JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Too Special - New Fan Fic

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 5 Empty Re: Too Special - New Fan Fic

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:58 am

Awwwwwww I loved it!! =D

ahahaa Jesse was a bit too turned on Wink

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MANNNNNNNN the winner is about to be picked!!!!! =O

omg I hope it's me!!!! *suspenseful music* lmao moreeeeeeee!! =D <33333
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 5 Empty THE LAST CHAPTER! ENJOY <3

Post  jessecraze Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:24 am

Chapter 31.

Jesse's pov.
    It wasn't easy but I had to pick 1 lady for me and so glad I've found a lady. Even though I made my mistake with Dana, I had to move on. I finally announced the winner and said, 'Rebecca, will you wear my last heart chain?' Quickly Rebecca covered her mouth like shes shocked, tears were swelling up in her eyes and she nodded now shaking. I faced Dana who is also just standing there with tears building up in her eyes. I felt so bad but honestly its a contest and as the judge, I had to pick carefully. I chose a woman who will not only respect me, she'll be understanding, true, loyal and she'll put up with my carrer. She wont be demanding and shes deffently not after my money. I felt like Dana loved me but wanted more than just me. She wanted to share my life style and I was afraid if something ever changed, that she too would change. I couldn't be with her. Becca, however, loved me for me no matter what I did. She was just into me and me only. So I quickly put the heart chain around her neck, kissed her forehead and just held her, swaying with her. By this time, Dana had already left out of the house mad and I had to just let her go because I was happy to be holding Rebecca again. After kicking her off the show, I was scared to never see her again. Once i've swayed with her, I now kiss her lips and then take her out to dinner. We share an amazing night of good food, wine and did I mention we got a little freaky in the bedroom later? Thats right, shes a freak and my baby. Now I just have to ask her to marry me which I will do at a public dinner this weekand to celebrate me picking her. Its a huge event with all our friends, families and many many famous people. Becca will be just fine with it because she knows its part of my carrer and she will be amazing when we say I do. I just know she'll say yes. I'm so in love with her.

THE END <3
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:32 am

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!! YAY!!!!! =D

Wooooooooot I had a feeling it would be me!! Wink ahaha

Oh man I'm a freak in bed lmaoooo well I guess I would be if it were with Jesse! Wink

Woot we get married!!!!!! =''']

This story ROCKED!!!! =D <333333333

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:44 pm