JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

3 posters

Hello People! :)

*City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Number of posts : 178

Hello People! :) Empty Hello People! :)

Post  *City Lights* Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:47 pm

Hey I'm new here. My name is Noreen. Um some of you from the other Jesse boards may already know me. So if so hey and if not hello new people Smile.
    xxGetFreakyxx
    xxGetFreakyxx

Number of posts : 1925

Hello People! :) Empty Re: Hello People! :)

Post  xxGetFreakyxx Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:16 pm

Hi I'm Kaitlyn Very Happy
    Welcome Hello People! :) 690817
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:52 am

Hello Kaitlyn. Like your sig. Smile
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Number of posts : 74

Post  HYOSTAR Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:16 pm

Hey Noreen. lol.
    What's up? I'm new here to as you know. feh. Haven't been around in a while. But that's okayy.
    XD I'm talking like I don't even know who you are. Hahaha.
    anyway. Like my Hyoyeon Icon? I thought it would be nice to see her face instead of being like a mindless clone and having jesse icons. >.>
    *Gets bricked for that* LOL If you're offended I was only kidding. ...no I wasn't. I know this is a jesse MB.. it's expected to have his icons and stuff. >_> *whistles*

anyway. Talk to you soon... Squirt. Noreen!
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:22 pm

HYOSTAR wrote:Hey Noreen. lol.
    What's up? I'm new here to as you know. feh. Haven't been around in a while. But that's okayy.
    anyway. Like my Hyoyeon Icon? I thought it would be nice to see her face instead of being like a mindless clone and having jesse icons. >.>
    *Gets bricked for that* LOL If you're offended I was only kidding. ...no I wasn't. I know this is a jesse MB.. it's expected to have his icons and stuff. >_> *whistles*

haha leave it to you to be all diff. Hey no worries I go on other boards and lots of peeps don't have the celeb the boards for. I like your icon anyway. And I know you not making fun of Jesse. So it's cool. Hello People! :) Icon_rr

Welcome to the boards Manda! Hello People! :) 678787
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:37 pm

*City Lights* wrote:

haha leave it to you to be all diff. Hey no worries I go on other boards and lots of peeps don't have the celeb the boards for. I like your icon anyway. And I know you not making fun of Jesse. So it's cool. Hello People! :) Icon_rr

Well, I didn't put a jesse icon also because I dont' have any, and I don't like to use other peoples icons. lol.
    I'm tired, and I'm listening to Miley Cyrus. this is actually a pretty song. I want to listen to Muzik though. lol. Hello People! :) 690817
    *City Lights*
    *City Lights*

Post  *City Lights* Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:41 pm

HYOSTAR wrote:
    *City Lights* wrote:

Well, I didn't put a jesse icon also because I dont' have any, and I don't like to use other peoples icons. lol.
    I'm tired, and I'm listening to Miley Cyrus. this is actually a pretty song. I want to listen to Muzik though. lol. Hello People! :) 690817

What song? The one I sent you? btw maybe we should make a talk thread. lol
    HYOSTAR
    HYOSTAR

Post  HYOSTAR Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:13 pm

*City Lights* wrote:
    HYOSTAR wrote:
    *City Lights* wrote:

What song? The one I sent you? btw maybe we should make a talk thread. lol

Uhh. the one called. When I look at you. or something. XD What's a talk thread lol x: I dk... but sure lets make one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:40 am