JMacer Family

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

+14
JMrocks1988
aalliinnaaaaa
Audrine
starrynights
Skysthelimit
heathermarie
teej1234567
theone_bettytam
Jmaclover16
l0vinxJeSsE
jessecraze
JessexBroadway
sami20
babygirl49392
18 posters

My Baby (A JMac Story)

l0vinxJeSsE
    l0vinxJeSsE

Number of posts : 787

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 Empty Re: My Baby (A JMac Story)

Post  l0vinxJeSsE Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:57 pm

I love your story!
    Keep posting, can't wait for the next one.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Number of posts : 1499
    Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:16 pm

One more review/reply for more!!
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Ok does this count..lol
    MORE MORE MORE!!!!
    lol
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Hobbies : I live for music!! I love to read and write, hang out with friends, and watch movies!

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:15 pm

LOL. Well, I AM the author. SO, I can make it count. LOL. I'll post more right now!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Three Part One

Post  babygirl49392 Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Thank you all for reading and reviewing!! Here's the first part of Chapter 3!! Enjoy!!

Chapter Three Part One - "It Happens Everytime":

~~A Week Later~Monday, May 28, 2001~~

~~Shawn's POV~~

OK, so the first week here hasn't been that eventful. Well, other than the family clashing, as always. Well, actually, Hilary clashing with everyone except her dad. But even he has seemed annoyed by her sometimes, he just doesn't say so. But today has been so boring! It's Memorial Day. And by law, practically everything is closed. So, we've just been in the hotel all day. We were going to go swimming, but when we went to the pool, it was so crowded that you couldn't see the water. So, we just came back to the room. Then fighting over the TV began. Whether it was for the remote or for what we should watch, it didn't matter. We couldn't agree on anything. And if we tried majority rules, since it's easier for Austin, Brenden, and me to agree, Hilary would throw a fit to Brian and he would say that we all had to agree or to turn it off. So, that is what we did. And Austin even took the batteries out of the remote so that once we all went different ways; Hilary couldn't turn it on and watch something. Since she's the reason none of us could watch TV. And she did try to do it too. I tried to stay in the room as long as I could, but I had to use the bathroom. And as soon as I was out of the room, she reached for the remote. When I came back she had just thrown it down in a huff because it wouldn't work. I know, she could just get up and turn it on and change the channel till she found something, but she's majorly lazy. So, I just shook my head and laughed as I went into the room I was forced to share with 'the devil'. Sounds harsh I know, but that is seriously what she has been this whole trip. Mom even said that if she kept it up, they would just send her back to Kentucky. The rest of us begged her to anyway for the way she had acted already. But Brian said that they wouldn't do it, that it was an empty threat. Mom gave him a serious look that said 'Try me.' I wanted to laugh at that, but I knew better. Anyway, I'm so bored I've already taken 2 naps today and I'm thinking about going to bed. I should mention it's only about 9, way too early to be going to bed, especially in the summer. But what else can I do?

Well, there is one thing. The main thing that has gotten me through this whole first week and has even been successful at blocking Hilary and her whining/b****ing out. Him! No, no, I haven't seen him again or anything. So, no, I don't know who he is. There is no way that he should be able to even help block everything that always goes on with my family. At least not physically. But in my mind, I've come up with millions of scenarios in the last week. Who he could be. Where he's from. Even the different name possibilities. Now, I know logically that I won't see him again. And that I shouldn't waste my time on thinking about him and everything that he likes to do. I mean, because all it will do is bring me disappointment when we leave and I never got to see him or anything. So, really what is the point of thinking about him? I'll tell you. It keeps me from killing my brat of a step-sister! I'm too young to spend my life in jail. And I have finally found something that is so successful at blocking her out that I don't want to give it up. I may never find anything else. Ever! That can do so. I mean it has taken me almost 6 years to find ONE thing that can do so. Thus why give it up? My point exactly.

Granted I am still as confused as to why I'm still thinking about him so much. We didn't even have a conversation or anything. It was like a total of 10 sentences. Tops. So, why on Earth am I thinking of a complete stranger so much? Now that's the million dollar question Shawn. But man his eyes. They were just so piercing! And such a soft green. His smile was just so innocent and sweet. One of those smiles that when you see it, you just can't help but smile too. Even if it isn't directed to you. But when it is, you can't help but get butterflies. Yes, I got butterflies around him. I get them just thinking about him and our encounter. I have questioned where his family was. You know, who he was traveling with. And if he was alone, why. But then I go back to the whole He's a stranger Shawn. You'll never see him again, so it doesn't really matter and you'll never get to know anyway. Then I always make up a new scenario. And my friends have even put in their two sense and came up with some. But they all became so outrageous that we just had to laugh at them. I mean, come on, 4 teenage girls all talking on the phone and adding their ideas in. It is bound to become crazy.

But anyway. I have finally been able to talk Mom into taking me school shopping here. We're going tomorrow. Bad thing is, Hilary has to come too. Her mom gave her money to go up here because their school starts sooner than mine. I'm almost positive that's the only reason Mom caved, because she was going to have to take ‘the devil’ anyway. We are going tomorrow. And I have even gotten her to agree to let me wear one of the new outfits to the concert that's in a couple weeks. See, normally we don't go school shopping till 2 weeks before school starts. But we are never allowed to wear our new clothes or shoes until the first day of school. Yes, I'm almost 16 and it still applies to me. Not to Austin though since he graduated. But this is the last time that Mom helps buy his clothes. See, once we turn 16, we have to get a job to pay our insurance and phone bills, as well as gas. But we also have to buy half our clothes. Mom will match whatever we save up for them. But if we want, she will just give us the money and we can go shopping by ourselves. This is what Austin has always done, of course. Anyway. So, this is also the last time she buys all of mine. I turn and look at the clock. Well, I managed to stay up for over another hour. I'd better get some sleep. Big day tomorrow shopping with ‘the devil’ and all. Oh joy.

~~Jesse's POV~~

It's been a week. A week since I ran into her. And I still can't get her out of my head. I've tried everything too. I've been keeping myself as busy as possible. I've surrounded myself by friends and we've gone places, lots of places. Still she finds her way in. I've played sports, well, baseball. And she's still there. So much so, that I could swear that I've seen her sometimes too. Like when we all went to Times Square. I could have sworn she was in the Virgin Megastore. And then when we were all at the park playin' around and goofin' off. She was there too. It's getting bad. The more I try to get over her, the more she's there. Man, Jess listen to yourself. 'Get over her.' It's as if you were dating and she dumped you. Pull yourself together! I mean, now I'm seeing her when she isn't there. At least I'm pretty sure she isn't. It would totally and royally suck if I was to ever find out that she was really there and I didn’t do anything because I convinced myself that it was someone else.

The guys haven't been much help. They keep joking and kidding around at my expense. They keep going on about love at first sight and all. Now I never once said anything about love. Never. I just said that it was hard because I can't get over how stupid I was not to ask her name or anything. But they love to take things the wrong way and blow it all out of proportion. The drama queens I have for friends. You would totally think that when we have time off, that the last thing we'd want to do is spend time together. Well, we can't go a day without at least calling everyone up to see what they are up to. But working together and spending down time together is two completely different things. But they have kind of been good about it all. They have been making sure I don't just sit around and stew it all over in my head. I keep trying to think of what she looks like. You know how people say sometimes that so and so looks more like a John than a Jeff or whatever. Just my way of trying to give her a name. Even though I'm pretty damn positive that I'll never be able to learn if I'm right or not. I've got it down to a couple names, Kylee or maybe Megan. But neither one truly sits too well with me. But what can you do?

The guys all made sure to call me tonight about tomorrow. Since we could only stay at the house today and watch TV and movies, or play video games, they want to get out tomorrow. They all agreed on the mall before they even called me. So, I didn't have a choice. We are going shopping tomorrow. It'll be more of Chris buying sunglasses that he doesn't need, Greg getting more CDs, which I can deal with. But then Frankie will be too busy trying to help keep my mind off her, and that just makes me think about her more. I always space out on him and then he gets mad and says that I shouldn't be thinking about 'it'. As if she's just something I left at a hotel somewhere or something. It's as if he believes that she has no feelings or that she isn't even real. And then Matt will just want to go to a sports store to see if he missed some new lacrosse stuff coming out. So, here's to tomorrow. A day that I think I'll need her with me in my head more than ever.

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Number of posts : 2003
    Hobbies : Music, writting, comedy, anything to do with Jesse or music...

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:33 am

WOO WOO WOO!!!!!!! LOVED IT!!! Oh I can't wait for all of them to meet at the mall and love and wowowwowow te he more more.. Please more very soon! <3333
    sami20
    sami20

Number of posts : 155
    Hobbies : playing basketball,going shopping,hanging with friends,listening to music..etc...

Post  sami20 Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:01 am

Aww yay gooc chapter.
    Hopefully they get to see each other..
    Post more soon.
    I LOOOVE IT!!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:04 pm

Thanks guys! Just one more and I'll post more.
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Three Part Two

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:00 am

This was going to be split into 3 parts, but after reading this part through again, there really wasn't a good enough place to split it again, at least not where the third part would be more than just a few paragraphs. So, anyway, here you are! Enjoy! And remember, 3 reviews/replies till I post more!!

Chapter Three Part Two - "It Happens Everytime":

~~Next Day~Tuesday, May 29, 2001~ Around 10:00 AM~~

~~Jesse's POV~~

I woke up today to the guys pounding on my bedroom door. Thankfully they didn't just barge in. Though they normally do, so I don't know why they didn't. But whatever, I'm just glad that they didn't for once. It was probably bad for me to do but I took my time getting ready. About an hour and a half later, well actually it’s closer to 2 hours, and I am finally ready. I am really dreading today. I didn't even pay too much attention to what I put on. Not until the guys said something anyway.

"That's what you're wearing?" Chris exclaimed as I entered the living room. I look down at what I have on, my khaki pants with my blue long sleeve t-shirt. Both are wrinkled pretty badly. I just shrug my shoulders. Then look at the rest of the guys and give a small wave as I sit down to put my shoes on, my trusty Docs. Can't really go wrong with them.

"Seriously man, you took that long and you come down looking like that? From how you look, it should have only taken you about 10 minutes to get ready." Greg states matter of factly. I look at him and study him for a minute then I just roll my eyes as I stand up and go to the front door without saying anything. They all slowly follow me outside.

"Dude, what is up with you? We are going to the mall! We can shop and scope out chicks!" I give Matt a confused look. I'd expect that from Chris or maybe Greg, but not Matt. Yea, definitely not Matt! I just continue to look at him, giving him that look, as I get into Greg's car.

Finally I answer him as Greg is pulling out of my driveway. "Well, maybe I'd be more excited about this trip, if I had been consulted about the destination beforehand. Instead of just getting dragged into it." I turn to look out the window. That doesn't last long though.

"And would you have agreed to go to the mall today then?" Greg asks while briefly looking in the rear view mirror. I look up and meet his eyes before he turns them back to the road.

"Probably not, but then we could have come to a decision that would have made us all happy." I respond turning back to the window. That lasted about 3 seconds before I get poked in the ribs by someone's elbow. I turn and look at Chris with an annoyed look.

"Look, man, we're doing this for your own good. Look for girls. Find someone that you can actually see and talk to. You have to get her off your mind. This is unhealthy." He said. Wait a minute here! Is this opposite day or something? Now, I'd totally expect that from Frankie. He is the ‘older brother’ out of us. And can play the psychologist role very well. But Chris? He just doesn't fit the part. At all. I look at the other guys and as I expected, like they usually are whenever Frankie has said something about her, they’re all ‘concentrating’ hard on something else. As if they hadn't just been paying attention to what was said and are minding their own business. As if they ever truly do that. I turn and look back out the window yet again, this time with no interruptions. Why are they pushing me so hard to forget her? I mean sure it was just a run in. Not even a conversation because then I would have at least gotten her name. But what if I really don't want to forget her? What then? As we get closer to the mall, I start to get a weird feeling in my stomach. Almost like butterflies. But why would I be getting butterflies? We're just going to the mall, no big deal. We pull into the parking lot and Greg parks as close as he can, which isn't all that close. Man we are so going to get mobbed I heave a big sigh just as Frankie starts to talk.

"Guys maybe we should split up, as to better avoid a big scene." He suggests looking a little worried. Sometimes I really do love this guy. We all nod or say yeah as we get out of the car. I quickly start to follow Greg, knowing he'll be the one most likely to go places that won't annoy or bore me like crazy today. We agree to meet up at the food court doors at 3 to head to the movies or something. Then Greg and I head to Sam Goody.

~~Shawn's POV~~

As I figured I would, I woke up early. I have been for most of the trip so far. I'm not entirely sure why, but oh well. I don't have to wait for everyone else to push into the bathroom before me. So, I've never been stuck with a cold shower. Knock on wood. Don't need to be jinxing it. So, I took my shower and then got dressed for the day. Not totally caring what I wore, I just threw on some old, torn, and faded jeans and a t-shirt that read "Brat? Me? Never!" on it. It was baby blue with yellow lettering. Then I just slid on my flip flops. Hilary was just waking up as I left the room. I sat in the living room area watching TV, waiting for everyone else. Austin was the first one to join me, after I'd been there for about half an hour.

"What cha watchin'?" He asks as he sits down on the couch.

"Just MTV. Nothing really on this early." I reply as I hand him the remote for him to see if he can find something. "What are you guys doing today?" I ask.

"I think we decided to go with you to the mall to get some stuff. Brenden has to get his school clothes too, so he'd rather just get it over with. I'm going to look for some CDs and maybe some new shoes or something." He answers while flipping channels. He soon settles back on MTV. "Yep, nothin' really on." We just sit there talking a little and watching the music videos until everyone is ready to go. We leave and head for the mall.

Once we're dropped off, all the guys went one way and we went the other. Mom just gave me all the money, which is a first. But I'm not complaining. We went into some preppy looking stores for Hilary, not really my thing but I found some nicer clothes that I bought just for my orchestra concerts. But then we went to Journeys, my suggestion. I bought my new shoes and then we went on. Hilary dragged us into yet another store. How she still has money is beyond me, but whatever. I didn't even get to see what the store is; she pulled us in here so fast. But they have a lot of clothes I like. I grab some clothes and head towards the dressing room to try them on. I like them all, so I add up the total in my head. I'll have a little bit left over. It should be enough for the other outfit I like here. I put my clothes back on and head out to get the outfit. I grab it and then try it on. It is definitely my favorite. This will be the one I wear to the concert. And my new shoes will match too. Yeah! I change again and head to the counter.

I wish I could say that I quickly bought my clothes, but I can't. Someone was taking forever and they only had one lady working counter, for some reason. So, I was standing there for a while. But once we left, we had both spent all our money. At least for clothes. So we just walked around for a little while. Then I saw Sam Goody. I wanted to see if I could find that opening act's CD here, since I never could back home. I want to know what they were like. I could just wait for the concert and if I like them I can find it and buy it then. But I'd like to know if I at least like their music first. I mean I already know that I like what they look like, especially the one with spikes. Man I really wish I could remember his name. But this way I'd also have something for them at the meet and greet not just Aaron's stuff. I have a feeling they might not want to sign something of his.

"Hey Mom, can we go in Sam Goody? Please?" I look at her with a hopeful expression.

"But you spent all your money." She looks like she really isn't so sure. I'm not too sure why though.

"No, I spent all my clothes money. I still have the money I saved up and what Dad gave me for the trip." I look at her again and she just nods and I practically run into the store. I start looking, on a mission. I really just want to find it. I'm off in my own world when Hilary runs up to me, grabbing my arm and pulling on it. I look at her confused. What the hell?

"Look at the hot guys that just came in here!" She pretty much yells. People look over and I look around trying to convincingly act like I don't know her. I shush her and look towards the entrance.

"Girl, in your dreams. They have to be at least 3 years older than you." I pull my arm out of her grasp and continue looking for the CD. It'd be a lot easier if I could remember their name. But no such luck. I only look up again when I notice that she is following me. "Can I help you?" I ask looking at her.

"I was just trying to see what you are looking for." She replies looking around, probably looking for those guys again. I just roll my eyes. I can't find it. Nothing is jumping out at me or ringing any bells. So, I just turn to the door and walk to where Mom is sitting on a bench nearby. I sit next to her waiting for Hilary. Finally she shows up and we head to the food court to meet the guys and get lunch.

Once we get to the food court, we look for the guys and don't see them. So, we just go ahead and get our food and find a table big enough and sit down. The guys get here a little bit later. We all eat pretty much in silence. Once we are all done, Austin and Brenden throw all the trash away.

"So, what are we going to do now?" I ask looking around at everyone.

"Well, I still need to get more clothes." Brenden answers as we all get up.

"Yea and I wanted to look for some jeans." Austin added.

"OK, to Sears then?" Mom asks and we all nod as we start heading that way. Once we get there, we go our separate ways again. I go to look at clothes and when I don't see anything I really feel like I "need", I head to the perfume section. I don’t really want to buy anything but I do find one I really like. There is just something about it. I leave looking for Austin or Brenden. Just to get their opinion on it. I'm not really paying too much attention to what's around me when I bump into someone. Man what is it with me ever since I got here? I have never run into this many people in my life. Well, at least not this close together. I kneel down and start to pick up my bags and the few things that fell out. Then I see hands, male hands, helping me. I quickly mumble a thank you and start to stand back up. But I notice that he isn't following suit. That's when I look at him for the first time. And our eyes meet. Those eyes. They're his eyes. Then mine widen as it registers in my brain. It's him. Oh My GOD! IT IS HIM!

~~Jesse's POV~~

Greg and I finish up at Sam Goody and we leave, looking for the guys, even though we aren't supposed to meet just yet. But we're hungry and want to know if they want to get something to eat with us. I'm just slowly walking by Greg. Not really paying attention to anything. Ever since we arrived at the mall, I've had this feeling. And I can't shake it. Although I don't really want to because with this feeling, comes thoughts of her, clearer than they have been in days. I just get the feeling that all of this is happening because something is going to happen. And soon. It's the only thing that really makes sense.

"Dude, so what do you think?" I snap out of my thoughts and give Greg a confused look. What had he been saying? "Man, you have got to find a way to get over her. You have to snap out of it and try to focus on something that IS possible."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. So you all have told me many times before. Now, what were you saying?" I just look away and pay attention to how crowded it is. Making sure not to tune him out again.

He gently shakes his head at me and repeats what he said. "I was asking where you thought they would be." He said, sounding a little annoyed. I shrug my shoulders and state the obvious. Which really makes me wonder why he asked in the first place.

"Either at the sports supplies store or at any store with sunglasses. Frankie would just look around where ever the other 2 drag him." I answer as I head for the sports store that's just a little ways up ahead. I look at Greg when he doesn't reply. He looks deeps in thought. "Hey man, everything OK?" I ask, genuinely concerned. He just shakes his head of his thoughts and gives me a nod as we enter the store. I decide not to push it. He'll tell me if and when he's ready.

We quickly look around the store and we don't see them anywhere. So, we start the harder job, the stores with sunglasses. Starting at Chris' favorites obviously. We finally find them at like the fourth store.

"Hey guys." Greg greets them. I just give a little wave. They all chorus their hellos. "So, we're hungry. Do you want to go get something?" He asks getting straight to the point. They all nod and the four of us head out to the store’s entrance to wait for Chris to check out.

"How many pairs will that bring him up to now?" I ask not really expecting an answer or anything.

"I don't know for sure, I lost count at forty something. But the bigger question is how does he manage to wear them all, as well as keep track of them all?" Matt replies. We all just shrug.

"I'm perfectly happy with my two pair." Frankie throws in. We all nod in agreement. Then Chris finally comes out and we leave for the food court.

Once we're done and throw all our trash out, we agree to go to Sears. Frankie and Greg want to get more clothes. This time they say for school. But I'm not buying it. For two main reasons, one: They hardly ever get clothes at Sears, not that there is anything wrong with Sears, they just prefer Structure and places like that. And two: School is still months away, I mean summer just started! But I went along with it anyway.

As soon as we entered everyone went different ways so fast, I could barely react. I just started walking around. Sometimes looking at the stuff I passed. That was until I bumped into someone. Man, am I going to make this a habit? I just kneel down and start to help pick up their stuff. That's when I hear the voice that has been practically haunting me. It was mumbled, but it is definitely her voice. I slowly look up, just in case I'm dreaming. I'm not. Thank God! It's her. I've managed to find her again. In this big a** city of all places! But man, IT IS HER!

Last edited by babygirl49392 on Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:25 am

awww wooo! They bumped into each other again!!!! Very Happy PMS PLZ <3333
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:23 am

Hey! If you want more I still need 2 more replies!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:10 am

babygirl49392 wrote:Hey! If you want more I still need 2 more replies!

aww ok
    Also, i'm working on a new story, along with the one I already have going. Please check that out <33 thanks <33 Smile
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:34 am

Hey Just wanted to thank you again for all the reviews and just for reading and supporting my story. As well, as give you the low down on my PBR filled weekend! I had a blast and my throat is still so sore from all the screaming! And to make it all even better, my fave guy, Brian Canter - who is also the smallest rider on tour being 5'4" and 115 lbs., won the whole kit and caboodle on my fave bull, Troubadour! (Winning a total of $41,620 for only 24 seconds of work!) I was so nervous and anxious for the whole championship round, which is the top 15 riders, there's only 45 on the tour, of the first 2 or sometimes 3 rounds, going against the best of the best bulls! And when it came time for Brian, who was the last to ride because he was number 1 going into the round, and it showed him in the shoot getting ready on the big screen, I was literally shaking, my husband had pointed it out because I didn't notice, and I could hardly hold my camera still to get good pictures. And then as the 8 seconds progressed, seriously the longest 8 seconds of my life too, I was like the only person standing up, jumping up and down, going completely crazy and insane! Hense the still sore throat. LOL. But still so worth it and wouldn't have traded it for anything, well except maybe getting to meet Brian and get a picture and autograph. I did get like 20 of the other bull riders' autographs though. But with Brian winning and everything, he had a lot of PR and interviews to do right after, so he didn't have the time to come out for the M&G. Which is cool. There is always the event in Springfield, MO in Sept.!!! I still got to see him make the second highest ride of the season! A 93.25, the only 90 point ride of the whole weekend! And I'm sorry if I completely lost you through this. I'm just still so happy and excited about this weekend and Brian having won!!

Here's a picture of the ride:
    My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 BrianandTroubadour

And here's a better picture of Brian, geared up:
    My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 BrianCanter-1

And casual:
    My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 Briancanter

For more info on Brian and the PBR, if I've sparked your interest LOL, you can go to http://www.pbrnow.com/, they also have the video of the ride on the homepage too, or http://www.brian-canter.com/.

But anyway, I'm getting ready to work on the next chapter. I'll have the next update posted by tonight!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Four Part One

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Thank you all so much for the kind words and reading my story! Here's the next part! Enjoy!

Chapter Four Part One - "Beautiful Soul":

~~Shawn's POV~~

I have thought about this moment so many times in the last week. And it was never anything like this. I'm all of a sudden nervous and so unsure of myself and what to say. I'm stumbling over words in my head and from his expression; it looks like he is too.

"Um...hi. I really don't need to make a habit out of this." I say as I give a small nervous laugh and an even smaller smile. His eyes light up and he smiles back.

"No, you can all you want, well as long as it's with me." He says. I laugh wholeheartedly at that one. Wait, is he flirting with me? I stop laughing suddenly at the thought. I study him briefly. He looks really comfortable. And his blue shirt makes his eyes stand out even more. His hair is a little messed up but nothing too bad. Just looks like he has run his hand through it a couple times.

"Oh my God!" That quickly snapped us out of our observations of each other. I look over to where the voice came from; silently praying it isn't who I think it is. But no such luck. Hilary. And she is heading straight towards us. Without thinking I sit the perfume bottle down on the counter and grab his hand, quickly dragging him out of the store and to anywhere else in the mall. We only stop when I'm sure we are far enough away and that she is no longer following us. Then I hear him laugh as he briefly squeezes my hand before letting go. I turn and look at him confused.

"If you want to be alone with me that badly, all you have to do is ask." I laugh too. I just shake my head as I walk over to a bench and sit down. He follows, sitting next to me.

"That was my step-sister. And Lord only knows why she was yelling the way she was. Let alone heading towards us. I just had to get away from her and fast." I explain as I turn and look at the floor, wondering Why did I drag him along with me?

"I'm Jesse." I look up at him rather quickly. I totally wasn't expecting that reply. "I just want to make sure to get that out there this time." He adds with a nervous laugh. I laugh too.

"I'm Shawn, Jesse. It's nice to meet you." I laugh as I look at the people walking by. He slowly and gently grabs my hand and I look back up at him.

"Shawn, that's unique for a girl." I give him a smile and a nod. I've gotten that my whole life. But I understand it. And I like my name for that reason and that reason alone. "I've thought about you a lot since the airport." Why did he just say that? Most guys wouldn't admit that. It's too personal. I just look at him, examining him: his expression and posture. He looks like he's regretting saying it and beating himself up for it. I just smile at him again with a little nod.

"Really? I've thought about you too." I add mostly to make him feel better, even though it is true and I don't regret telling him. It works. He looks relieved. We are silent for some time. Just sitting there, watching everyone walk by.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He asks. I can hear hopefulness as well as nervousness in his voice. I look at him and I really do want to say yes. But Mom and Brian would kill me. Austin and Brenden probably wouldn't be too happy either, protective brothers and all. It doesn't happen often but in a strange city with some stranger, it would definitely kick in. I really just don't want to say no though. And, well, looking into his eyes, I probably couldn't even if I really wanted too. So, I don't say anything. I just nod. He stands up with a big smile and reaches for my hand helping me up. He grabs some of my bags as we head for the doors. The punishment will be so worth it!

~~Jesse's POV~~

I just stay kneeling on the floor. That is until I notice that she is looking at me and her eyes are locked to mine. All of a sudden I'm so nervous and can't think of anything decent to say. Everything coming to mind is lame and stupid. Damn, Jesse. How many times have you thought about this moment? What were some of the things you thought of to say? Nothing. Nothing freakin' comes back to my mind. Then she speaks again.

"Um...hi. I really don't need to make a habit out of this." Man her voice is better than I remember. She gives a small smile and laugh. I just smile back. She remembers me. Thank you God, she remembers me!

"No, you can all you want, well as long as it's with me." Where on Earth did that come from? But it works. She's laughing. Fully laughing. And man, it's a great sound. I look her over. Her clothes are comfortable and worn. But it looks so good on her. I love her shirt too. Sarcastic, she'll fit in great with me. I'm such a jokester. Everyone says so. And I know it too. I like being that way though. I love to make people laugh. And I love girls that love to laugh. Her hair is down today. It's a little wavy and comes to just above her shoulders and she has lighter blond highlights in it, which I hadn't noticed last time since she had it up. I really like her hair down, it just gives me the urge to run my fingers through it. But I just love her eyes. Absolutely love them. I've seen so many people with hazel eyes, but never any like hers. They just shine and are so soft and gentle. The color is just unlike any I've seen before, depending on how the light hits them, they can be any shade of blue or green or a mixture of both. Right now it's a soft blue. And then, we're interrupted again. But this time, in a different matter. And totally different reactions come from both of us.

"Oh my God!" I turn to see who said it. Praying it's not a crazed fan. That would be quite the way to let her know about the band. Yea and I'd hate to think what she would do and then think of me. I want the chance for her to get to know me before she knows what I do. Please give me this one thing, please God. And thankfully, it's not a fan. Actually, it looks like the girl that yelled as Greg and I entered Sam Goody earlier. But I'm not sure. But then SHE gets my attention again as she puts something down that I hadn't even noticed she was holding and grabs my hand and pulls me out of the store as if she can't get out of there fast enough. Then finally she slows down and I just can't help but to laugh at the whole situation. I softly squeeze her hand and let go, even though I really don't want to. And I say the first thing that comes to mind.

"If you want to be alone with me that badly, all you have to do is ask." Man, where are you getting these lines from? Why are you so comfortable with her all of a sudden? Then she laughs too. I could listen to her laugh for the rest of my life. I know it sounds crazy but I'm almost completely positive that I could and seriously never get sick of it. She shakes her head and walks over to a bench and sits down. I follow her.

"That was my step-sister. And Lord only knows why she was yelling the way she was. Let alone heading towards us. I just had to get away from her and fast." She explains. I just watch her as she looks at the ground and looks to be lost in thought. So, I'm just quiet for a couple minutes. It's now or never Jess, just say it.

"I'm Jesse. I just want to make sure to get that out there this time." I give a nervous laugh. And just like that, it's back. What the hell? But then she laughs too. I smile, just because she's happy and laughing. I'm still nervous, but her laughter is slowly easing it away.

"I'm Shawn, Jesse. It's nice to meet you." I watch her as she watches the people walking by. I slowly and gently grab her hand to get her to look back at me. Not too sure how she'll react with me holding her hand but not really caring either. Shawn, I never would have guessed that one. But now that I know and I'm looking at her, it does suit her. She actually looks like a Shawn.

"Shawn, that's unique for a girl." OK, so that's not too unique. She's probably heard it a thousand times. But I definitely couldn't have told her what I was really thinking. "I've thought about you a lot since the airport." OK, throw that previous thought out the window. Now, why the hell did you say that! You’re such an idiot!!

"Really? I've thought about you too." Wait, what? Did she really just say that? I'm relieved but then we fall into silence once more. We're just sitting here watching people. Maybe if we get out of here? I'll ask her. God, please have her say yes.

"Do you want to get out of here?" OK, man, you sounded way too desperate. She's never going to say yes now. Then I notice she's looking at me and I want to look away, so as to not be rejected right to my face, but I can't turn away. Then she just nods. I smile really big. So thankful that she agreed. I stand up and reach out for her hand. I help her with her bags as we head towards the doors. Note to self: Thank the guys for making me come to the mall today. I finally have a name to go with the face. And she wants to spend time with me! Today turned out to be pretty good after all. Who am I kidding? Today turned out to be great! And it's just beginning!
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Number of posts : 658
    Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 Empty I LOVE THIS STORY

Post  Jmaclover16 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:22 pm

i just read all the chapters so far today and im so freaking in love with this story it is so amazing you are such a good writer i cant wait to read more of this story I just want to know what happens so bad it keeps me on the edge of my seat its that good!!!
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:33 pm

Jmaclover16 wrote:i just read all the chapters so far today and im so freaking in love with this story it is so amazing you are such a good writer i cant wait to read more of this story I just want to know what happens so bad it keeps me on the edge of my seat its that good!!!

Embarassed Smile cherry Aww. Thank you so much. That's so sweet! I'm glad you like it. More coming soon, I'll be writing chapter 10 today, so updates will be posted rather quickly till it catches up! Thanks again!
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Tue Mar 24, 2009 11:25 pm

wooo adorable <333 I can't wait to see where they go and what they do <3333
    Please pms!!!! I love you
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Four Part Two

Post  babygirl49392 Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 am

Chapter Four Part Two - "Beautiful Soul":

~~At Central Park~Around 2:00 PM~~

~~Shawn's POV~~

OK, so the bus ride here was quiet, to say the least. We both just sat there. Not saying anything but occasionally looking at each other and exchanging a small smile. We've been walking in silence since we got off the bus. I'm just following him. Looking around, enjoying the scenery. That is until he grabs my hand and starts to walk to a tree. He sits down with his back against the trunk, I sit next to him. We each put the bags we were carrying by our side. Still holding hands, we sit there and enjoy the silence. The big thing that has surprised me though, all of our little silences have been comfortable. But it doesn't help me to get to know him. And I have limited time here. We're down to like 7 weeks, I hope anyway. I want to say something; I'm just not too sure what I should say. Thankfully, I don't have to say anything because he does first.

"So, where are you from?" I look at him and he's just looking around. I softly start to rub my thumb back and forth over the back of his hand. He looks at me and meets my eyes. I almost forget that he asked me something.

"Oh, um, a small town in southwest Missouri. Most people haven't heard of it." I answer him just looking back at him. "What about you?" I ask back.

"That's cool. I'm from Westchester. Well, actually a small town, Ardsley, just outside of the city. How small is small?" He replies moving his thumb over the back of my hand like I was his.

"Well, it's not small, small. But considering what the town doesn't have, it's small. There's like 10,000 people or so. But we don't have anything to do really. All there is to do is to play school sports or join school groups or to hang out at Wal-Mart. They just put in a movie theater though. But it's nothing fancy. It only has 6 theaters in it. All the good stuff to do is a 30 minute drive away. So, when you can't drive, you don't do much. What do you like to do for fun?" I ask looking away briefly but turning back to him as he starts to answer.

"I play baseball. I love to make people laugh. I play golf sometimes too. But mostly I work. But my work's fun, it's something I enjoy a lot." He looks at our hands and starts to play with my fingers. Almost as if he wants to avoid something. So, I decide not to ask the obvious question of 'What do you mean 'work'?' I don't want either of us to be uncomfortable right now. I'll save that for a later date.

"That's cool. I like to watch sports. Not baseball so much. And golf is one of those sports that isn't fun unless you are playing, so I'm told. I've never played. An ex tried to get me to though. But we broke up before we ever got the chance to go. But I do like to watch football. And sometimes basketball. But in my family, drag racing is the big thing. So, how old are you?" I look down at our hands too. That is until I feel his eyes on me and he has yet to say anything. I look up and meet his eyes. He looks to be a little surprised but still deep in thought. I just let him take his time. After a couple minutes I look at him again meeting his eyes. I give him a small, somewhat nervous smile. He looks at our hands briefly and then meets my eyes before answering my question.

"I'm 14. My birthday is April 9th. What about you? When's your birthday?" He asks still looking like he's thinking about something but I'm not sure what.

"I'm 15 but I'll be 16 December 8. Um... are you okay?" I ask him with a hint of caution in my voice. I know we barely know each other, thus I'm not too sure if I should ask him. But I do care and I can notice that something is on his mind.

"Um, yea. I'll be fine." And I'm shot down. But I just nod because I do understand him not really wanting to tell me. I turn and look around us, observing all the people in the park. Some out for a jog, others just for a nice walk with friends or loved ones. Some playing in the grass with their dogs. And here we are just sitting in the shade of a big tree. Content and for the most part away from everything and everyone else that is there. I look at him again and give another small smile. He doesn't see it. I study his face for a while. He's once again in thought. I kind of get the feeling that he is debating on telling me something. I gently squeeze his hand, he looks up at me. I send him the smile again.

"Tell me something about yourself that you would only tell a stranger." I say. He looks surprised and yet unsure. I'm not sure what he'll say and even more unsure of what is going through his head. But I'm just curious to what his answer will be. I'm not even sure why I asked. But it's too late now.

~~Jesse's POV~~

So, I slipped and mentioned I work. Being 14, there's limited that you can do. Let alone work that a 14 year old enjoys doing as I said. Why did you mention it? And also, possibly more importantly, why didn't she ask about it? I'm too lost in my thoughts to really stay on the conversation. That is until she squeezes my hand softly. I look up at her and she gives me a little smile. What she says catches me off guard and I'm not sure how to reply.

"Tell me something about yourself that you would only tell a stranger." I think about that for a minute. Unsure of where she is going with this. Is this her way of asking about my work?

"Um, well, I started acting in theater with my family at 7." She looks at me surprised. I'm not sure why that's what I picked to say. It's just what came out, kind of like the whole work thing. But I don't regret telling her either of them. I'm just glad that she didn't want me to elaborate what my work is. That would totally ruin her getting to know me as me, not as the celebrity. She doesn't seem the type to just want to be with me for that, but watching the other guys' relationships, and my own few personal experiences, I learned rather quickly that it could be any and every type of person. You just never truly know by what someone looks like.

"Would you really say that to a stranger?" I nod my head at her question. I have actually, plenty of times, in loads of interviews. "That's cool. Why didn't you stick with it?" I look at her, trying to think of the best way to put it. Hopefully, this will work.

"I just moved on to other things." She looks intently in my eyes and then looks me over. She just nods in understanding. Does she really understand? Wait, how can she? She doesn't know everything. Unless she recognized me. But she didn't act as though she did. I mean, most girls will look around for the rest of the guys if/when they do. I'm not too sure why, but the consensus, is they want to make sure they're right and I'm not just a look-a-like. And as I mentioned, she didn't do that. Not at the airport a week ago and not today at Sears. So, she can't know. But still, maybe she does understand, to an extent.

"Like?" She pauses, looking me over again. "Baseball?" I sigh a little in relief; thankfully she doesn't look like she noticed that I did so. I look her over for the first time since we bumped into each other today. Then I just nod to answer her. I look at the water that's a little ways from us. I turn back to her and meet her eyes again. She never stopped looking at me. Now, why does that make me feel warm inside? What could it, this feeling I get when I'm with her, possibly mean?

"OK, your turn. Tell me something about yourself that you would only tell a stranger." I say using her words. At first she looks a little startled. But then relaxes against the tree trunk, looking perplexed and in deep thought. After what seems like minutes, but is really only about thirty seconds, she turns her head back towards me and locks eyes with mine.

"I secretly love ICP, you know, the Insane Clown Posse." She replies in a hushed tone, as if she doesn't want anyone else to hear. I look at her with uncertainty but quickly see that she's dead serious. I give her a confusing look. She doesn't look the type to like that music at all. I know what you're thinking. That's a stereotype. But she did say so herself, she SECRETLY loves them. Then she starts to explain before I have the chance to ask. "My brother, Austin, the one that came to get me at the airport, listens to them all the time. Very loudly too. So, even with both our doors closed, I can still hear every word. So, I've gotten used to them and their music. And slowly started to grow to like them, not just tolerate them. One day I was even humming one of their songs in science class. That was in 7th grade but still. It was unconsciously too. Because once I started to recognize the song, I was cursing my brother in my head." She laughs and I can't help but join her. And at that moment, we went from feeling like we didn't know one another, to feeling like we've known each other our whole lives. In that one moment, I knew that we would be inseparable, well, for as long as we can possibly be so.
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:02 pm

awww loved it, ofcourse.... I hope they spend more time. <333 POST MORE SOON!!!! PLZ!!!! bounce
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Five Part One

Post  babygirl49392 Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Aww thanks so guys everyone! You are AWESOME!!! Here's the next part for you!

Chapter Five Part One - "Sugar Rush":

~~Tuesday, June 12, 2001~~

~~Shawn's POV~~

Inseparable. That's what we have been these last 2 weeks. We being me and Jesse, of course. He has been the best guy ever! There hasn't been a day that has gone by where we weren't together for hours. He's been our tour guide of sorts. He has put up with my family and all their drama and took us around the city the way New Yorkers see it daily. We have seen all the traditional tourist spots as well as the hot spots that only the residents know of. Mom and Brian have even come to trust him so much, that for the last week the two of us have been allowed to go to places by ourselves. Which has been a blast. This is definitely shaping up to be the best trip ever!

We have been everywhere you can possibly imagine too. The Metronome, Carnegie Hall, Radio Music Hall, New York Aquarium, the Bronx Zoo, ESPN Zone, the Empire State Building, Ellis Island, Times Square, the MET, the Statue of Liberty, Coney Island, Six Flags, Jones Beach, the World Trade Center, Rockefeller Center, Brooklyn Bridge Park, the Chrysler Building, Madison Square Garden, Macy's, and Bloomingdale's. And that's just to name the places most people know. I really love that he is in a lot of my pictures. I've gotten doubles of some of them, the ones I like the best, so he can have them too. My favorites have to be the ones at the top of the Empire State Building and the top of the Statue of Liberty. The one of us at the Empire State Building is an awesome view of our profiles with part of the skyline in the background. You can see the Twin Towers perfectly behind us as we look out over a different part of the city. The one at the Statue of Liberty is right at sunset and you can see the skyline in shadows and it's reflection in the water mixing with the colors of the sky. We're facing the camera but we aren't looking at it. Instead we're looking out over the water and at the sunset. Austin took both pictures. I didn't even know about either one until we got them developed. I had given my camera to Mom for her to get pictures of me and Jesse and just never got it back that day. I don't even know how Austin got it, but I don't really care since he got some great pictures. But anyway, moving on.

Can you guess another place that he took us though? It has to do with baseball. Yep, Yankee Stadium. It was pretty cool. He managed to get us tickets to a Yankees-Red Sox game. How he did it is beyond me. But I wasn't going to ask questions, cause even for me that is an exciting game to watch. Granted he did have to explain the rules and what was going on to me for the first couple innings, but I got it down and was able to follow along and really get into it. It turned out to be a blast. The guys all seemed to enjoy it anyway. Hilary not so much, but she never dared to complain because it was Jesse who brought us there. She's been like that a lot. Any time that he's around and she thinks he's in ear shot, she acts like the sweetest and most innocent thing on Earth. But he has heard her b***h a few times over nothing really, just to try to ruin everyone's fun and good time. Granted he told me the other day that even if he hadn't witnessed it first hand, he still wouldn't have bought her act because of what I had told him about her. I laughed. Then he went on and said that he doesn't even like her that much, he just really tolerates her because he's wants to be with me. This just made me laugh harder. That was a great day. Finally someone that wouldn't buy her crap. How can you beat that? Really? The more I'm around him, the more I want to be around him. He's quickly becoming perfect in my eyes. I just love to be with him. I can't wait to get to see him again. Which, actually, should be soon.

He's coming over today. He hasn't been around a lot this week. Not as much as the first week that is. The first week he was around almost all day every day. Also, very surprising, I didn't get into trouble for leaving the mall with him either. They, Mom and Brain, just asked for me to tell them the next time. But they also didn't want us out in the city by ourselves. So, for that whole first week, if we wanted to go anywhere, the whole family either came or Austin had to go with us. But it was cool because I still got to spend time with him. That's all I've really wanted to do. As I was saying though, this week he hasn't been around as much. I've been trying really hard not to get mad or upset about it because he's hanging out with his friends and it's all been planned, he said, for weeks. So, I can't really get mad at that right? Right. However, what I don't really get is why I can't go with him. I haven't asked to go or anything, but he hasn't offered either. He's met my entire family. OK, not the whole family, but the one that I live with anyway. Which is the same for most of my friends that I go to school with. Most of them haven't met my dad or step-mom. And it's not like he can meet my friends. But he has talked to them on the phone a few times. Mostly just for proof that I wasn't making him up. They all wanted the proof now instead of waiting for pictures. And yet, I've never met his family or friends. It almost makes me think that he doesn't truly like me or that he is embarrassed of me or something. I'm just trying my hardest not to think about it all too much. Because then it will just consume my mind and I won't be able to pay attention to what he is saying or anything that is going on. I really don't want that to happen. I love spending time with him. Hell, I love just being around him. As I've already said, that's all I want to do.

So, moving on. I'm not too sure what we're going to do today. But everyone else has already left. So, I'm in the suite, by myself for now. But he should be here soon. You know, in these two weeks, we have talked about anything and everything. We even talked about how we know each other better than any of our friends, people that we've known for years, do. But we have never once mentioned what we are. So, I have no idea if we're boyfriend/girlfriend or just friends. It's starting to really eat at my brain and make me wonder what this is to him. If it's just a summer fling and when I leave we'll never see or talk to each other ever again. I have absolutely no idea what will happen at the end of this trip in 5 weeks. Maybe today will be the day that I get the courage to ask him. And speaking of him, he's at the door.

"Hey there sexy!" I say as I open the door and let him in. He walks in wearing khaki cargo shorts and his red TJ shirt. I've noticed that he wears it a lot. But it looks good on him and really brings out his beautiful eyes. His hair is styled like usual but with no product in it. He's wearing his big natural smile, showing off his perfect white teeth. All this with his new skateboarder shoes that I picked out for him earlier this week. Once I closed the door, he envelopes me in a huge hug pulling me into his chest with my back against him. He lifts me off the floor and starts walking us over to the couch. "Um, Jess, what exactly are you doing?" I try to turn to get a look at his face, it doesn't work.

"I'm just taking a seat on the couch." He answers casually as if we do this all the time. He sits down, which makes me sit on his lap as he has yet to let go of me. After a couple minutes of silence and him still not releasing me, I relax into him and lean back into his chest, resting my head on his left shoulder. I feel his head turn slightly, so I turn mine and look at him. He gives me a soft smile. I return it.

"Well, Jester, what would you like to do today?" I ask while looking over his facial features, memorizing every little detail. He's silent for a couple minutes, so I look up to his eyes. I notice that he's looking at me but not my eyes. Instead, he's looking at my lips. "Jester?" I ask softly. After a few more minutes, I inquire again. "Um, Jess?" Still nothing. I slowly start to sit up but he tightens his grip a little. I look at his eyes again, this time meeting them. "Jesse?"

"Hmm?" That's it? Man, its times like these that I really just wish I knew what was going on in that head of his. I study him again. Then meet his eyes and study them for a couple seconds before I let it sink in that he never heard my question. Or he heard it; it just didn't register in his brain.

I swallow a little harder than normal and repeat the question just above a whisper. "Um, what would you like to do today?" I swallow hard again, still looking into his eyes. Watching them shift between mine. The look that he has is making me nervous or anxious, possibly both.

"I'm pretty comfortable right here. Why don't we just stay in and watch a movie or something." He replies just as softly as I had asked. I nod my head and turn back to the TV, which is on MTV at the moment, relaxing back into him. He turns his head too. Not another word is spoken for close to an hour.

~~Jesse's POV~~

OK, so, these last two weeks have been completely amazing. She is better than I could have ever imagined. She's just so... so... well... damn perfect! I know, I know. You're all thinking: 'No one's perfect Jess.' Trust me I know that. I have heard that so many times from all my friends. The guys didn't believe that it was her that I was around all the time. That is until I got a picture of us together and showed it to them. They shut up rather quick. Then it was all: 'Man you have got to introduce us to her!' and 'She is so much hotter than I remember!' Oh and we can't forget: 'You're not dating her are you Jess? Cause I really want to ask her out.’ That one pisses me off the most. And this didn't just occur the first time after they saw the picture. No they've done it each and every time I see them or talk to them. I'm getting so sick and tired of it all.

OK, now that that's off my chest we can move on from my stupid friends. We have seen each other every day since the mall. And we have done everything there is to do in the city. Her family is great too, well except her step-sister. I don't really like her too much. But anyway, the rest of them are great. I'm surprised by her parents as well. They don't mind us being alone together or anything. The first week they were pretty strict compared to this last week, but still nothing like you'd expect. Especially with us just leaving the mall and not telling them or anyone for that matter. The guys were harder on me than her parents were on her. Granted they just teased me and wouldn't believe that I bumped into her again, literally and figuratively.

We have talked about everything! Well, except that I'm in the band and exactly what we are but I'll get to that a little bit later. But she knows that I was on All My Children and that I was nominated twice for an Emmy. She took that well too. Just about 20 minutes of teasing. We had a good laugh about it. I'm just not too sure about what she'll think about the band. She lives for music. She told me that and I thought she was exaggerating but she's not. After spending just one full day with her, I noticed that much. And she loves 'NSYNC. They're her favorite group/band. And seeing as we have been called 'the next 'NSYNC' so many times already, I'm a little nervous to tell her. But I have got to today. The concert is tomorrow and then we leave for the rest of the tour a couple days after that. So, today is the day, whether I like it or not.

She's going to the concert too. It was cute when she first told me. She never could remember our name and I’d keep correcting her. Finally she just asked how I knew for sure that it was in fact Dream Street. I just told her that I have a younger sister. Which isn't a lie. But if I was ever waiting for the right opportune moment to tell her, that was it and I just let it pass by. But ever since she got here, she has been looking for our cd and can never find it. So, I brought her a copy today. I figure I'll give it to her. She'll look at the picture, recognize me and then there are two possible endings. She freaks out and get so pissed that I never told her. Or she'll freak out and be all over me for the celebrity factor. Or she'll react the same as she did about the AMC news. Calm, cool, and collected. OK, so there are actually three possibilities. But still. Now just to get on the topic of me having something for her.

So, about what we are. That's just it, I have no idea. I know what I want, but nothing about what she wants. I mean are we together or just really good friends? We definitely flirt, hold hands, hug-as you noticed when I first got here, everything that a relationship entails, except for kiss. Granted this is like only the second time she has sat on my lap. And the first time was just because we were joking around as a way to watch Hilary flip out and get pissed. For our pure enjoyment of course. It's not like I haven't thought about it though. Kissing her I mean. And, man, have I thought about it. Her lips, they're just so... supple and the perfect shade of a soft pink. And do they ever look so soft. I'm sure you get the point. But see, I have so thought about kissing her. Probably too much in fact.

Now, here we are almost an hour later and neither of us has said a word. We're not even watching a movie. It's been on MTV the whole time. I glance up at the clock and notice I have three and a half hours till I have to leave for rehearsal. I've had rehearsal everyday this week. It has sucked because we've had it from four to ten, but we've never left before eleven. So, I've been sleeping in and these two things combined have only given me about five hours to be with Shawn. Yea, I know. I shouldn't be complaining about five hours a day. But I got used to it being ten to eleven hours a day all last week. When all you want to do is spend time with someone, that's a big adjustment. And soon, it'll be only minutes at a time on the phone or computer. Ugh, this sucks! I heave a heavy sigh, not really paying attention. That is until she asks if I'm OK.

"Hmm?" I inquire with confusion. I turn and look at her. She's still lying against me, sitting on my lap but she has turned herself a little to look at me better.

"I asked if you're OK." She gives me a soft smile. I just look into her eyes and study them for a little bit. She's really concerned and it looks like a little worried. But how can she be worried? She doesn't even know what I was thinking or anything about the fact that today is technically our last day together for who knows how long. I guess it could be that she doesn't know any of that and that is what has her worried. I nod to answer her.

"Yea, I'm fine. But I have something for you." Now is as good of a time as any. I start to reach down for my bag that I dropped at our feet when I had us sit down. I look at her for a second before I start to get the cd out. She looks at the bag and then back to my eyes. She looks to be surprised and yet upset. But why?
    jessecraze
    jessecraze

Post  jessecraze Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:11 pm

awwwwwwwwwww wow NO STOPPING THERE! affraid lol MORE MORE!!!!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Jester <3333
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

Hobbies : I love to dance and hang out with friends and love listening to Jesse McCartney music!!!!

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 Empty omGGGG

Post  Jmaclover16 Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:20 pm

THERE HAS TO BE MORE PLEASE DONT STOP LOL DONT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT LOL ITS TO GOOD <3333333333333333333333 Very Happy My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 660932 Laughing Cool My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 678787
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:41 am

Jmaclover16 wrote:THERE HAS TO BE MORE PLEASE DONT STOP LOL DONT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT LOL ITS TO GOOD <3333333333333333333333 Very Happy My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 660932 Laughing Cool My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 678787

lol! bounce Sorry 'bout that! It was just the best place to stop for the 2 parts of this chapter! Originally all of chapter 5 and 6. But it was insanely long, so I split it up into the 2 chapters it is now. And then to post it on here, once all the html is in it, it would be too long for one post, like most of the chapters are, so I've split them all up into at least 2 parts. But no worries! I'll be adding the other part later today!

Thanks again for reading and reviewing/replying!! It's all greatly appreciated! I love you
    babygirl49392
    babygirl49392

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 Empty My Baby (A JMac Story) Chapter Five Part Two

Post  babygirl49392 Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:50 pm

And 'Just So You Know' you all ROCK!!! LOL. Sorry, but that's what I'm listening to right now, and it just came out. LOL. Anyway, you all do seriously rock! So, here's more for you.

Chapter Five Part Two - "Sugar Rush":

~~Shawn's POV~~

As he puts his bag on the couch next to us, I situate myself so that he can maneuver better. He takes a sharp intake of breath suddenly when I move. I immediately stop and look at him to see if I hurt him or something. He meets my eyes and has a look I've never seen him have. I change my look to concern but before I can ask if he's OK, he nods and says that he's fine. I look at the bag again. How did I not notice that he had it? Man this sucks! Just the fact that he brought his bag has to mean that he has to leave early again. I sneak a glance at the clock. It's already been an hour, so we have about three left, I’m guessing. I'm just going off how it has been the rest of the week.

I watch as he reaches into the front pocket and starts to search for whatever it is that he brought me. Finally he stops searching and starts to pull his hand out. Once it's in view, I notice that it’s a cd. I look at him a little confused but still happy.

"Well, when we were talking about it last week, I said I could get you the cd. So, here." He hands it to me and I look it over briefly before I practically smash him into the couch with a huge hug. He laughs. But there is something about his voice that catches me off guard and makes me pull back. I furrow my brow and look him over. He looks very nervous.

"OK, Jess, what's up?" I ask. He meets my eyes and then looks down at the cd that is still in my hands. I look at it to. This time actually looking at the cover. Studying each boy's face for a minute or so a piece. That is until I come to the last one. A blond haired boy. He's wearing sunglasses but I know without a doubt that his eyes are a soft green. And that smile. The smile that I've loved to look at every day for the last fourteen days. The smile that no matter what my mood can always make me smile too, even from a side glance of it. I slowly look up at him. Only to find that he is staring at our hands. I hadn't even realized that he had taken hold of my hand. He's playing with my fingers again. A habit that I've noticed he's developed when he's nervous. I look back at the cd. No freakin' wonder he knew so much about this group. He's in it. This picture was definitely taken when he was a couple years younger, but I’d know that smile anywhere. These are his friends he's been hanging out with all week. Well, come to think of it, he's probably had rehearsal all week since they are on tour. Which explains why I was never invited to come along with him. I gently squeeze his hand like I always do to get his attention when he's staring at our hands. He looks up and meets my eyes. I notice he's searching them. How the hell did he think I'd react? Why didn't he just tell me about the group? Wait a minute! He's on tour! What does this mean for us? When will he be leaving? Right after the concert tomorrow? Yeah probably. Man, this totally sucks! That means today is our last day together. UGH! I look at him and try not to express my thoughts too much. "Um, Jess, why didn't you just tell me?" I ask noticing, only after the fact that my voice was barely above a whisper. But I could see that he had heard me.

"Well, I wanted you to get to know me without the whole celebrity thing in your mind. You know, so that you'd like me for me not my social status." He answers never looking away from me. I give him a smile. That makes sense. I can only imagine how many people have used him and his friends since they started the group. I nod in understanding.

"OK, then." I look away and start to stand up. That is until he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back down onto his lap. I look at him confused. "Yes?"

"That's it? I mean, no questions, yelling, nothing?" I give a small chuckle. I shake my head no. He looks relieved but like he's still expecting something. But what? I smile when I feel his grip loosen. I jump up before he has time to react.

"I mean, I get to be a groupie! This is great! I’ve always wanted to be a groupie!" I laugh at the expression on his face. His mouth is wide open and he looks terrified. I stop walking backwards away from him once I reach the small kitchen area. "I'm kidding Jester. I wouldn't want to be your groupie. That'd just be too weird!" I shake my head as I turn around. But then I hear him rushing towards me but before I can do anything, he has a hold of me and has picked me up off the floor, slinging me over his shoulder. He starts to spin around really slow at first but gets steadily faster.

"So, you think that was funny?" I just laugh harder. But it starts to hurt with my stomach being pressed into his shoulder, so I try to calm myself down. And this makes me concentrate on the spinning floor. "OK, I'll take that as a yes." He says as he starts to spin faster still.

"Um, Jess, you might want to stop now." I say a little apprehensively.

"And why is that baby girl?" He asks with what I can tell is a huge smile and then adding a slight slap on my butt. 'Baby girl.' That's what he started calling me like the second or third day we hung out. I don't know why or anything. He won't tell me. But I do find it funny since I'm over a year older than him.

"Because I'm going to be sick and it will be all over your back, butt, and the floor and I'll make you clean it up since it will be ALL YOUR FAULT!" He immediately stops spinning and runs over to the couch dropping me on it. This is like the third or fourth time he has done this and he never gets dizzy. Never. I have no idea how he doesn't but he doesn't. "Ugh, thanks." I say as I slowly sit up. I watch as he makes sure that he is out of reach. Damn he's learning already. I roll my eyes at him and lay back down on the couch. He'll come eventually. He always does. I grab the remote and start to look for a movie to watch. He sits down on one of the bar stools and just watches me. I ignore him as best as I can. Though it is rather hard when someone is just sitting there watching you so intently and not bothering to try to hide that they are, in fact, watching you.

~~Jesse's POV~~

I just sit here and watch her as she looks for something to watch on TV. But I've already found what I want to watch. I smile to myself. I'm in so deep and I know it. With every minute I'm with her, I just fall deeper. I haven't told her this though. I know without a single doubt that I couldn't handle rejection from her. It'd be way too much. And I really don't need that on my mind, let alone my heart, right before we leave to go on tour. But I'll forever regret not telling her if I don't tell her. I mean, who knows when we'll see each other again. But I sit here and watch her. Not doing much of anything else. I examine her. She's wearing the pair of white shorts that I helped her pick out the other day with a baby blue tank top that says Babygirl on it. I smile at that. She has her hair partly up in a ponytail but I can tell that she straightened it too. She's not wearing makeup either. That also makes me smile. And I start to think about one day last week when we went swimming here at the hotel.

~~Flashback~”Why Don’t You Kiss Her?”~~

"This is so unfair! Why are you three ganging up on me and not Hilary! UGH! I give up; I'm going back to the room." Shawn gets out of the pool as Austin, Brenden, and I all continue laughing. That is until I see her actually going back inside. I quickly get out of the pool, grab my towel and shoes, and then follow her. I hurry to catch up with her so we're in the same elevator. Once we're in one, I wrap the towel around my waist. I look over at her and she's trying to ignore me. But I can tell that she's not succeeding. She's just trying too hard to act pissed, which is making it show through that she really isn't. I smile at her and she almost slips and smiles back. I take a side step closer to her. She goes to take one away from me but she can't because she's already in the corner of the elevator. I take another side step and then turn to face her. She turns her head and looks at me. Trying to look aggravated. I just keep staring and smiling at her while standing there only inches from touching her. Finally she cracks and smiles back at me.

"So, we're cool right?" I ask already knowing the answer and that she's going to try to be mad at first.

"No, you could have at least been on my side. Or even better, the four of us could have ganged up on Hilary instead of ignoring her and you three going after me!" What did I tell you? She's acting mad. ‘Oh, and there is the crossing of the arms.’ I shake my head at her and lean in to whisper in her ear.

"Oh, you had fun and you know it." I say softly. I look at her as she shivers and then I notice the goose bumps on her arms. I smile. "Are you cold?" I ask faining concern. She turns her head to meet my eyes. Then turns her whole body so that she's facing me and not so close, I'm sure. She shakes her head no. Her eyes never leaving my own. I can see that she isn't lying. Then I get a cold chill, but I'm not all that cold either. We both take a step closer to each other at the same time. We start to lean in, closer and closer. My eyes have left hers and hers have left mine. Instead we are looking at each other's lips. Watching them get closer and closer. And then the elevator dings signaling that we have arrived to her floor. We pull back slowly but don't move completely till the doors are fully opened. She's the first to step out and walk to the room. Good thing to, I'm sure.

Once we're in her room, I notice just how alone we are. The guys and Hilary are still at the pool and her parents went out somewhere. All of a sudden, that nervousness is back for the first time since the day we met at the mall. I look at anything and everything in the room except her. That is until I notice that she has closed the door. I swallow hard. Not too sure if I should be alone with her right now.

"Um, did you want to take a shower first?" She asks drawing me out of my thoughts. I look at her a little too quickly. I hadn't realized just how close she was. I shake my head no. "Are you sure?"

"Yea, you go ahead." I turn away to go sit in the living room area. About thirty minutes later, she comes out of the room and sits next to me. I quickly stand up. Not really knowing why I do, it just felt like I should, a reflex. I turn to look at her and she looks so confused and I can see the hurt too. Now I just feel like an a**. 'Nice job Jess. What has gotten into you?' "I'm going to take a shower now." And I walk into her room grabbing my bag on the way. I see her nod her head but she still looks so lost. And I still feel like sh**. I sigh as I get in the bathroom and close the door.

I emerge about twenty minutes later and I hear voices in the living room area as I enter her room and she's in there sitting on her bed. I look at the door and she has it closed again. I sigh and walk over to her and sit down. I study her and she looks like she is lost deep in thought. She hasn't even noticed that I'm here yet. I gently grab her right hand with my left and rub my thumb over the back of it. She looks up at me and I give her a small smile, which she returns. I look over her face and for the first time I notice she isn't wearing makeup. She's always wearing something. Even if it's just eyeliner and lip gloss. But she has nothing on. And she is even more beautiful

"You know you look better without make up." I say in a small whisper. She looks at me in disbelief. "Just my opinion, but I like you like this." She slowly nods her head and then looks down at our hands. Before I can do anything, she's in my arms giving me a tight hug. I wrap my arms around her just as tightly. We stay that way for a couple minutes and then she pulls back slightly.

"And like you like this too." I look at her confused because I'm truly completely lost. But I wait knowing that she'll elaborate on her own. And she does. "I mean, like this. Just a fresh smell, the soft, light smell of body wash and shampoo. Nothing else." I look into her eyes. I give a small smile and a nod. Then I lean forward and kiss her forehead.

"OK, baby girl." I whisper while pulling her into a hug again.

She hasn't worn make up since. Though I haven't let her know that I've noticed or anything. Not since that day. But she hasn't let me know that she has noticed that I haven't been wearing cologne since then either. Which started just because I forgot to pack it with me that day. But she likes me without it, so I haven't worn it. This has caused the guys to call me whipped. But I'm not. How can I be? It's not like she asked me to not wear it, right? Besides, we've only known each other a couple weeks. I just like her to be happy. Especially when it's me that's made her that way.

I look toward the TV briefly and notice that she has found something for us to watch. I get up off the stool and walk over to her. I stand by her head and she lifts it up enough to let me sit down. Once I'm seated, she lays her head in my lap. I smile. I love moments like this. And they have been happening more and more often. I start running my fingers through her hair while we watch the movie. I feel her hand brush against mine and I look down to see her pulling her ponytail holder out of her hair. We exchange smiles and then she slides the holder on my wrist and turns back to the TV as I keep running my fingers through her hair. I look at the time, I have just a little less than three hours left. I sigh, dreading the time for me to leave, like every other day this week. But when I leave this time, who's to know when I'll get to spend time like this with her again.
    Jmaclover16
    Jmaclover16

My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 Empty AHHHHH!!!! MOREEEEE

Post  Jmaclover16 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:18 pm

I'm so addicted to this story its like a drug this is honestly the best story please post more soon!!!! Very Happy Laughing Like a Star @ heaven My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 678787 bounce My Baby (A JMac Story) - Page 2 660932

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:37 pm