JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Without U---Newest Fanfic

Poll

Yes or No?.

[ 9 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic Bar_left90%Without U---Newest Fanfic Bar_right [90%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic Bar_left0%Without U---Newest Fanfic Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Without U---Newest Fanfic Bar_left10%Without U---Newest Fanfic Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Back
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Number of posts : 1289
    Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Without U---Newest Fanfic Empty Without U---Newest Fanfic

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:52 am

Okay,since i am done with "That's The Way It Is:The Sequel" (Note:I AM NOT DONE POSTING.),and whenever people can again,i'll post more of "Best Friends For Life",I thought i would do a new fanfic?.here's what it's about.Please let me know if it's any good?.Thanks in advance!!!..Also,This is similar too my very 1st fanfic,Sunshine .

Plot:

Plot:

Alex and Jesse were friends since 1st grade.They do EVERYTHING together.They're insperable!.
    They can't go 1 day without talking.Jesse loves Alex as a 'Sister'.But as time goes on,Jesse realizes that he loves her.Truly,'Loves' her.But he's afraid to admit it.Alex falls for him and it scares her because of how good of friends they are.They tell eachother everything.Well,almost.This is a story,of how friends can turn into something more.And if you don't act right away,something's may never happen.Alex and Jesse are in High School,(Note:Alex is 18 and Jesse's 19 little old to be in HS i know).Jesse wants Alex too go w/ him on tour.Does she agree too?.If so,can she handle the stress?Including watching girls throw themselves at Jesse?.Read & Find out!.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Hobbies : Going to the movies, reading, Twilight, Listening to music, finding new music/artists on YT.

Without U---Newest Fanfic Empty Re: Without U---Newest Fanfic

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:53 am

Okay,here is the 1st chapter Smile

Chapter 1.

Alex Pov

I wake up,feeling someone shaking me gently.I stirred not wanting to wake up.I heard,
    "Alex,...Wakey wakey!".I sighed turning over and seeing.."Jesse...nooo!".
    He smirked and threw some clothes at me and said,"Yes!.Now get your ass up lazy!".He waited while i got up.I finally gave in and took the clothes and headed into my bathroom.When i came back out,i noticed Jesse had left.I shrugged and went over to my iPod and turned up the speakers.My parents were at work already.I turned on 'Daddy's Little Girl',and started singing..
    "You just turned 18 a week ago.You want to learn what you don't know...You're grown up,don't need permission..It took some time but now you really wanna figure out-".I stopped when i heard,"Alex?".I spun around and noticed Jesse standing in my doorway,an 'amused' look on his face!.I turned red and hit 'off' on my iPod.All HE could do,was laugh!.I said,"Oh yeah..Hilarious!Not!".he smirked saying,"Whatever!..You almost ready?Miss,i take 5yrs to get ready!".I scoffed and looked at him.I said,"Hey!...Back off!".He said,"Make me!".I walked over to him and whispered,"You don't wanna tempt me on that!".I walked away,leaving him sitting on my bed,looking half shocked.I sighed.A little while later we were in Jesse's car,heading to school.At Lunch,as always,we sat down together.

!.Jesse's Pov

By the end of the day,Alex and i were both wiped.We headed back home.I pulled into my driveway.Since we lived right by eachother,only 1 house seperating us,I just pulled up to my house as always and we just got out there.She headed for her house,and i headed into mine.I changed and started on homework.Halfway through it,Alex called."Hey Alex".She said,"Hey jesse...whatcha doing?".I smirked.I said,"Doing homework......wanna be bored with me?".She laughed and said,"Already ahead of you!".I said,"Huh?What do you-".Suddenly i heard a 'click' meaning the call had ended and a few seconds later,my front-door opeend and in walked.."Hey jess!".I rolled my eyes at Alex smirking.She sat down at the table with me.We started on our homework again.I looked over at her...After 2hrs of studying,i said,"Alright,i cannot concentrate anymore!...".Alex looked up and grinned saying,"Break!".I laughed and nodded.I asked,as she got up and got some snacks for us (Our usual routine),"You spending the night?".She returned with 2 cokes and a bowl of chips.Setting them down,she said,"Hell yeah!".I smirked.We ate some and then my mom walked in.She said,"Hey you 2....How was school?".I said,"Same as always!..How was your day?".She smirked and said,"Same as always!".I rolled my eyes..I looked at Alex,who was hiding a smirk.I knew her well though.I was glancing at her from the side of my eye...I loved everything about her..I didn't even hear my mom trying to get my attention.She said,"......On Tour okay?".I looked up at her and said,"Huh..what mom?".She sighed and said,"I said,your gonna be goiing out on tour again really soon..For the new album".I sighed.Alex said,"How 'soon' is soon?".my mom said,"In a few days".I sighed.My mom walked outta the room.Alex said,"Can't believe this..".I smiled a 'sad' smile and nodded.It was getting late,mom was cooking dinner now.I got done with my homework and noticed Alex was just about done with hers.I asked,"What are you stuck on now?".She looked up at me and said,"How do you know i'm stuck on something?".I smirked and said,"Cuz,i know you...now wanna tell me?".She smirked..She said,"Math.....".I knew she HATED Math with a passion,so i did it for her..Cheating?Yeah!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:35 pm

awww I like this one alot! Good job Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817 Without U---Newest Fanfic 110686 *100 stars* PMS!
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 am

Here's More <3

Chapter 2.

Alex's pov

After the homework was done,we had dinner with Jesse's family,which were kinda like 'my' family also..We were up in his room,watching tv.Just hanging out.As usual.Except that's all we ever did..was 'hangout'.Jesse turned to me and said,"I can't believe i gotta leave....again!".I turned too him and muttered,"Yeah..Try it from this end!".He looked at me..He said,"What was that?".I said,"Nothing..forget it!".He knew when i didn't wanna talk about something.And he also knew when i did,but was holding back..He said,"Come on..tell me?".I sighed.I thought and then said,"I hate it that you alway's have too leave okay?.I know it's your job and it's a great job!..But i think fans would understand if you wanted some damned down time!?".He said,"Alex,i hate having too leave all the damn time,too!..I cannot control that part though!.You know i love music!".I sighed,knowing he was right..As usual!.Ugh i hated this ****!!.I said,"Yeah i know..i'm sorry..I just don't wanna have too face another damned semester without you!...You know how it is!..Yeah granted we talk everyday/night and even see eachother at times while your gone,but still!".He put his arm around me and held me.He said,"Yeah i feel the same way!".We staid the way we were,me laying against him chest,for awhile.Suddenly,he said,"Hey,i've got an idea".I sat up somewhat and looked at him.I said,"mm whats the 'idea'?".He girnned and said,"Come with me!".My eyes widened..For as long as i'd known Jesse,which was sooooooooo long!,he'd NEVER once asked me too go on tour with him!.I said,"Come,w-with yuou?!".He nodded.I said,"A-ask your mom first?".He said,"Actually she already said 'yes'!".I sat there in shock!.I said,"My shoes are totally coming with me though!".He smirked and said,"That a 'yes'?".I nodded.I said,"Since you don't speak 'girl talk' yes it is!".He said,"Hey!..I speak some!..i do have a sister,remember?!".I rolled my eyes at hhim and said,"Yeah..sure!".He shook his head.There was a knock at the door.Jesse said,"WHAT?!".The door opened and stood Lea,his sister.She said,"Relax!..I wanna talk to Alex for a minute!".She gave me a 'look'.I knew the look.So did Jesse,apparently!.He said,"God..girl talk again.outta my league!..Just don't do it in my room!".Lea and i laughed as we walked outta his room and down to her's.We got in and i said,"So..what's up?".She said,"You gonna go on tour with my brother?".I said,"How'd you know?".She said,"Please..Mom was talking about it after dinner!..So,are ya?".I said,"Yeah probably!..why?".She shrugged.She said,"Nothing..just,you totally should!".I said,"Why?".She smirked.I said,"What?".She said,"Nothin..Anything could happen,though!..You never know...That's all i'm saying!".I looked at her.I knew what she was talking about.I said,"Lea..Please!..Jesse and i are friend's..though we both know how I feel,he'd never see me that way!".She plopped down on her bed.I sat next too her,she said,"Alex!..Wake it up!..Have you seen the way my brother looks at you?Lately?..You don't hear the way he constantly talks about you,either!".I said,"Not lately and....he talks about me?How so?".She nodded..She said,"Just talks about you..But more than usual and with a certain...LOOK in his eyes..".I sighed.I really didn't think this was possible..at ALL!.But i also knew Lea wouldn't lye too me,specially about this..She said,"Alex c'mon..You've known my brother,since before he started singing!..i-".She stopped as there was a knock at her door.She said,"Come in....If you must!".I laughed and she shook her head.Her door opened and there stood Jesse.He had his arms loosly crossed across his chest.He was in his nighttime clothes already,for him,a tshirt and shorts!.He said,"Hey.....I'm lonely!..You just about done?".I looked at her Lea and she nodded.I stood up said goodnight too Lea and walked over too Jesse.He gently grabbed my hand and started walking me back towards his room.I looked back at lea and she had a 'Told you so!' look on her face..I only hoped she was right!.

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:01 am

Yet again I loved it bounce Hurry and post more when you can!! woooo! (jesse sounds sooo sexy in this story)
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:00 pm

Okay,since Jesse's Pov is super Short,i'm posting the beginning part of Chapter 3 in the next post (:

Jesse's Pov
    We climbed into my bed and got comfortable.Alex laid down beside me,cuddled into me.Typical.I was so happy she actually wanted too go on tour with me.I'd thought about asking her alotta other times and my mother had even suggested it a time or 2,but i'd always pushed it aside,thinking she wouldn't wanna come with me.I should know Alex better by now but still!.I asked her,"You really honestly wanna go on tour with me?".She nodded.I knew she was smiling,i didn't have to be looking or watching her too know that!.I sighed and just stared out into the darkish room.I noticed Alex starting too fall asleep,so i covered her up and let her fall asleep on me.I watched her sleep for a little bit,then decided I needed sleep.Needed all the sleep i could get,considering i wouldn't be sleeping that much on tour!.I started falling asleep.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:00 pm

And now...

Chapter 3.
    Alex's Pov
    I actually slept through the night,which was actually surprising.I woke up the next morning and noticed Jesse still asleep.Which was typical of him!.He never got up on his own.Someone alway's had too wake him up.Alarms never worked for him!.I got up and used his bathroom and then came back out and tried waking him up.He of course,wouldn't,so i pulled an old 'trick' i knew of too get him too wake up.I went over too his side of his bed and said,"Jessseeeee....".I pulled the blanket off him.THAT actually didn't work!.So,the fact i knew i had a cd with me helped!.And,the fact i knew everyone else was either at work or school!.I put on 'Blow Your Mind' and BLASTED it in his room!.He jumped up imeddiatly!.He said,"Damn!..what the f*ck Alex?!".I smirked and said,"Hey..you wouldn't get up so..i blasted your music!.God and you say I don't wake up easily enough?YEAH SURE!".He just glaired at me.He knew what i'd try too pull!.He knew me too well!.I headed downstaires and ended up running into his DAD!.He was at the kitchen table,reading the morning paper.He said,"Morning Alex.....interesting choice of music for the morning!".I turned red and froze.He smirked at me.I just grinned embarrassed.He just shook his head and continued reading the paper!.Soon,Jesse came down and got breakfast with us.He looked at me and i said,"MORNING!".He said,"Damn...Why you so damn hyper in the morning?!".I shrugged and continued eating sugar-coated frosted flakes!.He said,"Why can't you be like NORMAL people?!".I smirked and went back to eating.He got a look at what i was eating and sighed.He said,"That explains it.....".I laughed.He looked in the box and said,"You better NOT Have!".I looked up.I said,"What?!".He said,"Tell me you did not just cover the last of those in SUGAR?!".I shrugged and nodded.He said,"Gimme 1 reason why i shouldn't tackle you right now?".I smiled sweetly and said,"Because you love me?".I said,"Good enough...i gueess".Hs dad looked up and said,"I'll give you 2!.A,because like she said,and B,because you'd be grounded!".I laughed.I got away with wayyy too much crap and jesse knew it!.

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:35 am

awww very nice! I loved both of them!!! More soon please Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 am

This is the End too chapter 3

Jesse's Pov
    I knew i let her get away with so damn much but i was used too it!.I shook my head and found something else to eat and then said,"So,you ready for the English exam?".She looked up at me glairing hard and said,"Shut up!".I smirked.My dad said,"What;s wrong with the exam?.You ace at English,Alex!".Alex nodded and said,"That's not the problem!..It's jesse staring at Sarbo's body the class!..THAT'S the problem!".I broke out laughing.My dad said,"It's amazing your even passing that class then,Jesse!".I said,"Hey!.I do study you know!".Dad said,"I'm sure you do!".I shook my head and started getting sh*t together for school.After everything was done,i said too Alex,"Meet me at the car?".She nodded and i headed outside.She came out a few minutes later and we headed too school.During 6th period,English(Which was the Exam!).We were sitting in the room,waiting for Sarbo too get the Exams together,down the hall.Alex and i were talking.As,usual!.We were just chatting,about nothing really,when i suddenly stopped listening too what Alex was saying.Because Sarbo had walked in!.My focus was on Her now!.I heard,"Tour....Jess?Jesse?".I turned back too Alex and said,"Huh?What?".She rolled her eyes and said,"Nothing...nothing at all!...Mr.Sarbo!".I rolled my eyes.Ms.Sarbo turned too us and said,"Alright,i've got your exams!.Please get ready!".I started getting out everything,as did Alex.Sarbo handed out the exams and said,"Okay everyone!..You all have 40 minutes or less,too complete this!.Starting..Now!".We got to work.Or,everyone else did!.I looked in my bag and realized i didn't have a pen,and you had too do this 1,with a damn pen!.I said,"Psst!.Alex!".She flung me a pen and shook her head.I smiled sweetly and said,"Thanks!".Sarbo looked at me and said,"McCartney!.I know your special,with the girls,but cut it out!".I smirked and got to worrk!.

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:55 am

hehe cute I loved it as always Without U---Newest Fanfic 110686 Please post more when you can Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:57 pm

jessecraze wrote:hehe cute I loved it as always Without U---Newest Fanfic 110686 Please post more when you can Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817

cheers Thanks,lol (:
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:25 am

This ithe Start of Chapter 4 <3

(A/N:I only have a little bit of Jesse's pov written for Chapter 4 and not much of Alex's so please give me time??.Thanks).

Chapter 4.
    Alex' Pov
    I was getting tired,of Jesse's constant attention on Sarbo,and not on our conversations!.Granted,i realize he's a Guy,and he's.....Nevermind,but still!.He could at least pay Half attention when she's in the room!.That's why he's alway's bugging me for a damned pen!.We finished the exams which were in 2 parts,and waited while she graded them.Jesse turned too me and said,"I'm sure you did good!".I said,"Well,if i didn't,you know my parents aren't gonna agree with to lemme go on tour with you!".She said,"True..Still,i'm sure you did fine!".I sighed.Jesse was probably right!.Still,i hadn't been doing all that great in this class,(Wonder why!?).I just laid my head on my desk until she was done.She handed them out on the desks.Jesse took mine from me (We always did this!),and i took his and looked!.I smirked.He wasn't too good at English,just like something else!.Of course,i'm sure if he actually paid attention too the lesson,he'd do just fine!.He got a 'C-'.He smirked and said,"Well well!..".I looked up and said,"What?".He said,"Look's like your gonna be stuck....Going with me after all!".I snatched the paper from him and looked at it.It said,'B+!'.I really honestly,couldn't believe it!.Next we headed too Math!.Which honestly i didn't do TOO badly in!.Surprisnig!.As i was walking outta math,Jesse was coming outta P.E.I was checking out what i had gotten on the test in math.97%!.I was shocked!.But,happy!.Jesse and i went home after a few more periods.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:43 pm

awesome chapter... cheers I can't wait for more! Please post more when you can.
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Here's more Smile

Jesse's Pov

We got home and Alex and said,"I gotta go home for a few..Wanna come with?".I nodded and we headed in.Her parents werre already home,in the kitchen..They greeted us,as we took a seat at the kitchen Island.Her mom cooked us something,then set it in-front of us.Alex said after awhile,"..Mom,dad..I got my grades back today on the exams...".
    Her parents looked at her,waiting.She handed them too her parents.I saw them smile.
    Her mom said,"Well,Al,honey you did awesome!.So,yes you may go with Jesse".
    Alex smiled.Her dad said,"Uh..wait....Go where,with Jesse?".
    Alex said,"Daddy.....Don't freak,but..Jess asked if i wanted to hang with him on-tour and..well i did 'amazing' on my exams!.So,please?".
    Her dad sighed and finally,nodded.Alex smiled big and hugged them both.After we ate,her parents left again to go out and left us alone,in the house,.I looked at Alex,who nodded.We headed for upstaires,so she could pack!.We got into her room and i flopped down onto her bed,waiting for her.Which could literally,take Hours!.I waited.And waited!.
    (A/N:I'M SORRY I KNOW JESSE' POV IS SUPER SHORT!Sad ).

Alex' POV
    I made Jesse wait for me while i packed.I packed half my closet!.Jesse flipped on the TV while i packed,I knew he was bored!.Packing only took...2-3hrs!.I finally got to my shoes.Jesse flipped off the tv and said,"I'm just gonna go my house,since it takes you forever too pack!.Okay?".I smirked and nodded.He headed off and i continued packing.I got almost everything i needed,together and then quit for today!.I headed downstaires too get something to drink and noticed my phone going off.I picked it up noticing a text,
    'u done yet?:-)'.

I laughed out loud and texted back,

'yea.U comin' back over???'.
    'Sure.If ur really done tho!'.
    'yes im done!!!'.
    ''ok ok ily'.
    ':-p ily too'.
    I shook my head and waited for Jesse to show up..

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:18 pm

awww its okay it was short but it was soooo good! I loved it <3333 Pms as you can!!! woooooooooooo! Loving it Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817 Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:25 pm

This is in 2 part's Smile

Chapter 5.
    Jesse's POV
    I got her text and grinned and headed back over.I walked inside and yelled,"ALEX?!".She looked down from the staires smirking.I shook my head as she motioned me up the staires.I rolled my eyes,but followed her anyway.When i got to the top,she pushed me into her room and closed the door.I said,"Okay,what's going on,crazy girl?".She shrugged and said,"I don't know..Just felt like having you over!.That a crime?".I narrowed my eyes and said,"It's not..How much sugar have you had,though?".She laughed.I knew she was hyper!.And i didn't think it was from the fact,she'd be going on tour with me pretty damn soon,either!.I said,"Aleeeexxx...How much have you had?".She sighed and said,"What make's you think,i've had any?!".I laughed saying,"Because you're hyper as H*ll!?..And you're only like this when you've had a bunch of sugars!.So,fess up.How much?".She rolled her eyes and said,"Really..None..Not since i poured the not-so-empty box,of Cereal with sugar,anyway..".My eyes widened and i said,"Waiit a minute..Those Weren't the last of Cereal?!".She grinned sheepishly as she shook her head.I glaired at her and said,"That's..It you're dead now!".I tackled her down on her bed,tickling her none-stop.She laughed like crazy and i kept on tickling her.I knew,she enjoyed it!.She eventually,was able to get me and flip me over onto my back and pin me down.I thought,'Sh!t'.Although,i knew she would do this eventually.Always happened.Though i could have gotten up from under her,at anytime.She eyed me from above me,grinning like crazy.But,all i could think was, 'Wow..Why,can't i just kiss you now?'.Then i stopped myself and said too myself, 'Jesse!.She's your BESTFRIEND!.You don't like her like 'that'!.She's like a second sister too you!'. I guess she was.Though i knew what i was thinking,wasn't true and i did like her in more ways,than 1!.I ignored what i was feeling and just said,"Alriiiight..You..WIN!".She shot her hands up yelling,"ALWAYS!".I rolled my eyes smirking.She staid on me though,which was odd.For her,anyway.Meaning,she never staid on me,this long!.I asked,when i finally found my voice again,"You..You okay?".She nodded and hopped down..

JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:28 pm

2nd Part Smile

Alex's POV
    I thought, 'Alex!.Wake the H*ll up!'. I got off of Jesse and went to put somethings away.Jesse went downstaires and did whatever he was doing.I finished up in my room,and put what i wasn't taking,with me on tour,away and went downstaires to see what Jesse was up too.I noticed he was on the phone.He hung and said to me,"Oh hey".I nodded saying,"Hey..who was that?".He shrugged saying,"Meh just Adam calling to tell me about a party tonight....".I looked at him.A party?.This happens every time he goes on tour.His closest friends throw a party for him.Cool..I guess.Only thing was,or is,is that whenever his friends,our friends did this,he never wakes his a*s up in the morning and I get stuck doing it!. He noticed the look on my face,and said,"We don't have too go,Alex...".I knew him well,and i knew he really did wanna go.So,i sighed and said,"Noo...We can...go i guess".He grinned and said,"Seriously?!..You DO have a say so in this,now Alex.Since,you're going on tour with me.So,if you don't wanna go...".I rolled my eyes and said,"Who said i was gonna go?.I just said 'okay' to you going!".I watched his face,which was hilarious.He said,"Um..Well,i kinda thought that maybe...You'd wanna go?. You alway's do?".I pretended too think about it and then i said,"Hm....".I knew,i was making him irritated and it kinda thrilled me!.I said,finally,"Fine...I'll go!.i was just kidding,anyway!".He rolled his eyes and said,"Yeah..Sure,sure you were!".I laughed and we started getting ready.He said,the party was at 7PM,so i started getting ready.By the time,we were both ready,it was already 6:30pm. We started heading out,when Jesse said,"Wanna leave a note for your parents?".I nodded and wrote a quick note,

'Mom/Dad,Jesse & i are going out too a party starts at 7pm. I'll be back around 12Midnight.No later.I'll have my phone so will Jesse.Call you guys if we'll be later.Might be staying over at Jesse's,not sure.Gotta go.Love you guys!.
    Alex
    '

I left the note on the kitchen table and we left. The pary,it turned out,was being held on the beach.Cold!.I didn't know that,so i hadn't known to bring a jacket with me!.Luckily,i was constantly leaving jackets and other random sh!t in Jesse's car,so i had a jacket in the trunk!.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:28 pm

awwww glad you posted. Very Happy I need more when you can write it/post it!! hehe LOVE IT Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817 Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817 Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817 Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:35 pm

More Smile

Jesse's Pov
    I handed Alex her jacket and we headed onto the sand for the party.I grabbed us 2 Cola's and searched for Adam,while she searched for her friends.We basically,had the same friends,seperate,but basically we all hung out in the same groups.My friend,Matt,happened too be here tonight.Which was a surprise.We greeted eachother,and i asked,"How are ya?".He nodded and said,"Good.You,man?".I said,"Not bad.How's the band?".He said,"It's..Goin' ".I nodded.Matt was an old friend,from way back in the day,the days of 'Dream Street'.Which,had long faded,thank god!.We chatted for a bit,then he asked outta nowhere,"So..Anything happening with..Alex?".This kind of took me off..Well,off-guard!.I said,when i found my voice again,"Uhm..N-nothing?".He rolled his eyes and said,"Dude...C'mon you like her,and you know it!..Only thing neither of you Two seem too realize is,is that the other one likes the other one!".Okay,this really threw me off-guard!!.I stuttered,"Al-Alex l-likes me?..You s-sure?".He nodded and said,"Yeah!.When we hang out she talks about you!.She talks about you too her friends,too".I couldn't believe what the h*ll he was saying!.Alex was normally upfront when she liked a guy!.I said,"She's usually pretty damned upfront,when she likes a person,say a guy,Matt....She hasn't said anything too me".He said,"Take a hint,maybe?.She gives out hints,and sh!t.The signs are all there..I guess you just never bothered noticing them,or ignored them?".I didn't answer and before i could,Alex came up to us and said,"Matt?!".Matt nodded and they exchanged hugs.I watched as they chatted.Alex said too him,"So....When did you get here?".Matt said,"I'm just in for the night.Found out Jesse's set for another tour...What are you gonna do,without him for months again?".Alex smiled and said,"Actually,i'm gonna be going with him!".Matt looked at me and said,surprised,"Wow...Well,awesome...Have fun.I've gotta go..Great seein' you 2 again".As he walked off,he whispered too me,"Talk...Too...Her!".He walked off and i went to say to Alex,"Alex?".But she wasn't paying attention.Instead,she was looking at some guy.I waved my hand infront of her face and then snapped my fingers..She turned to her head to me and asked,"What?!".I rolled my eyes and said,"Nothin'....Who's the guy?".She smirked and said,"Nobody...Just a Junior".I cracked up saying,"Oh my God!.You're looking at a Junior?!".She laughed and said,"Yeah so?.Who're you,to say who i can and cannot look at?.Not like i'm gonna go out with the kid!.And,it's not like he's a Sophomore!..What's your deal?".I crossed my arms and said,"Nothing!..Just i don't want you hurt...Beside's..He IS a Junior!..We're Seniors.Last time,i checked,anyway!".She just rolled her eyes and said,"Cute,Jess!.But i'll be okay!.Seriously he likes Me!.Not,vice-versa!.Promise!".I shrugged saying,"Whatever.Do what you want,Alex".She frowned but didn't say anything.She just nodded and walked off towards her friends.I didn't think she really liked me the way,Matt was telling me,she did.But,what did i know?!.We staid until about 11:30pm,then I looked around for Alex.I found her talking/hanging out with 2 of her bestfriends,Jordin and Melissa.Melissa looked up seeing me and flashed a smile,and said,"Jesse!..Haven't seen you at all tonight!.Where ya been?!".Jordin rolled her eyes.I smirked.Jordin said,"Lay off,Melissa..Hey Jesse".I greeted Jordin.Jordin,i didn't mind being around.Jordin was always fun/sweet/caring.Melissa,on the other hand,was a handfull and not to mention,liked me.She knew i sang,and had money.Alex asked,"Whatcha need,Jesse?".Seemed like she was over,earlier.I said,"It's getting..Late"."What time is it?".I glanced at my phone and said,"11:40 now".She sighed and said,"Fine.I'll meet you at the car,okay?".I nodded and headed off.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:06 pm

ahhhhh you are leaving me hanging here hehe Hurry and post more soon as you can!!! Im loving it <3333333333333333333333333333 thanks for posting it. Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:27 pm

cheers More bounce

Chapter 6.

Alex' Pov
    I said goodbye too my friends telling Jordin i'd call her tomorrow.I headed off too Jesse's car and got in.He started driving home.He turned on the Radio and said,"There better not be a suck-a*s song on".What round up coming on was,his own song,'Right Where You Want Me'.I shook my head and said,"Oh yeah!..This song really 'sucks'.Must be why they constantly are playing it on the radios!".He rolled his eyes and said,"Shut up".I said,"Ha..Nice try..But you did call your Own song 'suck-a*s'.".He batted me in the arm.I pointed and said,"Hey!..Pay attention to the road..Drive".He said,"Fine... But,do we really have too listen too this?!".I laughed and turned it off.I changed the station..On came, 'Crush',by David Archuleta.He had no idea how true this song was for me.About him.Jesse didn't.Jesse asked,"So...You excited about touring with me?".I nodded,grinning.He smirked and we eventually pulled into his driveway.We got out and he asked,"You gonna stay the night?".I nodded.We headed inside and saw his little brother,Timmy,still awake,watching a movie.Jesse said too him,"D*mn....Wait 'til Mom and Dad know your still up!".Timmy turned his head to Jesse and whined,"C'mon nooo!".Jesse rolled his eyes and Timmy looked to me.I always stuck up for him.I laughed and said,"Oh c'mon Jess..Let him be!.Besides you need sleep,you're leaving for tour in a day!..C'MON!".Timmy grinned and said,"You're the BEST Alex!".I smirked.I heard Jesse mutter,"Sucker...".I rolled my eyes and as headed up towards his bedroom,i said,"I am not a sucker!".Jesse turned to me when we got into his room and said,"Oh yes,you are!..When it comes too my little brother,anyway!".I laughed and said,"Where do you think,he learns it from?".He shut up this time,knowing i was right and where i was gonna go with this!.He said,"Never mind...".We started getting ready for bed.
    At around 1AM,we were sleeping,when i woke up hearing someone pounding up the staires.I got up and quietly peeked outside Jesse's door.It turned out,to be his sister,Lea,coming home.I shut his door and went up to her.She jumped when she saw me.She relaxed,when she realized who had caught her.She said,"God.I thought you were my brother!.Don't do that!".I smirked and we walked to her room and went inside.Lea asked,getting ready for bed in her bathroom,"So..How was the party?".I shrugged (Not like she could see me shrugging,though!).I said,"It was...Fine.Saw Matt and a few others".Lea came back out in her pajamas with cream on her face.She leaned against her bathroom door-frame and said,"Really?.You saw Matt?..How is he?"."He's good..Didn't really talk to him.You'd have to ask Jesse on that".She nodded.She asked,"You're going on tour with him,aren't you?".I nodded.She said,"Good luck..."."What?".She said,"Nothing just....never mind it..Who else did you see?". I shook my head and said,"Um whatever..Nobody really.Saw Jordin and Melissa".Lea laughed knowingly and said,"Ahh..Melissa the flirt!".I laughed and nodded saying,"Yep her!..".She asked,"Why,are you even friends with her?".I said,"Because,when it comes down to it,she is a good friend...".Lea rolled her eyes,but didn't say anything.She just said,"Soo.You're definitely gonna go on tour with my brother?".I nodded,as she sat down.She said,"Good....You totally should!..Good luck though!".I looked at her and asked," 'Good luck'?".She nodded.She said,"Yep..With the wild-a*s fans!...Some of them,anyway".We talked for a bit longer then went to bed.In the morning,Jesse and i got up and went downstaires and saw his mom and Aunt,Sherry,at the table.Sherry said,"Alex,hi!..Jesse we've got the guide done..Wanna see?".He nodded still half asleep.We satdown and Ginger said,"Alright,,1st stop is here in New York.2nd stop is Ohio then Boston, then New Jersey and then for the West Coast it's Los Angeles then Sacramento and a few other places along the West Coast...Okay?".Jesse nodded.Sherry turned to me and said,"I'm sure you'll miss him".Ginger said,"Actually she's coming along!".Sherry looked surprised and like she had a problem with this,but didn't say anything.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:29 am

awwwwww I love it! woooooooo please hurry and post more soon as you can!!!!! I neeeeeeeed more hehehe thanks <33333333 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven <-- my rating
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:32 pm

Moree bounce

Jesse's Pov
    I looked at my Aunt.I didn't know,what her problem was.But i ignored,not wanting to get into it.This was literally a small tour,compared to others!.We were just basically,promoting the album,nothing else.After my mom and Aunt told us everything they had to say,we got ready for school.Alex went back over too her house to change and get ready for school,while i took a shower and everything else.I headed back downstaires and noticed my Brother getting yelled at by my mom,"You know your'e not supposed to be up that late,young man!".Timmy rolled his eyes.I winced knowing that what he just did,rolling his eyes,was not the thing to do!.My mom said,"Don't you roll your eyes at me!...Why were you up so late?".Timmy wasn't answering,so my mom started counting down,"1...".Still nothing..."2...Do not let me get too 3!".I smirked,wondering how this would go down.Didn't look too good,for Timmy!.That's for sure!.Lea came downstaires,my mom said,"Fine..2 and a half!".She was actually,going pretty easy on him!.Timmy still wasn't answering,and just as he went to answer,my mom got too.."3....Your grounded!".I watched,as Timmy's face fell and he said,"Aww c'mon,mom!".Mom shook her head and said,"I gave you,3 chances,Timmy!..No!".Timmy stomped his foot on the ground and said,"But that's notfair!!".Mom just shrugged walking past him up the staires past me and said,"I'm sorry Timmy...Morning Jesse".I nodded and went into the kitchen and poured some Cereal into a bowl.I started eating as Timmy stomped upstaires to finish getting ready.I yelled,"Hey Tim!".He turned around looking at me.I said,"Good job on rolling your eyes!!..Not the smartest thing to do!.I coulda told you that!!".He rolled his eyes again and headed off. I just laughed and finished eating.As i put my stuff into the sink,Alex walked in.I smirked and said,"I just finished the Cereal!".She rolled her eyes and shrugged.Like,she didn't care.We headed off too school..
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:02 pm

More please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Without U---Newest Fanfic 690817 Very Happy
    My rating --> Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    JesseMacNY
    JesseMacNY

Post  JesseMacNY Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Well,,, @Jessecraze is getting a treattt 2 posts in 1 day!..Haha..Here ya go cheers

Alex' Pov
    During 7th Period,The guy from the other night,started talking ttoo me,To be polite,i talked back with him.As the class ended,and we were walking out,he asked,"So....Could i maybe,have your number?".I smirked and gave him it.I saw Jesse watching and suppressed,rolling my eyes.As the guy,who's name i learned,is Brien,headed off,Jesse walked up to me and asked,"What was that all about?".I shrugged as we started walking towards our lockers.I opened my mine and started shoving in books,"Nothing...He asked for my number,is all".I couldn't see Jesse's face,because mine was in my locker,trying to find something.I heard Jesse say,"Did you give him it?".I shrugged and said,"Does it really matter?".I heard him sigh heavily,and say,"Guess not..".I nodded,as i pulled outta my locker,frusteraited.He asked,"Now what,did you lose?".I glaired at him.I said,"I'm trying too find,my Lucky pen!..You seen it?".He smirked,opening his locker and pulling it out,handing it to me.I shook my head and put it in my bag.He said,"Your'e welcome!".I smirked and said,"Thanks!".He ruffled my hair and grabbed my hand,pulling me outside.We had a 20 minute break before our next class,so we headed outside onto the Quad.We hung out,and Jordin came up and chatted with us for a bit.My cell phone started going off.It was a text,from Brien,

'Heyy ;-)'.
    I shook my head and Jesse looked over at my phone.Jordin asked him,"Who is that?".Jesse rolled his eyes and said,"That..... Junior she met the other night...Gave him her freakin' number".Jordin laughed and said,"Okay then...".I looked up and said,"He has a Name,you know!".Jesse just shrugged and we soon headed off to our class.By the end of the day,we were both whiped!.We started heading out toward's Jesse's car,when someone called out my name,"Alex!".We both turned,and noticed it was,"Brien!".Brien smiled and then noticed Jesse.He said,"Um....Jesse..Right?".Jesse nodded.I asked,"Did you need something,Brien?".He said,"Did you not get my text?".I faked an 'oops' look and said,"Um no..I didn't..I'm sorry".He looked down,then said,"Oh..Well i'll just ask you now.How about we,go out,this weekend?".I felt Jesse's hand tighten into mine,but i pulled away and said,"Actually,i can't...I've got plans".Brien nodded and said,"Oh okay..Yeah that's cool..How about next weekend then?".I sighed and looked at Jesse.He rolled his eyes.I said,"I'm sorry but i'm gonna be outta town for awhile,Brien...I'll be traveling".Brien sighed and said,"Fine...When you're 'available' lemme know".He walked off.I shook my head and Jesse started pulling me toward's his car,again.

[A/N](Okay,since 'Alex's' Pov is long in this Chapter,this is the end of her Pov in this Chapter).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:06 pm