE - Page 2 690817
    jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

Post  jesserockz4eva Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:12 am

please dont quit i love this place...
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:49 pm

AngelaJoy wrote:I dont say it much, but i do apreciate all the work you guys do, and i'm sure a lot of us members do.
    That sounds so immature for them to do... they're probably wanting you to react. be the bigger person and dont even reply. thats what they want you to do, so dont even give them that
    Keep up what your doing. Since the boards have left the jesse forum, and kinda split (even the off topic, vs the jesse forum side) it seems like each board gets along better than ever before.. not as many fights, and seems like people are more willing to speak up and stuff.

Keep up the great work. All of you admins/mods are doing great keeping this forum going, and if its tooo much for you to handle, go back to the list of applicants and choose another if you got another applications for assisting you guys that you feel would be able to be a good help.
    Maybe give like 2 more people some responsibility with limitations?

Thank you! And like you said, if its too much to handle, we'll probably add more people to the team! :]
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:16 pm

I just wanted to say to those of you who got banned from their forum , i'm very sorry. If it weren't for me, that wouldn't have happened. And i'm really, really sorry that it had to happen this way.

I should have never gave my opinion to them about being rude. I for some reason can't keep my mouth shut. I'm very sorry
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:18 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:I just wanted to say to those of you who got banned from their forum , i'm very sorry. If it weren't for me, that wouldn't have happened. And i'm really, really sorry that it had to happen this way.

I should have never gave my opinion to them about being rude. I for some reason can't keep my mouth shut. I'm very sorry

It's not your fault that they can't handle being told the truth and other people's opinions. I'd rather have my own opinion than to be single and closed minded enough to be dictated. So, it's in NO WAY YOUR FAULT!!! They just can't handle competition. And that is so their problem.
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:29 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:I just wanted to say to those of you who got banned from their forum , i'm very sorry. If it weren't for me, that wouldn't have happened. And i'm really, really sorry that it had to happen this way.

I havent even been on their forum, but if you can't speak your mind, or get banned over one little comment, that would not be a type of place I'd want to even be anyway.
    JessexBroadway
    JessexBroadway
    Admin

Post  JessexBroadway Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:51 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:

It's not your fault that they can't handle being told the truth and other people's opinions. I'd rather have my own opinion than to be single and closed minded enough to be dictated. So, it's in NO WAY YOUR FAULT!!! They just can't handle competition. And that is so their problem.

I didn't think making my second username to post my story, or giving my opinon would start a fight and i deff didn't think it get people who come to this forum blocked from theres. I really am sorry:/
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:53 pm

HelplesslyFalling wrote:
    babygirl49392 wrote:

I didn't think making my second username to post my story, or giving my opinon would start a fight and i deff didn't think it get people who come to this forum blocked from theres. I really am sorry:/

It should have started a fight. They are just stupid and wanted to make it a competition and lost sight of the fact that we all want the same thing, to support Jesse.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 8:17 am