JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+14
JMrocks1988
aalliinnaaaaa
Audrine
starrynights
Skysthelimit
heathermarie
teej1234567
theone_bettytam
Jmaclover16
l0vinxJeSsE
jessecraze
JessexBroadway
sami20
babygirl49392
18 posters

My Baby (A JMac Story)

Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 16 Empty Re: My Baby (A JMac Story)

Post  Skysthelimit Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for giving us an update! Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:43 pm

I know, I know... you all expected this to be the update... Well, with everything going on here right now (thank you so much mean tsunami! lol), I didn't get any where near as much writing done in the last week as was planned!

With that being said, I'm shooting to have the update ready and posted no later than next Friday (March 25). Hopefully sooner, but I'm working on updates to all my other stories as well, so 4 total.

Thanks again for your patience with this story and sticking by me through everything! It's greatly appreciated more than you could ever know. Smile

Till next time... Much love ladies.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 16 Empty My Baby Chapter 26

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:12 pm

Hello hello! I'm sorry for the wait but I'm glad to report that this story still flows from me and a chapter can be started and completed in just HOURS! Smile That's a great relief for me, since it has been SO VERY LONG since I've written anything for this. *tear* That won't happen again! Anyway, as always, thank you all for your continuing patience and support in this story, it truly means everything. And now, without further procrastination, Chapter 26! (3 comments/reviews before I start the next one!)

Chapter Twenty-Six - "Come to Me":

~*~Friday, March 1, 2002~*~

~*~Shawn’s POV~*~

As the weeks passed the guys, and myself really, got increasingly busy. Where I had been able to talk to at least one of them daily, now I’m lucky to get to talk to just one of them weekly. And with only a little over a week before mine and Jesse’s trip, I’m worried that it won’t happen. The few times that I’ve gotten to talk to him, he’s reassured me that his mom is going to make sure it happens, however, his confidence in the matter isn’t enough to ease my worries.

I want this trip to happen so badly. I’ve missed him so much, as I’ve missed them all really. But Jesse, well, there’s just something about him that I can’t help but miss and need constantly. And while, yes, we have remained friends since everything went down last year and I’m still with Clark, well Jesse’s just Jesse. And while I’m happy being with Clark, and we’re happy together, well, I still feel like something is missing; something that wasn’t while I was with Jesse. It’s only slightly worrisome and distressing so I easily push it away.

However, that only works for so long before it pushes back and doesn’t relent. During those times, I hide out in my room and allow it to consume me for hours while I’m alone trying to just figure out how to get it back or live without it permanently. So far being completely alone, phone off even, and letting all the memories of last summer consume my mind is the only thing I’ve found that helps, and again, it’s only temporary before I need that alone time again.

Anyway, I’ve strayed from the point. Now while, I can tell I love Clark, I know that it’s not like I loved… love maybe… Jesse. No love is ever like you’re first, I know this, so I know that each love after will always be different in its own way. That doesn’t mean that it has to be any less special or important.

Can I see Clark and me lasting and having a future past high school? No, not really. Did I see that with Jesse? Yes. It’s as simple as that. Yes, it would have been hard and his career choice and the distance would have been a big strain on us too. But I just know that if it wasn’t for that stupid kiss with Chris that I allowed to happen, I just know that we could have made it work. And possibly could have even after that kiss if I wasn’t leaving the very same day that it happened, if we would have had the time to work through it together and kill that seed of doubt that broke his trust in me. If we would have just had some more time to work on building his trust back again, we could have worked. If… But we didn’t and now, I’m left with all the ‘what could have beens’ and us just being friends.

I know that it’s my fault and I deserve to feel this way and everything that comes with it. But one person can only take so much. Who’s to say I haven’t done my time already and I’m off the hook now. Eight months is more than enough dues to be paid in my opinion. Right? So looking at it that way, the universe should work in my favor right? And allow for the stars to align and the Gods to be generous and Jesse and me to go on this trip to reconnect, even if it is just as friends. Right?

~*~Thursday, March 7, 2002~*~

~*~Jesse’s POV~*~

I have been dreading this call for the last week. I’ve made excuse after excuse not to call and just tell her. And now, I have nothing left. I either tell her now, or she finds out while waiting for me at the airport, only to find I’ll never show.

Releasing a sigh and falling back onto my bed, I press the number two speed dial on my phone and bring it to my ear. Holding my breath as it rings two, then three times. Letting the rush of air out thinking it might just go to her voicemail, I actually feel relief drape over me. Only to be crushed seconds later with her answering at the absolute last second.

“Jess? Ow, damnit.” I hear a lot of rusting in the background before she turns her attention back to the phone. “Jesse? You there?” Heaving another heavy sigh, I’m resolved this needs to be done and there’s no way around it now.

“Yeah, I’m here baby girl.” My voice sounds strained and so weak that I can hardly believe it’s my own.

I hear her sigh and can almost see her shoulders, and body really, relax. “It’s great to hear your voice. It’s been too long.” And while she doesn’t voice it, I can almost hear it in the undertones; she knows that this call is the best that she’s going to get. That we’re not getting our trip, our spring break.

My heart tightens in my chest knowing that this is only the first of many times that this will happen. That this is the first of these calls I’ll have to make to her canceling something that we, me, she planned that we were both really looking forward to. It’s the first time I have ever wished that I didn’t push to be in the entertainment industry, that this wasn’t what I decided to do with my life and career.

“Yeah, it’s been too long. I know exactly what you mean and how you feel.” I was looking forward to it too.

“I know. We should both really make an effort to talk more.” I know that you did everything you can.

“So, how has everything been?” I ask, knowing that I really should just tell her now and stop the small talk. We should be way past small talk in our relationship. But I really want to keep her happy as long as I can, so I ignore my gut and go with the mindless chatter.

~*~Friday, March 8, 2002~*~

~*~Shawn’s POV~*~

As soon as his ringtone sounded out last night, I knew that he didn’t have any good news to share. My heart sank, but I understood. I know how trying his career is, I also know that there are more than enough people out there that wish they could just get their break, and they’re all mostly older than him. He’s very lucky to already have a steady career and income at his age, all the guys are. I’m proud of them.

Knowing all this however, doesn’t make it any easier on me or keep my heart from hurting that I still don’t get to see him. As soon as we got off the phone, him never actually saying the words, though I’m sure he tried multiple times I just didn’t let him get them out, I tell my mom and ask her to make all the necessary calls. What was a trip for three to the Caribbean over spring break is now a trip for two to New York this summer.

I should be happy, ecstatic really, especially if it’ll be even half of what last summer was. But I’m not. I can’t bring myself to be happy about this change. I really can only stay for the week this time; I have a college prep program that I joined this year that meets at the local college for six weeks in the summer. We even move into the dorms only getting to come home for the weekend and then they take us on a weeklong trip after the summer session ends. And while I’m excited to get to spend time with my new friends that I’ve met through the program, I can’t help but wish that I was getting to be with Jesse more. I’d do anything possible to get out of it if I could.

And now, with how well planned and how many people were working to make the spring break trip work, and it still wasn’t enough for his managers and producers to give the guys the break they really needed, I know that there’s really no hope for the trip this summer either. If I get lucky, I might catch them while they’re home for a show, and then they’ll leave and I’ll be left behind with Lea and Greg’s sisters.

So, yeah, I can’t bring myself to be excited about this change. Not when I just know that it’s not going to work out either.

With a resigned sigh, I roll over on my side and face the wall, curling in on myself, I allow the tears to silently fall from this disappointment. And I can’t help but think it’ll never be as good as last summer was. That summer’s Jesse and Shawn are a thing of the past, just a figment of my memory, never to come to fruition again.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:17 pm

Ok, so please let me know your thoughts!

Also, with 3 comments/reviews pending, date of next update will be FRIDAY, MAY 6, 2011!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:03 am

omg omg omg so good !!!!!! Please Post more soon please!!!!! My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 16 690817
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:19 pm

That was so good! Please post more soon!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Thank you ladies. I happy you're still enjoying this. Smile Update May 5 or 6! Very Happy
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon May 09, 2011 4:32 pm

Still waiting on the third comment... Wink
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri May 13, 2011 10:10 am

if i comment again will that count
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri May 13, 2011 5:51 pm

lol. Sure, but also because it's already a week passed the promised date.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Wed May 18, 2011 3:41 am

Im still reading this Smile Please post more soon!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:53 am

I'm so very sorry for the hold up on this everyone! I'm was working on it then my computer completely crashed and I had to use the factory cds to restore it... So, I lost EVERYTHING! *UGH!!*

But anyway... I'm here... Still writing... when I can. We have family visiting for the next month or so and are moving (yet again) in the middle of August. I'm still trying to have this, and all my other WIPs on fanfiction.net, completed before the move though... So, hopefully a new chapter will be up real soon. Smile

Thanks so much for all you support and continued patience with this story. <3
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:20 am

We don't have to move!!!! Smile So... I'm writing, writing, and oh, yea, writing!! New chapter coming ASAP! Love you all! And thanks so much for all your patience, I hope you're all still with me. Smile
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:47 am

I am still here
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 am

babygirl49392 wrote:Disclaimer:
    This story is written strictly for entertainment reasons. I do not own or know Jesse McCartney or any one affiliated with him. Even though some of the events and places in this story are factual, the entire plot is completely made up by me and therefore never happened.

Author’s Note:
    I have worked beyond hard on this story and I’m nowhere near done with it at the present time. Constructive criticism is welcome; however, please keep rude and disrespectful comments to yourself. I wouldn’t say something rude about something that you are proud of and worked countless hours, weeks, months on. So, all I’m asking is that you respect the same of me. Thank you. I hope that you enjoy reading my story.

Prologue: "The Best Day of My Life"

Today is the best day of my life. Today, the third Saturday in July, the year: 2014, the day: 19th. At 4 o'clock p.m. on this day, I'll marry the love of my life. So, that makes today the best day of my life right? If you said yes, you'd be ever so slightly wrong. I mean, don't get me wrong, it is definitely going to be up at the top of the list but...

"Mommy! Mommy!" A little 5 year old girl runs into the woman's dressing room. Her blond hair flowing gently behind her. Her bright green eyes shining and glistening in all the natural light of the room. She looks exactly like her father, except she has my hair. It's kind of sad really. But what can you do? I look her over in her little flower girl dress, for the first time noticing the small box in her hands.

"Ali, sweetie, be careful, we don't want anything to happen to your pretty dress before the ceremony, do we?" I reply in a soft, yet stern voice. You know, that voice only mother's can seem to use correctly.

"No Mommy. But Daddy told me to come straight here as fast as I could to give this to you." I know, she's only 5? Yes, she just turned 5 a couple weeks ago, well; actually I guess it was a little over a month ago now. Wow, I can't believe it's already been a month. Where does all the time go? Oh! Anyway. She has always been very advanced for her age.

"Oh, yeah? Well, I wonder what it could be. You want to help me open it?" I ask her as I walk over to a bench, the box in one hand and her hand in the other.

"Yea!" She nods her head so fast; her chin hits her chest each time.

"OK, then come over here." She quickly comes up to me and climbs onto my lap. She starts on one end of the wrapping paper and I start on the other. Once the paper is off, she throws it on the floor, I laugh at her excitement. You'd think it was her present with how she is acting. Then she pulls the top of the cream colored box off and I take out the black velvet one. She opens it as well.

"Mommy! It's so pretty!"

"Yes, baby, it is. Can you help me put it on?"

"Sure, Mommy!" I carefully take the diamond bracelet out of the box and I help her with the clasp as I move it onto my left wrist. Once we get it on, I look down at her and gently move her hair off her forehead before kissing it.

"Mommy?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"You look really pretty."

"Thank you baby. You look very pretty too."

I look at her again. She's just sitting on my lap playing with my bracelet, looking at my ring. My engagement ring that her daddy gave me about a year ago. It was simple, and yet so elegant. He has always had a good taste in jewelry. I softly kiss her forehead again before reaching into my bag and pulling out a present of my own.

"Do you want to do me a favor, sweetie?"

"What?" She asks finally looking up at me.

"Take this to Daddy?"

"OK, Mommy!" She hops off my lap and starts to run away again. I just shake my head and laugh at my daughter.

Anyway, as I was saying before. In fact the actual best day of my life is the day that the best and most precious person ever entered my life. The day was Tuesday, June 9, 2009. Sure there was some fighting and everything else. Considering how it all happened and everything but I'll tell you about that when the right time comes. Little Miss Alexia Marie. She is our pride and joy. Well, I can't leave her father out, now can I. She's is a total Daddy's girl, just like I was, well, technically still am.

As for me, well, I'm Miss Shawn Lynn Parker, soon to be Mrs. I'm 28 years old. And I have the luxury of being able to be a stay at home mom. The best job I could ever ask for. Of course it took a lot of persuading to get me to agree at first but now, I wouldn't give it up for the world. I have long light brown hair, which I just got blond highlights in a few days ago, that reaches my mid-back. It also has natural red highlights, thanks to my mom having natural red hair, but she hates red hair, so she always dies her hair brown. But anyway. I have an older brother, Austin. He's 3 years and a day older. No joke. But I was stubborn, well still am, and was almost a month late. Granted this is back in the day when doctors believed the baby will come when they are ready. They would only induce labor if something was wrong with the baby. But moving on. I'm from a small town in Missouri. But I've lived in Washington and now live in West Hollywood. Well, enough about me. You'll learn everything there is to know eventually.

I stand up and look in the mirror. My white gown flows down reaching my ankles. The halter bodice is embroidered with diamonds and pearl beads in a floral pattern. It's fitted perfectly to show off my soft curves. My shoes are satin matching the dress and have a floral stitching as well. My hair is down and curled in soft tendrils with my tiara and veil sitting on top my head. My makeup is natural, bringing out the colors of my hazel eyes and enhancing on the shape of my lips. Over all, I look like I just walked out of a bridal magazine. And even more over I can't believe this day is finally here. Mostly, I just can't believe my life has played out the way it has. I hear the door open, taking me out of my self-examination of my appearance. I turn around and smile at the four men in front of me. I can still remember the first time I ever met them. It was 13 years ago. But again, we'll get to that soon enough.

"Well, hello gorgeous." Chris states trying to flirt. I've gotten very good at not letting it affect me over the years though. But it was rather hard in the beginning. I'm mean, he was just so hot. Well still is but I'm not attracted to him like I was back then. Actually, he was my favorite before I got to meet them and became such great friends with them all.

I just laugh and walk over. As I approach them, they looked me over more closely.

"Damn!" I turn and eye the Italian with a smile playing on my lips.

"What was that Frank?" I ask him with a slight giggle.

"Um...well...n...noth...nothing." He stutters at me.

"Sure dude, we totally believe you there." Chris rolls his eyes at Frank's "smoothness", well lack thereof anyway.

"Shut up Chris."

"Well, you guys clean up rather nicely yourselves. But what are you guys doing in here? Aren't you supposed to be with my groom?"

"Yes, we are. But he's ready and out meeting the guests with your daughter." Greg exclaims still laughing a little at our friends' antics. He has to be the one I spend the most time with, other than my fiancé of course. He is my best friend nowadays. I walk over to him and give him a hug and then make my way to the others.

"Well, we came mostly to let you know that you have about 10 minutes left." Matt answers my question, after noticing no one else was going to.

"Well, that and just to check you out." Chris gives me that infamous little half smile of his as his eyes scan me up and down. I just roll my eyes and look back to Matt.

"Thanks Matt. That's sweet of you."

"Do you need any help with anything?"

"No, Frank, but thanks anyway."

"Where are all your helpers anyway?"

"Funny Chris. They're called bridesmaids. And don't you try anything with any of them. I mean it. But, um, good question. I believe they're still in the bathroom, I guess. That's where they said they would be anyway."

"Hey, Pumpkin. You ready? They need us to line up."

"Yea, Daddy. Where is everyone? Is Ali still with her father?"

"Yea, he still has her. And everyone else is already in the hall." He turns to the guys.

"Do you want to go grab Ali and bring her to her place in line?" He asks Greg. My dad has always liked Greg. They get along great. Almost like father and son.

"Sure Mr. Parker. No Problem." Greg replies as he turns and starts to push the others out the door.

All the guys give me another hug, wish me congratulations, and walk out. I look up at my dad just as the photographer comes in. She quickly takes the picture before we turn to look at her.

"C'mon, everyone is waiting." I quickly grab my bouquet and Ali's flower basket that's filled with silk rose petals. Then I walk over to where Dad is holding the door open waiting for me.

"OK, Daddy, it's now or never." I laugh and take a deep calming breath. I lead him out to the doors heading into the church. I look up at him again, just as the wedding march starts and the doors open. I look back and see all our friends and family standing watching us. And my best friends and the guys standing at the altar with the preacher and the love of my life. We slowly start walking up to them. My eyes lock with his. And I can't move them away, even if I wanted to. I see my life in his eyes. Past, future, and most importantly, the present, well, at this moment anyway, just this one solitary moment.

This is the story of my life. My life before meeting my future husband and the father of my beautiful daughter. Before meeting all our friends, who are our big social circle. And now I can hardly picture life without any of them. So, again, this is the story of my life. My life with and without, before and after, one Jesse McCartney.

I've only read this part. And It's great!! You write so well!! Smile I'll be reading the rest when I get some time Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:58 pm

jessefan wrote:
    I've only read this part. And It's great!! You write so well!! Smile I'll be reading the rest when I get some time Smile

Awe, thank you so much! I'm happy you're enjoying it. Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:56 am

Hope theres still more on the way (:
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:30 am

jessecraze wrote:Hope theres still more on the way (:

Thank you! And there is. Working on the next part now. Razz So happy everyone is still interested too. I know I've taken FOR-FREAKING-EVER to update and finish! Thank you all so much for all your patience, its so greatly appreciated. Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:33 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:Hope theres still more on the way (:

Thank you! And there is. Working on the next part now. Razz So happy everyone is still interested too. I know I've taken FOR-FREAKING-EVER to update and finish! Thank you all so much for all your patience, its so greatly appreciated. Smile

Boo to me! I'm so sorry everyone for the outrageously LONG wait! But there is still more to come! New year, new chapters! ASAP! Smile

I hope you all have a great New Years and stay safe. Smile
    jmaclover42796
    jmaclover42796

Number of posts : 41
    Hobbies : Listening to music(mainly Jesse McCartney), sign language, reading, and last but not least dreaming about Jesse and meeting him

Post  jmaclover42796 Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:26 am

I hope there is more!! I just started reading it and I'm on chapter 18 gonna finish it!!! :-)
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:15 pm

jmaclover42796 wrote:I hope there is more!! I just started reading it and I'm on chapter 18 gonna finish it!!! :-)

Thank you. Smile And there's more in the works... Real life has just taken over and left me little to no time and/or inspiration to write... I'm seriously contemplating a sit-in and taking the place over. lol. Smile
    jmaclover42796
    jmaclover42796

Hobbies : Listening to music(mainly Jesse McCartney), sign language, reading, and last but not least dreaming about Jesse and meeting him

Post  jmaclover42796 Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:05 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jmaclover42796 wrote:I hope there is more!! I just started reading it and I'm on chapter 18 gonna finish it!!! :-)

Thank you. Smile And there's more in the works... Real life has just taken over and left me little to no time and/or inspiration to write... I'm seriously contemplating a sit-in and taking the place over. lol. Smile

Lol well at least your busy!!!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Thank you all for the continued interest in this story. It's appreciated more than you know. Smile

I just wanted to give a brief update on where I'm at with updates.

I'm planning (hoping and praying) to get to update and FINISH this story in the next 6-8 weeks. Smile I landed in our new home (Guam) last night, and still have to go around and get checked in on base and with housing to actually get a house, then I'll be without a phone or internet for a (hopefully extremely) brief time. And without the usual distractions, and nothing more to really do and occupy my days, I'm planning to write A LOT and have more than enough updates ready for once I have access to the outside world again. Smile

I hope you are all well and thanks so much again for taking time from your own lives to read and/or review this story. Smile

And, finally, as it is already Tuesday here... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! I hope you get to spend it with your love and/or loved ones. Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:04 pm

wow! I hope everything goes okay where you are at, be safe, you're in our prayers and take your time but I speak for others when I say we really really really wanna read more (: I don't read as much as I write but I could read your's for sure Wink take care and get back to us when you can <3
    jmaclover42796
    jmaclover42796

Post  jmaclover42796 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:19 pm

So I just re-read the while thing and I can't wait for more Smile stay safe!! Hope to hear from you soon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:34 pm