JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+13
JesseMAC22
Jmaclover89
NikajMac
JessexBroadway
jessecraze
jesserockz4eva
theone_bettytam
COMcCartney
ILuvJmac86
JesseMacNY
xxGetFreakyxx
adriiii
JMacFan09
17 posters

JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :(

jesserockz4eva
    jesserockz4eva

Number of posts : 143
    Hobbies : music. dancin'. friends. movies. sports. writing. talking. computer. taking pics/videos.

JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :( - Page 2 Empty Re: JESSE'S STILL SMOKING :(

Post  jesserockz4eva Sun May 16, 2010 7:01 pm

you know we're all worried about his voice and consequences and stuff.. but it's not like he doesn't know any of this. he's smart and educated and he knows what this could do to his voice/career/life. but if he doesn't care we can't help it. once again, it's HIS life, he chose to do it. and yeah the only thing i cant get over is that he's doing it in public. because he's being a bad example being in the position he has. i mean not just that kids might think it's cool, it's just bad for his overall reputation. people soon are gonna start talking about it. i wish he would leave his private life home and be mature in public. not that he's not mature but he should be caareful...

that's all i have to say. i'm a little disappointed, not because he's smoking, i knew he's been smoking for a pretty long time. so is his sister. i'm just disappointed that he doesn't care anymore.
    JMacFan09
    JMacFan09

Number of posts : 126

Post  JMacFan09 Sun May 16, 2010 7:52 pm

jesserockz4eva wrote:you know we're all worried about his voice and consequences and stuff.. but it's not like he doesn't know any of this. he's smart and educated and he knows what this could do to his voice/career/life. but if he doesn't care we can't help it. once again, it's HIS life, he chose to do it. and yeah the only thing i cant get over is that he's doing it in public. because he's being a bad example being in the position he has. i mean not just that kids might think it's cool, it's just bad for his overall reputation. people soon are gonna start talking about it. i wish he would leave his private life home and be mature in public. not that he's not mature but he should be caareful...

that's all i have to say. i'm a little disappointed, not because he's smoking, i knew he's been smoking for a pretty long time. so is his sister. i'm just disappointed that he doesn't care anymore.

Exactly Smile I wish he wouldn't but I'm sure he's heard all of the "bad for you" speeches before. It's sad. But I do wish he was more careful when he's out in public.
    JesseMAC22
    JesseMAC22

Number of posts : 197

Post  JesseMAC22 Wed May 19, 2010 10:26 am

I hate to break this news, but I think his voice is kind of losing itself. I listened to the 2005 live version of "She's No You" from the Live: The Beautiful Soul Tour and the one from the 2009 HOB concert in L.A. and the way his voice sounded then to now really makes me wanna cry. It sounds way too out of breath than it did. If he thought he could strain his voice if he didn't have any proper vocal instruction, smoking is doing it way worse. And that was just a lapse of 4 years! I'm getting worried Throughout that whole HOB concert, I felt like his voice sounded WAY too different. I never heard it so tired before. I just hope he knows what he's doing because if his voice get ruined and has to be edited LIKE CRAZY in the future, I don't know what I'd do. Crying or Very sad Sad No Hear it for yourselves:

2005:

2009:
    JMacLover09
    JMacLover09

Number of posts : 1335
    Hobbies : music, movies, hangin' wit friends ... life =)

Post  JMacLover09 Wed May 19, 2010 6:22 pm

okay, while i have to agree that in the later one he sounds a bit tired, could that have also been because he just was tired?? i mean, it's not like this was the first song he sang that night. also, he's just getting older. you can tell that his voice has also deepened too. are you gunna blame that one on smoking to?
    you guys seriously need to relax - i know that y'all care for Jesse (we all do!), but you have to realize it's his life. us doing all these songs, or making comparisons, or treading on Twitter isn't gunna make a difference in his life.
    adriiii
    adriiii

Number of posts : 310

Post  adriiii Wed May 19, 2010 10:56 pm

To be honest, I think his voice sounds a lot BETTER now than before. Maybe not exactly in this example but sometimes I can't stand listening to the Beautiful Soul Live CD because he sounds so nasaly and now he just sounds better overall, and has learned to outgrow that. His range is a lot better now, his falsetto is amazing, and he's even singing songs at a lower key than in his BS days (Crash & Burn) for example. Idk it's just my opinion...
    jo

Number of posts : 14

Post  jo Thu May 20, 2010 10:12 am

jesse sounds alot better now than before. i'm not sure about "she's no you" performance, but he sings "beautiful soul" better now than 2004.
    JManni00
    JManni00

Number of posts : 8

Post  JManni00 Mon May 24, 2010 2:32 pm

You know what... I dont care i love him anyway[center]

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 9:11 pm