JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+3
JesseBaby2010
opanda4
ILuvJmac86
7 posters

Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's

ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145
    Hobbies : JESSE MCCARTNEY

Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Empty Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's

Post  ILuvJmac86 Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:12 am

[img]Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Jesse-10[/img]
    [img]Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Jesse-12[/img][img]Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Jesse-13[/img]
    [img]Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Jesse-14[/img]
    [img]Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Jesse-15[/img]
    [img]Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Jesse-16[/img]
    [img]Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Jesse-17[/img]
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Empty Re: Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's

Post  opanda4 Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:27 am

where/when are these pics form?
    and same cute jacket from kca's
    <33 stunning.
    lmao he was like glaring at the photographer....i dont blame him though Smile
    JesseBaby2010
    JesseBaby2010

Number of posts : 13

Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Empty Re: Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's

Post  JesseBaby2010 Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:44 am

Thanks for posting! He seems a little annoyed...or maybe just tired.
    I love the way he's styling his hair now! Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's 690817
    theone_bettytam
    theone_bettytam

Number of posts : 499

Post  theone_bettytam Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:54 am

Wow his legs look so TALL
    & I bet he's still biting his nails...
    ILuvJmac86
    ILuvJmac86

Number of posts : 145

Post  ILuvJmac86 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:02 am

opanda4 wrote:where/when are these pics form?
    and same cute jacket from kca's
    <33 stunning.
    lmao he was like glaring at the photographer....i dont blame him though Smile

He had lunch on March 29
    Skysthelimit
    Skysthelimit

Number of posts : 467

Post  Skysthelimit Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:17 pm

I love the jacket! Thanks for posting these, he looks great as always!
    ILYJesseXOXO
    ILYJesseXOXO

Number of posts : 45
    Hobbies : Twitter: JesseMacJunkie YouTube: debbyellen1 Formspring: ILYJesse

Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Empty new pictures

Post  ILYJesseXOXO Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Hey yea, that's my avatar! Major hunkdom!
    He keeps his nails so short how could he possibly be chewing on them???
    I'm curious if he's covering up his face to hide his skin condition or to hide what he and his mates are talking about or if I'm just reading too much into all that? LOL! I just love this picture. It really makes him look mature and that jacket, while I don't care for it all that much, it makes him look like he's got some nice muscles under there. Did you notice the tennis shoes are the same ones he wore the other day at the KCAs but just in a different color? He does that a lot, buys a style in several different colors to coordinate with his clothing. I'm a shoe freak if you hadn't figured that out. LOVE them! I really enjoy his taste in fashion. and it's fun to watch how he's trying to change it up. I wonder how he'll dress in the concerts this time around? and I just can NOT wait to see his new CD!

And why is Justin Bieber all over this forum? I'm confused. Maybe I need to look around the site and see if there's some sort of announcement? Bieber's songs are catchy but I'm all about the Jess man!
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:15 pm

ILYJesseXOXO wrote:Hey yea, that's my avatar! Major hunkdom!
    He keeps his nails so short how could he possibly be chewing on them???
    I'm curious if he's covering up his face to hide his skin condition or to hide what he and his mates are talking about or if I'm just reading too much into all that? LOL! I just love this picture. It really makes him look mature and that jacket, while I don't care for it all that much, it makes him look like he's got some nice muscles under there. Did you notice the tennis shoes are the same ones he wore the other day at the KCAs but just in a different color? He does that a lot, buys a style in several different colors to coordinate with his clothing. I'm a shoe freak if you hadn't figured that out. LOVE them! I really enjoy his taste in fashion. and it's fun to watch how he's trying to change it up. I wonder how he'll dress in the concerts this time around? and I just can NOT wait to see his new CD!

And why is Justin Bieber all over this forum? I'm confused. Maybe I need to look around the site and see if there's some sort of announcement? Bieber's songs are catchy but I'm all about the Jess man!

lol the justin bieber thing is a "april fools day" joke... i believed it haha Smile
    ILYJesseXOXO
    ILYJesseXOXO

Number of posts : 45
    Hobbies : Twitter: JesseMacJunkie YouTube: debbyellen1 Formspring: ILYJesse

Jesse having lunch with friends at Joan's Empty Justin Joke

Post  ILYJesseXOXO Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Yeah, I got that after I already wrote my comment. Ha! Ha! I thought for sure I'd gotten in the wrong forum by mistake!
    Very funny ladies! Hope you had a great April Fools!
    Kelli<3
    Kelli<3

Number of posts : 6

Post  Kelli<3 Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:49 pm

I absolutely love these pictures

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:44 am