JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

A Simple Thing Called Love

jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Number of posts : 30
    Occupation : none, except the occasional baby-sitting job for my neighbors

A Simple Thing Called Love Empty A Simple Thing Called Love

Post  jessiecarson257 Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:43 am

Okay so this is my first fan fic... I hope you enjoy and leave constructive feedback Very Happy - Jessie

Chapter One
    Ellie' s Pov

I sat in my bed room staring blankly at the wall, pondering what I should wear on the first day of school. I never put any though into it when I was younger but that was before I became a junior This year meant the start of a new reputation, a new beginning and possibly a new boyfriend, my first boyfriend. 
    "Earth to Ellie," Jess said waving his hand in front of my face. I didn't respond.
    "Come on your gonna make me late too!" he whined.  I quickly snapped out of my sedated gaze. 
    "Late?" I asked meekly. 
    "If you don't hurry! It doesn't help that you over slept!" he said. 
    "Your one to talk, it's almost impossible to get you out if bed in the morning." I retorted. Jesse grinned. I was entranced for a minute. His smile had never seemed so charming before. I wonder why all of a sudden it was. I quickly pushed aside my thoughts and Jesse out the door. 
    "Great," I muttered, "I have nothing."
    "Hurry up!" Jesse called as I frantically flipped through the items in my closet. 
    "I'm coming, I'm coming," I said in a voice to low for him to hear. I finally found the perfect outfit. It was dark low rise skinny jeans, purple converse and a sleeveless purple tank top that matched my shoes, also I put on white socks with purple trim... which also matched my shoes. In case you cant tell, I love purple. 
    "You have two minutes before I drag you there in your underwear!" Jesse yelled through the door. I laughed. 
    "Yeah right, if you did that the entire school would think you and I are sleeping together!" I yelled back. I heard a slightly sad sigh as I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my backpack. 
    I opened the door and saw Jesse leaning against the wall, I could tell he was in deep thought. 
    "Come on!" I said taking ahold of his arm and dragging him down stairs, I was starving and from the way he was acting I could tell that he was too. Not that he wasn't always hungry. Mom always said that she was lucky that Jesse didn't live with us, we would go bankrupt just buying food. Although since Jesse was always over here spending the night or something I'm amazed that we haven't yet. 

Jesse's Pov

I reluctantly followed Ellie down stairs. I watched her move around the kitchen getting stuff out of the cabinets. I never noticed how cute she was, which was kind of her fault. She always dressed like a Tom boy. So seeing her today shocked me. It was almost too much when she leaned down to get something. She was fit and evenly proportioned everywhere, to put it nicely. She somewhat turned me on in her skinny low rise jeans. No, I can't think that, not about Ellie. That will make things way too weird.  
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

A Simple Thing Called Love Empty Re: A Simple Thing Called Love

Post  jessecraze Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:46 pm

awe, this story is sooo uniqe and cute!!! So adorable already! More soon please <3 I bet they'll be sleeping together before long Wink
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Post  jessiecarson257 Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:29 pm

@JesseCraze maybe....
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Post  jessiecarson257 Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Chapter Two
    Jesse's Pov

The first day of school was boring, like usual. We never did anything of interest. The worst part was that we got homework. Nothing like homework to ruin a perfectly boring day. On top of it all I had to go to the studio today, I was planning on bringing Ellie with me, she would make the long hours of pointless planning more enjoyable. 
    I scanned the sea of people trying to find her, oblivious to Katie standing next to me. 
    "Ahem," she said, tapping me on the shoulder. I jumped when she did.  
    "Oh hi," I said, once i had figured out who it was. 
    "So are we still on for tonight?" she asked. 
    "Tonight?" I asked confused.  She let out a frustrated sigh. 
    "God Jesse why can't you remember any of our plans?" she asked. 
    "Sorry K, I forgot... and I can't do anything tonight," I said. 
    "What about after seventh period?" she asked. I shook my head. 
    "I have to go to the studio today, then I have todo homework." I said. 
    "Fine, don't spend time with your girlfriend," She said angrily, "You know sometimes I think all you want is sex."
    When I didn't reply she stormed away. I went back to looking for Ellie. When I saw her I waved to get her attention. She saw me and smiled. ****, why was she turning me on? It felt so wrong to get those feelings toward her. I felt dirty. 

Ellie's Pov

In the car on the way back home Jesse was quiet. I thought for sure he had been doing something with Katie, there was a growing lump in his pants and he looked uncomfortable. He must have noticed what I was doing because he shifted in his seat so I could see anything. 
    "So what were you and Katie doing?" I asked. 
    "Nothing, why?" he said a little to quickly.  I grinned. 
    "Liar," I accused. 
    "Honest, we weren't doing anything," he said. It was then I realized that it must of been caused by me. Normally I didn't dress like this, it must have turned him on. 
    Jess didn't say another word for the rest of the way. I was too busy being shocked and annoyed with myself. I was glad I turned him on. But why was I glad? I'm a virgin for crying out loud. I intended to stay that way until I was in love. I had a growing feeling that I was in love, with Jesse. No, i must banish these thoughts. He had a girlfriend, he wouldn't want me. Katie always dressed skimpier than I did, I guess Jess liked it. Well any guy would like it I guess. 
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Post  jessiecarson257 Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:06 am

Alright... now it's in the right place Very Happy lol! enjoy and comment comment comment!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter Three
    Jesse's Pov

I can't believe Ellie saw me being turned out. I'm still embarrassed from it. It's been over three hours since then. Being at her house didn't help. We were sitting in the den watching TV. Her mom wasn't home yet. It just occurred to me that I've been best friends with Ellie since we were born and I still didn't really know what her mom did. She never talked about her dad, I didn't think she actually knew who he was. I had always been curious but too afraid to ask. She probably would tell me if I asked. But it would feel too much like invading her personal life. Even though Ellie always told me everything. We were more like a couple in a way. I told her things that I would never tell Katie.
    "What's with you?" Ellie asked.
    "Nothing," I said.
    "You're wondering about something, now what is it?" She asked.
    "Something that is none of my business." I said.
    "Come on tell me," she said.
    "I was just wondering what your mom did," I said, finally giving in. Her face fell. I quickly added, "You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to."
    "No no, it's finally," she said, "My mom... err, let's go up into my room first."
    "Alright," I said slowly. I followed her upstairs. I flopped down on her bed and watched her lock her door. Then she shut her curtains after double checking on the locks. She turned off the lights and laid down next to me.
    "Are you okay?" I asked. She nodded.
    "Fine," she said, "Why?"
    "Because you locked us in," I said.
    "That's because if mom came home and heard me talking about this she would ground me for the rest if my high school life." she said.
    "its that bad?" I asked.
    "Mmhmm," she nodded.
    "I swear I won't tell anyone," I said.
    "I know you won't. That's why I can tell you," she took a deep breath, "My mom is a stripper and a hooker."
    I felt my jaw drop. I wasn't expecting that.
    "Are you serious?" I asked.
    "Yeah, so the only reason I'm here is because a guy forgot to put on a condom." she said. Ahh it all makes sense now, that's why she doesn't know her dad. Plus her mom was also only in her early thirties... so I always thought it was an accident.
    "Wow, I wasn't expecting that," I said.
    "Everyone just thinks she got knocked up when she was seventeen." she said.
    "Wait, so your mom is only like thirty two?" I asked.
    "Mmhmm," she nodded.
    "So out if curiosity what would happen if people found out what your mom did?" I asked
    "They'd take me away, and deem my mom unfit for parenting. Since she's never home." she said.
    "Oh," I said.
    "Yeah, so you can't tell anyone!" she said.
    "I won't." I said. Just then my phone rang. It was Katie, "That's it I'm done with her!"
    "Katie?" she asked. I nodded.
    "Hi Katie I was just gonna call you, what oh okay. Have a nice life." I said.
    "What happened?" El asked after I put my phone away.
    "I'm free," I said.
    "It sure took long enough, what did she do?" she asked.
    "Cheated, and apparently felt guilty," I said. Ellie was silent for awhile. I was building up the courage to ask Ellie another thing. But this time I knew that it could destroy everything.

Ellie's Pov

"El?" Jess asked, his voice trembled a little.
    "Hmm?" I said.
    "I was wondering if, heh, you would, err, like to, umm, go out tonight?" he asked.
    "Like as a date?" I was giddy with excitement.
    "Yeah," he said, I nodded furiously.
    "What do you want to do?" I asked.
    "I don't know, maybe like dinner or a movie or both," he said.
    "How about just dinner, we can watch a movie here afterwards," I said. He nodded in agreement. I had a feeling that we would be doing more than watching a movie.
    After dinner we came back to my house and went up to my room, I put in one of our favorites, Planet Of The Apes. Jess pulled a blanket over us. As the movie began I had an urge to make love to Jesse. But before I had the chance I fell asleep. I hadn't realized how tired I was until i laid down.
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Post  jessiecarson257 Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:13 pm

[font=Arial]I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Please comment after reading... I want to know what you all think! Smile

Chapter Four
    Jesse's Pov

I woke up in a haze. I couldn't remember where I was. I felt someone nudge my shoulder. I panicked I quickly looked down and a wave of relief washed over me. It was Ellie. Don't get me wrong, she's the only girl I'd want to wake up with but I have a past of waking up with a hangover next to a strange girl. My mom of course knows nothing about this, so don't you dare tell her! She thinks I'm a blond virgin... ha! Hate to burst your bubble mom but most blonds... no, most teenagers aren't virgins. Well, I think Ellie is, but most aren't. Espically not juniors. But knowing what I do about her mother I could see why. She obviously didn't want to end up like her mother.
    I waited for Ellie to wake up. When she did she moved on top of me.
    "Morning." She said.
    "Sleep well?" I asked.
    "I would have slept better with you inside of me." She said. My eyes were wide open.
    "W-what?" I stammered.
    "I really wanted to make love last night, but I fell asleep before I could get the chance." She said.
    "Really?" I asked.
    "Mmhmm," She nodded.
    "Wait, what day is it?" I asked slight panicked. What if we had school today?
    "It's Saturday." She said.
    "Oh good, I thought it was Monday," I said.
    "They way you sleep it could be Monday." She said.
    "I don't sleep that much," I said, defending myself.
    "I swear sometimes it's like you don't know yourself." She said, shaking her head.
    "I know myself perfectly." I said. Ellie looked at me and bit her lower lip. She began to grind on me. It went from grinding to an exotic lap dance. I couldn't help but groan and call out in pleasure. She unbutton my shirt and grabbed my shoulders, "El?"
    "What?" She asked.
    "Are you sure about this?" I asked.
    "Yes, I want you inside me." She said. I fished around in my pocket then looked at her, "What?"
    "I, uh, don't have protection on me." I said. She sighed.
    "Hold on." She went out of the room and then came back in. She handed me a condom. I glanced at it, it was the right size.
    "Thanks," She didn't respond. She just attacked me. Ellie continued with the erotic lap dance. I pulled off her shirt and she worked to undo my jeans as I pulled off hers. I continued to grow harder. I finally snapped the clasp on her bra. I pulled off her panties and felt her vagina, she moaned. She pulled off my boxers and stared in shock....

Alright that's it for today! Sorry its so short Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:48 pm

oh wow. very quick but very hot! Please post more please <3 I liked it very much (: (obviously)
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

A Simple Thing Called Love Empty

Post  jessiecarson257 Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:45 am

Alright here is Part two to Chapter four, just for @JesseCraze Very Happy

Chapter Four Part Two
    Ellie's Pov

I was so turned on by Jesse that I couldn't wait any longer... but when I finally saw his manhood I froze.
    "Are you okay?" He asked.
    "Can... can... can... I touch it?" I asked.
    "Only if I can touch you." He said, I found this fair and nodded. I hesitantly touched his manhood and he gently touched me. I moaned out and touched him a little more but then I pulled away. He moved his hand away from my private area. He put the condom on and flipped us around, "Are you ready Ellie?"
    "I,I,I, I don't know!" I cried, "I can't do this!"
    "Alright," He said, I looked up at his face tears streaming down my face.
    "You aren't mad?" I asked.
    "Why would I be?" he asked.
    "Because I got this far and then chickened out!" I wailed.
    "I would rather you wait until you're ready than push you." He said.
    "Why are you so perfect?" I asked.
    "I'm perfect? If anything you are." He said.

Jesse's Pov

I'll admit I was a little sad that she changed her mind so close to going all the way. But I remembered my first time, it had unfortunately been with Katie. She and I had almost gone all the way multiple times. But I always chickened out plenty of times.
    "Jess?" She asked.
    "What Elle?" I asked.
    "I know this is kind of sudden and very soon but..." She trailed off.
    "What?" I asked.
    "I love you." She said. I smiled and pulled her close but not before taking off the condom and pulling on my boxers. I kissed her. I deepened the kiss and wrapped my arms around her.
    "Open... my... night stand," She said between kisses. I did as she said and found a box of condoms.
    "I thought you said you weren't ready?"
    "I changed my mind, I need this." She said. I took one of the condoms. I put it on and looked at her.
    "Are you absolutely sure?" I asked.
    "Yes," She said, "I wanted to wait until I was in love with the man of my dreams and I am."
    "Seriously?" I asked, I didn't know I was that to her. I took a deep breath. I lifted her up slightly. I slowly slide in.
    "Oh wow, you're really big!" She winced.
    "Sorry," I said. Her expression was twisted with pain. I slowly pushed up into her. I continued my slow pace until she began to moan.
    "Oh god Jess... deeper!" I obeyed her command. I went deeper and let out a low moan. I grunted and moaned right along with her.
    "Harder Jess! Faster... oh god YES! Deeper!" She yelled.
    "Elle!" I called out.
    "Oh YES...YES... JESSE!" She screamed in my ear. I went deeper and made the bed squeak. It sounded like a train going at full speed. She gripped my shoulders and screamed into my ear. I could feel my insides wanting to release, but I wouldn't let myself orgasm until after Ellie had. All too soon I heard Ellie scream out.
    "JESSE...****!" She screamed. I had never heard her really swear before. I could feel her juices flowing freely. My insides thankfully released. I slowed down and finally pulled out.
    "Wow... that... was... amazing... Jess," She said out of breath.
    "You're the best I have ever had." I said.
    "Katie has got to be better than me." She said.
    "Katie's a slut, it got to the point where it wasn't even slightly pleasureable anymore." I said.
    "Promise?" She asked.
    "Why would I lie to you?" I asked.
    "No," She said. I looked into her eyes and pulled her into a kiss.
    "I love you Ellie bell," I said. She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me tightly. For the first time I felt good after sex, well no... not sex. It wasn't like that will Ellie you could literally feel the love between us.

End of Chapter

I hope ya'll liked this! I'm learning the writing style from @JesseCraze Very Happy
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:51 pm

oh niiiiiiiiice <3 lol He her screaming so loudly lol Good chapter and i'm glad they admitted their feelings (: pms!!
    jmaclover42796
    jmaclover42796

Number of posts : 41
    Hobbies : Listening to music(mainly Jesse McCartney), sign language, reading, and last but not least dreaming about Jesse and meeting him

Post  jmaclover42796 Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:17 pm

Hahah nice ending lol ;-) can't wait or more!!!
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Post  jessiecarson257 Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:04 am

jmaclover42796 wrote:Hahah nice ending lol ;-) can't wait or more!!!

I'll have more soon... as soon as I get a chance to write it!
    jmaclover42796
    jmaclover42796

Number of posts : 41
    Hobbies : Listening to music(mainly Jesse McCartney), sign language, reading, and last but not least dreaming about Jesse and meeting him

Post  jmaclover42796 Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:38 pm

jessiecarson257 wrote:
    jmaclover42796 wrote:Hahah nice ending lol ;-) can't wait or more!!!

I'll have more soon... as soon as I get a chance to write it!

Okie dokie!! <3
    Iheartjmac_lily
    Iheartjmac_lily

Number of posts : 6
    Hobbies : I listen to Jesse McCartney everyday!(:

Post  Iheartjmac_lily Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Every goooodddd! more pleaseeee Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:39 pm