JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!  Empty Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!

Post  jessecraze Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:51 am

What this story is about:
    Jesse McCartney, 34, divorced with two kids, and now searching for love, meets Lacy, 32, also divorced with two kids and looking for friendship. Both have had a rough way to go and are able to understand each other in a great, way. The only thing that could come between them, is Jesse's ungreatful, ex-wife, who does nothing but mooch off of child support and abuse him mentally. Once the ex-wife sees the love between the two, she becomes highly jealous and trys to fake a change to win Jesse back. Will he fall for it or will the ex be out of the picture for good? RATED M-17

Introduction. Lacy's pov.
    I'm a divorced woman, only the age of 32 and my two sons, Derek and Cameron, are getting so big already. Its been hard trying to raise them on my own. Its only been 1 year and 6 months but its felt like a life time. Since ive been working so hard with two jobs, getting more child support since my last court hearing, my stinky, ex-husband, who makes more than a enough money, finally bit the bullet and agreed to help out more. Its not like he even visits his sons, so its the least he could do. All the hard work is now paying off and im taking the boys on vacation to the beach in Malibu. We've never had a real, family, vacation and I need to get away. I'll still be with the kids but atleast we'll be some place warm and relaxing. I packed us all up and off we went for 4 days straight. Little did I know, what we would get ourselves into.
    Bella
    Bella

Number of posts : 25
    Hobbies : Listening to Jesse :D

Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!  Empty Re: Soon-to-be-titled-fanfic

Post  Bella Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:56 am

Awww I love it so much!!! Smile I can't wait to read more, stupid ex btw.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!  Empty Re: Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!

Post  jessecraze Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:09 am

Chapter 1. Jesse's pov.
    I've decided to take my two sons, Crew and Levi, to Malibu for a vacation, since i've been working so hard and i'm trying to get a break from my ex-wife. Even though we're devorced, she does still see the children which is a good thing but she demands so much from me and blames me for everything. I guess the only thing I did wrong was that I didn't do enough for her or give her enough and maybe I wasn't always a hero in the bedroom but i've done the best I could. I love my sons and I will do anything for them. We arrive to our hotel and as we're in the lobby trying to check in, I notice across the way a very beautiful, woman, also with two boys and they look as hyper as mine. Then I notice she's got them into the same shoe brand as mine. I'm trying not to stare at her in case her husband is right around the corner but its hard not to look. Finally I over hear them tell her that her card has been denied. The look on the woman's face caught unaware, looking frantic and worried, makes me really feel for her. I look around to see if her husband will come to take care of this but she quickly gets on her phone. I watch her and think maybe shes contacting her husband now. The person helping me comes back to me with my papers to fill out and as I continue to watch the woman on her phone, I can't help but to ask what her story is. Then the person helping me says hes not sure but he'll ask. I wait, now looking back at my two boys, seeing them already aquainted with her boys. I want to pull them back by me but I notice how much innocent, fun, they are having and decide to leave them go. Then the service man comes back to me and says, 'Sir, her card was denied by her ex-husband, he has cut her off and she has to go back into court to re-settle with him.' I felt so awful and understand what it feels like to have a horrible, ex, use you and mistreat you. I quickly spoke up and asked if I could do anything. The service man smirked and said, 'Only if you pay for her trip.' I glanced at her up and down one last time. She had killer, legs and seemed like we already had so much in common. I think I would deffently like to get to know her more and maybe have a friend to lean on and understand my pain. I quickly nodded at the service man, handed him my card and said, 'Pay for everything and send her flowers. Put in the card, you've got friend who understands your pain. I'll always be there for you. You're beautiful.' The service man just glaired at me and then asked, 'Do you know her, sir?' I smiled while facing the desk, then looked back up and said, 'Feels like I do...' He just shrugged saying under his breath, 'Ok sir.' He went back to talk to the other service guy and they put my card through. Finally for the first time as they explain to the woman whats going on, she glances over at me kind of shyly, smiled and said, 'Um, you don't have to do this for me...' I nodded and said, 'Of course I do. I'm Jesse.' She smirked still shy, tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and said, 'Well thank you so much. Um. i'm Lacy.' She put her hand out so adorable, so I too put out my hand and firmly shook hers. Then the service guys gave me back my card, handed both us our keys. They gave me a suite and gave Lacy the cheaper room. I glaired at her and said, 'No suite?' She shook her head nervous while rubbing her arm and said, 'Well originally it was all I could affoard. My ex-husband has been very stengy with child support.' I raised up my eyebrows, faced back at the service men and said, 'No, this wont do. Give her a suite too please.' Lacy spoke out and said, 'No thats too much, really...' I smiled and said, 'Its my pleasure. Let me do this for you because I too know what its like to have an ungreatful, ex, who doesn't give anything back or care for that matter, so I wanna gift this to you. You're doing a great job with your boys!' Lacy sighed, thanked me again and said, 'Well i'll repay you somehow.' I shook my head and said, 'No, take the gift and enjoy yourself. Maybe go to the spa one day. My treat!' She really got red this time and said, 'Thats just too much... Where will the boys go?' I looked at the service clerk and asked, 'Is there childcare here?' They nodded and said, '4 star nannys, sir.' I faced back to Lacy and said, 'Its settled then. You'll go with me later.' She smiled so beautifully, sighed and said, 'Ok then...Let me go unpack our bags and give the boys their snacks.' I smiled and said, 'Same here. See you soon sweetie.' She waved taking her keys and faced towards the kids telling them to get their bags. They did and left towards the elevator. As I watched her leave, the clerk men got my attention and asked, 'Still send flowers, sir?' I nodded and said, 'Maybe just change up the card. Um, tell her i'll never leave her on her own and the moment I saw her, the sun rose up in her smile and then set in my heart.' The clerkmen both smirked thinking I was losing it and I was. I've never felt quite this way in a long time but after so long of my ex stepping all over my heart, its nice to finally find someone worth doing for. So I tip the clerkmen and get my boys to take them up to unpack. After I get settled in, I feed the boys their snack, we all change our clothes and then head towards the daycare building. I sign the boys in and notice Lacy's boys already in so I know shes already at the spa. I hug my boys goodbye, make sure their in okay and then I head to the spa. Once I sign myself in, I go to change into a robe and then head towards the hot tube. Sure enough Lacy is already in there, leanning her head back on a pillow with her eyes closed. I try to step in quietly but she quickly opens up her eyes. I apologize to her for startling her but she says its fine that shes glad im there and then we both smile. At first we just sit there relaxing quietly but then Lacy smirks to herself, gets my full attention and says, 'So why did you do it? I'm a stranger, you know.' I smile and asked, 'YOu mean, why did I pay for your trip?' Lacy nods and says, 'Its so sweet of you but you don't even know me.' I nod and say, 'Well I know your devorced, you have two sons and your husband is selfish.' Lacy sighed and said, 'May I ask what your story is?' I nodded and said, 'About the same...Well, my ex-wife is still kinda in the picture because she normally sees the boys on the weekends but I needed a trip to get away from her. She's very ungreatful and careless about anyone but herself. I'm just glad she spends time with the kids at all.' Lacy was just sitting there facing the water, then she barely smiled, faced me and said, 'My ex-husband never sees the boys or wants to see them and if its their birthdays, he sends me coupons for chuckie cheese.' I raised my eyebrows up at her shocked and asked, 'Seriously? Now thats horrible.' She nodded and said, 'Its not like hes poor. Hes the attorney for a very big, law firm but he trys to keep as much money to himself as he can. I've already been to court with him twice. I guess I have to go a third time...' I felt really bad, then I smiled at her and said, 'Youre too beautiful to deal with his sh*t. I wish I could just make him disappear out of your life and keep you to myself.' I guess that was moving too fast, Lacy giggled and said, 'Um, ok...' I then apologized and said, 'I'm not normally this quick with somebody but its just really nice to meet someone who understands me like you do.' Lacy barely nodded still shy, smiled sideways, then started getting out of the hot tub. I quickly asked her if she was alright and she said, 'Oh im fine. Its been 15 minutes though and youre not supposed to be in a hot tub longer than that.' I quickly agreed and said, 'Oh youre right.' I too stepped out of the tub and followed her out. The rest of the spa visit was so relaxing and much needed. Lucky for me, I was able to continue getting to know Lacy and tell her more about myself but shes still so shy. I'm just trying to warm up to her. Maybe when she gets back and gets my flowers, she will get more comfortabe with me. Our spa visit is over, we get dressed and as we both head back to get our boys, I asked her what her plans are. She says she has none, that she just really wants to take her boys on a boat ride to see the sunset. I tell her thats a good idea and ask her if she'd like to join me. Lacy took some time to answer but then she faces me and says, 'YOu know, I will. Its not like i'm with anybody so why not?' I smile bigger at her and say, 'Same here.' We both giggle and then as we pick up the boys, they are already buddies. Its working out really well so far and I hope we can continue getting closer.
    Bella
    Bella

Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!  Empty Re: Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!

Post  Bella Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:27 am

awwww they're gettin cloooserrr!!!!! Razz psh, your not allowed in a hot tub for more than 15 mins? nobody follows that rule...she was just overwhelmed by all the Jmacnesss
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:45 am

Chapter 2. Lacy's pov.
    I've met the most sweetest guy in the world, hes obviously rich or else hes in lots of debt. I hope its the first one and on top of that, hes increditbly handsome. Truely every girl's dream accept hes about my age and hes going through exactly what im going through even though he has the money. I don't like the idea his ex stil shows up a lot but our kids already made friendships so I don't pull them away. I've decided even if romance doesn't work out between Jesse and I, at least we've started a tight, friendship and he can pull me out of a lot of binds. I've not tried to have any debt but im still picking up the dirt after my lazy, ex-husband. So I take the boys to meet up with Jesse and his boys onto a sunset cruise. Its so relaxing and gets romantic as the sun sets. I can't help not to view him while the wind blows threw his hair. He just looks so genuine and caring about his children and how other people feel. So I finally speak up to him and say, 'You are a very romantic, guy.' Jesse grins at me and ask, 'So you liked your flowers?' I glair at him and say, 'Um, what flowers?' Jesse then shyed away red and said, 'I guess they didn't send them to your room yet but you were supposed to recieve flowers.' I was stunned and didn't know what to say. Since I was quiet, Jesse looked back out to sea obviously embarrassed. I tried to make him feel better by saying, 'I imagine there beautiful. You are so sweet for doing that!' Jesse smiled and said, 'Youre welcome sweetie. I just want this trip to cheer you up. I know its cheering me up!' I then couldnt help but to stand up from where I was, I leaned foward and kissed his cheek. He then turned super red and before I could say anything else, Cameron came up to me and said, 'Mommy im bored now.' I felt bad and said, 'Hunny, we haven't seen the sun set all the way yet.' He leaned against me so I held him and allowed him to rest on me. Then I faced Jesse and said, 'Hes probably just tired from playing at the daycare all day.' Jesse grinned and said, 'Maybe we should just turn on back and grab a lite a dinner.' I shruged and said, 'Whatever you'd like to do.' He nodded and grabbed the driver's attention to tell him. As we get back to the hotel and go towards the restaurant, Jesse's cellphone rings. He answers it and I think its his ex because of how low his voice got and I heard him say, 'If you didn't get it in the mail yet, its not my fault because I already paid off this month...' I felt bad and wanted to tell that woman off so badly since she obviously lets Jesse do all the hard work. I tried not to make it look like i was listening on his business but it was hard, since hes right there and getting louder, sounding more stressed. Then he quickly said, 'Fine, bye...' I just stood there, Jesse faced me and said, 'Sorry about that...' I smiled and said, 'Its okay. You know its not your fault.' Jesse barely smiled and then the hostess came up to us to greet us. Jesse told him 6 and the hostess guided us to a table. Then we sat down and tried to read our menus. Ofcourse Cameron said he had to pee and soon did the other boys. Jesse sweetly stood up all manly and said to me, 'Mind if they go with me?' I looked up stunned and said, 'Oh...um, yea! Its no trouble?' Jesse smiled and said, 'Of course not. They are boys, so they should go into the mens.' I felt shy but smiled and said, 'Well thank you. Um, should I order our drinks then?' Jesse nodded and said, 'That would be wonderful. My men like sprite and I want the wine special with a water....you know what, get ourself the special too. It will be charged to my tab!' I tried to say no but he already walked off with all the boys. I took a deep breath and the waiter showed up. I ordered the sprites, the waters and the wine. Then I waited till everyone came back. For a minute there, I felt like i was married all over again but with two extra kids not mine. As much as I knew Jesse was still a stranger, its like we're already together. Something about him is just attracting me like a magnet and I can't seem to pull away. So Jesse sits down with all the guys and then faces me with the most amazing, smile and ask, 'So you ordered the drinks?' I nodded and then he winked and said, 'Good, you got yourself the special?' I nodded and then he just kept smiling while facing down to his menu. I just sighed, looked around at everyone and then down to my lap. No ring on my finger anymore but still feeling married. Feeling very, very, married. After our nice dinner, we went up towards the suites which happen to be just down the hall from each other and our kids insisted on watching a movie together. So we put them all in my room to watch a movie but then Jesse asked me to come into his room. I was nervous as to what he wanted me to see. His room had a Grand Piano and he sat down to play it. I was amazed as he said, 'I didn't mention it yet but im a song writer, I write for many artist and this is one I worked on earlier while the boys ate their snacks. Its for you.' I just looked into his eyes so caught up and amazed. I swear im dreaming hes here! Suddenly as he plays this goregous melody, he breaks out into, 'theres no one....as lovely...no lady like you....nobody who makes me...feel so free and new...you are very one of a kind....the type stuck on my mind...' I finally leaned over the piano to hear him and continue to gaze at him feeling like a new, person. Feeling so crazy and happy. I could just scream and the longer I listen to his voice, I get chills up and down my body. I can't help it and find myself sliding on the piano closer by him. He notices, smiles that amazing smile, fades his singing voice while leaning into me and soon our lips have met. We kiss so sweetly and then Jesse scoots on the bench allowing me next to him, he wraps his arms around me and we continue the kiss. Things got a little more heated though as Jesse started to rub up and down my sides, obviously indicating he'd wanna make love. I pulled away and said out of breath, 'I um...need to check on the boys!' Jesse grinned and said, 'Theyre fine, I promise you. I make my boys behave and they wouldn't dare get up and try anything.' I then felt so shy and said while standing up, 'Well good for your boys, mine are a little terrors. Ah, get it from their father... ha ha' Jesse lifted up one eyebrow and said, 'Right...youre boys are a little, angels, like you...Come back here and finish what you started.' I took a deep breath, slowly sat back down and as I just gazed at Jesse so weak, he lit up and attacked me back to kissing him passionately. I just took him all in and suprisingly, he got very caried away sticking his tongue into my mouth and dipping me back some. I even heard him moan and I almost wanted to stop but as I bravely relaxed, I found myself into it as well and then I too let out a soft moan. Jesse finally sat back up with me slowly, let go as he faced into my eyes and said sweetly, 'You got me excited there.' I giggled shy and said, 'Well, I was getting kind of excited too...' Jesse then bit his lip so adorable, stood up while taking my hand and said, 'Lets go check on them terrors now.' I nodded and followed him into my suite. Everyone of them were asleep with the movie still on. I thought it was cute and so did Jesse. Then he asked to go out on my balcony awhile. We went out and just leaned over the railing, watching the stars and still conversating like crazy. It seems we have way more in comman than just being devorced with kids and I really see something in him I can't completely grip my fingers around it but im trying hard to figure him out.
    Bella
    Bella

Post  Bella Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:55 am

so cute!
    jessefan
    jessefan

Number of posts : 514
    Hobbies : MJ, Jesse McCartney, Guitar and Music

Post  jessefan Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 am

This is great!! I wonder what will happen next Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:00 pm

Chapter 3. Jesse's pov.
    So far my trip is crazy. I've met the most beautiful woman, we've spent the whole day together just about and as i've tried to lay some moves down on her, I find shes really nervous and shy. She's not been divorced as long as me and I can tell shes scared to get back out there again. So maybe I should tone things down but its so hard when i've been so lonely and desperate for friendship and sex even. I haven't had any sex since my divorce and I just feel ready. If only Lacy was ready as I was. I know we have our children with us but I don't see the problem with us getting close while they sleep. Lacy just isn't for it so once we've spent some time on the balcony, she says goodnight to me and sends me back to my suite to sleep, saying she'll let my boys stay with her's since they are already asleep. This way I don't have to carry them back to their beds. I kiss her cheek and as I leave her suite, she waves to me and smiles so pretty. I take a deep breath, shut her door and head to my suite. The whole way down the hall im just wondering about her and this situation i'm in. I get ready for bed and while I try to sleep, I toss and turn because I feel like we're so much alike that we should be together right now and I know shes uneasy but I should prove to her that i'm real and I feel something. Its keeping me awake so much that I have to go back to her suite. I find myself knocking on her door in my boxers. She quickly peaks through the peephole, then cracks open her door and says almost in a panic, 'Jesse, is something wrong?' I sigh and then say so innocent, 'I can't sleep without the boys and without you.' Lacy kind of looks caught off guard then smiles shyly and says, 'Well um, I wasn't really sleeping either. You're just too sweet, Jesse. I've never had a guy pay me this much attention! Well, okay, when my sons we're concieved John obviously paid me attention then but thats it...' I smirked and said, 'I know what you mean. See, we're so much alike. Is that not a sign for us?' Lacy shrugged and then said, 'You better figure it all out in here instead of standing out there in your boxers.' I giggled softy and gladly walked inside her place. She shut the door behind me and as we stood there a minute, then she smirked again and said, 'Come lay down with me?' I nodded and followed her to her bed. Then as we climbed up in it together, she was really red and shy. We layed back and continued to talk things out. Before I knew it, it was almost 3am and we had talked for four hours straight laughing and now i've started kissing her. Its hard to resist but in the middle of the kisses, Lacy starts to get sleepy I can tell and as I whisper asking if she wants to sleep, her eyes are already closing. I giggle, kiss her forehead and snuggle her up to my body. It feels really good and feels even better the next day.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Chapter 4. Lacy's pov.
    I wake up forgetting i've let Jesse in my bed and my youngest son, Cameron is climbing up into my bed trying to ask me if he can eat cereal. Then he sees Jesse, gets a little shy but I take a deep breath and say, 'Jesse had a sleep over with mommy too.' Cameron doesn't say anything but when Jesse gets awake and says hi to him, Cameron then smiles back and says so innocently, 'You slept with my mom?' Jesse smirked so cute and said, 'Well yea I shared her bed. Her bed is comfy, don't you think?' I thought that was a nice save and as Cameron got back down, I told him to watch cartoons that i'd come make him breakfast in a minute. He walked out of the room and as soon as it was clear, Jesse attacked me, kissing up my neck and said so sexy, 'Youre a terrific mother! Not only that, youre sexy and sweet.' I tried not to moan but it was hard as Jesse was rubbing down my leg and kissing down to my shoulder now. I moaned so big that Jesse got up completely ontop of me while supporting his hands, looked down at me into the eyes and then said, 'Lacy, im certain I feel something for you, the conversations we had yesterday were real and both of us had been mistreated. Don't we deserve better?' I just layed there so speechless and crazy while nodding. Jesse bit his bottom lip so sexy while looking into my eyes, then grinned so sweelty and said, 'We deserve each other, Lacy! Lets just put all past behind, lets forget our problems and make up to each other what we never got!' I really didn't know what to say now, felt so insane over him. Quickly I lifted up my lips to reach him, feeling so quick and spontaneous but so loved! We kissed passionately for awhile until we smiled, let go and I said, 'I really need to get out of the bed and make some breakfast. You hungry?' Jesse smiled sexy and said, 'I'll help. I love cooking!' I just gazed at him but then we both sat up, kissed a few more times not trying to get out of bed and do breaskfast but we held hands leaving the bedroom. I really think we've been so fed up with our ex's crap that we're just so excited to have someone who actually cares. So we make breakfast together, serve it to the kids and then decide to get ready to spend the day on the beach. As I walk down onto the beach with my boys, I see Jesse and his boys already in the ocean tossing a frisbee. Jesse sees me coming, waves with a friendly smile and then motions us to come. I set all of our stuff down, I take off my swim cover and take the boys into the ocean. Cameron has to wear swimmies because hes not the best swimmer yet but I put those on him before we came down. Now we're all in the ocean and Jesse takes my breath, grabbing me into his arms and swimming around with me. I smile, kiss his cheek and say, 'You're so sweet.' Jesse just smiled at me and then said, 'Will you marry me?' I laughed out loud and said, 'No, youre joking! We just met yesterday!' Derek then got in the middle of it and said, 'Yea mommy, will you marry Jesse?' I looked at him stunned and said, 'You think I should?' Derek nodded and said, 'Hes nice!' I faced Jesse and said, 'I hardly know you.' Jesse giggled and said, 'All the reason to get to know me more, right?' I nodded and said, 'I should really spend more time with you before I just marry you. I mean, where are you even from? Have we established all there is to know?' Jesse giggled and said, 'Well I know we've both came from bad marriages and neither of us want in another one but I can promise you i'll be good to you!' I just took a deep breath, kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear, 'I feel for you too, I do, its just I really wanna take this slow and do this right. Is that okay?' Jesse nodded and said, 'Forgive me for rushing things im just tired of being alone.' I kissed his cheek and hugged him up to me. We held each other while trying to stay a float in the water. Finally the boys wanted to go back to tossing frisbee so we played that game for awhile. We got out of the water to make sandcastles together, then decided we should all clean up for a late lunch/early dinner.
    Bella
    Bella

Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!  Empty re: Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!

Post  Bella Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:11 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww sooooooo cuteee and aww, I agree with her they need to wait and take it slow! awesome update!
    jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Number of posts : 30
    Occupation : none, except the occasional baby-sitting job for my neighbors

Post  jessiecarson257 Fri Nov 18, 2011 6:36 am

MORE!!!!! oh yeah and see Breaking Dawn Part One.... just got back from the midnight showing it was sooo good!!!

AND Miss Amp, more soon if you get the chance Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:05 pm

jessiecarson257 wrote:MORE!!!!! oh yeah and see Breaking Dawn Part One.... just got back from the midnight showing it was sooo good!!!

AND Miss Amp, more soon if you get the chance Smile

awww i'm glad it was good (: && okay i'll deff put more! You like this story okay?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:40 am

Chapter 5.

lacey's pov.
    That night after dinner, Jesse and I took the kids bowling near by at a bowling alley. It was about 8:30 pm and we did my boys and I, against Jesse and his boys. It was so much fun and the more time I spend with Jesse, the more fun i'm having on this trip. I originally came here to be alone with the boys and just rest on the beach but so far, it's been a packed trip with too much to do. After Jesse beat me in bowling, pretty bad, we all went back to the room and Jesse decided to buy a movie off the tv. The boys got into her PJs and got into the beds together, watching the movie. Jesse then surprised me when he had wine delivered. I opened the door to see what room service wants and they tell me somebody ordered wine. I face back at Jesse who is all smile and then I take the wine. Jesse pours us each a cup and then we go out on my balcany awhile. We're sipping our glasses and watch the boats out in the water. Then as I face Jesse, he smirks and says, 'Its kinda funny how life makes up for itself.' I smirked as well and said, 'Yea, it is funny.' I'm feeling nervous because it's all so fast and now Jesse sighs and says, 'so can I ask you if youre already talking to a guy or what you really look for in a guy?' I nodded and said, 'Honestly, I havent talked to any guys accept my boss who is pretty old.' We both laughed out but then I got serious and said, 'As for a guy im into it, I am honestly not picky. As long as I have chemestry with the guy, he can handle my boys and likes being with me, as well as me with him, then I think i will be pretty happy.' Right away Jesse lit up this big smile, cleared his throat and said, 'Well I am not trying to sound so cocky but um, I have boys of my own so having two more boys wouldnt be a problem and as far as spending time with you, I dont like it at all.' I was starting to get confused but then had to giggle out when Jesse said, 'I actually love it and wish this weekend trip didnt go so fast.' I now was blood red, cleared my throat and asked, 'So, what about you?' Jesse gleemed at me with a devious glare and said, 'Me, I am mostly talking to my ex wife but that is because I have to. heh As for my dream, girl, she has to be down to earth, understanding, be a good step-mother to my kids, have great legs and most important, she has to be a beast in bed. I am talking a total freak because I like to do the whole pornstar type sex.' I was looking at him so shocked, Jesse busted out laughing and said, 'You should see your face.' I laughed too and said, 'I was hoping you were joking.' Jesse nodded and said, 'I am joking about the whole pornstar and freak thing but im not joking about I want a girl who I can have a good time with and not just aa one night stand. I want to make it a long-term thing.' I nodded with low eyes, sighed and said, 'I havent made love to anybody since my ex. I miss making love.' Jesse raised up one eyebrow like he was turned on and said, 'To be honest, its the same thing with me. Raising two boys, you just dont have time to date or hook up.' I agreed and said, 'I havent even looked at men since my ex. I was just fed up and needed time to breath.' Jesse nodded and said, 'Exactly. I swear, its like were living the same life but in seperate bodies. You are amazing and I am so happy I have met you. may I also say, what a fine job you are doing on your own with your boys. I really am inpsired by you.' I was shying off and as much as I wanted to resist Jesse, he was driving me insane. Now he leans in without warning and starts making out with me. He leans me against the railing of the balcany and the kiss got stronger. I moaned out and so did Jesse. Then he lifted me up to hold my legs up around his waste and carried me inside on the couch. We laid back and started kissing even deeper. It was so intense and hot but then we both we're caught off guard when one of Jesse's boys came out and said his stomach was bothering him. Jesse started to pet on him and then his son started falling asleep on him. Jesse propped him up on the couch and brought out my garabge can to put near him in case he woke up sick. Jesse said he was big enough to know what to do. Then I went on to my room to get ready for bed. Jesse was knocking on my door and when I opened it, in my nighty, he smirked and said, 'I was just checking on you and seeing if youre okay for tonight.' I sighed and said, 'Uh, yea. You going back to your room?' Jesse scratched the back of his head and said nervously, 'Uh, yea... well, unless you want me to stay with you but if youre okay, I can go on then. Im actually really tired now.' I sighed and said, 'well ok, you should rest up then. We had a long day. I will come get you if Crew needs you.' Jesse half smiled and said, 'thank you. See you in the morning.' I stood at my doorway starting to watch him leave, get up the courage and say, 'Stay...' Jesse stops, turns around and says, 'Are you sure?' I now nod with courage and say, 'Yes, please. I need somebody to talk to.' Jesse smirked, came back in my room and as I shut my door and locked it, Jesse started to undress down to his boxers. I smiled at him and watched him. He smiled and said, 'This is what you wanted, right?' I smirked with a nod and said, 'Yea. Make yourself at home.' Jesse continued till he was in his boxers and then he climbed into the left side of the bed. I got in on the right and we both laid back. I now smiled at him and said, 'Thank you for staying. It would have been lonely if you didnt stay.' Jesse now leans in to kiss my lips, lets go and says, 'About earlier...' I smirk and say, 'I know what it looked like but it would have been crazy to make love. We just met.' Jesse sighed and said, 'I know but I feel so close to you already.' I smiled bigger, curled up to him and said, 'HOnestly, I feel like I have known you forever but im playing it safe. After all, my first marriage was so horrible, I dont wanna ever go through that again.' Jesse agreed while hugging me up, kissed my head and said, 'Same here. I couldnt take another bad marriage.' I sighed while still laying on his chest and even though I wanted to talk and get to know him more, I started falling asleep.
    Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

Post  Quida411 Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:58 pm

I like this story! Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!  690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 am

Chapter 6.

Lacey's pov.
    When I woke up, Jesse was shutting my door and coming back to bed. I sighed and asked, 'How is Crew?' Jesse smiled and said, 'He is fine. Looks like he never got sick so maybe his stomach was just a little upset last night but its better now.' As soon as Jesse was all the way back in bed, he swooped me up into his arms and held me. I giggled and said, 'You are so sweet.' Jesse smiled into my eyes and said, 'Sleeping next to you feels so refreshing. I almost had forgotten what it's like to share a bed with somebody. Its really nice.' I agreed and said, 'It is nice. It certainly brings up my confidence level again and makes me wish I had never made the mistake with my first marriage. Like, what would have happened if I just waited and didnt marry so young? Maybe I wouldnt be a single mother of two.' Jesse smirked and said, 'I dont know about but I love my boys so much although I agree I wish I could have waited and maybe married someone who actually loved me and not just my money.' I sighed while laying my head on his chest and said softly, 'I cant explain it but I feel so safe with you and comfortable. How could any woman devorce you?' Jesse laughed out and said, 'Well that is very sweet of you but what you dont know, is my work can be busy, sometimes stressful and I dont always come to bed ontime unless im on vacation.' I sighed and said, 'So... Your ex wife wouldnt wait up for you?' Jesse laughed like that was so funny and said, 'Of course not. she gets up at the crack of dawn to go to yoga class.' I shook my head and said, 'Thats retarded. I sleep in till at least 8:30 or 9.' Jesse nodded and said, 'So do I. I hate getting up when its still dark outside.' We both laughed, gazed at each other and then Jesse leaned in for a kiss. I couldn't help but to like it and lean in as well to also kiss him back. Jesse rolled me onto my back, then whispered into my eyes and said, 'Can we be more perfect?' A huge part of me wanted to agree but there was still a small part of me that didn't believe he was real. so I just laid there with him ontop of me, kissing my lips and then kissing down onto my neck. I moaned and said, 'Jess, please.' Jesse stopped, looked into my eyes and said so sweetly, 'I am sorry sweetie. I hope youre not uncomfortable.' I sighed with a light smile and said, 'No, actually I am very comfortable but I dont wanna get too attached. After all, tonight is our last night on this trip before we leave and possibly never meet up again.' Jesse frowned and said, 'I wasnt even thinking about that. Youre right I guess.' I nodded, sat up away from him and asked, 'You wanna eat some breakfast?' Jesse nodded while also sitting up and as we both got out of the bed, Crew was knocking on the door. Jesse let him in and then we started our day.

Jesse's pov.
    I really believe I have met an angel and I kind of wish I had met her before my ex wife. However, this is just how life has worked out and when Lacey talked about this is our last night and we will never see each other again, that kind've made me re-think things and made me wanna change the outcome. Sure we just met two days ago but already I feel so close with her and comfortable. I feel like we are exactly alike in every way possible and I feel like we would understand each other more than anyone else would. Lacey had our kids out playing in the sand and I made up an excuse that I was going upstairs to work on a song & while i did go upstairs, it wasnt for a song. I got my keys, my wallet and then I left in my rental car to go find the nearest jewlery store. What was I up to? I was going to buy an engagement ring. Lacey can't deny that we fit perfectly and we would make each other happy most importantly. I understand she feels nervous because we just met and maybe she thinks i'm just a fairytale but i'm not. I'm the real deal. So I got to the jewlery store, went inside and began to look at rings. I found one I thought was so pretty and bought it. I get back to the hotel and work on a song for her. Suddenly there is a knock on my door. I open it up and it's Lacey with the boys. she ask how things are going and I tell her they are great. She says the boys want a nap so we give them baths and then lay them down for naps. I figure this is my chance to play her my song. I sit her up on the piano, she crosses her legs and looks so cute in her bathing suit, cover up. I start to play my song and once I do, Lacey get's red in her face, smiling so big and leaning down ontop of the piano so she's laying on her stomach and she put her legs up in the air behind her, crossing them and looking so sexy. I can't help myself, stop playing, lean up and start to kiss her. We kiss so sweetly, then as I let go, Lacey smiles and says, 'I am going to miss you. Please don't get me all attached to before we go our seperate ways.' I sighed, shook my head and before I went in for another kiss, I said, 'No, I could never hurt you like that. I think you are somebody so special.' Lacey kissed me back, then when we let go again, she got up off the piano and said,' I am going to go take a shower. See you at dinner?' I smiled and said, 'Yea. Of course. 5 o clock?' Lacey smiled so pretty and said, 'Make it 5:30. There is something I need to do.' I didn't know what that meant and went along with her. I decided to get ready too and went to plan our dinner. I had to make things romantic for tonight. Then around 4:30, I got my boys up and ready. they we're plenty rested so they we're kind of hyper. I did my best to keep them busy till it was time to go. Lacey was getting her boys ready so that when Cameron came to my door and I opened it up, he looked really cool. She had him dressed in tommy jeans and a plaid shirt with his hair spiked and he smelled like he was wearing cologne. I high-fived him and brought him in to play a game with us. It got to be an hour and 10 minuates and I was worried about Lacey. I called her room and when she answered, I asked, 'Are you okay?' She sighed and said, 'Almost, I prommise. My hair is taking so long. Im sorry.' I smirked and said, 'Its ok. NO stress. You are already beautiful to me.' Lacey giggled over the phone and said, 'You are so sweet. Just give me 5 more minutes please.' I hung up and continued to finish up our game. Then we put it away and went out in the hall. Lacey now comes out of her room and I am blown away by how she looks tonight. She has on a killer dress, shoes and her hair is all wavy and sexy. I imagine she's been saving this look for a special occasion. I hope she finds this night to be special because I have something to ask her that will blow her away. Now we all leave into my rental car and while we're driving to dinner, the boys are in the back playing with their games and getting along so well like they all are bothers. I already feel like Lacey is my wife and i'm complete. I didn't feel this complete with my ex. We arrive to the restaurant and I drop Lacey off at the front door with the boys. She leads them inside like the amazing, mother, she is and I park. I get inside and find she's already been seated. I find our table and also sit down. I order our wine and order the boys something to drink. They start to color their menus and it's nice and quiet because they are busy. Lacey smiles at me and says, 'Thank you for watching the boys while I got ready.' I smiled bigger and said, 'It was worth it. You look terrific.' Lacey looked shy, smiled and said, 'Thank you.' I sighed and hoped she liked me the way i'm loving her.

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 am

Chapter 7.

Jesse's pov.
    After dinner, we we're able to put the kids in the room with their games and another movie with some candy. I took Lacey down from the room onto the beach and walked with her. She asked me if the boys would tare up the room since they we're so hyper and I told her to relax. We held hands and walked along the ocean line. While we're walking, we start talking. Lacey tells me she's not looking foward to going back to work and that this trip has been like a fairytale to her and she doesn't want it to end. I smirk while facing the ground and it makes Lacey stop walking. I stop as well, face her and ask, 'What?' She sighs and asked, 'What are you smirking about?' I shook my head and said, 'Lacey, I dont know about you but this has been more than a fairytale for me and I think we are so perfect together. We both have two, sons, close to the same ages, we both had bad marriages and have been trying to make it on our own. So why not just do each other the favor and get together? Think about it, I am attracted to you, I enjoy being around you, I make plenty of money and not only would I work to make you happy, you would definately make me happy. I know youre skepticle because you dont just meet a stranger thats everything you need randomly but I know its happened for us. Why or how I dont know, maybe God has looked down and seen how hard we have had it and wanted to help us out. I dont want this to end either and I have an idea. Its a crazy idea but I think it will work.' Lacey just looked at me like she was weirded out, I got down on one knee and when I did, lacey dropped her jaw and said, 'Uh, w-w-what are you doing?' I gazed up into her pretty, eyes and said, 'Lacey, I wasnt kidding yesterday when I asked you to marry me.' I held up the ring I had bought her today and said, 'Lacey, will you please marry me? Right away a tear rolled down Lacey's cheek, she whiped it off and then said, 'I am overwhelmed right now...but yes. What the hell, I would love to even.' I quickly put the ring on her finger, stood up and picked her up by her waste. I spung her around and then went in for another kiss. Lacey kissed me back, moaned and said almost out of breath, 'Jesse, I swear I have seen you before in my dreams because that is what you are to me right now. A dream come true.' I giggled and said, 'I have to admit something.' She smiled and said, 'Uh, ok...' I smirked and said, 'Earlier when I was driving you to dinner and we had our kids in the back seat, all play and getting along with their games, then I look over at you upfront with me and you look so chill and gorgeous, I just had this feeling like we were already a family and I loved it.' Lacey continues to smile more shy now and says, 'You are just so sweet. A guy like you just doesnt fall from the sky.' We both continued to giggled, leaned back in and this time we kissed hard. So hard that I dipped her backwards and then whispered into her ear, 'You know what else I want...' Lacey sighed, gazed into my eyes and said softly, 'You arent the only one that wants it either.' I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up and chills ran down my spine. I swooped Lacey up like a bride and carried her back to the elevator. Then I leaned her up against the wall and made out with her so intensely and quick. By the time we reached our floor, we we're both out of breath. I decided to send Lacey off to my room to get ready for bed and was going to check on the boys myself. I looked into the room where they each shared a bed and saw they were passed out with a blue screen up on the tv. I turned it off, got a night light going, tucked all of them in, kissing my boys on the forhead and then left their door open to lock the from door and now escape into my room. I put the 'do not disturb' sign on my hotel door and now rush into my room. What a surprise awaited me as I now get into my bedroom. Lacey is under the covers and it is clear to me she is naked. At least it appears that way and i'm wishing for that. She already has music playing on our radio and she's smiling at me while biting her bottom lip. She now motions me over with her finger and i'm so excited.

Lacey's pov.
    I was nervous but I can't lie and say I wasn't anxious. I hadn't been made love to in two years, now this amazing, guy, just appears in my life out of no where, he's so gorgeous to look at and he's asked me to marry him. Why i've said yes to him, I don't know because I hardly know him yet he seems to be honest, trustworthy and romantic. The way he has sang songs to me, ordered me so much wine, the candles at dinner tonight, the ring and now this. He crawled up in the bed and as I sit up, I cup his face into my hands and begin to kiss him. He wraps him arms around me now and moans. I feel myself getting excited like a kid in a candy store. My ex-husband was the only other man I had been in bed with but he was the love of my life at one point. Until he broke my heart and I felt like I could never find another guy but now I have Jesse and I feel so good. I just wanna squeel so happy to be with a guy and not just any guy. A guy that is so sweet and caring. Jesse now leans into me until I fall back and he started to kiss down my neck. Honestly, I was so wet and turned on. I wanted to attack him like a piece of meat and eat him up. He was so yummy and sexy. Jesse sat up on his knees and started to take off his tie. I decided I wanted to help him move along so we could hurry up and make love. Jesse gazes into my eyes and ask me, 'Are you nervous? I mean, are you alright with this?' I smirk, nod and say, 'Yea. Im actually very anxious.' Jesse looked at me rather surprised, smiled and said, 'Oh...ok then. I am happy to hear that. I actually thought you were gonna say that you were nervous and uncomfortable.' I shook my head and said, 'No, I really want this to go down.' Jesse now looks into my eyes with his eyes getting so low and now we kiss again as I take off Jesse's shirt. I moan as well and then I say, 'Mmm, Jesse.' Jesse proceeded to hurry and get his pants and boxer-briefs off. Then he came down on me and kissed me some more. I wrapped my legs around him, moaned again and said, 'Oooh God. Im ready.' Jesse smiled this pleasent look on his face of satisfaction and we haven't even made love yet. Then Jesse came underneath the covers with me and hugged me up tight, inserting himself inside me. I loved it so much, hugged up his neck and said, 'Its been so long since ive gotten this kind of attention.' Jesse smirked, agreed and said, 'Tell me about it.' I sighed and just laid there waiting for Jesse to get situated. Finally he was ready, gazed back into my eyes and asked softly, 'Are you ok?' I nodded and said, 'Yea, you think the boys are ok alone?' Jesse smiled and said, 'Yea, dont worry about them cuz we can check on them at anytime you want. Just try to relax and enjoy this.' I sighed, closed my eyes and said, 'Ok. I am ready.' Jesse cleaered his throat, kissed my cheek so sweetly as if to insure me that he is starting and now I feel him thrusting into me gently and kind of slow. I smile because i'm starting to remember how this feels and it does feel nice but he's not really getting anywhere just yet. I assume he's trying to start out easy but I speak up and say, 'You know, I have two boys. This isnt my first time.' Jesse chuckled lightly and said, 'I know, I just dont wanna be too rough.' I sighed and said, 'Actually, I think I would rather enjoy it.' Jesse looked at me stunned, smirked and said shy, 'Well...ok then.' I smiled and said, 'Seriously, relax and take me.' Jesse smiled back, support his hands more on the pillows around me and now started thrusting a little harder and quicker, causing my body to rock with his. I loved it, moaned out and said, 'Mmm, yea.' Jesse leaned in to kiss me and I instantly hugged him up tight trying to enjoy this moment. I had my arms squeezing his neck and my legs squeezing his waste. Jesse moaned out too and then thrusted quicker and a little more deeper. I loved it so much that I got excited and shouted, 'Yes!' Jesse moaned and said, 'Youre getting kindve wild. I like this a lot.' I giggled and said, 'I told you this isnt my first time. I think I can handle you. After all, I gave birth twice.' Jesse continued to laugh, then sighed and said, 'This is why you make me so crazy. You are such a lady yet you are such a strong one.' I smiled into his eyes and said, 'And you make me crazy because you are so caring and sweet.' We both smiled longer at each other but then went back to making out and Jesse thrusted even harder into me. The bed was now rocking up against the wall and the sounds became so hot. I now grunted out in excitement and couldn't believe I was making love to somebody. Part of me wanted to feel a little bad because my boys are in a hotel by themselves and i'm in a different hotel having sex with a guy I just met two days ago but he's so amazing and this feels so good, that I don't wanna stop. I wanna keep going and I wanna go deeper. I whine out and ask, 'Harder. Please.' Jesse now hits even harder, causing me to feel weak in my legs and on edge but the sensation from it all is so nice. Jesse also grunts out and starts sucking on my ear, driving me insanely crazy. I whined out louder and say, 'Oh Goood.... Thats so gooood.' Jesse moaned while still sucking on my ear and then whispered into my ear, 'You are so hot.' I giggled, gripped his hair with my fingers and said, 'Mmm, you are making me so happy right now.' Jesse obviously loved that, raised up from kissing by my ear and now kissed my lips so deep while still thrusting inside me so strong and deep. The bed continued to rock against the wall and I wanted to lose it all. It was beyond amazing, more than I ever dreamed. When I planned this trip, I had no idea I was going to get to have sex. I finally got really excited because I felt an orgasim and it was very pleasurable. I continued to whine out, held on to Jesse's hair and shouted, 'Yes! Im gonna cum!' Jesse gazed into my eyes so sweetly, smiled and acted like he was going to go even harder in me. He didn't really go much harder but his face had that look of determenation and it excited me to the point I finally lost it all, orgasimed so hard that I was breathing so heavy, grunting and then said, 'Yesyesyes. mmm.' Jesse now kissed my lips and kissed down my neck, grinding inside me so smoothly and slowing down. I continued to moan while releasing the grip on his hair and tracing my nails down his back. Jesse now moans and take his lips down to kiss on my bare breast. I moan louder and say with a giggle, 'You are so amazing.' Jesse smiles up at me with his eyes, still sucking on my breast and then he lets go and decides to rest his chin on my breast. I sigh while still tracing my nails down his back and ask, 'Are you having a good time?' Jesse nods making me chuckle and says, 'I dont want this night to end.' I agree and say, 'Me either. Its been 2 whole years since I made love. I missed it badly.' Jesse agreed, kissed on my breast again and said, 'You have the most amazing breast I have ever seen. I just wanna suck on them for hours.' I laughed and said, 'well if you do, then my nipples may fall off or dry out and be sore.' Jesse sighed, now sat up to roll off of me, kicked the covers off and said, 'Its hot as hell in here. How about turnning on my fan, please.' I crawled off the bed and went over to the switches to turn on the fan. When I did, I started putting on my robe. Jesse glanced over at me and asked, 'What are you doing?' I smiled as I tightend the straps around my robe and said, 'I just wanna check on the boys real quick.' Jesse smiled and said, 'Thank you sweetie,' I smiled back not sure what i'm thinking if I am even thinking straight at all. I just told a strange guy I would marry him and I just had sex with him too. What will I do next, have his baby? I went off to see the boys and they we're still sound asleep. Then I crept back into Jesse's room, happily and took my robe back off. Jesse was already to his side, looking out in space like he was thinking. ONce I climb back into the bed, naked again, Jesse turns over to face me. He smiles and says, 'Thanks for checking on the kids.' I smile and say, 'Youre welcome. They are fine, I just had to make sure because I am a mom and I worry easy.' Jesse smiled at me sweetly, moved some hair out of my face and said, 'You are so beautiful.' I smiled back, leaned in and we began to kiss. Jesse then let go, sighed and said, 'I have a pretty early flight so I guess I shouldnt stay up all night.' I kissed his shoulder and said, 'Then you better get some shut-eye.' Jesse kissed my lips again and said, 'Yea, you should rest too.' I nodded and as Jesse laid down, I laid behind him and hugged up his waste. He decided to intwine my fingers and said, 'I know you gotta go back to work after this but I hope we can plan for one of us to flight out to see the other and spend a week or so together. That way we can plan the wedding and get to know each other even better.' I agreed and said, 'Sounds like fun. I hope we get to do this again though.' Jesse smirked and asked, 'Do what, sex again?' I nodded and said, 'Sex was good.' Jesse smiled so big and said, 'You kidding me? Sex was great. It was so great, I cant wait to go home and brag to all my friends about it.' I kissed on Jesse's shoulder some more and said, 'That is fine by me because I am going to brag to every girl in the world I know and they are going to just envy me. I wish I could have sex with you every single night.' Jesse laughed out and said, 'Damn. Youre make my dick so happy, arent you?' I shyed off, leaned my head against his shoulder and said, 'Well after all, you have made my vagina very happy tonight.' Jesse and I both giggled out, we made out a little more and then as we tried to sleep, I continued to kiss on his shoulder and hug up his waste. Jesse now moans and says, 'If this is what every night with you is going to be like, then I cant wait to get married and I hope you marry right away.' I sigh and say spontaneously, 'I wish we could get married tomorrow and then I could take you away on our honeymoon and make so much love to you. I would never wanna stop or leave the bed.' Jesse laughed out some more and says, 'Sounds like an amazing plan. Just tell me the day and hour and I will be waiting for you at the alter.' I giggled, kissed on his shoulder some more and said, 'Mmm, ok. I sure will.' I hugged up his waste so much more tighter and felt like I was on cloud 9. I wanted to scream with excitement so giddy like a young girl. I am just in heaven and can't believe this man I have found and he wants to be with me. This is so exciting. So we tried to fall asleep and it took me awhile because I couldn't quit seeing him in a suit just waiting for me to marry him and I am hearing church bells in my ear. It's so exciting and I can't wait to tell everyone I know about this. NOt so much about the spontaneous sex out of wed-lock but the fact that I met an amazing guy and he is everything to me. I am going to be his bride and take his last name. Then I am going to spend the rest of my life with him and he's driving me so crazy. Is this truly real? I sure hope so.
    Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

Post  Quida411 Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:41 am

Ohhhhh I loved these two chapters!!! So sweet! Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!  690817 Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!  690817 Newest fiction! (title soon) Please read!  690817 Smile Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 pm