JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Too Special - New Fan Fic

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 Empty Re: Too Special - New Fan Fic

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:03 am

OMG I could have sworn he was going to pick me lol *glares at Dom* lmao just kidding =]

oh and btw lmaooo 'kick these hoes off the show' ahaha Dom! Very Happy

Can't wait for moreeeee
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:04 am

awww so sweet! dom's the winner now! yay! Very Happy lucky girl! hey amp, when's my turn with him?! lol!
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:33 am

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LOOOL!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 Empty (= once again, the amazing JFF girls leave great, comments! (= Thanks so much, girls! Enjoy more story <3

Post  jessecraze Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:38 am

Chapter 7.

Rebecca's pov.
    Everyone was shocked Dominique won but I was happy for her. She was obviously here to meet Jesse and for no other reason. Shes quiet unless you talk with her, then shes nice and funny. She loves to eat and shes not afraid of who she is. Jesse obviously noticed that today and seemed happy with his choice. As we were all leaving the studio, Jesse called me over to him. I rushed over there confused and said, 'Whats wrong?' Jesse smiled and said, 'Nothing is wrong, I just wanted to say im sorry I couldn't pick you again but it didn't seem fair...' I smiled and said, 'Aw, its ok. I didn't exspect you to even pick me the first time.' Jesse smirked so adorable and said, 'Well, love, i've wanted to pick you everytime. Youre photo was the most adorable photo on the planet but to be fair, I chose Dominique.' I felt bad and said, 'You didn't like her photo?' Jesse sighed and said, 'No no...I did but I enjoyed your's better. You are amazing.' I was so red I didn't know what to say or what to do. Then Jesse kissed my cheeck and said, 'Well lets get going. Oh and your ipad is up in my room. You can get it when we get back to the mansion.' I smiled so crazy and said, 'Ok, Jess. Thank you so much!' Then he kept grinning at me. I gazed back and said, 'What?' He pulled me on to walk and said, 'You called me Jess...' Now I was blushing but didn't have any comeback. I just followed him till we got into the limo with everyone else. We headed back to the mansion and while all the other girls ran into the kitchen to eat, Jesse led me upstairs. I was nervous but excited. We got into his room and he was going into his dresser to get my ipad. Then he handed it to me and said, 'Have fun playing angry birds. I smirked and said, 'Thanks.' After that I was turnning to walk away but he pulled my arm again so that i'd face him, he smiled at me and before I could say anything, he kissed me. My heart sank and I was speechless. Jesse just kept kissing me and soon had dipped me completely back. You could say I was instantly turned on and wrapped my arms around his neck. Then Jesse moaned in our kiss and walked me back onto his bed. Part of me wanted to squeal and the other part was just so turned on, I wrapped one leg around him. He began to message my left thigh with his right hand and moaned more as he still kissed me. My leg rubbed down his and then he let go of the kiss, faced into my eyes and said, 'Hmph wow. Hey I have to get ready for my date.' I nodded so amazed and said, 'Yea sure. Im sorry.' Jesse giggled and said, 'Becca, stop saying youre sorry. I want you but I just can't. It wouldn't be right for my publicity.' I nodded and said, 'Its okay. I wont be sorry then.' Jesse cheesed a big, grin and said, 'Good. Alright, go play angry birds. See you tonight.' I just grinned and then as I left out of his room, I could hardly speak. About that time, Dana was coming out of our bedroom and said, 'What were you doing?' I showed my ipad and said, 'I got it back.' Dana shrugged and said, 'That whole time to get your ipad?' I smiled and then walked past her. Dana sighed and then went downstairs to eat. As I was in our room, Dominique was trying to zip up her dress. I helped her then said, 'You excited?' Dominique smiled and said, 'More like nervous...What did you two talk about on your date?' I smiled and said, 'Well, about our lives and family...Our friends and hobbies.' Dominique smiled and said, 'Sounds good. I'll remember that.' Then I smiled back at her and went on down as well to eat.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:48 am

Woah baby!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

OMG things are heating up Wink

More! Smile
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:51 am

im still a taad creeeped out hehehee i mean its Jessee McCartneyyyy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy i guess i can tolerate him lmao Razz i wanna c whut happens on my date hehehee
    danal32
    danal32

Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:52 am

love it girl! Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 690817 Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 690817 Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 Empty wow yall are super quick! lol Here is more.... again...

Post  jessecraze Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:55 am

Chapter 8.

Becca's pov.
    After Jesse came home from his date, He and Dom were both laughing so hard and then Jesse said, 'YOu're killing me...Go to bed, crazy!' Dom smiled and said, 'Thanks for dinner, Jesse. It was really good!' Jesse nodded and said, 'You're welcome.' Then as Dom left and Jesse faced me back on the couch with my ipad in my pjs, he grinned and said, 'Theres my angry birds player...' I just smirked so red in the face. He came over to sit by me and see my ipad. Then he smirked and said, 'Oh, youre not playing angry birds?' I shook my head shy and as I said, 'No im on facebook.' Jesse was petting my hair. I could have lost it. He quickly kissed my cheeck, then to my suprise, he started kissing down my neck. I was speechless once again and didn't move untill Jesse stood up and then faced me saying, 'Come to bed with me.' I looked up at him shocked and said, 'What?' Jesse nodded and said, 'Just to hang out and talk awhile.' I nodded and said, 'Oh, ok. Sure!' Jesse helped me off the couch and rushed me upstairs. We went into his bedroom and it was huge! I was in amazement. His bed was so comfy too. As I sat on the bed, he started to undo his tie, looking in his mirror and said, 'You know, Dom made me laugh alot tonight but shes just not my type. I think she's too laid back. I know that sounds snobby of me to say.' I shook my head and then asked, 'Was she polite?' Jesse sighed and said, 'Well yea but I don't know. I guess im just being too picky but after all, there is 15 ladies in this house. I have the right to choose carefully.' I sighed and faced his bed not brave enough to give advice. Then he smiled back at me and said, 'Whats on your mind?' I faced him quickly and said, 'Hmm? Oh, just, not sure what you want me to say...I don't wanna say anything stupid.' Jesse giggled as he sat next to me and said, 'You could never say anything too stupid. Youre too cute.' I just glaired at him in the eyes awhile untill he leaned back in and stole more kisses. I Guess this was getting to be a regular thing and even though I was always so nervous, it always turned me on and I couldn't help but to always embrace him. He layed me back on his bed and just kept kissing me. I loved and finally let out a soft, moan. Jesse moaned back and soon we were kissing faster. It all happened so fast. Jesse had taken on his suit jack and unbuttoned his shirt but never too it off or his dress pants off. His shoes were already off and he was now kissing down my neck hard. I loved it and hugged him tight, kind of helping him press into my neck. He moaned more, then let go and said, 'Ah, its all a shame...' I looked at him nervous and said, 'What is?' Jesse giggled and said, 'If it wasn't for publicity in the way, i'd have my way with you already.' I grinned so aroused and said, 'Really?' Jesse nodded and said, 'God! Everything about you is just...ah, perfect! You're smiles, those eyes, your body, the laugh you make, you play angry birds..' I giggled more and then Jesse smiled going back to kissing me. I loved it and held him so tight in my arms. Then he let go again resting back on his bed and pulling me to rest on him. I raised my head though and said, 'Um, what now? Should I let you sleep?' Jesse petted my hair and said, 'I want to rest here with me tonight.' I sighed and said, 'You sure thats ok?' Jesse nodded and said well its my house and my show. I think its ok...' I sighed again and said, 'But what about publicity?' Jesse giggled and said, 'We didn't do anyting and if they have a problem with you resting here, they can kiss my ass!' I giggled back and said, 'Wow ok...' Jesse kissed the top of my head and said, 'Night love...' I said 'night Jess.' He shut off the light, pulled some blankets over us and said, 'You warm enough?' I nodded and said, 'Mhmm. Thank you.' He sighed and said, 'Ah, youre welcome...' Then we both rested to sleep.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:59 am

awww i love it!!!!!!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:04 am

Wow wow wow wow wow! More!! Very Happy Surprised bounce cheers Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 110686
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 Empty ta-da! Here is more.... Enjoy <3

Post  jessecraze Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:29 am

Chapter 9.

Becca's pov.
    I woke up in Jesse's bed alone and curious. It was weird but I liked it. He wasn't there though. So I stretched and decided to get up, use his bathroom and then go down in the kitchen. Alot of girls were already down there eating. They saw me and just stopped. Jesse lit up and said, 'Mornning love. Sleep well?' I nodded and said, 'Yes, thank you.' Then I sat down by Aly. She whispered into my ear and said, 'Have fun last night?' I glaired at her and said, 'What?' Then she looked at Jen, who made a face to Kristi who leaned over to Jesse and said, 'You are an amazing cook, baby. Love you.' She started kissing on his cheeck and petting his hair. Jesse turned somewhat red and said, 'Well thank you, Kristi.' Kristi giggled at him then glaired over at me. I just started eating my food. If they think Jesse and I did something, they are wrong. Soon Dana came down to the table and sat across from me. She didn't look to happy at me either. I ignored her, not sure what else I could do. Finally after breakfast, I tried to leave but Jesse grabbed my arm. He spun me back into him, hugged me tight, kissed my forehead and said, 'Did you enjoy breakfast?' I nodded and said, 'yes but Jesse, I think everyone knows obviously I was in your bed last night and they all keep looking at me like im bad.' Jesse rubbed my back and said, 'Aw, ignore them. We know we didn't do anything, love. Seriously, they are just jealous cuz you are amazing and they are just okay...' I was shocked, smiled, kissed his lips, he moaned and then he smacked my butt saying, 'Now go get ready.' I nodded and left on. We were all told to wear bathing suits because our challenge took place on the beach today. I wasn't super comfortable in a bikini but thats what was required of us. Then when we all were ready, we left. We road down to a beautiful, beach, where we were to play beach valley ball. The winning team all got to have dinner with Jesse. I thought that was sweet of him to pick a whole team. He had a whistle and looked so sexy in his trunks. He winked at me out on my team, waiting to play. I just grinned back so shy. I knew he was digging my swimsuit and I was deffently digging his swimtrunks. He blew the whistle so cute and we started playing. It was a hard game because Jen and Aly were against teams. Aly was on my team and being the sporty, girl, she was, she kicked butt! So after the long, game, Jesse called our team the winner which was dana, myself, aly, dom, Katrina, sarah and lydia.' The only super, mean, girl on the team, was Aly. Not that the other girls weren't competitive but they weren't out to get me... I hoped not anyway! We all got to play longer in the ocean, Jesse would not stop flirting with me and dunking me into the ocean. I dunked him finally, obviously making him crazy! Nothing I could change now. After all that, we got back to the mansion to clean up and then had dinner. Jesse loves exotic foods, so we ate indian food, sitting on pillows on the floor. Jesse had me by him, making it way obvious that he wants to be with me. He kept leanning near me, resting his arm behind me & at one point, tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. Aly kept glairing at me and I knew she met business! I tried to keep my personal space to myself but Jesse kept invading it and he only invaded it more, when we got back to the mansion...
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:46 am

omg Aly makes me nervous lol can't wait for more Very Happy
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:11 am

really good chapter ampy! Very Happy Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 Empty Posting more just because I know it makes you all happy (= hehe enjoy <3

Post  jessecraze Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:14 am

Chapter 10.

Becca's pov.
    We got back to the mansion and Jesse wanted to toast. While we drank, he announced that friday night he would do his first elimantion and elimnate 5 girls. Every girl started talking amongst each other about it and freaking out. I just stood there quietly. Then Jesse faced me and motioned his head upstairs. I just glaired at him, trying to figure out what he was doing. He finally motioned with his thumb, telling me to go on up to his room. I sighed and went up slowly and sneaky as possible. The team that didn't win the date, was in the room loud and laughing. Thankfully, they didn't see me creep by into Jesse's room. I got in there and got cleaned up for bed. I didn't know what to change into, though. When all the girls when into bed, I could hear Jesse saying 'Night, ladies!' They he shut their door and soon was in the room. I smiled and he smiled back so cute. Then I said, 'Um, none of my pjs are here. What do I wear to bed?' Jesse smirked and said, 'Don't stress, love...I'll give you a shirt to wear.' I smiled and then sighed, making Jesse face me and say, 'Whats the matter?' Then I said, 'Well Jesse...the girls all hate me here and us sleeping together, is only making it worse!' Jesse crawled on his bed up to me, leaned me back saying in a sexy whisper, 'I'm not afraid and neither should you be afraod.' I kinda whined around saying, 'Yea but im tired of the dirty looks...' Jesse shut me up with his finger and then smiled, now saying even sexier, 'I want you and thats all that matters!' I didn't know what to say back and soon Jesse attacked me with me kissed and attacked my body. We were caught up in the heat and Jesse grunted in the mood, now whispering in my ear, 'God I wish I could take you right here, right now.' I was so lost, I couldn't speak up and just gazed at him in shock and turned on too. Then I whispered, 'I'm yours, Jesse.' Jesse giggled and said, 'Thats sweet, love but uh...you know, I just can't. I'd give anything to be with you but we'll have to be paitent.' I smiled and said, 'You're really sweet, you know that?' Jesse smield so incredibley sexy and then said, 'Well you are the one to talk!' I just sighed some more as Jesse now raised up from me, got off the bed walking over to his dresser, pulled me out a t-shirt and said, 'Here becca. Wear this.' I took the shirt, getting off the bed, walking into the bathroom and putting it on. Then as I came out, Jesse waiting in bed for me, shirtless. I almost died and then when I got into the bed, he snuggled me up, allowing me to feel his bare legs against mine. He must of only had his underwear on because there was nothing else on him accept his chain around his neck. We made out more untill Jesse decided to start getting to know me more. We actually talked and giggled for hours untill we were so sleeply. I had gotten very cold and burried myself into Jesse's chest. He hugged me up really tight in his arms and rubbed on my arms awhile till I was warm and falling asleep. Then he kissed the top of my head and said, 'Sweet dreams, love. See you in the mornning.' I just smiled big almost asleep and said, 'See you in the mornning, Jess...' We slept sound the rest of the night!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:19 am

Awwwwwww!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If those other girls knew they'd hate me 100 times more lmao

I'm ready for more whenever you have it! Smile Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 110686 bounce
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 Empty Just for you girls <3 enjoy (=

Post  jessecraze Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:25 am

Chapter 11.

Becca's pov.
    I woke up early enough this time, I was still in Jesse's arms and it felt amazing! I really don't know why he is so fond of me but it makes me feel so special and pretty. I can't resist and start kissing on his cheek gently. Jesse kind of groans obviously not ready to get up but then when he wakes up and faces me, hes smiling so happy and reaching in to kiss me. Then after we say good mornning, Jesse wants to go down to start breakfast but ask me to look away. I question why and he says, 'Well I sleep naked, love...' I raise up my eyebrows and go 'What?' Jesse smirks and says, 'Yea well I wish you could sleep naked too but since your not comfortable with that yet.' I was so shocked and said, 'what about yesterday?' Jesse giggled while stretching and said, 'Well, I was up before you, so you had no idea I was naked.' Then as he was bending over the bed to reach into the night stand and get some press underpants on, I quickly faced away, not to see his buttcrack. Then I heard him clear his throat. He stood up in navy blue boxer breifs and headed towards the bathroom. I just sighed, getting turned on, seeing him walk by looking so hot and his whole package showed through. I layed there longer till Jesse came back out in jeans now and came towards me. I sat up just as Jesse leaned down and then his lips met mine. We kissed passionately and as Jesse stood back up, he smirked and said, 'Love you. I'm going down to start making breakfast. Why don't you slip into my shower awhile.' I grinned and then said, 'Well ok.' Jesse raised up his eyebrows, something i've never seen him do before and he said, 'The butler will call you when its time to eat.' I smiled and Jesse tucked some hair behind my ear, kissed me some more and then left out of his bedroom quietly. I sighed and then rushed into his shower. It was nice that I didn't have to rush either because there isn't 14 other women waiting on me! Once I was all clean, I put back on Jesse's t-shirt and waited for the butler. He brought me my bag and then told me it was time to eat. I rushed to put on my clothes and then left down to eat. Jesse was at the head of the table as always, asked Kristi to move down and seat and said, 'We gotta make room for ms. Becca, here. Shes gotta sit by JMac Daddy.' Kristi was getting frustraited and said, 'What the hell, Jesse? Why are you paying so much attention to her?' Jesse just gazed at me looking like he was in love, not responding to Kristi and as I sat near him, he leaned over to kiss my cheek and then went to eating. I started eating too and then I knew every girl was glairing at me. Even Dana just eyed me so mad like I was a trader. Then because it was so quiet, Jesse faced me and said, 'Please pass the salt, love...' I did and then he smiled saying, 'You're wonderful.' I just didn't know what to do or say and then Jesse suprised me big time when he leaned into me, kissed my lips and then went back to eating. I just sat there with my head down and then Jen said, 'Oh my God, Jesse! Horny much?' Jesse smirked and said, 'I can't kiss a beautiful girl to thank her for passing me the salt?' Jen made a comeback saying, 'Well dang, if I pass you freakin kidney, will you **** me for it?' Jesse didn't say anything at all and then finished eating. I just sat quiet too. Finally when breakfast was over, Jesse had us girls all go get ready. Ofcourse the girls were all waiting upstairs for me...and not to give me a makeover, either...much worse!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:39 am

lmaooooo Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Oh man I wonder whats going to happen when I get upstairs...
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:47 am

RUN BECCA RUUUNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 Empty This next part gets super crazy! enjoy anyway <3

Post  jessecraze Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:24 am

Chapter 12.

Dana's pov.
    Ive never seen such a catfight in my life! Jesse has kept Becca with him because he obviously likes her the most so far out of us all and hes not afraid to show it. He even kissed her at breakfast which even upset me but I mean its not like Rebecca was all over him. I think shes very respectful and kind to him. These girls just hate her and as we're supposed to be getting ready for our challenge, every girl here is waiting around untill Rebecca steps into the room with her bag. She's obviously been into Jesse's room and has been making out with him because of the look in her eye. Every girl but Dominique and I, attack her and Jen gets into her face saying, 'Who the hell you think you are, ****? You stupid skank! YOu're playing all nice and polite girl but I don't see spreading your legs for that dick is so polite!' Becca had tears in her eyes as they screamed in her face, calling her awful names. I tried to defend her and Becca was just standing against the wall crying. Soon Aly pulled on her hair, shovling her by the bathroom and all the girls followed. I followed too, trying to see what I could do. Aly had took shaving cream, spraying it in Becca's face and then said she was going to shave off Becca's pretty, eyebrows! I decided to run down the hall and banged on Jesse's door. He had the shower runing, I could hear it. I just banged and banged yelling 'Jesse! Please open up!' Jesse finally shut off the water and I heard movement. I banged againa and said, 'Jesse! Hurry!' Jesse finally peaked his head out the door with wet, hair and said, 'What is your deal?' I freaked and said, 'Aly is going to shave Becca's eyebrows!' Jesse looked shocked and said, 'What?' He stepped out of the room now, revealing his black, boxer-briefs and then ran to the girl's room. He opened up the door and saw the catfight. He broke it up and shouted, 'LADIES! TIME OUT!' Becca was crying and shaking with part of her left eyebrow missing and her face all red and covered with shaving cream. Jesse just put her into his arm, then faced around the room looking so disappointed and said, 'I'm very disappointed in all of you and don't think i'll be picking any winners today...' Then he stepped out of the room with becca, shutting the door. I stood there and as they saw me, Aly grunted and said, 'Stupid, Tattle-tail! Go to hell!' Then she plopped down on her bed. All the other girls were just standing around and some started making fun of becca. I just sighed and sat on my bed well. I felt so awful but still wished Jesse would notice me too and not just always Rebecca. Even though she was sweet.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:31 am

I cant waiit for becca to kill these whores! I soo could have! ahah! Aly is just a jealous slut who cant get any! Very Happy Cant waiit for more!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:33 am

=O omg!!! ='[

awwww thank you Dana!! <3333

lol oh man they hate my guts

can't wait for more =]
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 Empty wooooo more chpater is here for you all (=

Post  jessecraze Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:54 am

Chapter 13.

Jesse's pov.
    I could not believe all the girls just full on attacked Rebecca. Poor thing was all shakey and crying. I decided instead of doing my challenege and picking a winner, I was going to skip the challenge and spend the day with Rebecca. I took her back into my room, to let her clean up. Shew as pretty upset about her eyebrow but I told her I didn't care, that I still thought she was pretty. That made her blush bad. Then once we were all dressed, I just left out of the house with her quietly and took her out to site see. We caught lunch together which was so nice and then went for a boat ride. There I share with her some nice, kisses. By night time, we were in the hot tub out back and I was kissing on her shoulder. She giggled and then moned some, as I now made my way up her neck. Then I could resist and hugged her up in my arms, still kissing harder on her neck and rubbing her left leg up and down. Becca obviously loved it cuz she said softly, 'mm, jesse...' I smirked and said, 'You're so sexy.' Becca faced me into the eyes with a big smile and then she said, 'I love you.' I smiled back and said, 'You know, I love you too, Becca.' Sooh we were kissing passtionately and I could hardly take it. I went out of the hot tub and layed with her on one of lay-out chairs. There was candles all through out the pool area and I layed a towle down on the chair. Then I layed her ontop of it and attacked her, not able to controll my feelings. Becca just held onto my shoulders as I kissed her all over, about to pop. I wanted so bad to make love to her and Becca obviously wanted to but she still respected me and did not try to put any moves down. I finally sat up and said, 'Ready for bed? I'm kind of tired now.' Rebecca grinned so adorable and said, 'I can see why.' I helped her up off the lay-out chair and then led her back inside the mansion. We both went into my room and was trying to shower. I could no longer contain myself and tried to talk her into the shower with me. She said she feared the publicity for the both of us and I promised her, no one would know. She slowly stepped into the shower with me and as I see her body, i'm amazed. No words come to my mind but I gently leaned her against the tile and kiss all up and down her body. Its beautiful and so sexy. Soon we're too hot and decide to turn off the water. I hand her a tolwe and she then leans against me. I hug her up, rubbing her back and arms firmly to help dry her off. Once she was dry, we got ready and slipped into the bed. Naturaly, I slept naked and too my suprise, she only slept in her panties. I loved this and as I hugged her up tight in my arms, I faced her right in the eyes, ran my fingers through her hair softly and talked with some more. Truely an amazing day despite the catfight, an amazing night and now we're sleeping so sexy together. She presses into my chest as I hold her and we dream together till mornning.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:00 am

Good keep those crazy girls (minus me and dana) out of the bedroom! ahah Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy its beccas time and jsse loves her Smile
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:04 am

Ohhhhhhhhhemmmmmmmmmgeeeeeeee!!!!
    Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

If onlyyyyyyy hahaha ahhhhhhhhhh *goes crazy* lol

can't wait for moreee!!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 2 Empty Thank you for the comments. Here is more (=

Post  jessecraze Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:21 pm

Chapter 14.

Dana's pov.
    I was pretty upset Jesse spent all day with Rebecca and then at night time, I heard them coming upstairs giggling and heading into Jesse's room. It's just not fair that shes the only girl hes paying attention to. I guess after what Aly and the girls did to her, Jesse was pretty mad. I didn't do anything though and i've been working so hard to win the challenges. This mornning we woke up and I rush to the kithcen thinking I can be the first one to say good morning but to my suprise, Becca is with him helping him cook. They are firting and kissing. I just sigh and when Jesse now sees i've entered, he actually greets me saying, 'Good mornning. Did you survive yesterday?' I shrug confused and then Rebecca smiles at me and says, 'I can't thank you enough for running to get Jesse for me or else I wouldn't have any eyebrows left.' I half grinned now wishing I wouldn't have ran and got Jesse. Then they were whispering something to each other and Jesse just gazed Becca in the eyes. They kissed again and faced me. I just watched so aggrivated. Jesse told me to be seated that he would start to serve and quickly Rebecca said, 'Ooh let me help you.' Jesse smiled big at her and said, 'Sure, Love.' I went ahead and sat down as Rebecca now handed me a plate of food and asked me what I wanted to drink. The butler came in as Jesse said, 'I'm ready for everyone to eat. The butler left the room and both Jesse and Rebecca sat down at the table together. Rebecca leaned on his shoulder some, causing him to kiss her head and hug her up. I just wanted to throw up. Finally all the other girls came down quietly, sitting at the table. Jesse spoke up and said, 'Morning. Hope you all learned your lesson yesterday.' Not one of them spoke up. I wanted so bad to blow up but I held it in as long as I could. Once the butler finished serving everyone, Jesse announced today's challenge and then made more kissies with Rebecca. Everyone was so frustraited and fed up. I think we were all ready to kick Becca's ass. So after breakfast as we get ready, we all make a plan. Well, im mostly just listenning but for once, im game for it. Then its time to leave for the challenge. We're all in the limo and just glaring at Becca who is sitting next to Jesse, as they hold hands. No one at all, thinks its fair. When we arrive at our new challenge, its in a huge kitchen. Jesse wants to test our cooking knowledge, because he says he wants a partner who can cook with him. Right away, we all complain that Rebecca shouldn't get to play. Jen and Aly push Rebecca back outside and are holding the doors closed. Jesse is yelling at them to let her in and they are yelling to keep her out. Jesse is asking nicely and they ignor him. Then as he threatens to kick them out, they slowly let her in. Jesse escorts Rebecca to a spot to stand around the counter, where we're all standing. Then he clears his throat and says, 'Now, im going to get our aprons and everyone is going to play fair and the ones who can't, have no chance at a date with me.' He walked to another room to get the apron and not a second after he was gone, poor Rebecca got attacked again. I'm glad i'm not her. All the girls were pulling her hair, pinching her and the worse I never dreamed they would do, they pushed her so hard, she fell backwards into a table and hit her head hard against a chair. She just sat there crying as Aly yelled, 'Yea! Cry, you big, baby!' Jesse finally walked back in pushing a cart full of aprons and saw Rebecca. He gasped and rushed over to her. She kept her face into her lap, holding the back of her head, just sobbing out of controll. Everyone now was super quiet untill Jesse said, 'What in this world, happened?' Aly smirked and said, 'Dumb, clutz, tripped on her own shoe string and fell backwards!' Jesse glaired at Aly, then at me and said, 'What really happened?' I shruged afraid to tell the truth. Then Jesse helped Rebecca stand up and said, to all of us, 'I'm taking her outside to talk. We'll be back.' They left and then Kristi said, 'You think we're still going to do this challenge?' Jen snapped back with, 'We better! This is bullshit we can't do anything because of stupid, Rebecca!' Jesse was outside along time before he and Rebecca ever came back in. We did get to finish the challenege but Jesse kept Becca right beside him the whole time, allowing her to lay on him. I still didn't like it and worked so hard to win this challenge. Hope I do.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:11 pm