JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Young Love Lost & Found.

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 2 Empty Re: Young Love Lost & Found.

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:52 am

Thanks!! Here's more!

Chapter 14:
    I woke up to the sound of my alarm on my cell phone. As I realized what today was I sighed and tears slowly slided down my cheeks. Today was the last time I would see Jesse. He said we wouldn't see each other for at least a year because of the tour and other things he was going to do with his career. I really hoped he was right with the whole long distance relationship thing. I got dressed and called Jenna. I needed her help to shop for something sexy to wear for Jesse. She agreed to come and I picked her up in my car. When we got there I became slightly overwhelmed. There was so much smells of perfumes and lotions. I saw a whole bunch of sexy women's underwear, sleepwear, and other things. Jenna led me to a section she said was her favorite. I picked out a midnight blue set of panties, a bra, and a see through robe. The whole thing felt like it was made of silk. The whole set was $50. I decided to get it and Jenna smirked. "Wait till Jesse sees you in that! He's going to go crazy!" She exclaimed. I giggled and said "Well I don't know. I don't even have much of a 'sexy' body..." Jen smiled and replied "Well Jesse is crazy attracted to you so he must like what he sees" I nodded and took the set over to pay for. Then we went for a slice of pizza. We talked about what moving out of our parents' house and moving in to our dorm would be like in a month or so. We were both excited and very nervous. Soon it was time for me to meet up with Jesse. I said goodbye to Jen and told her I'd see her tomorrow afternoon or maybe tomorrow night. Then I went home. I grabbed my small bag that I had packed and waited in front of my house. The limo that Jesse had arranged to pick me up came a few minutes later. It drove me the couple of miles over to the little cabin. Jesse was already there and he grinned when he saw me. He took my bag in one hand and held my hand in the other. He showed me around the small cabin. Then we went to the living room. We talked for a few hours about the future, watched a couple of movies, and Jesse sang Beautiful Soul, Because You Live and Tell Her to me. When he finished I kissed him and we ended up making out. Soon we were both hungry and so Jesse led me to the back of the cabin. We walked for a few minutes and then got to a river. I smiled and said "You were right Jess! It really is beautiful!" He grinned and said "I have a picnic dinner waiting for us" I smiled as he led me to a spot in the grass right beside the river. There was a blanket on the grass and a basket. We sat and he took out some plastic covered plates. We had Shrimp Carbonara. Then for dessert I smiled when I saw we had chocolate covered cherries. "Aw you remembered I don't like strawberries!" I said to him with a big smile. He smiled back and said "Yea. I remember everything you ever told me" With a smile I kissed him and could feel him also smiling. He fed me some cherries and then I fed him some. Full we layed back in the grass as Jesse hugged me up close. He asked me if there was anything I wanted to do specifically and I replied "Just lay in your arms. I'm really going to miss this..." He nodded and kissed the top of my head as he hugged me tighter. "I am going to miss having you in my arms" he said sounding kind of sad. I turned to him and said "Hey do you want your gift now?" He grinned and said back "Ok sure!" I smiled big as I got his gift out of my bag. I handed it to him and he stopped grinning for a second as he stared at my picture. Then he looked into my eyes and said "Wow. This is perfect. Now I can see your beautiful face everyday while I'm gone!" he finished with a huge smile. Grinning I said "I'm glad you like it" He pulled me close and said "I love it!" We kissed and he put the dog tag on. It was getting dark outside. Grinning Jesse said "Well I don't know about you but I'm ready for round two!" I grinned also and said "Well I guess I am too!" He took my hand and led me back to the cabin.

The room where we would be sleeping was big and beautiful. I smiled as I saw candles everywhere. "Is this a better setting?" Jesse asked me with a grin. I nodded and said "Much better" with a huge smile. We kissed and I went to take a shower and change into the silk midnight blue set I got from Victoria's Secret. Jesse went in the spare bathroom to take a shower. He was out before me. I stood a bit longer as I decided to wash my hair. About 45 minutes I got out and put on the panties and bra and then slipped on the robe. With a sigh I poked my head out the bathroom door and asked "You ready?" Jesse grinned and nodded. "Don't laugh okay?" I said. He smiled at me and replied "I would never laugh at you Em" I sighed again and slowly walked out. It looked like Jesse's eyes got bigger somehow as he said "Oh My God...you look...wow" I smiled and said "So you like?" He grinned and said "Oh I like! I like veryyy much!" and I giggled. I walked up to the bed and went in next to him. I layed down on my back as Jesse began kissing me. He rubbed my thigh as we made out. Then he began to rub my inner thigh and I moaned. "You like that?" Jess asked me in a low sexy voice. I nodded and bit my bottom lip. Then he lowered his head and began kissing my inner thigh. I gasped and moaned even more. He kissed up my leg and up my stomach. Then he kissed my neck and rubbed my thigh some more. Soon he was back to kissing my lips. We tongue kissed and Jesse moaned as I wrapped my legs around him. Jesse stopped kissing me and said with a grin "As sexy as you look in that underwear you'd look even sexier out of it" Also grinning I said back "Well then take it off" He smiled big as he reached and unhooked my bra. He slowly rubbed his hand on my chest as he took it off and I moaned a little. Then he went and slowly slid off my panties, also slowly rubbing down my legs as he took it off. Grinning big he said "You want to take off mine?" I grinned also and nodded. The same way Jesse took of mine, I slowly slid off his underwear and rubbed down his legs as I did so. He moaned and I giggled. He leaned in and we continued to kiss. Almost out of breath Jesse asked me "Are you ready?" Eager I nodded and whispered "Yes..so ready!" Grinning he grabbed the bottom of one of my thighs and brought my leg up to his side. Then he slowly slid into me. I moaned and griped his back hard. He also moaned as I brought my hips up to him and began moving. He also moved his hips down to me and began kissing my neck. We moved a lot slower then we did the first time. Slow, sweet love; no rush...just being together. I wanted to kiss his lips so I turned his head and began kissing them. He moaned some more as we tongue kissed passionately. I lightly scratched his back as we moved up and down together. Soon he stopped kissing me and just looked into my eyes. I saw so much love in them and I felt so happy, like the luckiest girl in the world. He must have saw my love for him in my eyes too because he also looked so happy. He finally bent his head and continued kissing me. I'm not sure how much longer it was before we quickened our pace. I put one of my hands behind the bed headboard and my other hand was wrapped around Jesse. I gripped the headboard tight as I whimpered and gasped Jesse's name. He moaned and kissed my neck hard. We were both breathing fast and heavy as we moved faster. I moved my hands from the headboard and wrapped both arms around Jesse's back, squeezing him tighter against me. Jesse moaned "Em..oh God Em.." and I whimpered some more. I was the first one to lose it as I began shaking uncontrollably. Breathing heavily I grabbed onto Jesse's back tighter as he moved even faster and then, also shaking uncontrollably, lost it into me. Both breathing hard and fast Jesse hugged me up close and I began to cry. "Em baby whats wrong?" he asked me. I whispered in tears "I love you so much and I don't want you to go!" He looked so sad as he said back "I don't want to leave you Em but I have to. Its only for a little while I promise" As I looked into his eyes I could have sworn I saw them water up a little too. I nodded and he kissed me sweetly on my lips. Then I rested my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

I stretched and reached for Jesse to hug him close. Frowning I opened my eyes as I felt nothing but sheets and his pillow. On his pillow was a rose and wrapped around it was a note. It said 'Morning beautiful! Whenever you're ready meet me in the kitchen for breakfast. Love- Jess' I grinned and went in the shower for ten minutes. Then I got dressed and met Jesse in the kitchen. He was on his laptop. When he saw me he smiled and said "Sleep good beautiful?" I replied "Yes I did." with a smile. Jesse then grinned and said "Nothing like an amazing love making session to knock you out huh?" I blushed and giggled. He led me to the table where there was pancakes, scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, coffee and orange juice. We ate until we were satisfied and then Jesse pulled me onto his lap. I rested my head on his shoulder and he played with my hair for a while. His blackberry rang and I sighed as he picked it up. After he talked to the person on the other end he looked at me and frowned. "I have to go to the airport now" he said to me. I nodded and didn't know what else to say. "Drop me off?" he asked. "I'll pay for your cab back home" I nodded again and we got our stuff together. Jesse drove to the airport in about 20 minutes. He got his ticket and then walked over to me as he waited for his flight to start boarding. When I heard a lady announce over the intercom "Flight 613 to Los Angeles now boarding. Flight 613 to Los Angeles now boarding" we looked into each others eyes. I couldn't hold it back anymore and began to cry. Jesse hugged me tight and whispered "I'll miss you Emma." I just held onto him tighter as I cried. He looked into my eyes and they were also a bit watery. He said "I love you Emma" and I whispered "I love you too" He kissed me for about a minute and then we hugged one last time. Finally he grabbed his bags and walked away. When I could no longer see him I walked outside to the cab waiting for me that Jesse had already paid. I told the man my address and he drove me home. The whole drive home I cried silently.
    Young Love
    Young Love

Number of posts : 50
    Occupation : Janet Jackson, Bruno Mars, Chris Brown Aaliyah and Jesse lover

Post  Young Love Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:04 pm

moreeee
    opanda4
    opanda4

Number of posts : 372
    Hobbies : soccer.snowboarding.music.shopping??

Post  opanda4 Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:15 pm

OMG soo sad!! Sad
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:20 pm

Thank you all for reading & commenting! Before I post more I should explain. This next chapter will be the last one of part one. Then I will make a new thread called 'Young Love Lost & Found: Part 2' Just a head's up..this chapter gets even sadder. Hope you guys aren't disappointed. =] <333

Chapter 15:
    Jenna and I began packing and preparing for when we would finally go to New York University. We were going to dorm together and there would be two other girls as our room mates as well. I already missed Jesse like crazy! He sent me a text saying he would call me later tonight before he went to sleep. It was 2am and still no call from Jesse. I sighed thinking that maybe he forgot about me. I layed in bed and its was almost 3 when I fell asleep. A while later I felt a vibration under my pillow. Sleepily and confused I got up and checked my cell. It was Jesse! I picked up saying "Jesse! I thought you forgot about me already...its almost 4 in the morning!" He replied "I'm sorry Em! But I didn't forget about you. Remember New York is three hours ahead of LA. Its going to be 1 in the morning here." "Oh yea..." I said. Jesse replied "So I know its really late, or really early to you but do you want to maybe do a quick video chat?" I grinned excited and said "Yea I would! Oh but my hairs a mess and I look like a zombie" Jesse laughed and said back "Well to me you always look beautiful" I smiled big and said "Well okay" I could tell he was grinning as he said "Talk to you in a few minutes!" We hung up and I rushed to get my laptop. A few minutes later I turned on my web cam and waited for Jesse. A message popped up that said 'Jesse McCartney would like to chat.' along with an accept and deny button. I clicked accept and grinned big when I saw his face. He was also grinning as he said "I miss seeing your beautiful smile." I smiled and replied "And I miss looking into your gorgeous green eyes" Smiling he said "Well I miss looking into your breath taking eyes!" Giggling I replied "They're a boring hazel. Whats so breath taking about that?" He shrugged and said "Every time I look into them they take my breath away and make my knees go weak. I'm under your spell baby" he finished with a grin. I grinned big and giggled. I wished I could hug him so badly right now! Instead I sighed and said "I wish I had a time machine so I could go one year in the future" He smiled at me and replied "It'll be over before you know it. Next thing you know I'll be holding you in my arms again. Until then...look in your iPod. I left you a little surprise" I grinned and went for my iPod. As soon as I turned it on I saw 'Tell Her- Jesse McCartney' and the album title below it. I grinned big and became excited as I asked "I have the song before everyone else?" Jesse also grinned and nodded. "Whenever you're missing me, or feel like time's moving too slow, just listen to that song and you'll know exactly what I'm thinking" I smiled big and said "I love you, Jesse McCartney" and he replied "And I love you, Emma Nelson" We blew each other kisses and finally said goodnight. I turned off my laptop and slid back into bed with a huge grin on my face. I put Tell Her on repeat and, twirling the little heart in my hands, fell asleep.

One month later:
    Jenna and I looked up at the large building where we would be living for the next few years. She giggled excited and said "NYU better be ready for us!" I grinned too and said "Yea we're about to make their school more exciting!" We got up to our dorm and our other room mates were there. One looked some time of European and one looked white. "Hi I'm Elisabeth! And this is Amy!" The European girl introduced herself and the other girl. She had an English accent. Smiling Jenna said "Nice to meet you two. I'm Jenna and this is my best friend Emma!" The four of us talked and got along just fine. We walked around campus and socialized with our other peers. The only way this experience would have been perfect was if Jesse was here with me. Since it was the first day we were able to relax and make friends with our new room mates. It was Friday night and we had a whole weekend to party and have fun before we had to get serious and work hard. Elisabeth was very nice. She said we could call her Beth and we did. Amy however...well there was something about her. She seemed nice and all but not like someone I'd get too close to. Jen, Beth, Amy and I decided to go to a club. While we were there Amy said to me "Hey Em theres a cute guy checking you out!" I smiled and said "Oh. Well I'm not interested." Upset Amy replied "You didn't even look at him! How do you know you're not interested?" Confused I said back "Because I have a boyfriend..." Amy just sucked her teeth and said "I always end up with the goodie two shoes!" She ended up walking over to the guy herself. She rubbed on his back and whispered in his ear. Then she took his hand and walked over to the bathroom with him. Beth, Jen and I just looked at each other.

Jesse's POV:
    It was one month into my tour and I was missing Emma like crazy! On the bright side I was having an amazing time! The energy from my fans was incredible! I saw a lot of beautiful girls who, if I weren't madly in love with Em, I would have most definitely layed some moves on them. Every single concert was different yet the same. I connected with my fans on the stage and they always put the biggest smile on my face! Then every night I would call Em and we'd talk until we fell asleep. I did find though as time went by we talked less and less. Soon it got to the point where we weren't even calling each other every night. She was super busy studying and trying to get good grades in all of her classes while I was exhausted every night. I loved traveling to different parts of the world but there was times where I just wanted to relax in one place and sleep with Em in my arms. Sometimes I wondered what it would be like to lead a normal life and go to school with Em instead of being on tour. As much as I loved her, I also loved my fans and couldn't see myself doing anything else. I called Em one night after a tiring day. She picked up and said "Jesse! How are you?" Grinning I replied "I'm good just really tired." She said back "Well go to sleep. I have a lot of work I have to do tonight anyway..." Frowning a bit I said "Uh well okay I guess. Talk to you tomorrow?" She was quiet for a minute as she thought. Then she said back "Well maybe. This is just a really busy time for me." I nodded and said "Well okay. Love you" "Love you too" she said back. We hung up and I layed back in bed. This was really hard being away from Em. I really couldn't wait until I could hold her in my arms again.

Five months later:
    My tour was long over and I was back in LA. I was getting calls to do cartoon voices and to guest star in television shows. My career was really going well! I was even working with producers and song writers on material for my next album! Everyone was trying to convince me to stay here in LA for good but I didn't want to. I was dying to get back to New York and be with Em! It was bad enough we rarely got to talk anymore. One day as I sat in a diner and was enjoying a burger a guy walked up to me and surprised asked "You're Jesse McCartney aren't you?" I chuckled and nodded. He sat at my table and replied "Dude! I broke up with my girl because of you..." In confusion I said "Huh?" He grinned and said "Well I'm not complaining. But see, my girl was crazy obsessed with you. She still is. And she's always talking about you and wanting to buy the latest 'Jesse merchandise' I told her she didn't have a life if it revolved around you and she got all upset or whatever. Then I said if she loved you so much she should just stalk you and leave me alone" Then the guy laughed as he continued "So we broke it off and we haven't talked in over a month. I'm a free man and I tell you it feels great!" I laughed and said "Well uh I'm sorry" Smiling the guy said "Its okay. I am loving the single life! I'm Derek by the way" I nodded and he asked me "So what about you? You tied down?" I grinned and said "Well I have a girlfriend if thats what you mean. Her names Emma and I am crazy about her!" He nodded and said back "And you're how old?" I replied "18" and he laughed again. "Dude I'm 20 and I can't be tied down to one girl! I mean c'mon. You're Jesse freaking McCartney. You can have any girl you want! I bet you can have a different girl every night too..." I just looked at him strange. "Well its your life man. If you want to live it like a married man at 18 then its totally up to you" He said goodbye and then walked away. Shrugging I just finished off my burger.

I sat in the studio thinking up ideas for my next album when my manager told me I had a visitor. Surprised I nodded and she walked away to get them. She returned with Matt Billinger! I hadn't talked to him since right before Dream Street broke up. He grinned and said "Hey man how you been?" I also grinned and replied "Good. Just finished a tour, working on ideas for my next album, all that good stuff. How about you?" We talked for a while and then we got to talking about our love lives. Matt was single and when I told him I went out with Em he chuckled. Laughing a bit I said "You're the second person today to chuckle when I told them I had a girlfriend. Whats up with that?" Matt's face became serious as he asked "Is she famous? Who are her parents? I don't think I heard of her before.." A bit confused I replied "No she's not famous. She's a regular person and so are her parents" Matt just shook his head and then said "And when's the last time you saw her face to face?" With a frown I answered "Over five months ago.." Matt nodded and said "Yup I figured as much. I can't believe you'd do that to the poor girl!" I got a bit angry as I said back "Matt you're making no sense! What the hell are you talking about??" He sighed and said "You know famous people can't date regular people! You made her fall for you knowing damn well you won't be able to give her what she deserves...a man who will be there for her." I became very sad as I faced the ground. What Matt said was starting to make sense. In a low voice I said "It just happened...I can't turn off my feelings" Matt shook his head some more and said back "And now you're going to end up breaking her heart when she finds out you guys can never have a normal relationship. Phone calls and video chats just won't cut it" Matt saw how miserable I looked and continued in a low voice "For her sake...end it before you hurt her even more. If you really do love her you won't lead her on and make her suffer any longer. Give her a chance at a normal relationship man" I slowly nodded and finally looked back up. With a smile Matt said "I'm here for you man" I tried to smile back but failed miserably.

Emma's POV:
    Being a freshmen in college was very stressful. I hardly had time to talk every night with Jesse anymore. He was also super busy. We were lucky if we talked once a week. I tried to go out and have fun with Jen, Amy and Beth but between being stressed over clases and missing Jesse I just wasn't up for it. I layed in bed in my dorm resting while I waited for the girls to return from going out for dinner and drinks. I was wishing that Jesse would call tonight and decided if he didn't then I would. As I layed there listening to Tell Her I felt my cell vibrate and grinned big when I saw it was Jesse. I answered excited "Hey Jess!" He replied back "Heyy" and sounded very weird. Worried I asked "You okay Jess?" He was silent for a long time. I thought he maybe hung up on me but then I heard his voice again saying "Um this is...this is so hard.." He sighed and sounded so very sad and miserable. Scared I sat up in bed and said "Jesse you're scaring the crap out of me! Whats going on??" His voice shook as he said back "I'll always love you Em. Remember that...a-and its because I love you that I'm doing this..." I was now terrified and my heart was doing 100 beats per second. He sighed and continued on "It's over Emma.." I was now shaking as I said in a fake laugh "Haha stop playing around Jesse!" In a shaky voice he said "I'm not playing Em. It's over between us" I began to cry and shake even harder as I asked "But why??" He replied in a low voice, so low that I could barely hear him "Because I love you and you deserve better" I was so confused and hurt and scared and didn't know what else to say. I just sat there sobbing. Still in a low voice he said "Please don't hate me" Every part of my body was trembling...even my lips. In tears I replied "I don't hate you. I knew I wasn't good enough for you anyway" In a sad voice he said "Em it's not that at all!" In anger, mostly at myself, I replied "It was nice while it lasted. How do they say it? Better to have loved and lost then not loved at all? I sincerely hope you have a great life." and hung up. In anger and hurt I threw my cell phone hard against the wall and watched as it smashed and broke. Then I buried my head in my pillow and cried and cried and cried.

Jesse's POV:
    Emma hung up on me. I tried to call her back but it kept saying "The caller you are trying to reach is unavailable. Please hang up and try again" I dropped to the sofa chair and actually began to cry silently. I just broke the heart of the girl I loved more than life itself and now my heart felt like it was burning in an open pit. I buried my face in my hands and just cried.
    opanda4
    opanda4

Post  opanda4 Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:25 am

ohmygoshhh!!!! Sad

and Emma Nelson? haha there is (well was) an Emma Nelson on Degrassi:)
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 am

opanda4 wrote:ohmygoshhh!!!! Sad

and Emma Nelson? haha there is (well was) an Emma Nelson on Degrassi:)

I know =[

Yeaaa I came up with Emma cause I liked the name & then I couldn't think of a last name so I used the Emma's from Degrassi haha and that's where I got Jenna from too! lol =]

opanda4
    opanda4

Post  opanda4 Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:37 pm

lol I don't mind because I LOVE Degrassi!!! <3
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:21 am

opanda4 wrote:lol I don't mind because I LOVE Degrassi!!! <3

Yeaaaa Degrassi rocks!!! =] <333
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:23 am

Okay I changed my mind. I'm going to continue part 2 on here instead of making a new thread, just to make it easier for everyone. Hope you all enjoy! =]

Young Love Lost & Found: Part 2

Chapter 1: Three years later; Emma's POV
    I could barely keep my eyes open as I sat at my desk. 95 pages down, 5 more to go and I would be done with this report. My eyes were literally burning and felt like someone was pulling on my eye lids, trying to force them shut. Defeated I closed my laptop and just layed my head on my desk, closing my eyes. At that time the door to our dorm opened up and Jenna, Beth and Amy walked in. They were laughing and giggling. Amy said to Jen "That is one fine man right there! You better watch out before I take him!" Jenna laughed a bit and said "Uh thanks..he's my fiancée" Amy raised her eyebrows and replied "Ohh an off limits guy! How exciting and sexy!" I lifted up my head and looked at the door. Jen and Beth were just staring at Amy. Looking back she said "What??" We all just shook our heads. Then Beth said "Well guys I have some news..." We all looked at her and she sat down. With a sigh she continued "I'm going to finish up my last year in England" Jenna and I both frowned. Amy looked like she didn't care. Jen said "Aw we're going to miss you so much!" I nodded cause it was true. Beth was a great friend. I kinda felt bad as I wished it were Amy leaving instead. She always acted like she was better than us and didn't even hang out with us much.Still frowning, Jen and I walked over to Beth and hugged her. Then with a smile I said "Well you can still call us and send us messages and stuff" She nodded and we all smiled. Then she began to pack. In wonder I thought aloud "I wonder if we will get another room mate.." Amy shook her head and said "Ugh I hope not. Two is bad enough as it is..." Then she looked at us and added "No offense" although she didn't look like she meant it. About an hour later Beth was finally packed. We all hugged one last time and then she left. I sat back at my desk and worked on finishing my 100 page paper.

It was Friday night and I was hanging out with Jen and Beth on Beth's last night here. As we sat in a booth in our favorite club sipping sodas Beth looked at me and asked awkwardly "So Emma..since this is my last night with you girls theres something I've been dying to ask you..." I smiled at her and nodded saying "Okay go ahead" She took a breath and continued on "Well that night when you were crying hysterically...I know it wasn't because you were in danger of being kicked out of NYU. What really happened?" I just looked at her as I thought about if it would be painful bringing up a memory from the past. She looked at me even more awkwardly and said "Uh well its okay. I was just curious and concerned but its none of my business.." In a somewhat low voice I said to myself "No I'm 21 damn it. I need to stop acting like I'm still 18" Beth looked confused at me I smiled at her saying "No its okay. I guess since Amy's not here then I can tell you." I sucked in a deep breath and continued "That night my boyfriend broke up with me" I stopped to see if I would start crying. To my surprise I was able to stay calm although it still hurt so very much to talk about it. Beth looked at me so sad and replied "Aw I'm sorry hun. But if I may put in two cents...there are plenty of guys out there who would find you attractive. Never cry over a guy" she finished with a smile. I smiled too as I said "Well I mean, I had my heart broken by another guy before him who I thought I was in love with. But then the other guy came along and I knew I was in love. Or well I thought I was in love...anyway he broke my heart just like the first guy only a million times worse" Beth looked shocked as she said "What did he do to you??" I replied "Well he just broke up with me. But I lost my virginity to him and well at the time I loved him so much that it hurt if that makes any sense. So yeaaa I guess thats why" Beth took my hand and said "I'm so sorry sweetie. Whoever he was...he wasn't good enough for you" I kinda smiled as I said "Well no I wasn't good enough for him. He was famous after all and I'm just a regular girl" Beth's eyebrows raised as she said "Oh really? I wonder if I know him" Taking another deep breath I said back "You might...his name is Jesse McCartney" Beth's eyes got huge as she said "You were dating Jesse McCartney?!?" I laughed and nodded. Then somehow her eyes got even bigger as she said "A-and you had sex with him??" I nodded again and she looked like she might pass out. "Oh my if that was meee" she said and then got a far off look in her eye. Jen and I laughed at how Beth was freaking out. Finally she snapped out of it and said "Well even still. You will find a guy who loves you more than life" I smiled and thanked her. We drank, ate and talked the night away.

Jesse's POV:
    I was really happy with all the new songs on my Departure and Departure Recharged albums. My music has definitely changed somewhat from the Beautiful Soul and Right Where You Want Me days. Then again I changed a lot as well, both physically and mentally. My hair was no longer blonde in that Justin Bieber Aaron Carter looking hairstyle. I wanted to try something different and was tired of people saying we all were copying off of each other. So my hair was now shorter and darker. Also, after I broke up with Em, I threw myself into my work. I was working constantly, around the clock. It was the only way I was able to keep my mind off of Em. As I sat looking over the stops of my tour I felt arms from behind me wrap around me. I looked to see Katie kissing my cheek. "Hey you." she said to me. I smiled and kissed her lips. Katie Cassidy was one hot girl! She was just what I needed in my life. Katie sat on my lap and looked at my laptop screen. "Going on tour soon huh?" she asked me. I nodded and she pouted. In a sexy voice she said to me "Aww c'mon Jessss. Don't leave me again. You're always working as it is so I barely get to see you. Just don't go on tour this time." I looked at her odd and said "Katie I have to go on tour. For my fans." She became upset and got off my lap. "Well you can forget about my gift for you then! Here's a hint!" She bent down and grabbed a bag from the floor next to her. Then she threw it hard at me. In a huff she stormed off and left me sitting there. Sighing I looked in the bag and grinned when I saw what was inside. There was a thong. Lately Katie's been pissed at me because I'm always working so we haven't had sex in literally weeks. I placed the bag back on the ground. Em never got mad and told me not to go on tour. She understood. I sighed and took out the dog tag from my pocket. I smiled big and felt my heart warm up as I stared at her picture smiling at me. God I missed her like crazy! But she shut me out completely and I haven't seen or heard from her in three years. It was for the best though...like everyone continued to remind me. A thought came to me. What if she has someone else by now and they're having sex? In anger and jealousy I shoved the dog tag back in my pocket. I needed to go on tour as soon as possible. Performing was the only thing that ever made me happy anymore.

Last edited by iLoveJMac613 on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:26 am

Chapter 2: Emma's POV
    Beth was gone and now it was just me, Jen and Amy. I really hoped we got another room mate as nice as Beth. Now that Beth was gone Amy started hanging with us more for some strange reason. She even began acting nicer. One night we were all studying for finals when Amy slammed her text book. She yelled "Ahhh I can't take this anymore!! F*** it!" Confused I said "You okay Amy?" She looked at me and said "This is all too stressful!" I frowned and said "We are a year away from graduating! You can make it" Then she frowned at me and said "Oh stop being such a show off! Just cause you always get great grades don't mean you have to rub it in my face!" Jen looked at her and said "Woah what is your problem? She didn't rub anything in your face!" Amy glared at Jenna and said back "I don't think I was talking to you. Unless your name is Emma all of a sudden!" Jen got up and got close to Amy's face. They both glared at each other in anger. I jumped up and got between them. "Okay okay time out!!" I said to them both. Amy shook her head and said "Your pal here has issues Emma. If I were you I'd pick better friends." Angry I looked at her and said "Jenna is my best friend actually. I think you are the one with issues here sweetie" She glared at the both of us and then walked out slamming the door behind her. I shook my head and said "You didn't have to do that Jen" She looked at me and said "Yea I did. I am fed up with her already." Jen explained to me how when Eric came over to visit Amy kept trying to flirt with him. "She really pisses me off. Like c'mon now must she try to sleep with every guy within 1 inch of her??" I could tell Jenna was upset so I said to her "Its okay Jen. Eric is crazy about you and would never dream of being with anyone else but you" She nodded and we both smiled. Right then our Resident Advisor peeked her head in our dorm. "Hey Em, Jen!" We smiled and said "Hey Mandy!" She smiled and continued on "You girls will be having a new room mate soon to take Beth's place. So let Amy know and remember to greet your new room mate with a warm NYU welcome!" We both nodded and then she left. In horror Jen said "I hope she's nothing like Amy!" I laughed and said "Me too! I hope she's really nice like Beth" After talking about what our new room mate might possibly be like Jen said "Speaking of Beth...I saw you handle talking about you know who quite well the other night." I replied "You can say his name Jenna. I'm over Jesse." Jen nodded and said "Well I'm very happy for you! Do you think you'll ever date again? Eric has some nice, hot friends!" I laughed and shook my head no. "Right now my only concern is me, myself and I. And to make myself happy I have to graduate NYU!" Jenna nodded and said "I hear that!"She left to get us some milk shakes and when I saw she was gone for sure I pulled out the little gold heart from under my shirt. I rubbed my ringers on the engraving 'Em & Jess' I might be over Jesse but I still missed him so much. I was still hurting. Maybe I wasn't over him after all? I haven't seen or heard from him in three years now! When ever I heard his name mentioned on tv or the radio I changed the channel or station.It was almost like he didn't exist and, honestly, that was the only way I was able to keep the hurt at bay. The locket was the only thing connected to Jesse that I couldn't bring myself to get rid of. As I gripped it tight Jen came in with two milkshakes. Quickly I placed my shirt back over the locket and smiled as she handed me a vanilla shake.

Jesse's POV:
    I was officially going to tour in a month. I wished I could start tomorrow! When I told Katie this she got very happy. "Well at least I have you all to myself for a month" she said to me. I just smiled at her and nodded. We were out for dinner together and as always the paparazzi were following us. Katie, loving the attention, grabbed me close and put my arm around her waist as we entered the restaurant. I just smiled for the cameras. Nothing new. When we sat at our table and got our menus Katie said "Hmmm I hate when we go to fattening places! Even the salad has meat in it!" I continued looking at my menu. When the waiter came I ordered lamb chops. Katie glared at me and I asked "What?" She shook her head at me and said "Nothing" A bit annoyed I just shook my head as well. She ordered a grilled chicken salad minus the chicken. "I mean it! I don't even want to taste the chicken grease!" she said to the waiter. When he left she smiled at me and said "So what's new babe?" I thought for a second and replied "Well I got Ludacris to perform a rap in How Do You Sleep.." She smiled some more and said back "Thats great babe! See, I knew you could do anything you want as long as you work hard" She rubbed my hands and I smiled back and thanked her. Soon our food arrived and we ate in silence. After we finished she looked at me and said "Babe?" I replied "Yea?" as I took a few gulps of my drink. She continued on "Whose Emma?" In surprised I gulped way too much and almost chocked on my drink when I heard Em's name. Coughing uncontrollably I reached for a napkin to clean up the mess. "Well?" Katie said. In as normal a voice as I could get I asked "Where did you get that name from?" She frowned and said "Well...you were mumbling it in your sleep. You even moaned it" I became very surprised when I heard Katie say that. Not wanting her to know about the past I responded "Oh well thats weird. She's nobody. I don't know an Emma..." She smiled and nodded, obviously believing what I said. I felt like a piece of s***.

It was 2:30am when I finally got in bed. Katie was already fast asleep. I was exhausted but today's conversation at dinner was still fresh in my mind. I must have been dreaming about Emma the night before. Thinking hard I began to remember what I dreamed about: I was on vacation in Hawaii with Katie. She was surrounded by a whole bunch of guys gawking at her in her bikini and trying to talk to her. Irritated I walked off and went to the little cave I had first found when I was 16. To my surprise, Emma was there. She was kneeling and it looked like she was looking at something in the water. I walked over to her and knelt beside her. Oddly in the dream she wasn't upset that I was dating Katie. She asked me how Katie was and I responded "Enjoying this vacation more than me" Em looked at me sympathetically and said back with a smile "Well you can watch the fish and other sea animals with me" I grinned big as I remembered her smile in the dream. It was just like I remembered in person. In the dream I said "That would be nice.." Somehow we ended up in the sand making out. I was on top of her and Em was grinding herself on me. Then she moaned my name as she held me tight against her. So turned on I was ready to have her right there in the sand. I moaned her name as she wrapped her legs around my waist and before I could slip off her bikini I woke up. Now I shook my head as it all began to make sense. I did moan Emma's name in my sleep and now I was rock hard thinking about the dream. Trying to calm down I got out my blackberry and tweeted 'Can't sleep and its almost 4am.' Not even a minute later my mentions blew up. Some girls tweeted me 'Count sheep' and other suggestions. Many of them were tweeting me wink and kissy faces saying stuff like 'If I were in your bed you wouldn't be sleeping at all tonight!' This did not help my situation at all. I looked over at Katie about to wake her up but changed my mind last minute. Placing my Blackberry back on the night stand I went to the bathroom and took a cold shower. As I let the cold water hit me I imagined Em being in here with me, leaning her wet, naked body against the tiles and having my way with her. About to let out a moan I reached and turned the water as cold as it would go and began shivering as the ice cold water shot at me like ice bullets.
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:27 am

aww, poor jmac! Sad i really hope that he gets back with emma!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:41 am

As always thanks for reading! <333

Chapter 3: Emma's POV
    Still tired I struggled to get out of bed. It was 7am and I had my first final in a few hours. After I got myself some coffee I sat at my desk and began studying. About a half hour later the door to our dorm slowly opened and a girl walked in. She looked shy and so I smiled and said "Hey" She smiled and said back "Hey. Um is this room 304E?" I nodded and asked "Are you our new room mate?" She said back "Yea I guess so" I became happy as I saw she looked just as nice as Beth. Walking over to her I held out my hand and said "I'm Emma" She took my hand and, shaking it replied "I'm Dana. Nice to meet you" I helped her with her bags and showed her her corner of the dorm. She grinned happy and said "This is really happening! I'm really here in New York!" Smiling still I asked "Where are you from?" and she replied "Canada" In amazement I asked her a whole bunch of questions about Canada and she answered them all politely. Soon Jen and Amy were awake. Jen smiled big as she walked over to us and said "You must be our new room mate! I'm Jenna" Amy just walked past and went in the bathroom mumbling "Now we got another one. Just great" Confused Dana asked "Does she not like me?" Jen smiled at her and said "Don't pay mind to her Dana. She doesn't like anybody" Jen and I helped Dana unpack and then told her where all of her classes were. Soon I saw I had to get ready for class. After a quick shower I got dressed and walked off to class to begin taking my finals.

Jesse's POV:
    I felt a hand rubbing up my shoulders and groggily woke up but didn't open my eyes. I was still turned on from a few hours ago and now having Katie rubbing on me made me hard again. I moaned and opened my eyes. She giggled as I grabbed her hand to stop her from rubbing me and went on top of her. In a low voice I said "It's been too long Katie.." and she giggled some more as she began kissing my neck. I was already ready and didn't want to waste time. I relieved my self into Katie and took out all my pent up feelings on her as she moaned my name. In less than five minutes I was done and laying next to her. She snuggled up close to me and nibbled my ear. Then she whispered "You were amazing" I wished I could tell her the same but sex with her was just a reliever, almost like the cold showers. She relieved my tension but that was all. Feeling bad I just hugged her and kissed her cheek. Then she got up and I watched her naked body as she walked into the bathroom. She really did have an amazing body but it just didn't leave me wanting more or make me go crazy with desire. Sighing I went into the bathroom down the hall and showered as well. Then I got dressed and got some coffee. Katie kissed me and said "I'll see you later Mr.Horny" Grinning I said back "How am I Mr.Horny?" She giggled and said "You were moaning in your sleep again and then you wake up and have your way with me!" I just smiled and took a sip of my coffee. She kissed my cheek and said "See ya later babe" I said back "Later" and after making sure the dog tag was in my pocket I walked out the door and made my way to the studio.

Emma's POV:
    Finally I was done with Finals for today! Just three more days and I would be done for the semester. I went back to our dorm and saw Dana sitting on her bed. She looked sad. I walked over to her and said "Whats up Dana?" She replied in a sad voice "I enter so many contests and I never win! I even spent over an hour writing a poem for one contest but they emailed me today saying I didn't win" Dana looked like she was going to cry. Sitting next to her I smiled and said "When the time is right you will win. Just have patience" She smiled too and said "I'm trying! I really am! I just want to meet him so badly!" I was about to ask her who she was talking about when Jen and Amy stormed in arguing. Sighing I walked over to them and said "Please stop fighting!" In anger Jen turned to me and said "She stole my phone from my bag and sent a picture of herself in her underwear to Eric!" Surprised and angry I turned to Amy and said "What is your problem??" Angry she replied "My God I have no problem!! Can't a girl just have a little fun??" Almost yelling Jenna replied "Not with someone else's fiancée!!" Smiling big Dana asked "Oh you're engaged Jenna?" Jenna nodded but kept looking at Amy. Amy shook her head and said in a mean voice "There's obviously something you are worried about if it upsets you that I sent him a picture of me. Maybe you're afraid that I would **** him better than you?" In total anger Jenna looked like she was about to smack the s*** out of Amy. I went in front of her and said "Amy you better cut the crap now!" She sneered at me and said "You're another one! I haven't seen you with a guy the whole time I've known you! I bet if you ever did have a boyfriend he came to his senses and left you" Furious I punched Amy hard in the face.

Amy, Jenna, Dana and I sat in Mandy's office. Amy was glaring at me with hatred as she held an ice pack to her face. I bruised her pretty bad and actually felt sorry. Mandy looked disappointed as she said "I never would have expected this from you girls..." We all told our sides of the story and I was given a warning. Then I walked back to the dorm with Jen and Dana went off to class. I had no idea where Amy went. Jen laughed a little and said "Wow! We were about to tear her in half!" I laughed too and cracked up when Jen said "Mannn I wish I would have gotten the satisfaction of wiping that smug look off her face" She saw me cracking up and then also cracked up. When we calmed down I helped Jen study for her Finals.

Jesse's POV:
    Only a few weeks until I was going on tour. I sat in the studio gulping down water. Aaron, Phil and I just finished practicing some moves. Grinning Phil said "Man you really get into this stuff don't you?" I nodded also ginning and poured the rest of the water over my head. A few minutes later we continued practicing. Over an hour later we were done. As I bent down to tie my sneaker the dog tab fell out of my pocket. Phil rushed over and grabbed it before I could. "Whose this? Your cousin?" he asked me. I shook my head and snatched it from his hands. As I put it back in my pocket Aaron said "Well that sure ain't Katie!" Looking at them I saw they were both grinning at me. I sighed and said "She's my ex." Surprised Phil said "Man she looks 16!" Shaking my head I said "She was 18 there" Grinning Aaron asked "So whats her name?" I just shook my head some more and slid to the floor. "You okay man?" Phil asked me. Sighing I said "Yea I'm good. Her name is Emma" Aaron laughed and said "Well if she's your ex why are you carrying that around with you?" Phil grinned and said "He looks at Emma's picture right before he f**** Katie!" I got up and shoved him saying "Shut up!" They both laughed at me as I grabbed my towel and walked away.

I met up with my manager, Sherry. She told me about a few changes to the tour schedule and about a contest that each city was doing. The winner would get to invite two friends to come and meet me backstage after the show. I smiled and said "Sounds like a great idea" She also smiled and said back "You okay Jesse? You seem down or something" I nodded and said "Yea I'm great. Never better" Looking at me for a few more seconds she said "Well okay." and walked away. Taking out my blackberry I called Katie. When she answered she was talking in a low voice. "Hey babe" she said to me. I said hi and she continued "When you get back I'll have a nice hot bath waiting for you and a massage." I smiled and said "Thanks! Sounds perfect" We talked for a few minutes and then hung up. Everyone I work with met up and we went out for dinner. Aaron and Phil were still grinning and talking about Emma. I glared at them and they shut up for now. After dinner I went with the guys for a drink. I gulped mine down in one shot and Phil laughed saying "Easy man!" I just remained silent. Over a minute passed before Aaron said "You know we're just messing with you right?" I nodded. He continued "Is it Emma?" I nodded again. Phil said "I'm sorry man. Her leaving you was a good thing right? You get to be with Katie now" In a low voice I said "I left Emma" Surprised Aaron asked "Why did you leave her if you're obviously crazy about her?" "Because it was for the best." I answered. They both just shook their head and thankfully dropped the subject.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:22 am

Chapter 4: Emma's POV
    Amy went back to not talking to us or hanging with us and Jen and I couldn't be happier. Besides we had each other and Dana who was very nice. We talked about what we would do with all the free time. Jen wanted to plan her wedding with Eric which was going to happen in about a year. Dana and I helped her. Helping Jen plan for her wedding made me think of when I asked Jesse if he ever wanted to marry me. He said meeting me was the best day of his life, so why did he break up with me? I doubt he lied about that...I could have sworn I saw truth and love in his eyes. Then again what did I know? I was 18 and stupid. Looking through the Bridal magazine with Jenna and Dana made me feel lonely. I turned to Dana and asked "Hey Dana, do you have a boyfriend?" She shook her head and replied "No not at the moment" I smiled and said "Me neither. At least we can be lonely together" Dana laughed and said back "Yea for sure!" Jen smiled at us and said "Aw girls don't worry. You will both find your true love one day" Dana smiled big and said "I already found mine! I just have to meet him!" I grinned big and said "Well that's great! I guess I'm all alone then" Dana and Jen laughed and Dana said "No you're not. You have us!" Jen nodded and said "Yup you do!" I smiled big and said "You girls rock!" We had a group hug and then continued helping Jen with wedding plans.

Jesse's POV:
    Now that the tour was a few days away I was able to just relax. I went out a lot and enjoyed my friends' company. Katie was hardly home and that got me kinda mad. Now that I could spend more time with her she wasn't around. As I sat with Aaron and Phil one day talking about how much fun the tour will be Katie walked in. She smiled when both Aaron and Phil whistled at her. I shook my head and didn't say anything. She walked over to me and said "Well I know you're about to start tour so there's some things I want to tell you" Smiling I looked at her and said "Okay lets hear it" She sat next to me and said "Well you and I both know there's going to be many girls throwing themselves at you. Try to keep Jesse JR in your pants okay?" Aaron and Phil cracked up and my face actually got a little bit red. "Jesse JR?" I asked her. She giggled and the guys cracked up even more. I sighed and said "You know I would never cheat on you Katie. I'm not that kind of guy" She just waved her hand and said "If you do slip I don't want to know about it. Just make sure the media doesn't find out" "Katie I won't slip" I said in frustration. Ignoring my comment she continued on "And another thing, you better call me at least 3 times a day" The guys laughed some more as I said "I better?" She nodded and said "You know what it does to me when you're away. Since its your fault that I get all sad the least you can do is call me so I can hear your voice as much as possible" I can't believe she was trying to make me feel guilty! I remained silent as she said "And one last thing. Only call me in the afternoon between 3 and 5. No morning or night calls" I sighed and just nodded. She grinned and said "Love ya babe" After kissing my cheek she left and Aaron said "Man she's lucky she's so hot or I would have left her a long time ago!" I actually laughed and thought to myself why was I still with her?

I sat in my room and began to pack for my tour. My stop to New York would be in about 4 to 5 days. I had a feeling Emma wouldn't go to the show. If she did I would search the whole crowd for her when Oxygen came up. Or maybe not. That wouldn't be fair to her. It would probably hurt her. Trying not to get all sad I thought about all the other girls that would be at the show. Since Katie just assumed that I would cheat on her then maybe I should. I knew I wouldn't do it though. It just wouldn't feel right. I was excited to feel the energy from the crowd. It was like a rush and always made me feel great! I quickly looked around for everything I needed and packed it all up. Then I called Sherry and said I was ready and waiting for everyone else. I was ready early and so I decided to take a nap.

Emma's POV:
    Jen and I walked back into our dorm after having lunch together. Dana said she was busy and so she didn't come with us. When we came back Dana freaked out and ran over to us. She squealed "Oh my God I won girls!! I won a contest!!!" She was freaking out a lot and sounded so excited and happy. Grinning I said "You see I told you it would happen for you!" Jenna also grinned and said "Congrats! What did you win?" With a huge smile on her face she replied "Front row tickets for me and 2 friends to see JMac in concert!! And we get to meet him afterwards back stage!!" Since I ignored everything that had to do with Jesse I had no idea that he was also called JMac. I honestly thought Dana was talking about some new band or something. She rushed over to us and said "You girls have to come with me!!" We both smiled and nodded as I said "Thanks Dana! We would love to go!" Jenna laughed and said "Yay I've never been to a concert before!" Dana was still grinning as she said "We're going to have a great time!! We have like 4 or 5 days to get an outfit and stuff together!" We both nodded again and said "Well lets go shopping right now then!" In excitement we all grabbed our purses and headed to the mall. Dana picked out a nice skirt and top and I did as well. Jenna picked out a pair of tight jeans and a sexy top. Once we payed for our clothes we went and grabbed dinner. Dana barely touched her food. I looked at her and said "You okay Dana? Why aren't you eating?" She was smiling as she replied "I'm so excited and nervous! I never thought this day would come!" Jen smiled and said "Aw well eat up so you can have lots of energy!" Dana nodded and we all ate up.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:53 pm

This part is for Dana!! Hope you like it Wink

Chapter 5: Five days later
    It was the night of the concert and we were all getting ready. Amy saw us and said "Where are you all going dressed up?" Dana grinned and said "To a concert!" Amy shook her head and said back "Oh wow" Then she got up and left the dorm. She sounded jealous I think. As always Jenna looked amazing! Even Dana looked hot! I frowned and said "I don't know girls...maybe I should have went with jeans like you did Jen" They both smiled at me and Dana said "You look super sexy Em! I'm actually kinda jealous" I laughed and said "Hah oh please!" Jenna nodded and said "She's right! You look smokin' hot babe!" and growled at me. I cracked up and said "Okay weirdo if you guys say so. Let's go party!" Dana sat down and we looked at her saying "Are you ready to go?" She smiled and said "Yea. I just have to sit for a second. I got kinda dizzy just thinking that I was on my way to meet my true love!" I grinned and said "Well lucky you!" She laughed and finally got up saying "Okay I'm ready" We got in her car and she drove us to Madison Square Garden. When we got there I could see the place was packed. There was a lot of girls and hardly any guys. Dana squealed and said "He's right through those curtains!!" as she pointed to the stage. When we were up in line Dana gave our tickets to the lady and she led us to the front row. As we sat waiting the whole auditorium buzzed with conversation and excited girls squealing and freaking out like Dana was. Jenna looked around and said "There sure are a lot of girls here to see JMac!" Dana nodded and said "Well he is super hot!" Then she freaked out and said "Omg I hope he picks me to sing Oxygen to!!!" I grinned and said "Well I hope so too" A few minutes later a couple of men came up on stage and the crowd exploded with cheers and yells. I covered my ears and grinned as I saw Jenna do the same. Dana was also yelling and cheering. The two guys were walking around the stage and one of them said into a mike "Y'all ready??" The girls all went crazy and screamed. The other guy raised his hands upwards and said "Who do you wanttt??" The girls all began to chant 'Jesse! Jesse! Jesse!' over and over. In shook I turned to Dana and said "I thought we were here to see JMac??" She grinned super big and said "Yea we are!! Jesse McCartney!!" I began to panic and freak out. Jen looked over worriedly at me. The crowd was still cheering 'Jesse! Jesse! Jesse!' and the two guys were running to each end of the stage leading the girls on to yell even louder. I looked at Dana so scared and said "I can't! I I have to go!!" Confused she asked "Whats wrong Em??" Just as I got up and tried to leave everything went dark and the stage lit up. Then there was a fog as someone else stepped on stage. Somehow the girls all screamed even louder and, defeated, I went back to my seat. Dana was going crazy as she said "OH MY GOD IT'S HIM!!!!!" I sunk lower to my seat and cried silently. I just wanted to go back to our dorm now. Better yet, I wanted to go home to my parents. Jena rubbed my hand and said "It's okay hun"

Jesse's POV:
    I grinned super big as I heard the girls screaming extra loud. I swear man New Yorkers always go hard!! Soon I heard my cue and rushed over to the stage. The crown exploded with cheers and I grinned bigger. Walking over to the mike I said "Y'all ready!?" They cheered even louder and all got up out their seats as the music began to play. I began singing with Aaron and Phil "Oh ohhhh Oh ohhhh Oh Ohhh Oh its been about a year now Ain't seen or heard from you..." I did my dances and the guys did theirs right along side me. I was happy to hear the crowd singing along. I walked up to the right side of the stage and touched hands with the front row. The girls freaked out and I could hear them yelling "We love you Jesse!!!" This was the rush I lived for! Song after song the crowd continued to be super energetic and sing along. When the intro music for Into Ya began to play they screamed even louder! I grinned and Aaron and Phil did the same. We got into our places and began to dance with our canes and hats as I sang "If you let me put it a little into ya For so long I've been trying to get into ya...."I could see them waving signs asking me to marry them and saying how much they loved me! I swear I loved my fans! We continued to dance and sing. Finally we got up to Oxygen. I looked over the crowd trying to decide who to bring up to stage. All of the girls were freaking out and begging me to pick them. I decided to pick someone from the middle since I wasn't at that side much. As I glanced at the middle section I saw a girl in the front row. She was sitting in her chair and was slid down facing the ground. I found that weired and decided to walk over to her. I got right in front of her and she didn't look up. Thinking she was shy and didn't want to get picked, I went two seats down to her friend. She freaked out as I took her hand and led her to the stage. Then I led her to the seat on the stage and asked her "Whats your name sexy?" She grinned so big and replied "I'm Dana!" I smiled at her and then walked over to the other side of the stage. The music began to play and I began to sing to Dana as I walked closer and closer to her. I got down on my knees, held one of her hands, and sang "One second without you you know that I'd die for sure I'm depending on you I can't do this on my own Everything else I can do without I hope you know You are my oxygen Without you I couldn't live" I then put my head on her lap as I continued "Oh ohh oh ohh oh ohhh Ohwoah" Making our foreheads touch I looked into her eyes and sang "Girl you are my oxygen Girl you are my oxygen Girl you are my oxygen Yeaaaa" When it was over I pulled her up by the hand and hugged her tight. She was grinning like crazy and it looked like her eyes were watery. She whispered in my ear "Thank you so much!" and I whispered back "No problem Dana" Then I took her hand and walked her off stage as the crowd screamed like crazy. I took Dana backstage and handed her a water bottle. "Enjoy the show?" I asked her. She nodded and replied "Yes so much!! I'm such a huge fan and this means the world to me!" I smiled and said "Well I appreciate your support" After hugging her one last time I made sure she got back to her seat in the audience and then walked back on stage. Looking over the crowd I said into the mike "Thank you New York! I love you all!!" They screamed and went crazy as the music for Beautiful Soul came on. "Up to one last song before I go??" I yelled into the mike. They all screamed yes and began to sing along "I don't want another pretty face I don't want just anyone to hold I don't want my love to go to waste I want you and your beautiful soul!" When it was over I smiled at the crowd one last time and said "New York, you're the best! I miss y'all!!" As I ran off stage with Aaron and Phil I heard the crowd erupt in screams and cheers.

Emma's POV:
    When it was all over Dana was still grinning like crazy! She said "He picked me!! And he hugged me twice!" I smiled and said in a low voice "That's great! I'm so happy for you" Jenna also smiled and just nodded. Excited Dana continued "You guys ready to meet him backstage?" I shook my head and in a panic said "NO!!" Dana looked at me weird and I said "Uh no. I don't feel too good all of a sudden. You and Jenna go. I'll wait out here" Looking concerned Dana asked "You sure?" I smiled and nodded. Then she walked off with Jen as I went outside.

Jesse's POV:
    I waited backstage for the contest winner and her friends. To my surprise Dana walked in with a girl. Grinning she said "I was the contest winner!!" Also grinning I said "Well today must be your lucky day!" I walked over to them and hugged Dana for the third time. Then I turned to her friend and froze for a second. She looked so familiar! Too familiar...Dana smiled and said "This is my friend Jen-" The girl interrupted and said "Jennifer! Nice to meet you JMac" I nodded and shook her hand, feeling awkward as Dana looked at her weird. We took a picture together and Dana said "Our other friend was feeling sick and left right after the show" I nodded and said "Its okay. Here, you can give her this" I handed Dana two signed pictures, one for her and one for her sick friend. Then I turned to Jennifer and said "Here ya go" She didn't smile at all, just took the picture and said "Thanks" I nodded and said "So uh did you enjoy the show?" Jennifer thought a minute and just nodded. Feeling even more awkward I rubbed the back of my neck and said "Cool" She looked at Dana who was just looking at me with fascination and love. "We should go Dana. Em is waiting" Jennifer said to her. Looking so surprised I looked at her and she said "Emily. Our friend Emily is waiting for us" Now I knew for sure...this was Jenna. Smiling at Dana I said "Hey why don't you go and meet Aaron and Phil too. They're great guys" She nodded excited and walked off leaving me and Jenna alone. She now glared at me and said "I'm going now" Nervous I said "Wait Jenna!" She just looked at me as I continued "Emma is here too?" She shook her head and said "She didn't even know it was to see you or she wouldn't have came at all" Miserable I said "Jenna please, I have to see her" She just shook her head again and walked off.
    danal32
    danal32

Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:08 pm

wow! i absolutely loved this chapter!!!! thanks sooo much for this becs! you rock! Very Happy I love you Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 2 690817 cheers
    opanda4
    opanda4

Post  opanda4 Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:28 pm

ohmygosshhh!! Smile soo good!!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:49 pm

Thank you so much guys!! =]

Chapter 6: Emma's POV
    Jenna and Dana finally came out almost ten minutes later. Dana rushed over to me and said "Oh MY God Emma he is amazingly nice! He hugged me three times today and gave us all signed pictures!" She handed me mine and then looked at hers with a dreamy sigh. Jenna looked over worriedly at me. With a sigh I looked down at the first picture I would see of Jesse in three years. My heart stopped when I saw him. He no longer had his beautiful blonde hair. It was cut short and dark. Besides that he looked the same. Same intense green eyes, same face, same smile that made me forget everything and everyone. He looked so sexy and perfect. Tears welled up in my eyes as my feelings of missing him grew strong and the pain attacked me. Dana looked at me and said "I know! I'm surprised I didn't cry when I met him! He's so hot and nice and perfect!" Jenna rubbed my back as I continued to stare at his picture and read what he wrote. It said 'Much love, Jesse McCartney' I wanted to crumble the picture into a little ball but I couldn't bring myself to do it. With a frown Jenna whispered "He recognized me. He asked for you...he said he wanted to see you" I shook my head and said back "I...don't know" Dana looked at the both of us and said "Am I missing something here?" Jenna said in a low voice to her "We'll explain later" Then she looked at me and said "It's totally up to you Em. I didn't say anything to him so for all he knows, you don't know that he wants to see you" I nodded and wiped away my tears. After taking a deep breath I said "Okay I really do miss him so much...I think I will go see him" Jenna nodded and said "We'll be right here hun" I nodded and went back inside.

Jesse's POV:
    I sat on a couch in a room backstage where I was getting ready before the show. I couldn't believe Emma was here and I didn't get to see her! Obviously she was friends with Dana who won the contest. Yet she didn't come back stage. Em must really hate me. I shook my head and took out the dog tag, staring at her picture. My Blackberry rang and I saw it was Katie. With a sigh I picked up and she said "So I'm going to be super busy for the next few days. Don't call me okay? I'll call you" I said okay and hung up. When I got back to LA I decided I was going to break up with her. I heard a small knock on the door. With another sigh I got up and walked over to it. When I opened it I swear my heart stopped completely when I saw Emma standing there. Speechless I just looked at her. Her eyes were puffy like if she was crying and I felt horrible. She looked at me and said in a low voice "Hello Jesse" I smiled and managed to say "Hey. I...how are you?" For some reason I felt so awkward and I hated it. At the same time I was starting to get turned on. She had a short skirt that really showed off her legs and her lips looked so soft and sweet, just like I remembered. She looked down and then back up saying "I'm okay. Just a bit sick..." She didn't look at all sick to me. Maybe the sight of me made her sick. I half nodded and said "Sorry to hear that" Em opened her mouth to say something and then stopped herself by biting her bottom lip. I had to hold my breath for a second when she did that. My God she was just too sexy! She looked me in the eyes and said "I bet you are" Confused I said "Bet I'm what?" Irritated she said "Are you even listening to me?" I shook my head trying to calm down. Between looking in her eyes and seeing her bite her bottom lip I was ready to attack her! She must have thought I was shaking my head no cause she turned around about to leave. In a panic I rushed in front of her and stopped her. I could tell she was angry and hurt. Looking into her eyes I said "I'm so sorry Emma" Her anger melted as she looked back into my eyes. I got closer, almost under a spell, wanting so badly to kiss her. Our lips were about to touch when I heard Phil say from behind us "Yeaaaa get it Jesse!" In frustration I turned and glared at him. He put his hands in the air and said "Hey don't kill me!" and then walked off. I turned back to Em and she whispered "I should go" I didn't say anything, just continued looking in her eyes. Then Phil walked back, this time with Aaron, and they were both snickering. Aaron said to me"I thought you told Katie you weren't going to slip!" and to Emma he said "Have you met Jesse JR?" The guys both cracked up with laughter and I became very pissed off. In a low voice Em asked "Whose Katie?" With a sigh I answered also in a low voice "She's my girlfriend" She nodded and I saw tears in her eyes. I felt terrible and tried to hug her but she pushed me away and walked off. The guys laughed and said "Oh sorry man. Didn't mean to mess up your flow" I shook my head in anger and began to walk off. They followed me and asked "So who was that?" Turning to them I said "Emma" Aaron's eyes got big as Phil said "Oh man! Dude we're so sorry!!" I just looked away so very pissed and walked off away from them.

Emma's POV:
    I came back outside trying to stop the tears. When Dana and Jenna saw me they rushed up to me. Both hugging me Jen asked "What happened??" I whispered "He tried to kiss me when he has a girlfriend!" In anger Jenna said "He's leading you on again??" Dana looked jealous as she said "He tried to kiss you??" I nodded and wiped away my tears saying "This was a mistake. I shouldn't have went inside" Jenna hugged me and said "I'm so sorry Em. Lets go and grab something to eat" I nodded again and we all walked over to Dana's car. Dana frowned at me when we got to a stoplight and said "Emma do you know why he tried to kiss you? He only hugged me" I looked at the ground and whispered "Well he might still have feelings for me but I'm not sure. We used to go out when we were 18" Dana nodded and said "Oh okay...wow." and shook her head. In wonder I asked "What?" She looked at me and said "Well if I were Jesse's girlfriend I'd never let him go" In a low voice I said back "He dumped me" Dana looked shocked as she said "Oh I'm sorry!" I looked out the window and watched the cars driving by. Now that I saw Jesse again I couldn't get him off of my mind.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:42 am

Chapter 7: Jesse's POV
    I was angry at Aaron and Phil. They messed up my chance to kiss Emma! Now that I thought about it though, maybe that was a good thing. I did still have a girlfriend and I didn't want to cheat on her or hurt Emma. Sighing I walked over to them and said "So whats up?" They grinned and said "You're not pissed at us anymore?" I shook my head no and then Phil said "Good! Oh man now I know why you're crazy about her! That girl has a killer body!" I glared at him and he laughed saying "Hey she's not your girl anymore! Katie is!" Shaking my head I said back "Well not for long. I think I'm going to break up with Katie" They grinned and Phil said "Because you want Emma?" I thought for a second and said "Well its more than that..." Aaron nodded and said "Well I will be there when you break up with her. She'll need a shoulder to cry on" and then he winked. I laughed and said "Yea okay you go ahead and do that" Now that we were all cool again we could continue on with the rest of the tour. As I sat on a plane on my way to Florida I thought about how I could break it off with Katie gently. Then I thought about what I would do once I was single. I decided there and then that if I couldn't be with Emma then I would stay single.

Emma's POV:
    I looked up Jesse's girlfriend and saw that she was very pretty. Then I saw that on almost every site it said that Jesse and Katie have been going out for three years and started going out the week after Jesse and I broke up! He must have broke up with me so he could be with Katie. I began to cry as I realized he lied to me. He didn't break up with me because it was for the best. He wanted to be with Katie. I wiped my tears and decided that I wasn't going to cry over Jesse or any guy anymore. I'm 21 now, not 18. I need to go out with other guys. Walking over to Jenna I said "So how many friends does Eric have?" She grinned and said "Yay! You need to forget about Jesse for good!" I grinned also and said "Yea I do! Jesse had Katie now...obviously he moved on. It's not fair that I haven't" She nodded and called Eric. He told her a few of his friends were single and would probably love to get to know me. I talked to Eric as he described all of his single friends. I smiled and said "That last guy sounds good" Eric replied "Okay cool. I'll let Kevin know you want to meet with him!" We hung up and Jenna said "So imagine if you and Kevin hit it off! We could double date!" I laughed and said back "Baby steps Jen. Baby steps" Dana walked in and sat on the bed with us. With a smile she asked "So its later. Can you explain what ever it was you was going to tell me that day after the show?" I smiled and said "Well okay but you know the main idea.." I sighed and continued on "I met Jesse when I was 16 in Hawaii. Then when we were 18 he asked me out and at first I refused him because my first boyfriend, Sean, broke my heart. Eventually I said yes to Jesse and we went out for a few months. I lost my virginity to him...and well we were in love. But then he went on tour and about five months later randomly broke up with me over the phone." Dana looked sad as she said "But why?" I answered "Because...well he said it was for the best. He didn't really give me any real reason. I think it was because he wanted to be with Katie Cassidy" Dana nodded and said "Aw wow I'm sorry! He seems like such a nice guy..." I nodded and said "He is! He's a sweetheart" Jenna looked at us and said "Okay enough Jesse talk! You want to go out with one of Eric's friends too Dana?" Dana laughed and shook her head no. We talked about other stuff for over an hour.

Jesse's POV:
    I felt someone shoving my shoulders and woke up to see Aaron was the one shoving me. In a low voice he said "Man if you don't stop moaning in your sleep!!" I grinned and said back "I was moaning?" He looked irritated and turned his iPod on. I laughed and closed my eyes again. This time I dreamt about the first time Emma and I made love. Even though it was on my tour bus she said it was special because it was with me. I smiled and imagined I was holding her right now. Instantly I fell back asleep. In about another three hours the plane landed in Europe. I was finally doing my overseas stops for this tour! In another month or so I would be going back to LA and breaking up with Katie. She never called me back so I assumed she was still busy. Honestly I didn't care that she didn't call back. As we walked to our hotel Phil said with a grin "So I'm guessing Emma has met Jesse Jr?" I was actually in a great mood and so instead of getting angry I said "Yup she has. They're great friends" The guys cracked up and I couldn't help but crack up as well. Then Aaron said "Now who does Jesse Jr like more? Emma or Katie?" With a grin I said "Emma hands down. She knows what games he likes to play. Keeps him up all night" Phil burst into laughter and Aaron made a disgusted face as he said "C'mon man!!" Laughing I said "Hey you asked" Phil and I laughed at Aaron the whole way to our hotel.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:59 am

wow...it's getting good! i hope emma and jmac get back together!!!! they deserve to be together! they are like peas in a pod!!! Very Happy Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 2 690817 Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 2 690817 cheers
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:01 am

haha here ya go!! Wink

Chapter 8: Emma's POV; A Few Weeks Later
    Kevin was a cute guy and seemed nice and all but he wanted to move too fast. We were on our second date and he was rubbing my legs trying to put his hand under my skirt. I smacked his hands away and whispered "Do you mind?? Just watch the movie!" He grinned and whispered back "Aw now c'mon. Have a little fun" as he leaned in and kissed my neck. I shook my head and pushed him off of me. I whispered "Not in a public place!" Still grinning he took me by the hand and walked me out of the theater. As he led me to his car I asked "What do you think you're doing?" He replied "Well you said not in public right? My place is as non public as it gets" I shook my head and stood silent. When we got there he led me to the couch and began to kiss me. Trying to have a normal dating life I kissed him back. When I felt his hands trying to slip off my shirt I pushed him off of me. "You're moving too fast Kevin" I said to him. Making a frustrated sound he got off of me and said back "Fine." I sighed and got up. "I think I should go.." I said to him. He nodded and said "Yea I think you should too" Quickly I left without another word. Kevin was definitely not someone I could see myself going on another date with.

Jesse's POV:
    One more week and this tour was over! I got kind of sad because I would miss performing for my fans. The bright side was I would finally be free from Katie and get to live the single life. The more I thought about it, the more I knew I didn't want to live the single life. I wanted to be with Emma. Every time I thought about asking her to take me back I heard everyone telling me that I shouldn't do it. 'Its not fair to yourself or to her' and 'If you really do love her you'll let her be with someone who can always be there for her' flashed through my mind. Thats what everyone kept telling me. I was famous and needed to go out with someone who was also famous. It was so frustrating. I don't even know why I listened to them! Em understood and even though we missed each other badly when I first went on tour, we made it work. If I weren't an ass I would have been able to go back to New York and be with Emma after my tour. Instead I broke up with her and asked Katie Cassidy out a week later. I was a stupid 18 year old! It's my life and if I want to be with Emma then I can as long as she also wants to be with me. Deciding to not listen to anybody anymore I began to think of ways to get Emma back. My Blackberry rang and it was Katie. I picked up and she was yelling at me "Why haven't you called me?? I haven't talked to you in almost a month!" Irritated I said "You said you would call me! I was waiting for your call" I shook my head as Katie continued to talk. Then she said "You know what Jess? I think we should split. Obviously you don't care about me!" I sighed and said "I do care about you Katie but I also agree. We should split up" I heard her gasp and say "So we're through?" I grinned and said back "Yup guess we are" She said in a somewhat low voice "Okay good! " and hung up on me. I grinned big, being very happy. This was easier than I thought! I told Aaron and Phil and Aaron said "Now she can't cry on my shoulder!" We laughed and I said "Well there's plenty of other girls. Meanwhile I'm going to try and get Emma back!" They both grinned and pounded my back saying "Good luck man!" I thanked them and we went on to prepare for one of the last shows overseas.

Emma's POV: Later That Night
    As I sat at my desk Kevin wrote to me on MSN. He said 'Hey I know we didn't really hit it off cause I was goin too fast. Wanna maybe try a 3rd date?' With a sigh I answered back 'Yes you did move way too fast. I guess I can give you one more chance' He replied 'Great! Pick you up tomorrow' and went offline. I sighed and took out my autographed picture of Jesse. He's with someone else now so I have no choice but to move on. Taking off the locket I looked at the engraving. It just didn't feel right wearing a locket saying 'Em & Jess' when Jesse was with Katie. Feeling naked without it around my neck I slipped it into my desk drawer along with the autographed picture. Then I went down to take a nap. When I woke up I saw Jenna rushing into our dorm looking very excited. She ran over to my bed and said "Em!! Seventeen Magazine wants us!! They're going to send us to their intern office in LA over the break!" I grinned big and sat up saying "This is awesome!!" As we hugged Dana walked over to us looking surprised. She asked "You guys are going to Seventeen Magazine too?" We nodded and she smiled big saying "I am too!" We all grinned and was very happy for each other. In excitement Jen said "LA is amazing!! I can't wait to go!" I stood up for a long time that night talking with the girls about LA.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:12 am

oh man...go get emma back jesse!she needs you a lot!!! yay! Very Happy I love you Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 2 690817
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:47 am

Chapter 9: Emma's POV cont.
    We all had our bags packed and ready for LA! Jenna sighed and said "I'm really going to miss Eric!" With a smile I said "Don't worry, you'll have me and Dana to keep you company!" Dana nodded and said "Yup! We're here for you" Jenna smiled and said "You girls are awesome!" We all grinned as we got in a cab that took us to the airport. Feeling bad I said to Jen "Hey can you tell Eric to apologize to Kevin for me? I kinda stood him up..." She smiled and nodded. The night I was supposed to go out with Kevin I had a 'missing Jesse' attack. I missed him so much that I couldn't go out with any other guy. I just wanted to sit in my dorm and close my eyes since that was one of the few things that helped ease the pain. I also ended up wearing my locket again. I didn't even care anymore if Jesse was with Katie! I was going to wear that locket for a long time to come. We got to the airport and waited for our plane to begin boarding. Dana was so excited as she said "First I get to go to New York and now LA! This is awesome!! Maybe I'll bump into JMac!" Looking confused for a second at Dana she half smiled and said "Oh yea...Jesse lives in LA now Em..." I also half smiled and said "Its okay I guess. He has Katie now so hopefully we'll stay clear of each other." Dana nodded and we heard the announcement saying our plane was boarding. In excitement we all rushed and got on the plane. Excited Jenna giggled "LA here we come baby!!"

Jesse's POV:
    Sitting in a restaurant with the guys enjoying a hot meal was just what I needed. I felt great to be back in LA! Aaron and Phil were going to hang for a while and then go on home to their families. As we ate Phil asked me "So what is your grand plan to get Emma back?" I thought for a second and said "Well for starters I'm dying to kiss her again. I almost did when you clowns came and scared her off!" They laughed and Aaron said "Yea and we apologized!" I grinned and said "Yea I know. I just miss the taste of her soft lips..." They laughed some more and Phil said "Uh okay we get it. You miss Emma! Don't go into details about how much Jesse Jr misses her!" I laughed and said "Don't worry I won't" As we sat and ate my Blackberry rang. To my surprise and irritation it was Katie. Sighing I excused myself and picked up saying "What do you want Katie?" With a smug sounding voice she said "I know who Emma is now you lying prick!! I'm glad we broke up! Now I can be with Mark!" Shaking my head I said back "How do you know about Em? And thats great..." Still sounding smug she said "I met one of your High School buddies and they told me all about you and her" I nodded and said "Yea okay you figured it all out. Congrats" Katie said back "You are unbelievable! Goodbye Jesse" and hung up. With a sigh I hung up as well and went back to lunch with the guys. With a grin Aaron said "You'll never guess what we found out!" Also grinning I asked "What?" "Emma is on her way to LA!" he said. In shock I said "Seriously?? Like right now??" They both nodded and laughed. Phil said "I have a cousin who works at Seventeen Magazine and she told me that their newest inters from New York were on their way. And Emma was one of them!" I grinned even bigger and got excited. I was going to get Emma back for sure! I finished off lunch in a rush and got up. Grinning I said "Thanks man! This makes up for your stupidity earlier this month" They both grinned at me and got up as well. We all said goodbye and went our separate ways. I got in my car and drove to Seventeen headquarters.

I got to the building and rushed to the front desk. The woman behind it was very young, probably only a year older than me. With a grin she said "How can I help you today Mr.McCartney?" I smiled at her and said back "I was wondering if you could give me info on one of your new interns, Emma Nelson" She frowned slightly and said "Well I don't know. Thats confidential, our workers info" I grinned and turned on the charm a bit as I leaned forward on the desk. Still grinning I said to her "Aw c'mon. No body has to know but us. I just want to know where Emma will be staying" She grinned back and said "Sorry Jesse but that is strictly off limits. Now for a kiss I might change my mind." I shook my head and replied "Okay well thanks anyway. Have a good afternoon" Then I smiled at her and left. The only person's lips I wanted to kiss right now was Em's! I decided I was going to wait for Emma to come in the building and then follow her to see where she was staying. I actually became turned on at the thought that I might have her in my arms as soon as tonight! With a grin I walked back to my car.

Emma's POV:
    We finally landed in LA and it was just as beautiful as I remembered! Dana was amazed at it all and Jenna was grinning like crazy. "We did it girls! We're here in LA and will be interning for Seventeen Magazine!" Excited I said "Yea this is great! We're one step closer to making our dreams come true. We decided to drop our bags off at the hotel where we were going to stay for the next few weeks. Then we all went for yogurt at Pinkberry. As we sat and enjoyed our treat Dana turned to me and asked "This is kinda awkward but I have always been so curious to know..." I smiled and said "Know what?" With a sigh she continued "Are Jesse's lips as soft and sweet as they look?" I gulped down my yogurt and actually blushed a bit. Jenna grinned and said "I think you got your answer right there!" I giggled and said "Yes they are amazingly soft and just wonderful..." I finished with a sigh looking off into space. Dana giggled and said "I am so jealous of you right now!!" I shook my head and said "Well don't be. Be jealous of Katie Cassidy. She's been with Jesse for three years while I only was for a few months" With a frown Dana said "Oh I'm sorry. I don't mean to keep bringing him up but I can't help him! I love him so much, especially after I met him and he was so sweet!" I nodded and said back "Its okay Dana. Yea he is really nice...a total sweetheart. I don't blame you for feeling the way you do" She smiled at me and asked in a low voice "Do you think I have a chance with him?" Shocked I said "Well uh if he ever breaks up with Katie then yea sure!" She grinned so happy and obviously in love. The though of Jesse leaving Katie and being with Dana hurt so bad. I hated this feeling of jealousy and pain!

Last edited by iLoveJMac613 on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:58 am

aaawwww! it would be nice to have jmac in this story....but he really belongs to emma! (but i can always dream....) love you jesse! Very Happy Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 2 690817
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:50 am

Thanks for reading so faithfully! <333

Chapter 10:
    "You girls have a lot of potential! If you work hard I can definitely see you as employees here at Seventeen!" The head editor talked with us and said we were exactly what they needed and as long as we worked hard we could work there in the future! We were all excited and Jenna said "Let's go out and celebrate for dinner! My treat!" We all grinned and walked out of the building. We drove to our hotel to freshen up and get ready.Then we went back out and drove to a great Italian restaurant! The food was amazing and we had a great time! We were all tired and Jenna said "Oh wow I forgot LA is three hours behind New York! Its still so early here!" Dana yawned and said "Yea and I feel so tired already!" I laughed and said "So do I! Maybe we should call it an early night?" They both nodded and we got back in the car and drove back to our hotel. We each took a shower and Dana and Jen went on their beds. Dana instantly closed her eyes and, yawing, said "Night girls!" We both said goodnight to her. Jen layed in her bed and pulled out her cell, calling Eric. Feeling sleepy I went on my bed and layed down. I closed my eyes and was able to fall asleep for about a half hour. As I slept I dreamt about Jesse. About to cry I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Dana was fast asleep, Jen was still talking and giggling to Eric, and the room was dark. Silently I slipped out of bed and walked out of our hotel room. Maybe some fresh air would do me some good.

Jesse's POV:
    I saw the car where Emma and her friends were in and followed it when they left Seventeen. It drove to a hotel room not that far off. A short while later they walked back out and got in the car. Emma looked so good all dressed up for dinner that I had to stop myself from running to her and kissing her all over. Instead I went home and took a nap. When I finally woke up I realized I over slept and they were most likely already back from dinner. In a rush I drove over to the hotel. Just as I pulled up and parked I saw Emma coming out! Her hair was tied up in a loose bun and she had on a tank top and pajama pants. I watched as she walked and went into what I guessed was the game/entertainment room. With a grin I got out of my car and waited a few minutes before I went in after her. When I went inside I found her all the way at the end of the room. She was on the couch and was slightly laying down. Her eyes were closed. I slowly walked over to her and whispered "Em?" She jumped up like if I scared her and looked at me. She was so beautiful and seeing her again just warmed my heart! In a low voice she asked "What are you doing here?" I smiled and walked over to her. In a flash Em jumped up and was about to walk to the door. I stopped her and said "Please wait! She stopped and didn't move as I walked right up to her. I looked into Emma's eyes and all my feelings for her came rushing back. Actually, they burned brighter...they never really left. She looked so different yet the same. Awkwardly I said "So uh...how are you?" In a confident sexy voice she said back "I'm doing great. My life is great. Couldn't be more great." Even though she sounded confident she also sounded hurt. Maybe seeing me again hurt her? Maybe she missed me? I sure as hell missed her. In a last minute decision I got close to her face. My heart beat twice as fast as I stood there inches from her face. Her lips were right there for the taking if I wanted to. I saw a gold chain around her neck and my heart stopped for a minute as I thought she might still have the locket I gave her. I put my hand in my pocket and gripped the dog chain she gave me tightly. We must have stood there for a while because she said "Well I have to go Jesse" and then in a low voice "Hope you and Katie have a good life together" With a frown I replied "Well actually we broke up." She looked surprised as she said back "Oh. I'm sorry" I half smiled and said "Its okay." She looked like she was going to smile back but then she stopped herself. She turned and was about to make her way to the door when I stopped her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me. She gasped as I began to kiss her. Probably in shock she just stood there as I kissed her. I moaned as I became very turned on and all the feelings I ever had for her attacked me at once. To my surprise she wrapped her arms around my neck and began kissing me back. We stood there making out for a few minutes and I was going crazy! She looked so sexy and mature and her kisses were somehow even sweeter! I led her to the couch as we continued to kiss. Gently laying her on her back I got slightly on top of her and began kissing her neck. She was breathing heavily and let out a small moan. Just when I thought things were going somewhere she pushed me off of her. Out of breath she said "Jesse what's wrong with you?" I looked in her eyes and said "Nothing. Well actually everything! I miss you so much Em and I still love you so much! I want you back...I need you in my life!" Em looked like she was going to cry. Wanting to comfort her I moved to put my arms around her but she backed away. Almost in tears she said "You lied to me Jesse and you hurt me! I can't just get back with you and pretend like nothing happened" Frowning and feeling so bad I said "I know and I'm sorry but I never wanted to hurt you. Thats why I broke up with you...because I thought being with you would hurt you down the road" She glared at me in anger and said "Bull s**t! You wanted to be with Katie! Stop lying to me!!" In shock I asked "Is that what you think??" She just faced the ground and struggled not to cry. Feeling like s**t I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her close. She burst into tears as I held her. In a whisper I said to her "I don't know what made you think that but you have it all wrong. You're the only one I ever wanted" She just buried her face on my chest and cried harder. I sat there hugging her close and let her get out all the tears. Then she looked at me and said in a low voice "I just can't Jesse. It hurts so much right now!" As she said that she pulled away from my arms. Heartbroken I said "I'm so sorry I hurt you Em!" She sniffled and wiped away the last of her tears as she got up. "I have to think...away from you" she said to me. I nodded and watched as she walked away.

Emma's POV:
    I slipped back in our hotel room and to my relief Jenna was also sleeping. I really didn't want to explain my puffy eyes. Silently I went back in bed and hugged my pillow close. This must all be a dream! Jesse was still with Katie and we didn't just make out passionately like we did when we were 18. It had to be a dream!! I was exhausted from crying and from the day I had in LA. With a sigh I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Unsuccessful I went online on my laptop looking for confirmation that Jesse and Katie had broken up. There was nothing saying that they did. Closing my laptop I went back in bed and forced myself to fall asleep. I was so confused about my feelings and about what happened. With many thought swimming around in my head I finally surrendered to the dream world.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:01 am

aaawww poor emma! please open your heart to jesse again! he loves you! Very Happy I love you Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 2 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:54 pm