JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

4 posters

Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation

jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 4 Empty Re: Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:02 am

Chapter 21. Part 2.

Arthur's pov.
    I was so worried about Sydney and while my parents kept telling me to just move on, I couldn't. I am in love with Sydney and I need to know whats going on. I talked Carol and Brent into taking me back to L.A so I can visit Syd and see what's going on. My dad finds out our plan and he's very unhappy, saying, 'You two have no business going back to L.A. Its an hour drive there and what are you going to do, stay there? Huh, Arthur? Are you going to sleep with Sydney to try and please her?' I shook my head and said, 'I just need to see her and talk to her in person.' My dad scoffed and said, 'Son, dont be so stupid. She obviously doesnt love you back the way you love her. Stop wasting your time. I worked so hard to please Katie and she left me anyway for another man. It hurt so bad too. I am warning you, Arthur. It stings when a girl breaks your heart. I should know.' I hated that my dad was comparing his relationship with Katie to me and Sydney all the time. It really isnt fair. So I ignored my dad and when the weekend came, Friday after school, Carol pulls in my driveway with Brent in the passenger seat. I guess they are having sex or else they plan to marry. It's weird though seeing them together like this and all lovey dovey. I jump into the backseat and Brent smiles, saying, 'Hey bro. Did your dad say anything?' I shook my head and said, 'He didnt even say bye. Hes really pissed were doing this.' Carol scoffed and said, 'Dad is pissed about everything. Even when we were just kids, he didnt like anything we did that wasnt his idea first.' Brent sighed and said, 'Sounds like control.' Carol rolled her eyes and said, 'You dont even know the half of it.' Soon as we we're gonna pull out, Drew ran out to the car. Carol rolled down her window and asked, 'What, Drew?' He sighed with his hands in his jean pockets and then asked, 'Can I please go?' Carol faced Brent then faced Drew and said, 'Im sorry bro. There isnt enough room at Sydneys but maybe next time take a road trip, we will take you and Lindsey.' Drew nodded and said, 'Ok then. Bye guys.' We all waved and now Carol backs us out. Brent faces me to start conversation and asked, 'So when are you going to drive?' I smirked and said, 'I already passed my test and I have a car but my dad is strange and makes us all wait till we turn 17,' Brent started laughing and said, 'Your dad is really protective and weird. I was driving a motorcycle before I was even 16. My dad didnt care.' Carol kept driving and then said so loudly, 'Can we please stop talking about my dad? Your really bringing me down, Brent!' Brent sighed and said softly, 'Oh ok. Im sorry, baby.' Hearing somebody call my sister baby was really weird. I faced out the window and then faced my phone. Sydney shot me a text right then and said, 'When are you coming?' I smiled and wrote back, 'I am on my way.' I wait awhile and soon she replies with, 'ok.' I sigh and do my best to pretend everything is good with us but I know it's not. Ever since the school dance, I don't even know who she is anymore. It kills me too because we've been together since the 5th grade and we're juniors in high school now. That's a long time to be dating. Finally Brent had turned on the radio and a smooth, R&B song came on. I leaned my head back against the seat and found myself getting really sleepy. I fell asleep but then wake up to Brent shouting, 'Yo, lover boy! 10 minutes to go!' I quickly sit up and rub my eyes out. I look down at my phone and there is still no text. I really hope Sydney is excited i'm coming. Carol turns us on an intersection and as I recongize my surroundings, I have a weird feeling in my stomach. I didn't realize how much I missed this area and how much I missed my girlfriend but i'm really getting anxious to see her and possibly hold her. Finally we're in her neighborhood and i'm glancing up in the rear view mirror to look at my hair. Brent faces me and says, 'Gettin all prettied up for the lady.' I smirk and say, 'Shut up, man. Youre annoying.' Brent smirked, faced Carol and asked, 'Do you hear your brother? This is the thanks I get for bringing him out here to see his girlfriend in the first place.' Carol doesn't respond but she turns us down Sydney's street and i'm about to pop. I call up Sydney now and when she answers, I say, 'Hey im pulling down your street.' Sydney sighs over the phone and says, 'Ok hun. None of my family is home so its just going to be us.' I feel bad and ask, 'Why are you alone again?' Sydney sighed again and said, 'They all went to cancoon.' I am sitting there thinking and ask, 'Why didnt you go with them? Didnt want to?' Sydney was quiet at first but then said, 'I will tell you when you get inside.' I hung up with her and as we're parked in her driveway, I get out of Carol's car and walk up to the door. Sydney opens it up and she's wearing pink sweats and her hair is pulled up into a poneytail. Her eyes look tired but she smiles at me and hugs me up. I hold her waste and start to sway with her. She smells good but I don't think she feels well. Brent and Carol are now behind us, both awwing at us. Sydney quickly raises up her head from my shoulder and says, 'Come on inside. I baked Lasagna cuz I know it's Arthur's favorite. That made me feel so good that I quickly leaned over and kissed Sydney's lips. She smirked and said, 'Come on and I will feed you but then we need to talk.' I agreed and took her hand, following her and wanting to squeel so excited. We all four sit down to eat accept Sydney isn't eating. I asked her why she wouldn't eat and i was concerned when she said, 'Ugh, because. I will just throw it back up. I cant even stand the smell of it.' I looked at her really weirded out and asked, 'Since when? Youve always ate it with me and never had any problems before.' Carol now glaired at us, acting like she knows something. Brent kept eating up so I guess he liked it the most. I was now too worried to eat, pushed my plate away and said, 'Thats it. We need to go talk.' Sydney sighed and said, 'Go ahead and eat your food, first. Im fine.' I took her hand, yanking her up from her chair and said, 'No youre not fine and I wanna know whats going on.' I jerked her away, not even saying anything to Carol or Brent. I take Sydney up to her room and shut her door. Then I sit down with her on the bed and say so desperately, 'Syd, I will do anything in the world for you. I am in love with you and I always have been. You are breaking my heart becuase you are treating me so differently lately and im scared. I think I deserve some answers because I have been so good to you.' Sydney started crying and I felt bad, asking, 'Why are you crying? Did I say something?' Sydney leaned her head on my shoulder and now says, 'It isnt you, Arthur. Its me!' I gazed up into her eyes and then kissed her forehead. Sydney talked so softly now and said, 'Arthur, I am pregnant.' I gasp so shocked and confused. I keep looking into her eyes not sure how this happend becase we have never had sex before. I question so scared and asked, 'Pregnant? How? BY WHO?' Sydney pulled away from me and said, 'After I left your place from going to the dance with you, I just felt a little upset that you yelled at me and when I got home, Jack came over and.' I covered my ears and said, 'Nooooo no. I dont wanna hear the rest.' Sydney crossed her arms and said, 'Arthur, baby, I am so sorry. Jack is the dad.' I was so angry, I stood up and said stern, 'Ooh he is going to be so sorry. I can not believe he came and had sex with you, the love of my life and he got you pregnant. I AM GOING TO KICK HIS FUCKING ASS!' Sydney was freaking out and said, 'Arthur, calm down. Please.' I shook my head and said, 'Oh no. This not going un noticed. He will pay.' I stormed off and Sydney tried to stop me but I wouldn't listen to her. I rushed downstairs, patted Brent's arm and said, 'Dude, I need you to drive me to a friends house.' Brent raised up one eye confused and asked, 'What? Now?' I nodded as I headed out the door and said, 'Now. Yes.' Brent sighed, faced my sister and said, 'I guess i will be right back then. Love you.' They kissed on the lips and then Brent came out to Carol's car and got in. He drove me to Jack's house and I made him wait in the car. I knocked on Jack's door and when he answered, he said, 'Heeey bro. Long time no chat. How is Napa treating you?' I punched Jack in his face and said, 'That is for punching me in 5th grade and for getting my girlfriend pregnant.' Jack had a hold of his nose and said nasally, 'Dude, I can explain... Sydney was all upset because you yelled at her and you refused to have sex with her. She felt like she wasnt good enough so I stepped in and made her feel special. I gave her what she wanted and I fucked her so good. You should have seen it man.' I punched him again and said, 'Stay away from my girlfriend! You got it?' Jack continued to hold his nose and said, 'Jeeze, man. Chill. I will stay far away from her and from the baby. Happy?' I nodded and said, 'yes and if I catch you trying to touch my girlfriend again, I will harm you.' Jack nodded and then he slammed the door the door in my face. I went back into Brent's car and he was laughing. I faced him funny and asked, 'What?' Brent shrugged and said, 'So you just showed up at this guys house and punched him... Tell me how that is humain?' I took a heavy breath of air and said, 'He deserved it. The ******* got my girlfriend pregnant. Brent was shocked but the person more shocked and disappointed? Yep, that would be my dad. I tell him the news the next day when i'm home and he is over the roof angry. Even though it's not my fault, I still wanna be the dad. I wanna be there for my girl no matter what and I wanna marry her still after school. Even if my dad doesn't approve.

Lyric's pov.
    Everybody is so focused on Sydney having a baby as well as Lea, that nobody is focused on me at all. I am trying not to have any more sex for the rest of this school year because my vagina just hurts too bad but I get so turned on. I was at our school's football game and it's the last one we have at home. The rest are at other schools. I'm in the bleachers and i'm sitting in the 8th grade section because nobody in my grade gets a long with me. It's only because they are so jealous that i'm the daughter of Jesse McCartney, i'm spoild and i'm like the hottest girl in school. I get on by guys of all ages and i'm a sex-aholic. While i'm flirting in the 8th grade boys, Mike shows up because he's been kicked off the football team for flunking more than one class. He starts acting like a jerk though, saying, 'Hey. Why dont you act your age and stop coming around all the 8th graders? Go back to the kiddy section.' I stick my tongue out and say, 'I can sit where ever I want to. Dont be jealous just because im more mature than you will ever be.' Mike smirked and said, 'You havent even seen mature yet...' I raise one eyebrow up at him confused and then decide to ignore him. I go back to flirting with Justin who is in the school play and flirt with him while talking about my dad some. I tell Justin that if I could, I would marry my dad. Justin smirks and ask, 'Isnt that kindve weird?' I shake my head no and say, 'My dad gives me whatever I want, hes so strong and fun to hang out with. If I ever meet a guy half as cool as my dad, I will be in love for sure.' I guess that kind've turns Justin off and says, 'Well good luck with that...' I sigh and face away back to the game but i'm super bored now because i'm not really here for the games. I come to these things for sex. So I decide to walk down off the bleachers to go into the bathroom to check myself out and see if I need more makeup but I end up walking into a nightmare. Just as I go towards the bathroom, Mike comes out and grabs me. I scream, saying, 'MIKE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?' Mike pulls me around the building of the bathrooms and has my mouth covered, talking into my ear and saying, 'Do you really like to play dirty? Cuz I have some friends for you who would love to play some dirty, games, with you.' I am speechless and as I look over to my left side, I see some high school boys most likely in the 9th grade. The only one I recognize is a guy who is friend's with Drew on facebook. I gasp and say nervously, 'What is that you want to do?' Mike smirked and said, 'Dont play dumb with me. Youre the whore here. You should know what to do...' I shake my head and say, 'I am not having sex with any of you.' Mike scoffed and said, 'Oh you will because we will force our way.' I started to try to run away but Mike chased me down, threw me over his shoulder and ran. I was screaming the whole time for help. In the distance I saw some other kids hearing my scream and starting to follow us. The high schoolers we're ahead of us running and they ran me all the way to the back of the parkinglot. Then Mike set me down, openning up a van door. I did everything in my will power to resist, still yelling for him to let me go. He was telling me to shut up and all the high schoolers we're piling into the back of the van with me. The tallest one, picked me up to set me on the seat and pulled me completely back so I layed down on the whole seat. I was so scared and worried what was going to happen to me. Yea I like sex but I don't wanna have sex with all these guys at once. Mike forced his way to my jeans, then quickly unbuttoned them and slid them off of me. I started to kick my legs to move him away from me but held my legs down. Just as I glanced up too, the tall, high schooler, had his pants down and his cock out in my face. I was unsure what awaited me and I wanted to scream again but he started forcing his cock into my mouth and said stern, 'Suck it. now.' I shook my head but he was forcing his way in and moving my head to make me suck it. I did what he said out of fear and already feel something on my vagina. Mike had slid over my panties and was sucking on my vagina so hard. I whined out in pain because i'm already so sore down there and shocked when I hear another guy's voice saying, 'Duuude. Look at her pussy. Shes a total whore.' I am so sad now and feel tears stingy in my eyes because this is all too real and I hate the being called a whore but I know they are all right. I wish Nate was here to rescue me but he's playing the game right now. After Mike had sucked on my pussy, he started to climb up more in the van and was undoing his pants. The tall boy with his cock in my mouth sholved it deeper and moaned out. I started gagging and tried to push him away but he grabbed my hands into his and held them tight. Mike now has his pants off and is starting to sholve his cock in my vagina. It hurts so bad that I start crying heavy tears. Mike is trusting into me and he's not being gentle either. He's slamming into me while the other guy slams into my mouth. Then I hear another guy saying he wants some action and there is all kinds of other voices and noises going on in the distance that I have no idea how many people are in he van and outside of the van, since I can't raise up to look. Too quickly Mike raises me up, laying down now and making me sit back on his cock. I'm trying to be strong and get this over with because it's not so bad until i'm fully attacked with the tall, guy, sholving his cock back in my mouth and suddendly I feel another cock going up my butthole. It hurts to the point i'm screaming out but you can hardly hear me. I'm crying and im terrified. Both cocks are slamming hard into me and it's making me orgasim so much. It's all I can do not to just pass out and die. I just wanna die right now because this is a horrible nightmare. Soon the tall boy orgasims in my mouth, making me gag and spit it back up onto Mike. He gets mad, smacks me across my face and shouts, 'NEXT TIME YOU BETTER SWALLOW THAT, WHORE!' I'm crying and feel my legs shaking so hard as I orgasim for the second time. It's just too much for my body to take and I wanna stop but they wont let me. They just keep attacking me and now they switch off, more boys coming at me and filling up all of my holes. Another guy starts to pull on my hair and I feel somebody's hand squeezing my breast and I hear them shouting, 'YEAAAA HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR BIG, BOOBS, SQUEEZED BABY?' I can't respond and I can hardly scream but my eyes are just stingy with tears and I want so bad to get away from here. It seemed like a forever thing and I already lost count of how many time's I orgasimed and how many times somebody orgasimed into me. Which makes me afraid I am going to get pregnant. Hopefully I can take some kind of pill after this. Finally through all the noise and madness, I hear a voice near by saying, 'Dude. Somebody told the principal and I think hes on his way over here.' Too fast they we're all scrambling around trying to leave, pulling up their pants and Mike pushed me out of the van, throwing my clothes and me and yelled, 'Get out of here, whore!' I cried so hard, on my knees on the pavement just shaking and afraid. The van pulls out and so many kids are just standing there staring at me and video taping me. I stare at the one kid and say so shakey and angry, 'STOP FILMING ME! WHY ARE YOU FILMING ME?' He smirks and says, 'Dude you just got raped.' I cover my face not even putting my clothes on because i'm too weak to move but I hear my name being called out in the distance and it sounds like my dad. I am so excited, I raise up and see him running towards me. I am crawling on my knees trying to stand up and now my dad lifts me up by my arm and is trying to cover me up, saying, 'Lyric, baby, get your clothes back on. Its ok. I am here and I am taking you back home.' My legs are still shakey and it's clear i'm red all over. I also have a bruise on my face where they kept smacking me across my cheek. Once my clothes was on, my dad picked me up and carried me like he did when I was a baby. He walked off with me quickly not even talking but I could see he wanted to cry. I had been crying this whole time but i'm so happy he's here. don't even speak, I just wanna go home and hide for the rest of my life. My dad gets me into the car and police are now here, talking to my dad. Other kids are standing near by, watching and filming, taking pictures and making comments. I am so upset that I climb around into the backseat of my dad's mustang and I lay down in the seat trying to hide and I start to cry again. My body aches and my vagina is burning. My dad finally gets into the car and then quickly backs out, honking his horn to move kids out of the way. I keep crying and my dad speaks up now, saying, 'Lryic, baby, its gonna be ok. I am going to take you straight home and I am not going to make you go back to school. Not there, anyway.' I start trying to catch my breath but i'm still so shaken up inside-out. Once we're home, I get out of the car and my dad helps me inside. My mom is actually standing right there and as she sees me, she opens up her arms for me to dive into. I go into her arms and I start crying harder. My mom hugs me so tight and says, 'Ooh I am so glad you are okay. As soon as the school called us, we were so worried.' Faith was standing near by and asked, 'Whats wrong, daddy? Why is Lyric crying?' My dad moved her along and said, 'You dont need to know, baby. Go into the living with the others and watch the movie.' Faith walked off and now I raise up from my mom's chest, saying so desperately, 'Mom I was so scared. They just attacking me and doing all kinds of stuff to me. They even did it in my butt.' My dad was so upset, he sighed so aggravated and said to my mom, 'I am calling the school tomorrow and I telling them off. I am going to make sure everyone of those boys gets expelled and I am not sending Lyric back to that school. I will home school her if I have to.' My mom kept rubbing my back and asked, 'Why did they attack you?' I knew now was truth time and as much as i wanted to lie, I couldn't lie anymore. I took a big gulp and said, 'Well they were just trying to teach me a lesson.' My dad spoke up angry and asked, 'A lessong about what?' I felt so low and said, 'Not to mess with the grade boys anymore. They said I was too young and immature to be having sex with older guys.' My dad now is stunned, speaks up too quickly and asked, 'You have been having sex, Lryic??!!' I spoke up again quickly and said, 'Yes, im sorry! I learned my lesson though.' My mom is also so shocked and said, 'When? Where? With you?' My dad looks very upset and says, 'I am just disappointed. I had no idea either. How did you live a life infront of your mother and I and have a whole other life behind our backs?' I spoke up again to defend myself and said, 'Dad, I lost my virginity last year with Travis. Then I came to the new school and all the 8th grade boys were hitting on me and flirting with me. I was having sex with them durring lunch and after school.' My dad is acting like he's going to cry and says so upset, 'My little, girl...my princess. I am just awakened and I am sick to my stomach.' My mom keeps hugging me and says, 'You have no idea how dangerous oral sex is and you see now, tonight, you jerpordized yourself and your body. Lyric, having sex is a serious thing and that is why your father and I begged you to wait till you were married so you could have it with just one person and so you could do it properly. Now we have to test you for STDs, Aids and put you on birth control...What would you do if you turned up pregnant? How do you plan to raise a baby?' I shrugged and said, 'I dont know!' My dad now speaks up again and says, 'The reason you were having blatter problems wasnt because you had a UTI. You lied to us Lyric...You are grounded for a very long time and I am making you delete every account you own. Facebook, twitter, instagram and you will be babysitting Faith and Crew from now on.' My mom sighed and said, 'We are glad you are okay but you cant have sex again till you are married. Sex was created so that we could make babies. Thats how we made you sweetie. Your father and I had sex but it was done right and in a union of live.' I sighed and asked, 'What is that?' My mom smirked and said, 'One union means were married with the same last name and we made a comentment to each other to love each other forever. We share a special bond and through that special bond, we created you.' My dad agreed while petting on my hair and said, 'We dont regret creating you either. Your mother and I love you very very much and we will do whatever it takes to protect you. No more football games, ok?' I nodded so ashamed of myself and them my mom says, 'Go take a shower sweetie and then you should get some rest. Dad will probably tuck you in.' My dad nodded and, 'You bet he will.' My dad kissed my forhead and squeezed me one last time. I took my shower feeling so gross and trying not to think about what just happened. After i'm clean, I dry off and get dressed. I go into my bed and as soon as I get under the covers, my dad steps in wearing his shorts and a tshirt. He shuts my door but not all the way. Then he comes over to sit on the edge of my bed. He bends down to kiss my forehead and says, 'I want you to know that I was so scared when I got the call. I am your best friend Lyric and I want nothing but good things for you. It just kills me to know you arent a virgin and that you brought this upon yourself. I am not angry though, I just want to see you okay and I will keep you under my wings.' I sighed and said so soft and ashamed, 'Daddy, I am really sorry and I am so ashamed. I just thought I was special because so many guys kept wanting to have sex with me.' My dad sighed so heavy and said, 'Honestly, I wanted to home school you all along but your mom wanted you to be in school like the rest of your siblings but I knew you were beautiful and that boys were going to notice you. Lryic, you are very special because you have a sweet and loving quality about you. You are so beautiful inside out and you are so smart. Any guy is lucky to have you but just so you know for the future, any guy that wants to marry you, is going to have to go through me first and if I dont think hes good enough for you, I am kicking his ass to the curb.' I smirk now giggling some and then I ask, 'What if this happens for a 3rd time? I dont think I wanna even look at boys again.' My dad now gasped and asked, 'A 3rd time??' I sigh now facing the wall and as I face back to my dad trying to cry, I say, 'Remember some happend to me at the school dance?' My dad nods with a tear now appearing in his eye and I say, 'Well, it wasnt because of just a mean girl, the same guy, Mike and some other football players tried to rape me but Nate stopped them. Nate would have stopped them again tonight but hes the running back for our school team so he was busy playing football. He will probably try to call here tomorrow or tonight to see if I am ok. If not, then I guess he doesnt care...' My dad was facing my bed but then faced back up at me and said, 'Thats ok. This guy, Mike, will be expelled and I will file chargesa against him so hopefully we can send him to juvey.' I nodded and said, 'Ok daddy.' My dad continued to kiss my forhead and said, 'Listen, you need to rest but if you need anything, just call for me. I love you and I am so happy your home and safe in your bed.' I hugged his neck and said, 'Night daddy. I love you too.' My dad smiled at me, said, 'I love you.' again and shut off my light barely shutting my door. I sighed heavy and turned over on my side but hear my parents talking in the hall, my mom saying, 'You think she will have any nightmares?' My dad sighs and says, 'Lets hope she doesnt. I told her to call for me though if she needs anything.' My mom talks now and says, 'I think we need to set her up for counselling too.' My dad agreed and said, 'Anything that traumatizing could set her back in life. I think we should set her up an appoiment right away.' I feel another tear going down my face and i'm feeling so awful. My whole life has changed tonight and I have a bad, feeling, that my video is going to be all over the internet for me to relive.
    Quida411
    Quida411

Number of posts : 116
    Hobbies : Writing Poetry, Listening To Jesse McCartney, Gospel Music, Music, Spending time with my Fam and Nephews, Watching Movies, and Walking

Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation - Page 4 Empty Re: Count Your Blessings: The Next Generation

Post  Quida411 Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:03 pm

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! This chapter was really intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arthur pov was crazy!!!! Damn I can't believe Sydney is pregnant by Jack thats so wrong!!!! Its messed up that Arthur whooped Jack's behind!!!! I feel so bad for Lyric getting raped and abused by Mike and all the other guys off the football team. Poor Lyric!!!! But, I'm relieved that Jesse came to Lyric rescue and saved her and that he and Angel had a good and important talk with her and that they discussed getting her help and counseling!
    Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No No
    Excellent Job! Keep It Up!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:43 pm

Chapter 22. Part 1.

Jesse's pov.
    I was so heartbroken over my little, girl. To think some young, punk, raped her and this isn't even his first attempt. I'm sitting up in my bed just sick to my somtach and trying to hold back the tears. Angel came out of the bathroom in her sexy, pink, night down. She locked out door first and then she crawled over to her side of the bed. I watched her shake out her hair out of it's bun and then she conitnued sliding up under the covers. She faced me watching and asked, 'What?' I sighed and said, 'NO, I am just trying to understand what possessed this young boy to attack my daughter. What has she done to him to deserve it? Yea, she says she had sex with the 8th grade boys but Angel, lets be honest. Boys, have no self-control. They are the animals just raging. I mean, do I not attack you like a raging beast and I am a grown, adult? Think of how much younger they are. Any older and out of prision, this Mike, guy, will be much stronger and more aggressive. I cant even stand the thought that hes probably home right now just sleeping away not even feeling one, inch, of guilt over what he did. Angel, I wont rest till I see him in prision.' Angel now nods, leans over to kiss my cheek and says, 'Jess, we will file charges first thing in the morning and we will take her to see a counselor. Until then, we need to get a good night sleep so we have any energy left in us to do all we need to do tomorrow.' I sighed and as I wanted to speak up, Angel was kissing down on my neck and then kissed onto my shoulder. I sighed even heavier just letting her finish and then she surprises me when she climbs up on her knees and kisses on the back of my neck. I moan and say, 'Babe. no.' Angel moaned as well and whispered into my ear, 'You need to relax hun.' I dropped my shoulders at ease but said underneath my breath, 'Sex is out of control in this house!' Angel stopped kissing on me a minuate and asked, 'What did you say?' I faced her and said, 'Babe, its driving me crazy. Everyone is having sex left and right. First Sydney shows up pregnant, thank God it isnt Arthurs but then Lyric opens up about her hidden sex, life and I just know Carol is having sex like crazy with Brent. Why else would she move in with him? Then you come to bed dressed like a Victoria Secret model and you seduce me with your soft sex kisses up and down my neck...' Angel actually giggles and says, 'Wow, ok... That is a first. Sex kisses? Really?' I sigh and say, 'Dont pretend like you dont know what you are doing. You are totally raping me.' Angel sighed aggravated and said, 'I wouldnt be teasing around with the word rape and besides, you are the one to talk. If anyone gets raped around here, its me. You pound the sweat out of me. You know why I am so skinny? Its because I have to have sex with you. Youre a total workout, Jesse!' I scoffed and said, 'Well dont complain, thank me. Reaward me!' Angel giggled and said, 'Well i was kindve rewarding you till you ruined it with your weird name for it.' I sigh and said, ' But you admit you are doing it. Coming to bed looking like that. Shame on you.' Angel giggled and said, 'Well if you cant handle my taste in clothing to bed, then maybe you should go sleep somewhere else.' I instantly attcked her, throwing her back on the bed and said, 'Oooooooh no. Not with you dressed like that, I am not leaving you. This sight. This gorgeous, sight.' Angel giggled and said, 'Well, thank you for calling it gorgeous and not calling it slutty. You finally grew up and reached the adult section.' I scoffed again and said, 'Well slut was in the back of my mind but you cant help it that you love manipulating me... What are you after, anyway?' Angel got insulted though and said stern, 'Shut up! That is not true. I am not after anything. I love you and I want to dress nice for you when I come to bed because I am your wife and I wanna keep you satisfied. Weve not had sex in awhile so I thought you missed it.' I sighed heavy, shook my head and said, 'I do but you cant deny you always work me when you need me to do something or agree on something.' Angel now crosses her arms and says, 'Sometimes but you always know what that is and clearly this is not one of those times...Now you have me out of the mood. Thank you, Jesse.' Angel turned over in the bed and as I tried to roll her back over to me to talk, she resisted and said, 'Sluts have to sleep too and I am so tired because I was so busy manipulating you.' I frownd and said, 'Fine then. I hope you sleep well.' Angel sighed and said soft, 'Get your adorable ass over here and hold me to sleep. now.' I giggled and said, 'Only for a bone.' Angel faced me with this surprised look and said, 'This night gown should have already done the trick.' I sighed and said, 'Well it helped but I like to atleast play with your nipples or see some more bare leg.' Angel giggled again and said, 'Night Jess.' I sighed, giving up and turned out our bedroom lights. Angel always had a playful side to her that made me happy and as I hugged her up to sleep, she moaned and said, 'Love you dad.' I kissed her shoulder and said, 'Love you mommy.' Then the next day I was on the phone with the police all morning to file charges and Lyric layed on the couch, staying home from school. As long as I keep her home, I can keep her safe. I have no idea what to do about her schooling yet but I am more concerned with her health right now than her education.

Carol's pov.
    It was a long, stressful, day. I woke up, had breakfast with Brent and then we rode in my car to school. After school, I took him back home and then I had meetings to attend. After that, I had to do homework as well as I helped Brent with one of his projects for Science. By 10:45, we were both exhausted. We sat on the couch watching tv and I leaned agaisnt his chest with a blanket over us. Brent sighed, faced down at me and asked, 'You about ready for bed yet?' I nodded and said, 'I am stressed out and so tired.' Brent awwed at me and said, 'I feel your pain baby. I had 12 business calls when I got home today. 12. That is the most calls ive had in a long time.' I scoffed and said, 'Well I was in two very boring meetings and on top of that, my mom called me on my way home to check on me and ask if im eating and doing laundry and if I am taking birth control...my family drives me so insane and theyre so nosey.' Brent smirked and said, 'Well they just care a lot about you and oddly, so do I.' I sighed, giggled again and then leaned up to kiss Brent. Magically we started making out and some reason the kiss was getting deeper. I moaned and as Brent let go, I smirked and said softly, 'I love you.' Brent lit up and said, 'Aw, I love you too.' Brent now stands up off the couch and offers to pick me up. I latch on to him and wrap my legs around his waste. I giggled and lay my head on his shoulder, saying, 'Aw, this is so nice.' Brent carried me into the bed, let out a huge sigh and said, 'Carol, I am sorry but I think I need a smoke before I sleep.' I agreed and said, 'Light me one too please.' Brent lit up his ciggerette and then one for me. I took it and started smoking. We sat on his bed quietly for a few minutes but then Brent kissed on my neck and said into my ear, 'YOu are so sexy when you smoke. I swear, I get so turned on.' I giggled and said out loud, 'You are sexy yourself.' We gazed into each other's eyes and I can't really say what I was feeling because I was overwhelmed but I knew I was in love and Brent was making it obvious he was majorly turned on. I was just gazing at him so curious. I've never made love nor have I really took the time to think about what it's going to be like. I'm not like my sister, lryic. Bren finally put out his cigarette and as I handed him mine, he put out mine too. We layed back like we we're going to sleep but there was so much tension in the room. There's no rushing sex. There's no rushing marriage or kids but when things are spontaneous, we're both very happy. This just seems like a spontaneous, night. Of all nights, too because of how hard we worked tday and we know we have school tomorrow but something wont let up. I'm laying there facing Brent and he's smiling, now petting on my head. I grin super big and say, 'Being here with you is so much fun. Its everything I dreamed it would be.' Brent is grinning so much bigger and says, 'I too dreamed of you being here with me and what it would be like. Its amazing because you are amazing.' We grinned at each other until we could no longer fight back and we leaned in to kiss. The kiss took off and now Brent had rolled over ontop of me. I moaned not even thinking about resisting becuase of how sweet Brent is and how much in love I am. I always told myself I would be in love when I had sex and I feel like I am. Brent kisses down my neck and without even realizing it, I called out his name. He continued to kiss on me till he raised up to look me in the eyes and said, 'Oh God. Do you feel that?' I feel his manhood bulging against my leg and I am wide-eyed. I giggle getting red in my face and say, 'Yea...Somebody is very turned on.' Brent grinned, started petting on my head while gazing into my eyes with this smile. He didn't say anythingbut he didn't have to. I knew what he was thinking and I was thinking the same thing. How he goes back to making out with me and I wrap my arms around his neck. After we have kissed long enough, Brent pulls me by my waste to sit up with him and as I raise up my arms, he lifts off my shirt. Am I for sure we are ready? no. Is this spontaneous? Yes, we were not planning this at all. I was really planning to go to bed. I guess I am comfortable now with Brent even though i've not lived here for very long. Once my top was off, Brent grabbed my breast into his hands which felt weird at first but some reason I was enjoying it. Then I helped Brent lift off his tshirt and I rubbed my hands over his bare, shoulders. Brent was gazing into my eyes but then kissed back down my neck. I moaned out so turned on and then felt him pushing me back on the bed. We grinded together as Brent continued to kiss on my neck and truthfully, it felt amazing. It had me so heated up that I wanted to burst. Brent finally sat up quick, moving to pull off my shorts and gazed back into my eyes, asking, 'Do you want me to wear a condom?' I nodded still a little fearful and said, 'Yes, please. I know thats not what we originally talked about I think its smarter.' Brent agreed and said, 'It is.' He had my shorts off but then climbed off the bed and went into his drawer on his night stand. He opened it up and pulled out the condem, quickly starting to putting it on while I layed here and waited, supporting my body half way up on my elbows and actually moaning out, I guess
    because I am already in the mood and anxious for what awaits me. Once Brent has the condem on, he climbs back into the bed. I gaze at his hard, cock and I am so surprised. I can't hardly stop looking at it because it's real and it's Brent's. He smirks and ask, 'You didnt think it was that big, did you?' I smirk trying not to seem worried but i've never had sex so I am a little unsure how it's going to feel. Brent took my panties off and as he spread my legs, he used his pointer finger and index finger to gently rub over my vagina. I instantly moaned out feeling a chill run over my body and I can't believe how weird and good this feels. Now Brent climbs over top of me bringing up his blankets with him and starts gently working his cock inside my virgina. At first I feel a lot of pressure down there so I kind of whine but Brent reassures me it's ok. I close my eyes tight to stand the sudden shock and pain. Then finally it's in and instant pleasure builds up inside me. I moan out so loud and now Brent gazes into my eyes, deep and says, 'This is so amazing.' I agree quickly out of words but manage to say, 'yea. I love it.' I raise up my head to kiss Brent so excited and I moan so loud again. Brent kisses me back, also moaning and starts to steadily thrust into me. I love it, hold tight to his waste and kiss him faster. Brent thrusted a little faster and finally as we let go of our kiss, Brent gazed into my eyes, giggling and said, 'Well, well, school girl...How does it feel?' I grin so big without talking and feel my body so excited and worked up. Brent continued to thrust and said more serious, now, 'God this is so good.' I nodded quick, saying, 'Mhmm.' NOw i'm moaning again and Brent is moaning too so loudly. I love and wrap my legs much tigher around Brent. He thrust even faster and started kissing on my neck. I stopped hugging his waste to make my hands reach up to grip his hair and shouted out, 'OH GOD! YES!' Brent continued to kiss on my neck and as he got super excited, he thrusted even faster and deeper. It felt so amazing and I felt so weak between my legs yet this sensation of chills just flodded over my body and I start to kind've understand why my parents enjoy having sex so much. I try not hear them in my head anymore but as I hear Brent's bed rocking, I remember hearing my parent's bed rocking and it's almost sounding the same. It's quite creepy how much we are alike. Finally Brent raises up his head from kissing my neck, looks into my eyes and says, 'You feel so good baby. MMMMMMM.' I giggle at how excited he is and then I feel him going even faster. I squeal and say out loud in a plea, 'NO! NO! NO!' Brent nods and says so horny and out of breath, 'YES! YES! YES!' was thrusting me like a wild, animal and then went back to kissing my lips. I started whinning out in our kiss wanting to stop now because it's too much but now I feel what an orgasim is, first time and it's really good, My whines die down and and my moans get louder. Brent also moans, lets go of my lips and says, 'Mmm, ****. Ooooh wow. Soo sexy.' I giggle and say so happy, 'That the best feeling my body has ever had.' Brent got excited, kissed my lips so hard but then kiss back down my neck and traced his lips down onto my breast. I squealed out and asked, 'Are you kissing my breast?' Brent nodded and said, 'I am going to kiss every sexy, square, inch, of your body.' He kissed all over me making me so happy. Then after all that, he raised back up to my lips and we kissed so fast. It was so amazing it was hard to stop but as I faced the clock, it was after midnight. I talked Brent into sleeping and since we get up so early for school and we will both need showers. I layed on his chest, feeling him pet on me some more and I hug up his waste, so happy. I finally did it. I lost my virginity and to the man I am head over heels for.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:54 pm

WARNING! I am responsible for the following content and the drama...starts...NOW! Enjoy Wink - AMP

Chapter 22. Part 2.

Jesse's pov
    This was a stressful day for me because i'm packing up to leave and Ange has been gone all day long and i'm missing my flight to Santa Barbra for the convention. Faith is on her knees on our bed watching me pack and Crew is in his walker smacking at the trey and yelling out. I start mocking him and then Faith says, 'Daddy, where is your pajamas?' I smirk and say, 'Sweetie, daddy doesnt wear pajamas like you do.' Faith sighed and asked, 'Why not, daddy?' I smirk and say, 'Because daddys dont need them like girls do.' Finally I hear movement in the kicthen and I say, 'Hey, it sounds like mommy is home!' Faith quickly runs to the steps but can't go down them because of the gate I have up to stop Crew from going down and falling. She's antsy and says, 'Daddy! Hurry and open the gate!' I stop what i'm doing, pick up Crew out of the walker and then I go to open the gate. Faith runs down once it is opened and I follow down, blowing on Crew's cheek, making him laugh out so cute. I get down into the kitchen and Angel is over the sink, filling up the dishwasher. She notices us, smiles looking tired and slighty stressed, then says, 'Hey guys.' Crew starts reaching for her, so Angel quickly shuts off the water, taking Crew in her arms and hugging him up. Then she glances up at me, making me lean in and steal a kiss. Angel giggled and said, 'Is your suitcase packed?' I sighed and said, 'Almost, babe.' Angel kept looking at me, making me question what she was looking at and then she shakes her head and says, 'Nothing, im just tired and I hate youre leaving tonight.' I sighed as well, started hugging her up with Crew so she will lean her head against my chest and I rubbed her back up and down with my hands. Crew started shouting out, making us all laugh and then Faith walked up to me with a movie and said, 'Daddy, I wanna watch this please. Can you turn it on?' Angel grabbed it and said, 'Let mommy put it on because daddy has to leave.' I watched them walk off and I suddenly felt depressed. I don't wanna be gone again, I wanna be with my family but I don't have a choice. I go up into my room and finish packing. Angel now surprises, coming into the bedroom, saying the kids are watching their movie. I pull her into a hug and ask, 'Did you have a long, day?' Angel nods and says, 'Very long. I really wish you werent leaving. We havent even made love in like a whole week.' I smirked and said, 'I know babe. How about as soon as I get home?' Angel shrugged and said, 'All depends if I get my period or not.' I don't know what to say because i'm already stressed out about leaving for the whole weekend. Now we hear more noise downstairs and that lets me know that Carol has brought home Arthur and Drew. I think I also hear Brent's voice and i'm not very happy about it. I just know he's taken advantage of my daughter, I have that gut feeling. Angel leaves downstairs and now I pick up my case and carry it along with my carry on bag. I follow her down the steps and as I go into the kitchen, Carol is holding Faith while Brent is up against the counter laughing, Arthur is in the fridge, Drew is sitting at the bar and Angel is over the sink again talking to Brent. Carol says hi to me and comes over to hug me. I hold her waste, missing her and try not to cry. Then I ask Brent how he is and he actually shakes my hand, saying, 'Doing well, Mr. McCartney. Thank you.' I am eyeing him because I feel like he's kissing up to me to cover up the fact that he's a sex bot and sleeping with Carol. I try not to jump to conclusions because Angel insist they are clean but I have trouble believing it, since they live together. My phone rings and it's Sherry. She's worried i'll be late and I assure her my stuff is packed and that I will meet her at the airport on time. Once I hang up, Angel faces me with a glare and then says, 'You ok?' I scoff and say, 'Sherry is hasling me and I dont know why. Maybe shes going through the change, I dont know but shes driving me nuts.' Angel looks stressed as I am and leaves the room. I decide to follow her and say to Carol, 'I will be back sweetie.' Carol smiles and says, 'Ok dad.' Brent is laughing at something Arthur said and his laugh is just like his dad's. It's annoying to the point I can hardly stand him. I dread him becoming my son-n-law but if he's going to sleep with my daughter, he better marry her. I get into the office and see Angel at my desk on the computer. I lean against the doorway and ask, 'Are you upset at me?' Angel sighs aggravated and shouts, 'Im just tired of work and you leaving out of town. I know you cant help it but we havent done anything alone together in a month at least. Maybe two months, I cane even keep count.' I walk in over to the chair, stand behind her and start to massage her shoudlers. Angels lets out a big breath, faces up at me and says, 'Im sorry I am so stressed. I know youre stressed too.' I bend down to kiss her lips and then she smiles, saying, 'I love you so much and I miss you.' I agree with a smile and say, 'Babe, I promise when I get home you and I will do something together. Okay?' Angel nods and says, 'OK. Thats all I want.' I smirk, kiss her lips again and say, 'I will call you tonight to wish you goodnight. I dont know what time the convention will end though.' Angel sighed and said, 'I dont care what time it is. I will wait up for you.' I smirk and say, 'You always do. Youre a sexy woman.' Angel giggles and then we kiss again. As I let go, Angel moans and says, 'Dont tease me with your seductive kisses. You make me wanna take you right in this office.' I laugh out and say, 'Mm Crazy! You can take me anytime, anywhere.' Angel sighs heavy again and then as I go to leave, I hug her neck and say, 'Im gonna hug everybody and then I gotta get going.' Angel sighed some more and said, 'Ok. Have a safe flight, hun.' I smiled at her and walked into the kitchen. I hugged everybody and then i'm blown away when Brent ask, 'You need a ride to the airpot, Mr. McCartney?' I raise up my eyebrows and said, 'Oh, well, yea. Thanks buddy.' I pat Brent's back and then I take my stuff and head outside. Carol slowly follows behind and says, 'I just wanna hug mom. I will be right out.' I follow Brent outside to Carols' stuff and he pops the trunk for me. I put my stuff in and then Brent ask if I want shotgun. I says yes and I am suddenly impressed that he's being so respectful but I don't wanna get too comfortable with him yet. As we're waiting, I ask Brent what his plans are once he graduates. Brent starts talking and says, 'Well, Sir, as you know I already started my own buisness last year as management and markenting. My dad actually tried to get me into music but my mom is CEO of Los Angeles Poeple Inc. and she directed me more into her feild of business so i'm thinking of going to UCLA after school just to increase my knowledge of business and start my own company with my own office building and everything.' I am very impressed and now Carol gets into the car. She apologizes for taking so long and then puts on her seatbelt. I question if Angel is alright and Carol says, 'Oh, mom? Yea.. Shes just a little stressed out. She will be alright as soon as you come back.' I feel bad, let out a breath of air and then lean my head against the seat. Suddenly Brent's phone rang and he answered it. I think it's his dad but I can't tell until Brent says, 'Carol, my dad is invited us to dinner tonight. We have any plans?' Carol is thinking and then says, 'No, we should be good. Do I need to make anything?' Brent gets back on the phone to ask and I feel like i don't recognize my kid. She's so grown up for 17 and I have to blink twice, to keep from crying. I miss having her at home so much. Now we're turning down the exit to the airport and my heart is racing for some reason. I really don't wanna go to this convention but Sherry is leaving me no choice. Now i'm at the drop off and I turn to hug Carol. Brent also gets out to get in the front seat and shakes my hand again, saying, 'Have a safe flight, sir.' I sigh and say, 'I will Brent. Thanks.' I grab out my two bags and then I head on, pulling Sherry up on my phone. I call her to ask where she is and she says, 'I am at gate A 6. Come join me.' I follow the signs to her location and then wait with her till boarding time. We land in Santa Barbra and then I shoot a text to Angel to let her know i've landed. She doesn't reply back yet so i'm assuming she's away from her phone or just busy. I hope she's not ignoring me though because she was pretty stressed when I left the house. Sherry now starts riding my ass hard, telling me all about this convention, giving me a tight schedule and leaving me hardly no room for air. We arrive to our hotel and settle in. Finally Angel sends me a text that says, 'I miss you and want you back home right away.' I sigh and reply with, 'I miss you too and I know we have been so busy. I promise I wont leave you waiting up too late tonight.' Sherry starts banging on my door and says, 'The stylist is here.' I decide to use the bathroom and then come out. I ask Sherry why she is so worked up and she is obviously hiding something from me but I don't know what. She fuses with the stylist over my hair, so I speak up and ask, 'What is the big deal, Sherry? Its just a convetion. Are there really going to be scouts abroad?' Sherry smirks and says, 'I dont think you realize how serious this convention is, Jesse. Its not just about scouts. Big time movie producers as well as tv station executives will be mingling with everybody present. Most of them already know your name but it doesnt hurt to rub shoulders with them again.' I sigh some more and realize I have new text on my phone. I face down to read it and I feel so sad when I read, 'I would wait up for you every night cuz youre my husband and I adore you.' I feel so frustrated because I feel like Angel is being so sweet to me and I don't deserve it. Yea, I am a better man than I was over a year ago but I still stay busy with work and I haven't taken Angel on a date in at least two months. That's too long and I miss her. Sherry is still riding me hard and pressuring me to look my best and be at my best. I don't understand it but I feel like she has somebody on her mind she wants me to meet tonight. It seems she's setting me up for something to happen but I can't read her mind. Now that i'm ready, I go back into my room to put on my suit and I decide to quickly text Angel back, saying, 'So would you like to go out with me next weekend? I will pick you up in my car and even hold the door for you.' I hope she likes that response and that she's happy. I don't wanna go back to the way we we're when we use to fight like cats and dogs all the time. Seems like since we went to South America together, we have become so close and dependent on each other. SO in love and we get along so well. I think the worse fight we had since then was over Carol but we made up so quickly. I'm hoping we can stay made up. Now I come back out of the room dressed up and Sherry is all smile, bragging on me to the stylist. She also brags on me and then it's time to leave. We arrive at the convention and the tension is on. So much action going on, there is over 100 tables set up for different companies and there is celebrities just crawing through this place. I'm very disappointed Angel wasn't invited but some how I got a personal invitation. Sherry is walking with me and so is my punlicist. They both tell me details about each table as we walk past and my head is spinning. I could easily be making up to 10 movies before the year is up if I sigh contracts with all of these tables. Not to mention the commercials I could land or even the writers I could join. I was really missing Angel and it's not that I no longer think about her but my mind is in work mode now, as it always seems to be and I began to network. Sherry is talking the ears off of a lot of business owners and has me doing the same. So far I have signed with two tables and already set up a meeting with another table. It's going well and i'm feeling better about coming here. Sherry had walked off for awhile, so I decided to pull out my phone to get a break and check to see if Angel responded to my last tweet but i'm totally caught unaware as I feel somebody grab my shoulder and a soft, angel-like, voice, says, 'Hey Jesse.' I turn around and my heart drops in my stomach. It's katie and I had no idea she was going to be here or that she would come talk to me. I do my best to ignore my nerves and carry conversation. I give her a gentle hug and say, 'Hey katie, how are you? How is Rick?' Katie smiled shy and said, 'Oh Rick and little Ricky is fine.' I smirk and ask, 'Little Ricky?' Katie now blushes and says so damn cute, 'Yea...Im a mother now.' I sigh and say, 'Well good for you. I am so happy you finally started a family and married somebody who loves you.' katie sighed with a nod and said, 'Yea. Well, what about you and Angel?' I smile and say, 'Shes great. Well, shes been a little stressed lately but ive been so busy that I havent gotten to really spend time with her like I should and I feel so bad, ya know?' katie was facing the ground with a nod like she was thinking deep and said soft, 'yea...I do.' I then smirk and said, 'This room tonight is so crazy. Over 100 tables and I heard there is going to be even more tomorrow night.' Katie chimed in quickly and said, 'Yea, tell me about it. I bet ive talked until my brain actually hurts. Im tired of giving my history and future goals. I feel like I should have wrote down everything on paper and just passed it out. Of course that wouldnt be very professional.' I agreed and said, 'Nothing easy is ever professional.' katie was laughing and some reason her laugh felt nice to me. I felt like she got me and I was getting her. We are always hard-working and never time for the things we treasure like family. Katie now looks around behind her, faces me and says, 'I dont know about you but im dying for a drink in this place. All this hard work and nothing for it.' I nodded and said, 'I could really use a drink too. Maybe we can sneak out and go get one.' Katie smirked and said, 'That would be so great. I wanna get away from my publicist so bad.' I smirked and asked, 'You too?' Katie nodded with a scoff and said, 'YES! If she tells me which way to walk any longer tonight, I am purposely going to go the opposite direction, just to tick her off.' I laughed and said, 'katie is always the rebellous one.' Katie was red in her cheeks and said, 'Ah, yea, somebody has gotta stand up to her.' I smirked thinking about the old days when I was young and in love with Katie. I know things have changed and we're both moved on with our lives but tonight I feel trapped in the moment with her. I feel like the old memmories are flooding my mind and they've gotta be flooding hers because she can't stop smiling. I love her smile and I just want a break. Angel understands me more than she ever has but she just doesn't understand my work completely. I know she loves me and cares about me but she demands a little more out of me than I think is fair. Sherry now comes back to where I am at, smiles and says, 'Oh well look who you found. Hi, Katie.' Sherry hugs katie and then says, 'Its so nice to see you again, how are you?' Katie started talking away to Sherry like they we're long, lost, friend's and it really feels like the old days. Sherry certainly isn't this fond of Angel and why I don't know but she's crazy for Katie and has always wanted us to be together. I'm just standing there listening to the conversation and Katie is so nice and down to earth. Then she tells Sherry she wants a drink and Sherry says the same. She faces me and ask if I too want to go for drinks. I say yes and before I know it, we are out the door and in a taxi. I have yet to check my phone because I am fascinated at how Katie has not changed, even though she's now a mother of a handsome, son and she's a hard working woman. I feel like I know now why it's been so hard to get over here the last 20, 25, years. She's a wonderful, person. We get to the bar and as we drink, Katie and I keep talking. She tells me her dog died but that she alreay got a new one and she shows me some videos on her phone. I think it's funny and I explain to her I still never got a dog because Angel is allergic. Katie feels bad for me and tells me she will get me a dog. I feel so crazy right now and I don't know how to control myself. The drinks keep coming and katie and I are talking so much like we've not talked in ages. It's like we had so much to catch up on, I was blown away. Sherry tells me she's tired and that she's headed back to the hotel to rest. I stick around with katie and have totally lost track of time. All I know is i'm getting blitzed and i'm also love drunk over Katie tonight. She's so pretty in her dress and she's so pleasent to conversate with. Where has this been all this time? How did we ever end up the way we did? Finally as the night grew older, I was getting too drunk to leave alone and I know Katie was also very drunk. We we're just laughing up a storm and enjoying our time together. We both get in a taxi to leave and while we're laughing up a storm, I feel the tension strong and I know we are getting in the mood. I've not been able to sex my wife in a whole week and that's too long for me. I'm use to having it every week just about and i'm weak. Katie is charming to me as she is completely herself and so relaxed because she's so drunk. We started kissing and needless to say, the kiss grew out of control. I took Katie back to her hotel to make sure she was safe but I actually didn't wanna leave and she didn't want me to. we kissed some more and after awhile, I did something terrible. It felt good but it was terrible. I was honestly too drunk to really know my surroundings but I had enough mind to know this is a sin. I undressed katie, I attacked her and I had my way with her. I slept with her and I didn't even have protection. It wasn't the same as before and it wasn't the same as when i'm with Angel. I knew I was cheating, she knew she was cheating but some reason we couldn't help ourselves. We both wanted sex, we we're both tired from working so hard and we needed some stress relieved off of us. What better way than to have sex? It was good too. It was wrong, hot, katie has such a hot voice when she moans my name and I was getting off on her. It was like a dream. It didn't even seem real. I guess I kept thinking about the old times and I was picturing us back at 18 and 19, just making love. I never even looked at the time, checked my phone or called Angel like I promised I would. I had told Angel I wouldn't keep her up waiting but I did. I kept her up all night. I am a horrible, husband.

Angel's pov.
    I'm sitting up in bed, I assumed Jesse stopped responding to me because he was busy at the convention and I know what a pain Sherry can be. So I was patient and I was calm. I had all the kids in bed, I sat up in my bed and I had music going to keep me awake. I was reading a car magazine even to keep awake. Finally it got to be 1am and I figured Jesse would be just getting into his hotel and need time to undress for bed and maybe order a snack or watch some tv even. I thought of all possible ideas of what he was doing. I really was calm for somebody who often worries about her husband because she knows anything could happen. The longer I wait, the more I worry. I finally can't take it, text Jesse and say, 'Hey, you out of the convention yet baby?' I then go down into my kitchen for a bottle of water and turn on the tv, sitting on the couch. Another 20 minutes go by and still Jesse hasn't texted back or call. I do my best to shrug it off and be patient. That is until 2am rolled around. Now i'm starting to get worried and i'm also upset. He promised he wouldnt make me wait up too late but 2am is too late. I am so tired and I miss my man. I hope he isnt upset that I wasnt too happy when he left earlier today but I was just sad he was going away and I didnt get to make love to him at all this week. Seems like when we dont make love, we are very on edge. We need to keep doing it regular to keep our marriage strong. Now it's 2:15 and i'm so sick to my stomach. I text Jesse again and say, 'Are you asleep or something? Where are you?' I decide to watch a tv show but find myself falling asleep. I jump back up and decide to text Sherry. It's not like she will ever reply to me but it's worth a shot. Of course she too isn't responding, which worries me. I assume they are very busy but at 2am? I would think the convention is over by now. Drew some reason was awake now, coming down the steps. I question what he's doing and he says he wants some advil because his head hurts. I help him out and then watch some more tv. I really hate to think the worst and I don't like assuming bad things but it's not like Jesse to say he's going call early and not do it. If he is late, it's normally not more than 30 minutes. It's been over and hour and I don't know what to do. Before I know it, I am up and pacing the floors. I have my cell in my hand and I am walking around, just nervous and anxious. I can't hardly stand this and decide to sit at our bar and lay my head down. The pressure is getting to me and I began to sob. I can't imagine the reason why he's not calling and decide since Sherry also didn't respond, that it could be an imergency. I call Sherry and it takes me to voicemail. Is her phone really turned off? That means she has either kept it off during the convention and it's still going on or else she shuts it off at night when she sleeps. Maybe Jesse has too went to sleep because he was so tired. Normally though he always wakes up to the sound of a text message and replies. He knows it could be important business or a family memebr like his own mother. That got me thinking I could call her but it's so late. If he's hurt though, I need to know he's ok. I called up Ginger and she was asleep. I told her what was going on and she said, 'Oh... That doesnt sound like Jesse at all. Did you try Sherry?' I nodded and said, 'I did. Maybe I should call Jesse this time instead of text.' Ginger agreed and said, 'Call me back if you get nothing. I need to know hes okay too.' I nodded and said, 'You will always be the first person I call if something is ever wrong with Jesse.' Ginger thanked me and we hung up. I called Jesse and his phone kept ringing. He never answered it and finally it gets to voicemail. I leave a desperate, message, saying, 'Hon, its me. Are you ok? Its amost 3am and you haven never called me. I know you were busy tonight but I just need to know you are ok. Im sorry maybe if im waking you up but you have me worried baby. Please call back as soon as you get this. Your mother is also concerned why you havent called. I miss you. talk to you later.' I hang up and I fall back on the couch. This is just pure torture and I don't see how I deserve this. I love him so much and he has been so sweet the last couple of months. He has really poured out his soul to me and the way he's made love to me has been beyond my wildest dreams. I only hope I met his expectations. Although i'm sure that isn't the reason he's not calling me. It can't be because that would be unfair. The more I sat and thought, I started falling back asleep. Of course I jump back up when it's 4:45 and text Ginger, saying, 'Still no answer from Jesse. Should we worry?' Ginger quickly text back and says, 'I will try Sherry and then I will try his publicist.' I feel a little more at ease hoping Sherry will respond to Ginger because she likes her. Why she hates me so much, I will never know. All I know is that I am dying to hear Jesse's voice right now. I just wanna know he's okay. Finally Ginger replies with, 'Sherrys phone is off. That means she is asleep. Its possible Jesse is asleep too. Try him again later. Good night sweetheart.' I sigh and quickly reply with, 'Good mom. Love you.' Now i'm feeling kind've silly and somewhat relieved. I hope Ginger is right but that means either Jesse was so tired he can't even hear his phone or else he forgot to call me which is unlike him. He always talks to me and the kids too. The way he sounded in his text earlier, he was so adorable and sweet. There's no way he would forget that fast. I guess the only solution is that he was super tired and he's sound asleep in bed. I decided I can't lose anymore sleep and go up to my bed. I get underneath my covers but find myself just laying there wide awake. This is terrible. I turned to my side and close my eyes but not even 5 minutes later, I turned to my other side and had my eyes open. Something doesn't seem right to me. I know my husband, i've been with him for 18 years. something is wrong. I jump back up out of bed and go back to pacing the floors. I decide to call Carol and wake her up. She's half asleep and says, 'Hey mom. You ok?' I sigh and say, 'No, I am worried about dad.' Carol now takes a heavy breath and ask, 'Why? Where is dad?' I pause and then say, 'I dunno Carol. He never called me before bed and you know that isnt like him.' Carol has some movement over the phone and I can hear Brent's voice in the background. I apologize to her for waking her up and she says, 'No mom, its ok. Why didnt dad call before bed? Did something happen? Did you call the police?' I shake my head with a big breath and say, 'No, grandma seems to think dad was just really tired and went on to bed but no matter how tired, we call each other before bed when one of us is out of town. Your dad doesnt just forget like this.' Carol agrees and says, 'Let me text him. He always responds to me if hes alright.' I sigh and say, 'Ok sweetie. Thanks. Hey if you and Brent wanna come to dinner tomorrow night, youre both more than welcome.' Carol smiles cute and says, 'Sounds good mom. Thanks.' We both hang up and I plop on the couch, hoping Jesse responds to Carol and he's ok. Of course not even 10 minutes go by and Carol sends me a text saying, 'Dad isnt answering me.' I am freaked out and just sit there feeling so helpless. Maybe I should try his hotel room. If only I knew the number. I could look it up. I went off into the office room and turned the computer on. I waited until it was loaded and then I searched for the hotel he would be in. I called the front desk and asked to speak to Jesse McCartney. They had to know who was calling and I told them I was his wife and that it was an emergency. They put me on hold to contact his room and once they came back on the line, I was hopeful till they said, 'I am sorry mam, there is no answer. Would you like us to send somebody up to his room?' I then felt kind've crazy and said, 'Um, no. If hes sleeping, I dont wanna keep disturbing him. Thank you though.' They hung up with me and I decided I was tired and needed to give this thing a break. I went in on the couch, taking a blanket with me and rested on the couch. Then at 7:35, I jumped back up. I really slept the rest of the night and i'm thankful too because my body needed it. I look at my phone and still no answer. This is killing me. I better start trying to call his phone again.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Chapter 23. part 1.

Jesse's pov.
    I am dead asleep in another world. I have a huge hang over and I am stiff as a bored. This has been the wildest weekend and it's not even clicking together in my head exactly all that is happened. All I know is i'm not where I should be. As i'm lost in a dream, I start to hear my phone in the distant. It keeps getting louder and closer though. Finally i'm awake and I realize my phone is ringing like crazy. I sit up quick out of what I assume is my bed but I had no clue where I really was. I answer my phone and hear Angel saying, 'Heey hon. Oh its so good to hear your voice. Did you have a really busy night last night?' I try to get my thoughts together to answer and soon feeling something rubbing against my leg and see the covers move. I glance over and finally realize Katie is in the bed with me, naked and starting to wake up too. I freak and don't know what to do. Angel clears her throat and says, 'Jesse...are you awake yet sweetie?' I clear my throat too and say, 'Yea, I just have a bad headache. It was a very long night last night.' Angel awwes over the phone and says, 'I am so sorry hunny. I missed you and because you didnt call me last night, I was afraid something happened to you.' I feel bad and say, 'I meant to call you, honest. I just got caught up in last night.' Angel sighs and says, 'Well I understand and I am glad you are alright. Please dont worry me like that no more.' I feel so terrible and say, 'I didnt mean to worry you so bad.' Angel sighed some more and says, 'I was up half the night trying to get a hold of you to make sure you werent hurt or lost.' I feel so small and worse, Katie is now sitting up awake with the sheets up around her and she's yawning so loudly. I cover her mouth, making her pull away and say, 'Stop please. I have a hangover.' I freak and now Angel speaks over the phone and says, 'What was that, hun?' I cover up and say, 'Baby my head is killing me. I think I should take some advil and I really need to take a shower. I am okay though and I will be home tomorrow night. okay?' Angel sighed even heavier this time and said, 'Ok Jesse, I hope your head feels better. I will text you later. I love you.' I feel like total crap and say, 'Love you too babe.' We hang up and as soon as I hang up, I turn to face Katie. She is just sitting there gazing out into space. I don't even speak up, I just clear my throat and continue to sit quietly wondering how we ended up here and what we're going to do next. Finally katie speaks up and says, 'Rick is going to kill me.' I agree and say, 'I cant imagine what Angel is going to do. Shes going to be devistated.' katie gave me a stern look like i have never seen and said, 'You are a complete asshole. i just want you to know that.' I was shocked she called me that and I as faced the floor feeling so bad, Katie spoke up again and said, 'But now I know why Angel loves you so much.' I look up at katie surprised as she adds, 'You are a lover, Jesse. You are really firey and passionate. I almost forgot how good in bed you are.' I swallow hard and say, 'All I remember Katie, is the old times and I guess it made me miss them.' Katie agreed and said, 'It was the same with me. It felt like we were 18 and 19 again.' I agreed and said, 'yea, it did...' Katie sighed and said, 'Well it was nice but Jesse, we are both married now and to other people. What we did last night is just one time and it will never happen again.' I sighed, ran my hand through Katie's hair gently and said, 'You are an amazing woman and such a beautiful person. I feel like your charm over took me last night and that is why I had to have you.' katie smirked and said, 'You are too much. Angel loves you though and you cant break her heart. I love Rick and I dont wanna break his heart either.' I felt bad, kisssed Katie's cheek and said, 'You are so loving and sweet. Rick is very lucky to have you but I will never forget you. I really never have forgot you. Ive thought about you countless times over the years.' katie smiled and said, 'I thought about you too. We really had something going, Jesse. We just have to accept that we made our descisions and I know you wont be disappointed with Angel.' I nodded and said, 'I know. She was up all night worried why I didnt call.' Katie felt bad too and asked, 'What are you going to tell her? We cant lie to our spouses.' I agreed and said, 'I guess tell her the truth...but shes going to be so upset and I am not sure she will understand this.' katie sighed and said, 'Rick is probably going to kick your ass.' I laughed and said, 'I would like to see Rick try. After all, you could have stopped me last night.' katie giggeld and said, 'As horny as you were? no way. You attacked me like an ape.' I laughed as well and said, 'Well im sorry but I hadnt had sex in a week and I was all stressed out from working. and you, you were so easy to talk to and I felt like you got me.' Katie smiled and said, 'I do get you. I am in your shoes most of the time.' I sighed, rubbed my hands over my face and then hugged Katie up in my arms. She leaned against my chest and said, 'I think its best we stay friends but from a distance and if we see each other in person, to let things go and move on.' I agreed and said, 'Exactly. Thats the only solution to protect our families. I love my kids.' Katie looked me up in the eyes and said, 'I love my son too so much.' I kissed Katie's forehead and said, 'Okay well, im gonna grab my clothes and go.' Katie sighed and said, 'Ok. Be safe getting back to your hotel and have a nice life, Jesse.' I let out a huge breath and say, 'Anything you ever need katie or if anything happens to Rick, I will be here for you.' Katie smirked and said, 'Dont leave your wife, Jesse. That would be the dumbest mistake of your life.' I nodded, finally stood up to start getting dressed but before I left, I crawled back onto the bed and kissed katie right on her lips. She moaned and as we let go, Katie giggled and said, 'You better get out of here while you still can.' I sighed, smirked at her and started leaving out of the room. I gave her the kissy face, making her giggle out loud and then I feel my phone getting a text. I glance down and read, 'Sorry to be so annoying cuz youre clearly stressed out but I want you to have a good day call me when you have a chance.' I sigh heavy, wondering how I am going to explain things to Angel without lying or making her super upset. I hope she will forgive me.

Drew's pov.
    I miss my dad and I miss my girlfriend. She was my first one and I have yet to like anyone else. I don't wanna break up with her but she's being so selfish lately. She refuses to come over my place unless the camnera crew is here which is unfair and my sister warned me that she only liked me for the fame but I wouldn't listen. I decide after second bell, to just go up to her locker and tell her how I feel. I get to her locker and she's busy switching out her books.
    I'm about to start talking but she surprises me and says, 'Theres my baby, I have a present for you.' I glare at her and ask, 'You have a present for me?' She pulls something out of her purse and once she hands it to me, it's a watch. I glare at her and ask, 'Why did you get me a watch?' She reaches over to kiss my lips and then as she hugs up my waste, she says, 'Because I love you very much and you are such an amazing boyfriend.' I sigh heavy and hold her waste tight. Then I kiss her forehead and said, 'You really are an amazing girlfriend after all.' Lindsey looks up at me with a cute, smirk and says, 'What can I say... I love to give gifts, especially to the people who matter most in my life.' I raise up my eyebrows shocked and ask, 'Really? I'm one of those people?' Lindsey grabs my side, making it tickle and says, 'What do you think, Drew?' I sigh and as I continue to hold her, the hall monitor walks past and says, 'No PDA in the school halls.' I smirk at Lindsey hug her waste tight one more time and then steal another kiss. She blushes and says, 'I think we should get to our next class. Walk with me?' I sigh and say, 'Well actually my class is on the opposite side from yours but... ok. Yea, let me carry your books for you.' Lindsey quickly kisses my cheek and says, 'Ok boyfriend. Love you.' I sigh and say, 'I know. Love you too.' I kiss her cheek as well and as we walk, she grabs onto my arm. One of her girlfriends came walking up beside us, gabbing away about some guy and girl breaking up because of what he guy did that was horrible to her and Lindsey says, 'Well I have the best boyfriend in the whole world and he would never do that to me.' I smirk but then have to defend myself with her friend says, 'Yea but hes younger than you.' I speak up and say, 'Who cares if I am younger. Im taller and im athetlic.' Lindsey also deffends me and says, 'Drew is sweet, funny and romantic.' Her friend giggles and ask,'Are you having sex?' I speak up again and say, 'Of course not. Im a gentlman.' Her friend bust out laughing and says, 'Ok... if that is what you chose to call it. Sounds more like a freezer to me.' I keep talking though and say, 'I am not a freezer.' Lindsey finally starts talking and says, 'He wants to save me for a special time and then we will have sex. Be nice to him.' Her friend continued to laugh though and said, 'Youre dating a loser, Lindsey. Grow up and date people your own age.' She finally walked off and I sighed, feeling bad. Then Lindsey faced and said in a baby voice, 'Shes just jealous cuz youre famous and you dont wanna date her instead of me.' I shrugged and said, 'Youre prettier than she is.' Lindsey lit up so big and said, 'Aw, youre so awesome. Just keep being you baby. I love you so much.' She hugged up my neck, stole a kiss from me and then went in to her class with her books. I waved to her, sighed heavy so glad thats all over with and very shocked. Here I thought I was going to have a talk with her to tell her im upset shes using me for fame but she gave me a present and has been so cute today. The way she stood up for me felt nice. Maybe I really do have a good girlfriend and Carol just can't see it. I'm not sure but I can't wait to show off my watch at home.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Anoher warning: Get tissues for this chapter... it's going to mind-blow you & it's super dramatic!
    Nothing like you ever thought was possible. Super heart-whrenching.

Chapter 23. Part 2.

Angel's pov.
    Jesse was supposed to come in today from his convention and I was anxious to see him. I really missed and I felt like he needed to come home and rest. He worked hard this weekend and got very little sleep. I could tell because he was so stressed out over the phone with me. Then before he got on the plane this morning, he sent me a text, asking me out on a date again. I said yes but made him promise me he would come home and rest first. After he agreed, I wished him a good flight and called up his mom to see if she was available and would she care to watch the two little kids for us today. She said ok which made me so happy. I quickly got them dressed up for the day, got all their stuff ready and drove them all the way down to her house. They were so happy to see her and she was happy to see them. I kissed their little faces goodbye, telling them to be good. Crew started crying which made me feel bad. I hugged him up and calmed him down till he fell asleep. I guess he was tired from the car ride. Now Ginger sends me off so I get back in the car and drive back home. I started picking up around the house and getting the bedroom ready for Jesse. I wanted him to take a nap, then we we're going out to dinner and then I wanted to bring him home and make love to him. At least I was hoping that would all work out. Not much longer after I finished fixing up our room and lit a few candles, I hear noise downstairs and I hear Jesse's voice, saying, 'Thank you sir. Have a good day.' The front door shuts and I run down the steps. Jesse looks up, half grins and says, 'Hey babe.' I go up to him, steal a big kiss and say, 'Mm, I missed you hun.' Jesse smiles sly and says, 'I missed you too. Where are Crew and Faith?' I giggle and says, 'Maybe your mom has them...' Jesse raises up one eyebrow and ask, 'Maybe?' I nod, kiss him again and say, 'Come up to bed...' Jesse sighs, taking my hands and follows me upstairs. he looks around and says, 'Awe, whats the occasion?' I giggle and say, 'No occasion baby, just thought candles would be relaxing.' Jesse layed on the bed and said, 'Wow this is super comfy. Baby you always know what I need, thank you.' I kiss his cheek and say, 'Mhmm. I do.' Jesse smirks and watches me as I take off his shoes, tossing them off and then I took off his pants, wrapping covers over us and hugging him up to rest. I petted on his head and said, 'I wanna know everything that happened this weekend.' Jesse sighed and said, 'Can we talk about it at dinner? I just wanna sleep.' I sigh, nod and say, 'Ok sweetie. Glad youre home.' Jesse sighed and said, 'Not as glad as I am.' I continue to hug him up and then I watch him fall asleep. I snuggle so tight in his arms just happy to have him back and without meaning to, I feel asleep with him and didn't wake up till I heared all the kids coming in from school. I ran down to check on all of them and soon Jesse is awake, coming down and visiting with all them. I went back up to start dressing up for our date and Jesse made dinner for the kids. He's the most amazing husband and father. I adore him and I can not wait to make love with him tonight. I'm actually anxious and turned on. I don't know if I will make it through dinner. I may have to drive him to a hotel and make love to him all night instead of eat. I'm not sure he will go for that though since he loves to eat.

Jesse's pov.
    I finished making dinner for the kids, Drew and Arthur was going to babysit and I was taking Angel out on a date. I have to tell her what happened this weekend. I'm not sure how she's going to take it but I can't lie to her. I love her too much. Once I get upstairs, Angel is sitting on our bed with her legs crossed, putting on her jewlery. She looks amazing and i'm excited to have her as my wife. She quickly stands up once her jewlery is on and comes in the bathroom where I am. I'm bending over brushing my teeth but she came behind me, hugging up my waste. I spit in the sink and say, 'Babe, im trying to clean up.' Angel giggled and said so seductive, 'You wanna skip dinner and go rent a hotel room?' I raise up my eyebrows so shocked at her in the mirrow, then I actually face her for real and ask, 'You really wanna skip dinner to rent a hotel?' Angel giggles, hugs my waste up tight and says, 'Of course. I missed you so bad I dont think I can wait till bedtime.' I sighed and said, 'Sweetie im sorry but I have something to tell you at dinner. Its really serious. It cant be ignored.' Angel now glares into my eyes and asked, 'Jesse, is everything ok? I mean, is it something I should worry about?' I tried to comfort her and said, 'No, sweetie. Dont worry. Everything is fine.' Angel took a deep breath and said, 'Ok then. You sure its not something you can't tell me after we make love?' I giggled and said, 'Im sorry. This is more important.' Angel sighed so heavy, had her head down and said, 'Ok well you are telling me not to worry but anything more important than our romantic time, has me worried.' I continue to colmb my hair to fix it and said, 'Babe, I promise. Everything is going to be fine.' Angel freaked out and said, 'Please tell me you arent dying or have cancer.' I got big eyes and said, 'Babe, no! Those are terrible assumptions!' Angel sighed heavy and said, 'Well you said it was something serious.' I shook my head and said, 'Please, relax. Will ya?' Angel sighed aggravated and said, 'Im gonna wait downstairs.' She left out of our bedroom and I look in the mirrow again to double check my hair then went into my closet to get dressed. I put on some nice jeans and then I put on a nice dress shirt and then my watch. I slide on my nice dress boots and hurry downstairs. Angel is in the living room with the kids, hugging on them and kissing on them. I hug and kiss on them too, then grab Angel by the arm and say, 'Come on babe.' She sighs heavy and walks on. I help her in my mustang and drive her to dinner. I take her to our favorite italian restaurant and then we get seated. Angel glances over her menu and says, 'Im really not that hungry. I wish we could just make love instead.' I smirk and say, 'We still can. If what im about to tell you goes over well, then I promise we will leave and go straight to a hotel room.' Angel smiles sly and says, 'Ok, you obviously have something devious up your sleeve. Spill the beans.' I scratch the back of my head and say, 'Well, honestly, it isnt something im going to do, its something I already did and I swear it wasnt devious. It wasnt planned, it was a complete mistake.' Angel takes a deep breath and says, 'Uh, ok?' I sigh and reach across to take Angel's hands, rubbing my thumbs over the top of her hands and say, 'Wow, babe. Your hands are so soft.' A tear started to build up in my eyes. Angel glared at me and said, 'Jesse, what is going on? You are scaring me to death!' I kept crying and said, 'Im sorry. I love you, I really do. This is so hard.' Angel quickly sat in the chair next to me to start hugging me and said, 'Hon, you gotta tell me. I cant help you if I dont know what happened.' I nod and say, 'Its not that easy but ok... Angel, I did something awful over the weekend but I was really stressed out and I hadnt drank in awhile. I guess my body couldnt handle the amount of alcohol.' Angel glares at me confused and ask, 'So you drank at the convention?' I shook my head and said, 'I was working so hard, I was stressed out and tired. Katie was there too.' Angel blew out air of frustration and said, 'Oh here we go... Are we really going back to the Katie drama? Jesse, do you not love me at all?' I was back to sobbing and shaking. Angel was facing her lap while biting her lip, then she gazed up into my eyes and said, 'Is this why you wont go to a hotel with me? You saw Katie and now you love her?' I quickly spoke up to defend myself and said, 'Angel, no. I dont love her in that way but heres the deal...we talked at the convention and it was crazy and crowded. We both were tired from meeting with so many companies that Sherry talked the three of us into some drinks. So I figured it was going to be a friendly thing. It started out that way but then...' Angel was now crying and said, 'I dont think I wanna hear the rest.' I finished my sentince and said, 'Then as we kept talking about old times, we were both tipsy and got a cab together so that we wouldnt get lost or if one of us needed help. I mean we had enough brains left in us to know we needed help. I dont even know what time that was.' Angel sighed heavy and said, 'Please tell me thats the end of your story that you went home and went to bed.' I nodded and said, 'But I didnt go to my own.' Angel faced away from me trying to be so strong but she was rubbing underneath her left eye and sniffing so much. I spoke much softer this time and said, 'I hadnt had sex in a week and I really had plans to wait on you but I was just so drunk and stressed out. Katie brought back all the old feelings and memories, that I just got caught up. Angel, I woke up when you called me the next day and realized I had slept with her. I dont even remember what we did, I just know we did something because we were both naked...I dont love her though. Angel, I could never perposely cheat on you. I love you more than anything.' Angel kept holding her mouth like she was holding back tears until she finally spoke up and said, 'I want you to take me home.' I glared at her and asked, 'You dont wanna eat and go to the hotel?' Angel shook her head real serious and said even more stern, 'I want you to take me home. This date is over.' I spoke up again and said, 'Angel, at least I told you the truth and I am beyond sorry. I am sorry I even went to the convention. Katie is too. She didnt wanna cheat on Rick as much as I didnt wanna cheat on you.' Angel now stands up out of her chair and says calm and quiet, 'I will be waiting outside for you to bring the car around.' I had my head down, so disappointed. I really hoped she would understand and forgive but she wont. She's so upset with me and I am almost sorry I told her the truth although I know in the end, it was right. So I go outside and find her leaned up against a pole, crossing her arms and holding in sobs. I touch her arm and say, 'Babe, you always tell me to be understanding of the kids and their reason when they do something bad I don't like. Cant you be understanding of me?' Angel rubbed her arms up and down, then said, 'Jess, its not the same. You are a grown, man and you know how much I love you. You have totally broke our bond and you broke my heart.' I let out more air, pulled on my hair and then said, 'Listen, I admit I pretended my feelings for Katie were in the past when I knew I always loved her too. Yea, I knew I was getting drunk and that the time was most likely late that I should have been calling you but I was just so stressed out and Katie was too. We needed that break. Im not saying what I did was right, I am only saying I did it for a reason, I regret it but its too late. I am begging you to forgive me. The fact I came clean right away should tell you how much I love you.' Angel sniffled and asked, 'She was with you when I called and woke you up. She was the one making noise in the background that I knew was a womans voice but I believed you when you said it was nothing because I trusted you. She was naked in bed with you and you were okay with that because youre always about sex. Youre a jerk, Jesse. A real ass. I am so sick of you and your attitude towards women.' I was just standing there with my head hung low, feeling so awful and desperate for her understanding and forgiveness. Angel started to let some tears fall and said, 'Please just go get the car so I can go home.' She covered her mouth into her hand just trying not to let out a loud, cry and cause a big, scene. I went and got the car, then I picked her up. She got in and then I started driving home. While we're driving, it was so quiet. I broke the silence and said, 'Angel, I swear I dont really remember anything Katie and I did because we were so drunk. You know im not a heavy drinker and I guess my body couldnt take the amount I had to drink that night. Katie obviously was in the same boat as me. I dont love her the way I love you.' Angel now rolls down the window and says, 'I think I am gonna be sick. Dont tell me anything else please, just drive and take me home. I cant stand the images that are flooding in my mind.' I sighed so heavy just feeling so stressed out again and majorly disappointed. It's obvious that Angel feels just as bad as me or worse. She has no idea how much I hurt myself though and how much I love her. We finally got home and Angel got out of the car with her purse and went ahead of me in the house. I followed her inside and saw she was running straight upstairs. I now go into our bedroom and she slams the bathroom door. I knock on the door calmly and say, 'Babe, just try to understand this situation. Its awful and I am so sorry that I will do anything to make it up to you.' It was quiet for the longest time till Angel now comes back out. She stands there and I as I start to hug her up, she leans her head on my shoulder and cries so heavy. I shut our bedroom door completely and lock it. I continue to hold her and once she looks up into my eyes with her sad eyes, I kiss her forehead and say, 'I love you. I really do.' Angel now rubs under her eye and says softly, 'I am leaving.' I glare at her and ask, 'What?' Angel nods and says, 'I am going back to Ohio, Jesse. Soon as I pack up the kids and I.' I freak out, shake my head and say, 'N-NO! Babe, you cant leave and take the kids. Please stay. I really didnt mean to do what did and I cant take it back or I would. No, dont take my kids. I beg you!' Angel kept clearing up her tears and then said, 'Jesse, I am not a woman of many words and you know that. I do have something to say about all this though...' I waited for her to talk, scared to death and then she breaks my heart in retrun when she says, 'I think you are full of **** and I am not falling for your lies any longer. 18 years of you telling me you dont love Katie anymore. You even drug me to her wedding, I guess to try and win her back. To think... I really believed you changed in the last couple of months and I was so in love with you like never before. Im not stupid though and I am too good for you.' She walked away into our closet and I sat back on our bed, so surprised she said all she did. It was like she shot me in the heart. How can everything in my world change in one night?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Get more tissues Wink

Chapter 24. Part 1.

Arthur's pov.
    It was my nightmare come true. I dreaded something like this because I see it all the time and I really didn't think my parents were capable of this but it happened. My dad cheated on my mom and broke her heart. Now everyone has to pack up and we have to leave. Everyone but Carol. I kinda don't wanna leave because I will be so far away from Sydney and she might need me with being sick and all but I can't control this. My mom bought us all plane tickets and had us all heading out into a van. My dad was hugging all of the kids and crying. Faith cried the most because she doesnt understand whats going on and she doesnt wanna leave my dad. I honestly cant believe my dad did that and I am just so stunned. I hug him too and say, 'I use to think when i was little that one day you would leave us and never come back. I never thought it would be the other way around.' My dad spoke up softly and said, 'Son, I love you. I never meant to hurt this family and I am so ashamed. Please take care of your mother and let her know I really love her with all my heart.' I sighed wondering if hes telling the truth or lieing. Its so hard to tell. I leave out and as I am in the van, all the kids are quiet for a change and sitting still when normally everyone is loud and rowdy. It's so weird and I feel like im dreaming. Drew now grabs at my phone and says, 'Dude, can I please please please text Lindsey. I wanna tell her what is going on.' I pulled away from him and said, 'You can just call her when we get to grandmas and grandpas. ok?' Drew now sighs, crossing his arms and then faced Crew who is crying. My dad came back over to the van, sticking his head in the door and said, 'Guys, daddy loves you and I am gonna come see you soon. ok?' We all kinda nodded, really confused and then he walked back off and I see him talking to my mom and suddenly they start to argue. I just shut the van door so none of the younger kids can hear what is being said, in case they start to curse.

Jesse's pov.
    It's the hardest thing to say goodbye to my kids. I am so weak right now and helpless. Angel is the last one to leave into the van and I grabbed her arm, saying, 'Please baby stay. I will do anything you want. I swear.' Angel pulled away and shouted, 'Bull crap, Jesse. All you wanna do **** with me and play with my emotions. I am not staying here and putting up with you any longer!' I shouted back and said, 'Angel, that is not true! Just because I made one mistake, suddenly I am the devil and a horrible husband and father?' Angel replied so angry and upset, shouting, 'You dont know how it feels to hear you say you had sex with another woman. I would never do that to you under any curcumstances... How would you like me just to come home from a weekend trip and tell you, oh hey just wanna tell you I had sex with a past lover because I got a little drunk and we had past connections so we wanted to feel that again cuz we work hard but dont worry, I still love you more and I told you the truth up front so it makes it all ok and we can just move on. Well guess what, I am moving on Jesse. I am going back to Ohio and leaving you for good. You have chased me away too many times and this time when you come after me, I WONT BE COMING BACK!' Angel had tears in her eyes and she stormed away from me. I yelled back and said, 'FINE! YOU ARE ALWAYS UNGREATFUL OF ME ANYWAY. MAYBE ITS YOU WHO DOESNT DESERVE ME!' I quickly bit my tongue because I knew I spoke too quick in reply and I said the wrong thing. I didn't really mean that and I hated it. Angel got into the van, shutting the van door stern and then the van drove away. I was so angry and uspet, I went back in the house, slamming the front door and throwing down everything in my sight. I pushed off the 200 dollar vase on the table in our hall and broke it. Then I slid down against the wall and I cried like a baby. I actually cried hard like a little kid. I just watched my family leave out of my life and I can't bare the pain I am feeling right now. My cell rang and I hoped it was Angel but it was Jake. He knew there was something wrong in my voice and asked, 'Dude, whats going on?' I caught my breath enough to say, 'Jake, my family is gone.' He cleared his throat and asked, 'What? Whats going on?' I answered back so upset and said, 'I cheated on Angel this weekend with katie and told her right away hoping she would forgive me but shes gone, Jake.... she took the kids and they are headed on a plane to Ohio.' Jake was quiet at first but then shouted so loud into the phone, 'DUDE! WHAT IS FUCKING WRONG WITH YOU?' I sighed pressing my face into my arm and started crying again. I hated this and then I hear Jake say over the phone, 'Ugh, I am coming over. You are unbelievable man.' He hung up and I hung up too, so upset. All I could do was relive watching the van pull out and I kept crying till I couldnt breath. Jake showed up almost an hour later, stepping over the broken glass and finding me sitting at my bar with my head layed down on my arm, texting other friends and Sherry. I raise up and say, 'Thanks for coming over. I feel so awful.' Jake sighs and says, 'You look awful. Your eyes are blood shot!' I nod and say, 'I havent cried this hard since my grandfather died.' Jake patted my back and asked, 'How did you get with Katie? Why did you get with her man, I thought you were so over her?' I nodded and said, 'I am, I swear! Its just, we were both at the convetion and one thing led to another. We went for drinks, we kept talking and we were just so drunk, we had sex. Isnt that normal?' Jake shrugged and said, 'For you, ya its normal to have sex when you are drunk. Did you not think about Angel once?' I sighed and said, 'Yea I remembered to call her but I just didnt. I was just stressed out that she was demanding so much of my time when she knew how busy I was. She was making me feel like I wasnt doing enough for her.' Jake faced out in space for a minute, then faced me and said, 'Youre an ass but hey, I would take your side anyday. Thats what friends are for.' I sighed and then said, 'Jake, I dont care whose side you take, I just want my family back.' Jake patted my back some more and said, 'Dont beat yourself up. You told her the truth. I bet you anything once she takes time to be upset at you and gets over the intial shock, she will be glad you were honest and upfront and come right back home to you. She loves you dude and I am not just saying that either. I know for a fact that Angel is madly crazy deeply so in love with you that I dont see her staying mad at you for long.' I continued to sigh and said, 'I so hope you are right. I will die if Angel and I dont work things out.' Jake smirked and said, 'What do you say we go grab something to eat, maybe some comfort food, we hit up all the boys and we go hang out at the pool hall? It will be just like old times and maybe playing some pool, will take your mind off of this some.' I sighed and said, 'I dunno man. Id rather get on a plane and chase after Angel but she told me if I come after her again, she isnt coming back home this time. You think shes serious?' Jake shrugged and said, 'I honestly dont know. Just think about it, man... Im gonna go use the bathroom while you do.' I sighed, looked at my background of my phone, seeing the picture of Angel in our swimming pool, holding Crew. I miss her so bad I start to let out some tears again. It's so hard.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Chapter 24. Part 2.

Angel's pov.
    Thank God for my son, Arthur. While we're all riding the plane to Ohio, Arthur has me hugged up, letting me lay my head on his shoulder. He's petting my hair and saying, 'Mom, its gonna be ok. I dont wanna see you cry.' I kissed his head and said, 'I love you baby. Thank you for always being by my side.' Arthur smiled and said, 'Well why wouldnt I be on your side? Youre an amazing mother and friend. You do so much for the family and dad has no idea what he is throwig away.' I sighed, patted Arthur's leg and looked out the window at the clouds. My heart is so broken and I dont even know what to do. I am completely beside myself and I can't even cry. I can't even feel my heart beating. My lover, my bestfriend, my world, was all a lie. He lied to me and played me for a fool. The one person I trusted above all people. I shared everything with him. I gave him 110% of my breath just to make him happy and its all over now. I dont even know what to do first, I am so lonely right now and afraid. I cant wait to get home to my parents. We finally land after 4 hours of being on the plane and Crew is so restless, as well as Faith wont stop asking questions. She wants to know why we are leaving daddy and I cant tell her why. I cant even think about the reason right now. I just wanna run home. I get us a van and then it takes us to my parent's home. Arthur is in protective mode like he always is and is staying close by me and hugging me a lot. I feel good to have him but it's not enough because he's too young to really understand. I finally get to the front door of my parent's house and I turn the nob. It unlocks and I am so relieved. My mom comes around the corner curious who is coming inside and when she sees me, she lights up and runs to hug us all. After hugging all the kids, she raises up to look me in the eyes and says, 'Angel, wheres Jesse?' I cover my mouth again so I wont cry infront of the kids and say, 'Please can we step out on the porche and talk?' My mom sends the kids off into the living room, yelling for my dad to come entertain them and then walks out with me on the porch. We sit on the bench and as my mom takes my hands, I start to cry. My mom rubs my hands with her thumbs and says, 'Angel, what is going on?' I continue to cry and say in between sobs, 'I left...Jesse.' My mom glares into my eyes and says, 'Why? Did something happen bad?' I nodded and said so helplessly, 'He cheated on me this weekend with his ex girlfriend, Katie Cassidy. The one I told you about before. He slept with her and when he came home, he confessed to it.' My mom hugged me up and then asked looking into my eyes, 'Did he do it on purpose, I mean, does he still love you?' I shrugged and said, 'he claims he was just drunk and so was she. He tried to stop me from leaving but I was so sick at the thought of him in bed with her, I had to run away. Mom, my heart is so broken I cant even feel it beating. I just wanna crawl under a rock and hide. I am so scared right now. My whole world has just came crashing down, mom.' My mom continued to hold me, pressing me against her chest and letting me know she is there for me and loves me so much. I continued to cry and then I said, 'If its okay, mom, I wanna call Christi and talk to her a minute. Can you please keep the kids busy and not show them what all is going on?' My mom nodded and said, 'Of course, dear. I was just about to order your dad a pizza so I will just order enough for all of us to eat.' I sighed and said, 'Thanks mom.' I quickly pulled Christi up on my phone and once she knew what was going on, she ran over with Ciarra to talk with me. We sat on the bench and as we talked, Christi said, 'Its just so weird, I mean, two days ago you were texting me and telling me how amazing Jesse is. Now youre telling me he's been a liar and cheated on you. Are you sure he meant to though? I mean, it sounds like he told you right away because he knew he made a mistake and loves you. I really doubt he meant to hurt you. It just doesnt sound like the Jesse you tell me about all the time over the phone.' I started to sob again and said, 'Well thats because Jesse was putting on a good front. Its obvious he loved Katie the entire time of our marriage and he may have tried to work things out with me on the account we have kids together and its obvious he enjoys having sex with me but I started to believe he was in love with me the way I was him. It was all a lie, though. He got Katie like he finally wanted.' Christi cleared her throat and said, 'Well, for what it's worth, I am so glad to have you back here again and I am here for you whatever you need.' I hugged Christi so tight and then the pizza man showed up. We followed him inside and helped all the kids get a piece or two of pizza. My mom then started making up beds and i'm shocked when I get a text from Jesse that says, 'When can I call the kids before they sleep?' I sigh and write back, '8:30. My time.' I sit there feeling nervous and wait anxiously for him to reply. He doesnt understand how much I love him and how upset I am. I wish the whole Katie thing never happened and that he never told me he slept with her. All I wanted last night was to make love to him like we always do because it feels so good to be in bed with him but I guess even that isnt enough to keep him from wanting katie more. Finally Jesse replies to me and I kinda hope he misses me. I read the text and it says, 'Ok. I will call and wish them good night then.' I throw my phone down on the couch, looking out the window at the sun setting and cry some more. Arthur now comes over by me, sitting next to me and says, 'Mom...' He hugs me and as I hug him back, I say, 'Oh Arthur, this is all a bad dream.' Arthur nodded and said, 'Dont worry mom. We will get through this.' We keep hugging and then I say, 'How about going and asking Grandma to put on a movie for everyone to watch?' He walked off and I went into my dad's office, finding him on his computer as always. I sit next to him and he faces me. I sniffle and say, 'Dad, my heart is completely broken.' My dad reached his hand over to rub my shoulder and said, 'Angel, there is no guy who has ever loved you more than me. I am so sorry that Jesse cheated on you. He is a jerk and he doesnt deserve you anyway. You just have to be confident in yourself because I think you might find somebody better. Maybe even somebody who likes church and will take you.' I felt so terrible because Jesse did take me to church for awhile but I too stopped going, not just him. I haven't even prayed in a long time so that could also be why my world is falling apart so bad. I hug my dad and then as I leave out into the hallway, my phone is ringing. I glance down to see who it is and my heart is racing. Jesse is calling and I answer trying to be calm. Jesse sounds like he is trying to do the same, saying, 'Hey...the kids still up?' I sigh and say, 'Yea, they are watching a movie. Are you wanting to say goodnight?' Jesse surprises me and kind've upsets me when he says, 'Yea, I wanna do it now because im about to head out to the pool hall with the boys.' I am shocked and say, 'Oh...which boys? Jake and Frank or Todd and josh?' Jesse sighs over the phone and says, 'I honestly dont know, Jake invited me so I guess whoever is there.' I take another breath feeling so awkward and said, 'Well ok... hold on and I will get the kids.' Jesse is quiet over the phone and all I wanted to do was cry my eyes out. He broke my heart and he isn't even chasing after me this time. Of course I told him not to chase me so maybe he's actually listen and if he is, then that kills me. Maybe he's going to see Katie again. I wouldn't be suprised if he did. Now I tell the kids that Jesse is on the phone and they are all excited. I put Jesse on speaker phone and he says, 'Heeey guys. You being good?' They all nodded and Faith said so cute, 'We are at grandmas house and were watching a movie. Are you coming too daddy?' Jesse sighed over the phone and said, 'Sorry baby. Daddy has to stay in California but I will miss you and I will send you kisses through the phone.' Faith started to whine around and said, 'I want you to come daddy because you have to tuck me in. You have to get away the monsters daddy. The monsters are too scary.' Jesse sighed even heavier over the phone and said, 'Faith, mommy will have to get the monsters tonight.' Faith whined until I got her and took Jesse off speaker phone. I put the phone to my ear and said, 'Jess, im gonna get everybody in their night clothes. Be careful tonight.' Jesse cleared his throat and said, 'I will be fine, thank you. Good night.' He hung up so quick that I couldn't believe he didn't let me say anything else. I stuck the phone in my back pocket and did my best to hold it all together but I was so hurt. Already Jesse is headed out with the boys so I see how easily he's going to get over me. I guess all that is left now, is devorce and this time it wont be just a game we're playing. It's the real deal.

Jesse's pov.
    I'm out with the boys trying to get my mind off everythig and cool down but Angel sends me a horrifying text that says, 'Just wanted to say before I go to bed that I want a devorce. I will call tomorrow and set up a court date.' I just stand there with my stick and don't move. Jake pats my back and says, 'Dude, its your turn.' I sigh so upset and angry. Jake sighs and ask, 'What is it?' I finally let out a big breath and say softly towards his ear, 'Angel just texted me and said she wants a devorce.' Jake now looks at me with wide eyes and says, 'Dude! Seriously?? So shes not going to forgive you?' I shrug so agravted and say, 'I dunno...whatever, though. I gave her the best I had up until this point and if its not good enough for her, then I have to move on.' Jake shakes his head though and says, 'Jesse, get ahold of yourself. This is Angel we are talking about... Ya know, the one who brings you pie to bed right before she has amazing sex with you? You brag about it constantly...' I nod and say, 'I havent forgotten that but may I remind you, its been a long time since shes done that. Now that shes also in the entertainment industry, she doesnt have time for little things like that. Infact, shes a whole different person because of it. I actually miss how she was before she was famous.' Jake smirks and says, 'If I was you, I would be calling her up and begging her for mercy.' I shrug and say, 'But I had sex with another woman. Not only that, I enjoyed it. Guilt free.' Jake smirks and ask, 'So you really had fun with Katie? What, a one night stand... Katie doesnt love you.' I sigh and say, 'I know that and I am not in love with Katie but shes hot too and I had my way with her like a animal. I dont remember much but I do remember feeling stress relieve from me... if you know what I mean.' Jake now glares at me and then ask softly, 'Did you have protection on?' I bit my lip while shaking my head and said, 'Nah but I really doubt anything happened. I just know I was desperate that night for affection.' Todd comes over now and says, 'Excuse me ladies but we have a game to play here. Do you need to go powder your noises first or change your tampons?' I scoff and say, 'Of course not. Im just kinda going through something...' Todd faces Jake serious now and says, 'OH he isnt kidding, is he?' Jake shakes his head and says, 'He slept with Katie.' I spoke up, saying, 'Jake!?' Todd now bust out laughing and says, 'NO WAY! You really had an affair? How? Why?' I shake my head disappointed and say, 'This weekend at the convention. Angel is pissed at me and took all the kids to Ohio...' Todd smirks and says, 'I should say so. I would be pissed at you too. What is wrong with you, dick head. Were you that horny or was katie all over you?' I get aggravated and say, 'NO, neither. We were talking, we both got drunk while we were talking and one thing led to another. We were laughing and remembering old times we had together so my body got excited and I had her. I regret it though and I dont expect to see her ever again. I dont think Katie will ever contact me on purpose again either.' Todd sighs while leanning his chin on his pool stick and says, 'Unfuckingbelievable. Poor Angel man. I admit it man, katie use to be a sex symbol but she got older and whiney but Angel man... You havent gotten sick of her hips, have you? I know im married too but if I wasnt, I would go bang your wife.' I corrected him and shouted, 'Take that back! My wife is off limits to every one of you.' Jason spoke up and said, 'Excuse me but your wife is probably in Ohio crying her eyes out. She probably needs some tlc right now. Shes a mother of 12 for Gods sake and shes an entertainer not to mention a saint. Remember the year she threw you a birthday party, had us all over and baked all this pie and she cooked a big dinner. Then you bragged later how she treated you so good in bed. Were not the ones mistreating her...' I had my head down wanting to cry, talked low and said, 'Ok...Im gonna go call her now.' I walked away not even facing them cuz they all made me feel like ****. I got on my cell, went outside of the pool hall and called Angel up. When she answered, I could tell she had been crying. I sighed and said, 'Hey...I got your text earlier.' Angel sniffled and said, 'Good. Im gonna call the court house tomorrow when i wake up.' I sigh while rubbing the back of my head so nervous and then say softly, 'Or we could talk about this first...' Angel sighs heavy over the phone and says so soft and calm, 'Jess, there is nothing to talk about.' I want to cry now, start to let it out as I speak up and say, 'Well I am really sorry and I wish I could take it all back. I miss you and the kids. I dont wanna lose you all.' Angel coughs over the phone and then says, 'I know. I didnt wanna lose you either and I feel like I worked very hard to keep you. I did everything I possibly could to make you happy and it just wasnt enough. For 18 years, you have told me you love me and not katie but you always talked about katie everytime you saw her and you made it a big deal. Now you have crossed the line and I am just fed up. You have broken my heart and you have made me feel so stupid for ever trying. I hope you are happy I really do. I want that more than anything but I also deserve to be happy and treated with the same level of adortion. Youve always been so into yourself though that you always just take my praise towards you and you never return it. I was always working to please you while ive been questioning all these years if you really loved me or loved the things I did for you... I give up, Jesse! Im so tired, I just cant take anymore of it!' I felt so bad and said calm too, trying not to argue, 'Youre right, babe. I do enjoy the many things you always did for me and there was times I took those things for granted because I was loving life and loved being treated so well. I abused you in bed all the time and I stayed curious about katie more often than I should have because I gave her up to marry you and it made me wonder why I chose that road but I guess I felt safer with you and I knew you cared about me more than Katie did. I do love you but to say I ever returned the praise to you would be untrue. I am sorry and I obviously cant get back the last 18 years.' Angel was so quiet and then said even softer sounding so disappointed, 'Its not a big deal, Jess. I never asked you to ever do anything special for me, I just wanted to feel like you loved me as much as I loved you and I never did feel that. I just felt like you enjoyed making love with me and you liked the idea that we had so many children. You and I both know that is all we ever had to share and without them, we have nothing else to say or do. I am boring and you are a busy guy. You would rather travel the world while I would rather stay at home and cook. We cant change who we are and I dont want you to ever do things you dont enjoy. Its just better that I set you free and let you move on with your busy life. Even I, a mother of 12, am not as busy and self-centered as you. I will text you the court date tomorrow. Good night Jesse.' She hung up and when she did, I actually stopped breathing. My palms we're shakey, my heart was racing and I felt so bitter and angry. I could have screamed right there but I didn't wanna draw attention to myself. Escpecially if any paps we're going to be near by. Angel was obviously right though and she's always been right. I originally married her so I could have sex with her and once we started having children, I loved our family and it was everything i imagined a family to be. It was almost too perfect and Angel was my dream wife. She was the wife who did it all and still was playmate when I went to bed. Even when I was abusive, she just took and never complained. I guess I really don't deserve her and since she has broke down and had the last straw, I feel like there is no hope for me. I really am losing my wife for good this time. I go back inside the buidling and Jake comes over to me. He smirks and ask, 'Well??' I sigh with my head down and say, 'she is calling the court house tomorrow to set up a court date for our devorce.' Jake seems like he is so shocked and says, 'Man I cant believe it. Although she tried to devorce you like what, 5, 6, years ago and she never went through with it because she got pregnant.' I smirked and said, 'Exactly, it was different then because I truly didnt sleep with another woman and she got pregnant. This time shes not pregnant and I actually did have an affair. She has every right to devorce me, I am a horrible husband. I am greedy and I take advantage of her.' Jake puts his hand on my shoulder and asked, 'So youre really not gonna fight hard for her this time? You are just going to let get away?' I bit my lip while tears build up in my eyes and say, 'I have nothing to back me up man. Shes right about everything shes accosuing me of. I didnt just cheat on her, ive always been selfish and abusive in bed so shes had enough. I cant stop her or change her mind. I said to her everything I could say and its over.' Jake also puts his head down feeling so sorry for me and then says, 'Well ok...I feel bad for you man but its your call, not mine.' I just stand ther thinking deep and feel like I need to go tak to my mom. I get leave the guys and I go to her house hoping she can guide me and give me some advice. I am at my lowest point right now.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Chapter 25. Part 1.

Lyric's pov.
    Nobody cares about my opinion right now. I know my dad isnt perfect but he's still my dad and hes never treated me or my mom wrong. I don't even understand what she's so mad at him for but she shouldn't just leave him. I love my dad and mom's relationship. When I was a little, girl, I would watch them kiss and think to myself they were the most in love that any couple could be. I would sit by their door, hearing them have sex and thought they were crazy about each other. I guess I am wrong though and it doesn't make any sense to me. I've had my own battles and issues but I always ran home to my daddy and he would make everything all better. All my childhood I would get scared at night and run to his bed. He would hug me up and sleep with me and tell me monsters are actually scared of me more and if I said I was cold, he would warm me up or if I wasnt feeling well, he would kiss on my forhead and sing to me. Where is he and why is he different now? Why is my mom so angry at him and why am I stuck in Ohio? It's boring here and I hate my life more than anything. I can't change the fact that I messed around with guys and almost got myself killed. I'm on meds so I am on my way to being well again but I still have a scare on my left hip where Nick bit me. When I start to think or relive what happened to me at the football game, I always think of my dad and how he carried me to the car and held me when we got home almost the whole night just afraid to let me go and I felt so safe in his arms. I decide to go talk to my mom and find her still awake on our couch, crying. I sit beside her and she faces me, asking, 'Why are you awake?' I sigh and say, 'I cant sleep because I miss dad. I miss him really bad.' My mom nods and says so shooken up, 'So do-I!!' I sigh and ask, 'Can we please go back home, mom? You love dad and I love him more. I just really need him to protect me.' My mom patted my leg and said, 'Sweetie I know he loves you very much and he will always protect you no matter how far away you are but you need to learn to protect yourself and you cant live in fear. What happened to you will never happen again because I wont let it. You need to understand that your dad has made some bad choices over the weekend and that is why I left him.' I got so curious and asked, 'What kind of bad choices? Did he get in trouble with the law?' My mom shook her head and said, 'I dont want to tell you just yet but I am very upset at him and I dont wanna see him right now.' I crossed my arms so angry and said, 'Well its not all about you mom. I am his child and i want to see him! I am calling him and asking him to fly out and see me because I miss him and I am very afraid.' I stormed off and my mom didnt stop me or say anything else, she just continued to sit on the couch and think. I couldn't control my anger. My dad is the only person who will try to understand me or listen to me. He always gives me what I want and he pays me the most attention. With him not around, I feel so lonely and lost. I went for Arthur's phone since he was asleep and dialed my dad. When he answered their was noises of men laughing and carrying on. I was so happy to hear my dad's voice though and said, 'Hey daddy.' My dad sighed and said, 'hey baby. Why are you awake and on Arthurs phone?' I sighed and said so desperate, 'Daddy please come to Ohio. Im scared and I cant sleep because I keep dreaming of Nick and Mike.' My dad sighed so heavy and said, 'Lyric, sweetie, I would love to come see you but I cant come right now. Your mother doesnt wanna see me so I have to respect her wishes. I did a very horrible thing to her and she has every right to be mad at me.' I spoke up though in defense and said, 'But this isnt about mom. She doesnt understand me or even try to. Shes so hard on me and treats me like I am a brat. Its so unfair and I dont understand how what you did was so bad that you cant come see your own kid. I really miss you so much.' My dad now scoffs and says, 'I miss you too but trust me, it was bad and if youre going to take sides, you should take your moms.' I defended him though and said, 'No way. Mom is so mean to me. Just please please daddy come see me or fly me back home. I dont wanna be here without you.' My dad now sounded upset over the phone and said, 'I will talk to your mother tomorrow. Until then, you need to go to sleep and if it helps, try to think of all good memories instead of the bad ones. You will be fine Lyric. I love you and I need to go cuz im with my friends right now. Love you baby.' I got so upset and said, 'Fine. Dont come and see me.' I hung up on him because I was so hurt that he wasn't going to ignore my mom and come see me. He's really going to stay in Cali and ignore me. I feel so hurt and scared. I layed on the matress on the floor that my grandma got for me and I cried so hard. This is not what my life is supposed to be like. I am supposed to be back in my castle, in my warm bed, hearing my parents having sex because they are in love and they love me more than anything in the world and nothing bad will happen to me as long as I am in their care. Right now, I feel like they don't care about me anymore and I am so sad. I cried so hard that Arthur woke up and said, 'Dude, shut up. Nobody wants mom and dad to fight but its not our choice. Dad cheated on mom and thats why she left him.' I spoke up so suprised and in doubt asking, 'What? Daddy really cheated on mom?' Arthur sighed and said, 'Yea, thats why mom is so mad. Were staying here until mom decides what her and dad are going to do and if they dont stay together, mom is buying a new house for us to live in.' I got so scared and sad, I asked, 'Not stay together? Mom and dad HAVE to stay together. Arthur, this is scary. I dont like this.' Arthur smirked and said, 'Join the club. I hate this as much as you do but we cant contol anything. Just go to sleep and pray for the best.' Arthur turned over on his side and I layed back on my matress feeling like I am having a very bad dream and I cant believe my dad actually cheated on my mom. Hes supposed to only be with her and only look at her. He isn't supposed to like another woman. This is not right and I just can't believe it. There is no way my dad could ever be with someone besides my mom. I am so beside myself and heart broken. I dont think I even know who my dad is anymore...

Angel's pov.
    I cried myself to sleep. Jesse is such a jerk and the fact that he's admitting to everything I am accousing him of. I feel like I knew from the start what kind of man Jesse really was but some how I was blinded by love and Jesse and I have an amazing start. The first 4 years of our marriage, at least, was amazing. Everyone around us, even my own parents said it wouldn't work. All kinds of magazines made nasty comments that Jesse marrying a fan was a horrible idea that we wouldn't last a month but we lasted 18 years. Part of me knows Jesse is human and humans make mistakes but then there is a small part of my heart that just feels like hes been a liar all along to me and the fact he admitted to not returning the same love as me, hurt the worse. There is no greater hurt than hearing him agree he doesn't treat me the same or deserve me. All i've wanted to do since then is die. I've lost my best friend in just 1, weekend and I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel. I feel like i'm at the end of the rope and as soon as I let go, I am going under. I called up the court house first thing and was beyond surprised when they had oppenings all week long. It must be meant to be for us to finally get a devorce because of the availablity for it. I sent Jesse a text with the information and waited his reply since I know he's 3 hours behind me in time. I got myself dressed for the day and started making breakfast. A few minutes later, my phone buzzes. Some reason i'm waiting to see if Jesse will try to stop me and stayed married to me but I read the text and it says, 'ok. I will be on the next flight out and I will bring our marriage lisence.' So he is really going to go along with this. That makes me think he's going to start seeing katie once i'm out of the picture and it hurt so bad, I locked myself in the hall bathroom, turned on the fan so nobody could really hear me and I cried my eyes out. Yea i'm upset at Jesse and i'm tired of fighting for him but is he also tired of fighting for me? Is he really giving up that easy? It doesn't really sound like him but ever since he left for the convention, he didn't come back as my husband. He came back as a stranger to me and i'm so afraid. I can't show that i'm afraid to my kids but I am. This will be the first time, in 18 years that I am truly alone. It's an awful feeling.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:13 pm

GET MORE TISSUES! Wink

Chapter 25. Part 2.

Jesse's pov.
    I got on a plane to Ohio and took Jake with me. Jake claims he has my back in this and no matter what, he's on my side. Sure I am the bad guy because I did the bad thing but I told Angel the truth right away, I begged for her forgiveness and she's being so unmerciful and hateful. I think she's just torn and me, I am so bitter. I didn't give 110 % in my marraige like I could have. Angel always had her best foot forward and she sacrificed things for me that I could have never done for her. I now live in regret and i'm so unhappy. Finally we land in Ohio and I have a knot in my stomach. I am remembering the first time I ever came here, how anxious I was to get to know Angel, my mysterious fan, who came to all of my shows and she was so sexy. I had wet dreams about her and she made me chase after her because she was so mysterious and crazy. She made me feel things I didn't know we're possible to feel. That was 18 years ago though and it's a new, day, now. Jake and I take a cab to her house and once I get into her parent's driveway, i'm' nervous. Jake pats my back and says, 'You gonna get through this okay?' I shrug and say, 'I have no choice.' Jake nods and helps me carry my stuff to the door. I ring the doorbell and Lyric has ran to the door. It swings open and she jumps up into my arms, surprising me and almost knocking me down. I squeeze her neck and she actually starts crying. I feel tears coming on too and as I look her in the eyes, I ask, 'Why are you crying?' Lyric looks so terrified and says, 'Please dad. Dont devorce mommy. YOu love her and she loves you and I love you both. I have to have my parents. I cant live with just one of you. I cant do it. Im not strong enough.' I sigh feeling so awful and Jake is just standing there quietly, looking like he feels bad for me. Arthur comes out as well and says, 'Hey dad. I will help her out while you go inside and get situated.' I half smile and say, 'OK. Thank you.' I kiss Lyric's head and then I pat Arthur's arm. He holds Lryic while she cries, making me feel like such a *******. I get inside and soon Angel comes out into the living room, making me wish I could hold her. She sighs coming up to me with her hands in her back pocket and asked, 'Hey...So you brought our license?' I sigh while setting my duffle bag down on the floor and say, 'Yea I got it. Where should I set my stuff?' Angel actually picks up my bag and says, 'You can sleep in the guestroom with the older kids. Im sleeping on the couch.' I nod and say, 'I can always get a hotel if its easier on you.' Angel shrugs and says, 'Too late youre already here...besides, the kids wanna spend time with you anyway.' I nod and say, 'I know and I wanna be with them.' Angel faces the ground a second, then looks up at me and says, 'Well im gonna make lunch so go get settled in and the come down to eat.' She hasn't even said hi to Jake or anything else. She looks so gloom and unhappy. I am very unhappy too. I set my stuff down upstairs along with Jake's bag and then I go back down. Other kids see me and love on me. I love them all and I am just hugging and kissing each of them every chance I get. I decide I have to make this time last. I have to enjoy them and I have to be the best dad I can possibly be from here on out. I have to give 110% and then maybe Angel will see a change in me and want me back. Even if we do devorce, I wanna prove to her that I am still her man. I am still her bestfriend and I still want to be her bedtime buddy. Come night time, Jake is in the bathroom cleaning up for bed and all the other kids are already asleep. I come down the steps and find Angel sitting up on the couch with the tv on and shes already dressed for bed, wearing an old tshirt of mine and some shorts. I sit down next to her on the couch and I take her hand into mine. She looks up into my eyes and a tear came down her cheek. I hug her up tight in my arms and she starts crying. I cry too and then I say into her ear with a sniffle, 'Crazy, listen to me. No matter what happens from here on out, you have my heart. I might move on and live my life because that is the only choice you are leaving me here but I swear nobody will ever replace you.' Angel kept crying and then said so shakey and upset, 'You broke my heart. Not only that, youre allowing us to just give up and end it all. After 18 years, youre willing to lay down and give up.' I defended myself and shouted, 'That is what you wanted! That is why you got us a court date and had me even come here, is because you insist you wanna devorce me. I told you I was sorry and that I loved you and I just sat here and told you I will never get over you. what do you really want, Angel? You need to speak up because I am stressing trying to understand you give you what you want!' Angel scoffed and said, 'Jesse, you came home and told me you slept with Katie that you had sex with her and basically you enjoyed it. That killed me as your wife and what, you expect me just to pretend its okay, forgive and forget? Who are you, Jesse? You obviously arent the man I thought you were because the man I thought you were, would never hurt me like that. I am just in amazement by you and I can hardly stand to look you in the eyes because I know what you did and I feel so bad. I feel like I didnt do enough to keep you as my husband and I tried so damn hard too but i'm tired of trying and instead of making this all better, you are just giving in and accepting it. I'm afraid youre going to go through all this and when its all over, youre going to get with katie like youve always wanted.' I got so aggravated, shouted back and said, 'No! See, you dont get it. It was a mistake and katie agrees with me. We cant take it back and we dont wanna see each other no more. It was something that just happened, we didnt plan it and we are sorry. We havent even talked since then because katie doesnt feel that way about me.' Angel sat on the couch just facing her lap with her arms crossed and then said, 'Well ok...I get that. You still havent explained why its been so hard for you to rerturn back the same love I give to you. You agreed last night on the phone that you dont love me as much as I love you, so...how do you explain that?' I shook my head with more tears in my eyes and said, 'A-Angel, I cant. I just cant as much as I want to I dont even know the answer. All I know is you stepped out of my dreams 18 years ago and you had me chasing after you like a wild, goose, chase. I just wanted to figure you out because you were so amazing and I guess I was caught up for 18 years trying to figure you out and yea I would get abusive in bed because you made me so crazy, I had no control of my body, nor did I try to control my body. I was only agreeing with you last night because I am a bad husband but I would like to be a better, one.' It seemed like we could stop this maddness but then Angel sighed heavy and said, 'This is our typical fight, the same thing weve always fought about and you always say you wanna be a good husband, yet you never have time for me and now youve cheated on me. I think I waited long enough to see you become a better husband and honestly, you were sweeter in bed and you were a lot nicer but you are still the same, classic, Scot Jr and you wont even stop yourself from becoming your dad...I am going to bed now and I suggest you do the same because our appointment is at 8am. Good night, Jesse. I already made up your bed for you.' I was stunned and asked, 'You really think I am my dad?' Angel smirked and said, 'You are the spitting image of him with you mothers sweet, face, to cover up your work-aholic, selfish and abusive ways. Good night." She turned on her side acting like she's going straight to bed, so I rubbed on her back and said, 'Babe, I love you.' I kissed her cheek and then as I let go, I pulled the cover more over her shoulder and said softly, 'Good night.' I went slowly upstairs and I waited for Angel to speak up and stop me, tell me she loves me and doesn't wanna devorce but she never moved or spoke, she looked like she really was trying to sleep and my heart hurt so bad. The next day, Angel, Jake and myself are at the court house. I can hardly lift my head up because it's too real. The judge is reading the laws of Ohio and then he ask if both Angel and I are present. I hand the judge our marriage license and then he looks over it. He now questions why we want to devorce and who wants custody. Angel insist she get the kids on school days but that on weekends if I choose to fly out and see them, I can. She tells the judge all about my affair and when the judge questions if it's true, I nod in shame and say, 'Yes, your honor, I did.' He writes on his clipboard and then he ask if Angel wishes to keep her last name or use her maden name again. I listen assuming she's going back to 'Angel Scarlette' and I am blown away, as well as Jake is, when we hear her say, 'I would like to keep my last name the same.' She's really going to stay 'Angel McCartney' and I don't know why. The judge keeps writing until he faces up at us, saying, 'By the power invested in me, in the state of Ohio, I hear by deem you Leagally Seperated.' He hits his scaffle on the table and shouts, 'Next case!' I turn around with Jake to leave, feeling like total **** and then I feel even worse when Angel walks up to me, takes the ring off her finger and puts it in my hands. I glare up into her eyes and ask, 'You didnt wanna keep it?' Angel sighs and shakes her head now walking off ahead of us. I just stand there and Jake feels so bad for me. He hugs me and says, 'Dude, be strong. She kept her last name so maybe there is a chance one day she will want you back.' I shrug and then I say, 'Lets go man.' I put her ring in my pants pocket and walk on out, finding her leaned against her mom's car, waiting for us to come out and leave back to her parent's place. Jake and I get into the car, me in the passenger seat, Jake in the back and Angel driving. Nobody talks which makes this car ride so awkward. Angel's phone rang and it was Carol. I asked if I could say hello and Angel sighs, saying, 'Your dad wants to say hi.' She hands the phone to me and makes a turn. I get on the phone and say, 'Hey baby.' Carol sighs and says, 'hey dad. you ok?' I sigh and say soft, 'Yea... Im alright.' carol smiles through the phone and says, 'When you get back home, Brent and I wanna make dinner for you and invite all of your friends over.' I smirk and say, 'OKay...Sounds fine, baby. Thanks.' She ask to talk to mom again so I give the phone back to Angel. I face out the window and look at all the houses we are passing. This is such a horrible dream and I just want to wake up out of it.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Chapter 26. Part 1.

Carol's pov.
    I just moved out and already my parent's are seperated. That's not what I wanted to happen at all. I can't control it though and now it's too late. I know my dad cheated but it was a mistake, he was drunk and I know he loves my mom so much. She's always just been so strict and kind've a perfectionist. My dad has also been so strict and tough over the years but he never wanted to break up our family. I'm not even sure my mom wants to break up the family but she was just really upset at my dad. Part of me wants to be really sad about all this but I can't. I'm a busy girl, I have school to finish out, i've got my job and I have Brent now. I love Brent and since we finally went all the way, we are even closer than before. I don't even know what I was so nervous about before but Brent has changed me. Tonight as I come to bed, I am trying so hard to smile but it's hard. Brent rubs my back and says, 'If you wanna cry, I will cry with you. I couldnt imagine my parents devorcing because they are so in love. I always thought your parents were in love too.' I nodded while sniffling and went into Brent's arms. He hugged me up and started kissing on my shoulder. I moaned and said, 'I cant help it or change it. Its already done, they are leagally seperated now so they are free to date other people but at least my mom kept her last name.' Brent smirked, kissed up my neck and whispered, 'I am here for you. Whatever you need.' I smiled into his eyes and said, 'You are so sweet. I love you and I dont ever want that to be us.' Brent giggled and said, 'Aw, you know that will never be us baby.' I sighed and leaned in to kiss him. Brent took the kiss farther and layed me back on the bed. I sighed and asked, 'You know what would cheer me up?' Brent chuckled, moaned and said, 'I have just the thing to take your mind off of all this.' I raised up my eyebrows and hugged up his neck. He kissed me and felt his hand up the tshirt I was wearing of his. Then he slid off my panties, slid off his boxers, inserted himself inside me and began to make love to me. It's only our second time but it feels even better than the first time. I moaned out and said, 'Mmm, Brent. This feels so good.' Brent moaned too, kissed my lips and started thrusting inside me. We both moaned in our kiss so loud and Brent's bed started shaking with the box springs squeaking. To think, all these years after hearing my parents have sex, I thought it was nasty but since i've had it with Brent, I love it and have changed my complete mind about it. Brent started thrusting into me faster, making me get excited and say, 'oooh God. Yea.' Brent giggled and said, 'Carol, since you have moved in, I have been complete. I was so lonely before you lived here.' I smiled and said, 'You have made me the happiest girl. I love having sex with you so much.' Brent grinned with a moan and started kissing my lips again while squeezing my right breast with his hand and thrusted harder. I yelled out and closed my eyes, wanting to scream because it was so hard but so good. Brent grunted out and said, 'Mmmh, so good.' I hugged up Brent's neck and felt my legs shaking. Brent now kisses me again and I love it, moaning out and getting so excited. We made love for at least 15 more minutes before Brent orgasimed and slowed down. Then he went to the bathroom and as he came back in the bed, I snuggled up to him, playing with the hair near his ear and sighing. Brent sighed too, faced me in the eyes and said, 'I love you so much. You have always been the coolest chick in the world. I swear, you are hot like your mom...' I giggled, sighed and started kissing Brent on his lips, feeling so good and glad we live together and that we are finally sexually invovled. I started on the pill already but i am not sure if I will stay on it. Its a pain to take and it has made me gain 1 pound already but if I don't take it, will I get pregnant?

Angel's pov.
    It's now the weekend and it's weird being seperated from Jesse but it's life. He still calls every night to say goodnight to the kids and ask about their day, so I think he still cares and misses seeing them. They miss seeing him too which is making it so hard. My mom and Dad helped me rent a van and then I drove us all to my old, church. It feels so werid and i'm almost too emotional to go. I keep wanting to break down in tears because i've not been to this church since I married Jesse and moved out to California. My kids aren't too happy about going but they will enjoy seeing their cousins and aunts anduncles. We get to church and as soon we go inside, everyone is running to see me and hug me. Most of them know about Jesse and I splitting because I posted it on facebook. While everyone is hugging me and talking to me, my aunt vickie says, 'I have somebody that you havent seen in 18 years who also went through a bad devorce 3 years ago.' I turn around and can't believe it. An old, guy friend of mine, Sam. He smirks as he hugs me and I say, 'Hey! What have you been up to?' Sam smiles and says shy, 'Well I am a scientist and I have been assigned to a research product in medicine. We are finding out what causes people to be depressed when taking certain medicines. There is a chemical in there that makes their bodie's off balance, so they feel weak and tired.' I listened but honestly, I was focused on what my kids we're doing and already I hate raising them without Jesse but it's too late. I devorced him out of resentment and I can't take it back. He's gone back home and I am now searching for my own home and I have to enroll the kids back in school all over again. This sucks so much. Sam finally gets done talking and says, 'So what aout you? How are you holding up?' I sigh so heavy and say, 'Well I just got a devorce this week so I havent had time to grieve between trying to find my own place and enroll the kids back in school, well, not all my kids are here. My oldest daughter is still in california with her boyfriend, so I miss her really bad.' Same felt so bad, started hugging me and said, 'Be strong. I lost my wife and son 3 years ago and they live in Indianna now with her boyfriend she met online.' I too felt bad and said, 'Wow...online? That really stinks.' Sam nodded with a sigh and said, 'You get through it just one step at a time. Whatever you do, dont force yourself to move on too quickly because it will turn around and effect you even worse. Just stay calm and take your time. I am here for you if you need anything. Maybe one night I can steal you away from all your kids and treat you to a quiet and relaxing night. Maybe at the movies.' I smirk and say, 'That sounds so sweet but I dont know when I will even be calmed down enough to do that. As you can tell, I am still pretty worked up about the whole situation.' Sam nodded and said, 'I totally understand that. Like I said, there is no rush. Just when you need time away.' I smirked, hugged him again and said, 'Well thank you.' I walked away from him, guiding all my kids to sit down and then the services started. I pretty much cried through the whole service. I can't raise my kids alone and I havent talked to God in so long because I was so busy and everything was going so smoothly with Jesse that I thought I didnt even need to talk to God but I was wrong. I am at my lowest point and i'm sure Jesse would agree this was not our orginial plan in life to make it to 18 years and then throw it all away but neither of us stopped it from happening so here I am back in Ohio all alone with 11 kids just feeling so empty like I could just die. I wonder what Jesse is doing today... I bet he's home watching football with his guy friends.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Chapter 26. Part 2.

Jesse's pov.
    The first night I came home after the devorce, was so not what I expected. I get inside the house, setting my keys down and realizing I still never cleaned up the broken vase. I just stepped over it and walked on into the kitchen. I pulled out wine out of the fridge and poured a glass full. Then I set at my bar and just drank it, quietly, all alone and to myself. I really lost my wife and kids and I don't know what to do first. I turned on the radio hoping to hear a good song and take my mind off of things but as soon as I turn it on, I hear, 'We have request to hear Forever Mine by Angel McCartney and to be honest, I think this song is perfect for any couple, I actually sing this song to my girlfriend all the time when were at home.' I quickly shut the radio off, sigh heavy while getting down off the bar and take my drink into the living room. I turn on the tv, sitting on the couch and celebrity tv is on. I'm hoping to hear bad news on other celebrities to make myself feel better and I am flabbergasted as I see a clip of Angel and I on the red carpet for the last movie premiere we went to together and I hear, 'We just got word today that Jesse and Angel have split up. Thats right! They had a court date yesterday at 8am and were deemed leagally split. Still no word on why they split up so suddenly but something tells us there was another partner involved...either that or they were hiding some serious marriage problems and boy, were they damn good at it.' I shut the tv back off, just letting tears stream down my face as I face out into the open. This really can't be happening to me. Angel was my bestfriend. I told her every single sercret about me, even the secrets about Katie and I assumed she was open and honest with me too but appearently honesty wasnt enough this time. I just dont get it. I understand I cheated and shes upset but I told her I was sorry and I begged forgiveness and she refused to accept my apology which hurt me so badly. I wish I knew what else was keeping her and I apart but she is indeed, a woman of few words she talks by her actions and her actions say '**** you and **** you too' right now. I strongly believe she's mad at me over more than just my mistake I made over the weekend. It hurts so bad too because I can't quite figuire it out and I desperately want to! At least celebrity tv wasn't wrong about the assumption, nor is the story false which is going to anger a lot of my fans. Not that my fans like Angel but they wouldn't want me to cheat on her and lose my kids. I'm just glad our tv show is on break right now. I didn't want all this drama on our show. I don't even think we should continue our show but Angel probably will so that she can keep a steady paycheck. I will still pay childsupport and I will probably send her a personal check every month just because I love her still and I wanna prove to her I care about her being the mother of my 12 kids, coutning Crew who I claim as my own and I miss him. I started to cry some more just thinking about every single one of my kids. The water built up in my eyes and I was catching my breath. I got so angry at myself and life again, that I stood up and I threw my wine glass down on the floor, letting it break. I sent Frank and text and said, 'Hey buddy. What are your plans? I need to get drunk tonight.' I waited for his response and soon he replies with, 'Why? Tonight isnt good for me, I have a big test tomorrow at work.' I threw my phone down as well and walked over to my slidedoor, looking out. All I can see is the blue shadows glowing from my pool and nobody in it. It's so lonely in this big house...and to think, I built this all for my family to try and keep them. How the hell did I mess this up so bad?

Angel's pov.
    I'm house shopping and i'm not house shopping alone. Sam was eager to spend time with me because he understands me and my pain, plus he claims it's been so long since I was gone that he missed how we use to hang out. True, I liked him at one point but he was always so into the idea of college and schooling. All I wanted was a family and a job. I didn't wanna slow down and take my time, I wanted in the fast lane. Thats why I chased after Jesse because I knew he would give me all of that and he did. He gave me a baby after the first year we we're married. I miss Jesse but this is my life and i'm going to make the best of it. He still calls at night to 'tuck the kids in' over the phone but he's not talking to me and I am not talking to him. In fact, we are avoiding each other. It kills too. I want to tell him that I am sorry I freaked out and devorced him but he sounds okay over the phone when he calls, so it leads me to believe he's going to get over me so I need to get over him. Sam is being so sweet helping me find a house. We get to one small, house and the realitor greets us outside. She walks us in and shows us around. I love the place already because it has 4 bedrooms and two baths. It has a a living room with two couches in it already so I wont have to buy new furniture, plus the kitchen is a descent size and the basement is finished. The backyard isn't very big but I know for a fact I can fit a swingset in it. I decide to go home and think about it but not after going to dinner with Sam. He tells some dorky, jokes that are just fair but he laughs at them anyway. He talks about his 'assignments' and carries on about his son who he misses so much. I finally get the chance to talk some but I don't think I feel anything with Sam. There just isnt that connection like I have with Jesse. I don't care what Jesse felt for Katie before, I bet anything it was all physical and can't compare to what we had together. I'm not sure I will ever remarry and I know now how Ginger feels. This was always my fear that Jesse would turn into his dad and that I would turn into his mom. I miss her and when I got home that night, I called her. She answered and I said, 'Hi mom. I miss you.' Ginger sighs over the phone and says, 'I miss you more. Plus I miss my grand babies. Are they doing ok?' I sigh as well and say, 'They are pretty upset but they understand that Jesse made a mistake and that it was wrong what he did and thats why hes no longer with us. I found a place today that I absolutely love and once I move in, I will enroll the children back in school. If you would like, I will let them video chat with you soon.' Ginger was glad and said, 'I would love that. Thank you...and how are you holding up, dear?' I sighed again and said, 'Honestly, mom, I miss Jesse. I love him so much and I pray for him every night. He wont admit hes turnning into Scot but he is. He calls the kids every night to check on them and tell them good night but he avoids me.' Ginger felt bad and said, 'I never dreamed Jesse would turn out like this after being so sweet to all of us for so long. I hate that he let drinking get that out of hand.' I agreed and said, 'I havent even had one drink since then. Its awful.' We both started to sob some and then Ginger said, 'Angel, sweetie, you are still my daughter and I love you very much. Please keep raising my grand babies and hang in there. If you ever need me, I am one call away and I pray for all of you.' I cried a little more and said, 'Thank you mom. You know what that means to me and I love your grand babies so much I will do anything and everything for them. I promise.' Ginger awwed and said, 'And I just know you will do a fantastic job.' I was pleased and said, 'Thank you mom. I love you.' Ginger continued to aww and said, 'Love you too. Good night sweetie.' I told her good night and as I hung up, my mom stepped out and asked, 'Is everything ok?' I shook my head and said, 'I miss my home and I miss Jesse.' My mom sat next to me and embraced me into a hug. I cried harder and even shook some, causing my mom to rub her hands up and down my back. Then she rubbed her finger underneath my eye and said softly, 'I told you for years that you were too good for Jesse. Maybe now, you believe me...' I tried to catch my breath and said, 'I still love him though.' My mom sighed and said, 'And you will always love him. YOu just cant help yourself sweetie.' I continued to try to catch my breath and then said softly, 'None of this is fair mom. I was a good wife. I worked hard, kept up witht he house and the kids, tried to keep him satisfied in bed. what more could I have done?' My mom smirked and said, 'Nothing Angel...Jesse is just too selfish.' I sighed thinking she is right and then she hugged me again and said, 'Get a good night sleep because I wanna take the kids to Ceadar Point tomorrow and you are going with me.' I sighed and said, 'Ok then. Night mom.' She shut off the downstairs light and as I pulled the covers up over me on the couch, I got a text message. I freaked out thinking it was Jesse and I as I quickly looked at my cell phone, I was disappointed as I see it's from Sam. I open it up and it says, 'You were so beautiful today. I just cant stop thinking about you. Sorry if im carried away and moving things fast but I feel like everything happens for a reason and I pray we can start something special together.' I decide not to respond since i'm going to bed and figure I will just reply tomorrow morning. Too bad I dont feel for Sam like he feels for me but if Jesse is going to move on, then I guess I have no choice but to move on too. So maybe I will see more of Sam so I wont be so lonely.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:38 pm

Chapter 27. Part 1.

Jesse's pov.
    I got news today that Katie and Rick also are seperated for right now and that she's been spotted out and about by herself. That means she's as lonely as I am, walking around L.A all alone. Part of me wants to contact her but that means Angel was right all along and I will never get back with her. I want to keep the door wide open with Angel but every time that I call her to talk to the kids, she sounds fine to me and I feel like she's avoiding me. It hurts but it's too late to change. I'm on the phone with Arthur now just catching up and I am surprised when he says, 'Hey, mom found a house and shes going to buy it for us all to move into.' I am out of words and say, 'Wow, she did? That fast? So this means you are not coming back to Califorina.' Arthur seems so disappointed and says, 'but mom says I can fly out on weekends to see you and to see Sydney. I think next weekend im going to fly out and spend the whole weekend with Sydney and take care of her since she is so sick and going into her second trimester soon.' I sigh so frustrated and say, 'Oh, yea... well then maybe another weekend you and your brothers can all fly out and have a guys weekend. We can play sports, videos games, hey we can even go skiing together.' Arthur liked that idea and asked, 'Can uncle Tim go too? and Jake?' I nodded and said, 'I will ask them and see.' I talked with Arthur a little longer till I hear him say, 'Hey, mom says I gotta get to bed because we have to pack up tomorrow for the move.' I sigh heavy and say, 'Alright, son. I love you and I will talk to you soon.' We both hung up and I sat back on my couch so bored and lonely. That is until there is a knock on my door. I jump up and peak out to see who it is. I am so shocked as I see Lea standing on the doorstep. I open it up and say, 'heey my pregnant sis. How are you?' She hugs my neck and says, 'Well John is out of town and I was all alone, missing my brother and I was craving rabbit food.' I smirked and asked, 'So you thought I would cook for you?' Lea smirked and said, 'Hey, I am eating for two here. I crave everything in the world. Please feed me.' I hug her again and say, 'I am actually really glad you came. I am so fucking bored by myself.' Lea felt bad and said, 'Well you could always go back to Ohio and capture Angel like you did before and whisk her away to Italy or even Paris. No way, whisk her away to a tropical island and sex her on the beach.' I smirked out and said, 'No, I wont be doing that. Its clear she doesnt wanna work things out because Arthur just told me on the phone that she already found a house in Ohio and shes buying it.' Lea now frowns and says, 'Aww, thats so sad. I am so sorry bro.' She squeezed my neck again and I said, 'Its ok. Im gonna finish my studio here and once its build, I am going to do a full on talent search till I find the best singers out there and I am going to write my heart out over this whole, thing.' Lea smiled now and said, 'Thats the brother I know and love. You are so strong I swear if i was you, I would probably just kill myself. Losing all my children would be so heart breaking.' I sighed again and said, 'Well, its not like ive lost them for good. I still get to visit them on weekends if I choose and I am already planning a guys weekend soon with my boys.' Lea smiled again and said, 'Sounds like fun. Maybe you can take John with you.' I agreed and said, 'Thats a good idea. I will take Jake and Todd too. We will all head up to aspen and ski.' Lea loved the idea and said, 'Too bad im pregnant or I would go.' I giggled along with her as I started cooking her a meal and then we watched tv together while she ate. I looked at my phone and checed my text messages. No sign of Angel. I guess she doesnt have anything to text me about...

Part 2.
    Drew's pov.
    This whole thing sucks. My parents got a sudden devorce out of no where and i'm living in Ohio which is boring but at least everything is calm and slower. Everything in Cali seems fast-paste. I can't be with Lindsey any more though which hurts but part of me thinks she may have not been my best choice anyway. We still decide to talk over the internet as friends but that is about all we will do from now on. Now the day of moving and this 'Sam' guy shows up to help us. My mom hugs him which weirds me out and then he starts loading things up in his 'truck' This guy is the biggest nerd I ever saw, hes thin, tall and skinny. He wears glasses, has a short hair cut and loves science. I don't see how he could ever be a good fit for my mom but I can see him checking her out every so often, so I know he's into her. I just don't know if she's into him or not. We now have most of our stuff in his truck and we pack into my mom's new, van. We get to our 'new' house and I am so tired of moving around. This will be our third time moving this year and I hate it. We're getting out of the van and carrying bags inside. My mom is settling us into our rooms, making Arthur and I share a room, the younger boys have a room, Lyric and the girls have a room and my mom has her own room. It's packed but it's all we can do on such short notice. My mom claims down the road she will find us a bigger home but she just wanted something quick and easy to move into that she doesnt feel like building. I strongly believe its because she liked the house my dad built because it was personal and built with love. My dad loves my mom, I just know it. I still dont have a clue why he had to cheat on her. That part still doesnt make any sense to me. After we have all settled in, we are hungry so my mom and Sam order us all pizza and Sam went out to pick up chips, pop and some ice cream for later. My mom is going to order us a movie on tv and then tomorrow she is going up to the school to get all of our information for our new, school. I am so nervous because I dont know who I will meet and if they will like me at all. After all, my dad is Jesse McCartney. That is always a problem for me finding girls interested in me more than my dad.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:03 pm

bonus.
    Jesse does a live webcast interview with 'Celebrity Raw' from celebrityraw.com

Celebrity Raw: Jesse, we wanna thank you for stopping by today at our studio and we first off wanna know if its okay that we ask you some personal questions.

Jesse: Of course. Fire away.

Celebrity Raw: OKay so, there is tons of talk that Angel has now gotten a house in Ohio and has settled down with the kids. Does this mean you stay in your giant castle all alone by yourself and will you be selling that and buying something smaller?

Jesse: You know, I built our castle. It was my own design and it was personally created for the likes of my family. I dont think I could sell it just because it means so much to me but I will probably move into a penthouse in L.A just so I can be closer to all of my friends and support group.

Celebrity Raw: Now have you been back into the dating scene yet or are you on a hitus right now?

Jesse: Honestly, I have girls asking me out left and right but there is no way I could date anyone right now. Im still getting over the fact im devorced and ive been trying to get myself together and get back to work. For a few weeks in a row, all I wanted to do was stay at home and cry but I mean, my boys have been taking me out a lot for drinks and entertainment.

Celebrity Raw: Would any of that entertainment involve a strip club?

Jesse: Yea, well, my boys seem to think its cute to cheer me up in that sense but im still recovering so it really doesnt help at all.

Celebrity Raw: Would you change anything if you could?

Jesse: Yes of course. I obviously wouldn't cheat on Angel and I would cherish her longer.

Celebrity Raw: And really quick, whats the update on your new, studio?

Jesse: The new, studio, is set to open up in late summer and I am scouting out for fresh, talent, so any young person with big, dreams, should keep an eye out for me.

Celebrity Raw: Sounds great. Thanks again Jesse for giving us some of your time and we wish nothing but the best for you.

Jesse: Thank you. That means a lot.

COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS TO BE CONTINUED...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:03 pm