JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+14
JMrocks1988
aalliinnaaaaa
Audrine
starrynights
Skysthelimit
heathermarie
teej1234567
theone_bettytam
Jmaclover16
l0vinxJeSsE
jessecraze
JessexBroadway
sami20
babygirl49392
18 posters

My Baby (A JMac Story)

babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Six Part One

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Hey everyone! How about a double, well triple actually, dose of My Baby? I mean since we get to actually chat with Jesse in less than 30 minutes, it's only appropriate right? That's what I thought. LOL. Anyway. Thanks again for all the kind words! They are greatly appreciated! This is the whole chapter too, posted back to back! (Granted, the second part it real short as well.) I thought you guys deserved it, plus I thought it read better to end it here and make the rest into chapter 7. But I'm sure that it will make you all very happy, instead of just ending it where this part ends!! Wink So, without further ado! ENJOY!! Very Happy

Chapter Six Part One - "Take Your Sweet Time":

~~Shawn's POV~~

The movie just ended but neither of us reach for the remote. We're in the same position that we were in when the movie started. And he's still playing with my hair. I love when he does it too. He switches between massaging my scalp, braiding, and running his fingers through my hair. Then starts all over again. I look at the clock. It's been two hours. We've been like this for two hours already! He's been playing with my hair for the whole time too. Man, I really just can't believe it's already been two hours. I glance at the clock again. So, that means he only has a hour left. Great, just freakin' fantastic. I sigh heavily and his hand briefly stops. I feel his eyes on me, so I roll over onto my back and look up at him. He's relaxed against the back of the couch with his head resting on the back but his eyes are fixed on me. And his hand has started running through my hair again. We stay like that for a few minutes before I'm tired of the silence.

"When do you have to leave?" I ask softly. Slowly bringing my eyes down to his shirt.

"Um," He glances at the clock. "In about an hour." His voice is just as soft. He lifts his head and left hand, which has been resting on my stomach. He brings his hand to my chin and makes me look at him again. "I'm sorry." I furrow my forehead in confusion.

"What for Jess? You haven't done anything." He shakes his head a few times. I gently ease myself up to sit next to him, positioning my body to face his.

"Yes, I have. I should have told you sooner and you might have gotten to come with me this week. But I didn't. Which probably caused us to not be able to spend as much time together as we could have. And you can't go today because it's the last rehearsal and Claudia wants it to be 'closed'. Man this sucks!" He finishes his little mini rant and puts his head back on the couch like before, but this time his eyes are closed. I lean forward enough to place a hand on his left cheek and turn his head to face me. I wait till he opens his eyes to say anything.

"Jesse McCartney. Stop blaming yourself. You had your reasons for not telling me. And they were good ones. I understand why you didn't tell me. Yes, it sucks. The whole situation sucks right now. But at least we got a chance to meet and become such good friends. We had two whole weeks together. That's better than nothing right? Especially with your career." I give him a small smile which he returns. He pulls me into a tight hug and practically pulling me into his lap in the process.

"Must you always be so optimistic Shawn Parker?" I just shrug my shoulders and wrap my arms around him too. After a couple seconds I start to pull away but I don't go far. Mostly because he doesn't release his arms but partly because of the look he's giving me.

"Jess..." I don't get anything else out before his lips meet mine. And I freeze. What on Earth are you doing? He is kissing you and you're just sitting here, not doing anything. Now, Shawn, what is wrong with this picture? And I don't wait another second. I bring my hands up and grab his shoulders softly. But he pulls back a little. I look into his eyes only to notice that they have darkened in color. Without any hesitation, I kiss him again. He tightens his arms around my waist, each hand on my opposite side, closing any space that was between us and causing my arms to slide up around his neck. But I don't care. I just want to be as close to him as possible right now. I feel his tongue brush against my bottom lip and I pull back for a second. I look into his eyes again, noticing that he looks just as uncertain as I feel right now. I bring my lips down to his again but now it all feels like someone pressed the slow motion button on a remote. That no one else exists at this moment. It's just me and him. And I'm not even sure where we are because it no longer feels like we are in a hotel in New York City. What feels like minutes after our lips met this time, but has to only be seconds, we finally give in completely and give the other full access. Who knows how long we continue the kiss. But once we finally part, I notice that I'm straddling his lap and his hands are resting on the small of my back, under my shirt. Holy, holy, holy! OK, calm down. Stay calm. Nothing happened. It was just kissing. Nothing more. Just stay calm. That was very unlikely, especially once I jump off his lap faster than a dog jumping for a frisbee. I turn away from him and start to walk to my room. That is until his hands grab my upper arms. I stop just as quickly. But I refuse to turn around.

"Shawn?" His voice has so much emotion in it, that before I really know what I'm doing, I'm facing him and looking into his eyes. Which are back to their natural soft green. I don't say anything. I just stand there. He clears his throat and starts to speak. I glance at his lips and notice they are a little swollen. I look back at his eyes and force mine to stay there and my mind to take in what he's saying. "Um, well, I'm just going to say this. Mostly for lack of a better way to put it, OK?" I nod. "OK. Well, I really, really like you, well... um... yeah. I have since we first ran into each other at the airport. That whole first week, before the mall, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Hell, I still can't when we aren't together. I just have to be around you. And I know this might sound, well, a little stupid, but what are we? What is our relationship?" He continues to look at me. A couple minutes go by and it finally sinks in that he wants me to answer.

"Oh, um... I don't know. But what does it matter now anyway? You're leaving. And even if you weren't, I would be. It just isn't a good idea. Not at all. We'll be hundreds of miles away from each other at any given time. And long distance relationships never work. So, why bother to put ourselves through that kind of pain?" He slowly drops his hands from my arms and soon after his head. And now is the time that you officially feel like s**t. Great job Shawn.

"You don't even want to try?" He's still looking at the floor and his voice is just above a whisper, so I barely hear him, but his words still get through loud and clear. Well, actually it’s more like the emotion behind them gets through loud and clear.

"Jess, seriously. There's no way it could work. None." He snaps his head up and he glares at me. Seriously, he's glaring at me. He has never seriously been mad at me. And there is the pain in the heart. Right on schedule, I'd presume. I sigh and start to back away from him. Don't let him see you cry, Shawn. He doesn't need the truth about what you feel right now. Once you admit it to him, he'll have the power to convince you to do this. And we can't do this! We just can't. "Jesse, don’t..." But he cuts me off. His voice is harsh and I almost let go right there. All my will almost crumbles and the tears are closer to flowing.

"Don't WHAT Shawn? Tell you I LOVE you! God, I do. I'm tired of it. Of HIDING it. Of thinking that it can wait. Because you know what! It CAN'T Shawn! It just CAN'T! The tour starts again tomorrow. Then we leave a few days later. So, no Shawn, I can't just keep it back anymore! And I DON'T WANT TO! It's now or never and I CHOOSE now. I LOVE YOU Shawn; I'm so much in love with you that it HURTS to be away from you. GOD! It even hurts to be NEAR you because I can't express it. I'm IN love with you. Isn't that enough to make it work? Isn't it enough to at least try? Come on Shawn. An honest answer. Please?" I finally meet his eyes for the first time since he started talking, well yelling actually.

"Yes, it is. But only if it goes both ways." I have so much that I'd like to say, but I know if I talk too much, everything will fall. Every little thing that is helping me to continue standing, keep the tears at bay, just everything helping me to turn him down, will fall and shatter into a million pieces and then I'd have no hope of getting him to leave. Making him accept no for an answer. "Jesse, please just accept it and leave," I mumble, barely audible. I start to turn away again but he reaches out and stops me. Making me face him again. Keeping his hand on my arm this time, he brings his other one to my chin and lifts my head. But I don't bring my eyes to his this time. I keep them cast downward looking at the floor.

"Shawn, look at me." I ignore him. "Damn it, Shawn!" I quickly bring my eyes to his, he's pissed. I heard it in his voice but seeing it in his eyes, well, it makes me jump a little. But I can't really blame him. Upon meeting my eyes, his visibly soften a little. "Tell me straight up. Just yes or no. Do. You. Love. Me?"

"Jesse it's not that simple." I was about to say more but he gives me a stern look and a heavy sigh. “I mean..."

"Shawn, yes or no."

"No. Not the way you're talking about." I can't believe I was able to say that looking into his eyes and with a straight face on top of it. But the look on his face is enough to make me want to take it all back. Tell him it was just a cruel, so very cruel, joke. That I DO love him. That I'm so much IN love with him, that I want him to pack me in his bag and take me with him everywhere. But that's not a good idea. Not at all. It would never work, having the pain now is so much better than the amount of pain that we'd have later if we did try. Just stick to no. And it will all be better in the end. "Jess, come on..."

"Come on. Come ON? COME ON WHAT SHAWN? I just POURED my heart out to you and you act like it means NOTHING! God, and after that kiss. What was THAT? Talk about your mixed signals. UGH!! God, SHAWN SERIOUSLY!"

"Jesse, we CAN'T! You have to understand that. It just WON'T work."

"How do you KNOW that? Yes, it'll be work. But no relationship is easy. I've seen enough to know that. And yes, my career makes it that much harder. But I've seen and heard of plenty that have worked out in this situation. You just DON'T EVEN WANT TO TRY! That's ALL I'm asking for is to TRY!"

"I TOLD you. It won't work and love is so worth trying over, but only if they both love each other. And I don't love you." I stop because my voice almost cracks. I look down at the floor just long enough to blink the tears out of my eyes. I really need to get him to leave. Now. I look at the clock and see that he has fifteen minutes left. "Jesse, please leave." Again I turn to walk to my room. But he steps in front of me.

"Why?" I snap my head up and give him a confused look. Why? Why what?

"What?" I ask, needing him to elaborate.

"Why? Why should I leave? What if I just ditch rehearsal to be with you? What then?" I look at him in disbelief. He wouldn't do that, would he?

"You need to leave. You're going to be late." He stays where he is, but crosses his arms over his chest.

"Answer the question." Man, its times like these that I hate that we're both so stubborn.

"You can't miss rehearsal Jess, and you know that. I also know that you would never miss one, unless it was life or death. And this is neither. If it would make a difference, I'd say more power to ya, because I love being with you. But it won't, so... just leave." I step around him and finally he lets me go.

I close my door and lean against it. Finally being able to let everything fall, letting the tears just flood my face. I hear the main door slam shut causing a pain in my heart that feels like it's just been shot and stabbed, causing it to shatter into billions and billions of pieces. I sit here on the floor bawling until I hear the main door open again. I don't know how long I've been here but I don't care. All I care about is Hilary or someone else finding me this way. I force myself up and go into the bathroom, locking both doors. I start the shower then turn and look at myself. My face is all red and splotchy. I turn on the cold water and rinse my face a few times. Then I take off my clothes and get in the shower. I stand under the steaming hot water for God only knows how long. Once I finally get out, I wrap a towel around both my hair and body.

I pick up my clothes and go back into my room. Which, thankfully, is empty. I get dressed in my pajamas and curl up on my bed. I see my cell on the bedside table that's between the two beds. I pick it up. Nothing. Not that I was hoping for anything. But... I don't know... maybe I was. I press and hold number four without really thinking. That is until his voicemail automatically picks up. I sit up and start fidgeting. I can already feel the tears building up at the sound of his voice. At any other time, his message would make me smile. But definitely not right now.

"Hey, talk at me. (Long pause.) Just kidding, but if you want me to get back at ya, leave a message stating why I should. Later, if you’re lucky. (Laughs)" Beep.

"Um, hey." I clear my throat. "It's me.” Small pause. “Jess, I'm so sorry about earlier. I, um, really hope I can see you before the concert tomorrow. I really just need to talk to you. Um, well, please call or text and let me know, ‘kay? Um, well, I'll let you get to it. (Small depressing laugh.) Bye Jester, I already miss you. Um, I love you." I finally hang up, with a sigh and lay back down. Not even caring that I slipped and told him that I love him.

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Six Part Two

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:39 pm

Chapter Six Part Two - "Take Your Sweet Time":

~~Jesse's POV~~

What the hell just happened? I stand there and look at her closed door for a few minutes. I turn around, grab my bag, take the passes and tickets out, place them on the cd, then leave. Slamming the door on my way out. I don't mean too, it just happens. As I walk to the elevator, I replay everything that just happened in my head. I keep playing it over and over all the way to the lobby. Each time, I notice something that I hadn't originally. Stuff about her voice, look, and expressions. Looking back on it, everything she said contradicts what her body language and eyes were saying. How on Earth could you not have noticed that? If you had, you would still be with her. Things could be different right now. I mean... And my thoughts are interrupted by someone calling my name. It's my mom. I follow her to the car where the rest of my family is waiting. I get in and don't say a word to anyone. I buckle my seatbelt and turn to look out the window. I feel all their eyes on me. I haven't been this quite since the ride home from the airport three weeks ago.

"Did you have fun dear?" My mom asks. I briefly look at her and just shrug my shoulders, when I see that she is indeed watching me. She turns to my dad, who's driving. They exchange a look, and then both turn to face the road. I look back out the window. And Timmy starts to talk to me. But even he can't keep my mind off what just happened. I want so badly to call her. But I know I shouldn't. She needs her time to cool off and think. We're both that way. If we get mad or frustrated, just leave us alone for a couple hours. Otherwise, you'll just make it worse. She'll call me when she's ready. Or maybe, I could just stop by after rehearsal. Now there's an idea. See if I can stay at Greg's and then swing by there and have him pick me up later. Yea, that's what I'll do.

We arrive at the studio a few minutes later. I get out and reach back in to grab my bag, It's now or never. Please let them say yes.

"Well, I'll see you later. I might be staying at one of the guys' houses tonight. I'll call on our break and let you know, OK?" I look at both my mom and dad through the open door. They're doing that silent conversation thing that parents do. Then Dad gives me a nod and says that will be fine.

"You're sure we can't watch?" Mom asks again. It's like the fifth or sixth time she's asked today, and I haven't been with her for most of it. I look at her briefly and then glance around the parking lot, noticing that I'm the first to arrive. Which is a first for the week.

"Yes, Mom. Claudia made it clear last night that it's a closed rehearsal. Just her, Louie and us. Well, I'll talk to you later and see you tomorrow. Bye." I close the door and head inside. I reach into my pocket for my phone and call Greg.

"Hey man. I was wondering if I could stay at your place tonight. ... Really, cool. ... Yea, see ya soon. ... Bye," I hang up. Yes, it's in motion. Now just to talk to Greg more once break comes.
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty Re: My Baby (A JMac Story)

Post  sami20 Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:13 pm

Very good chapters.
    I loved it.
    POst MOOORe soon.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty POST MORE

Post  Jmaclover16 Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:35 am

PLEASE POST MORE I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS SO BAD WITH THIS STORY IM SO ADDICTED TO IT!! I THINK THAT SOMETHING REALLY GOOD IS GOING TO HAPPEN SOON BUT I JUST CANT BELIEVE SHAWN TOLD JESSE SHE DIDNT LOVE HIM WHEN SHE CLEARLY DOES THEY COULD SO TRY ON A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!!! I'M LOVING THIS STORY PLEASE DONT STOP POSTING!!! Very Happy Smile My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 660932 My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 678787 Laughing I love you What a Face tongue bounce My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 544425
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Seven Part One

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the reviews! And even more thanks for reading my story! I'm so glad that you all like it!! Well, here's the first part of chapter 7 for you! ENJOY!!!

Chapter Seven Part One - "I Say Yeah":

~~About an Hour Later~~

~~Jesse’s POV~~

"Jesse! Come on! That's completely wrong! Focus!" Claudia has been yelling at me all rehearsal. And I'm sure that it won't get any better. I just can't get this feeling out of my stomach or Shawn out of my head. Granted it's been this way all week, but up till now, it has helped me to be better, not worse. "JESSE! You turn to the left, not right! What has gotten into you! You have never messed that up. Let alone this week! Now again! And Jesse FOCUS!!" She sighs. And so do I. I don't even look at the guys. We have only made it through one song. And normally we are already almost done with the first run of the show. And we won't get our break till we've gone through it three times without messing up. It's going to be a long night. A very long night!

Finally about another thirty minutes pass and we've made it through the second song. Then we have to do both back to back. And surprisingly I make it through them with no problems. But it could have something to do with the guys' glares the whole time. I sigh as Claudia gives us a two minute water break. I walk over to my bag as the guys leave the room.

I glance at my phone. Nothing. OK, I thought she'd have called or something by now. I turn my phone off and then back on. Still nothing. I let out a sigh and throw it back into my bag and grab my water bottle. I take a long drink before throwing it back down too. I go back to the center of the floor to my position for the next song. I'm so lost in my own thoughts that when Greg taps my shoulder, I jump about a mile before whipping around to face him.

"Whoa man! What has gotten into you today?" He asks taking a step back while giving me a confused look.

"Oh, sorry man. Nothing really. I just have a lot on my mind." I look at the ground and he's about to say something else but Claudia comes back and interrupts him.

"OK, guys. Back to work. Places for "Gotta Get the Girl"." She walks over to the stereo.

"Later." Greg says giving me 'the look'. You know the 'I'm serious, we have to talk about what you have done wrong' look. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they all drew straws to see who would talk to me or even played rock, paper, scissors for it. Or maybe the others volun-told Greg to do it. I watch him walk back to his spot and I take mine just as the music starts. Here we go again.

~~Three Hours Later~About 8:30 PM~~

Finally we get our long break. I grab my cell and walk out to the side of the building and sit on a bench. I call my parents and tell them that I'm going to Greg's and he's going to bring me to the venue tomorrow. I just got off the phone and see that I have a new voicemail. I sit there and stare at the screen for a couple minutes. It has to be her. Everyone else wouldn't call me during rehearsal. Granted today is the first day that she's known about it, but after that fight, or whatever you want to call it, she'd call. I know she would. Not caring about the circumstances or anything. But my phone was on silent. They have to be, that or turned off, during rehearsal. One of Claud's rules. I sigh as I hit the call button.

"Um, hey." I hear her clear her throat and I smile, just glad to hear her voice again. "It's me.” Small pause. “Jess, I'm so sorry about earlier. I, um, really hope I can see you before the concert tomorrow. I really just need to talk to you. Um, well, please call or text and let me know, ‘kay? Um, well, I'll let you get to it. (Small depressing laugh.) Bye Jester, I already miss you. Um, I love you." Click. She sounds like she's been crying. Crap! This sucks. She's crying and I can't go and do anything about it. That settles it. I am definitely going over there after rehearsal! I listen to it again. Now why would she be hoping to see me before the show? Didn't she get the backstage passes? I mean, she had to right? I left them on the cd, knowing she'd find them there. Unless... Wait! She loves me. But she said... oh who cares what she had said. SHE LOVES ME! Thank you God! And I listen to it three more times before someone sits next to me. I shut my phone and look to my right. It's Greg. I should have known that he'd find me eventually. I give him a little smile before facing forward again.

"So?" He inquires. He doesn't seriously think that I'll just offer up info, does he?

"So...?" I ask back. He releases a short laugh. I still don't look at him.

"OK, man. You've been spot on all on week. Better than Chris even. Then today, you get here and can't get the easiest moves right. The ones that you have never, in the whole three years, had problems with. SO... what the hell is up?" I look at him. He's dead serious. I've never seen him this serious in fact. I just shrug my shoulders but his look hardens. I sigh, giving in.

"OK, fine. Shawn and I got into a fight right before I left. Well, before she kicked me out rather." I face forward again and look down at the ground, examining my shoes.

"Ohkay." He draws the word out, sounding slightly confused. "So? This is your first fight. It happens in every relationship eventually. Just be glad that you guys lasted two weeks without a serious disagreement. It will all be fine. Just talk to her. Put that phone to good use." I look back at him again. A little surprised that he's trying to comfort me. But then again, we have always been closer with each other than any of the other guys.

"It's not going to be that easy Greg. This isn't just your normal fight. AND it's not something that can be fixed over the phone. Which is kind of why I wanted to stay with you tonight." His look changes to a mixture of worry and confusion. So I continue, not giving him the chance to say anything until I'm completely done. "I'm going over there right after rehearsal. And then I was going to get a cab to go to your place once this is resolved. That is if you can't come get me. But I'd like you to drop me off, at least, at the hotel on your way home or to where ever you're going to go before going home. I know that my parents wouldn't let me go back over there so late. Especially since we have a show tomorrow. But I know that I won't get any sleep if I don't talk to her about this now. You know?" I look at him. A little nervous about what he's going to say. He thinks about what I said for a few minutes. Never once looking away from me. Then he nods.

"Fine, I'll drop you off. But you'll have to call me before you come in the house, once you're there, and I'll meet you at the door. You can't be quite for anything." He pats my shoulder before standing up.

"Really? Thanks, man." I stand up too and we head back inside. Now with all that in place, I feel tons better. And she called! That means that we can, hopefully, forget about earlier and move pass all of it. I return to rehearsal feeling better than I have all night. I can actually concentrate and get this done, unlike earlier. Also, unlike earlier, I have something happy to look forward to again. Now, just hoping that she will still be up that late.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty She loves him YEAAA

Post  Jmaclover16 Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:39 pm

YEAA SHE LOVES HIMMMMMM!!! I KNEW SHE WAS LYING WHEN SHE SAID SHE DIDNT LOVE HIM!!! O THAT PART WAS SOOOO GOOOD POST MORE SOON!!!! My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 660932 My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 678787 My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 544425 My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 414387 Like a Star @ heaven I love you Very Happy Laughing
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:12 pm

I finally got to read it all <33333 YAY! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I soo love this story... I wanna know how Shawn reacts when Jesse comes over.
    Hurry and post more!!!!!!! =D thanks <333
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Seven Part Two

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Again, thanks for reading and your very kind reviews!! I'm so very sure that the end of this chapter will make you all very, VERY HAPPY!!! Very Happy

Chapter Seven Part Two - "I Say Yeah":

~~After Rehearsal~At the Hotel~11:30 PM~~

~~Jesse's POV~~

I haven't called her or anything. I just showed up. So, I don't even know if she, or anyone else for that matter, is still up. But here I am, standing in front of their hotel room door. I've been here for a couple minutes and can't bring myself to knock. I take a deep breath and hold it for a few seconds before releasing it and finally knocking. Hilary answers. She takes one look at me, turns and walks back to the couch, leaving the door open. I walk in, closing it behind me. I look around the room. She has all the lights off and is curled up on the couch watching a movie. It doesn't look like anyone else is up.

"Um, where is Shawn?" I ask my voice quite. I don't want to wake up their parents. Especially since I don't know how they would react to me coming by so late. She points to her bedroom door, not even looking away from the TV. I mumble "Thanks" and head over there. I knock softly but after the third time, I slowly and cautiously open the door. I look in and have to smile at the sight. Shawn's curled up in the center of her bed, on top of the covers, and clutching her phone. But is sound asleep. Her hair is wavy, like it is when she lets it air dry. She has also left the lamp, by the bed, on. I walk in and close the door as quietly as I can. I turn back to her and walk over. As I get closer, I notice the tear stains on her cheeks. My heart clenches at the sight before me. And all of a sudden it's so very clear. I do love her. With everything I am. But if she doesn't return the feelings, it doesn't matter. Not in the least. Just as long as she is still in my life. Yeah, it'd be great if she did have these feelings for me. But I know without a single doubt that I couldn't lose her from my life completely.

I slowly start to sit on the bed by her, and then I lay down. I watch her for a little bit. I notice that her eyes are moving slightly behind her closed lids. I wonder what she's dreaming about. I watch her a few minutes more. And before I really know what I'm doing, I reach out and brush her hair off her face, tucking it behind her ear. She turns over onto her back and starts to wake up. I watch as she takes in where she is and her surroundings. Before her eyes finally land on me and take me in the same way.

~~Shawn's POV~~

I wake up and look around me. I rub my eyes and then they fall on Jesse. But he can't be here. He's supposed to be at rehearsal. What is he doing here? I look at him for a little bit longer. Then I look up at the ceiling and sit up. He stays where he is at. I look back at him. He's still in the clothes, that I'm guessing, he rehearsed in since they're different from what he was wearing earlier. I glance outside and notice that it's night out, I can't say dark since New York is never truly dark. I look back at him and meet his eyes. They show worry, sadness, tiredness, and love. I take in everything that they're telling me before I speak.

"What are you doing here?" My voice is soft. I look away from him. All of a sudden, everything from earlier comes rushing back to me. I take calming breathes as an attempt not to cry. It works, for now.

"I wanted to come see you. Talk about earlier." His voice is just as soft. I look at him and he's looking at the blanket. I reach for his hand. I take hold of it and give it a small squeeze. Waiting till he meets my eyes to say anything else.

"OK." I say, ready to put this behind us. "I'm sorry. I overreacted. I shouldn't have blown it all out of proportion. I didn't even try to listen to what you had to say and I should have. Especially before even making a decision like that." I never break our eye contact. But he does as he sits up too.

"No, it's OK. I understand why you did. I'm sorry too. I should have just respected what you said and your decision instead of trying to push you into something you don't want. I get that you don't love me the way I love you. But I know that I don't want to lose you completely. If all we can ever be is friends, then I'm perfectly happy with that." He meets my eyes again. I give him a smile and he returns it. Before he can react, I'm in his lap with my arms wrapped tightly around his neck. He laughs softly and wraps his arms around my waist. We stay like that for a few minutes or so. Then I lean back. I need to tell him before it’s too late. I take a deep breath and release it slowly.

"Um, Jess, actually, I wasn't completely honest earlier." I look down briefly, just long enough to gather myself again. Looking back up at him, I notice that he's confused and slightly worried about what I'm going to say. "It's nothing to be worried over. And definitely nothing bad." And suddenly I'm fully aware of how close we really are and of the fact that I'm still in his lap. But I force my attention back to what I have to say and his eyes. "I mean. I don't think it's bad or anything. And I'm pretty sure that you won't either. But anyway. Um, well... Jess. I wasn't honest when I said that I don't love you." I stop for a second and clear my throat. "I know that you asked me to be honest. But I was so sure that a long distance relationship would never work, that I made myself lie to you. And, God, I never want to again. It killed me to do that. I still don't think it's a good idea. But I can't lose you either. I don't even want to know what it'd be like without you now that I've had you for a while." I search his face. It's blank, completely blank. No emotion whatsoever. Like he's not sure what he thinks. After a few minutes, he speaks.

"What," he clears his throat, "are you saying Shawn?" I look into his eyes and notice that they're searching mine. I smile and answer him.

"I'm saying, Jesse, I love you. That I'm in love with you too." I barely finish before he kisses me. I'm surprised for a little bit. But then I start to relax into him and kiss him back. We continue to kiss for a few minutes before I pull back. He looks at me with a huge smile.

"Can we at least try? Please?" He asks. I look down, thinking about it for a minute. When I look up, I can tell that he's anxious. I slowly start to nod. This time, he's the one to jump on me, causing us to fall back on the bed. We laugh and I start to tickle him, even though he has the advantage, since he's on top. But he never tickles me back, he just rolls off me and lies on his side. He takes my hand and brings it to his lips kissing it softly, then lays our entwined hands between us. I'm still on my back, so I roll my head to look at him. "I love you." I smile as he says that. It feels so very good to hear, especially from him. I close my eyes, taking it in.

"I love you too." I open my eyes and we're closer than we were when I closed them. I close off the remaining distance and give him a soft kiss. Pulling away, our eyes meet again and we both smile.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty OMFG

Post  Jmaclover16 Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:22 pm

I LOVE THAT STORY SO MUCH IT WAS SOO GOOOOOD!!!! AAHHH YEAAAA SHE LOVESSS HIM!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE POST MORE SO IM JUST SO IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!!!!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:09 pm

I agree. This sotry is amazing!!! Becuase of your details and like how you describe their thoughts and everything. Makes it seem so real and it's soo cute <333 ahhh!!!! You do so great on Jesse's young character... I can't wait to see how you write for his older character!!! Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:17 pm

OK, so you all are just so sweet and I appreciate it so much! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you So, I'm going to let you all in on a little secret: my inspiration for this story! But first, I must also admit, that I don't know what will happen next or how this will all end. For all I know, Shawn could totally end up with Chris! (Man how I so hope not though! LOL) This is a copy of what I sent to Jmaclover16 after she PMed me her love for this story (So sweet of you Jmaclover!) And then I decided that you are all so sweet, so I'll post it for you all to read here. So, without further ado, here's a little insight into my twisted mind! LOL. Just kidding, well kinda.

Thank you so much. That means so much to me. I've put so much work into it for it to be perfect and everything, and some chapters still aren't perfect in my opinion. But I know that I'm just too hard on myself because of my being a perfectionist with all my work. But anyway, it means so much to me that you like it so much. Especially since this all started because of a dream. That's how all my stories start actually. I have a dream and I remember it so vividly and then when I hear a certain song, usually the story title but in this case the chapter titles, it all flashes in my mind like a movie. And this one seriously started by the chapters and the order they are in. Each chapter was a new night's dream, all adding to the story. So, we shall see where it goes, because I don't even know. Though I have had a few of the dreams/chapters out of order, so I do know a few things that will happen later on. But I really hope that you don't get bored with it cause there is still so much more story to tell!!

Thanks so much again!

So, again much love to you all and I shall try to further make you happy and post more later today!!! Much love to you all!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:25 pm

wow no We will never get bored. That's so beautiful that your dreams tell the story!!!

Ahhh <3333 This is deffently a iconic story. Publish, publish.. haha (i'm nuts, pardon me) flower Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven <- 5 star story right here!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:28 pm

jessecraze wrote:wow no We will never get bored. That's so beautiful that your dreams tell the story!!!

Ahhh <3333 This is deffently a iconic story. Publish, publish.. haha (i'm nuts, pardon me) flower Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven <- 5 star story right here!!

Awe, thank you! Embarassed And no, you're not nuts! I promise more tonight, I already have all the way through chapter ten written. So, it will be easier, just have one final edit and to add the proper html for it and it will be up! Very Happy
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Eight Part One

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:17 pm

Hey! Thanks again for all the kind words! Here's the next part! Hope you like it! Very Happy

Chapter Eight Part One - "Tell Her":

~~The Next Morning~Wednesday~June 13, 2001~~

~~Shawn's POV~~

I wake up to the sound of a phone going off. I reach towards the bedside table with my eyes closed. But when I find my phone and notice that it’s not the one going off, I finally open my eyes and take in my surroundings, my eyes widening when they land on a sleeping Jesse in my bed. Oh. My. God! I’m going to be in so much trouble! The ringing finally stops and I lay back down trying to think of a way out of this. I turn back to him and look him over. Man, he is so adorable when he’s asleep. Wait, no, no, no! Shawn that is not what you’re supposed to be thinking about. Before I really know what I’m doing though, I’m reaching over and gently shaking his shoulder to wake him up. It takes a couple times before his eyes open to meet mine.

“Morning.” I say with a small, timid smile. He returns the smile and sits up to stretch.

“Good morning.” He says as he leans over to give me a kiss on my cheek.

“Um, your phone was going off a little bit ago.” He rolls over and reaches into his bag, pulling out his phone. How is he acting as if this is no big deal? He’s as cool as a cucumber. I watch him as he listens to the voicemail and then starts to call whoever it was back.

“Greg, what’s up?” He pauses for a minute. “Yea, I know man. I’m sorry. We fell asleep talking.” Another pause. “Oh, man, really? What did you say?” OK, now, I’m fully alert and this is the longest pause thus far. “OK, thanks man, for everything.” And a short pause. “Um, actually, I think that I’ll just go with Shawn.” He laughs at whatever is being said. Wait a minute. Is he blushing too? “Yea, man, remember I got them the backstage passes. So, it won’t be a problem for them to come over with me.” And another laugh. “Of, course I did this all for you guys. I knew just how much you all want to meet her.” A laugh and an eye roll. “Look, I’ve got to go. Thanks again for covering for me. I’ll see you in a few hours. Bye dude.” He waits a couple seconds and then closes his phone, finally turning to me. He smiles and starts talking before I can even think of where to begin.

“Greg says hi and he can’t wait to meet you.” He looks down and shakes his head briefly, as if he’s thinking about something else. “He was just calling to let me know that my mom called him but he told her I was in the shower and was about to go see you before heading to the venue.”

“Oh, OK.” I start to get up. “Well, I’m going to take a shower. Well, unless you want to first. Actually that might be better. Then after I’m done we can act as if you just got here to go to breakfast or something.” He nods, grabs his stuff, and goes into the bathroom.

I reach over and look at the passes and tickets he got for us. Then I see the CD. I grab it and put it into my portable CD player that I brought with me. I start to listen to it quietly while I look over the booklet. They aren’t all that bad. This should be a fun day. I glance at the clock right as I hear the shower turn off, so I get up and start getting my stuff together. Jesse walks out of the bathroom wearing a light green t-shirt and cargo jeans. Man, he looks good.

“It’s all yours.” He says as he walks past me, pausing to give me a quick kiss. I smile at him and then head into the bathroom.

~~Jesse’s POV~~

I start getting my stuff back together and sit on the bed. Man, I can’t believe that I actually fell asleep. Thank God that Greg covered for me. I just hope that her plan works to get both of us out of trouble, especially since they’re meeting my family today. Oh, God please be with us.

I fall back on the bed and just try to stop thinking about it and that’s when I hear ‘it’. Wait a minute. She was listening to us? I wonder what she thought. I’ll have to ask her. I smile but it goes away quickly when I hear a noise in the room next to us. I get up quietly and write her a short note on the hotel stationary and then sneak out.

I get out into the hall with no problem. Thankfully Hilary was still asleep on the couch. Man, I really hope that she fell asleep while she was watching her movie and never came into the room. ‘Cause knowing her she would totally rat us out just because we like to pick on her. Well, actually, come to think of it though, I really don’t know why she always puts up with it.

I’m pulled out of my thoughts by knocking on the room door and then it opening a minute later. I turn and look at Shawn. I smile upon seeing what she’s wearing. She kept telling me she couldn’t wait to wear her new outfit to the concert but always refused to let me see it. Saying she wanted it to be a surprise. And for the first time, I’m glad that she did. She lets me in and we walk back to her room.

~~Shawn’s POV~~

I get out of the shower and shortly after there is a knock on the bathroom door. “Just a minute.” I quickly finish getting dressed and open the boys’ door to see Austin. “All yours.” I grab my makeup and hair stuff and go into my room, trying not to open the door too wide for him to see in my room, but upon turning around, I see that my efforts were pointless because Jesse is gone. I go to the small table and drop my stuff on it, causing a piece of paper to fall to the floor. I pick it up and see that it’s a note.

Shawn,
    I heard that someone was up in your brothers’ room. So I’m going to be out in the hall. Come get me when you can. And we can act like I just got here.
    I love you,
    Jesse

I quickly finish towel drying my hair and head to the front door. Well, at least Hilary is still asleep. But how to make it seem like he is the one that is knocking? I go to the door and knock on it and then go back to the couch and announce that I’ll get it just in case Mom or Brian is awake. I get to the door just about a minute after knocking and open it to see Jesse turning towards it. I smile at seeing him looking me over. I open the door wider letting him in and close it behind him. I start walking back to my room and he follows.

“So what do you think?” I ask as I turn around in front of him. I’m wearing a jean skirt that reaches mid thigh and an orange baby t-shirt that has lighter orange hearts all over it and is slightly form fitting. I look at him while biting my bottom lip a little bit.

“Um, well, this is the first time I’ve seen you in a skirt.” I roll my eyes while placing my hands on my hips. “Babe, you look amazing. I’m going to have my work cut out for me today though, that’s for sure.” I furrow my brow in confusion. But he answers before I can even ask. “I mean, all the guys are going to be all over you, well trying to be anyway. I won’t let them within a 10 foot radius.” I shake my head and just laugh at him, turning to face the mirror and table.

“Sure Jess, but thanks. That’s sweet, in a weird sort of way.” We both laugh again as he comes up to me, hugging me from behind. I smile and turn my head towards his, which is resting on my shoulder. I kiss his cheek and turn back to the mirror. He, in return, kisses my cheek and then goes to sit on the bed. I reach over and turn the music up a little bit and start to straighten my hair.

Neither one of us says anything until I’m almost done applying what little makeup I’m going to be wearing. “So, which guy is which?” I ask as I turn to look at Jesse for the first time since I started.

“Oh, um, well,” he leans over and picks up the CD. “Come here and I’ll show you.” I nod and sit next to him. “This is Frankie; he’s the oldest and an only child. This is Chris,” but I interrupt him.

“Oh, yea, I remember him. Well, that he was the one with spikes anyway.” We both laugh.

“Yea, he’ll be happy to know that you remembered his hair. But anyway. He just had his birthday on the 11th. He has one older brother but he’s married and has a kid. This is Matt, his birthday is in April too. He has a brother my age. And this is Greg. Me and him are pretty close. He has 3 younger sisters. He’s the one that Lea has a thing for. And well, yea, that’s them. I don’t really know what else you want to know.”

“Oh, well, that’s cool. Just tell me whatever you want about them. I have a feeling they know everything about me already. So, I don’t want to be completely clueless when I meet them today.” I slide on my orange flip flops. Not the shoes I was originally going to wear but I saw these and had to get them. “But you can tell me on the way to eat. Let’s go.” I grab his hand and pull him out of my room, grabbing my purse and the passes on the way.

“Oh, I guess I should have known it was Jesse at the door.” My mom says to Brian. “Good morning. Where are you two off too?” She says, stopping us on our way to the door.

“Oh, Jesse wanted to take me to breakfast before we leave for the show. He wants me, well us, to go with him to the venue. Is that OK?” I look at her pleadingly.

“Um, well. What time would we need to leave?” She asks looking between us.

I look at Jesse. “Oh, uh, well, I need to be there by 11:30.” He glances at the clock. “So, probably in about 2 hours or so.” Mom looks at the clock too.

“OK, I’ll get Hilary up. We’ll be ready by the time you guys get back.” She walks to the couch. “Um, do you know why she slept on the couch though?”

“I think she fell asleep while watching a movie.” I answer as we walk to the door. “Thanks Mom. We’ll be back soon. Love you.” I vaguely hear her say ‘Love you too’ as we head to the elevator.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty ahh!!!

Post  Jmaclover16 Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:34 pm

post moreeeee lol i love this story and I made a new best friend!!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:54 pm

Adore it <333333333333333 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

I'll start raiting it with stars Wink te he
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:32 pm

jessecraze wrote:Adore it <333333333333333 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Awe, thank you! You guys truly rock!!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:55 pm

babygirl49392 wrote:
    jessecraze wrote:Adore it <333333333333333 Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Awe, thank you! You guys truly rock!!
    You rock even more cheers PMS <3
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Eight Part Two

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:31 pm

Thanks so much everyone!! Here's the rest of chapter 8! Enjoy!!

Chapter Eight Part Two - "Tell Her":

~~At the Venue~11:23 A.M.~~

~~Jesse’s POV~~

“Well, the most important thing to remember about Chris is too never, and I mean NEVER, touch his hair!” We both laugh. These last couple hours have been a never ending Q&A about the guys. We just arrived at the venue about 5 minutes ago. But we are just now entering the dressing room because of security and everything. And we ran into Claudia as she was on her way out. She apparently forgot something. “Hey guys. What’s up?” I sit down on the couch making Shawn sit beside me; Hilary and Debbie just stand behind us by the door. I look around at all of them when no one says anything in return. They are all staring at Shawn, my girlfriend, as if she is a piece or meat or something. This isn’t the best way to start off the day with me. “Um, guys.” And it doesn’t faze them. I start to look around for something to throw at them and I find a nerf football on the floor beside the couch. I quickly grab it and throw it at the guys. It hits Frank’s arm and bounces off to hit Greg’s head. Shawn busts up laughing, while the guys are too busy trying to figure out what happened. “OK, now that I have your attention. What’s up?” They both send me death glares.

“Nothin’ much.” Matt is the only one that answers me. Granted he’s also the only one that found it kind of funny too.

“OK, then. Guys this is Shawn, her step sister Hilary, and her mom Debbie. Shawn, Hilary, Debbie, this is Frankie, Greg, Matt, and,” I look around, “wait where’s Chris?” Shawn just got done giving them each a hug.

“Oh, actually, now that you mention it, I haven’t seen him all day. What about you guys?” Frankie looks between Greg and Matt as they both shake their heads no too.

“Hmm, OK, oh well, you’ll just meet him later.” I smile at Shawn as she sits back down.

“Oh, darn. I was so looking forward to testing your ‘no one can touch his hair’ theory.” She sends me a smile as the guys are trying not to laugh.

“Trust us, it’s not a theory. But I dare you to try to.” Greg tells her right as my phone rings. I retrieve it out of my pocket and answer it.

“Hello?”

“Hey sweetie. Are you already at the venue?” My mom, always ‘concerned’.

“Yea Mom. We got here about 15 minutes ago.”

“Oh, Shawn’s with you?”

“Yes, remember Greg told you that I was going to go see her for breakfast. I didn’t see the point in going back to Greg’s to come with him when they were coming here too.” I roll my eyes, receiving a small slap from Shawn. I look at her and she’s giving me that look that says ‘Don’t talk to your mom that way.’ I send her a smile.

“Oh, yea, that makes sense. Well, we’re pulling in now. Can you come meet us, please?”

“Yea, sure, I actually have something I need to talk to you about.” I stand up from my seat.

“Oh, OK. Should I be worried?” She laughs a little.

“No, Mom, I just have a question. See you in a minute.” I hang up, not waiting for a response. “I’m going to meet my family; I’ll be right back, OK?” I look down at Shawn, as she starts to get up.

“Um, OK. You don’t want me to go with you?” She looks a little surprised and worried. I shake my head and lean down to give her a quick kiss.

“No, I need to talk to them for a minute. I’ll come get you when I’m done.” She nods. Then I turn to the guys. “You all be good, please.” They all look at me in mock shock.

“I can’t believe that you would suggest that we would be anything but good.” Greg speaks up. I give him an ‘I know you better than that look.’

“Yea, sure.” I turn to leave, giving Shawn another kiss.

~~Shawn’s POV~~

I turn back around from watching Jesse leave and look at the guys again. I give a small smile, suddenly nervous. My attention leaves them when someone sits down beside me. It’s Hilary and she looks just as nervous as I feel. I send her a small smile too.

“Um, how do you like New York?” I turn back to the guys. It’s Matt that spoke.

“Oh, um,” I glance at Hilary briefly, “it’s great. We’ve already been everywhere though. So, yea. Well, actually I was wondering, Jess didn’t tell me, but where are you all from?” I look at each one of them as they figure out who will answer first. It’s Matt again.

“Well, I’m from Westchester, like Jess, but our schools are rivals.” He gives a small chuckle. “At least we don’t have to actually play against each other or anything.” I nod not needing anymore elaboration than that.

“I’m from Long Island.” I smile at Greg, trying to figure out if he’s nervous or what because, since Jess left, his whole demeanor has changed.

“I’m from the Bronx.” Frankie gives me a smile, I smile back. He just has one of those contagious smiles. Definitely his best feature though.

“Oh, yea, Jess mentioned that you go to an all boys school. It must be nice to get to escape to this.” I say with a chuckle and we all share a laugh.

“Yea, it definitely is. That’s for sure.” We continue laughing until we hear the door open. Hilary and I turn around to see who it is, both of our jaws dropping at who we see. I know that Hilary has no idea who it is. But I sure do. This has to be Chris. And he is way hotter than any picture I’ve seen. But he still has the spikes and sunglasses, so I know it’s him. I glance at Hilary and then back to Chris. But on the scan back, I notice that my mom isn’t here anymore. But that thought quickly leaves my mind as my eyes meet his. I give a shy smile. He returns it with a little half one.

“Hi, I’m Chris.” He holds his hand out to me. I feel my cheeks flush a little.

“It’s nice to meet you Chris. I’m Shawn.” I say as I take his hand and get an elbow in the ribs. “Ow,” I look at Hilary and she’s giving me a glare. “And this is my step sister Hilary.” She smiles up at him but he’s still looking at me.

“Wait, Shawn? As in Jesse’s Shawn?” He asks looking surprised, just like the other guys did when I walked in with Jesse earlier.

“Um, yea.” I say a little confused. He’s looking me over and I can feel my cheeks flush fully now.

“Wow.” He drew it out and spoke it so softly that I’m sure he doesn’t think anyone heard.

“So, Chris, are you just getting here?” Greg questions him, probably hoping to deter his attention from me. But he answers without looking away. Normally a guy doing this, staring at me in this way and acting like this, would make me really uncomfortable. But for some reason, it doesn’t with Chris.

“Um, yea, is Claudia totally mad?” He asks in return.

“Actually, she’s not here, she had to leave to get something.” Frankie answers and succeeding in taking Chris’ full attention.

“What do you mean? She never forgets anything.” He takes turns looking at each guy as he gets the same response, just shrugs. “OK, well, where is Jester?” He asks bringing his attention back to me.

“Oh, um, he went to meet his parents and talk to them for a minute.” I reply as I turn to Hilary. “Where is Mom at anyway?” She turns to me taking her eyes off Chris for the first time since he entered the room.

“Um, I’m not too sure. Jesse came back in and took her with him though.” She says nonchalantly. I turn back to the other guys and I can tell that they hadn’t noticed either. I shrug my shoulders at them, a little worried.

“So, have you had a tour yet Shawn?” I turn to Chris, a little suspicious of what he’s thinking. I just shake my head at him. “Really? Well, come on let me take you.” He comes to stand in front of me, and takes my hand.

“Um, really, Chris, it’s fine. Jesse is going to be back soon.” By the time I’m done speaking, he already has me standing. I turn and look at the other guys and then Hilary. She looks pissed and actually, so do the guys. I just don’t know who they’re all mad at.

“Come on. It’ll be fine. He’ll find us once he’s done with his adult time.” I look at everyone again, no change, which isn’t helping me at all. To turn him down or make me feel better about wanting to go with him, either way, they are not helping. So, I just nod at him and he immediately quits pulling on my arm.

“Are any of you coming too?” I ask, hoping that at least one other person will. But no one answers or moves to follow us as we walk out the door. [Well, crap. This can’t be good.

~~Jesse’s POV~~

I’ve been gone almost 20 minutes. I seriously had no idea that I’d be gone this long. But I wanted this to be a surprise. And if they said no, I didn’t want Shawn to have known and possibly gotten her hopes up. But finally, after everyone convened and we conferenced in both Claudia and Shawn’s dad. What a first time to talk to him, asking him for a favor. But anyway, 20 minutes later and having everyone and their mother in on the decision, I have an answer. Now, just to find the right way to tell, well, ask really, Shawn about it.

“Hey, sorry I took," I enter the dressing room and quickly look around, "where’s Shawn?” I ask. I look at Greg’s, Frank’s, and Matt’s faces. Then I notice that Hilary is still on the couch too. “Wait, did you guys let her wonder by herself?” I’m starting to panic at the possibilities. But still having not received a response, it sinks in what must have happened. “You guys let her be alone with CHRIS! Are you freaking kidding me? You guys know better than I do about him and when he wants something or someone. UGH! Do you have any idea where they went?”

“He was going to take her on a tour. He said that you could find them when you were done. She wasn’t too sure about going.” I turn to Hilary not expecting it to be her that answered. I grab her hand and pull her with me out the door to go find them, hearing the guys get up and follow.

“When did they leave?” I ask. They all share a look before Greg looks at his watch.

“Um, about 5 minutes ago, I guess.” He won’t meet my eyes. He’s hiding something. I look at Matt and Frankie too with the same response.

“OK, what are you guys hiding?” They all share a look again. I can tell that they are going to try and deny it, so I stop and give them a hardened look. They all let out a sigh and slump their shoulders.

“He’s really into her Jess. None of us have ever seen him act this way, let alone when just meeting someone.” I look at Frankie as he shares another look with Matt and Greg. I can tell that none of them want to tell me the rest. I just push past them, with a huge sinking feeling in my stomach. I can feel them all following me, but now I just really wish that I was alone. Yes, alone, alone with Shawn. Like it was before I had this week of rehearsal. Like it was yesterday before our huge fight. Like it was before she knew about Dream Street and before Chris had met her.

After about 10 minutes of searching, I finally hear her laughter. And it remarkably calms me down. That is until I hear it followed by his voice. Oh, I am so going to beat his a**! He has got to learn that he can’t get every little thing and especially every one that he decides he wants! I round the corner and I see her and I just can’t help but smile. Her back is turned, so I run up to her and wrap her in my arms. She jumps a little but then relaxes into my hold. I loosen up a bit and she turns around in my arms, wrapping hers around my neck.

“I was beginning to think that you forgot about me.” She’s trying so hard to be serious, but she’s not a good actress at all. Plus she has a huge smile on her face. My own smile widens. I lean down and give her a small kiss on the lips.

“I, sweetheart, could never forget about you. It just took longer than we expected. But I have a great surprise for you later.” I give her a wink and start to look at Chris, but she pulls my face down to meet hers in a passionate kiss. And I let her deepen it. When she runs her tongue along my bottom lip, I tighten my arms around her waist resting my hands right above her butt. I can feel more than one pair of eyes on us, so I regrettably have to pull away. I give her one more small kiss before looking over at Chris, who is now joined by Hilary, Greg, Matt, and Frankie. Shawn rests her head on my chest after bringing her arms around my waist. I smile at the guys.

“Hey Chris, thanks for keeping Shawn company. I really didn’t mean to be that long.” I can tell that he’s jealous and that he seriously thought his advances were working. But he just nods and mumbles “No problem” before turning and heading towards the stage. I rest my head on top of her’s and we stand there in the hall talking with everyone before one of the stage hands tells us they need us for sound check.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty ahhh

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:27 pm

contreversey she better not be fooling with chris ill kill her lol
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:29 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:contreversey she better not be fooling with chris ill kill her lol

Yea, I know. I will too! LOL.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:33 pm

awwww wow... Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven PMS!!! LOVED IT SOO MUCH!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Nine Part One

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:35 pm

Hey everyone! Thanks yet again for all the kind words. And all because I love you, here's more!! Well, I was going to draw out the telling of the surprise till the second part of the chapter, but the story disagreed! So, you will find on NOW!! Love is always appreciated! ENJOY!!!

Chapter Nine Part One - "Let’s Get Funky Tonight":

~~Shawn’s POV~~

They’re on their last song for sound check. Hilary and I have been sitting front row center for the whole thing. Well, except the first song, during which, I was sitting in my actual seat for the show tonight. They are pretty good too, though I know that they aren’t performing full heartedly, like they will be tonight. But I can tell that it’s going to be an amazing show. Jesse has had his eyes on me the whole time, which is sweet. But I’ve had fun making faces at him and flirting with him to make him mess up. He makes it too easy too. But at least Claudia and the guys have been getting laughs out of it too. I wouldn’t want to get Jess in trouble.

About half way through the last song, I can sense that someone has taken the seat behind me. I glance at Hilary and see that she noticed too because she is looking at whoever it is. But I only look too when I hear her take a sharp intake of breath and see her eyes widen. As I turn around, I do the same. It’s none other than Aaron! Aaron Carter! Oh my God! Aaron Carter is sitting behind me! I turn back around and my eyes immediately meet Jesse’s. I try to hide my nerves and excitement by taking calming breaths, which works until I get a tap on my shoulder.

I slowly turn back around to face him and he sends me a smile. I give a small one in return. I’m not sure what to say, so I just raise my eyebrows in question, not too sure that I’d even have a voice right now anyway.

“Um, hi, I’m Aaron. What’s your name?”

“Oh, um, hi Aaron. I’m Shawn and this is my step sister Hilary.” At saying her name, Hilary turns around and gives him a nervous smile and a wave.

“It’s nice to meet you both. So, who are you here for?” I’m confused for a second but that doesn’t last long because Jesse and the others come over to us and Jesse draws his attention away by answering for me.

“They came with me.” He takes the seat beside me and gives me a small kiss after I turn to face him. “So, did you enjoy your break Aaron?” He asks turning back to him.

“Oh, that’s cool. Yeah, just enjoyed the beach and got to hang with my brother. What about you guys?”

“Oh, yeah. We needed it that’s for sure. We never really got to see Jess that much these last few weeks, but other than that it was more of what we always did on the bus, just without the added stress and pressure of interviews and such.” I notice that all the guys nod in agreement to Greg’s answer. I turn to Jesse and he’s just watching me. I turn in my seat so that I can lean against him. He kisses the top of my head and wraps his arms around me.

“Oh, yeah. Same here, for the most part. Why didn’t you ever see Jesse?” He asks while glancing quickly at us. Noticing that we are in our own little world and whispering to each other.

“Does that answer your question?” Chris asks Aaron bitterly before walking off.

Aaron and the other guys just watch him go and then exchange looks. “Um, well, anyway. Jess and Shawn literally bumped into each other at the airport when we got back. And then met again a week later at the mall, and since then have been pretty much inseparable. And I’m pretty sure if it wasn’t for rehearsals this last week, we wouldn’t have seen him again till today.” Matt answers Aaron’s question receiving nods and “Yeahs” from Greg, Frankie, and Hilary.

“Oh, that’s cool though. At least they’re happy.” He replies as they all turn to watch us.

A few minutes later I realize that they're pretty quiet and turn to look at them. “What?” I ask, thoroughly confused as to why they’re all looking at us.

“Nothing really. Just noticing that you two really make a cute couple.” Hilary answers then looks at the others for confirmation. They all nod to her statement.

I turn and look at Jesse and smile. “Thanks. Well, we’re going to go. Are you coming with Hil?” I turn back to her and she looks shocked. I shake my head and stand up then grab Jess’s hand and pull him up too. We start to walk out just as Aaron’s mom tells him to start his sound check. I can hear hurried footsteps behind us; I glance over my shoulder just as Hilary reaches my side.

A few minutes later and we enter the cafeteria area of backstage. Though it really isn’t a cafeteria, just a break room type room that the venue has set up with tables of catered food. Jesse leads us over to a table where all the adults are sitting and talking. I see a little boy that looks almost identical to Jesse just as he sees us walk in. Must be Timmy. He quickly jumps off his chair and starts to runs to us.

“Jesse, Jesse! Is this your friend?” He practically screams at him. I laugh and gently squeeze Jesse’s hand before letting go at the exact moment that Timmy jumps onto his legs.

I can hear all the adults laughing too. I look over at them and notice that my mom is with them. I turn and look at Jess just as he’s picking Timmy up and answering his question. “Yes, TMac this is Shawn and her sister Hilary.”

Timmy looks between us. “Oh,” he looks back at Jesse and covers his mouth to ‘whisper’ in his ear, “She’s very pretty.” I try not to laugh to let him know that I heard what he said. I look at Jess meeting his eyes.

“Yes, Timmy, she is.” He sends me a smile and we walk over to the table. He lets Timmy down on his chair and then starts with the introductions. “OK, this is: my sister, Lea; mom, Ginger; and dad, Scot; Chris’ mom, Helen; Frankie’s mom, Lisa and dad, Frank; Matt’s mom, Lynn; dad, Mike; and brother, David; Greg’s mom, Maryann; dad, Octovio; and sisters, Amanda, Danielle, and Nicole. Everyone this is my girlfriend, Shawn and her step sister, Hilary.” Everyone exchanged ‘hellos’ and ‘nice to meet yous’. Jesse’s parents being the only ones to stand up and give us hugs. I smile at everyone, noticing how Hilary had already went to sit with Greg’s sisters and Lea. And all of a sudden I felt bad for David. He was the only brother other than Timmy but the age difference makes it not totally count. At least the guys are close to his age, that has to help a little bit. Well, I hope anyway.

Jesse pulls a chair over to the already crowded table and sits down pulling me into his lap. We listen to everyone just chatting away for a little while before we start whispering to each other again.

~~Jesse’s POV~~

Today has been pretty good so far. They guys all seem to like Shawn, well Chris a little too much, and my family seems happy to finally meet her too. I love how we're able to still have our moments even with all these people around. I wasn’t too sure how this would work out at first but I’m glad everything is going as planned. Even my surprise. I can’t wait to see her face! I turn and look at her as she looks around the room at everyone.

“Hey” I whisper softly in her ear. She turns to look at me. I give her a smile. “I love you.” I whisper again. She smiles and leans into me more.

“I love you too.” She whispers back. I squeeze her tightly in my arms for a few seconds before I say anything else. I glance around the room and see that no one is paying us any attention.

“You’re going to love the surprise.” I whisper again into her ear. She shivers a little and I smile bigger because of it. She turns her head towards me giving me a small kiss on the lips before I turn my head away for her to reply.

“Really? How can you be so sure?” She asks. I look at her with skepticism for a second before she smiles at me.

“Because it means that we will get to spend more time together.” I reply with my lips lightly brushing against her ear, once again giving her shivers. I barely pull my head away from her’s before she turns to me with a shocked expression.

“You’re kidding me!” She yells out all of a sudden. I bust up laughing once I hear that everyone else has gotten quiet from her sudden outburst. I take a few deep breaths, forcing myself to calm down before answering her.

“No, babe, I’m not kidding you.” I meet her eyes and see that she is positively elated over this news. I give her a small kiss before she can respond.

“But how? I mean, you’re still leaving in a few days right?” She asks just above a whisper, her expression changing to confusion. And I notice that everyone has gone back to their conversations.

“Yes, I still have to leave in a few days.” I answer her quietly. Should I tell her now? Or stick to the original plan and wait till after the concert? Her eyebrows just furrow even deeper in confusion, so I continue. I'll just tell her now, what's the difference and what will it hurt? “But after a few calls, a lot of discussion, and even more persuading on my part, I have gotten it approved for you to come with us.” She squeals right as I finish, and again, all attention is on us and the whole room is quiet.

“You serious Jess?” She asks in a whisper, almost as if she doesn’t want to get her hopes up.

“I’m dead serious Shawn. I talked to my parents, your parents, Brian, Louie, and Claudia. That’s why it took so long earlier. But it’s only till we get to St. Louis in a couple weeks, your dad will pick you up there and then you’re spending the rest of the summer with him. But if you don’t want to…” And she interrupts me with her lips crashing onto mine. And I hear laughter in the background as I also laugh against her mouth.

“How could I not go when you went through all that for me to go?” She asks with the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on her face. I give her a quick kiss.

“Yes, well, you have a lot of people to thank for this, not just me. And of course there are conditions.”

“Oh, yes, of course.” And before I can say anything more she is off my lap and walking to my parents. I watch her as she approaches them and gives them both a big hug and thanks them. Then she goes to her mom and does the same thing. And as if on cue, the rest of the guys and Claudia, Louie, and Brian all walk in the room. So, she quickly gives them hugs and thanks too before she comes back over to me and sits back down on my lap.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Wooooooooooo! So exciting... I can hardly wait for more Smile *20 stars* te he
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 3 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Nine Part Two

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Hey!! Thanks again for reading my story and letting me know what you think! It's all so sweet of you! Well, here's the rest of Chapter 9! And there is a peak into some of the guys' heads in this part too. I'll do so occasionally, but for the most part it's going to be Jesse's and Shawn's POVs. Well, anyway. ENJOY!! I love you

Chapter Nine Part Two - "Let’s Get Funky Tonight":

~~Shawn’s POV~~

“Thank you.” I say as I wrap him into a hug. How on Earth did I get so lucky? I so don’t deserve a guy as great as Jesse. I pull back and look into his eyes briefly before I lean in and give him a small kiss. “So, you said there are conditions?”

“Um, yea. Nothing too major. You’re going to be sharing a room with Lea and I’m going to be taken out of the rotation for having my own room while you're with us. You will get to ride on our bus, as long as it’s not an over night trip, for those you will be on the family bus. I also believe that your mom said something about you having to call her every day. And that’s pretty much it.” He shrugs and I just sit there thinking it all over. It’s all very reasonable. This is going to be so much fun!

“OK, that all makes sense and is very reasonable.” I give him another hug and kiss. I see someone out of the corner of my eye and glance over to them. It’s Chris and he looks very sad. I don’t fully understand why I felt the way I did earlier, before the little tour, he was perfectly nice and we got along great. I can even see us becoming good friends over these next couple weeks. I send him a smile and he just gives me a small one in return before leaving. Hmm, I’ll have to figure out what’s going on with him later. I look at Jess and meet his eyes. I smile at him, he smiles back. “So, what are you doing these couple days before you, well we, leave?”

“I believe that we have a photo shoot and interviews tomorrow, one of which is on Good Morning America and then another show the day after that in Central Park. Then we leave early Saturday morning to get to the next town in time for a radio interview, sound check, and the meet and greet all before the show that night.”

“Oh, OK, sounds like you’ll be pretty busy.” I look down at my hands. What’s the point of me even going if he’s never going to have the time to do anything with me?

“Yea, but the beauty of you coming with me is that you’ll get to go to everything too. And it won’t be that bad, we usually have at least an hour of free time between each thing, granted some of the time is spent traveling between the places, but I wouldn’t have asked for you to come, if I knew that I’d never get to see you. We’re all still minors, so legally there’s only so many hours a day that they can make us work. So, we’ll still get to spend plenty of time together. And we’ll have a blast!” He brings his hand up under my chin and makes me look at him, then gives me a smile and a kiss. “It’ll be fun, I promise.” I smile back at him and lean in to kiss him again. Now, how did he know what I was thinking? As well as the right thing to say?

“OK, Jess, but does that mean that I get to go with you tomorrow? Or does that start once we leave New York?” He drops his hand from resting under my chin and wraps his arms around me again.

“I believe that you’ll be able to go with us tomorrow, but I’ll have to ask to make sure.” I look at him and nod before leaning back into him and resting my head on his shoulder.

~~Dressing Room~5 Minutes Before Showtime~~

~~Jesse’s POV~~

“Shawn you should really get to your seat now.” I’ve been trying to get her to go to her seat for the last 10 minutes; she’s just been so stubborn and keeps changing the subject. This time right after I say it though, Claudia knocks on the door and walks on in.

“Guys, 5 minute warning. Are you all warmed up?” We all nod our heads and I stand up from the couch, grabbing Shawn’s hand and pulling her up too.

“Hey, Claud, could you take Shawn to her seat? Just make sure she finds it alright and everything please?” She looks at me and then Shawn.

“Yea, sure no problem. I’ll just be right outside Shawn.” She leaves after Shawn nods at her. She turns to me and I send her a smile.

“Well, good luck. I’ll meet you after?” She leans in and gives me a peck on my cheek.

“Of course. Now go and enjoy the show!” I lean in and give her a peck on the lips before wrapping her in a hug. “I love you.” I whisper in her ear before releasing her.

“I love you too.” She whispers back before turning and walking out the door.

“Don’t you think that it’s too soon to be saying that?” I turn and look at Chris. What the hell is his problem? Can he seriously not stand the fact that for once I got the girl and am truly happy?

“No, we don’t because we both mean it. What are you doing eavesdropping on our conversation?” I ask totally fed up with his attitude.

“Well, if you didn’t want anyone to overhear your conversation, you shouldn’t be having it with other people present.” He retaliates. I just shake my head and leave the room; hearing Greg ask him “How did you even hear what they said? I know I didn’t hear anything.” Seriously, what is his problem? It’s none of his business. It’s our relationship, not his. Granted that could be the problem, he wishes it was his relationship. Whatever, I have a show to concentrate on right now.

~~Greg’s POV~~

“How did you even hear what they said? I know I didn’t hear anything.” I look at Chris; we had to be about the same distance from Jesse and Shawn during their goodbye. I glance around at Matt and Frank and they both nod wanting to know the answer too.

“My hearing must be better than yours then. But whatever, it doesn’t matter.” He starts to leave but Frankie stops him.

“OK, man, I’ve been quiet all day about this attitude of yours, but I can’t be anymore. You need to lay off them. They’re truly happy and really care about each other. Just leave it alone and find your own girl. You can’t have everyone that you find attractive; girls are not possessions to be had by you. Just let it go and let them be.” As he finishes up his mini lecture; him, Matt, and I all leave the dressing room. And I hear Chris following a few steps behind.

~~Chris’ POV~~

The whole short walk to the stage I’ve been thinking about what Frankie said. Am I really that transparent? I could swear that I was doing a good job at hiding everything. Man, if they noticed, that means that Jesse and Shawn probably did too. Oh, man! This could turn out to be very bad. I hear one of the stage hands call places, and we all walk onto the dark stage to thousands of screams in the dark arena. I glance over the audience briefly and I can clearly make out Shawn. There’s no harm in being her friend, right? Of course not. I smile to myself as I turn around, getting into position, and the music starts. Showtime!

~~Shawn’s POV~~

I can vaguely see figures walking out onto the stage and I feel Hilary grab and squeeze my hand. I look over at her briefly before the music starts and a little bit later followed by the guys singing and the crowd erupting even louder than they did before, when the lights went out.

Wanna rock you steady baby
    Come on now, let's go crazy
    You know the time is right
    So let's get funky tonight
    Everybody's letting go now
    It's time to start the show now
    Get ready, hold on tight
    And let's get funky tonight

I watch the guys start the song and dance and am in awe. They are just amazing. It’s no wonder that they’re being called the next ‘NSYNC. And then Jesse starts the first verse and looks right at me, meeting my eyes. I smile up at him.

Feel the temperature start to rise
    Its electric when we get together
    See the love shining in your eyes
    I wish tonight could last forever

Boy can my boyfriend sing and dance! This is going to be an awesome couple of weeks!

Turn down the lights
    And feel the rhythm
    I'll give you everything
    I'll take you to heaven

Wanna rock you steady baby
    Come on now, let's go crazy
    You know the time is right
    So let's get funky tonight
    Everybody's letting go now
    It's time to start the show now
    Get ready, hold on tight
    And let's get funky tonight

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:54 pm