JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

5 posters

Too Special - New Fan Fic

iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Number of posts : 433
    Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 Empty Re: Too Special - New Fan Fic

Post  iLoveJMac613 Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:31 pm

lol even Dana's turning against me! I hope she gets to win the cooking challenge so she'll be happy haha Smile

Can't wait for more! Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 690817 Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 690817 Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 690817
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Number of posts : 89
    Hobbies : lovin jesse

Post  jmachoney Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:06 am

Damn Becca Very Happy lmaoo ur hoggin jesse hehe! Ughhh that Aly **** is really gettin 2 me..can i like go kick her ass now? lol Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy CANT WAIT 2 READ MORE
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 Empty Here you go girls <3 enjoy (=

Post  jessecraze Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:52 am

Chapter 15.

Becca's pov.
    I've been abused and put down all this time, from these mean, nasty, girls. I know they are jealous but its not my fault Jesse is so good to me and loves me. He had to pick a winner for tonight but he hated to leave me alone. He let me stay in his room with the door locked so I did. The girl he picked was Sarah. They went on the date and then once Jesse came back, he knocked on the bedroom door saying, 'Its me.' I opened it and he came in. I smiled and said, 'Fun date?' Jesse nodded and said, 'It was fine. Anyway, how is your head?' I sighed and said, 'Still feels knotted but i guess it could be worse.' Right away Jesse started kissing on my neck and holding me tight. I hugged his neck and said, 'Jesse?' He faced me and I said, 'Do you really love me?' Jesse smirked and said, 'Ofcourse I do. I'm getting tired of the girls attacking you.' I sighed and then said, 'Well its okay...It's worth it.' Jesse didn't respond, he just hugged me longer and then got ready for bed. Finally when we woke up, it was the day of the elimnation. I think everyone of the girls we're nervous accept me. Jesse is amazing and I love being with him. So we wait all day, getting dressed up and then night came. After our dinner, Jesse had us all lined up. Whoever stayed, would get to toast and enjoy desert with him. Whoever left, wouldn't. We all waited in our spots as Jesse only had so many hearts to give away. They were heart chains and each girl who was called to stay, would get to wear a heart. I thought they were cute and couldn't wait to wear one. It started, every girl tensed up and Jesse slowly called out names of who was staying. Only 10 was staying and 5 was going home. I just smiled with confidence at him. He didn't smile back though, he had his game face on. Kind of sexy. He called several names and still hadn't called mine. I assumed I would be last as always. Then it came time for him to announce the 10th name. I looked into his gorgeous, green, eyes waiting to hear my name, just grinning at him so crazy and in love. Then I watched him take a deep breath and say, 'Dana, come get your heart please.' Dana? He called Dana? My name isn't Dana! My heart sank into my stomach, my body shook and I was so confused. Jesse called down the 5 who didn't get a heart. We all slowly made our way there and I was beyond hurt. As we're walking, Aly is watching me with her eyes. I'm close to breaking down and crying. We get up to Jesse, he is saying good bye and hugging us one by one. I get my turn and look into his eyes so unsure, since just last night, he told me he loved me. He dropped his head a second, then looked into my eyes and said softly but sweetly, 'I have to let you go. I can't watch you get tortured anymore. You're too special.' Water just flodded my eyes and I couldn't speak. Then Jesse kissed my forehead, hugged me gently and said, 'You understand, don't you? This isn't about me right now, this is about you and your safety.' I nodded still trying to breath and not cry so hard infront of everyone and the cameras. Then Jesse kissed my cheek and said, 'Bye love. I wont forget you.' I made it away from him barely outside to the steps and then cried uncontrolably. Dominique had to come and get me and force me into the limo with her. She didn't get a heart either. This was a nightmare I wanted to wake up from! Why didn't Jesse give me a heart? I thought he loved me so much?
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:56 am

Wow that jerk eliminated me and Becca??! Aww **** its onn! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy im gonna haunt him in his sleep Razz
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Hobbies : Reading, listening to music; especially Jesse McCartney's songs, hanging/talking with friends, looking at pics of Jesse McCartney, writing, surfing the web. Did I mention Jesse McCartney?? ;)

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:58 am

=O Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

*sigh* lol I guess it was for the best ='[

Can't wait for more!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 Empty gotcha... lol here is more (=

Post  jessecraze Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:01 am

Chapter 16.

Dana's pov.
    No one was as shocked as I was, that Jesse picked me over Rebecca. Considering hes been so in love with her this whole time. They slept together and everything. Why wouldn't he still pick her? We all gathered around with our glasses. Jesse poured each of us wine and said, 'Lets toast to the 10, beautiful, ladies standing!' We all raised our glass, allowing them to hit up against the other glass and then we drank. Jesse was trying so hard to be a game player but in his eyes, I could actually see a wound. He was beyond hurt. He fake smiled and toasted, now saying, 'Okay, lets go get some desert.' We all followed him into the dinning room, where desert was being served. We ate up and while we're eating, Jesse is so quiet and obviously doing some majour thinking. After we finish, Jesse calls for us to meet him in the hot tub. We all get our suits on and head that way. At the same time, Jesse and I are entering the backyard. Jesse smiles at me. I smile too and say, 'Can I ask you a very important question?' He sighs and says, 'Okay...' I smile and say, 'Well, why didn't you pick Rebecca? Aren't you crazy about her?' Jesse just faced the ground a minute in deeper thought. Then faced up at me still hurt and said, 'Yea...' I raised up one eyebrow and said, 'Why didnt you pick her?' Jesse took a really big breath and said, 'I had to let her go. It was for her benefit. She just didn't belong her anymore.' I was so shocked and said, 'But I do?' Jesse nodded right away and said, 'Yea. I need to get to know you more as well.' Then I almost had a heart attack. We got into the hot tub now about the time every other girl is coming this way. Jesse shuts up completely and puts his fake smile back on. I feel bad but now im anxious to getting to know him. I hope I can.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:03 am

Aww poor Jesse! =[

Well at least Dana'a getting her time with him. <333

More soon? =]
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:04 am

Awwww ****! Its gettin majorily wow!!! Dana gets 2 know Jesse now! Wow its gonna get crazyy!!!! And watch out Jesse or ill haunt u in ur sleep! lmao jk
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 Empty here is more crazy stuff...

Post  jessecraze Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:16 am

Chapter 17.

Jesse's pov.
    Im missing Rebecca already but I know I made the right choice. Now she can't be harmed and I can get to know the other girls. It just wasn't fair, me giving all my time and love to Rebecca only. Even though she was very special to me. She was becoming my best friend but now its over so im putting on my game face for the rest of the players. Dana is looking very nice tonight as well. I'm not sure what shes doing different with her hair but its sexy and flirty. Once we all talk in the tub, its now time to say goodnight. I kiss each of them on the cheek as they head upstairs and then I stay longer in the tub. Dana sneaks back to me to see if i'll be alright. Shes really sweet. I tell her im fine and then tell her i'll see her when we wake up. Finally I get out of the tub and dry off before heading to bed. As im laying there, I vision Rebecca and smell her perfume on my pillow case. Its sexy. Then I decide to open up my tv and watch it. As I pull open the doors, I realize she has left her Ipad on the dvd player. Im shocked but excited. I'll either have to send it to her or she'll have to come back for it. I'm not sure which but rush to tell my producer about it. He's staying in the bedroom downstairs. He's very interested that she left it and said this will be great ratings that she left it and that we can do something about it. Im pretty excited to because it looks like its not the end of my love. Then as I lay back in the bed, I just imagen being with Rebecca again. I'm holding her naked, body in my arms and kissing her sugar-coated lips with my tounge. I actually get horny and have to turn on some tv, to take my mind off things and cool down. In the middle of the night though, I hear a tap on the door. I creep to get it and say softly, 'Who is it?' Then I hear a soft voice say, 'Its Dana. I can't sleep.' I let her in and say, 'Whats the matter?' Dana sighs and says, 'I can't stop thinking about what you said to me in the hot tub.' I smirk and say, 'Well, after what those girls did to Rebecca, you better watch them.' Dana nodded and said, 'I'm not afraid. I want you.' I was shocked to the core and Dana quickly gave me a small kiss on the lips. Now I had these weird emotions up inside me. It was a mix of still horny, hert broken, desperate and confusion. I kissed her back to see again and felt the same again. Then I kissed her a third time. Dana giggled and said, 'Is that how you kissed Rebecca?' I smirked and said, 'No but its super sexy.' Soon I put my arms around her and kissed her full on. She moaned and then as I let go again, Dana pulled on my arm leading me back to my bed and said, 'C'mon. Lets lay down now.' I sighed pulling away and said, 'Uh, actually...i'm not comfortable with this yet.' Dana looked disappointed and said, 'Oh no?' I shook my head and said, 'Just try to sleep alone tonight. I don't need the girls hurting you too.' Dana sighed as she ran her hair through her flirty, sex, hair and then said, 'Well, alright. Good night sweetie.' She kissed me quick again and snuck back out, letting me know she has something I wanted. Ugh but I still couldn't get Rebecca out of my head. Now im so confused, I don't know what i'm doing to do!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:19 am

Hmm I wonder how I'll get my iPad back...

hahaha aww Dana's not wasting any time! Wink

Can't wait for more =]
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:20 am

Ohhh damn!!! Dana is gettin smooth!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hehee! Ohhhh **** Becca left her ipad...wooo! Smile bring her back!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy This is gettin wow!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 Empty Here it is, finally..... (= enjoy!

Post  jessecraze Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:03 pm

Chapter 18.

Jesse's pov.
    I'm in the kitchen next morning making breakfast when Kristi comes into the kitchen. She stretches still in her night gown with one strap fallen to side off her right shoulder. She comes up to me, kisses my cheeck and leans on me saying, 'Good mornning. Breakfast smells amazing.' I smirk and say, 'Well I hope it will taste as good as it smells. She just holds on to me, then leans up to kiss my cheek. As soon as I face her, she just looks into my eyes almost as if shes so innocent. I know she had a big part in hurting rebecca though, so I was still pretty upset about that but willing to give her a second chance. Finally more girls came but Dana had never came yet. I waited paitently before I sat down to join everyone. Soon she slipped into the kitchen so casual, with her hair still messy and a secret, look, in her eye. I smiled shy and said, 'Mornning. Did you sleep well?' She nodded with a smile and said, 'I made through the night after all.' Then she sat down. I was somewhat shocked but went along with it. I sat back at the head of the table as normal and said, 'Lets eat.' Everyone started eating and then Jennifer cleared her throat and said, 'What fun, challenge, do have for us today, Jess?' When she said Jess, I thought of Becca and couldn't talk. I faced my plate trying not to get upset but I missed Rebecca so much. I couldn't show it though because its over unless something changes in the near future. I finally spoke up and said, 'Uh..well..you'll see.' Jen sighed and went back to eating. Aly belched out loud and said, 'Oh, my compliments to the cheff.' EVeryone smirked at her and I was blown away. Then she laughed and said, 'Why is everyone staring at me? I said compliments to the cheff.' Then Kristi leaned over Sarah to face Aly at the end and said, 'You're gross.' Aly glaired back at Kristi and stuck her tounge out at her. I just kept sitting there eating, till my attention was now back on Dana. She faced me with a smile and kept eating like a lady. I knew I wanted to pick her for my date tonight. Although we have yet to do the challenge. So after we ate, I got ready as well as all the girls and then we piled into the limo. Since rebecca isn't with me, Kristi is sitting next to me and keeping one hand on my lap. I just ignor her and don't say anything. Then we arrive back into the studio. I want to hear the girl's sing and the best song sung, is supposed to win but im really longing to pick Dana.
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Awwww <333

Hopefully Jesse will be happy with Dana =]

Can't wait for more!
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:53 am

Gettt it Dana!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy hehehe! Hittin up wiff the Mackster Razz
    danal32
    danal32

Number of posts : 133
    Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:31 am

omg!!! i'm sooo loving this right now!!! awesome!!! thanks amp! sorry becs! it's my turn with jmac now! yay! Very Happy I love you Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 690817
    danal32
    danal32

Hobbies : listening to music (jesse the most!) surfing the web, hanging out with friends/family, watching videos and movies, etc!

Post  danal32 Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:33 am

iLoveJMac613 wrote:Awwww <333

Hopefully Jesse will be happy with Dana =]

Can't wait for more!

i hope he's happy with me too becs!i'm sooo happy about him! lol!
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:44 am

danal32 wrote:omg!!! i'm sooo loving this right now!!! awesome!!! thanks amp! sorry becs! it's my turn with jmac now! yay! Very Happy I love you Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 690817

haha it's okay! =D

Awww yay I'm happy that you're happy! <333333
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 Empty awww here is another sexy chapter for yall (=

Post  jessecraze Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:53 am

Chapter 19.

Dana's pov.
    We're in the studio and have to pick a song to sing. I've sung for years and love doing it so im hoping this challenge will be easy for me. For my song, I ended up singing a Justin Bieber song, 'Up' and I was practicing it to myself quitely, hoping to do a good job. I have yet to win a challenge, so I really want to win one. All the girls are singing and honstly, not really any of them can cary a tune. The girl that sounds even close on key is Sarah and she's already won a challenge for cooking, so I hope she doesn't win anther one. finally I was last why I don't know but I was and I wasn so nervous. I took a deep breath and started singing. Jesse was grinning so sweetly at me as I sang and then started singing along. I was suprised he knew the words but was also happy. After I finished, he clapped for me and then said, 'Nicely done. Thank you.' I smiled shy and said, 'You're welcome.' After that, we all ran back to the mansion to get ready and then Jesse lined us up to announce who he was taking on a date. I just smied at him, begging to finally win a challenge and as he called out my name, I cried. Everyone glaired at me and as I stepped out towards Jesse, he now took my hand leading me to the door. We put on coats and then stepped out. We said good night to the other girls, who were all unhappy and then Jesse led me to his limo. As we stepped in, I got a wiff of his colonge and it turned me on. We sat down, he put his arm around and I could no longer resist. I kissed his cheek, making him face me and now kiss me on the lips. We kissed passionately untill we reached the place where we'll have dinner. Quickly we got ourselves together as the limo drive opened the door for us and now press were waiting to snap-shot pictutres. Jesse and I rushed inside privately and as we sat down to order, I said, 'I'd like to order you for my dinner.' Jesse smirked and went back to kissing me. Why we're we so in the mood? What is it between us making us so wild? Then as we do start reading our menus, Jesse tells me Becca forgot her Ipad and hes not sure how to return it to her yet. I frowned, feeling sad that he still wants rebecca. Atleast it seems that way but after our wine came, he was now talking to me more, trying to get to know me and allowing me to get to know him. It was very nice like a dream come true and I wished it wouldn't ever end.
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:57 am

Woooo! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Dana is gettin it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! U go girl!
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:10 am

jmachoney wrote:Woooo! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Dana is gettin it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! U go girl!

haha! yeah, you know it! i'm getting me some jmac! yay! Very Happy Smile Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 690817 Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 690817
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:13 am

Awwww yay Dana won!! =D
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 Empty Enjoy more more more more <3

Post  jessecraze Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:17 am

Chapter 20.

Jesse's pov.
    I'm not sure how to feel tonight. I think because I wanted a real love so badly and I was longing for a woman to make love to. To wake up with naked and all I can think of is the night Becca slept in her panties. She was gorgeous. Now that shes gone, I have Dana in my life. She's also sexy and very flirty with me now which is out of the blue. Im starting to think maybe she was holding back because I was always with Becca. I love becca though and miss her but if im going to have to move on and pick someone else, so far Dana is my choice. We are riding back to the mansion from dinner and still flirting like crazy. Finally Dana touches my leg, making me go crazy so I rub her leg and kiss up her neck to her ear. I nibble on her ear some, making her moan. Then she giggles and says, 'This feels so good, Jesse.' I look her back in the eyes and kiss her more. We end up using our tounges and wrapping our arms around each other. As we get back to the mansion now, i'm not ready to go inside and go to bed, so I leaned her up against the post and continue making out with her and as I go back to her neck, she wraps one leg around my waiste. Its super sexy but making me still think about Rebecca. I'm so close to slipping out 'oh becca' but I stop myself and say, 'well, we should call it a night now. Its late.' Dana just glairs at me sad and says, 'Already?' I nod and say, 'Sorry sweetie.' Dana sighs and says, 'Well thank you for dinner and um, the kisses...' I smile and say, 'My pleasure.' I kiss her cheek again and then lead her into the mansion. I watch her walk up stairs, then I plop down on the couch, grapping Becca's ipad and play Angry birds. I see she has a high score and it makes me giggle at how cute she is/was/I believe she would be if I was with her now. I miss her so much. I'm not sure why but I do. I'm just not happy with the way this competition is going. If only I truely had a say but I can't really do anything outside my conctract or whatever my producer tells me I can't... If I had my way though, Becca would be in my arms right now, under my covers, naked and sleeping on me. She would!
    jmachoney
    jmachoney

Post  jmachoney Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:20 am

Damnnn this is gonna gooo downnnn! Very Happy
    iLoveJMac613
    iLoveJMac613

Post  iLoveJMac613 Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:21 am

hahaha Dana wants Jesse soooo badly! Wink

But awwwww poor Jesse! =[

Can't wait for moreeee!! =D
    danal32
    danal32

Post  danal32 Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:29 am

aww, man! jesse is kissing me and making out with me, but he's still thinking about becca! damn! snap out of it jmac!! hahah! Too Special - New Fan Fic - Page 3 690817

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:58 am