JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation

jessiecarson257
    jessiecarson257

Number of posts : 30
    Occupation : none, except the occasional baby-sitting job for my neighbors

Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 Empty Re: Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation

Post  jessiecarson257 Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:39 am

Loved the chapter, but I have just one question:

If its 2027 and Jesse and Angel got married in 2008 when he was 21, how can he only age 14 years when it's been 19 years... Shouldn't that make him almost 40?

Anyway loved this, can't wait for more! Razz
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 Empty Re: Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:00 am

jessiecarson257 wrote:Loved the chapter, but I have just one question:

If its 2027 and Jesse and Angel got married in 2008 when he was 21, how can he only age 14 years when it's been 19 years... Shouldn't that make him almost 40?

Anyway loved this, can't wait for more! Razz

hahahaha You know my math was wrong from the get-go so I figured it's too late to change things, just stick to the horrible math. Youre the only one catching it so I guess that makes you smarter than all the rest Razz no kidding but yea lol thanks for commenting. I am posting more right now & you are going to be surprised Wink (its a fairy-tale anyway we all know this story doesnt even come close to being realistic hahahaha) ttyl xoxoxoxo
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:03 am

Quida411 wrote:I loved this chapeter!!!! I loved Jesse and Angel's love for each other so much! As for Lyric, I'm glad she told Nate that she doesn't want to be known as a sex object and that she wants him to like her for her and get to know her better and I also liked when she told Nate to stand up for her more. However, it was rude when the girl made a rude comment calling Lyric a slut and it was rude when the girl in health class passed a note saying she has AIDS and STD. But, thats good that teacher noticed the note and reprimanded that the student not do it again or she will get a suspencion. Anyway, Lyric just loves to have sex with nate and its funny that she loves being his sex buddy. lol! Laughing Laughing

I am soo glad you enjoy this story & that you comment/read so faithful! I enjoy reading your comments and I am posting more right now Wink Thank you again & enjoy this next chapter!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:06 am

Chapter 16. Part 2.

Carol's pov.
    It is official. I am getting serious with Brent and the more time we spend together, the closer we get. It's to the point where i'm completely comfortable with him and already feel like his wife. We still haven't slept together because Brent tells me it wont be special if we rush it. He claims it needs to be completely spontaneous and unplanned, which I totally agree with. It will be amazing if it catches us off guard. So tonight after school I was having dinner at his house. It's amazing that his dad taught him how to cook so he cooked for me and then we curled up on the couch to watch tv. While we're watching it, Brent starts rubbing my leg and facing into my eyes. I smile and ask, 'What is it?' Brent cotninued to grin and said, 'I dunno, I just love having you hear and I have to be honest, I dont like it when you leave.' I awwed at him thinking he's too amazing and said, 'YOu are so sweet. I miss you when im away from you.' Brent continued to rub up my leg and said, 'Well, baby, sometime I want you to spend the night. Im not talking sex either, im talking I want you to try it out and if youre comfortable, then you should move in with me. After all, were going to spend our lives together forever and you are here all the time anyway. It would just be easier on us both if youre stuff was here and then that way I wont have to miss you cuz you wont ever have to go home.' I sighed and said, 'Brent, that sounds amazing but I am not sure If I am ready for that kind of change yet. I am still comfortable with living with my parents.' Brent smirked and asked, 'Even though you caught your parents having sex?' I shrugged and said, 'It was an honest mistake. They were caught up in a spontaneous moment and from the looks of it, they were really enjoying themselves. Brent, I cant wait for that to be us one day. Having spontaneous sex and enjoying each other that much. It looked like my mom was in total bliss. I swear ive never seen her face that way before.' Brent laughed out and said sarcastically, 'Thats only because you never seen your mom getting laid by your dad before.' I sighed, leaned my head over on Brent and he hugged me up. Then I fell asleep till it was almost 11:30. It was way past my cerfue on a school night so I had a lot of explaining to do when I got home.

Angel's pov.
    I'm trying to sleep but Jesse is sitting up in our bed. I sit up behind him and ask, 'Will you just go to sleep with me? Im tired!' Jesse sighed and said, 'Carol is late, babe. Its 11:30. Her time to be home is always 10. I guess im not strict enough. Should I make her time 9 from now on?' I shook my head and said, 'No, shes a good girl. She learned all her goodness from you. Trust me, you have taken well care of your kids and taught them right from wrong. Youre dad of the year, even. Now please come here and hold me so I can sleep. I have that photoshoot tomorrow.' Jesse smirked and said, 'OK, youre not the only one who works and if youre that tired, then lay back and go to sleep.' I scoffed and said, 'Fine! Dont hold me.' I scooted away from him to my side and layed back on my pillow, facing the slide door. Jesse sighed heavy and started getting out of the bed. I glanced over and asked, 'Where you going?' Jesse faced me before leaving and said, 'Im gonna go wait by the front door.' I rolled my eyes thinking he worries too much and then I couldn't help it and started falling asleep. I missed him though and i'm upset he wouldnt hold me like he normally does every night of our marriage. As i'm sleeping though, i'm woken up when I hear Jesse saying out in the hall, 'I am not upset, I am just glad you are ok. Dont let that happen again. Thats very irresponsible.' I sigh and try to close my eyes back but now our door shuts and Jesse is coming towards our bed, clearing his throat. I feel him getting into the bed and then feel him scooting over till he's all the way on my side, almost ontop of me. He grips my waste super tight and trys to inwtwine our fingers. I am weak so I give in and let him. Now he's breathing heavy down my neck and swalloing like he's going to sleep. I just lay there and cant help but to ask, 'She ok?' Jesse cleared his throat and said, 'Yea, she claims she fell asleep watching tv and he didnt wake her up till 11:30. Shes sorry and shes promised not to let it happen again.' I sigh thinking I should have just kept my mouth closed and now its quiet again. We just keep laying there and some reason i'm not falling back to sleep. I feel Jesse moving his legs around like he's trying to find a comfortable spot and then I spoke up, asking, 'You ok?' Jesse sighed again and said, 'Yea, im just trying to find a happy spot for my legs. I giggled and said, 'Maybe we should move to your side. That always seems to be the better spot.' Jesse quickly got up and scooted over. I scooted with him and as he layed onto his pillow, I layed onto his chest. Jesse hugged me up, cleared his throat again and said, 'Much better.' I giggled some more, kissed his chest and then started closing my eyes. Like magic, within 10 minutes, we were both sound asleep.'

Drew's pov.
    I'm walking into school holding hands with my girlfriend and everyone is so jealous. Girls hate Lindsey and guys hate me. I am rich, I am on tv, my girlfriend is hot and she's a whole grade ahead of me. It's already time for our school dance, since the middle school had theirs last weekend. I'm taking Lindsey, Arthur has sent for Sydney to come back with us and I assume Carol will go with brent but she hasnt said. I get all ready and Lindsey is now dropped off. I'm excited to see her and open up the gate for her. She comes walking up and I think she looks so cute in her light, pink party dress. It's not too short but short enough, it has beading around the neck line and it has thin straps. She has silver heels on and her hair is up and to the side. I love it and as soon as she walks up onto my porch, I hug her and kiss her. I take her inside and now Sydney is walking down the steps in a purple dress that I find a little sexy for a school dance, with black fish nets on and I know my dad isn't going to like it. Arthur now comes down
    cuffing his dress shirt, acting as if he's out of breath, so something must have happened between Sydney and him. I wouldn't know because I escape out of my room almost an hour ago to make sure I don't have to watch them make out or anything. Sydney is whispering something into Arthur's ear and he's blushing so red. I'm questionning in my head and they are having sex or if they are going to start having it. I hope none of my siblings do because it's wrong and my dad would kill everyone of us. Now my mom walks into the living and says, 'Lets do a couple pictures before you all leave.' I look around for Carol and ask, 'Carol not going?' My dad shook his head and said, 'No, shes at benefit with Sherry.' I sigh and feel bad my sister works all the time and none of the rest of us do. Of course, I babysit alot since Charolette is gone but thats it. My mom is snapping pictures of us and Sydney is all over my brother. I'm about to tell her off because I can tell my brother is slightly uncomfortable now infront of my parents. Then Sydney pulls on Arthur's arm and says, 'Ok lets go.' Arthur smirks, waves to all of us and they start to take off. As they are going out the door, my dad says to my mom quiet but loud enough for me to ear, 'I can not believe her father lets her dress like a piece of trash and that we are letting out son be alone with her. Angel, shes going to rape him one day and get pregnant.' My mom shook her head not saying a word but looking disappointed and I finally waved to my parents and walked on out with Lindsey, who didn't speak either because I think she was confused. We go to get into Sydney's car and her music is so loud. She's screaming out 'Woooo!' and then faces Lindsey and I, saying, 'Are you ready to party?' I nod not sure what else to say and Lindsey looks a little shy around her, playing on her cell phone. My brother finally turns down the music a little bit and then says to Sydney, 'Turn it down a little so I can talk and give you directions to my school.' Sydney smirked and started backing us out. We finally got to the school and it was packed. I get out of my side of the car and i'm shocked when I hear a motorcycle, look up and it's Brent. He actually came without my sister. he takes his helmet off, showing off his slicked back hair with all that moose in it. Then he hops off his bike and starts to lean up against his bike, pulling out a cigarette and smoking it. I'm shocked, taking Lindsey's hand, face Arthur and say, 'Look, Brent came without Carol.' Arthur actually shrugged and said, 'So, they arent married.' Sydney then objected and asked, 'Would you have came without me if I couldnt be here?' Arthur shook his head and said, 'No but were not married so I would be allowed just like you would be allowed.' Sydney put up her nose and said, 'Well my school dance was last week and I skipped it because you werent there. So...' Arthur dropped the conversation and we went on inside. People we're already dancing and some we're just standing around and talking. Lindsey pulled me into the middle of the dance floor and started dancing all sexual infront of me on the random. I smirked and didn't know what to do. Then she pulled my waste closer till she was on and started grinding on me. I was wowed and so hard instantly. I gazed at her butt and legs, thinking how lucky I am to be her boyfriend. So I started dancing along with her and grinding too. Everyone was watching and making rude comments. I glanced around to find Arthur and notice him on the other side of the floor with Sydney and she's dancing all over him. People are watching her too and she looks like bait. The more I watch, I notice Sydney whispering something into Arthur's ear and then she yanks on his arm and pulls him away. I shake my head, hoping my brother keeps his dingy in his pants for our dad's sake. My mom would be way more understanding and forgiving but my dad would kick our asses till they fell off and he would say it just like that too. Lindsey now wants to go get a drink so I take her over the table of snacks. Another guy walked past me, glanced over his shoulder and said, 'Nice pj pants you wore in your last episode. Did your grandma buy you those?' I scoffed, defended myself and said, 'No, my dad did. What does it matter to you?' He shrugged and said, 'Just saying. I thought you were too old for super-hero pants.' I spoke up louder and said, 'My dad does the voice of a super hero on tv, so the pants were a gift from the company. Dont be a hater just because you wish your dad was on a tv show and could give you free stuff.' He walked off, I faced Lindsey and she smiled. I smiled back and then she said, 'You are so sexy when you defend yourself and your dad.' I got bright red, walked off with her and we got a seat on the gym bleachers to drink our drinks. There was still no sign of Arthur or Sydney so I figured they were in her car having sex or something. I dont even wanna think about it.

Last edited by jessecraze on Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:07 am

Chapter 17. Part 1.

Arthur's pov.
    I'm in the back seat of my girlfriend's car and tonight she's on fire. She's the hottest I have ever seen her look, everyone hates me for being her boyfriend and she's really horny. I'm quiet horny myself but i'm still keeping my promise to myself and my family to wait till marriage. Sydney does not like it and she's working me up. She's grinding on my lap and kissing up my neck. I'm moaning out and feeling my hands over her ass. All my body wants to do is take her but I can't. She now kisses up towards my ear and says softly, 'Please take me.' I face her into the eyes, shake my head and say serious, 'You know my rules Syd. When we say I do, infront of all our families, I will take you away to Italy and take you out on the beach. Thats my promise to you. I wont go to UCLA for film like my dad wants, I will marry you instead.' Sydney pouted and said, 'Lets just pretend this is the beach because I cant wait. I need you now!' I sighed, made her sit off of me and said, with an angry tone, 'You know what? I am tired of this. I love you and I am beyond good to you. I would do anything for you and I mean anything but I want you to respect my wishes to wait with you. If you really love me back, you will want to save me for the right time. I mean it.' Sydney just faced her lap looking like she felt bad, then she leaned her head onto my shoulder and said looking up into my eyes, 'You have never yelled at me like that. Im sorry.' I kissed her head, held her tight and said, 'No need to be sorry. Just prove to me you love me as much as I love you.' Sydney nodded, kissed my lips and said, 'I swear. I love you sooo much. Theres no other guy I wanna spend my life with.' I gazed into her eyes, so head over heels and said, 'I believe you. I love you too baby, more than any other girl and no matter what my parents say, I am for sure that I wanna be with you.' We kissed longer and then we went back into the dance to get Drew and Lindsey.

Sydney's pov.
    I never seen Arthur stand up to me like that but he was actually angry at me. I felt bad the whole weekend and I actually cried on my drive home. I know he loves me almost like a father but I don't want him to be my father. I want him to be my boyfriend and he's too scared to lose his virginity. Most because his weirdo, father makes him afraid of sex. I don't get that either because his dad is the most sexual, guy, I know. After all, he's got 11 kids. You can't have 11 kids without having a lot of sex. So i'm pretty tired of his dad and his dad's controlling ways. I have wanted Arthur all to myself and instead he's drug far away from me and to see him at all, I have to drive forever to see him. I can't stand it. I got home and i'm the only one. I read a note on the door that says my parents had to fly to Malibu to a private Miley Cyrus concert. I wanna be sick because sometimes my dad's clients come before me and my sister. My sister use to be a major a slut and since she has moved on, she's been all weird and nice. She travels all over to do charities and to talk to teens in high school. I got all my sister's clothes but i'm a virgin, since Arthur wont sleep with me. I open up my front door, set my keys down on the table and kick off my flip flops. I'm about to take my bag up to my room but there's a knock on my door. I look out the window and see it's Jack. I'm pleasently surprised and open up the front door. Jack stands there with a smile and says, 'Hey. You ok?' I shrug confused and asked, 'Yea, why?' Jack smirked and said, 'Well you werent at school Friday. Just wondering if you are sick.' I sighed and said, 'Oh, no. I drove up to see Arthur and went to his school dance with him.' Jack nodded as I allowed him inside and then he asked, 'So how is Arthur? Is his new, house, way bigger than his old one?' I nodded and said, 'Its a castle, Jack. Hes got a swimming pool, a basketball court and they are building a baseball feild.' Jack just smirked out and said, 'It must be nice. I mean I know I live a good house too but come on. A baseball field in your own back yard? They must own a ton of land.' I nodded and said, 'Yea, they live on a vinyard so they pick grapes and sell them for wine. They are making even more money than before.' Jack sighed, walked up to look me into my eyes, making me nervous and asked, 'So tell me, do you really love Arthur because he meets all your needs or because he can affoard to buy you 500 dollar purse for your birthday?' I sighed and said, 'Jack, dont go there. It isnt Arthurs money, its his parents. Arthur is very good to me and he would never harm me. Plus, hes making a future for us to be together.' Jack shook his head and said, 'Ok, so hes a nice guy and would never make you feel bad. Does he really meet all your needs? Even your sexual needs?' I shrugged with a sigh, wishing Jack didn't get so close to me and then Jack started to massage my shoulders. He smiled looking into my eyes and said so sweetly, 'Sydney, maybe Arthur knows it, maybe he doesnt but you are such a beautiful girl and such a sexy one. You always wear the right outfits, you have the best style and not to mention you always smell so lovely. Does Arthur look past all that because hes afraid of his dad?' I couldn't deny that Arthur fears his dad and said with disappointment, 'Yea, Arthur fears his dad and he refuses to have sex till we are married but thats only because he wants our first time to be amazing in the right timming.' Jack laughed out and said, 'Come on, Syd! You really buy that crap? Admit it, hes just scared of pain.' I sighed saying, 'Only Arthur can call me Syd.' Now Jack went from rubbing my shoulders to rubbing down my arms. To be honest, it felt relaxing and warm. Then Jack look around and said, 'So where is your folks and your sister?' I sighed and said, 'I dunno about my sister but my folks had to fly off to Malibu for a private concert with Miley Cryus. After all, my mom is quite the fan.' Jack smirked and said, 'Aw, you poor thing. They just left you here? By yourself?' I nodded and then Jack said, 'You mind if I keep you company?' I nodded and said, 'I would like that. Im pretty upset about Arthur anyway.' I started up my steps with my bag and as Jack followed me, he asked, 'What did he do?' I sighed and said, 'Oh, well, he kinda yelled at me because I was trying to Seduce him last night and he wants to wait so he told me off.' Jack then gasped and said, 'That little, faggot. I am so sorry he yelled at you sweetie.' I smirked and said, 'Well, its ok. Its all apart of having a relationship.' Jack stopped me by sitting infront of me on my bed and said, 'If you were my girl, I would never yell at you and I would give you good sex anytime you wanted it. I wouldnt be scared and make you wait.' I got so blood red, tucked some hair behind my ear and said, 'So ok, I want sex but I love Arthur so much and im starting to think by waiting our first time really will be magical and special.' Jack spoke up, took my arm to force me to sit next to him and as he petted my hair, he said, 'Syd, listen to me. It doesnt matter when you do, its who you do it with. If Arthur is going to be scared, its not going to be special. Its going to be terrible. You need somebody who wants to rock your body and give it to you steady and strong.' Instantly I was sore between my legs and Jack had my full attention. I gazed into his eyes, his voice got lower and he said, 'trust me. I am the man for the job. I wanna give it to you so good that you cry tears of pleasure. I wanna make your bed rock so hard and I wanna make you cum all over your legs and sheets. Even down my legs.' I was so weak and fed up with Arthur treating us like we're saints and goody goods. I just wanna have sex because my body desires it. Now Jack leans in to me, making me nervous and fall back onto my bed. My bag is right next to me but Jack set it off onto the floor and climbed up on me. I was in wonder, my body was quivering with nerves and feelings to make love. I just kept gazing into his eyes and soon Jack crashed his lips down on mine. We made out but then I pushed him away, sat up and said, 'Jack, please. I love Arthur. I cant cheat on him.' Jack spoke up and said, 'Seriously, you want sex. I know you do and Arthur isnt going to give it to you. Just let me fullfill your desire. Please let me give it to you.' Now my heart was racing fast, I was so turned on and curious. I did wanna wait so bad for Arthur but then again, my body wanted sex and Jack was offering it to me for free. My body over took my right thinking and I crashed my lips back onto Jack. We kissed so fast, Jack kicked off his shoes and we lifted up each other's shirts. then Jack got up off the bed and unbottoned his pants, pulling them down and showing me his boxers. I was so hard, I could hardly stand myself. I then stood up and as I went to unbutton my skirt, Jack reached over and jerked on my skirt so it fell down, I stepped out of it and now Jack kisses me fast again and pushes me back on my bed. I wrapped my legs around him so excited and feel him grinding on me with his hard cock. I moan out so ready to finally lose my virginity and even though I love Arthur and he's going to be so heart broken, my body can't seem to let me do the right thing. I'm too excited to get laid. Then Jack sat up with me and unlatched my bra. I took the straps off my arms and threw my bra off onto the floor. Then Jack moaned out in a sigh and asked so softly, 'You ready?' I nodded and layed back. Jack smirked and said, 'Syd, I think you will have more pleasure if you ride me instead.' I smirked, sat up and said, 'Whatever you say.' Jack layed back on my bed, raised up to pull off his boxers and then threw them to the floor. I gazed at his big, cock, with big, eyes and said, 'Oh wow. Jack, you are so big.' Jack smirked at me and said, 'All for you, baby. Its all yours baby. As much and as long as you want it.' I couldn't believe how excited I was and stood up to take off my panties. When I did, Jack whistled and said, 'Super hot. I am so glad I came over to check on you.' I smiled so shy and said, 'Me too.' then I climbed back on the bed and sat on my knees nervous. I've never had sex so i'm not sure what I need to do first. Jack glaired at me and said, 'Uh, you gonna hop on?' I nodded trying to act like a sex expert and climbed up on his lap, now sitting down on his cock. Jack held it still for me and I use my two fingers to help slide it inside my vagina. Then I sat completely down and it felt so hard and good, that I moaned out so loud. Jack giggled acting giddy and said, 'yeaaa, thats it. Now ride it baby. Just pretend you are a cowgirl and youre in a race with other cowgirls.' I giggled thinking that sounded so silly but it felt so good, I was super excited. I started to rock on his cock and when I did, pleasure washed over my body. It was so good that I cried out in pleasure and shouted, 'OOOOH GOD! YES!' Jack also got excited, moaned out and then held my waste to also rock with me and help me along. Soon we had a steady pace going, my bed began to shake and I was so happy. I started rocking even faster, feeling so good and continued to yell out in a moan. It was so amazing that I couldn't believe what I had been missing out. Finally I am getting what I have wanted so long and it was everything I imagined. I wanted to orgasim now so I rocked even faster. Jack grunted out with his face getting red and said, 'Damn. Youre such a freak.' I got excited, went as fast as I could and said, 'Ooooh I looove it soo much. Yes!' Jack giggled and sat up with me now just holding my waste and I rocked so hard and fast. Jack sucked on my neck now, making me so excited and I said, 'mmmmm. Oh.' Jack then acted like he was going to orgasim, started jerking underneath me and yelling out, 'OOOH. AAAAAAGH.' I too was on edge and suddenly our climax is both rising because we're grunting out at the same time, getting louder and louder and finally Jack jerked underneath me, laying back on my bed but gripping my waste with his hands and holding me close on him. I now start to drip and it's so nice that I yell out. 'MMMMMMM!' Jack smirked and said, 'damn. that was so good.' I smiled down at him and said, 'Thank you for giving me what I always wanted.' Jack raised up his eyebrows and said, 'My pleasure sexy.' I bent forward and kissed him fast. Then I layed on his shoulder and we just layed there quietly catching our breath. Arthur is going to kill me and maybe his dad will too but I dont care because I am so happy I finally lost my virginity! Now my cell rings and i'm in panic. I get off of Jack, him smacking my butt and sitting up to run his hands through his hair. I look at my cell and notice it's Arthur. I freak and says, 'Its Arthur!' Jack smirks and says, 'Well answer it, naughty girl.' I am so nervous, I quickly answer and step out of my bedroom butt naked. Arthur can tell i'm kind of out of breath and says, 'You ok sweetie?' I smirk and say, 'Um...yea. Just been unpacking.' Arthur now sighs and says, 'Listen im sorry I yelled at you so much last night and I just wanted to call and make sure you made it home ok and that you know how much I love you and miss you already.' I felt so horrible that I could've cried. I was so quiet, that Arthur spoke up and said, 'Well arent you going to talk to me or are you gonna be an ass?' I defended myself and said, 'NO! Just, wow.' Arthur then sighed and said, 'Ok, clearly you are acting all pissed at me for no reason and I dont have to stand here and let you stab me in the heart babe. bye.' Arthur hung up on me and I dropped my head, sighing and dragging myself back to my room. Jack was laying up on his side, still naked and said, 'Syd, dont let Arthur beat you up for no reason. You have been good to him and you never asked him for too much, hes just a selfish dickhead.' I sat on the edge of my bed so upset. Then Jack sat behind me, rubbing my shoulders and said soft, 'Just forget this attitude and enjoy yourself. Sex felt good, right?' I smirked and said, 'Yeaa...' Jack nodded, kissed up by my ear and whispered, 'let me give it to you on your back now.' I looked at him into the eyes a minute and then gave in. Laying back on my bed and spreading my legs. Now Jack was back inside me and was thrusting inside me so hard and good. I cried out in pleasure so excited and horny. I miss Arthur though and i'm sad this isn't him im having sex with but Jack is really good at this. I am in total bliss right now and i'm a happy woman to be having sex. I don't want it to end actually.

Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 Empty Interesting But Very Shocking and Good Twist

Post  Quida411 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:31 pm

Wowwwwwwww!!!! I loved this chapter! I loved how Jesse reprimanded Carol not to stay out pass her curfew again and told her that she was being irresponsible! I thought it was hilarious when Drew said he hopes Arthur keeps his dingy in his pants.Laughing I loved how Authur wants to keep his promise to his family to wait and have sex after marriage with Sydney. I also love that he avoided the temptation to have sex with her. I loved that he let her know that he wants her to respect his decision. As for Sydney, ohhhhhhhhhhh no she didn't! I can't believe she had sex with Jack cause she desperately wanted it and was tempted. She shoulda avoided it and told Jack no. Now she regrets it and feels guilty. Its no turning back now! Its so aweful, shameful, and sad that she cheated on Arthur! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Arthur is going to be so furious and angry with her! I didn't expect this, a very shocking but good twist! Surprised Shocked
    On a different note, Did you receive all my poems I sent you in a private message?

Last edited by Quida411 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Add In A Word, Omit A Word, and Correct A Word)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:52 am

Chapter 17. Part 2.

Jesse's pov.
    It's Sunday and it's my one, day, off with nothing to do and nobody has anything going on. We all slept in as long as we could. It was almost 8am and Angel randomly jumped up, startling me. I asked if she was alright, she faced the clock and said, 'Oh thank God. I thought it was really late.' I smirked, snuggled her up tight in my grip and said, 'Mm, no. Lay here with me a little, longer.' Angel sighed, allowed me to snuggle up but then she squealed when I started kissng by her ear. Angel then moaned and said, 'Mm, I love you dad.' I kissed her lips and while we're making out so sweetly, there is a knock on our door. I open it up and it's Faith. I pick her up and carry her to bed in between Angel and I. Just like we use to do with Lryic when she was little like this. Now she snuggles up with us and says, 'Ah, I love my mommy and my daddy.' Angel and I are both giggling and when I glance over to my wife, she looks so sweet. Her smile looks so big and happy. I am happy too and more happy when I start to think back on all the fights I have had with Angel over the kids and my job, now everything is totally chill, it's calm and beautiful. We haven't hardly faught since our anniverary which makes me get giddy. Angel and Faith started to gang up on me to tickle my neck and as I jerk away, i'm saying, 'NO! NO!' Before I knew it, both we're on me and kissing my face all over. I scrunged up my nose but secretly loved it. Now Angel pulls away, pulling Faith with her and says, 'Alright, enough giving daddy love.' I sighed, sat up and asked, 'Who wants breakfast?' We all got out of the bed together, Angel threw on a robe quickly and I put on a shirt. We walked downstairs and the house was quiet from everyone sleeping in. So far things in our family is great. My kids are getting older but I feel like i'm able to trust them to a degree since we got far away from hollywood now, we're more into the country side and it's much more calm out here. Carol hasn't been to a club since we've moved out here so I assume she's no longer drinking. She's got a boyfriend but he's a Jonas after all and they don't cause trouble so i'm happy about that. Angel and I are very content with one another and I don't see anything happening that could tare us apart. While we're making breakfast, Sherry is calling me which is normal. I answer the phone and talk to her awhile. She tells me about this convention coming up and that it's important I attend. I ask her if she thinks it's something Angel should attend as well as Carol and Sherry says it wouldn't affect their carrers but would mine. Now i'm curious about this convention and feel like looking it up online. I wait till I end the phone coversation, finish with breakfast, telling Angel i'm unsure about this whole thing. I bring my ipad to the table and start looking up information while we eat. Angel wants to know what I see and as I read about it, it's everything Sherry said it was and it does look important. I sigh, looking at the dates and it's for a whole weekend. As I let out more air, Angel glances back up from her plate and says, 'What is it, baby?' I shrug and say, 'Its a whole weekend long. I told Sherry I wanna keep from doing weekend events because its the only time I have with you and the kids but of course, she doesnt care about that. Shes all work and no play.' Angel smirked and instead of agreeing with me, she actually said, 'Jess, Sherry is just trying to do her job.' I glared at Angel, shocked she didn't take the shot to put Sherry down. For years Angel despised Sherry and Sherry always had a hate for Angel because she isn't Katie. I don't care about that though because katie is happily married and so I am with somebody who is very special and sexy. Now we clean up our mess and I take Faith with me into the living room to watch some cartoons with her. Angel must have went up to change because she wasn't around for awhile. I check my phone and Sherry has sent me a text, saying, 'We need to book a hotel and a flight. Tell me before tonight if you will attend the convention. I am counting on you.' I quickly reply with, 'Okay but you owe me family time.' I put my phone away so aggravated. Faith could sense it, faced me and asked, 'Daddy, are you okay?' I kissed her cheek and said, 'Of course, baby. Daddy just wants to spend more time with you.' I squeezed her back up, allowing her to lay on my chest and I just took a deep breath. The one thing I never wanna do is get too busy for my family and lose them. I have worked for 18 years to keep my family close and happy. Now Angel comes into the room in skinny jeans and a sweater. She is going around openning up blinds, looking out our slide door and then walked on out like she was going to walk around our backyard and see it's condition. I could've got up and helped her but I was very relaxed just laying on the couch and holding Faith. Now Faith is back to sleep and soon I am too. I'm awoken later by noises in the kitchen. I face behind me to take a glance who it might be and as I listen, I can hear Arthur's voice saying, 'So you want eggs or a poptart?' I go back to relaxing and notice Faith is still asleep and there is no sign of Angel. I decide to get up off the couch before I sleep the day away. I gently lay Faith back on the couch to sleep, covering her up with a blanket and check the time. It's almost 10am. I walk through the kitchen, waving to Sydney and then go past the computer room, now realizing Angel is in there on the computer and looking mighty sexy as she focuses on the screen, typing away. I quickly stop, walk into the room and ask, 'What you up to?' Angel glances up and says, 'Just replying to all my emails. Buisness.' I smile and say, 'Babe, I am really impressed. You in the business, doing everything on your own without my help and doing well.' Angel giggled shy and said, 'What can I say, I learned from the best.' I now decide to walk up behind her and start to rub her shoulders. she moans as she types, then she glances up at me. I glance down and kiss her sweet lips. We both smile and then I decide I should shower. I leave Angel, glancing back again at her. She grins at me and all I wanna do is run back to her and take her but I can't always be an animal. Over all, the day seemed pretty slow but i'm bumbed about always being busy. Even though I had today to enjoy, seems like Sherry is just booking me places to go left and right.

Angel's pov.
    Jesse's effort to stay real with his family is truly special. I couldn't ask for a better husband and I just adore him like no other. I care about him so much that when he's away I miss him so much. I cry for him. He's so sweet and loving. He's good to everybody he meets but he's really loving towards his family. He has certainly been there for me like never before. There would be nights in the past where I actually felt single because either he was gone out of town or he treated me like a one, night, stand. All week Carol is going crazy because of Brent and Jesse doesn't like it. He is afraid she will want to marry Brent sooner than Arthur will marry Sydney and it's all so crazy. Arthur has actually been frustrated with Sydney lately so it's possible his game plan is changing. I don't even ask what is going on between the two, I like to give my childre space as they are growing up to be adults and need to learn how to do things on their own, instead of Jesse and I always doing it for them. Jesse just wants to keep them kids a little bit longer. I really believe he wants to turn back time and make his children young again so he can control them and always have them in the house. He's scared to let them move on. At least i'm not worried anymore because I know now that Jesse and I will have plenty on our plate, with our jobs, with grandkids possibly and I trust that we wont kill each other. Not like I use to fear in the past before we got this close and got to focus on each other instead of ourselves. I just hope Jesse can understand where we're at in life. Not just him and I but our kids. He seems to pretend nothing is going on but Carol is clearly head over heels and she's pretty much got her mind made up over Brent now. Jesse always told me he was our future son-in-law and now it's coming true I believe.

Carol's pov.
    I am so in love with Brent. I never thought I would really say this because I always nervous with him. I met him when I was only 13 and he was 14. Back then it was just a crush and everyone at school told me I was so lucky to be with a Jonas boy but I didn't really know anything about the Jonas name back then. Now that I understand, I realize that Brent's family is perfect for me. We're all rockstars, we all entertain, Brent is heavy into business is how he supports himself and plans to support me. I actually wouldn't even have to work but Brent is totally cool with me being in the music business like his dad. Tonight I wanted to head over to Brent's after dinner but my dad yelled at me so harshly. I guess he's just worried because of how much time I have been spending with Brent but I honestly can't get enough of Brent. I just wanna spend every momment with him. I finally talked with my dad and got him calm enough to let me go but he made me promise to be home before 10. I took a deeper breath and said, 'Dad, that is hardly any time to spend. That is like 1 hour. It takes 10 minuates to get there. Youre being unfair.' My dad yelled and said, 'Unfair is locking you into your room but keep it up and that is just what I will do!' I scoffed and said, 'Seriously, dad. Grow up! I am growing up and you need to let me go!' Right as my mom entered the room, my dad yelled again and said, 'Your smart ass mouth just cost you! Forget seeing Brent tonight. I want you to go straight to bed and do not come out of your room till tomorrow morning and I meant that. If I hear you out of your room or making any peeps, I will take away your car and phone.' My mom tried to speak up to say something but my dad yelled at her too and said, 'Let me do all the work and you do nothing. Youre not helping anyway.' My mom got really worked up and shouted, 'Oh give me a break, Jesse!' She faced me and said, 'Just ignore your father. He is just trying to be a good dad and protect you. If you can be back by 10:30, then you will be alright.' I got excited thinking I can leave but then my dad turned to face my mom and said, 'What the hell, Angel? I tell her no and then go behind my back and tell her yes. We have to agree on something like this.' My mom spoke up and said, 'I just think youre being silly. You know Carol is a good kid and soon she wont even be a kid, she will be an Adult.' My dad sighed, looked me into my eyes and said, 'I am trying to protect you. You see Brent almost every night and everyday at school. Just go to bed and rest up for school sweetie. You hard and I dont want you over doing it. I love you and think its best for your body is you just skip tonight and sleep.' I sighed, nodded and said, 'Ok then. I understand.' My mom sighed, smiled at me and said, 'He does have a point about your over doing it.' Then my mom kissed my cheek and said, 'Good night baby.' I sighed, told my parents good night and went into my room disappointed. I quickly pulled up Brent on my phone to facetime him and tell him I cant come. He is upset and says, 'Baby, I rented a movie just for us and I even popped popcorn. You sure you cant sneak out for awhile?' I shook my head and said, 'No, I am sorry. I miss you though.' Brent also looked upset as me and said, 'I am so bumbed. I still dont understand why you cant just move out and come live with me. I love you and plan to marry you one day anyway.' I smirked and said, 'Well I plan to marry you too but not now, Brent. I just wanna make it through high school first. Then we can get married.' Brent smirked and said, 'I agree. I just dont see why you cant move in with me. I see you avoiding the question and I dont like that.' I smirked and said, 'Brent, I am not ready yet. I still like being here with my family. I know you have never been crazy about all my siblings and maddness around my house but this is my life and who I am. I hope you understand that and can accept it.' Brent now smiled and said, 'Carol, I am so in love with you. I swear the first time we talked on the phone, I knew I had met an Angel and that one day I would give you my last name.' I smiled at him and said, 'Brent, I will gladly accept your name when the time is right. There is no need to rush things because we have forever together.' Brent sighed and said, 'I know. I just miss you so bad and things arent any fun unless you are here in my arms.' I felt so crazy, blew him a kiss through my phone and said, 'I love you baby.' Brent winked at me and said, 'I love you too. So what are you doing, anyway?' I sighed and said, 'Just laying in my bed. My dad says I need to sleep.' Brent nodded and said, 'Well ok, since I love you too much to laugh at you, I will let you be a good little kid and have your bed time.' I defended myself and said, 'I am not a little kid! I am a mature, young, lady but I do love sleep and I love my dad so I dont wanna get into trouble.' Brent sighed, wished me sweet dreams and then I blew him another kiss before we hung up and I went to sleep. I really did miss him though and kept wondering in my head what it would look and feel like if I did move in with him. I would never longer be in my own bed or see my parents every day. I would be waking up to see Brent's face every day. Then what if we start having sex? What if we even make a baby? That's a big step and a big responsibility. I actually fell right to sleep now tired from all the crazy thoughts going through my head. Never thought would be this deep in love with anybody before but it's real and it's Brent.

Jesse's pov.
    Here it happened again. Even though thing's had been going so very smooth the past few months, Angel and I disagree on something again which I get that it's normal but it means we're fighting and I hate it. Angel is ignoring me in bed, obviously fired up. I touch her shoulder and she nudged me off, saying, 'Go to your side of the bed ass.' I dropped my facial expression so upset and said, 'babe, please. Dont be like that.' Angel sighed, facing me now and said, angry, 'Jesse, you are so selfish. Just because you want everyone to do what you want, you yell at people and treat them however you want. Its you being classic you. I really thought you grew up and got wise but I am disappointed to see you are still the old you.' I defended myself and said, 'Well, Angel, Carol was back talking me and being a smarty. I had to call her on it because she was being disrespectful to me. You came after the fact, assuming what you saw and totally under-minded me. I am upset to know you dont care about my judgements. You just think I am some evil, mean, dad. I am a very loving and caring dad. I dont want our daughter to bring a baby home anytime soon. So excuse me for watching out for her.' Then Angel spoke up and said, 'Jesse, just stop. Your daughter will do everything you tell her not to because you are so hard on her and everyone else in the family. I dont want to suffocate our children. They need space baby.' I sighed and said, 'I am aware what our children need and I am also aware that I am their dad and I love them so much.' Angel now came back to my side of the bed, hugging up to me and said, 'I dont like fighting with you, I know you love them and so do I but I just dont want Carol to do what i did. My mom was so hard on me to do everything she wanted, I was moved out after my 18th birthday and a year later, I was married to you and already making a baby. Carol will do the same thing if you keep treating her the way my mom treated me.' I didn't wanna fight with her either, I heard what she was saying but I am nothing like her mom and I am insulted she doesn't trust my judgements. I decided all we could do is drop it, move on from this talk and try to sleep. I get Angel comfortable, running my fingers gently up her arms, kissed her head and then slept with her. I can't fight with her, I just have to get her to relax and not think about anything bad but think happy thoughts and sleep with me. Our eyes closed and now we drift to sleep.
    Quida411
    Quida411

Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 Empty Good Job!

Post  Quida411 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:07 pm

Wow!!! I really loved this chapter!!! Good job always!! cheers Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Chapter 18. Part 1.

Drew's pov.
    Arthur is mad at Sydney because she's acting weird since he told her off and Carol is acting weird lately, I can't even talk to her because she's always thinking of so much now, she doesn't haven't time just to chill and talk to me. Lyric is a whole other story. She's selfish, she's full of herself and she acts like a slut when she's not at home. I went to middle school with her for a year and I am not stupid. People even called her a slut which makes me fear she's already had sex but I do my best not to think about it. I have been dating Lindsey now for almost three months and I like her a lot but none of my family seems to be crazy about her. Carol keeps calling her a fake and Arthur says I can get an even hotter, girl. That hurts me but I do my best to ignore them. My dad says if I wanna date Lindsey, it's my choice. I decide to take my dad's advice and stick to dating Lindsey. Today after school she was going to get to come back over and we we're going to hang out. Since I am not allowed to have any profiles yet, I don't have facebook or any video site accounts. I had no idea that this whole time, lindsey had the video of us making out in my dad's car garage uploaded to her facebook and it already had over 2 thousand hits. I found out because some one else at school made a nasty comment to me today in school so once Lindsey came to my house and I got her alone in my room, I asked her why she did that even though she knw I didn't want her to. She claims she did it because she's excited i'm her boyfriend and she wanted to show off that she had the best one. Some how, I couldn't stay mad at her but I wanted to know for sure that she loved me for me and not for any other reason. It was so hard to tell and the fact that everyone accept my dad was saying she was fake. Even my mom after loving her the first day she came, has already said she just loves coming over and getting on tv. When both my parents are home, the camera crew hangs around our house and tries to catch us doing cool stuff or stuff that seems chaotic. Now it's dinner time and as I bring Lindsey to the table, there is a lot of noise. Crew some how had gotten a hold of Grace's hair because she was getting into his face to play with him and he started pulling with all his strength. Grace yelled out saying, 'Oooow! Crew is pulling my hair!' Cameron was laughing and so was the twins. My mom stood up to help, as my dad said, 'Alright, you guys. It isnt funny.' They tried to straighten up but you could tell it was hard for them. Now my mom sits back in her chair and we all take hands. Lindsey is shy but takes my hand and Carol's hand anyway. My dad blesses the food as the camera crew films it and then we start to eat.

Brent's pov.
    I have been moved out of my house now for almost 5 months. I miss my parent's but I enjoy my freedom. I wish Carol could move in with me too but I can tell she's scared to make such a big, change, in her life but I feel like I can talk her into it. Sure her dad will be a tough cookie to get on board but I am not sure I want his permission. I love his daughter and I know she loves me too. I have never touched his daughter in the wrong way, I may have seen her naked before but that was years ago and who can really remember things from that long ago? I believe Carol and I will take sex slowly and starting a family wont be soon either but I still want to live with her. Today at school she drove in and when she stepped out, she had on the most smokin, belly, shirt underneath a jean jacket. She came up to me with her books in one hand, her purse on her shoulder and a cigerette stuck perfectly behind her ear. She came up to me with a sigh, leaned in to kiss me and then as she took the cigerette out from behind her ear, I lit her up. She started smoking and didn't even talk. I now speak up and ask, 'You okay?' Carol nods and says, 'My parents didnt have sex last night so I got good sleep.' I gleemed at her and asked, 'So seriously, when are you moving in with me? Im not going to stop asking you know.' Carol now smirks shy and it's so cute. I reach over and start kissing on her neck. carol giggles and says, 'Brent, please.' I pull away and say, 'You smell so sexy...Whats wrong?' Carol sighs making me think she's going to say something sad but then she surprises me by saying, 'I just wish my dad wasnt so overly protective and my mom has been taking his side more and more lately. I dont expect them to let me run wild but im not wild, I mean I dont party anymore and im a virgin. Im not breaking the law, im just growing up and I am a working woman. I do business all myself. My dad doesnt even conduct my business for me, so you would think he would understand me wanting to move out at some point. He would kill me if I told him I was moving in with you.' I sighed now understanding but still not completely convinced. So I hugged Carol up into my grip and said, 'Baby, you have to just fly the coup. Just blow off everything your dad tells you and trust me.' Carol now leans onto my chest just holding onto me. As I kiss her head, I hear her saying into my chest, 'Okay. I will pack my stuff tonight.' I glance down at her so shocked and ask, 'Seriously? Just like that?' Carol nods now gazing up into my eyes with this gorgeous look in her eyes and says sweetly, 'I will pack tonight and tell my parents im moving out.' I gazed into her eyes so estatic, kissed her lips and then said, 'and while you pack, I will be making space for your stuff.' We kissed again, put out our cigerettes and started walking into the school, holding hands.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:45 pm

Chapter 18. Part 2.

Carol's pov.
    My hand's we're actually shaking. I was sitting in health class and wanted to puke. Did I really tell my boyfriend I will move in with him? It's a huge step and I can just hear my dad saying into my head, 'Once youre out on your own, dont come running back for us to take care of you. You obviously can take care of yourself.' Either that or it's my mom's word's with my dad's voice in my head. Either way, I am scared to death. I know I need to do this though. Once school was over, I met up with Drew and Arthur. We get into the car and drive home. It's quiet because Arthur is focused on his cellphone, texting and letting out air like he's bothered by something. Drew also seems bothered, sitting in the very back and I am nervous as heck. Finally I decide to take my mind off of what i'm about to do and say to Arthur, 'So whats going on with you and Sydney?' Arthur throws his phone down on the floor of my car and shouts, 'I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW ANYMORE!' I am shocked because my siblings never use that type of language. I sigh and say, 'Whoa, calm down. Its gonna be ok.' Arthur quickly calms down, apologizes and says, 'I just dont know what is up with Sydney. Ever since the dance last weekend, she has been acting so funny. Actually, she was fine the night of the dance, it was when I called her Sunday to check and see if she got home ok. Something had to of happen to change her mind so quickly because now she acts so shy.' I'm feeling bad for Arthur cuz I sense he's getting his heart broken, which is what my dad has been trying to warn him about for the past year. Drew now speaks up and says, 'I think Sydney is under pressure and dad doesnt help.' Suddenly everyone in the car, even me was agreeing, mummbling amongst ourselves, all wishing our dad wasn't such a control freak. Now we pull into the driveway, the gates opened and then they shut behind us. Sure enough, both my parents are home and when Lyric gets home, she's going to see me packing. I will have to be very sneaky. We get out of the car and now Arthur's phone is ringing. He answers it, standing off the side with his bookbag. I follow Drew inside with my keys just bouncing in my hands. I am so nervous to be packing up to move out. This will be the last night for me in this house. I just got here too which will make it even harder. I do love Brent's apartment though. It's very small but homey feeling. We're all inside and I hear noise in the kitchen, which tells me my dad is cooking. It's not just an ordanary meal either, it's a bigger meal. I sigh and ask, 'Whats the occassion?' My dad looks frustrated and catches me off guard when he says, 'Your mom invited your grandfather to dinner.' I glare at my dad and ask, 'Uh, Grandpa from Ohio?' My dad shakes his head and says, 'I wish.' I then stand there feeling awkward and then ask, 'Is Grandpa doing better? You guys are getting along?' My dad continued to stir his soup and then said, 'No. However, your mom doesnt want us to be enemies anymore and she always seems to know whats best. Whatever you do, help keep everyone out of the kitchen because if dinner is not to perfection, your grandfather will pick it apart and come down hard on me.' I think about it, wondering if the reason my dad is so hard is because his dad is so hard and controling. Now my mom comes in with a basket of dirty clothes, talking to my dad and says, 'Your dad called and he will be earlier than 6.' My dad scoffed and said, 'Angel, seriously. He is making sure he catches me at a bad time so he can say told you so. I swear I just wanna rip out my hair instead of seeing him. I still dont know why you sweet talk him into even coming. Hes not happy with my family and choice to have so many kids.' My mom spoke up and said, 'Well that is too bad. You two are father and son and its time you two grow up. I cant be the glue forever Jesse. I work too now and I am just as busy as you two are. Its time to act like your ages.' I am beyong shocked, wondering if I wanna move out or not. As im standing there taking this all in, Lyric and Kyle are now home from school. Kyle runs in with an attitude, ready to go out and get his skateboard. My mom is trying to tell him he has to clean up for dinner but he ignores her. My phone buzzes and as I glance down to read my text, it's Brent saying, 'Cant wait to live with you baby! xoxoxo' I feel my stomach turnning yet some reason I can't stop smiling. So I don't hold back, raise up to face my parents and says, 'I have news.' My parents drop what they are doing to face me, I now can't believe I spoke out like that, getting their attention and say so nervous, 'Uh-i'm, i'm moving in with Brent. Tomorrow.' My parents are just standing there obviously confused. My dad sets his knife down and says, 'Im sorry baby, what?' My mom drops her basket of clothes and says, 'No...no!' I face my feet and say, 'Yea, Brent and I have been talking it out awhile now and' Before I could even finish my sentince, my dad asked, 'How long is awhile? I swear if you two are having sex, I am beating your asses.' I spoke up and said stern, 'No! Its not like that. We just really love each others company and we decided we cant be away from each other. Were becoming adults, we work like adults and both make good money.' My mom just sighed running her hands through her hair and suddenly my dad's face went from panic to pure anger. He actually got red with a vein in his forehead and shouted, 'NOBODY IS MOVING OUT!' I just looked at him so terrified yet had my mind made up so I said back, 'Dad, I am almost 18 in another month and I love Brent. You cant stop me!' My dad spoke up even louder and said, 'I DONT CARE IF YOU LOVE JESUS CHRIST! NOBODY IS MOVING OUT!' I scoffed and said, 'Dad please, I know you wanna protect me but I dont need protecting.. I need you to understand me.' My dad shook his head so aggravated and said so upset, 'I will never understand. You are staying here because you are just a little, girl and you have no idea what you are doing. Being an adult is hard work and right now you have it so easy living with your mother and I. We make all your meals and we pay all the bills. You dont wanna start now having bills and what if you get a kid? Are you really ready to give up your freedom?' I didn't know what to say but then my mom spoke up and said, 'Excuse me, I moved out about her age and I paid all my own bills and took care of myself just fine. Nobody gave me any help either. Carol is a sophisticated, woman, much like yourself and shes very capable of making her own choices now.' I was happy my mom spoke up but so beyond shocked when my dad screams out,'YOU AND I HAVE NOT DISCUSSED ANYTHING ALONE YET, SO I SUGGEST YOU KEEP YOUR WISDOM TO YOURSELF IF YOU KNOW WHAT IS GOOD.' My mom actually looked more shocked than me, quickly stormed off and ran up the stairs. I didn't know what to do or say. I glance back up at my dad to see what his facial expression is, he looks at me with this disappointed expression and a look of betrayle.' I want to say something but I don't think anything I say will be right. I just walk away and go up to my room to pack. I wish my dad wasn't so mean to my mom because she's always been good to him but he's very selfish. Now that I walk past my mom's room, I can hear her crying. Instead of going to check on her though, I assume she's used to this and decide to go pack. With my dad's attitude, I really wanna be gone now. I am so done with him.

Angel's pov.
    I am sitting on the bed and I have been crying my eyes out for at least 45 minutes straight. Jesse has yelled at me a lot in the past but this time he actually screamed at me and acted like I have no say in our marriage. I am just fed up and want nothing more to turn back time and change my words. I wouldnt even open up my mouth but I should get a say after all, I birthed Carol and I was only being honest. Jesse is just being silly. I look behind me seeing Crew's little baby, blanket. I start to fold it and hear noise outside. I look outside and notice all my little ones are home from school and Jesse is out back with the kids, setting up a nice, dinner. There wouldnt be enough room in our kitchen and we could use the dinning table but it's so nice outside today. It's about 74 degrees which is perfect. I don't see any signs of Scott yet but i'm sure he will arrive soon. I miss my family already but I am so upset at Jesse. He's so good with the kids though and so loving but he wont let them grow up. He is scared to lose them and that is why he acted so bad over Carol. The fact he screamed so loud at me, I couldn't take that. I'm a sensitive person and I cry very easily when I get screamed at like that. I don't think anyone has screamed at me like that, not even my controling mother. Seems his dad is controling so it must be a curse within our families. Now I glance outside again and the kids are tossing ball with Drew. I grin but don't see Jesse. There is footsteps behind me and when I turn around, Jesse into our closet for something. I sniff while sitting on our bed and holding Crew's blanket that I folded. Jesse now comes out of the closet, stands there just looking at me and says so soft, 'You ok?' I sniff again, shake my head and say, 'Not really.' Jesse sighs, sits on the bed next to me, rubbing up my back and says, 'Sweetie, I yelled at you too loud. I was just very upset by Carols news and I felt like you were encouraging her without talking to me first. We need to make descisions together.' I agreed and said, 'Jesse I know but I felt like you were being unfair. Carol is almost 18 and she is working hard. Shes a good girl and shes in love. When I was in love with you, nothing stopped me from marrying you. My mom didnt want me to but would you have been afraid of her or my dad?' Jesse nows smirks as he hugs me up and says, 'NO, youre right. Nothing in the universe could have stopped me from marrying you, even Katie didnt stop me.' I sighed wishing he didn't bring her up but now he's kissing on my neck. I gaze over at him, getting him to look into my eyes and say, 'I want you to do admit you were wrong for screaming and that you understand why Brent and Carol wanna live together.' Jesse sighed so heavy and said, 'Yes, I shouldnt have screamed and I am sorry to you and I do understand why they wanna live together. You think I want my little, girl, starting a family right away?' I laughed out and said, 'Jesse, shes not so little anymore. She has a bank account for Gods sake. She has toured around the USA by herself.' Jesse continued to face our bed, then as I kiss by his ear, he stands up away from me and says, 'I hear a doorbell.' I listen and say, 'Oh ok. Its probably your dad. Jesse, please try to get along with him. He is the only dad you have.' Jesse nodded and said, 'If you say so.' Jesse walked off and I am so stressed. This is a very, crazy, night.

Jesse's pov.
    So my dad is over and the first thing he says, is, 'This house is ridicously big. I cant believe you need that much space. You must have way too many kids.' I speak up and say, 'Dad, enough. Angel didnt invite you over here to put us down. She wanted to invite you to dinner so your grandkids could see you. Arent you the least bit ashamed that you never see them?' My dad actually looked surprised, cleared his throat and said, 'You have no idea.' I scoffed and said, 'Seriously? What, you afraid of them or something?' My dad shook his head and said, 'No, I just dont want them to follow my examples, thank God you havent so far.' I shook my head and said, 'I just dont get why you dont just change. Are you that selfish?' My dad smirked and said, 'Maybe you dont understand but maybe one day you will. I have worked so damn hard and when work over took my life, it was too late to turn back. I lost you, I lost your mother, I almost lost Lea but she still has dinner with me once a month. I lost timmy and I lost my grandkids. Work isnt everything but I am so busy and since I have lost everyone, it has made me work even harder. I have more money than one guy needs and I can promise you that i have been sending your mother a check to help her keep up with the school of arts.' I now nod and say, 'Dad, that I understand. But you never tell us what your problem is and when you do immature stuff like sabotage my stuff, I feel like its bigger than that. All you have to do is just come around everyone and be yourself again. I miss you and the ONLY thing that is filling the void, is my sons. I have enough sons that I can shoot hoops with and watch football with but i miss watching football with you.' My dad now nods with a heavy sigh and says, 'I know but you got married and had 20 kids so you were just too busy for me as well. It goes both ways son. Not to mention, you are out of town evey other week.' I feel terrible, take another breath and decide to walk over to the stove to rescue my soup. Angel now walks down and says, 'Hey Scott. Good to see you!' She goes up to hug him and then offers him a drink. I continue to stir the soup, wondering where we go from here.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:44 am

Quida411 wrote:Wow!!! I really loved this chapter!!! Good job always!! cheers Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Smile

Thank you again sooo much for always reading and leaving a comment. It means so much to me to get your opinions! (: Also, I am sorry I have not read all of your poems because I have not had time between work & recording but I will very soon <3 I am pleased to see you so involved as a Jesse fan. keep it up(: Love ya, miss amp (jessecraze) I hope you enjoy Chapter 18 which I have already psoted part 1 & 2 (: ttyl xoxoxoxoxxo
    Quida411
    Quida411

Post  Quida411 Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:43 pm

I loved this chapter!!!! I loved that Carol told Jesse that she is practically an adult and that he can't protect her forever and he needs to understand that she loves Brent. But on the other hand, I understand that Jesse wants her to do the right thing though. I was shocked when Jesse yelled at Angel about allowing Carol move in with Brent. It was sad when Angel was crying cause she never got yelled at and just wanted Jesse to agree with her on allowing Carol to move in. I thought it was good that Jesse apologized to Angel for yelling at her. On the other hand, It was good when Angel told Jesse and Scott that they need to grow up and be mature adults and to get along with each other. I liked when Jesse told Scott that he misses watching football with him and that they tried to have a civil and rational conversation and stay calm. Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817
    Quida411
    Quida411

Post  Quida411 Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:02 pm

jessecraze wrote:
    Quida411 wrote:Wow!!! I really loved this chapter!!! Good job always!! cheers Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Smile

Thank you again sooo much for always reading and leaving a comment. It means so much to me to get your opinions! (: Also, I am sorry I have not read all of your poems because I have not had time between work & recording but I will very soon <3 I am pleased to see you so involved as a Jesse fan. keep it up(: Love ya, miss amp (jessecraze) I hope you enjoy Chapter 18 which I have already posted part 1 & 2 (: ttyl xoxoxoxoxxo

quote="Quida411: You welcome! Don't be sorry that you haven't read my poems. I understand that you have to work and record. But, I am looking foward to you reading them soon. Thank you for the comment about me being involved as a Jesse fan! I appreciate it! Love ya too!! Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817
    Quida411
    Quida411

Post  Quida411 Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:55 pm

jessecraze wrote:

Thank you again sooo much for always reading and leaving a comment. It means so much to me to get your opinions! (: Also, I am sorry I have not read all of your poems because I have not had time between work & recording but I will very soon <3 I am pleased to see you so involved as a Jesse fan. keep it up(: Love ya, miss amp (jessecraze) I hope you enjoy Chapter 18 which I have already psoted part 1 & 2 (: ttyl xoxoxoxoxxo

quote "Quida411" On sunday after I came out of church, I went over to the table where they have each ministry that the church members like me can sign up to join. So, I went over to the table where they have the education and training ministry and I signed up for the tutoring program with the education ministry. They meet mondays at 5:30pm. However, my dilemma is that I don't drive. But their saturday enrichment program workshops are held at the ministry center on the 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month. They have two sessions, the first sessions started October 6 and 20th. So, I will actually start going on Nov 3rd and 17th-Jan 5th and 19th. In addition, the first session are grade levels K-2nd, Grade 3-5th, Grade 6-8th, Grade 9-12th, Grade 11-12th, and Grade 6-12th. The second session is Feb 2nd-May 18th. Then, the closing ceremony June 1st, 2013. So, my mama will drive me to the ministry center for the workshops. All the classes meet from 10am-12:30pm. For individual assistance is provided from 12:30pm-1:00pm. Finally, I prayed to God to help me make a decision on which grade level I would like to tutor in. I believe he will help me in jesus name amen! So, I stepped out on faith and listened to God and joined the ministry and I will benifit his kingdom and glory and they will see God through me and in me.
    Quida411
    Quida411

Post  Quida411 Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:40 pm

jessecraze wrote:

Quida411: I went on your other youtube channel missamponpiano and I love the video and the new 2012 Jesse McCartney pics!! Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Smile Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 am

Quida411 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:

Quida411: I went on your other youtube channel missamponpiano and I love the video and the new 2012 Jesse McCartney pics!! Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Smile Smile

YOU KEEP UP THE FAITH GIRL <3 You are gonna know just what to do when the time comes! && Thank you very much for going on my youtube channel & watching my videos! You are so sweet! (: I will read your poems soon & here is more CYB! Let me know what think of it & if you like the direction it's going Wink THANK YOU! <3 - Miss Amp (@jessecraze)
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:18 am

Chapter 19. Part 1.

Lyric's pov.
    What a night. I come home to find out my grandpa Scott is coming over whom I really don't want anything to do with because he's never been around anyway and now my sister is packing up to move out. Not just go on tour for a couple months or go sleep over with a friend, she's actually going to be gone for good. It's weird and part of me doesn't want her to go because she's my sister and we share a room but another part of me is glad she's leaving because she keeps me up sometimes with face timming Brent all the time on her phone. I guess with her moving in with him, she wont have to face time him so much. I don't really think she's obsessed with him but I can just tell that she's crazy about him and it's clear she can't get enough or else why would she wanna live with a boy. She already lives with 7 boys now. I guess 7 down to 1 isn't so bad. I wouldn't wanna live with a boy just because I would miss my dad. He has spoild me all my life so far and I know he loves me. He would kill me if he found out i'm a whore but I know he would still love me as much as he already does. It's almost dinner time, I hear the noises of talking and my grandpa's laugh is ringing pretty loud in my ear too. I just sit on my bed watching Carol pack clothes into her suitcase and she's doing it rather quickly. I finally speak up and ask, 'When are you leaving?' Carol faces me while unzipping a pocket inside her case and says, 'Tomorrow after school I will just follow Brent to his house and then move in. Tonight is my last night with you.' I shrug and say, 'Ok. Whatever.' I now stand up off my bed and go on downstairs. I'm not mad at Carol I just think she's crazy. Now i'm in the kitchen and when my grandpa sees me, he smiles and says, 'My my! What a beautiful, young, lady. My eyes cant hardly believe your my little, grand daughter. Jesse, she isnt even little anymore. Shes so grown up.' My dad actually sighed while take his soup off the stove to carry it and said, 'Actually dad, she is still a little, girl. Shes only 14.' My grandpa just kept making googly eyes at me, grossing me out so I sighed and gave him a fake, smile. Now walking away out side to see whats going on. Everyone is sitting at our long, picnic table and as we're about to eat, my dad shouts out, 'Where is Carol?' I sigh and say, 'Up in our room, dad. Shes packing her suitcase.' My dad cleared his throat, faced my mom and said, 'Well then...uh, we should-we should bless the food. Everyone grabs hands.' We all did and then my dad said a quick prayer. Once he said amen, everyone starts digging into the food, it was loud again, my grandpa was trying to talk over the noise to my parents and then I see Carol out in the distance coming to join us. My dad was so happy, he asked me to scoot over and asked Carol to sit by him. She did and it became so awkward as my grandpa said, 'Another beautiful woman. I swear Jesse, your girls are all angels. Just like their mother.' I could have gagged when he said that, facing my mom, making her blush and then Carol spoke up and said, 'So how is New York, grandpa? You still running your business?' My grandpa smiled and said, 'yea, well, I hired a new manager to run it for me full time but I still visit in on occasion to make sure everyone is in working progess. If you ever need a job, you could sell insurrance.' My dad then cleared his throat and said, 'She already has a job, dad.' My grandpa smirked, rolled his eyes which was creepy to me since I consider him an old dude and then he was eating quietly. My dad now speaks up though and says, 'Carol wants to move in with her boyfriend.' My grandpa raise up his head from his plate and asked, 'Are they going to get married too?' My dad shook his head and then Carol surprised us all when she said, 'Brent and I havent talked marriage yet but its in the cards for us. Right now, were just trying this out. Nothing is finale and were certainly not in a rush to have sex. Were just two friends who love spending time and we feel moving in with each other is the right thing for us to do right now.' My dad looked like he was going to be sick and my grandpa responds, saying, 'Thats very mature of you, Carol. You sound like a smart and caring girl. I think Brent is very lucky to have you and you will make a wonderful room mate.' Now my dad loses it and says stern, 'Dont pat her on the back, dad. Its wrong and you know it! Brent just wants to have my daughter all to his self so he can do as he pleases and get her nice and pregnant so her career gets put on hold and she loses all her freedom, not to mention shes ripped away from me!' My mom also speaks up and says, 'Jesse! Enough! We are at the table trying to enjoy our meal and you are ruinning it.' My dad now throws down his napkin, stands up out of the bench and walks off towards the house. My mom faces Carol who is facing her lap upset and says, 'Carol, sweetie, your dad really means well and loves you very much. You are just going to have to deal with him since you made your choice.' My mom also walked off after my dad and I smirked thinking how funny it is that Carol is always the center of my parent's arguements. Good thing they don't know im the one who isnt a virgin or I would become their main topic. I don't want that at all.

Angel's pov.
    I follow Jesse inside and when I get inside he is sitting at the kitchen table quietly with his arms folded up. I sit next to him, rub on his shoudler and say, 'Jess, you cant stop her.' Jesse faced me with a tear in his eyes and asked, 'Why does she wanna hurt me, Angel? After all I have done and provided her with, its not good enough...' I shook my head and said, 'No, Jesse. She loves you as much as you love her and from the way she talks, I think shes really taken all of your advice. Jesse, you are her father and its a different kind of love than the kind she has for Brent. Nothing is gonna keep those two from being together. You told me not too long ago that he was our future son in law and low and behold, they wanna move in together. They obviously cant be apart. Doesnt that sound the least bit sweet to you?' Jesse sighs now while looking out in space but then faces me and says softly, 'Angel, I just keep seeing Carol with a baby and what if Brent leaves her? What if he isnt ready to be a dad?' I rubbed Jesses back while kissing his lips then I let go and said, 'You dont know for sure they will have a baby right away.' Jesse gleemed at me funny and said, 'Babe, wasnt I right that they would get back together? I think I am right that the first night she sleeps over, he is gonna take advantage of her. Did I not rip you apart the first night we were married?' I giggled out loud and said, 'Actually, I wanted you to rip me apart.' Jesse smirked and said, 'My point exactly. Once I knew the coast was clear for us, I didnt hold back. Brent is gonna realize they live together and his man feelings are gonna take over and hes gonna attack my little, girl.' I sighed stood up and said, 'Okay, Bill. Listen, I am going back to eat with our family and you can choose to come eat or sit here and whine around but nothing is changing your daugthters mind.' Jesse now stands up too but he still looks frustrated and upset. He follows me back to the table and it's quiet because everyone knows what is going on it feels like but we are no longer talking about it. Scott finally talks again and says, 'Mmm! The soup is just fantastic. My son learned from the best!' Jesse actually grinned at his dad and just as I thought they were having a father, son, moment, Jesse speaks up and says, 'Too bad I didnt get this recipe from you.' I am wanting to pull Jesse's hair out for being that smart to his dad and his dad popped back off and said, 'Yes son, that is too bad because my soup de soir recipe is much better than this one you have chosen.' I wanna scream and say calmly, 'Alright, boys. Lets rememebr you are father and son.' Scott popped off again though and said, 'But Jesse isnt my only son. There is still hope for Tim.' I am now so aggravated I can hardly sit still and on top of all that, Arthur speaks up and says, 'I have to drive down and see Sydney. Something is totally up with her!' I don't even wanna know what is up between those two and from the look on Jesse's face, he doesnt either. I did my best to finish my food without opening my mouth but as Scott was looking around, he smirked and said, 'This yard is way too big. Looks like you have plenty of your for your 20 kids to play in. Although,' I stopped Scott in his words and said, 'Excuse me, Scoot. I think you are saying enough negativity to my husband. He works hard and has earned every bit of what he has. True in the last couple of years I have helped him by also working but for the most part, Jesse has worked his butt off 16 years. I would ask you to please stop making such rude, comments on your son and his house. I don't even care that hes your son, hes my husband I am tired of watching you mistreat him just because he didnt do things your way or maybe because you dont like me. I didnt ask you to like me, I married your son anyway and I am still married to him.' Scott now looks like a cat got his tongue and he doesnt say a peep but he faces back to his plate. Jesse glares at me and I am not sure if he is happy or sad for what I just said. I sigh and as I go to look back at my soup, Jesse gets my attention by moving his mouth and with out talking, maybe his mouth say 'I love you'. I tuck some hair behind my hear and mouth back, 'You too.' I now eat and it's so quiet that you can hear a pin drop. Of course Carol and Arthur both can't put their phones down. I ask them to put them away till after dinner and now Scott stops eating and says, 'I am so full. Thank you for such a big and a yummy dinner.' Jesse smiles at him to welcome him and I also smile at him glad he finally stopped talking. So after dinner, Scott had to leave. All of the kids waved to him but not one of them waned to hug him, nor did he ask them to. Thats much different from Ginger who hugs and kisses every one of them. Now as I walk Scott to the door with Jesse, scott smiles at me and says, 'Angel, I do not hate you. Am I jealous? Maybe a tad. You have kept my son very busy but from the looks of it, you have kept him happy and that is all a dad really wants. Right Jesse?' Jesse sighed and said, 'Yea, yea. I know what your getting at. I do want Carol to be happy I just want to protect her.' Scott and Jesse left outside to walk to Scott's car and I stand there just watching. The more I think about it, this is the same situation. Ginger welcomed me right in the family when I wanted to marry Jesse but Scott did not. Neither did Sherryor Aunt Bonnie. Both of them claimed I was too much of a fan and wouldn't understand Jesse. 18 years has gone by and I feel like I have done more than understand Jesse. I have put him up on a pedal stool and I have idolized him like no other. I have attended to his every need and I have fell in love with him time and time again. I still keep falling in love and every time feels like the first time. Maybe I am a super crazy fan but at least I would never hurt Jesse. Jesse doesnt like Brent because he thinks Brent is all about sex like a normal loser, guy, but I feel a little differently. I feel like Brent is a growing boy who is learning to make it on his own and he genuinely loves our daughter. He will protect her and love her for the real her. No questions. I am okay with that and as much as I too want my children to wait till marriage like i did, I wont beat Carol and Brent up for having sex. Only because I know they are in love. The longer I watch outside at Jesse and his dad, I notice them looking back at me. I get really red and feel like they don't need me to watch, so I walk off and go finish cleaning up dinner. Jesse worked so hard to cook and set up the table, I should clean it up for him and give him time with his dad.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:19 am

Chapter 19. Part 2.

Jesse's pov.
    Angel is looking out for me and has my back which makes me feel so good. I know she's more than just a buddy in bed. She's more than just a friend to talk to and she's more than someone to come home to everynight and see. She is my advocate and the way she stood up to my dad, surprised me yes but totally changed things upside down. I stood outside with my dad just talking about her. My dad says, 'Son, I still think your wife is crazy as the rest of the McCartney family feels. The way she told me off though, she really does care about you and after all, you have never went hungry, without clean clothes, I realize most marriages dont last, just look at your mother and I but some how you two are 18 years into things and still strong. You were just 18 when your mother and I were stuggling. Me staying in New York and you two leaving to California was painful for me. I felt like you had made up your mind to be a singer and actor, nothing could stop you. Sure I did theater and I loved it when you did theater too because we bonded there and I kept you close. I always knew you would grow up but i didnt think you would grow up so fast. Son you were always sophistcated and on your own game plan. You were handling money before you even got to high school. I want you to see how your daughter is the same way. Your wife obviously sees it.' I was just thinking so heavy about my dad's words and as I glance back to my house, I realize Angel is watching out the window of the door. My dad also looks and says, 'I guess she is watching to make sure we arent killing each other.' Now Angel leaves and I sigh facing back to my dad and say, 'I dont wanna kill you. I dont want any harm done to you but you have really angered me with your childish games you have played over the years with me. Its really sad and wrong. You are a grown man and you treat me like your 12 because you dont like the roads I chose in life. Sorry I didnt grow up into the inssurance company and take that over, marry a rich girl in Manhatten who maybe wanted to go to the lake house every summer with us or wanted to skii with us a lot but dad, my life ended in Cali for my career and I married the girl of my dreams. Shes down to earth, caring, understanding, patient, hard working, has a love for the things I do such as music, food, baseball and the health of chidlren. We visit hospitals together, we traveled to South America together to build a school. We really do have the same concerns in life and the best part of all, is she comes to bed with me every night and shes smoking hot.' My dad chuckled and said, 'Well then, thats good for you. I was attracted to your mom when I first got together with her, she like a beautiful, flower and when she sang, I heard an Angel. Didnt you once hear an Angel singing? Was her name, Katie?' I dropped my jaw and said, 'No, dont you bring that up. That means nothing just because you hear an Angel singing.' My dad sighed and said, 'I guess your right.' I was so aggravated and said, 'Well I guess you can go now dad. Just promise me to be careful and dont get some young girl pregnant in Europe.' My dad nodded with a sigh and asked, 'Will you promise the same?' I smirked as I folded up my arms and said, 'Dad, of course I wont be getting any girls in Europe pregnant.' My dad nodded and then left off into his car. I shut his door for him and waved him on. I started to go back into the house but Angel stepped out onto our porch with a big, blanket. She asked me to sit on the bench with her and she wrapped us up in the blanket. I hugged her up, kissed her head and asked, 'Are you okay?' Angel glanced up into my eyes and said, 'Oh, I am fine. The real question is, are you okay?' I sighed while kissing Angel's head and said, 'I love you.' Angel hugged up to my chest laying against me and said, 'I love you too dork.' I smirked and we sat there a minute. Then Angel groaned as she tried to hug me up tighter. I smirked and asked, 'What are you doing?' Angel giggled and said, 'Trying to hug you up as tight as I can and get warm.' I rubbed my hand up her back and as we looked each other in the eyes, then we started making out. It was so sexy and relaxing actually. Angel now smiles big as we let go and says, 'I love doing that.' I smile back and ask, 'Did you enjoy my soup tonight?' Angel nodded and said, 'You are a terrific cook. Your dad is just jealous that you can do it all and that you keep your kids so close to you. After all, by Carols age, you were gone to Claifornia. Just be glad Carol doesnt wanna move away to a whole other state. She only wants to move in with her boyfriend, 10 minutes away. I am sure they will come to visit us too.' I tried to smile but I was still so hurt. So I hugged Angel back up and leaned my head against her. She moans now and says, 'This feels so warm that I could go to sleep with you right here.' I smirked and said, 'We better go get ready for bed. You look so tired.' Angel leaned in to kiss me again and then we both stood up. Angel folded up our blanket and we both went inside to put stuff away, put our kids to bed and then put ourselves to bed.

Carol's pov.
    I am on face time with Brent and I am on cloud nine. He's showing me where all my stuff can go and we are talking as if we knew each other all our entire lives and that we are spending forever together. I actually feel like we both want to be married and have a family too. I dont know when but I am not even worried about it. I just love Brent and wanna hold him. There is a knock on my door and when I say come in, it's my mom. I sit up as she sits on my bed and says, 'Sweetie, I just wanna talk to you, woman to woman.' I smiled and said, 'Okay mom.' My mom sighed and said, 'When I was your age, I was crazy about your dad. He didnt even know me yet but we had met before and I had been to other shows where he noticed me, he just didnt know who I was. My point is, nothing in the world was going to stop me from being with your dad. I had my heart set on him since I was 11 and your dad was about 12. I waited on your dad and I made him wait to have sex till we got married. Truth is, your dad wanted to have sex the first night we hung out together and he did sleep over, we slept in each other's arms but we didnt cross the line and it wasnt because we didnt think we would end up together, we wanted to do things the right way. Then as soon as we we're married, after the reception your dad carried so sweetly up to our room, we drank some redbull and then your dad ripped my clothes off. He didnt even take time to put rose petals around or light candles, I didnt even ask him to. We were in a hurry to have sex since we had already waited. I just want you to understand how special that is. How healthy it feels to be married and have sex. I wouldnt have felt right had I not waited. It was hard too. Your dad is the hottest guy in the world, so you can imagine how tempted I was.' My mom is laughing and i'm laughing but it's a nervous laugh. I don't like hearing about my parent's sex life but my mom has never hid things from me or my siblings. She's always been open about our home as well as my dad is pretty open too. Then when I think the talk is over, my mom starts back up and says, 'I understand what its like to be so in love. Your grandma and grandpa Scarlette tried so hard to talk me out of marrying your father and my mother just assumed I was having sex with him because I we were flying back and forth to see each other and spending the night together. Heh, your dad was just over the top sweet and understanding. I knew part of him was angry I was making him wait because I was a teaser and I would dress up in little outfits to bed. It was so cute.' I am sighing and then say, 'Mom I know you are comparing yourself to me and your telling me how you didnt have sex before marriage and I am so glad you believe me when I say I am a virgin because I am. Not so sure about Lyric or Syndey but' before I could finish, my mom freaked out and asked, 'Why wouldnt Lyric be a virgin? Has she done something and then told you about it?' I shook my head and said, 'No but its so obvious she is boy crazy.' My mom smirked and said, 'Yea I can tell.' Then I spoke up again and said,' I want to be patient and do things right too, Brent and I are not ready just yet for anything that intimate but we have talked about sex and we agree when it catches us off guard, it will be fantastic. Until then, we arent even going to worry about it, we arent going to rush marriage or a family and we are not going to stress over protection or birth control because we are in love and we just wanna be together.' My mom had a tear in her eye and said, 'Carol, that is really beautiful that you two have that. I am so blessed to have such a smart and loving daughter. I just want you to understand how serious a family is and being on your own. I just wanna know you are gonna be okay at all times and that you are going to come home to visit. I dont wanna bring you down when youre clearly happy but your father is not happy, infact hes hurt and his heart is broken because he feels like for years you have tried to push him away but you are just like him and he cant even see it. You both grew up driven, hard working and independent. I see it and I am proud of you.' I sighed, hugged my mom and then as we let go, I said, 'I dont wanna hurt dad but I am so tired of being held down. I just wanna make my own choices which I kinda already am and I wanna fly. I have wings mom.' My mom nodded with a tear in her eye and said, 'I know sweetie. I love you so much.' We hugged again and now I feel somebody else at the door. It's clearly my dad because the person I feel is tall and firm. My dad is breathing kind've heavy and I thought for sure he also came in her to give me a talk but he faces my mom and says, 'You ready for bed, babe? I am really tired.' I am shocked my dad didn't say anything to me and as my mom stands up, my dad takes her hand and leads her out my door, shutting it. I sigh and glance back over to Lryic's bed. She is sound asleep and part of me is really going to miss her but I figure every now and then, she can come visit and spend the night.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:06 pm

Chapter. 20.

Angel's pov.
    I wasnt sure what Jesse was going to do when he came and got me from Carol's room. I followed him to our bedroom and then we started getting ready for bed. I was in our closet taking off my top and Jesse was kicking off his shoes. We didn't talk and as I continued to look at him, he looked very stressed out and tired. I smiled and ask softly, 'You ok, hun?' Jesse faced me with a staight face and then said, 'I could be better. Its not everyday I have dinner with the one, man, who picks on me the most or your daughter just blurts out that she is leaving and moving in with her boyfriend.' I go up to Jesse to hug him and say, 'Jess, its going to be ok. I know you are only looking at all the bad but at least your dad got to see how well you are doing without him, so hes bound to feel some guilt and your daughter is really happy and spreading her beautiful, wings. If anything, you should be the proudest man there ever was.' Jesse smirked, hugged my waste tighter and started swaying with me. I hugged him as tight and then said into his chest, 'I love you dad.' Jesse didn't respond but the more he kept hugging me, he started to cry. I quickly let go to look into his eyes and said, 'Jesse, no, its ok. I promise. I cant bare to watch a grown man cry. Its too sad.' Jesse rubbed his eyes and said, 'Im sorry babe, I just feel so helpless. I worked hard all my life and this is the thanks I get from two people I love so much. My heart is just breaking, Angel. I dont think I can deal with much more of this.' I rubbed my hands over his shoulders and said soft, looking into his eyes, 'I know you cant see into the future but I promise everything is going to work out. The most important thing, is that your not alone in this. I am right here beside you and I have your back. I will protect you and I will cheer you on. If you already forgot, I am team Jesse till the end, baby. I have been team Jesse since I was 11.' Jesse smirked so hot with his eyes looking gorgeous from crying. He now flashes the sexiest smile and says, 'I havent forgotten which team your on. I love you so much.' We hugged back up and then we kissed and the kiss was so amazing that I moaned out and Jesse actually lifted me off the ground. Then Jesse kissed down my neck and it made me so crazy. I called out his name and lifted up one leg onto his hip for support. Jesse dipped me backwards and then as his lips trailed up my neck, they met back with my lips and as he continued to dip me back, we made out so strong and heavy both moaning and getting excited. Then a knock came upon our door and it caused us to stop. I sent Jesse to go answer it since I was topless and waited to hear what was going on. It was Arthur wanting to talk to us about something. I quickly threw one of Jesse's sweatshirts on and came out of the closet. Arthur sat on the bed the same time as Jesse and I and then when Jesse asked him what was going on, Arthur took a big breath and said, 'Something has happened with Sydney, dad. She has never in the the years we went out, acted this funny with me. Her conversation is different and she doesnt laugh as much. She doesnt even wanna say I love you.' I felt so bad for him because I feared the day where she breaks his heart and Jesse feared the same. I quickly spoke up and said, 'Arthur, I love Sydney just fine and I always wanted her to feel like family but I always knew this day would come where you get let down because shes the only girl you dated and you dated her so young. Back then, you two didnt know anything accept comics. Thats why you got along so well but your growing up into a man now.' Jesse agreed with me and said, 'material things are nice and its fun to have a friend to spend time with, I sure have fun being with your mother but that is not what is important in a relationship. I am with your mother because she supports me for who I really am and she puts in the work. If you or Sydney is not willing to put in the hard work, your relationship just wont last. I feel like Sydney enjoys being with you but I think this long distance thing is too hard for her and she doesnt seem like the type to wanna put in the extra effort unless she knows there is something in it for her. Do you understand?' Arthur nodded looking so upset and distressed. Then Jesse and I both hugged Arthur and I said, 'Sweetie, all you need to know is your dad and I love you so much and we are on your side. We arent against Sydney, we just feel that you can do a little, better. I really think you should consider talking to other girls at school since you live too far to date Sydney and the pressure can overwhelm you. We dont want you to be overwhelmed, we just wanna see you happy.' Arthur was thinking deep, he glanced up at Jesse and I with a sigh and said, 'Thanks guys. It means a lot to me that I can come to you both.' He hugged us again and we told him good night, sending him off to bed. As soon as he left, I faced Jesse laying back on our bed and sighing. I go back over to him and as I sit on our bed, I lean down over top of him and start kissing his cheek and up by his ear. Jesse giggles and says, 'Whats next, Drew is gonna run in and tell us he got Lindsey pregnant.' I hushed Jesse up and said, 'Enough. Lets unwind now and try to go to sleep. We both have full days tomorrow and we cant be worrying ourselves to death.' Jesse continued to hold my waste as I kiss around his ear and then he quickly rolls me onto my back and says underneath his heavy breath, 'If were going to do this, we better get into position.' I smirked and said, 'Ok dork.' Jesse grinned and started lifting off his shirt and tossing it over towards our hamper. I just watched him and waited. Then once he had his jeans off too, he glanced back at me and said, 'Oh fine, I will undress you.' I grinned bigger and said, 'OKay sweetie.' Jesse sat me up with him, looking deep into my eyes and lifted up his sweatshirt off me. Then he unlatched my bra and started massging my breast while he kissed on my neck some more. I moaned and said, 'Mm, this is so relaxing.' Jesse kept on and then started kissing down on my shoulder while rubbing his hands down my back and down into my pants, over my butt. I loved it and said, 'Oh yeaaaa.' Jesse giggled and unbottoned my jeans. I quickly stood up and took them off. Then I pulled down my panties and got back into the bed, he also took off his boxer-briefs and we got under our covers. We didnt turn any music on or mess with the lights or say anything else, we just both knew we needed to take our minds off of the drama in our home and we need to focus on relaxing. So Jesse and I made love and it was intense. I can always tell how stressed Jesse is by how hard he thrust me during sex. He just pounded away, gazing into my eyes, not talking or showing much facial expression, he is just focused on one thing and this is to get off and release stress. Truthfully, I needed it too and I didn't wanna stop him, so I held his waste and gazed into his eyes, also helping him focus. Soon Jesse got excited and started to grunt under his breath. He now closes his eyes and whisperes, 'Oh God. Yes.' I giggle soft and say, 'Do it.' Jesse now smiles and says with a deep, sexy, voice and his eyes still closed, 'This is gonna be a big one.' I also giggle and say, 'I can tell. Does it feel good?' Jesse now grunts louder looking like he's in pain but then smiles, saying a little louder, 'Oh God.' I now moan feeling on edge and say, 'Mm, this is really good.' Jesse stopped thrusting right then, stayed still and then opened his eyes looking into my mine. He didnt talk or make any expressions but he was breathing heavy and now he whines. He goes back to thrutsting again, this time going faster and tilting his head back. I now can't hardly take it because I am going to lose it too and i start groan out in pain. Jesse moans so loud now and says, 'Its coming! Its almost here!' I wanna laugh but its so intense, I can't speak. Now Jesse falls ontop, hugging me up and presses his face into my neck, saying out, 'Oh God. Oh my God.' I run my nails up his back gently and allow him to lay there. Then he started kissing up my neck slowly and grinded slowly we with me. I moaned out and said, 'I love you so much dad.' Jesse finally raises up to look me in the eyes with his hair so sweaty and sexy. He smiled so sweetly and said while gazing into my eyes, 'I really needed that. That was perfect, thank you mommy. It wasnt too quick but it wasnt too intense. It felt amazing.' I giggled and said, 'I am happy you had that baby. I want you to be relaxed.' Jesse kept smiling, kissed my lips and as he let go, he sighed and said, 'I am sorry I get so angry with you and the kids, i just love you both so much and I wanna protect you.' I smiled back at him so giddy and said, 'Jesse, dont be sorry hun. I love you too and I will also protect you.' We went back to kissing and then Jesse was tired. I didnt get off as well but I am not the least bit upset because I felt like he needed it the most. I turned out our light and hugged up to him to sleep on his chest. Jesse petted on my hair so sweetly and then said in the dark, 'Angel, I am so glad things are different now. I really missed you for 16 years.' I instantly felt a tear in my eye, I kissed Jesse's chest and then said, 'Its okay baby. I missed you too and I am always going to be here for you. We are in this together and we will work hard.' Jesse continued to pet on me so wonderfully so I ran my nails gently over his chest and that always seems to calm him down and put him to sleep. I just lay there seems like 15 minutes and finally I hear him breathing lightly. Thats how I know he's asleep but now I feel too excited to sleep. I just continue to listen to him breathing and the more I run my nails over his chest, now I kiss on his chest again and I wanna squeel so excited. Jesse is my everything and he makes me so happy. I dont wanna think about anything else right now. I just wanna stay in this moment forever.

Lyric's pov.
    It was the morning I was watching Carol leave. It's actually sad to me that she's leaving because I already got use to sharing a room with her. Although it will be nice to have my own room so maybe I can have more privacy to touch myself. I itch like crazy but I enjoy the sentsation of orgasimming so much. I'm trying to ignore the itch but it's really bad. Carol finally glares at me odd through the mirror and says, 'Dude, stop stracthing your vag. Thats gross.' I keep stracthing it though and say, 'I cant help it, it itches so bad.' Carol smirks and says, 'Then maybe you should stop shaving down there like mom told you to.' I ignored her and said, 'Mind your own business. You stink like smoke so I know you do it and now that your moving in with brent, I know that your not a virgin or else your plotting your revenge against dad and planning to lose your virginity soon.' Carol now shoots back and says, 'if anyone isnt a virgin, its you. Why else do you itch so bad and why else are you falling all over yourself sleepy when you get home from school?' I defended myself and said, 'I have P.E 1st and 2nd quarter, thank you. Of course I cant blame you for thinking it. After all, guys into their 40s check me out.' Carol made a sick face and said, 'Oh God dont talk to me about that. You know you could get seriously raped.' Instantly I thought of what happened at the gym and how it felt to have guys attacking me and it upset me. I held back tears and shouted, 'Just shut up! You dont know what you are talking about!' I rushed out of the room and did my best to put on a face so my dad wont know anything is going on. Carol ran down after me though, right infront of my dad and said, 'Tell me you havent been raped!' My dad now glares at the both of us caught off guard and concerned. I smirked and said, 'You tell me that you never been high. That you never been so stoned you had to crawl up the steps just to make it to your bed without passing out.' Carol scoffed and said, 'Take that back! Thats a lie!' I smiled and said, 'Take back what you said first. I am an angel and I would never even let a guy hold my hand.' Carol laughed out loud and said, 'Oh ok, yea I believe that.' My dad now got in the middle of it and said, 'Girls! Stop fighting!' Carol now sighs and says, 'We are not fighting, I just want Lyric to come clean.' I was so aggravated, I shouted, 'She needs to come clean first! Shes a dope head and she knows it. She smokes more weed than Eddie.' Carol looked surprised and said, 'I am nothing like Dads friend Eddie. Okay?' My dad now seemed so concerned and said, 'Listen, I dont know what is going on and frankly, I dont even wanna know. You two just keep breaking my heart with your attitudes and your choices you make. I just want you two to get along and be safe. I dont wanna hear anymore fighting, I have had it up to here with the stress. Keep it up and I will lock both of you in your rooms without tv, phones or computers. You will just stay by yourselves. Now, please get ready for school so you are not late and come back down for breakfast because I made french toast with ham and eggs today.' I finally dropped things and so did Carol. I sat down to eat but Carol walked back off, probably to get the rest of her stuff and I wasn't sure how I felt. Should I be excited she's leaving or sad?
    Quida411
    Quida411

Post  Quida411 Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:25 am

Wowwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! These chapters and their pov's was real intense, heartbreaking, sad,but superb! However, I dislike the part of lyric masturbating. Overall though, I think its going in a excellent direction! You a great writer! On a different note, I watched your video a few months back of you being the cool aunt and dancin'! I loved it!lol! BTW, I am a aunt too! I got two nephews, adrian who turned 4 yesterday and chase who is 1. His b-day is August 12th! I love them so much!!! Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Thanks for the comment and I really appreciate it! You are sweet too! Very Happy
    Love Ya like a sister! Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817
    Quida411
    Quida411

Post  Quida411 Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:07 pm

jessecraze wrote:Chapter. 20.

Angel's pov.
    I wasnt sure what Jesse was going to do when he came and got me from Carol's room. I followed him to our bedroom and then we started getting ready for bed. I was in our closet taking off my top and Jesse was kicking off his shoes. We didn't talk and as I continued to look at him, he looked very stressed out and tired. I smiled and ask softly, 'You ok, hun?' Jesse faced me with a staight face and then said, 'I could be better. Its not everyday I have dinner with the one, man, who picks on me the most or your daughter just blurts out that she is leaving and moving in with her boyfriend.' I go up to Jesse to hug him and say, 'Jess, its going to be ok. I know you are only looking at all the bad but at least your dad got to see how well you are doing without him, so hes bound to feel some guilt and your daughter is really happy and spreading her beautiful, wings. If anything, you should be the proudest man there ever was.' Jesse smirked, hugged my waste tighter and started swaying with me. I hugged him as tight and then said into his chest, 'I love you dad.' Jesse didn't respond but the more he kept hugging me, he started to cry. I quickly let go to look into his eyes and said, 'Jesse, no, its ok. I promise. I cant bare to watch a grown man cry. Its too sad.' Jesse rubbed his eyes and said, 'Im sorry babe, I just feel so helpless. I worked hard all my life and this is the thanks I get from two people I love so much. My heart is just breaking, Angel. I dont think I can deal with much more of this.' I rubbed my hands over his shoulders and said soft, looking into his eyes, 'I know you cant see into the future but I promise everything is going to work out. The most important thing, is that your not alone in this. I am right here beside you and I have your back. I will protect you and I will cheer you on. If you already forgot, I am team Jesse till the end, baby. I have been team Jesse since I was 11.' Jesse smirked so hot with his eyes looking gorgeous from crying. He now flashes the sexiest smile and says, 'I havent forgotten which team your on. I love you so much.' We hugged back up and then we kissed and the kiss was so amazing that I moaned out and Jesse actually lifted me off the ground. Then Jesse kissed down my neck and it made me so crazy. I called out his name and lifted up one leg onto his hip for support. Jesse dipped me backwards and then as his lips trailed up my neck, they met back with my lips and as he continued to dip me back, we made out so strong and heavy both moaning and getting excited. Then a knock came upon our door and it caused us to stop. I sent Jesse to go answer it since I was topless and waited to hear what was going on. It was Arthur wanting to talk to us about something. I quickly threw one of Jesse's sweatshirts on and came out of the closet. Arthur sat on the bed the same time as Jesse and I and then when Jesse asked him what was going on, Arthur took a big breath and said, 'Something has happened with Sydney, dad. She has never in the the years we went out, acted this funny with me. Her conversation is different and she doesnt laugh as much. She doesnt even wanna say I love you.' I felt so bad for him because I feared the day where she breaks his heart and Jesse feared the same. I quickly spoke up and said, 'Arthur, I love Sydney just fine and I always wanted her to feel like family but I always knew this day would come where you get let down because shes the only girl you dated and you dated her so young. Back then, you two didnt know anything accept comics. Thats why you got along so well but your growing up into a man now.' Jesse agreed with me and said, 'material things are nice and its fun to have a friend to spend time with, I sure have fun being with your mother but that is not what is important in a relationship. I am with your mother because she supports me for who I really am and she puts in the work. If you or Sydney is not willing to put in the hard work, your relationship just wont last. I feel like Sydney enjoys being with you but I think this long distance thing is too hard for her and she doesnt seem like the type to wanna put in the extra effort unless she knows there is something in it for her. Do you understand?' Arthur nodded looking so upset and distressed. Then Jesse and I both hugged Arthur and I said, 'Sweetie, all you need to know is your dad and I love you so much and we are on your side. We arent against Sydney, we just feel that you can do a little, better. I really think you should consider talking to other girls at school since you live too far to date Sydney and the pressure can overwhelm you. We dont want you to be overwhelmed, we just wanna see you happy.' Arthur was thinking deep, he glanced up at Jesse and I with a sigh and said, 'Thanks guys. It means a lot to me that I can come to you both.' He hugged us again and we told him good night, sending him off to bed. As soon as he left, I faced Jesse laying back on our bed and sighing. I go back over to him and as I sit on our bed, I lean down over top of him and start kissing his cheek and up by his ear. Jesse giggles and says, 'Whats next, Drew is gonna run in and tell us he got Lindsey pregnant.' I hushed Jesse up and said, 'Enough. Lets unwind now and try to go to sleep. We both have full days tomorrow and we cant be worrying ourselves to death.' Jesse continued to hold my waste as I kiss around his ear and then he quickly rolls me onto my back and says underneath his heavy breath, 'If were going to do this, we better get into position.' I smirked and said, 'Ok dork.' Jesse grinned and started lifting off his shirt and tossing it over towards our hamper. I just watched him and waited. Then once he had his jeans off too, he glanced back at me and said, 'Oh fine, I will undress you.' I grinned bigger and said, 'OKay sweetie.' Jesse sat me up with him, looking deep into my eyes and lifted up his sweatshirt off me. Then he unlatched my bra and started massging my breast while he kissed on my neck some more. I moaned and said, 'Mm, this is so relaxing.' Jesse kept on and then started kissing down on my shoulder while rubbing his hands down my back and down into my pants, over my butt. I loved it and said, 'Oh yeaaaa.' Jesse giggled and unbottoned my jeans. I quickly stood up and took them off. Then I pulled down my panties and got back into the bed, he also took off his boxer-briefs and we got under our covers. We didnt turn any music on or mess with the lights or say anything else, we just both knew we needed to take our minds off of the drama in our home and we need to focus on relaxing. So Jesse and I made love and it was intense. I can always tell how stressed Jesse is by how hard he thrust me during sex. He just pounded away, gazing into my eyes, not talking or showing much facial expression, he is just focused on one thing and this is to get off and release stress. Truthfully, I needed it too and I didn't wanna stop him, so I held his waste and gazed into his eyes, also helping him focus. Soon Jesse got excited and started to grunt under his breath. He now closes his eyes and whisperes, 'Oh God. Yes.' I giggle soft and say, 'Do it.' Jesse now smiles and says with a deep, sexy, voice and his eyes still closed, 'This is gonna be a big one.' I also giggle and say, 'I can tell. Does it feel good?' Jesse now grunts louder looking like he's in pain but then smiles, saying a little louder, 'Oh God.' I now moan feeling on edge and say, 'Mm, this is really good.' Jesse stopped thrusting right then, stayed still and then opened his eyes looking into my mine. He didnt talk or make any expressions but he was breathing heavy and now he whines. He goes back to thrutsting again, this time going faster and tilting his head back. I now can't hardly take it because I am going to lose it too and i start groan out in pain. Jesse moans so loud now and says, 'Its coming! Its almost here!' I wanna laugh but its so intense, I can't speak. Now Jesse falls ontop, hugging me up and presses his face into my neck, saying out, 'Oh God. Oh my God.' I run my nails up his back gently and allow him to lay there. Then he started kissing up my neck slowly and grinded slowly we with me. I moaned out and said, 'I love you so much dad.' Jesse finally raises up to look me in the eyes with his hair so sweaty and sexy. He smiled so sweetly and said while gazing into my eyes, 'I really needed that. That was perfect, thank you mommy. It wasnt too quick but it wasnt too intense. It felt amazing.' I giggled and said, 'I am happy you had that baby. I want you to be relaxed.' Jesse kept smiling, kissed my lips and as he let go, he sighed and said, 'I am sorry I get so angry with you and the kids, i just love you both so much and I wanna protect you.' I smiled back at him so giddy and said, 'Jesse, dont be sorry hun. I love you too and I will also protect you.' We went back to kissing and then Jesse was tired. I didnt get off as well but I am not the least bit upset because I felt like he needed it the most. I turned out our light and hugged up to him to sleep on his chest. Jesse petted on my hair so sweetly and then said in the dark, 'Angel, I am so glad things are different now. I really missed you for 16 years.' I instantly felt a tear in my eye, I kissed Jesse's chest and then said, 'Its okay baby. I missed you too and I am always going to be here for you. We are in this together and we will work hard.' Jesse continued to pet on me so wonderfully so I ran my nails gently over his chest and that always seems to calm him down and put him to sleep. I just lay there seems like 15 minutes and finally I hear him breathing lightly. Thats how I know he's asleep but now I feel too excited to sleep. I just continue to listen to him breathing and the more I run my nails over his chest, now I kiss on his chest again and I wanna squeel so excited. Jesse is my everything and he makes me so happy. I dont wanna think about anything else right now. I just wanna stay in this moment forever.

Lyric's pov.
    It was the morning I was watching Carol leave. It's actually sad to me that she's leaving because I already got use to sharing a room with her. Although it will be nice to have my own room so maybe I can have more privacy to touch myself. I itch like crazy but I enjoy the sentsation of orgasimming so much. I'm trying to ignore the itch but it's really bad. Carol finally glares at me odd through the mirror and says, 'Dude, stop stracthing your vag. Thats gross.' I keep stracthing it though and say, 'I cant help it, it itches so bad.' Carol smirks and says, 'Then maybe you should stop shaving down there like mom told you to.' I ignored her and said, 'Mind your own business. You stink like smoke so I know you do it and now that your moving in with brent, I know that your not a virgin or else your plotting your revenge against dad and planning to lose your virginity soon.' Carol now shoots back and says, 'if anyone isnt a virgin, its you. Why else do you itch so bad and why else are you falling all over yourself sleepy when you get home from school?' I defended myself and said, 'I have P.E 1st and 2nd quarter, thank you. Of course I cant blame you for thinking it. After all, guys into their 40s check me out.' Carol made a sick face and said, 'Oh God dont talk to me about that. You know you could get seriously raped.' Instantly I thought of what happened at the gym and how it felt to have guys attacking me and it upset me. I held back tears and shouted, 'Just shut up! You dont know what you are talking about!' I rushed out of the room and did my best to put on a face so my dad wont know anything is going on. Carol ran down after me though, right infront of my dad and said, 'Tell me you havent been raped!' My dad now glares at the both of us caught off guard and concerned. I smirked and said, 'You tell me that you never been high. That you never been so stoned you had to crawl up the steps just to make it to your bed without passing out.' Carol scoffed and said, 'Take that back! Thats a lie!' I smiled and said, 'Take back what you said first. I am an angel and I would never even let a guy hold my hand.' Carol laughed out loud and said, 'Oh ok, yea I believe that.' My dad now got in the middle of it and said, 'Girls! Stop fighting!' Carol now sighs and says, 'We are not fighting, I just want Lyric to come clean.' I was so aggravated, I shouted, 'She needs to come clean first! Shes a dope head and she knows it. She smokes more weed than Eddie.' Carol looked surprised and said, 'I am nothing like Dads friend Eddie. Okay?' My dad now seemed so concerned and said, 'Listen, I dont know what is going on and frankly, I dont even wanna know. You two just keep breaking my heart with your attitudes and your choices you make. I just want you two to get along and be safe. I dont wanna hear anymore fighting, I have had it up to here with the stress. Keep it up and I will lock both of you in your rooms without tv, phones or computers. You will just stay by yourselves. Now, please get ready for school so you are not late and come back down for breakfast because I made french toast with ham and eggs today.' I finally dropped things and so did Carol. I sat down to eat but Carol walked back off, probably to get the rest of her stuff and I wasn't sure how I felt. Should I be excited she's leaving or sad?

Quida411: "I watched two of your videos on youtube! Your song "I Love The Way I Feel". I loved it! and I loved your jesse video and his dance moves!!! Smile Smile Smile Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Smile
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:42 am

Chapter 20. Part 2.

Brent's pov.
    Today was the day. I get to school and I am so pumped. My guy friends arent the happiest about my decision but I know it's right. Finally as i'm waiting by my bike, smoking, Carol walks up. I light up and say, 'There she is. My room mate.' Carol grins shy, hugs me up and leans her head on my shoulder. I kiss her head and say, 'You excited?' Carol nods now looking up into my eyes with a huge, smile and says, 'I have never been so ready to be with anybody in my life.' I love it, also light up and then lean in to kiss her. We kiss sweetly and then I light Carol up. She also smokes leaning against my bike with me and then as we hear the bell, we put our cigerettes out and walk in the building together holding hands. A guy that i'm still getting to know here, walks up and says, 'Brent! My man!' I pat his shoulder and ask, 'How are you?' He nods and says, 'Im good. What about you? You two moving in together or what?' Carol now smiles so beautiful and says, 'Tonight after school. I have my bags in the car with me.' Then Jeremy smied and said, 'Well hey, if you need any help moving in, I am your guy.' We thanked him and then he went off to class. Carol and I now had to seperate to our own lockers, so I kissed her lips and said, 'See you at lunch baby.' Carol lit up and said, 'Ok. See ya.' She walked off and I instantly had a vision of us making love. It was so sweet that I almost thought about my changing my mind to wait. Why should I, when we are going to spend our lives together and we are so in love. She's my girl and she will make the prettiest babies. I guess I will see how tonight works out. It will be our first night in forever sleeping in the same bed so maybe I should let her warm up first. Once school was out, Carol had to take her brothers home and then she was planning to drive to my place. I kissed her goodbye and got on my bike. Carol walked off and I watched her leave. What a gorgeous body she has. I take off on my bike and decided to stop at the drug store. I picked up more cigerettes for us, I picked up some beers, some gum, candy and a condem. I know orginally Carol and I talked about not using a condem but the more I think about it, the more my body wants what it wants. So I got home and got settled in. I checked my messages because I knew I would have business agents calling in and then I got to work, making some calls. In the middle of one of my calls, I see my door turnning and I know it's Carol. She creeps in with her case, strolling it in and another bag is on her shoulder, along with her purse. I smile at her and as she sees me on my phone, she knows i'm busy and sets her stuff down on the ground. She then walks over to my fridge quietly, peaking in to see what I have and once she sees the beer I bought, she quickly picks one up and drinks it. I finish my call and smirk, saying, 'Well, well. Look who hasnt had a beer in awhile and missed it.' Carol nods now coming over to me and surprises me when she climbs up on my lap. She sets her beer on my table and then as we wrap our arms around each other, rubbing each other's backs, I start to kiss her lips. We made out and I said while gazing into her eyes, 'I am so happy you are here with me and that you stood up to your dad. You are so brave.' Carol now giggles, sighs and says while rubbing her hands up my shirt on my chest, 'Well, it wasnt easy but I would do anything to be with you. Remember when I use to sneak out of my old house to meet you down at the mini mart?' I nodded so excited and said, 'I do. That was sexy but this is even sexier.' I instantly grabbed her up in my grip, leaning her against my table and started making out with her, already wanting to attack her and seduce her. We kept kissing so strongly and moaning out. Then I kissed down her neck so excited. Carol moaned louder and said, 'Wow this is awkward. I sound like my mother.' I giggled too and asked, 'Really? Well then your mom is hot too cuz that moan of yours is toxic and making my buddy stand right up and shout.' Carol laughed so much louder and said, 'Oh gosh Brent. Calm down. please.' I nodded and said, 'Listen, I am not going to pressure you or rush you into anything, I just want you to know that I have fantasized about you all day and when you come to bed with me tonight, I will most likely attack you and rape you.' Carol also got really red in her face, smiled so damn cute and then said, 'You are a trip. I love living here already.' I then rememebred all her stuff and said, 'Oh ****. We need to unpack all your stuff. Lets get to it!' Carol giggled and said, 'Its ok.' We stood up, I grabbed all her stuff and walked into my room. Carol followed and then sat on my bed. I sat her bags down on the bed and then she unzipped them. I saw all her panties and they were so cute. I picked one up and said, 'Damn these are adorable. Just like you.' Carol scoffed and said, 'I use to have some thongs but my dad saw them when helping with the laundry and threw them away.' I gazed at her and then said, 'Well since you are living here now, I give you permission to wear any thong you want or to not wear panties at all. Even if you feel like being naked for a day or even a month, thats okay too. There is no rules here. The only rule is that you must come to bed when I come to bed. Got it?' Carol just smiled so pretty and said shy, 'I get it.' I leaned over to kiss her and said, 'Wow I am so excited you are here. This doesnt even feel real, does it?' Carol shook her head and said, 'Is it stupid that I feel bad though? I mean my dad was pretty upset so upset that he didnt even talk to me or say good bye. It makes me think my grandpa did him the same way when he was my age.' I sighed and said, 'Hey its ok cuz I know you love your dad and I know he loves you too. He was probably just afraid to say goodbye so he didnt say it at all.' Carol sighs facing her feet, then glances back up at me and says so softly, 'Yea, youre probably right.' I reach over to kiss her cheek and say, 'I know I am right. Now how about while you unpack all your things, I go get us some dinner and a movie. You feel like egg rolls?' Carol nodded and said, 'Yea, I do actually. Thanks Brent.' We leaned back in for a good, strong, kiss and as I pulled away, I smiled and said, 'I will be right back.' Carol smiled again and I felt so ontop of the world. There is no better feeling than this. I hurried to go get our food so I can get back to her and possibly have some romantic time with her, even if we just snuggle on the couch. I will take that over nothing.

Drew's pov.
    I wasnt fully aware of what was going on till Carol dropped me and Arthur off at our house, saying she will see us later. I question where she is going and she acts like I should have known she was moving out. I am shocked and I am sad. She was a good sister to me and always good to talk to. Lryic is terrible to talk to because she is so self-centered and spoild. The minute she cries 'boo hoo', my dad runs to her side and buys her anything she wants or he lets her pick and choose what the whole family gets to do. It's rather sad and I feel sorry for Lyric because she doesnt know how to handle herself. My dad does everything for her. Now i'm at the kitchen table doing my homework and it's so quiet because Faith and Crew are having their naptime, Carol is gone, Arthur is up in our room on his phone. My mom is in the kitchen doing something, i'm not sure what. While i'm finishing up reading my a chapter in my history textbook, my dad walks in and he has shopping bags, at least 3 or 4 of them. He sets them down, turns his hat backwards and then walks up to my mom as she says hello. He leans in to kiss her and it makes me miss my girlfriend. My mom smiles and says, 'Whats this?' My dad smiles and says, 'I have bought some things for Carol. I think she will love what I have gotten for her.' My mom sighs, talks softer so I can barely hear it and says, 'Jess, shes already moved out.' My dad also sighed and said, 'You dont know for sure. Maybe she changed her mind.' My mom shook her head and said, 'Im sorry, she already dropped the boys off and left. She didnt even come inside to tell me goodbye. She is that serious.' My dad now blows out air, takes the bags off our island and walks off. My mom goes into the fridge and pulls out some things she's cooking with. I put my textbook away and slide out my math sheet next. My dad came back down, smiled at me and asked, 'A lot of homework?' I sigh and say, 'Yea but im already on my math. If I cant get through this, then I will be done.' My dad smirked and said, 'Lets go shoot some hoops when youre done.' Right away my mom spoke up and said, 'Dinner will be done in 1 hour.' My dad smiled and said, 'Ok then. Never mind.' My mom get's a call and it's my grandma from Ohio. So they started talking and my dad got in on the call, leaning in towards the phone and said, 'I miss you and your pretzle dip. Please come visit soon.' My mom was laughing and then put the phone to her chest, looking up at my dad and said, 'She says for you to come visit her this time.' My dad nodded and said, 'Of course. Tell her the first weekend I have open, we will be there.' My mom got back on the phone with her mom and I felt weird.

Angel's pov.
    Poor Jesse was in such doubt, the whole night. We ate dinner, cleaned it up and then played some ball with the kids outside. Even though our baseball feild isn't quite complete yet, with the proper dirt and bases, we still had fun pretending it was finished. After that, we took the kids each a bath and then Jesse and I took turns rensing off. We start undoing the sheets on our bed and I decide i'm a little turned on by Jesse and the fact we just played ball with the kids. Jesse is a beast when he sweats. He's so sexy. Even though he's clean now, he looks so good without his shirt on and he smells yummy too. Now we climb into our bed and I lay down but Jesse sits up and sighs. I sit up too now and say, 'I hope you plan to lay down with me.' Jesse smirked and said, 'Yea. Just as soon as I hear Carol come in the house.' I frowned, leaned my chin on Jesse's shoulder and said, 'Hun, she isnt coming home. Please understand that.' Jesse shook his head and said, 'She doesnt have the guts. She will realize being at Brents isnt all that cracked up to be as she thought and he will walk in any minute.' I sighed heavy, started rubbing Jesse's back and said, 'Well, alright. You know better.' Jesse continued to sit up, blowing out air of frustration and rubbing his hands together. Now he faces me and says, 'Turn on some music for me.' I turn on our radio and one of our favorite, sex, songs came up. I smirked, got up on my knees and started to nibble on Jesse's ear. He giggled and said, 'B-babe. Not now.' I then moved down his neck and then kissed down the back of his shoulder. Jesse sighed and said, 'I wanna be able to here Carol come in and then i wanna give her the clothes and watch I bought her today. I then grabbed Jesse's face into my hands, got his eyes to face mine and said, 'Make love to me. Now.' Jesse seemed speechless and I started making out with him deep, thinking I get my way but then Jesse pulls away and said, 'Please, Angel. I really wanna wait on Carol. Then we cane make love.' I sighed and said upset, 'I am not sure I will be in the mood for that long.' I then decide to lay back on the bed and face away from him. He blows out more air and keeps sitting up and waiting. I feel him get out of the bed next and he actually sticks his head out of the room, deciding to go check Carol's room. I continue to lay there not sure what to do and I hope Carol's choice to move out, doesn't affect my sex life forever. Finally Jesse comes back in our room, shutting our door and facing our clock. He climbs back into the bed and continues to sit there. I can't take it, sit back up too and decide to sit on Jesse's lap. He seems caught off guard and said, 'babe, please.' I push him back on the bed and then say into his eyes, 'I wanna make love.' Jesse laid there gazing up at me and then said, 'I do too but first I need to know that my daughter is in the house safe.' I ran my nails over Jesse's chest and said, 'I will take your mind off of things. Just lay back and relax while I work my magic.' Jesse now smirks and says, 'What if she comes home in the next 5 minuates and we are too busy having sex, for me to go give her the gifts?' I then sighed and said, 'Jesse, she isnt coming home. She moved out and all I wanna do is make love. Is that too much to ask for you to give me just a few minutes of pleasure in bed? Its not like I beg for it every night.' Jesse now looks so upset and says, 'What if Carol was just big talk and shes actually too scared to move out?' I now realize he is hopeless, climb off of him and say, 'Jesse, shes about as brave as you were at her age. Heck, I was brave at that age too. You moved to cali and i just moved out of my house and bought my own house. I paid for everything myself. Carol is just following in our steps. You really cant blame her.' Jesse now has a tear in his eye and he gets out of the bed going into our bathroom, shutting the door kind of stern. I decide I can't help it and go back to my side of the bed and face the slide door again. Then when Jesse came back out, he peaked back out of our bedroom. Nobody is there so Jesse comes back into the bed. He gets my attnetion and says, 'babe, just tell me what I did wrong.' I sigh while sitting back up and say, 'YOu did nothing wrong and neither did I. Carol is in love with Brent and he probably asked her to move in and she said yes because shes thinking about how much fun it will be to share a place with your bestfriend. They are probably staying up just watching tv and laughing.' Jesse now nods and says, 'Hes up late taking advantage of my little girl. YOu know, I feel like calling him up and threatenning him to hurt or touch my little, girl, in the wrong way.' I shook my head and said, 'Dont you dare bother that boy. Hes done nothing wrong but love our daughter and give her the attention she deserves. Shes a beautiful, young, woman and shes so talented. Brent is lucky to have her.' Jesse now continues to sit there and keeps glancing at our clock. I message his shoulders with my hands, realizing I can not stay mad at him or fight with him. I really want to make love with him. So I kiss back up his back and say, 'Lets just take our minds off of things and make love. Pretty please.' Jesse faced me with a smirk and asked, 'Why are you so horny tonight? You about to get your period?' I scoffed and said, 'Fine. Never mind.' I went back to my side of the bed again and felt bad. I thought he would want me too as his wife but he doesnt. He can only think about his little, petty, feelings. Almost an hour went by, it was midnight and I had almost fallen asleep but I couldn't because Jesse was keeping me awake with his sighs, as well as the music was keeping me awake. I sit back up and this time when I do, Jesse looks at me upset and says, 'Shes really gone, isnt she?' I start to rub his back and say softly, 'I told you she wasnt.' Jesse faces our blanket as a tear builds up in his right eye. He sniffles, faces me again and says, 'Where did I go wrong, Angel? I did everything I could to protect her, love her, work with her and built a giant, castle, for her. Nothing ive ever done has been good enough!' I sighed and said, 'No, Jesse. She loves you very much and she is just following in your footsteps. She did music like you, worked hard, has become successful and now shes found love just like you did at that age. Shes decided to move in with him and now its up to her if she marries or has a baby by Brent. We really cant do anything about it. We have to let her live her life. Shes about to be 18 anyway and has a mind all her own. Just like you and I. I was her age when I moved out.' Jesse now nods, smirks and says, 'I guess is she really is all grown up and making her own way. This really sucks! I feel like she was just born yesterday. Heck, I feel like we just concieved her yesterday.' I smiled, kissed on Jesse's shoulder and said, 'Making love to you always feels like it just happened. I love you so much and I want you to remember we still have 11 other kids to finish raising.' Jesse now chuckles, kisses my lips and says, 'Yea, I know. Well crazy, I think its time to get some sleep. Are you tired?' I nodded and said, 'Ive been tired.' Jesse awwed this really adorable face I wanted to attack, he laid back with me on our bed and said, 'Ok. Night babe.' He kissed my forehead and turned out switch off by the bed. I continued to face him while laying down and then said quietly in the dark, 'Hey Jess?' Jesse cleared his throat, saying, 'yea?' I sighed and said, 'I want you to know that I miss Carol as much as you do because she was the child I always ran to for advice and help. Her and Arthur are the two sweetest kids we have and its all because you taught them to care about other people besides themselves. I love you dad.' Jesse sighed in the dark, leaned in to kiss me and said, 'Thank you, for that. You are an amazing wife and mother. I love you too. Night...' I smirked and said, 'Night, sweetie.' Now it's quiet but some reason I still can't sleep. I'm just laying there across from Jesse, feeling his breath against my face and I want to talk to him more because I feel like talking for some reason but he's obviously tired from having such a rough week. Now he's kind've snoring and I start to giggle. It's too cute and I am so in love. I close my eyes now and just lay still so I can try and fall asleep. Finally I do.
    Quida411
    Quida411

Post  Quida411 Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 pm

Awwwwwwwwwwww I loved this chapter! Marvelous Job!!!! Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817

Well, The grade group of students that I, Marlene', and Bernadette tutor is kindergarten to second grade and we have three students. Two boys Jerrel and Latrell, and a girl Jashay. Latrell is in the first grade, Jarell is in the second grade, and Jashay is in the second grade as well. We use a big folder that has kindergarten to first grade written on it and it has worksheets like connect the dots, cut and paste worksheets, writing uppercase and lowercase letter worksheets that we give to to them to work on and packets of different stories for us to read to them and materials such as glue, scissors, and crayons, and pencils for them to use to for the worksheets. We help them with their homework and schoolwork and thoroughly check it to see that they did it right. But, if they didn't do it right then we make sure they do it right and correct it. We also play memory games with them like scrabble and word association. We play connect four too! We discuss with the parents the progress their child is making and write notes to them on what subject they need to improve on. Finally, I feel joy to be using my gift to serve and benefit the Lord Jesus' kingdom!!! Very Happy Very Happy Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:03 am

Chapter 21. Part 1.

Carol's pov.
    It's my first night living with Brent and so far it has felt like a normal night just hanging out. We watched tv, ate some junk food and just cuddled on the couch till about 10pm. We have school tomorrow so we wanted to get some descent sleep. I didn't know what to expect though after what Brent told me earlier. I changed into some shorts and a tank, then I came out of the bathroom. I was so nervous yet so happy to be moved out and i'm finally with the man i've loved for so long. Brent was sitting on the edge of his bed on his phone but looked what when I walked towards him. He grinned so big and said, 'Alright. This outfit is cute on you,
    Carol.' I smirked, tucked some hair behind my ear and just stood not there not sure what to do next. Then Brent smirked and said, 'Dont just stand there. Kiss me.' I rolled my eyes to be playful and then climned up on his lap to kiss him. Brent and I kissed so deep, that I moaned out. Then Brent gazed into my eyes and asked softly, 'You ready for bed, baby?' I nodded, kissed him again and then crawled up on his bed to get under his covers. Soon as I started to lay back on the pillow, Brent surprised me and climbed on me quick, pushing me back and kissing me. I squeeled out and kissed him back, giggling out loud and feeling so nervous. Brent hugged up my waste and then started kissing down my neck. I stopped laughing and said, 'I guess you were serious earlier about what you said...' Brent now stops kissing my neck to look into my eyes and asked, 'About what? Raping you?' I nodded so freaked out if he's really going to make love to me and I think Brent can tell. He smirks and says, 'Well, you do look yummy but it is a school night and it wouldnt be very spontaneous if we did it right now cuz it would be planned.' I agreed and said, 'Shouldnt it catch us both off guard when were ready and how do we know when were even ready?' Brent smiled and said, 'I think we will just know. I think we will be so in love that we wont even think twice, we will just attack each other.' I giggled again and said, 'You are so sweet. I love you.' Brent kissed my lips and said, 'I love you too precious.' I raised up one eyebrow weirded out and asked, 'Precious??' Brent laughed and said, 'Well you are precious to me. You are so caring and understanding.' I smiled, leaned up to kiss him again and we kept on kissing for awhile till Brent rolled off of me and asked me if I was ready to sleep for school. I told him yes and as he went to turn his lights out, he asked me if I was warm and did I wanna snuggle up to him. I instantly took his offer and leaned my head on his chest. Brent hugged me up and made me feel worth a million dollars. I held tight to his chest and couldn't belive this. I am living with my boyfrind and laying in his arms. I know my dad is upset at me but I can't help it.

Jesse's pov.
    I'm laying awake in bed and i'm remember that Carol doesn't live here anymore. I miss her and don't even feel like getting out of the bed. Angel now comes in the room quietly with a cup of coffee and sets it on my night stand, sitting on the edge of my side of the bed and starts petting on my head. I sigh and say, 'I dont even wanna get out of bed. I just wanna lay here for the rest of my life.' Angel sighs and says, 'It isnt that bad, Jess. Shes happy, everyone is happy.' I now sit up and say desperately, 'Im not happy, Angel. My dad is my enemy and Carol wants nothing to do with me anymore.' Angel scoffed and said, 'Jesse, your dad is just jealous because you still have your family and Carol is just in love. She will come back down to earth soon like I did and be back to normal. When I first married you, I was so love struck, my friends couldnt even stand me. All I talked about was the things you did with me. I even told them about the fist time you made love to me.' I am beyond surprised and a little shy. Did she really tell her friends what she did with me in bed? So I asked, 'Angel, you told your girlfriends what we did in bed?' Angel blushed and then said, 'Well, I told them you were a beast and that you were very passionate. I also told them you made make my legs shake and my heart race.' I now got super turned on and said, 'Oh...Well, if only they knew what you did to me.' Angel giggled and asked, 'Oh boy...whats that?' I started rubbing my hands up her arms and then said, 'Babe, you always make me sweat and make my right leg weak.' Angel giggled really cute and asked, 'Just your right leg?' I nodded and asked, 'You know how I always grab hold of you right leg? Thats for support because im so weak, thats the only way I can raise up unless I support my hands over your head.' Angel continued to giggle looking red in her cheecks and then said, 'Oh Gosh, Jess. You are something else. I tell ya.' We both smiled and then leaned in to kiss. That kind've took my mind off of Carol which made me feel a little better. Then Angel stood away from me and said, 'You had a chance to do me last night but you wasted it and now the chance is gone. I have to get ready for my meeting.' I sighed heavy and said, 'Thats not fair. I was upset last night.' Angel kissed my forehead and said, 'Not my fault.' She walked off into the bathroom and now i'm really aggravated because i'm horny and she's getting dressed up to leave. I decided to drink my coffee and finally got myself out of the bed. I went downstairs into the kitchen and found Arthur sitting at the bar by himself with a mug in his hand and staring out the window into the backyard. I asked him what was up and she sighed, saying, 'I am just thinking...' I sighed too and asked,' You think about Sydney?' Arthur nodded and said, 'Were still together but I dont know for how long. Shes treating me like were friends. She use to talk dirty over the phone saying she cant wait to have sex and now she wont even do that. Its like after I yelled at her durring out school dance, she totally changed.' I got curious and asked, 'Why were you yelling at her?' Arthur sighed again and said, 'Okay, we were making out in her car and then she started getting out of control, so I got stern with her and told her we were wating till marriage. Then she got upset at me over it I guess and now is treating me so differently.' I smirked and said, 'Well I am proud of you for sticking up for yourself and doing the right thing. I know you love her and wanted to marry her but you deserve so much better.' Arthur shrugged and said, 'I dont know anymore.' I walked up to him, patted his back and said, 'Just take it easy and focus on school for awhile. Maybe talked to some other girls.' Arthur now thanks me, hugs me and get off the school to put his mug in the sink. I open up the fridge and now Angel comes rushing in looking hot. She has on skinny jeans, a blaizer over a tank and some high heels. She kisses my cheek and says, 'Ok, I am leaving and I will be home around 4. Crew is still asleep but don't forget to give him the drops in his ears. Oh and if you have time at all today, please call the landscaping company about our baseball feild and make sure they didn't forget about us since they didn't show up last week.' I nodded and said, 'I got it all under control. Have a good day.' Angel kissed me again and said, 'I will try to. I hate sitting in boring meetings all day talking about the same stuff over and over.' I smirked and said, 'Welcome to my world.' Angel giggled, faced Arthur and said, 'You riding the bus or is Carol picking you up?' Arthur sighed and said, 'The bus.' Angel smiled, told him to have a good day too and then walked out of the kitchen, leaving behind a trail of her perfume. I missed her but went back into the fridge to pull out the milk for some cereal. It's weird not having Carol here this morning but I know she's made up her mind and I have to understand that. I don't support it but I will try my hardest to understand it.

Lyric's pov.
    While I have been trying so hard to hide the fact that I have sex, my vagina is so itchy and sore. It's red and blotchy. I decide I can't take it and go to the nurse at school. She's very concerned and the first question she ask me, is if I have had sex. I lie and tell her no. Then she wants to know what products I use in the shower and do I drink enough water. I lie to her to make her think I have an affection from soda, so she gives me a note to take home. I sure hope I can fool my dad. So I get home and find him in his office, at his desk and on his phone. While he talks, I slip the note on his desk, kiss his cheek and then leave out hoping to get away with it. I rush upstairs to unload my bookbag and as I unzip it, I hear, 'LYRIIIIC, COME DOWN HERE PLEASE.' I sigh heavy and rush down there. Soon as I did, my dad glares into my eyes and ask me, 'You okay, sweetie? Why didnt you tell me you were having a problem?' I shrugged and said, 'Its embarrassing to tell you cuz youre a boy and mom is too busy to talk to.' My dad rubbed on my back and said, 'Well how about you keep an eye on Faith and Crew while I run down to the store and get you some medicine.' I smiled and said, 'Thanks daddy. can I stay home tomorrow from school if it still bothers me?' My dad nodded and said, 'And you must drink water for the rest of the week. No more soda, you hear me?' I nodded and said, 'Okay daddy. I love you.' My dad kissed my forhead and said, 'Love you too baby. Go lay down on the couch and keep an eye on the kids. They are watching their learning video.' I nodded and walked off into the living room. I can't believe how easy that was and that my dad believed me. Not only that, tomorrow I will say that it still hurts and he will let me stay home from school. I hope he hurries up with the medicine too, my private is burning so badly.
    Quida411
    Quida411

Post  Quida411 Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:35 pm

I loved Angel and Jesse's pov!Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 3 690817 Ohhhhhh no Lyric didn't lie about her private part and having sex to the nurse and Jesse! Twisted Evil I hope she gets caught by Jesse!Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:00 pm