JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Young Love Lost & Found.

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Young Love Lost & Found. Empty Young Love Lost & Found.

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:14 am

Ok guys this is my 1st Jesse story ever...also my 1st 'mature' story. Please give me your honest opinions & tell me if you want me to post more! Smile

Prologue: Three months earlier:
    “I can’t believe you would listen to that stupid slut! You seriously gonna end what we have cause of her?? She’s obviously jealous!”
    I stood there in complete shock as I stared at the person I thought was my soul mate. We went out for 18 months and Sean was my first boyfriend, not to mention my first love. He was my next door neighbor for years and when we got to 11th grade I really started to have feelings for him. I was just too shy to act on them. I mean, I never had a boyfriend before so I didn’t know the first thing about flirting or how to get a guys attention. Sean was always so nice to me and, although I never knew, he had a crush on me from the first day he moved in next door. One day he started to flirt with me, and the rest is history. The next thing I knew I was his girlfriend. He was so sweet and caring. I really thought I was in love.
    Now I stand here facing Sean while he yells at me. He thinks that I cheated on him with the star quarterback of our school. My best friend, Jenna, told me that there’s a rumor going around that I slept with Mike. He’s even going around bragging about it! After she told me this I was speechless. How can he go around bragging about something that never happened! I love Sean and can’t picture life without him! I planned to explain to Sean after school what happened. However as soon as he came through the door he started shouting slightly. “How could you do this to me Emma! I thought you loved me!” In horror I replied, “I do love you Sean! With all my heart! You’re my soul mate!!” “Then why?” he whispered, “Why would you do such a thing? And with that jerk Mike!” I could tell he was upset and hurt. He probably though I was just like his last girlfriend, Jazmine, who cheated on him with half the guys on the football team! I was there when he was heartbroken and held him while he struggled not to cry. It was that moment when we really became close and I started to develop feelings for him. He knew I was his friend and would always be there for him. Then I became his girlfriend.
    When I confronted Sean about this he yelled, “Yea well that‘s not what Bianca told me!” In rage and disbelief I yelled, “I can’t believe you would listen to that stupid slut! You seriously gonna end what we have cause of her?? She’s obviously jealous!” I was hurt because I’ve never seen that side of him before. Sean just looked at me with such hatred in his eyes, like he regretted the day he ever asked me out. I didn’t wanna fight though so I said as calmly as I could, “Sean, baby, please listen to me. You know Bianca really likes you and wants you. She probably just made this whole thing up to break us up.” He laughed bitterly and said “Oh yea? So I suppose she got Mike in on this too, huh?” In a whisper I muttered “I guess so”. Sean just looked at me for 90 seconds, it felt like eternity. Now I was close to crying but I held it in. Then in the coldest voice I’ve ever heard a person use he said, “I thought you were different Em, but you’re just like them, you’re just like Jazmine. And honestly I don’t think I can go threw this again” In complete disbelief I whispered, “Sean! What are you saying??” He replied, “I’m saying it’s over between us! Don’t bother trying to talk to me ever again…I hate you.” With that he left my kitchen and stormed out of my house, out of my life. At that moment I couldn’t hold it in anymore. I burst into tears and, shaking uncontrollably, ran to my room.

Chapter 1: Present Day:
    It’s been three months since I last spoke to Sean and he stormed out of my life forever. It feels like just yesterday when Sean told me, “ It’s over between us! Don’t bother trying to talk to me ever again…I hate you.” My heart still aches, I just can’t believe that he didn’t believe me, didn’t trust me. As I stare into space about to cry all over again I can hear Jenna snap her fingers and say, “Emma? Helloooo is anybody there?” I quickly snapped out of it and just barely stopped myself from crying. Jenna knew what was on my mind. She sighed and said, “ Aww Em stop thinking about that jerk Sean. If he can’t trust you than obviously you guys should not be together.” Seeing that I was still miserable, Jenna pulled me close and said, “Emma I can’t pretend I know what you’re going threw. Eric and I have been in a perfect relationship for almost three years now. But I do know what it feels like to have your heart shattered into a million pieces. Remember when my father died?” I nodded yes and sobbed into her shirt. She then said, “Just remember that no matter what I’ll always be here for you. You’re my best friend and I love you.” Somehow this made me cry even harder. Suddenly the bell rang and Jenna jumped slightly. “Oh snap!” she said, “I have English now! I gotta go if I want a seat far from Mr.T” “Yea” I laughed slightly, “ You don’t wanna get spit on while he talks” Then Jenna said “Are you sure you’re gonna be ok?” I nodded yes, she hugged me one last time, and then she rushed off to class. I just stood there for a minute thinking about how lucky I was to have Jenna. Then I panicked. I had Biology class now and if I was late one more time I would get detention. The last thing I needed was to sit in a classroom for an hour where my mind might wander to Sean. I started to run to class and as I turned the corner I bumped into something hard and fell flat on my back. I heard someone gasp and then say in the most heavenly voice I’ve ever heard, “Oh my God I’m sooo sorry! Are you ok??” As the hand reached for me and pulled me up I said, “Uh yea sure. Don’t worry about it.” Then I looked up into the most beautiful green eyes I’ve ever seen. Somehow those eyes looked so familiar to me, and I felt something stir within my heart. “Hi, I’m Jesse” he said with the cutest smile on his face. “I’m new here. What’s you’re name?” In a whisper I said, “I’m Emma”. Jesse looked at me for a second, almost like he wanted to say something else but then he just said, “Well it was nice to meet you, Emma. Hope to see you around!” Then he flashed me a big sexy smile, showing off his perfect white teeth, and turned around and left. At that moment I forgot all about Biology. I was captivated by this hunk named Jesse and I sincerely hoped that I did ‘see him around’.

It was lunch time and as I sat in the cafeteria waiting for Jenna my mind began to wander. I kept replaying the whole incident with Jesse in my head. For some reason it almost felt like I had once starred into those exact same green eyes before. I know that I'm not going crazy...I know Jesse! Soon I heard Jenna giggling; I turned around and saw Eric had his arms around her waist trying to kiss her from behind. "Stop Eric! Not here!" she said while giggling and laughing. Eric than smiled big and replied something although I couldn't hear what he said since he whispered in her ear. Then Jenna and Eric kissed, Eric left the Caf and Jenna began walking towards me. "Hey Em! How are you feeling?" she asked me when she got to our table. "I'm ok I guess just a bit confused about..." Before I could finish my statement Jenna interrupted me and said "Theres nothing to be confused about! Sean and you are not meant to be! Please just forget about him! I mean I know you're heartbroken and I can't even think about.." "Jenna!" I exclaimed a bit loudly. "Yea?" she replied back. "I wasn't talking about Sean! I was talking about Jesse..." "huh..ok so whos Jesse??" Jenna sounded confused herself. "Well" I began to explain "When you left to English and I was on my way to Biology I bumped into him in the hall and he helped me up" After a few seconds Jenna said "Well he seems like a nice guy. Whats so confusing?" "I know him! I've seen Jesse before and I know we met before" I said in a rush. "Well why don't you just ask him if you two know each other?" Jenna replied with a smile. "I really want to. Hopefully I'll get the chance..." At that moment Jenna's cell beeped. She looked down, read her text and giggled. "Its Eric. He wants me to meet him 10 minutes before lunch is over!" said Jenna with a big smile on her face. "He says he got a surprise for me! I'm so excited Em! What if its a gift for our three year Anniversary??" At that thought Jenna's smile turned into a huge grin and she grinned at me. "Maybe it is" I said with a smile. "Let me know everything after school ok?" "Ok will do!" Jenna replied. The she looked at her watch. "Wow thats in three minutes!" she squealed. "Go ahead. Go a bit early." I said to her. "Well ok" she replied back. "I'll call or text you as soon as I get home! Love ya!" she exclaimed and then pulled me in for a rather tight hug. "Love you too Jen!" I said back while I hugged her back. Then we let go of each other and she rushed out the caf. Since the last period of the day was about to start I decided to go to class a bit early.

I walked into my last class of the day, Cooking & Home Economics,and looked around. Then as I saw who was standing talking to the teacher I let out a small gasp. It was Jesse! I walked a bit closer to hear what they were saying. "..so I'm really excited about this class! Being in High School in Cali is great but I missed New York and being able to take this class!" Jesse was telling Ms.Lee with a grin. "Well then Jesse I'm happy that you are excited! Maybe you can learn how to cook by the end of the semester" she told Jesse with a smile. "Oh I know how to cook, rather well if I do say so myself" Jesse replied with yet another grin. "I'm just taking this class as a hobby since I love to cook. Doesn't hurt that I'm the only male in here" he said in a sly tone. "Well then" Ms.Lee said in a girlish tone "lets see if you got what it takes to beat out the ladies!" Then she grinned at him! Wow even Ms.Lee must think he's hot! "You bet" Jesse exclaimed. Then he winked at her! Wow! I saw their convo was over so I quickly rushed to my seat. I looked around my bag for my cell phone and while I was searching I heard Jesse say "Is this seat taken?" I looked up to see him smiling at me. "Uhh um no you are. I mean you're not. Its not!" I gushed embarrassed at myself. What was wrong with me! At that Jesse laughed and my heart skipped a beat. His laugh was music to my ears! "Well you're right. I'm not taken" he said with a flashy smile. "Are you?" Jesse stood there looking me over with that same charming smile on his face. I sat there thinking over my words carefully before I finally replied "No I'm not" "Thats good to know" Jesse said, this time with a grin on his face. Then he sat down beside me. This was my chance to ask Jesse where we knew each other from. But as I opened my mouth to ask him he faced me and said "So how are you Emma?" with a smile. He remembered my name! This made me feel really happy for some reason. "Good thanks and you?" I asked. "I'm great now that I'm sitting next to you!" He said with a grin. I was too shocked to say anything and felt as if I was about to blush so I just smiled and then faced Ms.Lee. Once everyone was seated she said "Girls I'd like you to say hello to our new student Jesse!" The entire class faced him and in a flirty tone said "Hello Jesse!" Some girls were smiling hard at him, some winked at him, one girl even lowered the neck line of her shirt to expose more cleavage! "Hello ladies!" Jesse said back and then winked to everyone in general. At that the girls started to go crazy! They were giggling a lot. For some crazy reason this made me jealous! I just sighed loudly and then Ms.Lee said "Alright alright settle down! Today we will learn the fine art of pasta and Italian cooking!" "Oh yea! Thats my specialty" Jesse said as he turned to me. "Oh yea? Cool" I said with barely a smile. Jesse saw my face and frowned slightly. "Did I say something wrong?" he asked. "No no not at all" I answered and managed to smile back at him. "Oh ok then. This should be fun!" he said still smiling at me. "Yup" I replied, more confused about my feelings then ever.

I walked home in a rush, eager to hear all about Eric's surprise for Jenna. On my way I heard Jesse's laugh in my head and saw him grinning at me. I think I really like him! At first I began to feel guilty as I thought about Sean but then I told myself "Like Jenna would tell me, Sean and I are history! If I like Jesse I can go for it with no worries!" With that thought in my head I walked the rest of the way home smiling like a dork. I barely got through the door before my cell beeped. I looked at my screen to see a text from Jenna. It said 'Em!!!??? R U home yet??!! Call meeeeee <3' I laughed a bit at her excitement and then called her right away. "Em!!! She practically yelled into my ear. "Oh my god! I'm sooo excited and a bit nervous!! NO I'm extremely nervous!! Ahh help me!!!" "Woah whats up? What was the surprise?" I asked. "Eric has rented us a cabin upstate!! We're going to spend the weekend alone for our anniversary, just us! He said its time we show each other our love for one another!" Jennas voice had a mix of emotions. "Well do you think its time? Are you even ready??" I asked. "Well I don't know! I mean, I love him with all my heart but I just don't know! My parents want me to wait till I'm married to lose my virginity and I thought I felt the same way. Its just..." At that she stopped and sighed. "Its just what?" I asked her in wonder. "Well I'm not sure about all of this. We came so close to doing it so many times but I always stopped him. What if I tell him yes but then stop him again and he hates me! I don't know if I want to or not!" Jenna really did sound torn. "Listen Jenna. You are a senior in High School. You're 18 years old and been with him since you were about 15. I think you should be able to chose whats best for you. Just follow your heart." "Yea I guess your right" she said. "And plus thats not for another 2 weeks! So you have 2 weeks to think about it!" I told her. "Yea you are right! Thanks so much Em!" "No problem Jen! I have some work to do so I'll talk to you later ok?" "Ok thanks again! Love you Em" she said and I answered "Love you too" and then I hung up. If Jenna and Eric end up having sex Jenna will no longer be a virgin. Just me. I sighed and got out my books to start my homework. After about two hours each of Math and an essay for history I was tired. I decided to look through my 'Sean Box' which held all the letters he ever wrote me and all the gifts he ever got me. I didn't want to have feelings for Jesse. I wanted Sean! I layed on my bed thinking about Sean and as tears rolled down my cheeks my cell buzzed. When I looked I saw it was a text from Sean! 'Hey Em. How are you? well I was wondering if you could come over? I miss you and need you. -Love Always Sean' I smiled and became very happy. Maybe Sean was going to tell me how he knew he was wrong and he wants to get back together!

Music played softly and I could hear a soft breeze outside. "I'm so glad that we got back together" a sexy male voice whispered in my ear. Then hot lips began kissing down my neck. I shivered and barely was able to say "Sean?" "Hmm?" he said as he continued to kiss down my neck. Before I could ask why we were doing this he picked me up and layed me on the bed which was covered in rose petals. I couldn't see Sean's face but he seemed happy. At first it felt odd that we were together again but then I decided to enjoy myself. He really knew how to drive a girl crazy with his lips! I felt his hot breath go back up my neck and I closed my eyes. Then he leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was normal at first. Then as the seconds passed we began to kiss harder. I felt his tongue in my mouth and his hands on my butt. Sean was really turning me on! I put my tongue in his mouth and began rubbing his back. He moaned and then moved on top of me. His mouth left my lips and he began to undress me. Then he moved his mouth and hands all over my body. He was rubbing and kissing me in so many places that my body felt like it was on fire! I moaned and begged him although I wasn't sure what I was begging for. Then he went down on me. It didn't even hurt. I thought it would be fast and wild but he was slow and gentle. He had me digging my nails in his back while he moved within me. He whispered in my ear how much he loved me and how beautiful I was. I felt so much pleasure that I couldn't help myself. I squirmed under him and moaned "Ohh Jesse!" As soon as I realized what I said I looked up. Jesse was smiling down at me! "I love you so much baby" he said with a look in his eyes like he was the luckiest guy in the world. Without even realizing what was going on I said "I love you too Jess". Just as I was about to explode I gasped and sat upright in bed. What is wrong with me?? I just dreamed that I was making love to Jesse, not Sean, and it seemed so right! I checked my cell and saw Sean had never texted me. I dreamed that too! My body was hot, I was aching with need and I was all sweaty. I shivered as the dream replayed in my head over and over again.

Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Young Love Lost & Found. Empty Re: Young Love Lost & Found.

Post  Young Love Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:07 am

love it
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:04 am

wow! this story is so good so far becs! i want more now! haha! Very Happy I love you
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Nov 25, 2010 4:15 am

Ok here's more lol thanks for reading! Very Happy

Chapter 2:
    'Wake up New Yorkkkkkk! Time to get up and get on the move! Todays Friday! TGIF! Todays Temps are high 43 low 36..' The radio station that I set as my alarm to go off every morning at 7 continued talking about the weather and other news. After hearing what I wanted I groaned and reached to turn if off. After that strange dream last night I barely got any rest. I was for the most part tossing and turning the rest of the night. Just as I was about to turn off the radio I heard something that surprised me. "In other news Pop sensation Jesse McCartney has returned to New York to finish his last year of High School! We have him here to tell us why he made such a crucial decision. Jesse, why? Won't you have to work harder to catch up at this new school?" the radio man said. "Yes I do John" I heard Jesse answer "but it'll be all worth it. New York is my home and I really miss it. I decided to give myself a break and spend time in my favorite place in the world before I release my 2nd album" "Sounds like a plan. So got your eye on any girl Jesse?" At that Jesse laughed and said "There are some pretty amazing girls here. There is this one girl that caught my eye." Jesse said back. When I heard John say "Well thank you Mr. McCartney for giving us your time before school! Hurry along..we don't want to make you late!" I turned off the radio and jumped in the shower. As the hot steamy water flowed down my body I thought about Jesse. Now I remembered where I knew him from. Funny how much has changed since the last time I saw him two years ago. I got out of the shower and got dressed. It was freezing so I layered up and sighing walked to school. When I got there I saw Jenna waiting for me at the front of the school. "Come with me to to the store to get breakfast?" she asked me. "Don't you usually go with Eric to the grocery store before school?" I asked her. She sighed and said "Eric is sick so he stood home today. I nodded and went with her. She got a toasted bagel with butter and a hot chocolate. As we stood in line waiting to pay I asked her "Remember when I was telling you about Jesse yesterday?" Jenna nodded and I continued "Well the reason I know him is because he's Jesse McCartney!" "Jesse McCartney??" Jenna asked in disbelief. "You mean Beautiful Soul Jesse? Summerland Jesse? The hottie that kept checking you out and flirting with you two years ago in Hawaii??" Jenna asked in shock. "Yup" I told her with a sigh. "Oh wow Emma this is great! You guys can go out now since he's here in New York!" Jenna said to me. "No I can't go out with Jesse! He's famous now and besides I don't know if I'm ready to be in a relationship again..." I said back. "Aw ok. If I wasn't madly in love with Eric I would take Jesse for myself!" Jenna laughed. I laughed too and said "Be my guest!" Jenna payed for her breakfast and then we walked back to school together. It was freezing outside! Soon we were going to get snow. Jenna and I didn't have class till second period on Fridays so we decided to head to the school library and check out what clubs we could join. Nobody was there yet, not even the librarian, so Jenna was able to sneakily eat her food. She offered me half and I accepted it. "I wish we had a dance club!" Jenna said. "Yea me too! You would kill it with your moves!" I said back to her. "And maybe you could write me a song and play it on our guitar?" Jenna asked me. When her father died he left me his guitar. I was like a daughter to him and he knew how much I loved that antique wooden bass. Jenna liked to dance not play music so she was cool with him leaving that to me. Ever since then we called it 'our guitar'. I said "Sure of course" and smiled at her. She smiled back and we got our books out to study. A few minutes later Jesse walked in! He saw me and Jenna and then walked over to us. "How are you girls today?" he asked us. Jenna giggled and said "We're good thanks! How are you, Jesse?" He smiled at her and said "I'm also good thanks". Then he turned to me and said "And you, Emma?" I couldn't help but smile as I said "Good thanks". He nodded and walked away. I thought he left but he came back a few seconds later with a seat. He sat next to me and said "So I couldn't help but overhear...you can play the guitar and write music?" he asked me. I nodded and he grinned saying "I find that incredibly sexy when a girl is talented in music." I blushed a bit as he looked at me with a sexy smile. I decided not to put it off anymore and said "I remember where I know you from now.." He grinned and said "Oh yea?" I nodded and explained how hearing his last name on the radio brought back memories of us together in Hawaii. This time he grinned super big and said "So you were listening to me on the radio and it made you remember huh? I wonder what else you remember" The way he said it made me blush even harder. Jenna giggled. All too quickly the bell rang signaling the end of 1st period. Jesse stood up and said "Well it was nice talking to you ladies." and smiled at the two of us. Then he looked at me and said "I would love to hear you play sometime..do you sing your own songs?" I was about to say no when Jenna said "Yes she does and she sounds amazing!" I blushed a bit and said "No I sound horrible!" Jesse laughed and said "Well I guess I'll have to see for myself. Later Em." and he walked away. Jenna sighed and said "Girl if you don't make a move quick some other girl will!" I shook my head and said "No I am not interested in him..." but Jenna could see right through my lie.

Last period was English and Jesse wasn't there. That was strange. We had Cooking, Chem, and English together. I guess he decided to skip. Halfway through class however I heard a bunch of giggling and "Oh my gosh he touched me! Jesse McCartney shook my hand!" "He said hi to me!!" and other similar things. Then the Principal could be heard saying "Girls thats enough. Jesse has to get to class. He's already late." Jesse said goodbye to the girls and then walked in. He smiled at the teacher, who smiled back, before he took his seat. Jenna turned to me, and whispered "See? These girls are going crazy! They want him!" I shook my head and went back to work on the assigned reading. We were studying Shakespeare and were now up to Romeo and Juliet. "A timeless classic" our teacher would say. "Ok guys I'm going to pair you up as partners, boy girl. I want you each to make up your own version of your favorite scene. Take in the roll of Romeo or Juliet. Let it consume your being! Read it. Love it. Relive it. Then write a report saying how you can relate to them, or to that time" she said with enthusiasm. I didn't really pay attention until I heard my name. "Emma you will be paired withhhh...Jesse! With your talents you too will be perfect for each other as partners!" Almost all the girls sighed and looked at me jealously. My heart beat hard in my chest as I looked at Jesse. He looked extremely happy that we were paired together.

Finally the bell rang signaling the end of school for the week. It was Friday afternoon and I had no plans for tonight. Jenna had to break our plans so she could go and take care of Eric. As I took out the books I needed from my locker I heard someone approach me. I turned to see it was Jesse. "Hey" he said. "Hey" I said back. He scratched the back of his head and said "I was wondering if you had any plans tonight?" I was shocked that Jesse was asking me out. Does he still like me even after two years? I told him no and he smiled. Why was it that every time he smiled it took my breathe away? "So maybe you can come over to my place?" he asked me. Now I was very shocked. "Don't you live alone?" I asked him. He nodded and said "Yea so?" I became very shy and nervous because I hadn't really been alone with Jesse before. But I was curious to see how famous people lived so I said "Okay sure" He grinned and said "Great!" I smiled at him and he grinned bigger. "You have a sexy smile!" he said to me. I blushed yet again. I was surprised as he took my hand and led me out back. There was a black car waiting outside with tinted windows. Jesse opened the car door for me and I went inside. Then he went to the drivers side and got in. The ride lasted about 15 minutes. The whole time I looked at my lap. I didn't really know what to say to him. During every stop light he looked at me and smiled and I would smile back. We got there and he led me to the last floor. The building was very fancy! There was only one door on this floor. Jesse saw how confused I looked and laughing said "Each floor is its own pent house." I nodded and said "Oh ok". Inside looked very rich and fancy and yet very cozy and warm. Jesse asked if I wanted anything and I asked for a soda. He handed me a Coke can and I said "Not a Pepsi guy?" He smiled and said "Nope. Coke all the way!" I grinned at him and said "Same here!" He laughed and I melted inside. Everything he did was hot! "So would you like a tour?" he asked me. I nodded and he showed me around. There was two bathrooms and three bedrooms. When we got to his bedroom I saw a large bed. It looked very comfortable. He grinned at me and said "What do you think?" I smiled and said back "Its nice and rich looking!" He laughed again and I died a little inside. I wish I could make him laugh forever! Soon we went back to the big living room. We sat on the couch and I sipped my coke. He kept staring at me and I laughed saying "What? What is it?" He smiled and said back "Just admiring your beauty" I blushed for probably the 100th time today and smiled at him. I put the can down on a coaster and noticed a guitar pick on the coffee table. I picked it up and asked him "You play the guitar too?" He shook his head and said "Nope it was a gift from Paul McCartney..no relation" He grinned as he said the last part. I giggled and said "Oh really? Well then I should keep it for myself then! Can't just have it laying around not being used!" I teased him by putting it in my pocket. He laughed and said "No I still want it! Give it back!" and grinning huge he reached for my pocket. I squealed and jumped up. He got up too and I ran around the coffee table. He grinned big and said "Oh you wanna play that game huh?" and I giggled some more. Suddenly he leaped over the table and grabbed around my waist. He tackled me and we both fell on the couch. He was on top of me and tickling me trying to get me to surrender. We were both cracking up! But then he stopped laughing and looked into my eyes. I also stopped and looked into his. Having him on top of me was turning me on! He looked so incredibly sexy and the look on his face became serious! Our faces were extremely close. If one of us leaned in our lips would be touching! After looking into my eyes he leaned in. My heart jumped out of my chest! Oh My God he was going to kiss me!! He got so close that I could feel his hot breath on my face. Now I was extremely turned on! I wanted him to kiss me so badly but I was too afraid to kiss him myself. Finally he closed the space between us and kissed me. I gasped at the feeling coursing through my body! It was like a rush of hormones and adrenaline! I heard Jesse also breathe in deep. He must have felt it too! I'm not sure how long it lasted but all too soon it was over and he looked at me. I got goosebumps and shivered. My God he was so sexy! I wanted him so badly! The feeling that overtook me was something I never felt before and it scared the crap out of me! "Uh sorry about that..." he said. I said back "Its ok" and I sounded out of breath! I could feel my face burning up! "I have to go Jesse..." I said to him. "No please don't! I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you..." he said back to me. I sighed and decided to stay a little longer. "Ok I'll stay." I said smiling at him. He smiled back and said "Thanks so much! It sucks being alone here in this big empty space" and then he frowned a little bit. I felt bad and said "Aw. Well don't worry I can hang out with you sometimes if you'd like." He smiled and said "Yes I would like that a lot" and I smiled back. We ended up talking for hours about every little thing. I found out we had a lot in common! He ordered us pizza and we watched a movie, Liar Liar starring Jim Carrey. We laughed and had a good time together. I loved spending time with him! Hours passed. It was really late and I was tired. Yawning I said "I had a good time Jesse but I think I should go home now" He smiled at me and said "I had a good time too" I moved to leave and then he said "Wait! I won't let you go alone! I'll take you home." I smiled and thanked him. Soon we got to my house. He stopped in front of it and smiled. I smiled back and said goodnight. I got inside and watched as he drove away. Then I quickly got undressed and knocked out on my bed.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:59 am

Thanks again for reading! Hope you enjoy Wink

Chapter 3:
    I woke up earlier than usual. I usually sleep in on Saturdays. For some reason I thought about yesterday and the time I spent with Jesse. I saw his smile and heard his laugh in my mind and I smiled. Then I remembered him on top of me kissing me and I blushed. I had a great time with him yesterday and I wanted to spend more time with him today! I grabbed my cell from my dresser about to call him but I realized I didn't have his number. Sighing I instead called Jenna to see if Eric was better. She picked up and said "Em I'm so sorry but Eric's still very sick...he needs me." I sighed and said "Its ok Jen. Tell him that I hope he gets better soon" Jenna said she would and then "So what are you going to do today?" I smiled at the thought of spending the day with Jesse and replied "Oh I'll figure out something." We said goodbye and I got in the shower and then got dressed. I sat on my bed wondering how I could get in contact with Jesse. I couldn't just walk up to his house. As I sat there thinking I heard a knock on my door. I went downstairs and opened the door. To my surprise it was Jesse! I grinned big and said "Hey! I was just thinking about you" Then he grinned and said "Oh yea? Well I was thinking of you too!" I smiled and Jesse said "So what are you and Jenna planing on doing today?" I frowned a bit and said "Nothing really. Eric, her boyfriend, is very sick and so she's taking care of him." "Oh that sucks..hope he feels better soon. So would you like to maybe hang out with me then?" Jesse asked me. I smiled and said "Yes I would" Then he smiled and of course my heart beat went irregular for a second. "How would you like to spend time at my place?" I asked him. He grinned and said "Sure!" I smiled as I let him in. "So since we're here are you going to show me your musical talents?" he asked me. "I have no musical talents" I said back to him. "Aw c'mon. Please? For me?" he said. He looked so cute that I couldn't say no. I sighed and said "Fiiiine" He grinned big as I got my guitar. "What do you want me to sing?" I asked him. He thought for a second and said "It would be hot to hear you sing one of my songs." I sighed and replied "Ok. I'll doooo Because You Live" He grinned as I started to play and sing "Staring out at the rain with a heavy heart Its the end of the world in my mind Then your voice pulls me back like a wake up call I've been lookin for the answerrr somewhereee.." He looked at me with a smile as I sang. Then I got to the chorus and closed my eyes as I sang "Because you liveee and breathe Because you make me believeee in myself when nobody else can help Because you liveee girl myyy world has twice as many stars in the sky" When I got to one of my favorite lines I looked into his eyes as I sang it. "I'm so glad I found an Angelll someonee who was there when all my hopes fellll I wanna fly lookin in your eyes" I sang the rest of the song looking into his eyes. He looked so serious and I couldn't really tell what he was thinking. Then I got towards the end "Because you liveee theres a reason why I carry on when I lose the fight I want to givee what you've given me alwayyyys" and then I repeated the chorus twice and sang the last line "Because you liveeeeeee I livee I livee". I put my guitar down beside me and said "So what do you think? I know I sounded horrible..I tried my best.." "No you sounded amazing!" he said to me. "That was a very beautiful cover of my song" He smiled at me and I believed him. I smiled back and said "Well uh thanks" "You should sing and play more. Maybe even look into making it as a career?" I shook my head and said "Its strictly for fun..a stress reliever at times..thats all" He nodded and said "Can I hear a song you wrote?" I grinned and said "Maybe I will write a song just for you..but until then you have to wait" He smiled and nodded. "Sound good to me" We just hung out in my living room. I made him lunch and then dinner. It was almost the same as yesterday minus the kissing and him being on top of me. I had a great time! My parents were on their way home from a work party at 1 in the morning so I told Jesse he had to leave. He kissed my cheek and handed me a piece of paper with his number. We smiled at each other as he got into his car and drove off. I ran to my room and rushed to add his number to my cell! This was so exciting!

It was late Sunday afternoon when I finally woke up. I was so glad that there was no school tomorrow because the teachers had meetings! After I got out of the shower I got dressed and went to Jenna's house. I let myself in and walked up to her room. She was on her bed talking to Eric over the phone. "Aw hun that sucks! Don't worry I'll be there to take care of you soon" She giggled and when she saw me said "I have to go baby. Talk to you later! Love you!" and then she hung up. "Hey Em" she said to me. "Hey" I said back. We sat and talked about random things for about an hour. Then I said, laughing "I'm hungry!" and Jenna said "Hah me too! Lets go make something!" We went downstairs to her kitchen and she made us a couple of hot dogs. After we ate The house phone rang and Jenna said "Its my mom. Be right back." She went down to the living room to answer the phone and I waited on her bed. As I sat there my cell buzzed. I looked to see a text from Jesse. It said 'Want to hang out w/me again?' I smiled at the first text ever I received from him and responded 'ok yea sure =)'. 30 seconds later he wrote back 'see u in 10 mins Wink' I went downstairs and saw that Jenna was still talking to her mother. I mouthed the words "I got to go" and she nodded and mouthed the words "Okay see you later". I went home and ten minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to see Jesse. "Hey beautiful" he said smiling at me. I melted. His smile got me every single time! "Are you ready to go?" he asked me. "Go where?" I asked a bit shocked. "Where ever you want to. We can go anywhere." he said back. I laughed and said "Anywhere?" "Anywhere" he replied. To test him I said "Okay. I want to go to England!" He laughed and said "England? Seriously? Why?" I laughed too and said "Uh well I love English accents!" When he laughed I felt my stomach flutter. I loved the fact that I made him laugh. He said "Oh God you are so silly! Well your wish is my command!" and then he took out his cell. He was about to dial a number when I said "No! I was kidding you loser!" and laughed some more. Jesse laughed again and said "I know. So would you maybe want to catch a movie with me?" He smiled at me and I got a warm fuzzy feeling inside. I smiled back and said "Yes I'd love to." He led me to his car and took me to the theaters downtown.

When we got there he put on sunglasses and a Yankee Cap. "Trying to disguise yourself?" I asked him. "Well not entirely, no. I just don't want it to be too obvious that I'm here." "Oh ok" I said back. He got us some popcorn, candy and soda. The movie we saw was very sad. It was called 'Titanic' and one of the lead roles was my favorite male actor, Leonardo DiCaprio! His character, Jack, fell in love with a rich girl named Rose. Their love was so sweet. When the ship was sinking and I saw people dying I began to cry. It was so sad! When Jack died I became very upset. Jesse saw me crying and said "Aw don't cry. It's just a movie sweetie." He wiped my tears and hugged me. For the remainder of the movie I sat with my head on his chest and his arm around me. A little over three hours later we left the theater and Jesse asked if I was hungry. I nodded and said "I could really go for a burger" He took me to what he said was "The best burger joint in New York!" We both ordered a bacon cheeseburger and decided to split an order of fries. The whole time he was very sweet to me. We were talking and laughing about silly little things. He was always smiling at me, too. Soon we left the diner. It was late and very dark outside. The city looked beautiful with all of the lights. Jesse was going to take me home but I told him I didn't want to leave him yet. He smiled and drove us to Central Park. We climbed one of the rocks and, lying side by side, stared at the stars in the night sky. It was cold and I shivered. Jesse saw me and put his jacket around me and I cuddled him. "Wow these stars are beautiful!" I said. He turned to me and replied "Yea they're okay. But the most beautiful thing I see is right next to me." I turned and faced him as well, looking into his eyes. I was in love with his eyes! He looked me in the eyes too and I whispered "You really think so?" He nodded and said back "I know so." He was too sweet and it warmed my heart! I leaned in and kissed his cheek. After the kiss he smiled at me and hugged me close. Being in his arms was the best feeling in the world.

Finally I decided I should go home and get some rest. Jesse drove me home and walked me up to my front door.
    He kissed my cheek and we said goodnight to each other. I went straight to bed. It was two in the morning and I still couldn't fall asleep. All I could think of was being in his arms and how it felt so right...like if I were meant to be with him. His touch had me wanting more. His kiss made me forget my name. I sighed because I had a feeling I could be Jesse's girl right now if I wanted to, and I wanted to more than anything! But what I didn't want was to get hurt again. I closed my eyes and, remembering when he looked into my eyes earlier, finally fell asleep.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:22 am

This is for Dana! Very Happy Thanks for reading bff! =D <3 lol

Chapter 4:
    Jenna called me early Monday morning. "Em he's better now! Eric is just going to rest in bed today so we can hang out!" she said to me. "Thats great!" I said back. "So what do you want to do today?" she asked me. I thought for a second and then smiled as I remembered my dream from last night. Jesse and I were at the beach and we were splashing each other in the ocean. Then we went on the sand and had a veryyy hot make out session! I blushed as I said "Uh well whatever. It doesn't matter to me" Jenna was silent for a few seconds and said "Why don't we go shopping today!" I nodded and said "Sounds good to me" We hung up and I got ready. For some reason I was kinda sad. I wanted to hang out with Jesse again! I decided to call him before I met up with Jenna. When he answered I got excited. Oh man he sounds so sexy over the phone! "Hey whats up?" he asked me. I knew he was grinning at the phone. I grinned and said "Just gonna go shopping with Jenna. What are your plans for today?" I asked him. "Well I have two interviews back to back" he replied. "Aw well I know you'll do fine" I said and smiled at the phone. "Thanks. I hope I do" he said back and laughed. I laughed too and then he said "Well since you called I might as well ask you now...would you like to go to this party with me?" He explained the details and even said I could invite Jenna and Eric! I nodded in excitement "Yea I would love to go!" "Ok cool! Can't wait!" Jesse said back and I had a feeling he was grinning. Jenna was outside waiting for me so I had to say goodbye to him. Jenna and I got a lot of new clothes, perfumes, lotions and other stuff. Then we went out to eat. We basically had a girls day out. Then we went to Jenna's house. We just sat on her bed exhausted from the shopping. I told her about the party and she was excited too. I layed my head on her lap and sighed. "What am I even going to wear to the party?" Jenna played with my hair as she thought. I noticed everyone loved touching my hair for some reason. I have been told its extremely soft. "If you want I can lend you this sexy skirt I have! It'll go great with your black pumps!" I nodded and she took me to her closet. The skirt also went great with one of the tops I got. We planned my outfit and then I told her I would pick it up the day of the party. I sighed and said "I don't know why I said I would go.." Jenna looked at me confused and said "Why wouldn't you?" "Well theres bound to be a whole bunch of beautiful girls there. Jesse might not even notice me!" Jenna sighed and said "Em, he asked you to the party. He seems like he really likes you, too. I think you should go for sure" This time I sighed and said "Welllll ok I guess I will" Jenna grinned and replied "Yay! This should be a party to remember!"
    danal32
    danal32

Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:38 am

this story is soo good girl! i'm loving every chapter of it! keep it up! awesome! Very Happy I love you Young Love Lost & Found. 110686 cheers
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:43 am

Yay thank you so much!! Very Happy Young Love Lost & Found. 690817
    Reader be advised: It gets kinda hot in this chapter Wink

Chapter 5: Day of the party; Friday night
    My hair was wavy so I decided to just let it flow down my back. I sprayed 'Vanilla Essence' on myself and put on lip gloss. I looked in the mirror. Jenna's skirt really showed off my legs. I bet it looked way better on her though. Jenna was gorgeous! I was just ehh. A few minutes later Jesse called me and asked if I was ready. I said yes and went outside and got in his car. When we got there I saw that Jenna and Eric were already there. Inside was jam packed! People were dancing, eating, talking and laughing. "Lets dance babe" Eric said to Jenna. I looked at Jesse and he smiled at me. He looked amazingly sexy! He was wearing jeans , a dressy causal shirt and Adidas. He looked me up and down. "You look beautiful Em." he said in a low voice. I thanked him and went to kiss his cheek. He moved his head though and I ended up kissing his lips. I felt a shiver go through my body. The feeling was amazing! He asked me to meet him in one of the bedrooms in the large house and I said yes. First I went to the rest room to freshen up and then I went and met up with Jesse. He was sitting on the large bed. I sat beside him and could smell his cologne. He smelled so good! His hair was a bit damp looking like if he washed it earlier. Just the sight of him was turning me on! I just had to kiss him again or I'd die! He turned to me and, looking me in the eyes said, " I know that your last boyfriend broke your heart and you probably don't trust guys anymore but I'm not like him! I swear I would never hurt you...will you be my girlfriend?" Jesse sounded so sweet and sincere and looked so hot that I couldn't take it anymore and I kissed him. Surprised he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. I pushed him on his back and straddled him. I ran my hands through his hair and rocked gently on him as we tongue kissed and he moaned. The feelings I was getting were intense! I kissed his neck and he shivered. I wanted him so badly that I was acting crazy! I grinded my hips on him and he moaned louder. I could feel how hard he was! He took off my top and I took off his shirt. His hands went up my skirt as he rubbed my thigh up and down. I moaned his name and it made him get crazy too! He flipped us so that he was on top of me. In a few minutes we were both in only our underwear. I squeezed him tight and arched my body up to him as he kissed my neck. He grabbed the bottom of my thigh and brought it up against his side. I whispered in his ear "I want you Jesse. I want you so bad" His eyes were clouded over and looked so sexy! I could still see the light green but now there were hints of dark green too! They must change when he's extremely turned on! Breathing heavily and shaking he whispered back "I don't think I can hold on much longer, Em. God I need you.." He continued to kiss me and the way he moved his tongue in my mouth had be losing my mind! He then reached for my bra strap to unhook it and I got very excited! We were both shaking and out of breath! Just as it unhooked and he moved to take it off the door knob was turning! We could hear girls giggling "Oh Jesse we know you're in there!" One girl said "Open up and let me show you a good time baby!" He looked at the door and than back at me. "Emma you never did answer me" he said in a daze. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He was still breathing heavily and sweating a little bit. I wanted him to take me right there and then! I was so confused because I wanted to be with him but I was terrified of getting hurt again. My feelings for him were so much more intense that if he broke my heart I don't think I could take it. I was playing with fire and if I wasn't careful I would get burned. So I told him "No, I don't think we should go out" Upset he got up off of me and said "So you were just going to use me for sex and then leave me? Was that your plan?" I got angry and said "You seduced me! It was your plan not mine!" "I can't believe you! You're the one that kissed me and tried to ride me with your clothes still on!" he yelled. Jesse looked so hot when he was angry! God I wanted him! We were both yelling at each other and I was very angry. "Why can't you just leave me alone?!" I yelled at him "I do not want to be your girlfriend!" Jesse's face changed from anger to hurt but then it quickly changed back to anger. "You really don't want to be with me?" he asked in a low voice. "No I don't!" the words rushed out of my mouth before I could stop them. "Fine" he said. He got dressed in one minute and then stormed out of the room without looking back. The girls that were outside the door went after him. As soon as he left I burst into tears.

Jesse and I didn't talk for the rest of the weekend. I felt horrible about the way I treated him! He looked so hurt when I said I didn't want to be with him. Every time we got too close I became terrified as I realized more and more that I needed Jesse in my life. After all, he's famous and extremely sexy. He can have any girl he wants! I highly doubted he wanted me..at least not for long anyway. He was the last thing I saw before I went to sleep and the first thing I saw when I woke up. I saw him in my dreams every night and thought about him constantly during the day. Although I knew Jesse would never go for a girl like me I decided I had to be with him while he still wanted me. I rather put myself in danger of getting hurt and be with him then be safe and be without him. I took out my cell and sent him a text saying 'I'm so sorry. Please forgive me?' Ten minutes later he replied 'Its ok I get it. U dnt want to be w/me. I forgive u' I tried to think of what to reply when he sent me another text saying 'Can we be friends? I could rlly use some company..' I really didn't know what to say back. I called Jenna and asked her for advice. After telling her what I was thinking a few minutes ago and then about the texts she said "Well he seems really sweet. He's hot. And he asked you out. Then again Sean seems sweet, was pretty good looking and asked you out. If I were you I'd follow my heart. It won't let you be with someone it feels will break it again. If your heart doesn't stop you then go for it!" What Jen said made a lot of sense. My heart told me to stop being so scared and be with Jesse! I thanked her and we hung up. Next thing I knew I was on my way to Jesse's place.

I drove to his penthouse. There was a man wearing a suit in the elevator. He asked me which apartment I wanted to go to. I told him Jesse's and he took me to the last floor. When I walked out to the hallway I saw a large man also in a suit in front of Jesse's door. He was never there before...I went up to him and he said "Yes?" He was huge and scary looking, like he could crush every bone in my body. "I'm here to see Jesse.." I told the bodyguard. He looked at his clipboard and said "And you are...?" "Oh uh I'm Emma" I said to him. He then replied "Mr.McCartney does not have any interviews scheduled today. You have to leave the premises now" Jesse's body guard really scared me and so I turned around. Right as I was about to leave I heard the door open and Jesse said "Emma! Come in. Its ok man shes here to see me" The body guard nodded and stepped aside to let me through. Jesse closed the door behind me and looked at me. He was wearing a Lakers jersey, basketball shorts and a pair of Nikes that matched the jersey. Jesse smiled at me and said "I thought you weren't coming so I was going to go shoot some hoops. Glad you could make it." He looked so amazingly good that I felt an urge to just kiss him. I wanted to tell him yes I'll be his girlfriend. Instead I said "So what do you want?" His face became serious and he looked into my eyes. I felt my heart stop as he walked towards me and got close to my face. I thought he was going to kiss me but he just stood there extremely close. The urge to kiss him increased. My mind told me to back up but my heart screamed to move closer, kiss him and hold him tight. His green eyes were so intense. They were like little treasures. Jesse finally spoke and said in a low voice "I want you, Em." Instantly I remembered when we kissed that night at the party and I felt how hard he was. Jesse smiled all of a sudden and then laughed. "I love it when I make you blush!" I could feel myself blushing even harder. Yes I wanted him. I wanted him so badly! But there was no way I was going to admit that to him again. Maybe he sensed that I wanted him, maybe he read my mind somehow, I don't know. He walked back up to me and said "I know you want me too, Em. You don't have to fight it." A mix of emotions went through me. I wanted Jesse but this was all too much! "Jess, I don't want to get hurt again.." right in the middle of my sentence he went in and kissed me. My legs felt like they were made of jello. He held my face in his hands and continued to kiss me as I stood there. Soon I couldn't deny my feelings. I moaned and, putting my arms around him, kissed him back. His lips were so soft and sweet. I was in a trance and wasn't thinking right, probably not at all. Jesse stopped kissing me and just as I was going to beg him to not stop he took my hand. Then, he led me to his bed and took off my jacket. He pushed me lightly on my back and continued to kiss me again. I sighed into his mouth as I kissed him back. I felt his tongue go in my mouth and I shivered. Without thinking I tongue kissed him back and wrapped my legs around his waist. He moaned and kissed me harder as I pressed myself tighter against him. I didn't want to let him go! One of his hands slowly went up my thigh and under my shirt. This time I moaned. Just as his hand went up my stomach his Blackberry rang loudly. We both jumped up startled. He tried to ignore it as he too pressed himself tighter against me. I could feel how aroused he was through his shorts! His cell continued to ring. I snapped out of my daze and pushed Jesse off of me. My lips felt slightly swollen from how hard Jesse was kissing me and my heart was going a mile a minute! He sighed and got his cell. His face was red as he said "Hello?" he sounded very annoyed. The person on the other end was very loud and I could hear what they were saying. "Jesse we have a last minute meeting. We think you should add another song to your album before we release it" "I'm kinda busy here! Can't this wait?" Jesse said. "Its ok Jesse, I have to go anyway." I said to him. He turned to me surprised and said "You're leaving already??" I nodded, grabbed my jacket and rushed out his apartment. I bumped into the body guards back. He turned and, seeing my red face and slightly swollen lips, grinned and let me pass. Jesse ran to the door and then I heard his body guard say "Finally getting some action bro?" Jesse ignored him and yelled "Em wait!" but it was too late. I was already in the elevator and on my way out of there.

I sat in my car shaking and extremely confused. I wanted to be Jesse's girlfriend more than anything! Why couldn't I just say yes? I leaned my forehead on the steering wheel. God I was going to be alone forever. Tears slid down my face as I became angry at how stupid I was. I was going to lose a great guy because I was an idiot! About a minute passed and I heard a tap on my car window. It was Jesse! I opened the door and he looked sad. "Em are you okay? It kills inside to see you cry" he said to me. He was still so sweet to me even after I turned him down! I replied "I don't know whats wrong with me! I'm so stupid! No wonder Sean left me..." He got in beside me and closed the door. Then he looked into my eyes and said "You are not stupid and theres nothing wrong with you. You are beautiful, intelligent, funny, sweet, talented..the list goes on and on. Theres something wrong with your ex for letting go of an amazing girl like you." I was so shocked to hear him say that. He really does like me and I like him. Looking into his eyes as well I said "Jesse, I want to be your girlfriend" He looked surprised for a second and then he smiled at me. Jesse really did look so happy! "You don't know how good it feels to hear you say that" he said to me. Then he leaned in and we kissed. Somehow kissing him as his girlfriend made the kiss even sweeter.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:06 am

wow...that was awesome girl! that really got me excited reading that they almmost have sex! i hope they end up doing it too! yay! Very Happy Young Love Lost & Found. 690817 Young Love Lost & Found. 690817 cheers
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:45 am

I'm soooo happy that you're enjoying this! Very Happy Enjoy more Smile

Chapter 6:
    Jesse and I have been going out for a little over a week now and I loved every second of it. It felt like I knew him my whole life. When I told Jenna she was very excited. She squealed and jumped up and down saying "I knew it I knew it!" with a huge grin on her face. I spent a lot of time with Jesse. He took me out every where and we always had a great time. We always joked around with each other and talked about our lives and feelings and pretty much every thing. There would be times when we would kiss and it would lead to us making out and then getting veryyy turned on. We never got too far but we got very close at one time. It was much more than just wanting to
    'have sex'. I had deep feelings for him and I was positive he felt the same way. It was two weeks later and Jenna's and Eric's three year Anniversary. I helped her pack for her weekend upstate with Eric. It was around the holidays so we had school off. I said happy anniversary to them both and then said goodbye. As soon as they drove off I got in my car and went to Jesse's house. His bodyguard knew we were going out and he let me in. Jesse was lying down on his couch. He looked exhausted! "You ok Jess?" I asked him. He opened his eyes and smiled when he saw me. "Yea. I just stood up all night writing another song to go on my album. Remember when they called me in the middle of us.." "Yea I remember" I interrupted him and giggled. "I can go and let you get some rest if you want" I told him. Jesse shook his head and pulled me on top of him "Actually now that you're here I can rest much better." he said back to me with a grin. Then he yawned. I giggled and said "Aw poor you. Ok we can take a nap together." I smiled as I layed on top of him. His body was so warm and soft. It felt so peaceful and soon we both fell asleep. About an hour later Jesse's Blackberry rang. I sighed..that phone was really starting to get on my nerves! I looked to see Jesse was still knocked out. "Oh Jesseee" I said to him as I gently shook his shoulder but he didn't wake up. An idea came to me and I kissed him. A few seconds later he opened his eyes and grinned at me. "What a way to wake up!"he said and kissed me again. By then his cell had already stopped ringing. "Jesse your cell was ringing" I said to him. "It can wait" he said back as he continued to kiss me. We made out for a few minutes and then his cell rang again. He sighed and picked it up as I kissed his neck. "Jesse we absolutely loved it! We are working extra hard to add it on the album before it launches. I'm very proud of you for coming through" I heard his manager say. Jesse grinned and said "Well its not hard when you have such an amazing inspiration" I stopped kissing him and looked at him in wonder. Did he mean me? Did Jesse write a song about me?? "Well thats sweet but we need you to get ready for your radio promotional tour. You album will be coming out in the next month or so!" Jesse nodded and said "Yea I know. I'll be ready." and then hung up. He looked at me and smiled. "Amazing inspiration huh?" I asked him with a grin. "Yea. I would have said beautiful but then it would have been too obvious" he replied also with a grin. I smiled at him, said "I can not wait to hear it!" and he kissed me. I rubbed his back as we kissed and he moaned. "That feels sooo good. Thank you" he said. I grinned and rubbed him some more. Then his Blackberry rang again. 'What a surprise' I thought to myself. "Aren't you going to get that?" I asked him. He shook hid head and said "I'm not going to let them keep interrupting us" He got on top of me and we continued to kiss. A few minutes later his blackberry rang yet again. "Please just get it Jess" I said to him. He sighed and said "Hello??" as he picked it up. "Oh sorry man. Don't mind me I didn't get any sleep last night. Whats up?" Jesse listened for a few minutes and then said "Ok I'll be ready" and then hung up. He looked at me and said "I have to go tonight. They want me to go to LA to start my tour." I became sad. I thought we had more time together! "Its ok" I said smiling at him. I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me. "I'm still so tired Em." he said as we layed there. "Aw well go back to sleep" I said. "No I don't want to waste the time we have together sleeping. I wish you could come with me" he said as he closed his eyes. "Well can I come with you?" I asked him. He opened his eyes and, smiling said "Well yea, it is my tour bus after all. I just don't know what your parents would say." "Don't worry about that. I am 18 so I think I can do what I want with my boyfriend" I said with a grin. He grinned big and said "Oh yea? Well you already know what I want to do with my girl.." and then he kissed my neck. I blushed and said "Okay then. I'll let my parents know!" He smiled big and said "This is going to be one great tour!" Then he kissed my lips and held me tight.

"What? Come again?" My mom sounded very confused. "I'm going to go on tour with Jesse" I told her. "And who in the hell is Jesse??" my father asked. I sighed and said "My boyfriend! Remember I told you I was going out with him.." "Ok but why is he going on tour?" my mom asked. "Cause he has to promote his new album!" I replied. "Whats his full name?" my father asked. I replied "Jesse McCartney.." and my mom gasped "You're going out with Paul McCartney's son??" she asked me. I sighed and said "Nooo mom they are not related." She just shook her head and said "Well I don't know this guy so I forbid you to go anywhere with him!" "You can't forbid me from doing anything!" I raised my voice at her. "Listen, honey. You obviously care about this kid. Invite him over to dinner so I can decide whether or not he's safe from me killing him" "Dad!" I yelled. "Be nice Mike" my mom said to him. He sighed and said "Well after that as*hole Sean broke your heart I'm just not comfortable with you being with any other guys" my dad said. "Jesse is different. He would never hurt me" I said to them. My dad nodded and I called Jesse to invite him over. Two hours later Jesse was at the door. He was dressed nicely and decent yet casual for dinner. I grinned at him and we kissed. "Ok enough of that" I heard my father say behind me. "Hello Sir. How are you this evening?" Jesse asked as he shook my father's hand. Shaking his hand he said "Good good. I'm Emma's father, Mike." "Nice to meet you. I'm Jesse. Emma's bo-" "Yea yea I know who you are" my dad interrupted him. Then he walked into the kitchen as my mother walked out. "Oh you must be Jesse!" she said to him. "Yes Mam. Nice to meet you" He kissed her cheek and she smiled at me. "He's very handsome Emma and so polite!" she said to me. He smiled and we went into the dining room. We ate lasagna, garlic bread and a salad. My mom asked Jesse lots of questions and he answered them all politely. My dad just looked at him the whole time. Towards the end of dinner my dad said "Listen here Jesse. Emma is my only child and I love her more than life itself. I don't know if you know but her last boyfriend broke her heart. If you ever hurt her I will find you and you will regret it. I don't care how famous you are. Got that?" Jesse nodded and said "Yes sir I understand completely. I would never dream of hurting your daughter." Then he looked at me and smiled and I smiled back. "Well go upstairs and pack Em!" my mom said to me. In excitement I rushed upstairs. My dad made Jesse go into the living room with him for a serious talk. I was very happy as I grabbed my clothes and personal stuff and placed them in my bag. This was really happening! I was really going to go on tour with Jesse!

I sat on the plane next to Jesse. His manager and other important people were also there. They were all so sweet and nice to me! I couldn't believe I was really going to go to LA! Jesse took advantage and napped the whole flight. I let him get his rest. The flight lasted a couple of hours and when we got there I found out that LA was three hours behind of New York! So it was really early in the morning. There was a car waiting for us at the airport. As we drove (I have no idea to where we were driving...maybe Jesse's place here in LA?) I got my cell out and left Jenna a voice mail. I felt kinda bad that I left suddenly and didn't get to say goodbye. The tour was only a few weeks though so I knew I would see her soon. The car took us to this beautiful house! I realized that it was so much warmer here and smiled. Maybe we could go to the beach! Jesse grinned at me and asked "What do you think?" I smiled and said "Its beautiful!" He smiled too and then kissed me. We went inside and Jesse showed me around the house. Then he took me on a mini tour around LA. After we had breakfast we went to a radio station. Jesse performed a few of the songs from his album but not the one he wrote about me. He said I had to wait to hear it. I sat at the back with his manager while Jesse performed and Dory, his guitarist, played the guitar. The girls were going crazy! After the performance Jesse took a picture with each girl. I saw some of them hand him gifts and he smiled and accepted all of them. It was all so sweet! After it was all done and we were on our way to eat dinner Jesse smiled at me and said "Thats basically what I'll be doing in each city" I smiled back and said "You have some amazing fans!" He grinned and replied "Yea I do! I love them to death! After all I wouldn't be here today without them!" We ate and then Jesse said he needed to get some rest. We went back to his place and I wondered where I would sleep. When I asked him he grinned and said "Well you could sleep in my bed with me" I blushed and said back "Well I guess that would be ok" Jesse explained to me that tomorrow we would be getting on his tour bus and driving from city to city. I quickly showered in the guest bathroom as Jesse showered in his. Then I walked into his room wearing my PJs. It was a short night gown. He grinned and said "I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep with you dressed like that!" I smiled and, making fun of him by slipping off the spaghetti straps from one shoulder said "Aw you want me to change?" He smiled and said "No way!" as he pulled me on the bed with him. Then he got on top of me and kissed me. After we kissed for a few minutes I said "Ok you have to get some rest!" He smiled and said in a mock kiddie voice "Aw do I have to? Just five more minutes!" I laughed and said "Yes you have to! Goodnight Jesse" I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "I am exhausted...but first I want to give you something." He handed me a long gold box from a jewelry store. I grinned big and said "What is this?" He grinned and said "Open it and see" I opened the box to see a small gold heart locket on a gold chain. On the heart was engraved 'Em & Jess'. I smiled very big and got teary eyed. "Oh My God! Its beautiful Jesse!" I said to him. "I'm glad you like it!" he smiled at me. "I wanted to get something nice for my beautiful girl. Now everyone will know that you are mine" A tear went down my face as we hugged. Then he put it on me and I kissed him. We looked into each other's eyes and then he said "Well goodnight beautiful" and kissed me one last time. I said goodnight and kissed him back. He held me close as we slept.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:07 am

omg! what a sweetheart he is! i got teary eyed just reading the end! i love him sooo much! Very Happy I love you Young Love Lost & Found. 690817 Young Love Lost & Found. 690817 Young Love Lost & Found. 110686
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:28 am

Now these next chapters are the ones you've been waiting for! Enjoy Wink

Chapter 7: Three Weeks Later
    Being on tour with Jesse was fun! I got to go to places that I never been to before. His fans were amazing towards him and Jesse and his fans always looked like they were having a great time. We were in South Philadelphia. It was the last stop of the tour. Jesse performed another show outside and then did a meet and greet. The line was crazyyyy long! It looked like Jesse was going to be there taking pictures all day! I waited patiently in the side lines. About an hour and a half into the M&G Jesse took a break. Half the line was done and his manager said to the rest that Jesse would be back in 15 minutes. We went on his bus and he layed his head on my lap. "My poor baby must be so tired" I said to him. He nodded and said "A few kisses should help" I grinned and bent my head to kiss him. We were alone on the bus since his manager and everyone else were still outside taking care of things. He got up and went next to me as we kissed. I layed down on the couch and he went on top of me. I moaned as he began to tongue kiss me. I eventually stopped him though as I saw the 15 minutes were almost up. He sighed and said "We will continue this later tonight!" I giggled as we got off the bus. He kissed me one more time and then walked back to the line. The girl who was last in line line looked like she was going to pass out with excitement when she saw me and Jess get off the bus. As Jesse walked over to the M&G line she glared at me with jealousy and...hate? I wasn't really sure and decided not to think too much of it. I was closer this time so I got to hear what was going on. About an hour passed before there was only a few girls left in the line. Finally the last girl in line who glared at me was up."I am a huge fan of yours!" I heard her say to Jesse. He thanked her and then they took the pic together. After the pic she said "You have no idea how much I love you!" Jesse smiled at her and she continued "I am in love with you and I have a feeling we would be great together! Want to go to dinner with me?" Jesse looked surprised as he said "Uh thank you I'm flattered but I have a girl friend." She looked disappointed and then glared in my direction. She said something in a low voice to Jesse but I couldn't hear what. He looked mad and said something back in a low voice as well. The girl looked at him and said louder "We will be together, Jess." and walked off. I got chills up my spine as I heard her say that. She was so creepy! The girl left and Jesse came up to me. "What was that about?" I asked him. "Just some crazy fan. Nothing to worry about" he answered. He kissed me and then walked over to his manager. A few minutes later the girl came up to me! She said in a cold voice "Because of you Jesse is mad at me...you better watch your back bit*h" Confused I watched as she walked off. There were some crazy fans here! I decided not to think anything of it. I didn't tell Jesse because I didn't want to worry him and it was nothing anyway. Or at least I thought it wasn't at the time. Man was I wrong!

It was getting late and we hadn't eaten since early in the afternoon. Jesse was still talking with his manager so I decided to get us something to eat. I walked away from Jesse's tour bus and searched for some takeout. I looked to see a nice Chinese restaurant. There was an alleyway I could cut through to get there faster. As I walked through the alley I felt weird. Like if there was someone watching me, following me. I turned around and to my surprise it was the creepy girl from the M&G earlier! She glared at me with such hate in her eyes. "You are such a slut!" she was yelling at me. "The only reason Jesse is with you is because he needs somebody to f**k!" Now this crazy psycho path was really starting to get on my nerves! "You don't know anything! Just shut the hell up!" I yelled at her. She swung at me and I was barely able to move my face in time. "You better stay away from my man, bit*h!!" she yelled at me. "He's not your man!!" I yelled back. The girl got infuriated and started swinging wildly at me. She ended up punching me in the face! In complete anger I was about to swing at her when I felt somebody grab my arm from behind and twist it. I fell to the ground and screamed in pain. The person who twisted my arm yelled "Shut up bit*h!" and kicked me in the stomach. The voice sounded male! I gasped in pain as tears flowed down my face. "Please just leave me alone!" I pleaded. "Oh now she wants to act all nice.." the girl said. She knelled beside me and ripped my locket out from around my neck. "This should be mine! What does Jess see in this bit*h?!" "C'mon Gina I can't get locked up again" the guy said. They stood there arguing and I saw my chance. I got up even though I was in pain and ran. The girl screamed "Get her! Don't let her get away!" and I heard footsteps chase after me. In horror I screamed "HEL-" but before I could finish I felt something hard bash me in the back of my head. I collapsed and everything went black.

Jesse's POV:
    That was the 5th time in a row I called Emma and still no answer. I tried again. It rang and rang as I said in a low voice "C'mon Em pick up" Once again I got her voice mail 'Hey its Emma! If you're hearing this I obviously didn't pick up for one of two reasons: I don't want to talk to you orrr I'm busy and can't pick up. I'll let you decide which one it is' She giggled and then I heard the 'Beeeeep' "Em its Jesse. Where are you??" I left the message and just as I was about to hang up someone answered "Hello?" My heart fell in my stomach as I realized it wasn't Emma. "Who is this?" I asked. "This is Amy, the nurse from Sunnybrook Hospital. May I ask who is this?" My heart then stopped as I got worried. "This is Jesse, her boyfriend. What happened to Emma??" I asked in a panic. "She was attacked in an alley. She's unconscious now but she's okay" Anger filled up my entire body. Who would attack Emma?! She's such a sweet heart! I was already rushing to get a cab as I asked "So can I see her??" The nurse said yes and told me what room and floor Em was on. Every second that I wasn't by her side felt like eternity. Never have I been so terrified and angry at the same time in my entire life.

Emma's POV:
    I woke up with a horrible head ache. It felt like my head was getting run over by a truck! Looking around I became confused. Where was I?? I became scared and looked for my cell phone. I had to talk to Jenna! A nurse walked in and said "Hello I'm Amy and I will be your nurse this evening. Your boyfriend is on his way. He should be here any minute" She smiled and asked if I needed anything. In confusion I asked "My boyfriend?" The nurse nodded and said "Yes. A young man named Jesse called and asked about you. He said he was on his way" I tried to shake my head but it hurt too much. Before I could respond Amy left. A few seconds later a guy rushed in. "Oh My God Emma! Are you ok??" he asked me out of breath. He was absolutely gorgeous! He looked so hot and sexy and I felt very attracted to him! "Um how do you know my name?" I asked the hot stranger. He looked confused as he said "Em its me, Jesse." He came closer to me and I got nervous. "I'm so glad you're ok!" He tried to kiss me and I backed up further into the bed. "I don't know anyone named Jesse!" I yelled at him. He stopped in his tracks and said "Are you serious?" I just looked at him. In a low voice he said "Look at the locket I gave you. It says Em and Jess on it. Thats me and you sweetie." I shook my head slightly and said "I don't have a locket..." He looked at my neck and then sat down. "They must have stole it after the Meet and Greet..." This guy was crazy! What was he talking about?? "Um Jesse is it?" He nodded and I continued "Look you seem really sweet and all but I honestly have no idea who you are. Actually you make me nervous..." Jesse looked lost for words. He said he would be back and went after the nurse. I heard him say to her outside my room "Em doesn't remember me! Does she have amnesia??" "Its very possible she does..I'm sorry. Just give her some time and try to jog her memories of you." Jesse came back in and I said to him "I want to see Jenna!" Confused he said "You remember Jenna but not me?" "Of course I remember Jen! She's my best friend! We're practically sisters!"

Jesse's POV:
    Emma was asking to see Jenna. She remembered her but not me! I knew she had amnesia but I still felt hurt to hear and see her act like we didn't have something together..."Jenna is in New York." I said to her. She asked me where we were and I told her. Then I gave her my cell and she punched in Jenna's number. She even remembered a number! But not me! I sighed and sat down. "Jenna! Oh God help me!" Emma talked on and on about not knowing where she was, not remembering what happened or how she got here. Then she said in a low voice although I still heard her "And theres this guy who says he's Jesse in my room. He said something about a locket and Greet Meeting? He says he's my boyfriend! I think he might be a rapist Jen..." I burst into laughter as I heard what Em was saying to Jenna. She glared at me and said "Do you mind?" I quickly stopped laughing. I sighed and waited as she talked more to Jen. I missed Emma! My Em...not this girl who didn't know me. I missed the one who was always eager to kiss me and make out. The girl who blushed every single time I called her beautiful. The girl who was always there for me and made me feel like a king. The girl who, with her by my side, I felt like I could accomplish anything. The girl who when I looked into her pretty hazel eyes I'd get weak. The girl I'd give my life for...the girl I fell hard for.

Chapter 8: Still Jesse's POV
    About two days later they released Emma from the hospital. Yesterday I spoke to the police. They found the girl and guy responsible. They did have Em's locket! One of the officers told me that the girl kept asking for me because she wanted to know if we could finally be together since she took care of Emma for me. I told the officer I didn't want to see her at all and ordered a restraining order against her in case she tried to get to me and Em whenever she was released from jail. I spent the last two days with Em in the hospital. She told me I didn't make her nervous anymore but she still didn't remember me. We walked to my rental car and she said to me "So uh..." and then stopped. I looked at her and smiling said "What?" "Well, uh..I was wondering..that chain in your hand.." I looked down to see I was still holding her locket. Grinning I said "This is yours. I got it for you the first night we spent together on tour." She blushed and turned very pink. "What? Whats wrong?" I asked her in confusion. "The first night we spent together? You mean I..I had sex with you?" she asked me sounding shocked. I laughed and shook my head no. "No we didn't have sex. Not then, not ever...not yet anyway" I said and grinned at her. She blushed even harder and sounding nervous said "Exactly! Not ever! I..Don't..Know..You!" I decided not to freak her out even though I just wanted to hold her tight and kiss her everywhere. I was going to make Em remember me if it was the last thing I did!

I rented us a hotel room a few miles away. Emma wanted to be able to sit and try to remember what happened to her without being on a moving tour bus. I decided that that would be a good idea. Maybe being alone with her in our hotel room would help me to make her remember me. She had her locket on after I convinced her to wear it. She just stared at it and twisted the little heart around in her hands as she sat on the bed. "So do you remember how we met when we were in Hawaii two years ago?" I asked her. She shook her head no and I told her what happened. "You were on vacation with yours and Jenna's family. I was also on vacation with my family. We were at the beach and I was giving rides to any girl who wanted on my jet ski. You and Jenna came up to me and Jenna said that you wanted a ride but were too shy to ask. I grinned at you and said you could ride me any day" I laughed as she blushed and giggled. I continued "Then I laughed and said 'Uh I mean you can ride my jet ski any day...but you can ride me too if you want' and then winked at you. You and Jenna both giggled and you got on with me. I put your arms around my waist and we rode all around the waves. When it was over I told the other girls that I was done giving rides for today. I said that because I wanted to spend time with you" I smiled at her and she smiled back. "So I took you over to this little cave I found earlier and you were always smiling at me. I kept trying to get your number but you said you didn't give them out to strangers no matter how hot they were." Em continued smiling at me but I don't think she remembered. "So then I asked you if you really thought I was hot and you giggled and nodded. Then I said I thought you weren't half bad either and you blushed. For some reason it drove me crazy when you blushed, still does actually, and I decided I just had to kiss you. So I got closer to you and when I looked into your eyes I felt something. I was only 16 then so I didn't know what it was exactly. I leaned in and literally like nanoseconds before our lips touched your older cousin was yelling your name saying you had to go. And you did before we could kiss. And you never gave me your number. Hell I didn't even know your name and I didn't tell you mine! I never saw you again till two years later at school when you bumped into me and I recognized your eyes..." I finished the story and Em just looked at me. "Ring a bell?" I asked her. She said no and I sighed. This was going to be harder than I thought.

We were close to NY, just a few hours ride away. Soon Emma would be going home to her angry parents. They were furious at me and I didn't blame them. I should have made sure Em was by my side the whole time. This was all my fault. I sat on my tour bus thinking up ways to get Em to remember me before she went home. So far everything I tried didn't work. Its been four days since she was attacked. It felt like I lost her! She didn't want to be next to me because she said she didn't feel comfortable with me yet. The whole ride since she got out of the hospital, she would stay with my manager. It was dark outside as we drove to NY. I looked at my watch to see it was going to be one in the morning. Deciding that Em must be asleep I went into one of the rooms on the bus to check on her. She was actually laying on her stomach reading a book with her elbows propped up. She was wearing a baby blue tank top and matching shorts. Her hair was straight and loose flowing down her back. A bolt of desire attacked my entire body...in one place specifically. God I had to make her remember me tonight before I went crazy! I slowly walked up behind her and sat beside her.

Emma's POV:
    I sighed as I read the ending of the book. Poor guy had his heart smashed into a million pieces! Just as I closed the book I felt somebody sit next to me. I turned around and it was that Jesse guy again! My God why wouldn't he leave me alone! I shuttered as I had a feeling of de ja vu...almost like I told him to leave me alone before. He inched up close to me and I could smell his cologne. Oh yea this was definitely a de ja vu feeling! My heart rate doubled as his face got close to mine. "Em you have to remember me..remember you singing for me? Titanic? Central Park? The party? Dinner at your house? The locket? I wanted to get something nice for my beautiful girl...remember me telling you that?" He kept getting closer as he talked. Snippets of memories flashed in my mind and I kept seeing his face in all of them. "Remember looking at the stars with me? And laying in my arms?" he asked me in a whisper. He was so close now. So very close. He closed the space between us and kissed me very lightly on my lips. All of a sudden the full memories rushed to my head and I remembered everything! I remembered Jesse and I remembered being attacked. "Oh My God Jesse!" I said and, wrapping my arms around him for a hug, I burst into tears. He held me tight and said "Its ok Em. I'm here." Jesse's words of comfort and the sense of security I got from being in his arms made me feel better. I looked into his eyes and said "I'm so sorry I didn't remember you!" He looked into mine also and said "No don't be! It's my fault for not making sure you were by my side the whole time...this experience made me realize something Em..." He looked deeper into my eyes somehow and the emotion I saw in them was indescribable. I held in my breath as I whispered "What did it make you realize?" He looked at me so serious and continued "When I found out you were hurt..I felt like...well like I was hurt too. Like someone ripped out my heart and threw it under a moving bus. And then when you didn't remember me I missed you so much. It felt like you weren't really here and I was missing a part of me..." he stopped and came closer to me as he continued "So basically I came to realize that without you I'm nothing. I need you like a drowning man needs air cause without you I feel like life isn't worth living. I love you, Emma."

Jesse's POV:
    I poured out my heart and told Emma I loved her. I was feeling so many emotions it was crazy! But I meant every word. I loved Emma to death and I honestly couldn't imagine life without her! I wanted to spend my life with her, make love to her, be the father of her children...Emma looked at me with tears still in her eyes. I became terrified as I thought she didn't feel the same way. I just set myself up for heart break. Bracing myself I held my breath as I waited for her reply. She finally said "I love you too Jesse. I love you so much!" and like a lightening bolt I was on top of her kissing her hard and fast. She moaned and kissed me equally hard and fast. Em pressed herself tightly against me and I got very hard very fast. She put her tongue in my mouth and I almost lost it! (I was usually the one to put mine in her mouth first) She massaged my tongue with hers as we kissed and every nerve in my body felt like it was on fire! Her hands rubbed up and down my back as she moved her hips suggestively against me. My God she knew how to drive me crazy! But I knew she was a virgin so I had to take it slow and not hurt her. The thought that she was a virgin and I would be the first (and hopefully the only one) to have her turned me on even more. God I loved this girl to death! I began kissing down her neck and shoulders. I took off my t-shirt and she took off her tank top. I sucked in a deep breath when I saw she didn't have on a bra. She saw me starring and blushed like crazy. I grinned and said "You are so very beautiful Em." She grinned at me and said "And you, Mr.McCartney are very sexy!" I grinned bigger and kissed her some more. I really was trying my hardest to take it slow but this was really hard! We helped each other get completely undressed and I pulled the covers over us. She blushed some more when we were both nude. I smiled at her and began kissing her everywhere. She moaned when I kissed her in certain spots. Em whispered in my ear "I'm ready Jess. I want you so badly right now" I grinned and said "I wanted you so badly since the first time I saw you" She smiled very big and we made out some more. Soon I couldn't take it anymore. In a shaky breath I asked "Do you want me to go slow or fast?" Out of breath she said "Go fast. Get the painful part over with" In one swift movement I pushed myself inside of her. She gasped and gripped my back. I moaned and my legs shook a little. Just being inside of her was going to make me explode! I began tongue kissing her so she would feel pleasure instead of pain. Finally I heard her moan into my mouth.

Emma's POV:
    At first it felt weird having Jesse inside of me but then it quickly changed to passion. We kissed passionately as he slowly began to move and grind into me. I griped his back and squeezed him tight against me as I sighed and moaned. I moved my hips up to him and felt the pleasure increase. Shaking I moaned his name as we moved faster together. He moaned too and began kissing and sucking on my neck. The pleasure got more and more intense. He rubbed his leg against mine and then squeezed my behind. My God he was going to make me lose control! I moaned even louder and whimpered. The way Jess moved in me had every part of my body tingling and on fire! A few minutes later we were both gasping and shaking as it got more and more intense. I whispered "Oh My God...Jesseee" and held onto his back as tightly as I could. He moaned my name and moved even faster. The next think I knew he exploded into me and I onto him at the exact same time! Shaking and out of breath we looked into each others eyes. In a shaky voice he said to me "I love you Emma" and in an equally shaky voice I said back "I love you too Jesse" He pulled me on top of him and after kissing my forehead we both fell asleep in each others arms.

Last edited by iLoveJMac613 on Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:56 am

omg! wow! that was awesome becca! wow! the sex scene took my breath away seriously! i loved it! yes, i got a jmac attack! yay! Very Happy Wink I love you Young Love Lost & Found. 690817 cheers
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:01 am

Heres even more lol =]

Chapter 9:
    I was awoken by a knock on the door. I sleepily opened my eyes and saw that I was still on top of Jesse and we were both naked! The memory from last night flashed in my mind and I blushed and grinned. I made love to Jesse last night! Not wanting to disturb Jess I slipped on my blue tank top and shorts and walked to the door. It was Jesse's manager saying we were here in NY! I smiled big and thanked her. Then I went back and gently tapped Jesse. He moaned and opened his eyes. When he saw me he grinned big and said "Ready for round two baby?" I blushed and giggled saying "We're in NY!" He kinda smiled but didn't look too happy. "Whats wrong Jess?" I asked him as I went and sat next to him. "I have to face your parents today and I think they hate me for what I let happen to you...honestly I don't blame them" "Its not your fault Jesse!" I said back to him. "C'mon Em don't do that to me!" he replied back. In shock I said "Do what??" He sighed and said "It is my fault and you know it. Don't act all sweet and make me feel even more horrible..." I didn't know what else to say. I didn't want to argue with Jesse and so I just dropped the subject. I leaned in to kiss him and he moved away. "You should shower and get ready to go home" he said to me in a low voice. What is wrong with him?? He seriously can't believe that what happened was his fault! "Jesse please its not your-" He got up and interrupted me saying "Emma. Go take a shower now. Or not. Whatever. Just..just stop. Okay?" I looked at Jesse with a frown. Why was he acting all weird all of a sudden? I didn't like it one bit. I nodded and he walked out of the room. I went from being on cloud nine to being sad and confused and even a little angry! I grabbed some clothes and went to take a shower.

An hour later Jesse walked me home. He barely looked at me and wouldn't smile at all. I became very sad as I thought that maybe he was mad at me. I struggled to hold back tears and fight off this awkward feeling between us. We got to my front door and Jesse finally looked at me. He saw my watery eyes and frowning said "What is it?" Struggling not to cry I said "I'm sorry Jesse. I hate it when you're mad at me!" He frowned some more and pulled me close for a hug. "I'm not mad at you Em. I could never be mad at you. I'm mad at myself" I hugged him tight and said "Well I don't like when you're mad at yourself either!" We stood there in each other's arms when the front door to my house opened. "Emma!!" my mom yelled and pulled me from Jesse's arms. She was crying as she squeezed me tight. "My baby! I was so worried! I'm so glad you're ok!" Jesse looked at us and I could tell he was miserable. Then my dad came and hugged me while my mom still was. I felt suffocated and wanted to break free! My father looked at Jesse and said "Well? What do you have to say for yourself?" "I'm so sorry sir. I take full responsibility..." he said to my dad. I opened my mouth to say something and my mom stopped me whispering "Let the men talk...well the man and the boy..kid...your father and Jesse" "Is that all you have to say?" my dad asked him. "I honestly don't know what else to say...never in a million years would I think that would happen" "Thats right. You didn't think and because of your carelessness my daughter could have been killed!" my dad looked angrily at Jesse. "I know. And I'm very sorry." Jesse said back. My dad shook his head and continued "From what I understand this was an act of jealousy. Obviously there are girls out there jealous of Emma who wish they could go out with you and wouldn't hesitate to get rid of Em. So I don't think its safe for you to continue seeing my daughter." Still looking very miserable Jesse nodded and said "I agree completely sir. I only want whats best for her." I became terrified as I continued to listen. I didn't like where this was going at all! My father then nodded and said "I'm glad you understand." In anger I yelled "So thats it?? We're through??" Jesse just looked at me and didn't answer. "What about last night??" I asked in tears now. "Did that mean nothing to you??" My father glared at Jesse and said "What happened last night??" Jesse became nervous and replied "Well uh I...well we.." "I slept with him!" I yelled at my father. "We made love last night and we love each other!! You can't do this to me!" I was crying so hard that my head hurt. "I think you need to go. Right now" my father said to Jesse. He had the look of murder in his eyes! Jesse nodded quickly and left without looking at me. I screamed at my father "I hate you!!" and ran up to my room blinded by all the tears.

Jenna rushed to my house after I called her in tears. I explained everything that happened and she hugged me close. "So he just accepted what your dad said and left??" she asked me. I nodded and cried even harder. "Oh wow. If that happened to me and Eric and he didn't fight for me...well I don't think I would speak to him for a long time..." she said to me. I was exhausted, my head was pounding and my heart was smashed into a trillion pieces. I didn't know what to do or say. "Wow Em you look terrible!" "Well I feel a million times worse" I said back to Jenna. "Well to get your mind off of you know who...I never got to tell you how my anniversary went!!!" she squealed. I wiped my tears and said "Aw I'm sorry I didn't ask. There was just so much going on...so how was it?" I asked with an attempt of a smile. She grinned big and showed me her left hand. On it was an engagement ring!! Forgetting all about Jesse for a second I bounced on my bed and squealed "Oh My God!!!" with a huge grin on my face. "I knowwwwww!!!!" Jenna also squealed. I hugged her and cried tears of joy. "I'm soooo happy for you!" I said to her. "Thank you!" she said and I could tell she was crying. I was glad at least one of us was going to be happy. Jenna really did deserve it.

The whole rest of the day I was very sad. I missed Jesse already! I didn't want to be near my parents, my dad specifically and so Jenna and I went to Central Park. We went to the rock where I stared at the stars with Jesse and looked up to the sky as we layed there. Just being in this comfortable silence with Jen helped a bit. I closed my eyes and remembered when I layed in Jesse's arms after he called me beautiful. As I layed there I felt Jenna nudge me. I looked at her and she looked up towards her right with her eyes. I followed the direction she was looking to see Jesse. Jenna stood up and said "I guess I'll see you around Em" and left. Jesse took her place and layed beside me. None of us said a word. "I never said it was over Em" Jesse finally said to me. I turned my head and looked into his eyes. He got closer and kissed me. I kissed him back and he wrapped his arms around me. Sighing he said "I just don't know what to do. What your father said was right. And now I think he hates me even more now that he knows I slept with you" "I'm sorry I said that for him to hear. I was just so hurt. I thought you were going to leave me..." He looked into my eyes and said "I would never leave you Em. I love you." I whispered "I love you too" and we kissed some more. Smiling he said "No disrespect to your father but I still want to see you and I think I will" I grinned and said "Well it doesn't matter what he wants cause like I said before I'm 18 and I can do whatever I want!" Now he grinned and said "This is actually kinda hot. Sneaking around to see the love of your life...like Romeo and Juliet" I grinned bigger and said "Yea exactly like them!" He kissed me some more and then said "You know...I'm still waiting for round two!" with a huge grin on his face. I kissed his neck and whispered in his ear "You're going to have to wait longer for scaring the crap out of me earlier" He sighed and said "Fair enough" with a smile. I hugged him close and the feeling of being on cloud nine from earlier this morning came back.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:18 am

aww! yay! they made up! awesome! keep it up becs! love it! Young Love Lost & Found. 690817 Young Love Lost & Found. 690817 Young Love Lost & Found. 690817 cheers cheers
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:49 am

Ok so I had writers block when I wrote this one...so yea let me know if you like it lol =]

Chapter 10:
    I continued to see Jesse. I even told my parents that I was still seeing him. I basically said that I was 18 and they could no longer make decisions for me and if they had an issue with that I would move out. They didn't want me to move out sooner than I was. I only had a few more months before I graduated and moved out anyway. My father gave me this whole speech about never leaving Jesse's side and being aware of my surroundings. My mother got me pepper spray and my dad got me a small pocket knife "Just in case something were to go down" he said to me. They said as long as I promised to carry those things around with me then they would be okay with me seeing Jesse and so I agreed. After I told Jesse he was very happy. He had a few weeks to relax before his album released and so we spent as much time as possible together. As we sat in each others arms one day watching TV in his living room I asked him "When will I get to hear the song you wrote for me?" He smiled and said "Very soon. Sooner than I'd like.." and he sounded kind of sad. Confused I said "What? What do you mean?" He just hugged me close and kissed the top if my head. "I don't think you want to rush it. Just remember when I tell you I can sing the song for you it means.." he sighed and struggled for words. "You'll know what I'm trying to say when I sing it to you" Even more confused I just nodded and snuggled closer to him. I heard him sigh again as he rested his head on top of mine. Soon the show was over and he looked at me. "So what do you want to do now?" he asked me. I thought for a second and said "Well I was hoping we could have gone to the beach when we were in LA but there wasn't enough time. And its too cold here to go now" He grinned and said "Wellll we have an indoor pool at my parents house. Maybe we can go? You could meet my family too!" I smiled big and said "Yea okay that would be awesome!" He grinned and after saying "I just know they will be as crazy about you as I am" he kissed me. I kissed him back and grinned as he took my hand and led me to his car.

As we drove the hour and a half ride to Jesse's family's house I realized something. "Jess...I don't even have a bathing suit with me!" I said to him. He grinned and said "Don't worry I can pick up one for you before we get there." About halfway there we stopped at a mall. Jesse took me inside and we went inside a womens clothing store. Jesse smiled at me and said "Go crazy! Get whatever you want" I grinned and said back "We're here to get a bathing suit. That's all I'm going to get." He smiled and watched as I looked through the racks. It was kinda hard to find one because summer was already long over. Finally towards the back of the store I found a small rack with a few bathing suits. There were two one piece suits and three bikinis. Since I was going to be at Jesse's house I picked the most plain one piece that I saw. Jesse came over and said "Why did you pick a one piece?" I shrugged and said "Well its... appropriate I guess." He grinned and said "It'll just be us in the pool...promise. And you can dress very inappropriate for me. I wouldn't mind if you didn't wear anything at all" I grinned also and playfully shoved him saying "You're crazy!" He put his arms around my waist and, pulling me close to him, said "Yea..crazy for you!" We kissed and I heard someone clear their throat behind us. Grinning we turned to see a saleslady. "Can I help you with something?" she asked us. Jesse smiled at her and said "Nope. We're good thanks" The woman, who looked at least 50, nodded and said "Well no PDA in the store okay?" Grinning Jesse then said "Yea. Of course" She walked away and I giggled. "She's gone now?" Jesse asked and when I nodded he leaned in and kissed me again. Then he looked at the rack and picked out a baby blue and white stripped bikini. "Now this would look so hot on you" he said with a grin. I grinned also and said "Well it is pretty...okay I'll wear it" He payed for it and got us something to eat before we drove the rest of the way to his family's house.When we got there he smiled and said "Well this is it...Ardsley, Westchester" I smiled and became a bit nervous. "I really hope they like me!" Jesse grinned and said "They will love you! Don't worry" He kissed my cheek and led me inside.

His family was waiting for us right inside the door. I guess Jesse called ahead. A woman rushed over to us and hugged Jesse tight. "I missed you baby!" she said and then kissed his cheek. He said "I missed you too mom" and hugged her. Then she came to me and said "You must be Emma!" I nodded and smiled. She pulled me close for a hug and said "I'm Ginger, Jesse's mother. This is Scott, Jesse's father, Timmy, Jesse's brother and Lea Jesse's sister" she pointed to each person as she introduced them to me. I smiled and said hello to all of them and they all did the same. Then Ginger said she had lunch waiting if we were hungry. Jesse said "We already ate. We actually wanted to use the pool" Lea then said "Hey no! I'm having a pool party with my friends!" Jesse sighed and their mom said "Well it will only be for a few hours" Jesse nodded and, turning to me said "Well I guess I can show you around while we wait." "Sounds good to me" I said with a smile. His family all said it was nice to meet me and then Jesse and I left. He took me around town and showed me all the places he used to go to as a kid. Then we went to a diner that he said was his favorite and got a couple of milkshakes. As we sat in a booth at the back he smiled and said "See? I knew my family would love you" I smiled too and said "Well I love them! They're so nice" He grinned and held my hand over the table as we finished our milkshakes. Finally a few hours passed and we went back to Jesse's place. We could see Lea and her friends going up to her room. Grinning Jesse said "Ready to use the pool?" I nodded and smiled. He handed me the bag with my bikini and I went to the bathroom to change. He said he would meet me there. About five minutes later I was in the pool room. Jesse was already in the water. "Hey beautiful" he said to me with a grin. I grinned and slowly went in the water. He swam over to me and began kissing me. We made out for a while and then I decided I wanted to swim. Nodding he said "Well I'll be waiting for you here" He got out and sat down on a chair facing the pool. I swam the whole length of the pool and back. It was huge! When I finished I said "Ugh I think I have a cramp Jess! Help me out?" and held out my arm. Jesse came over and leaned in, taking my hand. With a huge grin I pulled him in the water with me. A few seconds later he surfaced and was coughing and grinning like crazy. "You're going to regret that!" he said to me with a huge grin. "Well whatever you do don't kiss me!" I said still grinning. I got out and ran. He chased after me and we both fell on a pool chair. Still grinning Jesse attacked me with kisses. I giggled and put my arms around him. He said in my ear "You have no idea how sexy it is to be on top of you kissing you while you're soaking wet" I grinned and we continued to kiss only this time with our tongues. A few minutes later I heard someone say "Eww I told you they were kissing!" I looked to see Timmy and Lea. "What are you guys doing here?" Jesse asked them. "My friends left and Timmy wanted me to come in so he could show me that you guys were making out" Lea said with a grin. Jesse looked at me and I said "Its okay" with a smile. He smiled and walked over to Timmy. "You were right lil man. We were kissing. A lot." Jesse said to Timmy with a grin. Timmy made a disguted face and then said "Can we play a game Jesse? Pleaseeeee?" Jesse grinned and bent to hear what Timmy was going to suggest. Then, both grinning even bigger, they walked over to me and Lea. Jesse grabbed Lea. He flung her over his shoulders and dunked her in the pool fully dressed. She yelled "Jesseee!!!!" as she coughed and sputtered. Grinning and laughing he said "What about you Tim man?" Timmy laughed and ran. Jesse chased after him and grabbed him. Then he jumped into the pool with Timmy. "There. Now you're all here" he said. I laughed as I saw Timmy and Lea soaking wet. Timmy said something in Jesse's ear and then they both looked at me. Giggling I tried to run away but Jesse caught up with me. He grabbed me and, just like he did with Lea, dunked me in the pool. I giggled like crazy as they both came in after us. Jesse whispered something in Timmy's ear. Then Timmy went after Lea while Jesse went after me. They began tickling us all over. Me and Lea began cracking up and gasping for air. "N-n-nooo stoooppp" I said in between hysterical laughter as Jesse tickled my stomach. I could head Lea saying the same. Finally Jesse and Timmy both stopped and, looking at each other, started laughing. I looked at Lea and she looked at me. We both nodded and then attacked Jesse and Timmy. Now they were the ones begging us to stop as we tickled them. Eventually we also stopped and Jesse, Timmy, Lea and I all cracked up with laughter. "Ohhh Myyy God..I can't! My stomach hurts!!" Lea said as she laughed hysterically. We could see tears of laughter going down her face. This made us all laugh even harder. I had a great time with Jesse and his siblings!

It was very late and we had to get going. Timmy and Lea looked sad. Smiling I gave Lea my cell phone number and said she could call me whenever. I hugged them both and then said goodbye to his whole family. Jesse and I were quiet during the drive back to Manhattan since we were both sleepy. Finally we got to his pent house. I called my parents and told them I was going to spend the night with Jesse. Exhausted we both went straight to his bed and after a few sweet kisses fell asleep in each other's arms.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:52 am

Chapter 11: A Few Months Later
    We only had about a month left of school. I was relaxing at Jesse's place one night when he said to me "So would you like to hear the song I wrote about you now?" I nodded and grinned big so excited. He also grinned and said back "Okay great!" I looked into his eyes as he continued "My album comes out in about a week or so. That means I'll be doing an official tour with concerts and all that good stuff. The concerts will be everywhere...including overseas. I'm leaving right after graduation" he said as he sat next to me. I sat there taking in the news and didn't really know what to say. I knew I couldn't come with him this time. I had to go to college if I wanted to work with Jen at Seventeen Magazine. I slowly shook my head and became sad as I said "So we don't have much time left together.." He looked sad too as he said back "That's why I wasn't all too eager for the time when I could sing it for you to come. We won't be together physically but we can call each other every day and video chat, message through face book or whatever we have to do." "But Jess, long distance relationships hardly ever work" I said to him in a low voice. He looked me in the eyes as he replied "We'll make it work. I love you too much to let you go just like that" I nodded and we kissed. Then we hugged and I just sat there in his arms for what felt like a long time. Finally he said "Ready to hear the song?" I nodded with a smile and he said "I learned how to play this one on the guitar just so I could play it for you." I grinned as he sat beside me and began to play and sing [Here's the song if you want to hear it as you read: http://tinyurl.com/y9jzlaz ] "Ohhhhh I know how it feels to wakeup without her Lying here all alone just thinking about her I can't believe her hold on me Its something indescribable I know she knows but won't you please If you see my girl just tell her I miss her smile Tell her I'm counting the minutes gonna see her in a little while Oh cause I know when she holds onto me she's the one thing that I could never live without oh oh ohhwoahh And tell her I love her ohhh yea just tell her I love her The way that she moves You know what it does to me and when I catch her eye I can hardly breathe Still can't believe her hold on me She's just so indescribable I know she knows but won't you please please yeaa If you see my girl just tell her I miss her smile Tell her I'm counting the minutes gonna see her in a little while Cause I know when she holds onto me shes the one thing that I could never live without oh oh ohwoah and tell her I love herrr Every time that I'm around her I just go to pieces crashing tumbling to the ground I'm so glad I found her I know how it feels If you see my girl just tell her I miss her smile Tell her I'm counting the minutes gonna see her in a little while Cause I know when she holds onto me shes the one thing that I could never live without oh oh ohwoahh just tell her I love her If you see my girl just tell her I miss her smile Tell her I'm counting the minutes gonna see her in a little while Cause I know when she holds onto me shes the one thing that I could never live without oh oh ohwoah oh oh ohwoah oh oh ohwoah And tell her I love herrr Ohhh yeaaa just tell her I love her" Jesse finished playing and smiled. "So did you like it?" I began to cry as I said to him "I loved it!!" He grinned and came over to me. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. I loved him so much! What I felt for Sean was nothing compared to what I'm feeling for Jesse right now! He kissed me back and held me tight. "I really don't want to leave you Em. I wish you could come over seas with me.." he said to me. I frowned slightly as I said back "I wish I could go with you too! But I have to get my education and prepare for my future. I'm going to be an editor and Jenna a photographer at Seventeen Magazine." He just looked at me for a minute. Then Jess replied "Well, I would take care of you. I can give you everything you ever wanted and needed." I sighed and exclaimed "Thats really sweet, Jess, but I don't like feeling dependent on anyone. Even you. I have to get an education and pursue my dreams if I'm ever going to be happy.." Jesse nodded and said back "I understand" He took me over to his bed and we layed down together for a while. I honestly didn't want to ever get up! I loved being in his arms! I layed my head on his shoulder and he hugged me close. We ended up falling asleep in each others arms all night long.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:59 am

aww, this so sweet! i love him soo much in this story! awesome story becs! Very Happy I love you Young Love Lost & Found. 690817 cheers
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Young Love Lost & Found. 690817
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:42 pm

Thanks so much for reading and for all your comments! I really appreciate it! <333

Chapter 12:
    I woke up the next morning to find myself wearing one of his t-shirts! I thought back to last night and didn't remember getting undressed. I smiled as I thought he might have undressed me. Then in a panic I realized I spent the night without telling my parents! I grabbed my cell phone to see 10 missed calls and 11 voice messages. My dad was angry and said he called Jesse and knew that I was here so he wasn't going to panic but he didn't like the idea of me spending the night with him so much. Sighing I layed back down and ran my hands through Jesse's hair. He sighed in his sleep and moved closer to me. I kissed him lightly on the lips and then fell back asleep. A few hours later Jesse woke me up. Grinning he said "I didn't know I was having a surprise sleepover" Grinning also I said "Well neither did I but you did make me lay in bed with you. And being in your arms is so peaceful so yea" I finished with a giggle. He smiled and said "Well I agree. I love having you in my arms" We kissed and then showered and got dressed. I kissed him goodbye as he went to a meeting with his manager and I went shopping for a prom and graduation dress with Jenna, Jenna's mom, and my mom. We both got two dresses each as well as accessories. I couldn't believe that Prom was next week and our graduation the week after that! I sat in my room with Jenna as we planned our exact look for prom. Jenna told me that her and Eric were going to be engaged until they finished college. Then they would get married. "So you have to be my bridesmaid!!" I nodded and grinned super big. "This is so exciting!" I said and hugged her. It made me wonder if Jesse and I would ever get married. I could picture myself being his wife and having his kids. I grinned bigger and sighed. Hopefully it would really happen one day.

After the meeting Jesse called me and I went over to his place again. He had Italian takeout and we ate as we watched Friends. After we finished eating he shut the TV off and layed down. "Oh man am I tired!" he said. "Well then lets just relax" I said to him. As I layed there in his arms I said "Jesse?" He replied with a "Hmm?" I sighed and continued "Would you ever want to marry me? And have kids with me?" Jesse sat up and looked into my eyes as he said "You want to get married?" I nodded and said "Well one day yea. I always wanted to be a mother and have a family of my own." He grinned and said "Same here. I would love to be your husband one day. That would be the second best day of my life, when I can say 'I Do' to you" Curious I asked "What is the first best day of your life?" He smiled and said "When I met you in Hawaii two years ago" I blushed and smiled so very big. He took me back in his arms and hugged me extra close. "I'll always love you, Em. No matter if you're in my arms or thousands of miles away. You're the only girl who has the key to my heart." A tear rolled down my cheek as I smiled bigger. I always got so emotional when it came to Jesse! "And you know you're the only guy who has the key to mine" I said back. He smiled and replied "Good to know" Every time I was with Jesse I found myself falling deeper and deeper in love with him.

A few days later:
    It was finally hot outside! I loved it! The only sad part was that it meant Graduation was right around the corner and soon Jesse would go on tour. Jenna and I were anxious though to start our lives as adults and go to college. But I wasn't so anxious to leave Jesse. I didn't know when I would get to see him again. Prom was tomorrow and Jesse was going to be my date! I got excited as I thought I would get to see him in a suit. I just really hoped he likes my dress. Jenna had this super sexy short black dress. Mine was also short,after Jenna convinced me to get it short, and it was a light pink. I was in Jenna's house as she did my hair for tomorrow. Hers was blown out and straight. Jenna made a little crown of curls at the top of my head and the rest was loose curls. She added little flower pins to hold the curls up. Soon both of our hair styles was done. I called Jesse to see if he had everything he needed for tomorrow night. I hadn't seen him since the day we talked about marriage cause he was busy. "Hey Em" he said as he picked up. "Hey Jess..I miss you" I said with a frown. "I miss you too. But we get to see each other for the prom tomorrow" he replied. I grinned and said "Yea I'm so excited! I have my dress all picked out and Jen did me a very pretty hairstyle!" "I'm positive you will look wonderful" he said. I smiled and said back "Well I don't know about all that..." "Well I do. You are beautiful Emma and don't ever let anyone make you think otherwise." I grinned and said "Well thanks. I love you" He replied back "I love you too" and we hung up. I was so anxious to see Jesse tomorrow night!

Prom Night:
    Jesse met up with Eric first and then they both came over to Jenna's house where we were waiting for them. When they came in I was almost breathless. Jesse looked so good in a suit! He was so sexy and handsome! Eric walked over to Jen as Jesse walked over to me. He grinned as he saw me and said "Wow. You look amazing Em!" I blushed and thanked him. We all got in the limo and was on our way to the prom! When we got there all the girls began fawning over Jesse. They kept saying he looked hot and asking him to dance. He politely turned them all down and said he had a date. He then took my hand and led me to the dance floor. There was both fast and slow songs. We danced and ate and had a great time! Soon they were only playing slow songs. Jesse and I swayed slowly and I had my head rested on his shoulder. He hugged me close and then grinning said in my ear "Wanna go somewhere and fool around?" I giggled and nodded. We secretly slipped out and went in the limo. The driver wasn't there. He would be back at the end of Prom. Jesse sat and I straddled him. We kissed and his hands rubbed up my back. I moaned as he rubbed and pressed me tighter on him. I moved my hips a little bit and he moaned. "Are we about to go for round two?" he asked in a low sexy voice. I shook my head and replied "I don't want my second time to be in the back of a limo" He laughed and I whispered in his ear "But I do want to do it again before you leave on tour" He grinned and said "So do I. Soooo badly" I laughed and kissed him some more. After a while of intense making out we decided to go back inside. Jenna and Eric were sitting at a table also making out. I was tired and the prom was about to end in a half hour. So Jesse and I sat down at a table and had desert: NY Cheesecake. As we ate I said in a low voice to Jesse so only he could hear "I think we should do it the last night we have together. And obviously at your place." Jesse grinned big and said "I have a better idea. We can go to my friend's vacation house a few miles up. He only goes there once a year and hes not due to come for another 5 months. Its secluded in a wooded area and there's a little river. Its really beautiful" I smiled big and said "Thats perfect! An even better place then our first time" Jesse laughed and said "Hah yea..I'm sorry. I should have made your first time more special." Smiling I said back "It was very special because it was with you" Now he was the one to smile very big. He kissed me and we fed each other the rest of our cheesecake. Jenna and Eric came over to our table than and also had some cheesecake. "This is the best prom ever!" Jen said. I nodded and said "Yea it is!" Jesse and Eric just grinned. It felt amazing to spend prom night with the people I loved.
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:48 pm

Ahh!! SO GOOD Smile
    i'm like addicted now! LOL
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:54 am

love this chapter becs! keep it up! it's awesome! Very Happy Young Love Lost & Found. 690817
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:14 am

opanda4 wrote:Ahh!! SO GOOD Smile
    i'm like addicted now! LOL

haha thanks! I'm so glad everyone's enjoying it! Very Happy
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:16 am

Here's more! =]

Chapter 13: Next Week; Graduation Day
    I sat in my kitchen with my parents the morning of my graduation. My mom was crying like crazy. "My little girl did it! And soon she's going to leave home!" she said in tears. I felt bad and hugged her. "Don't cry mom! I promise I'll try my hardest to come when ever I can and spend lots of time with you!" She nodded and hugged me tight. My father looked emotional. "I'm proud of you Em" he said to me and then pulled me in for a hug. My parents were going to end up making me cry! Soon Jenna and her mom came over. She looked like she was also crying. Our moms hugged and Jen's mom said "I wish Jack were here to see this day!" Jack was Jenna's father. Jenna's eyes got watery as tears slid down her face. I also began to cry. We hugged each other and cried harder. This was such an emotional day and it was probably even more emotional for Jenna and her mom! Jen whispered in tears "I wish my dad was here" I hugged her tighter and said, also in tears, "He's looking down on you Jen and he's so proud of you" She didn't say anything else as we stood there. Then she smiled a bit and said "Yea. Lets make him proud Em and go to that ceremony" We all drove to our Graduation ceremony. Our parents went with the other families and Jen and I sat with the rest of our graduating class. We saw Eric and Jess sitting on the male side and waved. I looked to the family section and saw Jesse's family! I grinned big and waved as I saw Lea and Timmy. They waved and grinned back. The ceremony was very sweet and touching. We got our diplomas, I as the valedictorian said my speech, and then we all sang our graduation song. After the song we all threw our hats in the air as the Principal said "Congratulations Class of 2005!" Almost everyone was crying and hugging. Jesse and Eric came up to me and Jenna. We all hugged each other. Then Eric kissed Jenna and Jesse kissed me. The parents started coming and so we all went to our families. We took pictures with each other. Then Jesse and his family came over to me and my family. They met and talked a bit. I could tell they got along just fine. After the pictures and the talking my parents and Jen's mom wanted to take us out to dinner. They all walked to the car and I stood behind for a minute. Then I said goodbye to Jesse and kissed his lips softly. He grinned and said "Enjoy your graduation dinner" I thanked him and said the same to him. Then I walked to the car and we drove off to celebrate. It was Jenna, her mom, and me and my parents. We all drove to this fancy restaurant downtown. My dad treated everyone to dinner. We had a good time and our parents gave me and Jenna each $500. We smiled and thanked them. Soon it was late and we all went home to rest up. As I layed on my bed I called Jesse. He asked how my dinner went and I told him it went good. "I even got $500! And I know what I want to use some of it for.." I said with a grin. "Oh yea?" Jesse said back. "Yup. I was thinking of buying something sexy for you at Victoria's Secret to wear the last night we have with each other" I heard him laugh as he said "That nice but I don't think they'd have anything in my size" Grinning and giggling I replied "For me to wear! Not for you!" He laughed some more and said "Yea I know" After some thought I said "I also want to get something for you...like how you got the locket for me" Jesse replied "Aw no Em you don't have to do that" and I said back with a smile "Yea but I wan't to" As I said this I looked down with a grin. I already had gotten my gift for him right after dinner. It was a personalized dog tag. On one side it said 'I Love You' and on the other side was a picture of me. I made sure I was smiling in it and that you could see my eyes clearly since those were the two things of me that Jesse said he was crazy about. We talked about the details for tomorrow night. Tomorrow was the last full day we had together. After talking for an hour more we hung up. I got undressed, took a shower and went straight to sleep.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:48 am

aww good chapter becs! sweet! Very Happy I love you Young Love Lost & Found. 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:35 am