JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+2
Jmaclover16
jessecraze
6 posters

Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp Empty Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp

Post  jessecraze Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:50 am

Pleasae watch this trailer for my new fan-fic, 'Runnin' and let me know what you think!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_b1r5wASaE

thanks <3

If you all are interested in it, I will start posting it here!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp Empty Re: Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:34 am

I loved the trailer that was so amazingly done and yes I will read this so please start posting when your ready!!! Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817 Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Number of posts : 172
    Hobbies : listening to music

Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp Empty Re: Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp

Post  xbackstreetMacx Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:45 am

it sounds good i wanna read!!!! Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 110686 Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 110686 Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 110686
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Number of posts : 781

Post  heathermarie Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:42 am

i loved it! i will definitely read it =)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:03 pm

OH wow! Thank you all so much for ur sweet comments. I'm pleased that you all are interested. So, here is goes! Enjoy =)

Intro Chapter. Jesse's start.

I say, "I do." On February, 12th, to Vanessa Malano. She has light brown hair, gold-ish brown eyes and the smile of an angle! We offcially concieve 'Lryic Justine' on April 5th and then she is born 10 months later, February 15th. She's beautiful like her mother! I hold her in my arms and tuck the blanket more under her feet. I'm gazing at her and then gaze up at my wife who made it all possible! I kiss her sweetly and thank her for her love and care. We spend one solid year together, raising our baby! Though through out this year, Vanessa is prounced with breast Cancer! On december 10th, i'm sitting in the hospital, holding my wife's hand, not willing to let go. She's slowly fading and says to me, 'Will you provide for Lryic, like you have for me?' I nod quickly, still gripping her cold hand. Then she smiles and says, 'I love you sweetie!' Tears are filling up my eyes and I say, 'I wont let you go, Vanessa!' She's closing her eyes and i'm saying, 'Vanessa, listen to me!' I get scared and kiss her hand. It's so cold, that I began to shake with pain. I'm so afraid to be without her. She's been apart of my life for 5 years and we were married almost two of those years! Vanessa is no longer moving. Just laying still. I just cry my
    eyes out. I really thought she would be cured somehow and make it! I was counting on her to make it! We did all the treatments they offered and took every kind of medican and even went to therapy twice a week! What else could I do? On December 14th, we barrie Vanessa. Not only am I heart broken, i'm terrified! Her mother is standing next to me and gives me the biggest hug! I cry on her shoulder for a few minutes. This is going to be hard. Since Christmas is right around the corner, i'm going to be very lonely! Through this lonely time though, I express my pain, by taking a world tour and using all the funds, towards more cancer cures! I can't stand the thought of losing more of my loved ones! What if my daughter grows up and gets it?

Chapter 1. 4 years later...

I've managed to get rid of my wife's stuff and try to move on, though I still have a big part of her with me, My daughter, Lryic! We named her Lryic, becuase of our passion to write songs together. I haven't written a song since her death! I can't do it! I have people write songs for me, instead. My daughter is the only thing keeping me going, becuase she keeps me busy. I take her to daycare and then pick her back up. I take her home, feed and give her a bath. Then I tuck her in, singing the song Vanessa and I sang to her, when she was first born! Once shes alseep, I go into my bed and lay for hours, wondering why it had to happen! I loved Vanessa with my inner bein! I'm sleeping one night though and Lryic comes running into my room. She gets up in my bed and says, 'Daddy, I had a scary dream!' I grab her and hold her, rubbing her back and kissing the top of her head. I tell her it's ok and she ask to sleep with me. I snuggle her up and quietly, cry myself to sleep!

~Next day~
    I'm getting Lryic dressed for daycare and she says to me, 'I wanna stay home with you, daddy!' I slide her shirt over her head and say, 'Daddy isn't staying home. I have to work.' Lryic pouts and says, 'I wanna go with you!' I shake my head and say, 'No sweetie, you can't go with Daddy. Be a good girl today and i'll take you to the park later!' Lryic likes the idea and says, 'Ok...' I kiss her and then began to colmb her hair. We are sitting on my bed and i'm facing straight ahead in the mirror of my room. I see Vanessa in Lryic's face and just smile. She truely looks just like her! I hold in tears and stay strong as much as I can. Once Lryic's hair is colmbed, I grab her bagpack and walk her out to the car! I strap her in and then drive her to daycare. I drop her off and cry all the way to work. When I get to where i'm going, I have to force myself to be strong. I drink the rest of my redbull and then go inside.I work and then go back to daycare, pick Lryic back up, buy her a happy meal and take her to the park! It's a pretty day, but i'm just so lonely. I see all these woman with their children and their husbands are right beside them! It's been 4 years and I really wish I had someone to be with. I refuse to replace Vanessa, but a partner would deffently be nice. Lryic and I are chowing down and i'm asking her about her day. She says she colored me pictures to hang on the wall of her class. I smile at her. Then as I'm kissing her cheeck, my eyes look straight ahead and slightly to the right. There she is! This woman who is walking a dog and comming my way. She's beautiful! I wonder who she is. I keep watching her and as she is almost passing us now, Lryic yells, 'Daddy! It's a doggie!' I smirk and the woman comes over by us. Lryic runs up and pets the dog. I stand up to keep a close eye on lryic, but i'm actually having my eye on
    the woman. Her smile is gorgeous! It looks so friendly and inviting. I need that right now, more than ever! So we just gaze into each other's eyes and finally I say, 'Hi um, sorry...' The woman is all smile and says, 'It's ok. My dog wont bite her, I promise!' I am also all grin. I look down at Lryic who is rubbing the dog's back and look the woman back up, till i'm back looking in her eyes. They are addicting. Everything about this woman, looks addictive! Then I say, 'Um, What is the dog's name?' The woman says, 'Oh this is angle.' Right away, i'm thinking this woman is the angle. So nice and sweet. Lryic keeps
    rubbing the dog and I say, 'Ok babe, let the ladie go.' Lryic looks up at me with a pouty lip. Then the woman smiles big looking at me and says, 'She's ok. I'm not in a hurry to get anywhere. I'm just enjoying the beautiful day outside!' I am shocked to hear her and decide I have to act fast. So I get brave and say, 'Well, we were just having a little picnic, eating some mcdonalds. I only have a few fries left, but you are welcome to join us!'
    Lryic right away gives the dog a big hug and the woman sighs saying, 'Well since your daughter seems to love Angle and Angle is loving her too, i'll stay awhile with you!' I am all grin for sure this time and know without a doubt, I am loving her very much! All I can do, is thank my daughter for being an animal lover! The ladie ties the dog's leash to the tree by us and as she goes to sit down, I put my hand out to her and say, 'By the way, i'm Jesse.' She grins pleasently shaking my hand firm and says, 'I'm Sarah.' I'm just lost in her eyes, thinking I never thought Sarah was such a pretty name before, but
    suddenly it is! Then our attention is back on the dog and lryic so I say, 'My daughter's name is Lryic!' The woman raises her eyebrows up in shock and says, 'Wow i've never heard of that name before. Very unique!' I nod and say, 'She's named that because of my, well her Mother and I have a love for music.' I'm trying not to get chocked up and it's getting harder to explain. The air now feels stuffy and hot. Sarah just looks at me a minute and then says, 'You ok?' I nod, get myself together to speak and say, 'Her mother passed away four years ago from breast cancer and when I talk about her at all, it's very painful to me!' Sarah looks concerned a little and begans to kind of rub my back gently then says, 'I'm so sorry to hear that. You must really have a hard time dealing with that!' I swallow hard, feeling a knot in my throat and say, 'It's so hard being a single dad and trying to raise a little girl. It was very hard potty trainning her. Having to take her into the men's bathroom, was a very humbling experience!' Sarah just looks like she cares and even though i'm upset over Vanessa, i'm feeling very warm with Sarah. She just keeps on rubbing my back untill Lryic comes over sitting on my lap and says, 'Daddy, i'm getting sleepy!' She yawns and curls up in my arms. I wrap my arms around her and hold her. Then I sigh, look at Sarah and say, 'I should probably take her on home before she
    falls alseep, so I can give her a bath still!' Sarah nods and says, 'Yea i'm sure Angle is hungary. I need to feed her.' We all stand up and I grab my blanket off the grass and also grab our bags to throw away. As we are getting ready to part from each other, I have trouble letting Sarah go and say, 'Hey, would it be alright if I called and talked to you sometime? You really cheered me up!' Sarah looked so caught off guard and said 'Oh I did? Well um, sure. I guess, you can call me. If you give me your cell, I can type in my number for you!' I pullout my black berry and hand it to her. Her eyes get big and she says, 'Wow, nice phone.' I grin and say, 'Yea it's the newest edition!' She types in her number and then says, 'Well thanks for the invite. Bye, sweetie..' She waves down at Lryic who is out of it. I grin super big and say, 'Thank you for the company. Call you later!' Lryic looks up at me and I look down saying, 'I know babe. We are leaving!' I walk her to the car, strap her back in and then take her on home. I give her a bath and can't stop asking questions. I say, 'So what did you think of Sarah?' Lryic grins and says, 'Her doggie is fun!' I smirk laughing at myself, for asking a 4 year old. Knowing, she would only wanna talk about the dog. Then I tuck her in once she's clean and dry. I kiss her forehead and then she says, 'Daddy?' I gaze at her and say, 'Yea babe?' She yawns and then says, 'Courtney says I need a mommy!' I get very down again and at first don't know what to say. Then I sigh and say, 'Well you have a mommy, but she's in heaven right now!' Lryic is just looking at me, too tired to question what heaven is. I feel a tear down my cheeck and then quickly dry it up. Lryic yawns again and then says, 'Don't let bugs bite you, daddy!' I chuckle at her and watch her head turn to the side and her eyes close shut. I pull the covers up to her chest and then kiss her cheeck, standing up, flicking off her light and leaving her room. I lay in bed and look up at my ceiling. All I can
    do, is lay and think about Sarah and her warm smile. She was amazing. Sarah just made all my hurt leave. I've really been searching for that. I know if I have that, things will get easier for me!
    stinemarie
    stinemarie

Number of posts : 262
    Hobbies : Music, dog training, photography

Post  stinemarie Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:37 pm

It's really good Very Happy Please post more soon.
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:45 pm

this is sooooo sad feel so sorry 4 jesse Sad
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:48 pm

omg I love this but it is so sad but its amazingly good post more soon Smile Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:15 pm

Thank you all so much for reading and for you comments <33 I'm glad you are taking this journey with me =) Here is more!

Chapter 2. Hope. Part 1.

Hours later, I manage to dream. Not much longer though, my cell phone is ringing. I pick it up looking at the clock on it. (Still have 15 minutes to sleep. What the heck?) I answer it and can hear that the set of the new movie i'm directing, is needing me pronto. I explain I will have to take Lryic to daycare first and they refuse to let me. So I end up taking her with me. Lryic is in the back seat of the car and saying, 'Where are we going, daddy?' I look up in the rear view mirror at her and say, 'You have to go to work with me!' Lryic grinned super big and said, 'Ooh yea.' Her feet started swinging in her booster seat and I knew she was excited. I wasn't too excited, becuase I don't have anyone to watch her on set! Plus, I didn't have time to get her breakfast and I hate for her to eat just a donut. I always like her to have a heathly and natrual breakfast, like eggs. Anyway, I get to the set and walk her in with me. Right away, all the woman on set are attracted to her and saying how cute she is. Then they find out i'm a single dad and they are all feeling sorry for me. As much as I like their attention, i'm thinking of Sarah and wonder when I can call her and what I will say. I climb up in my director's chair and Lryic wants me. (I knew this would be hard) So I reach out to her and pull her up onto my lap. She smiles and says, 'We're sitting high, daddy!' I nod and say, 'Yea we are. Sit still Lryic, cuz daddy has to run the camera!' Lryic lays back onto my chest and just looks up at all the stage lighting and everything amazed. I'm getting ready to turn the camera on and Lryic starts asking what everything is. I sigh and say, 'Daddy will show you everythig after I film. Be quiet now or you have to go sit by yourself.' Lryic holds her lips closed and trys really hard to be still, though I know she's just curious about everything around her. (I would be too at that age) By the time i'm filming the scene, Lryic must have gotten bored and is already passed out on me. I look into the camera one more time, before looking down at her and having the biggest smile! She's sleeping so peacful. For some reason, it's got me thinking of Sarah again. (I want so bad to call her and ask her out!) I know now is a bad time, since the scene is going on. I figure maybe on my lunch break or something. The scene is finished and I yell, 'That's a wrap!' Lryic's eyes slowly open and she is looking up at me, wondering if i'm he one who yelled. I grin, kiss her forehead and say, 'Let's get down babe.' She sits up and I help her down. Then I jump down and walk her to the lunch area. Lryic is rubbing her eyes and says, 'Will you show me everything, daddy?' I nod and say, 'After we eat.' Lryic stays right by my side, as I get her a plate of food. All these woman and actresses are wanting to help me. I feel bad and say, 'Believe it or not, it's been four years. I've got this!' I can tell the woman really wanted to help, but I don't think Lryic was comfortable with them. We sit down and start eating. I can no longer wait and call up Sarah. Sadly, I get her voicemail. So I leave a message saying, 'Hi Sarah, this is Jesse. The guy you kept company at the park last night. I hope i'm not boterhing you, I was just wondering if I could take you to dinner or a movie sometime. Maybe this friday? If you could, please let me know. Talk to you later. bye.' I sigh and close my phone. Right away woman are looking my way and the main girl in the movie says, 'Did I just hear you ask someone out?' I smirk and say, 'Uh, yea. This girl Lryic and I met in the park. She's really nice.' The actress sighed and said, 'Ok, but I think you could have asked me out first!' I just glair at her a minute and then roll my eyes. I'm only interested in Sarah at this time. Not any of my cast members! Then Lryic says she has to use the bathroom. Just about every woman stands up saying, 'I'll take her for you!' I just chuckle and say, 'ladies, it's ok. I'm her father! Besides, I don't think shes comfortable around strangers.' (accept Sarah) I take her to the batroom and wait outside the stall for her, asking if she is ok. She says yes and I can hear her flush. Then she comes out and I make sure her pants are buttoned. Then while she is washing her hands, I notice a man comming in and wanting to use the bathroom. I raise up my eyebrow shocked and say, 'Do you not see the little girl in here?' Then the guy gives me the same expression and says, 'Yea, why is she in here?' I sigh and say, 'Dude, i'm a single dad who has to bring her in here with me. You got a problem with that?' The guy shakes his head and says, 'No, but I really have to go, so if you could take her out of here now.' I get really mad and say, 'You have a part in this movie?' The guy nods and says, 'I'm one of the extras.' Then I point at him saying, 'I'm the director. YOu better watch yourself!' The guy just puts his head down and waits for me to leave. (Thank God) I take Lryic back out to finish eating and directing. While I am directing and have my phone on silent. I happen to look down at it and it's showing Sarah calling! I get super excited and then frown, cuz I know i'm in the middle of filmming. I can't take it anymore and answer it with a whisper saying, 'Hey Sarah. Did you get my message?' Then she says, 'Why are you whispering? Did I wake Lryic up from a nap?' I sigh and say, 'You don't know this, but i'm a director and i'm filmming a movie right now.' Sarah kind of freaks a little bit and says, 'Wow i'm sorry. I'll call back later!' I grin and say, 'No. I really wanna talk to you. I've been thinking about you all night and day.' Sarah is quiet for awhile and then I say, 'YOu still there?' Sarah sighs again and says, 'I'm just shocked. That is all.' I quietly chuckle and say, 'You are cute, you know that? So you wanna go out friday? I can get my sister to babysitt.' Sarah takes awhile and i'm afraid she will say no but then she says, 'Where will we go?' I think a minute and say, 'Can I buy you dinner?' Sarah smirks and says, 'Sure.' I grin super big and try to stay focused in the camera, but i'm too excited over Sarah. Then I say, 'So i'll pick up around 6?' Sarah says yes and I want to leap in the air for joy! So I say, 'Great. I can't wait to see you.' Sarah is giggling over the phone and says, 'See you!' I grin and say, 'Well ok. See you later.' She hangs up and I am not ready, but eventually close my phone. I'm seriously on cloud 9! The whole cast doesn't know what to think of me right now. When I am done, I take Lryic on home and make dinner. Then I say to her, 'Daddy is seeing Sarah friday! What do you think of that?' Lryic smiles and says, 'Angle too?' I smirk and say, 'Well not her dog, I hope not, just her! Don't you think she is pretty?' Lryic doesn't answer me ofcourse, becuase she has her face barried in her mash potatos. I just smile at her and then think of how wonderful it's going to be, when i'm with Sarah.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:17 am

omg I really love this story it is amazing!! Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817 Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:23 pm

Smile Thank you so much! I'll post more hopefully, I can get just a couple more people to read! Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:02 pm

aw its really cute! post more soon =)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:55 pm

Okay thanks to the ones reaeding and posting their comments too =)
    I really hope everyone is enjoying this story so far! I've decided to go ahead
    and post more of the chapter!! So here you go...

Chapter 2. Hope Part 2.

Now it's the night of my first date in 4 and a half years and Lryic is sitting on my bed, watching me get ready. I turn to her and say, 'Does daddy look handsome, babe?' Lryic smiles and says, 'I love you daddy!' I grin so big and reach down to kiss her forehead. Then I hear my doorbell. I grin more at Lryic and say, 'Lea is here, babe. Let's go get the door!' Both her and I run downstairs holding hands and open up the front door. Lea is standing there and right away, holds out her arms for Lryic to jump in. Then she looks up at me with a smile and says, 'Are you excited Jesse?' I nod and say, 'You have no idea. I haven't even kissed a girl, accapet my baby Lryic.' Then I give Lryic another kiss and she holds onto Lea. I then run back upstairs to finish and then come back down to Lea and say, 'You think I look ok?' Lea nods and says, 'My brother is a stud!' I smirk and say, 'Yea. Right..' Lea smirks too and then says,'Well you better get a move on bro.' I grab onto Lryic and say, 'Be good babe. Daddy loves you and will be back tonight.' Lryic squeezes me and says, 'Love you daddy.' She gives me the sweetest kiss and makes it hard for me to leave her behind. I'm super excited though to see Sarah, so I rush out the door and hurry to Sarah. I have her address keyed into my blackberry and i'm using it as my navigator, to find my way to her house. As I pull up to this ranch house, I can't decide if it's really where she lives or not. I slowly get out of my car and focus upon my directions. I did everything it said and this is where it has lead me. Well, only way to find out if it's really her house, is to go knock on the door and see who opens. (I hope she didn't play me) I'm nervious as heck. I knock on the door and wait paitently. Then my eyes grow very wide, as I see her openning the door and comming out to me. I light up but then realise she isn't dressed up very well. For some reason, she is just wearing jeans and a nice top. (So much for fancy.) I'm standing there in a suit and tie, feeling very dorky. I smirk and she says, 'Wow you look nice!' I chuckle and say, 'I'm sorry, I thought you would dress up too!' Sarah kind of faces her feet a minute and then looks back up at me and says, 'Well, I don't really own a dress. They just aren't my thing.' I am shocked at her and say, 'you are a ladie, and dresses aren't your thing?' Sarah shakes her head and says, 'I'm just not the girly girl type. Sorry!' I sigh and say, 'Well, it's ok. I just want us to enjoy our evenning!' I reach out my arm for her to grab onto and i'm afraid this fancy dinner is a little much for her. I walk her to my car and help her inside. Then I get inside and take her to one of my favorite places. She's making me think she's never had a fancy dinner, but right as we are ordering, she knows what to say right away! My mouth drops and I say, 'You know your foods.' She shrugs, smirks and says, 'What can I say? I lived in Italy for 3 months!' I am even more blown away and say, 'You lived there? Were you born there?' Sarah shakes her head and says, 'No, I was born in New York City, but at 16, I began to travel the world and adored Italy, so I ended up living there and getting a job at a winery factory!' I can't believe her and say, 'Are you serious?' Sarah must think i'm 5, becuase i'm so stunned at her. Then she says, 'It was no big deal. I didn't make a whole lot of friends there or anything.' Then I say, 'I've been to Italy three times and dying to go back soon!' She smiles and says, 'Oh really? You like it there too?' I nod and say, 'The whole air is filled with romance!' Sarah rolls her eyes and says, 'Not after you have lived there for three months, working in a warehouse all day.' I just glair at her, not sure what to say or what is really going through her mind. She almost seems bitter about ever living there. I am so confused of her. So we get our drinks and right away she sniffs it and says, 'This isn't real, just to let you know. The real kind, doesn't smell this sweet!' I just look at her and say, 'You can really tell the difference?' She nods and holds her nose for a minute, untill she swallows. I just drink mine, not ever knowing it to smell or taste different. Then our food comes and we eat some and continue our conversation. I keep quesitonning her and her work life. She doesn't seem to be telling me her real information. She claims she works in a office, but I don't see how. I finally say, 'Well don't you get paid well enough to own a nicer home?' Sarah acts like she doesn't care and says, 'I travel more than I stay at home anyway. I spend all my money on plane tickets and hotels in other countries. You name the place, i've probably seen it and have pictures of it on my computer!' I laugh and say, 'That is so cool you travel like that. I love to travel alot too!' She smiles and just keeps eating. I still can't decide if she is happy about our conversation or annoyed. So I try to stay quiet awhile to see if she would like to start a conversation of her own interest, but she also is quiet and eating. So I start back up asking her age and stuff. She's 26 and has yet to marry.' So I get really nosey and say, 'Why haven't you ever married or have you considered marriage?' Sarah thinks about it awhile and then says, 'Haven't been with anyone worth marrying.' Then I smile and say, 'So you are waiting for the right one still?' Sarah sighs and says, 'Yea you could say that, I guess.' So I grin at her and say, 'Well as you know, I was married for almost two years. Dated for 4 years. She was amazing, but I didn't get to keep her very long.' Sarah is facing her food and barely eating it. So I sigh and say, 'Um, everything ok?' Sarah is just sitting there then looks up at me and says, 'Uh, yea. I just feel really bad you went through all that. I don't see how you deserved it, becuase I bet you were a wonderful husband to her!' I blush and say, 'Well I certainly loved her with all my heart.' Sarah just plays with her a food a little longer, then faces me again and says, 'You want desert?' I grin and say, 'Yea ofcourse. Who doesn't love sweets, right?' Sarah grins showing her beautiful smile and then I order us some desert. When it comes, we eat it kind of quietly and I can't stand myself. So I just smile away at her and say, 'May I ask what you are thinking about?' Sarah looks at me caught off guard and says, 'Uh, why?' I just smirk and say, 'I don't know. You are this amazing, adventerous, person and i'm just really taken by you right now.' Sarah sits back in her chair. She grabs her purse quickly and then says, 'Awe, you are sweet. Uh, I have to use the cuarto de baño! I mean, the bathroom.' She hurries off from the table and I am wondering why she just spoke spanish. (I hope i'm not making her that nervious. Maybe she just got back from Mexico?) I'm just sitting there pondering, when she finally comes back. She sits down and clears her throat. She's adjusting herself in her chair and then looks up at me and says, 'What?' I grin and say, 'I just think it's cute, how you spoke spanish!' She smirks and says, 'Yea well, I just went to mexico a week and a half ago. I guess i'm still use to speaking their language. I just smile and say, 'It's fine by me, as long as I can have a converation with you.' Sarah raises up her eyebrows and says, 'You speak spanish too?' I nod and say, 'Pretty flunitly. I took it in high school!.' Sarah looks like shes thinking something mischievious and i'm not sure what. Then she says, 'Ah, gracias para cena!' I smile really big and say, 'de nada!' We both are just looking at each other and Sarah begans to rub her arm, almost as if she is nervious still or cold. I try to ignor the fact that she may be uncomfortable with me and so I just stand up, take off my suit jacket and put it around her. She turns slightly red and says, 'Thank you.' I nod and then take out my hand for her to take hold of and stand her up out of her chair. Then I just hold onto her hand, feeling so inlove again. We walk out to my car and I manage to get her in without being spotted. I drive her to her house and walk her to her door. Then she takes off my jacket quickly and says, 'Here you go.' I take it slowly and say, 'Are you ok?' Sarah nods and says, 'Yea i'm great.'She is still got a grin out of this world and it's making me smile from ear to ear too. Then I lean in and give her a sweet kiss on the lips, barely holding up her chin. I really want to keep kissing her sugar-coaded lips but she lets go and says, 'Good night.' I grin and say, 'Night Sarah.' Then as I turn to leave, I stop myself and say, 'Oh hey, do you mind if I call you tomarrow?' Sarah nods a little and says, 'Sure.' I just grin in heaven and say, 'Ok then. Talk to you later!' I finally turn around and leave and as i'm getting in my car, I contently watch her go in her house and shut her door. She is just amazing! I can't believe how much we have in comman. So I get home and find Lea on my couch and no Lryic. Lea turns to look at me and says, 'Oh hey! Lryic is asleep in her bed already.' I grin and say, 'Thanks sis!' Lea grins and I plop down next to her on the couch with a big sigh. Then Lea leans forward towards me and says, 'So, how did it go?' I look over at her in la la land and say, 'Well, I kissed her!' Lea smirks and says, 'You did not!' I nod and say, 'Oh yes I did.' Lea giggles and says, 'Was it nice to kiss someone again?' I really nod this time and say, 'Oh yea. Would have been nice if we could have done more.' Lea's mouth drops and she says, 'You are a dirty man!' I laugh with her and say, 'No, she was great though. I can't wait to date her again.' Lea just looks at me stunned and says, 'I've never seen you, this high before!' I just glow and say, 'Well Vanessa was my last lover and that has been 4 years ago. This is the first time, i've found myself a new lover!' Lea just looks so happy for me and gives me a big hug. I thank her again and make her take 20 bucks, for watching Lryic. Lea thanks me too and then leaves. I rush upstairs and peek into Lryic's room to check on her. She is sound asleep. I just grin at her and hurry over by her, to kiss her cheeck. She barely makes a smile in her sleep and I can't help not to smirk at that. Then I stand up and go into my room, falling on my bed and want to scream with excitement! I lay for hours with a silly grin on my face, thinking about Sarah and the thrill she was giving me tonight!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:09 pm

that was sooooo goood post more soon please Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:19 am

Jmaclover16 wrote:that was sooooo goood post more soon please Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817
    Thanks <333 I wanna post more, but i'm not sure anyone is interested =/ Ya know??
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:19 am

I know I love it though if that counts Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817
    xbackstreetMacx
    xbackstreetMacx

Post  xbackstreetMacx Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:39 am

no the story is good carry on posting Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 110686 Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 110686
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Aww thanks you guys <33 Sorry I didn't post anything for awhile there. My computer had spam and a virus and I had to clean it out and then get all of my files back, before I could continue with this.. I truely hope this is a treat for you all and that it doesn't bore you... =/ Please let me know if you enjoy this and leave me some love on it... Thanks again!!

Chapter 3. Getting Comfortable Part 1.

Then the next mornning, Lryic is jumping on my bed saying, 'Daddy wake up! Where is Lea?' I look up at her with a grin, rubbing my eyes and say, 'Sweetie, Lea went home last night.' Lryic pouts and says, 'Can she come back?' I smirk, nod and say, 'She can come back soon.' Lryic smiles and snuggles up with me. I hold her tight rubbing her back and say, 'So you had fun last night?' Lryic nods and kisses my cheeck real big. I just smile away and say, 'Daddy had alot of fun too.' Lryic ofcourse doesn't respond and just keeps snuggling with me. Then I look at the clock and see it's 10. I decide it's late enough to call Sarah. So I flip open my cell and call her. A huge grin appears on my face, when I hear her answer. So I say, 'Hi Sarah, did you sleep good?' Sarah kind of smirks and says, 'Yes why, did you?' I keep the smile on my face, this time bigger and say, 'Well, I actually layed awake thinking about you most of the night!' Then Sarah says, 'Oh, sorry about that.' I smirk and say, 'Don't be sorry silly. I'm crazy about you!' Sarah got very, very, quiet! I began to frown and say, 'Is that ok?' Sarah kind of giggles and says,'Yea it's ok.' I am just in heaven and then Lryic is tugging at my shirt and says, 'Daddy, I wanna eat something!' So I sigh and stand up out of the bed, following Lryic downstairs. Sarah sighs and says, 'Well, whats up?' I go right into the kitchen and say, 'I'm just getting Lryic breakfast.' Sarah says, 'Oh well, i'll let you go then!' I shake my head no and say, 'No it's fine! I can do both.' Sarah chuckles and says, 'Well ok then.' Then as I pour milk into a glass for Lryic I think about it and say on the phone, 'It's beautiful out today. How would you like to go out with Lryic and I?' Sarah smirks and says, 'We just went out last night!' I grin big and say, 'I know but, i'd like to see you again.' Sarah sighs and says, 'Well ok. What time should I be ready?' I am soarin' to the moon and say, 'Soon. Um, how about right after Lryic eats?' Sarah is quiet for a minute then says, 'Ok then. Please call me when you are close!' I nod big and say, 'I'll deffently call you sweetie.' Then Sarah says, 'Ok, let me get ready. See you later!' I am just in heaven and say, 'Ok sweetie, see you soon!' So I flip my phone shut and pat Lryic on the head saying, 'Eat your breakfast babe. Daddy is gonna go get clean really quick!' So I run upstairs and clean myself up. About that time, Lryic comes into my room and says, 'I'm done eating, daddy!' I smile and say, 'Ok, let's get you dressed!' So I take her into her bedroom and pick out a really cute jean outfit, for her to where. Then she brushes her teeth, washes her face and I colmb her hair and pull it back for her! She's all ready and so am I. So I walk her to the car and after I strap her in, I get in the driver seat and call Sarah again! I tell her i'm on my way and she says ok. (I hope I gave her enough time to get ready by.) I drive and when I arrive to Sarah's, I hurry out of the car and rush to her door. She comes out and I smile huge, seeing her also wearing cute jean shorts and a jean jacket! I raise up my eyebrows shocked and say, 'Oh wow. You and Lryic match today!' Sarah too looks shocked and I can't help myself any longer. I give her a big hug and kiss her cheeck. She is looking red and I walk her to my car. I help her in and she turns to see Lryic. She waves and shows her how they match. (I'm in heaven like no other) So then I drive us all out to a lake, where we can enjoy the nice day and enjoy each other! I'm also praying to kiss Sarah more. I loved her kiss so much, i'm just begging on my knees for more! So we arrive at the lake and get out. I lay a blanket down and we all sit and admire nature. I'm mostly adirming Sarah. I think she can notice too! I finally whisper close in her ear and say, 'You look really beautiful today! Mind if I kiss you really quick?' Sarah just turns bright red and then says back, 'With Lryic watching?' So I grin and look at my daughter, who doesn't know what to think! I finally notice some ducks . So I say, 'Lryic look, there is ducks!' Lryic turns around to see where I am pointing and I surprise Sarah by quickly facing her and stealing a kiss! (Wow i'm about to expload!) She just faces the ground not sure what to think of it and Lryic is standing up saying, 'Lots of ducks, daddy!' She is laughing out loud and starts to walk towards them. I yell and say, 'No don't chase them, Lryic! They bite!' Lryic faces me with a grin and just stands there watching the ducks go by. Since she's occupied, I turn back to Sarah, hold her chin up and kiss her again! More passionate, this time! I pop open one eye, to make sure Lryic stands still and then close the eye back and wrap my arms around Sarah's waist. She finally let's go and says, 'Ok, that's enough!' I smirk and say, 'You sure?' Sarah nods and says, 'yes. I need to breath!' I chuckle and just keep holding on to her. Then I whisper back in her ear and say, 'I know this isn't a real date with just us two, but I hope it counts for something!' Sarah nods and says, 'Yea it counts.' I grin and say, 'Well it's only our second date then, but i'm really taken by you! I want you to be my girlfriend!' Sarah's eyes get big and she says, 'You just met me and you want me to be your girlfriend?' I look into her eyes so lost and inlove. Then I give her one more big kiss and say, 'I would adore you as my girlfriend!' Sarah is so red and shy. Though she thinks about it and says, 'I don't see why, I couldn't be your girlfriend!' I glow so bright and say, 'I love you!' Sarah nods and says, 'You are really sweet, Jesse! I swear, i've never met another guy like you!' I look back at lryic who is picking a flower out of the grass. I squeeze Sarah and kiss her forehead. Then I slowly rub her arm. Lryic finally gets the flower out of the grass and brings it over to Sarah and I. She hands it to me and says, 'I got a flower, daddy! It's lellow!' I smirk since she still can't say yellow. I look at Lryic and say, 'Can daddy put it in Sarah's hair?' Lryic nods and says, 'ok!' So I do and then tuck Sarah's hair behind her ear. I mouth talk to Sarah, saying I love you and to my surprise, she actually does it back! That makes my day and now I am deffently on cloud 9! We all lay down on the blanket and I take hold of Sarah's hand. We look up at the sky, seeing the clouds go by and making out different shapes. Lryic says she sees a kitty. Sarah and I both look for it but don't see it. Then I honestly think I see a heart, so I squeeze Sarah's hand tight and then look over at her. She too looks over at me and smiles so cute. I smile back, wishing this day could never end. Ofcourse it's getting past lunch time and we are all hungary, so I pack us all up in the car and take us all to lunch! We go inside where we are going to eat and pick a table. I put Lryic in a booster seat and give her the coloring page and crayons, they have set on the table. Lryic grins big and says, 'Daddy, they have a pink crayon!' I smile and say, 'Color me something pretty.' Lryic nods and starts coloring away. Then I reach my hands across the table and grab ahold of Sarah's. I hold them tight and rub my thumb across her fingers. (She's so red and cute!) A waitress comes over to take our order and Lryic yells out, 'I want sprite please!' I laugh and then the waitress actually looks at Sarah and says, 'She's so cute!' Sarah nods and looks at me, waiting for me to speak up. So I sigh and say, 'She's not her mother.' The waitress covers her mouth and says, 'I'm sorry!' We both say it's ok and continue with our order. Then after the waitress leaves I turn to Sarah and say, 'You alright?' Sarah nods facing our hands and then faces me with this very cute grin. It makes me wonder what she is really thinking. So I hold her hands up to my mouth and kiss each of them. Sarah is just watching me intensely. My eyes face up at her again as i'm doing this and I grin. Sarah grins again and says, 'I just can't get over you! You really make me feel special.' I am so excited and say, 'Well you've filled up the gap in my life. The big hole of sadness I had, you filled up with your cheerful smile!' Sarah is obviously blushing and then our drinks and salad comes. I help Lryic with her drink and cut up her salad. Sarah is just watching me and then says, 'You want me to help?' I grin at her and say, 'It's ok sweetie. I got it.' She sighs and then cuts up her own salad. We get all prepaired and then eat. Lryic has ranch dressing all over her mouth and she is making Sarah giggle. So she giggles back at Sarah and says, 'It's on my mouth!' I look over at her and laugh. Then I say, 'Where is your napkin at?' She pulls it off her lap and hands it to me. I wipe her face off, fold her napkin back up and hand it back to her, to put back on her lap! Sarah is still smiling and says, 'This salad is really fresh.' I nod and say, 'Yea it is.' Then our real food comes. We eat that and then decide we are plenty full and leave. Once we are in the car, I look over at Sarah and say, 'You wanna watch a movie?' Sarah thinks about it and then Lryic yells from the back and says, 'I wanna watch disney princess movie!' I look up in my rear-view mirror at her and say, 'Ok sweetie.' Sarah is sitting quiet and then says, 'Well ok. It's not like I have anything else to do.' So i'm lit up and then quickly drive us to my house.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:29 am

ohh this is so cute Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817 I love it post more soon!! Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817 Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:03 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:ohh this is so cute Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817 I love it post more soon!! Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817 Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817
    =D I'm glad you think so <33
    I'll give it a little more time and then i'll go ahead and post part 2....
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:25 pm

its so cute!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:41 am

Hey thank you thank you soo much for reading and posting love!!
    Here is more =D Please enjoy and comment more....

Getting Comfortable... Part 2 of Chapter 3.

We pull in my garage and I think Sarah may be slightly overwhelmed by the house and it's size. (wait till she gets inside) We go in and Lryic runs to the cabnet with all our movies. She grabs out sleeping beauty and says, 'Daddy I wanna watch this!' I take it from her and say, 'Ok babe. Sit down.' She sits on the floor indian style and waits for me to turn it on. I do and then I go over to Sarah and say, 'Can I get you anything?' Sarah shakes her head no and says, 'I'm fine.' I say ok and then I tell her she can get comfortable. So we sit on the couch together and then I turn to her again and say, 'Oh you don't mind, that I turned this on for Lryic, do you?' Sarah shakes her head again and says, 'It's ok by me. I remember watching this when I was a little girl!' I grin big and put my arm around her. We watch about 3 minutes worth then Sarah says, 'Do you mind if I use your bathroom real quick?' I grin and say, 'Sure. It's right down the hall there.' Sarah gets up and walks towards it. I can't help myself and watch her walking. Feeling like i'm watching an angel walk! Lryic is contently watching the movie. I kind of get into it as well, but get distracted when I see Sarah comming back to sit down. I ask if she's alright and she says yes. She sits down beside me again and I put my arm back around her. I just can't believe i'm inlove again. It's so weird to have my arm around a woman again. It's even weirder that it's another woman. For awhile though, as i'm seeing Lryic watching the movie and Sarah and I are watching it too, it almost feels like years later, i'm still with Vanessa. I keep thinking about it but then face Sarah. My heart wants to break becuase I truely miss Vanessa, but I smile anyway, becuase I know thigs could be worse and I could still be alone. I'm very thankful, to have Sarah apart of my life now. So I give her a big kiss on her cheeck and just hold her. Then Lryic yawns, stands up and climbs up on my lap, still watching the movie contently. I grin and say, 'You ok, babe?' Lryic nods and lays her head on my chest, while still watching the movie. I start to rub her arm and then i'm blown away, when Sarah decides to lay her head on my shoulder. Now I am ready to shout for joy. I have my beautiful, daughter in my lap and a new, beautiful, girlfriend on my shoulder. I just sigh heavy and while my right hand is rubbing Lryic's arm, my left hand is playing with Sarah's silky hair! I kiss the top of Sarah's head and then face Lryic again. She's out! I grin and Sarah looks up at me whispering, 'I think Lryic is alseep.' I grin and say, 'Yea, it's about her naptime anyway.' I wait a few more mintues and then I carry Lryic to her bed. After I do, I rush in my room and clean myself up a little bit more. Then I come back down to see sarah still sitting on the couch, watching the cartoon by herself. I just grin and sit back beside her. Sarah chuckles and says, 'Your breath smells minty!' I smirk and say, 'Well I decided to brush my teeth really quick.' She smiles and so do I. We gaze at each other a minute, then I wrap my arms around her and decide to kiss her. Sarah finally wraps her arms around my neck and I slowly move her back on my couch. I get deeper in the kiss with her, causing her to barely moan. I hear it and i'm turned on. We just keep on making out awhile. Then as I let go and grin at her, she grins and pulls me back in. (Wow. She's really warmming up to me finally!) So we kiss longer and then sit up. I change the movie to one we actually wanna see and grab Sarah and I a blanket. I wrap her up in my arms and hold her the whole time. About the time it's almost over, I can hear Lryic yelling from upstairs saying, 'Daddy! Come mere!' Sarah grins at me and when I get out of the cover, I wrap it more around her and then head upstairs to check on Lryic. She has a fever! So I sigh and grab her some medican out of her bathroom. I give it to her and call a docter. Sarah feels bad and says she can go on home, but I tell her Lryic is ok and that Lryic isn't contageous. So we talk awhile and really get to know each other better. Ofcourse, Sarah doesn't say much about her family. (That concerns me!) Then when it's late, Lryic and I take her home. I hurry up and walk her to the door and start kissing her good bye. Sarah pulls away and says, 'Lryic does't feel good. You better get her home!' I nod and kiss Sarah one last time. Then I go home with Lryic and put her back to bed, hoping she gets better soon. I tighty up around the house and then head on to bed. I lay there tossing and turnning, thinking about my amazing day with Sarah. (I really hope I see her more.) Then when I finally get to sleep, I hear Lryic crying. I rush into her bedroom, finding she got sick and didn't make it out of bed! (My poor baby!) So I clean her up and end up having to sit up with her. To take her mind off not feeling good, I put another princess movie on for her and end up watching almost all of it with her. Though I fall asleep and so does she. Come mornning, the bright sun wakes me up and I see both Lryic and I asleep on the couch and the tv is nothing but a blue screen. I take her up to her bed and then get in mine. Not much longer, my cell goes off. I answer it not wanting to be awake, but everything changes once I hear Sarah's voice. Sarah is asking me how Lryic is and my face look's just like Cinderella's, when she's finding out the prince wants to marry her! (Lryic chose to watch that) I talk to Sarah and tell her we will get together again soon. Now I can't go back to sleep, so I just get up and eat some raisin bran crunch. 45 minutes later, Lryic comes down stairs, asking for breakfast. I cooked her something light and then made sure she was ok. She said she felt good. So I just kept a eye on her all mornning, to be sure. Then some friends happen to stop by that I haven't talked with in awhihle. One was my friend Lauren. She was kind of on me and I explained I just got a girlfriend, named Sarah. I think she was hurt by that, but she wasited her time making me too lonely to wait on her any longer. Lryic came in the room and I told everyone she was wearing pjs, becuase she hasn't been feeling good. They understood and wanted to hang out. I felt kind of mad, since it's been so long since they have hung out. They made theirselves at home and Lauren broke out my wine. I told her I don't get it out when Lryic is at home and she rolled her eyes at me, putting it back away. I just sighed and tried to be a good host, frustraited that I wasn't planning on even being one. I was going to let them stick around and eat. They did and we talked. Lauren obviously wanted to know about this new girlfriend of mine. I told her all about my amazing sarah, who cared for my daughter, which really made me happy. I needed a woman to care for lryic. Then ofcourse Lauren said, 'Well I have always loved Lryic, since that day you brought her home from the hospital. Remember the surprise party we all threw for you and Nessa?' I sighed and nodded. I really wished she wouldn't have mentioned vanessa. It was really hurtful to think about that day. (it was the best day of my life, bringing home my beautiful baby and my wife) It's why I call Lryic baby all the time, cuz she really is my baby girl! Then Lryic ran in the kitchen and climbed up on my lap. I felt her head and she was hot again. I sighed really big and said to my friends, 'Sorry ya'll, Lryic just isn't feeling good. I'm going to have to give her some more medican and probably lay down with her.' So they all sighed and got up, leaving. I told them we could hang out another time. Lauren hugged me goodbye and told me to call her. Knowning, I will be calling Sarah instead! Once they were gone, I took care of Lryic and layed with her in her little bed. I was ofcourse curled up in a small ball, so I could fit. I didn't care though, becuase I was so tired.
    heathermarie
    heathermarie

Post  heathermarie Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:34 am

i love it! its so cute!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:49 am

I loved it!! so cute post more soon Runnin' - New Jesse fan-fic by: Miss Amp 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:33 pm

YAY! Thank you two for reading and posting comments Very Happy I'm really glad you like it soo far... Here is more I hope you enjoy as well!!

Chapter 4. My Rescue. Part 1.

We both slept away, then I woke up freaking, hoping we didn't over sleep. I rush into my room to see my clock and it's only 5:35. I relax and climb back into my own bed. Then not much longer, I hear Lryic coughing really bad in her sleep. (I can't send her to daycare sick!) So I lay there thinking of what to do. Maybe Sarah could help me? I knew I couldn't take her on set and I couldn't stay home, becuase i'm the director! So I waited and then called Sarah up. To my surprise, she had no trouble taking off work. (I'm still wondering if this job of her's, is real.) I finish getting dressed up and then give Lryic more medican. Sarah shows up and i'm so glad to see her. I give her the biggest kiss and tell her what time i'll be home. Sarah says she has everything under controll. I sigh relieved and then hug Lryic tight, before I take off to work. I'm speeding to work, so I wont be late and hope everything will work out today. I get to the set and Lauren is there. My mouth
    drops and I say, 'Um, why are you here?' She grins and says, 'I wanted to watch you in action, you big time director!' She's hitting on me and i'm really getting frustraited! I ignore her, grab a coffee and sip it, before setting it down and getting up in my chair. I'm adjusting the camera, turnning it on and getting it set up to film. All the cast is comming out of makeup and all talking loud at once. My head starts to hurt and i'm praying i'm not getting sick too. Then Lauren whispers up to me to get my attention and when I look down at her, she's giving me a thumbs up. I just half grin and focus back on the camera. I shot for a few hours and then had lunch. Lauren was still there and telling me the reason she is back in my life, is becuase she missed me and wanted to be with me and knew I needed a mother for Lryic. I sighed, put down my fork and said, 'I already found someone, Lauren. Four years, I was a single dad and without a wife. I thought you would be the one to let me cry on your shoulder, but you were busy partying.' Lauren just sat there facing the floor. Then I pulled out my cell to check on Lryic and Sarah. Sarah answered my home phone and I smiled saying, 'Hey sweetie, everything going ok?' Sarah told me Lryic was up playing barbies with her and they already had a light lunch and that they are getting along. I lit up so bright and said, 'Awe, that's great sweetie. Thank you so
    much for being there with her. You are my angle for real!' Sarah smirked and said, 'Well, you have blown me away with your love and generousity! Buying me meals and having me to your house.' I grinned away and then said, 'It's becuase i'm crazy about you. Since I first caught a glimpse of you, I was taken by you and your beauty!' Then I heard Lryic in the background laughing really loud. I smiled and said, 'She sounds alot better.' Sarah sighed and said, 'yea she's so cute. I just hate she never met her mother.' I sighed and said, 'She did, she just wont remember her.' I started playing in my food awhile and then
    decided I wasn't hungary anymore. Lauren too, was barely touching her food. Then Sarah said, 'Well, I should probably let you go, so you can continue on set. I should get back to Lryic.' I nodded and said, 'Ok sweetie. I'll be home around 7. I'll bring home dinner, if you would like to eat with us.' Sarah said yes and we both exchanged I love yous. I finished my water and threw it away in the trash can. Lauren went somewhere. I wasn't sure where, but I knew she was upset at me. I just used the barthroom and then got back up in my director's chair. I fulled around with the camera more, till it was time to film again. I sat there and started feeling sweaty. I swallowed hard and feared my health. I couldn't afford to be sick. Lryic must have been contageous after all! I just hope Sarah doesn't get it. Once we were done filming, Donna, one of the main actresses said, 'Oh Jesse, you don't look so good!' I frowned and said, 'I don't feel good. My daughter has been ill and i've been having to sleep with her, to comfort her. I guess i'm getting what she has.' Donna felt bad for me and said, 'Well go straight to bed when you get home.' I nodded and left. I stopped and got fried chicken first. Then when I came home, Lryic ran into my arms. Sarah walked up to me, grabbing the bag of chicken and said, 'Omg! Are you sick too?' I nodded and went right to the couch. I sat down and shut my eyes. Sarah sat the bag down on the coffee table and then started feeling my head. She gasped and said, 'You have a high fever! Where do you keep your medication?' I cleared my throat and said, 'Behind the mirror in my bathroom.' Sarah took off upstairs and I wanted to smile inlove, but I felt awful. Lryic got up on my lap and kissed my cheeck then she said, 'It's ok daddy. Sarah will make you all better!' I smirked at her and hugged her tight. Then I told her to go put napkins on the table for dinner. So Lryic took off and then Sarah ran back down to me with some pills. She put them in my hand and then ran to the kitchen. I sat there thanking God I have her. Then a minute later, she came back out with a cup of water and handed it to me. I swallowed the pills and drank the water. Then she kissed my forehead and said, 'You go lay down and i'll feed Lryic!' I sighed and said, 'I brought home chicken. You sure you got it?' Sarah nodded and said, 'yea. You go to bed, you look terrible!' I grinned and said, 'Thank you so much sweetie.' She kissed my head again and then pushed me towards the steps. I just grinned at her and then went up to my bed, stripped down to my boxers and got in. Lryic and Sarah ate without me. I layed in complete darkness and could feel my head pounding. Then I heard singing. I lifted my head up to listen and heard Sarah singing a song to Lryic, 'I'm a little tea pot, short
    and stout..' I couldn't believe Sarah singing to Lryic and she sounded good! Finally I layed my head back onto the pillow and just smiled. Sarah was perfect. How could I get so lucky after having such a hard time? (I needed this.) I thanked God over and over, as I fell asleep. Sarah ended up letting me sleep all through the night. I could not believe it!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:33 pm