JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Too Special - New Fan Fic

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 Empty im sorry it took so long to post more. here it is <3

Post  jessecraze Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:47 am

Chapter 21.

Dana's pov.
    Last night was a blast but I can tell Jesse is still stuck on Rebecca. It's somewhat aggrivating and im hoping to move him on from her, since she isn't here any longer. All of us girls are getting ready for today's challenge and they're trying so hard to get deets from me about last night. I refuse to let them know how Jesse nibbled on my ear or kissed on my neck. I only hope I can get him to do it again. We all finish getting ready, finding Jesse waiting for us all paitently at the front door. We head out into the limo and Jesse follows behind us. Kristen always makes sure hes sitting next to her. Then she leans on his shoulder and sets one hand on his lap. He never says anything to her, he always just lets her. Then to my odd, suprise, he kisses the top of her head and says, 'Faithful, Kristen. Always by my side.' I'm confused because just last night all he could think about was Rebecca. Maybe he was liking what Kristen had on. Big, tramp. Acutally, Jen was the bigger tramp but honestly, all of those girls in their little, group, looked like tramps. Aly was more of a tomboy but needless to say, still in that group. I just watched out the window, not sure what our challenge was or if I even had a shot to win again. I wanted to win again but maybe Jesse will only pick one girl at a time. We get back into the studio and im wondering what else we could possibly do. We've already sang songs, danced and did a photoshoot. Jesse's assignment for us today was to show off our biggest talent. We had to show it infront of him and his producer and you can bet I was so nervous. I thought of singing again but as all of us girls were in the backroom waiting to be called, I realized alot of other girls were trying to sing too. So I decided instead to read him one of my poems. Only problem was, I didn't have any of my poems with me. Quickly I scrambled around till I found some paper. I jotted now all that I could remember of some of my poems back home and ended up writting a whole new, poem, using bits and pieces of every poem I could remember from back home. Then I glanced over it the rest of the time till Jesse called me out. I walked out so nervous but anxious. He smiled and said, 'What do you got for me, sweetie?' I smirked because he was being so sexy and reminding me of last night. Then I spoke up as much as I could and said, 'Well I wrote you a poem. I actually had written you many poems already but I didn't have them with me, so I took all I remember and made them as a new, poem.' Jesse lit up and said, 'Well go ahead and read it.' I did and said, 'Eyes so green, hair light brown, a smile to cheer me up when I am down, a voice so smooth, sining songs so sweet, when you are near me, my heart skips a beat...' and as im reading, Jesse is facing the ground in deep, thought. I'm not sure if he likes me, likes my poem or if hes thinking about Rebecca. Then as I finished, he quickly raised his head back up, smiled and said, 'Beautifuly written. Thank you.' I smiled and then walked off quickly wondering if I have a chance to win again. I watched out to see Jesse standing up and talking to his producer. Then they called for all of us girls to leave back into the limo. I guess Jesse was announcing the winners at the mansion again. So we get back into the limo and head home. We all kind of hung around, eating snacks and then got ready for the evening. I got curious about Jesse and did something crazy. I ran downstairs across the hall towards Jesse's office. I listened through the doors to hear him and his producer talk. They were saying something about Rebecca and Jesse said, 'Well I have her ipad so she has to get it back.' Then the producer was saying, 'Well we can bring her back into the show.' I was freaking out, wishing to God Rebecca doesn't come back and I fear thats what Jesse wants. Then I hear yelling and im trying to make out what they are saying now. Soon I can hear Jesse saying louder, 'Well I don't care how you make it happen, just make it happen!' To my majour, suprise, Jesse had now opened up the door seeing me stand there. He glaired at me an said, 'What are you doing?' I was speechless and then Jesse said, 'You are not allowed to be down this hall.' I apologized and said, 'I was just wondering if you were okay. I hear you yelling.' Jesse sighed and said, 'Well thank you for your concern but its really none of your business. You need to get ready because in 1 hour i'll be announcing my date tonight.' I frowned and said, 'Well its hard when youre sharing a bathroom with 9 other girls.' Jesse nodded and said, 'I understand but youre just going to have to make do.' Then he walked off looking so aggrivated. I felt terrible and followed him.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 Empty Re: Too Special - New Fan Fic

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:52 am

Awwwww I loved it!! <333333

Can't wait for more! =]
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 Empty woooooop!

Post  jessecraze Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:28 am

Chapter 22.

Jesse's pov.
    Im not sure why but Dana was following me around all up in my business. I was storming up to my room, aggrivated I didn't have a say in this show. My contract prohibits me to see Becca again
    but im gonna make it happen. I have to because I can't stop missing her. Dana had followed me into my room and I as I try to shut my door and lock it, Dana was right up in my face. I sighed and said, 'Why are you in here? You should be getting ready! I have to get ready too...' Dana put the tip of her fnger to my lips and said, 'Jesse...I know you miss Rebecca and I bet she misses you too but since shes gone, im here and I promise I care alot about you!' I quickly sighed, letting my hands fall to my sides and said back, 'Yea...Youre a sweet, girl, Dana. I just don't know you well yet and im afraid to get involved with you like I did Becca. You saw what happened to her and im afraid the same could happen to you. So please go easy.' Dana nodded, quickly kissed me on the lips, then as she let go, grinned and said, 'Now...i'll go get ready.' I smirked and as she left, she winked at me. You bet I was hard after that. I jumped in the shower right away, to relieve some stress from that hard. Dana was mysterious and sexy. She just wasn't Rebecca... Once I was ready, I had to pick the winner of today's challenge. I wanted Rebecca but if she couldn't be here, then I had to pick someone else. I've yet to pick Kristen and although she wasn't the most talented, she was smart, cute and loveable. Maybe not to other girls but to me, she was very supportive and paitent on me. It felt that way atleast. I would have picked Dana but I just know if I keep picking her, she'll get abused like Rebecca did and I can't elimate girls till the end of this week. So I waited downstairs for all the beautiful, women, to make their way down and line up. Once they were lined up, I explained how everyone of them we're amazingly talented and sweet but I wanted to get to know everyone of them so I was picking Kristen. She lit up, cheered so cute and said softly, 'Yay! Our first date!' That made me smirk at her and then I quickly walked up to take her hand and guide her to the door. We put on coats & then I walked her to the limo. Soon as we got in, she lit up some more and said, 'I'm so excited! What made you finally pick me?' I grinned and said, 'Well I haven't picked you yet and youre a very, loyal, person to me...I had to get to know you more.' Kristen squeezed my neck and before i knew it, she looked at me with low eyes. I looked down and saw her dress was low enough her boobs almost popped out. I actually was horny from Dana earlier, the thoughts of Becca coming back to get her Ipad and I live in a house full of beautiful, women. How could I not be horny? So I leaned in to kiss her but knew it wasn't Rebecca's lips. Although Kristen didn't have bad lips at all. Once we kissed awhile, then I let go and Kristen leaned on me, holding me tight. I sighed and said, 'So you hungary?' She nodded still hugging me up and said, 'I don't want this date to ever end. I wanna stay in your arms all night long.' I just sat there thinking deeply. Kristen was sweet but I didn't wanna go all the way with her. If thats all she wanted, then this isn't good for me. Atleast Rebecca wanted to 'know me' and she wanted to 'hear what I have to say about how I feel.' She never clawed on me or tore off my clothes or even kissed me without me inviting her lips first. A true lady and one that I just missed so much. We got to dinner and as im walking Kristen inside to eat, she doesn't even say thank you when I hold the door, she just acts like its supposed to be that way. I got news for Kristen though, I don't have to be a gentelman and hold open a door if I don't want to. Then we're ready to eat. She doesn't say much right away till our food comes. Then she talks with her mouth full. I get to thinking about Aly burping at breakfast and Jennifer laughing obnoxiously when she eats. All though girls were the same for me. Nothing unique or different. I'm just putting up with Kristen, at this point. Shes talking all about herself and even tells me about her ex-boyfriend in high school. Im just listenning, wondering if there is an off button I can press to shut her up. I instantly think of Rebecca sitting so propper and quiet, chewing with her mouth shut and gazing into my eyes so sweetly with eyes of fire. Oh baby. I was horny again. I finsihed out my date none the less and as I get back home with her, there is a present on my bed!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:33 am

Ohhhh wow these girls are obnoxious and rude! =O

Poor Jesse...will he ever be happy?

lol moreeeeeeeeeeee <333333333333
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 Empty More chapter(= enjoy <333

Post  jessecraze Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:10 am

Chapter 23.

Jesse's pov.
    As I send Kristen to bed and then open up my bedroom door, thinking I can have peace and quiet, I find Dana laying across my bed waiting for me. She looks sexy too! I try to speak but she stands up quickly, rushing over to me and then hugs me up and kisses me like crazy. I can't do anything or say anything and as she lets go, she leads me back to the bed. I finally let loose some because im so horny. I climb ontop of her and kiss all up her neck. She giggles and says, 'Mm I knew you'd want this when you got home.' I just glaired into her eyes and then went back at her neck so hard grunting and now reaching to rub up her side. Dana giggled more and said, 'Rawr youre so sexy and hot. I want you so bad! I missed you on youre date! Why didn't you pick me?' I let go quickly, facing her again and said, 'Don't you get it? I gotta give every lady a chance.' Then Dana sighed, running her hands through my hair and said, 'Well call me selfish but I really wanna spend time with you.' I now sat up off her completely and said, 'Sweetie, im sorry I just can't get involved with you this way...I know I did with Rebecca and it messed up everything and now shes gone so I gotta live with that regret. YOu just gotta understand I can't make that same mistake a second time.' Dana now nodded, sat up behind me, hugged my waiste and said, 'Love you baby. I'll be in the girl's room if you need me.' She quickly stood up on her toes to kiss my cheeck and left out.' When she left, I just fell back onto my bed so confused on what to do. Dana was great but she wasn't Rebecca. None of these girls are and its going to kill me till I get Rebecca back. So I got ready to sleep then got up to make breakfast. I did and then everyone came to eat. Everyone was quiet this morning and I was quiet as well because I just wanted so bad to give Becca her Ipad and watch her play angry birds one last time. Finally we finished our meal, got cleaned up and did our challenge. I had the girls doing more physical challenges. They had to learn a 'dance' and then dance for me. Aly has the sexiest butt for someone who is such a tomboy, she can shake her ass like nothing and its making me wild. I watch it not able to take my eyes off but then my attention is blank as Dana is up. She gets down pretty sexy too and looks at me like she wants me so bad. I see her licking her top lip and im ready to attack her on the floor. All then tension from Rebecca has built up so bad, I can't belp but stay horny. Then I as Dana is done, I sigh and say, 'Wow well...great job sweetie. Thank you for that.' Dana grinned sweet and walked off. Kristen was last this time and she was alright. I think she was disappointed that I wasn't really attracted by her last night. If she didn't notice the look on my face as she talked with her mouth full, then she must be not feeling well or something. She did her best but maybe could have went harder. Nevertheless, I enjoyed this challenge and had to take a deep breath, as all of us piled back into the limo and went home. every single girl was sweaty and sexy. I was holding in but I wanted to try out all of them. Thats how horny I felt. I made it home anyway and went straight up to my room. Then I hear a knock on my door. I thought for sure it was gonna be Dana but when I opened it, Kristen was standing there looking sad. I raised my eyebrows adn said, 'Whats wrong?' She sighed and said, 'Um, are you mad at me for something I did or said last night?' I shook my head and said, 'Why do you think that?' She shrugged and said, 'You're not really caring about me it feels like.' I felt bad and said, 'Well im still getting to know you. Give me a break!' Kristen nodded and said, 'Sorry baby.' Then she kissed my cheek, squeezed my neck and said, 'I love you Jesse baby.' I nodded trying not to make her cry and said, 'Get ready for tonight!' She nodded quick and ran off.' I fell back on my bed so frustraited. After I layed there a minute, I got back up to get ready. About 1 hour later, it was time to line up the girls. The heat was one because I had to pick someone other than Dana or who i've already picked and I'm going to pick Aly but im really nervous. She's so aggressive and a tomboy. I'm just not sure about all this. While I wait downstairs, slowly girls start walking down and linning up. They all look very pretty but Aly is just looking crazy. I'm not sure if thats a dress or a t-shirt but its really short. Her ass cheeks are actually hanging out of her dress. I'm kind of horney but still very nervous. I just stand there smiling and finally dana comes down. She has a short, red, strappy, dress on with matching red stilettos. I've never seen her look so good before! Now im anxious to change my choice over to Dana from Aly. No matter what the cost. I'm really going to do it! I want Dana. She's so sexy and I know she wants me just as bad, so i'm willing to give her everything of me tonight. That is untill all the girls that are lined up, start facing out the window. I glair at them and say, 'What is going on?' All the girls keep turnning and looking out the window. Finally Sarah shrugs and says, 'Theres a limo outside. Looks like a girl getting out of it!' I'm now very speechless and anxious of who it could be!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:17 am

lmaoooo oh man the part when he was like

' I was holding in but I wanted to try out all of them. Thats how horny I felt.'
    lmao that had me cracking up!!

hahaaha aww poor Jesse!

omg I wonder who is that in the limo!!! Can't wait for more! <333333333

danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:32 am

oh man...i bet i know who is in the limo.....but i hope it isn't... i want jesse to pick me again damn! please!!! Very Happy I love you Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 Empty Enjoy more <3

Post  jessecraze Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:51 am

Chapter 24.

Jesse's pov.
    All the girls are facing out the window and I finally walk up to front door and open it. I look outside and almost scream as I see Rebecca standing in the most sexiest outfit I ever seen, stilettoes on and shes now handed a suitcase out of the trunk of the limo. She takes the case to roll it, thanks the driver and as she turns to walk up to the front door, she sees me and blushes. I can't believe my eyes and know shes back for her ipad but she has her suitcase. Is she stayng? I rush on down and as I greet her, I give her the biggest, hug, in the world and tell her how much I missed her. She has tears in her eyes and then says, 'I understand why you kicked me off the show but im so glad you brought me back on for a second chance.' I smirked and said, 'Well I have your ipad and I can't play angry birds without you.' Rebecca giggled and said, 'Well I missed playing that game for sure.' We hug again, i kiss her cheek and then lead her inside. I smile at the girls and say 'Look who came back to join us for another elimination...' All the girls, even dana, just look at me like 'you gotta be kidding me' they all look frustraited and I just ignore them. I take Becca's stuff up to my room and then when I come back down, I here Becca telling her story to the girls how she got a letter from the tv station, inviting her back to the show and she couldn't turn it down because she wanted to see me again and get her ipad back. All the girls were upset but not me. I quickly grabbed my coat and faced Becca saying, 'You hungary at all?' She nodded big and said, 'I didn't get to eat on the plane.' I smirked and said, 'Well girl, lets go eat something.' Becca grinned soo pretty my heart stopped beating and then she walked towards me. I waved too all the girls and said, 'Enjoy youre evenning here. I'll be late.' I grabbed Becca's hand and rushed her out to the limo. Not even thinking twice of the fact I was suppose to pick Aly. I just grabbed Becca's hand and walked her out to the limo. As soon as we got in and situated, I smiled at her, wrapped my arm around her neck and kissed up her neck to her ear. She giggeld and said, 'Are you glad im back or what?' I nodded big and said, 'Yes I am. You look amazing, might I add!' Becca just blushes, giggled so cute again and said, 'You're so crazy. I missed you so much. I can't even begen to tell you how hard I cried on my plane ride back to the Bronx. Ugh.' I frowned, kissed her sexy shoulder and said, 'Im so sorry baby. I wanted a say but I didn't really have one.' Becca kissed my cheek and said, 'I forgive you already, silly. I want you to know you had my heart the whole time I was gone.' I nodded and said, 'You had mine too.' Before I knew it, we were kissing passionately the whole way to dinner. We ate, then talked about future "plans" for us if things were to work out and after that, got back into the limo. We were back to kissing and as we got back to the mansion, it was so quiet and dark. We tip-toed around up to my room and then kissed and undressed till I was in my boxer-briefs and rebecca was in her panites again. I snuggled up with her in the bed and petted her hair, as we talked more. It was amazing! Best night of my life in awhile!
    danal32
    danal32

Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:55 am

yup..i knew it was her! hahah! becs is back! be careful girl!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:56 am

Okay seriously I almost cheered and screamed when I saw it was me!!!!

haha yay I'm so excited!!!

Moreeeeeee <33333
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 Empty Heeeeere is more <3 enjoy (=

Post  jessecraze Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:25 am

Chapter 25.

Dana's pov.
    I've been so upset at Jesse. I just had that bad feeling Becca was coming back because Jesse wanted her back so badly. Now hes off with her, when he was suppose to be picking a winner. I have sat alone and cried so hard, just missing him. I'm not sure what Jesse and Becca did, since I was asleep before they got home but im guessing that had a nice, time. Come beck morning, I wake up and go into the kitchen, assuming becca would be there but it was just Jesse and Kristen so far. I scratached the back of my head and said, 'Where is Becca?' Jesse smiled at me and said,'She's still sleeping. I think she said she had jetlag, so I told her sleep in.' I just shrugged it off and sat down. Then Jesse joined our table and right as he did, here came Becca in slowly, wearing sweat pants and a shirt that looked just like Jesse's! I was so mad. She came over by him and then he made her sit on his lap. He hugged her waiste some and then got her to sit in a chair. She actually came and sat next to me. Then she hugged me and said, 'I missed you too. How have you been?' I glaired at her and didn't know what to say. All I do was say, 'Im fine.' She smiled and then started eating. Kristen was hogging the chair next to Jesse and petting on his hair again. He smiled at her and said, 'My hair is sticking up badly, isn't it?' Kristen nodded as Jesse said, 'I asked Becca this morning if it looked okay but I don't think she was very awake.' Just then he faced her and she faced him with these eyes, i've never seen anyone give Jesse before. I was so mad I could hardly see straight. We finished our breakfast quietly and then all got ready for our challenge. I assume Becca is just going to be in Jesse's room now cuz she never came into ours. Finally we're ready and go outside to do our challenge. All our challenges just about, have been in the studio but today we're outside. Jesse was doing teams again and had us racing, carrying his favorite pies to his table he was sitting at. First team to carry the most pies without dropping them, won. It was intense and Jesse was enjoying it. Although he actually started rooting Becca on, saying, 'Come on, baby! Work them legs!' I will have to admit, she was sweating the most, working the hardest to win for our team. I was glad I was on her team but still jealous of her. I want to do better than her, so I started grabbing two pies at a time and running wihout dropping them. Once the time was up, Jesse blew his whistle and shouted, 'Ladies! Time is up!' We all groaned and then stopped to face him. He smiled and said, 'You all look so sweaty and sexy. Why don't you go inside to get some ice and then meet back out here. I'll be counting the pies. We all started back inside and as Becca walked past Jesse, he puckered out his lips at her! She smirked and quickly kissed him then ran off. He just looked so happy and I was so sad. It made me wanna literaly murder Becca but at the same time, I did want Jesse to be happy. I got my water, cooled down then followed all the girls outside. I was so happy to hear our team won but then Jesse suprised us win he said, 'Just because you won, doesn't mean im taking you on a date!' We we're all confused and then he said, he would explain at elimnation. So we all got cleaned up, hung out awhile, then got dressed up and now faced elimnaiton. Oh God, I hope I don't get eliminated!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:31 am

lol awww Dana is really upset!!

I wonder what Jesse is going to do with the winning team!

More soonnnn I hope! <33333 =D
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:34 am

yeah, i'm not liking this at all! (obviously!) it's getting crazy! damn.... Crying or Very sad
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 Empty thanks for the comments. Ready with more for you two <3 enjyoy (=

Post  jessecraze Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:14 am

Dana's pov.

Chapter 26.
    As we're getting ready for elimination, Becca comes down last in a really, long, red, sparkly dress. She looks stunning and every eye just hates her. She stands down in the front, smiling at Jesse. He lights up like a christmas tree and moves his mouth like he says 'You look hot'but I hope that isn't what he was saying. She just acted shy and I wanted to puke. Jesse turned around, as his producer now walked in with the heart chains. Jesse smiled back at us and said, 'Ladies, its time! I want everyone of you to know you've been wonderful to have here, you've been special and most of all, sexy. I love all of you but I can only keep one lady in my life. So some of you have to say good bye now. Its hard to say goodbye but im ready.' Just then the worse, cat fight, of all time broke out! Kristen blew up and shouted, 'Elimnate the bitch again! I mean, Becca!' Jesse glaired at her and Becca faced Kristen saying, 'Why should I get elimnated?' Kristen smirked and said, 'You're just his sex toy. Wake up and smell reality. He doesn't love you as anything more! He's just using you!' Becca got defensive and said, 'You don't know him! He's a sweetie. He hasn't even tried to get into my pants yet!' Jesse was looking so frustraited and Kristen broke down in tears and shouted, 'You lieing bitch! Stop playing like your all perfect and propper. Just admit what a slut, you are!' Becca shook her head and said, 'I swear! I'm a virgin!' Kristen pushed Becca and said, 'Go to hell!' Becca pushed her back and said, 'No! I wont!' Then Kristen jumped ontop of Becca, making her fall over on the floor, Krsiten rolling ontop of her and pulling on her hair. Becca yelled out in pain and Jesse quickly got Kristen off of becca. As Kristen stood up, Jesse sighed and said, 'As sweet as you have been to me, you've been so mean to everyone else. I have to send you off the show now! That behavour is out of line!' Kristen started crying her eyes out, face Becca again and scratched her right cheeck really quick before she left. Jesse looked so frustraited, quickly held becca and as Kristen left out of the door, she faced back and said, 'Fuck you Jesse McCartney! Go to hell with Rebecca!' Jesse looked stunned and a camera quickly followed Kristen. Soon Jesse kissed Becca's head, whispered something into her ear and as he let got of her, she slowly walked upstairs. I glaired at her wondering where she was going, then Jesse faced back at us, now finishing the elimnation. He actually elimnated 6 girls, so there was only 4 of us left. Myself, Aly, Sarah and ofcourse, Becca. Why Jesse treats her so special from us is beyond me but I guess he really loves her. I assume now that its down to 4, its going to get harder. I hope I have a chance!
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:18 am

wow.....omg! that's really bad! well, i hope i have a shot still... Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 690817
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:22 am

omg!!!! =O

I'm so glad Jesse kicked Kristen off the show!!!

lol wow can't wait for more! =D
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 Empty Mooore story (= Enjoy!

Post  jessecraze Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:57 pm

Jesse's pov.

Chapter 27.
    I can't believe how crazy Kristen acted tonight. She was really sweet to me too but I should have known she was fake. She scratched Becca's face, so I sent Becca up to my bathroom to clear up her face. Once I did my elimination, I smiled at the three girls standing and said, 'Well, you are my dates for tonight! Go get your coats, while I check on Becca.' I rushed up to my room and as I go into the bathroom, Becca is touching up her makeup. I steal a kiss from her shoulder and say, 'Mmm baby. You're so hot tonight!' Becca faced me with a giggle and said, 'Am I turnning you on?' I nodded bigger, kissed her lips and as we let go, I smirked and said, 'I can't wait for the momment we finally make love.' Becca giggled and said, 'Aw, Jess...' I loved hearing her call me Jess and it made me wanna attack her but we had to leave for dinner. So we met the other three girls downstairs and out we went into the limo. I picked these girls because they have been my favourite so far. Aly may be super rough but her butt is so sexy. Its hard not to just watch it. Although Becca is more than just a nice, butt. She's sexy all over. I could eat her up. I'm holding in my horniess but as we ride in the limo, every girl here looks amazing tonight. Sarah with her baby, blue, strap, dress. Aly with her skin, tight, zebra print, dress. Dana in black, dress and Becca in her sparkly, red, dress with silver, strappy, heels on. I keep one arm around her and slip my other arm around Dana. This is a good night and as soon as we arrive at dinner, I order the best wine for everyone of them. We all toast and drink up. By the end of the date, all of us are giggly and somewhat tipsy. I love it and say to the girls, 'Everyone of you are so sexy tonight.' They all commented back with 'thank yous' and Aly said, 'Well youre so handsome tonight.' I smirked and said, 'Oh, am I?' She nodded and Sarah suprised me by saying, 'We should eat him up!' My eyes got big and then I said so excited, 'Well you girls should just eat away!' They all giggled and soon Sarah leaned over across from me and stole a kiss. I smirked and said, 'Thats all?' She quickly rushed back in and kissed me more. I felt Becca watching me intensely and I quickly stopped now faving her. Then I smiled and said, 'Youre next.' Becca smirked and said, 'What?' I leaned in to kiss her but then Dana got into it and said, 'Okay. Mine turn Jesse!' I faced her shocked but then smiled and now kissed her. Before I knew it, all the girls were kissing on me and Becca started rubbing on my back and then messaged my neck. I moaned out and said, 'Oh God, I love everyone of you!' Dana giggled and said, 'Well we love you too.' Aly agreed and rubbed on my right leg. I could feel myself getting so numb and as we got back to the mansion, I decided the 5 of us should go into the hot tub awhile. I wasn't really exspecting to have sex with them all because Becca is really the only girl here I wanna go all the way with but then again, theyre all doing a good job at turnning me on. They all kiss on me in the hot tub, Sarah kissing my chest, Dana on my right here kissing my neck, Aly beside her, waiting her turn and Becca to my best, still rubbing my neck for me and giving me sweete, little, kisses near my ear. I kept moanning out and then shouted, 'Alright alright. Heres the deal. I wanna get to know each and everyone of you more so i'm gonna spend 10 minutes alone with each of you tonight and ask you questions about yourself.' Dana giggled and said, 'Oh how fun! Pick me first!' I smiled and said, 'Well okay. The rest of you go wait in the pool house.' They all got out accept Dana and sweet becca kissed my cheeck goodbye saying, 'See you hunny.' I faced her quickly so nuts and said, 'Okay. Youre last, that ok?' Becca nodded and left. Dana glaired at me and said, 'Why is she last?' I shrugged and said, 'So I can have more time with her.' Dana looked upset and then said, 'Thats not fair.' I nodded and said, 'Its my show.' Then Dana faced the water looking like she could cry. I kissed her cheeck and said, 'Cheer up sweetie. I'm here with you now. Wow me?' Dana nodded, threw her arms around me and attacked my lips. I moaned out again and made out with her. Then I had to force her off and said, 'Okay okay. I gotta ask you questions now.' Dana giggled again so sexy and said, 'Whats to ask? I wanna sex you up and you wanna sex me up too.' I smiled and said, 'Well I still gotta get to know you more.' She sighed and then allowed me to talk with her. After asking her stuff, it was Aly's turn. Aly was actually funny but she was really tought. Not much a lady like, girly girl, type. Then Sarah came out. She was nice and we had a pretty good conversation but I almost feel like shes trying too hard now with some of the things she saying to me. Once she left, in came my wonderful, Rebecca. She quickly got into the water and hugged my neck. I hugged her back and as I faced her eyes, I smiled and said, 'Miss me?' She grinned and said, 'Heck ya.' I smirked and said, 'Mm I missed you too.' We kissed and then as we hugged up to each other, we started talking and before we knew it, we were now kissing. I was super horny again and licked up her neck. She moaned and rubbed her nails around my chest in a circular motion. It felt so nice, I stopped kissing her and said, 'Baby you take so good care of me. You know that?' Rebecca giggled and said, 'Aw well I care alot about you.' I nodded and said, 'I'm crazy about you.' We quickly kissed again and then I smiled and said, 'Wanna go clean up and lay down now?' Becca nodded and said, 'I'm pretty tired from today's challenge.' I smirked and said, 'You were really working those sexy legs.' Becca just kept with that beautiful, smile and I just felt weak and helpless to look at it. I was willing to give her anything and everything her heart desired. We got inside the mansion, it was dark from the four girls already in bed. Becca and I crept into my room, both took turns rensing off our bodies and then sank under the cover in my bed. Myself naked again and becca in her lace, red, panties. We made out more, while I messaged her boobs and she messaged my leg. It was so hot, I could have exploaded on her. Ofcourse I didn't wanna risk anything on this show since i stil have 3 other girls on it. I guess i'll keep waiting.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:18 pm

omgggg so close yet so far awayyy!!

Only 4 girls left!!

I can't wait till we DO IT Wink

haha awesome chapterrr <33333

All of us were all overrrr Jesse lmao Wink

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 Empty here is more story <3

Post  jessecraze Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:56 am

Jesse's pov.

Chapter 28.
    So its down to 4 girls and they are all so wonderful but I really wanna be with just Rebecca. However, i've not really given the other girls a chance. I'm trying so hard but it aint easy. I decided today instead of the planned challenge, I would just spend the day with the girls. We went to the beach and swam, flirted around, tossed some frisbee! It was all very fun but tiring. Then at night, we all had dinner together and then played some spin the bottle. Everytime I would spin the bottle, I would kiss whoever it landed on with my tounge. It was getting so hard to keep my pants on. Aly was leanning in to kiss me, with her huge, ass, popping out. I could have smacked it and then had my way with her but as I look to my right at
    Becca, im now wanting her again. She sits on her knees so cute and lady like. Becca smiles and says, 'I'm kind of tired.' I quickly nod and said, 'okay. I'm tired too.' Then I face the other three who look disappointed. I sigh, face back to
    Becca and say, 'You know what, i'm going to spend a little more time with these girls. Go on up to bed.' Becca nods, leans in to kiss my cheeck and says, 'Night.' I smile big and say, 'Night baby.' Then
    Becca says night to the other three. They wave but I can tell they aren't huge fans of her. Then Aly faces me and says, 'Lets play more.' I smile and say, 'How about a new game or something?' Then Sarah smirks and says, 'Lets play Attack Jesse!' My eyes our wide as the girls come at me and start to tickle me. I'm laughing out of controll and then get back at them. Soon i've Aly pinned to the ground, can't help myself and kiss up her neck. Dana leans in to grab my face and makes me face her. Then she kisses me now. I allow her and then as I let go, now Sarah is waiting for me. I smirk and kiss her too. Then I sit back and say, 'lets talk for awhile and then go on up to bed. I have a big, challenge for you all in the morning.' Aly sighs and says, 'Actually im tired now. Night.' I raise up my eyebrows and say, 'Oh, ok? Night!' She walks up so Sarah smirks and says, 'Ah well if we gotta wake up really early, im going too.' I smile at her and say, 'Ok. Sweet dreams.' Now I face Dana who isn't budging but lays her head on me. I pat her leg and say, 'You not going?' She sighs and then says, 'Jesse, I can't. I...' I now face her down in the eyes and say, 'What, sweetie?' Dana pouts the cutest pout and says, 'I love you but you keep giving all your attetion to Rebecca. I want you to give me more attention now!' I roll my lip and say, 'I'm really sorry its just Rebecca makes me really happy. Don't you want me to be happy?' Dana sighed so cute and worried saying, 'yeah but...I'm not happy at all. I miss you.' I frowned and said, 'Sweeite, I can't help it. Please understand.' Dana just kept looking up into my eyes so pouty and then kissed me. We kissed awhile and then as she sat up, she finally told me good night. I told her the same, turned off the lights and then went up to my room not sure what else to do. As I go into my bed, Becca is asleep in her sexy, panties again. I smile big, undress completely and then hop into bed as well. I snuggled her up, kiss on her shoulder, making her moan in her sleep and then I turn off the bedroom light to sleep. The next morning we did a hard challenge. The girls had to pack me a 'suit case' for my upcomming trip which the last two standing will get to go on. They have to race, picking out clothes, accessories, kicks and personal items, then fit them into my small, suitcase. I was anxious to see who could pack for me the best, who knew me the best on what I like to wear and as soon as I blew my whistle, they went at it! I was amazed at the team work too. It was Becca and Dana verse Sarah and Aly. They all worked hard but Rebecca was a on roll. She was so organized that all my clothes fit and there was still room left for my kicks. I was amazed at her and so in love. I could hardly be still. Then I had to do times up, blew my whistle and shouted, 'Ladies, your time is up!' They all cheered and then as I smiled big at Rebecca who looked so confident and beautiful. Then we all took a break before I suprise them with a second challenge. They now have to pack their own suitcase and I have to approve of what outfits they bring. I'm now confident Rebecca is going to be the most sexy but quite suprised when Aly has some very sexy clothing to bring. Clothing i've not seen her wear yet. Its quite the on the edge of your seat race but im pleased nonetheless. I blow the whistle again and then we go get ready for dinner and I announce the winning team and suprise them as I say the winning team goes on a trip with me. We get all ready, the four amazing girls come down and i'm so pleased as I say who is joining me on a trip to Italy!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:07 am

Aww poor Dana! =/

haha I love how organized I am! =D

omgggggg the final two get to go on a trip with Jesse to Italy!!! =O

omg I hope me and Dana win!! lol =D
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:28 am

i soooo hope that me and becca win!!! we gotta win! please amp, let me and becca win!!! hahha! Very Happy I love you Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 690817
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:00 am

Jesse's pov.

Chapter 29.
    I chose Dana and Becca to go on my trip to Italy because they have both been getting to me. They've been competitive, honest, sweet, sexy and I can't wait to spend lots of alone time with each of them. We've already packed so I say good bye to Aly and Sarah, kissing both of them on their cheeks and following Becca and Dana out the door. We ride to the airport and then board our plane. We fly out to Italy and im so ready for this. We arrive, I have to have my own room but I don't plan on sleeping alone. I ask Becca to sleep with me but she'll only rest with me. She wont take it far and I know shes only protecting our relationship and the show but i'm so ready to get wild on this trip. I've held off this long and its been way too long for me. The very first day we wake up in Italy its gorgeous outside. I go for my morning run, then I provide breakfast for the 3 of us and then we get dressed to spend the day. We play on the beach, spend some time relaxing under the sun and then we get cleaned up for my dinner. I have to present an award for an italian group and then we spend some time on the red carpet. I'm very pleased for the two beautiful girls on each of my arms but as the night grows darker and late, I am ready to sleep. Becca is kind of frustraited that I want so bad to have sex with her. I promise her its okay and that we're ready but she says we're not and that maybe we should be married first. I tell her I want it now and she storms out of the room. I'm upset and as I go to leave the room to talk it out with her and apologize, Dana is at my door. She ask to come in, I allow her, thinking she's come to talk about Rebecca but as she steps all the way into my room, she now reveals what is under her robe and its a sexy, nighty. She sweet talks me, puts on her charm and then trys hard to seduce me. Me already being weak and very horny, I find myself giving in faster than I want to. Soon shes under me, spreading her legs. I'm speechless and before I can resist her, im so turned on, I quickly take advantage of her. Dana smiles so big and says, 'I knew I would get my way.' I smirked and said, 'How did you know I was so horny?' She smirked and said, 'Well crazy, becca, wouldn't sleep with you.' I sighed and said, 'Is she ok?' Dana nodded and said, 'She'll be fine. Now...' I sigh heavy and say, 'You sure?' Dana giggles and says, 'Ofcourse baby. I've been craving you for so long.' I smirk some more and say, 'Oh yea?' Dana nods and says, 'Mmm yea. I've fantasized about you like crazy.' I was just so horny and the fact Dana looked so sexy tonight, I did the bad thing. I continued spreading her legs, pulled down my pants and boxerbriefs, then went at her. She panted heavy, as I thrusted into her enjoying the pleasure rising up inside my body, starting from my legs. As the pleasure got greater, I grunted and thrusted harder. Dana kind of whined some and then whispered 'Oh God this is so good' I just bit my bottom lip and continued thrusting till we both started getting wet and weak. I slowed down and as I did, her moans got softer and her eyes stayed shut. I then sat up quickly away from her and rushed to the bathroom. I felt so horrible for taking advantage of her like that but she did kind of beg for it. I guess she got what she deserved? After awhile, we fell asleep but I never got my mind off of Becca. The next morning the girls were to get dressed and meet me down in the lobby but Rebecca never came. I finally called her and she was upset. I asked her what was wrong and she said, 'I'm so glad you didn't use me last night. I love you but if you only want someone to use, then kick me off the show again...JERK!' Then she slammed the phone. I was ready to kick myself in the ass, if only I could. I just felt like the biggest asshole, even though at the time, taking advantage of Dana felt nice. I now had to think about it all and worry with it. Dana sure enough came down to meet me but Becca wouldn't come. I left her alone and spent the day with Dana. It was nice but I missed Rebecca. Everything about her too.
    The trip was soon over and we were back at the mansion. Becca still wasn't saying much to me and Dana was all over me. All because we made love, shes treating me like we're already a couple and we're not, nor do I desire to be with her. Honestly wish I could take back my mistakes and do them over. So now that we're back in the mansion, I have to eliminate two more girls and it aint easy. Only because everyone is upset I slept with Dana and its all the news for tabloids and talk shows. I just needed my fix and Dana was there at the momment. So as im ready to eliminate now, everyone is fighting. Suprisingly Aly speaks up and says, 'Well do we want Jesse to be happy?' The whole room is quiet and then Aly says 'Let Jesse pick who makes him happy and then move on about our lives.' I smile and say, 'Thank you.' She smiles back and then says, 'Because if sleeping around makes you happy, none of us can full-fill that.' I drop my jaw and Sarah chimes in saying, 'Yea, no one wants to be your toy, sick, ass, perve!' I get deffensive and say back, 'YOu talk alot for someone who is living a fake, life, Sarah.' She gets angry and yells, 'You don't have any idea about my life nor do you wanna get to know me, you just wanna be with Rebecca and Dana!' I face the ground not sure what else to say and then I see feet infront of me and someone is rubbing my arm. I raise up and Becca smiles at me. I smile back and say, 'What?' She continues rubbing my arm and says, 'Its okay. I forgive you for sleeping with Dana.' I smile bigger and then say, 'I was so caught up in the momment but I should have had better self controll.' Then Aly came down and talked with me as well. I faced back up at Dana who was in tears and Sarah who looked very angry. I sighed and said, 'Look I have to eliminate two girls tonight. I can't help it.' Finally Sarah spoke out and said, 'Well I quit!' I frowned and said, 'You quit?' She nodded and said, 'You were nice on our date but now youre just a bunch of a bullshit. Go **** Dana and Becca all night long. I don't care.' I was speechless and watched Sarah walk out the door, slamming it. Just then Dana was speaking out and said, 'Who is your second choice?' I sighed and said, 'I have two heart chains and the ones who get them are...'
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:10 am

omg!!!!!!!!!!

Jesse & Dana?!?!? Wellll I didn't see that comming lmaooo

& ohhhhh man whose going to be in the final two!?

I'm more then ready for more!!! Very Happy
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:11 am

oh man...i'm loving this story now!!!! awesome stuff ampy! Very Happy I love you Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 690817 cheers Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 110686
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 4 Empty Here is more (=

Post  jessecraze Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Chapter 30.

Becca's pov.
    We all three stood there waiting, Jess finally raised up his head and said, 'Dana come get your heart chain.' She lit up so suprised and ran down to get the chain. Then Jesse smiled at me and said, 'Becca, come get you chain as well.' I lit up and took the heart chain, putting it around my neck. Then as Jesse faced Aly she smirked and said, 'I figured as much but I held on hope to the very end. Good by Jesse.' Before Jesse could say anything to her, Aly had ran out of the door. He just sighed frustraited then faced both Dana and I. We both walked up to him, kissing him each on his cheeck and he held onto both of us. Then he smiled sly and said, 'Well now that thats all over, I have a suprise for you.' We all waited paitently untill Jesse said, 'We're taking another trip. Go pack up your bags. Hurry!' We both giggled shocked and suprised, then ran to pack our bags. Once we were packed, we both waited by the front door. Jesse had came back into the house and said, 'Ladies, shall we?' We both put our arounds around his arms and he escorted us both out. The shoffer got our bags for us and we all three got into the limo. Jesse had wine for us, he had music going and was ready to party. I guess he got over the drama quickly. We drank and grooved to the music till we arrived at the airport. Jesse was now taking us to france. We all boarded the plane and flew off to france. Jesse talked with each of us some, getting to know us and then we took a nap. Soon we got to France and as we got off the plane, Jesse escorted us all the way till we arrived where our limo was. We got in and whisked away to the hotel. Dana and I had to share a room again and Jesse had his own down the hall. The place was gorgeous and fancy. It was hard for us girls to take all in right away. Our room alone was huge. Jesse's room was even bigger. We all cleaned up and then had dinner on the roof. It was crazy. Kind of scary thinking about it too but we tried to ignore it. After we ate, a helecopter arrived on the roof and took us three up in it to ride around over the Eiffle Tower. So crazy and amazing. Then at night time we had to tell Jesse good night. He invited us into his room awhile and to my suprise, he was very horny again. He had more wine with us, had music going and was taking turns making out with each of us. Jesse was actually warmming up to Dana more. I guess its because he slept with her. I didn't like it but I tried to ignore it. After we were done sharing kisses, I was saying we should go to bed but Jesse wanted more loving. He wanted us all to skinny dip into his jacuzzi. Dana said yes right away and I hesitated but he talked me into it. Once we were all three into the jacuzzi, Jesse was now trying to hit on us and do more with us. Dana was all for the idea and started kissing up his neck. I sighed and kissed by his ear. As much as I loved him so much, I hated the idea of sex before marriage. I hated the idea of us just using each other. I truely loved Jesse and thought he loved me back. I guess he just loved sex. He finally kissed onto Dana's neck and as she tried to get him to take her into his bed, he actually resisted. He faced me and said, 'What about you, love? Wanna have some more fun?' I shook my head and said, 'You know how I feel.' Jesse sighed, faced dana and said, 'Well if she doesn't want to, neither do I.' Dana got mad and shouted, 'Sure, take her side! This is stupid!' She stood up grabbing her towle around her and left. I hugged up to Jesse, layed on his chest and said, 'Thank you so much honey. I love you!' Jesse smirked and said, 'Yea I don't wanna hurty you again. I love you too!' I hugged him up tighter and rested with him. I guess Dana went on back to the room cuz we no longer heard her and as we got out and dryed off ourselves, we decided to lay in the bed and watch tv. I had my panties back on and then layed on his chest more so I could sleep with him. He was the best ever I hope he picks me. Our trip was nice but it went by fast. Before I knew it, we were already back at the manison. We had one more challenge but it was pretty easy. Finally Jesse was going to pick the winner and it was very nerve-wrecking. I wanted to believe I was automatically picked but it was hard to tell since I have yet to put out for him and Dana has. The both of us got dressed up and then headed downstairs slowly. Jesse was down there waiting and as each of us stepped down, he took each of our hands and walked us to stand on both sides of this tall, table that had one big heart sitting in the middle of it. It was indeed, the winner's heart chain. Jesse's heart, to be exact. I was nervous now and I could tell Dana was too. Jesse went back to his spot he always stands in and stood with his head down for a few seconds. Then faced up and smiled at both of us. We both smield back and finally Jesse began to talk. He said as sweet as he could, 'Ladies, you have both been so good to me. You've been a pleasure to have here and I wont forget either of you. However, I can only pick one lady to wear my last, heart, chain. I do hope both of you are understanding of this.' As we both nodded he grinned again and said, 'With that said, its time for me to choose....and the lady I choose to wear my heart chain, is...'

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:36 pm