JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Young Love Lost & Found.

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 3 Empty Re: Young Love Lost & Found.

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:54 am

Here's more! =]

Chapter 11:
    The sun shined brightly into our room. Jen woke us up saying "Rise and shine sleepy heads!" Dana got up and yawned. I groaned and didn't open my eyes. My head was pounding! Jen walked over to me and nudged my shoulders saying "Wakey wakey Emmy!" I tried to smile but grimaced in pain as tears welled up in my eyes. Concerned Jen said "Em whats wrong??" I replied "My head hurts!" She rubbed my back and said "Aw I'm sorry! I'll go get you some aspirin" I nodded and she and Dana got dressed and went off to the store. About ten minutes later they returned with the pills. I gulped them down and layed back in bed. Dana looked at me worriedly and asked "Do you want us to stay here with you?" I shook my head no and said "Its okay. You girls go out and talk to the people at Seventeen. Please tell them I feel horrible right now and can't make it and I apologize" Jen nodded and said "Well okay. Call me if you need anything!" I nodded and after making sure I was okay she and Dana left. About twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door. I got up and felt nauseous. Holding onto my stomach I looked through the peep hole and saw it was Jesse! I opened the door and he half smiled at me. "Are you okay?" he asked me. I shook my head and said "No! My head hurts and I'm nauseous" He frowned and walked into the room. Looking at me he asked "Did you eat anything yet?" I said no and he walked out saying "Be right back" About ten minutes later he returned with two hot chocolates and buttered bagels. With a smile he said "I remember this used to be yours and Jenna's favorite breakfast" I actually smiled and thanked him. We sat together and ate. The whole time he didn't stop looking at me. When I was done eating I felt better. I smiled at him again and said "Thanks for that. It really helped" He smiled and said "No problem" Then he frowned and said "Why do you think I left you for Katie?" I sighed and frowned also. I said back "Jesse I look horrible. You should probably go to your girlfriend..." He was the one to sigh now as he said "I broke up with Katie. Remember I told you last night?" I nodded and said "Yea but I'm finding it hard to believe..." Jesse got up and went next to me. In a low voice he said "Believe it Emma. I love you more than life itself and won't give up until you're mine again" I faced the ground deep in thought. Not sure what to say I looked into his eyes. I wanted so much to believe that what I saw was true! But for all I knew Jesse was just another Sean. He took my hand and led me to my bed. When we both sat he looked at me and said "What will it take? I would do anything and everything to get you back!" I continued looking into his eyes and whispered "I want this pain to go away. I want you to make me feel like you did when we were 18...I knew you loved me and meant everything you said back then. Now I'm not so sure" He nodded and looked so sad as he said "I did mean everything I said back then and I mean it just as much now!" He reached into his pocket and I gasped when he pulled out the dog tag I got him three years ago. In a low voice he said "I have carried this with me everywhere I went for three years now. And every night and every morning I would stare at your picture and wish you were with me, by my side. The whole time I was with Katie all I could think of was you. I hated myself every single day for leaving you" My eyes watered up as I listened to what he said to me. He continued "Matt and everyone else told me that because I was famous and you weren't, our relation ship would never work out. They said you deserved someone who would always be there for you and I believed them. I was going to be away at work a lot and I knew how much you missed me. So I thought it was for the best if I ended things before you got hurt. Turns out ending things was what hurt you the most..." He finished and as I looked into his eyes I felt bad for him. I could really tell he felt horrible! I said in a low voice "It did hurt me so much Jesse! You know what I went through with Sean and when you left me it felt 100 times worse! We could have talked it out instead of you making decisions on your own" He nodded and said "I know that now. I should have talked to you...I was stupid back then." I looked at him in wonder and said "I felt like I wasn't good enough for you...I still feel that way. Thats another reason why I didn't say yes right away when you asked me out. You were too perfect and could have any girl you wanted! I doubted you wanted me" Coming closer to me he said "I'm not perfect Em. Actually I'm far from it. You are the one thats as close to perfect as humanly possible. I will never forgive myself if I end up losing you for good!" After saying that he leaned in and kissed me again. With a sigh I kissed him back. As we kissed the door opened and Jenna and Dana walked in! In shock Dana said "Oh My God! J-Jesse!!" In anger Jenna said "What the hell!?" I pulled away quickly from Jesse and he looked at Dana and Jenna. Jen walked over to us and said to Jesse "You need to go now!" Jesse looked over at me and said "Do you forgive me?" I felt Jenna and Dana starring at me and felt so pressured. This was all happening too fast! I shook my head and said in a low voice "No" Jesse looked like I smacked him in the face. Looking so hurt and upset he got up and walked out of our hotel room.

Last edited by iLoveJMac613 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:01 am

aww, man...emma! c'mon! this is killing me! Sad Rolling Eyes
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:03 am

I think you will be pleased with this one. =] <333

Chapter 12:
    Jen looked at me and said "Whats going on Emma??" Dana looked so shocked. Sighing I said "Jesse wants me to forgive him and take him back..." Jen shook her head and said "Well I'm glad you said no! You would only be setting yourself up for heart break again!" Dana looked at me and said "My God he looks like such a hot kisser!" I smiled and said "He is..." Shaking her head Jen sat next to me and faced me. Looking in my eyes she said "You still love him don't you?" I slowly nodded and she looked sad. In a low voice she said "I just don't want you getting hurt anymore Em! If you think he's worth another chance, well thats your choice. Please just think carefully before rushing into things okay?" I nodded and smiled saying "I want to be with him more than anything! But I am so afraid of getting hurt again" Dana smiled and said "Well maybe you guys can take it slow? Make him show you how much he cares?" I nodded again and said "Yea that sounds like a good idea! So, how did the meeting with Seventeen go?" Jenna explained to me that they wanted us to work on a story together. Jenna would take the pictures while Dana wrote the article and I would edit the whole thing. Grinning I said "This should be a lot of fun!"

Jesse's POV:
    I layed in bed feeling miserable. Em still hates me. If I had a little more time before Dana and Jenna walked in then maybe I would have been able to change Emma's mind! Sighing I sat up and thought of ideas. There was no way I was going to give up that easily! I grinned as I came up with a perfect idea. She wanted me to make her feel like I did when we were 18 and so I will do just that! I got out my Blackberry and got us a hotel room. Then I went and got one of my guitars. I went to the hotel room I just booked and placed the guitar there along with some candles and flowers. I was going to show Em how much she truly meant to me! Nervous I walked back to her hotel room and knocked. Dana opened the door and smiled at me. I smiled back and said "Can I talk to Em real quick?" She nodded and stepped aside, letting me in. I walked up to Emma who was sitting next to Jenna. Em looked at me surprised as I handed her the room key and a folded piece of paper. I whispered "I meant it when I said I wasn't going to give up Em" She accepted the room key and the paper and just looked up at me. Smiling down at her I couldn't resist and lightly kissed her lips. We smiled at each other and then I walked out of the room. As I walked down the hall I heard footsteps behind me and turned to see Emma came after me. She ran into my arms and kissed me! Surprised I grinned and kissed her back. She whispered in my ear "I don't want you to give up Jess" and then kissed my neck. I grinned bigger and was so turned on as she grinned at me. Then she turned around and went back in the room. I couldn't wait for Friday night! Its been way to long since the last time I made love to Em. Not to mention we only did it twice. I wanted to make love to her every single night! Still grinning I walked back to my car and drove off.

Emma's POV:
    I walked back into our hotel room grinning. Jenna and Dana both looked at me and Dana said "What did the paper say??" I smiled and sat in between them both. With a sigh I read "Emma- The last thing I want is for you to think my feelings for you have changed over the years. I still love you with all my heart and as the years pass my love for you only grows stronger. If I can't have you I don't want anyone else. You are my oxygen, without you I couldn't live. Because you live, girl, my world had everything I need to survive." Dana said "Awwwwww!!!" and Jenna just smiled. I grinned and said "And then there's directions and instructions to meet him Friday night" Jenna said to me "Well I guess he seems genuine. Just be careful okay Em?" I nodded and Dana said "My God he is perfect!! You are sooooo lucky!!" I smiled and said "Yea I guess I am" I hugged them both and then smiled saying "He still has the dog tag I got him!" Jenna grinned and said "Aww well then I hope you guys can work things out!" I smiled big and said "Thanks! Me too!" Dana grinned and we had a group hug.

Friday night:
    It was three days later and I was on my way to meet Jesse. He actually rented us a hotel room! When I got to the hotel I became nervous. I wondered what was it that he had planned? Looking down at my outfit I sighed and hoped that he would like it. I was wearing a short skirt and button down shirt. I took the elevator and walked over to the room that Jesse had rented for us. Taking a deep breath I took out the room key from my purse and opened the door. I smiled when I saw scented candles and flowers everywhere. I walked over to the bed and sat down. It was so soft and warm. A few minutes Jesse walked out in a t-shirt and jeans. He smiled big when he saw me and rushed over to me. With a grin he sat beside me and began kissing me. He smelled so good and his hair was wet so I'm guessing he just came out the shower. I kissed him back and then pulled away saying "So why did you ask me to come here?" He smiled at me and said "Because I miss and love you beautiful" I smiled big when he said that. Its been so long since he called me beautiful. He kissed me again and then got off of the bed. I smiled when I saw him grab a guitar from the ground. Grinning he asked "Remember this?" as he began to play "I know how it feels to wake up without her Lying here all alone just thinking about her..." I smiled so big as he sang Tell Her. His eyes never left mine throughout the whole song. When he finished I grinned and nodded. He smiled and walked back over to me. Facing me as he sat he asked "So what do you want to do? We can do anything you want" I thought for a second and said "I want to talk...and well I want you to hold me in your arms while we talk...just like old times" He smiled and kissed my cheek. Then he pulled me close and wrapped his arms around me. I sighed feeling so happy to be in his arms again! We layed back in the bed and he ran his hands through my hair as we talked. He listened to everything I said and answered all of my questions. Finally I was getting to know the adult Jesse and vise versa.

Jesse's POV:
    I can't even begin to describe how I felt right now! Just having Emma back in my arms was the best feeling in the world! She wanted to talk and so we talked even though I was hoping she would have wanted to have sex. I thought she did since she kissed my neck a few days ago but I wasn't going to rush her. We talked for about an hour about our lives and what happened the past three years. Then the food that I ordered came and we ate. The whole time I couldn't stop smiling at her. She smiled at me every once in a while and it still took my breath away! After dinner we went back and layed down. She was yawning and trying to keep her eyes open. I whispered in her ear "Aw you look sleepy. Do you want to go to sleep?" She nodded and snuggled herself against me. Smiling I said, still whispering, "What about us? Do you forgive me?" She was silent for a bit and then looked into my eyes. Also in a whisper she said "How do I know that you'll never hurt me again?" I kissed her with as much emotion as I could muster and said in a serious tone "I love you Em and I would do anything and everything for you. I will retire early and ask you to marry me right now if thats what it takes" Her eyes got big in surprise as she said in a low voice "That's...you wouldn't do that..." Sitting up I said "I wouldn't?" and got out my Blackberry. I dialed my manager's number and put it on speaker. When she picked up I said "Hey Sherry its Jesse. I wanted to let you know that I've decided to retire from the music industry. Although performing and writing is great I have to give it all up because there's something...someone that makes me even happier. Tell my fans I love them and-" Emma cut me off and said "Okay okay I believe you!!" With a grin I said "Actually Sherry I changed my mind. Think I'll stay on board for a little while more" Sherry laughed and said some things, then hung up. Emma shoved me and said "Don't ever do that!! Your career is too important to you. I'm not worth you throwing it all away!" With a sigh I said back "I feel so corny quoting my own songs but 'What good are money and clothes and million dollar homes if I ain't got you around?' I'd rather live a normal life with you than live a famous glamorous life without you" Her eyes watered up a little and for a second I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Then she inched closer to me and kissed me slowly and softly. In a low voice Em said to me "I love you Jesse. Please don't ever leave me again!" Looking in her eyes so serious I whispered "Never again. I promise...I swear I will never ever leave you" I hugged her tight as tears slid down her face. She kissed me again and I felt like I was on top of the world! Looking into her eyes I said "Oh and Emma...I love you too" She grinned and hugged me tight.
    danal32
    danal32

Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:27 am

awww yay! it's finally all good again! i'm so happy for them! finally! Very Happy I love you Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 3 690817 cheers
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:39 am

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content. Reader be advised. Wink

Chapter 13:
    I held Em in my arms for a while and rubbed her back. Then she sighed and said "I want to spend the night with you!" Grinning I said "Then stay! I'm not complaining" She smiled and kissed me. I moaned when she got on top of me and I began to tongue kiss her. She moaned now and held me tight. With a sigh she pulled away and said "I should let Jen and Dana know. Then I'll take a shower and we can get some rest." I smiled and nodded but in my mind I was screaming no! I was so turned on now and I actually felt uncomfortable at how hard I was! She got up and I silently groaned. After she hung up she went into the bathroom. I turned on the tv and tried to watch it but all I could think of was Em naked in the shower. I couldn't take it anymore! Getting up off the bed I silently walked into the bathroom. I could see her shadow through the glass door of the shower. Quickly I took off my clothes and went in. She looked at me surprised and said "Jesse?" Her hair was loose in wet curls flowing down her back. I watched as the water slid down her body and actually grew even harder! I went up to her and whispered "I can't take it anymore...I want you Em" She grinned and bit her bottom lip. God why was she so sexy!? With a grin I went in and began tongue kissing her. She moaned and wrapped her arms around me. We were slowly moving and soon her back was pressed against the tiles. I wrapped one of her legs around me and pressed myself tighter against her. Emma gripped my hair and moaned some more. With a grin I watched the little drops of water trail down her body and picked one. With my tongue I followed its path and she gasped and moaned as I licked down her body. When I finally looked up at her she was smiling and began kissing my neck. I moaned again and, grabbing her leg, pressed her even tighter against me. She was moaning and gripping my back as I kissed her neck. Unable to hold back any longer I wrapped one of her legs around my waist and held onto her thigh. Then I easily slipped myself into her. With a gasp and a moan she gripped my back even tighter. I moaned as she began to grind on me and move her hands up and down my back. When our pace quickened she gasped and clung to me for support. In a shaky voice she said "Oh God Jesse I-I can't! My leg is getting weak!" I grinned and kissed her neck and then whispered "I make your legs go weak?" She nodded and whispered in my ear "Don't get too cocky. I guarantee I can make your legs even weaker" I laughed and said back "I believe you!" As I went back to kissing her neck she said "Jesse please...I seriously can't stand for much longer!" I sighed and pulled myself out of her. Breathing heavily I said "We are going to finish this in bed!" and she giggled. After turning off the water I opened the shower door and let her get out first. Then I followed after her and watched as she dried herself off. With a grin I whispered in her ear "Don't bother...I'm just gonna make you wet again" She blushed and I laughed. After she dried off she walked, sill naked, to the bed and slipped under the sheets. Then she beckoned me with her index finger and said "You gonna come finish what you started or what?" I laughed and rushed into the bed with her. I kissed her and soon we were right back to where we left off in the shower. She had both legs wrapped around my waist as she moaned my name. Soon we were going faster and Em whimpered "God Jesse!! Please don't stop!!" I moaned and moved even faster. Not long after, her hips began shaking as she orgasmed on me. So out of breath I said "I told you...I was going to make you wet again" She grinned also breathing heavily and kissed me. I also grinned and got off from on top of her and pulled her close to my side. Kissing her forehead I hugged her tight and she whispered "I love you Jesse" I smiled and said back "I love you too" She layed her head on my chest and soon we were both fast asleep in each others arms.

Emma's POV:
    I woke up at around 7am. I smiled big when I saw I was in Jesse's arms. I haven't had such a great night's sleep in the longest! Laying my head back on his chest I got comfortable. A few minutes later I felt him running his hands through my hair. With a grin I turned and looked at him. He smiled and said "Morning beautiful" I hugged him close and said "Morning!" Jesse began rubbing my back and his hands got lower each time. When I felt him squeeze my behind I jumped a bit and said "Jesse!" He laughed and kissed my neck. In a low voice he said "I can't help it! I see your naked body right there and I have to grab everywhere!" I laughed and he hugged me. Then I said "Why don't we freshen up?" He nodded and said back "Sounds good" We both walked into the bathroom and brushed our teeth. Then I walked into the shower and Jesse followed me. With a grin I said "So we shower together now?" He nodded and began kissing me. With a sigh I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I felt his tongue go in my mouth and I moaned. Once again he leaned me against the tiles and kissed my neck. Moaning I said "Jesse we just did this last night..." He grinned and said back "Well I have three years to make up for!" I laughed as he continued to kiss my neck. I felt his hands rubbing my inner thigh and it turned me on so much more! I moaned loudly and pulled his lips from my neck to my face. We kissed hard and fast and I was feeling so hot and turned on! The steam from the water surrounded us and Jesse grinned saying "See how hot we're making it in here?" I giggled and Jesse began to kiss my shoulder and down one of my arms. With a moan he rubbed my thigh and then my behind saying "Man you're skin is so soft!" I giggled some more and he took my lips for more kisses. Grinning he said "I want to give you a hickey" and before I could say anything he sucked on my neck. I moaned and just held onto his head. Then he looked at me and said "Oh yea thats my mark baby!" I laughed and said in a whisper "Now I have to mark you!" He grinned as I leaned up and sucked hard on his neck. He moaned and held onto my waist. Then with a smile I said "Now you have my mark" He laughed and pulled me close. We started kissing some more and then I whispered in a moan "Okay I need you Jess!" He grinned and said back "Do you now?" I nodded and bit my bottom lip. He grinned even bigger and said "Then tell me! Say: Give it to me good Jesse baby!" I laughed and he kissed me some more, moving his tongue around crazily. With a moan I said "Jesse!" He laughed and said "Yes?" I sighed and said in what I hoped was a sexy voice "Give it to me good Jesse baby!" Jesse looked at me so turned on and said "Okay you asked for it!" I squealed when he lifted me up and lowered me onto him. With a moan I wrapped my arms around his neck and gasped his name as we had sex in the shower! The whole idea was just so sexy and made me even more turned on. I kissed his neck and clawed at his back while trying not to slip since Jesse was holding me up by my waist. Soon we were going faster and he moaned my name saying "Is it good?" I nodded and held onto him tight. Finally he exploded into me and not long after I did as well. Jesse slowly lowered me and then leaned on me saying "Hold on...let me catch my breath and regain my strength!" I giggled and ran my hands through his short hair. About a minute later he said "Okay lets get cleaned up again" I grinned and nodded saying "Yea since you got us all dirty again!" He laughed and we cleaned ourselves. After the shower we got dressed and had breakfast. Smiling Jesse said "So I have a free schedule! What do you want to do?" I thought and said "Well I guess I should go back to my hotel with the girls and change my clothes" He nodded and said "Well okay. I'll meet up with Aaron and Phil for a little while" I smiled and kissed him. He hugged me and said "See you later beautiful" We both said "I love you" to each other and then went our separate ways to meet up with our friends.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:52 am

omg! that was sooo hot!!! i got so turned on from reading that!!! hahha! jesse is an animal! lol! awesome stuff girl! Very Happy I love you Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 3 690817 Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 3 690817
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:40 am

Glad you're enjoying it! =]

Chapter 14:
    I walked into the hotel room and saw Jenna and Dana were already awake. When they saw me they smiled and I walked over to them. Jenna looked at me and said "Well? What happened?" Dana grinned and squealed as she said "I think I have a good idea!" She pointed to my neck and Jenna gasped saying "Jesse gave you a hickey?" I giggled and nodded. With a sigh Jen said "Looks like you rushed into things after all" I sat on the bed and said "Well I think he's serious this time. He called his manager and was going to retire just so he could marry me! He said he was going to do whatever it took to get me back..." Dana smiled big and said "Aww!" Jenna also smiled and said "Well he better not hurt you again!" Smiling I said "I don't think he will" We talked a bit and then I went and changed my clothes. After we were all freshened up we got in the car and drove to Seventeen Magazine. The woman that was talking to Dana and Jenna the last time said to me "Glad you're feeling better" I nodded and smiled saying "Thank you" We talked about our jobs and what was expected from us. Then about an hour and a half later we were able to go out for lunch. We said goodbye to the workers and rushed off to eat. As we waited for my food I grinned so happy and said "My life is perfect!" Jenna and Dana both smiled and then our food came.
    I ate happily and couldn't wait to see Jesse again.

Jesse's POV:
    I met up with Aaron and Phil at our usual restaurant. After we ordered Phil said "So either Katie gave you that hickey in anger or you're back with Emma" I laughed and, grinning, said "Katie is no longer in the picture. That was Emma" Aaron laughed and said "Oh man you guys waste no time!" With a shrug I replied "Well...yea we don't" The guys cracked up and I laughed with them. Now that I had Emma back I found myself even more happy and laughing a lot. Our food came and we ate in a rush cause we were starving. As we sat there for a few minutes my Blackberry rang and I saw it was Katie. With a sigh I said "I really don't want to talk to her..." and placed my cell on the table. Aaron grinned when he saw who it was and said "I'll pick up for you" He picked up and said "Hey Katie. Jesse can't come to the phone right now but I'm here for you. Whats up babe?" Phil and I laughed silently at Aaron. He nodded and said "Well that sucks but like I said Jesse can't come to the phone right now. Want me to come over and comfort you?" I almost laughed out loud when I heard Katie slightly yelling at Aaron. With a grin he said "Okayyy sheesh. I'll let him know! Bye!" and then hung up. Aaron looked at me and said "She's upset with you and wants you to come over to her place to talk" I shook my head and said "Well I'm not going" Phil laughed as Aaron said "So you want me to go in your place?" I laughed as well and said "Nah leave her. She's just trying to make me as mad as her and she might try and get me back" Phil nodded and said "Katie is something else!" I nodded and said "You have no idea..." When lunch was over I paid for it all cause I was still in a great mood. Then we left and the guys headed their separate ways. Not knowing what else to do I drove over to my house and wrote some ideas for songs. As I sat on my couch munching on Wheat Thins and thinking up ideas my Blackberry rang again. When I saw it was once again Katie I sighed and decided to pick up. She said to me "Jesse why won't you talk to me?" I replied "Cause we're over and I have nothing to say to you" She was silent for a second and then said "Listen, Jess. I know I was acting a bit snobby but you can't blame me! How would you feel if the person you love was hardly ever around?" I sighed and said "I'm sorry it bothered you so much Katie but like I said before, tours are a part of my career and I can't disappoint my fans" In a low voice she asked "Do you love me Jesse?" Feeling awkward I said "Well uh we went out for three years and had something nice for a while. Yea I guess I still do have some feelings for you but I moved on" In a whisper she said "Aw c'mon Jess it doesn't have to be that way. We can still be together. I promise I won't complain anymore" Shaking my head I said "Katie we're over and I don't..." I sighed trying to think of a way to say this next past nicely. Coming up with what I hoped were gentle words I continued "I don't think we're good for each other. You deserve to be with someone who can give you all the attention you need" Sounding like she was going to cry she said back "But I don't want anyone else! I want you Jesse!" Running my hands through the front of my hair I responded "I'm sorry Katie but I don't feel the same way" In anger she said to me "I can't believe you're throwing away three years together over one argument!" I remained silent and she continued "I thought you were different Jesse" She hung up and I sighed a sigh of relief. I needed to change my number!

Emma's POV:
    According to the head editor we had a few weeks to be in LA and intern. Then we were going back to New York and continue our internship there. Being an editor was hard work but I enjoyed it. Jenna was so excited when she fond out she was going to work with one of the photographers later this week to take some pictures of Britney Spears for next month's cover! In excitement she said "Oh my God I get to meet Britney!!" Dana and I were also excited since we were going to be in the same building. Dana giggled and said to me "Hey Em, you think you can get Jesse to come over? Maybe I can interview him for an article and Jenna can take a few pictures!" With a grin I said "I'll see what I can do but its up to the people at Seventeen" Jenna called Eric and told him the good news. They talked for a few minutes and then hung up. Looking around I said "Man LA is beautiful! I wouldn't mind living here!" With a grin Dana said "Me neither! I think LA and New York are my two favorite places in the US!" Jenna laughed and said "I know! Although New York is slightly better" I laughed too and said "But of course! LA got nothing on us New Yorkers!" We laughed and then Dana said "Hey girls I wonder what its like to go shopping in LA!" With a grin Jenna said "Well let's find out shall we?" Dana and I nodded and we got in the car and drove off to the mall. When we got there Jenna headed straight for Victoria's Secret. With a giggle I said "Why are we coming here?" She grinned and said "I need some new night wear. I want to wear something new for Eric when we get back" I thought for a second and said "Hey Jen guess what I realized!" She laughed and said "Uhh what?" I giggled and said "Yours and Erics initials are J and E!" She laughed and said "Yes they are" With a grin I said "Mine and Jesse's initials are E and J!" Now she grinned and said "Ohhhh yea the J and E crew!" I giggled and Dana sighed saying "I wish I had somebody too!" With a smile Jen said "Well we can hook you up with someone hot in LA! Who knows, maybe you'll interview some hot celeb and he'll fall for you!" She grinned and said "Oh man I hope so!" We all laughed and then started picking stuff. I saw a nice lotion and body wash set called 'Cherry Blossom' It smelled amazing and I couldn't wait to take a bubble bath in it! Looking around I decided to get a red laced bra and pantie set since it's the color of cherries. After we all got what we wanted we went and payed. Then we went to Jamba Juice and talked about what our lives would be like a year from now once we graduated from NYU. In my mind I pictured being with Jesse and smiled.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:01 am

awww so good becs! keep up the good work! i'm lovin' it! (obviously!) Very Happy Wink
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:20 am

Woot here's more!!

Chapter 15:
    I wanted to go and see Jesse but I realized I didn't have his number and I didn't know where exactly he lived in LA. So I rented a couple of movies with the girls and hoped that Jesse would come. About halfway through the first movie there was a knock on our door. I grinned and rushed over to it. I smiled so big when I saw it was Jesse. Grinning he asked "Miss me?" and I nodded. We kissed and he said "Are you here alone?" I shook my head and said "Jen and Dana are here and we're watching movies we rented. Why don't you join us?" He though for a second and said "Hmm I don't know..." With a smile I said "Pleaseeee" and kissed him again. Laughing Jesse hugged me close and said "How can I say no to that?" I grinned happy and took his hand, leading him inside. Dana grinned big and got kinda shy when she saw Jesse. Smiling he said "Hello ladies. Uh..hope you don't mind if I join you" Dana shook her head and said "No not at all!" I could tell she was so excited and so I whispered in Jesse's ear "Maybe you should sit next to Dana! I bet she would be super excited" Jesse smiled and said "Okay sure" We walked over to the girls and I sat next to Jenna. Dana looked so surprised when Jesse walked over to her and said "Can I sit next to you?" with a smile. She smiled big and nodded saying "Yea of course!" We all sat and watched a few movies. When we got to a scary movie it was already dark outside and it made it even scarier. When the killer jumped out of nowhere with a chainsaw Jen, Dana and I jumped up and Jesse laughed. Finally the movie was over with and we all yawned tired. Jesse got up and said "Thanks for letting me hang with you ladies. I guess I should get going" I walked Jesse to the door and we kissed again. Then he said "Do you have a cell so I can give you my number?" I nodded and we exchanged numbers. Then he hugged me again and I just stood there enjoying the feeling of being in his arms. Kissing the top of my head he said "I wish you would come back to my place and spend the night with me" I sighed and said "Well I could..." Thinking I said "Hold on...give me a few minutes" He smiled and waited outside our hotel room. Going back in the room I walked over to Jenna and Dana and said "Would you guys mind if I spent the night with Jesse again?" They shook their heads and Jenna said "You better not be giving anymore hickeys tonight" I laughed and said "I'll behave" Grabbing a small bag I packed an outfit for tomorrow and a set of pj's. Then I said bye to the girls and walked out. Jesse grinned when he saw my bag and said "Yes!" I giggled and we kissed. Then he led me to his car and we drove to his place.

Jesse's POV:
    I was so happy that Em was spending the night with me again. I loved sleeping with her in my arms and waking up seeing her face. When we got there she grinned and said "I see you still live in big places" I laughed and said "Yup but its still warm and comfy" We walked to my bedroom and she took out her pajamas. Looking at me she said "I'm going to take a shower. Don't follow me" I laughed and said "Why not? Didn't you enjoy the last time we were in the shower together?" She blushed and giggled saying "Yes very much. But tonight I just want to get clean and go to sleep" I nodded and walked over to her. After a few kisses I said "Well okay we can rest tonight." She smiled and went into the shower. Quickly I went into the bathroom down the hall and took a quick shower. When I got back in my room Emma was just coming out. Her pj's were a spaghetti strap top and short shorts. Grinning I said "I'm not sure we can rest right away with you wearing that!" She laughed and walked over to me saying "Control your urges Jesse! I'm not a sex toy" I also laughed and said "Well stop being so sexy!" She giggled and kissed me. Walking over to my bed we layed down and made our for a bit. Then with a sigh she said "Okay I'm ready to sleep" Nodding I said goodnight and we kissed one more time. Em fell asleep a few minutes later and I layed there still awake. As I stared at the ceiling my Blackberry vibrated. I saw it was a text from Katie. I almost grinned when I saw she sent me a picture of herself in her underwear. Shaking my head I quickly deleted the text and turned off my phone. Closing my eyes I hugged Emma close and finally fell asleep. A few hours later I woke up and saw it was 4:30 in the morning. I was still so sleepy but at the same time I was so turned on. Lately I've been having sex dreams and I had no idea why! With a moan I began kissing Em's neck. She stirred slightly and made a small noise. Torn I didn't know what to do. I was so turned on but at the same time I didn't want to wake Em up...I wanted her to get some rest. I kissed her a few more times and grinned when she moaned in her sleep. I really hoped she would stay tomorrow night too! Maybe we could have some more fun in the shower, I thought to myself with a grin. Dirty thoughts swam through my head and I was so tempted to wake up Emma. Instead I layed back down and closed my eyes. I fell back asleep finally and once again hugged Em close.

Emma's POV:
    Looking at the clock I saw that it was almost 11am! We over slept! Turning over to Jesse I rubbed his shoulder and whispered "Wake up Jess" He moaned and opened his eyes. Smiling at me he asked "Did you sleep well?" I nodded and said back "Yea especially around 4:30" He laughed and said "So you knew I was kissing you and yet you pretended to be asleep" Now I laughed as I said "Well it was free kisses and I was tired" With a grin he said "My kisses are always free for you" and kissed my neck. I moaned a little and said "God Jesse is sex all you think of?" He grinned and said "Sex with you, yes" Blushing I said back "What are we going to do today?" He thought for a second and said "I want to spend the day with you" I smiled and said "I want to spend the day with you too! Okay I'll call Jen and Dana" Jesse went and freshed up while I called the girls and left a message. Then I went and freshed up as well. When we were both done Jesse started kissing me again and I could feel his tongue in my mouth. Then he went and kissed my neck. With a moan I said "Jesse..." He grinned and said "Moaning my name just gets me crazier" I giggled and said "I'm trying to tell you to stop! If we're going to spend the day together I would like it to be not about sex" He sighed and said "Yea you're right. Our nights together can be all about sex" I laughed and said "God you're a beast" As we walked to his car his Blackberry vibrated, I think from a text. He looked at it and frowned, looking frustrated. Also frowning I asked "Is everything okay Jesse?" He nodded and said "Um yea...I think I'm going to change my number though" He sounded like something was bothering him but I didn't question him.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:40 am

aww poor jesse! stupid katie keeps on bothering him! i wish she would leave him alone!!! damn her! Mad
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:37 am

Got some more for ya! I think you'll like it alot Wink lol =]

Chapter 16:
    Jesse took me all over LA and showed me around. He even took me shopping even though I told him I didn't want him spending money on me. As we sat eating a burger after our shopping trip he said "After this we're gonna go get new cell phones" Looking confused I said "I thought you were just gonna change your number?" Jesse nodded and said "Yea I was but then I decided to get a new phone all together. They have a newer model Blackberry anyway that I want us to try out" I nodded and said "Well okay but I don't know why you keep saying we and us" With a grin he said "Cause I want you to have a Blackberry too. Unless you want something else" I laughed and said "You spent enough on me today Jesse! My cell works just fine" Still grinning he said back "We'll see if you change your mind" After we ate we went to the T Mobile store. The sales man came over to us and said "Ah hello Mr.McCartney. Back so soon?" Jesse nodded and said "I heard there's a newer version of the Blackberry and I want it" The man nodded and led us to the Blackberry section. Then he showed us the newer model. It was smaller and thinner then the one Jesse had now. With a grin he said "I'll take one in black and one in blue" Then he turned to me and said "Unless you don't want one. We can go somewhere else and get you an iPhone or a Droid. Whatever you want" I shook my head and said "Jess you don't have to do this!" With a grin he turned to the salesman and said "So I guess we'll be taking the Blackberrys" I sighed as I watched the man begin to program them. He said to Jesse "So you want the same number right?" Jesse shook his head and said "No give me a new one" The man nodded and programed both the phones. Then Jesse payed for it and we were on our way. Handing me the blue Blackberry he said "I know blue is your favorite color and once you use this the Blackberry will be your favorite phone!" I smiled and kissed him saying "Thank you Jesse. This is too much but thank you" Also with a smile he said "Nothing is ever to much when it comes to you" We got in his car and as we drove he said "So remember when I made you get a bathing suit earlier today?" I nodded and he continued "Well I hope you're up for spending the rest of the day at the beach!" I grinned excited and said "Yea I am!" He drove us over to the beach and then put on some shades. With a grin he handed me a pair. Shocked I said "Jesse! Those are $500 sunglasses!" Shrugging he said "I want you to be protected from the sun" With a laugh I said "Yea well shades less than half this price will work just as good!" Now he laughed and said "Well I wanted you to be protected from the sun in style" Grinning I kissed him and said "You are too much" We got out of the car and grabbed the bathing suits we got earlier. Then we went into the bath house on the dock and changed.

Jesse's POV:
    I had a great day with Emma all over LA. Now we were going to relax at the beach and stay to watch the sunset. I grinned when Em came out the bath house in her bikini. She looked so sexy! Walking over to her I kissed her and slid her shades on. Whispering in her ear I said "I'm gonna have to keep you by my side the whole time so these other guys don't try anything" She laughed and we walked over to a perfect spot in the sand. I rolled out a blanket and we both layed on it. Taking out my new and old Blackberry I began transferring the numbers. When I got to Katie's number I skipped it and didn't add it to my new phone. I smiled when I saw Em was doing the same. When I was done I turned off my old Blackberry and placed it beside me. With a grin I turned to Emma and said "So are you gonna give me your number?" She giggled and shook her head saying "I don't give out my number" I laughed and pulled her close, kissing her neck. Then I whispered in her ear "Will you give it to me now?" With another giggle she said in a low voice "I could give it to you now but we're in a public place and there's kids here" I laughed and said back "I see I'm not the only one thinking of sex here" We exchanged numbers and then layed in the sun. It was so relaxing and I closed my eyes as Em snuggled her head on my chest. Soon the sun was beginning to set and people were starting to leave. We watched as the sun set and Em turned to me saying "You know what would be amazing?" With a grin I said "Sex on the beach?" She laughed and said "No! I always wanted to take a picture of me and a guy kissing in the sunset" Laughing I said "A guy? Any random guy?" Grinning she replied "Well not any ole random guy" and kissed me. Hugging her close I said "Well okay. Your wish is my command." She giggled and we got up, walking right up to the ocean. I saw another couple passing and asked "Hey can you take a picture for us?" The girl nodded and I handed her my Blackberry. We both took off our shades and the guy held it for us. With a grin I pulled Emma close and wrapped my arms around her waist as she wrapped hers around my neck. We kissed and the girl snapped the picture. With a grin she said "Aww that's so romantic!" I laughed and thanked her and the guy. They walked away and I looked at the picture with a smile. Emma giggled and said "Let me see!" I handed her my Blackberry and she grinned so big. "Wow this is so perfect!" she said. Now I grinned as I said "We make one hot couple huh?" She laughed and said back "We sure do" After I sent her the picture I set it as my wallpaper and smiled when she did the same. Now it was dark and we could see the sky full of stars. Hugging her close I whispered "You know...I have a problem here" Looking at me she said "What is it?" Still whispering I said "Well, I was counting the stars and for each one said a reason why I loved you. I was doing just fine till I ran out of stars" She smiled big and whispered "Why must you be so perfect?" Also smiling I said "I'm only perfect when I'm with you" Teary eyed she pulled me close and we kissed under the stars.

Finally we decided to head on home. I was so happy that Emma was going to be spending another night with me! She asked me to drop her off at her hotel room real quick so she could pick up something. I waited in my car for her. When she came out I saw she had a Victoria's Secret bag. When she saw me grinning she laughed and said "Its bubble bath and lotion" I also laughed and said back "Oh okay" Little did I know there was one more thing in there that she was going to surprise me with! We got to my house and plopped on the couch. Running my hands through her hair I said "How long are you going to be in LA?" She was silent for a few seconds and then replied "For a few weeks. Then I'm going back to New York" I nodded and thought silently in my head. Everyday I spent with Emma I fell harder for her. There was no way I was going to be able to stay away if it wasn't necessary (like with my tours) Kissing the top of her head I asked "Are you hungry? Thirsty? Tired?" She giggled and said "No no and no. I'm feeling great right now!" With a smile I said back "Glad to hear that" A few seconds later I asked "So where would you say is the ideal place for a honey moon?" She laughed and said "Are you implying something here?" I grinned and said "I just want to know everything I possibly can about you and pleasing you" She smiled and thought for a second. Then she said "Well its been my dream to go to Europe. So maybe Italy would be my first choice and Paris would be my second." I smiled big and said "We'll go together one day" I asked her some other questions and we talked for a while. Then she got up and said "I think I want to try out this bubble bath now" Nodding I said "Well I don't have a tub in my bathroom, just a shower. There's a tub in the bathroom down the hall though" She grinned and thanked me. Then she grabbed the Victoria's Secret bag and walked out my room. With a sigh I got undressed and showered. Today was such a perfect day and so I decided we could just enjoy laying in each other's arms tonight instead of having sex. After I got out of the shower I went in bed and messed with my new Blackberry as I waited for Emma. I texted Aaron, Phil, Sherry and all my contacts telling them that this was my new number. When I texted Matt he texted me right back saying 'I heard u nd Katie called it quits...' I responded 'Yup we did. I'm w/Em again' He wrote back 'Huh wow. Well I hope for u guys sake that u know what ur doing' With a smile I replied 'I have never been more sure about anything since I decided to go into the music industry' Matt sent one more text saying 'Well in that case I wish u nd Em the best of luck :-)' I wrote back 'Thanks man Smile' and we were done. Placing my Blackberry on my nightstand I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes again I heard soft music playing and smelled cherries. Emma was sitting on the stool in front of my dresser and was rubbing lotion on her legs. When she saw me starring she smiled and walked over to me. All she had on was her under wear and it was red and silky looking. Her dark, dirty blonde hair was loose and flowing in damp curls down her back. Her body was just so amazingly sexy and I got hard staring at her. With a grin she said "Think I'd made a good dancer?" as she swayed her hips along slowly to the beat of the music. I just sat there grinning and watching her dance sexily in her under wear. Finally the music stopped and she walked over to the bed with me. Breathing heavily I said in a low voice "You know just how to drive me crazy!" She giggled as I kissed her neck. Laughing I said "You taste delicious! Like..." I stopped and licked her neck and she giggled some more. With a grin I said "Yup. You taste like cherries" It tasted so good that I went in and sucked on her neck. She moaned and layed down as I got on top of her. I then began kissing her lips and moaned at how soft and delicious they were. In surprise I said "My God even your lips taste like cherries!" Em laughed and said "Its cherry lip gloss" Grinning I said "You're making me want to eat you up!" She laughed as I went down and kissed her some more, this time using my tongue. She moaned and wrapped her arms around me. Between Emma's soft body pressed against mine and the smell of cherries drifting from her I was very hard and more then ready to have her! Going back to kissing her neck I said "So I'm guessing you're gonna give it to me now?" She grinned and whispered "On two conditions yes" I laughed and said "Done!" as I kissed her lower neck. Giggling Em said "You don't even know what they are!" With a laugh I said back "Fine. Name your conditions" She looked into my eyes so seductively and said "One: you have to give it to me just as good, if not better, as you did in the shower that day" I grinned big and said "I think that can be arranged" Em then laughed and bent forward to whisper in my ear as she continued "Two: I want to be on top" I raised my eyebrows so surprised and got harder. She giggled looking into my eyes so sexily as she said "Well?" I grinned and said "You want to ride me?" She nodded and with a grin got on top of me and began tongue kissing me. I moaned and also tongue kissed her. As we kissed she was slowly grinding on me. I moaned again as her lips left mine and she began kissing my neck. Breathing heavily I swear I was going to lose it all before we even started! She stopped kissing me and slipped off her panties. With a grin I slipped off my boxer briefs and watched as she took of her bra. Then we went back to kissing. Not long after we were both breathing heavily and so turned on. Grabbing onto her waist I helped Em lower herself onto me and moaned once I was inside her. She bit her lower lip and also moaned as she grabbed onto my shoulders and, sitting up, began grinding her hips and riding me. Somehow I was loving this position! I had a great view and the way Emma was grinding on me just kept me so turned on. Still holding onto her waist I helped her move her hips just right and pressed her tighter on me. She whimpered out of breath and went lower so that she was no longer sitting and straddling me but instead was laying on top of me. I began kissing her neck and rubbing down her back. Some of her soft hair went across my face and it smelled so good. Running my hands through her hair I started to tongue kiss her hard and fast. She moaned my name as I grabbed onto her waist and helped her move even faster. Em gripped my shoulders tightly and I could feel her scratching them. It kinda hurt but in a good way. Going on twenty minutes later we were still grinding away and were all hot and sweaty. I was still so turned on and knew I was going to lose it any minute. I whispered in her ear "Oh God...you're amazing" and she grinned and went to kiss my neck. I could finally feel myself about to loose it and so I gripped Emma tighter against me and moved faster. She was moaning and shaking so she must have also been close to loosing it too. Sure enough she lost it first and literally seconds later I lost it into her. I was so out of breath I couldn't speak. My heart was going three times the rate of someone who just ran a hundred mile marathon! So I just layed there with Emma on top of me and kissed her lips softly. She was also breathing heavily and I could feel her heart beating hard and fast. Catching my breath I asked "Are..you okay?" She nodded and smiled at me. With a grin I kissed her one last time and then we stood laying there catching our breath.

danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:54 am

oh god! becs, you really know how to get me turned on!!! lol! so awesome girl! love it! Very Happy I love you Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 3 690817 cheers Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 3 110686
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 am

Ohhh man here's more!! Leading up to the crazynesss!

Chapter 17:
    The sun streamed in brightly through my window. I grinned when I saw it shining on Em. She still looked so beautiful even though her hair was a bit messy from last night. With a smile I kissed her forehead and she woke up, looking at me sleepily. Smiling at her I said in a low voice "Last night was just wow. I would say amazing but that would be an understatement!" She giggled as I hugged her and kissed her cheek. Still smiling I said "I love having you in my bed even if we're not having sex. Just sleeping with you in my arms makes me so happy" She smiled big and said "Well I love being in your arms!" With a sigh she layed her head on my chest and I rubbed the top of her head. After thinking for a minute I said "Hey Emma?" She responded with a "Hmm?" and I continued "I know you're only going to be in LA for a few weeks so I was wondering...would you want to maybe stay here with me while you're here instead of in a hotel?" She got up from my chest and looked into my eyes saying "What about Jenna and Dana?" After thinking for a second I said "Well I guess they can stay here too. I have guest bedrooms on the other side of my house" She smiled and said "Welllll I don't know..." I laughed and kissed her neck. Then I said "I'm desperate here. I will do anything to have you stay here with me" With a giggle she said back "Well okay I'll talk to the girls" I grinned excited and hugged her close. Then she whispered in my ear "If I let you shower with me will you promise to behave?" I laughed and said "I'll try but I can't make any guarantees"We took a shower together and then got dressed. While Emma did her hair I waked into the kitchen and made some coffee along with scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. Soon she came into the kitchen wearing one of the outfits that I got her. I grinned as she walked over to me with a smile and kissed me softly on the lips. We sat down and had breakfast. When we finished eating I told her "Well I'm going back to the studio to write more songs. Want me to drive you back to your hotel?" She nodded and we cleaned up our mess. Then she grabbed her things and we went into my car. When we got to her hotel she leaned over and kissed me. Looking into her eyes I said "Well I'll see you again soon. Now that you have a Blackberry we can BBM each other." She smiled and said "Yea okay sounds good. I'm going to miss you!" I then grinned and said "Not as much as I'm going to miss you!" We kissed one more time and then she got out of the car and went inside. As soon as I saw Emma was safely inside I drove away.

Emma's POV:
    With a huge smile I carried the bags with the stuff Jesse bought me into the hotel room. Jenna and Dana looked up when they saw me. With a grin Jen said "I hope you had fun but we have a lot of work to do! I'm going to take the pictures of Britney today and Dana is going to interview her. Then you know you have to edit Dana's article and my pictures together." I nodded and said "Yea I know. Okay well I'm ready when ever you girls are" Dana looked at my bags and said "Did you go shopping again?" I smiled kinda embarrassed and said "Well Jesse got all of this stuff for me. I told him not to but he insisted. He even got me a new phone!" I held out my Blackberry as I said the last part. Both Jenna and Dana grinned and Dana said "Wow you're so lucky!" I smiled big and said back "I am. I'm lucky to have such an amazing guy!" Once the girls were ready we got in the car and drove over to Seventeen. Britney was already there when we got there. She was really nice to us and we were able to take a picture with her and even get her autograph! Jenna took the pictures and then Dana interviewed her. After it was all done I went to my desk and began planning a layout for the section where the interview and the pictures would be. Then Jenna and Dana both sent me their stuff and I worked to edit them and fit them just right into the magazine. When we were done for the day we got in the car and drove to get something to eat. As we drove I said to Jenna and Dana "How would you girls feel about staying at Jesse's place for the rest of the time we're here in LA?" Dana looked excited and said "Oh wow that would be awesome!" Jenna thought for a second and said "Hmm I'm not sure" With a smile I said "Well think about it. Jesse offered and well we wouldn't have to pay for a hotel room" Jenna smiled and said back "Yea true. I guess it wouldn't be so bad" The girls agreed and I wrote to Jesse telling him that we would be there! He wrote back so excited and said 'You do know you'll be in my bed every night right? Wink' I giggled and wrote back 'Yea I know. I wouldn't have it any other way Wink' He wrote back about a minute later 'My thoughts exactly Wink' After we finished writing to each other I put my Blackberry in my bag and ate and talked away with Jenna and Dana.

Jesse's POV:
    Everyday I had more and more songs written and I liked each and every one of them! Already I couldn't wait for my next album even though I just finished touring for my recent one. About an hour later Aaron came into the studio. Grinning I said "Where's Phil?" He shrugged and said "No idea. But I just came to tell you...Katie is pissed you changed your number. She keeps harassing me to give it to her" I laughed and said "Well ignore her." Aaron also laughed and said "Well thats kinda hard to do" I shook my head and said "Well shes not getting my new number" With a shrug he said back "I don't know man. Its not a smart idea to piss of Katie Cassidy" I laughed and said "What is she gonna do to me?" Aaron shrugged and said "Well you never know with her. She's like obsessed with getting you back" I laughed some more and said "This is unbelievable....okay I'll go over to her house and talk to her" He looked relieved as he said "Good. Tell her I sent you!" I laughed some more and said "Okayyy" Aaron left a few minutes later and I reluctantly made my way to Katie's house. Her bodyguards let me in without question. Katie was brushing her hair in her bedroom. With a sigh I walked in and she rushed over to me. Smiling she said "I knew you'd come back babe!" and tried to kiss me. I stopped her and said "I'm only here to talk cause Aaron said you won't stop harassing him." She laughed but looked a bit disappointed and sat down on her bed. Also sitting down I continued "I changed my number for a reason. We are over and you can't send me pictures of yourself and texts saying you want me." Angry she said back "And why the hell not??" With a sigh I said "Because I have a girlfriend" Katie looked so angry and upset. Sighing I said "If you would just accept that we're over then maybe we can be friends" She began to cry and buried her face in my chest. Not knowing what else to do, I hugged her and told her it was okay. With a sob she said "I'm going to be alone forever. No one will want me" I shook my head and said "Thats not true. You'll find someone who is crazy about you" Looking into my eyes she said "I thought you were the one" I really felt bad at how hurt I made her feel. Also looking onto her eyes I said "We weren't meant to be together" Katie just looked at me and before I could stop her she shoved me hard on my back, got on top of me and began kissing me. Pushing her off of me I said "I have a girlfriend! Just give it up already will ya?!" In anger she yelled at me and told me to get out. I gladly rushed out.

I was in my car in front of Emma's hotel. I reached in my pocket for my Blackberry to call her and felt nothing. After looking through both pockets and all over my car I realized I lost my Blackberry. In anger I said "S***!" and leaned my head against the steering wheel. At that moment I heard a tap on my window. Looking up I saw it was Emma and opened the door. She slid into the seat next to me and said "Whats wrong? You look angry" Shaking my head I said "I'll be okay" She smiled and began kissing my neck. Whispering in my ear she said "I'll make it okay baby" and kissed further down my neck. Moaning I went to kiss her lips and she stopped me. With a laugh she said "Tell me whats wrong and you'll get all the kisses you want" I also laughed and said "You know just how to get what you want! Well...I lost my Blackberry" Em looked surprised as she said "What! Already?" I nodded and she said "Hm well let me call it...maybe you'll hear it and find it" I said okay and she called my Blackberry. I didn't hear any ringing anywhere. With a sigh I said "I guess I'll have to get yet another one" She shook her head and said "You should wait first...see if it pops up" I nodded and said "Okay well I told you what was wrong and now you owe me kisses!" Em giggled as I leaned in and began kissing her. We kissed for about a minute and then I said "Are you, Jenna and Dana ready to move your stuff to my place?" She nodded and I went inside to help them all put their stuff in my car. Then we drove over to my place.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:10 am

uh oh...i think i know what happened to jesse's blackberry....oh no! and the craziness begins now! Shocked Exclamation
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:18 am

Yup the crazyness does indeed begin....

Chapter 18: Two weeks later; Emma's POV:
    Living with Jesse was so much fun! I actually looked forward to the night time when I would get to snuggle in his arms as he held me tight. Not to mention he always wanted to make out. There were some nights where we ended up going all the way but it only happened about twice these past two weeks. Even though they were all the way at the other side of the house I still felt uncomfortable having sex with Jesse when Jenna and Dana were here. So the majority of the nights we made out. Jesse was such a nice and sweet host to all of us. One night he took us all out and treated us to a seafood dinner. We had a great time but for some reason the smells made me nauseous and so I barely ate. When we got back to Jesse's place I showered and climbed into bed with him. Grinning he hugged me close and began kissing my neck. I moaned as he rubbed my legs. Soon we were making out and he was on top of me. Out of no where I felt sick and said "Jesse....stoppp" He looked at me concerned as I got up and barely made it to the toilet. Going down on my knees I threw up. Jesse rushed over to me and, holding my hair back, rubbed my back as I threw up. When I was finished my eyes were watery and my throat was burning. Helping me up he asked "Are you okay? Do you think it was the seafood?" I nodded and just went into his arms so he could hug me. I hoped to God it was the seafood even though I barely ate. Taking my hand he led me to the kitchen and handed me an ice cold Poland Spring water bottle. I gulped down a few sips and thanked him. Jesse then took my hand and let me back to his room. After we went under the covers he said "Don't worry Em, just rest. I'm here for you" Then he began rubbing my back. With a smile I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. When I woke up I was feeling nauseous again but this time I think it was from hunger. When I sat up in bed Jesse stirred and opened his eyes. I said "Aw I didn't mean to wake you up" With a smile he said in a sleepy voice "You didn't. I was just napping. I didn't wanna fall asleep in case you needed me" I smiled big and hugged him. Then he looked at me and said "Whats wrong? Are you gonna throw up again?" I giggled and shook my head. "I'm so hungry now!" I said to him. He laughed and said "Well its kinda late to eat anything late but I might have just the thing" He got out of the bed and walked out of the room. A few minutes later he returned with two water bottles and a box of Wheat Thins. Giggling I said "Wheat thins?" He nodded and said "Yup! My all time favorite" After handing me a hand full we munched away. It was actually really good! I ate about three handfuls and then gulped some water. Finally I felt better and layed back in bed. With a grin Jesse popped a few more in his mouth, put the box on the dresser, and layed beside me. Hugging me close he said "Wake me up if you need anything" I nodded and soon we were both asleep.

Jesse's POV:
    Morning came and Em didn't throw up again. I was glad, it probably was the seafood we had for dinner. I let Emma shower and then went in after her. When we were both done she pulled me back in bed and said "Thank you again. You really are too sweet" and kissed my lips. Grinning I kissed her back and wrapped my arms around her. A few kisses later we got up and finished getting dressed. Then we went into the kitchen and had some coffee with Jenna and Dana. After we all had coffee we got ready to start our day. Jenna and Dana went into their car and Em walked over to me saying "I have to go to Seventeen again today. I'll call you later" I nodded and kissed her. Then she went into the car with Jenna and Dana and they drove off. When they left I got in my car and made my way to the studio. Aaron and Phil were there and were working on some dance moves. Grinning I said "What are you guys doing?" Phil said with a laugh "Well Sherry said you were going to do some performances in talk shows like the Ellen Show, Regis and Kelly, you know, the usual" With a grin I said "Soooo we're going back to New York?" Aaron nodded and said "Yeaaa man and you can get away from Katie!!" I nodded and was happy. It turned out that Katie had my Blackberry. It slipped out of my pocket when she tried to kiss me and leaned me back on her bed. She gave it back to me but she must have looked through it because she has my new number now and is constantly texting me. As I practiced some moves with the guys my Blackberry rang and buzzed literally eight times. When I saw it was all Katie I put my cell on silent. A half hour later I sat and relaxed, drinking some water to cool off. When I looked at my Blackberry I saw I had even more texts and missed calls from Katie! Frustrated I looked at them and they were all the same. They all said she wanted me to come over cause we had to talk about something very important. Sighing I decided to go over to her house one last time. I was going to set her straight once and for all. I didn't even think we could be friends now. After I told the guys I would be back soon I made my way to Katie's house. When I got there she was in the living room. I walked over to her and sat down across from her. I opened my mouth about to talk when she stopped me and said "Before you say anything I just want you to know that I know you are with Emma now" She said it like she was bothered by it and continued "I asked you to come here almost all day now and you ignored me! Probably cause you were off somewhere with her going at it like rabbits" Glaring at her I said "I was in the studio but what I do with Emma is none of your business" With a sigh she said "Thats just it Jess. What you do with her or any girl is my business now. I have a right to know" Shaking my head I said back "No. You don't. We don't go out and we're not even friends. What makes you think you have the right to know?" She just looked at me with an almost smug look and didn't answer. Getting angry I said "Okay you know what, I don't have time for this. Just do me a favor and leave me alone okay? We are no longer apart of each others lives" I got up and began walking to the door. Katie said from behind me "Oh thats where your wrong babe. We are so much a part of each others lives whether you like it or not because..well I think you should face me when I tell you this" Annoyed I turned around and faced her. With a smile she finished "because I am carrying your child. You're going to be a father babe. Congrats" I laughed and said "We haven't slept together in months. By now you'd have a big belly." With a frown she said "You think I'd joke about something like this?" Unsure I just looked at her stomach and became nervous. In tears she said "I'm pregnant with your child Jesse! Don't believe me? Come back to the Doctor's with me!" I tried not to panic as I said "Dial up your Doctor. I want to hear it from his mouth!" She called her Doctor and put it on speaker. A male picked up and I could hear hospital noises in the background, such as nurses' voices over the intercom. Right away the Doctor said "Hello Ms.Cassidy! How are you and the baby?" With a grin she said as she looked at me "I'm good. Just was wondering if you could repeat what you told me the other day" The Doctor then said "You are in a fragile state right now, most likely from stress. For your sake and for the baby's sake, rest and take it easy" Katie laughed, thanked him and hung up. I was speechless and actually a bit dizzy. In a low voice I said "Its not mine...it can't be mine" Still grinning she said "You think I'm a slut? Take a paternity test once our child is born" Then she frowned and said "I guess you don't want to stay though. Its okay...I can be a single mother just fine" As she said the last part she began to cry. The room was spinning, my throat was dry and I was starting to get a headache. This wasn't supposed to happen!! Walking over to Katie I hugged her and said in a low voice "I...I'm not going to leave you and your...our child alone" She hugged me tight and said back "Please don't!" After we stood there hugging each other for a few minutes I let her go and said in a low voice "I have to go but I'll be back later" She smiled and kissed my cheek. Feeling so horrible about the news I didn't stop her. I went back in my car and tried not to freak out. As I took out my Blackberry and turned it back on I saw I had two missed calls and two texts both from Emma. She was begging me to come back to my house. In a panic thinking she got more sick I drove as fast as I legally could back to my house. As I walked in I searched for her and found Em on her knees in front of the toilet just like last night. Kneeling next to her I rubbed her back and said "I'm here Emma. Its okay" She looked over at me and started to cry as she sat against the wall. Getting worried I said "What is it? Does it hurt anywhere?" She shook her head and in tears said "I'm n-not sick Jesse...I'm pregnant!" I felt my jaw drop and the room began to spin again only twice as fast. Just this morning I was feeling great about life and now I'm going to be the father of two kids from two different women?? Now I was freaking out as I said "Are you sure?? How do you know??" Angry she said "I just know Jesse! I missed my period and I took a pregnancy test. It came out positive!!" All of a sudden she started to throw up again. Feeling light headed I sat beside Emma and rubbed her back some more as she thew up. Meanwhile I was struggling not to pass out and get sick myself.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:33 am

omg!!! this is really crazy now!!! wow! Shocked Exclamation
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:53 am

Yeaaa this story is just a rollar coaster of craziness!

Chapter 19: One week later
    I sat on a plane on my way to New York. Emma was sitting with Jenna and Dana. I sat a few rows away with Sherry, Aaron, and Phil. Katie was in the row behind me. This was just an awful week. I didn't tell Emma yet about Katie and vise versa. In whispers I talked with Sherry and the guys. Sherry said "I can't believe you were so irresponsible Jesse! Have you not heard of condoms or making sure the girl is on birth control?" Upset I said "Sherry...I know I fu**** up big time. I really don't need you talking to me like I'm stupid" She shook her head and said "Yea well I hope you still plan on doing those performances on the talk shows" I nodded and said "Yea of course" Phil looked at me and said "So uh why is Katie on this plane?" I shrugged and said "I'm going to be in New York for a while and I guess she's going to have to be with me considering..." He nodded and thankfully didn't crack any jokes. Then Aaron said in a low voice "I don't know man....wasn't she on birth control or something?" I shrugged again and said "Right now I don't remember anything. I can't really think past the fact that I'm 21, at the peak of my career and got two girls pregnant" He shook his head and dropped the subject. Emma texted me and said 'Just made an appointment w/the doctor for 2mrw...I'm scared Jess =''(' Frowning I wrote back 'Ok I'll of course go w/you. Don't be scared...I'm here for you & I love you' A few minutes later she wrote back 'I love you too <3' and I wrote back some hearts. Feeling stressed and very tired I closed my eyes and took a nap. When I woke up Sherry said "We're in New York" I nodded and sleepily rubbed my eyes. We all got our stuff and got out of the plane. When we were inside the airport I walked over to Emma and hugged her. She hugged me close and remained silent. Rubbing her back I said "How are you feeling?" In a low voice she said "Horrible" I kissed her and said "It'll be okay Em" She nodded and I walked over to Katie. Thankfully Em and Katie haven't seen each other yet. Katie smiled at me and said "So how are we getting to your place?" Confused I said "What do you mean? You're not going to my place..." She frowned as she said "God Jesse I need you to take care of me and you're not going to let me stay at your place??" Also frowning I said in a low voice "Okay okay lower your voice!" She grinned at me and said "Sorry Jess. I don't want to upset you" With a sigh I told her to wait for me outside and then I walked over to Emma. She half smiled and said "My appointment is at 8 AM tomorrow" I nodded and said "I will be there" Now she fully smiled as she said "Even though this baby wasn't supposed to happen...I'm kinda happy that its yours" Laughing I said "Kinda happy? Were you hoping to have somebody else's baby?" Giggling she said "You know what I mean!" I hugged her one last time and watched as she got in a cab with Jenna and Dana. Then I went outside and went into the car that was waiting for me. Katie was already inside the car and when I got in she said "This is perfect babe" I shook my head and said "Stop calling me babe" Frowning she looked out the window as the car drove off.

All day I stood home with Katie. She asked for a whole bunch of favors like massages and wanted me to get her food every once in a while. Literally I was busy the whole rest of the day taking care of her. I frowned when I thought of Emma at NYU. She was probably already back to work for her classes. Night time approached and I was exhausted. Not to mention I felt really bad about not telling Em anything about Katie. Katie yawned and said "I'm so sleepy. I could really go for a nice warm glass of milk before I go to sleep" Sighing I went into the kitchen and heated up a glass of milk for her. Then I gave it to her and sat down as she drank. When she was done she handed me the glass and layed back on my bed. Looking at her I said "Uh okay go ahead and sleep in my bed. I guess I'll go to the spare bedroom" Frowning she said "No! I want you to sleep with me Jesse! What if I need you in the middle of the night?" Also frowning I said back "I can't sleep in the same bed as you. I'm still going out with Emma" Katie looked shocked as she said "You are?? Why didn't you dump her? You have a family to think of!" Upset I said back "I know that..I'm taking care of you aren't I? I'm not leaving Emma ever" She looked angrily at me and I couldn't tell what she was thinking. Finally she said "So even though I'm pregnant with your child you still won't break up with her??" I shook my head and said "No" I could tell she was super angry as she said "Well what is it gonna take?!" In a serious tone I said back "The only way Emma and I won't be together is if she breaks up with me" Nodding I could see her smile a little but I didn't know why. Finally she said "Okay. Well I changed my mind...I'm going to go home" Surprised I said back "You are?" She nodded and said "Yup. See you tomorrow babe" I just nodded and watched as she walked out and went and got a cab. Smiling with relief I took a quick shower and knocked out on my bed. What felt like fifteen minutes later my Blackberry rang. With a groan I opened my eyes and saw it was 1:30 in the morning. Picking up I said "Hello?" It was Katie and she said "Jesse I need you! Come over now!!" I sighed and said "You live twenty minutes away and its going to be two in the morning! Can't this wait?" Sounding upset she said "No it can't! Come NOW!!" Groaning again I hung up, put on a shirt and jeans, and groggily walked to my car and drove to Katie's place. Almost an half an hour later I got there and she rushed over to me. Pulling me inside she took me to the couch and said "I had a dream that the baby was born and you never came to see him. I tried calling you but you ignored me and said you hated me and the baby!" Katie sounded upset as she said the last part. Shaking my head I said "I would never say that" She stood up and wrapped her arms around herself. Taking a deep breath she said back "Well I know you think so." Tears began to fall down her face. I got up, walked over to her and hugged her. In a low voice I said "I don't think that. I don't love you but that doesn't mean I hate you. You're just making it really hard to become friends" Looking into my eyes she said "I want to be more than your friend. I want what we had for the last three years to come back" She looked behind me for a second and smiled. I got confused and then shocked when she began kissing me and wrapped my arms around her waist. Trying to completely wake up I said in an angry voice "Katie if you don't stop kissing me we're going to have a problem here" Grinning she said "Ohh I like em rough...what are you going to do to me?" As she said that she walked closer to me and kissed my neck. Pushing her off of me I said "Stop! That's it I'm leaving!" She grinned big and said back "Fine go. I got what I needed anyway" In anger I shook my head and left. I got in my car and drove home. Finally I was back in bed and it was 3:10. Sighing I closed my eyes and fell asleep instantly.

Emma's POV:
    I looked at my watch. It was 10:30 in the morning and still no Jesse. My appointment was long over and I had some great news to tell him! I tried calling him and texting him but there was no answer. Grabbing a muffin and iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts I sat in front of the hospital and ate. When I was almost done I saw Jesse's car pull up and he rushed out. Out of breath he said "Em I'm so sorry! I over slept..." Shaking my head I said "Yea apparently" With a sigh he sat next to me and said "What did the Doctor say?" I smiled big as I said "Well I have great news!" Looking nervous he said "Oh God please don't tell me you're having twins or something" I laughed and said "No I'm not...I'm not having one either! I'm not pregnant!" Jesse's jaw dropped a little and he smiled big as he said "You're not??" I giggled and said "Nope. The Doctor said sometimes pregnancy tests can make a mistake and come out positive. The smells from the seafood that night made me nauseous and make me throw up. And then after I took the test and thought I was pregnant I threw up some more cause my mind thought I was pregnant and I should be sick" Jesse laughed and walked over to me. Taking me in his arms he hugged me tight and said "This is great! I'm so happy!" Grinning I said "Me too!!" We kissed and then he said "So do you have classes or anything?" I shook my head and said "I'm free today" Grinning he continued "Well lets go do something together." Thinking I finally said "Yea okay! You want to go to Central Park Zoo? No better yet the Bronx Zoo? I heard its so big and everyone loves it!" He laughed and said "You want to go to a zoo in the Bronx?" I giggled and nodded saying "I love zoos! Pleaseee lets go Jess!" Sighing he said "Okay we'll go" I smiled big and said "Yay!!" as I went and hugged him. We got in his car and he drove us to the Bronx. When we got in front of the zoo he handed me the sunglasses I wore that day at the beach and slipped on his. The he smiled and said "Okay let's go!" We got out of the car and he bought our tickets. Then we went inside and he took my hand. Grabbing a map we went and looked at our favorite animals. As we were in Tiger Mountain two girls walked up to us and one said shyly "Umm you're Jesse McCartney?" Jesse smiled and nodded. The other girl squealed and also walked up to us. Grinning she said "Oh My God we're such huge fans!! Can we please have your autograph? And a picture with you? And a hug??" Jesse laughed and the first girl said "You're gonna scare him away!" Still laughing Jesse said "I don't mind. What do you want me to sign?" One girl handed him a t-shirt she got from the Zoo's gift shop to sign and the other handed him a small book bag, also from the Zoo gift shop. After he signed both things the second girl handed me her camera and asked "Can you please take the picture for us?" With a smile I nodded and took the picture of Jesse and the two girls. After I handed them their camera Jesse smiled and hugged them both one at a time. Smiling so big they both said "Thank you!!" and he smiled back and said "You're welcome" When they walked away Jesse turned to me and said "You want something to eat?" I nodded and he took my hand leading me to the Dancing Crane Cafe to get something to eat. I really enjoyed myself being at the zoo with Jesse!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:25 am

Okay so this one is a bit crazy...not as crazy but well yea maybe it is. Read & see for yourself Wink

Chapter 20: Jesse's POV
    I really had a good time with Em at the Bronx Zoo. We left around closing time and I took her out for dinner and a movie. When it was over and we finished eating she yawned and said "I guess I should go back to my dorm now" I smiled and drove her back to NYU. After kissing her I said "I'll see you tomorrow. Love you" With a smile she said "Okay love you too" She walked into the building and I drove on home. When I got there I looked at my Blackberry and wasn't at all surprised to see missed calls from Katie. Getting upset I called her and asked what she wanted. She got all mad at me cause I didn't come over and take care of her. Eventually I hung up and took a shower. As I layed in bed after the shower I thought about just coming to see Katie when the baby was born and vising my child as much as I could. I didn't even know when it would be born since her stomach was still pretty small. I heard a knock on my door and went to see who it was. I sighed when I saw it was Katie. Angry she said "You were with her weren't you" Frowning I said "Please just go away Katie" Looking past me she said "Is she here now? Where is she?" Now I got angry as I said "Don't worry about it" Shaking her head she said "Okay Jess. I don't want to cause any problems so I guess I'll go" Then with a grin she said "Tell Emma I said hi" Katie then turned around and left. Lately she's been acting mysterious and confusing me. Trying not to think too much of it I went back in bed and fell asleep. A little while later my Blackberry vibrated from a text. I opened the text and saw it was a picture message. I gasped when I opened the picture. It was a picture from last night when Katie put my arms around her and kissed me! In shock I read the message that went with it. It said 'Oh hey. Thought I was sending this to Emma. Must have the wrong number >Wink' In a panic I looked and saw I didn't recognize the number so I called it. To my surprise a male voice answered. Angry I said "Who is this?" In a mock voice the person said back "Who is this? You called me buddy" I didn't recognize the voice at all and so I had no clue who it was. Frustrated I asked again "Who is this? And how did you get my number and that picture?!" The guy chuckled and said "I would be less concerned about who this is and more concerned about poor Emma seeing this picture. Think she's still up? I'm sending it as we speak" Gripping the front of my hair I hung up and began to panic. What if he knew Katie was pregnant and said that in the message along with the picture!? It was already late and so I couldn't just go to Emma's dorm. Instead I called her and she picked up, sounding like I woke her up. In a groggy voice she said "Everything okay Jesse?" Trying not to sound weird or nervous I said "Yea just uh did you get a text or anything? From an unknown number?" She said no and a bit relieved I continued "Okay so turn off your phone. I um I got one...a text from an unknown number and I don't want the same happening to you. Just turn off your phone okay?" Sleepily she said okay and we hung up. So far she didn't get the picture. I tried calling Katie but she didn't pick up. Now I couldn't fall back to sleep. I was too anxious and nervous. Eventually though as I layed there for a few hours I couldn't hold my eyes open and I finally fell asleep.

Emma's POV:
    The alarm buzzed and it was time to get up for class. Thankfully I only had one class today. I got up and showered. Then I got dressed and went to class with Jenna and Dana. In about an hour and a half the class was done. We walked back to our dorm and relaxed. I said to Jenna and Dana "This has been an interesting month huh?" They laughed and Jenna said "Uh ya think??" I also laughed and Dana said "I'm so glad you're not pregnant after all!" I smiled and said "So am I!" We talked for a while and then I remembered that my Blackberry was still off. Walking over to the little desk beside my bed I took it out. As I turned it on Amy walked in and said "Well look whose back from LA" I ignored her and turned to Jenna saying "Did you get to see my wallpaper for my phone?" She shook her head no and I leaned over to show her and Dana. They smiled and Dana said "Aww its that at the beach?" I smiled big and nodded. My Blackberry vibrated and I saw I had a text. I didn't recognize the number and thought back to last night. Jesse called me and said something about an unknown number texting me. Shrugging I decided to see what it said. It was a picture message and so I clicked on the icon so I could see the picture. In shock I saw it was a picture of Jesse and Katie kissing! Under the picture it said 'Katie's his ex girl & now she's the mother of his kid...where do you fall in? >=)' I became speechless and didn't know what to say. Jenna and Dana saw the look on my face and walked over to see the picture. Also shocked Dana said "Oh My God!!" and Jenna said "She's pregnant with his kid??" Tears started to come in my eyes as I began to feel sad and furious. Shaking my head I said "Why would he lie to me? And why is he kissing Katie??" Jenna thought for a second and said "Now calm down Em. This could just be some joke to get you upset" If It was then it sure worked! I called the number and instantly someone picked up and said "Emma?" I said back "Yea...who is this?" The voice laughed and said "This is Katie sweetie...Katie Cassidy" I wondered how she got my number as she continued "As you already know Jesse and I are going to be together. We have a family to raise after all. But don't be upset hun. You can some see Jesse and the baby once a month" Katie then laughed and sounded so stuck up. Trying not to cry I said "So you're really pregnant with Jesse's kid?" She laughed again and said "Yes I am. As a matter of fact he gave me your number and told me to tell you that once the baby is born he's going to be with me" I shook my head not wanting to believe it and said "You're lying. Jesse would never do that" She laughed yet again and said "Oh yea? Has he told you at all that I'm pregnant? Or that we kissed twice? Or that he's been coming to my house the past few days and spending time with me? Ask him all of that the next time you see him. Then you'll see who the true liar is" Now the tears fell freely. Katie continued on "I don't want you to be hurt sweetie. Jesse was never really yours anyway. At least you got to f*** him a few times. It wasn't a total loss" Crying I said "I-I don't..." and not knowing what else to say I hung up. Grabbing my sweater I rushed out of the dorm with Jenna and Dana following me. I turned to them and said "No stay here" Looking sad they stood and watched as I rushed to find Jesse and find out the truth.

Jesse's POV:
    As I sat in my kitchen trying to enjoy a cup of coffee I began to think of what I would say to Em if she did see the picture. Sipping my coffee I thought up things I could say and heard my Blackberry vibrate. Emma sent me a text saying "we need 2 tlk' She never texted like that. She normally wrote everything out. Extremely nervous I went outside and began to walk to her dorm. About halfway there I saw her walking towards the direction of my building. When she saw me she walked towards me. In a low voice she said "Is Katie pregnant? Did you kiss her? Have you been going to her house?" Upset I said back "How did you...what?" Angry she said "You heard me! Answer me!" Running my hands through my hair I said "Uh well I...you don't need to know" Looking hurt she said "You cheated on me and I don't need to know?!" Shaking my head I said "I didn't cheat on you!" Yelling she said "Stop f****** lying to me!!" Angry and upset I said "Stop yelling!" In tears she said "Oh I'm sorry...am I making a scene? Am I going to ruin your precious image?" Pulling her close I said angrily "Emma shut up!!" Pushing me off of her she said back "Then answer me!!!!" Taking a deep breath I said in a low voice "Katie is pregnant with my kid...she kissed me but I didn't kiss her back! And yes I have been going to her house but only becau-" Em cut me off and shoved me hard. Then she yelled "How could you?? You f****** liar!!" People were beginning to stare at us. Now she was getting me angry and so I said back "I'm not lying! You don't know anything..you have no idea what I'm going through! Just shut the f*** up!" Right away I regretted yelling at her. Crying even harder she said back "F*** you!!" and walked away from me in tears. I have never been angry at Emma before and right now I was furious. Not wanting to say anything else I would regret I turned and walked away. As I was walking something told me to turn back around. Almost like a feeling of dread. So I turned around and my heart stopped when I saw a car ran the light where Emma was crossing the street. She was looking down, obviously still crying like crazy. If she didn't hurry up and move she would be killed! In horror I yelled her name. She turned around and when she saw the car stopped in her tracks...almost like she was frozen in fear. The car kept getting closer and closer and closer and she wasn't moving out of the way at all. Why wasn't she moving??!!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:13 am

And here's moreee

Chapter 21:
    Emma was about to be killed right before my eyes. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't think. Somehow I found myself running as fast as I could into the street. My leg muscles were burning from how hard and fast I was running. It felt like eternity before I finally got to Em. The car was also right there and I had no time to pull her out of the way with me. Instead I shoved her hard out of the way. Just as her body left my hands and she fell hard on the sidewalk I felt the bottom of my jeans on my left leg get caught in the spokes of the tire. Then a sharp burning pain went up my leg from my ankle. I fell hard on the street and banged my head. Thankfully the car stopped. The man came out of the car and in horror said "Oh My God I'm so sorry!!! Are you okay??" I groaned in pain as I held onto my ankle. The pain was too much and my eyes actually began to water. A group of people surrounded the car and I could hear girls, most likely fans of mine, saying "Oh My God Jesse!!! Jesse are you okay!?? Jesse!!! Oh My God Jesse!!!!" Slowly I nodded and said "I'm okay....where's Emma?? Is she okay??" One of the girls came up to me and said "She's okay. She's also surrounded by a crowd of people. I'm a nurse in training at NYU. Can I look at your leg?" I nodded and she lifted up my jeans on the left side. I bit my bottom lip so I wouldn't moan in pain. My ankle was swelling up and my knee was scraped and bleeding. With a frown the girl said "You might have twisted your ankle. Let me check" She then squeezed my ankle and I groaned from the pain. Still frowning she said "Yup definitely twisted it" My head was pounding and the pain from my ankle was overwhelming. I heard sirens in the distance and the girl said "An ambulance is coming" I shook my head and said "I don't need any paramedics! I'm fine!" I tried to stand and the pain doubled. Falling back to the street frustrated I waited for the paramedics. When they got there it was two guys. Helping me up they said "Easy there partner. What happened?" I explained to them and then said "Emma. Please go see if she's okay!" After they both helped lift me into the ambulance one of them went to check on Emma. Looking at my ankle the guy said "You might have a twisted ankle there man" Then he went and squeezed it just like the girl. It hurt so badly and I groaned in pain once again. The other paramedic came back with Emma. She was still crying and when she saw me rushed over to me and hugged me. In relief I hugged her and whispered "Are you okay?" She nodded as she continued to hug me. In tears she whispered "I'm so sorry Jesse!!!" Before I could say anything else the paramedics said "Okay well we're going to have to take you to the hospital" They closed the door and drove off. Em was sitting beside me and wouldn't stop crying. Taking her hand I said "Its okay Em. Don't cry" She shook her head and said "No its not! You were almost killed because of me!" Now I shook my head as I said back "Its not your fault. It could have happened to anyone" I pulled her close and hugged her tight. I was so close to losing her. It was one thing if I lost her because she broke up with me. But losing her because she was killed...just the idea of it hurt a million times worse than my ankle. In a low chocked up voice she said "You shouldn't have done that!" In a shakey voice I said back "The car was going to hit you! If something happened to you I-..." I couldn't even finish my sentence. Instead I hugged her even tighter as a few tears slid down my face.

Emma's POV:
    "You're fine Ms.Nelson. You are free to go" The Doctor finished looking me over. Besides a few bruises on my back and a scraped elbow she said I was fine. I thanked her and then rushed over to Jesse's room. They wanted him to stay over night because he had a concussion. When he saw me he smiled and I ran up to his bed and hugged him. He also hugged me and kissed the top of my head. In a low voice I said "Hows your ankle and head?" With a laugh he said "Well my ankle still hurts but they gave me medication for it. They said I'm going to have to use crutches for a few weeks. My head is throbbing" I frowned and said "I'm so sorry Jesse. I should probably just go" Surprised he said "Why would you go?" Trying not to cry I said "Before the accident I pissed you off. And well aren't we over?" He looked sad as he said back "We're only over if you want it to be over" I shook my head and said "No I don't want it to be over!" With a smile he said "Then we're not over" and he kissed me. I wished I could just lay next to him and snuggled up close to him. Then I laughed and he said "Whats so funny?" With a grin I said "Three years ago it was me in the hospital with a banged up head and you were the one feeling guilty. Now I know how you felt" He also laughed and said "Well it was my fault back then but this wan't your fault" I sighed and said "Actually you're right...it's not my fault. Its Katie's fault! She called me and practically bragged that you were hers because she's carrying your child. And she said that when the child was born you would leave me and go with her" Jesse frowned and said "I swore I was never going to leave you Em. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about Katie just yet but I know that you and I are a permanent thing" I smiled big and kissed him. Then I asked "Do you want anything? Maybe a snack or something?" He thought for a second and said with a grin "Cherries" I thought and said "Hmm well maybe I can find a fruit stand somewhere.." Jesse laughed and said "No. Think harder. Cherries..." I laughed and tried to think of what he could be talking about. Then I giggled and blushed when I figured out he was talking about my cherry blossom lotion and flavored lip gloss. So he's saying he wants me! Still giggling I said "Well after that scare I think I should get some birth control. Or maybe just refrain from doing it again until I have a ring on my finger" He laughed and said "Well thats gonna kill me but as long as I get to be with you I'll be okay" I smiled and said "Okay good. No sex until we get married. And if end up not getting married...well I feel sorry for you" He laughed even harder and said back "Oh man now you got me wanting it even more!" I laughed and said "Oh well sucks to be you" Jesse frowned and said "Yes it does. I'm in so much pain right now" I also frowned and walked over to him. I said in a low voice "I'm so sorry" and went to kiss him. With a grin he said "Kidding! Got you to come close!" and then he pulled me in and kissed me. I giggled and we kissed for a few minutes. Then a nurse walked in with a food cart. Jesse had mashed potatoes and chicken for dinner and a jello for desert. He ate most of it and I laughed when fed him the jello. Soon the nurse came back and said "Visiting hours are over" With a frown I said "Um well can I stay the night?" She nodded and said with a smile "As long as you are 18 or over then yes" I also smiled and said "Okay great thanks! I will for sure be staying over!" Jesse looked at me and said "Aw no you don't have to stay Em" With a smile I said back "Yes I do. You're not allowed to fall asleep remember? I can stay and keep you up" With a sigh he smiled and said "Okay then." The nurse brought me a pillow and blankets. One of the chairs in the room pulled out into a little cot. The nurse left and I took of my sneakers. I was about to sit on the cot when Jesse said "No come up here with me" Laughing I said "I'm not sure if I'm allowed" Jesse also laughed and said "I give you permission" Shaking my head I said "If I get in trouble I blame you!" He nodded and said "Fair enough" I climbed into the hospital bed with him and he hugged me close. Then with a sigh he said "Oh man I'm getting soooo sleepy" and he yawned. Looking at him I said "Well you're not allowed to fall asleep!" He smiled and said "I know but I can't help it" and yawned again. I giggled and said "Talk to me Jesse. Don't fall asleep!" He grinned and said "I'm too tired to talk. You talk and I'll listen" I thought for a second and then said "Wanna know the details of my dream wedding?" He nodded and I continued "Well I want to get married either in June, any day, or on November 11th. Cause it'll be 11/11 and my wish will come true hopefully of marrying the guy of my dreams and being happy" He smiled and said "Aww I sure hope you mean me!" I giggled and continued "I want my bridesmaids to wear blue and I want blue flowers. Um and well I can't really think of any other details. It would be nice to get married on the beach or something. Oh and I want to honey moon in Italy or Paris" Jesse laughed and said "Is that all? Usually a girl can go on and on and on about her wedding" I laughed too and said "Yup thats it. I don't want to be too demanding and anyway as long as I marry the person I love I wouldn't care where or how we got married" He smiled and kissed me. Then he said "When I think its impossible to love you more than I already do you surprise me and make me fall harder for you" I smiled big and said "Aw wow. Glad to know we feel the same way about each other" He laughed and said "Of course we do!" We made out for a while and then he was not as sleepy so I listened as he told me stories about the celeb life. For the rest of the night we layed in each others arms and talked about anything and everything.

When morning came I was exhausted. I stood up all night talking with Jesse. The nurse came in and said to me "Did he sleep?" I shook my head and said "I talked with him all night so he could stay awake" With a smile she said to Jesse "This ones a keeper!" Jesse laughed and said "Yea I'm lucky to have her" We smiled at each other and then the nurse said "Aww young love is so beautiful! Well I'm getting your discharge papers ready and you should be going home today Mr.McCartney. Just lay off of that ankle! That means no dancing!" Jesse sighed and said "Yea I know. I'll keep still" The nurse smiled and left. Then I walked over to him and said "I graduate in a few months. I wonder if I should work at Seventeen here in New York or go to LA" Jesse grinned and said "Where ever you go I'll follow you!" I giggled and said "Good to know cause I don't ever want to be without you!" He smiled big and said "And I don't ever want to be without you!" The Doctor walked in and said "How are you feeling Mr.McCartney" Jesse smiled and said "Much better" The Doctor smiled and said "Good good. You can start getting ready to go home. The nurse is getting some crutches for you" Jesse nodded and the Doctor walked out. I helped him to get cleaned up and get dressed. The nurse then came in and said "Here's your crutches hun. Don't put any weight on your left foot okay?" Jesse nodded and practiced walking with them. I could tell he was a bit uncomfortable. Soon he was all done and ready to go! I helped him get to his car and drove him to his house. When we got there he sat on the couch and I propped up his ankle on some pillows. With a smile I asked "Do you need anything?" Grinning he said "I want to go to sleep! Preferably with you in my arms" I giggled and said "Oh God I'm so tired too! Okay yes lets take a nice long nap!" I went beside Jesse on the couch and he took me in his arms. Instantly we fell asleep together.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:24 am

=]

Chapter 22: Jesse's POV
    There was a loud banging on my door. Groggily I opened my eyes and saw Emma do the same. She stretched and went to see who it was. With a gasp she said "Its your family! There'll all here!" I sighed and had a feeling the news got out that I got hit by a car and now they were all worried. I said "Okay let them in" and she opened the door. My parents, Timmy and Lea all rushed in. My mom was the first one to get to me as she said "Jesse what happened?? Are you okay??" I nodded and said "I'm fine. I just have a twisted ankle" Looking scared she said "Did you really get hit by a car?!" When I nodded she continued "But how? Didn't you look both ways? Or was it a drunk driver??" I sighed and said "Well the car was going to hit Emma. I pushed her out of the way and it hit me instead" At the same time everyone started asking questions. Then Lea said in a rather loud voice "Wait! I know what happened...I read it online!" With a laugh I said "Don't believe everything you read online Lea" Frowning she said "Well then you and Emma weren't arguing outside? And she didn't run into the street not paying attention?" Also frowning I said back "Well she didn't exactly run into the street..." Shaking his head my dad said "You were both irresponsible. Someone could have been killed" My mom looked so sad as she said "Why would you do such a thing Jesse?? Were you even thinking of me or the rest of your family and what it would have done to us to lose you??" Still frowning I said back "I guess I didn't. But I couldn't just stand there and watch the car smash into Emma!" Emma was just standing awkwardly at the door. Timmy then said "I think what you did was awesome Jess! I hope when I grow up I can be as brave as you!" I smiled and said "Thanks Tim man! At least one of you guys understands" Timmy grinned and walked over to me. We high fived and then everyone else starting smiling too. With a sigh my mother said "Well if you were a parent you would understand how nervous and on edge you'd be if you found out one of your kids got hit by a car!" I remained silent and just looked at the ground. We were all silent and then Timmy said "Well if something did happen to Jesse it would be because he saved someone else and not because he wasn't paying attention right? So he would be a hero?" I smiled again at him and my dad grinned and said "Yes thats right. Actually Jesse still is a hero even though he only got a twisted ankle. He did still save Emma after all" Everyone turned and looked at Emma. In a low voice she said "I'm so grateful for Jesse saving me" My mother walked over to Emma and hugged her. I smiled when I saw my whole family go and hug her. Then my said "Well we have to go Jesse. We just wanted to make sure you were okay" I nodded and said goodbye to them all. Em also said goodbye to them and they left. Once the door was closed Emma walked back over to me and sat next to me. I hugged her and she rested her head on my shoulder. With a sigh I said "Can you do me a favor Em?" She looked at me and said "Yea of course!" Looking into her eyes I said "Please be careful and don't do anything that can get you hurt or killed. I don't want to lose you" She smiled and said back "I promise I will be very careful" I grinned and kissed her slowly. Then we layed back on the couch. I didn't even feel the pain in my ankle when I was with Emma. All felt was my love for her burning bright and strong.

Eventually Emma had to go back to her dorm. With a smile she said "If you need anything at all just call me okay?" I nodded and said okay. She kissed me and I hugged her. When she left I sighed and turned on the tv. There was nothing good on and I was getting bored. Turning off the tv I decided I should probably call Katie over and straighten this whole mess out once and for all. I grabbed my Blackberry and called her. When she picked up I said "We need to talk! Come over..." She laughed and said "I'll be right there babe" and hung up. About twenty minutes later she came into my house. She then smiled and said "Aww what happened to your ankle?" Ignoring her question I said "Let me make something clear. You and I are over. No longer together. And we will never be together ever again. You need to stop wasting your time with me and find someone else. What you're doing is pathetic. Move on already!" She frowned at me and said "What I'm doing is pathetic? I'm trying to get you back because I love you!" I shook my head and said "If you really loved me you wouldn't do the things you do. You'd want me to be happy even if it means me being with some one else" She laughed and said "Okay so you claim you love Emma. If she said she wasn't happy with you and wanted to be with someone else you would let her leave" Frowning I said "Yes I would! I want her to be happy! I'm not going to force her to stay with me and cause her to be miserable!" She shook her head and said "Fine then. I don't think you deserve me anyway!" With a sigh I said "I don't want you Katie! I want Em!" In anger she yelled "Oh God just shut up about her already! I can't believe you guys are still together!" Also yelling I said "Is was you who sent that picture wasn't it? I know you called her!" Katie pulled at her hair and began crying hysterically. Then she looked at me and yelled "I hate you Jesse!!" Shocked I didn't say anything. She just continued to cry and yell. About a minute later she got up and began walking to the door. Surprised I said "Hey we're not done here!" Without looking back she said "Yea well I am! F*** you and Emma!" She then stormed out and slammed my door hard. Now I was furious. She was so lucky my ankle was twisted or I would have went after her and made her stay! With a sigh I layed back and tried to get some rest. A little over an hour later Aaron called me. I picked up and he said "Man why did Katie come and yell at me??" Confused I said "What do you mean?" He continued "She came to the studio and just started yelling at me! She said a whole bunch of stuff about you and Emma. Then she kept asking me why you wouldn't take her back when she's pregnant with your kid" I sighed and said "I'm sorry man" He said back "Its okay I guess. She was very angry though! She sounded like shes getting desperate to get you guys broken up!" I frowned ands said "Wow. Well thanks for letting me know. I'm not going to let her drive me and Em apart no matter what! I need to think of some way to get Katie out of my life for good.." A few minutes later I hung up and layed back on the couch. Instead of closing my eyes I thought long and hard about the exact way I would get rid of Katie. The sooner she was out of my life for good the better.

Emma's POV:
    I stayed up late with Jenna studying for finals. Dana was fast asleep. Lucky her was all done with her finals. It was going on three in the morning when I got a text. I frowned when I saw it was Katie cursing me out! When Jenna saw the text she said "Who is that??" I sighed and said "Katie.." In anger Jenna said "Give me the phone! I'm going to set this b**** straight!" I shook my head and said "No just ignore her. Shes jealous of me and Jesse" With a grin Jenna said "Well at least text her back! Make her even more jealous by showing her that her hating on you doesn't bother you in the least bit!" With a smile I said "Well okay" I thought for a second and then wrote back 'Cursing me out isn't gonna get you Jesse back. He wants me. Not you. Get over it. I'm sorry that you & Jess can't be together cause of me. And I'm sorry for ruining everything & breaking up your precious family. But hey you had him for three years. At least you got to f*** him a few times. =) -Em xoxo ' Jenna laughed and said "Oh my God you are bad!" I giggled and said "Well hey she said it to me first!" A few minutes later she wrote back 'F*** you bi***!' Laughing I wrote back '=) <333 xoxo' and Jenna laughed saying "What was that for??" Still laughing I said "I'm trying to be nice. Kill them with kindness" Katie never wrote back after that. With a sigh I said "Well can we get back to studying now?" Jenna nodded and we went back at the books and continued to study.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:36 am

lol! well, katie isn't getting what she wants! and she's bitching people out! poor her! not! she deserves it! i hope jesse really does get her out of his life so he can be happy with emma! ema & jesse forever! <3333 Very Happy Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 3 690817 cheers
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:35 am

And the story continuesss =]

Chapter 23:
    This was going to be a stressful week! I had all my finals for all of my classes and I needed to pass them all to graduate! So far I took two of my finals. They were very hard but I had a feeling that I passed. Now I needed three more and I would be done with finals forever! I actually felt nervous at the thought. After I graduated I would have a career and an education. Seventeen said they loved my editing skills and I already had a spot guaranteed to work with them! I was so happy when I found out that Jenna and Dana were also going to be able to work with them for sure. My dream job was within reach. I just had to wait another month or so. All that was left was having a family of my own and getting married, although not in that order. With a sigh I closed my eyes and wished that everything would work out. Then I made my way to class. This math final was killing me here...I hated math! Taking a deep breath I relaxed and worked hard. After it was over and we handed it in the professor smiled and said "How does it feel to be done?" Everyone cheered so happy including me. We all left and I waited for Jenna. She came out a few minutes later and said "Doneee!! Just two more finals to go! And my wedding is in like two weeks!!!" She sounded so excited and I hugged her saying "I know!! I'm so excited!!" After we met up with Dana we went shopping for stuff for the wedding and Dana and I went to pick up our brides maid dresses. With a smile Jenna said "Jesse's coming too right?" I nodded and said "Yup he sure is! And his ankle should be better by then! I can't wait to see him in a tux!" Dana giggled and said "Me neither!" Once we were done we went and got something to eat.

Jesse's POV:
    I still didn't have a plan to get rid of Katie or to make her get the hint that we were never going to be together. Nothing I said worked! With a sigh I got ready to perform on the Ellen Show. I was going to be singing How Do You Sleep and Ludacris was going to be there to perform his rap part! As always my fans were amazing. They screamed so loud when they saw me and Luda come out. My ankle was better so I didn't need the crutches but I was limping a little. I just stood in the middle singing and Luda went back and forth hyping the audience up. They were singing along and putting their hands in the air. When the song was over they cheered and clapped. Ellen walked over to us and started talking. She asked how we ended up working together and I answered. Then Luda talked and the girls kept cheering as we talked. With a grin Ellen said "Now now ladies I think Jesse is taken. Isn't that right Jesse?" I laughed and nodded saying "Yes I am. By the most beautiful girl in all of New York" The audience all said "Awwwww" and I grinned. Then Luda said "Well I'm single. Get at me ladiesss" The audience cheered and whistled at him. We both cracked up and then Ellen said "Thank you for being on The Ellen Show! Jesse McCartney and Ludacris ladies and gentlemen!" The audience clapped and cheered and then the camera went off. I said hi to the fans and then left. Next week I was going to perform on Regis and Kelly with Aaron and Phil. The week after that I was invited to Jenna's wedding. Then the week after that Emma would be graduating from NYU! Time sure was moving fast! Grabbing a quick lunch at a burger joint I decided to hang out with some old friends. As we sat and talked I though about ways to get Katie out of my life. All of my friends tried helping me out and gave me ideas. I laughed at some of the silly ones and considered the ones that might work. Not wanting to think about Katie anymore I decided I was going to cook dinner for me and Emma. I called her and asked what she would like me to cook her. She giggled and said "Anything you cook would be amazing!" I grinned and said "Well okay then I'll make us some baked potatoes and lamp chops" She said back "Sounds delicious!" Still grinning I said "Would you want to help me in the kitchen?" She giggled some more and said "Yea okay sounds fun!" I smiled big and we said goodbye to each other. Then I said goodbye to my friends and made my way to the market to get what I needed. Thankfully it was not that crowded so I was able to get the food and leave quickly. Then I made my way to my house and waited for Emma. Almost an hour later she came. I walked over to her and she grinned and said "No crutches?" I shook my head and said 'Nope. I'm much better now" Smiling she went into my arms and we kissed. Then I led her to the kitchen and took out the stuff we needed. She frowned and said "I never made lamp chops before" Grinning I said "Don't worry I got it" We marinated the meat and seasoned the potatoes. After we stuck the potatoes in the oven I seasoned the lamp chops and put them in the skillet on the stove. I smiled when I saw Em cutting the vegetables up like a pro! She grinned when she saw me staring and said "What? I know my way around the kitchen too!" I laughed and pulled her close. Whispering in her ear I said "Its so sexy to see you cooking. I don't know why but it is. Maybe because I love food and I love you?" She giggled and said back "Maybe...or maybe your just feeling both 'h' words!" I laughed and began to kiss her. We kissed for a few minutes and as we kissed I smelled something burning. Laughing she said "Jesse you're burning the lamp chops!" I also laughed as I got a spatula and flipped the chops. I frowned a bit when I saw they were black. With a laugh I said "Aw I'm sorry I burned the food Em. I'm usually a great cook! I think your sexiness distracted me!" Laughing she said "Oh no don't try and pin this on me! Its not my fault you can't control your urges!" I laughed some more and tossed the chops in the trash. With a sigh I said "Want some Chinese take out? I would take you to a restaurant but I'm not really up to walking that much...unless you want to go to a restaurant?" Emma smiled and said "No Chinese takeout is fine!" I called and ordered our food. While we waited I popped in the movie Liar Liar. Smiling big I said "This was the first movie we saw together" She grinned and said "Yup I remember! I also remember before the movie you were chasing me because I had your guitar pic and you tackled me on the couch and tickled me!" I laughed and said "Yeaaa and then I kissed you. That was our first kiss...it would have been in Hawaii two years before that but your cousin had to call you and mess it up!" She laughed and said back "Well our first kiss was still amazing" Grinning I put my arm around her and said "Now here we are many of kisses later and many more to look forward to" Em giggled and said "I love your kisses!" Laughing I said "I know...I love yours too" We snuggled on the couch as we watched the movie. Soon the food came. I payed the delivery man and tipped him. Then we ate and continued to watch the movie. With a grin Em reached into the bag and pulled out two fortune cookies. She handed me one and right away opened hers. I opened mine up and smiled when I saw the fortune. It said 'Love is just a word, an emotion, a feeling until someone comes along and gives it true meaning.' With a grin I asked Em what her's said and she read "Remember, after every storm is a rainbow and after it rains there's sunshine. So just make it through the storm and the rain and be strong. You have sunshine and rainbows to look forward to" I laughed an said "Man these fortunes must have been hand picked just for us!" Em giggled and said "I think so! I really hope there will be sunshine and rainbows after Hurricane Katie!" I frowned a bit and said "I'm so sorry you have to go through her bothering us. I'm trying to think of a way to get rid of her for good" Emma smiled and inched closer to me. Then she looked into my eyes and, smiling said "Its okay Jesse. Like you said she's bothering us...we're going through this together. As long as I have you by my side I know I can face anything" I smiled very big and hugged Emma close. As I held her I said "My fortune couldn't have been more right. Love was just a word until you came into my life and gave it meaning" Em looked into my eyes and smiled so beautifully. She literally took my breath away! Leaning in I kissed her and hugged her even closer. With a sigh I just layed back and enjoyed the feeling of having Emma in my arms.

Emma's POV:
    I fell asleep in Jesse's arms and I'm pretty sure he also fell asleep. A short while later there was a loud knock on his door. Groaning Jesse said in a low sleepy voice "Just ignore them" I nodded and tried to go back to sleep but the knocking continued. With a sigh Jesse got up and went to the door. To my surprise I heard him arguing in a low voice. Quietly I creped over to the door and frowned when I saw Katie. Why won't she leave Jesse alone?? As I tired to listen to what they were saying I saw Katie look at me. She became angry and started yelling louder so that I heard. She yelled "What is she doing here??" I could tell Jesse was upset as he said "Katie get out!" She yelled no and kept looking at me with hate. I just frowned and stood where I was. Still glaring at me with hate Katie tried to walk over to me. Jesse stopped her by grabbing her arm. In anger he said to her "Thats it! Lets go!" He pulled on her arm and dragged her with him to the hallway. Then he closed the door and I could hear them arguing. I didn't want to eavesdrop but I was so curious to know what was going on. So, I pressed my ear against the door and listened. Katie yelled "Just tell me! The fact that I'm pregnant is not going to change your mind at all??" Jesse yelled back "No its not! I told you that already! I love Emma. I want to be with her. I don't want to be with you and nothing you say or do will ever change my mind!" Upset and angry Katie yelled back "F*** you Jesse! You made me go through so much s*** to try and get you back for nothing!" Confused Jesse said "I didn't make you do anything! If you could just take a hint you wouldn't be so stressed out!" Frustrated she said "My God! I had to call and hire some one to pretend to be my Doctor, and to take the picture of us kissing and send it her thinking that either you would come back to me when you thought I was pregnant or when she dumped you because she thought you cheated! Nothing works with you!" In a low voice Jesse asked "So that was all lies? You're not pregnant?" She laughed and said back "God no! I can't believe you fell for it for so long!" Furious I heard Jesse say "Get out. Just get the f*** out. And I swear to God if I ever see you face again I will get you and your little friend charged for impersonation of a Doctor. And then I'll file harassment charges on you. Maybe even try and sue you for taking a picture of me without my knowledge and sending it to people. You may have only sent it to Emma and me but I bet you can get in big trouble." Katie actually looked scared for a second and said back "You wouldn't do that..." With a laugh Jesse said back "I wouldn't? Try me. I'm so tempted to do it right now. Its one thing when you mess with me but mess with Em and you will f****** pay" I never heard Jesse so angry before. He never even cursed...at least not in front of me. Shaking her head she said "Fine. I will go out of your life forever and one day you're going to regret making me leave!" Jesse shook his head and said "Thats where you're wrong babe" I could tell he was mocking her by calling her babe just like she called him. Furious she said "Go to hell Jesse!" After glaring at me one last time she stormed out. With a sigh of relief I watched as Jesse closed the door and walked over to me. Frowning slightly he said "I'm sorry you had to see that..." With a smile I said "Its okay Jesse. I think you might have scared her away for good!" Then with a grin I said "You know...you look so very hot when you're angry. Maybe I should make you angry" He laughed and said "You could never make me angry Em. But I can put an angry face on for you if thats what turns you on" I giggled and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me back. Smiling so big he said "I think things are finally going to be all good" I grinned and said back "I'm looking forward the good times!" I sighed feeling so happy as Jesse hugged me close.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:12 am

<33333333

Chapter 24: One week later
    Katie was gone for good! She went straight back to LA after her argument with Jesse and we haven't seen or heard from her since! Not to mention she wasn't really pregnant so Jesse never had to talk to her ever again! I was really so happy that things were finally going as planned. Jesse was going to perform on Regis and Kelly Live today with Aaron and Phil. Since it was practically summer and very warm outside, there was going to be a platform outside where they would be performing... almost like a mini concert. That way a lot more people would be able to see Jesse perform. I had no classes and so I was able to go with Jenna and Dana to watch Jesse do sound check before the show. Then we went inside and watched Regis and Kelly talk with the guests. Finally they had the whole audience go outside so we could watch Jesse's performance. Jenna, Dana and I got to sit in the very front. Jesse looked so hot as he sang and danced with Phil and Aaron. When they finished and the crowd cheered Jesse said into the mike "Now theres one more song I'd like to sing....since I didn't get to sing it to you the first time.." I watched surprised as Jesse walked off the stage and towards me. With a grin he took my hand and led me on stage. Aaron walked over with a chair and I sat down. The crowd went crazy as the music for Oxygen played and Jesse started singing to me. I grinned as he got closer and closer. Then when he got to the chorus our faces touched as he sang "Girl you are my oxygen girl you are my oxygen girl you are my oxygen yeaaaa" The whole time he looked right into my eyes and smiled. I giggled as the girls in the crowd went crazy. When the song was over Jesse pulled me up and hugged me tight. The crowd exploded in cheers as Jesse kissed me. I smiled as we kissed and then Jesse whispered in my ear "You really are my oxygen Em and without you I couldn't live" I hugged him some more and saw the crowd still cheering. Finally Regis and Kelly came up on the platform and asked Jesse some questions. They even asked me some questions! When it was all over Jesse signed a copy of his album and they had a random drawing to see who would win it. After a young girl, maybe 14 or 15 years old, won and freaked out Kelly thanked everyone for coming to the show. To my surprise Regis walked over to me and Jesse and said "You guys would make one smokin' hot couple in Hollywood!" Jesse laughed and "Thanks Reeg!" and I smiled big. The crowd was gone for the most part and a few minutes later we saw Eric come over. After he kissed Jenna Jesse said "So whose up for some pizza? My treat" We all cheered and got in Jesse's car, making out way to Raymond's Pizza. We all ate and talked. Then with a smile I said to Jenna and Eric "Next week is the big week! Are you two ready?" Grinning Eric turned to Jenna and said "I've been ready since the first time I layed eyes on her" We all said "Awwww" as they kissed. Jen and I got so happy when we saw Jesse and Eric talking and laughing. They seemed like they would be great friends!

One week later; Jenna & Eric's wedding rehearsal dinner:
    The wedding was tomorrow and we were running trough the rehearsal dinner. I smiled big and got teary eyed as I saw Jena and Eric practice their vows. Once it was over we ate and had a good time. Jesse and Eric were laughing and talking away! I grinned when I heard Eric say "You're coming to my bachelor party right?" Jesse laughed and said "Uh yea okay sure!" I giggled and said to Jenna "Ohh can't wait for your bachelorette party!" Jen also giggled and said "Yea it should be fuuun!" After dinner the guys went into a car to go to Eric's bachelor party. With a grin I walked up to Jesse and said "Don't have too much fun now!" He laughed and said "I won't unless you decide to come with!" We kissed and Jesse went into the car with the other guys. I walked back over to the girls and Jenna said "Okay are you ready??" Dana, Amy, Beth (who flew in from England to come to Jenna's wedding!), me and all the other girls cheered. We piled into the other car an it took us to a big fancy club. We ate some dessert and drank. At first I didn't want to drink but all the girls convinced me to. So I drank away with them. Soon we were all tipsy and started dancing with the guys who worked there. I danced for one song and then sat down when I felt a bit whoozy. I watched as the rest of the girls danced. Then a man came on stage and said "Whose the bride tonight??" We all cheered and pointed to Jenna. I laughed when the males puled her on stage and began dancing for her. She just laughed as well and watched. I bobbed my head to the music and even sang along. Eventually I got back to dancing with the girls and the guys. It was a fun night!

Jesse's POV:
    I was so tipsy right now as I sipped on my drink. I laughed when I saw a hot stripper rubbing on Eric's shoulder. Then I grinned when I saw about three more girls come! They danced sexily and all the guys cheered and whistled. I just kept laughing and drinking. Still laughing I walked over to the bar and got some hot wings. As I sat and ate Eric came over and sat next to me. Grinning I said "You're gonna miss the show man" He laughed and said "Yeaaa but I don't care. All I can think of is Jenna" I laughed and said "Yea I know how you feel...all I can think of is Emma" Eric nodded and said "You're a lot better for her then her first boyfriend Sean. He was good to her and all but they seemed more like friends...well at least to me. And not to mention they argued a lot. Emma doesn't know that me and Jenna know. She tried to hide it from us but we knew. She wasn't as happy as she should be" I frowned and said "I never met Sean but even though he broke Em's heart I have to thank him...if he never left Emma then they would probably still be together and I never would have had her" Eric smiled and said "Yea I guess you're right. I consider Em a sister and I'm honestly glad she has you. But I'm not going to let another guy hurt her again. So don't hurt her. I would hate to ruin our new friendship by connecting my fist to your jaw" he finished with a grin. I laughed and said "I would never dream of hurting Emma. I love her more than I love life. She is my life" Eric grinned and said "Yeaaa I feel the same exact way about Jen" We talked for a while about being in love and about how our futures would hopefully be like. A while later Eric said "I'm actually kinda scared about getting married" Frowning I said "Why?" He continued "Well I know Jen loves me and all but what if I'm not a good husband? What if I can't give her everything she deserves?" I smiled and said back "If she loves you then just being with her is all she could ever want from you" Eric finally smiled and said "Yea you're right...huh. You famous people sure are philosophical." I laughed and said "Nah I just know how you're feeling. Sometimes I think I'm not good enough for Em but I know I make her happy and thats what she deserves, to be happy" Eric nodded and said back "Yea. I'm glad you're there for her" I smiled and nodded as I said "I'm lucky that she loves me as much as I love her" He nodded again and said "We're both pretty lucky" I agreed and we had some more drinks.

After the party was over I grinned in relief when I saw Eric had arranged a car to take everyone home. I wasn't drunk but I definitely wasn't sober. I wrote to Emma on BBM and told her to have her car drop her off at my place. For some reason I was very turned on. When the car took me to my house I thanked the driver. Then I went inside and waited for Em. She got here a few minutes later. Looking sleepy she said "I just want to go to sleep" I laughed and pulled her in bed with me. She smiled and, after taking off her shoes and jeans, snuggled up next to me and closed her eyes. Still so turned on I began kissing her neck. She giggled and said "Jesse what are you doing?" I just laughed and said "Well...I guess I'm trying to get in your pants. Or in this case your panties" She laughed and said "Well you know we agreed to keep it cool with that for a while" Still laughing I kissed her neck some more and then sang into her ear "If you let me put it a lil into ya..its been too long and I'm dying to get into ya" Giggling she pushed me off her and said "Oh God you're drunk?" I shrugged and said "No. I'm niiice" She cracked up as I continued to sing in her ear "Let me in your pantsss and I'll e that good thanggg that you just can't put down" Shaking her head she said "Okay Jesse stop! I'm pretty tipsy myself and I'm not about to have drunken sex!" I just laughed and sighed. Also shaking my head I said "Okay I'm sorry. I'm actually exhausted. Lets go to sleep" Grinning she said "Yes lets" I smiled and pulled her close. Then, after I made sure my arms were wrapped tight around her, I fell asleep.
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 am

awww! so good! i'm glad that things are better again now! Very Happy Young Love Lost & Found. - Page 3 690817 cheers
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:36 am

Woot here's more!! =D

Chapter 25: Emma's POV
    I woke up about ten minutes before my alarm was set to go off. Then as I realized what today was I got so excited. Today is Jenna's wedding!! I actually bounced on the bed a bit too excited and Jesse groaned. Giggling I said "Aww I'm sorry Jesse" and kissed his cheek. When he opened his eyes and smiled at me I said "Today's Jenna and Eric's wedding!! I'm so excited!!" Jesse laughed and said "Yea it's pretty exciting" We got up and showered. As soon as I got out I called Jen. I didn't even get dressed, just sat there with the towel wrapped around me and my hair dripping wet. As soon as she picked up she said "Oh My God!! Oh my God oh wow wow wow Emmmm!!" I laughed and said "I know!! Oh My God today is finally the day!!" We talked excited for a few minutes and then hung up so we could get ready. I put on some jeans and a shirt. Then I slipped my light pink dress and heels on the bed to take with me. I turned on the blow drier and combed my hair until it was dry and straight. Finally I added some makeup to my face but just lightly. Once I was satisfied with how I looked I turned to Jesse and he smiled at me. I grinned when I saw how handsome and hot he looked in a tux! Still smiling he walked over to me and said "Wow you look beautiful!" Giggling I said "I don't even have my dress on yet! But you look handsome!" Jesse laughed and said "Well I can only imagine when you have the dress on how good you'll look!" I grinned as he hugged me and we kissed. Then we got in his car and made our way to the Plaza Hotel where Jenna's wedding was going to be. When we got there I turned to Jesse and said "Well I guess it's bye for now while I go with the girls and you go with the boys" Jesse smiled and said "Yup bye for now but I'll see you real soon" After we kissed one more time I went to the hotel room where Jenna was while Jesse went to the room where Eric was. Dana, Beth, Amy and all of Jen's other bridesmaids were already there. Jen grinned big when she saw me and rushed over to me to hug me tight. I hugged her back and said "You look amazing Jenna!!" She smiled big and said "Thanks! Oh God I'm so nervous! Everyone will be staring at me when I walk down the aisle with your dad!" My dad was going to walk Jen down the aisle since we were practically sisters. Her dad would have wanted it that way. Still smiling I said back "Don't be! You are going to be the most beautiful girl in the entire room!" All of the girls nodded and smiled in agreement. With a sigh she said "I know but I'm still so nervous! I've been dreaming of this day practically my whole life! I want it to be perfect!" I laughed and said "It will be prefect! And if anything goes wrong you have your h bridesmaids here to help you out!" Jenna smiled and said "Yea you're right! I love you girls!" We all smiled big and went in for a group hug. Then we all piled in our cars and made our way to the salon to get our hair and nails done. As our hair and nails were getting done we each talked about our own dream weddings. When we were finally all done we went back into the cars and drove back to the hotel. Then we got dressed. I smiled big when I saw Jenna come out of her room with her wedding dress on. I said to her "You look great Jen! Really beautiful!" She smiled and said back "Thank you!" As the rest of us got ready there was a knock on the door. Dana opened it and we saw my parents and Jenna's mom! They walked over to us with huge smiles on their faces. Both of our moms looked teary eyed. They walked up to us and all took turns hugging Jenna. Then they hugged me and said they missed me. A few minutes later there was another knock on the door. This time I opened it and saw it was one of the men who work here. He said "Are your ready miss?" to Jenna and she nodded. Then to the room in general he said "The wedding will start now. Please make your way to the ballroom" We all nodded and each started to take our places. My father held out his arm and Jenna took out. I smiled at Jen and then walked out with the other bridesmaids. Forst the flower girl walked on and began spreading petals everywhere. Then me and the other bridesmaids began to walk behind her. I saw Jesse standing with Eric's other friends and he grinned at me. He mouthed the words 'You are beautiful' and I smiled big at him. Finally we made it to the front and faced everyone as the music for Here Comes The Bride began to play. I looked over at Eric and saw his face light up when Jenna walked in with my dad. He was smiling so big and I could tell he really loved Jenna. Everyone watched as Jenna and my dad made their way to the altar. Once she was there Eric took her hands and they faced each other with a smile. Then the pastor began to say the routine wedding speech. They both said 'I do', slipped the rings on each other, and when the Pastor said "You may now kiss the bride!" Eric took Jenna in his arms and they kissed. Everyone began to clap, cheer and whistle. After the reception we went to the reception. Jenna tossed the bouquet behind her and Amy caught it! She giggled and blushed when one of Eric's friends grinned at her. Then there was music and everyone began to dance. Of course Jesse came up to me and said "May I have this dance beautiful?" I giggled and said back "Yes yes you may" We went to the dance floor and began to dance. The ballroom looked absolutely beautiful! Everyone was talking, eating, laughing and having a good time! Finally Jenna and Eric cut their cake and we all ate a piece. Soon it was over and Jenna and Eric were going to go on their honey moon. Jenna walked over to me and hugged me one last time. With a smile I said "Have fun on your honey moon!" Jenna grinned and said back "Oh I will!" I laughed and we hugged one last time. I even hugged Eric and said "Don't have too much fun with her now!" He just laughed and said back "I can't make any promises." After he hugged me back they both went into the car that was waiting for them and drove off.

Jesse's POV:
    Jenna and Eric's wedding was really nice! It made me think of how my own wedding would go if I ever did get married. Em walked over to me and smiled so beautifully. Her smile just drove me crazy! Oh yea...I'm going to get married alright! Wrapping her arms around my back she said to me "This was a great night. I'm so happy for them." I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist. Then I whispered in her ear "You're graduation is next week...what do you want?" She looked at me and said "What do you mean?" I grinned and said "What do you want for your graduation gift?" Em laughed and shook her head as she said "Jesse you don't have to get me anything!" With a sigh I said "I bet you're parents are getting you something and you don't mind" She said back "Well they're my parents..." Laughing I said "And what am I? Nothing?" Now she laughed as she said back "Fine. You can get me something" I grinned and said "So what do you want?" She thought for a second and then said "I want you to surprise me...but nothing extreme or expensive!" I laughed and said back "Okay fair enough." She smiled and kissed my cheek. With a laugh I said "What? No real kiss?" Em giggled and leaned in to kiss my lips. We kissed and then she said "My feet are killing me in these heels! Do you still want to stay?" I shook my head and said "No we can go" I led her to my car and drove back to my place. When we got there she took of her shoes and the dress. I grinned as I watched her slip in my bed in just her underwear. Quickly I also stripped down to my underwear and went in beside her. Sighing she snuggled up to me and said "I wonder where I should get an apartment once I graduate. Or maybe I should just move back home for a while" I laughed and said "Or maybe you can just move in with...oh I don't know your boyfriend??" She giggled as she looked at me and said "Aww how cute! You want me to move in with you?" Grinning I said back "Yes I do! And I know you want to too" Em giggled some more as I began kissing her neck. When I began rubbing her thigh she moaned and held onto me tight. As my lips left her neck and went to her lips I felt her leg rubbing up on mine and I moaned. Before I could get turned on to the point that I went crazy I whispered "Are we going to go all the way or is this just a tease?" Giggling she said "Well I wouldn't call it a tease...but no we're not going to go all the way" I sighed and nodded. Then I went back to kissing her lips. A little while later I felt myself getting sleepy and so I said to Em "I'm tired now. Are you?" She nodded and said back "Yea I am. Lets get cleaned up and go to sleep" I nodded and we went and showered. When I followed her into the shower she grinned and said "Are we ever going to shower alone anymore?" Also grinning I got close to her and said "Well we can and we will most times. But there are some times, like right now, where I want to be in the shower with you and kiss you" Emma giggled as she said "Just kiss? You're not going to try anything?" I laughed and said "Not unless you want me to" She smiled as I closed the space between us and began kissing her. I don't even know why I did this to myself...I was practically guaranteed to get hard just by standing in here with her...and once we start kissing and touching and rubbing...I couldn't help myself and let out a moan as Emma rubbed my back and continued to kiss me sweetly. Finally she said in a low voice "We should get cleaned up before we prune up" I laughed and said "Yea okay" We washed up and then got out of the shower. After we put on some fresh underwear we slipped into my bed and I hugged her tight. Then I laughed and said "Lucky Eric is most likely getting some action right now" Emma laughed and said "Why do you keep pressuring me?" I laughed some more and said back "I'm not! If you'd let me finish I was going to say I'm also lucky because I get to sleep with you in my arms" She smiled and said "Aww" and kissed me. Then she whispered in my ear "I'm not sure when you'll get some action again but I promise when you do it'll blow your mind" I grinned big and raised my eyebrows. Then I said "You're trying to drive me crazy aren't you?" She giggled and said "No never! Well...maybe just a little" I laughed and said "Oh man. You're lucky I love you so much or I would just take you right now!" She cracked up and said "Oh God you rapist!" Now I cracked up as I said back "Its not rape if the other person wants it too..and trust me I know you want it!" Grinning big she said "You don't know anything! If I wanted it I would have it by now. I get what I want. Didn't you know?" I laughed even harder as I said "Oh really? Just for that I won't give it to you!" She laughed some more as she said "Oh I can make you give it to me if I really wanted" Before I could say anything else she got on top of me and began kissing my neck. I almost moaned when I felt her tongue kissing my neck and straddling me. Then she whispered in my ear so sexily "Will you give it to me now?" I grinned as I said "Oh yea I will...damn it. You're good" She laughed and said "Uhuh thought so. You are too sex crazed! One touch and you want it!" I also laughed as I said back "Well thats not true. I only act sex crazed when I'm with you. I can't help that you drive me crazy!" Grinning big she said "Its okay. You drive me crazy too with those sexy green eyes and killer smile and short dark hair and soft lips...I just have self control" I grinned and said "Well I bet I could make you surrender right now! But I won't. Today was a nice day but also long and tiring. We should just get some rest" With a smile she said "Yea we should" After I kissed her I hugged her close. With a sigh I fell asleep instantly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:15 pm