JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic

Poll

Best Friends For Life--Sound interesting?

[ 7 ]
    Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic Bar_left88%Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic Bar_right [88%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic Bar_left12%Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic Bar_left0%Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 8
    Back
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic Empty Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:45 am

This is a story a Jesse Fanfic from a girl who i talk too on www.fanfiction.com .She wrote this, all credit go's 100% too her!.Not me!. I'm ONLY posting this.I have her permission and she'll be looking at the site/replies.If any of you are interested?...It DOES GET GRAPHIC! .Just a warning!..A few thing's about the story:

1.Characters Name's:Jesse & Colleen

2.It does get GRAPHIC!

3.Please comment after reading!.

4.The girl,who wrote this story,her name is Colleen.

5. ALL CREDIT GO'S TOO COLLEEN!

Thanks!.

Here is her page on the site: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1674668/Jmacfan4ever93

The story is called "Best Friends For Life".Here's a look at how it starts

Basics-
    Name: Colleen Corbin
    Birthday: July 6, 1988.
    Home Town: Ardsley, New York.
    Skin: Fair
    Eyes: Ice Blue
    Hair: Straight Brown
    Body: You are very fit, lets just say you turn heads...in a good way.
    Friends that will appear A LOT in this story: Shanna Connor.
    Step Siblings: Cienna(16) and Matt(11) you are very close with them.
    Boyfriend: Jacob Bradly but this is a Jesse McCartney story so obviously something happens.
    Best friend: Jesse McCartney (20) and Shanna Connor (19)
    About You: Your parent's (Jenifer and Mitchell 'Mitch') and Jesse's parents (Ginger and Scot) have been friends sense before you were born. And of course you and Jesse became best friends and are inseparable. You and Jesse have A Lot of events that go on that test your friendship and relationship that could break you up. You don't trust people easily, the only person you actually trust is Jesse, which you found he is the only person that can make you happy and stop you from hurting. Your brother and sister are actually your step siblings. Your dad died when you were 3 and Jesse does not know, it never came up. You hate liars/lying to people. You are very competitive and energetic. You hate Drama but your life is filled with it and all you want to do is get away.
    Authors Note: The Intro is written in 2nd person. The story is written in 1st person. Anything written with ('') will be you reading something off a sign, a piece of paper, or you're thinking. Anything written with () means you cough/talk. I don't think I need to say what (A/N) is. There is a lot of Kissing and mushy stuff in here so I don't think you'll like it if your not into that. THERE IS A LOT OF DRAMA IN THIS STORY. IT WILL GET CONFUSING TOO (Probably because I have the worst communication skills ever!). I am very sarcastic but I am also very nice so if something seems snobby or rude its not. People smile and Laugh a lot and I'm telling you now there is A Lot of kissing.
    Colleen is 19 and Jesse is 20. I know it is definitely not right for them to be in high school but it's to late to change the whole thing. So let's say they didn't stay back or fail in any grades. Jesse had a huge tour (Beautiful Soul) when he was 16 to start his career...Colleen went with him and they pushed school aside. Or we can just say they didn't make the cut off date.
    If you don't know who Jesse is or what he looks like...I'm sorry! Go on Google.
    Those of you who know who Jesse is and what he looks like He has blond hair for right now.
    Throughout the Story you will find out more about your friends and even you.
    I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic Empty Re: Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic

Post  jessecraze Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 am

I'm anxious to see how she talks in 'second person'!! Please post soon as you can <3
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic Empty Re: Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:35 pm

Chapter 1.

Wakeup Call

PLEASE REMEMBER,THIS IS NOT MY STORY,THIS IS COLLEEN'S!.100% CREDIT GOES TOO her!..Again,warning for graphic material..enjoy!..Please comment!.

"Colleen, wake up!" Jesse said in a soft warm whisper. I could feel him nudging my arm.

"Go away!" I said annoyed turning on my side putting my back to him.

"Hey grumpy have you seen my best friend. She's about 5 foot something, Brown hair, Blue eyes" He said shaking me again.

"Yeah she'll be here in 2 hours. Now leave me sleep till then." I said tiredly into my pillow.

"O.k." he said getting up and walking around the bed to face me. "Get up!" He said throwing the blankets off me.

"Heyy" I whined.

"No." He said.

"Blankets…Please…Jess!"

"No!"

"Jesse!"

"Nuh-uh"

"Fine, but payback is a bitch"

"Haha…you wouldn't dare"

I walked up to him very seductively and whispered in his ear "Oh yes…I would."

I glanced at him and smirked and took off to the bathroom connected to my room. I came out 5 minutes later to find no one in my room. I thought Jesse went back to his house, next door, and only came over to wake me up. I walked over to my CD player and pressed play. I starting doing my make up while singing 'Right Where You Want Me' on full blast with my door wide open. My parents were at work and my brother and sister both slept over Jesse's house because my sister Cienna is friends with Lea and my brother Matt is friends with Timmy.

I was done with my make up and was doing my hair and dancing at the same time and using my hairbrush as a microphone. I hadn't gotten dressed yet so I was in a tank top with only my underwear. The song had changed sense I was doing my make up and now I was working on my hair. I was in the middle of singing 'Blow Your Mind.'

"I know exactly what you want to hear...oh oh oh oh...I'm gonna give it to ya..." I was about to start singing the next line but I noticed Jesse standing there wide eyed.

"Um hi!" I said running over to the CD player and hitting it off.

"Having fun?" He asked with a smile.

"Shut up. That's embarrassing." I said blushing.

"I liked it" he said with a laugh.

"I bet." I said looking down and back up at him.I went over to my dresser and got out a pair of shorts.

"I thought you left." I said pulling my shorts on.

"I guessed that." He said sitting on my bed.

"Why do you think I came over? I was bored, and what I just killed the boredness"

"Boredness? I thought you were a writer with good vocabulary." I said.

"...Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh..." he started dancing and singing to mock me ignoring my comment.

"Stoopp!" I whined giggling. "It's not funny!" I said smacking him.

"I know..." I walked over to my dresser and continued doing my hair.

"Thank You"

"NOT!"

I turned around "Oh My God! Jesse McCartney! You better NOT hold this over my head." He got up and walked towards me.

"Jess...Jesse what are you doing?" I asked as he made me nervous.

"This." he said grabbing my waist first then my neck. He pressed his lips against mine and licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I let him in. I could feel him tugging at my shirt but him and I both knew, I would not go any further because I was waiting for marriage.

He pulled away asking "When?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked. He gave me an 'are you kidding me look' and said "You're not stupid. I know you know what I'm talking about." "Jesse, Jason would try and kick your ass, we both know that." "The keyword there is try and I don't care. I want to be with you..."

"I want to be with you too, Jess you know that but Jason is Jealous of you already. Once he finds out I'm leaving him for you he will be even worse"

"Colleen, you and I both know what he has done to you..."

"I know, Fine, You won." I said walking to my night stand and grabbing my phone and dialing Jason's phone number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jason."

"Hey babe. What's going on"

"Nothing much umm..." I said looking at Jesse he smiled weakly and I finished what I was saying. "I need to talk to you."

"O.k. shoot."

"I think its better if we do it in person." I looked at Jesse that through his hands in the air and a 'What are you doing' face.

"O.k. come on over and we we'll talk."

"Alright I'll see you in a bit."

"I love you baby."

"Me too." I hung up before he could say anything else. I looked at Jesse and said "Sorry, I can't do it over the phone."

"I know. I understand that part...but if he touches you again, I will kill him."

"Jesse, you can't. You'll go to jail, plus it doesn't matter. I deserved every time he hit me..."

"What are you talking about? No one should ever have to deal with what you had to, especially for that long."

"I guess, but I gotta go. I need to get this over with." I said walking past him.

"O.k. but hey..." He said as he grabbed my arm. I turned slightly. "If you need me, I'll be at home."

"O.k." I said. I smiled and left the room. I grabbed my cell phone off the kitchen counter and put it in my purse and got my keys. I got in my car and drove to Jason's...
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:03 pm

Oh wow. I hope Jason doesn't hurt her when she tells him what shes wanting to do!! =O more soon please <333333333333333333333333333
    AngelaJoy

Number of posts : 748
    Hobbies : reading, writing, painting, crocheting

Post  AngelaJoy Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:38 pm

post more please

this looks familliar, and then i went on fanfic.net.. i think i read this before, i liked it.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:34 am

AngelaJoy wrote:post more please

this looks familliar, and then i went on fanfic.net.. i think i read this before, i liked it.

It's possible Smile posting more now.(Thank u for reading Smile )
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:37 am

WARNING:REALLY "GRAPHIC" MATERIAL.BEWARE!

Chapter 2.'Goodbye Jason'

(Note:Btw this chapter 's in parts,some chapters might be..Just a heads-up).

I got to Jason's house and went up to the door and knocked. Jason answered the door. "Hey babe."

"Hey." I said he let me in and I sat down on the couch.

"Hey you want something to drink?"

"Nah, I'm good."

"Ok. What did you want to talk about?"

"Ummm...I really don't know how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it...I think we should break up."

"What?" His smile faded and his fists clenched up.

"Jason I really like you but you get a little rough and out of control sometimes..."

"Are you joking? You are seriously going to use that as your excuse? That's not the reason, you're breaking up with me for him!"

"What?"

"Don't give me that! You know exactly what and who I'm talking about."

"Maybe I am but you know how good he is with me."

"I can't believe you're dumping me for him!" He said getting up.

"Jason, you know why!" I yelled.

"I don't care!"

"Exactly you don't care, you don't care about me, you, us. It's just a game to you!"

"This is not happening!!"

"Yes it is Jas..." His fist met my face. I stood up and my nose was bleeding. He pushed me down and kicked my stomach. I started crying from all emotion especially hurt. I was hurting physically and emotionally. I couldn't believe he would do something like this to someone he once told he loved.

"I fucking hate you, you slut!" I stood up and gave him a look of disgust.

"Goodbye Jason." I said as I ran out the door to my car.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:08 pm

geeez =/ Hope shes alright! more soon please <3
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:09 pm

jessecraze wrote:geeez =/ Hope shes alright! more soon please <3

Told you it would be like this Sad ..It's gonna be an ups/downs type of story
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:12 pm

JesseMacNY wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:geeez =/ Hope shes alright! more soon please <3

Told you it would be like this Sad ..It's gonna be an ups/downs type of story

It's ok lmao I wanna read more. Btw, I have more story up as welll (= ttyl <3333 Hope ur having a good day! <333
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:22 am

Here's more,And the girl who wrote this,Colleen,is now on the site Smile

Enjoy!..(GRAPHIC MATERIAL!WARNING!)

I drove all the way to my house, in tears. When I got there I parked my car in my driveway and ran right next door to Jesse's house. I knocked on the door crying my heart out.

"Oh My God! Colleen!" Lea said taking me in her arms.

"Lea is your brother home?"

"Yeah, up stairs. Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I think. I'll see you later." I ran up the stairs to Jesse's closed door and barged in. I must have scared him because he jumped like 10 feet.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Colleen! What? NO! He better not have! I told you what I would do to him!" he said going to the door.

"Jesse, don't. I need a friend right now!" I said still crying.

"Fine, but I'm getting him later." I smiled weakly, got up, and went to hug him.

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"For everything."

"You have nothing to be sorry for." He said bringing me over to the bed so I could sit down.

"But I feel like I should be."

"That's only because he told you that...and trust me, I'll get his ass later for that too." I smiled weakly and he did the same. "At least I got you to stop crying." I giggled.

"Yeah...you seem to do that a lot." I smiled "I have to baby sit and get cleaned up, so I have to go."

"Who are you babysitting for?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well both your brother and sister are here."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah...they're sleeping over again."

"I'm not going home alone Jess."

"Stay here."

"Yeah, I bet Scot would like that."

"He's not here he's working with your parent's tonight. You know my mom she won't care."

"Fine. You won...again, but I still have to get my clothes and take a shower"

"I'll go to your house with you then we'll come back and stay here."

"O.k. let me go say hey to my brother and sister first."

"O.k." I walked down the hall to Lea's room and knocked. Lea opened the door. "Hey Colleen. You o.k.?" she asked.

My sister looked up from reading a magazine and lying on the floor. "Yup!"

"My brother helped didn't he?"

I looked over at him, he was leaning against his bedroom door frame waiting with a smile on his face. I smiled back and said "Yeah. He always knows how." turning my head back to Lea. She had a smile on her face looking between me and Jesse.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Okay." I said not believing her.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:50 am

awww very cute towards the end <3 More soon please Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:05 pm

( Okay,i am only posting the story so...here ya go )

(A/N: This paragraph is to only show you how close Colleen is with her and Jesse's siblings nothing really important happens... it's kinda boring...but oh well, you can read it or skip it. You won't be missing anything...but hopefully you read it to get the Idea.)

"Can I come in for a sec.?" I asked.

"Yeah." She let me in and shut the door behind me. She went over and sat on her bed and started looking through her Ipod.

"Hey. What's up?" Cienna asked.

"Hey. Nothing. I just wanted to say 'Hi' and see if mom had mentioned anything to you?"

"About what?"

"Me babysitting."

"Oh uh-yeah she said you were supposed to but then Lea and Timmy asked Me and Matt to spend the night again."

"Oh o.k."

"Why? You ok?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah." I said.

"Then what happened to your face?" Lea looked up wanting to know the answer too.

"Jason."

"Colleen when are you going to end that. He can't keep doing that to you..."

"I know. I ended it tonight."

"Is that why..." She trailed off.

"Yeah." I said nodding.

"Oh sorry." I smiled weakly.

"Don't worry about it. It's over, and done with. O.k. so I'm gonna go home and take a shower and I'll be back later...I'm spending the night over here soo..."

"Bom Chica Bom Bom!" Lea and Cienna both yelled at the same time.

"Oh my god. NO. Perverts!" We all laughed.

"O.k. come get us when you get back, maybe we can hang out." Cienna said.

"O.k. see ya later." I said walking out. I shut the door. Jesse was exactly where he was when I went in the room. I smiled as I walked back down the hall to go down stairs until I heard "COLLEEN!!"

I turned around to see Timmy and Matt running at me. "Hey Guys!" I said hugging them. They let go like 5 seconds later. "What happened to you?" Matt had to ask.

"Um..I fell down some stairs." I said looking up at Jesse who was nodding to let me know he was going along with it.

"Oh. Are you alright? I mean you should be more careful next time." Timmy said. Jesse smacked him lightly on the back of the head. I giggled.

"Yeah I'll be ok and I'll try buddy. Thanks. But I'll be back in a little bit. I'm spending the night."

"Where are you going?" Matt asked.

"I have to go home and get myself back to me again. I'll be back then we'll hang out." I said. "O.k." They both said as they walked back to Timmy's room.

(A/N: Leenah is Colleen's nickname hers and Jesse's parents gave you growing up.)

"Alright let's go." Jesse said.

We walked down the stairs. "Mom, we'll be back. Leenah's going to spend the night." Ginger gave him a look as if to ask 'Why?' and he just said "I'll explain later. She needs to get clothes and a shower. We'll be back in a little bit."

"O.k. Jess." She said.

We walked out and over to my house. I opened the door and we walked up to my room. I turned on my T.V. for him as he plopped down on my bed. I tossed him the remote and said "I'll be out in a little bit."

"Take your time."

I closed the door and turned the water on. Once I was done I got out and noticed I did not bring any clothes in with me. '****.' I thought. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out. Jesse went wide eyed and shot up.

"I forgot clothes." I said embarrassed.

"I'm not complaining." He said with a smile. I smiled back and walked into my walk-in closet. I put comfy clothes on and walked out. I blow dried my hair and then walked into my bathroom and got alcohol for the cuts on my face. I came out and got in front of my dresser mirror and poured some on the gauze. I started cleaning the cuts and hissed a little at the stinging feeling. Jesse must have heard because he got up and took it from me and did it so I would not have to look.

"Are you sure you're ok?"

"Yes."

"O.k. cause it looks like it hurts."

"Well it does but I can handle it."

"I never said you couldn't...I know you could."

He leaned down and kissed me. As he was kissing me his hand started tugging at my shirt again. He moved one of his hands to my neck and the other one going up my shirt. I let him do that for a while. I knew he had been dying to go further with me for a while, although I had a boyfriend and I'm staying abstinent. Sense we have been friends forever, me and Jesse wanted to become more. But now I'm scared, I don't want to get Pregnant or anything like that right now but I don't want to have to say No to Jesse. He never liked seeing me upset, or uncomfortable. I knew if I said No he would understand. Jesse had already gotten 'that' far with his ex-girlfriend, but she cheated on him with his 'best friend' Greg. That broke his heart. That broke them up. Jesse knew I was pissed when I found out. He told me not to push it on her because she's not worth it and I let out 'But you are' and those words got us to where we are right now.

"Jesse..."

"Yeah?"

"You know I love you but I'm not sure if..."

"You really are bad at excuses you know that?" he cut me off with a smile.

I smiled but asked "What?"

"I know you don't feel ready to go 'there' yet...I don't mind, I'll wait till your ready."

"Thank You!" I said with a smile.

"Oh by the way...I love you too!" He smiled and kissed me.

"Colleen will you be my girlfriend?"

"You really need to ask Jesse." I said and hugged him.

"We ready?" he asked.

"Yup." I took his hand and went down to the kitchen and left a note for my parents that said 'Over at the McCartney's. We'll be home tomorrow and I'll explain everything. Love you Leenah.' I knew they wouldn't understand why I was over there, but my parents trust me. They have no reason not to. They would be ok with it once I told them I had Just ended an abusive relationship and was scared to be alone...

(A/N: Sorry for the long paragraphs. I'm still trying to introduce the story to you guys. Don't stop reading if there boring to you...they will get a lot better probably in the...next one, actually. There are gonna be A LOT of chapters I literally have 5 working on 6 notebooks filled with this story. So keep reading and Review Please! I will try and put a new one up every night maybe even more but I can't promise anything.)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:23 pm

goood post more very soon plz!! Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic 690817 thank you!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:56 pm

Posting more for Miss Amp,..Here ya go (Again, WARNING:GRAPHIC MATERIAL!)

Chapter 4. Just Go

(A/N: Hey guys. The ages might be off through out the story, it won't take away anything. I'll let you know if and when stuff changes. I hope you're enjoying them. Ok...here's part 3. P.S. I am a fan of Katie Cassidy. I just needed someone for the story and she is Jesse's ex so I figured why not? I do not know the real reason why they broke up...this is just a story I made up so please don't take it seriously.)

We walked back to Jesse's house and walked upstairs. Lea, Cienna, Timmy, and Matt were all in the hallway deciding what to do.

"Bored much?" I asked everyone looked up.

"Yeah." Lea said.

"Not no more." Cienna said.

"Yeah Leenah. You make everything fun!" Timmy said.

"Aww thanks Timmy" I said giggling. "Lets watch a movie..." I suggested.

"CORN FRITTERS!" Cienna yelled as she broke a nail. I laughed.

"Bonkers?" Lea asked.

"Yeah" Cienna said with a smile. The guys were looking at us weird.

"What?" We asked together.

"Corn fritters?" They asked.

"Sister Connections peeps!" Cienna explained.

"I know. It made no sense to you. We can't explain it, you just do it." I said.

"That's what she said." Jesse said chuckling. I smacked him trying not to laugh.

"You are SO SO wrong! That is not what I meant!" I said.

"What?...What did we do?" Lea asked.

Jesse immediately stopped laughing and said "You better not have done anything." He had a protective brother look on which made me laugh even harder. Lea just looked confused and just said "Okaayy..." Jesse has always been protective of what he cared for, if they get hurt he will get angry. That's what I love most about him.

We were down stairs 'watching' a movie, talking, and eating junk food...just hanging out. Jesse was laying on his back on the couch and I was laying on my stomach on him. We always did stuff like we were a couple but we never were one...until now. Jesse's mom had to meet up with Scot and my parents (They work for the same company. Ginger is also Jesse's manager in the story.)

"I'm tired!" Lea said.

"Me too." Cienna said.

"Us too." Matt and Timmy said at the same time.

"Thank you Colleen. This was fun." Lea said as her and Cienna walked up stairs.

"Night Jess. Night Leenah." the boys said doing the same.

"Night." Jesse and I said together.

"Oh My God! Look. We're alone!" Jesse said. I giggled.

"Yup" I leaned down and kissed him. I put my hands on his collar bones on either sides of him. He put one hand on my hip and one on my neck.

We made it up to his room and I was getting into my PJs. I was in the bathroom when someone knocked on the door. "Yeah?" I asked pulling on my shorts.

"Come out here! I'm bored!" Jesse whined.

"I'm getting dressed. Give me 5 seconds."

"You know you can come out here and change. I won't peek."

"Yeah. I bet." I said walking out the door.

"Hey. You wanna do something tomorrow? I have nothing to do." I asked.

"I got the studio tomorrow, but after I'm free."

"O.k." I said climbing into bed. Jesse climbed in too and asked "Got any ideas?"

"Nope. I don't care. I'll do anything."

"Anything?" he smirked and gave me a look.

"Well you know what I don't want to do."

"O.k. and you got me all excited" He turned off the light as I giggled.

"Night." I leaned over and kissed him. He kissed back. "

Night." he said pulling away.

"Thank you Jesse."

"For what?"

"Saving me."

"Anytime."

(NOTE:I AM JUST COPING/PASTING FROM HER FANFIC.NET PAGE SO..ANYTHING/EVERYTHING THAT'S BEING POSTED IS FROM HER!)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:13 pm

awwwwwwwwww te he More please <3
    JMacsInMyVeins
    JMacsInMyVeins

Number of posts : 19
    Hobbies : Photography, Listening to Jesse and dreaming about JMAC.

Post  JMacsInMyVeins Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:08 pm

Post moree <3
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:48 pm

JMacsInMyVeins wrote:Post moree <3

Thank you,sweetie!..I will soon!.
    JMacsInMyVeins
    JMacsInMyVeins

Post  JMacsInMyVeins Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:38 am

Thank you. I love it.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:42 am

Alright,posting more for @JMacsinmyveins Smile ( more graphic material just a warning!)

The next morning I rolled over to hug Jesse but he wasn't there "Jess..." I said groggy but loud enough for anyone in the room to hear. I looked out the window and my parents were home.

"Colleen!" I heard Matt yell from the door.

"Hey buddy. You ready to go home yet?"

"Yeah I guess."

"O.k. go see if Cienna is ready."

"O.k." I got dressed, put my hair up in a bun, and put a little make up on and then I walked down stairs.

"Hey Ginger. Hey Scot. I'm sorry for last night I did not mean to be an inconvenience." Scot looked up from the newspaper and Ginger placed the coffee pot on the counter and walked over. "No honey, don't say that you were not at all. But, may I ask what happened? You came over upset and not to mention you were all beat up..." she managed to sit me down on the couch.

"Oh, I thought Jesse told you?"

"No Jess left a little over an hour ago. He has the studio today."

"Oh yeah." I said remembering.

"You don't mind me asking, do you?"

"No Ginger your like my second mom." she smiled.

"I broke up with Jason last night, because he had jealousy and anger problems and it scared me so much. He would sometimes beat me up for nothing. It hurt so bad, he told me he loved me and then he would go and beat me."

"Sweetie, did you tell your parents?" she asked.

"No, but I'm going to tell them to night."

"O.k. But you're alright?"

"Yeah. I'm getting there. Jesse is really helping me." She smiled and looked at Scot.

They exchanged glances and I was just thinking to myself. 'O.k. If one more person does that, I'm gonna flip!'

"Hey Leenah. You can stay here whenever. I really mean that. I trust you and you are family." Scot said.

"Thank you Scot. You have no idea what that means to me." I smiled.

"Well we have to get ready for work. We'll see you later."
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:33 am

Niiiice Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic 110686 Best Friends For Life---Jesse Mac Fanfic 690817 More soon as you can please! thank you!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:58 am

GRAPHIC MATERIAL IN THIS SECTION!!!!)

"O.k. Thanks for letting Cienna, Matt, and I stay here." The door bell rang.

"Your welcome." Ginger said going to the door.

I walked upstairs to get Cienna and Matt. "Matt, Cienna you guys ready."

"Yeah. Hold on a second."

"O.k. I'll be down stairs." I walked down the stairs to find Katie sitting on the couch. Her back was to me so she did not see me. Ginger looked up from cleaning the kitchen and noticed my beat red face. She new I was passed furious. I hadn't seen Katie sense the break up, besides magazines and I did not plan to see her ever again.

"Hey Katie. What are you doing here?" I asked pissed.

"Oh hey Colleen. Ginger said Jesse would be back in like 10 minutes so I'm going to wait I have to speak with him." She said trying to play nice around Ginger, Scot rolled his eyes knowing why she had to speak to Jesse and went back to read the newspaper. Katie couldn't see him her back was turned.

"Oh really? Why?"

"I don't think I have to tell you that." she said.

"And I don't think you should be here."

"Are you telling me to leave?" Scot made a 'That would be nice' face pretending to read the newspaper.

"You could say that." Scot smiled.

"Well..." She said walking closer to me.

"I don't like being told what to do."

"That's guaranteed...But I don't like being around cheaters!" I said raising my voice.

"You don't even know what happened so, shut up!" She yelled shoving me.

"I don't think you should do that" Lea said coming down the stairs with the other 3 behind her. "I think when Jesse told her you cheated on him with Greg...She got what he meant. Lets just say, it wasn't that hard to picture"

"Shut Up!" Katie said.

"Well….I just found out your favorite headline. Maybe you should come up with a better one. One that's not a song." I said.

"This has nothing to do with you." She said to Lea, ignoring my comment.

"Yeah but you know she's right." I said.

"Oh yeah..." Katie said stepping even closer to me.

"Girls. Scot and I have to leave for work. Jesse will be home in 5 minutes please do not hurt each other." They said walking to the door.

"O.k. Ginger." Katie said looking at me. They walked out.

"O.k. guys you ready?" I asked walking passed Katie to the door. They followed me out. Jesse pulled into the driveway talking on his cell phone.

"Oh so nice of him to show up now." Cienna said walking past me to out house. I looked back and gave her a mean look. She laughed.

"I'm joking. That was fun."

"Ha...no. My adrenaline rate right now is soo high." I turned around and he waved at me and I smiled weakly. He was looking at me but it must have been an important phone call because he didn't even get out of the car.

"COLLEEN!!" I jumped hearing Timmy yell. Jesse looked at me weird. Timmy ran up to me.

"Colleen...Help Lea...Katie...and...yelling...she's crying." Jesse got out. I heard him say "I have to call you back..." and ran over worried.

"Is he ok?" Jesse asked.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:59 am

Duuude thats craZy!!!!! Would Katie really do something to Lea??? =/ okay post more when you can <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:21 am

jessecraze wrote:Duuude thats craZy!!!!! Would Katie really do something to Lea??? =/ okay post more when you can <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333
    lawl Wink
    JMacsInMyVeins
    JMacsInMyVeins

Post  JMacsInMyVeins Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:03 am

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT !
    post more . <3

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 1:20 am